Speaker 1: Look out, there's any films to be buried with? Hello, and welcome to films to be buried with. My name is Brett Golstein. I'm a comedian, an actor, a writer and director at chin Bra and I love films. As La La Delia once said, self care is how you take your power back. That's why I watch The Ending of Soul whenever I feel down. Oh yeah, nice La La. Every week I'm a special guest over. I tell them they've died, and I get them to discuss their life through the films that men the most of them. Previous guests include Barry Jenkins, Mark Frost, Amber Ruffin, Showering of Stone and Even But this week it is the really wonderful comedian. It's Emma Duran. The last two dates of my stand up tour in North America, The Second Best Night of Your Life are Bellingham and Seattle. Come along, we'll have a write out time. Shrinking. Episode four is out now on Apple TV. Catch up on season one and the first four episodes of season two. You're gonna fucking love it. Head over to the Patreon at patreon dot com forwards slash Brett Goldstein where you get about twenty minutes sextra stuff with Emma, including a secret you'll skip the whole episode uncar adfree and as a video. Check it out at patreon dot com forward slash Brett Goldstein. So Emma Douran is a comedian, skech coo and podcaster who I think is really funny. We had never met before. I was excited to record this with her. We've recorded it on zoom the other day and she was an absolute delight. I really think you're gonna love this one. So that is it for now. I very much hope you enjoy episode three hundred and twenty three of Films to be Buried With. Hello, and welcome to Films to be Buried With. It is me Brett Goldstein, and I'm joined today by an actor, a writer, a comedian, an influencer, a sketch co a three time podcaster, a mother who podcasts with daughter, a Torah comedian, a legend, a double act, a single act, and one of the greats. I've never met her, and I'm very excited to finally do this. Please one to the show. It's the brilliant Emma.
Speaker 2: Don Yay, thanks for having me, very will.
Speaker 1: I'm good thanks Emma, thanks for doing this.
Speaker 2: I'd delight to be here.
Speaker 1: Where are you?
Speaker 2: I am in Dublin, are you will? Yeah, I'm sitting in my bed office. Apologies, That's where all my zooms happen. This is the bed office. Yeah. I couldn't recommend it enough.
Speaker 1: For those of you who may watch this. If I may, it looks like I'm being haunted.
Speaker 2: I just love to do zooms on my bed because I'm so relaxed. Then, yes, I've got my ah nice, yeah, cozy, it's got the vibe.
Speaker 1: Yes, a haunted room. That is that is connected on zoom.
Speaker 2: I don't know, apologies, but I feel like it would be a better podcast for us be in with desks. Can't be do with desks very restrictive.
Speaker 1: Is this where you do all your work in the in the guystly bed office?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: Great, I worry I'd fall asleep if I if I worked in bed often.
Speaker 2: That's the beauty of it, right, It's the possibility you could follows. You're looking at it the wrong way. Some jeopardy, a little sneaky nap. There's nothing better than a nap in my opinion, and waking up and having no idea what day, what time it is, where you.
Speaker 1: Are lovely, what meeting you're in.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's where I get my cakes from these days. Sneaky up to the now.
Speaker 1: Emma, I'm a fan of yours. We've never met before. Yes, you're basically an influencer. I sort of discovered you on Instagram.
Speaker 2: I was so surprised.
Speaker 1: And you're very funny. You do very funny stand up and you do it funny sketchco stuff. And you've got three podcasts on the go or is it that too?
Speaker 2: Yeah too, So I have one with Digit Locaine.
Speaker 1: Yes, that's very funny.
Speaker 2: It's called keep It Tight, and yeah with Chast once a week. We're both comedians, torn around so with swap stories. And then I have another one with my daughter who is twenty one.
Speaker 1: How does that work now? I haven't listened to that. Tell me, yeah, doing anything with your daughter? And has it changed? Has it changed your relationship doing a public thing.
Speaker 2: We're quite open, but it's probably a cliche thing to say. I'm surprised at like how much I learn from her, because you know the way on the podcast, you do have to keep talking and like she said to me there, like refly was so funny. She was going out a date, very straighted with your children, like start dates and stuff, And a bit of advice for anyone, never asked to see a picture of the day, because there's no good way to react to that. As a parent. You can't say like, oh, well they're really good looking, like it's just weird. So she's gone on the date and whatever, and she was getting ready and then she was sitting on the couch and she wasn't going And I was like, what about the date. She's like, no, I called her off. It just didn't something was off. I wasn't, you know, I wasn't feeling. I was like, but were they not on their way to the date? Say, I've told them they're on their way to the date, like you have to go on the date. And then she said to me, she's like, I don't owe that person anything. I was like, so right, yes, they're going, like we're not going in like do some cheeky just like because yo the word Like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm like, well you've you probably have to marry them.
Speaker 2: You don't have to meet them. Maybe a bit of it. She was like, So she was educate me. She's like, no, no, you don't have to do that. Wow, you've raised the right. How does she learn this stuff? I don't know. It wasn't from me.
Speaker 1: Has doing it? Were you always very close and talk all the time or is.
Speaker 2: This like yeah, we were always very close because I had her when I was eighteen, so I got pregnant with her basically like I went after like my idea was to go and discover the world. My parents were quite strict, so I went up discover the world and I got as far as Coretent in Wexford and got pregnant there in about four days. Like the freedom just blew my mind.
Speaker 1: You got pregnant from freedom?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, totally totally. So I went back home and I was doing like my final year in school, so I was like the pregnant girl Emma. And then twelve years later my daughter went to the same school and it was all the same teachers.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: So she kind of even before that though, but she knew the whole story, you know, like it's like in an age appropriate way. So it was always really open with her. And then even as she was a teenager, I would always be saying to her like if a near friends get into trouble, like bring me, and you know, I was kind of waiting for it to be like, you know, skins or but it wasn't. None of them drink or spoke, and they're all very sensible or whatever. So yeah, we've always been close, but she's very like, she's very sensible. My brother's theory is that she's rebelling against me. She's doing a PhD at the moment. What so yeah, I know, yeah, she's a PhD. So she did a degree in psychology and now she's off doing that. So we're very different.
Speaker 1: Great, maybe he made the savior of the world.
Speaker 2: I don't know that there's two negatives to make a positive or something. Just some sort of something happened chemically.
Speaker 1: Can ask a question really personal and maybe inappropriate, is the father involve? Was the father?
Speaker 2: Vove? Yes? The father? Basically like that was just like a dalliance, a somewhat romance. Now, we did keep in touch after the fact because I was going to go visit him and he then had gone to college and I was on the phone ho and he was like, when you come to visit or whatever, and I said to him, I'm pregnant. Actually, it's so funny. Chris Rock has it in one of his shows. I don't know which one it is, but like if a woman says too that she's pregnant, and then your response is, what are you going to do? So I just don't lie because that's what he said to me. So now he's a lovely man or whatever. So it was kind of like ropy for a few years, but it's all good. Now everyone is in touch. He is married, he has his own family. I've met them all. They're all gorgeous. His wife is a lovely woman. We were all at the twenty first Yeah, so it's really nice. But if you'd asked me twenty one years ago, I probably will, like Fock's sake, given it about him, you know what I mean, well for him, but no, it just took it stuck a little bit of time. But it's all. It's all good.
Speaker 1: Thank you for ye.
Speaker 2: All right, you need see this when you have a kid, yr you actually need a script because everyone's always so curious and everyone wants to know because people think of that time that they dodged the bullet themselves, or you know what I mean. Or you're like, oh, my sister had a kid when she was sixty or my friend or you know, everyone could Everyone has thought about it. Anyone who has ever had any sort of sexual contact with another person always thinks about what would have happened. Yes, if that would have resulted in a baby?
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Fuck, it's perfectly normal to ask the questions. I've been asked them all.
Speaker 1: And when did you start comedy?
Speaker 2: I started comedy at twenty nine, so I thought I was very old because I already had like a ten year old. Yes, you gentlemen, So I did think quite Oh, but what had happened was I was on I met my partner, Shane Ande with now and we got together. That was all happy and clovely and whatever. And then I had my son, Joe, and I was on maternity leave, and I suddenly kind of thought to myself, always wanted to do something like comedy or creative or like my thing was. I always wanted to, like secretly, like you would never tell anyone, but I wanted to act. And then, obviously, you know, I went home and told my family I was pregnant. I wasn't going to say and I'm going to be an actor as well, like that would just be a bit too much. Get a grip. So when did like sensible at min jobs, you know, annoying jobs. But then I was like god, I was like ten years, it's gone so fast, and I haven't really I don't like little things, but nothing really like really putting myself out there because I'd be too embarrassed, like god, Scarlett. So when I was at maternity leave, I did some sketches with friends and that like got a good response from people. I got like a Telly audition and stuff as well, and I was like, oh, it just so easy. I couldn't film it because I'd hear my pregnancy in the audition. I know, so bad so Irish.
Speaker 1: Just carrying boxes in front of you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I just were really floating clothes and kind of arched my work and I got it. But then they were filming on my due dates, so that all went whatever. But that kind of gave me a bit of confidence and I said, you know what, maybe I'm going to do the stand up. So then when Joe, I think was six weeks old, I said to Shane, I was like, I'm going to go and do stand up comedy and he was like, you're having a breakdown. This is obviously like some post natal depression thing or something, and he was like, okay. I went and did it, did the first one and it was in a place in Dublin called Battle of the Axe. I thought it would be like, do you know, like in eight Mile when M and M Yes, you know and it's like yeah. I thought that because it was Battle of the Axe. I thought it would be real serious and all the graphics on the Crappy website were all real like grungey or something. And I went to it. It was totally fine. It was very relaxed. I was like, oh, this is actually I just my idea of stand up comedy at that time was just that it would be really rowdy. Obviously sometimes it can't be. Ready would like most of the time it's not. And I went and did that anyway, and then they do a little competition and I won the competition. I was like, oh great. I was like, so I just yeah, I've been totally addicted, totally addicted, and that was my obsession and still is obsessed to go over my life.
Speaker 1: That's really cool. And the tour you're doing at the moment is this how many tours of you?
Speaker 2: This is only my second like proper tour like I've done a few shows, but I was always afraid of like people not coming. I don't really like that, and so I did a few like small shows. So I'd say this is show number five, but like only the second one of like touring around and how.
Speaker 1: Do you like the touring part of it?
Speaker 2: I love it. I do because I've done absolutely forgot like in terms of travel, like I've been nowhere. I've just been having kids, so be senseil. So now my youngest is nine, so I feel like I'm at a good point where I can kind of, you know, leave a little bit and come back, you know, for a few days. Like so yeah, it's really I love being like on my own and meeting people. And it is a little bit We're get a little bit tired, that's the thing. But I've got this morning. I was like, I booked this really early flight, not really only, but I was like a seven something, and I think, oh, that's so clever of me. And then when I went to leave the hotel, I was like, it's the middle of the night. What are you doing? Because I tried to get when I'm out on my own, I tried to give this impression that I'm a man like I put my hood up and try and give off a vibe, right, you know, but then I think, right, I better get an uber because of oh, such sheap skate. I'm constantly I was staying in the crap is places. I just I love being cheap, and I vape as well. Apologies by vape, so that gives off a goodbye because the vape is oh yeah, I do have the fape.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, it's you're not.
Speaker 2: Mess like that's three kilos and men. So but yeah, I just light. People are coming and people there, and people are so like it's a lot for people to organize to go to shows, isn't it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you got to me like I do really know what you mean. I find it really like I've talked about this before, but I sort of find it genuinely moving the people to get baby oh big.
Speaker 2: Sore because I'm like the person who I will see things for sale or whatever, and I'm like, oh, that's great, But I don't actually make the whole the follow through of like, yeah, oh yeah, that's.
Speaker 1: Interesting meeting your friends somewhere where we meeting for a drink, you.
Speaker 2: Know that getting food? What time can you come.
Speaker 1: Up do you know how long it is? Because I've got a thing tomorrow. You know all that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I actually do that. Now. I go straight out and I just say, okay, so this part is going to be twenty minutes. Then we're gonna have a break. We're gonna so people know, because people want to know, people have lies, you know, it needs.
Speaker 1: To be completely I think the same with films. I'm like, I have to know what I'm looking at it, and you have to say, if this is a three hour film, that's fine, but I have to know that so I'm emotionally prepared. If it's ninety minutes, great, I just don't want to three hours. It feels endless. What's happened?
Speaker 2: Three hours? It's not ready. I could do three hours now. I need I need to know. I need to know fixtures.
Speaker 1: Emma Duran. Yes, I've forgotten to tell you something. I should have. Fuck, I should have actually said this earlier, maybe when we texted. I probably should have told you. But it's only just sort of come back to me. I think I'm you know, it's listen, it's it's early, and so forgive me, but I'll just I'll just tell you. I guess I guess, well, I guess you've died. You're dead. Yeah, yeah, that's why you I'm ghosty.
Speaker 2: I'm so obvious.
Speaker 1: Yeah that's why I was like that. I forgot that when I'm literally looking at you, guys, how did you die?
Speaker 2: I die? I'll tell you how I died. I fell down the stairs. I fell on the stairs, and in a cruel twist, I fell on something of my own, Brabbie cairdire, wrapped up on the put on the stairs to be brought back upstairs. And it was real, one of those false but I looked nice on the ground. I was not really shaped, you know what? What had killed you? Like you break your neck, but in a in a really sexy way, yeah, one of sex. You're just like nice, Like the hair was kind of covering it. And people thought I was messing. We're having a joke and she's actually dead.
Speaker 1: Does it please you for a minute they thought you were joking.
Speaker 2: Yeah, go out and the joke. Yeah, it's kind of nice, And I want I'd like the idea of people kind of telling other people say, we thought we actually thought she was joking. Thought she was joking, so her all over.
Speaker 1: Find the way she went it was funny, like it seemed like planned because she said she'd also put the head right there herself, so we just thought the whole thing was a setup.
Speaker 2: I'm constantly falling down the stairs though, constantly. Yeah, I love to like I love getting jobs in the house, doe. So if I'm bringing laundry downstairs, I don't want to make the two trips. I'm gone for the big one. Yes, wearing slippers with no backs, constantly, constantly for myself.
Speaker 1: How old do you want to be when you die?
Speaker 2: Oh? I mean how greedy can you be? Can you say nineties? I mean, I don't know. I think I'm going to have an accent or something. But maybe eighty eight eighty eight? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, why yeah, eight seems reasonable? Okay, maybe eighty four eighty four? Yeah, I just I'm not giving enough to vape. I'll just be honest about that.
Speaker 2: So, yeah, that's keeping my muscle density up, lifting it up to my mouth the whole time.
Speaker 1: You've got one very strong arm and one very weak one, because you don't know today. Yeah, okay, so you're eighty eight and you're dead, do you worry about death?
Speaker 2: No? I don't really. I was brought to a lot of funerals and wakes as a child, Like my dad would have brought me to lots of funerals, and I was trained at a very young age to I go up to the person and say sorry for your loss, which is I was like, no, I can't. He kind of trained me so we would come from like a big well, it's kind of an Irish thing, just being big on wakes and funerals and stuff like that and this when you're dead, there's nothing you can do about it. It's all the I'm more concerned about other people dying than me dying.
Speaker 1: It does seem in and forgive me if this is wrong, from what you're saying, I've heard this foot it does seem that in Ireland, compared to England, death is much more open, as in like come and see this body, come and have a party around the body.
Speaker 2: Yeah, eat sandwiches over the body.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Does that? Do you actually think that? Because I think death is too secretive in English culture, like it's a bit like I don't know know what to do with it. And when I hear about Ireland sometimes I think, also, wonder does it genuinely help you? You're you're not scared of death, right, is it? Because you've been around loads of dead bodies having sandwiches?
Speaker 2: I think so. Yeah. Read Shane's dad, dad my sword, like this is a go a few years ago. But obviously he obviously like four, he had never seen a dead body, but he Oh my god, So his dad is like in the sitting room, in the coffin, laid out. I wonder how he's going to react, and I got he played an absolutely blinder going up to him in the caffe and he was blowing kisses, he was checking on him. He was all fake, all fake for the attention. He was like, he's not baptized, and people are like, oh my god, he knows, you know, if he's been here before. He was getting money from people. It was a total performance art piece. So I don't even know if you're represently all of I'd say most people in my family who have died. Yeah, I saw them in coffins in the house.
Speaker 1: Like and can I ask you have a very well serious question. Yes, having seen lots of people you love as bodies in the house, when you look at them, do you think, oh, they're gone? Like as in is it? How do you feel so spiritually about these.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it is actually it does actually show that the person is gone, because I mean they've done the whole embalming thing to them and all that jazz. Yeah, you do actually know that they're gone. But then I have done the whole thing of like I would say like goodbye to them or whatever are going and have a little chat with them. I kind of like, we'll not like that, but you know what I mean. But yeah, and then like some others, you would see where the dead person looks totally mad. You kind of have to say to people on the slide, what do they do to her face? They have to put mad makeup on it that she's never wear like this. They're like, Krannie's looking real glad. What's that why she got lashes on? So yeah, maybe i'd say my because my dad was so into funerals. We were like you to like you should get a blog or someth because he would come back and he would review the funeral for us, like there's different points that are you know, good, bad or whatever. So a good eulogy is very important, and you have to have humor in the eulogy as well. Yeah, you know you can't just be it's nice touch. This is it's a nice touch. If there is a young member of the family crying, that's quite good, but nobody wailing. We don't want anyone wailing. We want a little bit of like emotion, but not not like banging on the coffin kind of like mad stuff.
Speaker 1: Does he do a point system for the food for the sandwiches?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, point system for the food. You know, it's kind of two soup and sandwiches, so it's very basic stuff. So he's kind of if they're getting that wrong, he's annoyed. And then turn out would be very important, like a massive turnout. And who's carrying the coffin as well? Also we want to know because there will be things like, no, the eldest son wasn't carrying the coffin, what was going on there? Gossipy drama as well, like it's got everything.
Speaker 1: I'd like your dad to do that blog like YouTube, youtubeanu, way, it just does I'm here, here's the spread.
Speaker 2: Look at these sandwiches and the rosery beats and stuff like that. Yeah, but he talks about his own funeral constantly, and sometimes we would say Tom if he's annoying it. We would say you better shut your face because we're judge your funeral if you don't pipe down like he hates you know, the flowers with the like dad, Yes, he hates them, right, and we're like, we'll get them. You don't shut your face. Piped out fucking Dad Bouquet. Yeah, oh yeah, yeah, yeah, that was a threat.
Speaker 1: What do you think happens when you die? Do you think there's enough to learn?
Speaker 2: Oh? I do think probably nothing. I wish, I know, I wish I could believe in Look parts we do believe, and I do talk to dead people that I know and all that stuff, but I kind of feel like, oh, nothing happens. But I do believe that whether you're cremated or whatever, I do believe that it is good to go back into the ground in some way and feed into the earth, and kind of I do believe in that.
Speaker 1: For whatever reason, did you just say I do talk to dead people. I don't know, but I do know that. I was like, that's a big it's a big reveal. I don't believe his stuff, but I do talk to loads of dead strangers who visit me in this scary room. It seems like you're quite connected. Yeah, I mean I see dead people, but I'm not like into.
Speaker 2: No, I don't mean pig long chats like. I just mean little like if I see things like you love that, but I'm not. I'm not saying it out loud. I'm not saying on the out loud like soietly to yourself. It's not loud.
Speaker 1: My head were staring at someone I see.
Speaker 2: I think it's so hard because I know, well, not that I know, I don't know, but I don't think it is real. At the same time, as a kid, they told me by myself, I set up an altar in my room. My mother, who's didn't very unusual at the time in our generation, but she didn't go to mass so she was just like, what is this kid doing, Like she's building an l in the room. I just I kind of. I love the idea of it all. I think it is lovely. Yeah, it's a good story, Bush. I know my heart of hers is probably not real.
Speaker 1: Well listen, am dooran. Yeah you're wrong. It is real. You have been talking to dead people and there is a heaven. Okay, Yeah, and they're very excited to see you. Welcome there. You made it, and it's filled with your favorite thing. What's your favorite thing?
Speaker 2: Like I say, my electric blanket?
Speaker 1: Okay, do you know what? It's pretty great because the ground you can walk around it barefoot and it's like electric blankets your fear always warm and cozy. Yeah, And there's like sofas and bed offices and everything is everything's made of electric blankets, everything you touches, So it's pretty great. And you can roll around, you know what I mean, Like it's always like a trampoline park, but filled with electric blanket love her. Yeah, pretty great. And it's so warm there though sometimes you're like turn it down a bit, you know, I loah, and you're chatting away to dead people as usual, and they're all they're all very excited to see you lovely, yeah, and they want to talk to you about your life, but they want to talk about your life through the medium of film. What's the first film that you remember seeing.
Speaker 2: The first film I remember seeing is All Dogs Go to Heaven.
Speaker 1: Wow done Blue.
Speaker 2: Yes, I think I must have been like six. I don't see the films before. This is my first. I'm pretty sure it was my first time ever going to cinema where with my cousin were sitting in the back of the car. She got sick down or bus. It was only twenty months away from the house. I was, so, she has wrecked the vibe, you know. But I don't know if she did, but I know. I got at the cinema. The used to have the boxes of sweets, I think like fruit gones and pastures and little boxes. Opened the box it was in like a little brown bag, and I was like, Wow, this is so sophisticated. I didn't particularly like. I wasn't totally gone on the movie. It wasn't like a case off. I went to see this movie and I was now obsessed with the dog and it wasn't that cute. Well he's like a gangster, isn't it. It's yeah, but I think I got better with making the animals cute and animation. It wasn't that cute. And I think he was dead or something. Actually, I think he was deafinitly came back to life. Yeah, I think he gets killed. Like it's like a sort of gangster story, like he's been yeah something, yeah something fact to do something ourselves something or whatever. But yes, it wasn't really the film. I was kind of in my own head as a kid, probably like six out of ten. But it was the whole experience of going to the cinema that I love.
Speaker 1: Like your dad at a funeral, it's not very cute, it's but you know, but I.
Speaker 2: Did like yeah, and you see, I was a bit scared of dogs. I wasn't a now two dogs, but I wasn't a dog person because our neighbor had a dog who was like an Alsatian and a't somebody's hat and was totally this hyper dog. So it's, oh, it was really sketch about dogs.
Speaker 1: You know. I had a rabbish, so I think the dog is an alsation, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, maybe there's some sort of trauma there in the background. But yeah, it was very I remember it was very exciting, even the puke, and like in fairness, the puke kind of hyped up the drama a little, you know, a puke of the cares high stakes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that certainly brought something to it, didn't it.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah. So I had no idea who I had no idea who Burt Reynolds was, so it kind of meant nothing to me. I wish i'd known at the time. I wouldn't. I wouldn't have appreciated it. As six yearld I wouldn't have appreciated Burt Reynolds. But maybe as a woman, I would have been.
Speaker 1: Like, as a scary dog, i'd put you off.
Speaker 2: Yeah, or but I don't know, like, had they really used, you know, already established actors as voiceovers.
Speaker 1: No, it wasn't a regular occurrence. Yeah, that's the real thing. It might have been one of the first occasions of a movie started doing yeah, doing their voice Interesting. What is the film that scared you the most? And do you like being scared?
Speaker 2: Oh? Big scared? And I remembers so vividly the film that scared me the most was Witches Grow Dout. Yeah, right, So I went to a friend's house for her birthday. My dad dropped me, but dad was always late, and this house was like, honestly, got like ten minutes in care we're late, We're like twenty minutes late, and people saying, no, we didn't think you were coming, all this usual thing. So it's kind of like they're waiting for me to start the film. And I kind of heard about the film through the grapevine, and I gave the speech beforehand. I give the speech. I say to everyone, guys, just remember it's just a film. Was the most scared. The most scared the bit at the when witches are having the meetings and they kind of let off the wigs and everything. Yeah, I was just like fuck because I believed in all that ship. When I was a kid, I believed in fairies. I wrote letters to the fairies. I had like back and forth letters with the fairies. My imagination was a fairies replied, the fairies replied, yeah, and little tiny handwriting and little tiny letters, so they're real. Yeah, obviously they're real. But we had all correspondence. Then WILLIAMT what were you chatting about? That's their bread and butter. Yeah yeah.
Speaker 1: Did you ask what they're doing with the teeth houses?
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah. The building has just kind of fairy stuff. And then they came and visited me one night. I was in my bedroom and I had the light on and the curtains open, and they came and visited me. Now skeptics would say they were mouths, but I know they were fairies.
Speaker 1: Listen to muffs leave and now they left.
Speaker 2: I can't sleep more trying to keep up with the letters from them up they'd have to. They had like tiny little envelopes. Yeah, and the page would be covered in highlighters kind of we kind of like the highlighters my dad had. It would be like govern highlighters and lovely little writing or whatever. So witches. To me, that was just like, yeah, bring it on. And I totally, I totally believed it. And I think Angelica Houston as a witch unbelievable casting. I was just in that completely and I was so scared, but I was so adamant about I was scared, and I was kind of checking in on other people scarier.
Speaker 1: Okay, it's just remember what I said at the beginning, Remember when I intried this film, it's just a film? Yeah, yeah, is it?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Let me quickly, Yeah right.
Speaker 2: I loved to the pherries and see what they think keep the witches away. But I don't remember anything else about the party. I just remember that as been like a very intense experience. I just remember the birthday girl. I don't remember any of the other people, but yeah, proper like ship.
Speaker 1: Now about what about what's the film that made you cry?
Speaker 2: The nice, easy easy filmina? Fuck, I'm talking about cry. I'm talking like ball ball sometimes I'll even watch that when I feel like I need to cry, like I need to get it out of me. It's like, obviously a true story that's not even important because everyone in Ireland, take her, knows that story of women having to being forced to like you know, give up their children and their babies being adopted by rich Americans. But I think Judy Dench as that character of that is a very particular Irish woman and it's shown so well in the film where the character of Martin at certain points early on he thinks that she's like a little bit silly or a bit like dim and how she's said to everyone, oh, you're one in a million around and he's like, yeah, slagger, like how can everyone be one in a million or whatever? But then when she says truim about he's kind of been a bit of a stand office with the staff at the hotel, and she says to oh, you should be nice to the people you know, because you never know who you'll meet on the way back down. You all people should know that, Martin, and you can see he really goes and oh yeah, but so like she's a bit like scatty and whatever, but she's actually got all this great wisdom and just that the whole thing will be like very kind of scatty, and she's what time is, where am I going? And what did I come in here for? And what's going on? I don't know, you know, I couldn't be possibly doing that. But then on the other side of it, being very smart and I don't know, just haven't like a kind of a quiet compassion for other humans that they like don't shout about like, but they display through her everyday life, just in simple small ways. Is like I have met that woman so many times, and just the way that she play that is so nice. But then the scene when she thinks back of when her son was taken from her ball ball bat ball, Oh yeah really, I yeah, that's my cry film.
Speaker 1: I think that's a great answer, And that's reminded me of what I wanted to ask you earlier. Do you think you will do a podcast with your son when he's older? Is he jealous of you doing a podcast with.
Speaker 2: No, they don't, they don't care. They've been honest. Sometimes I get the bit they're wandering around and they have the little bits of videos and stuff like that. But I'll only just judge up by them. You know, sometimes you can see it in them. Although Ella would never I don't need to be a performer, but she likes to do, you know, like some people are normal. I can just have things as hobbies and other people have to take it to the extreme, people to normal people that just have hobbies and stuff. Whatever.
Speaker 1: What's the film that you have? It is not critically but you.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I know, Mystic Pizza. It's such a shit film. It's so shit, it's so good. So Julia Roberts is going out with a posh lad and that's a big to do. Then Julia Roberts's sister is having an affect. She's a babysitter. She's the goody two shoes, she's saving money for college or some shy and she's babysit for this guy. She's having an affair with him, full of don't worry. His wife is she's off doing something. And then their friend there's this big to do about. She doesn't want to get married, so she runs off the wedding and then they stay together, but he's like, oh, you just want to have sex, you don't want to marry me. All this it's total nonsense. And then in the end, the pizza place that they all work in gets reviewed by this big que reviewer and it's a big deal. And somebody rings the pizza ea and goes, can I make a reservation? And they're like reservation whatever. Oh, and Julia Robbers characters meant to be like the bad girl. Her mother says, he why can't you be more like your sister? I love like she's the backer. She's having the odd smoke and she's walking around with a four pack of cans, you know, like the little American cans. She seems pretty chill to me, like she's not doing it too crazy.
Speaker 1: Yeah you know what I mean, I do. That's how you portrayed bad in the eighties. Yeah, yeah, a cigarette and it just would have the married, mad life. Yeah, she seems to one more troubled.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Jenny Rabbit's got two jobs on the guy as well. I'm pretty sure she's working in the Ycht club and she's working place.
Speaker 1: She's got great she's the best girls.
Speaker 2: But I love her. If I if that comes out or I see it somewhere, I just kind of do it like a little giggle to myself. I go here, we go comes and he takes I think he takes like a tiny bite of the pizza. I'm kind of so good. It gives off that kind of thing. It was written in an afternoon, you know what I mean. But it's fine, it's fine.
Speaker 1: What is a film that you used to love but you've watched it recently and you've got I don't like this anymore?
Speaker 2: Mermaids?
Speaker 1: Hey, how dare you? I loves recently?
Speaker 2: I love. I think I was really sold on the casting and the style of it and everything and all shares outfits fantastic and Bob Hoskins and beautiful, beautiful and beautiful love Christina Richie obviously, I feel like I've watched her and I think maybe the same age. Anyway, So Christmas, we're all watching movies, and we're all picking movies to watch to show the other people, and I picked Mermaids. I'm watching it and shoop shooping on the couch.
Speaker 1: Do you intro it to everyone? Did you into it? Like, just to be clear, this is a movie? Panic?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I was like, this is good. Yeah, don't be scared. Yeah, actually should because that's what happened was we watch it and my daughters like Winona Ryder is having relations with a man who is well into his twenties. I'm like, okay, I forgot about this bit. And then there's a bit where after she's done that, she's had now ride up in the belt of the church with this man. She goes scoop and she goes drinking and her sister nearly drowns in the lake and shares off on a date or something. So and she's like, God, this is really depressing or whatever. I was like, God, kind it is. I thought my memory of it was it was a fun movie.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's just isn't it.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, so that was a total disaster. I was like, oh God, And yeah, there's a lot of there's a lot of filler. Christina Ritchie is doing the whole thing where she's trying to get the record for holding her breath underwater, and chairs just kind of waltzing around the gas going I'm going out. Okay.
Speaker 1: We were thinking of the music video to me mates, that's what we were thinking.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I thought it was quite cute. Chair and Bob pasking together and you know, it's cute and it's nice whatever, but like, yeah, but not a writer, like and her mom totally gives out as well. Her mom's just calling her slot and also, I mean, come on, and Chare is someone that has kept having to move down because all these boyfriends, you know what I mean, go out of the mouth. But yeah, it wasn't good. I have to I think I have to watch on my own, you know what I mean, and just double check. But Shane and Ellen was just like, this is a load of bollocks. This is good.
Speaker 1: Sorry, that's horrible. That's a horrible feeling when you're trying to film somewhere and you're like, oh.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah I was.
Speaker 1: Don't you feel like you made it? Don't you feel Yeah?
Speaker 2: And they didn't. They didn't know it at all, you know what I mean. I was like, I don't have mermaids, you know, I did that whole thing. And I can't remember what their movies were, but they're all good, you know, they're all good. Of course I whack this one. Else.
Speaker 1: What's the film that means the mice to you? Not because the film itself is any good necessarily, yea, the experience you had watching it makes it special to you.
Speaker 2: Yes, I think that coyote ugly go on. So my friend Laura had seen it and she had said to me, She's like, you have to watch this film with me. She was like it's so bad. And I was like, but you've seen it and she's like, no, but I need somebody to experience it with me. I need to talk about this with somebody. And I was like, please, don't make please and she's like, we're doing it. Like we're doing it. So I went over to her house. You know, I was saying, I just had Ellen and it was me and Ella, right, so like going out was like big hassle, and she she totally made it. She totally let it go and made it that we weren't going to watch this film and that's not what we're doing. I get to the house and she starts putting it on. I was like, are you fu Now, we're not We're not doing it, We're not stuff. We watched the whole film. I mean, the cliches are just off charts, they're just off chat But we just held laughing and we just paused on every detail everything and it was just actually the best night ever. I want to go out and like do I want to go on a few drinks? I want to do something I want to meet like some people we sayed it and watch the film. It was the funniest thing ever. And we still know to this day. We'll still go, my God, remember and we will bring we will still bring it up. Rhyme song just sends us we've been placed before and we've got up to the DJs. So could you just just to see the other person? The song?
Speaker 1: What was the song? Come Find the Moonlight?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you contrat So it's yeah, it's just so cliche, but it's funny, you know what I mean. A tough girl at the bunch turns up and one of these stars she's got a mixtape, and.
Speaker 1: That's fine.
Speaker 2: The dad and the dead Mom. It's always a dead mom. Yeah, always a dead man. Very important. Yeah, I still like it. I still watch it like well.
Speaker 1: I sometimes I don't know if I've talked about this before. I was once and I'll never do it again. I once had to watch a lot of films and for like a panel, oh yes, yeah, and they were all really boring, really boring. And then there was one film that was like made by this guy. I think he was a finance guy. He'd used his own money. He was like the star and the writer and it was wild. Yeah, and it was so wild, and like I think he'd even hired a sex worker at some point of course sex scene with him and it was fucking why, like he was sort of fascinatingly uncharismatic.
Speaker 2: End Oh my god, and like the dialogue was.
Speaker 1: Bad and that everything about it was like sort of technically bad. But I went back to the panel and I was like, I'm voting for this film, and everyone thought I was joking. I said no, I said, I wasn't bored for a second. This was I was so locked in to the experience, like has in I think this is art. I can't explain it. But I said, all the other films that we've watched that are good were so boring. I was bored. I couldn't wait for them to end. I said, this one, I never wanted it to stop. Like there was something about it was like, yeah, there was like this is a very unique take on the world, like as in, I've never seen it. I've never seen anything like this. It's so original and we can laugh about how bad it is and stuff, but like I'm genuinely into it, like I'm watching, Yeah, i'd watch I want people to see, you know what I mean, Like, I think this is a good film.
Speaker 2: I think it's so nice, Like the guy what was the guy who did the movie High Mark Room, Like that's very good movie. That's it's very entertaining.
Speaker 1: But yeah, it's lasted. There's something in it, and I do think it's that it's the like uniqueness of vision where you sort of go, you know, we talk about good films that unique, but there's at the other end of the scale. There's this guy making this thing that's wild and I've never there's something in his brain that's trying to be expressed. It's the thing that you couldn't you couldn't do a sketch of it. It's so specific that I'm like, I think this guy's a genus.
Speaker 2: I think you're still making movies.
Speaker 1: Well, I got voted off the panel, so I didn't get to give him the award that I thought he deserved for best time they ever got released. But really a wonderful thing in Good Luck, Good Look too, what is the film we most relate to.
Speaker 2: It's a bit of a stretch. Absolute I've never really looked at movies and go, oh, there's me. There is one film The Snapper. So The Snapper is based on a book by Ruddy Doyle and it's set in Dublin and the story is about a young girl, Sharon, who gets pregnant. But I've read about those times. So Roddy Joan had a couple of books that got made into movies. He had the commitments, he had the van But for me at the time of those films where like coming Out was so cool to see an Irish film and people with like Irish accents, and you know, most of his stuff is like set in Dublin, so they had Dublin accents and like they had like the turn of phrase and stuff like you know what I mean. It was so interesting to me. And then I would call myself, I'm as Sharon, like I got pregnant. I pulled the Sharon, you know. So it's a lovely movie where like there's loads of cursing in it, which is nice, but you know, as I had never heard cursing the way I would curse or my family would curse, you know, like if you're watching American films like god damn son of a bitch. Well, but well, I think of cursing. I think of people using it as punctuation or in a nice way, you know, Oh you're silly, fucker or whatever like that. It's not like an aggressive thing. So there's loads of cursing and whatever. And she has a really sweet relationship with her dad. There's loads of little attention to detail things where there's a cyclist is a ken roach who was like big at the time, and the sow and her brother, Sharon's brother is like doing laps around the estate and the dad is timing but he's not timing him, and he's like, you know, he's pretending that he's timing, but he's getting distracted. Not just these little sweet details, but there's loads of comedy in it as well, but there's dark bits in it. And so yeah, that would be a film that I would watch and would say least probably once a year. She's not it's not like that, she's totally me, but it's just like, you know, oh, they're just I know the boss.
Speaker 1: You know, that's nice. I like that. I think that's a perfect answer.
Speaker 2: Yes, okay, yeah, but I've never I don't really I can't really think of movies that I've seen that I relate to.
Speaker 3: I think you've done it, You've got it correct.
Speaker 1: Okay, what's the sexiest rill we've ever seen?
Speaker 2: Oh? I know, embarrassed spot, I have to go by goat and what I felt at the time crew intentions. I thought was super sexy at the time, nothing wrong with that, and mad mad about Ryan Philip. I just thought he was so sexy, just really just I've never not really until I blant going to the whole thing into blondes, but any blondes that I've been into, I've always been like, he's an absolute ride. So yeah, I think it was just like a lot of attractive people. Yeah, I still watch it. I was still watching as well.
Speaker 1: You know, yeah, what we've got a sub category here, traveling down is worrying. Why what's the film you found arousing that you weren't sure you should?
Speaker 2: Yeah, well it was hard to narrow down. I have three or three and I can do them quickly. Gene Hackman and anything. Just shouting and he's far too old for me, But I just love it. Love. I just love the idea of him shouting at me. Will you wanka when he shouts at Charlie? You get nothing? Love that aggressive again? Then third? What not aggressive? Devin Sawyer in Casper. He appears in it for like five seconds at the end. And little Boy then guys, little Boy, the non coastalttle boy what he actually looks like? And I kind of embarrassedly another blonde. But I followed Devin Say for a good while because he did the Final Destination movies and stuff. Yes, I was kind of hooked on him for a while. But yeah, Gene Hackman, I'd say I would put at the top, just something very sexy about him.
Speaker 1: Why do you like being shouted at? Were not shouting out enough? Will you shout that too much? No?
Speaker 2: Shout that loads? I think I just like it. There's a Baratdtery that likes the energy of people being angry. Passionate. Anger is so close, aren't they.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Also, if you if you conduct most of your business for a bed, there's a certain laid back vibe to you that probably needs the gelt of someone shutting you. Oh you see that?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I feel like I need I need somebody. I'm look fan. I don't think Gene Hackman, but I need somebody like that. I need somebody who's liable to expect. Yeah, just I go off on a runt. Maybe not like Gene Hackman star because he was probably ranted about stuff that wasn't important. But I don't mind people losing the head about a parking situation or something, right, I quite enjoy that, Like I find quin quite funny if somebody is getting angry and ranting about a trivial thing, I quite enjoy that, and it makes me feel excited.
Speaker 1: You know, it's a really interesting someone comes in here, it's just fucking parking and fucking and I fucking gave me a ticket. You were like, let's work.
Speaker 2: Yeah? Is that smiling? I was like energy. I just like, it's a bit of energy, but it's something, you know, it's a.
Speaker 1: Bit of life in it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, exactly. Yeah. Maybe what it is is I starting I wonder if I could distract them out this bad mood with sex, with sex. Yeah, yeah, maybe that's what I'm thinking. I don't know, but yeah, Gene happened. Oh mad about him as a kid, watched so many movies where had no idea what's going on. I was like, did they win the case? I don't know. Gene happens, love love him so sexy?
Speaker 1: Did he did he get addicted to heroin? It doesn't matter, he.
Speaker 2: Doesn't matter, doesn't matter. Yeah, you know, he's one of the for me. And then I recently saw someone there was some picture of oh this gene Hacker. Now he's like one into his eighties, and it was just like going to shop wearing a cat was a grand Leave my gene Hack alone.
Speaker 1: You let him shout at me in peace. What's the objectively the greatest film of all time?
Speaker 2: Oh? Yes, I mean it's just so difficult, isn't it. I'm going to go with now Voyager.
Speaker 1: Wow, I don't think that's come up respect.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, I just feel like it has everything. So my mom when I was a kid, would that would have been her like perfect afternoon watching an old movie. And at a certain point in my life when I'd walk into the certain you were watching a movie below, Well that's the day gone, because you know those movies are on Telly and with the ad breaks, it's six hours, it's six hours. But then she actually got me to watch a few of the movies with her and now Voyager, Oh my god, I was just in an hook line and Sacre. But she goes on the cruise and she has the outfits all like laid out with all the different labels from her friend, just her saying mother. Just I gets so giddy just hearing that Rebecca with her and it would be a close second. But yeah, I think everyone should watch that movie. I'm not a big movie headed like at all. I don't know anything about films, but I just think that's a total delight.
Speaker 1: Really good, really good chat. What's the film you could or have watched the most over and over again.
Speaker 2: I have watched Catch Me If you Can, over and over and over and over again. I just love it.
Speaker 1: Can I tell you something? That film Catch Me If you Can, I've only seen once. I found it. It made me sad for a whole week. That film. I think it's one of the saddest films I've ever seen. Really yeah. I was like, it looks like Jaunty and it's Jaunty Credit Secret and it's and it's like, here's this fun film. But for me, it was a film about a guy who's so devastated by his parents' divorce that he runs away and does all these things, but the whole time he's just sad about his dad. And then he never reconnects with his dad, and then his dad dies it's the saddest story.
Speaker 2: But he's fine after he moves on with his life and he has a happy life.
Speaker 1: So I say he's then working for the FBI. I like the whole things, Like I feel like that what the subtext of the film is terrible father son's story that never gets resolved, Like all of this is him acting out because he misses his dad.
Speaker 2: Right, I enjoyed the sadness.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, so I'm not wrong. Right, it is a really depressive with the jaunty sad.
Speaker 2: It is really sad. But I feel like I don't know, there's something about him, Like I totally understand what you're saying about all that's if there's something about it with him just being like so lost and everything that I'm not that I enjoy, but like i feel like I'm totally there with him and I've done the whole thing of like I watched all the interviews with the real guy, and then I know, like it's kind of you know, a lot of it isn't true and whatever, it's not true. It's only a film.
Speaker 1: Brush I told you this at the beginning when we sat down to watch it. Yeah, maybe I think it's the sort of marketing and presentation of that film. I guess blindsided me because had I gone in going hey, you're a boat to watch really heavy.
Speaker 2: The clips of him walking through the airport with their hostess, and you're.
Speaker 1: Like, this is true sexy scene with Jennifer.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, I take as well at the appeals because there is a part of me where I've always had this little thing where I would love to rub a bank. Yes, you know, I would love I would love.
Speaker 1: To Yeah, me too.
Speaker 2: I think that's not most people feel that, don't they. It's not for the money, Well like to have the money, but it's just for the like adrenaline. Yeah, yeah, I love this so good?
Speaker 1: What's the listening? Know? What's the worst film we've ever seen?
Speaker 2: Okay, we're still and I wasn't going to say this, but it's just I'm going to have to follow my heart dark night. Hate it, hate it?
Speaker 1: Wow?
Speaker 2: Oh, I don't know. People won't like that.
Speaker 1: People are going to like this. What are your reasons?
Speaker 2: I hate it? Because so I have to put in context. I went to see it. It was actually the first sight of it opening. I mean, shame with there. I don't know how we ended up getting tickets. We didn't know what was going on. We did, and there's people in the cinema, they were all dressed up. What is this the nerd fest? What's happening here? And we've got tickets and people were like, you know, it's this whole experiencing of people who been hollering and whatever. I thought it was terrible. I look, I like Batman. Yeah, Michael Keaton is the best one. I stuck around for George Clooney, Okay, Michelle fight for his fantastic, beautiful, sexy, amazing, so exciting. My problem now with Batman is it's boring. Where's the humor? Where is the humor that we all grew up with? With Batman? We know jokers fucked in the head, we know that, Where's where's the joke A part of Joker? I mean Jim Carrey as Riddler and all that. Like, I was on board and now it's just gone, it's gotten stupid. It's annoyed me. Now it's actually annoyed me. And it's too fucking long. Too long, And the way people are talking about it, they want to get a grip. I don't know that. I have no idea that film as well no, put it in context. What I will say is where we went to see the movie, we had just started ish seeing each other, so there may have been the tension of we want to have sex after this film? When is this film?
Speaker 1: Right? And it's not a sexy film, no.
Speaker 2: But the kind of like when is this going to be over? You know? So it's just now and I know people don't love it whatever, but vision like it. City Range is another one. I don't know what was going on there. I left the cinema.
Speaker 1: Did you have a nice time after you left The Dark Knight?
Speaker 2: Yes? We did. Yeah, I just remember I can even remember now fidgeting in my seat getting annoyed.
Speaker 1: What is the film you're in? Comedy? You're very funny, you're a comedian. What's the film that made you laugh the most?
Speaker 2: Oh? Yeah, so hard? How do you know what? So many on the list? Well, I'm just gonna go with the one that I can remember really laughing, like just really really laughing at It was scary movie. I was still the clever but just sometimes I feel like with comedy or funny things, people can get too snobby about it, you know. I like sometimes this silliness and all that is exactly like I still talk about, oh, you know, my strong hand, and I like it just kills me. It's just kill me. I remember when I watched this, I just roared, roared ord Ard. But like, I mean, it's so hard to pick your favorite foody film, but I feel like it's one of those words. It's not going to be like on the Tellia Christmas or kind of pop up. So I haven't seen it recently. Maybe I could go back and watch it. No good, but I just remember like screat like just laughing my head off at that.
Speaker 1: It's funny. Emma Dorian, you have been wonderful. However, when you were eighty four years old and you went up the stairs, you had a hair dryer. You'd been using it downstairs. You wrapped it up. You left it in the middle of the stairs to remind yourself take that upstairs when you go up later. You made a cup of tea. You had the tea, then you walked up the stairs. You stepped over the hair dryer, just carried on, went upstairs, and then you went to your bed office. You haunted it for a bit and then you were like, oh, I'd like another cup of tea. So you come down the stairs, you step onto the hair dryer, you fall to You try and balance yourself, but you fall forwards and your head goes down the stairs. You break your neck, but the way you land, it's quite like beautiful. Your hair sort of cascades over your face. The hair is actually covering the absolute load of blood that is pouring out of your skull. But don't worry about that, cause the hall looks great. And anyway, I'm walking past with a coffee, you know what I'm like, And I'm like, oh Jesus over, your hair looks beautiful. And then I'm like, oh, hang on, there's something about the way you're lying doesn't seem quite right. And I look and there's a pool of blood is appearing around me. I'm like, oh, I think she's dead. Actually a fuck. Anyway, I'm trying to get you in this coffin, but there's more of you than I was expecting because there's blood is congealed with the wooden floor, so I'm having to chop up the floorboards to get you out and have to chop you up into bits, chop me up, chopping, get your stuff you in this coffin to use my elbows like this, Oh my god, and stuff you'll in. There's no room in this coffee there. There's only enough room to slide the DVD into the side for you to take across to the other side. What film are you taking to show in Electric Blanket Heaven? When it is your Electric Blanket movie now, Emma Duran.
Speaker 2: I am taking Ritus, Sue and Bob two.
Speaker 1: Oh fucking brilliant. The Electric Blankets are going to be so happy? What a shout?
Speaker 2: I think, you know, So if we're going to be in Heaven, let's have a bit of brack, let's have a conversation. I just I love that film.
Speaker 1: YEA love us.
Speaker 2: Even though I know a lot of people would say it's kind of depressing. I think it's great.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's great. A great shout. No one's brought it. They were gonna be happy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, that was brought. Yeah something you know, sexy but weird. And that scene in the car the first time was in the car, Okay, watch that? Sorry, what what are you doing? Bob?
Speaker 1: Bob's having a lovely times.
Speaker 2: For a great time Bolus bass you know what I mean? Yeah, So, yeah, I just think it's a great film. So that's not gonna That's what I'm going to show them all in heaven.
Speaker 1: I think, what do you have before we say goodbye? Coming out for people to watch and listen to.
Speaker 2: I have a tour in Ireland and in the Ireland, in Ireland and the UK until March. Maybe we'll see.
Speaker 1: Are you going to be in London?
Speaker 2: Yes? Thank you for Emijing.
Speaker 1: Where will you be on in London?
Speaker 2: I've got to be in Leicester Square Theater in March.
Speaker 1: Amazing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm going to be there and I'm going to be all over the place. My chase are on Emma doorincomedy dot com. And then I'm just kind of I lurk around Instagram and make little things on my phone and that's doing something. You know. You got to keep busy, You got to keep trying.
Speaker 1: God bless you. This has been a real pleasure. Thank you very much for your time, Thanks for having me. Enjoy the rest of your tour. I will and enjoy your electric blanket and I will I hope that you have a wonderful death. Good day to you.
Speaker 2: Well done.
Speaker 1: So that was episode three hundred and twenty three. Head over to the Patreon at Patreon dot com forward, last Breakdal's teams, next to secret Chat and videos with em and Duran, go chat for podcasts, give us a start writing and right back the films and to you and why. It's a lovely thing to read my name and Marian loves it and it's really appreciated. I hope you're all well. Thank you very much for listening. Thank you so much to Emma for giving me her time. Thanks to Scrubius peeping and struck some pieces Network. Thanks to Buddy Peace for producing it. Thanks I helped me doing Milfero's Big Money Plays Network for hosting it. Thanks to Adam Richinson for the graphics and needs a lining for the photography. Come and join me next week for another absolutely cracking guest. That's it for now. I hope you're all well, but in the meantime, have a lovely week, and please, now more than ever, be excellent to each other.
Speaker 2: Tacks as the tacks back back