Speaker 1: What happened.
Speaker 2: Well, now I'm going to cut the video to this point.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, so should I start the show. Yes, Oh, let's just start with this. It's really easy. This is serial Killers. It's episode one. I think we should do a Muppets intro.
Speaker 2: It's time to eat some cerials.
Speaker 1: Okay, stand by, We'll have Brody write it and it gonna be a fun one. Yes, yeah, but you'll cut it off after the first ten seconds. The most exciting show.
Speaker 2: It's a serial Killers podcast show.
Speaker 1: I always loved Beaker because you couldn't understand what he was saying. He could be saying anything. Yeah, welcome to serial Killers. It's Monday, June fourteenth, Andrew, it is flag day. Yay, it's flag day. Yeah, you got old glory hanging today? I do it at home. We've got one. Oh, it's over there right there. Yeah. Yeah, so we celebrate the flag today. And thank you Francis Scott Key for writing the star spangled banner. That was his name, right, was his name?
Speaker 2: I think so? Yeah?
Speaker 1: And Susan b. Anthony didn't she didn't she like knit it?
Speaker 2: Yeah something like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I like her. Dollar coins.
Speaker 2: Yeah, dollar coins are fun.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but they let her go in nineteen ninety nine. You know they say, now it's saka Juwia. No, it is not, hasn't been Saka Juwiya in years. It is President's really, yes, presidents took over the gold coins and probably about two thousand and one or two thousand and two. Huh, yeah, Soka Juwia was around. Uh, probably I think two thousand ninety nine, two thousand and two thousand and one, and then it went to the President's series collection.
Speaker 2: Huh do you have them?
Speaker 1: I do. I have the little map with all the I bought. I have the whole quarters.
Speaker 2: Erechucker that buys in said infomercial get your coin.
Speaker 1: No, just I'm interested in coin collecting.
Speaker 2: I feel like there's not as many commercials like info. Like as a kid, I remember what, well, I guess, Yeah, it makes sense. I was going to go down the road of saying they don't do infomercials.
Speaker 1: Not like they used to call in now yeah, not like they don't need to because everything is online. But see I am I am a you know, we should save this for bull chat, okay, because I'm a strange currency collector end user. So we'll get into that in an upcoming episode of boll Chat. Or you might have heard it already because I'm so confused. Anyway, Welcome to Serial Killers toll free number. Just pay for shipping and handling.
Speaker 2: This twenty dollars purchase is yours for ten dollars and then you pay forty dollars in jipping.
Speaker 1: Oh can I order it on cod Yes? Yes, yes, okay. We have to welcome a new member, limited time offer.
Speaker 2: Get yours now?
Speaker 1: All right? We have to welcome a new member to the family. Not our family, but the CTC family. Andrew, what's CTC CEA.
Speaker 2: The crunch time children?
Speaker 1: Sin, I'm in toast crunch?
Speaker 2: Is that a jingle?
Speaker 1: You may have? No, you never heard that? No, the baker's at the end, Wendel Sin, I'm in toast crunch. That was their their jingle for years. Even when you sing it like that, it doesn't bring up any memories. Ah. Anyway, Welcome Dulce de leche toast crunch.
Speaker 2: I am so effing excited.
Speaker 1: It is dulce or dulce. What's the proper waye dulce? Right? Dulce de leche toast crunch? Oh?
Speaker 2: Can I also say that people who leave comments on the YouTube. I learned all about one of the ingredients that we did in I forget what zereal.
Speaker 1: Course you forget what cereal. But thank you listeners who leave comments on YouTube. I'm the one who responds. Not always no, you respond as yourself. Everyone knows it's you when you respond anyway, So welcome aboard carmel flavor, it says with other natural flavors. I wouldn't go caramel here, but just say caramel caramel flavors. Okay, yeah, with other natural flavors. It joins original cinnamon toast Crunch, chocolate toast crunch. He got both varieties of truros and the sugar cookie one makes its appearance around holiday time. And you know then French toast Crunch is still around somewhere, and they got all the bars and love French to remix and all that stuff.
Speaker 2: I feel like they are killing it lately. Everybody's loving them. Sell some cinnamon Toa's crunch.
Speaker 1: You know who's killing it. The cereal from the last episode that gives you cancer.
Speaker 2: True, I have had to talk to my doctor since eating it. Really whenever happens to shrimp tail guy dude that came.
Speaker 1: And went so fast because that guy was a lion sack of scam Yeah, scammer. Oh no, what's that Andrew? Oh my god, it's a rat tail. I'm gonna post a bet it on Twitter. I'm excited for this me too. I saw this a couple of months ago and I was like, huh, that could be interesting. Yeah, because I don't ever get the Dilce de leche ice cream.
Speaker 2: Me either, but when I do have it, it is always delicious.
Speaker 1: But the cake is lovely.
Speaker 2: Yes, my friend had Adultay to Lech a birthday cake because there's a great bakery in Jersey City I think actually just called Delta to Leche h. And it was such a good birthday cake, delicious.
Speaker 1: Ready one, two, three, Wow, that's great. You say gross, that's great.
Speaker 2: Oh, I'm like am I in the Twilight?
Speaker 1: That's five balls?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Wow, Yeah, it's really good. This is delicious.
Speaker 1: I mean it's been a minute since I've had actual cinnamon toast crunch, but this is really delicious. It tastes like buttery. I don't know how to explain that. I feel that it's like buttery sweet. It's delicious. Five balls. There's definitely a hint of cinnamon. So it's the cinnamon toast crunch base yep, with a little I don't know, caramel powder on that. It's good. Not gonna lie.
Speaker 2: This may be a contend your contender for cereal of the year.
Speaker 1: I don't know. That might be pushing it. I think I think this is a dark horse candidate. Okay, that is he always pushing this enough and you might get get the best cereal.
Speaker 2: Nod.
Speaker 1: You better test that dark horse. Make sure it didn't do any you know. Oh, we're going back to the the what's his name drugs, marigold steel. What was the name of the horse? I just know the owner is that guy with the white hairs like sunglasses, owns like fifteen horses all pissed off. I feel like you would own a horse. I could see you owning a horse. I love horses. I really do you know what? Write this down for bol chat too, So we're gonna talk about strange currency, horses, horses, Okay, write it down.
Speaker 2: Listeners also gave us topics too.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, no, no, don't take my paper from there.
Speaker 2: I don't have a piece.
Speaker 1: Take little index cars that you have over by your mess over there, my mess.
Speaker 2: Yeah, my mess. Yeah, this has been your dumping ground since I've been gone.
Speaker 1: Everybody comes in here and dumps. All right, I'm gonna go down to the cereal sack and get the second one for the episode. This one is a listener supplied Cereal Horses. You're gonna love it Andrew Horses Currency listener topics done. All right, So Alexis from way up in Binghamton sent this, Thank you. She sent us two. She sent us a peanut butter and jelly cereal which we just had, so we'll wait a little bit till we try that one. But she must have gone into Wegmans and this because we had mentioned it, I don't know, maybe a month or two or three ago, because I had seen it online. But you got it for us. You're ready, Andy, You's gonna taste probably just like cinnamon toa'st crunch snicker doodle corn crunch. I love snicker doodle cookies so much. It's food you feel good about. Yeah, from Wegmans sweetened corn cereal sprinkled with sugar and cinnamon, sugar and shitnet man because I almost said cinnamon first, so I had a backtrack there for a Can you just Sean Connery. It please, no cereals got sugar? And what was the other one sitnaman shitnaman schnicker doodle cereal. So they look like little cookie crisp.
Speaker 2: Oh boy, yeah right, interesting sheep. I'm already gonna give you some points for that.
Speaker 1: How many points is it getting, Andrew? You know I can't reveal the uh my calculations, but it's getting some points.
Speaker 2: They look like baby cookies.
Speaker 1: I just said they look like little cookie crisp. Did you hear that part? Yeah? I did, But like they look like baby snickerdoodles, Schnecker doodles. I don't know.
Speaker 2: They smell cinnamony Ooh you're not loving it.
Speaker 1: I don't know. Well, you know what, you can't always tell by the smell.
Speaker 2: But up, up, up, I'm underwhelmed.
Speaker 1: Not yet. I got to conserve milk, Andrew. Today we are using one percent low fat Farmland fresh dairies. Yep, just a quart, that's all I got, Just a court because you know what you wind up wasting when I buy a big.
Speaker 2: True thank you? Is this only the second cereal?
Speaker 1: This is the second?
Speaker 2: Wow?
Speaker 1: Ready? One? Two? Three? Huh Okay, here's what I'm gonna say, I am underwhelmed my candle. Yeah, smells more cinnamony, more cinnamony.
Speaker 2: This is like I'm eating my candle. That's what I'm gonna say. Love the smell, don't like to eat.
Speaker 1: Look, it's not the worst thing in the world. I think if a big name brand cereal company made it, it probably would be a little bit better. No sense.
Speaker 2: Wagmens should be a cross between cinnamon toast crunch and OEt crisp. Yes, here's the thing.
Speaker 1: The cinnamon sugar washes off relatively quick, very quick, leaving it in the milk, which leaves for delicious milk. But the actual cereal itself, if you don't get to it pretty quick, it starts to get soggy and it's it's lost its flavor.
Speaker 2: Subpar.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, what's par? What's a par cereal for you? I would say that all in pride cereal is subpar. No, but what's par like if the subpar means below par? Like, what's a par cereal for you? It's like a good middle of the road cereal or cinnamonyone good.
Speaker 2: So well, now you're getting really small.
Speaker 1: Saying you don't know cereal. So that's the thing.
Speaker 2: Well, I would have told you, but now I'm not.
Speaker 1: Okay, first I was gonna name a cereal and then you had to go and throw in some brain busters. That's fine, you just just hold that right there. I'm going to give this two bowls in a spoon.
Speaker 2: Agreed?
Speaker 1: Really? Eh?
Speaker 2: Noah, I do two bowls. Okay, it's not that good. But if you want a better cinnamon experience, you can't.
Speaker 1: Get them anymore. You can't get done. You got to like go in the black market them on eBay.
Speaker 2: Well, I'll hold on to this then.
Speaker 1: I mean, it is entirely possible that you could search wax Cabincandleco dot com and they may still have like one or two floating around. Yeah, but how do we do By the way, did we make millions of dollars?
Speaker 2: Millions?
Speaker 1: Yeah? So we're they upgrading to the Serial Killers podcast studios? Were they so good that they're now going to make like Fruity Loopy Maybe by the end of the year go crazy candles.
Speaker 2: I would say, maybe at the end of this year we may have some new candles coming out.
Speaker 1: I just made two great names, Coco Crazy and Fruity Loopy.
Speaker 2: Love it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, those are going to be our two new candles.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Christmas time.
Speaker 1: Well no, then it wouldn't have to be like christmasya stuff.
Speaker 2: Well, no holiday season. Sorry, sorry, I have to use the PC term holiday season.
Speaker 1: Stop it all right? Great? Should we move on to three? Andrew? What do you want to talk about? Horses and currency? Well that's a bull chat, as you would say. Oh so people are looking forward to that, coming away the cheese. It is all right, I'm going to go down to the cereals. Wait, except we have to hold the horses topic to the Oh my god, what week is this? No, just free, it doesn't matter. It's so confus using. We'll just do it and the people will say, oh, you talked about that the other day. And serial killers and now it's later or it's before. Okay, you know we're going back in time. Yeah whatever, I'm going down again. Serial number three, yay, cerreal number three is in a pouch. Okay, it's in a bag. Okay, it fooled me. I was excited for it when I saw it on the shelf.
Speaker 2: He got bamboozled, yes, because then I.
Speaker 1: Saw the company that makes it. Okay, So I'm gonna go down and grab it.
Speaker 2: Great, I'm excited.
Speaker 1: Look how exciting this bag is. Andrew, whoo, what the hell is that? Superfood? Bunches of crunches, bunches of Look, there's a superhero on there. He's like, he's got cocoa on his fist and he's like the crunch Crusader. His name is, He's the crunch Crusader. Okay, So then I was like, oh, coconut See is that cocow? Is that how you say that? Yeah? All right, so coconut cocow, superfood granola, it's got amaranth and millet, great ancient grains, Andrew gluten free happiness. And then I looked closely and I saw right there Bakery on Main. Remember we had the awful cereal from them with the cranberry. Yeah, so they're making this look all kind of awesome. And it looked closely like this obviously is like the owner of the company or the creator or whatever. Look, because he's no young superhero's like some old dude with a cape. Yeah, he shows up and you're like, oh god, it's the Bakery on Maine superhero. Yeah, it's his bomb on his chest there. Bom huh oh I get what that stands for. Yeah, bakery on Maine.
Speaker 2: Yeah, huh, that's fun.
Speaker 1: See. Now I love a coconut cereal, you do. I love a chocolate coconut cereal when it's done right. Yeah, I would agree, So I think this might be done right. The bag is fun. I have to say, it's a very uh like fun bag. Andy. You can't judge a book by its coverage, mom, ever, teach you that.
Speaker 2: I get it. But it's a fun it's fun.
Speaker 1: Okay. Well, see that's what gets the kids in buying stuff. And then it tastes like dog poop, right, and then your kid doesn't want to eat it. And you just spent six dollars on granola. Oh it was more than six.
Speaker 2: Oh Lord, baby Jesus, we better still get that candle money.
Speaker 1: This one has. It looks like there's some flakes in there. There's some flakes, but mostly granola, little cup shaped flakes, see, and some clusters and chunks and whatnot.
Speaker 2: I'm still having allergies problems, are you?
Speaker 1: I don't have it.
Speaker 2: Wait, you don't get allergies.
Speaker 1: You know. It's a very difficult zip to close. Bless you. My wife would not be able to close this one. Oh yeah, we've gone over that. She's not good with closing ziplock type things. Yes, that's her one downfall. She cannot close bags.
Speaker 2: Wow, yeah, it's terrible.
Speaker 1: Ready, Andy, I'm ready. Hey go buddy, Oh my god, my allergies. Maybe benadroulso come out with a cereal.
Speaker 2: This looks like poop. Like this straight up looks like poop. Okay, look at that? All right, I'm sorry, look at that.
Speaker 1: Just looks like chocolate granola to me. And ready, one, two, three. It has a nice cocoa Flavor's good. It is pretty good.
Speaker 2: It's just sharp.
Speaker 1: Yep, it's a very sharp cereal. I'm waiting to see if there's gonna be some kind of weird aftertaste.
Speaker 2: No, right now there's glom.
Speaker 1: Huh.
Speaker 2: I pray that you read Stevia's in it. So this way you throw it up after saying it was good.
Speaker 1: No, it's got cane sugar. I liked it with chocolate chips in here too.
Speaker 2: I'm giving this three bowls in a spoon.
Speaker 1: Brown rice, almonds, coconut, cocoa powder, natural flavors, brown rice, syrup, coco nibs. I like that. No, this is pretty good.
Speaker 2: I give it three bowls in a spoon. The only reason why I'm taking off some points it's too sharp upon first mouthful. Kind of feels like little daggers are stabbing you.
Speaker 1: No, not if you look the milk permeated a bit. I'm gonna say, for a healthy cereal or healthy ish cereal, it's not bad. I'm gonna go as far as to give it four bowls. Yeah, I would definitely if I saw this in a store. It lives up to the fun bag bing bang boom. That's the sound of bakery on mains. Crunch crusader taking on your taste buds. Fighting the snack attack is easy with the power of audaciously premium whole grains and bake shop delicious flavor such as dark chocolates. He saw it with chia and coconut cacao.
Speaker 2: Something tells me the crunch crusader comes. Hey, kids, well I'm ready to fight.
Speaker 1: Like, go home, crunch Crusader. You're gonna break ahead? Yeah all right? Your short? Really? Yeah?
Speaker 2: How short?
Speaker 1: Like sixteen minutes?
Speaker 2: That's that's decent.
Speaker 1: Do we stop?
Speaker 2: I mean, what else do you want to talk about?
Speaker 1: I want to know how do the ads get placed before and after the show.
Speaker 2: It just does it automatically on speaker because I hear the same ads back to back, which bothers me. I listened to one of the episodes in California and I got California ads.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, here it told me to have a woman to vote from mayor in New York City. Huh, and it said it twice. Oh fun. They have an interesting new system of voting in New York City.
Speaker 2: Is it a tier?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah, like you vote for like your top three and hope that one of them wins. That's pretty much how it is.
Speaker 2: I actually think ring choice voting is like a genius idea.
Speaker 1: It's interesting, But you couldn't do that for anything else, because that's like a jurisdictional kind of thing. It's not you can't do that federally.
Speaker 2: Well, they've they've been in talks to try and bring that too more elections, because this way your vote isn't just kind of like wasted.
Speaker 1: Okay, by the way, I don't get it, So I'm moving on. Since today's Flag Day. Yeah, I just want you to know very American serial is coming back. Oh I know what it is because you texted me yeah, team Cheerios, people, Team Cheerios all the way back.
Speaker 2: Uh huh, I can't wait.
Speaker 1: There's a bunch of new Cheeros. There'svanilla Cheerios that I saw, But where are these Cheerios? I don't know.
Speaker 2: We got to get in. I'm gonna send an email to Cheerios.
Speaker 1: I have four brand new, like really exciting boxes of cereal in a cereal sack. I wish we could do them now, but we have to prolong this show. Andrew, Yeah, you know, I get it.
Speaker 2: I get it.
Speaker 1: We have to go on. We have to do a bull chat where we talk about horses and currency. Yeah. I think we're going to hang it up after two hundred episodes. I think that'll satisfy me. What Yeah? Why not? Why? I don't know, because I think it's run its course.
Speaker 2: Do you realize when you say things like that, you just are negative and you turn people off?
Speaker 1: No, no, no, I'm not being negative.
Speaker 2: No, I think a little bit. Really this show has and it's code don't know.
Speaker 1: I just mean, like, how much more cereal could there be? I mean, you're the one who always says there's so many cereals. It's true.
Speaker 2: Anybody who ever asks you. You're like, there's enough to last forever.
Speaker 1: No, there is actually.
Speaker 2: Right an attorneys calling me, I have to go buy you crunch.
Speaker 1: Are you in trouble?
Speaker 2: Uh, gotta go buy