Speaker 1: Two Teas in a Pod, which Teddy Mellencamp and Cambridge Edge.
Speaker 2: Hello, Hello, Hello, back with another episode of Two Teas in a Pod. Hi, tam Hot Ted, how are you you know, thriving yourself? Just thriving? Driving is our safe word, thriving, thriving. Yeah, Well, we are here to talk about New York and Beverly Hills, and in New York it is reunion day. We started out with Brinn watching the finale before the reunion. She goes in and she like talks to Jessel and she's like, all seems okay, right, and Jessel's like, uh, have you watched? And She's like, I'm going to now, And then we watch her watch the finale.
Speaker 3: Do you think that she purposely held off on watching the finale because normally what happens is we get, you know, we get like five episodes that you have to watch and before you do the reunion, or do you think they held off on letting her see the season finale right before the reunion so it is so raw?
Speaker 2: I mean, I think it could have been either way, but I think maybe for her mental health, she may have been like, I don't want to watch this until I actually have to because I don't want to get fined for talking about it before the reun you know, all the things.
Speaker 3: But yeah, but maybe they were afraid that she might.
Speaker 2: Not show up. She seems like somebody that would show up regardless. I think that she probably just waited because she didn't want to get too anxious about it. But I mean, who knows. But Andy asked Brend's reaction to watching it, and Brent thinks they all have clarity and hopes for a resolution. Uber and Brand have not spoken since the title shoot, but okay, one thing we need to rest.
Speaker 3: Thanks they all have clarity.
Speaker 2: I don't think so, Brand, But the Hi Daddy from BRN to Andy, I'm like, it's like she can't help herself.
Speaker 3: She can't help herself. She can't. But you know what, what was your thoughts on Gena Lion's outfit.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean, I would have loved to have worn a bathrobe, but it really surprised me later on in the episode when she said she was going to return it, Like I get maybe returning a dress or something.
Speaker 3: But like a bathrobe that she's wearing on National TV. And then she's like, I always think of Agena lion as this super uber, rich stylish girl, right, and then she's all, it is fifteen hundred dollars, which is expensive four bathrobe and then Brent's like, my dress was seven thousand.
Speaker 2: And I paid for it. And Andy's like, okay, anyways, I don't care. But also, you like sweat all over a bathrobe? Like she didn't have a brawl under there, there was no I mean, who knows.
Speaker 3: If her lady.
Speaker 2: Oh god, hopefully, But I think Jenna's gotta be trolling this like she's poor accusations by saying she's returning the robe, or she just setting up her season three storyline.
Speaker 3: Maybe.
Speaker 2: But then Andy says he ran into Jenna's girlfriend Cass at a party and Cass ran away from Andy. Andy says he's heard Cass hated the show. Jenna says she's outspoken and provocative. Jenna is worried Cass would be canceled if she filmed. Andy asks about them getting married. I was actually shocked, Jenna answered this. Jenna says she and Cass had a wedding ceremony in Texas, but it was not legal. And then Jenna admits she has a bad habit for talking to the press, but about Cass, but not to the ladies on the show. All the ladies are like, this is so annoying. Do you think that Jenna and Cass should have to show more of their life next season?
Speaker 3: I think, you know, if it's your significant other, it's always I mean, it's frowned upon if you're not going to show them. If it's your kid, like that's one thing, your adult kid and they chose not to or the ex husband won't sign off. I understand that, but to be an actual housewife and not a friend, I would expect a friend role to not have to show significant other. Yeah, but you know what, a lot of people in reality TV are afraid of being canceled. Nowadays, reality TV is not what it used to be. It's like constantly walking on eggshells to avoid backlash, you know, just doing things for the comment section on Instagram.
Speaker 2: But also like Jenna's ability to like diffuse the situation by just being like, sorry, sorry, didn't mean too, didn't mean to like go on all the red carpets and share all the things, but not tell anything to the ladies, like it just randomly happens. And then I like, I think Jenna alliance is a very smart human being. I don't think anything about her is unplanned. So the idea that like it just slipped out and she forgot to also mention on the telep vision show she's filming didn't register with me. Right.
Speaker 3: You remember when we had Rebecca on twat see she had said, like, where's where's Jenna's fiance? Yeah, why don't we see that? And Rebecca's a friend?
Speaker 2: Yeah, well we haven't. We don't even really see Rebecca in this episode. Then we get into Ci has not gotten apology from Povet after he called her bipolar bitch. Si says she expects a man to apologize and own up to calling a woman a bitch. Also, being called bipolar was a trigger to Pi. Jessel says Cy implied a couple of things that he was not fond of, like going to Vietnam to get laid. I don't really understand why we keep talking about this whole season ending later, Like Cy shouldn't have said he was in Vietnam to cheat, but Pavet shouldn't have called her bipolar bitch. Neither will apologize. Move on? This was season ago, right.
Speaker 3: But you know what, you know how I feel about the guys getting involved in calling the women names on these shows. I just think it's kind of gross. Even if Ci insinuated the situation by implying Pavit goes to Vietnam to get laid, that doesn't justify calling her a bipolar bitch or whatever he called her. It just I feel like it just crosses the line.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and it puts I mean, Jessel in a situation where we're probably not ever going to see any real resolution with Si and Jessel because of what Povit said and done. And she's not able. I mean, granted, I'm in the middle of a divorce right now, so maybe I'm not the most But if I were to have said, or even still said, Edwin, you need to apologize to Tamra like now, he would do it.
Speaker 3: Course of course.
Speaker 2: In fact that Pavet is pushing back on an apology so much is like, well, what about Jessel. She's gonna have to deal with this freaking shit until you actually own up and apologize it was wrong to do.
Speaker 3: It was wrong. But you know what I can't get out of my head. Dorry. Oh my god, I will forever see Dory every time I see Popt's face.
Speaker 2: You love an animated reference. I do, I do, but I just want to be compared to what Disney character would you want to be?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 2: Tam, you remind me.
Speaker 3: Of probably somebody on Looney Tunes, the Tasmanian Devil.
Speaker 2: Facts, actual facts. Then Brenn admits that if you tell her something, she goes and tells the other person. The girls agree that Brenn adds to whatever she has heard. In our family, we call it adding sauce to the tacos.
Speaker 3: She adds lots of sauce to the tacos. This girl gets a story and she literally all season long elaborates. It's like you would think it was a game of telephone, but she just does it all by herself.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Jenna says, when bren tells the story, the intent of the original story gets lost. Do we think that this is on purpose that Brenn does this or.
Speaker 3: She pushed it a little too far this season to try to make good TV. I mean, basically, the girls are calling her a liar without actually saying it, and she just goes above and beyond to make good TV. And that's you know, I've done that before, and it just bites you in the ass.
Speaker 2: Doesn't work out, doesn't Andy asked Jessel if Aaron insinuated that Jenna has money problems. Jessel says, not in her opinion, but forty four seconds before, which, thank you editors, they showed us the forty four seconds before. Again, in case we forgot, Jessel said, I think the story can be taken as that. Yes, do you think they're trying to help bren with this edit? I also like Jesse Yah, I do I think they were throwing Harry duried, Yeah, she is.
Speaker 3: I think the producers are trying their best to throw Bren a bone, but she just.
Speaker 2: Well. Then Brend's text to Aaron is shown. I don't scream or yell. I won't bash you in the press. No, no, not my style. I'm far too elegant and smart for that. Someone who tried to fuck with me once called me carbon monoxide, invisible, odorless and sucks the very life out of you before you even have the chance to realize it. Bren says she writes text about herself after some guy talks shit about her while she's going through sexual assault.
Speaker 3: I don't understand, Brent says, she writes texts about herself.
Speaker 2: So what Bren's trying to imply here is that all the women text talking shit about each other. Yeah, but she just talks. But I'm like, that's kind of a threat. Brand, Like what you're saying is like, I will do this, But also there's something that I need to clarify in my own brain. I watched it twice because I was confused. I didn't realize that this sexual assault was recent.
Speaker 3: I know, I know. I vaguely remember her telling her brother and telling him, you're the only person that knows, and I think that's what they're talking about. But she also said that this person is still in her life.
Speaker 2: And courted her. But when she says she still sees him, like, I want more clarity on that, Like you still see him because you guys live in the same area, you work together, or you still see him because you guys have mutual friends, Like give us the information, because I can't imagine the pain one would have to go through to.
Speaker 3: Be around that person. Yeah, I mean, I would at all costs avoid that person. I would not trust myself not to kick him in the balls and punch him in the face.
Speaker 2: Yeah. But also, when you know I'm no clearly, I'm no worse smith. You know, I'm still I'm Morgan. I barely can get my words out in general. But if somebody texts me that they'll suck the very life out of me, I'm probably gonna be more afraid of them than somebody who text me fuck you, bitch. Yeah, like that's a different level of person. Then Si says she doesn't know what Brent does for a living. At this point, I was hoping Brent would have like a good response, but her response was what did she say exactly? She says, I do your job, which I'm guessing means I'm an in for the show.
Speaker 3: I do your job.
Speaker 2: Yeah, maybe she responds to Jessel, I do your job.
Speaker 3: Either that or she's doing the most on the show.
Speaker 2: The response made no sense.
Speaker 3: Yeah, then, I mean I always get nervous when somebody can't explain what they do for a living. It's an easy question to answer.
Speaker 2: Wait for a living.
Speaker 3: Well, I own a CBD business, I have a podcast, Eddie and I have a new he has a new company, Big Treat. Yeah, that's what I do for a living.
Speaker 2: So I also work on Real Housewives of Orange.
Speaker 3: Oh, and I also work on Real Housewives of Orange County and I am an I'm an influencer sometimes.
Speaker 2: Yeah. My name is Teddy Mellencamp. I own a company called all In by Teddy, which was very financially great until a zimp it came along.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Thanks, I've taken a bit of a turn. However, financially I make money through cho Teese and a pod Diamonds in the Rough and through paid posts paid posts.
Speaker 3: Oh and we also do cameo.
Speaker 2: Except I have a hard time doing it within twenty four hours, So book Tamra before me.
Speaker 3: I have two to do. They're about to expire.
Speaker 2: Then Aaron starts bawling watching back the scene of her and her dad. Aaron got to tell her dad. This part was so sad. Aaron got to tell her dad about her pregnancy before he passed. She didn't realize how sick her dad was and says it's all from smoking. Like this broke my heart and also like my dad still smokes. He's had a heart attack. I mean, not that these are the same, but like it they can really say yeah, it leads to that. Yeah, And then we get into Jenna felt like she could share her abortion after Aaron shared hers and then Raquel says she also had an abortion, and Aaron says other housewives have texted her saying me too. I mean, the fact that these things are discussed now, I think is a pretty big deal. I mean, from abortions to postpartum depression, to infertility, to anxiety, to OCD to whatever it may be. Like twenty years ago, people really didn't discuss it. So the fact that you know, Aaron felt comfortable enough to share.
Speaker 3: This, especially right now on this day and age, because of what they're trying to do, and it's just, yeah, it's a woman's right as far as I'm concerned.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, somebody sent me a really funny meme. Hold on, let me actually look at it because I was like this. I think it was Bete Midler posted it. Hold hold, didn't know you were going to hear Bete Midler reference to and on my being go card, Bete Midler writes time to ban viagra because if pregnancy is God's will, then so is your limp deck.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, that is so good.
Speaker 2: It's so good. It made me want to sing. The beaches sound true.
Speaker 3: I might need to thought in my caption on Instagram.
Speaker 2: I know. It's so good. Then Andy asked Brin why she went public about her sexual assault. Brynn says she is still healing and it helped, and then Andy asks if it was someone she knew. This is where she says he was courting her. And then Andy asked if she sees him. We've already kind of talked about this. She says she does, and she realizes why people commit heinous crimes. She has considered pressing charges, but says it's so hard to prove unless you walk into an emergency room and get a rape kit. Uba gets emotional and says it's hard when you know the person. She says sorry to Brin. Brynn says, I know you are. They're both crying.
Speaker 3: I mean, this really shows what a good person Uba is. She didn't have to speak up during this, but she chose to anyways, and it was like she gave her grace and sympathy. Yeah, that's she didn't have to.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Then Jessel says her in povits sex life is better. They have a schedule and have sex twice a week minimum. Andy says Jessel looks good. Jessel says she's gotten botox.
Speaker 3: Then she had a hard time explaining what she had done, Like, it's not that hard, you can explain it. She I mean's great and there's no like shame in.
Speaker 2: Shame. There's no shame in the game like and for people that are like to us, like oh, you've completely changed, I'm happy to share, Like, yes, I had my boob done. My boob's done five years before I started Housewives. Since Housewives, I get botox and filler, and I have a lip flip on, which is botox to lift my upper lips so it looks to be bigger. My teeth were done in the eighth grade when I was podcast. You know what, damn yours would take three hours.
Speaker 3: You're right, Tam. It's like I have a.
Speaker 2: CEO two laser to whatever.
Speaker 3: I got a Coeo two laser. That's what I got.
Speaker 2: I was kidding, That's all that's all I got.
Speaker 3: That's all I got.
Speaker 2: I got the all out on even it's time for me to get some new teeth. Let's go to Texas.
Speaker 3: We're going to smile Texas.
Speaker 2: Then, I'm not sure what was trying to be proven here other than Jessel looks amazing and will post on her socials for free. I don't really get it. Like when Andy kind of goes down this route with the women, I'm like, are you trying to get them to admit or feel ashamed that they had work done. I've seen him do it to Erica before. Yeah, he loves to talk about plastic surgery.
Speaker 3: I think he was just trying to get her to admit she's had quite the glow up since last season and what has she had done? And then didn't Brent throw in something like she didn't pay for something?
Speaker 2: Yeah? But then Aaron was like, well did you post? And Jessel's like, yeah, I mean I was on her live and it's on her page. Yeah, he tweeted something. Andy tweeted something about it. Let's see what he said. Oh, somebody called him out about it, and he replied, what work you have done? Remains at the top of the list of viewer questions every season every franchise. The Housewives have unbashedly let us into their beauty regimes since day one. It's a big part of the series, DNA. I mean, it does make sense, and also Jessel could have said, it's not your business. Andy. I feel beautiful and I don't want to talk about it.
Speaker 3: But she did I do. But she then said said I had a sprinkle of botox. Yeah, bet killers and veneers and.
Speaker 2: And this, and I got to have her free post.
Speaker 3: Andy was quick to call her out.
Speaker 2: And then we get a flashback from this season is shown of Brent saying Jessel's love of her life was her ex boyfriend. Jessel says she was referring to the craziest hookup and that Brent twists and distorts her words. Jessel had to sit with Pava on the couch and watch it back. See I along with when Brend's assault was I also didn't realize this was a sex conversation. I really thought Jessel had said she was the love of her life her life like h So that was very like concerning to me because.
Speaker 3: Well, for Brend, this is where I have a problem. Brinn was worried about her future children seeing the show when she was fighting with Uba, but didn't think twice about Jessel and her family when she said, you know that the father of her kids is not the love of her life.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, I mean I did think that this just the earth the plastic surgery Jessel monologue was not great for me, but this Jessel monologue was a moment and Jenna finally giving us something gave me a little bit of hope for season three.
Speaker 3: And yeah, and Jenna was saying, like, you knew it wasn't Jessel's husband, and you chose to bring it up anyway.
Speaker 2: But also it wasn't about the love of her life, like the love of your life made me very different than the best sex you've had in your life, right exactly, And the fact that she led us to believe otherwise I thought was a little bit fucked.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I had a few fan thoughts. They agreed with you. I'm glad Janna spoke up. Another one said, well, we'll never look at Brnn the same. I loved her the first season. And then somebody else said, the girls worried so much about what we wanted that they forgot to be real.
Speaker 2: But also something else that I thought was a surprise when we start talking about Gideon. It's always been our interpretation as viewers that Gideon has been obsessed with Bren and wants to be with Bren, like he would do anything to be with Bren, And then this episode she's like, no, it's like he's always circling the airport, like even before we got engaged, it's like he didn't want to do it. And it's like all of this makes more sense now had we been given that information. Like I didn't really understand why you and Gideon didn't make it. I thought you weren't that into Gideon. But no, Gideon isn't able to commit. Those are two very different.
Speaker 3: Well, we know that she stretches the truth.
Speaker 2: But I can't be trying to dissect people's lives with the incorrect information.
Speaker 3: It doesn't work for me either.
Speaker 2: I want to know he was circling the airport, and I want to know that Saxon one I don't imagine. So I think this is going to get a lot worse for her.
Speaker 3: Well, girls in New York, I just saw on Instagram that they are casting for New Housewives for Ronie, So get out there and apply.
Speaker 2: Oh my goodness, I have.
Speaker 3: A feeling they're going to be clean.
Speaker 2: In house, clean in house. All right, guys, we're going to take a quick break and then talk about all things Real Housewives, Beverly Hills. Okay, so we are back talking about Beverly Hills. It starts off where Kyle feels lonely since she's home alone. She thinks her girls want to spend time without her these days so they can talk about what's going on. Kyle and Erica FaceTime. Kyle says she will say what she has to say to Darret. Erica says, everyone weighing in is bullshit. Erica is like, I know, it feels like all the women like to pile on, but I got you is why I like Erica.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, Erica is really the voice beginning, She's a voice of reason. But now I feel like maybe she did in the earlier episode stick up for Kyle, but you mean da no, Kyle, because I feel in the earlier like she just kind of played the fence a little bit. She wrote the fence. But I don't think that eric is afraid of Kyle like Durrete suggest.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 3: I think that Erica knows that durt and Kyle will eventually make up, so there's no point in picking sides in this situation.
Speaker 2: And also, at the end of the day, I don't think what they're arguing about is that big of a deal.
Speaker 3: It's a damn text message and people are over it.
Speaker 2: I am over it. Durit says bo'se has become her ride or die. Bose tells Durit she's confused how Kyle says she didn't know what was going on with Durit and PK, but then they do like a flashback. And I think there's a big difference between a year prior saying you know, we're having issues to then not hearing from somebody and seeing a post on social media that you're getting separated. So I think both can be true. I don't think do.
Speaker 3: You think that knowing somebody for eight weeks you can consider them your ride or die?
Speaker 2: No, I don't. I've known people eight years and I'm still.
Speaker 3: I'm still the jury's out on you.
Speaker 2: Yet know what it's for sure out on you town. I'm still I'm just dipping my toes in with your shit.
Speaker 3: I foundasy feel like Pravu le cast the New Housewife because she needed an ally and Bo's has been oh my god on her side. It's without really knowing too much, just over a text message.
Speaker 2: Well, I feel like Bo's, you know, is in the wanting to take down Kyle Era with but but where Bose is playing it smart is she's not really aligning with Garcel and Sutton she's her own, like loud sharing her point of view to Darreit. But I'm also wondering, like, we're very rarely seeing Bose have one on one time with anybody else, But daried, Yeah, it's light separation, it's separation.
Speaker 3: I mean, do you think that Darit's going to repay the favorite of Bo's when Bose is fighting with somebody else.
Speaker 2: No. Then Duri says PK's sponsor was the one who suggested they should separate. She still doesn't understand if it was PK's idea or the sponsor's idea.
Speaker 3: Well, why doesn't she ask her husband? Is this your idea? Other sponsor's idea?
Speaker 2: But also peak a sponsor said that, like, isn't the like the whole point of this is supposed to be sponsors are anonymous. Yeah, he's like, whoever the sponsors is like, don't bring me into this, Get me out of here. Then Kyle tells Garcel that she has had her life and sexuality scrutinized now her character. Kyle prides herself on being a truthful person. It is frustrating for her to be questioned by people who know who she is.
Speaker 3: I know, the flashbacks of Kyle telling the girls in the past to be honest were meant to help her, but I think editors might have been a little bit shitty. They actually made things worse because people don't think she's being open and honest the past two seasons.
Speaker 2: I think the hard part is there are certain housewives that are very good on the defense, and some are very good on the offense. Yeah, and I think that's what we're seeing here.
Speaker 3: Not everybody can be every player on the team.
Speaker 2: Not everybody. If only I knew football players, I was going to be like, not everyone can be Travis Kelcey, and but I don't know who the opposite is Taylor Swift.
Speaker 3: No, I need somebody.
Speaker 2: He's the quarterback, So then what's the opposite of what he is?
Speaker 3: Tight end the runner, the hut hut hike, the hut hut hike.
Speaker 2: But Kyle has Sutton, Erica, and Garcel meet her for dinner, and Kyle says she wanted to apologize for how she left the other day. This is where Sutton is. I think Kyle's doing the world's best explaining No.
Speaker 3: Well, I think that Kyle's apology for her behavior was clear. I don't. Yeah, but Sutton constantly trying to catch her in something is starting to get on my last nerve.
Speaker 2: Especially because, like I know, Sutton is avidly like trying to be Le's friend, So I don't really I mean, I don't know. Sutton calling Erica a minyon while she constantly looks like a villain from Despicable Me is slightly confusing.
Speaker 3: It's not Despicable Me.
Speaker 2: Well, yellow things are the big eyes and no waiste, no jeddy.
Speaker 3: I'm feisty today. It might be because it was a good one.
Speaker 2: Shank you so much, But Garcel thinks Kyle knew she Erica and Sutton would be easier to smooth things over with. I'm like, I don't think this feels easy. This is so.
Speaker 3: Smooth, and it's not that easy.
Speaker 2: Then we get back to I think we're at Kyle's house. All the women are meeting there before. Also, I want to know where they were having that dinner. It was really pretty with all the flowers, It was really pretty.
Speaker 3: Now let me ask you a question. Do you think Kyle hold yourself to a different standard.
Speaker 2: I think that when you do this job for this long, yeah, and I think the same goes true to you. You guys, move storyline yep, and then all of a sudden, when it's put back on you, guys, you're like, what the fuck?
Speaker 3: Well, wait, what do you be a minute?
Speaker 2: I can't.
Speaker 3: I'll be push.
Speaker 2: My weight for sixteen years and now you're coming at me. I've been doing the freaking dirty.
Speaker 3: Work all the way off.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think that's what's happening. And I don't think it's about like, I don't know. I think also after being on the show for that long and sharing, so I mean, I'm sure in your mind you think you've shared a lot of your life and yourself.
Speaker 3: God, I have.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And some people would be like, okay, well in these last three years or however many you know, just I'm pulling out a fake number. But like, you've really just been coming at people. It's not been much about you. So it's it's always that like juxtaposition of back and forth.
Speaker 3: And well, here's the thing. You don't always have something huge going on in your life. Every season you film the show and you look at some of the cast members on different shows, and some of them have sometimes nothing going on, just living life, and people are like, oh, what big thing do you have going on? And it's not always like that. I have a pretty good life. I don't have a lot of drama happy with me to well you're a whole nother shit show. But you know, like not always does somebody you know? Sometimes I have, sometimes I haven't. But I've shared a lot on this show.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And I think that's what ends up happening. Is like when you've shared so much, when you've moved so much story like, you kind of hope that people will understand that and give you some grace, but like Real Housewives is not where you get grace.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 2: Then the majority of the gals are at Kyle's house. I didn't really understand this when Bo's arrived and then Kyle was saying the thing about the baked potato, baked potato, you didn't get it. I didn't get it what it means well, because.
Speaker 3: She just felt like she was very basically dressed and Bo's was like over the top with the big giant ear rings and She's like, here I am with a plaine baked potato, no butter, no sava.
Speaker 2: Cream, tribes chibes.
Speaker 3: Yeah I like chives, but she just was like, I'm just a basic bitch here with my outfit from two thousand and four.
Speaker 2: But listen, I mean, we're basic bitches, so power down for us. I mean, if I try to be something other than a basic bitch, I look ridiculous.
Speaker 3: Well me too, And I feel like Housewives has gone so over the top in the years, like who can out Chanel somebody else? And half the shit'sn't even real. And it's like, you know what if.
Speaker 2: Ourself, if I were to ever come back to Housewives, I would want to come back as Jennifer Kelly, just a rich fucking bitch that gets over the top gifts like amazing.
Speaker 3: I got to be her friend.
Speaker 2: I can't even afford that toaster of it.
Speaker 3: I know how much is it we need to find out?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I think it's I don't think upon. I wouldn't even know. I didn't even know they made kitchen items.
Speaker 2: I don't I didn't know, but the fact that it matched ourselves. But anyways, before we get to that, Durit says, Jagger asked her if she and Daddy are divorced. Jagger said, did you post something on Instagram? Referring to her separation post Hold's Jagger Jagger is the same age's cruise, So tin ish.
Speaker 3: Does Cruse go on social media?
Speaker 2: No, he goes on, whether I like it or not. I like put blocks up, but he goes on like YouTube.
Speaker 3: To watch like Ava's obsessed with you too.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so YouTube. But like Cruse can't get on my Instagram. But also, I mean, I have to be very transparent about this. Cruz knows ex exactly what's going on. Not he doesn't know him, but I've told him.
Speaker 3: And you're going through therapy and all that stuff.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like my kids are in therapy. I'm in therapy. I'm in co parenting therapy. We have, you know, a schedule, Like just pretending that Edwin isn't here some days isn't gonna fly with kids.
Speaker 3: No, do you think the conversation with Jagger actually happened.
Speaker 2: I think he maybe asked, like, are you and dad still together? I haven't seen you guys together. I don't necessarily know if Jagger's like on the pulse of Instagram or that his friends are of the age where they would mention it. I mean, Slate's even twelve years old and her and has an Instagram and her friends don't talk to her about it, and like my shit's been all over Instagram.
Speaker 3: Whether I like her growing up, would rather eat worms than talk about what's on Instagram about her mom.
Speaker 2: Slay likes to talk about your Sea two laser.
Speaker 3: I know, I love it. She follows me. I have some YouTube. Sophia came into the office last night and she's like, Mom, there's this You two follower that I follow that I really like. And I just found out he's a Brovo fan and he follows you, and I go, oh, I knows him, and then she goes, I go, yeah, he follows me. She goes follow him back, and I go, Okay, So it was it. I don't know. I'll have to figure it out, but I can't remember.
Speaker 2: In the middle of Durret opening up about this, which I think in some way, do I think it's from Duri's social media post? Probably not, but probably what Jagger feels in the home probably brought it up to Duret. But Durit is sharing an intimate moment, whether the story has had sauce added to the tacos or not. But in the midst of it, Sutton interrupts Durit and says, speaking of best friends, Garcel wants the day to be positive and fun and we need to go.
Speaker 3: Oh read the room, Sutton, but also damn room a strange pontivity? And what was she called?
Speaker 2: What d call her strange pumpkin?
Speaker 3: What does that mean? Strange pumpkin?
Speaker 2: Like like you're a weird bird, which I don't really know what that means either. A day of positivity and fun? Why would Sutton be invited to that? I don't because she's fun Sutton. When at what part? I don't know.
Speaker 3: I just feel like we are starting to shift the focus from Kyle onto Sutton.
Speaker 2: And then Duri asked Kyle if so, then we we go to Garcel's house. The ladies are a little bit ticked that they have to change out of their looks and put on jammys. I gotta say these aren't the most flattering jammis for all.
Speaker 3: Did anybody actually wear them?
Speaker 2: It was kind of let them over there over their stuff. Yeah, but I think if it's going to be a pajama party, you let people know in advance, like, hey, I'm going to give out jammy. But I'm an over planner, so if I was going to do that, I probably.
Speaker 3: Be a good party planner.
Speaker 2: Hey, don't know, but then I don't like talking to people or if somebody fucks up, then I'm pissed, So like probably I'm pissed. Then you know, they walk out to the beach and their pajamas. After we see all the women like, gasp at how high suttons jammy shorts are pulled up above her navel?
Speaker 3: Oh my god, what the hell?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 1: Huh?
Speaker 2: What in hal where's the happening here?
Speaker 3: Girl? Where's the waist?
Speaker 2: That's what bo said, And I was like, get And then they.
Speaker 3: Did an arrow up here under her boobies.
Speaker 2: I mean, maybe it's a onesie. We just there was a little tiny space in between it. But then durit uh. They sit down and then Kyle and Durite have a moment where Kyle walks up to the bar pulls Durita aside. You kind of appreciate this because you're like, for the love of God, hopefully this me this conversation is going to end.
Speaker 3: Put it behind us.
Speaker 2: Duri asks Kyle if she considers them good friends and does she want to salvage their friendship. Kyle says yes to both, but I feel like deur really.
Speaker 3: Has like her foot on Kyle's neck, even when she's like trying to make things better? Are you my friend Rpk's friend, Like she's just like there's no softness about her right now. And I know, I think, is you know, wait, did they file for divorce?
Speaker 2: I don't think so.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 2: I mean, but I can say from my own experience and like the world of divorce. But which let's be clear, I don't think Deree or Kyle have filed for divorce. I think they're separated. So divorce is a whole different fucking ballgame. So everyone knows separating is like you still pretend that your life is, yeah, what it is. Once you are divorcing, it's like you've got friends to get countance, shit's on your figure, scheduled ties, all that. It ain't no fucking walk in the park. We're taking a little break here, so until that shit happens. Like this is PSA to both Threat and Kyle. This is hard. Once you guys actually file for divorce.
Speaker 3: It's about to get harder.
Speaker 2: That shit is really hard, and you have to check yourself on the daily basis to remind yourself it's not about being right all the time. It's about what's best for the family. Do I want to spend money fighting over this? Like it's I mean, right now, there's not even financials involved. Bring money into shit, You're fuck you have no idea what's coming. But then Durite wants them to feel comfortable to tell each other how they feel and earn back trust, and then Duri says, Erica, this part I didn't realize. So I'm gonna have to talk to Erica about this tomorrow. And we're on the pod, but Durit says Erica has never been in love, and then a flashback is shown if Erica saying she wants a love affair. Okay, So Jennifer says she's in love with her current partner, and then the women ask if it's her first time, and she says no. She says she was also in love with her first husband. Were you with your first husband? I think I thought I was. I I was young, and do I have anything but love for him when I think about him now, Like I have no anger towards him, but I don't know him. I don't like, I don't know what he's doing. I don't know what he's up to. We don't follow each other on social media, but we never had a big fight, and like he was my first love. Do I think there's a difference between.
Speaker 3: Like, oh wait, how long were you married?
Speaker 2: I mean, we were together probably eight years, but I filed I filed for divorce after our first year of marriage.
Speaker 3: I thought it was like Eddie, Eddie got married really quickly to a girl like in Vegas.
Speaker 2: And then maybe I made that and I made that up. I don't maybe I added sauce to the tacos in my mind. I guess we were together three years before we got married, and then we were married a year. I think, so maybe we're together four years. I really don't know, because anything painful in my life I somewhat block out.
Speaker 3: But we never my life.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I like that Jennifer acknowledges what her first husband has and allowed her to live in a respectful way.
Speaker 3: Well, fans are saying they are so over textgate. Glad Kyle had a one on one with Dereitte Sutton was a jerk to Derete, rude and dismissive, and somebody said underwhelming, I'm tired of Sutton.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I mean, fan thoughts are pretty much the tides are turning a lot of I mean this is going straight off the gram. Yeah, I can't stand sudden omg wow, Deite is enjoying her newfound popularity. Can bh move on from the text over Kyle and Dured's argument.
Speaker 3: Next, please, where's where's Kathy Hilton? She's still on vacation, Kath.
Speaker 2: Where are you still enjoying your apparall? Sprits?
Speaker 3: Damn? Did you find your phone? I need an update on miss Kathy Hilton.
Speaker 2: Teddy, please call Dorito's out. And I meant that on purpose.
Speaker 3: Oh because when you write to read it changes it to Dorito's.
Speaker 2: I do not at all by Durid's BS. I think that it's just a lot of viewers for some reason. I think, but why did Kyle change the story so much? Sutton sucks? Tired of the text memes? Enough? Kyle looks gorgeous this episode. PK's text dilemma is snoozeworthy. I'm over it. Loving Bow's Erica needs to pick a side, be a I mean a lot of enough they're enough with the text. Enough Ailor Armstrong would say, so that's what we are.
Speaker 3: Enough enough?
Speaker 2: But all right, I love.
Speaker 3: You, Tam, love you too.
Speaker 2: Offer Day one of YEP Day one, Day one. Take off your readers and get your shit together, Tam. Put your big girl panties on and get ready to make up. Did get your makeup? Did all right? I love you, Tam, I love too. Bye bye