Speaker 1: We say, if you watch your coffee time the baby you know the name Flame my bro also known as my Roe Flame, come in with last and come in with you love loundes.
Speaker 2: Baby, you better catch it when you can drop a knowledge from fatherhood to politics.
Speaker 1: Shouting now comics, just paying homage.
Speaker 2: What's up? Tests?
Speaker 1: Yeah you know she raised shout towns on speaking to the grown a second year.
Speaker 2: We're gonna laugh, cut him and kick it in.
Speaker 1: At the end we leave it with just a list you firirits, but you want to revisit so your first second listen, young folks say it's list, Oh folks that we dig it? Goodky, no thish do what you do?
Speaker 2: Y no peace, do what you do? Cany no plea do what I do?
Speaker 3: No do what you please?
Speaker 4: Me?
Speaker 3: Hey, hey, hey, this is comedian Flameo Roe and welcome to episode fifty one of season four of Laugh and Learn. I am here and I'm not here alone. I am here like gorgeous co host Miss Bobby Cliff, and hi to h you.
Speaker 2: Make my day every time you see that. If you guys could see me, I am a sweatball. It is ninety degrees here in Boston. It went from sixty to ninety. It happens every year. The people they have their heads up the rest they say there's no climate change, and I am I'm telling you, if I had ball, say be sweating right now.
Speaker 4: I'm not.
Speaker 3: I'm loving you in your Irish green Bobby Klea, you look very Bostonian, Irishian?
Speaker 4: What is it? Irishian?
Speaker 1: Look?
Speaker 3: I am so glad we're here. This is Listen, lady and genterm Thank you guys so much for joining us. We are almost to the end of this season. And thank you to Black Effect, to Shop God, to Dolly Bishop, and to our producer Aaron because we have a season five that we are very proud to say that we made it.
Speaker 4: Oooh never would have made it. But just getting nervous. What today? This is? So? This is June is a couple of June is a couple of things.
Speaker 3: June is Black music month, June is also what else is June about?
Speaker 2: Eight months during Pride Month, Yeah, which you'll always say, You're always.
Speaker 4: Proud, I'm always proud. Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 2: We just finished Mental health Awareness in May. We just buttoned that up. They have a few things that are going on for Pride months and tell me if this isn't a pile of chet. Did you see that Hagsath supposedly is going to have one one of the ships named the Hobby Milk.
Speaker 4: Really, and let me tell you what my biggest issue with that is.
Speaker 3: Yes, Harvey Milk was openly gay. He was the he was the mayor of San Francisco. But Harvey Milk served in the military. He fought for his country and it did day didn't acts of his sexuality, and he did two terms.
Speaker 4: I think it was they.
Speaker 2: Discharged him though when they found out a sexuality he got the book.
Speaker 3: Yes, but the but the fact that he did do it, and then he continued, Yes, but he continued to fight.
Speaker 4: He got into politics to make a difference for the LGBT community at that time. He will the powerhouse.
Speaker 3: Unfortunately he was assassinated by a rival in San Francisco. But what his impact on the world, on the community, and on the military should not be raised. They're also trying to remove Harriet Tubman's name from thinking. This administration is bonkers with thinking that you can erase history that has already been made. I saw that, Bobby, and I thought that was quite They want to remove Harvey Milk's name off the off of that and and so many other people.
Speaker 2: Why is he doing this? Like for what kind of political fodder? Like what what benefit is he getting? We know what he thinks, he's not the.
Speaker 3: Hold on, hold on, we don't know what he accept things because he don't know what he thinks because the rumor has and he accepts is at the bottom of a bottle.
Speaker 2: Well, if he's not there, and that's that's what we've been hearing, that's what that's what the little creases in the doorway are telling us. But they're saying he's he's lufton Waite's and the new Jimmy had put in and he's doing this and that, And I just thought, you're gonna I love the idea of putting Harvey Milk's same on it. But you think under President Trump and this administration that are putting they're not even putting don't ask, don't tell back in, they're just pulling people. It's a bunch of lip service.
Speaker 3: I just definitely it is definitely underplay for the overplay because they're trying to smoke screening because he wants to make it look good on one side, but the ulterior motive is definitely how you're gonna put Harvey Milk's name on the submarine on the ship, but you're removing all the gay and transgender people out of the Militaryah, it's.
Speaker 2: Crazy, since that's what I'm saying. I mean, because they.
Speaker 3: Say he is about who the source, think about the source, who it is, So that's why they'll make sense.
Speaker 2: It doesn't, so I don't. I don't get of all the people. I mean they're named after also the civil rights leaders. I love that, But I just thought he deserves it. I mean, he was put out. Maybe he would have been a navy man or an army man or whatever he was in the navy, I believe maybe he would have stayed in the service his entire life and served that way.
Speaker 3: If he didn't, well, please, what we found out was he was the milkman. It doesn't work together.
Speaker 2: But that was I lobbed it to you. We didn't even we didn't. Yeah, I saw that a federal judge ordered the Trump administration they have to continue providing gender affirming care. That's another thing. You know, how he's stopping all the care if it's undo medicaid, uh for a transit little that's not going he's tying us. And then we have a million other cases tonight that we'll discuss, not a million, ins of course exaggeration, but multiple cases where he's signing up for stuff, he's telling us what he's going to do, and then it goes to court because you can't do everything by the executive you know, by just the executive order. So it's just he's he's he's such an I just said even.
Speaker 3: Hair except is definitely in a position that he does not deserve and he is definitely not qualifying for.
Speaker 4: But he's there.
Speaker 2: Nevertheless, is a the ssside director. Do you see two weeks ago Trump gave him the job. He had to look it up, he had to google it to see what the job was. And he admits it.
Speaker 3: Speaking of admitting, speaking of admitting, the girls are fighting, the children are fighting. Bobby Clifford, I just want to say this before we get into it, because Bobby's gonna go deep into it. I just need to say this from my perspective, because there was such a big hooplah about so many people who would not vote for Kamala Harris because their philosophy was, you don't want to put an emotional woman in the White House. She's emotional. He's not equipped to do the job because of her emotion. But you got the richest man in the world and the President of the United States fighting like two year old toddlers, like little booger kid that was putting the Elon Musk, that was putting the boogers on the desk. So, now, who's wrong on this? Cause from when I see Petty, Patty is about to tell everything, which is Elon Musk, and.
Speaker 4: Donald Trump is hot about it. I'm waiting.
Speaker 3: We did predicaous on that and learn when this first happened. We said it would be like like six months. It's only like five.
Speaker 2: Six it's thirty sex. That's because you knew. You can't have two alphas or two people who want to be alphas vying for the same and you can't bring somebody in to the White House, to the Oval office and turn the case. It's just not going to work.
Speaker 4: Well.
Speaker 2: He is a showman, the most showman. I'm also and I actually this is true concern. I'm not I'm not faking it. He's admitting Elon Musk on multiple channels, multiple media sources that about his drug use you can't have somebody. He's clearly his behavior so radic right now, you know there's going to be something else that's involved. I mean he's taking his space thing away, his space X away. Somebody asked if Trump should be a peach. He said yes. Trump said he looks stupid standing in my office with the black eye. He said. Trump said that he that Mosque has Trump derangement syndrome. I mean, this is we look like imbeciles to the to the world right now.
Speaker 3: Well that that ain't just started today. And according to sources, Musgus drug of choice is a very expensive drug, which is keddymy ketmine is very expensive, extremely expensive.
Speaker 2: Really it's thousands of dollars. I know somebody that is a licensed physician that that and so do you that does this in a clinical setting to help people with depression substance abuse problems. It can be really successful if it's used correctly, but not I believe that Chandler. Oh my god, I'm blanking matt Nolah blah, that's what I just went to myself. Oh my god, Perry, Matthew Perry, he died from kennymine because he was on the clinical dose. And then it probably made him feel better, and he did it and then hupped in a pool in the heat of the water with the kenymine just knocked him out. It's some stuff.
Speaker 3: I'm still saying. How can you put somebody in a position of power when they have an impaired mindset? You're using who you're using a drug, or you're using an enhancement to perform. You know, that's different if you're a lab entertainer, you know you but even then you're still not up to one hundred. But this person is making decisions for the country in that kind of position. Right, absolutely not, but you know what, y'all voted for.
Speaker 2: It, and he yeah, and he's I mean he was doing mushrooms. Was another thing. Like if you're doing them on your own time, and you're doing all of this on your world, that's one thing. But his goodbye party is a retirement party. Now he is. He says, he's on the spectrum, so it's himself. We're not calling him anything. He looked so off for several minutes. He was looking up at the sit like I don't even I'm like, where are you, hello, Elon, where are you? I'm concerned for him, but in this behavior today they do. They look like twelve year olds outslinging mind at each other.
Speaker 3: Don't do that to twelve year olds. They look like four year olds. Don't do that to twelve year olds. Don't do it. Are way more mature. And I don't feel sorry for him. I feel sorry for the American people that he's afforded to be in a position of power like that. Like you said, he's looking off into space. He looks crazy, and we're singing this. This is not like we're hearing about it. We're watching this in real time. And so what does that say about us as American people? Putting somebody like Donald Trump emphasized is because he didn't put hisself in there.
Speaker 4: People. Seventy seven million people voted for this.
Speaker 3: Man, and according to what Elon Musk said, he had a big hand and had them votes went and he ain't came out and just said it flat out because he knows that he comes out and say it that he has something to do with those machines, he will be found guilty as well.
Speaker 4: So he may not say that.
Speaker 3: But the roundabouts, all you gotta do is read between the lines, and I am reading my asshof.
Speaker 2: But he paid. Let's remember he paid twenty million dollars to try to sway the Supreme Court in Wisconsin and he ended up losing. What he has said, there are two things. So this is a real problem for Trump, which I got to say I'm not unhappy with because it's things that I don't believe in. So his BBB, remember from last week, not a bb I to be confused with. Is he's all over it mosk. He thinks it's awful. He said he never actually got a chance to read it. It was pushed through so quickly in Congress. Nobody got a chance. It was a big bill. It was like one thousand pages. But our best girl, we should probably send her a silver hair brush. Marjorie Taylor Green even came out ding ding ding and said that she's not going to vote for it because there's something about AI in it that she don't She didn't get a chance to read that section. And I'm thinking, if your only job, Madrie, is to read the bills, that's really all you have, and you have a whole stinking staff like this cliff notes, I'm sure version you couldn't read the cliff notes anyway. She's not voting for it too. But he says, it's full of musk, it's full of pork. It's doing the opposite of what dose you're supposed to do. It's gonna put us, It's gonna so hopefully, he said, anybody in the Senate who votes for it, that is GOP, who votes for it, he will spend his time, effort, money, even though he said he was out of paying for anything to do with elections making sure the opposite party gets in or somebody else gets in that seat.
Speaker 3: If Taylor Green is coming up for election next year, because she was talking about running for governor, but she was not endorsed by Donald Trump, so she is playing the hands that she wants to get back into that position, into that office. I don't believe that's going to happen. I believe her own district is going to turn on her behind this bill. Secondly, again I agree with you, Bobby, How the hell you in this position and you don't take the time to sit here, and of course you don't want to read the whole thousand pages, but like you said, where the cliff notes.
Speaker 4: Where are the where are the asterisks? Where are the highlighted? And you got a staff that will show.
Speaker 3: You all of these particulars, which means that you didn't take the time because you were so busy with your lips to the orange ring that you're going to do whatever this man says. But now when you see that he didn't back you, he does not have your interests that now you want to turn. They're all going to turn and run to try to jump ship, I believe, because it's going to be a mess. But this is very scary, and this bill is detrimental to so many American people who are on welfare and who are on a medical who are getting snapped food stamps to feed their family. Because there's way more of you racists and poor people, and some of you are racist and poor that thought he was going to be the second coming of Christ, and that he's handing you your ass because guess what, you're not his rich one or two percent.
Speaker 4: You are just poor.
Speaker 2: It's not nobody has really you know, so their fiscal conservatives is the GOP and nobody, strangely enough, which happens. It seems to happen every time with the Democrats. Nobody's really tried to handle the deficit since thirty years ago, when Bill Clinton took it down. So isn't it funny a Democrat and we're not the fyscal responsibility. There's you know, the responsible ones. So they've got to do something. I mean, this is absolutely crazy. You take food away from kids. It's the snap money when kids don't have the parents don't have money for the end of the month or whatever, and these kids come in and they can get free lunches, and you know, there's other things, but you want to take away from the most marginalized special needs kids like my sister, or people who are kind of on the spectrum they're functioning. You know, when we were kids, they called them slow. You know, they wouldn't they could. You knew they couldn't hold a big job.
Speaker 3: First of all, hold on, I was not a kid when you were a kid. Let's let's clear that up.
Speaker 2: But they but the people you knew would pump gas or they might palk the carts at the grocery, but they were working and they need the healthcare and the billions of dollars and I'm not even gonna say millions it will cost us if we start forcing all of these people that they're going to end up cutting back into emergency rooms, mocking up our emergency room care and costing us a fortune. You know, you can get your flu shot for ten dollars. I'm going to use low numbers at your PCP office, but it's one thy ten dollars. In an emergency room, the care costs more everything because you've got the machinery you have to pay for. It's a fortune. So we want to keep people out of emergency rooms. It's way cheaper to give them a little bit of medicaid than send them to an emergency room.
Speaker 3: I grew up in the projects in Chicago, Bobby, and I'm telling you my mother would would do her thing and sometimes that we were very strained for food. But I've watched the other kids who would come to school for the breakfast and look forward to the lunch, and that might have been.
Speaker 4: Their only meal all day.
Speaker 3: In fact, I would watch them go around and get other people's leftovers and put it in napkins in bags to take the home so that they would have food. And we are going to revert back to this. This was thirty forty years ago. We're going to revert back to this. It's ridiculous, Bobby, but I'm.
Speaker 2: Hoping that would say the extra fruit and stuff it was.
Speaker 3: I'm praying that this bill does not pass, and I'm looking at RAYM. Paul's against it. So many Republicans are really starting to find it. They're umph they're going to get their backbone finally to stand up against we are going to lose our country allowing this food to run us into a brick wall. So I'm loving that they are standing the out exactly right. They haven't stood up on all the way on their legs, but they're finding themselves and they're finally starting to try to stand tall because it's going to save America. We're gonna lose our damn country allowing somebody in this power to think that they are a king, and he damn sure think he is a king of a country.
Speaker 2: He wants to be, he desperately wants to be. And you know what I keep looking at like out of my you know, like my perfle vision is China, which we're trying to smooth that we're irritating them with the tariffs. They're going to pull the bill on the money that we owe, do you know what I mean? Like it's and then where we're going from there when our when our deficit is even higher, and we've we've got to we've got to pull it in. You know where I don't disagree with everything that President Trump wants to do. Tighter writer borders. He wants to get rid of any abuse fraud, But every single president said.
Speaker 3: It, girl, hold on, back up, you back up. He wants to get rid of what fraud. Guess who the biggest fraud is. He's the biggest fraud. No, no, you're not gonna.
Speaker 2: He's It's the way he does it. He comes in. You know, I liked the way that al Gore who was put on it. I think it was Rego. He did it. But he came in with a scalpel. He met with every single department. It took them almost a full four years to go through and to be able to make some actual big cuts. But they needed to go further. But what happens is your time is up. You only have four to eight years. This is a long It's like that you or I trying to go in and do brain surgery. You conscious go in with the with the chains.
Speaker 3: According to yeah, but according to his staff and his administration, he doesn't even read the briefings every day, so he wouldn't be informed.
Speaker 4: So he wouldn't be informed.
Speaker 3: He is a person in a political power, in a position that he is not only a not qualified for, but be he's only there for monetary gain and power for him, his family.
Speaker 4: And his constituents.
Speaker 3: And we voted as Americans, we voted for this shit. I didn't vote for him personally, but if we didn't all stand together as an American country, then we all involved in this bullshit. That means we all voted for him. Secondly, with this d I thing, I listened to God, please let me remember the name one of the podcasts, I can't remember his name, and they were pointing out this was a white guy too, very sharp talking about what DEI has meant to white women. So what apparently the smoke screen is that a lot of these very affluential white men in politics and in power use their wife's name, their wives name to get these huge loans and be the face of a company that they're profiting off. But they put it in the wives' names to get over with the DEI. Oh Bobby the way he broke it down and explained it, because they made d I look like the black people were the ones who were profiting from it, but it's not. It is these men who have Like if you had a very successful political husband and he used a company in your name, even if you're maiden name, but they it is such a conspiracy.
Speaker 4: Bobby.
Speaker 3: I was like, Wow, that is something deep. So I'm going to research that. I can give you guys more about that next week. But it is mind boggling, Bobby. And when you mentioned something earlier with the gender affirming care for the people that really needed and really understand what it does to you, I applaud that they are not stopping that because I never my personal opinion, I still never agree with it for people under a certain age, But for the ones who are responsible and of a certain age, I think that it is going to be a help to those people so they can live the way that they feel like they need to live, especially in their mind, because if your mind right, the rest of your body should be right. But for the ones that for the youth, that's never been my agreevment. But you know, I get backlash and pushback about that, and that's.
Speaker 2: Sure that you're a parent, so you understand, and you're somebody who has lived it. So you know what, we've discussed this before. What you thought your choices were in high school, what you thought you were wasn't necessarily what you found out you were when you were in your twenties, you know. So, and if you are pumping all those hormones like consistently, you might not have your three beautiful children, you know, so you don't want people to make mistakes. I almost feel that way about about crime, you know, like, I think there needs to be reformed, and I don't think eighteen necessarily should be an adult. I don't think these especially boys, he too young.
Speaker 4: Now I feel like the mine is bad they.
Speaker 2: I think it's they. I don't know if anybody would go for twenty five, but I think they say that your brain is not fully formed in twelve twenty five, But I was thinking twenty one. You know, when you're doing alcohol at least, you know, I don't. I just because some of these kids are still in high school in eighteen. They're just not thinking it's nothing but one big trescosterone or estrogen push. So I just don't think they're so I feel the same way I feel. I never even thought about it until you said that and I said, you're right. We put so much shit with the food that we eat, so many chemicals and bad things, and pesticides were already ingesting. The last thing we need is more of one or the other. I don't know. I wonder if anyone who has ever done studies for breast cancer and stuff over a long period of time, if you're taking it young.
Speaker 4: And the difference of the eighteen year olds now as opposed to forty years ago is we were taught more independence because we didn't have so much social media and cell phones and computers to rely on. Oh my god, I really had to be You had to learn by doing. You had to learn from your eldest teacher. But now you could just google everything and.
Speaker 2: Make the mistakes plain. That was wonderful. It's a part to make the mistake.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, but there's nothing wrong with mistakes, especially if they're not life altering or detrimental, because you learn and you like, you know what, I'm not want to do that again.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: The experience, the experience is the best experiences.
Speaker 2: It absolutely is of Jesus when we were raised. I mean, if we have young people that are listening here, they're literally I think flame and I have spoken about this before. There was a commercial that came on at ten o'clock at night and would say to parents, lackluster, lazy ass parents who went to bed floor hours earlier, do you know where your children are?
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's ten pm. Do you know where your children are?
Speaker 2: Because they did it, we would go out and play. And if you it went out after after you ate and you cleaned up from dinner, forget it. They didn't know. They'd be like I should.
Speaker 4: No, I guess that was not us.
Speaker 3: When the street lights came on, you better be in my house. That was us when the street lights come on, and mind you, and the summertime, the street ice don't come on until later, so we were able to play out a little bit later.
Speaker 4: But that you know. But the neighborhoods were different. Did you know.
Speaker 3: The neighbors coveted the other children's children, so they would see missus.
Speaker 4: Jones, I'm gonna call your mom. I'm gonna tell your mom.
Speaker 3: Get your miss Jones would reprimand you, and then you go home and get represented.
Speaker 2: You swat on your ass, are on the back of your head, Mister Ronaldi, he'd get he'd pinch h you it bled if you saw yourself doing something that he didn't think was all this night?
Speaker 4: You you white folks, is real abusive.
Speaker 2: True, it's true. When I tell you he pinched it, he would get you know, there's two nails and he would, you'd see stars. You would do it again, you know, you would pick up a rock and throw it if whatever you were doing, I can't even think it.
Speaker 4: And now consider.
Speaker 2: My mother, and she'd do it, she said, I said, he pinched me. Well what did you do? When I tell her? And then I get my ass whooped out. So the parents also backed each other. Nobody was at beliast in my neighborhood was abusive with it. But they worried about the kids, and they hoped that my mom was watching their child as they read them.
Speaker 4: Ok But I am very pleased. I am very pleased that they.
Speaker 3: Are giving gender firm and care still to adults who really who live their lives like this, and who are responsible enough and adult enough to handle what comes along with hormone therapy and all of that stuff.
Speaker 4: So that's a great thing.
Speaker 3: Okay, you know what, I also want to talk about Bobby so former White House Press Secretary Kareeine John Pierre has changed her partisanship. She says that she is no longer Democrat, she's independent. Who else said that on this Laugh and Learn about Julius?
Speaker 2: We actually we actually both. She's coming out with the book called Independent, and I was feeling a certain way because it hasn't come out yet, so nobody's been able to review it do anything that it was, so we don't really know. And coming off the Jake Tapper book that I'm disappointed. I just didn't think it needed to come out. Now. I know the two of them read it, but while we had this administration in office. It was funny. I told you, I was watching The View and they had Bill Clinton and James Patterson, one of my favorite authors on They just wrote a book, and of course The View when after Bill Clinton and for political information, not necessarily the book, and so they were asking him like a gazillion questions, and he said, I'm going to tell you. It was I'm going to tell you what my truth is. It was the same truth that I had before. Anytime that I spoke with President Biden. He was sharp on it and he absolutely could do the job becaus the aged Yes, any of us would, he said, And to add to it, when you're working, he goes, I don't care what people, what the news is saying. When y'all working twenty fourteen to twenty hour days at seventy eight seven, it's going to take a way bigger toll on you, he said. Now, do I think he should have got out when he did? Yes? Because it was the next was what George Stefanopolos said, I am completely comfortable you with you finishing this term. When I'm nervous is as we're watching you decline what the next four years would be. So it was sort of what Karine I guess there's you couldn't put paper between her and the Bidens. They're still very close. She feels that in you and I have spoken about this, the GOP has an unwavering cult like loyalty. No matter what, they handle it the way you should. They have their fights behind closed doors. None of us know about it. But she feels that the Democrats, especially with all this, they don't want their names being released, but they're they're dying to give the information to Jake Tapper, right. She feels that the way that Joe Biden was escorted out basically was the Democrats have viral loyalty. It's whatever you can kind of whip it up. As you've said a million times, we can squeal on ourselves. We don't even need anybody else to come at us. So I think that that's what she's discussing. I saw her her quick little clip. I don't know if you did. You did as well, and she just said that we need to start working together. It has to not be so partisan. And she went through a bunch of stuff. Maybe we'll learn I will read her book, maybe we'll learn something about fights. So happening behind that, Joe was having trouble, you know, getting people online, and.
Speaker 3: I applaud her for publicly standing on how she feels right now. And I'm telling you I'm internally I'm still a Democrat. But I was so disappointed with the Democratic Party for these last four years, especially and not Biden, but the bottom feeders the party for not ever since we lost the Gangster, said Pelosi. The Democrats have just seemed to have lost their backbone. There is no strength, there is no courage, their damn show, ain't no unity. But I don't know if there was nothing in the party before that and their like we talked about, there's no there's no need for the Republican Party to bash us. We do a great job of doing that on our own. And then they just watch it follow sloop, take follow suit, take it, run with it, and then we all look like foods. And while we are fighting with each other, they are winning again. Well in our country, we are fighting with each other. Eli Musk and Donald Trump and woo China and Russia are watching us. We are weak, We are very weak as.
Speaker 2: A country right now, absolutely loving it. And what came out of that, that Jake Tapper book, and it's there's another gentleman. I just I really apologize whoever you are there as an author, but I just your name keeps escaping me. But what came out of that book is now and it's a distraction. It's I don't, I don't how it's relevant. Is Trump is now going to have an investigation into whether Biden and his mental acuity was high enough that he should even have been using the auto pen. But because now they have all these they'll be able to probably subpoena them. They have all these anonymous resources, they'll put all they'll subplane a Jake Tapper. Whether he'll go to jail to protect his sources, we'll see, but it's a distract. Who gives a shit. Let's look forward. It was it wrong? It was We've already discussed it. Somebody should have told Joe before the hours had taken a toll. We need you to be strong in the party. We need you to do exactly what you're going to do, transitional, and we need you to help us pick who the next person is, get him involved with the primary, and you would have had a better outcome, but to publicly humiliate him so he came back. I just don't and having an investigation into him, What about the investigation into the money that's being made. How about a plane from Cutter sitting sitting and an air force field somewhere to get.
Speaker 4: That Trump is doing classic Trump.
Speaker 3: He is everything that he wants to go after somebody else for is a crime that he is not only committing now or probably have already committed, because then he's taking the light and the eyes off of him to shine them on somebody else who's who's not only doing the exact same thing, or have already done and succactically got away with it because he is very good at changing the narrative and distracting you to look over there, he's doing the exact same thing. But look to the left, look over there, Look what they're doing. Oh look what they are doing. When he's doing the exact same thing. He's brilliant for that. To me, now I'm not thinking he a brilliant person, but for that strategy, he's brilliant for that, and it works for him every single time.
Speaker 2: And you don't pay attention. You don't pay attention to things like, you know, anything his first term, anything that President Obama was in, he was trying to tear it down. And he's doing obviously we know the same with President Biden. And it's funny President Biden didn't do it for him. For instance, the worst tariffs that he agreed with and left in place. You know, there were some good policies that he left in place. But one of the things that I'm the most the most disappointed is is that he's taking so Biden put do you remember it was during all of the abortion stuff was happening, and Biden put a protection in place for women where if they were losing the baby, no matter anywhere in the country, they could go to the emergency room and they could get their DNC. They call it an abortion.
Speaker 4: It's not.
Speaker 2: It's because they're losing the baby anyway, and so that they don't that we've lost women. You know, we we have I think a dozen women over the course of the past four years that have that have died under you know, all the new laws or all the old the ones that he was putting in place his first term.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 2: And so he's he's pulling that out, he's pulling that protection away. So now these er doctors aren't going to be able to help these women in our states where you're you're protected. They do, But what about the Kentucky's and the Tennessees and the Mississippis and the so But you're not paying attention to that. He's sliding that in by auto pan because.
Speaker 4: He was too busy.
Speaker 3: He was too busy telling people that they were having abortions in the ninth month. Oh my god, geez, man, this man is so crazy. Uh, Bobby, we're gonna move on to this because I want to talk about I want to say hats off and applaud President Robert Zelensky of.
Speaker 4: Where is he from Ukraine.
Speaker 3: Good god, yeah, Zelensky, Yeah, because he was he was so sharp and and doing a trojan horse. We're getting those bombs and those those drones in Russia to blow up a lot of those uh uh airplanes and all the aircraft and so many, so much stuff. Yes, now the retaliation is gonna be something because because by because uh, Putin said he was going to retaliate.
Speaker 4: But good Trump on the phone and you he did.
Speaker 2: Why didn't Trump say no?
Speaker 3: And they're going to be the same man, the same man who said he could stop the war on day one or before they were no problem.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he should have said to him on the phone call that that he had that he thought was a good phone call, but it's not going to stop soon. And he did say to him, he did basically say I'm standing with if Ukraine, you know, because he has to remember we have the middle.
Speaker 4: Right rights things.
Speaker 2: But he should have said, no, that's not the way it's going to stop. You know, it's going to stop. So the stupidity of it all, I can't did you see Joni Ernst, she is the congressmoman from Iowa, Republican uh huh. Out there in the freaking cornfields. See she's at a town hall.
Speaker 4: She was she was in the cemetery.
Speaker 2: Oh that was the said. She starts out at a town hall, which I'm shocked she showed up because a lot of the GOP bip because they're getting put fact from from the veterans, from everybody, because this isn't what we signed up for and this isn't So they're talking about cutting Medicaid. And one woman said, she's a lower income woman, but she's she's like and there was a man. I think they were both saying the same thing. You know, she's on the line. You know she could make it. She doesn't work, she's got a sick child. That's how they get their health care. And she goes, you are you're killing me, You're gonna you're gonna be You're going to kill us? And what does she say?
Speaker 3: She said, yeah, people are going to die because and and and what is she what does she what is her position? Congressman, congress congresswoman. She says, well, we're all going to die. If that wasn't a slap in the face. Then the next day she goes to the cemetery to make a fucking bootleg ass kiss my boot licked and ass apology.
Speaker 4: It was Bobby, Bobby. It was so disrespectful to her. Oh my god. And I'm like, y'all voted for this woman, So y'all know what to do.
Speaker 3: Use the power of your vote and vote her ass out because that was ridiculous.
Speaker 2: Seventeen months, it's not it. It's almost even under people. The midterms and as long as the last five months have been, trust me, seventeen months are going to go by quickly. Will you have to figure out in your talents, guys, because a vote is a terrible thing to waste, and we have to so you know who the real people. I'm angry with the ninety million that stayed home. We have got to get them off their asses, off the couch and get them into vote so that we can want to stop some of the show poop.
Speaker 3: I wonder how many of that ninety million this BBB is going to affect. Y'all know what the BBB is, BVB. Yeah, the BBB is the big beautiful bill that Donald Trump promises. Because you said at home and did nothing, but that does not mean that nothing is going to happen to you. If you are part of that one percent. That percentage just on snap or that's on medica. Oh he about to text your ass.
Speaker 2: Get ready somebody. That's what we have to stop being selfish. We have to start working together. It doesn't have to be you. It could be your cousin, it could be your whoever, and they need that money. Most people there are people who work the system. Flame we all know them. It's so few and far between. It's not funny because work the system for what twelve hundred dollars a month you have to live on to like, it's ridiculous. You live in poverty. Who'd want to?
Speaker 4: I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't understand people that do it, but it's I get it. But most people aren't. They work to the best of their ability of what you can do. You know, my mother would have been a perfect example. So my mother had my parents divorced, and she had us with Teresa sick all the time. How could she work a full time job? Blame She constantly would have been having to come home. So she would have had to either be a stay of home or she didn't need a job that was so minimum wage that they would give her some flexibility. She would need that health care you know, that's the only way that we would have survived. So it's not and that's who's going after people who were able bodied and they have to fill out a thing and they have to work twenty hours. But what if she didn't get the twenty hours in Like my sister, she just got out two days ago from the hospital. She was in the hospital for two and a half weeks. I mean, that's at a drop of a hat.
Speaker 4: I'm not laughing at you, Bobby. I'm laughing at the able body.
Speaker 3: I thought one name and the uins would a vase. Don't even get that's the inside deal gel for me and Bobby, I ain't got nothing.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Bobby, Yeah, that was.
Speaker 2: That was very funny. Do you know what I'm disappointed with. I'm saying and I don't like people that sue, but I'm saying good for them. I don't like how Biden handled it. I don't think it was Biden necessarily, because he's the most empathetic person in the entire world. I think it was his administration or his ad vibe. There's the poor people from East Palestine. We're finding out that the administration told them and the the the rail people that they called the doctors in their area and told them not to treat them for all of those diseases. Now, you guys don't remember the East Palestine. That's here and here in the United States. We're not talking about the country where they had a rail derailment, a trained derailment, and they poured all sorts of chemicals in and they couldn't pick them up, so they burnt them. They opted to burn them. So the people there are getting cancer, they're getting all sorts of horrible diseases quickly because it was only like two two and a half years ago and they got no help. I don't know why President Biden did go, but he waited a year. I don't know why he did. I like, as I said, I don't know what who he was being advised by. Chris Cualma was there the whole time. It kind of bled to him. But these poor people, the kids that I mean there there are children with radical hysterectomies. I mean it's I think probably a child. I don't want to make it seem more. But they're actually suing now, they're suing both the trained people as well as the government. And I say go for it, because if you need again, we're talking about these are going to be long term diseases because of that, that toxic plume of smoke, and you're gotta protect your kids or your spouse and get them the best care that they can. I say, go for it, but I thought it was really sad it didn't have to be handled that way and take an ownership the trail and actually cleaned it up.
Speaker 3: This is this is the world we live in right now. Bobby Clifford, looking here, looking here, looking here. We want to thank you, guys, and I thank you' all every week. I'm going to let Bobby thank y'all this week. Bobby, what what you got to say to our loyal, wonderful, laugh and learned listeners out there.
Speaker 2: I am so appreciative because we couldn't do it with them. I am hoping that they continue to to listen. I wish they'd give us if they if they had ideas or things they want to hear. So Flame and I are going to shake it up a little. You're going to see some differences. We're gonna we have to sort that out first before we announce anything for season five for us too, So it's a little more exciting for us, and we're learning because that's we feel that we probably get as much as you guys out of it. Please tell your friends we'd love to get our numbers up and numbers are safety, but ideas we love it. Laugh and Learn podcast you know, flop your ideas in there. Anything you want to see, any questions you have, if we're not explaining things, or if you think we got something wrong, we can always come back the next week and correct ourselves if we vet it and you're correct. But we couldn't do it without you.
Speaker 4: Guys.
Speaker 2: You're everything. You're the reason we're here.
Speaker 4: And I'm telling you for you too. Oh thank you. Bobby.
Speaker 3: Brainstorm with us in inbox Bobby and Laugh and Learn podcasts, and send your ideas, send your complaints, send your send your.
Speaker 2: About about flame. Yes, but keep keep.
Speaker 3: Your send your compliments, send your complaints, send your ideas, send your thoughts. So I'm telling you Bobby gets them and Bobby relays everything to me. It takes eight minutes per question, but she sill relates it to me, and we appreciate you guys.
Speaker 4: We want you to know that we would.
Speaker 3: Not be able to have a season five like Bobby said, without you, and this is episode fifty one. Next week is our final episode before we take a short break and come back to you guys.
Speaker 4: But thank you.
Speaker 3: America is not going to stop being America. But we have to stop the people that are trying to kill our country, and I stopping in them. Is this platform, you being vocal, you using your power of your vote, your voice from sending emails. Emails work Hit me when I tell you, emails work, especially if you got somebody to write it right, and if you don't know how to write it correctly. AI does a wonderful job of writing your emails for you. Just giving them, give them the synopsis or the baseline, and it will make the greatest shit ever for you and you can.
Speaker 4: Smash whoever you're trying to smash. But it works.
Speaker 3: But they being quiet, it's going to get us all completely quiet forever.
Speaker 4: Stand up, fight. Thank you to the Republican Party, the people in.
Speaker 3: Standing up finally finding that backbone and saying enough is enough. We're not going to do this shit anymore because it's going to cost the country. Yes, you guys are making money like a fat rep but it's going to cost our country. Everything, everything, and we don't want to do that, so we thank you for that. You can follow Bobby Clifford on all social media platforms Bobby Clifford on Facebook, Clifford Bobby on Instagram, and at Lack and Learn Podcasts on Instagram. I'm Flame Monroe everywhere. I'm at Monroe Flame on Instagram, and I'm on tour currently with Tiffany Haddies and I also have my own tour, so please go to my social media platforms. Next stop is June twenty second. I will be at Comedy and Harlems two shows on a Sunday night. June twenty seventh, I'll be at the Win Theater Casino in Vegas with Tiffany Hattis July fifth, DC Comedy Loft one night, two shows, and July eleven to twelve one Mic Comedy Club. It's more stuff on there. I'm still on tour with Tiffany had It, so get your tickets me be there because the niceness on here ain't the same bitch that's gonna show up on the stage, So y'all come get hug because she is ridiculous, but she gonna give it to you, right.
Speaker 4: We appreciate you guys. We thank you guys.
Speaker 3: Thank you Aaron, Thank you, Dolly Bishop, the president of Black Effect, Thank you, Charlamagne to God our boss, thank you, Will Pearson ooh, big name, big name, big name, and we applaud you.
Speaker 4: Thank you to the listeners. Thank you to.
Speaker 3: Everybody who take the time to tune in give us the comments. When I'm doing coffee time and say hey, I listened to Laugh and Learn.
Speaker 4: I like it.
Speaker 2: We will.
Speaker 3: Bobby ain't going nowhere. Bobby is my co host, and we're glad we made it to season five. We couldn't have did it without you. We appreciate you. Have a fantastic week.
Speaker 4: Oh and what else was I supposed to tell y'all? Oh? Yeah, bye.
Speaker 3: Don't miss an episode of Laugh and Learn. Listen and subscribe on the Black Effect Podcast Network al right, her radio app or wherever you get your podcasts. Laugh and Learn Podcast is the production of the Black Effect Podcast Network and iHeartRadio. Our ejective producer is Tiffany Hattish. Our theme music is by the one and only Chrissy Payne. Thank you, guys, this is Flaming Row. Don't forget to laugh, Listen and Learn