Speaker 1: Big bang it is, scream, you don't be on nothing.
Speaker 2: I be on BBJ.
Speaker 3: Okay, so let me ask this bring you big big.
Speaker 4: Fat Nick Bright.
Speaker 3: Visit the new website today Big factspod dot com.
Speaker 5: Dot com co Backwoods backstage at the One Music Fest team Big Facts.
Speaker 1: You see a big bait baby J d J scream, I came.
Speaker 3: I'll leave this USh.
Speaker 1: What's everywhere cool?
Speaker 6: We go?
Speaker 7: You go, man, what's yeah?
Speaker 3: Man's be the.
Speaker 1: Plug or gotting the plug to the cool stuff.
Speaker 3: The win is my friend, and I gotta be everywhere here at Yeah.
Speaker 1: That's just got off that One Music Fast stage.
Speaker 7: How I feel, man?
Speaker 8: They let me rock out the little time to clock out everything I said the stage, I said it a blaze, you know what I'm saying. I went up there and there what I was supposed to do through the splatter where it mattered.
Speaker 5: So it wasn't going on since the last time with chatted, which it was about I don't know four five months ago.
Speaker 8: Oh man, elevating waking up, looking better, feeling better, doing better, being better. I'm on tour right now. This just happened to be my Alema stop. The small five city tour just left Dallas, in Houston, going to LA and Chicago after this.
Speaker 3: So a lot of good things happening.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Man, what's what's next for you?
Speaker 4: Though?
Speaker 3: What's next?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 7: I asked you that last time.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I'm working on becoming the biggest, the best, uh, the everything.
Speaker 1: Yep.
Speaker 3: I'm just watching everybody who ahead of me right now?
Speaker 7: Who you feel like? The people that you get inspirational from them?
Speaker 3: God yep, yep.
Speaker 8: And I was made of his image, So I turned it all back on myself.
Speaker 7: How you do that?
Speaker 3: I was made of his image?
Speaker 7: I say, how do you do? What's what's some ship you do to turn it back?
Speaker 10: Uh?
Speaker 8: Self awareness, acknowledgment to myself when I'm doing X, Y and Z. When I'm doing good, I acknowledge it. When I'm not doing so well, I have to hold myself accountable. I allow other people to do it as well. Take and receive a criticism, not getting too ahead of myself, knowing that I know what I know, but knowing that I don't know everything, and so listening to people, knowing when to humble myself, knowing when to take a back seat. Sometimes I like to say I do like to lead, but sometimes I have to be the next as long as I know that the head came over without it, so I'm still in the picture.
Speaker 3: It's okay to be the next. Sometimes Gene always got to be ahead of everything.
Speaker 1: So yeah, what you think you missing the like really take off all the way? What you think I can't and lead missing?
Speaker 3: Uh, I'm not missing anything. I ain't missing nothing.
Speaker 5: Part of your team marketing management, promote labeled hosts whatever.
Speaker 3: Y yep, I take it back, I take it back. I'm not where I want to be because God ain't prepared me for who I need to be at Like when I'm the person to receive everything that He got coming to me, that's when I get there. So it's not that I'm missing anything.
Speaker 8: It's just that God has putting me in certain positions and it looked like I ain't getting there soon enough.
Speaker 3: I'm you know what I'm saying. I'm always right in between where I want to be, A need to be right here's where I need to be.
Speaker 4: I want to be further.
Speaker 8: But God just preparing me mentally, emotionally, spiritually, and physically follow that.
Speaker 3: So that's the only thing. It's just God, and I can't really blame him. You know.
Speaker 1: So it's a time and every time and everything.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, his timing is everything. Yeah, I'm right where I need to be.
Speaker 11: Yeah.
Speaker 12: So, speaking of his timing being everything, how do you adjust to your circumstances when things don't go quite as.
Speaker 3: Plan everything is? I learned recently I can cuss on her the fuck the plan, stick to the goal. The plan is gonna always change. You know.
Speaker 8: I gotta go to get from point A to point B. I want to get there driving ship. If I have to ride a bike, I gotta get there. If I gotta walk, I gotta get that. I gotta run, if I got to.
Speaker 7: Take it there.
Speaker 8: The gold is to just get there. The plan's gonna always change. So I don't get caught up on their hands as a journey yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, for a journey.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 8: And my perspective on a lot of that stuff is when shit getting rough, or when stuff is hard and don't look the way I want to. Sometimes I tell somebody how lucky am I to always be getting what I pray for. If I pray for strength, shit start getting hard. If I pray for patients, somebody saying some of them like doing something on like or if I pray for you know what I'm saying, God, make me generous. I got somebody holding their hand out for something. I'm like, well, shit, I'm only getting what I pray for when I ask for patients, and it's taking me a long time to get there.
Speaker 3: I'm like, this is what this is what you pray for.
Speaker 7: Fact.
Speaker 3: So yeah, I'm like, I'm I'm blessed. I'm blessed.
Speaker 9: Yeah, because when.
Speaker 12: Because a lot of times the ship that you pray for comes along with a lot of stuff that you may not be expecting.
Speaker 3: But yeah, yeah, we just expected to look a certain way.
Speaker 8: So what I do now is I pop my eyeballs out every morning before I leave home, sit them on a dresser, and I leave the house walking by faith.
Speaker 4: Facts.
Speaker 11: Yeah, I was just about to say, before we get out of here, give us, give us something like, give us something like put some in the atmosphere for the people who listening.
Speaker 3: Put something in the atmosphere for the people who are here.
Speaker 4: Hey listen, let me.
Speaker 8: Tell you, like somebody told me, you gotta know how to put the motherfucking paint where it ain't if you want to be a star giffing behind that boss stops telling that whiskey and do something risky. Get off your ass so you can make it last. All right, that's all it take you. Hey, I got that from HollyHood Bababy.
Speaker 7: Man you want to be a start, Yeah, for sure, that's what it is.
Speaker 1: Man back. When it's backstage, I keep my least salute.
Speaker 7: You having me, man, bang you, thank you, thank you.
Speaker 1: Back.
Speaker 5: What's backstage line for one music Fast, Big Facts Team, Big Facts, Big bab Baby j DJ Spreen Well, welcome in the legendary big ticket.
Speaker 7: My nigga. What's up?
Speaker 3: Bro?
Speaker 7: How you feeling?
Speaker 2: You're good?
Speaker 7: For sure?
Speaker 1: Everything with you?
Speaker 2: Listen, I thank you for having me. I'm happy to be here. I have watched many compensations that happened amongst you and other people. I'm just happy to be invited in now.
Speaker 11: Look, we gotta do it in the studio though, Run it back, run it back. We need them stories the basement to the basement.
Speaker 2: I mean, I got a couple on me. I got a couple on me.
Speaker 7: I got a couple of me.
Speaker 11: I'm saying like from artists, because you've seen a lot of artists before, like like a lot of them. Major artist that's major enough at a level before they made it to that, you know what I'm saying, And it's like.
Speaker 2: So like I was so t I first record exactly like t I when he first started to leave Atlanta, he had serious record. Yeah, and he came to Rap City and he brought me a gold to pick. It was wrapped up in blackfelt and I still have it till today. And just to watch what t I did from that first conversation to where he is now and his growth was amazing and just you know, you know, my show, luckily, my show on my platform, was able to shine a light on a lot of people and give them like I brought the I brought the entire hip hop world to people's homes. So if you didn't know who t I was when you finished the show, you knew who he was. And then he made good on the promise, you know what I'm saying, Like he took that and he ran with it. So I'm proud of TI, and I'm proud of you know the fact that Rap City was one of those those things that helped the culture catch up and.
Speaker 9: The basement turned a lot of boys into men.
Speaker 11: Sometimes let me ask you this, how how do you remain relevant and able to move with the times. How you do.
Speaker 2: If I knew that answer, I put it in a box, put it in a package, and sell it. Thirty of Year Radio, twenty seventh. In television, I've been blessed that y'all still think I'm kind of cool. I've just been me the whole time, you know what I'm saying. But I evolved as life evalls, as the worldly balls, as music and coaching ball. Part of it is is being plugged in and leaning in. You know, like if you if you don't lean into what you're doing and believe in and be all about what you're doing, how you're gonna be the.
Speaker 7: Best at text.
Speaker 2: So it's just most of it is leaning in and just evolving, listening, paying attention, not trying to do too much. And I've been having fun. So thank y'all for all y'all support for the last three decade, yeammy, And I'm just you know, I'm hanging out with them.
Speaker 9: Now because I just watched you go over there and save that show.
Speaker 2: That they literally was like, we have a problem with ari show. We need you to come out here and stall.
Speaker 12: You just commanded the crowd and turn back up like that's that's a that's a that's a skill in real life.
Speaker 2: Thank you, thank you honestly, I mean, listen, I don't know what it is. This is when I go outside, the more people, the more excited I get. Yeah, Like when I walk out and I see I used to get scared, and it was a healthy scared. You're supposed to be a little nervous because that means it matters to you. I used to. But now it's just like a switch. When I click, I'm out be outside what we're doing. You know that right there? You know, having to be able to make something happen off the off the cub. It's something I always kind of been, you know, when it comes to freestyl and when the cut. It's just something I've been good at all my life.
Speaker 7: So thank you. Loud Yeah, let me ask you a question.
Speaker 11: How important do you think it is to be able to move on and not get stuck like trying to do the same thing because you want successful at one thing, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: So I mean, if you I think it's important for you to pick a lane and focus on your lane. I also think as you become successful.
Speaker 1: In that lane.
Speaker 2: You're supposed to say, Okay, what's handing over here? What's handing over there? Only because you limit yourself if you're just in this lane. One of the reasons I left Rap City is because I felt that I didn't want to just be the rap guy. I knew I could be more and there was nothing wrong with it. But at the same time, I knew I could do more. So they offered me a show called BT Style. Then they gave me one on six and Park and then I was hosting it just about everything as a scene. You're talented BT, but I challenged myself to be more than what they would allow me to be.
Speaker 7: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: So it's nothing wrong with maximizing your lane. I encourage y'all if you in the lane, stay in your lane, run the shit out your lane, own your lane. At the same time, know that there are especially if you have those interests, look outside of your lane. Sometimes you can swag to it right, swags to the left.
Speaker 9: I see a future for you, maybe at like CSI or n CIS.
Speaker 2: I love that that'd be cool. Right now, I'm just doing country. Wain't skins.
Speaker 4: Man?
Speaker 5: Let me ask you you've been You've been a part of like a lot of iconic moments, whether it's freestyles, interviews, live shows, but not even not even the old ship moment. What's the biggest what's the old shit moment? Like I can't believe this is happening and I'm a part of it.
Speaker 2: I've had a lot of them. I mean, I was privileged to be on the show where I got to not only you know, hang out and interview my contemporaries, but some of the people I grew up with, and like the first time No Day's he walks in, You're like, that's oh, you know what I'm saying, Like jac Or a rocky you know he was, and then it's me he's been around, like I've been around. So I mean, like, but people like like carrous Ones, the rock Hems, the just to see people, you know, it's like I used to listen to you like Carros went like it's it just was. It used to make me feel good. And then I think, like some of my bigger old ship moments actually weren't on the show, you know, like meeting Barack Obama, like a black man, a black man was president and you was him and you still coolest ship. I think I've had a lot of them. Bro meeting Biggie meeting Pop, you know, like hanging out with Tim Master Jay. I've had a lot of cool moments along the way that I just like miss, you know, watching Ludacris grow, watching gi I grow, like being a part of that, you know what I'm saying, Like Ludacris had Best of the Booth three times. Nobody else had Best of the Booth three times. Ever, So like just being a part of that maturation and watching him grow and us being friends and you know what I'm saying, Like a lot of that stuff today, Like you can't put a price tag on them. Feelings like to know that, you know, even though it wasn't really about me, I helped, you know what I'm saying, And it's reflective fact.
Speaker 7: Yeah, that's what's up. Give up. See, I guess you did give it to us.
Speaker 11: And I asked you, what's the key the longs to basically just be yourself basically right, So that's what else.
Speaker 2: Will ultimately, Yeah, be yourself, be your authentic self. And yeah, you gotta you know this alterations, you gotta fit in a little bit, a little bit right, but at the same time, be you. You can't be somebody else. There ain't no such thing as the next Little Chris. There ain't gonna be a next fifty cent, ain't gonna be a next day Z.
Speaker 7: But there is a new gun exactly.
Speaker 2: There is the new you know what I'm saying, There's a future like trying to recreate something that the ain't gonna allow you to be the best of your ability. Facts, you gotta be who you are, Like there was no Kanye before Kanye Fas and he just he came out and created that space and made it happen. So I urge you to be yourself, believe in yourself, and go hustle and go get it.
Speaker 12: I feel like instead of trying to recreate somebody else, you have to just constantly and consistently reinvent yourself.
Speaker 2: Yeah, reinvent yourself, but reinvent yourself to the to the point where it's still you. The one thing when people ask me, like you asked me, how am I still here thirty years later? I've been meet the whole way. I like having fun. I turned up. I can preacht out there like I've been meet. I haven't had to reinvent myself. Have I evolved? Absolutely, that's what you meant. You gotta evolve. You gotta see evall because the time moved too fast and they all got a d D. You're cool to It ain't gone tomorrow. I can blame you a list of people. We ain't heard from it in a minute. But I'm just happy y'all like me and I'm still here. So evolve, investing yourself, not only financially, but whatever it takes for you to be better and go get it you fact.
Speaker 5: In my humble opinion too, I think that you came to the right city too. Atlanta was the right city because you could have went anywhere at that point in America or the world.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: But so in twenty twelve, mostly y'all don't know. I got fired the first time I ever got fired in my entire life, so the last time I get fired in my CHILDLFE, I got fired. I had about eight months to figure it out. I got off of that position. Here be one on three in Atlanta, and I was like, I was like, I don't know, because I'm not really a Southern boy, but I loved Atlanta from visiting, so I was like, I'll come down there, let me see what to do. And since I touched around in Atlanta in twenty thirteen, I love the city. Y'all gonna have somebody to kill me to get me out of here, gonna do that. I'm not leaving, I ain't going over. I'm here. So thank you for that, Atlanta, thank you for adopting me. Uh and I hear as long as as the city.
Speaker 7: Want me to be here, we appreciate you being that a little bit already.
Speaker 5: It's some legendary big ticket on big facts back whereas backstage live for One Music.
Speaker 2: Outside yea after body at Banks Take City.
Speaker 4: Else big.
Speaker 1: Back Where's backstage?
Speaker 10: You know what it is?
Speaker 5: In the one music fest we live Big Fat maybe J DJ Squid post a Child Jay One.
Speaker 1: Is here, my.
Speaker 4: Sister.
Speaker 1: What's up?
Speaker 5: Man? Man?
Speaker 13: I'm feeling good man. I'm just happy to be on the show finally. Man, Like I feel like we all came up together. We done the business, We done made history in Atlanta. So it's a blessing just to be with you guys and to see y'all growth. So so lead to y'all.
Speaker 7: We gotta get up.
Speaker 11: We gotta get an actual in studio, full in depth interview, because you've been doing a lot of shit in the community that people might not even know that it's.
Speaker 5: You, bro.
Speaker 3: I appreciate that, man, It's true for a long time too.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 13: I like to stay behind the scenes. Man, I don't like to found my test or whatever. But I appreciate you saying that.
Speaker 7: But why not though?
Speaker 13: I mean, because like I know the right people will see me and the work is done, and like it's relationships like this that mean the most to me. That like me and you could still have a conversation, Me and you could have a conversation. Me and you can still have a conversation. Whereas we know a lot of people who have been in this industry that came up with us and we're at certain levels, they not there no more. So this in itself is a blessing. So sometimes it's best to kind of stay under the radar, but still hand to get business.
Speaker 1: What's the thing you said you're most proud of, you proud as accomplishment.
Speaker 13: I think my prize accomplishment is continuing to give opportunities to new and emerging talent, New and emerging executives. So like one person I want to shout out in particular, she was my former assistant when I was a program director in DC, and I brought her over with me to Pandora where she was helping me with streaming, and now she is the head of R and B and R and B streaming at Apple Music.
Speaker 1: Her name is Dominique.
Speaker 13: Yeah yeah, but you know, she started out as assistant but had that heart in that grind, and you know I was able to just open up the door of streaming to her, but she took it and ran with it. So like that, stories like that are my biggest accomplishments when I'm able to help other people in their careers.
Speaker 12: And then my question to you is how hard was it for you to be able to transition from DJing and doing radio to actually having to.
Speaker 9: Sit behind the desk.
Speaker 13: It was necessary because DJing lay the foundation for what I do as far as music, knowing the music and having a passion for the music, and then just going into programming again I understood the music, and then going to school helped me understand the business aspect. So all these experiences really helped me to get.
Speaker 1: Where I'm at right now.
Speaker 11: Okay, so Jay one man, it's crazy, bro, Like I just love seeing something bro out the concrete, bro, because you was really grunting.
Speaker 3: Bro.
Speaker 11: You started like, you know how when people be saying certain things is just not possible.
Speaker 4: You look at certain people like, damn.
Speaker 1: I don't know one Bros.
Speaker 7: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 11: Just got down here and started DJing. You know what I'm saying and on the radio, and all that moved up to this. This, this, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 7: This shit is like inspiring my brother.
Speaker 13: I gotta say a quick story. The first song that I ever broke at radio was try it Out. That's how you got connected, bro, That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 11: You called me a lot of records records, Yeah, but he called me personally, said Bro, i'mping to go with this umping and put it in myself up and to get it in.
Speaker 13: That was the first record I actually put my name next to it. Was like, now we gotta play this and they don't look to be out. I was still an intern at that time, but you had that movement. The song was just out of here.
Speaker 11: I appreciate that too, Bro, somebody don't have come up before we get out of here. Somebody don't to come up? Won't you tell them that they try to be like do the things you try and do in the industry.
Speaker 13: I always say relationships are important, and the most important relationship you can have is with God and Jesus, and then after that, make sure you have a good relationship with yourself and all the other relationships will fall into place.
Speaker 11: Facts, Big Facts, They want some loop man my brother's screen backstage.
Speaker 9: Yeah you know what it is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I got to Backwoods backstage at the One Music Fest.
Speaker 5: Team Big Fact is here, Big Bank Baby j DJ screen welcome in Rise and country music superstar Tanna Hodell just pulled up.
Speaker 1: How you doing? How you doing?
Speaker 14: I'm great.
Speaker 6: I love Atlanta, so I'm really happy to be here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, how was your One Music Fast performance? How'd you feel about it?
Speaker 9: It was great.
Speaker 6: I love seeing my girls out there and their cowboy hats and the boots and everything they always represent. And Atlanta loves me very much, I will say that.
Speaker 4: So how did you get into this genre music?
Speaker 6: I mean, I grew up between southern California and Star Valley, Wyoming, so kind of like a mix. But my school year was in California, and then my summers were in Wyoming, so I spent a lot of time on a raunch, working and doing all that. So I've just I've listened to country music for as long as I can remember. And in Wyoming there's one radio station and there's no cell service, so that's all that I was listening to with country music.
Speaker 11: Okay, what would you say is the biggest obstacle of being a country musicine.
Speaker 9: I think there's a misconception that.
Speaker 6: If you blend the country genre with other genres that it means it's not country anymore. And there seems to be a little bit of a wall up when it comes to people who have different experiences and how they express themselves through country music.
Speaker 1: How is it being a Beyonce collaborator that's a big area?
Speaker 9: Is dream come true?
Speaker 6: I've loved her music for a long time. I've loved just watching her work and what she puts herself through for those shows. I've always looked up to that kind of work ethic and as a woman in these.
Speaker 9: Days, right right, yeah, yeah, L's nix.
Speaker 6: I am literally flying out to Australia in a couple of hours for my first couple of shows in Australia.
Speaker 3: Congratulations, thank you.
Speaker 6: Very much going down on and uh, I don't even think that was close to Australian accent at all. They're gonna come for me for that, but thank you very much, shrimp on the Bobby. But I also have my first headlining tour in a couple of weeks when I get back from Australia, starting my first ever headlining tour, the Bucklebey Tour, and it sold out in two minutes in the pres So we're happy. You know, I'm gonna be sourcing some amazing girly DJs in the cities.
Speaker 3: That I'm going to and I just wanted to be a party.
Speaker 6: I just want people to have fun and rock with the get some drinks and get hyped before I come out.
Speaker 5: So how did you celebrate all these is and your success is? What do you do with something positive happens to celebrate?
Speaker 6: I love being at home, Okay, I am not like a party girl. I like to you know, I like my weed and I like my Nintendo Switch, and that is that is the combination that makes me very happy.
Speaker 11: Oh we get out of it. You got any gyms, but a younger, younger female artist that's trying to be artists.
Speaker 6: Oh, man, don't think that you have to don't think that you have to sell your body.
Speaker 4: Just do you.
Speaker 6: You're good at what you do already. You're talented and you're beautiful. Tell them in your music. You don't have you don't have to tell them with your body.
Speaker 7: I respect that you got to come back when you're back in and lond you got to come to the studio and do actually.
Speaker 9: Interview with Oh absolutely Lily.
Speaker 5: Back Woods Backstage Music Fest, Backwoods Backstage Live for One Music Fast, Big Facts, to see a Big Bank, Baby J d J Scream and our honorary fourth member of Big Facts, Young Drow.
Speaker 4: You did what I'm saying?
Speaker 1: What's up? What's up? What's up? Brother?
Speaker 4: Oh no, how y'all doing?
Speaker 7: Man? Let's what you been up?
Speaker 1: What you been up to?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 1: We we we love tracing the progression of Young Drow. We just love it.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 1: We're proud of you.
Speaker 15: I ain't been doing much man, just in the studio, putting the putting the rest of this stuff together. Man, with this this joint album with Tip and the rest of the music with they Toven Me and Tooven.
Speaker 4: Got the project coming out swear. Yeah.
Speaker 15: We just dropped the song called put It On last night and we just want to We just want to get back to having fun.
Speaker 4: You feel me.
Speaker 15: I'm doing a challenge, you know what I'm saying. I want all the If you're a teacher, I want you to put it on on students, you feel me. If you're a lawyer, put it on. You know what I mean, if you're in the trap, put it on. You know what I'm saying. However you want to put it on, you know what I'm saying. Now, we just getting back to a little fun y Yeah.
Speaker 1: Sure.
Speaker 5: Do you feel like you're having fun now? Like you back where you belong, like just mentally, spiritually, physically.
Speaker 1: Like yeah, you're back in your bag.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I do.
Speaker 15: I do feel like it's a different it's a different walk, you know what I mean. The people are different.
Speaker 4: You know what I mean.
Speaker 15: I get I get a lot of love, you know what I mean that, you know, I just it's overwhelmed me sometimes. But sometimes I'd be like, well that's what it's for, you know what I mean.
Speaker 11: That's what the change is for now, for you to I watched an interview for you to come back and until k Doug, Like, Bro, that's on me. That was solid, you know what I'm saying, just because you know how this shit go. You know what I'm saying, I'm fun with that.
Speaker 3: Bro.
Speaker 15: I couldn't I couldn't charge him with with what it made me feel like exactly like he had probably had no clue of how that broke me exactly, So I just like, I can't put that on you, you know.
Speaker 4: What I mean?
Speaker 5: Nah?
Speaker 7: But how how you get into that type of mindset?
Speaker 4: Though?
Speaker 7: Today? The snap back to reality faster?
Speaker 15: Well, I've been taking like Ady eight Steve, Yeah, like like Osha Ganda and Ginko and stuff like that.
Speaker 4: It kind of like slowed me down, let me let me, you know, get all my thoughts together, you know what I mean. And you know, because you know, coming from uh, moving.
Speaker 15: Off imposts and doing drugs and stuff that probably would have happened if I were high, you know what I'm saying, or if I were coming down you know what I mean, aggravated, agitated or something like that. But uh, you know, just taking that stuff in natural, the natural way, it made me feel a little calmer and I can think a little more.
Speaker 4: And plus I'm on a different.
Speaker 7: Kind of path.
Speaker 15: I don't want you know what I mean, And we gotta, we gotta thank God song out with Kirk Franklin.
Speaker 4: I don't want to be.
Speaker 7: And you don't even want to.
Speaker 11: You don't want to leave that that imprint on your face when you already know you don't came so far, bro, You know what I thought, what I said though, when it when it was all over, I was like, that's a perfect example of conflict resolution.
Speaker 15: In fact, you feel me that just for like young people that that's watching. You don't gotta go all the way and crash all the way out.
Speaker 4: You feel what I'm saying. You can catch yourself.
Speaker 15: You can you can make it back, you know, get it back normal, you know what I mean, Get right with your panda and y'all can move forward.
Speaker 7: You don't have to go crash all the way out at them facts.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and you're doing stuff like it takes a village like everybody. You're preaching that on one end, so you're the example of it now, so they look for you to get the example of how to what's all that conflicted situations like that?
Speaker 15: I went I went into papaball mode. For a second. You know what I'm saying about my kids or whatever.
Speaker 4: You know what I mean. But you know I got back. I got it back. I grabbed the rings and got it back on track.
Speaker 11: Yeah, what's some What's some of the stuff you do to just keep you, Like television on the goal? Now, Like, what's what's the main thing you wake up and do besides pray? Well, I had I be on I be I have to watch TDG. I have to watch somebody that that has like they talk about things that that can push the push the needle forward.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 15: Like I can sit down and you know, we could be talking about what happened on YouTube, or what happened with dirt or you know what I mean, anything that's populo like that.
Speaker 4: I try not to go that far.
Speaker 15: Because it kind of brings me back to where I used to be. So if for me, if I got free time, I'm watching Sarah J. Roberts or tdj's something to calm my mind and also enlighten me on ways to do things different, you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: So you know what I mean because I know the other side of me still, you know what I mean. I ain't gonna like l I don't want to be.
Speaker 16: It walks around like idle time exactly, So.
Speaker 4: You know what I mean. I try to stay far away from that as I can.
Speaker 12: So speaking of that other side, how important is it for you when you're speaking to the kids, or speaking to whoever it is that you're speaking to about changing your life and walking a different path, how important is it for you to also reiterate.
Speaker 9: The inclusion and of that other side and your decision to be able to change.
Speaker 4: Well, I would like I would like that was that was real serious? Now, Jake got there? That was a hard.
Speaker 15: Okay, okay, let me see, let me see how I can answer this, Jason. It's important for me to talk you know, when when when when I'm trying to get a message across, right, I want them to see where I am.
Speaker 4: But I don't want to sell them nothing fake either that I'm getting.
Speaker 15: So I want them to be able to know that you know, you're gonna you're gonna have thoughts, you're gonna have you know you're gonna want to crash out. You fee what I'm saying, It's gonna come in your head. But the better thing to do if you don't pack your mind with a bunch of unnecessary stuff, and you could come up with a bad solution for yourself. But if you're watching nonsense all day and doing doing bullshit all day, that's what's gonna literally come up when it's time to make a conscious decision, and.
Speaker 9: It's not gonna be room for an alternative. Right.
Speaker 15: So when I when I'm talking to him, I let him know why I came and where I'm at and the things that I had to do to get get there.
Speaker 4: Get Yeah, okay, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 11: Yeahs before we get out of there, some ship. You, before we get out of here with some ship. You'll tell a dude if he's trying to walk, to walk you walking like right now? Like the first first thing, the first step.
Speaker 15: Yeah, first thing I would tell somebody that try to that's trying to walk straight is change your phone number. You gotta can't nobody call you that got anything to do with where you just came from, because you're getting your ship together. Ain't nothing going on, Ain't nothing better going on than what you got going on. Fact, So if you if you if you disappear and let God get and get on one on one with God. You feel what I'm saying. I changed my phone number, and I love my homies to death, but I could not put them in their space where I was at in order for me to move forward.
Speaker 4: Change that number, You're good, some big gym change that phone number. Yeah, them big facts.
Speaker 11: But I gotta got a master ignore mine, like I'll not answer that motherfucker to you, just like it.
Speaker 4: But that that eats you a lot because you know it's home you love. So I just changed the number. Yeah it can be. I ain't got the number. Instead of saying, but you called me, but you know, damn well, I called you. But once I change that.
Speaker 15: Number, and then I got in, I got into space, man out, one on one with my problems, facing my problem.
Speaker 4: Like I was just sitting right here, y'all was in the phone. I was like, damn, I remember that. You know what I'm saying. But now I just sit with everything. You know what I'm saying. So when I'm sitting with it, I come up better with better things.
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, you still working the flip?
Speaker 4: Still working the flip.
Speaker 7: You don't want Instagram, none of that ship.
Speaker 4: I ain't been on there in a couple of years. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 15: Why I mean, I go on that monetor you know what I'm saying, Like like if Jane went my manager, she'll say he dro answer this, do the mo and then when I get you, I gotta give the phone back.
Speaker 7: Oh yeah that's yeah, Yeah, yeah, that's control that.
Speaker 4: I feel.
Speaker 7: I feel a lot better, Yeah, a little better.
Speaker 1: Appreciate man, anytime, any time, we appreciate you.
Speaker 5: Live One Music Fest, Backwoods Backstage with Young Joe, Baby J, Big Bank of DJ Screams.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 4: They said, anything else is spell. We look at Big Fan.
Speaker 5: Backwoods Backstage live from One Music Face. You know what it is, big Fancy Baby.
Speaker 1: J, DJ scream Get it, y'all. Legendary, the legendary, the legendary crime. What's up? It's good to see all these years later, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 7: We all been a long time, been a long time. Twenty years baby in the game. Years, he's still rocking.
Speaker 4: Bro Look if you wow, hey.
Speaker 7: Look hold on? Who had the first he d though and the.
Speaker 1: Scream and.
Speaker 14: Georgia Girl and you broke Georgia Girls, Georgia Girls and you Yeah.
Speaker 16: Thirty das alone post I posted on page.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, who is this We had to uh climb out written down on the CD.
Speaker 1: Yeah, after we brought that bitch. Yeah yeah, I just seen yeah yeah, trying them.
Speaker 16: Doing something for y'all.
Speaker 14: Oh yeah, center stage next Sunday. Yeah, center Stage is.
Speaker 17: Going down twenty year anniversary for Nigger You Buck for our first album. So we're gonna do a thank you tour and we're doing something with and Pastor Troy.
Speaker 9: It's gonna be.
Speaker 18: I'm gonna ask you all the good the bad, because come on waiting. What Diamond pregnant? Okay, what I said it wrong? No, no, No, she's pregnant.
Speaker 17: So she has worked, she's motherhood, motherhood, and right now she's working on a solo thing.
Speaker 4: So she's gonna come around once she wants to.
Speaker 1: But it's all good.
Speaker 19: It's all come around.
Speaker 14: Yeah, now, it's all love.
Speaker 17: Everybody is an independent contractor working on behalf of Crime Mob at this point.
Speaker 1: Group stuff.
Speaker 14: Right now, she's just.
Speaker 17: Doing her allo stuff focused on motherhood. She got some tooby stuff coming out.
Speaker 10: So yeah, this buses shout out the dub. Looka it's bad, that's what it's all about.
Speaker 16: Hey, who y'all thinking the gold is from Alema me period all the time?
Speaker 4: Who is the girl right now?
Speaker 1: That period? That period he say future had me to put that saw you put that in my comments one.
Speaker 14: Time I say three, I say future.
Speaker 1: Gucci said future.
Speaker 14: Future Gucci because Gucci put on a lot of people.
Speaker 16: Yeah, for sure, we can't to get that.
Speaker 14: So everybody came up under him.
Speaker 10: You're talking about what I'm saying. All right, go listen to Crime Ma Crime Mall underground ship.
Speaker 14: You asked me, it's all good to believe in yourself.
Speaker 1: Said again.
Speaker 10: Again, Mike, Mr Young Niggas Mather.
Speaker 1: Still am.
Speaker 4: I've been doing this?
Speaker 5: Is it?
Speaker 14: But tides out to the females.
Speaker 17: That's goddamn doing this ship in Atlanta, especially Lotto goddamn Amaretta. Uh yeah, it's a lot of women out here, baby, take it's a lot of women out here.
Speaker 14: I love that ship.
Speaker 7: Hey, Glorilla, I love your baby, I love your accent.
Speaker 4: I want to fuck your girl.
Speaker 14: Shout out of Glorial have I'm hard.
Speaker 9: What say y'all?
Speaker 2: I heard?
Speaker 14: I don't know what he's saying. Shout out the gloreal little shout out a lot of You'll know always.
Speaker 7: You take it.
Speaker 3: No you don't have a chance.
Speaker 14: Y'all have a chance with the age love and all, she got women that little better than.
Speaker 7: Hey.
Speaker 16: Let me ask y'all something I there. Y'all still got Johnny with y'all.
Speaker 14: Man, Hey, man, Johnny is the only one that can deal with us. They was gonna get the fighting at Poppa Dogs. I've never got kicked out.
Speaker 16: I'm y'all still got john with y'all.
Speaker 14: Good dude, this is about in the bar.
Speaker 9: Always that money good.
Speaker 4: He gonna tell you if you you going what you said, your on your own, you always make.
Speaker 9: Sure you rolling.
Speaker 14: Each other, understand, Buy some money, big money, Johnny.
Speaker 11: Outside of my nigga Johnny Cabilly, just just just.
Speaker 1: For motivation for some of the groups out there.
Speaker 5: I remember y'all told me the story before about like giving y'all first show check and having to bust it up and being happy and having a big record. But obviously that first show check, y'all gotta bust it up a lot of ways because it's a lot of y'all.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. That story, y'all remember that story.
Speaker 4: But see the thing show check.
Speaker 7: The thing about it.
Speaker 19: If you make it here record right now. Yeah, you getting eight a thousand? Okay, yeah, yeah, yeah yeah.
Speaker 1: You started at like.
Speaker 17: No, our first our mast show check was two hundred dollars, two hundred dollars for.
Speaker 14: The whole for the whole group.
Speaker 1: I thought it was like a thought.
Speaker 18: Damn No, we got signed for a thousand Okay, Okay.
Speaker 14: When we signed our record, did we got a thousand dollars each?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 14: Yeah, that was our advance. We had a thousand dollars each.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Shit, but listen, listen, listen, listen.
Speaker 10: So but do you feel listen the fact you've gone right broke?
Speaker 14: They was happy that was the only one like this ain't right. It's time running sa work man.
Speaker 5: Shit, But do you feel like that kept y'all working hard because a lot of niggas getting money real fast, and we don't hear about them. Two three years later, here we are, twenty years later, y'all still getting money.
Speaker 17: The first two times we started getting money, we quit because it was too much going on at one time, too much rustling, bustle, and it took the fun out of it.
Speaker 14: So now we understand the business. We've been doing this for twenty years.
Speaker 17: We got samples, we got a huge rule of the years recycling itself. So we're about our business now and we can still come out on the road and do shows, but we don't have to.
Speaker 14: All right, we know what, we know what the fool going on?
Speaker 5: Robo listen, Man, we gotta get in the real big Fast studio and really get to y'all full story.
Speaker 1: Just do that get our line.
Speaker 14: Thank y'all for having us South for real?
Speaker 3: What and was there a girl name man swear Tyler?
Speaker 4: What you say? What's that girl that saying?
Speaker 1: Maybe sweaty sweaty.
Speaker 14: Sweat Tyler Tyler?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Tyler baby, call my boy.
Speaker 17: Twenty years big Bags Time were out, Love Love.
Speaker 1: Back?
Speaker 5: What's backstage live for One Music Fastest Team, Big Facts, Big bab Baby J DJ Screen Friday is shout what's up shot to One Music FESTE. How you feel a brother? I feel great, Bro, feel great?
Speaker 4: Yeah for sure?
Speaker 20: Yeah atl h on my second home, man, I'll be feeling crazy love when I come here.
Speaker 4: Bro.
Speaker 1: What's some of the stuff you love about the city, Like, maybe it's some spots for some of the culture.
Speaker 20: Just the energy you feel me like Philly like and it is it's a different energy like people like the women talk to each other and Philly like out here for like like a welcome and yeahs like welcome and yeah for.
Speaker 7: Sure, Okay what you consider of them? Ever consider movie here?
Speaker 1: I would I just peeled because.
Speaker 4: You know, I've been broke my whole life.
Speaker 20: I bought a crib ab out Jersey from when I spent out Jersey, somebody told me what I could have gotten here. I'm like, I'd have made the wrong decision, No bullshit. So I want to get a crib like my next career probably get out here for sure.
Speaker 5: So this part of life, Like everybody's heard your music like today, but what's inspiring your music now?
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying, And isn't gonna change the sound like being more successful and on the come up?
Speaker 20: Yeah, Like you know my music always like real personal, but now, like everything I went through this year, I'm trying to like go more in detail with it, you know what I'm saying, because usually when I write songs, I like to like put it in a way like anybody can relate. But like my next album, I'm really gonna go in like detail because I feel like a lot of my fans watch what I go through, like this past year what I went through here show for sure?
Speaker 4: For sure?
Speaker 5: Is there anything like that's just biting at you that like from an accomplishment standpoint that you it's always on your mind, always on your mental life.
Speaker 1: This is something I got to accomplish it knock down.
Speaker 20: Yeah, it's always the Grammys and then it be like fuck the degreem. You feel me, like everybody wanted That's what I'm saying. I got nominated and.
Speaker 16: Then and when you don't get it kind of make it me like man, yeah, cause.
Speaker 20: It's like it's certain I'm here, It's certain shit I gotta do, Like why gotta do this?
Speaker 2: You feel me?
Speaker 20: So it's like it's really like a politic game, you know what I'm saying. So it's like I can't conn of now like just killing my old wins, like going platinum, you know what I'm saying, shit like that rather than looking for somebody to hear me something. So, but the Grammys is the one I need one of them.
Speaker 4: Jones though.
Speaker 7: For sure, what artists are producer that you had a chance to work with that you want to really work with?
Speaker 20: Kanye West? You know what I'm saying, That's my dream Klaan right there as an artist or a producer anything. Yeah, I just want to meet that nigga, like you know what I'm saying, because like me and him kind of got like the similar I started writing and producing, he started writing and producing, and then we transitioned as artists. So me and him kind of got like the same story. So I look up to him.
Speaker 7: What kind of vibe you think y'all are cook? Crazy shit?
Speaker 20: I ain't gonna lie like one of them ones, like one of them old Kanye ones though, like one of them Kanye, Yeah, one of them joints, like the one of them pop Kanye records.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that should be crazy.
Speaker 9: So look, so let me ask you a question. And this is kind of like off the cup or whatever, but seeing.
Speaker 12: Is how like with the type of music that you make and how you're always talking about like fixing things and mending relationships and how important like love is or whatever, would you ever think about moonlighting as a relationship counselor.
Speaker 9: What you mean moonlighting like doing it like in your spare time, like on some like free time shit.
Speaker 20: And I just I just talk about what I go through. I ain't whatever anybody that got Yeah, I'm not want to. I see something else going on. That's what y'all doing. Everybody everybody got their own mental jo.
Speaker 7: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 20: Like, everybody look at life differently, so I might say something like, no, we ain't hearing what you're saying.
Speaker 7: So I just what if a dude that looked up to you wanting some advice with you.
Speaker 20: Yeah, I'll give him some advice, but he's still not gonna like it'll It depends what he's going through in his life.
Speaker 4: You get what I'm saying.
Speaker 20: Because I meet people that you'll give me some advice and I give it to him and it don't even click. Niggas just be saying all this other shit like I can't even explain it.
Speaker 14: What's up?
Speaker 7: Family, big figg legend right there?
Speaker 1: So what's next for you?
Speaker 20: But brother, now, I'm finishing up my album right now. I just dropped a single yesterday back to you. Just turning in my album album top of the ear probably January February, God willing. I can't say that I got I got some ideas.
Speaker 7: I ain't stuck on thathing yet. Yeah, for sure, what features be on?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 20: Like nowadays, I just want to finish the songs. You knowee what I'm saying, because it's like I don't feel like wait, everybody be having their own stuff going on.
Speaker 4: I don't like waiting on.
Speaker 7: People no more like I gotta I gotta turn this on in right. What's to see what you say before we get out of there? What's to see what you say to it? Like a younger younger you trying to get what you at now.
Speaker 20: Just keep going like and fuck what they think? You know what I'm saying, shout out wild. I used to watch The Wallow every day. You say fuck what they think. That's really like the relats advice. You know what I'm saying. You just gotta lock in with yourself. Everybody gonna try to stereo off pass because nobody never did what you trying to do. So you just gotta lock in and fuck what they think.
Speaker 5: Bro correct Friday, We appreciate your family, Love Love Love Man back where it's backstage, Big Bank, Baby j d J. Screened Live for one Music Fast Stay tuned, no cap