Speaker 1: Miss Spelling with Tori Spelling and iHeartRadio podcast.
Speaker 2: I'm going to go back in time and we actually have met what I know, I know, I know. Please you're Joey McIntyre, like, oh would you little mean stop it? No, I have a cool story. I have a cool story that you wouldn't remember this. But it was twenty twenty and it was COVID and I was doing a TV show called Celebrity Show Off where we created in our homes because no one could leave her homes little videos and I actually married a couple because I.
Speaker 3: That's right, that's right, that's right, that's right. And what did I do? I jumped in and what did I do? My god?
Speaker 2: So this woman's dream her poor husband, but like good it was to meet you and Debbie and if they had a real wedding, which they had to cancel it.
Speaker 3: Because it was COVID. She like it was.
Speaker 2: All in honor of you guys, and she wanted you. So I surprised her and I DMed you and you got you were so nice and got right back to me and we facetimed with the bride because I married them virtually, and you sing to her.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, you know, it's it's the fog of the pandemic, you know what I mean, Like we did so many wild things back then. Now I'm going to forgive myself. I have a really good memory, and I should have remembered that. But because I knew, I knew we didn't meet in person. I knew we didn't meet it.
Speaker 2: Never have, which is kind of weird. Yeah, how does that happen? But I came away from that experience being like, he's one of the kind I really like. It meant a lot to me and a lot to her, and you don't have to do it, and you did it in a heartbeat, and you were so nice and I don't know whatever.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 2: Musicians are supposed to like have like bad boy images, but you're nice.
Speaker 3: Sorry, put it out. No, I was. I was the cute one, remember.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm gonna break your heart right now. It was Jordan. I was into Jordan.
Speaker 3: That's okay, I'm a Jordan girl too. It's all right.
Speaker 2: I understand we're the cute and you're still the cute one. I mean whenever I know you're married with three kids, so I can say that, Okay.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we can say that. It's a safe place. It's a safe place.
Speaker 2: I'll slid into your damns later. No, I'm just kidding.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh.
Speaker 2: So wait, I feel like now all the kids because we both have teenagers. I have kids almost your exact kids, same age. I have an eight year old, a seventeen year old, a four CHANI old at third chanldren and an eight year old. You have a seventeen, fifteen and.
Speaker 3: Fourteen God bless you.
Speaker 2: Yes I do, mister McIntyre.
Speaker 3: I wanted a fourth, but I think the ship has sailed.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, I kind of want a sixth. All that ship is sailed as well, but I still want it. Yeah, wait, boys or girls? Sorry this I don't.
Speaker 3: I have two boys. My son just turned eighteen in November. My youngest son is going to be sixteen December thirteenth, and then my daughter's fourteen.
Speaker 2: Okay at the four year o girl in middle school?
Speaker 3: Not easy. She's in ninth grade. Yeah, she's I don't know, ninth grade. The night the nightmare hasn't hasn't begun yet. You know, I think it's one of my you know things I hang on to that you know, she seems to really like me and like I'm kind of in the can do no wrong thing. I mean, I can blow it. I don't want to piss her off.
Speaker 4: But to get the boys, you're scared of the daughter, right, Yeah, totally.
Speaker 2: Obviously, Oh my gosh, they do. Wait, she super smart. How she's a freshman.
Speaker 3: She's I get well May thirty. First, she might be on the youngest younger side. Okay, sir, she's actually you know, I never thought i'd have I would I'm semi traditional whatever. But anyways, what I'm getting at is we had two kids homeschooled. I never thought I'd be like that weird family that has two kids home school. But one of them, Griffin graduated. He finished like you know, before he started twelfth grade because he's all in on music and pandemic and he was doing some acting and YadA YadA, so that was his path. Kira is really good at gymnastics, so she's twenty five hours at the gym every week. So it's like she's she's homeschooled as well, way more rigorous home school because she wants to go to college and all that jazz.
Speaker 2: So you're like a dance mom. Dance dad. Wait, no, cheer dad. No gymnastics. What's the same, Dad.
Speaker 3: All I know is that I have a superhero wife who does it all while I'm tripping the light fantastic.
Speaker 2: I guess in that world is I have friends that have daughters in dance and cheer. So I understand your wife is a freaking superhero.
Speaker 3: Like, yeah, it's intense.
Speaker 2: It's intense that world.
Speaker 3: She still likes you, she still likes me. My wife likes me and my daughter.
Speaker 2: You guys are anomally wow.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's like a day to time though.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean, You know, you know it's you gotta gotta be careful, careful.
Speaker 2: How marriage is just not easy. I just got a divorce. We yeah, co parent, great, still love him.
Speaker 1: It just.
Speaker 2: Marriage is super hard and no one goes into it thinking it's going to be hard.
Speaker 3: You guys got married at what age?
Speaker 2: Young?
Speaker 3: Pretty young? I mean we're going on twenty three years. Yeah, I was thirty, she was She was like twenty five. So I scooped her out from the clubs of LA and she thought she was going to have some more fun and I said, oh no, I still have a story about that. But wait, what club did you mean that? No? She was. I mean when I met her, she was twenty four in LA and you know, had a lot of young friends, and she came out here and she was, you know, sort of figuring out what she wanted to do with her life.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we just kind of that's really young for in a boy world. I'm just saying, super famous thirty.
Speaker 3: I don't know everything. Everything's done. I mean getting back to it, like.
Speaker 2: I am a pop star? Are you a pop star? Do I have to say pop? I don't like pop star?
Speaker 3: Well again, we're not like I wouldn't I wouldn't start. It has a certain you know.
Speaker 2: I want to tell you a rock star.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, it's it's all relative, whatever it is. I'm a guy who you know, likes to make music and perform, and so far they haven't ripped me off the stage with a cane. So I continue to take chances and do what I love to do.
Speaker 2: I don't entertain people and bring joy, not success.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, I think my heart is in the right place. When it comes to that, you've got to be vulnerable and show up for you know, with good intentions. And we've been very, very lucky. Obviously. The band New Kids has been extremely lucky and we haven't messed it up yet, so.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you never will remember. Now, Okay, so now the kids all do abbreviations as you know, like my kittile text me and I'll be like, hey, can you do this? And she writes AFC of course.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: You know, I feel like you guys were like the first to do that.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, did you do you realize that like this is full circle?
Speaker 3: Yeah, way ahead of the game, ahead of the curve. No, I didn't. I never I never put that together. But there you go.
Speaker 2: You're the ones. Yeah, so Vegas, you're going back to Vegas.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we started.
Speaker 2: Residency like blue, like blue people's minds.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well we we started last June and then we were there in November and we just announced we're going to do February, June and October of next year. And it's a it's a wonderful show. It's a you know, like I said, we've been very lucky, have a lot of Hits street and somehow we've been able to pack that into a show for our diehard fans, but also for the Vegas crowd as well, and all the bells and whistles, you gotta come, you gotta come.
Speaker 2: Are you inviting me to a show chow?
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, and they have very cushy, little like banquette chair like VIP section. We're going to hook you up.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I would love to wait. This is my show, so I can plug myself even though I'm interviewing you. So because of all of your success and are we allowed to mention the other ones that's a success there?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yes, please?
Speaker 2: Okay. Well I'm the new kids on the Block fan Okay, and that's because you just hooked me up the tickets and I'm talking to But I love the Backstreet Boys as well. Sure, I'm friends. I know all I've known Donnie forever, love him.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I love his wife. Yeah, okay, anyway you're going.
Speaker 2: In Austin, nostalgia is back, thank you.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Not that you guys ever weren't, but like it's we're relevant again, Like from the nineties. It's like they're like, we don't want TikTokers and YouTubers, we want all of them, the comfort of them.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and now generations like our kids are knowing.
Speaker 2: Think for TikTok they see news and clicks. But Brian, Austin Green and I are doing like a David and Donna throwback, and we are December twenty eighth, going to be in Vegas. Yeah, at Voltaire okay for like a peach pit, but not after dark, and we're hosting and it's going to be all nineties music and everything like that. Yeah, thanks to you guys, we got this opportunity.
Speaker 3: So yeah, stop, you guys are legends. Legends. He's great. By the way. I've only bumped into him a couple of times, but I keep going on the sitcom that he did with Freddy Prince Junior years ago. It was only on for a minute.
Speaker 5: Not anger management, no no, no, no, no, it was It was a multi caam right. He was so funny, his timing was so freaking good. And I'm I'm picky. I'm I I hate to say it, I'm very picky. I have a sweet spot. I'm cynical. I don't like a lot of stuff. So when I really like something.
Speaker 1: And he was like.
Speaker 3: Like a A plus like level, like really funny and natural, I was just surprised. I thought it was great, But you know, all the good stuff gets canceled, So.
Speaker 2: What do you do? Of course, I'm sitting here beaming as the proud work wife for life.
Speaker 3: Yes, literally no, but he.
Speaker 2: Is one of the funniest humans I know, and we I'm like the email version of him very funny too.
Speaker 3: I have good time, yes, yes, but yeah he is.
Speaker 2: No one thinks of him that way because of nine or two and no. We always get yeah, I know, yeah, I can guys together.
Speaker 3: So you guys have a good back and forth repartee. I'm sure.
Speaker 2: I Oh my god, us together, the banter, it's just it's really like people are.
Speaker 3: Like a fly on the wall, like what you guys have.
Speaker 2: Funny good Yeah, he's a great Remand I think it.
Speaker 3: Was called Freddy, was it? Yeah? I think it was literally just Freddy. Yeah, yeah, he was a chef. He was playing a chef. Freddy was on the show.
Speaker 2: Oh interesting, Okay, yeah that was funny. Wait, so you guys you got back to did you always maintain a relationship throughout the years? I want to say with your cast, it's not a cast.
Speaker 3: We broke up in ninety four and then we came back in two thousand and eight, and you know, our fans were like ready for it. It was a big surprise, and since then we've been torn consistently, like mostly during the summer. I think, you know, the thing with us is that we have actually it hasn't been easy, but we've we've always put friendship and family first. It sounds really corny, but.
Speaker 2: We don't have some marriage of sorts and yeah and.
Speaker 3: So, and sometimes that's hard because you could do things business wise or be a little bit more hard edged to certain things. But like I think we do remember at the end of the day, like how lucky we are and where we came from our families. You know, that kind of friendship is it's invaluable, you know. And then along the way just you know, trying to make great shows and recreate moments and do the best we can for our fans, and our fans keep showing up. So yeah, we go way back.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: It's interesting when groups bands. What am I supposed to say use the word we broke up?
Speaker 3: Would you ever?
Speaker 2: Kind of I'm all about in this new space of like redefining words that have a certain connotation, like you disbanded, but like.
Speaker 3: Yeah, oh my god, disbanded. Yeah we do that sometimes, yeah, because it's not like a breakup, but yeah we disbanded.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Yeah, I like that better, because breakup feels like we broke up, which I know everyone says when the band ended, like we broke up, but yeah, you never truly broke up.
Speaker 3: Right, Yeah, are you over me right now? No, I'm watching you. I'm trying to IM trying to make sure I'm looking at the right spot on my my little set up here. You know, it's like during the pandemic. You know how many setups you had to find in your house to have different looks behind you.
Speaker 6: You have, you have this.
Speaker 3: I don't think I've ever been in this corner right here of my little den here, so I'm just making sure it looks good.
Speaker 2: Ever, I wish I had my contacts in it. I could see. I want to see what's up on your mantle. I'm a detailed person.
Speaker 3: I like things. I'll bring them down. This is a heavy little Buddha I got years ago. So you need a Buddha. Of course, there's the Buddha saying hi to Tori.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 3: Everything just just some chatch keys, you know. Yeah. I try not to be too cluttery, but I.
Speaker 2: Try to, but I can't help myself because I like I like things. I'm a seeker of well they say order, but like collector of things that I respond to like totally, Like I'm like, oh that feels good. I want that. I need that.
Speaker 3: It's nice.
Speaker 2: Sorry, what is what is the thing next to the buda? This thing? Yeah?
Speaker 3: These are just matches for the fireplace, kind of a fun little isn't that cute? Yeah?
Speaker 2: I like the glass?
Speaker 3: Nice stone. I should know what this is.
Speaker 2: Wait, I'll know amethyst. Okay, it's a geo.
Speaker 3: Okay, and look at this. You're green up there? What?
Speaker 2: Okay? Wait?
Speaker 3: Go on?
Speaker 2: Sorry interrupted.
Speaker 3: My my mother in law is an incredible artist and she makes these cards and she just bangs them up because she's so But I kept this because she made me this for my my fiftieth birthday. Isn't that gorgeous? Look at look at look at this? So good and she just bangs it out.
Speaker 2: The font is so good.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's gorgeous. But she said limited edition nineteen seventy two vintage, aged to perfection. I love that a big five.
Speaker 2: Oh you should frame that?
Speaker 3: Are you? How do you? Everybody knows our age? Yeah?
Speaker 2: I know they can google it, so I don't. Yeah, I'm a year I'm a year younger than you.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, so you did Did you have a big Did you have a big five? No? No, you didn't want to. Here's the thing I wanted.
Speaker 2: My mom wanted to do something and I wanted to please her, which I I it was the most beautiful thing. But she was like, she knows I love caviare. So she took me and it was like I think it was twenty five of us, like fambly friends with my mom. So and it was like speeches and like about this place had one thousand dollars baked potatoes, which I love a good baked potato. It's because it had the caviar in it, so i'm and we got to take home the parlay spoons. She had cake that from the cake place when I was a child. Make it.
Speaker 3: My mom is a great party planner.
Speaker 2: I was super psyched to have that, but I was super sick. We had just gone through mold in our house.
Speaker 3: Black mold. Uh huh no it got you? Oh no bad.
Speaker 2: I I came to that night and I was like sweating, and glam made me up and I was so happy, and my mom did such an amazing job, and all my friends came and gave speeches, and I was just like I needed to go home. I didn't even I think I had one sip of champagne.
Speaker 3: That was it.
Speaker 2: Like childhood friendship. But I feel like, yeah, I need that like big like blowout. What you do three or fiftieth?
Speaker 3: Oh my big blowout.
Speaker 2: It will be in February when I come to your show.
Speaker 3: There you go do it. When is your birthday?
Speaker 2: May sixteen?
Speaker 3: Ah, Taurus?
Speaker 2: I am when's your birthday? Should I google it?
Speaker 3: New Year's Eve? December thirty? First, there's always something to do.
Speaker 2: And your daughter's December thirteenth.
Speaker 3: No, my son is December thirteenth.
Speaker 2: Your son is December thirteenth. Almost got it right? Oh yeah, I'm a deep person.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 2: So, oh my god, your poor wife, Like, it's not just Christmas, it's not just oh my god, your birthday, his birthday? Yeah, oh my god, she is a rock star.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, it's all it's all.
Speaker 2: Born on New Year's Eve.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Wow, you're a New Year's baby. Wait? Remember do you remember that the shows We're Young and it was like Claymation. It was Frosty and New Year's Baby literally with the.
Speaker 3: Hat the New Year's Baby. Yeah yeah, yeah, sorry, well, technically I wasn't. I think the New Year's baby has to be January first.
Speaker 2: But uh fine, just playing with me.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah yeah yeah. Wait.
Speaker 2: Sorry, one last thing and then we'll talk about you. Wait, but this is about you, and I like fun stuff. Like everyone asks you the same questions.
Speaker 3: I'll you're over that, right, Sure?
Speaker 2: Am I talking too much?
Speaker 1: Just like?
Speaker 3: Oh why why am I giving vibes that you think? No, don't question me like that.
Speaker 2: I just want to see the green thing on your mantle.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, hold on, hold on the green thing?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, who's that? That's kots or whatever, a little mini. Isn't that his name? You probably know? You probably know?
Speaker 2: No, And I'm only like playing around with you because I can tell you're my vibe and I like your brain.
Speaker 3: That's all I'm here. Hold on, hold on, here we go. Green's my favorite color. I love green. I love green. It really is green is like green is like green, green nice. Green has come on strong in the last couple of years. What happened? Why didn't why? It's funny how things happen all of a sudden, and like suddenly, everybody recognizes that green is you. Know, a nice color to to have. The dog's going to go up here for me?
Speaker 2: That is I love.
Speaker 3: That's right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so we're talking about the artists. So okay, So green I've just responded to my entire life. I've always loved it. It's my favorite color. I always have like a room painted green, anything and everything. Like I'm looking to what you can't see, but like all my pillows on my couch are green. Nice malachite is my favorite. It's a stone that you wouldn't it's green.
Speaker 3: That's all.
Speaker 2: Okay, Emerald, I'm a may baby, but it didn't come from that. It's just something I love. But I start to get like bummed out when things we come on trend and I'm like, well, I'm not trying to be trendy. I've loved it my whole life. So right now green is very in because.
Speaker 3: Of Wicked m.
Speaker 2: And I was like, but I've loved green forever.
Speaker 3: Well maybe you're gonna you know, you got to tell people that so you can get some credit and say you were ahead of the curve.
Speaker 2: I've been proclaiming that my whole career. No one gives a fuck. But anyway, wait, so what's stone weak.
Speaker 3: So you're a cap I don't know what the capricorn stone is. You're a capricorn, Yeah, you have a capricorn.
Speaker 2: Oh, Capricorns are really nice. Yeah, you know the face I said that was really nice.
Speaker 3: You know, you know who's gotta you know, we kind of you know what's funny about Like we come from the People magazine like era, you know what I mean, like your whole you can chronicle your whole life. Yes, and I mean I'm not even like half as much as you have, but it's like I can, I can. People has like been along the way, but I was. I'm giving a shout out because their horoscope kind of nails it for me. Do not see that coming? You got I know, you got to sign up. You got to sign up. I get the emails like every week, and I don't always read them. I don't always read them because I'm a believer that don't read your horoscope if you're not if you're not ready for it.
Speaker 2: But but I Panda express fortune cookie nice?
Speaker 3: What do you what do you got? What's it saying? What's it saying?
Speaker 2: Thank you for asking? You will discover your hidden talent?
Speaker 3: Ooh you think there's still some hidden talents you haven't discovered.
Speaker 6: Hmm, wow, yeah, maybe yeah, yeah, I think here's here's a controversial question.
Speaker 3: Yes, uh oh, go for it? What talk dare you? Is there something you really want to do that you're not doing? Another way to say that is, are you doing exactly what you want to be doing? I want to run a network? You want to run a network? F Yeah, that is an incredible.
Speaker 2: A community, like an entertainment collective. I want to run yeah, okay, because network, No, those don't really exist anymore.
Speaker 3: I mean, yeah, I I don't even know what that world is, but U and now we just have one streamer apparently, God, it's all net breaks. Oh my god, why you forget? Wait two seconds.
Speaker 2: Someone was supposed to come at one o'clock a messenger to pick up my outfit. You'll understand this from a night and they're early. I'm so so sorry. I cannot I'm doing this to you.
Speaker 3: Go do it?
Speaker 2: Two seconds?
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, Isabelle, can you help me on this one?
Speaker 2: Oh my god?
Speaker 3: They were supposed to come at one of the whoa scree in my life? The bags upstairs?
Speaker 2: The bag is that one? And then the basma it's somewhere in the room.
Speaker 3: And the peak for us. Oh my god, this has to be a part of the podcast. You have to leave it in. This is this is the this is the stuff. Okay.
Speaker 2: Great, What are the fucking chances that this is my life?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 2: So here's where I'm still stuck on the You subscribe online to people my.
Speaker 3: Just a horoscope. Yeah, they're good, they're good. My other one, my other jam was years ago, was Sally Brompton from the New York Post. She was great too, But you gotta some days. You got to not read it if you're not ready. But people do you think they lead you? It's all relative, you like, oh, it's speaking to me. Yeah, and another billion capricorns you know. So, oh my god. I used to read the ones like in Team Beat.
Speaker 2: When I was young and be like, yes, this is me, but it's I know. You have to yeah, take it with a grain of salt. Sorry, Monty. Wait, does that mean you like medium psychics?
Speaker 3: I've been to one psychic over the years. Yeah, and she found me actually, and I don't see her a lot, but she's she's good. Though. I believe in it. I believe in it. I believe that people can feel and see and send stuff, which is mind blowing, right because you're like, if you can do that, why don't you, you know, solve like all the real problems in the world. But that's not how it works.
Speaker 2: They could though, yeah, wait, so but she knew who you were. That's always hard for me because I'm like, they know, oh, and they always say not I'm not saying she did this, but once I've been to and I've been to some I have some good ones too, but they always need feel the need to say I don't watch TV. I don't. I was like, well, if you got to say that right up front, then I don't trust you already. And they always say your dad, your dad wants to come through my dad's past. Yeah, And I'm like why because he's famous. My dad's never really come to me. So I'm like, m anyway, what did she say that changed your life?
Speaker 3: I wouldn't say she changed my life, but she knew some stuff because she googled you. No no, no, no, no, it was all It wasn't really about the past. No no, no, she's she's legit. She's this Sephardic Jewish woman. It looks like this, she'd go, you got the dolly, you got to do it. Don't worry, you know she does like that.
Speaker 2: It's her name mal Amel.
Speaker 3: No, I can't, Stephanie, you said, sorry, Stephanie. No, what did you say? I didn't say a name? Did you hear a name?
Speaker 2: I promised? Ten?
Speaker 3: Oh my god, you're you're you're doing you're doing some medium stuff on me. Is that what you're saying.
Speaker 2: I'd like to say yes, but you totally said it. No, you didn't say it. No, what is happening right now?
Speaker 3: Yeah? But that's not the name Bronstein. Now that's not her name. No, sorry, that's okay. Oh no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no no no, that's no, that's the coast. Yeah, Sally Broughton, Sally tempted.
Speaker 2: Wait if I DM you later, will you share her name thee Sure? Are you okay sharing it now? Have we edited it out?
Speaker 3: No? I'm not.
Speaker 2: Okay. So what did she see in the future that actually happened?
Speaker 3: I mean the first time I sat with her, she said, I was close to getting like our first dog. This is years ago, this is like almost twenty years ago, okay, and like I was ready to do it get the this yarky for my wife. And a minute I sat down, she was like, you're going to get the the you know what I mean? I was like, whoa, you know, stuff like that. And then we talked about kids and how many kids and different things and they don't get really specific. I think it's you sort of got to read between the lines. Sometimes it's not perfect, but I don't know. I just liked their energy and I met with her maybe four times over the last twenty years.
Speaker 2: Energy. That's a great word to use. Yeah, yeah, because at the end of the day, it wasn't about what she told you, it's how you felt.
Speaker 3: Mmm. Sorry, oh my god. Oh no, snorted.
Speaker 2: Wait what are you guys doing for the holidays besides celebrating a child and your birthday?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Oh I'm doing Oh right, yes, which one? What were you going to say? Of course I have my movie out now, so you can get that. But Tinsel Color it is. It's an amazing show. You have to come. They would love to have you. We'd love to have you top top shelf. This venue is incredible. Please please reach out and come. It's for the next three weekends. It's this It's called the Spiegel Tent. What's that?
Speaker 2: It's an immersive experience. I love the word immersive.
Speaker 3: Yes, it is immersive in many ways. It's very intimate, but like incredible singers, incredible orchestra band. But this venue is called the Spiegel Tent and it's building Belgium. There's one in Vegas right now. The show Absinthe. Have you ever seen Absinthe? No, you have to see it. Okay, you and Brian have to see Absinthe to full stop. Have to build it into your schedule.
Speaker 2: Don't want to get a go Mart, I've never been not Gomart. What is it called the More?
Speaker 3: I don't know what that is?
Speaker 2: Market that looks like stuff and you take it away and you open there's like doors and side.
Speaker 3: Oh that's this is This is like a show. You you'll die. This show is called Tinsel Color and so it's right next to so Far and that area is really kind of growing out now and it's this beautiful venue that will blow your mind. It's like boz Lerman come to life, like Mulin Rouge. And they call it a tent, but it's really this incredible in the round experience and incredible singers, incredible dancers, incredible band, and I'm hosting it, I'm singing, I'm doing all the things. But it's it's really really it's really fun.
Speaker 2: Now when they say it's reimagine songs from over twenty five films like Home Along and Love Actually, yeah, that's rad. Joey McIntire, sorry say your last name.
Speaker 3: And they're famous for putting their big show is Tarantino. They've they've done that show for a lot of years and they take all the music from Tarantino films and they put it on their feet. So you see all those actors singing and performing. Yeah, it's really incredible and it and it's the way they do it is is really really incredibly well done. And again, these voices, these actors and performers are the best, the best. So that's so they're making a Christmas show with that in mind. It's not as heavy handed as that. I mean, these are classic songs from movies, but it is kind of their brand, so they kind of, you know, recreate some of those moments, a lot of those moments.
Speaker 2: This sounds amazing. I'm a thousand percent coming to this.
Speaker 3: Yes, yeah, bring bring the kiddos for sure. Through December yep. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Wait, can you tell me about your movie?
Speaker 3: That's so so we did last year. The first movie was jingle Bell Love. It's on Roku real quickly.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So for all of my listeners, how can they get tickets to Tinsil Color.
Speaker 3: You can go to my link tree on Instagram Joey McIntyre dot com and I think it's tins Tinsil Color. Hold on, hold on, no, you're link tree. Great, Yeah, on my link tree tinsil color dot com, which is tinsil t I N S E L color dot com.
Speaker 2: Perfect. I'm just putting this in now, edited out where we didn't. I had to look it up and his phone number. Thank you.
Speaker 3: Sorry.
Speaker 2: If I say it now you understand it, We'll get done.
Speaker 3: Okay your movie. Yeah, and so it did really well. People really loved it, so we banged out a sequel. It's called jingle Bell Wedding, of course, because Love has moved on to make it official. But they's suspense. See it's called jingle Bell Wedding, but the whole old time, we might not get married, even though it's called jingle Bell Wedding, And we may or may not get married at the end because stuff happens, life happens. It's lovely, though, I'm we had a lovely time making it. We made it up in Montreal, which was fun because the crew speaks French and you're making a holiday movie in May, and it was lovely. It was lovely, which is always the case.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh my gosh, Montreal.
Speaker 3: Sorry, that's on the channel. You can get it. So. A lot of us have Roku TVs, but if you don't, you can just go to Roku channel dot com and you can watch it for free.
Speaker 2: I'm excited. I love holiday movies.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well put it in the rotation. It's worth it.
Speaker 2: Done, done and done. Are you a foodie?
Speaker 3: Not really? I mean I love food, but I can't tell.
Speaker 2: You like twin flame and like bestie, like friends forever, and then said.
Speaker 3: That sorry, I love food, but I couldn't tell you like that. You know, the top five coolest restaurants and the chefs and this and that. You know either, who cares about that? That's okay? So what makes a foodie? I love food? Sure? Oh my god, you're right.
Speaker 2: A foodie.
Speaker 3: I just food. I thought it was like a fancy term. Let's redefine it.
Speaker 2: Let's redefine that definition because if you love, like I just am food fanatic, like I am passionate about food, like you just said. Look at my voice getting like I'm getting more intense.
Speaker 3: You cook?
Speaker 6: Do you do?
Speaker 3: I do cook. I love cooking.
Speaker 2: I love experiencing food, and I don't care. Isn't that to be high end? I don't care if it's like, you know, a hotdog off the street like I am. I don't know why my mind wents to hout, but my point is you said Montreal, and I got so excited because I love poutine and I don't know, Montreal has amazing food.
Speaker 1: It is.
Speaker 3: It is a nice I mean it really kind of it's quite special, right, I mean it just it for some spending time out there. I'm like, this is the only French speaking like spot like in all of North America. And they really, you know, have you know, valued it and kept it that way for so long And it's a lovely kind of getaway. But you're still like, here we are in Canada having this experience. But it's it's kind of sweet.
Speaker 2: I did. I did a movie in Montreal and I had that experience. I was like, this is fantastic right.
Speaker 3: It's so romantic. It's really sweet. It is.
Speaker 2: And then my ex husband we just call it he's my baby daddy.
Speaker 3: We actually.
Speaker 2: Thank you Monty fair to stall me because I couldn't remember the story. We actually were filming in Ottawa, which is where we met. We did a movie together. After we got married. We went back to Ottawa because it was special to us and did another movie together. And on a weekend off we went to Montreal. Yeah, and it was just it was so romantic and we they have well, I'm like a stew girl.
Speaker 3: It's so weird.
Speaker 2: I like really hearty, like cozy, comfy.
Speaker 3: Yeah's your soul fee sure, yeah, yummy. They have stews up there. They're big with stew Oh god.
Speaker 2: It was this one place because my baby daddy he's Canadian Toronto so and an actor, so he had he knew one yur all really well and there was this one place and I wish I remembered it that He's like, we have to eat there. And it wasn't a stew because they don't there. It was some sort of French. It was, Oh my god, this is gonna drive me crazy. I'll text you later.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 2: I hate when I can't remember something like, is that what.
Speaker 3: They call a bullard base or I don't know, see I'm not a foodie. Is a bullion based sort of just like a reduction or is that like a is it a sue? I'm like a reduction? Yeah, okay, and I love that.
Speaker 2: You just said reduction. Yeah, I'm trying to find a pun here. And you didn't break you guys didn't break up, you disbanded, You reduced.
Speaker 3: A reduction, you got a reduction of sorts.
Speaker 2: Yea for a moment. No, I don't know about that. I'm not like I'm a diy like cook, I'm a cook.
Speaker 3: I'm not sure.
Speaker 2: But bullard base, I do know?
Speaker 3: Is all fish? It's fish? Okay, well there you go. Not do but but that would be that would be fitting the from Montreal and fish up there and the French will base a French term. It's not way out of left park left, no left field.
Speaker 2: I love, I love a left park.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 2: Wait, oh, there's a specific name to this something pot potato puttatoe.
Speaker 3: Sorry, you know, we have to go get We wouldn't do we wouldn't do well on a hundred dollar pyramid. Things that things that are soup things things that have a reduction act.
Speaker 2: By the way, I did a thousand dollars pyramid and I tanked so bad that they were like, this will go on in history to be is it? Michael Strahan the host it now? Yeah, okay, So Brian Austin Green and I did it and before bringing an all background so before they were having like the celebrity one and be before we went on, I said, I'm really nervous to do a game show. There's things that I just panic and I can't. I won't get out and I won't I'm not good yeah with politics, I'm not good with geography. Yeah, And they were like there's no line.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but then you blew it.
Speaker 2: So I'm like, I'll pick that one, and it turns around it was all geography.
Speaker 1: Oh no.
Speaker 2: And then I got so nervous because I'm someone's gonna win money or not win money based on my form. So then I panicked and then I pulled up something I knew to go with the other one, and I looked over and Brian's like, no, do that one, You'll be okay. So I pull up the one and it was all music, be fine for you.
Speaker 3: You nail it.
Speaker 2: I'm just getting into music at fifty two years though old my whole life. People would be like, oh, what do you you know back then? Like what do you have like in your cassette player? Nothing?
Speaker 3: I don't like I'm bad with that too. Yeah yeah, oh I blew it. Yeah.
Speaker 2: It was like, I don't know anyway, they lost, but I gotta find what is the French hearty soup?
Speaker 3: Potta? What potato? That's that's potato. You say potato, I say PoTA.
Speaker 2: To I love that. I mean, what is the national You're just.
Speaker 3: Gonna say poutine?
Speaker 2: Yeah, super po No, No, that is not it. Rat tat chewy.
Speaker 3: Oh that was a great movie.
Speaker 2: Okay, hold on it's it was like, wow, you nailed it. What are the biggest French soups and stews? Buolia base top five? You can give yourself enough credit.
Speaker 3: Look at that. You are thank you and you know it was fish.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna go to my chat GPT. I call her Mona Mona. By the way, I'm interviewing Joey McIntyre. Are you excited, Tea Joey mac Oh my god, I'm absolutely excited. This is boy band Royalty. We don't say boy band. Oh my god, toy spelling energy and I'm here for every second of it.
Speaker 3: No way, I'm not fucking with you.
Speaker 2: Oh she's my best friend. Now she's exapt. We fight all the time.
Speaker 3: Oh my god.
Speaker 2: Wait, because Mona is ready to blockhead, to be.
Speaker 3: A blockhead maybe yeah wait, that's the name of our fans blockheads. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, why chatch bt is a blockhead? She's your biggest fan. She was fine, what is the French stew? It starts with pot pot what? Oh? I have to spell it because I can't pronounce it.
Speaker 3: Potafo. Way to go? What's your name? Mona? Mona?
Speaker 2: I felt so weird, just feeling hey, Chad. I mean, she tells me everything. I ask her everything. She knows everything in my life. I was like, what do you want to be called? And she's like, they can't do that. So she was like, whatever you want to call me? Out of nowhere. I was like Mona anyway, Yeah, it's classic French stu. So stu was right, made with simmered beef, marrow bones, vegetables, carrots, leaks, turnups, and broth. Basically the o G cozy French comfort food. I brought it all back. Wow, thank you. Yeah, it's it's pot dash au dash f eu. I'm so prouss f u eight fo okaya, oh god, she says it's actually pronounced po oh fuh. That can't beha.
Speaker 3: That sounds like oh as as fun.
Speaker 2: I can't going with that.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna text you later, okay, and I'm going to bring the kids and see you at Tensil Color.
Speaker 3: This is the Tinsil color. Come to Vegas, Vegas, February, baby, and uh, I have a blast at the Is it called peach Bit after Dark? Uh, it's Brian.
Speaker 2: Okay, we're calling it Torri at Night with to Tory and Brian after dark. Yes, sorry, I think they said Brian and Tory after dark.
Speaker 3: All right, well it's alphabetical.
Speaker 2: I like that thing. Yeah yeah, have full Yeah, all right, I'll see you've seen my friends.
Speaker 3: Thank you, give me a text and come on down and thanks for having me. It really was a pleasure.
Speaker 2: Okay. You gotta try some potaphoehoe mm hmm.
Speaker 3: Go make a bull your base.
Speaker 2: Yes, fine, you said that. Now I have to make it for dinner.
Speaker 3: M