Speaker 1: It's time to catch a Cheater.
Speaker 2: Only on the Double Show. Meredith is on the phone today first to catch a cheater. She's been dating her boyfriend Eric for about a year, but now she thinks something's going on, so we'll see if we can help her out. Meredith, sorry you have to come on the show this way, but what's going on? Why do you think Eric's cheating?
Speaker 1: Yeah, so it's like really weird, okay.
Speaker 3: We've been dating for a year. We met at a work event and we immediately hit it off. We hung out that night at a bar and when the work event ended, we yeah, it was like pretty spicy, like we have immediately and we've been dating ever since. So like very cute meeting, okay, and like very memorable, and it's been going strong for a year. Like super hot and heavy, right, like very very physical, good for you.
Speaker 1: Gross.
Speaker 4: It's like weird and gross, but like you know, it's super.
Speaker 1: Hot, okay.
Speaker 5: Okay.
Speaker 3: So we've really really good on my street, you know, And but like recently he's been really.
Speaker 4: Avoidant okay, and.
Speaker 3: I know he just seems really distant and he's blaming it on work and.
Speaker 4: Like family things going on.
Speaker 1: But it's just I feel like someone from the.
Speaker 4: Past may have come into his life.
Speaker 3: I don't know, Like he recently went home to see some family and then it's just been weird ever since, you know, so like specifically the last month he went home, came back, and he's just been like off, you know, like an.
Speaker 1: Ice cube, Like he's just his family.
Speaker 4: No, I haven't, so I've kind.
Speaker 1: Of been like kept in.
Speaker 4: The dark a little bit, Like I don't know, I just we weren't ready to go there yet.
Speaker 3: I know some of his friends, like he when we met, he was at the function and like.
Speaker 4: He was there with a friend, so like I've kind of had some overlap with some of his like buddies, you know.
Speaker 1: But I don't know. It's like he's kind.
Speaker 3: Of vague about his family and like, I don't know, I just we haven't gone there yet.
Speaker 1: Really, it's been like more about us. I guess.
Speaker 6: Sure.
Speaker 7: I don't think it's weird that you haven't met the family yet. But has he talked to you about the dynamic though, Like has he shared with you like, oh, yeah, me and my mom have a tough relationship or anything like that for it to be kind of a stressful thing for him to come home from like stuff that he would have to digest.
Speaker 3: No, No, it's like, yeah, I wish he gave me a clue because he's kind of quiet, so I'm like about that stuff in particular. So I'm like, Okay, maybe he just doesn't want to go there, and like I just don't want to kill the vibe, you know.
Speaker 7: So why do you think that somebody from his past is back in the picture?
Speaker 5: Why would you?
Speaker 3: I think I feel like if he went home, maybe he like went out for drinks, ran into a.
Speaker 4: Friend, and like, who knows, maybe there's.
Speaker 1: Someone from high school that he still thinks about.
Speaker 4: Like I don't know, you know, there's.
Speaker 1: There could be something he's just not telling me, but I'm not sure what it is.
Speaker 5: But you just feel like something's happening.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And I just I wish he would just tell me because I'm sure if I knew, it wouldn't be that big of a deal.
Speaker 5: You know. Could he actually just be busy with work, like since you do work.
Speaker 1: With him, Yeah, there's a possibility there could be something going on.
Speaker 3: Like we.
Speaker 1: Have like mutual accounts.
Speaker 4: So there's some overlap there, and like things have been kind of.
Speaker 1: Stressful and tight. But uh, yeah know we we don't work together. I just met him at a work party.
Speaker 4: He was there with a friend that works at my company.
Speaker 1: He was with somebody he was like a guest. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Okay, well, we'll see if we figure it out for you to play a song come Back. You already told us about grocery store he's a rewards member at, so so we'll say that every single month, we choose one random rewards card winner who gets free flowers delivered from our Florid department, and we'll see if he sends those to you or to somebody else. Okay, okay, play song come Back and get your to catch a theater next. Right in the middle of to Catch a Cheater, if you're just joining us, Meredith is on the phone and she thinks that her boyfriend of a year named Eric might be messing around. So we're about to call him and pretend to be from the grocery store that he's a rewards member at, and say that every single month, we choose one random rewards card member who gets free flowers delivered from our Florida department, and we'll see if he sends those to her or to somebody else. But first, Meredith, why don't you catch us up on your situation.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so we have like a really great relationship for a year now and like super fine, like very chatty of the time, but like he went home on a trip and ever.
Speaker 4: Since peaking back, he's been really distant and like quiet and kind of.
Speaker 1: Just acting weird and I don't know why.
Speaker 4: So I'm wondering if like maybe he ran into someone from his past.
Speaker 1: Or like he's just not telling me everything.
Speaker 5: Okay, are you ready for us to callin?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 5: All right, here we go.
Speaker 8: Hello.
Speaker 2: Hey, this is Corble calling from I was looking for a rewards card member named Eric.
Speaker 8: Yeah, this is Eric.
Speaker 2: Hey Eric, please don't hang up. This is not a marketing phone call. I'm actually Colin to say congratulations, you're the most big winner. Thank you for shopping with us. Thank you so much.
Speaker 5: Okay, when did I win the flowers?
Speaker 8: Okay, so we'll what like three hours? Do I need to come pick them up?
Speaker 5: Or maybe maybe you don't know? That's fine.
Speaker 2: Every single month, we choose one random Awards card member at random who gets free flowers delivered from our floor department. You've just won thirty six long stim roses, a box of candy or chocolates, and a card to send whoever you want within the fifty United States, absolutely free. It's a three hundred and sixteen dollars value.
Speaker 8: Okay, cool.
Speaker 5: If you know who you want to.
Speaker 2: Send them to, I can take the information over the phone in just a matter of minutes. If you know who you want to send them to right now, I can do that all right.
Speaker 8: I can give you the information right now.
Speaker 2: So the first thing I would need from you would just be the first and last name of the person you want to send the flowers to.
Speaker 8: Okay, it's going to go to my wife, Tiffany.
Speaker 5: And anything you would like to put on a card. How long you've been married? That's sweet.
Speaker 8: Yeah I've been We're going on ten years.
Speaker 5: So no, yeah, congratulations.
Speaker 6: You could put on there like I know you've been working so hard in you're stressed.
Speaker 8: Hopefully this lightens your load or something like that, you.
Speaker 5: Know, gotcha, Okay, I can definitely do that.
Speaker 4: Wow, Hi, Oh my gosh, so you're still with her?
Speaker 5: What?
Speaker 8: Eric?
Speaker 5: This is actually the Jubile Show.
Speaker 2: It's a radio show and we do a segment called to Catch a Cheater where we try to catch people by seeing what they send flowers to. And your girlfriend Meredith is on the phone.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Hi, hey, unbelievable. How could you how could you lie? You said you're leaving her? Like, what the seriously and you're you're sending her What are you doing?
Speaker 8: Are you talking about?
Speaker 4: You're psychotic.
Speaker 1: You're seeing two women at the time, okay, and you're lying to both of them.
Speaker 6: You need to stop right now whatever it is you're doing, because you're.
Speaker 8: Psychotic and you.
Speaker 5: Wow, okay, well what's going on? Eric?
Speaker 8: I have no idea what them Sharon? Hold on? Need I need to find out what the he's telling you? Guys? Can we start there?
Speaker 3: Why don't you let these mace people know what a mind cheating you are? Honestly, Like, you go behind your wife's back, you're with me, and then you lie to me and you say that you're leaving.
Speaker 4: Her, which you're obviously not your wife er.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, she's very aware of this, and everything's just complete both.
Speaker 5: Psychotic ranting, you're cheating on your wife?
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, she I listen, you are going to start from the beginning.
Speaker 7: Yeah, because who's aware of this? Yeah, your wife or Meredith or both?
Speaker 8: My wife is not.
Speaker 6: Meredith is very aware. And I tried to try to end this like two months ago, and she keeps, Oh, yeah, I'm going to go up to.
Speaker 1: Month.
Speaker 8: Can I talk? Can you shut up for a second.
Speaker 6: WHOA, I'm not going to go to my wife and say I'm leaving you for your assistant.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, I'm not going to do that's your wife's assistant. Yeah, ast Okay, did you have an affair with Meredith or not? Confused?
Speaker 8: Yes, I did.
Speaker 4: I went to and so it's not past. It's like president then.
Speaker 7: So wait, when was the last time you were with Eric?
Speaker 5: Meredith physically two months ago?
Speaker 8: When I told her I'm putting an end to this. It was two months ago.
Speaker 6: And ever since then, she's been threatening to tell my wife, and she keeps hitting up my phone and she keeps calling and texting, texting.
Speaker 5: Who well, Eric, you did put yourself in this position.
Speaker 8: She's making it, she's well making it sounds like.
Speaker 6: You that I texted her and tried to contact her. It was in the last two months ago. I answered one phone call. If she'll stop talking, I'd be happy to tell you what happened. But she just keeps rambling and ranting like.
Speaker 1: She'll, oh my god.
Speaker 6: So I went to a work event, you see, oh my god. You see I can't get a word out. Can you please stop for a second so I can talk, Meredith? And then after this, you and I are going yourself. My wife and I got into an argument. I went across the street to a bar. Meredith very shortly followed me in afterwards, almost like she was following me, and we ended up having dreams, and yes, I ended up sleeping with her night.
Speaker 8: It only happened to.
Speaker 1: Victim after that.
Speaker 6: Yes, it happened a few times. And then I said we need to stop. I'd broke it off. And ever since she has been sending me text messages, threatening to tell my wife, threatening me, threatening to ruin my life. And it's been a nightmare. And I can't believe she even went as far as to bring me on the radio, backed up with a bunch of lines.
Speaker 8: Unbelievable.
Speaker 5: You did put yourself here, though, I fair enough.
Speaker 6: You know what I did, and it's something I'm going to have to live with it. I do not want anything to do with Meredith, and I haven't for months.
Speaker 5: Okay, all right, Well do you feel clear?
Speaker 7: Meredith?
Speaker 3: I mean, I'm I'm confused, you know, because I'm told one thing by him, Like throughout the day, he does still message me despite.
Speaker 1: What he's saying. But yeah, I just am kind of surprised.
Speaker 8: You guys see how crazy she is.
Speaker 6: Right, she completely lied to me and told you a whole incorrect story of what happens.
Speaker 3: I wanted to find out the truth, Okay, I wanted to hear it from.
Speaker 5: Okay, I really know.
Speaker 2: Sounds like you have a lot to deal with Eric and Meredith, So we'll let you deal with it on your own time. But at least now you know Meredith, he doesn't want to leave his wife.
Speaker 6: I never wanted to. Yeah, never I told her that. I never once said that that was ever happening.
Speaker 1: Yes, he just used me. I got it.
Speaker 8: You know what, this is ridiculous. I have to go to work myself, all right, So I gotta go bye.
Speaker 5: All right, okay, okay.
Speaker 1: Well I'll see you later.
Speaker 4: I gotta go to work myself.
Speaker 6: What the jubile shows to catch a cheater