Speaker 1: All right, news round up and information overload our here's our toll free telephone number if you want to be part of the program. The Attorney General Pam Bondi, FBI Director Cash Pateel produced to Congress a new cash of documents showing how Bill and Hillary Clinton's foundation actually collected donations from foreign and domestic interests seeking influence, raising a lot of concerns that the evidence was kept from federal prosecutors who tried to investigate pay to play allegations against the former first family a decade ago. Now I'm hearing rumblings that at some point here that the loss servers may not be as lost as we initially thought, even though they were you know, wipe clean with like a cloth called bleach bit and acid washed, and you know, devices destroyed with hammers and zim cards removed. But anyway, our friend John Solomon just thenews dot Com broke the story that they've given Congress these new documents showing that the Clinton Foundation collected donations from all these these foreign sources and people seeking influence. Investigators have said that they've been gathering the evidence for weeks and have dubbed the documents the Clinton corruption files, among many other things. Also, we're going to update you on James Comy because it looks like the evidence is far more damning than the media is letting on. We'll get to that in a second. First, we welcome back to the show. Maheck Cook, CEO of American Frontier Strategies, our dear friend, Fox News Legal analyst, New York Times number one best selling author Greg Jaredi's with us. All right, you've read through all of this. Your thoughts How damning is it in terms of a legal issue, putting aside issues involving the Statute of limitations.
Speaker 2: Well, there were three US Attorney's offices that were investigating Hillary Clinton in their foundation for accepting millions of dollars from foreign sources, particularly the Russians, were funneling loads of rubles into what was essentially the Clinton's personal piggyback their foundation. I wrote about it extensively, devoting the first four chapters of my book, The Russia Hoax. You can read about it there. But James Comy and his accolytes at the FBI shut it all down. First, Andrew McCabe told prosecutors in your investigations, two of the US attorneys capitulated, a third resisted. That's when James Commy himself stepped in and ordered the remaining US attorney to drop the Clinton investigation. Comy cited national security reasons. All of this you can read about. It's documented in the Durham Report, pages seventy eight to eighty one. And you know, John Solomon also reports that Obama's Deputy Attorney General, Sally Yates, did the same thing, ordered agents to shut it down. The real reason is obvious. They were protecting Hillary Clinton. Gomi had cleared her in the email scandal despite overwhelming evidence she committed crimes. He then scuttled her other problem, the corrupt paid a play scheme of enrichment through her foundation. So you know, there are documents that are out there, and I suspect they come from those three US attorneys' offices that implicate Hillary Clinton.
Speaker 1: Let's get your take my heck on all of this. And I'm going to play with Senator Ron Johnson that to say, well, Sehn, I have.
Speaker 3: To agree with the analysis here. Speaking as an attorney, the fact that the evidence was shut down by the Obama administration tells you everything you need to know that the American people weren't afforded the opportunity to look at the evidence and see if there was a crime. There's no Democrat standing today that I can say is clean. You can't point to one. And the surprise is when you look back, I don't even need to look at the records today. When you look at the Clinton Foundations, it looks more like an influence pedaling scheme to attract foreign money in exchange for favors. Because when you have a genuine charitable organization, it is charity to someone. Here's the recipient for all charity to Clinton's and their children. So when you're looking at the flow of contributions, you have oversea individuals that are constantly giving money to the Clintons while they were in office, and you compare that to the trickle of funding that came down none of it. You don't see any of it when they weren't running for office. This looks very similar to what the Bidens have done. I think Biden's and Clinton's are both competing today for the most corrupt administration, and Tom Pambody and Sattel are going to actually give the American people the truth. We've seen a weaponized justice system against every single law abiding American. But for some reason, the Democrats had built an empire on power, payoffs and persecution. And we have to get to the bottom of this. Going to see a lot of foreign governments exposed, defense contractors and lobbyists that were funneling cashed through the Clinton administration and to their nonprofit. I have to say one more thing. You can't hide the money trail and the favors that followed the cash, hotel and Pam Bond. You're going to be able to piece this together. The American people got played big by the Clintons.
Speaker 1: Let me play for both of you. Senator Ron Johnson Wisconsin on these Clinton files, corruption files. Here's what he said.
Speaker 4: Let's face it, Peter Schweiser's wrote about Clinton cash, you know, more than a decade ago. So many of these things we know, We absolutely understand this. We know that these people are criminals. It's the matter of having the documentary evidence to really pin it on them, and that's been bundled up inside the Department Justice, inside the FBI. So then Trump's first term again, I think these documents were hidden, they weren't made available to prosecutors. That's what's going to be revealed again. We were going to see the corruption of our federal law enforcement under Biden and under Obama. I mean to me, it's obvious that's been what's happening. But she needed a documentation, my concerned Benny, Yeah, we thought a bunch of documents in a skiff and a bunch of burn bags. They ran out of time. How many documents did they destroy? My guess they destroyed a lot of documents.
Speaker 1: My guess is they did as well. I am hearing rumblings that there might be a big recovery coming soon. I'm sure you probably have heard the same same chatter.
Speaker 2: Greg Jarrett, Yeah, I have heard that same chatter, and I think it will duvetail with the documents buried in the files of the three US attorney's offices, particularly the office in the Little Rock, Arkansas. You know, James Comey told them to shut it down. That doesn't necessarily mean that those files were destroyed. In fact, I suspect just the opposite, because you know, these US attorneys didn't want to end their investigations. They knew what Hillary Clinton had done. They had accumulated evidence against her involving a pay to play Uranium, ie the sale to the Russians of valuable Uranian assets, and suddenly, you know, the foundation gets super enriched. So you know, those documents are buried in the archives of those US Attorney's Office offices, and I think, Bill, they've already probably been resurrected by Cash butality FBI and the Department of Justice under.
Speaker 1: Pambondi, I'm definitely going to watch out for mahak. Let me go to a different issue here. Washington Times had a report yesterday and the Lindsay Halligan, who is prosecuting the case against James Comey, her latest court five painting a very damning portrait of James Comy's alleged deeds. Notes scribbled in the former FBI Director's own hand establish his knowledge of Hillary Clinton's plot to tar President Trump as an agent of Russia. When asked about the same in a congressional proceeding, he insisted under oath that doesn't ring any bells for him. Charles Grassley then asked mister Comy whether he ever authorized someone else at the FBI to be an anonymous source in the news report about the Trump investigation or Clinton investigation. He replied no, but now we have new FBI directors that seemed to suggest otherwise that he in fact designated this Daniel Richmond of Columbia Law School professor and special government employee for the sole purpose of leaking on his behalf to outlets such as The New York Times. And in these revealing notes, which had been locked away in a safe at the Hoover Building, contained a trove of material related to the investigations of Russia Gate, Donald Trump, samar A Lago Raid, all found in these burn bags. What are your thoughts, well, Sean, I.
Speaker 3: Think again these burn bags. Thank God that Pambondi and Cashpattel were able to get to the bottom of this. There is so much corruption when it comes to Comy that it doesn't surprise me that the American people are going to sit back and realize that we have been lied to over and over again. The fact that Comy even testified in front of Congress stating that he was not part of this, he was not leaking information, that tells you that there was this massive election interference. As you sit back and you look at the evidence and it's going to come out, it doesn't surprise me that Comy is going to be on the hook for a lot more than just concealing material evidence. Today he was part of a cover up. He deceived and lied to the American people, and he lied to Congress. There has to be accountability, and I will tell you the American public today, our head is spinning. When you're not in politics, you sit back sometimes and you ask, what corruption scandal are we tal talking about when it comes to Cally, because he is intertwined in so many issues when it comes to trying to take down President Trump and his administration.
Speaker 1: All right, quick break right back to Greg Jarrett. Also joining us is my Heck Cook as we continue these new developments. FBI Director Cash Mattel on Hannity tonight. The woman that was kissing Kasmine Crockett's feet, Well, we will explain who it was and why it happened. Right ahead, He'll join.
Speaker 5: Us, keeping the truth alive. Kennedy is on right now.
Speaker 1: We continue now with Maheck Cook and Greg Jarrett. This new trove and cash of documents as relates to the Clinton Foundation. We were right again the whole time, Greg Jarrett, Let's get your take. I mean this to me has always been the low hanging fruit as it relates to Comy, And we spent so many years on peeling every layer of this onion on this show. And you've been such a big part of breaking a lot of the news in this case and leading culminating in two number one New York Times bestselling books. But you know, unfortunately, the statute of limitations have run out on a lot of these big issues. Unless they build a grand conspiracy case, the statute of limitations are gone. And this is what we're left with him lying to Congress, which is a big deal. However, it's not the biggest deal.
Speaker 2: I would agree with that. And look, Comy's handwritten note verify his knowledge of what was known as the Clinton Plan. It was written on an FBI note pad, mark Director, dated September twenty six, twenty sixteen. It was taken during the meeting of high ranking US national security officials John Brennan James Clapper. And in the history of smoking gun documents, I mean this handwritten note by Cammy ranks right up there with the infamous Watergate tape that impluded Richard Nixon's presidency. Was stuffed in one of the five burnbags squirreled away in a locker room, and it was supposed to go up and smoke. Fortunately it didn't, but it confirms what you and I have known and argued all along. Camy knew at the outset of the Russia hoax that it was a fiction conjured up by Hillary Clinton personally approved by her on July twenty six, twenty sixteen. Her goal was to vilify, to smear him. She had a Russian problem. She was taking millions from the Russians, so she came up with the idea, let's accuse my opponent of being in bed with Vladimir Putin and the Russians. That'll distract from my own set of scandals. And of course you're right. When questioned by Congress, Comy claimed amnesia. He pretended he knew nothing about the plot to smear Trump. But this document, in his own handwriting, puts a lie to that testimony. It reads, quote HRC plan to tie Trump. So you know, I think this is part of the investigation. Remember there's now a new grand jury in Florida that is looking into everything from crossfire hurricane to Arctic frost to corruption by a great many people in Washington, DC and beyond.
Speaker 1: Give view the last word mahk on this. How does this end? Do you think the case and these recent filings by Lindsay Halligan, who's prosecuting it. To me, with every new filing it gets more damning and more real for James Comy, which I think is why he's lashing out as much as he'd done.
Speaker 6: Well.
Speaker 3: It is damning because the evidence is against him, and the more that comes out through her office and to the American people, we're going to realize that Comy's actions proved the double standard at the heart of the deep shit state. He not only shielded Hillary Clinton after calling her extremely careless mishandling classified documents than his own handwritten notes. They're not scribbled, they're actually more evidence that it revealed a knowledge, premeditation, and motive. And this isn't about twenty sixteen anymore, Sean. This is about to trust in our federal law enforcement. And if an FBI director can engage in a political setup that lies to the American people, we're not safe anymore from a weaponized government. And President Trump through his administration, is trying to level set. There has to be an equal justice under the law, otherwise it's just called political justice and we should just all give up in America.
Speaker 4: At this point.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no reasonable prosecutor would prosecute even though they found all the top secret classified information. But they didn't invade her office or raid her office, or Rade Joe Biden's office or homes the four locations he had at just bar a lago and Malania's closet and Baron's closet. It's ridiculous. Anyway, I appreciate both of you, Myheack Cook and Greg Jarrett, thank you both. Eight hundred nine four one. Shawn is on number all right, when we come back, the woman that actually kissed Jasmine Crockett's feet, we found her. He's going to be our guest. And you look at you listening right now saying what the heck is this? Anyway, it'll be fun, I promise, all right now, I saw this video of somebody kissing Kasmin Crockett's feet, well probably technically, to be a completely accurate, it would be her shoes. And when I saw the picture, I'm like, oh, good grief. Then I found out who it was, and it's an old friend of the program. I've known her for many, many years, and she is a very successful liberal radio host. And I always thought she was funny. She's also a comedian. And once I found that it was Stephanie Miller, I'm like, okay, it's Stephanie Miller. Stephanie Miller will do anything for kising, giggles and fun. And initially I'm like, who the hell is going to kiss anyone else's feet? But that in this case it does not surprise me. And we've somehow have been able to track down Stephanie Miller. And it's such a pleasure to have you back on the program. Have you missed me?
Speaker 6: Sean, I have missed you, not at all. Let's make it another ten shall we?
Speaker 1: Oh? Man, is it been ten years? Is that as long as Ben? Probably longer.
Speaker 6: So you remember we were caught in a steamy embrace, which I think made you take a lot of heat from your listeners.
Speaker 1: Okay, I don't remember that. I have no idea what you're talking about, but I'll take your word for it. But we all, even though you were pretty hard left and I'm obviously a conservative, we kind of always got along. We have friendly banter. It was never any acrimony or animosity, just the opposite. I thought you were always fun and funny.
Speaker 6: I sent you a beautiful frame photograph of Ronald Reagan, as you recall.
Speaker 1: You did now I remember, that's correct, you did it. It was beautiful too. You're gonna send me one of Trump.
Speaker 6: Because you kept your word. No things. That's fine. You kept your word and came on my radio show. So being a giving liberal.
Speaker 1: Giving a get well, most liberals want free stuff. I mean, you've got to love that Mamdani was elected.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, oh gosh. I'm a socialist up and down, Sean, you know that.
Speaker 1: Are you still trapped in California? You live in under your great Governor Gavin United Socialist utopia of California.
Speaker 6: Yes, I do, and it's glorious and we just gi it's glorious.
Speaker 1: Fifty the highest, the highest income taxes, sales taxes, gas taxes, gas prices, and the highest poverty rate. Congratulations. And by the way, maybe if you talk to the governor occasionally, maybe you might want to remind him to fill the fire hydrants with water and reservoirs with water, especially when there are predictable wildfires every year. With Santa Ana wins also very predictable.
Speaker 6: Congratulations on your fourth largest economy in the world. I think that's what you said. We have a bad connection. But no, no, no.
Speaker 1: What does that have to do with anything. You can thank Silicon Valley for that. Look, how many millions of people have migrated out of your state because they don't want any part of yourocracy and high taxation. You know, how come they can't give out building permits like a year after the Pacific Palisades burned to the ground because they have no water.
Speaker 6: So that's why. So that's why.
Speaker 1: Well you well explain to me. Don't you think a reservoir should have water in it in the Pacific Palisades? Don't you think my hydrant should have water in them?
Speaker 6: Honey, honey, you can repeat all your Fox.
Speaker 1: News Honey, you hear that, Linda, she call me honey.
Speaker 5: I love it.
Speaker 1: I'm a big fan.
Speaker 6: Can I just tell you the at least you're the only one that is recognized that it was a joke, me kissing Jasmin Crooks, and this has made me endless.
Speaker 1: Well what I honestly, when I first read it, I didn't know it was you. I did not know it was you. Once I found out it was you, I'm like, Okay, that's just Stephanie Miller. I know Stephanie Miller. She's a comedian. She's funny, right, thank you?
Speaker 6: Literally, Maga seems to have no sense of humor at all.
Speaker 1: Did I defended you on TV last night? What I defended you on on TV? Last night? I heard?
Speaker 6: I heard I made Jesse Waters and I got lovely fan mail with all kinds of N words and our words and your your fans seem super nice.
Speaker 1: Okay, you said Jesse Waters fans. You didn't say my fans. No, I'm just teasing, But all right, so knowing you, do you really do you really love the squad? Do you really love Jasmine Crocket? Do you really want Jasmine Crocket? I got a montage of Jasmine. Let's play Jasmine saw audience. I don't know it's fully aware who we're talking about here? Whose feet you kissed? Okay, okay, they.
Speaker 6: Understand that we have a Tim o' hitler and the White House right now.
Speaker 1: But as somebody who understands history, when I see ice, I see slave patrols, I don't know. Donald top hand looked like he's about to fall off. I've already decided that he is mentally incapable. But clearly enough, people are not listening to me. And frankly, when people sit around and say things like, oh, you know, we're happy because now we feel safe, I don't know who feels safe in this country except for the white supremacist because we in these hot ass tixas streets. Honey, y'all know we got governor high wheels down there. Come on, now, all right, we get the flavor. So you one of these Hitler, Stalin, Mussolini, racist fascist Nazi? You know, liberals that calls conservatives like me names every day?
Speaker 6: Right? Well, yeah, she agrees with Jadie Vance that Trump is America's Hitler. So that's nice that we have some bipartisans.
Speaker 1: Good grief, But I'm on a serious note. I mean, are you in support of the constant refrain? Hitler, Stalin, Mussolini, racist fascist Nazi? Because that's what we hear from Democrats all the time. Are you in that camp?
Speaker 6: I prefer Mango Mussolini or Chidolini? Personally?
Speaker 1: My grief, am I asking you a serio question. I'm wasting my time, I really am.
Speaker 6: Can I ask you something you always say liberals are too woke? What why don't right wingers have a sense of humor. You're the only one.
Speaker 1: I don't care what you say. I'll be honest with you. I don't give a flying rip what any of you say. As a matter of fact, I think the more Jasmine Crockett and the squad members and Grandpa Bernie and pocahont To speak the better because it's great material for me every day and night.
Speaker 6: So to her point about you keep telling saying we call you guys racist, Sean, if you can go on Twitter or you can look in my email, you'll see how many times right wingers use the N word and called me about Jasmine Crockett called me an N word, lover, called me retarded. I mean, see, you can't. I mean you can't say, oh, we're not racist and then prove our point every time.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm not a listen, you know me, and I think you know me well. I find well, First of all, it goes against my my deeply h religious beliefs and faith. As a Christian, I believe God created every man, woman and child on this planet. I find racism repugnant and repulsive in any shape manner of form. I've said it my whole career. It's not new for me to say it, and you're not going to get me to defend people that say dumb Adam Schiff.
Speaker 6: Right, Well, I'm just saying, you know, it is out there and I feel like that.
Speaker 1: But if you're in the country illegally and like, for example, let me ask you what. Let me give you a litmus test. When did you notice that Joe's cognitive decline was real?
Speaker 6: When did you notice Trump is.
Speaker 1: All right, stop, you do want to answer a question. When did you know that rumbling, stumbling Joe was a cognitive disaster.
Speaker 6: When are you saying Trump isn't seriously.
Speaker 1: He's sharp as attack? Are you kidding me?
Speaker 6: Really?
Speaker 1: Yeah, really, really watch his press conferences compare it to Joe. I'm wondering if you uh huh uh, which way do I go? Which hey do I go? Joe didn't know what day of the week it was.
Speaker 7: The political coverage. It looks some of the political players and some of the Let me ask rhetorical questions.
Speaker 1: Now, when did you notice Stephanie.
Speaker 6: For such fancy montage as Sean, I'm so jealous, But are you trying to distract from him telling Laura Ingram last night that America has no talent, and that's why.
Speaker 1: Okay, when did you It's a great distraction and deflection point. I'm asking you various, but when did you notice seriously that he was just gone?
Speaker 6: Is this today's distraction from the bombshell Epstein emails? Is that what we're doing?
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, is that all you want to do is deflect because you can, because the reality is I knew in twenty nineteen. I was criticized for calling it out in twenty nineteen before anybody else because Trump in.
Speaker 6: Public multiply, give me, give me. He barely makes any sense.
Speaker 1: I mean, well, you're a liberal that you don't think logically, so how could he possibly make sense to you? You like mom, Donnie, don't you?
Speaker 6: Uh, yes, I do.
Speaker 1: I think of course you do. And and he won't condemn globalize the Antifada. That's okay with you.
Speaker 6: He did not ever say that.
Speaker 1: And the second no, no, no, he would not condemn it. I can I can play four times in a row. He was asked to meet the press.
Speaker 6: Our price is way down. Our price is way down.
Speaker 1: On many goods and services. I have a whole list of them. I can go through it with you if you like. But the Trump economy. Just wait till the second quarter next year. You're going to be calling me saying, Wow, Trump was right, Hannity.
Speaker 6: I'm going to start calling your show every day, Sean. I mean, now that we're reconnected, I'm miss going to you know, Doc, you li.
Speaker 1: But on a scale of one to ten, how much did you really miss me? Zero?
Speaker 6: I've so much sewan so much.
Speaker 1: I just so full of it. You're so full of it. All right? Why did you kiss her feet? And were you not worried any And this is for anybody. I'm not kissing anybody's feet.
Speaker 6: Okay, you know. So he was out here helping us canvas for Prop fifty and I was doing the event with her, and it was a joke because I'm a huge fan of hers. Everybody in the room you can see, is laughing, She's laughing whatever. I just laugh that. You guys call us woke and we don't have any sense of humor.
Speaker 1: And I thought, oh my god, no, I thought, well, once I saw it was you, I've realized what it was. You know. But there are people but probably would kiss her feet and worship at the altar. But I know that's not I know your personality, you do crazy stuff, and I thought it was funny.
Speaker 6: My favorite was people saying I'm in a cult. I'm like, you're the one that wear wear a red hat everywhere and wear a Kotex on your ear.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 6: I mean it's and I have a Trump flag instead of an American flag. I mean it's it's insane.
Speaker 1: You really, you've you've got you You're totally you know, suffering from Trump to Rangelman syndrome. You just hate the man, don't you You hate him? I listen, Well, then how come we've stayed friendly over these many years, although we haven't spoken in ten or fifteen years.
Speaker 6: You love Trump. If you love Trump, you hate America. I'm telling you right now, there's no other. He does not stand for anything my Dad, or Goldwater or this Republican Party has.
Speaker 1: Ever stands for everything. He stands for all of that American military strength, of American economic strength. He understands. He's He's going to go down in history, is one of the greatest presidents of all time.
Speaker 6: That's American strength. Extradition killings with no evidence at all, and international waters.
Speaker 1: Oh, we should just let the narco terrorists bring their fentanyl to kill Americans right into the country. No problem with you there with no evidence. We're just uh murder, Shawn, that's called I'm sure they have you know these you know, four two fifty horsepower engines or five on one small boat because they just want to go fast on the water. I'm sure that's the reason. Listen. It was great connecting with you. We got to put you on TV because I think showing America who you are might be beneficial. Would you come on?
Speaker 6: I think so too, Sean, Yeah, why not? What the heck?
Speaker 1: What the heck?
Speaker 7: Right?
Speaker 1: I mean, what could you possibly lose? Nothing?
Speaker 6: Yeah, of course of talk.
Speaker 1: Yeah, watch your emails after you come on this show. Why would you talk to this guy? Why were you so nice to this guy? It happens to Steven A. Smith every time he's on, and he's one of my best friends.
Speaker 6: Your producer said, how would you like to be introduced? I said, I don't know. Satan's handmade. That's the way he'll protray me anyway.
Speaker 1: Did I do that? Was I not nice to you and respectful?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 6: You did not. It was very very nice.
Speaker 1: And I defended you because I knew I know who you are and I know you're a comedy. You're very funny, crazy but funny. All right, God bless you. Great to have you back, Stephanie Mail. Thought's what wrapp things up for today. As we get on TV tonight in about three hours, a little over three hours. We expect there's going to be a vote going on. We expect the vote to be very close in terms of the final vote needed to open up the government. Hopefully. We have Speaker Mike Johnson, he's committed to joining US Congressman Jim Jordan, James Comer, Senator Tim Scott. We have breaking news with John Solomon, and we have the FBI Director Cash Patel. All the news. Pray for some sanity the swamp for once tonight at nine. We'll see you then back here tomorrow. Thank you for making the show possible.