Speaker 1: Bloomberg Audio Studios, podcasts, radio News, The.
Speaker 2: Stock Movers Report, your roundup of companies making moves in the stock market, harnessing the power of Bloomberg Data.
Speaker 1: I'm Carol Masser, a longer Tim Statick. Let's get to some stocks on the move on this Friday with us as Bloomberg News crosss that reported Danizza Sikova. You know, sometimes I just have to stop talking. You should start talking, though.
Speaker 3: No, But I want to talk about the competition. The competition in AI is heating up. Meta platform shares are down four percent today. That's the biggest drops in October. Of course, we had that New York Times report about their so called Avocado model that is being delayed. But metabit made a big splash, all those big hires, you know, all the pay packages were absolutely so they made this. Yeah, they made this big campaign and now there is this delay there. Unlyst is saying that they maybe are going to license Jamine similarly to what Apple does. Really, yeah, that's something that's circulating. But it's interesting because obviously they spend all that much money and now there is a delay. Vital Knowledge is saying this report will raise further questions about the objectives of meta AI spending. So investors are not too excited about this delayed today, but you know, maybe if it indeed is delivered in a few months, maybe everything will be fine. Lots of competition open AI.
Speaker 4: It's interesting seeing that move based on this report because that is a significant move.
Speaker 1: Flower.
Speaker 4: Yeah, okay, so meta platforms on your radar? What else you watching?
Speaker 3: We're looking at Adobe and of course we're talking about the AI race, and it hasn't been nice to software company and Adobe ticker ADB shares fill as much as eight percent in earlier trading. The stock is on twenty seven percent here today. Of course, Adobe has Photoshop in design all those super complicated products to edit video audio, but now with AI, we have much simpler ways to achieve those things. And some of those software are pretty expensive. And we've saw a lot of the names like Salesforce at Last, you know, all of those have been under a lot of pressure and Adobe is just just the next onund to be part of it. And now we see the CEO slipping down who has actually seen a lot of success under his name, Wow at Adobe. But the air revolution is changing everything.
Speaker 1: Can't there just be an AI version of Adobe like or is it just.
Speaker 4: That is the concern? I mean because the software as a services company has been using AI for years, the firefla, they've come on our show to talk about, why can't they just be well, I think the concern Well, so there's a few different things here. It's a software as a service company, so you know, companies pay the recurring revenue. If you can do some of the things you do with products that Adobe makes, like if you can do certain things with AI that you don't necessarily need Photoshop for anymore, that's a threat to the company's business. But the company's embracing AI. And in the press release yesterday that, like you said, also announced that that and Ryan would be stepping aside and the new CEO would be coming in. They did say, this is a company that we're building for the AI era.
Speaker 1: I just do wonder, right, like, I don't know, we'll see. I just feel like there's going to be vertical winners in terms of specific sectors of the market. But what do I know.
Speaker 3: I think all the one stop shops are winning, and all the kind of morniche shops are clearly under pressure.
Speaker 4: Or maybe to your point, care.
Speaker 1: But that's what I think. The niche shops at some point are going to have a very specific data set that's going to be powerful rather than that broad base of data.
Speaker 4: Or maybe some analysts have pointed out that it's over sold. The concern not I'm not talking about specifically. That's sort of like the so called SaaS apocalypse and that people.
Speaker 3: We saw something buying there. A lot of people are being turning up optimistic.
Speaker 1: Talk about as I can say, just twiska decoproprium.
Speaker 3: You can say, what, wow, that's oppressive.
Speaker 1: Apparently I can't. Boy do I feel like it's Friday talked about ALTA. I thought like this was safe.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that was it was supposed to be a safe bed. Failtheen percent today it's actually a pretty big reaction. The company offered guidance for the current year that was toward the lower end of what anlysts we're expecting. Alists we're expecting about three points half percent, and their range is a little bit lower than that. But neverthless, we're seeing a massive reaction. But that company has been on a tier. The company has doubled over the past year, so perhaps we're seeing part of the reaction is coming from that that says, Udha has been doing okay. They've been expanding in many regions. They offer a lot of products that are from high end, low income and you know people love their skin care of teens, they keep buying. So give you some positive.
Speaker 2: The stock mover's report from Bloomberg Radio. Check back with us throughout the day for the latest roundup of companies making news on Wall Street and for the latest market moving headlines. Listen to Bloomberg Radio Live, catch us on YouTube, Bloomberg dot com, and on Applecarplay and Android Auto with the Bloomberg Business Up
Speaker 1: H