Speaker 1: Mom transmitting America.
Speaker 2: This guy, Hey, welcome to Friday Show Morning Studio Moni Thomas radd and studio coming up and just a little bit. But let's do our get to know what's your favorite plan for the weekend?
Speaker 1: Amy, Oh, it's just organizing my house and getting my kids back. Oh, and then we're finally celebrating my daughters Serve the homeless for her birthday.
Speaker 2: I think you should probably elaborate a bit on getting your kids back to just throw that out there, put it in the middle, and move on.
Speaker 1: So there, I have fifty to fifty custody. So they Friday to Friday they're with their dad, and then the next Friday to Friday there with me.
Speaker 2: Can they ever come over to your house during the Friday to Friday that they don't have you?
Speaker 1: They stop by to get things, but like come over and like your.
Speaker 3: Daughter can drive? Can you ever just come over and watch TV and hang out?
Speaker 1: She doesn't, but she'll come by and get things, but she doesn't stay.
Speaker 3: Is that a rule she can't come?
Speaker 2: And like, chill, I.
Speaker 1: Don't know that we've really established it, but she's just like okay, So I think she wants to go back to where I'll where she's supposed to be. I don't know.
Speaker 2: And so what if you found out though during your time with her she was going to her dad's house to chill.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think that that would. I would be like, hey, what's up to?
Speaker 2: What do we need to do here? Here?
Speaker 1: Chill here?
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I mean, I'm sure some kids feel that way, and she's seventeen, so we'd probably give her some of that control. But then also we kind of make plans based on them not being there.
Speaker 2: Yeah that's good.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, good luck. I don't want to open that whole can.
Speaker 1: It's not a can. I mean I feel like a lot of people are in that situation. And I will say, if you are, you know, looking into how you're going to do this Friday to Friday's amazing.
Speaker 2: Eddie favorite plan for the weekend.
Speaker 4: I got my cuig for adult beverages in you know, we talked about that. It's called the Bartesian and it's like it's got capsules in there and you put it in there, put it in and then it's got vodka, tequila whatever. It came in yesterday and so I'm excited to try it. And by try it, I mean make me some cocktails.
Speaker 3: Are you gonna try like one of each? Is it one of those?
Speaker 2: Yeah? It came with a sampler of like six different drinks. But there's no alcohol in the sampler. No, no, it's just you get the alcohol combine it correct.
Speaker 4: Well, it's got little compartments, one for vodka, one for tequila, one for rum, one for whiskey.
Speaker 2: And he just hit a button and it makes it.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna have a Manhattan, a whiskey sour, a margarita.
Speaker 2: Though that say, don't do that. What do you mean, like liquor and snake. Don't go skating like that?
Speaker 1: Beer liquor.
Speaker 5: Yeah, beer before liquor, never sicker, see before beer, no fear correct, don't fit.
Speaker 2: I remember that's OJ. That's fine.
Speaker 3: Lushbox.
Speaker 5: Oh man, Maybe my wife and I'll go to dinner and the in laws are in town, so maybe they can watch the kids and we can go to dinner and have no plans. And I'm sure there's probably a birthday party, so I'll have to go to a birthday party at some point. They're always birthday parties, always birthday parties, every weekend birthday party.
Speaker 2: But at least the birthday parties. They have alcohol, they have the Bartesian.
Speaker 5: They do not have the Bartesian, but they got beer one cocktail.
Speaker 2: I mean, Ella, our dog comes home tomorrow, we get her back. Do you want to elaborate on that?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, what's up with that? Uh?
Speaker 2: We have been gone a lot, and so instead of she would just be at the house that she can't really run in the backyard because Edie and I are building a pickleball court.
Speaker 3: And so since we.
Speaker 2: Were gone and she can't run, there was this farm that like does like training at the same time. So she went there for eleven days and so we finally get her back tomorrow. They come by and then like walk us through like for thirty minutes. What she's learned. She's already pretty good. We just kind of wanted her to be able to run. She's getting like depressed. Not there were guys out you know, like the asphalt guys, and I didn't want to do asphalt. I don't know. We had to hire asphalt guys. And while they're out there the whole time, Ella can't go out there. The asphalt guys out there. But we're gonna learn how to do asphalt for next time, Yes, for next well for YouTube from YouTube that we've learned the.
Speaker 3: Whole the whole thing.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so Ella was at camp for eleven days, so what's she gonna come back?
Speaker 2: Know? And like, how to make a tempt I do not nuts fire.
Speaker 3: Let's open up the mail bag.
Speaker 2: You friends the game mail and we read it all the air. Its something we call Bobby's mail bag.
Speaker 3: Yeah, hello, Bobby Bones.
Speaker 2: My girlfriend of about six months works at a car dealership where her former boyfriend is her manager. It bothers me that she's with her ex every day. I do pretty well. We've talked about her moving in with me. She only works part time. It doesn't make that much money, so I guess I could support her until she finds something else.
Speaker 3: Would it be out of line for me to ask her to quit her job?
Speaker 2: Sign Ben the boyfriend, Yeah, Ben, it would be out of line, especially if she likes the job. Yeah, especially if there's no reason for you to think that there's anything going on with her in her ex. It makes you seem wildly insecure. And do you know what's unattractive about a man and they're wildly insecure? I've never attracted him in who are wildly insecure?
Speaker 1: Ever?
Speaker 2: Never, not once I've ever been attracted to a man.
Speaker 3: It was wildly insecure. Good for you.
Speaker 2: So I would imagine that they were together when he was her manager, and since they've broken up and she still is in that job. Oh you don't know that though.
Speaker 3: I know, but I don't.
Speaker 2: If it's the opposite, if all of a sudden she applies for a job to work with the rext boyfriend, Yeah, that's problematic, he yeah.
Speaker 1: But what if it's her dream job.
Speaker 2: No, No, there's a lot of those that probably didn't happen where her ex is the boss and she goes to apply to work from I'm gonna, I'm gonna, I'm gonna bet my bottom dollar that didn't happen. But it definitely could happen where they were together, because a lot of people date when they're working together. So if that's the case, they're exes for a reason. Unless she gives you a reason to wonder anything, you just shake the insecurity man and.
Speaker 1: You can't be like, uh, yeah, it's okay, I'll support you while you figure something else out. I don't like that either. It's like, okay, no, I have a job, I can support myself.
Speaker 2: Let me do my thing, and she'll be like, stop being so freaking insecure, loser, I'll go back to my ex.
Speaker 3: I want it to anyway.
Speaker 4: You're saying this because they're dating, right, Like if they're married, no.
Speaker 1: Right, if they get married, just to quit her job?
Speaker 2: Like if they're married and and mine's her ex and they dated, Now my wife's not working with her ex. Your your wife wouldn't go get a job working for X. But if she'd always been working the other way? So you get married, you make her quit? Yep, but you were together while they were together. No, man, I don't like it.
Speaker 4: Why would Why would you want your wife to be hanging out with her ex every day?
Speaker 2: If you want your girlfriend to be hanging out with the ex exactly like you don't want them to. But who cares, Eddie, I'm not attracted you anymore. You're wildly insecure. There are a lot of jobs out there, guys. If she likes her job and she's always done it since you've known her, you're still gonna make her quit. Okay, Okay, soe fall in love again.
Speaker 1: Let's say you love.
Speaker 2: That's because you're insecure.
Speaker 1: You love your job, and what if your wife like you?
Speaker 3: And I.
Speaker 2: You and I were dated, okay, say we're.
Speaker 1: Dated, but we broke up, but you your you would if your wife asked you to quit.
Speaker 2: You would my wife? Yeah, i'd have to if my wife asked me. That's the nineteen fifties type stuff there. But if my wife asked me to quit my job, she asked you to quit? No, no, that's not the question. Hold on, but she'd let you.
Speaker 3: By the way, they didn't date everybody.
Speaker 2: No, no, we're making this up. But used to date Amy and she was still with you and you guys are fine, but then she marries you.
Speaker 3: But now you got to break up. That's dumbest thing ever her.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're right. I don't think she would do that. That's unrealistic. You will. If I started this job and.
Speaker 4: It was my dream job, but my ex girlfriend Amy works here, she'd be like, no, no, you're not doing.
Speaker 1: That job your dream job. That's I don't know. I feel like this is there's gonna be some gray area here.
Speaker 2: You really want your let it go, Let it go. Trust her unless she gives you a reason not to trust her. Trust her. Otherwise you're wildly insecure and I'm not tracting you me either. There you go, Thank you.
Speaker 3: Closing up.
Speaker 1: We got your Gmail, and.
Speaker 2: Now it's find the cloth. Bobby failed that. Yeah, time for the fun facts.
Speaker 3: Let's go fun. Then I'm gonna start you off. I got a whole list.
Speaker 2: In his second presidential election, both parties picked George Washington as their nominee. He won with one hundred center the vote. Wow, that will never happen again, He's said from April thirtieth to March fourth, seventeen eighty nine to seventeen ninety seven, which they offered him, Hey, you want to be the king? He's like, no, no, no, no, no. Why do you think we left there? Wow? Because me, I'd have been like, you know, that's a good point. I'll be the king until I die. But then you go to a democracy. Fun fact, Amy, go ahead.
Speaker 1: It would take nineteen minutes to fall to the center of the earth.
Speaker 2: Nineteen minutes of straight falling. Yeah, that's how big the earth is. So they think that's how deep the earth is. Holy crap, When do you come out the other side? So does that mean that if you keep going in thirty eight minutes, you come out in like China? The other nineteen because that's like nineteen to the middle, and then the other nineteen you're like, hello, hey, guys, whoa man that falling? Imagine it's falling in space. That's not falling.
Speaker 3: Someone like people fall.
Speaker 2: Oh in movies. Yeah, that's not good.
Speaker 3: I don't know about that in real life, Eddie.
Speaker 4: So the first ATM was in invented but like a little over fifty years ago by a guy named John Shepherd Baron. And what he did was he found chocolate bar dispensers, so it's the same size as the dollar bill, and instead of chocolate bars, he would put dollars in there, like that's gonna be an ATM machine. And his wife said she couldn't remember six digits because it was going to first be a six digit code. She's like, now let's just do four. That's too hard to remember. So that's why there are four digits.
Speaker 2: Dany, I don't know that.
Speaker 3: I've never heard of that before. Imagine falling off a building though.
Speaker 2: You're still thinking about for a long time, even for like seven eight because I went skydive.
Speaker 3: That's terrible, but I knew a parachute.
Speaker 2: I mean's ah, nineteen minutes of falling. Yeah, it's not good. And so imagine the first person is trying to get a Hershey bar and all of sudden they got a ten dollar bill. Look at that. It's magic, all right, lunchbox.
Speaker 5: I like big butts, and I cannout lie you brother the brothers kid deny. When a girl with anybody waists and a big one in your face, you gets not how it goes smarter?
Speaker 2: Okay, that's right.
Speaker 5: Women with bigger butts are smarter than women with small butts. A study by the University of Pittsburgh in the Universe see at California found women with bigger butts are smarter because they store Omega three, fatty acids, which promotes brain growth.
Speaker 2: They have fatty fatty acids in there in there butts fatty.
Speaker 4: Oh wowoo hey, yeah, careful, how you saying that.
Speaker 3: I'm saying fatty acids in there.
Speaker 5: That's just a little but that promotes brain growth, which makes the women with big butts smarter.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's interesting. How about guys with never mind? Okay, Human beings have explored less than five percent of the ocean ocean floor less than five percent, ninety five percent of the ocean floor completely completely unexplored. That's crazy nine. It's a great big yonder.
Speaker 3: You have no idea what's going on? All right, Morgan, go ahead, all right.
Speaker 6: So, when the crew of Apollo ten went around the far side of the Moon in nineteen sixty nine, they were unable to receive any type of signal from Earth. Well, the crew reported to hear in a strange whistling tune that they described as outer space type music.
Speaker 3: I have a clip.
Speaker 2: I didn't used to keep it sounds out of SPACEY didn't it here there? Whistling sound that's clear than my cell phone calls. You're telling me that was nineteen sixty the moon.
Speaker 3: That was them up there.
Speaker 1: That's weird.
Speaker 3: I'm just telling you.
Speaker 2: I'll get on calls right now. That aren't that clear? And this guy's doing as Mr O there on the other side of the moon. Yeah, well you think it's done in the studio, he's full pink Floyd up. They're dark side of the moon. Hearing sounds played again right, just so that that's the whistle is talking about.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if you keep listening, there's more.
Speaker 2: Though I didn't used to keep it sounds out of SPACEY didn't it here there? Whistling. Sound here.
Speaker 3: Guy, you guys, hey, move over so we get that shot.
Speaker 2: Stop that sound the audio?
Speaker 3: Do you get I'm saying over here?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I guess we should be more weary of Bambie than of Jaws, because deer much more deadly than sharks are as far as deaths go. How there are two debts in the US by shark attack twenty twenty three, only two deaths deer fourty because the car wrecks anything, carreck car rex or No, you're not like wrestling with a deer. You never know. Iron, It's time for the good news.
Speaker 1: We gotta love it when a first responder just goes like above and above and above and beyond. Because that's what Anthony Paul Vino did. He's a firefighter in Buffalo, New York. And these two teenagers saw this puppy they got hit by a car, and they brought it to the firehouse because that was the nearest place that they were like, oh, we can get this puppy some help. The dog ended up losing its leg, had all these injuries, but the puppy recovered well. Anthony decided to adopt a puppy because they didn't know where this dog came from, didn't have a home, and now she's like the puppy's like a part of the firehouse.
Speaker 2: You know, ahouse.
Speaker 3: Yeah he so does he take the dog in or is it live at the firehouse?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 1: He adopted the puppy full blown but brings it to work full blown?
Speaker 2: Yeah, full blown? Man, the whole thing.
Speaker 1: And I'm the dad man.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I am your dog. Is it a Dalmatian?
Speaker 3: That would be so cool?
Speaker 2: I bet you kids don't even get that reference anymore. What do you mean? I thought that was just always one hundred and one Dalmatians Dalmatian.
Speaker 3: I just thought like Dalmatians were just firefighter dogs in general.
Speaker 2: Interesting.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I guess it's like you.
Speaker 4: Ever see a dog at a fire station, it's gonna be a dalvation, except maybe this one.
Speaker 3: Not full blown.
Speaker 2: Do we still feel like Dalmatians are firefighter dogs?
Speaker 1: I feel like in my mind they are, But that's because how I grew up seeing it.
Speaker 2: I guess I don't think I associate that anymore. Really.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I'm a kid, you know.
Speaker 1: I don't ever see a Dalmatian though.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're so rare. Oh in general, I know, but when you do you're like, that's crazy.
Speaker 3: All right, good story, that's what it's all about.
Speaker 2: That tell me something good. It's time for the easiest trivia game ever. It's easy trivia. Amy's got the t R on. She is the champion. We're starting a whole new season. Looking at all time leaderboard. Eddie six, Amy four, Lunchbox two. But Amy, you have you're the current champion. Okay, here we go. I'm baas number No. I read it, I'm there. Uh.
Speaker 3: Colors is the first category. It's easy trivia.
Speaker 2: Amy.
Speaker 3: What color are McDonald's famous arches yellow?
Speaker 2: Correct?
Speaker 3: Lunchbox? What color is Big Bird yellow?
Speaker 2: Correct? Eddie?
Speaker 3: What color is SpongeBob yellow?
Speaker 2: Correct? Organ?
Speaker 3: What color is the Simpsons yellow? Correct? So that's very easy. But if you do miss it, you hear this.
Speaker 2: Sound, You've been boned. You to the game like life. Don't get boned ready. American flag is your cat cegory. Eddie's like chomping at the bit because he was eliminated last round. Dude, I've been waiting so long for this.
Speaker 1: Amy.
Speaker 3: How many stars are on the American flag?
Speaker 1: Fifty?
Speaker 2: Correct? Watch Woks. How many stripes are on the American flag thirteen? Correct, Eddie. What's the color of the first stripe on the American flag? What the he's back?
Speaker 3: He's looking around for the flag.
Speaker 2: This guy be a fight yere somewhere. We're in America. On your desk, there's America's team, But there's no flag on that.
Speaker 4: I'm assuming it's red because it's red, white and blue, so let's still red.
Speaker 2: Correct.
Speaker 3: That's a tough one for that round.
Speaker 2: Morgan who's famous for making the first American flag? Oh gosh, I know her name. Dang it.
Speaker 1: What's her eye? I can see it?
Speaker 2: Crap, the first American flag?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I can see her. The name has escaped my brain.
Speaker 2: Lyndon B. Johnson another, I know it's sorry, Yeah it is Betsy Ross. You could see her.
Speaker 1: I literally could see a picture of her.
Speaker 2: Well, I can see you getting boned. Here you go, ready, Amy. The category is candy easy trivia. Candy hearts are associated with what holiday?
Speaker 1: Valentine's Day?
Speaker 2: Correct?
Speaker 3: Lunchbox?
Speaker 2: Which tiny candy under the brand name Willie Walk, a candy company is nicknamed the Geek Treat. They're also sold in rope and clusters. Oh, I'm gonna go nerds. Correct, Eddie, which candy brand is known for its signature peanut butter cup Esis correct for he left the category's presidents Amy, George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, Abraham Lincoln And what other president is on Mount Rushmore? George Washington, Oh, No, Thomas Jefferson, Abraham Lincoln? And what other president is on Mount Rushmore?
Speaker 1: That's tough, Tom, George Lincoln, Thomas Jefferson. What golly, I knew I.
Speaker 2: Should have taken that George Lincoln, Thomas jet What did you.
Speaker 1: George Washington, Lincoln is just Thomas Jefferson. Those are the I knew I should have taken that trip to South Dakota. I want to go see it.
Speaker 3: George Washington, Thomas Jefferson.
Speaker 2: Where are you strolling? Abraham Lincoln?
Speaker 1: And is this a trick question?
Speaker 3: What other is on Mount Rushmore?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: Because I feel like I want it to be not.
Speaker 2: Answer.
Speaker 1: I know he's a trick question, so I would go Benjamin Franklin.
Speaker 3: Not a president, I know, dang, guy Roosevelt.
Speaker 2: Roosevelt. Which one Theodore Roosevelt, THEO, THEO you Shall see you the lunchbox? Which US president was assassinated in Dallas, Texas. Watched that thing? Doctor Lennard JFK.
Speaker 3: Correct Eddie. Which US president is known as the father of our country?
Speaker 2: That's George Washington Correct to remain LB versus Eddie lunchbox. What company's logo features the red haired girl with pigtails. That's Wendy's correct Eddie. Pikachu is the mascot to what video game series and media franchise hooke him On? Correct lunchbox. Company mascots is the category. What company is represented by a get go with a British act Geico? Correct Eddie. What serial brand features a tiger named Tony as its mascot frosted Flakes? Correct? The categories animals two remain.
Speaker 3: Lunchbox. What's the fastest land animal cheetah? Correct Eddie.
Speaker 2: What African animal is known for its loud and amusing laughing sound. These animals are also characters in the Lion King Hyena Correct categories comedy lunchbox. What classic comedy movie features a character named Doctor Evil Austin Powers correct Eddie. What famous comedy trio is known for their slapstick antics and funny hairstyles along with their physical brand of comedy. What famous comedy trio known for slapstick antics? Funny hairstyles physical comedy? What what famous comedy trio comedy trio? Oh, three Stooges, correct, lunchbox. What comedy duo is known for the classic Who's on First?
Speaker 3: Routine?
Speaker 2: There are duo Geez Hatfield McCoy's incorrect, Eddie, would you know that Abton Costello?
Speaker 3: Correct?
Speaker 2: How do you get this? You win? What classic comedy movie features the duo Owen Wilson and Vince Vaughn. Mmm, I believe that's the Wedding Crashers?
Speaker 3: Correct winner, Yes.
Speaker 2: You do. I was so missing this game. I'm so glad to be back playing easy Trivia. You were eliminated just because you were good, I know, right, But now now Daddy's back.
Speaker 1: I don't say that.
Speaker 3: Oh no, that's the saying.
Speaker 2: I don't know, because I have four kids. I'm a dad. Daddy's back.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Eddie, congratulations.
Speaker 2: Eddie is on Winter on Easy Trivia.
Speaker 3: All right, let's go to this boys, smil right here.
Speaker 2: Good morning, Bobby Boone. We got here. Sure our second date. She just dropped the ice cream in my chair.
Speaker 3: You'll let you be kind of funny if we shamed.
Speaker 2: Her on a nationwide radio show. So thank y'all no goods.
Speaker 3: That day's going pretty good.
Speaker 2: That was a date. That's awesome. Date, that's really cool. That was baller removed, but I it's like that date's going for good. Here is Chris from Pittsburgh just wanted to say that I finished my first ever marathon.
Speaker 3: You guys were a big part of it.
Speaker 4: I listen to you guys every time I ran, and I listened to the show the entire time I was running the marathon.
Speaker 3: Thanks for what you do well the show.
Speaker 2: I appreciate that when I'm a runner, music doesn't quite do it, nor do my legs or brain or heart or body.
Speaker 3: Because I hate it. Nothing does it, nothing is it.
Speaker 2: I can get on the treadmill and and podcast a little bit, but then I end up remembering that I'm running, and then I hate it. I hate running. I'll walk for an hour because I can read while I walk. I can't read while I run. If I could read while I run, out I was just say I don't like to read it anymore. I'd probably quit that too. But yeah, good luck, all right, good job, dude. That's a Marathon's crazy. Amy did a marathon once.
Speaker 1: I did once she won and that's about it, the whole thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Wow, she'd beat the guy from Africa in the Kenyon. I remember that guy.
Speaker 1: Actually, I was three thousand, five hundred and.
Speaker 2: Potato potatoes and I say, yeah's pile of stories.
Speaker 1: I have a collector's item for you to buy, Bobby. I'm ready to collect the Sylvester Stallone is selling off eleven of his little watches. Yeah. I know.
Speaker 2: I saw this.
Speaker 3: There's no way. It's like the most expensive, one of the most expensive watches ever.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So he has a protect Felipe Grand Master chime and apparently it's never been touched and it could sell for more than five million dollars.
Speaker 3: You can't wear that, yeah, and he has not.
Speaker 1: It's like art to him. He bought it for two point five so he's doubling. I mean, I'm like, wait, these are the kind of investments we need to get in.
Speaker 2: Yeah, except for you have to invest two point five million. Other than that part, if you can invest as Ray would say, two point five hundred or two point five thousand.
Speaker 3: But that's crazy. And you get a watch and you can't wear the watch.
Speaker 2: Why would you buy a watch if you can't wear same reason you buy a piece of art, I guess, but I don't buy pieces of art, or you don't wear art, hang it, so.
Speaker 3: You have to just treat it like art.
Speaker 1: This particular one, it's the most complicated wristwatch ever made. And I've been watching some YouTube videos on watches in some of these companies and how they make I mean, it is so intricate and it takes them like forever. There's only so many they can make.
Speaker 2: And did you know Rolex is a nonprofit?
Speaker 1: I did.
Speaker 3: I didn't know that from this show that on this show here. Yeah, I know.
Speaker 2: It's a crazy watch. And I guess the real reason you get it is because you can.
Speaker 1: It's like something he collects and he said, hey, lot, was I gonna cove it and keep it forever? That's not my personality. I like to share things.
Speaker 3: No, actually did I want to go to covid and keep a flove go and share.
Speaker 1: Things, sell it for doll just crazy.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: Mother's Day is on Sunday, so do not forget. Like this is your warning. And if your last minute like thinking of things to go do, there's a lot of stuff you can do that doesn't cost any money that will be really special for mom like putting together like a gratitude jar of all the things you're thankful for.
Speaker 3: Hey, mom, gratitude it's me sale vest too exactly.
Speaker 1: Guys. It's really easy. You just get like a cute jar impression, cut up a bunch of pieces of paper and have your kids write stuff down, and you write stuff down and put it in the jar, and she can just if she's having a bad day, she gets to go into the jar and see what her kids are thankful for.
Speaker 3: That wouldn't be good for me to get that jar. I'd look at them all the first day.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't.
Speaker 3: It's like candy in the house or chips.
Speaker 2: I have no moderation.
Speaker 3: I'd be like, I want to read.
Speaker 1: Everything good about me when you're One of my friends did that for me for my birthday. And she's a therapist, so it's kind of fitting that she came up with this idea. But she reached out to even some of my friends that she didn't know and had them write it down, or she wrote it down for them whatever they said. And then it is I do dip into the jar from time to time, but I read them all yet, No, I read them all. I've read them all at this point now, But I didn't read them all that night.
Speaker 2: Yeah, my wife gave me a sticky pad when we like first got engaged with little notes.
Speaker 3: Read them all in like ten minutes.
Speaker 1: And then why do you explain this because this sounds cute.
Speaker 2: There was a sticky pad of notes and she wrote a little note in each of them, like something she liked about me here, loved about me, And I just She's like, same kind of deal. If you have a bad day to do this. This is like three years ago, and I guess I have them in a real bad day toy rrite them all in like ten minutes. Okay, I didn't think my day was that bad. I was just interested what she had to say. What else?
Speaker 1: Oh, Luke Bryan was on Jimmy Kimmel and he talked to him about why he falls a lot.
Speaker 7: I mean, I'm kind of I'm a six too, you know, it's I'm up there, time to do. Michael Jackson moves well of a frame. And when you add water to a stage and slit cowboy boots, you go down.
Speaker 2: Yeah, look's a big old boy, like tall, pretty athletic though. Yeah, the cowboy boots will get you every time Planet of the Apes. I knew Kingdom of the Planet of the Apes is out. I guess today movie Mike's over here. I think looks awesome. I love the Planet of the Ape movies. Yeah, I'm going tonight one of the most underrated franchises. Is it underrated? Yeah? Because I really like it. I guess I don't look at the rates. I I've always liked all the Planet of the Apes movies. So they're calling it the best film from the Planet of the Apes. It's Kingdom of the Planet of the Apes in theaters now, I saw the Rotten Tomatoes was already about ninety percent. That's really good. Yeah, and so check it out. Go watch in the theater because you're a big theater nerd.
Speaker 3: I love this.
Speaker 2: It is probably one of those where you think that you have to watch in the theater to get the full effects. Yeah, the big action like that's you have to see it on the big screen.
Speaker 3: If you guys watch any of the Planet of the Apes. Oh man, that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: They're so good given that first, I mean the first one doesn't the Ape wahlbergs in some of them. That was a different iteration that was awesome due the old ones. No, Charlton Heston, that's really a versions. So yeah, the Planet of the Apes are all awesome. This one's like a dictator of the plan that he's running the planet. Yeah, there's a good monkey, bad monkey monkey fighting against each other trying to live with humans, and they maxed their lips. Oh yeah, good Kingdom of the Planet of the Apes. It'd be awesome only in theaters. That was Amy's pile of stories. It's time for the good news.
Speaker 5: Nine year old Kelvin Elvis Junr Is walking with his dad. He's like, all right, let's go to the coffee shop. He's got his dollar in the pocket that he got for making good grades, and he sees a homeless dude sitting on the sidewalk in his pj's. He walks up to homeless dude, like, here, would you like my dollar so you can get something to eat. Turns out the dude wasn't hold was he's a multi millionaire. He was evacuated from his condo because there was a fire alarm, so he was just sitting there having a cup of coffee.
Speaker 2: Went going to be able to go back in the building. It makes me say pj's, because that's not what this guy has a different dollar put on for bed.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, yeah yeah.
Speaker 2: And so he sits down with the nine year old.
Speaker 5: This guy, Matt sits down with a nine year old and they talk and he's like, hey, man, I own a sporting goods store. I'm gonna give you a shopping spree. So the nine year old had to go into shopping spree. His dollar turned into a shopping spree. That's pretty cool.
Speaker 2: Who is the millionaire billionaire?
Speaker 5: His name is Matt boost Biss. He's the owner of a sporting good store in Baton Rouge.
Speaker 2: That's cool. That's a cool story because the kid was giving a dollar to somebody who needed it. That the dude was in literal pj's like maybe touching shorts on I don't know.
Speaker 5: No, No, he was the fire alarm when off, he had to get out fire, fire, fire, But that that.
Speaker 3: Parent had to be proud. Would your kids have done that?
Speaker 2: Probably?
Speaker 3: Not last dollar?
Speaker 1: Nah, maybe because my I think my kids they think about it. I think they have good hearts, but I also think, mommist, see me giving this dollar and it's going to earn me five or a shopping.
Speaker 2: Spreece or a shopping good story.
Speaker 3: That's what it's all about.
Speaker 2: That was telling me something good.