Speaker 1: What's that at bed? It's spooky and joky. I'm really sure it's dead. He's coming this way.
Speaker 2: Wait a minute, he.
Speaker 1: Said, Nandaz Please, hey boo, it's me Roz and welcome to Ghosted by Roz Hernandez, the podcast where I talk to people that I like about the paranormal.
Speaker 2: Oh my gord.
Speaker 1: I was joined on this episode by Zachariah Porter, who is someone that I became a huge fan of because of his hilarious Instagram. I'm sure TikTok to video. I follow him on instag I'm more of an Instagram person myself. Very funny, very very funny person. Okay, and the Instagram, I mean, we're talking in the millions, honey followers, so I ain't alone in that. We had a great time. We even get a Teresa Capudo first hand story from Zachariah Porter. Can't wait for you to listen. Hey, I have one fun announcement about me and and my career. You know, I record these far in advance, so I don't know the exact dates of this and that at this very very moment that I'm recording this, but I am planning a stand up comedy tour and I'm really trying to hit a ton of cities because I'm going to be doing most of my shows. I mean, I would say ninety nine percent of my shows at queer, oh o venues. So we're talking gay bars, that sort of a thing, which I am so excited about.
Speaker 2: And because.
Speaker 1: There's these kinds of places all over the world. Now, sometimes I encounter people where they'll say, wait, but why won't you come to this TD tiny town. Okay, maybe maybe I'm gonna be a half hour drive away, but some of these people, I just want to be, like, what, you want me to do a private show for you in your backyard? Would that make you happy? I'm sorry I can't do that, but I'm definitely gonna be doing a lot. So just check out my Instagram and you can find all that there. I don't know, there's a few that are booked already. I know I'm doing Boston, so finally Boston. It's just going to be stand up, nothing spooky, but we might make it a little spooky. You never know anyway. So yeah, Instagram, my linktreelinktree dot com, slash Rosernandez have all that info. Hey let me read you a story. Okay, this one's kind of long, but it's it's cute.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: This one comes from Rachel. Rachel says it should have been my best birthday ever. My gal Pale had booked us a ghost tour to Atchison, Kansas. I was so excited to go. I only asked for three things. One, I had to be back around six pm to feed my dog b I was recovering from an Achilles' injury, so no long walks, and lastly, nothing that required being outside for too long. It was the hottest day of the year, and as a zeftig menopausal woman, I am not a fan of heat. The tour was called the Ghost Taxi and it included all the usual Atchison haunts. I'm picturing Buster Poindexter and scrooged, Oh yeah, the taxi, Yeah, but a Halloween version. Instead, we met the Ghost Taxi and a home depot parking lot. It turned out to be an ancient mini van with a few rubber skeletons dangling from the windows. I asked the owner how long the tour was. He said four hours at the most. Okay, great, so we're on our way. Okay, I do need to cut some of this down, so basically in the story, they check out a famous haunted place called the Sally House. Very cool, and then I guess the main enchilada is something that the tour guy called the Demon House. Okay, so back to the story. Finally we got to the Demon House after six hours.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 1: It was a ramshackle ranch with a few gravestones stuck in the yard. A lightning storm had rolled in, and our guide was excited. He said that activity is higher when there are electrical storms. We entered the living room that demon our guide gasps, he's right on the couch. I'm so tired and irritated. I just want to go home. And then we went into the kitchen and I was startled by the strangest sensation. It felt like someone had goosed me or lifted up my skirt. I was wearing pants. I pretended that I had tripped and said nothing. I hated that to our guide so much. I didn't want there to be any truth to his Demon House. The next stop was the bathroom. The moment I crossed the threshold, I was just overwhelmed with sadness. I did not want to cry. I did not want to cry. I couldn't help it. I burst into tears. The moment I stepped back into the hallway, my sadness stopped. The tour guide said, oh, yeah, the demon always finds someone.
Speaker 2: To pick on. Great.
Speaker 1: The last part of the tour was the basement, which was supposedly an old burial ground. We had flashlights, so we started looking around. The guide was shining his flashlight into a corner of the basement. Mine was off. All of a sudden, a black figure came from the corner and rushed at me. We're talking arms and legs, running straight at me. I dropped my flashlight, screamed, and grabbed my friend. I was shaking and crying uncontrollably. I kept asking everyone if they had seen it, but no one else had. I was so freaked out. On the van ride home, I just pretended to sleep. I have actually been kind of worried ever since, but too embarrassed to tell anyone. This happened at the end of twenty twenty three and twenty twenty four was the worst year of my life. Did I bring that mojo home with me? Geez, like I need more things to stress me out. Oh, and the whole tour took nine hours. I assure you. I wrote a scathing Yelp review, Rachael. Yeah, I think if you get a demon, I mean, it does kind of seem like, you know, to some people that's like, oh my god, this is like the best ghost tour ever. But not if it's going to like come home with you and mess up your life, that is absolutely worth a bad Yelp review. I hope you are okay. And of course there are a ton of different ways, I would say, based on your own beliefs of how to cleanse yourself of something of that sort or remove the attachment if you really do believe that. We've had several episodes of this show over the years, I would say, go listen to when our H Stavis has been on the show. She's got great things to say about that great book, Sister of Darkness. Shout out to Rachel r H Stavis lover. Okay, let's get to the funny funny. It's time for Zachariah Porter add with the show. Yeah. I am gagged, I am gooped, I am all adjectives for gay Joy. Zaaraab Hoorter is here.
Speaker 2: Hello, Oh my god, it is gay Joy. All day. I've been looking forward to this all day. I was on a flight giggling from and y See two Charlotte, North Carolina, wearing recording from this fabulous hotel room today.
Speaker 1: I love it.
Speaker 2: I'm so excited. How are you today?
Speaker 1: I am thrilled. I'm a big fan of your videos and I find you hilarious and I want to talk to you.
Speaker 2: Oh like, I feel like I know so much about you now after binge watching some of these episodes. It's just I feel like we're soul sisters, separated at birth.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yes, do you believe in ghosts? What's what's what's your story with the ghosts?
Speaker 2: So? I grew up really religious, what kind, what kind, what flavor a Christian? And it was specifically Nazarene. So I don't know about this one. Yeah, it's not we're not going full Baptist core. I wouldn't say it is as intense as that. But I always have a healthy, a healthy fear of what I was. What I grew up thinking was like the dark, the darkness of it all. So I was really like, I don't I've always been like nervous around ghosts, but I've always had people around me, very close to me, have a lot of paranormal encounters, especially with people contacting from beyond, and I've always been jealous because I want that, but also very nervous because I'm scared that the veil between this earth and the beyond is a lot thinner than we think.
Speaker 1: Ooh, she's thin, honey. So when you were raised, were you raised to believe that that's that the idea of a ghost is like dark sided.
Speaker 2: I don't think it's I thought ghosts were dark sided. I think uh, I think it was like if you're contacting it, you're not aware of what could come back, like if you open that door. I think a lot of things could be negative. And I grew up in Massachusetts, so everyone I know that lives in like an old home or of some sorts. Like there's a lot of spooks going on over there. So it's always been around me, you know. I grew up going to Salem every single like fall. So I'm like, I'm like, I'm sure you're aware of like Lizzie Borden. Like people come from all around to like the town where I grew up, and right over there to go visit Lizzie Borden. So there's a lot of like spooky, not always ghosts, but like I don't know the true crime related stuff happening around.
Speaker 1: But have you been to Lizzie Borden's.
Speaker 2: I've driven past it on a hundred times. I've never stayed over. Have you stayed there? You can stay there.
Speaker 1: I know. It's like a big ghost hunting situation. People go because she's allegedly a ghost and her family are ghosts, and she's also a lesbian. Did you know that? That's what they say allegedly.
Speaker 2: I would hope. So I'm claiming that for her on her behalf because it just the plot thickens. I listen, You're gonna come to Harvard, Massachusetts, two towns from when I grew up, and I will stay over with you, and I will be. You'll have to guard the door for me. I will be crying. I'll be. I've never even touched a Wiji board. I've been like adverse to it my entire life. Like my friend's growing up, they would go to the basement and play with it, and I would go upstairs. I was like, I'm not fucking with this. I'll be. I can't. I'm too scared.
Speaker 1: Because you never know who's gonna come through you never know, you know, the veil is thin.
Speaker 2: Well, it's funny because my boyfriend is so obsessed with the paranormal, which is like a kind of contention for us. He has a doll in our apartment and I know, you know, and it is so so scary and it was and it's like has like an energy in it, and I always respectfully look at it and say like, do not look at me crazy, do do? You can stay here as long as you're behind a closed door. Our cat loves it. Our cat will cuddle it. When Jonathan brings it downstairs, he's like, cam here, Buffy, our Katie, and Buffy like cuddles with this creepy clown wooden carved doll. It's horrifying.
Speaker 1: Where did it come from?
Speaker 2: His ex's mom got it from like a convention or like an expo, like some sort of like like oddities expo, and she was like, oh, Jonathan would love this. So not only is it a memory of ghosts, it's also a memory of a past relationship. This thing since I'm since I'm literally three hundred miles away from it, fuck that doll over it and went out of the house. But it's like you know, I'm always scared if you get rid of something like that, is it going to come back and bite us?
Speaker 1: Well, you know, we covered there was a story that was hot I would say twenty nineteen or eighteen where this uh, this family purchased a Elsa doll from Frozen and they believed it was haunted and they got rid of it, and she kept coming back and.
Speaker 2: Like wait, like like back in the porch, where was she? She came back from the living room.
Speaker 1: You know what. I think that it's been so long since we talked about it. We could we could even just cover it right now. Met look right now.
Speaker 2: I also love the idea of like a modern haunted doll, like what else came out in twenty thirteen. She's like, listen, new age knew me. Absolute spirits are connected.
Speaker 1: So this is from Houston's local NBC affiliate website. It's called click to Houston dot com and the article says they can't quote let it go haunted else a doll returns to Houston family after being thrown out multiple times. Oh my god, Oh this is scary.
Speaker 2: Kids are creative. They'll get into some haunted stuff. So maybe that little kid was doing something on the side looking up some spells and maybe that all kind of conjugated together, you know, I.
Speaker 1: Don't know, I just could be it, says Christmas of twenty thirteen, a Houston area girl was gifted in Elsa doll, and all was well until it wasn't. The doll recited phrases from the movie Frozen and sang let it go okay that was supposed to happen, and then the mother says, for two years it did that in English. In twenty fifteen, it started alternating between Spanish and English. There wasn't a button that changed these. It was just random. The family owned the doll for more than six years and never changed its batteries. The mother says the doll would randomly begin to speak and sing, even with the switch turned off. In twenty nineteen, the family decided to get rid of the doll. However, Elsa wasn't going to let this family go. I love when someone's having fun right in these, you know. Despite throwing it out in the trash, the family found the doll inside of a bench on their living room. Three weeks later. The kids insisted that they didn't put it there, and I believe this is the mom speaking because they wouldn't have dug through the garbage outside. Elsa completely stopped operating in English and began only speaking and singing and Spanish. Once again. The family attempted to throw out the Elsa Dol. The husband the dad double bagged the doll and placed it at the bottom of the garbage can to be taken for trash day. The family traveled, they forgot about it. When they were turned home, the family found their old friend outside of their house.
Speaker 2: Oh no, no, no, no, no, no, not the bilingual or Elsa Dol coming back for round two. I love her, gonna kill him? Oh my god.
Speaker 1: Wow, there's even more to this story, but I can't. Good for her, good for her Latina icon. There is a little thing on this article. It says editor's note kp RC two, which is the Houston NBC. They checked in with the family in twenty twenty October and the Elsa has not returned, but they're still looking out for her.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like, how do you move on from something like that? You know, like she's still out there in a landfill, singing Spanish and she's plotting her avenge. The third installment.
Speaker 1: I love for her. I love her. She's like, you know what, I'm bored. I'm gonna get some DUELINGO. I'm gonna be immersive, and I'm only going to speak Spanish. And then the family's like, okay, we're done with you. Our kids don't like Frozen anymore. And then she's like, no, I want to go back to when you said your family or people close to you they have these experiences. What's that all about?
Speaker 2: Well, you know what's so funny. I think my my mom is a chatty Cathy. She's always gavin and I think she's met really interesting people. So when she was pregnant with my brother, she was like walking through a mall and this woman came up to her and she's like, I've seen you around, Like my mom used to work in malls, she used to have a store. And she touched my mom's stomach, who was pregnant my brother, and he was like, he's two years old than me. So she's like seven months pregnant, and she goes, I know you're having a son and he is going to be so famous and loved by like millions. And she told me this story my entire life, and like I resented it because I was like, why is it Jackson, Why is it against me a brother and never me? And then when we were younger, my brother saved like an old lady in the neighborhood and got like massive media coverage because she would have died and my brother found her on his bike or whatever. And I was like, the prophecy continues, this is his like assent to fame. And I was like, I can't believe this. And now his Instagram's private, so I think he's really off the grid. And I wonder, and I'm being really vulnerable here, and I don't want to toot my own horn, but I'm like, was this a little bit of a misreading? And was this really supposed to be me? Because I'm out here entertaining the masses, or at least I'm attempting to. But I didn't get that direct call out from some sort of like psychic. Maybe I guess she was.
Speaker 1: That's the thing with like a psychic. Maybe they maybe just she interpreted it rong, But she wasn't completely wrong, like she just she got confused. But I would say that's a pretty good that's a pretty good psychic prediction.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think I see it always seems like it's happening around me. My boyfriend and I have a podcast and we were doing an interview with the Long Island Median.
Speaker 1: I can't tell you how jealous I am with that.
Speaker 2: Well, I believe in it. I actually do believe, and a lot of people don't, and I think that's their own journey to walk in their own high heels. But for me, I like it, and I think it's a lot of comfort for people. See like when when the spirituality and the connection with the spirits beyond is positive, I'm all for it. But the minute it turns into a horror movie, I'm clocked out. I can't handle it.
Speaker 1: Tell me everything about Teresa.
Speaker 2: Okay, So she walks in.
Speaker 1: She on zoom. This was in person.
Speaker 2: This was in person. She's probably five foot two and she jumps in and these Ferragamo thigh high slouch brown leather boots with this like Versace yellow top, and her hair from her scalp hairline to the top of where it's blown out is probably seven inches.
Speaker 1: She's so unapologetic about that, and I love it. It's it's that hair gets bigger and bigger as the years.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, she's such a peanut, and I'm like, I've always been a fan beyond just what she does. I think like her personality as a whole. She could have carried like a nation on her back because she's just such a sweetie. I love her. I went into it and I was like, well, what if I get What if I get like some sort of message from beyond? And I was like praying it would be my Nana. I'm like, yeah, it's my favorite grandparent. Like I lost her when I was like eighteen, and I was like, I wish she could have seen how everything changed in my life. So I was like, okay, Nana, if you're out there like this is there's never been a better time. So we're like halfway through this interview that we're doing with like serious ExM with her, and I'm talking to her like just kind of shoot the shit about like normal stuff, and she's looking at me, but then she's looking past me at my boyfriend. Meanwhile, we were in custom like drag queen wigs. I ordered from a drag queen in La like that Mattra hairstyle. I'm gonn brunette. My boyfriend's in a redhead. So the three of us look like sisters, and I'm like looking, I'm looking at her, but she's like looking past me. And then she stops the interview and she goes, Jonathan, I have to speak with you. Someone's coming through, and on air, gives him a full reading from his grandmother who passed away when he was a little boy, and it was so spot on, like bone chilling, and it was funny because like Jonathan was not giving a reaction in a way because he was so overwhelmed that he like didn't know what to say and he couldn't process in the moment, she was like spitting like such serious facts, and he's like just like nodding in his eyes are welling and they're in between like like it's Teresa here, Jonathan here. And I'm like watching it back and forth, and all I can think of is like, Nana, how dare you embarrass me and not come forward? Are you judy? Seriously, bitch? I'm so pissed to her. I'm so pissed to her because they had this moment, which I'm so happy for Jonathan, but it's like once again, I'm side swept by spirit and I want that moment, so yeah.
Speaker 1: That would make me mad too. Yeah, I always talk about this, how my people are not interested in talking to me. They say goodbye and they are good. But it seems like done. This seems like there's some people where the loved ones just want to come back for a little bit more and mine are done. They fat enough.
Speaker 2: They spy, they're watching from the great beyond and they're like doing a lot. Ear you got it handled well. When Teresa did Jonathan's there was just a crazy part because you like think about it after like all these like little small things. But when the small ones was like kept referring to Jonathan as her like her like little flower, her little flower. And then after we left, we were thinking about all these things. And he has this memorial tattoo on his arm of a rose because her name was Rose and she had this picture of a rose upside down in our house that confused him as a little boy, and he got the tattoo of the flower, and he's like never talked about that ever on anything. So it was like rearly like specific in certain ways when we made the connections, but and it left him soak, And then he got to call his mom after his mom who that was her mom oh my god. And then they're crying in the phone together and then I'm it was just like very very healing. And then I had to check myself because I'm like, this isn't about you. But I was like, come on, it was cool. It was cool. She's cool. She's a babitch. I'm obsessed with her.
Speaker 1: I'm obsessed with her too, And this is just one of the many legit testimonials I have heard from her. Like I've had multiple people on the show that have been to her, and they're always like, she is the real deal, She's got the gift.
Speaker 2: Well, I wanted to make a video with her and I do this like Mom character, and I was like, oh, I'd love to be like Mom running into Terista Caputo and you could say something about this like Gigi, and she wouldn't do it because she said she was like, I take what I do very seriously. And obviously she's like she's like, I love your videos, but she's like, I don't ever want to do a pretend scenario where I'm contacting someone from beyond, because I like really want this to always and I respect that so much. I was like, of course.
Speaker 1: I get that, because I've actually had people ask me to do comedy ghost hunting things, and I feel the exact same way, where I'm like, I don't want to do that because I don't want people to think that it's always a comedy sketch. I want them so that when I am doing it, when I am going go something, it's real. I don't want that to get confused. So I get that from her. She's cool. Well, now I'm thinking, so you said she's five foot two, she's six foot with the hair, though I'm to my shoulder with the hair, I swear to I think she's at baseline, maybe four to eight.
Speaker 2: Like because she was wearing top like I was obsessed with the outfit because like this louch brown leather like like printed fer Obama like boots. I was like, you better work like she's she's a looker. She's kind of like a drag queen herself.
Speaker 1: She's got such a look to her and the nails, all of that. I really appreciate. I appreciate anyone where you can very easily be them for Halloween, like there's no question who you are. She gives you enough distinct traits about her, and I think that's that's how you make an icon. I think she's iconic.
Speaker 2: You gotta have a look. You have a real strong look. The bangs are so you.
Speaker 1: I'm about ninety five percent bangs. That's about what I have to offer the world. As these bangs.
Speaker 2: I'm buying it. I'm buying it every single day.
Speaker 1: They've changed my life.
Speaker 2: I'll put it on debit if I have to.
Speaker 1: I don't know what I would do about these things on my head. I love them. You know what. This has definitely become a doll kind of episode, a fashion episode. Maybe we should just look at a haunted doll.
Speaker 2: Oh, I love a look at a haunted doll.
Speaker 1: It's time for the dolls are living. I apologize this one is not one of the more glamorous that we've ever had, but it is definitely creepy. So Jiha, could you please show us this doll? You got it? Ros?
Speaker 2: Oh? Oh my god?
Speaker 1: There she is?
Speaker 2: Was it microwaved? It's like features like elongated and also bloated.
Speaker 1: So what we're looking at is a baby doll in a moomoo. And it's one of the classic things I love that we sometimes see from these dolls, which is bronze are on the face, but you forgot the arms, so we can tell that it's there's a separation there. I don't know if somebody put a head on this doll's body that didn't originally belong to it. I am not sure. It's got some very scary dead eyes.
Speaker 2: I love when a baby has a torso that's eighty percent of its body. Like, that's just like a really good vibe for anyone.
Speaker 1: Honestly, especially because the way that the moomoo is it kind of makes it look like she's got little boobs and like long body. She also has like that cloth base of a body. Oh I hate that, and it ends up looking like a T shirt. It looks like she's like wearing a T shirt under a swimsuit at the pool. Kind of a thing.
Speaker 2: Uh huh.
Speaker 1: She's she's not cute. I'm sorry. She's definitely scary looking and kind of looks like a grown adult as well.
Speaker 2: She looks like if like she's had a couple drinks at the bar and someone walked in that she's excited to catch eyes with, So she's kind of just looking and waiting for that reaction like I see you, eh, bloodshot.
Speaker 1: Now I'm guessing that the bloodshot was added in as someone that's trying to make a couple extra bucks here. Because here's the thing with this doll. Now, if I told you that this doll is incredibly haunted and it looks like this, and you're somebody that is looking for that sort of a companion in your life, how much money would you spend on this doll?
Speaker 2: Oh? If I was a collector, uh huh.
Speaker 1: And then it's real hated, super haunted.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I guess well, the haunting has to be the number one sell on here because on a physical level, this doll is the ugliest thing I've ever seen in my entire life. I don't know what the market is. The market's got to be hot. I would go. I would start the bidding at maybe seventy dollars.
Speaker 1: That seems legit. This one is no bidding. It's a by it now situation. And it's three hundred and fifty dollars.
Speaker 2: Wow. So when they do this, do they give you a little detail about what kind of haunting are you gonna expect?
Speaker 1: Of course?
Speaker 2: Okay, good, All.
Speaker 1: Right, here's what it says. This doll is a negative energy, but we do not believe it to be demonic. We have worked with this energy on multiple occasions and have not had the same results that we do with demonic presences. We believe this doll to have an attachment that is a human female spirit that is angry and very depressed. We have had some poultergeist activity with this doll, but nothing that has caused arm or that has been damaged. The most recent memorable thing was a bag of potato chips that was slid across the counter and put into the sink. We heard the bag rustling from another room, so we know it wasn't done by accident or Unknowingly, our medium has confirmed our suspicions as well as she has said that she feels as if the spirit puts up a shield to keep her from connecting. Our medium also feels that it is a human spirit. This doll was found in the rubble of the house. That is in the pictures. You can see the ghost of the little girl circled in red. Okay, so as we can see here, there's also a photo of a pile of junk and there is a little doll circled I guess in the pile junk that's where they found it. So they found that ugly little girl, and they said, you're coming with us and we're gonna sell you on eBay.
Speaker 2: I can't. I'm so, I'm so hooked up on this house for a minute. Was this a hurricane? No, the trees are still stand in What happened to this goddamn house? It was her?
Speaker 1: It was her. She's a palter, guys. She didn't get her potato chips in time.
Speaker 2: What's the difference between a demonic spirit and then like an angry spirit? Like, what's the line there?
Speaker 1: Well, you know, many people will have different things to say, but my understanding is basically, a demonic spirit is like something that never was human. It's just like a negative dark energy that usually feeds on people's fear, and depending on how Christian you want to get with it, it's sort of that thing. But then there's just other spirits that are just bitches, And that's what they're saying about this one, like, oh, she's not a demon. This was a living woman that died found herself inside of here, and she is not happy about it, and she wants potato chips. You better give them to her or she will start throwing things.
Speaker 2: I've never been mad at a brady doll. You know, she's just kind of throwing it around.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I respect that.
Speaker 2: I do too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she's like, put me back in my pile of rubble. I didn't even ask to be here.
Speaker 2: This increases her value. This is like what we want to see out of a doll. I don't want something that's too far gone. You know, if it's to dark and in a religious that's scaring me. But this is if you just want some sort of annoying bitch in your house. She just kind of causes a little stir once in a while. This might be worth the three point.
Speaker 1: Fifty, you get it.
Speaker 2: She could have been five if she didn't have that face. Poor girl.
Speaker 1: I know the face, because that's the thing you could have this, you know, the spirit. Oh, that'd be fun to have around. Why not? I get lonely sometimes I don't want to have to look at this doll, not in that dress. Not in that dress, And I am too afraid to take it off and first of all find out what's underneath there.
Speaker 2: But mi'll doom.
Speaker 1: I'm not putting her in anything else. She could use a wig, though, I'll give her. I will say that.
Speaker 2: Wait, that might be kind of fun, just to give her a different Hey, maybe that might lighten her up a bit.
Speaker 1: Maybe that's what she needs.
Speaker 2: Give the girl some hair.
Speaker 1: Maybe she's like, bitch, you left my wig and that pile of trash and then you took me bald headed.
Speaker 2: Give her a bottle and a bob and she'll be just fine.
Speaker 1: Everybody has some Lais crispy potato chips. Oh okay, can I play you some ghost voices?
Speaker 2: Oh my, I've been watching this part on the show and I always pause and try to do it myself, and it's pretty tricky you and then you say it, and then I'm like, oh, that's what it was. Of course it was that. How did I miss it?
Speaker 1: Well? That's the thing. These people are out there looking for problems and excitements from the other side, and all of a sudden they discover in their recordings that there's some kind of thing. That's why I'm always like, I absolutely believe, Yes, that is some kind of thing. That's I can't say it's a ghost. I can't say it's a dead person going up to your camera talking, but it's something I find a little bit of humor in the thought of people being like, here's what it said.
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly, with such with such like definition, we don't know what we even heard. Relax a little bit, awad it.
Speaker 1: We don't know. I'm not even ken you. I've watched hundreds and I've listened to so many of these over the years, and there's a lot of times where I'm like, babe, like that was that was like your leather jacket squeaking. That was not a ghost.
Speaker 2: That's a new balance squeaking.
Speaker 1: Okay, that is a new balance that that is a very specifically a fart that is not a ghost speaking.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna do my best. I'm gonna really try. I'm gonna lock in for sure, Okay, lock right in.
Speaker 1: It's time for EVP or ev plice. Okay, So I've gone to YouTube. I have found these on a channel called Spooky Shivers.
Speaker 2: Oh I love that. Grab a sweater, everybody.
Speaker 1: It's gonna get cold and shooker. And these are people that find these voices all on the East Coast. They're they're kind of gatekeeping where this one, this first one is from, because it just says it's a private location. That's all you need to know. So I don't know if they broke in someplace west and they didn't want to out them.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Maybe they're just protecting someone's privacy. But private location somewhere in Rhode Island.
Speaker 2: Oh, I'm from there. I'm from there. That's crazy. Oh my god, this is local to me. This is local lore. Everybody I'm taking you might know this ghost.
Speaker 1: It's near that she finally came through.
Speaker 2: Stop, I'm dying. That's exactly what's happening right now. Okay, let's do it. Let's do it. I'm freaking out.
Speaker 1: Okay, let me play it again one more time.
Speaker 2: That's a lot of words, it is.
Speaker 1: It's a long one.
Speaker 2: I heard show me him at the end.
Speaker 1: Yes, something, show me him. Wait wait wait, what's first part though? Totally wait?
Speaker 2: Oh and that's like that's first of all, a full grown a full grown man. So I'm already scared of that. Yeah. Secondly, why does he have so much to say? Relax? You already did it all.
Speaker 1: He's like, it's my time to speak his testimony. Well, it was one of these options. Do they think it was a He's kind of a dick, isn't he. B I want to have a lick, come over here, f he's gonna shit a brick any minute? Or d you give me the dick, you nasty bitch.
Speaker 2: I'm hoping for four. Can we hear it again?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: What do you think it is?
Speaker 1: Well, they believe it is c he's going to shit a brick any minute. Well yeah, okay, now that we know that, let's listen to it.
Speaker 2: I kind of hear it the any minute for sure. I'm definitely hearing the any minute he's gonna show. And that's like condextually, it makes complete sense. And did they shoud a brick when they heard that? Because get out of there, it's scaring you.
Speaker 1: Here's another one. This is from some residential location from also spooky Shivers. I don't know where exactly, what town or anyw place, but it's somewhere over there on the East coast. I'm guessing what is it saying? Okay, this one is definitely worse. I'm playing again.
Speaker 2: I heard a growl, I heard some sort.
Speaker 1: Of did they think it was a Thank God? I'm so over this, b Frank, Carol, no more people see thank you for being so nice to me? Or d drink up. It's time to get crazy. Okay, let me play it. Again.
Speaker 2: I gotta be honest, I'm not hearing it. I'm hearing but I want Frank Carroll. I want more about Frank and Carroll. That's what I felt.
Speaker 1: Well, that's what they think it is. They think it's b Frank Carol, no more people. Wait a second, Okay, Frank Carol, no more people. That's like kind of the Frank Carol no more people. I kind of hear it.
Speaker 2: I heard it there. I heard it there. I heard it there, and I was I just wanted it because I thought that was drama and tea. Who is Franking Carol? And honestly no more. In both of these scenarios, it looks like the ghosts are not into the hunters now.
Speaker 1: They're like, we've had enough of this, please leave us alone. It's just like that haunt a doll, leave her and the pile of rubble. Leave Frank and Carol alone, or whoever these ghosts are.
Speaker 2: You know what, Elsa didn't want to be left alone. That was a doll.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and that's yes, you're right, that's a good point. That is confusing because I guess some of these do want to be around living people. But that's what I think it is. I think it's when you're like looking for it. You know, if you're looking, if you're going a place recording a ghost, the ghost might be like, get.
Speaker 2: I ought to hear yeah, exactly exactly, or there's over it, or they're going to like haunt you even more or scare you because you're like you're testing them. I don't test fate like that with this kind of stuff. I respected I want to walk into a house so I feel like there's a little bit of a spook energy. I'm like, I'm here, you're here, we're here together. I'm you, We're you sleeping. I'll sleep in a different room. Just let me know. You can have your pick of bedrooms.
Speaker 1: Totally. We should all have our own Spacey, Well, let's do one last thing. I will, uh just kind of throw out a couple of paranormal things and see your thoughts on that.
Speaker 2: Okay, we'll do a temp truck.
Speaker 1: Bigfoot my favorite to talk about Bigfoot.
Speaker 2: I don't love it. I don't love him. I feel like at this point you're being annoying, like just step out on business already, Like the fact that we can't get a good picture of him or her or them. I don't know. I just am over bigfoot. I don't believe in it. And every time we see a footprint, it's just a little like, how is it that the photo is so grainy but the footprint is so perfect? Just you know what I mean? I don't love it.
Speaker 1: Toe to that's true. And also how can somebody have so many TV shows about them yet they've never been on the TV shows? I mean that's impressive.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And with deforestation going on, like there's only so many places you can hide at this point, you know where are you? We would have found you already.
Speaker 1: So you don't believe in it?
Speaker 2: Okay, I don't believe in it, but I love an urban legend. Like if you're gonna pour me a cocktail and sit around a campfire, I'll listen do it all day. I'm not gonna shut it down.
Speaker 1: Did you grow up around any urban legends.
Speaker 2: There was this forest near me called the Freetown State Forest that had a lot of cult action and a lot of people would go there and go missing. So everyone said there was like a very dark energy in there and a lot of witchcraft. There was a lot of witchcraft I guess around me for sure, But I don't know if there was more so like ghosts or urban legends.
Speaker 1: What about Ed and Lorraine Warren? Are you familiar with them?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I've seen the Conjuring aren't they Rhode Island there? I think they were no Connecticut, but they had they went to a house in Rhode Island.
Speaker 1: Rhode Island, Yes, that's what it is. Rhode Island is the Conjuring House.
Speaker 2: Mm hmmm, yeah, exactly. So I think it's just with its statistics, right, Like I'm sure that's why I feel like Europe has so many, so much lore going on over there, because it's just older, you know what I mean. Yeah, I don't know how much haunting is going on in Las Vegas, Nevada. Is it just too new in those new developments? Like can we get fresh ghosts?
Speaker 1: I don't necessarily agree with that because, like to me, it's yes, the older you are, the more opportunities for people to die over the years. But Las Vegas, those casinos, from what I've heard, oh, they are haunted. You just wouldn't think because it's not like super spooky. But I've stumbled upon different I don't know, tiktoks or something of different people that work like as maintenance workers in Vegas hotels, and they're like, it's so scary to have that job because the ghosts.
Speaker 2: Oh and you know people probably die a lot in Vegas, especially in the hotels. Yeah, do you think we have any control if we have if we become a ghost? Do you think everyone's a ghost? Do you think everyone gets that opportunity or is it the select and chosen?
Speaker 1: I don't I think that people. This is my personal opinion based on what I hear. I think if you die peacefully accepting that you're gonna die, then you can kind of pick and choose if you want to, like come back on a podcast when you're when like your relatives are talking to you or whatever. Like, I think that you can come and go like that. Oh, but I think that if you aren't like at peace with dying, then you're, like you could you can end up stuck someplace as it goes. That's what I think.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well that makes sense. I think if you're dying in Vegas in a hotel, maybe you're not at peace. Maybe that was not the way you chose to end at all. So hey, so Vegas is haunted. Where is the place that's not haunted. Let's think about that.
Speaker 1: Anywhere I go. I swear to God, you don't know how frustrating it is to like book a hotel room that's haunted and you're like, Okay, I'm ready, let's do it. I got the cameras out, and the ghosts are like, no, we actually just decided we're not in our ghost place anymore. We've left that era.
Speaker 2: No, they're too private all of a sudden. That's so ridiculous, And honestly, it's disrespectful to you because and they said they're gonna fuck with you like that. That's crazy. Listen, if you come to Massachusetts all Julazy boarding with you, we'll shoot it to Salem. We'll just tire our best, we'll put your ghost machines out the window everywhere we drive, and we'll just see what we catch left and right.
Speaker 1: Yes, I'm dying to go to Salem. Wait, let me ask you a couple more questions, though. What do you think about Hero?
Speaker 2: Oh? I love it, and to me, it's kind of like comforting. I like to watch it a lot on lives. Oh, I enjoy it. I kind of think it's almost like ASMR in a way where it's like scratching a part of my brain. I had my cards read during after prom by a woman with a terrible haircut, and nothing was making sense. But I don't I think Taro can lean if it's like if it's probably the spectrum. Is it A good reader? Is it? I don't think I got the best reading, but I don't think it was. I don't blame Taro. I brain Tara. That was probably her name or something. But I like it. Though. I think it's pretty.
Speaker 1: It's like she it is, it really is, And I think some people are really they have a beautiful way of describing and interpreting what they mean. For sure.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like poetry almost it is kind of like, oh god, yeah, I'm it. I'm into Taro. I want to do that now. We're Can I find a tarot reader at the time a night in Charlotte, North Carolina?
Speaker 1: Oh, you can find one. You'll find one. I believe in you. What okay? Last one aliens you at both all of it.
Speaker 2: I believe in it. I think we're seeing it. I think we're seeing it really like, I think we're seeing it now. But also there's this whole conversation with like when they find they make contact. They're going to like ruin us or whatever, and at that point, I think we have enough going on. It's like I'm not Someone made this comment about it online. They were like, you've been raw dogging us too long, like you either here or not, Like we've lost interest, Like I'm not scared anymore. Seriously, there's no way we're the only people here so or the only beings here, however you want to phrase it. But I think aliens are real and we're just like waiting for the unveiled. But it's taking a little too long. Like the teaser, I'm teased out, like I need a cigarette. All of a sudden, I'm bored.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's very much like one of a pop stars, like I'm going to release a new album. I'm gonna release the new album and it's like six years later and it's like we don't we don't even want to hear it anymore.
Speaker 2: Just say Normani at this point, Normani was using an album for six years and we're like, come on, girl, just give it. And that's what the aliens have been doing to us. But I love alien shows because the people that comes, oh my.
Speaker 1: God, like real ones you're talking about like ones about aliens.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like a documentary like to show like when people get interviewed, because when it always seems like the kind of person that was abducted is a little out to lunch a little bit, but that all kind of coincides with being abducted and having something happen on that shit, Like that's what they that's what happens. You don't come back normal.
Speaker 1: That's the thing. If that happened to you, try sounding normal, try sounding you know, coherent or whatever.
Speaker 2: Well, and then there's sometimes there's like multiple times like the same people saw the same thing. I'm like, not everyone can be crazy right now, like there's probably some truth to it when people can answer any of these kind of topics, right besides big vote for me, like with such absolute I think that's ridiculous, Like none of us know. Either the government's hiding it or these spiritual beings are just smarter than us to hide themselves. Like anything is possible. That's why I'm walking in every space with positivity because I don't want anything latching onto me.
Speaker 1: Hell yeah, I can't.
Speaker 2: I can't be playing with Ouiji boards, Wiji boards. It's like it's just it's it's too much. I can't open the door.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, well, I'm so happy I opened the door. And how do you come in?
Speaker 2: You're you're kind of like my mediator in between the in the world. If I need advice, I'm gonna come to this show. I'm gonna come to you say help me, help me connect because I'm too scared to do it myself.
Speaker 1: I mean, I don't know. I don't even know if I connect with ghosts. But my whole thing is, you just treat ghosts like they're humans.
Speaker 2: M hm, because they are. They were You're just.
Speaker 1: Like, bitch, where are you? Why aren't you talking to me?
Speaker 2: Oh? We should got like a text hotline with ghosts so we can do shorthand girl, where are you at? Oh?
Speaker 1: Exactly? Well that's what a Weedi born is.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, okay.
Speaker 1: They just do it different. They're more analogue. Okay, Well that's it. We've made it to the to the end. That was so quick and fun.
Speaker 2: That was a sweet little bite into the worlds of the paranormal. And maybe that was my journey and maybe that was why we were here all along. My little my little I was getting my little feet wet right now.
Speaker 1: That's what I like. Yeah, just a little wet foot. I'm not trying to get all the way in there when it comes to the paranormal. You know, we just we'd like to talk about it, have a little kiki, a little laugh, and then we move on with our day.
Speaker 2: This was such a treat and I hope that one day I get to meet you in real life. I hope I see you in a couple of weeks and I'm in Los Angeles because I just think you are a national treasure and you're doing and you're doing the work for the paranormal and the community. You're just a success, and so it's such a talent. I just love you. I think you're amazing.
Speaker 1: Thank you you too. I'm such a fan. Tell people where they can see you because you're on tour. Where do they get the tickets? Where do they find out the dates?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'll be on tour all month long, and I'm gonna continue out throughout the year. So when this episode comes out, I'll be in Boston the next week, and I'll be in New Jersey fingers crossed for June, and then in the fall and I'll hop on tour again and do some more Midwest cities, so those will be announced, but you can follow me at Zachary Porter pretty much everywhere and see where I'm gonna be next. Unlike the show, I'm more of a character person. I'm gonna wig. But maybe I'll create a character that's a ghost hunter in some sort of fabulous long, silver, dreamy wig. That's kind of how I would want myself to be as a ghost hunter.
Speaker 1: Okay, easy, easy.
Speaker 2: I gotta I gotta, I gotta, I gotta come in. I gotta come in small, my foot, my foot, just tap it into the water.
Speaker 1: Well, my lawyers will talk to you. Thank you so much. What's up behind you?
Speaker 2: Get out of here. I'm almost set with this.
Speaker 1: Thank you so much to Zachariah Porter. And he's touring. Go go see him live. He's touring. I'm touring. Hopefully we're not doing the same time the same night ever, because that would be what choices you'd have to make. I don't think that's the case, but yeah, check out both of our dates. I love you all, both living and dead. But if I didn't ask you to haunt me, don't haunt me came back. This has been an exactly right production. Want to share your paranormal experience on the podcast. Read stories out loud and sometimes I'll even call you so email me at ghosted by Roz at gmail dot com. You can send a DM or voice message to the show's Instagram at ghosted by Roz. Give us a follow while you're there, and follow me Roz on Instagram at Roz Hernandez and on TikTok and Twitter at It's Roz Hernandez. My senior producer is the Startling Jiha Lee. Associate producer is the alarming Christina Chamberlain. This episode was mixed and sound designed by the Eerie Edson Choi. My guest booker is the petrifying Patrick Kuttner. Additional production support from the hair raising Hannah Kyle Crichton. My theme music is by the spine Chilling Brendan Lynch Salomon. Artwork by the Spooky Vanessa Lilac, Photography by the Terrifying Elizabeth Karen. Executive produced by the Chilling Karen Kilgareth the Spookky Georgia Hard Start, and the Frightening Danielle Kramer.