Speaker 1: This is a Jesse Kelly Show.
Speaker 2: The Jesse Kelly Show. Let's have some fun on a Monday. It's a Medal of Honor Monday, and it's gonna be a doozy of a day today, A gigantic show, huge.
Speaker 1: If you will. Obviously, the Medal of Honor stuff comes. An hour from now. We will talk a bit more about Republicans and their lack of achievements versus Democrats. Thank you Jamal Bowman for that. I'm gonna open here in a couple of minutes. We'll talk about the scantis dropping out. I know that's on everyone's mind. I have to talk to someone off the ledge who's been stuck in the Democrat dating world. Joe Biden once again threatens the American people with error strikes. We will discuss that. We will discuss why do they get their messaging? More along the lines of what I like versus us the seals that went missing. Nikki Haley claims she was bullied all kinds of emails. Selena Zito joins us about a half hour from now to give us kind of man on the street perspective from the voters. Oh, that and so much more is coming up tonight on the world famous Jesse Kelly Show. Now, I'm going to do something that I normally do not do. Now here's what that's something is. I'm going to begin with the story everyone's talking about. I don't usually do that. Why it's not because I'm trying to be contrarian. I just generally see things differently than a lot of other people who do what I do. See them. Whatever everyone's talking about all day, I will normally look at it and think, that's not even on the top ten of biggest deals. And I'll tell you what I'm about to discuss is not in my top ten on the biggest steals. It might be yours, it's not mine, but everyone is talking about it, and I'm going to use it to lead me into what I think is the biggest steal. Ronda Santas dropped out of the presidential race this weekend. Dropped out indorse Donald Trump put out a little little video online.
Speaker 3: There was anything I could do to produce a favorable outcome, more campaign stops, more interviews, I would do it. But I can't ask our supporters to volunteer their time and donate their resources if we don't have a clear path to victory.
Speaker 1: Okay, so dropped out of the race. The Doris Donald Trump, that's over. The primary was over after Iowa. This just made it that much more official. No matter, no matter what Nikki Haley.
Speaker 2: Tries to tell you.
Speaker 4: Hear that sound, that's the sound of a two person race.
Speaker 1: No, no, it's not thinking. It's Oh, okay, Donald Trump is the Republican nominee. And so let's have a chalk a chat. I said, let's have a chalk, Chris, that was a combination between a talk and a chat. You'll learn these advanced words if you ever go to Europe. Anyway, Let's have a chalk. Let's have a little chalk. You and I. Okay, Donald Trump's nominee. Now Ron DeSantis endorsed them. Let's understand something about each other here. This applies to you and it applies to me. You're a nerd, I'm a nerd. We are political nerds. We know things. Our norms and normas in our lives do not know. We are the most informed people in our society. That is a compliment to you. That is not me insulting you. That is a compliment. We are the most informed. And you thought that was a compliment. This is the highest compliment I can pay you. You are the most caring person, meaning it means the most to you. America means more to you than it does your normy neighbor who flies a flag every July fourth. America matters to you. Therefore you know politics matters. Therefore you get involved in politics. Therefore you know things. You know this candidate, you know that candidate. You love this guy, you hate that guy. You're not sure about this, you're not sure about that. So, as somebody who's hyper informed, this is probably what you've been going through for the last forty eight hours or so, and we'll be experiencing over the next forty eight to seventy two hours or so. If you're a Trump supporter, again, you care, You're informed, You're elated right now. Your main primary opponent, if you want to call them that, even though it didn't up ever being that close, officially dropped out. Trump's the nominee, not officially, but you know how it works here, and you're excited, understandable. If you're a DeSantis supporter, you just got kicked in the teeth. He jumped in the big game, he got blown out. Let's be honest, it didn't work. He jumped in, the voters rejected him. What hurts worse than rejection? Nothing? Why do uh? Why do men? Why? Why do men get nervous when they talk to women? Why? Because nothing hurts worse than rejection. Nothing hurts worse than no, I'm not interested. Oh, I like you as a friend. When you have a guy you support, Ron DeSantis, he jumps in the race, the voters look at him and say, ah, no, thanks. That hurts everyone's emotional right now, everybody. People are either elated, emotional or deflated. Emotional. Everyone's emotional right now. All I'll say to you is this, It's nothing new. I'm not Johnny come lately to this. You'll know. Longtime listeners will know. This is what I've been telling you for the longest time. Here. I've never told you to vote or not vote for anybody, and I won't I never will. I'll tell you how I vote. Your vote is your power. You do with it how you see fit. Remember, and your elation or your deflation. The voters of the other guy are not your enemy.
Speaker 2: You may hate the other guy. If you're a Trump fan, you may hate heavy d as a Trader is this or that. If you're a heavy D fan, you may hate Donald Trump.
Speaker 1: He's a lockdown guys. I understand that. Pour all the hatred on those guys you want. I don't give a crap. I'm not betty buddies with either of them, nor do I want to be. The voters of the other guy are not your enemy. What you do from here is up to you. I'll just remind everyone again in your emotional state, the voters of the other guy in the primary are not the enemy. All right, all right? So who is the enemy? This guy?
Speaker 5: And I love people said the blood of liberty or should me?
Speaker 1: Should me?
Speaker 5: The tree of liberty is water with the blood of patriots. Well guess what, man, I didn't see a whole lot of patriots that out there walking around making sure that we have these weapons. Well, and if you really want to worry about the government, you need an F sixteen.
Speaker 1: You need an F sixteen. When I said this guy, keep in mind, I'm not actually saying Joe Biden himself is the enemy. He's just part of the enemy. Part think of the enemy as if it's a blanket. He's just a thread. But he's definitely part of it. What am I going? What am I going with this? Well, understand that, setting aside the whole Civil War era, we are currently living in the only time in American history where the American president and the American President's party and his allies routinely threaten American people with the United States military. You can say it's a joke, it's a talking point. This has become the norm from Democrats. Eric Swalwell very famously threatened to nuke people. You don't even have nukes, Joe Biden routiney oh yeah, good luck, good luck taking on an F sixteen. Why do these people talk like this all the time? Now? Why is it the norm? I'll tell you why? And it's actually courtesy of the Wall Street Journal. Now I'm gonna do something I never do on this show here, but just stay with me. I'm going somewhere with this. Why do they talk like that? Now? Why the F sixteen talk We'll nuke you? Why? Okay, Well, there's an article it's called the Them Versus Us Election. I never read to you on the show, do I never do? So just pay attention. There's some revealing stuff here. And revealing stuff is the elites versus the rest of us. And you should know. According to this one, how they define elite is a postgraduate degree, earning more than one hundred and fifty grand a year, and living in a high density area. Okay, this is an NYU law professor. That's who this is. That's who he's described. All right, now, you want to hear something amazing, Listen to this. Among the elites, seventy four percent of them say their finances are getting better. Among the rest of the voters, twenty percent say they're getting better. Oh wait, this isn't near the best. Keep you just hang with me. Among the elites, Joe Biden has an eighty four percent approval rating. The non elites, Joe Biden has a forty percent approval rating. This is all gonna come back to the F sixteens. Just stay with me, and that all leads me. There's a couple other little things. I'm going to say. That all leads me to the most staggering, frightening statistic I believe I have seen of the modern era. And it's going to explain why they make these F sixteen comments all the time. Now, before I get to that, let me just tell you. Now's the time to up your tea levels, fellas, because what I'm about to say is going to make your jaw drop. Have you started taking your Male Vitality Stack from Chock yet you understand the times, not only that we're in, the times that are coming. It's going to require you to be strong, focused, energetic, and no, not Big Pharma's help, with Chalk's help. No matter what you're looking for, man, woman, oh, John, whatever you're looking to improve upon, naturalerbal supplements are the way forward, and natural herbal supplements from my friends at Chalk are the only way forward the anti communists. At Chalk choq dot com you'll see Chalklitpowder chad Mode, which is the most amazing all natural pre workout in the world. Female Vitality Stacks, Male Vitality Stacks, Chalk dot Com, cchoq dot Com. Promo code Jesse gets you huge savings begin now ninety days. Then send me an email and tell me how you feel. It's incredible. We'll be back.
Speaker 2: Jesse Kelly returns next. It is the Jesse Kelly Show on a Monday. Selena zitos like fifteen minutes from now, we'll get a kind of a boots on the ground thing a little primary aftermath from her general election preview. What are they saying in the ross spelt You know, that's who actually decides these presidential elections. Middle of Honor mondays like forty five minutes from now, get to a bunch of emails tonight. But I want to get back to what I was talking about here. Why why is it now a mainstream talking point in the media, Democrats, Joe Biden, so many others. Why is threatening the American people with military wealth strikes? Why is this now just kind of something they did?
Speaker 5: And I love people said the blood of liberty are assuming the shout me the tree of liberty is? What are the blood of patriots? Well, guess what, man, I didn't see a whole lot of patriots that out there walking around making sure that we have these weapons. Well, and if you really want to worry about the government, you need an F sixteen.
Speaker 1: That's an amazing thing for the American president to say publicly and routinely. So I'm referencing right now. I really want you to read it. If possible, I think it's behind a paywall, which sucks. If not, I'm giving you the media parts of it. But how many times I tell you to go read an article. Never This is one of the most revealing articles I've ever read in my entire life. It's called the Them Versus Us selection from the Wall Street Journal. I already gave you the stats of the elites versus you. How they're doing better. They feel great about their finances. You think it sucks. They feel great about Joe Biden's presidency. You think it sucks. Here's a here's one for you. You know how, I tell you all the time that the three characteristics they all have in common are well, no love of country, no connection to the real world, and they see themselves as kings and queens. Eighty nine percent of Ivy League graduates favor strict rationing of gas, meat, and electricity to fight climate change. Nearly fifty percent believe the US provides too much individual freedom rationing of gas, meat, in electricity. Let's discuss that for a moment. What does that mean? Because our leaders, the leaders of our cultural institutions, sadly, they come from Ivy League schools, those fortune five hundred CEOs. The guy who's running the newsroom, that next United States Senator, that next United States President, he comes from an Ivy League school. Most likely eighty nine percent favor rationing gas, meat, and electricity. Have you ever read a story about somebody starving to death? What it looks like, what happens. I'm going to tell you just a couple of little brief stories here. I'll try to make them very brief, and I'll try to make them PG. But as I tell you these stories, I'm not telling you for shock value. I want to make sure you understand what your cultural leaders want for you. This is what they want. Did you know there was a huge flood in China? This is many, many, many years ago. China, sadly is natural disaster heaven as well as war heaven and communism heaven. China has really gone through it. Anyway. There was a horrible, terrible flood one of the major rivers there. I'm not going to go into all the details. It flooded, and I don't mean, wow, the river got high, We're going to have to replant the crops. Oh no, it flooded the first floor. I mean the river got so high it flooded entire areas for hundreds thousands of square miles. Oh yes, Chris, people washed out to see. But it's actually worse than that. I can't believe they've never made a movie about it. It was so flooded out and it kept raining and the water wouldn't drain that What happened was people began just like the movie water World. Do you ever see the movie water World, people began living. You had to live on the water. You would have some sort of a makeshift shack or shanty on top of whatever raft you were able to put together, and your life was trying to survive floating in endless seas of water, no government help coming, no coast guarred on the way, no nothink. It was horrific. And as people began to starve to death, people began to have to make decisions like this, decisions that will sound horrific to you, but this is something that happens every time people begin to die of starvation. If you're floating down the river with your family and you see another raft with your family, let's say it's you and your wife and five children, you will gather around and you will Josh straws, What straws are you drawing? Well, let's just be honest. You don't want to be the kid who draws the short straw, because if you do, then your father will flag down the ship that's passing you by in the other direction, at which point in time he will auction off his child to be eaten by strangers so he can receive food and return so the rest of his family can live. That's what starvation looks like. And that's what eighty nine percent of the people who run this country believe. That's what they want for you. Why do they talk about sending F sixteen's because they plan to kill you, all of them. Do You're holding the world back? The kings and queens have things they want to do. You won't let them. They intend to hurt you. You understand that. I can't even imagine what it was like for the dogs. Imagine trying to get rough greens delivered on that river. Can you even imagine you're on the river with your family. You just gave away your kid, but Muffy still needs nutrition too, and you're stuck with only dog food. How's the dog gonna get by? All the dog food you have? It's all brown, like all dog food is, so there's no nutrition in it. It's just empty calories. And now not only is your family starving to death. Muffy is probably coats, getting dull breath, getting bad, probably needs a trip to the vet. But you haven't run in any of those on the river yet. What you need in your little river shanty is roughgreens. But roughgreens wasn't allowed, wasn't around back then, but it is around for you. Don't let your dogs suffer in all seriousness from no nutrition. Roughgreens is nutrition, all natural nutritional supplement. Pour it on your dog's food. Watch your dog come alive. Man, Your dog will live longer and better. Roughgreens dot com.
Speaker 2: Slash Jesse for a free jumpstart trialbag, or call eight three three three three my dog.
Speaker 6: The Jesse Kelly Show.
Speaker 2: It is the Jesse Kelly Show on a Monday. I'm so excited to talk to Selena, even though look, sometimes she makes us feel better and sometimes she makes us feel worse because she brings the truth on the show, and sometimes the truth sucks. Hey, joining me now is amazing journalist. My friend Selena Zeita. Go sign up for her newsletter if you would like to stay informed.
Speaker 1: Okay, you travel the roustbelt back roads of this country telling us the who's who and what's what about how normal people feel? Primary is over for the most parts. Yeah, why did Ron de Santus not win? Why did he not get any traction in Fractice? Was not really close at any point by appearances. Why?
Speaker 6: Well, interesting that you ask. I just put a story up. Do you remember last year when there was the trained brailmant and then the subsequent chemical burnoff in East Palestine? Ohio? You know, at that moment, it was February third, Donald Trump was down in the polls. Ron de Santis was up above him. He had an announced. Yet people were kind of mad at Trump, in particular with how the midterms ended up, and a lot of that blame went at his feet for candidates that he had supported that had failed miserably, like doctor Oz and Hershel Walker and Carrie Lake. So he wasn't in a good place. Then all of a sudden, East Palestine happens. No one from DC shows up, no one. Biden didn't talk about it for almost three weeks, never addressed it. And I was in these Palestine almost every day because that's less than an hour from my house, right And I remember the day that Trump came because I was there and it was like a wicked like cold like icy rain day. The kid w there's freezing rain on the ground. People don't know if it's safe to even be there. Trump shows up, he brings all these eighteen wheelers filled with water, and the reaction. I'm watching the reaction for these people, a lot of people that didn't vote for him, but there's sort of symbolic of people that feel as though the government does not care about them, and I'm watching their reaction to him, and I'm watching his reaction to them. And I wrote down on my reporter's notebook. I pulled it up the other day because I've been thinking about this for a month and I had written down that day if Trump comes back, this is when it started. And I think I think that we talk too much about what people got wrong. And while the context of Trump is complicated and it's filled with all kinds of other you know, his comportment, his illegal issues, but those symbolic moments were the things that he got right. And and so I think it's not that Ron Destant has gone anything wrong. I don't think Rondosanta's done anymore thing wrong. He is a competent, pomplished conservatives who was able and has been able to govern effectively as one. Unfortunately he did not. He was going up against the guy who knew how to show up. Donald Trump does not have empathy. Neither does Joe Biden. By the way, just remember him looking at his watch when Afghanistan happens. Remember how he didn't show up in these palasings. Remember that he didn't go to Hawaii as it was burning down. But the Trump does have political instincts, the Santas had he, I would say if he did anything wrong in that moment, he grew up. His family is from Mahoning County. He could have shown up and done the same thing, and I think things may have been different. But because Trump is just so masterful as understanding that that it was hard to go up against and essentially an incumbent governor, I mean incumbent president.
Speaker 1: Okay, well there's I mean, that's the primary. The primary is now done. No matter what Nicki Hayley says, the primary is now done. Unless you direct me otherwise, Selena, the primary is now done. And now it's Joe Biden versus Donald Trump. Now I see all the numbers. I see all the same numbers. You see it is a unique situation. As much as people don't want to acknowledge it, the American people as a whole do not like either of them. Trump's approval ratings are low, Biden's approval ratings are low. Who do they hate more?
Speaker 6: It's really interesting. I wrote a piece about this too, right. It's astounding to me that both parties have put forth two candidates that the other could be and that people are not enthusiastic about. I mean, we have to be honest. We look at Iowa and who showed up there. It was eighty seven thousand less people then showed up in twenty sixteen, and it was just as cold in twenty sixteen. So people are not enthusiastic at all about either of these candidates. And so you know, the challenge is going to be for one of them to break off from being these sort of you know, Biden has this sort of weird, mean guy chip on his shoulder and along with frailty and coming across as as weak. But you know, Trump also has this problem of you know, constantly airing of the grievances. I think what it's going to come down to is which of these two men, And it's by the way. It's going to be difficult for both of them. But which of these two men are able to make the race less about them and more about the people. And that's going to be the secret sauce in this election. So far, I would not be confident in either person's camp as to say, oh my God's gonna win, because both of them have a remarkable amount of weaknesses.
Speaker 1: Okay, let me ask you this, Selena, just to wrap this up. Then, if I'm a Trump fan listening to this, and there are many I'm saying to myself right now, are you kidding me? Are they gonna go vote for Biden again?
Speaker 2: Look at gas prices, look at grocery price and the border's wide open.
Speaker 1: Nobody's gonna vote for Biden again. That is a common thing I hear in emails, and honestly, I find that hard to believe as well. How could anybody vote for Biden again? But I'm not in these rust belt towns with undecided voters. You are, Selena, How could anybody vote for more of this crap?
Speaker 6: It's gonna It's hard for me to imagine that they will. And you know, I live in a swing county in Pennsylvania. Moved out of the city of Pittsburgh and into a more purply red county that voted for that voted for Trump, and then narrowly voted for him in twenty twenty. I think that he If Trump is able to sort of harken back to how he ran in twenty sixteen with about the dignity of work and showing up, he will be successful. Biden probably has more obstacles to get into the finish line than Trump does, but the only person that gets in Trump's way is Trump. And I think even the most strident supporters of Trump, and by the way, I had three of them in my house today working on my plumbing who loved his policies but just could not stand the way he kept getting in his own way in reaching across and forming a coalition to win in that second election.
Speaker 1: Selena Zito, you are the best, Selena real quick. How do people get your newsletters so they can get this stuff all the time?
Speaker 6: Oh? Thank you? Good to selenazito dot com s A L E, NA, G I T O. The emails are free, they're fun, and they're not.
Speaker 2: That selenazito dot com free email newsletter. You want to stay boned up on things. Go get that now before we leave here. I want you to get something else. I want you to get pain free. You have three.
Speaker 1: Weeks and nineteen dollars, well nineteen ninety five to be specific. You see, life comes with ax pains. I know you know how it is. I hurt my neck last year sleeping. How does that even? How do you wake up? But I do? Feet, joints, muscles. I understand the bad part of pain is how we respond to it. We go with more poisonous crap in our bodies. We should be reaching for relief factor instead of taking three ibuproof And every time your back hurts, why don't you wake up and take all natural relief factor every day? Omega threes and turmeric and all these healthy things all built into relief factor. And you want to know how confident they are? They sell three they sell three week quick start kits. They're called for nineteen ninety five. They're not asking you to take their word for it. Three weeks, three weeks. If all that pain's still there, stop taking it, never call again, watch it disappear. One eight hundred the number four relief or relief Factor dot com. We'll be back, Jesse, I'm killy. It is the Jesse Kelly Show. Remember if you miss.
Speaker 2: Any part of the show. The iHeartRadio apps free.
Speaker 1: You can download a podcast of the show on iHeart, Google, Spotify, iTunes. You can email the show.
Speaker 2: I'll get to some emails next hour Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com.
Speaker 1: We'd love your emails. Got medal of Honor Monday coming up in ten minutes from now.
Speaker 2: Again, why do they talk like this all the time?
Speaker 5: What said the blood of liberty or shuld me should me? The tree of liberty is water with a blood of patriots. Well, guess what, man, I didn't see a whole lot of patriots that are out there walking around making sure that we have these weapons. Well, and if you really want to worry about the government, you need an.
Speaker 2: F sixteen eighty nine percent of Ivy League graduates favor the strict rationing of gas, meat, and electricity to fight climate change.
Speaker 1: They want to starve people to death by the billion. And this is not one or two people. These are the people who are graduating from Harvard, NYU, Columbia, others, and they're walking right into the corporate world. These are the people running the planet. And now people listen, they'll listen to this. If you heard this, Shahana hanif New York City council woman, they heard this you maybe you've heard this today, maybe you would not. And they marvel, how could they be so evil? How could they be so evil? This human being does not stress about death and destruction. It's who she is, it's her entire religion. You look around and say, what have they done in New York? She looks around and says, more so, from a very.
Speaker 4: Young age, I saw myself as a fighter, and that's what led me to the City Council. And the other children who are cradled will also become the fighters that we meet. And the legacy of a city that continues to be a place where refugees will migrate to. New York City has always been a city for refugees.
Speaker 7: And right now, as folks escape slavery, conscription, political turmoil, economic and social injustices, we have to be a city that says, this is an opportunity for us.
Speaker 8: To expand right to shelter.
Speaker 4: This is an opportunity for us to see our schools as an opportunity to recruit and retain bilingual educators.
Speaker 1: This is an opportunity.
Speaker 7: So Mayor Adams, you you.
Speaker 4: Can and have the time to eliminate these cruel, inhumane, unjust directives.
Speaker 1: Now, I know that just sounds like an eighteen year old naive girl who's been to one too many for liberal arts classes. But please don't assign naivete or any level of innocence to these people. That human being there, that human being will kill more people than you can possibly imagine. Why is it? Why is it you think American democrats have made threat to democracy part of their age.
Speaker 5: Just sacred pledge to you the defense, protection, and preservation American democracy would remain as it has been the central cause of my presidency.
Speaker 1: American democracy could end with the election of Donald Trump.
Speaker 2: IOWA apparently short for I to live in a democracy anymore.
Speaker 7: And the man has had, you know, he's declared open season on democracy.
Speaker 6: Democracy, Our freedoms are what's on the line.
Speaker 1: Our democracy depends on you. It really does, folks, that's no joke. Why do you think they talk like that? Remember, they don't. They don't just throw words out there willy nilly. They don't. That's what the GOP does. No thought behind their words, no plan whatsoever. The communist always has a plan for his words. He always has a mission. He's always going somewhere with it. Why do you think, over and over and over and over and over again, they do two things. They threaten you with air strikes, and they call you a threat to democracy. Why do you think that is well, for the same reason they want to starve you to death. They don't want you to have gasoline, electricity, or meat.
Speaker 9: For these people, you you're what holds the world back. I know that's evil, and they are evil, I know it. But we're not talking about a tiny minority either, the elites who run our institutions. That's how they think.
Speaker 6: This is.
Speaker 1: Emma Tucker at the Wall Street Journal to.
Speaker 5: Go back really not that long ago, I say, we kind of we own the news. We were the gatekeepers, and we very much owned the facts as well.
Speaker 1: We owned the news. We were the gatekeepers. We own the facts. These people hate it that you have a you have a cell phone. I bet you even, I bet you even get on social media and learn things for yourself. It's not just that it bothers them. It's not that they're annoyed. It's not like your girlfriend looking at you, staring at a waitress or something like that and getting aggravated with you. It's not some petty lover's jealousy thing. It really kills these people that you are free. You drive what you want, and when you turn on your gas stove it actually works, and you say what you want, and you have guns and you and you don't even take vaccines when they tell you to take vaccines. These things and their mind are holding back the planet. To these people, you are the enemy of all that is, of all that is the planet. You're the enemy of everything, and therefore, in their minds, because you're a threat to democracy, in their minds, they are perfectly totally legitimate and justified and sending the military against you and destroying your food supply. Don't forget. Remember these people are purposeful with their words. Don't forget. I brought it up a million times. I'll keep bringing it up because it was very, very revealing. Joe Biden gave a speech, not a political speech because he brought the Marines there, so it wasn't considered a campaign event. It was considered a state of the nation kind of a speech just the president. And during that speech, he repeatedly called Donald Trump voters a threat to the country, a threat to democracy, a threat to democracy, a threat to the foundations of democracy, and the next day his press secretary was asked why the Marines were there because it was completely inappropriate to give a campaign speech with marines standing behind him, and Corindiversity Higher got up and said, what Why were the Marines there? Why were they?
Speaker 8: The presence of the Marines at the speech was intended to demonstrate the deep and abiding respect the President has for these service members to these ideals and the unique role our independent military plays and defending our.
Speaker 1: Democracy, defending democracy, defending the defending democracy from anyone who may threaten it. All right, speaking of the troops, it's medal of honor Monday time. We actually have a really really cool one. Next, maybe a little history behind it. Now, let's do some preborn talk, shall we. Let's let's do some talk about fighting back, because we understand these people love abortion. They do. It's not that they're okay with it. It's not that it's it's just the right they want women to have. That mask is off. Now they love abortion with a passion. Do we love life as much as they love death? That is the question. Preborn does, and I know you do when you support preborn, Preborn's out there taking the most at risk baby and giving the mother a free ultrasound so she will make the right choice. And Preborn only gives that free ultrasound to that mother who's about to have an abortion. They can only do that with your help, with your twenty eight dollars. Your twenty eight dollars buys the ultrasound to save a life. Go save a life tonight. Preborn dot com slash Jesse sponsored by Preborn