Speaker 1: All right, demanse Week two gambling show. After a pretty successful, solid, steady start to the year, let's look at how week one went again Friday night. That you know, my first two picks on there were basically doa the Chiefs minus three now when they had it tied. Uh well, actually I guess they never had it tie. They yeah, they were town one and the down one really made it to where like you're in trouble on that. Uh So that was in bad shape. And Miami obviously was one of the worst picks of the weekend. The other three, though, two of them were true never a doubters, and one we just did a great job waiting to get optimal line value. Cleveland plus five against Cincinnati they should have won outright. Raiders plus two and a half against New England they did win outright, And we talked about this Tuesday. We'll talk about it again. If you bet Buffalo against Baltimore early in the week, you lost because it was Buffalo minus one and a half and that wouldn't have been, by the way, one of my picks. But as soon as Buffalo, a great team was getting points at home, that is an auto of barring a catastrophic injury. That is an auto bet that might actually come up this week as well. Buffalo plus one was the other winner. So we are three and two. We will take three and two every single week of the year. Now that's you know, a sixty percent clip. We'd be happy with it. Let's see how we do this week. Demanse tell America my first pick.
Speaker 2: We're coming in at New England plus one at Miami.
Speaker 1: Oh so this is demans me still leaning a bit on what I thought about teams before the year and try not to overreact to week one. So now you might say you can over you know you are overreacting to week one by betting against Miami. This is not It's not my point. My point is this. I think New England right now, going into the year, I thought New England would be solid. They obviously didn't look at in Week one. But I also thought the Raiders were gonna be a good team. I don't think America, and I don't think the books think the Raiders necessarily are a good team, and so they look at that Patriot loss as a total indictment. I don't necessarily look at it that way. I do look at Miami as a team that going into the year was teetering, and we said, you know, needed to get off to a good start, and instead they played as poorly, basically as poorly as any team in the league this first weekend. And so because of that, I'm getting a point. I think Vrabel is the better coach. I think Drake may should be the better quarterback. We'll see if he is. I think that they will try to run at Miami, and I think New England will be able to confuse and disrupt Tua, and so I I like New England getting the one point in Miami. Again, it's not supposed to be crazy hot down there this week, and that's something that happens sometimes September games in Miami. They get that home you know heat edge. Now I understand that Tua and McDaniel are four and zero, you know, undefeated against the spread and straight up against the Patriots. That's not great, but I think it all could fall apart in Miami. I think this is an absolute, true must win for New England if they have any playoff hopes. You can't started the year off losing to the Raiders at home and then losing to the Dolphins after they got boat raced, and so I will take there. It's done, it's over for them, and so I and I will take New England plus a point. Your feelings on that.
Speaker 2: I'm fair. I'm actually going with the Dolphins in my in my herd picks. I think I've got the minus one and a half or some minus one. I don't know what the mine is, but uh, okay, yeah my one probably well because I think it might be Yeah, but yeah, so I'm fainting you there, but yeah, hopefully that's a want and over you.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, Well I don't love that. I'll tell you to be honest, but that's okay, all right. Pick two.
Speaker 2: Next, you've got Jacksonville plus three at Cincinnati.
Speaker 1: Listen, I gotta tell you, I'm wishing we were doing this show later in the week because my guess is, this thing kicks off at three and a half and that's a very very very value half point. But still, I think Jacksonville's better than Cincinnati. I think the Jacksonville best part of their defense is their pass rush, and I think Cincinnati is going to struggle with it. I think that Cincinnati is not going to be able to cover Brian Thomas Junior, who needs to, you know, should have a bigger game than he had in Week one, and Travis Hunter, you know, was open for a seventy yard touchdown and Trevor just missed him. I think that we have seen Cincinnati's early season woes are not just a Week one thing. They're one and eleven in weeks one and two, you know, or two and eleven now in the Zach Taylor era. I think Jacksonville wins this game outright. If Cincinnati does win, I think it's similar to this past week where it is, you know, a very very tight game that Cincinnati escapes with Joe Burrow in his career is three to eight against the spread in weeks one or two. Meanwhile, Trevor Lawrence has covered in five straight games, which as long as that streak in the NFL. Because Vegas still underestimates the Jacksonville Jaguars, we did not bet them in Week one because I don't love laying points with Jacksonville, but getting points, I will do it. I think Jacksonville wins this game twenty seven, twenty one. I will take the Jags getting three points. I'm with you there, You're with me, all right, I like that reminder about our friends, our new presenting sponsor, hard Rock Bet. Everybody knows and loves the hard Rock hotels and casinos, and now you can use the top rated hard Rock Bet sportsbook to place your bets all NFL season and beyond. Hard Rock Bet is the only legal sportsbook in the state of Florida, the only one in Florida, and it's also available in Arizona, Ohio, New Jersey, Indiana, Tennessee, Virginia, Illinois, and Colorado, with more states launching all the time. You can also play on hard Rock Bets online casino if you are in New Jersey. Throughout the football season, We'll be using hard Rock Bet lines to make our predictions for the biggest games as we gear up for the NFL season. Sign up for hard Rock Bet, make a five dollar bet and you'll get one hundred and fifty dollars in bonus bets if you win. Head over to hard Rock Bet and sign up to make your first deposit today payable in bonus bets, not a cash offer offered by the Seminal Tribe of Florida In Florida, offered by Seminal hard Rock Digital LLC and all other states. Must be twenty one plus and physically present in Arizona, Colorado, Florida, Illinois, Indiana, New Jersey, Ohio, Tennessee, or Virginia to play. Terms and conditions apply. Concern about gambling in Florida, call one eight eight eight admit it. In Indiana, if you were someone you know as a gambling problem wants help, call one eight hundred and nine with it. Gambling problem called one eight hundred gambler in Arizona, Colorado, Illinois, New Jersey, Ohio, Tennessee, or Virginia. We only bet demands one favorite. Last week it was the Chiefs at lost. We are only betting one favorite this week. Tell America what it is.
Speaker 2: He's got Arizona minus six and a half of versus Carolina.
Speaker 1: So I think Carolina might be truly truly awful and until proven otherwise. If I have a team that I think could you know, be frisky adjacent, and it's there at home and laying less than a touchdown against Carolina, I'll take them. I think that that Jonathan gannon defense, now that he finally has some personnel, could really give Kyler Murray trouble. I also think that Kyler himself could make some could have some success against that Carolina defense. I also think that Carolina in Week one was a hot a top candidate for the team that looked the most out of sorts and the most like what were you guys doing all off season? And so because of that, I mean, I think people didn't watch that game, in part because it was Jaggs Panthers, I understand, but also in part because there was that hour plus rain delay or weather delay that screwed things up. But this game, Carolina's finished with ten points and seven of them were total garbage time. Just get to the locker room an end of game, you know, nonsense. Jacksonville scored twenty points on its first four possessions and then basically just kicked it into you know, second gear and coasted home. Travis Etienne ran all over Carolina, And I just think Carolina is really, really bad. And I'm not having to lay more than a touchdown. I will lay the six and a half with Arizona.
Speaker 2: All right, That's why I'm with you there. Six and a half's a lot Arizona. But yeah, Carolina sucks.
Speaker 1: I mean yeah, I mean it's a lot of points to lay. But if yeah, I guess here's my point. I think that they as long as they can get to seventeen, they'll cover. Like I think Carolina is gonna struggle to break ten points and if they get to if Arizona gets to twenty one, I'm certain they'll cover. And so I just I think Bryce is going to struggle against that ganon defense. Allay the six and a half.
Speaker 2: Next you've got Kansas City plus one versus Philly.
Speaker 1: Listen, I'm just telling you guys right now, every time Patrick Mahomes is healthy and he's a home dog, he's an auto bet. And it's only happened a couple times in his career. And by the way, one of them was I think against Buffalo in the regular season and they lost. I don't care. It is a must bet. It is wildly insulting for the Chiefs to be home dogs this early in the season against a team at any point, really, but against a team that didn't look that good in Week one. We spent a lot of time discussing this game at the top of the show. We don't have to spend more time on it here. I'm just telling you the Chiefs getting points in arrowhead in a game they want I don't know if we want to say need, but need adjacent is a must fire. And so the Chiefs plus one in a game, I expect them to win, outright, I'm just betting that every single time.
Speaker 2: I don't, I wouldn't take it, but I.
Speaker 1: Know you wouldn't. That's fine. Listen, And to your point as far as my kind of blind, unwavering faith, it was a whole two games ago that everyone thought they were about to win their third straight Super Bowl. I mean, this team, I mean, this team is just totally It's been a long two games that has led from everyone believing this team is about to pull off the unprecedented, impossible three peats two? Are they actually even gonna make the playoffs? May Listen, maybe my faith is unwavering, or maybe everyone else is just out of their mind.
Speaker 2: All right, say it's two games as if it's been like two days, and it's also been like.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, what's that got to do with anything? It's just people being bored, all right. Ever, sign up for a phone play thinking wow, amazing price, and a few months later, surprise your bills higher Boost Mobile, You've Bay twenty dollars a month forever unlimited talk, text and data starting at just twenty dollars a month, no price hikes, no contract forever plus. Boost Mobile is now a legit nationwide five G network. They've invested billions building five G towers across the country. Visit boostmobile dot com or head to your local Boost store today and get unlimited talk, text and data for twenty five dollars a month forever. Five G speed's not available in all areas after thirty gigs, customers may experience lower speeds. Customers will pay twenty dollars a month as long as they remain active on the Boost Unlimited plan.
Speaker 2: All right, next, so you've got Atlanta plus four and a half at Minnesota. Oh you just got it. You got an extra half point.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I like this at Atlanta plus four. But it's but a hard rock bet as of this morning, and again we're doing this Wednesday mornings four and a half. So here's the deal. I thought it was a great win by the Vikings Monday night, but they didn't look like awesome. Atlanta played a team that I think is really good in Tampa and played them right down to the wire. Had a young way coup kick to force overtime that he just pushed right and I'm getting points. It's a Pinnix JJ McCarthy National Championship Game rematch, Minnesota's on a short week. It would not shock me at all if Atlanta wins this game. Minnesota is not to me in a position where they're gonna be blowing anybody out, as JJ McCarthy is a kind of you know, work in progress. So I was, I was shocked by this line. I thought it was gonna be Minnesota minus two and a half. Minnesota minus four and a half is just too attractive. And again Pinnix has shown you a not a lot, but enough in his limited sample of like, Okay, you know, I see what we're working with here. Again, I could see this being twenty to seventeen Atlanta much less, you know, and twenty to seventeen Minnesota. I still win. And so I like Atlanta in this spot indoors, short week, Minnesota, Atlanta coming off a tough loss, Minnesota coming off you know what I mean, a kind of great win. Those factors kind of play against each other following week. So Demonse my five picks this week. Once again, we're going with four dogs. We have New England plus one at Miami, Jacksonville plus three at Cincy, Arizona minus eight and a half at home against Carolina, kans City plus one at home against Philly and Atlanta plus four and a half at Minnesota. Now to your teaser, my friend, one to oh. Last week, to remind America what a great teaser it was, you had a three team eight point teaser at even money. You had Dallas getting sixteen. They could have won out right. You had Cleveland getting thirteen, they could have won out right. You had Buffalo getting nine. They did win outright. This is going to be a hard one to top. Let me hear what you got.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean you're probably not. You're not gonna dig this one. But we got a three team eight point team teaser. It's at plus one hundred, just like last week's. We're teasing Tampa Bay up to ten and a half, and we're teasing the Jags up to eleven, and then we're gonna tease Philly up to seven. I hate going against the grain like this. I love you, Pops, but I gotta take that Phil And I know it's just across the zero, but it's only one point.
Speaker 1: It's like Philly and you're getting key numbers there. I I don't I don't hate it, Demands, because I don't think that Chiefs are gonna have like without Xavier and Rashi, what are the Chiefs paths to winning by double digits? Which is you know what I mean, like Barry slim.
Speaker 2: Philly disaster if like I think that's disastrous, if that is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if you if you get blown out by the Chiefs when they don't have their top two receiver Shore, Yeah, And so like my game pick for Casey Philly is twenty seven to twenty four Kansas City, and I love the other legs of it. So you're getting Tampa the we talked about this game earlier. It's Tampa is playing the Texans. You're getting Tampa and you're getting ten and a half points. Yeah, but you're and you're getting ten and a half points on Monday night and Jacksonville against Cincinnati and you're getting eleven points. I like this one a lot, Demanda. You get through all the key numbers. Your again, like you said, teas through the zero is not ideal, but.
Speaker 2: This one it's one. I feel like it's one.
Speaker 1: It's a little different. Yes, agreed. Uh, I'm gonna give this like. I like this teaser a lot. I think this is I think that's a sharp bet. And I also think that like Jacksonville and Tampa also have massive even if the game really gets away from him against for Jacksonville, against that defense in Cincinnati and Tampa with just Baker's kind of disposition, the chance for a back door late touchdown down fourteen points or even down seventeen points to cover. I love it, so I listen. I think that's really good, all right. The offer last week missed. It was in theory one pass away from hitting because Trevor. We needed two Trevor touchdowns he finished with one. You would have needed under one Trevor interception. He finished one and the Jags win. But it he had Travis Hunter for what could have been a seventy yard touchdown and j C. Horn just snagged it out of the air. But I smartly stayed away from it. What is this week's teaser up? I'm sorry, offer option.
Speaker 2: The offer We're gonna follow up with what we saw on Monday Night Football with Caleb and the Bears. So they had a good game script and they were ahead of everything early, but then they blew it. So the offer this week is Chicago first half plus three and a half mixed with Detroit UT minus five minus five and a half at plus five hundred.
Speaker 1: So it's Chicago to cover in the first half, Detroit to cover in the game. I get five and a half. And I say this with respecting kindly, this is maybe the worst offer we've had yet. I hate this one so much. I understand that that is what happened last week. I am not interested in betting Chicago plus three and a half and trying to just bear win that. So then I'm on pace to win Detroit minus five and a half. That is, I would need ten to one odds, not five to one. I am going to kindly reject the offer for the second straight week. I do, however, have before we wrap the show something that I think the producers are going to really be interested in Demons. So, you know my friends at Splash Sports doing these survivor pools with them. They season started, so you know, what are we gonna do? They presented me with an idea of what if starting I think not this week but next week, so it'd start in week three and they said for this one they might put a guarantee on it. I think one hundred thousand dollars guarantee and fifty bucks. It would be fifty bucks to enter, so you would need what two thousand people to hit the guarantee, but whatever, that's their money, not mine. It is in any Time Touchdown Survivor Pool, so every week you have to pick one person to score a touchdown. You then can't use that person again obviously all year, and it's that you know, you miss one and you're out. I think that's a pretty fun one. I've never I've never thought of an Anytime Touchdown Survivor pool, but the producers love themselves in Anytime Touchdown bet. They just love it. So I think we might get that going with Splash Sports for starting in week three, So that would be super fun. So I think that's I think we're gonna do that