Speaker 1: It's another jubile phone frame day mornings on the twenties.
Speaker 2: Hello, Hi is Trevor.
Speaker 3: Hi.
Speaker 2: Do you have it?
Speaker 3: Yes? How can I help you?
Speaker 2: This is Trevor. Do you have it?
Speaker 3: Have what? I'm sorry? What are you talking about?
Speaker 1: I'm sorry I didn't let you know where I'm from. So my name is Trevor.
Speaker 3: Okay, Trevor, wh what were you from?
Speaker 2: Is this kleb?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 1: So yeah, I was on the crew the other day that cleaned the windows of your house outside.
Speaker 3: Oh, okay, okay, Yeah, I.
Speaker 1: Think I left my best squeegee behind your place when I was washing your windows.
Speaker 2: So do you have my squeegee?
Speaker 3: No, No, there's no squeege at the house. You did not leave your squeege at my house?
Speaker 1: Are you sure? Because like it could have been outside. Did you walk around all the outside and maybe happened to see my squeegee somewhere?
Speaker 4: Yes, when all of you guys least, I did a whole run through of the house.
Speaker 3: There's no squeeze at the house. I'm sorry about that, Trevor. There's no squeeze at the house.
Speaker 4: I'm telling you, I took a look at the whole house balcony.
Speaker 3: There's no squeeze left behind.
Speaker 2: I was like my favorite squeegee.
Speaker 3: So yeah, also no squeege here.
Speaker 2: Oh you have some really cool house plants.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 2: Where'd you get on?
Speaker 3: Thank you so much, and good luck Trevor with your squeeze.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, thank you.
Speaker 3: Hello.
Speaker 2: Hi is Trevor again from the window place?
Speaker 3: Sure?
Speaker 1: Yes, Hi, yes, so I just wanted to double check again because like I checked everywhere in my back.
Speaker 4: Sorry, Trevor, I'm I'm assuring you that there's no squee at the house. I'm at work right now.
Speaker 3: I cannot be spending too much time on my phone.
Speaker 4: There is no squeegee. I'm sorry, and I wish you good luck for me. It is not here at my house.
Speaker 1: Okay, well, if you have been to see my squeegee, it has Stevie written on it, because Stevie the Squeegee.
Speaker 3: Okay, thank you, have a good word. Hello.
Speaker 2: I'm not sure if you've heard the last part.
Speaker 1: His name is Stevie, Stevie the Squeegee, Steviet Squeegee.
Speaker 4: Ever, trev I have to, Trevor, I have to stop you right there because I'm at work and I cannot waste any more time on this. There is no squeegee at my house. There is no squeegee on my property. Stop calling my phone. Please, you are being disrespectful. There is no squeegee at my house. Please do not call me about the squeegee again.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry. You cannot find your squeegee. Stop calling my phone.
Speaker 5: Okay, so I guess you Okay, Hello.
Speaker 1: At this point, I just want to let you know that I have called the authorities because I.
Speaker 3: Stop calling my phone.
Speaker 5: Tell you stop calling.
Speaker 2: I have a reason. You see, you stole.
Speaker 3: Squeegee at my house.
Speaker 2: You stole my squeegee. I'm pretty sure.
Speaker 3: Here you're squeeze you stop calling my phone.
Speaker 6: Hey, Caleb, this is actually Doubil from The Jewel Show doing a phone prank on.
Speaker 2: You and your wife. Set you up. Your wife set you up.
Speaker 6: You talk. She said you had some people washing your windows the other day and wanted me to prank you about it. And I couldn't think of anything else but to say that I lost my squeegee there. Oh my god, you can get back to work now.
Speaker 2: Have a great.
Speaker 3: Day, all right, Thanks, have a good one for you.
Speaker 1: Wake up every morning with jubile phone Franks, we say mornings on the twenties