Speaker 1: Welcome to the iHeartRadio and Coast to Coast AM paranormal podcast network. I'll get ready for another episode of Beyond Contact with Captain Wrong.
Speaker 2: The thoughts and opinions expressed by the host our thoughts and opinions only, and do not necessarily reflect those of iHeartMedia, iHeartRadio, Coast to Coast AM, employees of Premiere Networks, or their sponsors and associates. You are encouraged to do the proper amount of research yourself, depending on the subject matter and your needs.
Speaker 3: Hey everyone, it's Captain Ron and each week on Beyond Contact, we'll explore the latest news in ufology, discuss some of the classic cases, and bring you the latest information from the newest cases as we talk with the top experts.
Speaker 4: Welcome to Beyond Contact. I am Captain Ron, and today we're going to be looking at another aspect of the UFO phenomenon, namely cases of direct contact with alleged alien beings. I'm going to be speaking with Yvonne Smith about this. She's a certified hypnotherapist who since nineteen ninety when she first opened her office, began working with PTSD victims. Noticing that many of her subjects were describing a pattern of a close encounter experience. In nineteen ninety one, she founded zero, the Close Encounter Resource Organization. This is a support group which hosts monthly meetings for people who've had such experiences. Hi, Yvon, how you doing?
Speaker 3: Huh?
Speaker 5: Hi Captain Ron, I'm doing great. Thank you for having me on the show.
Speaker 4: Absolutely. Of course I need to mention that in twenty twenty three you won the Lifetime Achievement Award at Contact in the Desert for all your work in this area helping people.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, that was such a highlight for me. I will never forget it, and when I'm proud of it, I tell everybody about it. So thank you again. I love it.
Speaker 4: Of course, that's awesome, well deserved. You started off helping people with PTSD, and I think you were originally even trying to help cancer patients when you first started off. So how does it go from that to now you're working with contact ees.
Speaker 5: I had a very close uncle, like a big brother really. He died at forty one years old of cancer and I was with him, you know, every day. And when I started hypnotherapy college, you know, I thought that would be you know, something very dear near and dear to my heart. And I did work with cancer patients in the clinic after I graduated. But when I opened up my practice, that's what I was going to do, but I had opened up an office closer to my home. But meanwhile, it was when I went to see Bud Hopkins, who was the pioneer of abduction research and eventually became my mentor. When I went to see his lecture at at the time, there were this was the late eighties Whole Life Expo. They were, you know, all over the country, and my mother is very into the metaphysics, she was very psychic, so she wanted me to go with her, and we went to his lecture and I became totally intrigued about what he was talking about, showing his slides, and afterwards we waited to ask him a couple of questions and from there, you know, when I started him with therapy college, I thought, I'm going to learn to do this. They don't teach or back then, they didn't teach regression. In fact, they frowned on it because they thought, you know, that's taking somebody back and you have to be very very careful about what you're doing there. Well, how I learned regression with abductees was observing Bud's sessions when he was out. He would fly out from New York and stay with my family. I was married at the time, with my boys were you know, two little boys, and I you know, at the time, I didn't realize, Oh my god, I mean, this is just you know, what an opportunity I had of just sitting in with him. And like I said, eventually he became my mentor because then I started seeing clients as I met people in the field, because I went The big conference I went to was the move On Symposium in Las Vegas. At the time, Oh my god, I wouldn't experience that was and I met several people, and you know, I told him I'm I'm a certified HITMO therapist working with Bud Hopkins. And I started getting referral. But I still thought, oh, this will be interesting, you know, a few abduction cases, and still I was, you know, going to be working with cancer patients, which I did for a while. But it's snowball, Ron, It's snowball. You know. Now, thirty three years later, I have to say that I was placed on this path. It's not something I planned on, really directly planned on. But I couldn't say this, you know, twenty years ago, could sound it to woo woo, you know like, oh, I was placed on those paths. But really, I don't if people who know me, I don't obsess over anything. I get bored before I obsess over anything. This was the first subject that I couldn't get enough to read. I couldn't get enough you know, documentaries to watch. And then you know, eventually I traveled. I was asked to lecture, and I traveled with Bud Hopkins, doctor David Jacobs, doctor John Mack. I mean, you know, here are all the A listers and here I was the rookie and the only woman at the time, and we traveled throughout the United States. It was just unbelievable. I learned so much because I had questions. I'll don't forget.
Speaker 4: Those are the top guys. So that's the perfect place to learn right there from guys, right.
Speaker 5: Yeah. I just couldn't believe how fortunate I was. You know how we all gather after, you know, after the conference is over for the day, we go to the bar. We have a few drinks and I remember asking the guys, I said, to have any of you ever had descriptions someone in regression that described a tall you know, a dracula collar, a hi dracula collar, and a cape. Because I thought, oh my god, this sounds crazy. You know what did I get myself into? And I remember John mad Oh yeah, I get those all the time. And Bud would carry around, you know, his folder with some drawings and even showed me a couple. So I knew at that time I was on the right track. I knew I just if you.
Speaker 4: Have this therapeutic background, how did you know at that time that this wasn't something else? Like couldn't people with traumatic experiences as a child create the alien abduction story in their head.
Speaker 5: When I get clients and I'm still getting them every week, new clients, they had gone through all the traditional therapy, all you know, psychiatrists, psychology, they've been medicated, and they all tell me because this experience goes back to very early childhood. So when they're talking about twenty thirty forty years ago, there was nothing back then. You know, we didn't have the internet, there were no documentaries, you know, maybe a few UFO books, and a child is not going to make up something that's going to terrify them. My own son, my youngest son, was five years old when he started telling me something was coming in his room, and you know, he would come into our room and sleep on the floor every single night. And I'm getting these reports from many other parents, and I think because of what my son went through, it's made me a better therapist to be able to talk to parents about their children because they were putting it on the back burner for themselves. But then when their children start saying these strange things and it's all very, very similar, they realize, oh my god, I've got to I have to face what I may have gone through, you know.
Speaker 4: So that, yeah, what about the criticisms that we hear about hypnotherapists that they lead people down the alien path, that they lead them to that story, what about that?
Speaker 5: Well? Yeah, I mean I've heard this, I've heard it over and over. But I would talk about it many years ago. He would get so irritated. I mean, yes, if they go to an untrained therapist, And it scares me to think how many are out there trying to work with this. Some have led people. Back then, people were talking about it so we were really getting slammed as you know hypnotherapists. But when you listen, you know I had clients and we started off with cassettes. I mean I was recording on cassette tapes back then. When my clients told me, why you hardly say anything the sessions because I give them a copy of their session, they go, you know, they they told me that they were not led. I know, Bud didn't leave them, you know, job back. So that's why I trained therapists now. Ron I each workshops. I'm going to have another one coming up in September because we need trained there. It's out there. I'm not going to be able to do this forever, you yet, I'm going to have.
Speaker 4: To get more people in this field helping, helping these folks. You're listening to Beyond Contact on the iHeartRadio and Coast to Coast AM Paranormal podcast network.
Speaker 6: At Paranormal date dot com, you meet the most fantastic people. Hi.
Speaker 4: I'm Tom, Hi, I'm Jennifer. What brings you here?
Speaker 7: Yeah, I'm here to meet someone who understands me how so well. I'm into UFOs, goh staaliens, Bigfoot, conspiracy theories, the paranormal that kind of stuff, but can't seem to find anyone who gets.
Speaker 6: Oh, well, nice to meet you, Tom, I gotta go.
Speaker 7: Uh okay, I guess that's not your cup of tea.
Speaker 8: You sure very good luck with that.
Speaker 7: I can't meet anyone when I'm out, and I really can't find a website for my unique interest. What does one to do?
Speaker 6: Have you thought about paranormal date dot com paro dot What?
Speaker 7: Who are you?
Speaker 6: I'm a paranormal matchmaker and it's paranormal date dot com. It's a website for people looking for people like them, stuff you.
Speaker 7: Like, remember interesting, I'll give it a try.
Speaker 6: Well, let's try this again.
Speaker 4: H Hi, I'm Tom.
Speaker 9: Hey, I'm deb Your profile on paranormal date dot Com looked very interesting. So you really saw a UFO?
Speaker 7: Well yeah, it was so intense, but not as intense as meaning you you're.
Speaker 9: An alien chasing flirt. But I kind of like it.
Speaker 7: Wow, this paranormal date dot Com thing really works.
Speaker 6: Maybe paranormal date dot com is for you. People with an interest in things they hear a Georgia's show find their match daily. So if you're looking for that special someone with an interest in UFOs, ghosts, aliens, bigfoot, conspiracy theories, and of course the paranormal. Come to the dating site inspired by George Nori. It's always free to search, and if you decide to upgrade to our amazing new features, use promo code George for a great discount Paranormal Day dot com. You are not alone.
Speaker 4: Hey, it's the Wizard of Weird Joshua P.
Speaker 6: Warren.
Speaker 10: Don't forget to check out my show Strange Things each week as I bring you the world of the truly amazing and bizarre right here on the iHeartRadio and Coast to Coast am Paranormal Podcast Network.
Speaker 4: We are back on Beyond Contact. We're talking to Yvonne Smith here. Cavon, why don't you give us a typical like a walk through a case of a tip abduction that someone will will report to you or you'll hear under hypnosis. Tell us what you hear, well.
Speaker 5: There is some conscious memory with these experiences. People usually will remember the beginning of an abduction or the end of an abduction. There's two ways, a couple of ways really that this happens. The first one is could be a bedroom visitation. That's what we call them back then in the nineties. People will sit like they say, they're sitting in bed, watching TV, reading a book. They will see a bright blue white light coming through the window. They're thinking, you know, is that a car light or you know, they're not sure, but all of a sudden, they start feeling that they can't move except for their eyes. Some of them will see something coming in the room. Others there's just a blackout period. Once they start feeling what they start feeling that they cannot move, they're paralyzed. Then they'll come to me many years later, and with the with the regression, we start with, okay, this is this happened twenty years ago, and put them in their room, put them in that house where when this happened. They will then describe being taken out of their room. They'll describe going right through the window or right through the ceiling. Then they'll go you know. Then they'll say, eventually I'm not in my room. This is not my room. And as I'll ask them to describe your surroundings, and they'll describe many times a very sterile room. They feel that something or someone's with them, but they can't see them. Some of the room is very bright, some of the room is very dark. I'll throw in a question like what do you see in the corners of the room, and they're looking around. You can see their eyes moving under their closed eyelids, and they'll tell me the room is round, there's no corners, you know, and so when I ask them, you look around. So they'll describe, you know, machinery, they'll describe maybe a computer like equipment. And then they'll say eventually or suddenly, they'll say I'm on a table, or if something feel I'm lying on something that's not my bed, something like that. But this takes patience and it takes time because not all the information comes out in one session. Unfortunately. I'll just ask them, you know, what does it feel underneath you? They'll tell me it feels like a really hard, cold table. I don't think I have my clothes off. They don't remember their clothes being removed. I'll tell them, your senses are all of your senses are heightened. What are you sens and around you? What are you hearing? What are you feeling? There's a lot of silence within these sessions, and then they may say there's something or somebody to my right, or something's holding my arm or my head. There's pain on my head. There's a lot of head procedures with the abduction needle like instruments go inside different parts of the head, different parts of or love your right ear. Eventually, when I was working with but we realized that they were implanting people when they were doing this. And then eventually my dear friend and colleague, doctor Roger Leure, came on board, and then they started doing surgeries with these not everybody, not everybody has these objects, and we still don't know what what their real function is. We're thinking tracking device. They don't really need to tracking device to find anybody. Another theory is it improves our immune system. It keeps us healthy because they need us or our DNA and all the other materials they needs for to create this hybrid race so that people you they do, you know, eventually they do. Many of them don't want to look at them. You know, they'll they'll begin to get very upset.
Speaker 9: You know.
Speaker 5: Some of them feel really close to their face right there and there's you know, they'll describe their eyes of core. Some of them look you know, they say they look very insect like. There's always a praying matches type being present. He always seems to be in charge. It always it's always a male energy. That's what takes time is for them to describe what these beings look like because they're being touched, and so ask them, you know, feel your body, your body retains memories, what does it feel like? You know, is there any pressure or discomfort in any part of your body? And then then you know, they'll tell me where they feel that pain or pressure. But a you know, a skilled hypnotherapist will tell them be able to get the information forward without them feeling the pain or discomfort. Because if people are reliving this experience, and that's why it's very important where someone goes for help. These are going to relive this and they don't want to you know, they don't want to be worse off than what happened to them before they even went into therapy. My goal is to relieve the PTSD symptoms and then the research a second, because everybody has to function, you know, no matter what, we all have to go to work, pay bills, pay taxes. You know, people who are having these experiences get very little sleep many times, and the PTSD will they can't concentrate on their work. And affects their relationships, whether they're married or in a relationship. It's very tedious work. Like I said, the information sometimes comes out very very slowly.
Speaker 4: So it sounds like we've seen they have. These kind of beings. Are the typical gray beings that we see the alien image of.
Speaker 5: You know, the ones I've come across. So what I'll say, I work with. The ones that take these people out of their normal environment are the ones, the small little grays that people talk about and then when they go onto the crap, it's different. There's some that are taught than these little grays, and some of them we are very tight fitting one piece suit or uniforms. Sometimes there's very human looking ones. We used to call them the Nordics way back in the day. Now it's feel it's you know, more perfected hybrids that can be down here and nobody would even bink a eye at them.
Speaker 4: Then about these different races, you're saying, these different beings are on the same ship together. We hear about these different races. We've heard there's four different races. We've heard eighty eight different races. I think some people have even categorized over one hundred distinct races that humans have claimed to interact with. How many different species have you catalog that you see repeated by contact these or is it pretty consistently a small group.
Speaker 5: It's consistently because I'm dealing with abduction. So it's the small grace four foot tall little grays that take people out of their environment. And there's the taller ones that you know, there's a chain of command on the ship. So there's the taller Grays. Like I said, sometimes I'll wear a type fitting uniform. There's the very tall training Mattis type, always in charge. Some of them wear a cape. Here comes the you know, the high collar cape. Sometimes there's light beans that are on board as well, but they don't perform any of the examinations. It's the gray beans and the train Mattis type that do those things.
Speaker 4: Interesting when we return, we're going to talk more with you, Vonne Smith about these experiences that people have aboard craft and being abducted out of their room. You're listening to Beyond Contact on the iHeartRadio and Coast to Coast am Paranormal podcast network.
Speaker 8: Every eight minutes, the American Red Cross brings help and hope to people in need. Thanks to the support of everyday heroes like you, the Red Cross is able to respond to disasters big and small, support military families, help ensure that blood is available when needed, and teach life saving skills like CPR and first Aid. Be a hero donate today, visit Redcross dot org or call one eight hundred Red Cross.
Speaker 11: Welcome on the iHeartRadio and Coast to Coast Dam Parnil podcast network.
Speaker 4: Listen anytime any plays.
Speaker 1: Hey, it's time to head over to Coast tocoastdam dot com and check out the Artbell Vault, a collection of timeless audio. Listen to some of the eight interviews with the likes of the late father Malachi Martin, doctor Evelyn Paglini, investigative journalist Jim Mars, and more. This is classic audio that you can enjoy at any time, and it's all heard without interruption. News shows are at it each week, So find out how to access the Art Beelvault now by going to Coast Tocoastdam dot com. That's Coast to Coast am dot com.
Speaker 4: We are back on Beyond Contact. I'm Captain Ron talking to Yvonne Smith here about alien abduction cases. Yvon if this is really happening to people. Do you have a guess as to what this actually is. Do you think it's off planet physical beings traveling here. Do you think it's maybe a separate race here on Earth. Do you think it's a race from the future, interdimensional beings, or is it tied to souls or spirits after death? What do you get the sense that these creatures aren't well?
Speaker 5: You know, working with so many people, it is a physical experience. People are taken out of their homes or out of their cars. Other family members have searched for people, and you know they're gone. They're gone in the middle of the night. I know it's a physical experience. They'll come back with marks on their bodies that were not there the night before. I show these in my lectures, triangular shaped bruises or needle like marks, incisions that look like they're almost healed over. They could be others that you had described, But with the work that I do, it's mainly it's mainly physical because as I mentioned, people will also see a loved one being taken. They'll they'll be there, say in the bed or in the car, and they'll you know, they're not able to move and their witness team, their loved one being taken out of the car, out of the room that happened in my Coronado mass subduction case of you know, a husband and wife. So as far as you know the others, you know, I mean, these these beings can be inner dimensional. Of course, you know, they can get here and you know, in and out people will see a craft and then all of a sudden, I say, it's gone. I mean, just zip, it's gone. You know. I wish I had more information about these beings, but all I know is I have to take take it from where the research is taking me.
Speaker 4: And of course you do. And in that research, do you hear do we ever get messages from them that that the beings want to give to humanity or that individual?
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, I mean over the years, of course, it's always been since I started this, that we're not taking care of our planet. That you know, we have to raise our vibration to a more spiritual level. We need to love each other more to be able to heal the planet. Course, I think it's getting worse when you're looking around what's happening around the world, and I think that's why these latest messages are coming through because they're concerned. They're concerned about our weapons. They've always been concerned about our nuclear weapons. There's been messages given to people about that. And now, I mean back in when you know, the sixties, it was like five different military installations. They turned them all off. You know, if that wasn't a message to us, but did we listen? No, And now they're worried about other countries. What is it China and Russia getting together. They're worried about what they're going to do. I mean, we're just really humans to them, and they're very concerned because this is going to affect the rest of the universe. So I'm hearing a very anxious message on them that they are going to be coming. They're out, They're coming. It's time.
Speaker 4: So I don't like that over the years, over and over, and I've heard that going back many many years. So I feel like that's kind of falling on deaf ears here because I think that seems to be just part of the experience and maybe their time means within a thousand years is quick, you know.
Speaker 5: I mean, we still don't know what you know, we're coming soon. We still don't know what soon is. But just taking from what I'm hearing lately and from many people what's happening around the world. I don't know, it feels different this time. Wrong, it feels different to me.
Speaker 4: So you're going to make sense what the point of all this might be beyond the hybridization program. Is there anything else that you're getting that's a message or that you feel after hearing case after case after case, that something else is happening or something else is trying to be communicated.
Speaker 5: What I've heard lately is that they are going to be showing themselves. They haven't, but as far as a definite message other than what they're doing or what they want to do, not yet. But I'm still keeping mind, eyes and ears open because I have a lot of new people coming to see me lately. I've never been this busy in my entire career. You know, when you work for yourself, it goes like this, you know, and there's some months I rarely have, you know, I don't have any sessions, and this is my livelihood. But lately I feel like I've been working full time and that's never happened before.
Speaker 4: So well, that's interesting. Yeah, you're seeing an increase that's interesting. Okay, Well, over the years, you know, we've heard of that free study done years ago that you know, although people were all traumatized early by the experience, the vast majority of them felt that they liked that they had this experience in their life and they like having this. Is that what you've found as well, or do people feel differently?
Speaker 5: Excuse me? Eventually, Yeah, they were all traumatized because they didn't know what was happening to them, so they come for help. Eventually, when it's it's a combination of all the therapy, you know, the regression, getting together in the support group, listening to other people, like minded people, you know, like they're not alone, the fear begins to dissipate. And when that fear begins to dissipate, that's when they realize the majority of telling me to become a better person, that are grateful for the experience. You know, it's opened up their eyes. You cannot see the world the same. I'm different from what I was thirty three years ago. They become you know, more spiritual, more kind to each other, the love for animals that they all have. It's just a handful of people that I that I'm working with that, I've come across that are still very very angry, you know. But everybody is very different how they handle this, just like how we handle grief. You know, there's no handbook saying this is what you have to do. So you know, in my support creuk means nobody's right, nobody's wrong, but you know, everybody support each other for whatever stage they're in. We have to respect that.
Speaker 4: Of course. Do you feel that these beings are anevolent or do you think that could be a ruse?
Speaker 5: Even I don't think they are evil, you know, I don't get that they're evil at all. They have an agenda and they are doing their job. They can be very, very kind and very loving, but they also can be very deceptive. They will have someone they say they're bringing someone on the ship, and the person will look ahead of them. I'll go, oh my god, there's my mom, you know, or there's my dad, a loved one who's crossed over, and then all of a sudden it morphs into the alien be is to make them feel comfortable with them. But people get angry about that, you know, and that happens. That happens so much. I can't even begin to tell you so they can be and and you know, and how if they answer your question, they could be very deceptive. They kind of go around the question and they really don't answer directly. You know, where are you from? Where are you doing this? I mean basically they just say, we're not here to hurt you. You'll be done pretty you know, we'll be done soon.
Speaker 4: Yeah. But somebody that was here to hurt you probably would say that. They would say, I'm not here to hurt you, and then they would hurt you. Just you're hearing it. So I don't know how we trust them. And I don't know why this has to be so clandestine. It seems right an interesting aspect of this whole phenomenon. When we return, We're going to continue our conversation with you, Von Smith. You are listening to Beyond Contact on the iHeartRadio and Coast to Coast AM paranormal podcast network.
Speaker 11: Hey, folks, we need your music. Hey, it's producer Tom at Coast to Coast AM and every first Sunday of the month, we play music from emerging artists just like you. If you're a musician or a singer and have recorded music you'd like to submit, It's very easy Just go to Coast tocoastam dot com, click the Emerging Artists banner in the carousel, follow the instructions, and we just might play your music on the air. Go now to Coast tocoastam dot com to send us your recording. That's Coast to Coast AM dot Hey folks, producer Tom here reminding you to make sure and check out our official Coast to Coast AM YouTube channel. For many of us, YouTube is our go to place for audio visual media, and we here at Coast to Coast are happy to share free hour long excerpts of Coast to Coast AM with you, our loyal fans and new listeners. Our YouTube channel offers many different Coast to Coast AM hour long pieces of audio on numerous topics including uphology, extraterrestrials, conspiracies, strange creatures, prophecies, and much much more. There's even a section that includes our most popular uploads, such as many of the David Polaidi shows on people disappearing in national parks. To visit or subscribe, just go to YouTube and type in Coast to Coast AM Official, or you can simply go to the Coast to coastam dot com website and click on the YouTube icon at the top. It's the official Coast to Coast AM YouTube channel. You're gonna love this. Just get on over to Coast tocoastam dot com and start your free listening now.
Speaker 8: Hi, I'm Sandra Champlain. Please make sure and check out my show Shades of the Afterlife, heard right here on the iHeart Radio and Coast to Coast a m paranormal podcast network.
Speaker 4: We are back on Beyond Contact. I'm Captain Ron. We're talking to Yvonne Smith here. Is there any way to stop this? We occasionally hear of cases where people with these experiences claim to have been able to stop it. Have you found that to be true?
Speaker 5: People ask me all the time, why can you please stop this? I wish I could. I wish I had that power.
Speaker 4: Wow, it's even scarier.
Speaker 5: Yeah. I don't want to mislead people into thinking they could stop it, or if I tell them, oh, do this and do that, they'll stop it. This experience will lay dormant, sometimes for many years, but then something down the line will happen again. So they people have stopped it. Say, on a night where people feel like something's going to happen, they just have this electricity, their hairstanns on end. They know when something's going to happen. Some of them will say the Lord's Prayer really loud, or you know, whatever makes them feel safe, whatever religion they're in, or they've stopped it for that night. But I know there's been a couple of books written out there saying this is how to stop it, which I feel really misleads people, and I don't want to do that. So I have people in their late seventies eighties going what do they want with me now? And I tell them I've learned that it's a lifelong program. I'm in it, my son is in it, and many, you know, millions of others.
Speaker 4: Yeah, obviously it's just like they obviously are studying their whole lives, which would make sense from you know, a scientific standpoint. Can you tell us what you think some of the strongest cases you've experienced have come across you know, I've heard of multiple witness cases, which really ramps it up for me and helps strengthen the case.
Speaker 5: Absolutely. My Coronado Island case that happened in nineteen ninety four, twelve people, a dozen people from my support group, I was seeing the conference. This was this was hosted by the Robert Biglow Foundation. It was called Triad Conference. There were, look, I said, a dozen people that weekend that were that had experiences. They all saw each other on the craft. They described seeing each other on the craft that one And because I was there and as I was writing it, writing the book, I remember I could put myself back there and I remember the you know, people coming up to me and saying, I'm not feeling well. You know, one person hat all this ahead of time and to come to the conference, and after he had his experience, he didn't remember everything, but he refused to go to the conference. He went shopping with his wife instead and was like, what you know, he just refused. Of course, I started doing sessions on all of them as we returned home, but it wasn't right away. It was, you know, bits and pieces. As I was writing the book, I was traveling up north to do more sessions because there were so many people involved. So I'm hoping that, I mean, I'm putting it out there in the universe that I like for this to be made into a feature film, because I think people need to know that there not one person out on the cornfield. This is happening to This is happening to you. And we have double abduction cases, multiple witness cases. I have several double abduction cases. My first one was with the double abduction of two brothers in the fifties and the encounter show back in the nine you did a wonderful segment on it. I show that every once in a while at my lectures because they put it together so well. Uh, there are so many you know, details to it, so you know it's this is a real experience. And since I'm as old as I am, Captain Ron, I don't care what people think of me. They want to think I'm crazy, Fine, I'm just going to continue my work. That's not going to stop me from what I'm doing.
Speaker 4: Well, you're also going to get new blood into this field, because you know, we've lost Bud Hopkins, your mentor, we've lost John Mack. Of course, Doctor Jacobs is retired. Barbara Lamb is still doing it, but I think she's slowed down quite a bit, right, and now you're going to be training people in this technique.
Speaker 5: Right, It's on my website. So anyone out there, you're a therapist, you want to do this go to my website has all the information on there. And you know, we need as many therapists and medical personnel as we can get in this field because you know, everybody, we all want evidence. You know, I want reports, I want evidence, and you know, since we lost off your roder lear, we're not doing the surgeries right now. But even even so, I don't encourage people to remove their objects, their implants unless it's causing them pain or discomfort.
Speaker 4: And this typically does kind of affect people's lives. I mean, you mentioned some good things that they feel more connected with animals and nature and whatnot, But meanwhile it often ruins their lives and a divorce, they lose their job and things like that.
Speaker 5: Right, Oh my god, it's still a stigma. You know, it's unfortunate people can't talk about UFOs without fear of losing their jobs and their status in the community. I mean, I've seen a lot of divorces, including mine. You know, it affects your entire life. That's why I just credit people for you. There's a lot of people coming forward and saying I'm so tired of you know, living a secret life. People from all walks of life. I mean, I have professional people that come to me, you know, people from all walks of life, people who own businesses, corporations, scientists.
Speaker 3: It.
Speaker 5: You know, you're not immune from this experience, and they don't care whether you're I have people who are famous and they're not famous and rich and poor. I mean, you know, cross section.
Speaker 4: It does not discriminate at all in any way, shape or form. It's anybody, not at all, not at all. How often do these experiencers also say they saw UFO? Is that common?
Speaker 5: It's common? And then won'll say, you know, I saw UFO or they'll often it's a you know, maybe maybe strange lights in the sky or something low flying. Uh. They they know it can't be a helicopter because they're very loud, or plane doesn't fly that low. You know, many years ago with families, so they'll all see something. I have family is it have all seen, say a flying saucer or something very strange hovering over Eberty. They're having like a family get together, and they all walk in the house and nobody talks about it for ten years. I really feel people are programmed not to talk about it, and then twenty years later, it's really strange so'll go something will trigger them the good you remember when we were standing out on the patio, you know, and they'll go yeah, and then other family members don't want to talk about it.
Speaker 4: So yeah, really interesting stuff. Well, thanks so much Yvonne for coming on. I really appreciate it. It's very interesting and I think you've done a lot of good work with people. I know firsthand that you've helped a lot of people directly, so thank you for that as well. Go to hypnotherapist Jhonsmith dot com if you want to find her. You could find out everything about her and zero on that website. And also thank you for listening to Beyond Contact. We'll be back next week with an all new webk so you can follow me Captain Ron on Twitter and Instagram at CD Underscore Captain Ron. Stay connected by checking out Contact inthedesert dot com. Stay open minded and rational as we explore the unknown right here on the iHeartRadio and Coast to Coast AM Paranormal Podcast Network.
Speaker 1: Thanks for listening to the iHeartRadio and Coast to Coast AM Paranormal Podcast Network. Make sure and check out all our shows on the iHeartRadio app or by going to iHeartRadio dot com,