Speaker 1: Well, hello there, Andrew, Hi Scott, how are you today?
Speaker 2: Good?
Speaker 1: Welcome to another episode of Live from the Farmland Fresh Dairy Studios. This is Serial Killers.
Speaker 2: Welcome to Serial Killers. You like that?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's fun. It's the podcast where we talk about cereal. Yeah we eat it. And to those watching us right now, high viewers on YouTube. Oh that's right. So many fresh videos on, so many fresh videos.
Speaker 2: I love it. Well, welcome to Monday. Every Monday brand new.
Speaker 1: A Farmland Fresh.
Speaker 2: Look at you product, look at the integration right there. I love that.
Speaker 1: So many videos they have organic milk and hole. I'm also trying because I learned about this program called cap cut. Sorry, I'm just like all over.
Speaker 2: That's okay, We're always all over the post cut.
Speaker 1: But I use this program called cap cut, and I can really cut fun videos now, meaning what meaning like the YouTube. All I have to do is just go on my little cap cut. And I used to have to do it on my computer and it takes up so much space, but now I just do it on my phone.
Speaker 2: I'm like, when you say fun videos, you mean like little clips or yeah, like what I did with the monkey and me, I saw that that was that was a lot of fun.
Speaker 1: It was fun, so maybe more of that to come. If you think of any good social clips, make sure your time stamp it. Full of me will do you know what listen is? If you like any clips, make sure your time stamp in the comments below.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and you know, we're still looking for a good new theme song. There's got to be somebody listening that has some sort of knowledge with writing a song and producing it and sending it.
Speaker 1: Professional singer song right, please?
Speaker 2: You know who we could get? I bet Jacks would do a song for us.
Speaker 1: Why don't you text her?
Speaker 2: We're going to okay, yeah, no, I have her number. I will fine, okay, yeah, because she's doing our summer Oh yeah you should, right, it'd be great.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 3: A serial podcast? Yes, yes, oh my god, this is maybe I should just do it. This is gonna be so I'm like, I could do it.
Speaker 2: You can you do it? But just not right now?
Speaker 3: You know, a cereal podcast. Let's get rolling Angel serial Killers. Yeah, we're gonna go here first today.
Speaker 1: Serial Killers International.
Speaker 2: So not gonna start.
Speaker 1: Why are there so many tours in this radio station?
Speaker 2: So many?
Speaker 1: What are these people looking at? What are they touring us I'm confused.
Speaker 2: They want to see us. There's so many people. I don't really know where they're from. But I don't either, you know, I don't know.
Speaker 1: And then you find out, like one salesperson comes up to you and I'm like, hey, this is from the Bradoslavia Tourist Division. Make sure you say hi. And then everyone just like stares at you and nobody says hi, and you're like, kill, what's Broadoslavia's all country?
Speaker 2: You just made up? Yeah? All right, well, speaking of countries, let's go overseas. Since I just played the International.
Speaker 1: Oh, this is the Bradoslavian Tourist Division, and then this is the International Cereal.
Speaker 2: Not going to do the new one first today, Andrew, We're gonna start with two international serials from two friends of art. Cool, all right, So the first one, it's the final in the Ramiro series of Kellogg's Extra Cerealsmero series. Yes, well, because Ramiro cial.
Speaker 1: It's funny the way you said that, the finishing out the trilogy.
Speaker 2: So yeah, that's right. So this is from Mexico. Okay, okay uh Kellogg's Extra sub Chocolate Cone Almond Dross Almonds, and again it has the big old warning. I'll explain that in a second. So it's got excesso caldary, yes, and access between lots of calories, lots of sugar.
Speaker 1: Stop.
Speaker 2: It literally has a stop sign. It's like, don't eat this, but here a habit.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: So the reason why it's open is because when Ramiro sends us cereals he has to flatten the boxes and to put the bags in that way it fits in his priority mail box that he uses.
Speaker 1: Okay, but the bag is closed.
Speaker 2: The bag is closed. I'm gonna shake it up a little bit.
Speaker 1: I don't like this new thing you're doing where you like shake it in your face. Yeah, I don't like that.
Speaker 2: All right, Well, to each his own. So let's see. I see almonds, I see flakes. I see chocolate flakes, and uh yeah, I thought there's gonna be some chocolate chunks in here, because if you look on the back there there's chocolate chunks. I don't see any chunks.
Speaker 1: But maybe we say I'm indifferent on these. You don't even know.
Speaker 2: You haven't had to get Andrew. Let's see, I'm gonna go back to the Farmland Fresh Dairies fridge, Andrew, can you guess what milk that we are using today?
Speaker 1: Two percent organic?
Speaker 2: Oh let's see. Uh, let's see.
Speaker 1: Yes that milk. Why is that that new jingle? That's wonderful?
Speaker 2: You are correct, Andrew win. Uh, you get to try the cereal.
Speaker 1: I win Farmland Fresh Dairies two percent fat milk, Ultra pastor.
Speaker 2: I know what else you win? You win a tour of the plant on May thirty first. Shut up, yes, no way, congratulations.
Speaker 1: I can't wait.
Speaker 2: All expense paid, meaning I'll drive.
Speaker 1: I am so excited. I don't think people realize I am going to take so many videos and pictures. I want to take a picture in front of a cow and upload it. I don't think that there's cows at this facility. Okay, well, I want to take pictures in front of the plant. I hope they give us the hairnets.
Speaker 2: Oh, we're gonna have hair nets. Oh god, I'm gonna have the whole time. Exit. I Do we get hard hats too?
Speaker 1: Yay?
Speaker 2: You're ready?
Speaker 1: Andrew? Yes?
Speaker 2: Sorry, So there's flakes and flakes and almonds are supposed to be chocolate chunks, but I don't see any Let's try it.
Speaker 1: Hmm. I'm gonna tell you what chocolate flakes tastes like and it really camp because it's another company.
Speaker 2: But it's the same cocoa taste these flakes. These flakes taste like cocoa pebbles. Yes, right, yes, it is the same chocolate cocoa taste. It's actually really good.
Speaker 1: It is delicious.
Speaker 2: So if you're at the Walmart down there in CanCon, all the way at the end of the bus route, look on the shelf for this. I've done this.
Speaker 1: Here's if you're in Can't cout. Oh look, the broadest lobbyan tourist division is with scary right now.
Speaker 2: You know that I've done that. Yes, I take the bust at the end of the route and Cantcon. I go to the Walmart and I go up and down the cereal aisle and they have this there. I'm giving it four balls in a spoon. I think it's pretty damn good.
Speaker 1: I give it four bowls. I like it.
Speaker 2: Chances are you'll never see the cereal in your life unless you travel to Mexico.
Speaker 1: That is delicious. It's really good.
Speaker 2: Right now, First of all, I just have to stop down for one second because we haven't Maybe we should save it for bull chat. But we haven't talked about the movie on Frosted yet.
Speaker 1: No, the whole big savor for Bulton.
Speaker 2: We'll save Bula, all right, so we'll save it for bull chat. Which so anyway, let's move on to International Serial number two from our friend.
Speaker 1: Okay, let me tell you how this happened. Okay, I love a cereal with the backstory.
Speaker 2: I get a text from from Deanna, you know, our our Deanna, and She's like, some girl just ran up to me and gave me cereal for you guys. I saw her in the subway okay, and I'm like, okay, weird but cool. And then she gave it to me and just said, yeah, it's the flight attendant girl. And I was like, oh, Khaliah, that's our friend. Oh yeah yeah, she was in Paris.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So now that she does jet Blue Mint and she's all world traveler Ellis. Yeah, so she.
Speaker 1: Would love to talk to her one day about being a flight attendant because I have so many questions. Save it for bull chat. Yes, we should definitely call her one day.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: Also, the people who made one of the cereals wants to talk to us too, so we might start doing some guests stuff.
Speaker 2: Yeah, best behavior cereal, Best behavior, Aaron, he's gonna come on. Yeah, I'm very excited.
Speaker 1: I'll set that up.
Speaker 2: Please put me in touch with flight attendant person to fight attendant person, Khlia, I will fight attendant. So this is a I don't even know what to say. Here it says mono pricks, but I think in France it's pre right. Yeah, so mono pre bio seriales for for these chocolate loate noise sets fund them. Basically, it's a pillow cereal and it's gonna be it's gonna be a crave like type cereal. Does it say Chocolateyah, there's got.
Speaker 1: A D in the nutri score that, you know what. I like that in other countries they don't try and like hide it like the sugarcoat it. Right, that's good, that's really good. I really like that they're just like, hey, guess what this is bad for you?
Speaker 2: I mean, Mexico literally has stop signs on the box.
Speaker 1: It's like new extra sugar come on in. Also, it may have bad chemicals, so.
Speaker 2: Here we go. Here, we're careful. I love the ones with the cancer warnings from California. That's my favorite American cereals.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's an interesting little bag. Well, because you know it's sold by weight, not by volume. Andrew. Ah, yes, let's see how you do here.
Speaker 2: By the way, that was a good cereal open I have to say, my daughter Cooper, not a good cereal box opener. I have not taught her. Well, what's the matter?
Speaker 1: These smell interesting?
Speaker 2: It does.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it sounds like flowers.
Speaker 2: Yeah right, my daughter will my daughter, My daughter will pull the bag out of the big special k box and slice it with a scissor, so there's not enough to roll down.
Speaker 1: I need to teach her better practice. Yeah, better practices. So these are good.
Speaker 2: You can kind of see the chocolate coming through.
Speaker 1: I've been drinking so much water lately, and it's a problem.
Speaker 2: These are little pillows. This is a pillow Cereal.
Speaker 1: Yes, pillow. I touched mine, not yours. Oh thank you. No. I don't care about hand jamming as much as you.
Speaker 2: So you should, though, because dirty hands equals disease for sure, or at the very.
Speaker 1: Least some sickness. Yeah, some sickness.
Speaker 2: So again, form Land Fresh Dair there organic two percent milk in the half gallon container. Got this from the Key Food.
Speaker 1: Oh, I love the Key food.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there you go.
Speaker 1: They have really good rotisserie chicken.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I know this is crazy, but there's one by me and I love they're rotissery chicken. Not all key foods are alike, Andrew well on in Jersey City. It's fantastic good all right, So takes the milk downtown Jersey City, because not all key foods are alike.
Speaker 2: Right, takes the milk on nicely, soaks it up. Here we go, chocolate showing through. I like that.
Speaker 1: Huh. I know it's gonna sound crazy.
Speaker 2: It's hazel. Not that is not chocolate, right, Oh maybe noise sets means hazel.
Speaker 1: They're just gonna sound wild.
Speaker 2: Okay, bet it's not.
Speaker 1: But yeah, it tastes European.
Speaker 2: I understand what you're saying.
Speaker 1: The chocolate is very European chocolate tasting.
Speaker 2: Like we should have these in a little little plate with a little espresso. Right sitting out on the veranda, overlooking right.
Speaker 1: How is your vacation to uh Naples? Did you take the train?
Speaker 2: I don't even know how to respond to that.
Speaker 1: I don't know. Just say something French.
Speaker 2: I let me tell you something. I took French one year in middle school.
Speaker 1: Have you had your brioche toast. Yet we we oh we mona me is that?
Speaker 2: Yes? Yes? We we?
Speaker 1: Thank you?
Speaker 2: Oh u, I that's we.
Speaker 1: I know earth is egg.
Speaker 2: Oh I know. I used to read a magazine name We and that was not all right? So why don't we take a break.
Speaker 1: And we have to go to the chample. We didn't rate this what that's right? Sorry?
Speaker 2: Before we go to the shop. I think it's I'm.
Speaker 1: Gonna do to cat set wheat narf deese. I'm gonna give it. I'm gonna give it to how do you say, balls? I don't know balls.
Speaker 2: I give it toa balls.
Speaker 1: I give it toa bulls and U.
Speaker 2: Spoon I get it.
Speaker 1: Thank you?
Speaker 2: All right, We're gonna take a break and we backgraped for this and American Syria likes to give you diabeat us.
Speaker 1: We'll fly back to the United States after this.
Speaker 2: But that was our thing, diabet us and we're back.
Speaker 1: Sorry, I have to put my beat down. Yeah all right, So I should have saved that one for the the Pastille Day. I mean, you cereal for months and months and months. How many are under there exactly? Bestille Day is always in July.
Speaker 2: First of all thanks to our pal Matt. Ninety percent of that is from Matt.
Speaker 1: I will say, it's nice to actually be able to stretch my foot on your desk now a little bit.
Speaker 2: Yeah I did.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he sent so.
Speaker 2: Much store brand. Most of that is all store brands today. So because from Rando Supermarkets in the where he lives in Pennsylvania.
Speaker 1: Why are you putting my glasses on? I hate when people do that. They stretch him out because I'm a French person.
Speaker 2: It's only French people wear glasses and berets. All right, this cereal. Let me tell you something. Yes I do, peppy la pew, thank you. I was in my bed last Sunday morning, it was probably about six forty five, and I get a text from Secret Squirrel Joel. Okay, generally within the last couple of months, Secret Squirrel Joel will send me texts and I'll be like, yeah, bro, did it months ago?
Speaker 1: Yeah you know, because it's new to the store, but not the one that's right there.
Speaker 2: Stop. It's new to the store but not new to us.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Okay, So this time he hit a home run. Great, and I was like, bro, I'll see it. And I was in there less than an hour and I ran bro, because I'm telling.
Speaker 1: Us, you talk with these two fingers.
Speaker 2: I should be Italian, right, Bro, Italians? I talk with her hands. No, But anyway, this cereal is going to fly off the shelves. I'm telling you it is. Okay, I'm not even kidding excited. This is going to be a cereal that is going to be so wildly popular even if it's not good, because people will see the box and be like even when I bought it, I went up to the courtesy counter to pay for it because I needed to buy a gift card, and the girl at the counter was like, wait, what this is a cereal telling you Andrew.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm excited. You've excited me. Check it out my mom, I wanted to try this one Crumble Cookie.
Speaker 2: We've seen this for a couple of months online, but now it is in some stores. It is Crumble Cookie cereal from Kellogg.
Speaker 1: This is gonna sound stupid, but well, it's like a national Crumble is like a national brand, right, like they're all over the air.
Speaker 2: Crumble Cookie shops. It is a Now I don't know if they have them in every state, but it is a national brand.
Speaker 1: You know. I feel like cookies on the new cupcakes.
Speaker 2: But I also kind of think that they're like I think they hit their peak already because.
Speaker 1: All them I'm saying, all these cookie stores, like the economy cannot sustain it. We're gonna have another uh, We're gonna have another devastating frozen yogurt crash.
Speaker 2: And then there's gonna and then there's gonna be a whole new series of My six hundred Pound Life, you know.
Speaker 1: So we're just weird. What's gonna be the next one after cookies? Is it gonna like go back to brownies? Is it gonna go back to Like I think.
Speaker 2: It's gonna wind up being one of those hybrid pastries because they keep coming out with all these new hybrid pastries.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I feel like Croissans could get it. It was like a cookie or something like that. Croissants, I feel like, we'll have their day in the sun.
Speaker 2: All right, so the front of the but they've got their their pink you know, traditional pinka.
Speaker 1: You like crumble cookies, let's start with that.
Speaker 2: Okay, I don't eat cookies anymore. I do like them. I've had a piece. You know. It's the thing where like the kids go on the app they got fruity pebples this week and have to go, you know. But when the Crumble stores first opened, there were lines, Like I went to a grand opening of one of them in Pennsylvania when we were on our way back from sesame place like last year, and the line was wrapped around the building, and like, Cooper, do we really have to do this? Yes? I need it for TikTok, you know. So that's really what it's all about, you know. So they have different flavors weekly and they change and you get them on the app and you order the whole thing. And we bought the cookie cutter and it's whole big thing.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: I'll tell you one thing that Crumble doesn't do though. They don't have coffee. They need to have coffee there. They sell milk but not coffee. All right, So the front of the box is giving cookie crisp.
Speaker 1: It's giving it's got cookie crisp aesthetic. Now, it doesn't smell anything like cookie crisp. I don't like that.
Speaker 2: It has interesting frosting, like almost smelting that does not.
Speaker 1: Smell like frosting.
Speaker 2: They look somewhat similar to cookie crisp. It's Okay, they can't see that.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I'm not I was excited for this when I saw it. Now I'm not quite one hundred percent.
Speaker 1: I'm not sure what it's gonna give you. Yeah, I don't know what it's gonna Can you throw that out please. I don't think it's gonna be a sleigh.
Speaker 2: I think it's just gonna be mid you know, so God, we're so hip. We need a little trick. Can you, like in the video, could just put a translation on the bottom? Thank you? Okay, far I'm in fresh areas. Two percent milk goes great with cookies.
Speaker 1: But I will say organic that the actual pieces like cookie crisp. I feel like if I'm about to eat it, I know it's a chocolate chip cookie. This looks like it's just speckled with black mold. I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: It has a strange smell. That smell translates to the taste.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: I see what they were trying to do yet, But it's almost it's almost as if it's an artificial cookie flavor. Like you know, if there was like a soap that smelled like fresh bake cookies. It's just like an artificial cookie flavor.
Speaker 1: I feel like I legitimately went to Bath and body Works yeah, and got cookie soap naturally. Hate it, naturally and artificially flavored, horrendous a bowl. Wow, that is not good. What a disappointment. That is bad, Like that's not even trying to be good. That is one of the biggest disappointments for me. This was a highly highly anticipated cereal in I have a feeling in the cereal world, I had a front runner. I don't want to be projecting odds for this year's Spoonies, which will be coming back, but I think Crumble Cereal might have itself a nomination.
Speaker 2: It's just a it's just a boring lackluster that he's not boring very hard.
Speaker 1: I would say it's horrendously tasting, Like you have to try and taste this bad Like the engineers chemically made this disgusting and I don't understand what they were doing. But it tastes nothing like a chocolate chip cookie, nothing like a crumble cookie. I don't understand how this cereal is as bad as it is.
Speaker 2: Sorry, Jason and Sawyer. I mean, you should not have licensed this to a cereal company because it's.
Speaker 1: Just or you should have but gone with like, I don't know, a smaller one that would actually make it taste like a chocolate cookie.
Speaker 2: Oh did you know that crumble has more unique cookie flavors than there are countries in the world. How's that? How many? Like six hundred? How many countries are.
Speaker 1: In the world. There's two hundred and something? Oh? Really? Yeah, so how could there be two hundred and something cookie flavors?
Speaker 2: It's a lot anyway, it's it's giving terrible, it gets two bowls from me. It's all right, I don't like it really, so that doesn't make sense. That was a contradiction right there.
Speaker 1: Even tastes fruity at like, I don't. I don't get it. The taste is bad. Yeah, it's giving bad. I'm glad we did it last Yeah, because the other ones were better. What do kids say when something is bad? Mid?
Speaker 2: Mid is is middle, it's it's okay.
Speaker 1: But like, what what do they saying when something's bad?
Speaker 2: It's bad?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 2: I guess yeah, they probably curse and we can't do that.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So I've seen glaze a lot lately.
Speaker 2: Is that a word? Yeah, like doughnut glaze.
Speaker 1: No, it's like g l a ze. Yeah, it's like in a way, it's almost like, oh, just say I said, Oh, well, I just love crumble cookies regardless, so I'm gonna give it five bulls. That would mean that I've got like crumble cookie Like get off the glaze, bro.
Speaker 2: I don't know what you're saying, but somebody does.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so that's okay.
Speaker 2: Listen, it's very dirty, but oh right, thank you for listening to Serial Killers. We do appreciate you. Uh, please follow us on all socials at serial Killers PC. Andrew promises to keep up with.
Speaker 1: The YouTube videos like my mouth, I'm still tasting it and it's gross. See I'm very upset.
Speaker 2: You see how Andrew diverted from that comment. Andrew promises to keep up with the YouTube video so you will be able to watch this video right now.
Speaker 1: Yep, don't worry, guys, and you're just gonna add it to his forty two thousand tasks.
Speaker 2: But just remember this was first.
Speaker 1: This was first, and guess what what I do is just this and press end and hope for the best. Bye.
Speaker 2: Check out our friends at Farmland Fresh Dairies on Instagram.
Speaker 1: I refuse to learn how to upload things.
Speaker 2: Look, man, the least things I know how to do the less things I have to do.
Speaker 1: That's such an old person mentality. Yeah, well you know, and then you know what you do. This is why millennials can't own houses. It's well, you could do it. You could keep doing things. What free time do I have? I do need to make some more money. I have to do something. Well, start uploading the audio at least for me.
Speaker 2: You're gonna pay me for that.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry this came first. Listen, we gotta go. We'll see you on Wednesday, hopefully or Friday or whatever it is. With a bull chat, we get them on dis you. We get them on haphazardly, which means whenever, is it? Bsu? How do you say kisses in French?
Speaker 2: Besos?
Speaker 1: No, that's Spanish Spanish.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that means goodbye, yes, or we'll see you out the next serial killers?
Speaker 1: Until then, say crunch, Andrew, I want to know if biju means kisses.
Speaker 2: I say crunch in French?
Speaker 1: Okay, hey, crunch.
Speaker 2: How do you say crunch in French?
Speaker 1: Crooky in French? Crunches? Please? Oh see my Google says.
Speaker 2: Cookie, all right, till we see you next time? Say please and crookies crunch Au Revoir, Bye,