Speaker 1: Right now, the nephew is here with today's prank phone call.
Speaker 2: What you got for his nest? Well, I'm going deep, deep deep deep deep prank cover, deep prank cover right here. Let me see here. Yeah, I'm down in the prank called archives here. I'm way down deep in now deep. Well show you this right here is I left my medicine in your house. I left my medicine in your house. Now listen, listen, don't don't. The thing is is that my medicine fell out of my pocket. And now that's what's important. I ain't got no more refills. I ain't got no more refills. I got to get this medicine bag. So yeah, I left my medicine in your house. I hope you I just hope you see it in your heart to give me my medicine back.
Speaker 1: That's you're going to jail.
Speaker 2: Go ahead, cat dog, if you don't mind, let's do this thing. Man, I left my medicine in your out.
Speaker 1: Hello, Hello, I said to Clarence. Yeah this s it was just Clarien. Uh hey, my name is Sherman. Dog. Your house is the one that uh got broke into last week?
Speaker 3: Right, yeah, man, just waiting on the police to get back with me Tim if they found these people or not. Man, So now hold on, what's your name again?
Speaker 1: Of shem sman?
Speaker 3: Themm? How you here about it?
Speaker 1: Oh? No, you know, I stayed a couple of streets, so everybody in the neighborhood kind of heard that y'all had got broken off. Damn. Man.
Speaker 3: Everybody been kind of kind of real good around here.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 3: It don't make no sense.
Speaker 1: Man. You go out here and work hard for stuff.
Speaker 3: And then you know, people just do your like this.
Speaker 1: Man. It just I'm just.
Speaker 3: Glad it wasn't nobody hurt.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 3: My wife and my son, they they alive, and that's you know, that's.
Speaker 1: The best thing. Man.
Speaker 3: So yeah, you know, trying not to cousin something like this happened. You know, I understand. Man, you stay a couple of streets.
Speaker 1: Over you say yeah, yeah, yeah, hey hey, let me let me let me say this to you. Man. I want to say, first of all, I hate what happened, you know what I mean? Yeah, And uh I do, man, you know, and I'm glad you're your family and stuff.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I appreciated letter.
Speaker 1: Well hey, man, can I just can I just say this here? Man, uh, and I don't really know how to say it, but I was. I was with the two dudes that had broken there. I was with them when they did that.
Speaker 3: Okay you did you just say you was with them that broken my house? Oh so you broken my house?
Speaker 1: Saying no seeing see, that's why I'm see those claims. That's what I'm I'm calling you trying to tell you. I was trying to talk them out of it. You know what I'm saying, Well what the happened? Because they did this, I couldn't talk them out of it. But you know I was what I was in there taking nothing. That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, okay, well who was in the tation did?
Speaker 1: But I can't I can't be doing I can't do that. I can't see I ain't trying to get in the middle of that.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, you can't do that.
Speaker 1: You just called my stamp phone.
Speaker 3: Oh you can tell me who broke in? He you was one of the you was worning with you?
Speaker 1: That? That ain't that. That ain't even the reason why I called man.
Speaker 3: I don't give a damn what the reason you called me. You called me broken? Who who was with you who was with you?
Speaker 1: Man, I'm matter of fact, what street you stay on the Let me say this to you, man, This reason why I called. And when we was in there and then they started screaming and hollering at each other and then saying we got to hear him get out. You know, like I say, I was in there trying to talk them out of that.
Speaker 3: I don't give it. If you tried to talk them into it, you broke into my broken mouse, you got.
Speaker 1: My danceing to call me? Okay, but listen, man, listen, listen, listen to me, man.
Speaker 3: I'm listening to you for me.
Speaker 1: While I was in there, man, and and you know they was we was getting out of there in a hurry. I actually left. I my uh my pills fell out my pocket, my bottle of pills and my medicine. And I don't I don't got no more refills on it, man, And I need my medicine. That's why I'm calling you to see if you don't mind me coming back over there to get my pee. Don't give a.
Speaker 3: About your medicine. Look who gives us? I tell you what I tell you. I can ask me about some medicine. God, I was just caught up in a bad situation. Man, I swear to God, if I see you over, I swear to God, I'm gonna beat your ass.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna beat your You better be glad. Sure I wasn't at my house. Man. Listen, man, I'm not trying to get you. Have no problems with nobody. I just need my medicine. Man, your medicine. You got problems with me, but I don't have no more refills on that medicine. I need my medicine. I'll get sick. I tell you what, I tell you what.
Speaker 3: Come, Come get your medicine. You know exactly where I said. I'm gonna have to get the front door open. You ain't got the break in this time. Come get your some medicine. I said, what a god gonna need more than just that some medicine. I'm gonna put some on your I said, why are you down and out on me?
Speaker 1: Man? And I'm the one that was in there trying to talk him out of it. He was with them because that's the point.
Speaker 3: That's much bring them to tell them to help you. Come get your medicine.
Speaker 1: So all I want to do is get my medicine and be through with this. That's all I'm trying to say to you. I ain't trying to start no trouble with you.
Speaker 3: Start no trouble. You gonna catch the luck. Come out.
Speaker 1: You know what.
Speaker 3: I tell you what I all this?
Speaker 1: You know, I tell you what.
Speaker 3: Come get the medicine. Come come, come, get the medicine right now. I'm in what street you stay on, I bring it to you.
Speaker 1: Man. I'm not finna go back and forth arguing with you. Man, I'm finna come over there and get my medicine. And man, you're gonna be through with each other. You ain't got to go back and forth.
Speaker 3: I tell you what. Come on over here, get your some medicine right now. This Even if you're gonna need some more medicine, they gonna come breaking.
Speaker 1: I get some houses.
Speaker 3: You both can't tell my I.
Speaker 1: Take care of my wife and my kids in this house. I understand that. And I would not be back in your house after I get my medicine. I'm gonna cause you hollering at no.
Speaker 3: I tell you what you no, no, no, no, you ain't gonna be back.
Speaker 1: In my house after you get your mess. You're gonna have a permanent new resides.
Speaker 3: I swear to God, you're gonna be living in the cemetery.
Speaker 1: I got one little fan. I'm ned before I get over there. You listen the man say that on your way over here. I'm going. I'm on my way now. I want my fan.
Speaker 3: I need to say, she would say, to say it.
Speaker 1: This is that's must you tamently from the Steel Hobby Morning Show. You just got pray by your sister. Bring hello? Who the is this? Hey man, hey class, this nephew telling me man from the Steve Hobby Morning Show. Your sister breed got me the pro Thank you man.
Speaker 3: Boy you you oh you say too so much.
Speaker 1: I don't believe this. Tell me, she said, Man, they broke in my brother house. He needs spirits. Himpers, he says, come on calling me get it. You know what.
Speaker 3: You damned that had you a well whooped as Oh man, what y'all wrong for?
Speaker 1: This is? Oh man? Oh man? Man? What is what is the baddest radio show in the land?
Speaker 3: It is the Steve Harvey Morning Show. Listen bro ay and if the that that both in my house is listening, Uh, you can come back over here. If you left your medicine, Come on come back and get it. I'm at home right now.
Speaker 1: Everybody listening, then come on back over there now.
Speaker 3: Yeah, right right now, bring your.
Speaker 1: Why y'all wrong for that?
Speaker 3: Nephew?
Speaker 1: Tell me.
Speaker 2: You can't beat the stupid I delivered.
Speaker 1: Tell you.
Speaker 2: I'm just trying to tell you. I'm trying to tell you, man.
Speaker 3: But you can't a beat down if you keep on.
Speaker 2: All right, it's all right, it's all right. You know that's been gonna happen for twenty years. Somebody gonna chomp on time. We're gonna see Saturday, December twenty eight, the Nephew is coming to town. That is Washington, d C. It's New Year's Comedy Jam. But my uncle say it's three days before New Year's that's December twenty eight.
Speaker 1: Alright.
Speaker 2: You got Tony Roberts, you got Lance Woods, Bruce in the building, Red Grant lou Nail hosted by Yours Trulead Nephew tim Me at Dog Constitution Hall. Tickets are available right now on all Ticketmaster outlets. I will see you in d C, laying in the cut. Oh what did I tell y'all? Milwaukee the Nephew was coming m LK weekend to the m Pride Friday, Saturday Sunday tickets on sale right now. Ignorance is on the way. I ain't never done comedy in Milwaukee, but I bet I'm about to do it now. MLK Weekend, we're gonna set this thing on.
Speaker 1: Five fun back