Speaker 1: Hello, Hello, Hi, you recording? Yes, sir? All right? Sorry I played the Andy one. Hi everybody? Is that all right? Yeah? Okay, I don't mind it. Welcome to bold Chat. I'm Scottie B. I'm Andrew, and first off, we apologized for last week. We missed last week. We were a little bit busy, we had things going on. Yes, so we missed last week and this week is I mean technically it's live. Technically yeah, I mean could we have done it live if we wanted to? Yeah, oh we could have. Yeah. I didn't know that we should have just done that. No, I don't think so, all right because other Scott just texted and said, hey, no bold Chat today, and I'm like, we're recording it right now. Yeah, it's better to not do it live, okay, okay, yeah, there could be some problems if we did live. Potentially you never know, I understand. Yeah. All right, Well, so what's been going on in your life since we last spoke, Andrew? I mean Vegas was a big thing. Yeah, how was that?
Speaker 2: It was the iHeart Festival. I'm still recovering and I'm still very exhausted from that.
Speaker 1: So yeah, everything's great. Any exciting backstage? Stories. I mean I saw you for about ten seconds on Friday night and maybe eight seconds on Saturday night, and that was it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean it's not I mean Elvis talks about it in his book, but being backstage is a lot of hard work and it's stressful because you're running around constantly.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I will say that it's.
Speaker 2: Not a good thing, but a better thing that's happened since COVID is backstage situations. Because usually the hallways are just packed. You're like sandwiched against a wall. You can't go anywhere. It's terrible.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was fairly empty. It was empty.
Speaker 2: I could breeze on down the hallway with like ah, I can get from one place to another within like ten minutes.
Speaker 1: It was great. And see I used to kind of do what you do did and I don't do that anymore, which I like, I don't do running around now. I just sit at the production table there and I run the clock. So that was my job for the entire weekend. I ran the clock so I let the artists know how much time they had left while they were doing their set. That's exciting. It was exciting. Yeah, it's very important. I mean even though it's just doing dude and then you know, twenty five minutes later doing dude again. It's very important because shooting on the clock exactly, that's what I was doing. But I mean, outside of the show, did you do anything exciting? No?
Speaker 2: No, I can honestly say that there was nothing exciting that happened for me. I went on a Tuesday. I worked from Tuesday when I landed until Saturday at eleven forty five pm when the plane took off.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's generally how it is for me. This was the first year that I didn't have to be at the venue at like eight in the morning. I don't have to be there until later in the afternoon. So but I didn't do any Vegas stuff. I just like, I.
Speaker 2: Gotta tell you, I'm not a fan of Vegas. I'm sorry for our Las Vegas listeners because we do have them. I want to appreciate your city more. But every time I'm there, it's almost like I associate it with work. It's the same way with Los Angeles. I associate it with work. And I've been to Los Angeles and had a good time, but it still has like those rumblings of like I got to check my phone. What if I'm late somewhere.
Speaker 1: I've been to Vegas probably two or three times on pleasure, but I have not been to Vegas on pleasure since we started doing the show. So I totally feel what you're saying. I like it. I don't have a lot of money to lose, So why else would you go there? You're like, oh, the shows. I'm like, We're in New York, we have shows. Yeah, you know, there's really no other reason to go there unless you just want to see like bums sleeping on bridges that you have to walk over to cross the street. That's every city, though, Yeah, but I had to step over a bunch. And I did like the fact that the hotel that I was staying in was smoke free, because tell where you at. I was the park mgm oh say it was smoke free? Yeah, yeah, you couldn't smoke in the casino, no what.
Speaker 2: I went into the Tropic Cana to go pick up cards, which I'm just gonna say it, popcorn ceilings.
Speaker 1: They had them. Yeah, that's all I needed there.
Speaker 2: The hallway to get to the FedEx looked very much like a scene out of Miami Vice. It had the white hallway with the ceiling fans going it, white tile everywhere, the big glass windows. I was like, ooh, this place got to get refurbished.
Speaker 1: And the thirty year funk of Virginia Slims was still in.
Speaker 2: The popcorn ceiling or Jesus it was there.
Speaker 1: Do you know that the park MGM had a fed X just so you know?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, so I needed it didn't pop up in my options, so I had to go. I purchased the cards at that one and they were very nice there.
Speaker 1: God I discovered it because I decided to ship my laundry home this time.
Speaker 2: I should have actually fedexed my car keys home because Sam, who works here, she was going to move my car. I passed literally after I called my uber, I got home packed, the uber was there. The uber yelled at me and was like, what are you coming down? And I'm like, give me a minute. I have five minute grace period, like calm down. So I packed literally in those five minutes and brought my car keys with me. So I got a parking ticket. But this weekend in Jersey City was also a street festival, so I got my car towed.
Speaker 1: That almost happened to me too, because I took the train. I took the train to JFK, so I left my car at Hicksville train station on Long Island. Yeah, and luckily I parked in one of the first ten spots closest to the street, because when I got back, there was a huge fire department festival like starting at the tenth spot in with blow ups and all kinds of music and the McGruff was there. It was the whole thing. So I imagine my car would have been towed as well.
Speaker 2: Yep, she was towed. I had to go to the lot yesterday or Monday, I should say. And yeah, it was a low point for me. Well, but I couldn't even get mad, like usually when you get a parking ticket, you're like those bastards, they didn't need to do that. Meanwhile, it's like I didn't pay the meter, or I parked on the wrong side of the street. This one I got towed, and I was like, you know what, it's just my luck that there happened to be a street festival on this one street right that I decided to park my car at. When I'm gone for five days.
Speaker 1: And there were two Vegas disappointments for me that I must mention. Yeah. The first one is, first of all, when we landed, I had like a bionic headache. I can't even tell you how bad this head told me that, And because of course I was supposed to go out for dinner Scary and Gandhi and Diamond and I were going to go to Bobby Flay's place. It was Caesar. Please don't tell me that.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry. It was awful, Okay.
Speaker 1: So however, however, I just excared, like, dude, eight o'clock right, and I text him like, I don't think I can do it. I have a raging headache and I'm just not going to be able to do it. Plus I didn't get to the hotel until like six thirty, and it would have just been a nightmare. And plus the fact I love Scary, but I don't love going out with Scary, if that makes sense.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, it's a production. It's not just going out for dinner. It's ordering every app, it's trying the cocktails, it's waiting for dessert, it's filming the food as it's coming out. It's a production. It's a showing pony.
Speaker 1: Pony and dog and dog and Pony. That one it's that type of show, right, And plus I'm sure he got one or two free appetizers. But at the end of the day, I didn't have two hundred dollars to spend on dinner, which is what that would have been there, And we have a ninety dollars allowance that were allowed to spend y I spent ninety five on Friday. Do you think I'm gonna get in trouble. I hope not.
Speaker 2: I know there were no food options open, that's my personal agree.
Speaker 1: I'm angry.
Speaker 2: Well, I got there, did not eat all day Tuesday, all day Wednesday, and all day Thursday. And when I did eat, it was Italy Pizza. So shout out to Italy.
Speaker 1: In Las Vegas.
Speaker 2: I only had your pizza the entire time I was in Vegas.
Speaker 1: Speaking of no food options open. So when we did Land and I had such a headache, I was walking right outside the Park Plaza or whatever it is over there, and there was a sign that said California Pizza Kitchen with an arrow. So I'm like, ah, perfect, you know I'm an elite member, So I just went onto my app your black card gets too far there and I ordered my favorite thing. Well, not my favorite, because my favorite is salmon. But I didn't want to eat the salmon with a headache because that would not have ended well. So I just got that I'm not even going to dig into that. I could just continue. I ordered the spinach fetichini with bowl and as, which I love there also, and little did I know, I ordered it to the wrong California Pizza kitchen because the one where the sign was is no longer there, but yet the sign is still out of the street. Is it the one that's across the shree from the park? MGM, yes, that's what I said.
Speaker 2: So every single one of those restaurants was cool.
Speaker 1: They're gone. Yeah, So I said, oh my god, my food's gonna be ready in fifteen minutes. But there's no restaurant there. I went up ordering it to like the fashion mall down the I went there with Elizabeth and Dennis. We went there for a lunch on like a Friday. So what I wound up doing is getting in an uber and going to the mall. Why not I'm picking up the food because my head was pounding. I'm like, I don't know if I can do this. I might throw up in the back of this car, but it must have been. It's when I travel and I go to like humid and hot, it's like sometimes it just doesn't work for me. So I wound up getting all the way over there. I was twenty five minutes late that the food was awful by the time I got back. Yeah, but whatever, And plus, you know, it was like thirty dollars back and forth or an uber which I charged to the radio station. But I mean, why not.
Speaker 2: It's at this point you went there for work, so everything is an expense, right, I guess Listen. I mean, like I said, there were it was limited. Vegas was very limited. I was shocked by how little was actually open. And it made me think you watch it on the news and everyone's like, oh Vegas, Oh god, the casinos are open. Every single casino you had to wear a mask, yep, and no food options were open. So realistically, I feel like Las Vegas felt relatively safe to me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it wasn't. There were not that many people walking around in the street. I mean there was still plenty. Let's you know.
Speaker 2: I got there Tuesday.
Speaker 1: It was dead.
Speaker 2: It was almost frightening, like it felt like post apocalyptic because you're like usually when you see Vegas, you're thinking to yourself, like all the lines, the crazy crowds, none of it.
Speaker 1: Well, my other issue was then Saturday morning, I went to do my yearly breakfast at Denny's. You know, because that Denny's right across the street there next to Ross, the big crazy, crazy clothing place. And every year I go and I see my favorite host is Laura, who seats me, and she's been there ever since this festival started, like eleven years ago. See look there's Laura right there, and then's Laura that's me from three years ago. And I went there and I was like, is Laura here? And then they're like, we don't even know who she is. They said, we lost a lot of people during COVID, not like not died, but they lost a lot of staff that left. Did Laura know you, well, I mean I think she pretended to. I took a picture with her every year and she smiled, you know, But.
Speaker 2: Did you always show her the picture too?
Speaker 1: I did one year. Yeah she's like, oh, that's very nice. But you know, I don't consent to. I'm sure plenty of drunk idiots come in there every night. And first of all, Denny's at seven o'clock in the morning. It's a it's an eclectic mix. I can imagine vomiting drunks and you know, people that are getting up for their day and having breakfast. Yeah, and I'm always the ladder, but it's just fun to watch the lunatics that are in there.
Speaker 2: Yeah. It's almost like the Red Eye flight you leave at eleven forty five, and it's either people that like are teetering on the edge of being like how did I get on the plane and people who are like, get me the hell out of eighties. I'm the ladder.
Speaker 1: By the way, sorry for eating cherries on here. I like cherries. It was very exciting. This is like the last bag of cherries in existence in this area because the season's been over for a while. But I found them and they're still pretty good.
Speaker 2: I am not a cherry lover, but I am a fall lover, and I can't believe it's it's fall. It's fall.
Speaker 1: Yes today, if all started starts today, that it did. Wait, you like Maraschino cherries though you'll eat the ice cream Sunday cherries?
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, I mean it's not something that's like my go to where I'm like, oh, I'm just rubbed about a cherry.
Speaker 1: If it's on top of the whip cream, you'll eat it. Yeah? Yeah. Does it bother you that the red gou like ooz is onto the whip cream?
Speaker 2: No? Because it's all sugar. Okay, So like why it's sugar on top of like whipped cream, which is just sugar?
Speaker 1: I get it. Speaking of fall or whatever, don't we have aren't we? We got some new merch coming, don't we I'm hearing is that possible? Or holidays or something? Yes, we're not allowed to talk about that yet. Did you do something? Were you and I on a call like two days ago or yesterday about that? Yeah? Are we allowed to talk about that yet? Or should we wait? I'd wait because it's going to be in November, So I mean, oh, all right, well it's very exciting. We have something exciting coming.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yes, And I think you could still buy some Serial Killers T shirts. There's still a few left.
Speaker 2: And I think it also the candle of Sorry well candles November. Yeah, spoil the surprise on that one. But it's interesting this time because you will get to be a part of it. We'll explain.
Speaker 1: Yeah, anyway, go to Serial KILLERSPC dot com buy one of our shirts and other Scott will let me know when you purchase it, and I'll ship it out. I love the other Scott that I do love O. No, he's other Scott.
Speaker 2: No. I like calling him Newman.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: It's like when you told me not to call you Scott Scotty anymore.
Speaker 1: I didn't tell you not to. I don't mind it.
Speaker 2: I know you've always preferred Scott, so if you prefer something, it's like, that's how you like being called. I don't love Andy, but I mean I'll go by Andy and everyone here calls me Andy, so I've just gotten used to it, but I prefer Andrew.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, Andrew.
Speaker 2: No, it's fine, I don't mind it. Like you said, certain people are allowed to do it.
Speaker 1: Then let me just play this one. See. If that was truly how we both liked it, it would have said Andrew Scott now, Andrew Scott now. But it's okay. I don't mind being Scotty. I don't love it, but it's fine. The only thing that really drives me crazy is for people that have known that I'm Scotty for I don't know twenty five years and they spell it Scott. I E. That drives me insane. Oh god, yeah, no, that's not a good one. And there are plenty of people that do that. Is that not the toilet paper spelled It's just Scott.
Speaker 2: Oh Scott of course, yeah, yes, well yeah, I mean now that you like being called Scott, I always call you Scott.
Speaker 1: No, I don't. I don't mind.
Speaker 2: See like I get that you don't mind it same way. I don't mind being called Andy at this point. But at the end of the day, it's what you prefer. You prefer Scott, okay.
Speaker 1: But for the sake of the radio show, I'm Scotty b Yeah, so I'm I'm okay with it, you know. Just in my regular life, I just like people to call me Scott exactly. So again, because we're not on the radio show, I'll call you Scott. Okay. Hey, do you want a pineapple? I love pineapple, extra whole pineapple? Could you use it?
Speaker 2: Do you have it here?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's here. It's in the refrigerator over there. You can take it home if you'd like it. Do you know how to core it? I don't. Oh, there's a special coring. Do I you could just cut it with a knife.
Speaker 2: I mean, I would just do that because I think that would.
Speaker 1: Be easier for me. Why do I have a pineapple? Well, last night was the one of the first shows. I think it was the first show back in the iHeartRadio theater downstairs. Oh yeah, wasn't it like Billy Idol? It was Billy Idol? And what does he sing again? White wedding and mony money Come on? You know all that is mody moony. It's like the quintessential bombs where they also instead of money money, they say bad words. Oh yeah, I.
Speaker 2: Went to a Jewish wedding only recently and I got to do the thing where you go in a circle.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I loved it and you lift them up in the chair. Yeah, I can touch the chair.
Speaker 2: Because I'm not gonna I don't trust myself. I would probably get a little too ambitious and be.
Speaker 1: Like, I have to tell you my aunt she fell out of the chair at her daughter's wedding and it was very fighting because it was you know, doing this, and whoever was on the front legs didn't lift the same as the back legs, and she fell out and slammed onto the floor and At first we giggled just a tiny bit, but then we're like, oh my god, she's really hurt. And it was it was frightening for a minute, but then she got up and everything was okay. Yeah, I'm sure there's plenty of bar and bought mitzvah and wedding stories where people have fallen out of chairs or hit their head on a ceiling fan or broken a chandelier or something, and those videos are out there, you know. Yeah, I bet you if you could search for it on YouTube, you'll find them.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry to hear that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, it's like the time when I lifted my daughter up into a ceiling fan. I was like, who's a good girl, And I lifted her up and I heard no.
Speaker 2: I hit that with my cousin as a kid like. I held his feet and I spent it, spent, spun him around in a circle, and his head hit the side of the couch. Honestly, I thank god every day that his like neck didn't like decapitate, because that was bad. No.
Speaker 1: I think about me cutting my daughter's head off on the ceiling and oh my god, how awful that would have been.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's tragic.
Speaker 1: So yeah, anyway, so big eggs on bikes back to you, Billie idol. Oh yeah, money mooney. Like at the bar mitz was they sing effing horny, effing horny. But you know they curse so like the DJ has to say over it really loud mona morning, so like the old people can't hear the kids cursing.
Speaker 2: I really wish I could have gone to a bar bot mitzvah.
Speaker 1: They were a blast. I never got to go to one ever. I'm sure you still can.
Speaker 2: Hey, kids, invite me the thirty year old to your bar.
Speaker 1: And bought mitzvah. I could be the entertainer. No, no, but I mean when Greg t used to work here, we would do bar mitzvahs all the time. So Greg and I would go do bar mitzvahs and throw t shirts out and sign autographs and he get paid a shit pile of money and I would just be Hi, I'm also here, here's a shirt, Greg, throw it out. You know. I was his support staff, so he would tip me out at the end of the night. You were a hype man, I guess. Anyway, back to the pineapple, So what's so important about this pineapple bottle?
Speaker 2: Rockets? In it or something going in my face.
Speaker 1: No. So I'm sure that most of you listening know that when an artist comes to a theater or a venue, or a stadium or an arena, they have what they call a rider, and it's a big list of things that they require in their dressing rooms for the concert. And Billy Idol's rider was out of control and they tried to cut it down, but they wouldn't let them, so I had to. I also do that. I go out and shop because I love shopping and getting paid for It's kind of cool too. So one of the things on the list was a whole uncut pineapple. I knew they would never use it. They didn't. I went in there this morning and it was still sitting in the refrigerator, so I took it. If you're interested in taking the pineapple home, it's ripe and ready to go. Otherwise I'll take it. I mean, whatever you want. If you're going to eat it, be my guest.
Speaker 2: I'm just trying to think I'm going to be home. No, you could take the pineapple home because I'm just thinking long term. Tonight, I'm going out to dinner.
Speaker 1: And it's ripe and ready.
Speaker 2: It can't last on your legion ship. Yeah, Friday, I'm going home. Okay, maybe maybe I have a dinner. Maybe Donna wants a pineapple.
Speaker 1: I mean I could bring a pie. My mom doesn't cut up pineapple. Oh oh.
Speaker 2: I love going to Chinese restaurants, though, when they give you the pineapple, I mean, it's probably just a dull cup that.
Speaker 1: They can't throw up. It's always canned. Oh, I love it though, I do too. I'm a fan of canned fruit. Not people are.
Speaker 2: Oh I love canned fruit. It's just sugary goodness.
Speaker 1: Well see, I won't eat the can fruit and the fruit and the heavy syrup anymore. It has to be in the juice, okay, even in lightser. I don't like when they add the sugar, the goofy sugar water to it. Yeah that's when I was a kid. Yeah, bring it on. I would drink it. Once the cling peaches were out of the can, I would drink the rest of it.
Speaker 2: I'm like, but sorry, And I.
Speaker 1: Always like the cherries and the fruit cocktail.
Speaker 2: No, I can't eat ever like jarred sauces, certain ones of them. I can't like fetchi chini ALFREDOEI I can't do it in the canned or the.
Speaker 1: The jarred Alfredo sauce, I can see. That gets me a little bombie. What if you didn't know was from the jar? I mean, what if an Italian restaurant used jar.
Speaker 2: That's fine with me. I just can't see it Fetcuccini Alfredo much anymore because I got sick off of it as when I was a kid two thousand and one, I got sick. Oh, I vividly remember this. I had it, got sick, have never had well, I've had it once or twice since. But yeah, if somebody if an Italian restaurant cooked it for me and I didn't know, that's different. But I would never personally go out and buy a sauce in a jar and pour it on and be like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's that's probably one of the most fattening things that you can eat. Chinie times. Yeah, I mean when Amy was pregnant with both girls, I think, but definitely Ashley, we would go out for Italian food to Touto Pasta and Hoboken. Is that play still there? Touda Pasta. I couldn't tell you, okay anyway, So we would go there and sit outside and she would get big giant ball of fetacini alfredo because that's what she craved. I mean, honestly, who oh, the mic just broke. That's all right, Kyieah, all right you talk for quickly. Watch you switch to the other one.
Speaker 2: Oh gosh, oh guy.
Speaker 1: Switch to the other one. Okay, there you go. Thanks? Are you one? I think so? Am I one? Yeah? I like fetcucciniol fredo. Again, I liked it.
Speaker 2: I don't like it now because now I'm just convinced it'll always make me sick.
Speaker 1: Well, now, when I eat the fetacini at California Pizza Kitchen, I always get the spinach fetuccini. I like that one. Spinach feta chini with alfredo sauce is great.
Speaker 2: Let me tell you something.
Speaker 1: They're gluten free pizza, also a banger.
Speaker 2: I love it.
Speaker 1: So the cauliflower one, the cauliflower crust one, to me, doesn't even taste like coliflower. I almost think that they're lying.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean to be honest with you. Collie Power does the same. Where there's I could taste that one. Though it's seventy five twenty five, there's still his twenty five percent gluten. Really yeah, So why bother because it's a healthier option. Yeah, but for people I can't eat the gluten usually that's why they get cauliflower. So yeah, like Elizabeth is gluten free now.
Speaker 1: Now, Yeah, what happened.
Speaker 2: She went to a an allergist, a needle person, an allergist, and they told her. She went to an acupuncturist and an allergist they said gluten. She did have a sensitivity. She did one of those everly well tests, which I want to do so bad because I want to find out if I'm allergic to dairy, gluten, all these damn things. So she took it. She found out she was sensitive to gluten, and then went to her acupuncturists and then they were like, okay, you are, and here's what you should be doing instead.
Speaker 1: I don't know, I've told this before, and I feel like it's the same kind of thing that when I was a kid, I went to an allergist and they told me I was allergic to one hundred and fifty things, and I was like okay, and I went and bought all the alternatives for like a month, and I was like, this is so dumb, and I went back to everything else and nothing happened.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean for me, I would just love to know if like there's any sensitive I have, like shockingly somewhat of a sensitive stomach on things where it's like certain things, I don't show it very well, but like I literally feel like my insides are dying sometimes. So i'd be interested to know what's called.
Speaker 1: Okay, well, just a personal note, hopefully it's not lactose, because as soon as we're done with this, we're gonna eat some cereal with whole milk.
Speaker 2: Well, I've been doing almond milk lately, and let me tell you something, My granola has never tasted better.
Speaker 1: That's because almond milk changes the taste of it. That's why. Well, I get the unsweetened one, doesn't matter, it's still almond. It's delicious. Though.
Speaker 2: Oat milk tastes really good in coffee too, Like Lack Columba, the coffee shop across the street, I get their oat milk. La. Te let me tell you something. First of all, it's dense, it's almost like milkshake consistency. Afterwards, I'm always.
Speaker 1: Like, well, I don't know that.
Speaker 2: I'm like, woh, coffee, that's like a milkshake.
Speaker 1: I don't think I could drink thick coffee.
Speaker 2: There's I think Turkish coffee is a thick, consistency coffee. Then they also make it in sand. They like the sand is really hot and it cooks the coffee, or like boils the coffee really. Yeah, it's like a traditional thing. I want it to there's some in New York. I think there's one or two spots that do a traditional Turkish coffee, and I'm fascinated to go there.
Speaker 1: What's the what's the tiny tiny cup of Italian? Is that espresso?
Speaker 2: Espresso?
Speaker 1: I make that? It's too strong for me.
Speaker 2: I love espresso Minona. Anytime I ever see her, she we always we have a nice little coffee date in her apartment where she cooks. She makes the espresso, and then she always has the little biscuits and we eat biscuits and chat with espresso.
Speaker 1: It's great.
Speaker 2: Does not make the biscoti, she actually does. She homemakes piscatti. She makes like these twisty cookies. She makes sesta me cookies.
Speaker 1: She loves her. What's her name? Does she have an old Italian lady name?
Speaker 2: Well, we just call her Nona.
Speaker 1: Oh, does she have a name. Yeah, it's rosaria, oh rasaria. Yeah, I like that. Yeah. And so espresso is that? Are you supposed to sip that or shoot it?
Speaker 2: So the way that she makes it is in like a bolete thing, which is like a press. Yeah almost, It's like you you pack the espresso in, then you let the water take it and it like overflows into a little pot it. I would say this. It works very very well with gas stoves electric stoves. I've had this issue ever since I moved into my new apartment. Absolutely love my new apartment. It makes me so happy. I am like in love every day. However, it has an electric oven. I have no idea what I'm doing with an electric oven. It doesn't cook right.
Speaker 1: I don't know how to cook eggs anymore.
Speaker 2: Stove and I make espresso stove.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I don't know what I'm doing. Electric is very different. I don't like it. I know Amy doesn't like it either. When we rent this house in Cape Cod every summer, it has an electric stove top and it's very difficult, Like things don't cook evenly.
Speaker 2: No. I check cooking eggs and they almost come out like a piece of paper, like they're flat. I don't understand how scrambled eggs become flat.
Speaker 1: And I always burn my hand even though it says hot warning, I don't trust it, and I touch it and I burn my hand.
Speaker 2: Okay, well that's.
Speaker 1: Well, it's not read anymore. I just assume it's not hot if it's not read anymore. Yeah.
Speaker 2: So, whenever I do espresso in my new apartment, it's really hard because it needs to the coffee needs to cook at a a certain consistency for it to boil over. But when it's electric, it gets hot really fast, so then it just shoots out and then I have espresso all over my stovetop.
Speaker 1: Boogie woogie woogie.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's electric.
Speaker 1: I love that. You got that.
Speaker 2: Everybody get on the floor. Everybody do the Dinosaur. Those are all barmits for songs like the Dinosaurs. No, No, that's not the electric slide is. Yeah, Marcia Griffiths, if I'm not mistaken, you think we have it. Honestly, you could have said it was like Peter Rogers and I would have been like, oh, yes, of course, I don't know if we have that.
Speaker 1: I don't know who sings these songs. Should we send this off to uh other Scotts, so we can oh, look there it is ready. I know this song Adio that was a big, huge radio hit in the late eighties.
Speaker 2: Honestly, I just want to make maybe ninety song where it's literally can be played at weddings. Bar mitzvahs, bot mitzvahs.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's the chickens dance scenes.
Speaker 2: I want to make party rock. Anthem is another one. Right flow Ride is what's it called? Right Round is one of those.
Speaker 1: Yeah. But see, they don't always stand the test of time because all the ones that were in the eighties and nineties, if you played them now, people are like, okay, well the kids would anyway.
Speaker 2: They play the Electric Slide and everyone's on the floor, Journey, don't stop believing, celebration by cooling the gang up, or oh my god, what's the other one? Frank Sinatra has a couple of them that if you hear it like a slow dancey song. I'm going to make an album one day. It's going to be eight songs. The eight songs are going to be like, that's it, and every single one of them you're going to play for the rest of your life.
Speaker 1: See now, in the eighties, at the very end of the party. They would play last Dance, last chance for a room and then but in the nineties they started playing closing time. You know. That's they kind of changed it up a little bit.
Speaker 2: Well, let me think, Whitney Houston has a couple of them. How many songs do they I want to dance with somebody?
Speaker 1: Well, that's not a closing song, I know. I'm saying in a party, Oh yeah, you're either hearing a and we are family. They always come out to that no matter what, even if there's no sisters.
Speaker 2: First song, it's gonna be the hype song. It's gonna be the one that when you enter, it's gonna be the one where it's like, welcome to Caden's bob mitzvah, and it's gonna be and it's gonna be a party song like that.
Speaker 1: I mean, Caiden would probably be a bar mitzvah. But that's okay.
Speaker 2: I don't know the difference, and that's my fault.
Speaker 1: And if only admit that, totally fine, you know what, Amy will kill me. But I don't remember the song that we came out to like it must have been welcome you for the first time. Mister and missus you know, and and I don't remember the song.
Speaker 2: We came out to Jackie and David, my sister Jackie and her husband David. They came out to the Fox Sports theme.
Speaker 1: Did you do? Oh no, that's the football that one? I don't know.
Speaker 2: No, No, that isn't like, Yeah, they came out to that very cool because they wanted to incorporate a little bit of his sports love.
Speaker 1: Into the wedding. What would your song be? I couldn't even tell you whatever the DJ decides to put on, because you'll be drunk because you really don't want to be there. I don't know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean for me, I feel like a wedding is always kind of like it's really fun. But then I think I would be just kind of like, all right, you can go home now.
Speaker 1: You know it's gonna be kind of cool. Like I'm gonna be listening to this in the car in thirty minutes, So let's end this ball chat.
Speaker 2: Okay, how long was this one?
Speaker 1: It's thirty minutes. Oh wow, let's send it off to other Scott. Well, I have to upload it. Yes, you upload it, and other Scott will do whatever he does and that's great, and then we'll go record a serial Killers that will run on Monday.
Speaker 2: Perfect.
Speaker 1: So thank you for listening to this episode of bull Chat. Yeah. Until we see you next time. Please follow us on all social platforms a's serial Killers PC and stuff. Yeah, and go to the serial killerspc dot com website to get your shirt. Very cool. Let me get the ball back here, Andrew. By the way, Rob Shooter was here today. You know our friend Rob Shooter. Yeah, and I used this ball as a cup. Oh you know, he likes to get frisky sometimes, so I just put it over here because you know, I taped it on to myself. Got it? Got it? You never know with Rob Shooter. Sounds like an HR issue. Thanks for listening to bowl Chat. We'll see you again Wednesday. No, we'll see you again Monday, then again Wednesday. Yeah, I don't know until then. Say clink, Andrew.
Speaker 2: What does it say on the ball?
Speaker 1: You rule? You're brilliant, You're incredible. Everyone loves you. You're awesome. Oh I needed that today. Complimentary serial bawl. That's what it says on it, because it's given you compliments. I love it all right, Thank you. Lenny mud Key thinks by