Speaker 1: Blueleg Cap Podcast special guests in here. Dope boy, Really, what's up? Man?
Speaker 2: What's going on? Bro? Uh? Chilling?
Speaker 1: I see you? Uh you got the So are you an Ohio Steak? Are you a Buckeye fan?
Speaker 2: Yeah? For sure? Always?
Speaker 1: You know, I know that's Columbus. You're from Cleveland. I don't know what's the like.
Speaker 2: I love everything in Ohio.
Speaker 1: Except the Bengals. Not everything in Ohio.
Speaker 2: Right, we're not playing against I always wonder, like when they went to the Super Bowls rooming for them, I was happy.
Speaker 1: That's fair. That's fair. Speaking of that, man, let's talk about your Browns. Man, how are we feeling a very good season? Considering everything that went wrong?
Speaker 2: Like our whole team got hurt, like literally our whole whole offense. It's crazy. Miles Garrett just went defensive defense. Start getting hurt too? Yeah, Miles and getting hurt too? Are you pretty tied in with the Browns?
Speaker 1: Guys?
Speaker 2: Like friends, my dogs on my dogs, especially me, and like why saying we like this though? That's my dog? You said your till men?
Speaker 1: You guys ever go to give me together? Come on, I'm kidding, DeShawn is Hey, listen, man, Sean's everybody out there getting tugged off. It's all right, you know what I mean, it shouldn't be against the law. With that being said, how did you guys become friends? You and DeShawn Because he's only been on the team for a couple of years now.
Speaker 2: As soon as he got on the team, I've reached out to him like welcome to the you know, right, and he ain't think in the city let me know.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So I pretty much do that with like a lot of people that come to the city, like like a cavalier, Donovan Mitchell come to the city, feel me, Donovan Mitchell's going in.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So it's crazy. Evan Mobley and Darius Garland getting hurt was the best thing that happened to the Caps because I made them play different. But I'm saying it made them play differently, and now that they're back, they know how to play now because they had they ran they have.
Speaker 2: Them like one game.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but that was without Mobley and Garland, so now they figured it out. So I don't know, man, I think they're gonna I think they might have to make it. They might need to try to keep Mitchell. Everybody thinks Mitchell's out. Wow, because everyone thinks he's going to try to go to the Knicks nails up.
Speaker 2: We'll see, man, he ain't gonna go North. I hope not.
Speaker 1: It's crazy because when I like growing up, when I was a kid, Cleveland's representation was bone Thugs, and I know you got music with U with crazy and Busy how like, because I know you're like generations past them and maybe their peak. Because I don't know how old you. I don't want to age you were, Okay, so I'm thirty six, so you I mean bone was you probably remember a little bit of the tailing of like the peak Bone Yards.
Speaker 2: I really don't know too much about it like.
Speaker 1: That, but but it was dope to see you guys work together. It was a couple of years ago. Was there any sort of like because when I think of Midwest rap back in the day, in the nineties, it was a lot of harmony shit kind of like your new singles, a lot of harmony shite. It was like the Chicago Ship. There was like do or die and conflict, and then there was Cleveland. You had Bone Thugs and harmony. Were you influenced by any of that growing up or did you not really tune in?
Speaker 2: I'm not going to really say I was influenced by a harmony growing up. I was more so influenced by that type of like melodic music. I like stuff like twenty one question, Yeah, stuff like that type of even like Nelly and all that. Of course that was Yeah, I was fucking for sure.
Speaker 1: Did you ever fuck with Ray Cash?
Speaker 2: Oh? Ray Cool? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Hell yeah, yeah, bumping my music? His album was fucking Hard on Delivery.
Speaker 2: He used to be on my hood.
Speaker 1: He had, like I only knew one album his was Cash on Delivery. That shit was crazy, yeah, man, But yeah, I just feel like Cleveland is like I stop to see, like, you know, you can't carry in the torch because I think of you know obviously MGK and yourself and CUTT. He's still active, you know what I mean. So I fuck with Kills. I love that freestyle. Ya, that's my name. He's a great guy man for so and he's like the same guy. I mean, listen, he dresses a little different from when I first met him because I mknewing him by I don't think I eleven. So he's on his rock star ship for sure, But like he's the same dude. He's super humble and he.
Speaker 2: I tell I tell niggas all the time though, Like I ain't got nothing but to say all positive stuff about Kills, Like he is solid dude for real, for real though, like like we look at him like my whole hood, my whole game, everybody. We fuck with him like we love him though, because he really he really came up. He used to be around like back in the day though, like, and he ain't going I'm telling all the time, like y'all think that that white boy really five for real? Yeah, he'll whoop your ass for sure. Tell motherfucker's like all right, yeah, I fuck with him.
Speaker 1: He stand on business and he's he's kind of staying the same throughout all the success. Like every time I'm talking like he's just the same guy, never got weird and at any given time will pop out and show y'all and remind everybody that he could rap.
Speaker 2: I can, like the motherfucker.
Speaker 1: Yeah for sure. This new single you got going crazy. I was telling you before the cameras run nothing.
Speaker 2: It was sand you said, you said me Kills and Cuddy like you like Cuddy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean Cud, he's you know, cut he's cut he's Cuddy. You're not a big cutty guy.
Speaker 2: I don't know that nigga.
Speaker 1: You never talked to him, never met him, nothing.
Speaker 2: I don't know that nigga. So you think I don't know if it's not that nigga. Actually not nobody I know in the city know that.
Speaker 1: Nigme so because the thing about Cuddy is, I feel like he's kind of like the eminem of Cleveland because all the Detroit like new guys be like, no, no, no, no, no, let me explain, let me finish my statement, because all the new guys in Detroit be like, we don't see M and M nowhere. He don't co sign none of us. Is that kind of how y'all feel about Cuddy? Like Cuddies kind of looked at as one of those guys. But does he not necessarily you know?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's just like I said, we don't know him, like he don't at the end of the day, I don't, I don't, I don't know. I can't tell you nothing about him for real, Like I mean, I know a couple of his songs and shit, but and it'd be like that is somebody that I would like to fuck with. We all would feel me. But it's just he never was just there, like he didn't never want to connect with the city. And at the end of the day, that's cool though, because that's your business and you ain't obligated to do nothing.
Speaker 1: Right, So, but would you would you ever work with him if he reached out?
Speaker 2: Would I work with him?
Speaker 1: He just fucking king cutting.
Speaker 2: I don't know the fucking legend.
Speaker 1: He didn't have a lot I think about Cutty is Cutty?
Speaker 2: I had that I that I had to ask somebody what they think about that cut.
Speaker 1: He has a lot of influence over a lot. I mean a lot of He influenced Kanye a lot. You know what I'm saying with uh heartbreak.
Speaker 2: I have wanted to work with him before I have, but it'll just be like want to get to a certain point.
Speaker 1: I'm like, all right, Yeah, you know he helped he he he helped with like King Chip back in the day, who was from Cleveland.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, he did that. He did do that. He did that. How long ago is that? Ten years ago?
Speaker 1: At least? I think it's been about ten what is it twenty twenty four, Yeah, it's probably longer than that. No, it was probably like fifty. Well, a kid named Cuddy was two thousand and seven. It's been a watch Jesus as a kid named Cutting about to be twenty years old. Fuck my life, I'm getting old, dude, because I think Eight Ways and Heartbreaks was eight Yeah, dude, I'm I'm fucking up there. Yeah. Well, listen, man, I hope you guys end up working together. He is a legend. He is from your city, but maybe he doesn't. I don't know, man, I don't know. You would know better than me whether or not that's a possibility. Yeah, I mean, anything is possible.
Speaker 2: At the end of the day, it's not because it ain't no problem right, So it ain't no telling. It depends on how I feel one day. I don't know. You never know right for you.
Speaker 1: Like I was telling you this song, I didn't realize this was your song. The song was in this Apple commercial because I heard it. I heard the song a bunch and so when the homie from Epic sent it over, Sylvan shot and Silvanni said it to me and I pressed playing, I was like, I heard this record, I didn't know this was dope boy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So it felt like everybody heard the song before. Yeah, some kind of way like you heard it before, but like you said that, everybody didn't connect the docs. Shit that is me. People find new people find out every single day. Yeah, and it would be so surprised by like.
Speaker 1: So for you like to have one of these kind of like quote unquote viral records, because you've had a lot of big records like you've I mean, people could check the scoreboard on your streams and ship, but like this feels like a record that has some real legs that could be like a mainstream hit. Yeah, for sure, what's that? It's a new feeling for you? What's that like?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've been That's why I've been out here just like overground right now, Like I'm just I'm back. I'm back, happy again, I'm back, like and it's good space, Like I'm in a good.
Speaker 1: People also lost a lot of weight. Looks smaller, are you like I've been.
Speaker 2: I've been. I've been. I've been back on my ship, I've been in the gym and everything eating better. I'll barely be eating yeah. So so yeah, for sure, what would.
Speaker 1: You would you cut out? Did you cut anything out of just eating less?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I eat way, there's less portion, like my portion smaller, so he stopped. And I don't eat like bullshit no more like I don't eat fraud foods and ship like that. Like I will hear in there right, But for the most part, I like to eat ship like a bachi that's not really bad. It's just it's rice and and shrimp.
Speaker 1: It depends on how much garlic butter you put on that show.
Speaker 2: I don't really do, so you feel me.
Speaker 1: I like I liked if I if I go to Benny Bennie Hannah's, I need extra garlic butter.
Speaker 2: Keep Yeah, I never even tried garlic butter on it really karaokey.
Speaker 1: No, you need to get the garlic butter. It is life changing. I would go to Bennie Hannas and I'll get a pint of it, take it home. I'm a try I'm t and then I put it on everything.
Speaker 2: But I do. I do feel different about this though, because it's just like I could just see like the way people is acting off of it. It's different. Like everybody know I'm turned. Everybody know that you know I'm Dobe boy, but it's just different. When you do son, it's big, it's like apple iPhone commercial, like the biggest represented game. Can't even get this stuff for real, like and a person like me to get it, like me coming from where I come from and shit like that. Nobody's seen that coming. And that's one of the things. Niggas just look at it and be like, oh shit, he did an Apple commercial. He just got that bag. That's all they keep saying. They just know what's going on, Like they just e fn me because they know what Apple is about. Everybody know it's I Phone fifteen. Like matter of fact, they just sent me, got me a phone for free.
Speaker 1: IM about to say phone, Nope, they gave me a phone for free. I need to send you the Apple Vision pro so you could walk around with them. Fucking god.
Speaker 2: Man, they about to give me every product. Why, I don't even't worry about it. I need every product.
Speaker 1: What where were you doing or what were you doing rather when you found out that, like I guess the news that you made the Apple commercial, because that's got to be a cool call to get her? Email her.
Speaker 2: It's really crazy because man, I was in Miami and I was with Southside and shit, we was in the studio. We've just been working and I get a call shape called me like, hey, I need you to, uh, I need you to I'm about to send this in da over to you, and shit, we got this Apple commercial for you. But I'm like, man, what, well, I'm so nda, I'm so I'm so geeked. At the time, I ain't even really like like, I'm like, it ain't it ain't really registered.
Speaker 1: To me that were you on a bendor with south Side, a nice south Side bender.
Speaker 2: It geeked up. I wasn't. That ship hit me off guard like a motherfucker. So it's like it took me a couple of days of signer and everything, like I'm like, man, what And then they like, man, we got to have a they got like a it ain't even zoom. It's some they got some private stuff they like secret service.
Speaker 1: Or something, yeah, because they don't want information leaking about their phone and exactly exactly.
Speaker 2: So so it was just crazy though. So that's when I really like, when I got on the call with everybody is I'm like, oh shit, this shit really happening. And then it was still a situation to where like it all it was it was like guaranteed, but it was like seventy five percent guaranteed because they always could have been like we could switch, they could.
Speaker 1: Switch for sure. It's like almost it's almost a sure thing. You never know.
Speaker 2: So it was just like damn when I cut the records I'm talking about it was it was it was so frustrating for real, like just going through the process, like singing the song and I had to go back and change one word. They'd be like say this word like this, say this one word, take this out, put that right there. Like I had to go back to the studio like eight times, like frustrated, just to go do a bar, not even a whole bar, a word like one word on it. I'm like, man, it should get on my nerves, right, getting on my nerves.
Speaker 1: Yeah, those type of opportunities are worth it. There was a lot of artists or just be too like big headed. They'd be like, fuck it, you could either take it or not take it. You're so smart.
Speaker 2: So like I'm like, at the end of the day, you gotta thug the shit out, like share all tired. And then like even where I was at in the time where where it came, like when I had to recording and stuff, I wasn't even in a rapper moved like I wouldn't even Nigga was going through some shit, like I wasn't even trying to really fuck with it. I wasn't in the studio or nothing, though, But I had to just go for myself to at least go do that. Though that's crazy.
Speaker 1: Usually I feel like when that happens, the results aren't great.
Speaker 2: Right when you force when you force it, you know, But it's so crazy. I look at it like because I didn't really It's like I knew that ship was hard as fuck, but I didn't really care too much for it for real, right, So it was just one of them things like, Okay, I know as hard as gonna do his thing, but I don't really be caring too much about a lot of songs that I do. But I'll be going to be hard, but it'll be like I don't really have expectations, so I don't get let down if it don't meet the expectations. So my label they telling me like, yo, people are here saying that this is the best song you ever made. I'm like, what, shut the fuck up, right, No, it's not.
Speaker 1: And they're like, it's also different for you. It's like a different violume.
Speaker 2: It's so crazy because it's really not if if people I got so many songs out, that's like that.
Speaker 1: But if you think it like your bigger records. Yeah, but in l A the Meek record, it's like they're they're totally different, like people who aren't like if you.
Speaker 2: Don't know, if you're not a real fan, then you don't understand, right, Yeah yeah, so that's yeah, that's what killed them though, for real.
Speaker 1: That's fire man. Hey, so you have been lucky enough to work with south Side extensively, you guys. Was it twenty twenty, you guys drop the project together?
Speaker 2: Demosars came out of twenty twenty.
Speaker 1: So he's been on the show and he's kind of dived into some details about his extracurricular to activities. Seems like a fun guy to hang with, a fun hang that.
Speaker 2: Nigga crazy Now, that's that's real. That's my twin, Like for real, Like that's my that's a nigga I'll talk to every day.
Speaker 1: And what I'm curious, can you can you give me the wildest night with south Side you've ever had, or like the tenth wild this night because you maybe you can't share the one.
Speaker 2: Of this, one of them, one of them. What I can't I can't say. Like one time we was in uh, we was in Atlanta. We was in Magic is it magic rated?
Speaker 1: Hot Wings?
Speaker 2: We ain't even get to get No, how wings win't even.
Speaker 1: Getting nonemes are better.
Speaker 2: I know I'm talking about. We were in the section with Chilling. I know, I seen the nigga walk in. I'm hipped the dude to the nigga who walked into the niggas don't funk with him. He walked over there. He tried to but he's trying to plead his case, trying to convince Sizzle.
Speaker 1: Like, hey, what's up man, Everything's all good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Sizzle bombed on his ass. He clapping. I'm like, oh, it's going.
Speaker 1: When you say, clapped to me, okay, hit him? Okay, Yeah, you know I was going to clap shot somebody. I'm like, let's not, let's cut this out. He slapped somebody, smack. Yeah, he's hilarious.
Speaker 2: Yeah No, that's my twin. We.
Speaker 1: I hope one day he got a lot of like five or six years from now, south Side there is a podcast because I feel like it would be fucking comedy because he is hilarious, crazy as fu. So with this new record going crazy, I'm assuming you're already working on the next album.
Speaker 2: Yeah, always, Yeah, for sure.
Speaker 1: It's always album up for you.
Speaker 2: Yeah for sure. When I when I when, I but see but actually this more this more specific though, like this album, like I'm just really lucking, like I'm trying to figure out, like all right, boom, how I want to come, how I want to roll it out, and how I want to do this that, and you feel me. I don't. I don't. I don't really even know what type of music I want to put on it or for real like that, I don't. I don't know. They just gonna have to wait and see. Because you feel me, people think that I'm about to start singing and ship right, So that's that's probably what they're expecting, but you know, I probably ain't gonna do that.
Speaker 1: What was it like for you touring with Griselda? I love Griselda because that's uh. I remember when west Side Gun said you're one of his favorite rappers, and then I remember seeing you popping up on the Griselda.
Speaker 2: To like gon fled All told them, people, man, hey, man, y'all want to do this tour, y'all gotta go get do boy. Yeah, boy has to be on my tour. And then when they reached out to let me know that Gun said like, yeah, I'm about to rock.
Speaker 1: With Its such a different crowd, right different.
Speaker 2: It's inspiring for real because when I just see how turned them niggas is like, it's like, damn bro, they selling shit out five thousand cap venues like in mind you they just they still on some underground ship like and they they van based so cultivated.
Speaker 1: Like making six figures in merchant and what exactly like crazy.
Speaker 2: That's the type of ship a nigga won't though, like you will always be.
Speaker 1: Good no matter what, Like yeah, for sure if you got that kind of following, like no matter what your.
Speaker 2: Thing like fuck everybody else. When you get your fans, that all that matter.
Speaker 1: Is there anything that you learn from them? And because because that's a you know, it's like you said, it's a different it's almost like a different business model they follow in the rap game. You mean, have you applied any of that type of ship to yourself?
Speaker 2: You know, it's so crazy. They they've been they've been getting on they uh been going Superman stream on certain stuff too though, Like you see, like Gun and he hadn't been on Don Dad for sure.
Speaker 1: I mean Benny just dropped on Death Chain.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they doing their thing, but but yeah they they they showed me just to focus on on you, like don't make your own style of music and do you and nothing else matters.
Speaker 1: The wrestle fall online for sure. Did you go to any wrestling events with Gun at all?
Speaker 2: No, I need to. He invited me before me and Gun. One thing me and Gunn did do that was lit though. It was All Star weekend in Cleveland. You know we went popped oar shit at the game and ship though. Yeah, for sure, I'll be I'll be, I'll be, I'll be. I'll be fucking with Gun a lot. Though.
Speaker 1: Have you ever ran into The Miz or Dolph Ziggler at a Browns game? Both wrestlers. The Miz they're wrestlers, The Mizz and Dolph Ziggler they're two hardcore Cleveland guys. Okay, Okay, Now, one day you'll meet two random white dudes that will be like they'll have field access with you, and then you'll take a picture with them, and then like a week later, you'll realize they were wrestlers, and they'll be like, oh, that's those are the guys Kevin talking. Yeah, talk to me about uh you know for you you uh being a guy who's an Ohio State fan, are you are you tapped in it all with any of the Columbus shit going on. I got a homie named Dubie who's from out there that doo be turned is hard Yeah, dogs, yeah, highlight too. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm super tapped down with Columbus, especially like e K T forty and man shoot them up. Uh mg, sleepy. It's a few niggas out there that's that's turned to Columbus, like all the DJ's like IQ and all them like for sure, Like what I've been trying to do is like we gotta bring like I'll tell them every Ohio artists from the Trippy Reds to that, everybody, Like we got to push Ohio as one because it be segregated, right, Cleveland niggas don't like Columbus niggas. Columbus niggas don't like Cleveland niggas.
Speaker 1: Which everybody should just be on the same exactly.
Speaker 2: And you really see that ship, Like I really seen how it was when I was in jail, and I see, like dumb was like our ops for real, like Columbus nigg this was our ops. But I fuck I fuck with them niggas though, even though shit be going on and shit, I fuck with them niggas in jail and.
Speaker 1: Shit too, just pushing the Ohio line.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but it's like not that I'm out and shit like that though. I always fucked with them niggas on the streets and shit. But nigga, we gotta rock together because I don't even like, of course I'm put on for Cleveland. But that's why I say Ohio a lot too, like fe me, because I want you all to feel like y'all are part of this shit too. This shit ain't just about Cleveland, nigga. I'm from Cleveland, Ohio. So nigga, we stronger together. So fuck you.
Speaker 1: Do you guys hate the Steelers or the Ravens more because the Ravens are just like they kind of the Baltimore took the franchise, but the Ravens wouldn't exist because they stole the team from Cleveland.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but it's like I feel like the Stealers hate is just different.
Speaker 1: It's different.
Speaker 2: It's different, Yeah, and then especially I fuck with the Ravens though, because.
Speaker 1: Fucking six to nine always my nigga. When it's Steelers versus Browns, I feel like it's always like six to nine or like fucking seven to thirteen or something. It's just an ugly ass game.
Speaker 2: Dog fight.
Speaker 1: So, yo, when you were coming up and Lebron left to go to Miami, how heartbreaking was that for you?
Speaker 2: I was mad as fuck.
Speaker 1: Were you ready to like, like burn the jersey?
Speaker 2: Mad or not that bad?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: For sure? That that was That was like one of the saddest moments in Cleveland history. That was sad I can imagine it. But it's so crazy though, But I still was always a Lebron fan though wherever he go ongoing though, Like it's just one of those type of things. My favorite team is gonna always be what ever team he owned, type shit. So it's always been like that though, even when I was mad.
Speaker 1: So you're got over, it's like Cavaliers and Lakers right now for you?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: For so yeah, for so Lebron gets traded to the Thunder tomorrow, it's Cavaliers and Thunder.
Speaker 2: Yep, shout out to Lebron exactly. That's my dog. You see what he did to me. I'm mad.
Speaker 1: I didn't know.
Speaker 2: I played him with Man and ship. He blew me out with the Jaguars like he was the Jaguars, and he picked the Jaguars. Damn who I had a Browns? Did I have a Browns? Yeah? I had a Brons and he had like fifty points. He blew me out and they was making fun of me. You know, he had got on the internet start talking shit. They're like, yeah, I just blew the boy out. Oh really? And then we had a whole lot thing.
Speaker 1: And he who would have thought Lebron had such skills at mat he cold with the Jaguars.
Speaker 2: Nonetheless, he did me so dirty on there. It's a clip nigga that Jaguars took it and put it on their page like they posted it. That's crazy they posted it.
Speaker 1: Is a Cowboys fan. I feel like he's a Cowboys fan, Lebron.
Speaker 2: I think he is a Cowboys fan.
Speaker 1: He's I feel like he's very like I think he might he's like Lil Wayne. I feel like his team's changed a lot.
Speaker 2: I think he fucked with everybody though.
Speaker 1: You think he's gonna end up coming back to Cleveland. No, you think it's it's a rap. Like maybe Dan Gilbert comes and gives Brownie James a contract just to bring Papa back.
Speaker 2: That might work.
Speaker 1: M even if they put him on like like you know, fifteenth man on the.
Speaker 2: Bench, that'd be crazy. That'd be crazy.
Speaker 1: Did you cry? Did you cry when you guys won that finals?
Speaker 2: Can you do that?
Speaker 1: Twenty sixteen best ring everyone? I always say it's the best ring everyone. See like I I got Lebron, I got a toy. I click a Cavalier's toy right there. Lebron's my favorite player.
Speaker 2: But I was happy to he the fuck I almost during the parade and ship though we was out there by the fact MGK Kyrie Irvan was kicking it with us. We was always was, we was mobbing do they was outside. It was a man that was one of the funnest times, like Cleveland.
Speaker 1: Until I died, just playing at all from till I die. Fuck, I had to be a moment man that said it was crazy if the Browns win the super Bowl or Hio might explode.
Speaker 2: Man, that's what I thought it was gonna be like this year. No, you didn't think that, No, I'm really did I really believed that we had a Chad Joe flacka But listen, though, talk to me, because especially when the season started, season started made I'm like, man, oh my god, these niggas really finna be raw for real, like and people be trying to do this. Deshaun Watson back lab but he always lost one game.
Speaker 1: No, Deshaun played really good this year.
Speaker 2: Yeah, lost one.
Speaker 1: People forget like when he when he came back last year, it was like after not playing first season, so.
Speaker 2: He's shaking it off. And you always got to understand too, his main lineman was getting hurt too, Like that's another thing that was killing us. We got Pro Bowl lineman that was getting hurt, and that plays a big part in the quarterback. You can't really it's hard, like if you ain't got nobody to block you, what the fuck? So it's like shit, and they had to work with what he had to work with though. But I really did believe we had a chance, especially when Fleco did come in. I didn't think. But but no, I'm not gonna lie. I'm not gonna lie. I have faith in as soon as they did it from the jump though, I had faith. I'm like, man, Joe go crazy. I really felt that way because at the end of it, he went crazy until he didn't exactly. But it's just at the end of the day, he a quarterback and he talented. He he he seasoned, and he know how this shit go. He know how to play football. It ain't like he he got to be even too athletic or nothing. Though his arm ain't. He can get old, but his arm is still gonna work the same way. It's not like he really trying to run or trying to do too much shit. He know how to throw. He knows how to do the right shit though. And the only thing is he do throw a lot of interceptions. But a nigga like Tom Brady throw a lot of interceptions. Got that many, man, Yes they do. Somebody he gonna give you three touchdowns though ain't might give you two interceptions, but that because he didn't throw the ball a million times.
Speaker 1: Who's your pick for the Super Bowl?
Speaker 2: I'm going I'm going, I got it. I'm going with the Chiefs.
Speaker 1: So the reason I bet a lot of money on the Niners because I follow the lines in Vegas. I feel like they purposely made the Niners the favorite, and they threw all the money on the Chiefs by doing that, So the Chiefs like eighty percent of the public money is on the Chiefs.
Speaker 2: So you feel like this is what the Niners gone.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because the Chiefs should have been favorited. Vegas baited the public into betting on the Chiefs.
Speaker 2: Also, you gotta keep Taylor swifping mine, Travis Kelsey their whole little thing. Man.
Speaker 1: I mean, listen, there's nothing in the NFL once more than Taylor Swift on the field at the end of the game, hugging Travis kelcey and it's fucking it's gonna live in I'm over Taylor. I wish they stoped putting it on TV.
Speaker 2: Did you see that? Did you see the thing where they just they just posted, uh damn, they just said that I got more, uh more screen time on the NFL than Taylor Swift.
Speaker 1: Do well, good for you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's so crazy because I'm like, damn, that mean a lot because as much as they show her, they show her a lot, Yeah for sure. So that's really a thing that's crazy, crazy for sure. And they really play it multiple times every game, and they do it at the worst moment, like Nigga Joe Joe flacko through it man ate through that pick the commercial break, I'm like, oh my god boy, what the fuck?
Speaker 1: C J. Stroud touchdown bullshit to commercials?
Speaker 2: Come on. I'm like, oh yeah, y'all know some whole ship man, that's the buds right there. Geez man, parlayby losing commercials. Come on, God damn, gamble a lot. I got a bad problem, me too, terrible bro, Yeah me too.
Speaker 1: Sports are like everything, Yeah, we know what sports.
Speaker 2: When I got into sports bettings a couple of months ago.
Speaker 1: That's the best.
Speaker 2: It's fun though, it's fun. It's fun, and it actually made me sit there and watch football all the way through. Like I actually was sitting there watching them games on Sunday. I was looking forward to it, Like.
Speaker 1: Are you doing You're doing straight bets or parlays or.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, well I do. I do parlays. I do play straights sometimes too, though I play more so straights when I fuck with basketball. Like you know, I'm in a few different discords and ship like that, so I'll be, oh, you're fucking in it. Yeah, I'm in it. In it so I'll be seeing like, what's the play, But that ship been man, I'm so bad, nigga. I've been gambling on fucking tennis and soccer yo that she been winning though.
Speaker 1: When COVID happened, and uh, there's no sports, and Korean baseball was the first sport to start back up. I was gambling on Korean baseball at like four in the morning, Korean right, because it was the only sports in the world because remember all the leagues shut down. So in the middle of COVID, the first like sports that pop back up you could bet on was Korean baseball. So I was betting on Korean baseball. And then my wife is hitting on her a little, a little. It was really like a crow. I was just needed some action, so I'd like wake up at like four in the morning and then my wife's like, why are you up so early. I was like, I was watching watching watching Korean baseball, So you might have a problem. I've had some rough some rough gambling blows. Yeah, But then I feel like, I, you know, I hit a ticket and it'll catch me.
Speaker 2: Up and it'd be it'd be so fluked, like you would have super fluke. Seven people on the everybody hit and then this nigga just didn't get the little point.
Speaker 1: Five or there's like like two years ago. Uh, there was a Jets Bengals game, and it was when it was the first game Mike Remember Mike White from the Jets. He was the backup. This was this was not this season?
Speaker 2: Was it last season?
Speaker 1: Anyway? So Bengals were favored by like, I don't know, seven and a half points or something, third string quarterback because the Jets flocker went out and whoever their first guy was. So they're off to some fucking guy who's never played before. So I'm like, oh, the Bengals are on fire. I bet fifteen grand on the Bengals money money. Oh yeah, Mike White. This random motherfucker comes in and has fucking three hundred and eighty yards four touchdowns, and the Bengals look like dog shit.
Speaker 2: So you know, you know who was doing some shit like that? Who got me one time? Too? Man? Who's Tennessee quarterback Tannehill? No, it wasn't even Tannehill.
Speaker 1: It was somebody Willis will Levies. Man, I think it was Will Levy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he came in, he was going. Man, he was good in college. He was fucking shit up. But I sort of got one of my the madics I being though, I even got on. I had the dog fan duel on I had went live about they ass like man Deebo Samuel. It was one one game he caught a past like and I got so happy. I was happy, like, oh shit, he got it. No, he caught the past and and I had like it went. I put it for like four catches and he caught it. But Mando, it was one of them screens, so.
Speaker 1: Because it was behind them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so so they originally put it, they marked it, but they that but that's all I needed for my part later hit and then they took that motherfucker back. I was mad as fuck.
Speaker 1: You know what I realized. The fairest sports book to bet with is actually DraftKings.
Speaker 2: Draft Kings, Yeah, they always.
Speaker 1: Like because what they do is like when Aaron Rodgers got hurt or when like a player will get hurt right away.
Speaker 2: They avoid him.
Speaker 1: They'll avoid it out fandel. They don't give a fuck. They're like, that's all us for Draft Kings. They're actually like, hey, if you had Aaron Rodgers total yards or anytime, touchdown, score, whatever, don't worry about it. He only lasted four places.
Speaker 2: They're taking your money from that shit happened to me a lot this season too, A nigga get hurt and fuck up my parlay, Like god damn man.
Speaker 1: Yeah, NBA gambling's rough because like really, like I know, football is so unpredictable. Football everyone thinks is like any given Sunday. No, NBA is the most random motherfucking shit.
Speaker 2: It is so radul Lebron to go out there and put up twelve points. You'll be like, man, what I know, Bron getting twenty five playing today?
Speaker 1: It's crazy. Man, you've obviously been on free bands for a long time. What's what's it?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 1: You know, what's what's going on with with with with future? Is it gonna be a compilation or.
Speaker 2: You know, you know that's that's that's always the thing. It's just all about tim and and shit real, you know, he just building the label and really just it's really coming to be that Tom though, because he got he got the artist to do it now, like he really and everything you want you feel me. So it's just like it didn't make sense previously to do a compilation, right, like, so now we got niggas like me double low, like you fear me when we we already just like even me, he got two artists were big for real, you still got Scooter. Then we got a lot of new niggas we just signed. That's coming up too, like you fear me and we really were about to go crazy though, Like it's time to just take this ship over.
Speaker 1: And what'soc I was gonna ask you, what is the biggest like happen like him as like your CEO and a friend of course, what's some of the we don't hear from future a lot? He just do a lot of media. There's a lot of interviews. What's something like one of the biggest things you've learned from him in terms of just how to move in the business, how to move in your personal life, like for real, for real.
Speaker 2: Even even what I've been doing lately, like he just teaching a nigga not to you gotta keep your moves, like do everything about an element of surprise, like it's just it come out way better and just don't don't announce too much of what you're doing or just shit like that, like you gotta make it feel me just showing Boom that the work speaks just you know, and it's just being to be with him. For man, it been but ten years, yeah type shit like I really didn't man, even the shit I've been recording. Man, it's just like, man, this nigga just coming up from watching him. He just inspired me so much, and just being around him, it didn't try to even like way too long. If you listen to that ship, I'm on to singing my ass off, like feel me, I know how to like I learned how to do melodies in jail, Like I learned how to like be melodic in jail. But just being around him, it really I know how to go up, like I really get to hit them vocals like I really can hit that shit is the melody God for real. So it's just like I'm excited to see what people are about to think about this new dope easy though, like this niggas Finn to see like I'm on some other shit.
Speaker 1: It would you uh or has there been any discussion? You're doing these sort of remix for way too long?
Speaker 2: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: It feels like a song that would be pretty sick for a remix.
Speaker 2: I'd be thinking about it, But then again, I don't know if I really want to or not you think I should?
Speaker 1: I mean maybe in like a few months. I feel like it hasn't hit Like it's like, once you feel like it's hit its peak, then you do that to make it and then maybe, okay, cool, Now we got to throw more gasoline on.
Speaker 2: It, you know, man for show. But one thing for sure, what I what I need to do. I feel like I'm finished shoot a video to it.
Speaker 1: I think, Yeah, I mean, obviously you should the commercial.
Speaker 2: Almost thought about not doing it though, because I was gonna just let that rock and let it be what it is.
Speaker 1: I me, it's gonna be on TV all the time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so yeah, but that's the thing too. But I ain't gonna say it's gonna be Ndre all the time. Ship that motherfucker. They're gonna stop airing this one.
Speaker 1: Well, they're gonna have iPhone fucking fifteen S plus pro whatever they fuck. They're pushing this. Goddamn they've been.
Speaker 2: They've been, they've been, got the ads and ship like so it's like, you know, and then especially especially you not gonna say that they didn't expect this to be what it is, But you really can't predict that the commercial was gonna do this good. It's like their best music, like you gotta think I'm going number one on on Shazam and ship like that, like and it's just showing you.
Speaker 1: Because people watch people, what's this song like?
Speaker 2: So it's just like, I don't think they ever had a song that got this much attention, like even from the bigger artists that they even did stuff with. I don't think the song is as memorable as this one. So that that played a lot of and.
Speaker 1: You got a free iPhone. They should get gotten.
Speaker 2: But but it's so crazy because I had to go through some hell to get my iPhone. Really got that motherfucker though.
Speaker 1: They should have sent that ship expeditiously, as I would say.
Speaker 2: No, you know, they just got protocols and ship.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I need an iPhone, I need a MacBook. I'm gonna need them fucking google them goggles whatever the fuck they are. The vision pro and vision pros look crazy. I'm gonna I'm gonna just see what I gotta. I ain't really taped in to see what that is. I've seen some videos of like what it looks like. So it's almost like you're in the Iron Man suit, like you watch Iron Man. There's just like screens and ship. You could like pin shit. Like you can have porn playing on one screen, you can have the stocks over here, you can have NBA in the middle. You could like pin stuff on top of like your stove, so like if there's something cooking, you pin like a time rons over the spot. But you also look ridiculous. So it's just really like, how ridiculous do you want to look? I might have to see what's with that, though, I feel like for thirty five hundred dollars, I'm gonna wait a little bit. That's yeah, I'm gonna wait until they come down a little because I wanted to be smaller. If they look like some oak Ley's or some like you know, some them ships, it looks like you're like damn and biohazard scuba.
Speaker 2: Diving or something, I gotta look into that.
Speaker 1: Man. I'm I really just want to see what the porn is about, to be honest, because I did. The Oculus point is solid. You watch porn a lot, not a lot, but if any time new technology comes, you gotta first see what's the porn looking like on it? Like the Oculus porn is crazy?
Speaker 2: You fuck with Twitter porn?
Speaker 1: I don't know if I fuck with Twitter.
Speaker 2: Porn porn websites. No more Twitter.
Speaker 1: I feel like Twitter porn is unavoidable, especially if you follow yes, and then you'll know what your friends are sick fucks because whatever they like, it pops up and you'd be like god or Sexy Reds replies on Twitter.
Speaker 2: Crazy, I ain't go beat but I don't went to her replies.
Speaker 1: Oh with me too, going on because it's all it's like a good commercial for like h only fans chicks, you know, Like I would go through and like I remember I saw some chicken Sexy Reds Twitter replies, And she was like in the middle of the grocery store and she took a fucking cucumber off the fucking thing and and then she put it back. She should go to prison. Oh it's just some chicken in Sexy red Twitter replies. Are you talking about the cucumber girl? She was all she was doing a lot of ship with food.
Speaker 2: You're probably talking about. I used her for my uh full cover. I don't know if it was her.
Speaker 1: She was doing a bunch of it in public at the grocery store. Though you used a cute Well wait, how do you First of all, how is she the original cucumber. She was the first person to a cucumber.
Speaker 2: That's what she she she she went viral for using the cucumber. So she's like, I think, uh, the trouble and Boosy she was at a party.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, okay, I know who that is. I remember that. No, not that girl.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, so you used her? She yeah, I used her for my Uh yeah, yeah, there was.
Speaker 1: There was a cucumber era for about nine months. It was like I felt like every bitch was doing cucumbers. Yeah. I feel like they've moved on to other ship. I mean, by the way, wild thing to be known for. I claim the fame cucumbers at.
Speaker 2: Boo get busy though, she get busy.
Speaker 1: You gave it a drive.
Speaker 2: Nice. Well.
Speaker 1: Listen, man, the new song is going crazy. You're working on the new album hopefully. I'm assuming the new album's coming summer May.
Speaker 2: I gotta get it up before the summer though, for sure.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you gotta take advantage of the momentum.
Speaker 2: Yeah, for sure, I'm about to. I gotta come fast. I got to pause. Yeah, man, I'm on that. Though.
Speaker 1: He'll be coming fast and the album will be coming soon.
Speaker 2: I don't be coming fast though. I'm just letting I know, yo.
Speaker 1: If you ever never mind, everybody should go to blue shoo dot com. This is a great part of the interview where we plug our blue che sponsorship. Have you ever had a Blue Choo or a honeypack or a Bluetooth?
Speaker 2: No, I don't be mean that. I'll use purposes.
Speaker 1: That's that's that's a problem. So blue choos you don't get withdraws from you know, I feel like a perk you take too much. Your legs start to ache when you stop taking. I know you need a blue Choo, same active ingredients, vibrancy OLiS, promo colu leg.
Speaker 2: I still ain't never even used the honey.
Speaker 1: Back, not even a rhino like from the gas station.
Speaker 2: No, I don't use that shit. I don't not be mean that ship.
Speaker 1: Listen, if you're taking perks, just take a rhino.
Speaker 2: Perks feel better just in general.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but if you take a rhino.
Speaker 2: It's not it's not even like it's not even like I was taking perks to do that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's just you happen to be on them.
Speaker 2: I will be on a part.
Speaker 1: Give a honey pack a try, and then you'll wake up in the morning.
Speaker 2: But I have I have been, I ain't been. I ain't been doing drugs.
Speaker 1: The good thing, Well, that's good. Yeah.
Speaker 2: And I don't even drink liquor like that. The moment you say, I ain't came.
Speaker 1: Here with no bottle, Yeah, I saw you didn't come in here with any bottle. It's water in there for sure. Yeah. Shout out to UH, to all the Dick supplements out there. That's how we're gonna end the interview. Ladies and gentlemen, Doe Boy appreciate you, really, bo