Speaker 1: Broadcasting live from the Abraham Lincoln Radio Studio, the George Washington Broadcast Center, Jack Armstrong and Joe Getty.
Speaker 2: Armstrong and Katty and he Armstrong and Yeddy.
Speaker 3: But the President's patience does appear to be running thin. The White House, we know, is actively reviewing sanctions options, and already the Senate has a veto proof bill ready to go that would slap five percent tariffs on any country that buys Russian energy. And you're already hearing from some congressional Republicans say that they are ready to see the Senate act with or without the White House's green light.
Speaker 4: Man, there is a lot here, and don't roll your eyes or sigh about talking about Ukraine and Russia, because this is reaching a serious inflection point that we're either gonna be out or we're gonna be way in.
Speaker 2: I think.
Speaker 4: So last night Trump, as we were talking about yesterday over the weekend, you know, he said, I don't know what happened to Vladimir. He's gone crazy. I mean, all this killing and what the hell is happening here? And most people's reaction was, Vladimir Putin has always been like this, and either you knew that or you didn't, or I sure what's going on here? But anyway, so the end of then he truths out last night. What Vladimir Putin doesn't realize is that if it weren't for me, lots of really bad things would have already happened to Russia.
Speaker 2: And I mean really bad in all caps.
Speaker 4: He's playing with fire, which was a heck of a post from the leader of the United States. I mean, we're also used to Trump's bomb bast I mean, if you try to picture that in the mouth of George Bush or Barack Obama, it'd be well, it'd be a stop the presses moment, it'd be holy crap, the response from Russia.
Speaker 2: We want to say here, do we want one of our reporters to say it. Let's go ahead. They've got it in front of them.
Speaker 3: Fifty b Okay Medvedev writes regarding Trump's words about Putin playing with fire and really bad things happening to Russia. I only know of one really bad thing, World War three. I hope Trump understands this.
Speaker 4: So that's either the most serious thing I've ever heard in my life or it's just an empty threat, right and everybody.
Speaker 2: Such is the nature of bluffing, right.
Speaker 4: I don't think Russia has any interest in getting involved in World War three, But so far the bluff of we might use nukes kept Joe Biden on his heels his entire presidency, As is reported in Bob Woodward's book and David Sanger's book about the inner workings of the White House, when Anthony Blincoln wanted to push harder, Joe Biden was really really worried about starting World War three.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Well, Joe Biden woke up on his heels, as I often say.
Speaker 4: His belt and trump bell rode heels. But Trump is a very, very different guy.
Speaker 2: Obviously.
Speaker 5: I'm thinking about Vladimir Putin and his calculations and his goals, which are to restore the glory of the Tsarist and Soviet Russian republics or empires. And I could see him calculating that pushing to the very very brink of World War three, including massive casualties, would be worth the effort. I could see him making that calculation fairly easily.
Speaker 2: It's not even a stretch. Well, I think we know what his thinking is. At least.
Speaker 4: Richard Engel claims he has sources inside the intelligence agencies that believe they know what Putin's strategy is. I think that's interesting, and I'll save that until we hear from Tammy Bruce, who is currently a State Department spokesman.
Speaker 2: This is what she says, Trump is thinking.
Speaker 1: It was very obvious from his truth social posts that his patience has worn thin. But it's not even really about patients. It's what every American is feeling when you're looking at, as the President described, indiscriminate bombing on civilian areas, killing civilians in increasing bombing runs and drone attacks, especially when there's been such a concerted effort by the Trump administration and others to stop that carnage between Ukraine and Russia.
Speaker 2: Now, So.
Speaker 4: The way I took that of her saying you can tell from President Trump's truth social is that she's going off his posts as opposed to personal conversations. I mean, she's guessing at his thinking the same way we are by looking at what his posts are.
Speaker 2: Right well, and the whole humanitarian appeal.
Speaker 5: I don't how is anybody still going with that?
Speaker 4: Putin doesn't care, well, yeah, let's never cared. He's made it infinitely clear how literally cares.
Speaker 2: Yeah. On that line. Here, there's a little more of Tammy Bruce.
Speaker 1: It's clear into both parties and of the world that this cannot be solved with violence or or a more military action. And so the president, who noted in his post that he's known Putin for quite some time, feels that something has happened to him and he's unable to explain it. And clearly he's he's quite frustrated enough to express that outrage in public.
Speaker 2: See I feel like Trump.
Speaker 4: Trump has many times hung various cabinet members spokespeople out to dry because they go out try to speak for him. Then he comes out later in the day and says something completely different. And because they're they're they're often guessing at.
Speaker 2: What he thinks.
Speaker 4: I don't know if they just don't have conversations with him or what. She sounds like she's just guessing, and she is clearly just reinterpreting his tweets. Yeah, yeah, right, And so Richard Ingele on NBC News says he it talked to people in the Intelligence Department, and this makes sense to me.
Speaker 2: I mentioned yesterday.
Speaker 4: I don't know why this took several days to report, but Trump had told reporters in the Middle East that.
Speaker 2: I'm paraphrasing because I don't have in front of me right now.
Speaker 4: But this wasn't my war, this is Zelenski, this is Putin, this is Biden's war, this isn't mine war. We shouldn't have got involved, which made me feel like he's gonna do the whole and jd Vance later in the week last week said, you know, if we see that nobody cares, you know, we might have had enough of this. So I'm worried they're gonna just walk away because I personally think we need to support you great. But that's what Richard Engel's reporting was that people in the intelligent department to believe Putin's thinking is Putin thinks Trump's close to getting so frustrated and feeling like he'll just throw up his hands, you know whatever, you all work it out and walk away, which is a win for Putin. Bootin knows it's a win for him. If the United States is off the table and out of it, it's absolutely a would win for Putin. So that's why he launched the biggest drone attack of the entire war over the weekend. He's trying to drive home the point in Trump's head that look, I'm not interested in peace, and you believe Zelensky hates me too much or something like that. So Trump throws up his hands and walks away from the whole thing. That's Putin's thinking right now, which makes sense to me.
Speaker 5: Right right, I would agree completely, and I don't want to waste a lot of time on Tammy Bruce.
Speaker 2: But her statement that.
Speaker 5: This cannot be solved through war, Wait a minute, what Putin's trying to solve is I want more territory.
Speaker 2: So yeah, yeah, it can be.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm gonna take you the whole country unless somebody stops me.
Speaker 5: If it's spin, it's spin, that's fine, spin Away, it's your job. But if it's just naivete, I don't get it at all. So there are a couple of developments that I think are very very significant. If that wraps up your what you wanted to present. Number one, we talked earlier about Friedrich Merritz, the leader of Germany these days, much more hardass than the previous guy, saying that we are removing any limits on weapon range, We're letting the Ukrainians shoot him as far in to Russia as they want, and the White House did not comment. That was deafening silence. That was not even a hint of weha, wait a minute. So I find that interesting. Yeah, I might as well take a little detour into the Senate here. Senator Chuck Grassley tweeted, I saw this yesterday that he thought Trump was sincere in thinking his friendship with Putin wood end the war now. He added, it was time for sanctions strong enough that this Russia leader knows game over, and watching these guys trying to manage up, trying to not offend Trump to wait till Trump shows a sign that it's.
Speaker 2: Okay to say what you believe. And now they're saying what they believe. That's fine.
Speaker 4: Everybody has to manage up in their lives and careers. But so Trump is.
Speaker 5: Also considering abandoning peace negotiations altogether. It's unclear what would happen as you were describing, but allies such as Lindsey Graham told Trump Putin does not want a deal finally, and only punishments.
Speaker 4: Would make him seriously negotiate. Three key views colored Trump's thinking. Official said, first is dislike for Zelenski, who Trump felt encouraged further conflict by pushing for sanctions.
Speaker 5: I believe that's ridiculous. On Sundays, he blasted Putin. Trump also criticized Zelensky. Let's see the second. Trump also thought additional sanctions on Russia would not curb its ability to wage war, but would hamper efforts to revive US Russian economic dies.
Speaker 2: You might as well try. I think that ship has sailed.
Speaker 5: But in third, Trump felt he knew that Putin and the Russian leader, I'm sorry. Trump felt that he knew Putin and that the Russian leader would end the war as a personal favor.
Speaker 2: No way.
Speaker 4: Lindsey Graham said that, Uh, the officials said that's nuts.
Speaker 2: I would agree. Here's the really interesting part.
Speaker 4: Graham, a couple of weeks ago, introduced to bill imposing strict new sanctions on Moscow. I mean real ones, nasty ones, and it now has more than eighty co sponsors in the Senate. Practically everybody way beyond veto proof. The Sanctioning Rush Act of twenty five, which Graham introduced with Senator Richard Richard Blumenthal de Connecticut, would impose a bunch of sanctions blah blahlah. We can get into the particulars if you want. And one more which Europe is on board with it, which is important right on. And one more note from the Senate, this is very trumpy, hard ass friend of the armstrong Ygetti Show, Senator Mark Wayne Mullen in fifty six m Dog.
Speaker 6: The President has been very patient with Putin. At the same time he's trying to clean up a mess that he didn't start right. He's been very clear from day one he wanted the killing to stop. He's tried to work with Putin. His patience is running thin. And if Putin continues to push this envelope the way that he is, He's going to give Zelinsky the tools he needs to fight back and on the full scale and full support of the United States.
Speaker 2: But Europe needs to take a lead. Wow. I hope that's true.
Speaker 5: He gives Lensky everything he needs and the usual butt. Europe needs to take the lead.
Speaker 2: I hope that's true. I don't know.
Speaker 4: The ball is in Trump's court on this more than it ever has been. One guy is going to make a huge decision, and we're either going to be in on supporting Ukraine in lots of different ways with the harsh sanctions, with the military help with the intelligence, help all of that, or Trump is going to go with the what he's hinted at and JD.
Speaker 2: Vans have hinted at. Look, we tried to solve it.
Speaker 4: You two, you your squabble, your your land, battle over territory sputed, go ahead and figure it out. Not my business, or we're gonna do that. And I don't have the slightest idea which direction it's going to be.
Speaker 2: Three quick thoughts. Number one, JD.
Speaker 5: Vance and Lindsey Graham are staging a battle Royale behind the scenes. I'll bet two two headlines which you don't have time to flesh out, but we can.
Speaker 2: Next hour.
Speaker 5: Number one, the US reinforces Europe's Northern Front, fearing war with Russia. In quest to make NATO more lethal, The Pentagon turns to the High North and the Baltics. So behind the scenes, we are beefing up NATO and making them more lethal, exactly where Russia needs to be contained. Interesting and secondly, headline from the Wall Street Journal the Jack referenced Putin has retooled Russia's a common economy to focus only on war. Moscow expands military recruitment and boosts sweats production. And peace could jeopardize economic gains.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 4: Uh, And Richard Ingle on NBC News Today said what you said yesterday? He was asked by the hosts about the ceasefire talks. He said, he ceasefire talks. That's what you said yesterday, which is true.
Speaker 5: Richard Engele, known as Joe Getty of Daylight. Who's in the business.
Speaker 2: Who's pretending there are ceasefire talks going on? Yeah? Come on? What the hell? Okay, we got more on the ways there.
Speaker 7: Hey, Igloo is recalling over one hundred thousand coolers because the handle can cut off people's fingers.
Speaker 2: Ah my god.
Speaker 7: It's great if your drunk uncle wants to get an early start on the fireworks season. On the bright side, when you cut off your finger, the ice is right there.
Speaker 2: Wow, that's what I thought.
Speaker 5: Yeah, well, you know what, I'll just put my fingers there in the ice and go find a gifted surgeon.
Speaker 4: That's not a minor injury. There's a sharp edge that might cut you. No, cut off your finger.
Speaker 2: Nice design, yikes.
Speaker 4: Maybe you could put your new Starbucks summer drink in your cooler. Four new Starbucks Summer drinks. I want to mention and there's a reason I want to mention them.
Speaker 2: In just a second.
Speaker 4: But first this I'm dropping off my car today, which I'm going to sell to get the rap taking off taken off and a little rap info that you might not No, wraps one of the coolest things to come to cars. And you know, ever, and and you know, you see all these cool colors around, whether there's stripes or just a color that the that maker doesn't offer or whatever. I feel like a fifth of the cars I see have a rap on them.
Speaker 2: I know nothing about this.
Speaker 4: Really, you probably see cars with wraps all the time. You just don't know it. Probably, so yeah, yeah, because I always asked my son, I said, wow, that's cool. Does that come in that color? He said, that comes to that color? How about that one? No, that doesn't. That's a rap because you can't tell. You can't tell a rap from a paint job. But if you have a really cool color, that's interesting. I don't even know if automotive companies they might stop offering lots of different colors because they realize people are just going to get rapped anyway, So what's the point anyhow? Rap costs about two three thousand dollars to get what and you know, a paint job. If you get a real paint job that's going to look that good, it's going to cost you more like fifteen twenty thousand dollars. So the difference being a rap does not last that long. It's like three to five years. It starts to look a little ragged. And uh, that's kind of where mine is. I've had it for four years on my Tesla plaid, which did not come in the color that it currently is. And but I'm getting it removed so I can sell it, get it back to it.
Speaker 2: It costs a thousand dollars to remove it.
Speaker 5: Are you leaving out the fact that it's it's lavender with rainbows.
Speaker 1: In it.
Speaker 4: And the Queer America the hood is a big giant my pony, right, Yeah, very very It's it's cute anyway' gonna cost about a grand to get it taken off, So it is way cheaper than a paint job. But if you did it, if you have kept the car for a long time, you'd be better off getting a paint job. Can I do like a bondo in dense rap? So when I park my car in craffy neighborhoods I don't have to worry about.
Speaker 2: That's a good idea.
Speaker 4: The four drinks for Starbucks that they're announcing today for summer Firework Frappuccino, brown sugar Strato frappuccino. God, how many calories and fat grams in each of these? The salted caramel maca Strato frappuccino. And then this strawberry Matcha. What's matchia? Do you know what matcha is? This is where I wish Katie's macha.
Speaker 2: What is that?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: It's like a is it rice based drink? All I know is this?
Speaker 4: Any place that has Matcha in the title in San Francisco or the town I live in has a line out the door right now. They're like, if you're a cool person, you drink Matcha. Whatever the hell that is Matchia. I might stand in the line for nothing, so I won't taste one until the lines die down.
Speaker 2: Summer drinks, they're fancy milkshakes. Oh absolutely.
Speaker 4: I was going to talk about a mom and her hyperactive son getting one of these drinks the other day.
Speaker 2: I'll have to talk about that later.
Speaker 4: It's a sad story, but we got more important things to get to hope you can figure it Armstrong and Getty.
Speaker 8: This is a big theme in the book that they were lying not just to press and not just to the country. They were lying to cabinet secretaries, democrats in Congress. I'm not excusing any of these people, but I'm just saying, in many ways, I think they were also lying to themselves.
Speaker 4: Jake Tapper, if you don't recognize the voice, continuing to go around and tout his book exposing something everyone already knew. Although a lot of the details that are actually interesting, and I continue to read the book, I mean it's interesting enough to, you know, get me to read several pages every night.
Speaker 2: It's just kind of odd. Yeah, it's the aspect of it where Jake Tapper dropped his gun and said, I'm a victim. I'm not on the gang, I'm not in the gang.
Speaker 5: I'm a victim here that everybody is so disgusted by the idea that, oh, those Dan White House officials lied to us, and then we believed it, we were taking in.
Speaker 2: They pulled the will over.
Speaker 4: I mean, I've complained about this in several other ways. Jose Canseco is a good example. The baseball player who outed everybody else for Royds. What was the dude who was friends with Lance Armstrong who finally turned.
Speaker 2: On him and then writes a book.
Speaker 4: And my complaint has always been, Okay, you were fine with the scam as long as it benefited you, and now you're switching and benefiting from outing other people. Okay, so you do what is in your best interest at all points. Yet jose Conseco's story about everybody using steroids was still damned interesting. Finding out how top level Lance Armstrong bike riders cheated the system was still in I think, regardless of the fact that I didn't like the source.
Speaker 5: So a new source or at least a more fleshed out source coming up in a moment or two. But a quick couple of notes from some stuff we referenced yesterday Andrew Styles and the Free Beacon, which is really a terrific outlet if you're not into it, and he's a great writer, but and he says about the book and the publicity towards maddening.
Speaker 2: Really go back and watch.
Speaker 5: The tape of Tapper insisting without evidence that Biden was mentally sharp in September of twenty three. We now know that in the preceding months, Biden had turned in a series of awful performances at fundraisers that left some donors worried that quote he might not make it to election.
Speaker 4: Day, and the idea that Jake Tapper isn't in touch with the kind of heavyweights who were at those big dollar fundraisers, Come on, he knows these people who he hangs out with.
Speaker 5: This was around the time the authors revealed a handful of unnamed by and AIDS had become convinced the president was too brain dead to serve another term. They started leaking stories about Biden's limitations to Thompson Alex Thompson. One of the only mainstream journalists report on the decline was Thompson, the only reporter these aids ever contacted.
Speaker 2: Almost certainly not what happened.
Speaker 5: In June of twenty four, Annie Lynsky and Shabon Hughes of The Wall Street Journal published a story on Biden's decline. As promised, they were instantly denounced as right wing fabulousts. Not just by the White House, AIDS and other Democrats, many so called journalists joined the pylon, including some CNN guys.
Speaker 4: Tapper's response to the Journal story was also in line with White House talking points.
Speaker 5: He echoed Darcy's concerns about the sourcing, while noting that the paper was owned by conservative billionaire.
Speaker 2: Robert Rubert Murda.
Speaker 4: He threw that in keeping in mind that last week he called these writers heroes.
Speaker 2: When he had him on this show. Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 4: He interviewed one of Biden's most ardent supporters, Chris Coons of Delaware.
Speaker 2: This is the one that makes me the maddest.
Speaker 4: If you don't, if you haven't watched this, this was the he presents.
Speaker 2: People are believe Joe Biden's brain doesn't work.
Speaker 4: Then he lets Koons shoot it down, make all kinds of ridiculous complaint claims, and Tapper pushes back not a bit and.
Speaker 5: Quickly changes the topic to Taiwan. Last week, Megan Kelly asked Tapper why he didn't invite Lensky and Hughes on his show The Wall Street Journal Gals to discuss the reporting. Tapper's defensive response was positively Biden esk quote, I don't know what the booking situation.
Speaker 2: Was, Megan.
Speaker 5: If we're gonna do this, let's just stick to the facts here, Okay.
Speaker 2: I can't believe he's getting away with this.
Speaker 5: And then then he's now he's going out of his way to praise the heroic reporters and denounce the smear campaign against him.
Speaker 2: How gracious of him, Which.
Speaker 5: Leads us to a piece Dean Phillips, the plucky young congressman who had the gall to run against Biden or try for the twenty twenty four elections. He's written a piece in the Free Press that ought to be quoted in every news outlet around the country. If his subhead is if a relatively little known congressman like me knew that Biden was incapable of leading the country in a second term, what does that say about the complicity.
Speaker 2: Of the real party bosses.
Speaker 4: This week, journalist Talk Thompson Jake Tapper released a bombshell book Blah blah blah. Also this week, Biden's a spokesperson decided to announce the former president at stage four prostate cancer.
Speaker 2: Coincidence, I think not.
Speaker 5: And he goes into the fact that Biden slipped up in twenty twenty two.
Speaker 2: I mentioned this the other day.
Speaker 4: He said, I had found out I have cancer, but anyway, and then the White House never followed up on it he knew he had cancer. Common sense tells us the most powerful man in the world, with access to the best healthcare in the world, would have surely, no, I know that they don't recommend you get tested for a PSA after a certain age. That doesn't apply to the President of the United States, because it's got to do with all kinds of different insurance things and healthcare of this and that, And it doesn't apply to the president of the United States, who has the best healthcare in the world. Trump got his PSA tested.
Speaker 5: Right, And he goes and Dean Phillips goes into the fact that he's demanded greater transparency and accountability from his party for ages and his outrage that the important lessons from the top scandal have not been learned. Constantly lying in gaslighting the public about Biden's health has cost the Democratic Party the public's trust rebuilding. It first requires the courage in honesty to.
Speaker 2: Admit what happened.
Speaker 4: And here's what happened, he writes, in twenty twenty one, I had a front row seat on two occasions when he addressed the House Democratic Caucus.
Speaker 2: This is in twenty one, friends.
Speaker 5: I also spent time in close proximity to the president during two flights on Air Force one in twenty one and twenty two, where I was alarmed to see the president's obvious decline in communication skills, gait, and leadership ability. After the White House Holiday Party in December twenty two, which the President's decline was too graphic to ignore, I was left with no doubt in my mind Biden was unfit to serve a second term.
Speaker 4: My opinion was not an outlier. My congressional colleagues, like me, had eyes behind closed doors. We acknowledged the reality, lamented our parties, party leaders in action, and recognized the impending disaster awaiting us in twenty twenty four. Well, he was right about that. If you're a Democrat, it was a disaster.
Speaker 5: And here's why I wanted to get to this, and I've been to say this upfront, but I forgot. This is about Jake Tapper and the book and Joe Biden and the Democrats' leadership. It's also just a glimpse inside the machine how it really runs, not the way they tell you it runs, how it really runs. So he says, he and all this.
Speaker 4: Congressional colleagues agreed after many of the same hushed conversations.
Speaker 2: I tried to impress a sense of urgency.
Speaker 5: I made calls to potential presidential candidates like Illinois Governor JB. Pritzker and Michigan Governor Gretchen Whitmer to urge them to run. They didn't even want their names mentioned, let alone.
Speaker 2: To return my calls. Wow.
Speaker 5: Frustrated, I went public calling for an open primary. I implored prominent Democrats like California Governor Gavin Newsom, Minnesota Senator Amy Klobucher, and Vice President Kamala Harris to throw their hats in the ring. But cometh to the moment, Cameth nobody.
Speaker 4: By the fall of twenty three, I realized not only that Biden was in serious decline, but that the polling was clearly showing he couldn't win. My party was sleepwalking into a second Trump term. So with no one else willing to step forward, I entered the race. And then he gets into the way he was treated and how the media all lined up to say he was a crank and a climber and a liar.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was treated as a joke.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, he was announced proactively. He wasn't kind of right, he was one hundred percent. Right, he goes into you know, CNN and MSNBC. Then the DNC announced proactively that there would be no debates.
Speaker 2: Oh oh talking, Yeah, there you go.
Speaker 4: If there had been a debate, the Joe Biden moment, a primary debate, the Joe Biden moment might have come many months earlier. Right, we should to give the Democrats time to get another candidate. And I think it's worth pointing out, as you did earlier in the show, this was a terrible miscalculation. This got Trump re elected or elected. It could be argued.
Speaker 5: That, you know, it would overstate it to say Biden was the only guy or the stupid moro on Kamala Harris were the only people who could lose Trump, because that's not true. He ran a pretty effective campaign, but they ensured he would win by running Biden than Kamala. So as usual, the folks who crow constantly about democracy, democracy, democracy had zero trust in democracy.
Speaker 2: They wanted to fix the game as usual.
Speaker 4: And by the way, you Trump's win was pretty solid electorally. Uh, it's only like one hundred and forty thousand votes in three states.
Speaker 2: You flip and he.
Speaker 5: Loses, right, So one more note, and then I'll shut the heck up because the loss of trust that the media has so richly earned is in.
Speaker 2: Full flower around. Nobody trusts the media.
Speaker 5: And we made reference to you know, why would people trust them at we'll earned that?
Speaker 4: Well.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and a couple of our beloved listeners sent along this list, and I've actually edited it and brought it down to the core stuff, the most important stuff.
Speaker 2: I think how.
Speaker 5: Many recent mainstream media hoaxed this? Did you fall for Russian collusion? And the Steele dossier?
Speaker 4: The Inflation Reduction Act will reduce Trump called neo Nazis, fine people, The juicy Smollett case, the Bubba Wallace garage pulled news. Hunter Biden's laptop was Russian disinformation. The Covington kids right, the Kavanaugh rape.
Speaker 5: Trump said drinking bleach would fight COVID. The Trump peepee tape. COVID lab league was a conspiracy theory. Border agents whipped migrants. Oh, another good one.
Speaker 4: The travel plate lie and no and no, uh paid no priceport? Well, you ultimately paid a price fort and nobody believes you anymore?
Speaker 2: Yeah, and your businesses are dying. Eh.
Speaker 4: Muslim travel band Andrew Cuomo is showing the best COVID leadership. Trump built cages for migrant kids. The what's his face? Was an austere religious scholar. Right is that the ya ya zin war sin war? No, that was us? The isis guy? Yeah, I'll be ready. You're right, bagdad, austere religious scholar. Trump overfed Koi fish in Japan, build back bet or pay for itself. Trump tax cuts benefited only the rich. Cloth max masks prevent COVID. If you get vaccinated, you won't catch COVID. An SUV killed parade marchers, not the driver.
Speaker 2: Uh where was I?
Speaker 4: Trump used tear gas to clear a crowd for a Bible photo.
Speaker 2: Don't say gay was in the bill?
Speaker 5: Right? Putin price hikes. I've met him as a horse dewarmer. Not for humans, mostly peaceful protests. And Trump overpowered the Secret Service for the wheel of the beast.
Speaker 2: The list goes on and on.
Speaker 4: Right, the list I saw included hands up, don't shoot, which never ever happened.
Speaker 2: Right, that ought to be on here. It's going back a few years.
Speaker 4: But of course, yeah, you earned your reputation mainstream media. The problem is I understanding, but it's ultimately bad for all of us that we don't trust the media because that is going to reap a whirlwind that's not good for any of us.
Speaker 2: Put on your whirlwind jacket.
Speaker 4: They caught some more of those escaped convicts that had all the help from the various janitors and whatnot.
Speaker 2: They caught some more of them, plus the secret Service cat fight. Have you heard about that?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 2: Barely. I want to hear more of the Stay tuned.
Speaker 9: Two more escaped inmates from a New Orleans jail were taken back into custody. They're capture in Huntsville, Texas, just north of Houston. The other inmate caught in Baton Rouge, Louisiana. That makes three inmates in the last twenty four hours now back behind bars more than a week after they're shocked and escape. Two of the ten fusionists are still at large and considered armed and dangerous and street savvy. Antoine Massey, with the record of breaking out of jail, this one his third escape, and de Gros, who was convicted of killing two people. US marshalls say they probably aren't acting alone.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: While I can understand why you don't want to be in prison, the success rate of escaping getting out and then like staying out for any length of time has got to be incredibly low.
Speaker 5: And it's a heck of a gamble because it's not like you, uh, just go back and serve out your sentence. You got a brand new one rumphed on top for escape.
Speaker 2: Yeah, a couple.
Speaker 4: First of all, Tinder, the online dating app that has a certain reputation, is out to change the reputation.
Speaker 2: I can explain that in just a little bit. We got this text.
Speaker 4: By the way, on a different topic, guys, I about died when I heard.
Speaker 2: How white and old you sounded. Missing Katie.
Speaker 4: Before I even launched into the segment they're about to reference, I said, I wish Katie was here.
Speaker 2: She's our young correspondent.
Speaker 4: Yes, when you were trying to pronounce pronounce matcha, it's pronounced macha like gotcha, and it's green tea powder, not a rice based whatever the hell Joe said.
Speaker 2: At least they got the name right. You'll know some alternate drink.
Speaker 4: In my defense, I would say even if I were forty, I probably still wouldn't know what this is because it's just not my sort of thing.
Speaker 5: Yeah, sir or madam, I've known him for many many years and no, he was like this when he was young.
Speaker 4: And I see, but like I was in San Francisco for the weekend and there was a line out the door. Any place that's got matcha in the name of the place, Yeah, And my son said, his buddy is like, oh yeah, he talks about match all the time. He's got one friend who's like super whatever's hot music, clothes, drink that. You got to be into it BeForever before other people are, and then you got to get out of it before other people get.
Speaker 2: Out of it. That's not to denounce it. The minute you're out of Oh you're still doing that. That's late exactly. You have to do that.
Speaker 5: I got him. Okay, So all that's coming up. Fans of a high level law enforcement cat fights, boy, do.
Speaker 2: We have the video for you to Secret Service.
Speaker 4: Babes were outside Obama's residence former President Barrick, who say Obama in Washington, d C.
Speaker 2: Last week, and apparently.
Speaker 4: They got into some sort of disagreement and about two thirty in the morning, one of them called for a supervisor to come immediately quote before I whooped this girl's ass. According to an audio recording posted online which we will effort getting for you.
Speaker 2: Wow, what had to be over a dude?
Speaker 4: I mean, what would they possibly actually get in a fight about.
Speaker 5: Well, I don't know. You're there, it's two thirty in the morning. A little disagreement flares up. Maybe somebody told somebody to do something they resented.
Speaker 2: The top knows. I guess that could be. I've seen the videotape though, and it was.
Speaker 4: You know, when a fight is just one half an inch short of haymakers raining down on heads where they're shoving and aggressive wrestling and the rest of it.
Speaker 2: It got to that point, actually we're shoving. Oh yeah, it was.
Speaker 5: It was a physical conflict, the two of them in their bulletproof vests and everything.
Speaker 2: Man, I don't want to go DEI, but.
Speaker 4: These You are not Secret Service outside a former president's house material. If you're going to get in a fight with a cowork over some sort of beef, you are not cut out for that job.
Speaker 5: The individuals The Secret Services said the individuals involved were suspended from duty in this matter is the subject of an internal investigation. The Secret Service has a very strict code of conduct for all employees. In any favor that violates that code is unacceptable.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's well, and I would say it is another black eye for the Secret Service.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they've had a few.
Speaker 4: So the guy who's running Tender now says he wants to change your reputation from a hookup app. I've never online dated and I probably never will, so I only know everything anecdotally from what people have said. But it being a hookup app, he says, if gen X was into that, gen Z is not. It's not a hookup generation. They don't drink as much, they don't have as much sex. We need to change our product and it's going to be more about trying to find better matches, not more matches, which good luck with that. I think the culture is not gonna work for that. But one thing I thought was really interesting. They introduced this in Europe and it's working well.
Speaker 5: Is double dating you and a friend match up with a couple of people and go out.
Speaker 2: I have thoughts on this, but might have to happen in an hour. Three Armstrong and Getty