Speaker 1: The volume.
Speaker 2: College football fans, the Championship is here, and Draft Kings Sportsbook is making sure you can throw down on the epic Showdown for a shot at big bucks. New customers can score one hundred and fifty and instantly and bonus bets for betting five dollars on the Championship game. Download the app now and use Cold Shannon. New customers can score one hundred and fifty instantly and bonus bets for betting just five bucks on college football only on Draft Kings Sportsbook with the Cold Shannon, the crown is yours. Hello, ladies and gentlemen, thank you for joining us again for another episode of Nightcap. I'm your favorite Uncle Shannon Sharp. He's your favorite Number eighty five runner, Extraordinary Bingals, Legend Ring of Famer, the great Liberty City native Chad Ocho Sinko Johnson. Make sure you hit that light button. Make sure you hit that subscribe button. The guys, you've been doing us an unbelievable favor by hitting that subscribe button. We're now a tick under seven hundred thousand subs and less than three months, So continue to do that. We greatly appreciate it, and please make sure y'all subscribe through the Nightcap podcast feed. You can also do so through the Club Shade Shape podcast feed. We love to have you in both and both feeds, but you can get it through the Nightcap feed. Make sure you go check this out. You've emptied me out of stock of Laportier and so the last two nights that we've been on, we've put Ocho's cigars up there, so do us a favor. We pinned Ocho's cigar at the top of the chat. Buy them out again. Don't let them have nothing if the shelves, I don't want to them have no cigars. So we really appreciate that. Guys, you've shown shown us so much love and support. And the three months that we've had Nightcap, well we've had a channel for three months, we've been on for four months, but you've shown us so much love. We've grown so fast. We greatly greatly appreciated that, because without you we're nothing. We just two guys up here at and that wouldn't go very well. But because you've shown us so much support and love, we've grown at an exponential rate. So we greatly greatly appreciate that. Oh Joe, let's get right into it. Yeah, the Bills defeat the Dolphins twenty one to fourteen. The Bills pick off Tour and to escape with a twenty one fourteen win. The Bills win the East for the fourth consecutive year. They clinched the number two seed and will host the Steelers in the wild Card game next Sunday. Because the Miami Dolphins lost, they will now be the sixth seed and travel to the camp and travel to Kansas City on Saturday. Josh Allen thirty of thirty eight, three fifty nine, two touchdowns, two horrible picks, and an interception, but nevertheless they will over to overcome those mistakes. Yeah, Tour seventeen or twenty seven one seventy three a touchdown on the pig. I want to know, hey, Tour, you still got those receipts because I got mine right here.
Speaker 1: Oh you right here. I knew you were going there.
Speaker 3: Oh Joe, I got seats right here. Oh, I got a lot of receipts. Old Joe, I got all your seats, got them all. I kept the.
Speaker 1: Ball, Yeah, I kept them.
Speaker 3: Oh Joe, I got all your receipt I'm like, CBS, get on, CBS, you go buy one thing from Q jip and you get a thing to come all the way out the door.
Speaker 1: Tell me I got all your seat hold on, hold on, I got.
Speaker 2: Some more receipt for Hey, Joe, you see, all you had to do was just go play or I keep receipts. They say you're nothing without Tyreek, You're nothing without this. Okay, you had the game on your home field. All you had to do was win.
Speaker 3: I got to receive. I want to hear what you got to say.
Speaker 2: I hate a part of me hates that I that you and I doing this live because I.
Speaker 3: Can't hear what you want to say.
Speaker 1: What are you gonna say? Oh but go ahead, O Joe, go ahead.
Speaker 3: I still got some more.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna think about this. I want.
Speaker 4: I want to say this. Obviously, you already know you played in it. You played in divisions. You understand you played three teams that are very familiar with you.
Speaker 1: You play three teams that know all your tendencies.
Speaker 4: You play against three teams that know exactly what you're gonna do, even though you change the formations.
Speaker 1: Up and when you play, when you play him, you.
Speaker 4: Kind of do the same things with a wrinkler two and a regular there or two or three players that are different than what you normally do.
Speaker 1: Correct that interception that just happened. They knew that was coming.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they knew that was coming based on for Mason recognition. And you see it how he jumped to the goddamn corner route and you beating the goddamn ball to the goddamn receiver. Now, you beating the receiver to the ball because it's something you've already seen over and over and over.
Speaker 2: And because he has to sow, he has to throw it so much into theation for the simple fact he doesn't have a Josh Allen arm or Patrick Mahomes's arm, a guy that can just drive the football. So they already know he's gonna let the ball go right. So once I see that receiver storry to get out of that break, I'm gone. Though not ain'ty worried about, no doubt move. I ain't worried.
Speaker 3: About him giving me an out now and going to the post.
Speaker 2: That's the last thing on my mind because when I'm watch him from film study, we haven't seen that, right, So why am I gonna chase the ghost? That's what Alice gives rest your soula officive life. So we're not gonna chase ghosts, right, We're gonna go about what we see on tape, and if they give us a wrinkle, we'll come to the sideline. We'll address it then. But we're not chasing ghosts. We're not gonna say they're gonna do something in which we haven't seen him do. Right, So I haven't seen them run a double move off that formation in this area of the field. I haven't seen a double move. So the minute and guess what they playing? To man, they're under because where too are going? Where are you going on?
Speaker 4: You got to go to the corner, gotta go to the got no choice. You gotta take who you gotta take the one on one.
Speaker 1: It's the corner out. So what does it safe to do? Sit there? Sit there, sit down?
Speaker 4: I guarantee he probably even he ain't probably get out of his motherfucking back down.
Speaker 1: He probably even back there.
Speaker 3: No, Because here's the thing, though, O Joe.
Speaker 2: The fact of the matter is, I got help underneath, right, because it's got to be a perfect throat. Yeah, Because when you played what we call cover five with two man, I got I got a corner inside that's underneath, and then I'm over the top.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and if you miss, and.
Speaker 2: Because he had drove so early on the route, you hit the safe thing in the chest.
Speaker 1: Stupid early. I mean, you know, it doesn't make it any better.
Speaker 4: Obviously the situation, you got a minute I think it might have been a minute and forty one or whatever it might have been to get down the field. You don't have any timeouts, and you got to throw towards the sideline. So obviously that plays a key factor into Okay, I'm gonna gamble. I'm gonna sit a little bit because I know they got to get the ball and they got to get out of bounds. But other than that, man, listen, I would I would have hoped, I would have I would have thought obviously, because Josh Allen had too horrible, horrible interceps.
Speaker 1: He was out it just playing the throw tackle.
Speaker 3: He just yes in the end zone. He just letting him fly, you know, and an he lost the bumble.
Speaker 4: Yet that that fumble to you would think we would have gotten more points of some of those turnovers. The Dolphins obviously weren't able to accomplish that. Then I'm happy for Josh, especially with all the turnovers, all the turnovers he's.
Speaker 1: Had this entire goddamn season.
Speaker 4: They would they would they would have, They would have made a goddamn buffet at him if they had lost his game, obviously.
Speaker 1: And that would have been a lot. There would have been a lot of questions on him on his behalf as a quarterback.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because again he would have been smitten by the interception, by the turnovers, right, And that's the that's the knock on him.
Speaker 3: Nobody denies his talent. He's big, He's sixty five two hundred and fifty to fifty five pounds.
Speaker 2: He can run, He's very difficult. He's a more athletic Ben Roethlisberger with a stronger arm. I'm not saying he's better than Ben, but if you look at him, big guy, mobile, agile, difficult to bring down. He has a rocket arm. His arm is much more livelier than Big Ben. But at the end of the day, it's the turnovers. He would be in the MVP discussion. He needn't have twenty damn turnovers easily, but because he has so many turnovers, they have directly attributed to some of those losses. It's hard for the voters even though he has great stats, it's just hard to look. It's hard to overcome that. I don't care how many juds down he have. When I look at the turnovers and they look at when he throws him or when he.
Speaker 3: Has those turnovers. Ojo, how do I overlook that?
Speaker 1: As a voter?
Speaker 2: You can't And again Ojo again, Tyreek had a critical job.
Speaker 3: He hit him on the numbers on the dead run. He hit him on the run. Ojo, He hit him on the run. Now he swore up and down, he got great hands. Said, you get an opportunity to prove it.
Speaker 2: He got so upset with I said, I'm not saying you're not a great receiver. I said you're more of a body catcher than a handketcher. That's okay, you get the job done, but you're not You're not as fluid like I look at Devonte Adams as a handketcher, how when I look at him as That's not to say that Tyreek is a great I mean running backs, some guys have great feed, some guys have great vision, some guys.
Speaker 3: Have great change of direction. Right, But I'm just saying, and so when you when you, oh Jo, when we'll evaluate a.
Speaker 2: Person, let's just say a defensive back, a backer, edge rusher, Well, he has more being. The other guy's more of a bull rush, he's a more of arm over, he's more of a rip.
Speaker 3: All I'm saying.
Speaker 2: I'm just giving you, you know, different things that he one guy does better than the other. That's not to try to knock it, but you took it as a knock.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 3: You go into the Pro Bowl, you've been all pro.
Speaker 2: You getting fifteen hundred, sixteen hundred yards, so clearly you're doing something right. But when you evaluate you take two cars, they're both luxury models. You have to like something about the one more than the other. Old Joe, right, That's that's all I'm saying today.
Speaker 1: And that's the funny thing.
Speaker 4: When when you talk about the top receivers, talk about thetop, I'm talking about the tier one, the cream of the crop that let krim. They all get the job done the same way. They all get a job done, but they all skin the cat differently. They you know, at the end of the day, and at times you know you have to, you have to be critical of those players that at the very top because from the naked eye to those to the casual fan. They don't know what separates right, and it's up to us to be able to say, well, these are the pros and cons with each person, even though they get the job done the right way on Sundays get.
Speaker 2: Some are better route runners. Yeah, some are better run after the cat each Hey, you getting the job done. But when we evaluate, I mean it's like an evaluator when you evaluating the player, and well, I'm gonna take this guy over that guy. Okay, why did you take said guy over said guy?
Speaker 1: Well?
Speaker 2: We like the way he transitioned, we like the way he gets in and out of breaks. We like the separation, we like to change the direction. We like the way he hot points the ball, he catches the ball, will it. That's all those things. Okay, As a as an edge rusher, what are you like his first step is if the first step is everything, his first.
Speaker 3: Ten, the way he can bend, the way he can.
Speaker 2: Change direction, all those things go into it, and so as you and I I'm an analyst and I'm looking at it. I'm trying to tell the fan that's just okay, catching touch or he caught a pass, or he scored a touchdown. Our job is to tell you why he got up and caught him pass, why he scored the touchdown? What did he do in that situation that allowed him to get open right? Why was he able to catch the ball in traffic? Why was he able to do certain things? You look at it. Justin Jefferson, one of the three. I think he's one only the third guy to ever have at least one thousand yards and ten or fewer games.
Speaker 1: The man missed seven games this year.
Speaker 4: Man, the man missed seven fucking games this year and still got got this thousand.
Speaker 3: Yes, and so when you look at oh Joe, just look at the guys that went to the Pro Bowl.
Speaker 2: All of them are totally different. None of those guys are the same.
Speaker 1: Yeah, most definitely, definitely none of.
Speaker 2: Those None of those guys are the same, but they get the job done. Congratulations to the Buffalo Bills. But you know what, it might be a blessing in disguise because I think, clearly, to me and I think to a lot of people that watch the game, start of the game, Kansas City isn't the same Kansas City as what.
Speaker 1: We're used to see.
Speaker 3: Especially heading into the playoffs, Mahomes has had a down year.
Speaker 2: The receivers haven't gotten it done. Offensive line, the penalties, the giving up of the sacks. Like I said, Mahomes hadn't got it done. So it's gonna be very, very interesting because I think Miami. The thing that Miami can do because they are explosive, their defense has been hampered. You lose Jalen Phillips, you lose Bradley Chubb. Those are your pressure guys. Both of those guys I think had ninety five pressures. Both of those guys are your sack guys. So now you're kind of van green call. I think that's how you say his ninety forty three. He went out. I don't know if he came back in, but I know he got it and went out. Christian Wilkins is a monster player, really really well with pressure on the quarterback. He's great against the run, and he's a good interior alignment at pressing the quarterback.
Speaker 3: But is that enough consider But it just might be.
Speaker 2: Given the offensive line that they're going to be facing next week next Saturday night on Peacock. So I'm anxious to see that match up to see how it turns out, because I think this is the first time we could honestly say since Patrick Mahons has become the starter that going into the playoffs, the Kansas City Chiefs aren't the favorite favorite.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, yeah, you're right there.
Speaker 4: Pray probably is the best thing in the disguise obviously the one thing when I when I think about the Chiefs defensively, and Ladarius Steed matches up very well against Tyreek.
Speaker 1: I think I think he does some of the some of the great job.
Speaker 2: Where they played him early and I think they played him in in Germany or what.
Speaker 4: The play I think they they might have been in Germany as you are. I think it was that Ladarius Steeds.
Speaker 2: They jumped out to a twenty one nothing league and they ended up holding on twenty one board team.
Speaker 4: And I think he's one of the few players I've seen and actually get up in Tyreek's face that that chooses to challenge him and really not care and not care.
Speaker 1: He plays very, very very physical with young Bull. He plays very physical.
Speaker 4: With him, jump jamming, pressing, trying to do all he can to frustrate him. And I'm sure you're going to try to disrupt that time in the offense again, because toua is a time and thrower. He's a risk storer yes time of that offense, so I'm sure that's going to be an issue and a problem. So they're gonna probably probably have to move Wreak around and find some some mismatches for him to get that team going offensively.
Speaker 1: I think Jayalen Water will also be back.
Speaker 2: Yeah, will moster be back. They do have a chan back. So it's interesting to see because if I'm not mistaken, I don't think played when they was overseas. Obviously mostly he.
Speaker 1: Was out his knee, he was out with you.
Speaker 2: He's like to play a lot of two man and I'm not really concerned. You can play that coverage when you don't have a running quarterback. You never play that quarter that that coverage against Lamar or Justin fields.
Speaker 1: A guy got to turn back. You can't do that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm not really concerned about Tour. I play that coverage against Tour. I'm not worried about him going anywhere, and if he does, he's not gonna get very far. So you play that coverage against quarterbacks that you don't think that can hurt you with their leg So it's gonna be interesting to see. The Chiefs defense has played outstanding all year long. They've been very good. I was happy to see Chris Jones get that sack.
Speaker 1: Get they were cutting out. Yeah, man, they.
Speaker 3: Would have it for him.
Speaker 2: I mean, but I mean you a guy that that that plays like like CJ does. You know he gives you everything. He got every every game and he had to take a little reduction and they put it. They put it in the form of incentive. But that was supposed to be his money anyway. Yeah, that was supposed to be his money anyway.
Speaker 1: Chose not the pain right so here on the market.
Speaker 3: He'll be a free agent.
Speaker 2: So they're gonna say it's gonna be Are they gonna franchise him? I think because of him, I gotta sign. I gotta resign. I got you, I don't know, I gotta resign it.
Speaker 4: Wait wait, like they like to play games, if you listen, why not sign the first time?
Speaker 1: Why don't I signed him the first time?
Speaker 3: This year?
Speaker 1: When you know what you get?
Speaker 4: Why the man got the whole out, all the way to goddamn training camp just to get his money and you still don't get the job done. He has a hell of a season again to show gets worth in its value yep.
Speaker 1: So listen, if you.
Speaker 4: Don't want to sign and let the man go, let the man, won't let him get what he deserves because they gonna open They're gonna open up.
Speaker 1: They're going back up the break.
Speaker 3: I can't let him go for nothing. You can't let it go for nothing.
Speaker 4: All right, Well, do what you need to do. I mean, the draft is coming up, you know all.
Speaker 2: I was saying, we this relationship. Now, if you go over there with him, I ain't gonna play no alimony. I ain't gonna play no nothing. What you're gonna do? You ain't you want to be over there with him? If you want her, you got to take on all the responsibilities.
Speaker 4: But listen, if you don't want me, how you gonna get mad and want something in return When it's time for me to go elsewhere?
Speaker 3: I might not, but I don't want nobody else to have. You see, I tell you, I tell you. Oh yeah, that's crazy, that's crazy. How that works? Exactly how it worked?
Speaker 1: That's crazy.
Speaker 3: Listen, sign it. He's been he's been too good.
Speaker 2: He's the only guy on that defense that you really fear, especially with that front seven. He's the guy that if he singles up. He's going to hit your quarterback every time. He's the guy every time. They got some great players, but they're great players are relying on him. He gets the double team and not everybody else. They He's the one guy that when you drawing up, when you go when we come in that meeting room on Monday on Wednesday, he's the guy that circle. Yeah, if we don't stop him, we can't win this game. We can't run our offense. We have to find a way to neutralize ninety five. So that's what that's what the game plan is for Miami. Find a way where's he at identify we're ninety five? Is okay, We're gonna go from there, right, that's how that's how you're gonna do that. But congratulations, Buffalo Bills had an up and down season, but when they pushed all the shifts to the middle of the table, oh Joe, and you had to have it. You went on the road and you won in a hostile environment. You won the division for the forced consecutive time. And there are still those questions. The Dolphins beat one team with a winning record in twenty twenty three.
Speaker 1: One yeah, one.
Speaker 2: One, Oh Joe. Those are the facts. Yeah, I know, you don't remember dragging that. There was a guy named Joe Friday and all the things he would always say. Just the facts, ma'am, all that other stuff you're talking, Just give me the fact.
Speaker 4: It wasn't dragging it like a detective commercial like her. It was like Colombo.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I remember dragging that Joe Friday. Yeah, I remember dragging that. Okay, just the facts, ma'am.
Speaker 2: That's why I just gave you the Miami Dolphins to beat one team that was the Dallas Cowboys that had a winning record, right, and that was in Week sixteen. So congratulations Miami. You got a very short week. You played Sunday night, and you gotta get on the road and get on the plane and you got to go to the Midwest. Don't know what the weather Kansas City. Probably gonna be cold. Probably probably gonna be cold, probably in the forties. That ain't bad, though, That ain't bad. I like forty. That's football either the afternoon game or is it a night game in the afternoon. Ain't gonna be forty at night?
Speaker 4: Right, Okay, let's say about thirty thirty.
Speaker 1: That bad, that's football weather.
Speaker 3: Uh, you know what the timid ye is right now, right about thirty two degrees where in Kansas City?
Speaker 1: In Kansas City, Come on, man, I don't even get that cold in Cansas right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the hell you say somebody that you said about two three because of the windshield.
Speaker 2: I'll tell about I don't care what is because they say, oh man, oh till you know what they say, man, it's that.
Speaker 3: It's that. That humidity is that. It don't matter. One hundred degrees is one hundred and twenty degrees. I don't care if there's no humidity, some humidity, dry.
Speaker 2: Heat, no heat. One man to winch bro. After you get to a certain point, you just cold. Your body. Don't know the difference you think your body know the difference between zero degrees and minus five?
Speaker 1: No, absolutely no cold.
Speaker 2: So uh Aden Place says, hey, mister Sharp, what's wrong with the Dolphin? Is it injuries or just bad performing players or bad play calling? Well, look, everybody's had everybody has injuries. Some teams have more injuries than the others. I mean losing Branded Chubb, who you played paid a ton of money to get out of the quarterback, losing, losing Jalen Phillips, who you paid a ton of money to go there and get up to the quarterback. That hurts because now you're asking you back in to hold up a little longer because it's gonna take you a little longer to put forget to the quarterback. But it comes down to this. Your best players have to play their best when you need them to. And this was a game you needed your best players Tour, you needed Tyreek. You needed those guys to play their best, and that didn't happen to Tyreek had a touchdown, but Tour didn't have a good game. Tour was seventeen or twenty seven, one seventy three a touchdown in two picks. That's not enough. Given the type of season that Tyreek has had. You needed him to be somewhere. Oh Jo ten twelve catches a buck, fifty bucks, seventy five, two touchdown.
Speaker 3: He needed to have his thumbprint on this game.
Speaker 1: And it was to you know, and I had half the time.
Speaker 4: But the young fella, young boy that just asked about what's the problem with the Dolphins, I don't think. Ain't nothing wrong with the Dolphins. Ain't nothing wrong with the Dolphins. I think the problem is and the issue is, as I always say, listen, the Same played the Falcons today. You saw you saw what the Same did to the Falcons forty eight, forty eight. It's a division opponent. That's the kind of game the Dolphins need to have today. They need to make a statement. Listen, that's my home team. That's home team. I'm from Liberty City. I want to see the Dolphins win and get into the playoffs. I want to be able to talk shit too. I want to be I want to be able to counter for the receipts that to it talks about when I get on with you. Right now, I'm ad, I'm at I'm at a loss of words, and there's really nothing.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 4: I love to defend everybody. I love to defend everybody, and I actually can't tonight.
Speaker 1: I can't. I just can't. I can't even defend my Eagles. There's nothing, there's nothing I can do.
Speaker 4: Everything you say, everything you said this entire year has god damn come true if you really think about it, like think about it, think about it. And I'm trying to defend everybody tooth and fucking nail, weekend and week out the best way I can. But now my back is kind of against wall, and there's nothing I can do to me or for me. I think, like you just said, the Dolphins going into Kansas City, Tyreek Hill has to put his thumb rent on the game and take it over the way man, go.
Speaker 3: Ahead, go ahead.
Speaker 1: I just want to say.
Speaker 4: I was just want to say, the way Michael Jordan'll take over a game. Yeah, the way Lebron could take over a game.
Speaker 1: Like you know, I'm gonna put this on my back. Tyree got to do that.
Speaker 4: He got to go to the offensive staff man, move me all over the place, do whatever you need to do.
Speaker 2: Right now, it's thirty four degrees in Kansas City. It's supposed to be two degrees on Saturday night in Kansas City.
Speaker 4: Oh coming up, yes, yes, hold on, wait a minute, like, listen, listen, I'm not the weather man. You know how's it gonna go from thirty four and in a week b two degrees? Cannessey, don't even get that, cause I can see if it was Buffalo or.
Speaker 2: Clearly you never played in Kansas City, but I played in Kansas City. Kansas City, get cold, hiss hell yeah, it does two degrees too.
Speaker 3: He getting colder than that, and that ground is hard too.
Speaker 1: But that's that's what you used to have turn but it's grass.
Speaker 3: It gets hard there. Uh, let me, let's revisit a place.
Speaker 2: He said, What's what's wrong with the injury, bad forming players, the bad play calling. It's just your expectations, the Dophins. The Dolphins have been like this all year.
Speaker 1: It been like this all year.
Speaker 3: It's just that you had expectations off.
Speaker 2: You thought that at some point in times that because they there's nothing wrong with the Dolphins. Everything don't work out? Is I remember, I'll tell you something. What you tell me, man.
Speaker 1: We only five weeks into the season.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, ten weeks in to the season.
Speaker 2: So here we are. The regular season is over and we still have those same questions. And so the fans the expectations haven't changed, although they've seen the Dolphins do the exact same thing, and so they're expecting to get a better result when they haven't seen that, especially against a team with a winning record. With the exception of the Cowboys, all the other teams that have winning records, they beat them, they beat the Dolphins, and so the fans expectations are something that the Dolphins performance hadn't measured up with all year right, the Dolphins performance and fans expectations have never been right here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they never. They haven't a line yet, No, they have.
Speaker 2: Uh Jeo's twenty three ass As a quarterback, would you rather have rather have hands receiver or a body receiver? I mean I would have got I would have got to see when I throw in the ball, he gonna catch it.
Speaker 4: That's it. That's all that matters. And only way he catch with your body, way he catch with your hands. Do you think everybody does it different? As long as you get the job done at the end of the day, that's all that matters. That's all that matters.
Speaker 2: The weather, the weather determines a lot. I understand that. Like when the weather gets the inclement weather's come into a play, you try to you know, you try to body catch it. But at some point in time, you're going to ask your receiver to go up and high point the ball. You're gonna ask him to make a catch in traps. And that's what that's when you really earn your money. You have anybody, I mean, anybody can can go catch the football. But in the fourth quarter, with three minutes left in the game, O Joe and it's thirty six.
Speaker 3: Yeah, does he want the ball? Can I count on you to throw you the ball? I want to Hey, man, I don't want to hear no, my bad. I don't want to hear about him double. I'm coming to you. I'm gonna give you an opportunity to make a play.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, ship matter, fuck forget forget the double.
Speaker 4: It's third and six and in the strong safety in the box for run support. And it's man the man safety in the middle of the field, so bumping run on our side. It's third and six, and we tell and can we call your number? What you're gonna do? Can you make a play? Can you get open? Everybody watching, we know it are all going. We know it are all going.
Speaker 1: What you're gonna do? Huh? That's that's that's that's where you make your money.
Speaker 2: When the quarterback called the play? Church, Can I get a witness? Can I get a witness? Okay, that's a good okay? T Hey, hey, well sim say he t I'm coming to you. It don't matter. I don't see As a matter of fact, I don't see anybody out there. All I know is he called a play. He told me he was coming to me, I'm gonna getting open, open, I'm getting over, I'm getting open. Oh, Joe, I don't care if I got to put somebody down, kick somebody down.
Speaker 3: Oh, I'm gonna get that rock. I'm gonna get it.
Speaker 1: Oh.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 2: But this is because this is why, this is how you become who you are in moments like this. I've been very fortunate. You know, we had thirty six in Pittsburgh. We had lost more minimum the game. John called a play. We didn't even have that play in all. We had that play in that week. We had run to play earlier in the season, but we hadn't run that play for like five or six weeks. Mike was a type of coach that if he put a play in, he might have put that thing in preseason. He called it in the game. He expects you to know what to do. Bro, I ain't practice this. Hey, I'm looking back at John. I wish somebody could actually go get the footage and see how I throw my arms up, asking John, what do you want me to do? And he yells, go get open, No problem, I'll be right back. I'll be right back when I come back up, I have a ball in the game.
Speaker 3: That's it. That's what you gotta have.
Speaker 2: That's the mindset you got to have. O Joe, check this out. There's something that happened in the game. The focuon the New Orleans Saints were forty one seventeen.
Speaker 1: I saw that.
Speaker 2: Dennis Allen called victory formation. Victory formation. The ball's on like the one or two yard take the one yard line. Victory information is the quarterbacks takes this. Now he takes a knee. The damage has been done. We've proved our point. Jameis would never change. This explains why Jameis Winston is not in Tampa. This is why why Jameis Winston will never be what people wanted him to be because of this the coach called victor reformation. He said, it was a team decision. What team there defensive players on the field. The offensive team is a team, so so the team is just offense.
Speaker 4: Now by me, the offense that was on the field at the time, said team we want to get we want to get a touchdown for brother.
Speaker 3: You see, you see what happens when you go roll.
Speaker 2: Now, this explains why Baker Mayfield was basically able to take the same team that Jameis Winston has the same receivers, pretty much the same defense, Levonte David, Devin White, Shaq Barrett, a lot of those same players and make the playoffs and Jamis couldn't.
Speaker 4: So I have a question, I'm not I gotta answer. So you don't agree, you don't like the you don't like to call that he made.
Speaker 2: And I've been on that field when Jameis did that out of jumped off sides on purpose and backed it up. Because there's a difference between winny. See, you see the mindset. That's why Jamis isn't the winning in the NFL. You have a winner's mindset. You have winners, you have losers. It's really simple. The coach said, victory we up forty one seventeen, and because because Jamal Williams hadn't had a touchdown. Now you look, oh he put his blood, sweat and tears. So what about week one, we two, three, four, five, six, seven, Night nineteen eleven, twenty thirty forty fifty.
Speaker 3: So for seventeen weeks he putting no blast, sweat and tears in it. But that's why he hadn't He hadn't scored.
Speaker 1: I you know, I don't I don't know the bat.
Speaker 2: Can we take a listen, listen, let's let's listen to James. Let's let let let's let Jamos explain it himself.
Speaker 5: Well, I apologize to DA because the player was victory, but I also explained to DA there was a team decision. Yeah, and uh, and I think when you have a team around and I actually guys, I say, guys, like, what do you what do you want to do? Yeah, we know how much Jamal means to this team, and I understood from DA's perspective, so I give him that. But they didn't condone that at all, you know, he didn't. However, Uh, we decided as a team to do it, and we got an interception to the one yard linee you know, like so if if if we were scored, what Instill would have been disrespected for?
Speaker 3: You know? So, uh, you know, time was.
Speaker 5: Not not en it was it was it was offensive team discussions. However, when you when you would turn the ball to the one yard line and you have the opportunity, we just had the opportunity, and uh, and we decided to.
Speaker 3: Do Now you see why they went and got Gary Carr with Jameis Winston on the roster. That's why.
Speaker 2: And you're paying forty million. That's why. Now we he said, d A said victory. But we made a collective decision, right. That's the difference between winners and losers.
Speaker 4: Sometimes your coach you call something. Sometimes your coach you call something and the play come in and the quarterback. You know what, y'all, I don't really like that. I'm improvising.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna do this.
Speaker 3: That's the starting quarterback. That's Brady, that's Manny, that's my homes, that's Borough. That's not a backup quarterback in a big reformation situation, Ojoe, And you know it. That's why Jameis Winston doesn't win in the NFL.
Speaker 1: Holdo on man. The point of the game is to score as many points as possible.
Speaker 3: You're on the one, Joe, Oh, Joe is forty one seventeen forty one seven reformation. If the objective is the stores many points.
Speaker 1: Why do you call victory?
Speaker 4: Let me ask you a question. It was forty one seventeen before they before they score after what was the score before before they store? Yes, so what's the difference forty one?
Speaker 3: Hello? If the difference forty one.
Speaker 1: And another seven points I mean.
Speaker 2: Why if, if, if the objective is just scored as many points as possible, why didn't he call a plate? Why didn't Why didn't Dennis Allen Sondy play yet?
Speaker 1: Where?
Speaker 4: You know the coaches packed? The coaches have a pack. They're unbend ruled.
Speaker 3: I talk about the coaches. Let me tell you why didn't Dennis Allenson a play?
Speaker 1: Did you know what I said?
Speaker 4: The hundredden rules of football, the unwritten rules that the coaches have never run the scoreboard up when there's time the quarterback?
Speaker 1: Huh?
Speaker 3: What's the unwritten rules for quarterback? Oh?
Speaker 1: You know, I don't know nothing about that. Car I played receiver. Know how'd you go by the coaching? You ain't been no coach? No, I ain't never been no coach.
Speaker 4: But I've seen coaches come off the sideline and almost getting a fist fights NFL.
Speaker 3: Oh, so you ain't never seen no quarterback. So so in your time of player, how many time have a quarterback gone against victory formation? It did something that wasn't called.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm. Hey what about Damn Marino with the fake spike on the Jets? Fake spike?
Speaker 2: And remember that they were down, They were down, in the game, he faked them out and threw a touchdown.
Speaker 1: I think it was Ingram, wasn't it. M I think it was Ingram. Yeah, I don't know. You know, it's it's funny.
Speaker 4: I haven't really haven't seen the situation happened that much or that often, honestly. Now, okay, that's the first time. Everything you see it's a bad thing. You see that.
Speaker 2: If I'm Dennis Sallen and I'm the coach, there's no way Jameis Winston is in that locker room next.
Speaker 1: Season, Damn, no way. And I don't want him on my team.
Speaker 2: Are you serious?
Speaker 3: No way, no way, no how. You can't win with that.
Speaker 1: You overreact in a little bit and that come on, And that's.
Speaker 3: The type of guy you see.
Speaker 2: That's the type of guy that will get a small contingent that that's weak minded right to follow him.
Speaker 3: That's why he can't win it. You ask yourself, James.
Speaker 1: I don't like where you're going with this. Baby. I love you, I love you to that, but I don't like where you're going with that. James Is. He's a good quarterback. He's a good quarterback that hasn't.
Speaker 4: Been superior or great he's a quarterback that superior.
Speaker 2: You're asking the questions, ask yourself, why why can't you make the playoffs with with Mike Evans and Chris Godwin, both guys make the Pro Bowl. When you got Levante David, you got Shaq Barrett, you got Devin you got Devin White, Why can't you make them playoffs? Because you throw thirty three touchdowns with thirty turnovers. That's why I would not want Jameis Winston on my team. He has a loser's mentality. It ain't no we what we decided? Who left you in charge? You a backup? Since when does a backup get to make effing rules?
Speaker 4: Well, you've been a little savage. You've been a little savage, a little hard hard hard on yo.
Speaker 3: Right oho oho.
Speaker 2: I just believe there's a right and a wrong way to do everything that is the wrong with If Dennis Allen wanted him to score, he would have cast sent a play in. He said he's took a knee. He said to victory that means we take a knee. Had I been in the game, I would have jumped outside. I'm just telling you what I would have done. I'm not I'm not.
Speaker 1: Listen, you would have jumped offside.
Speaker 3: Here absolutely absolutely. If you don't, I tell you what I did.
Speaker 2: You know what we're at the we were in we were at uh at the I was in Baltimore, Yes, sir, the super Bowl. Brian Billy can't have no rules. We had no curve, we had no curfew and no bed check. Brian Billy said, I'm gonna treat you like a man. He says, all I ask is that you ride from the hotel to the practice facility to and from on the team bus. Guess what we got some dudes from Tampa. My plent gonna pick me up and I'm riding. I said, no, f you not, I said. Brian gave us one specific route. He said, We're gonna ride two and from practice on.
Speaker 1: The team bus.
Speaker 2: You will not get your ass in that car with your parents. That will not happen. Guess what happened. They got to ask on that team. But if your parents want to get you, they can come to the hotel, get you, and you can go wherever you want to go.
Speaker 3: But you're not gonna do that. That's what leadership is, right.
Speaker 2: Anybody can leave in a moment of greatness when it's easy. You see, it was easy for Jambs to do what he did. Oh man, that show no no no, no no no. But when times got tough, when he was in Tampa, how did he do?
Speaker 1: O Joe?
Speaker 2: When times got tough in Tampa, you won't tell the people how he did why? Because when it got tough, he did things his own way. Can't win like that, You never can, You never could, you never will. There's a reason why everybody say, man, Jambs good, they went out and spent money on Derek Carr. Why, Oh Joe you why? Yeah, Marcus are really just said you asked each particular thing.
Speaker 3: You asked the who, the what, the wind, the wearing why, and then you'll have your asks.
Speaker 1: Why. I like James.
Speaker 4: James has always had a winning mentality. He's always had He's always had a winning mentality any quarterback, I ain't need Midnight any any quarterback, any quarterback, has always had a winning mentality.
Speaker 1: He always he always does things the right way. That's not true.
Speaker 4: He always carried he carries himself the right way. He's always conducted himself the right way. Now, this is one of the few times, I mean, when it comes to someone's play I can't critique someone's play.
Speaker 1: I remember this season. I know I'm more than qualified.
Speaker 3: He had a he had a great season, but the turnovers hampered him.
Speaker 1: Wow, the turnovers were.
Speaker 3: Magnified, you know, But that he was slinging that rock though he was the team that thirty.
Speaker 1: Turnover at thirty and thirty, he was slinging that thing.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and Tommy, Tommy Boy, Tommy Way came in the following year, right, Tommy came.
Speaker 2: They won the Super Bowl with the same roster he had, James with a Baker Mayfield with basically the same roster that he had got one of the division.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but listen, and I just don't either.
Speaker 2: You go either either you gonna allow the coach to lead and you follow him, or you have nothing, name, name, name something where there's not a leader in business and military? What is it where you don't have a leader. And if you don't follow the leader, tell me the success that you're gonna.
Speaker 4: Haven I feel you and I ain't know you even think like I.
Speaker 1: Know you feel like this about it.
Speaker 3: Letbe ask you a question.
Speaker 2: So Ocho says, you know what, guys, me and your mama going out and don't nobody go nowhere. And your daughter said, well, we made an executive decision. We made a decision. The other kids wanted to go to the movies or they wanted to go get something to eat. Right, how you feel about it? Don't show you cool with that.
Speaker 1: So me and real were going out right. You said, don't lead a house, okay.
Speaker 4: And they decide to leed the house anyway. Yeah, yeah, we got a look, we got a little issue.
Speaker 3: Wow, hold on, hold on, no, no, no, no, that's not what you said earlier.
Speaker 1: You got a little issue.
Speaker 2: He said, he made he made decisions for team around. She said, my brothers and sisters. I want my brothers and sisters to look at me a certain way and feel a certain type of way about me.
Speaker 3: So this is what I did.
Speaker 2: I know what you said, but this is what I did because I'm in charge.
Speaker 3: Why not?
Speaker 1: You know what? That's that's a good one right there too. Now, now you got that.
Speaker 4: You got to have a goddamn, good damn reason why you did what you did. I got to have a good, goddamn reason why we wanted where your brother, your brothers and.
Speaker 1: Sister was hungry. You gotta do it. I got I got to love them.
Speaker 4: Kids, So it's a whole bunch of different they can come up with.
Speaker 3: They ain't no excuses because if you tell your kids that they're not allowed to do something and they do it, there's not an excuse they can give me. Unless there's a life of death situation. There is no way.
Speaker 1: Yeah, hey, that's a good one, you know.
Speaker 4: It's what's funny is I didn't I didn't think you would feel that bad about this or feel the way you actually feel. Indeed, to hear you say something here, to hear you saying some of the things you're.
Speaker 1: Saying, that's like, oh shit on piss he don't like that ship.
Speaker 3: Like when I saw it, when I saw I saw it on Twitter. I saw it on Twitter, and I look, I say.
Speaker 4: Oh man, that's really dope to get young bull, you know, to get in that little touchdown or whatever it is that you know, whatever the reason behind it is that.
Speaker 3: That may had seventeen weeks to get a touchdown.
Speaker 1: You know, the offense where offense win it just see wasn't able to get it.
Speaker 2: So they had they have no goal to go situation. They have no first and goal from the one.
Speaker 4: The whole year and then when I looked at it, right, when I looked at looked at the tweets, when I looked at the comments, and I was like, oh man, and I said I. The caption I put was, you know what, there's an unruled football.
Speaker 6: Now.
Speaker 4: You don't run the scoreboard up on your opponent. When you have the opportunity to kneel the ball or run the clock out, you do. So the whole chat man fuck so and so it's the falcons.
Speaker 1: We don't care nothing about them.
Speaker 4: People run the scoreboard up and the point of the game is the continue to score as many points as you can.
Speaker 1: And if you on the fielding and playing defense, stop it. Stop it.
Speaker 4: So it's like, damn will everybody agreeing on Twitter? So I'm thinking you was gonna have the same kind of take at the clock in his zero.
Speaker 1: You gotta stop it.
Speaker 2: So I'm just telling you so now next time I'm gonna take a cheap shot at you. We're playing football, right, yeah, So, so I imagine what happened when you take a big reformation. You remember how everybody was up in arms when Michael Bennett went hard and got it.
Speaker 3: You remember everybody, what's the ute? We playing?
Speaker 2: Football, right, yeah, so under no situation. So now you get ready to take it. You take one step and you just like, hey, we taking and do far off and hit you. You will be the odd bad Okay, that's cool. No, you're gonna be mad because you said the big that's bro, We're going down everybody.
Speaker 3: Hey, I'm going down. Bro, we go.
Speaker 2: I don't got my chin strapped and button. I don't unfast my shoulder pass. I think I done. N took the tape off my hand. Normally, I don't got my gloves for hey, I got my gloves in my in my waist. Uh that's what said, Oh Jo, you're missing. The point is this speaks to how a team is run. Either players don't give a f about the coaching decision or the head coach of the liar.
Speaker 3: He said it even before Jambs said it.
Speaker 2: He said the big reformation, and James gave and wanted to get the guy touched down.
Speaker 5: He said it.
Speaker 1: I you know, did the coach have a reaction yet?
Speaker 3: Ain't nothing he can do?
Speaker 1: It was done. I know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: After the fact, what do you think he gonna be back on this team? That's my reaction?
Speaker 1: What do you know. I'm come on, I'm telling that's how you feel. What do you think the coach is gonna say? You think the coach?
Speaker 2: The coach is up sad, he's upset because when your kids, just when your kids do things that you've asked them not to do and the pup, that's a reflection on you. That tells me you got no control over your kids. When kids are yelling and screaming on the plane and in the airport or in the grocery store, you looking at the kid or you looking at the parents.
Speaker 1: Well, I have kids.
Speaker 4: I'm kind of looking at the kids because sometimes kids are kids and all of them ain't gonna behave and all of them ain't gonna listen. I'm just that's just being realistic.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm just telling what people. I'm telling what people say, Get your kids under control. I did not pay I did not pay two thousand dollars for first class to hear your kids cry.
Speaker 1: Dad, Did you pay two thousand?
Speaker 2: No, I'm just saying that's what That's what people say. Oh, I'm running around the grocery store. I don't have time to be dodging kids. This is not an obstacle court, your kids running through the running through the grocery store, and I got to be an obstacle drive like I'm in an obstacle court to miss them with the buggy, right.
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 2: Kyru said, Oh, you don't know the context though. The players don't really respect DA. That's the problem. That's why you're not winning. See you don't understand that's why you're not winning.
Speaker 1: I don't think that's the issue though.
Speaker 4: I mean, this is a saying fan saying, oh, they don't really everybody, every coach, every player, you know, they respect their coach.
Speaker 1: Come on, now, he's.
Speaker 3: From what he said they don't respect then DA.
Speaker 2: It's been that way. There's something going on between the player and the coaching staff on the Saints. Yeah, James took it, so only two people. James did what he did, and well, I guess the office is line because they had the block because normally everybody just take one step, you touch each other. Hey, man, a good game, stay healthy, Hey we see y'all next time.
Speaker 3: A good luck man. Hey, Hey what you got going on? Man? And congratulations you got married, you had a kid, whatever the case may be.
Speaker 2: Tell you if you know the person really well, tell you mom and dad. Hello, tell the white Hey, tell the missus Hello.
Speaker 3: You out to do them? Ocho.
Speaker 2: I was not the greatest player, but the one thing that people that played on the team will tell y'all was all about the team. We're gonna do it the right way. It ain't gonna be it ain't gonna be. No, it ain't gonna be no uprising. No, that ain't gonna happen. No, We're gonna do things the right way. I was in college, Ocho, and you know I went to Savannah State. We ain't got no no training staff like Alabama. We ain't got no you know, we ain't with the regular students. Okay, the team talked, well, they got mad because we only got liberty supply.
Speaker 3: So we you know, they give us what they got. Now, mind you, mister Hubbard, who's head of the kitchen, who the head.
Speaker 2: Of the cafeteria. He would give us steaks on Friday. They mad talking about mad. I'm tired of eating the same thing every day.
Speaker 1: Sharp.
Speaker 2: Come come, hey, this is why they This is how they approached me. You don't believe I'm.
Speaker 3: Lying, y'all. Go ask Daryl mcormyck. They call him Bucket. They come to my room, hey sharp, cause you know, most of the time I had my door open. Hey Sean, Hey, about six or seven one come.
Speaker 2: So I'm laying on my bed because I normally I'm laying on my bed looking up at the sea, and I'm thinking about you know, I'm thinking about going to an NFL. I'm thinking about something else other than what I'm got going on. So I see like five or six something coming the rule sit up on Yo, Hey.
Speaker 3: Sean, I said, what's up? Man? We need your help? I said, what's okay?
Speaker 1: What's up?
Speaker 3: Man? We want a boycott the cafeteria. Man, I'm tired of eating the same thing. I say.
Speaker 2: If y'all don't get y'all cry freedom ass out of my mofo room, I know something. I said that man give us steak. When none of the regular students get stayed, they he go out of our way. We're supposed to get a meal, eat and then come back. A lot of times he'll give us first and seconds the one time through, and y'all want to talk about y'all want a boycott.
Speaker 3: If y'all don't get, y'all cry freedom ass out my room, I.
Speaker 2: Know something, right, man, Come on, man, get out my room, And when they walked out, I slammed the door. I tried to break the door to let them know just how discussed it I was. We're not gonna do things the wrong way.
Speaker 3: We don't do things willy nilly.
Speaker 2: James Winston was wrong in this situation, and I would not want him as a team.
Speaker 1: Hey, I guarantee the players on the Saints don't feel like that, though.
Speaker 3: Doesn't matter.
Speaker 4: What if his incentive, what if it is incentive and that we don't even know about, what if it's.
Speaker 3: Incentiate that we don't even know y'all, you couldn't get it, You couldn't ge didn't not even send it before you got the forty eight. They got forty one points at that point, right right.
Speaker 1: I understand, I'm just I understand what you're saying.
Speaker 4: But I'm just saying how the players today think, the players on that team, the players in that locker room. I guarantee it anything like that, they're not reacting the way.
Speaker 1: Obviously.
Speaker 4: It's probably gonna be huge topic tomorrow, I'm assuming, and I think most of the people on our side, as far as media's concern or analysts or those that like to critique the game and some of the sit the things that players do are going to be on your side.
Speaker 1: They they're gonna be your side.
Speaker 2: I'll stay on this island by myself. Phiz O'donalds said, unk tripping, You played, You played to win the game. Dennis Allen ain't even a real coach. Derek Carr's trash shout out to real James Winston stopped stop the j bo hay if if Derek carry the real coach, why Jameis Winston ain't the start? You know, James Winston was there, He's been there for three years, so why go get somebody else? And remember, remember what's the what's the jack? He played quarterback, running back, tight end him starting over Jamers.
Speaker 4: They thought that much of Jamas tasting Hill.
Speaker 3: Hey some hell, what that Ojoe? A girl at your school? You've been digging on her? You like her? You like her?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 3: Hey, yeah, what's up?
Speaker 2: Did she go to She go to a neighbors school and get little boyfriend over there.
Speaker 3: And you right down.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what the Sames did.
Speaker 3: They got Jamers in the locker room, they go out and get Derek Carr. What that tell you? Ojoe I wasn't enough.
Speaker 2: Mmm, that's what it told you. Because they know, they know Arthur Smith just got fired. That's not a surprise. That's not a surprise.
Speaker 3: Uh, Falcons head coach.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, yeah. Oh he's straight. You know you know who his people are. He good.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's tells you everything.
Speaker 2: That's what I respect him even more because he said, I don't want to go that route.
Speaker 3: I want to make a name for myself.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: I don't want to be the business thing. I want to be a coach. I want to be griming. I want to told you're absolutely right. He probably could have went to the family business. His dad is the owner of started FedEx. Yeah wait, he just who his dad is?
Speaker 1: Hey just got fired. He ain't even twenty four hours yet, the game may end. He must have waited that no matter? Hey what what what if? The soon?
Speaker 4: The faint the South? The Falcons and Saints played that they played in.
Speaker 3: In New Orleans, in New Orleans, in New Orleans.
Speaker 1: Oh so they waited till they landed.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they've been They've been back home.
Speaker 1: They've been home.
Speaker 3: Let's move on. O Joe.
Speaker 2: The Cowboys beat the Commander of thirty eight ten da hedn't want to where the NFC title had or shirt. He said, we won the East before. The focus ahead is simple. Focus is ahead, as simple as that. I want something better. In twenty twenty one, the Cowboys was twelve and five lost to the forty nine ers in the first in the second round, uh, second round? Right, Yeah, they lost to the wildcard game. But anyway, the twelve five they lost to the forty nine ers. Twenty two, there was twelve and five lost to the forty nine ers in twenty three, twenty twenty three to twelve and five.
Speaker 3: Who do the Cowboys play? They play the Packers.
Speaker 4: Oh, oh, that's gonna be a good one. Boy, Hey, that's gonna be a good one. That's gonna be a good one.
Speaker 2: Mia McCarthy said he won't participate in the dramas around the Packers playoff game.
Speaker 1: What drama? What drama?
Speaker 3: I know that that's his old team, but bro, you've been out of there for a minute.
Speaker 4: Hey listen, you know that know you know who gonna who created the drama? You know who gonna create it? An unnecessary noise. Jerry Jones, Thank you, Jerry Jones.
Speaker 1: Listen.
Speaker 4: Dak said, what he said, already that needs to be the continuous headline for the remainder of the week until they play what he said, I don't want to wear any any of the NFC stuff.
Speaker 1: I have my eyes on the bigger prize ALC.
Speaker 2: I want NFC Championship, NFC Championship or Super Bowl. If it ain't that, I all won't it.
Speaker 4: So Jerry need to leave it as is. We don't need to hear nothing, no quotes, no state, it's nothing.
Speaker 3: Got to get his name in the.
Speaker 1: Cause.
Speaker 2: You see, Dak Dad got his name in the paper. Dak said, we won the East before the focuses ahead. Simple as that. I want something better then go.
Speaker 1: Nothing else needs to be seeing from anybody else. That's your leader. Your leader has spoken.
Speaker 4: Allow your leader has spoken, allowed that to carry on throughout the locker room, allowed that to be the headlines.
Speaker 1: We don't need to hear nothing from the owner.
Speaker 2: Michael said. The regular season is cute, but this is legacy. There is always a term uh to be phenomenal or be forgotten. That's me ce D and DK. We have all that legacy to earn the hard way, that type of Cowboys Hall of fame because they saw Emmitt, and they saw Haley, and they saw all the greats out there when Jimmy went into the Ring of Fame.
Speaker 3: Right, that's how you want to be remembered.
Speaker 2: I mean, Emmitt, those teams that won in the seventies, those seventies Cowboys with Randy White and Roger Staalberg and Drew Pearce and Tony Hill and Tony dor said, those are the ones, Harvey Martin, those are the one in the nineties. That's why, Hey, you're never forgotten. You're never forgotten. That's that's that's what it's about. That's a legacy. The regular season, and Michael's right. Regular seasons great, great, Yeah, in order to get to the postseason, you have to take care of business in the regular season. But if you want to be remembered, play great those games in the postseason, and they'll never forget you, no matter what happens, Hey, no matter how many look they've been, the the Bronco teams that was winning when pay was there. When I showed up, I got I got just as much as not more love than those guys because they already know what I had done. I go back to Baltimore, which I don't go back often. I get mad love because I was the first one to get it started. A mentality, a championship, well of doing things right, that's what it's that.
Speaker 3: Officially in the NFL. And touchdown passes.
Speaker 2: This season with thirty six, Yeah, congratulations, that play well, that's well.
Speaker 3: Now we've seen him play well before. Now can he use.
Speaker 2: That momentum from the regular season and launched this team and himself into the playoffs and you.
Speaker 4: Know, you know what they need to do Ceedee Lambers had back to back weeks touching and catching ten plus balls and look how the game turned out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, make your life easy.
Speaker 4: Makes life easy for that. Continue to move CD around. Allow him to.
Speaker 2: Your boy next week though, cool a jaire, he gets your boy next week. That's your boy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but that boy could play a man. He's sticky. He's sticky with it. That's gonna be a good game. But that's why that's gonna be a good game. But listen, Zaia don't travel either. So obviously, whenever see these lines up on the outside, were that's gonna be one to watch. That's gonna be one to watch. They need to implement. I've been saying this for a long time. You know, you have TV camera and most of the time you see a catch or you see a play that a receiver makes or a play that a dB makes, you always have to wait for the replay.
Speaker 1: You always have to wait for the replay.
Speaker 4: They need to implement a camera you can see everything from jump from the snap of the ball where highlights the receiver and the dB while the play is being called, so you can see everything develop from start the end, as opposed to okay, we saw a touchdown, okay, but now we gotta wait for the replay where you can see it live in action.
Speaker 1: I don't know, just like a what do you call it? Picture and picture? Like ur and picture.
Speaker 4: So in the corner of your screen you had the receiver in the dB matchup and watch and watch things develop. How they got open, how they got off the line, or how the dB not just I don't know, it just.
Speaker 1: Just thought it would be it would be dope to have.
Speaker 2: I like the fact that the Cowboys came out and took care of business. They were on a mission from the start. It wasn't no dealay down in a round. Look we are superior team. We're gonna show you all superiority, superiority early on, leave no doubt. Because see the thing is, sometimes, oh you're the worst thing that you can do for a team is to beat them in a close game. Because now the coach, you're gonna go into the locker room. That's one of the better teams. And you see how close we came to beat them. Right, we can clean up a few things. We're right there. The Cowboys says, Washington, you got a lot to improve a put now you're not close. Josh Harrison is gonna clean house. The new owner of the Washington football team. You think he's clean the house?
Speaker 1: You think so? He gonna clean house.
Speaker 2: Not only when I say clean house, not only get everything that was in there out.
Speaker 3: You're gonna scrub it.
Speaker 1: Down and bringing his own bringing his own regime, bringing his own everything. Well are you sure, though? How are you so sure?
Speaker 2: I'm about I'm one thousand, seven hundred and seventy nine percent sure. You got I'm infinity sure, there's nothing more than infinity. I'm infinity sure.
Speaker 1: Okay, that mean you got sources? You could?
Speaker 3: You know? You don't?
Speaker 2: How am I gonna keep a coach with that record? I saw no improvement all year. Damn, did you see the improvement?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 4: No, but they got one. They got one hell of a offense too, and they got the enemy. Oh I'm about when you look on paper, I mean me, I mean to me, to me, roll and me roll back. Johan Dodson, brother, Samuel, Terry McLaurin, very decent, adequate backfield, all you need. There's nothing wrong with Sam Howe. I'm assuming because they stuck with him. I think they Yeah, they had an opportunity to go out and get a quarterback. I'm assuming during the off season they had opportunity. But I think they they said, you know, Sam Howe is is our guy? Have we seen we have we seen enough of him to make a decision and say, Okay, you know what, I don't think Sam is the guy.
Speaker 1: I don't think he's the one for us.
Speaker 3: They got a top five pick, they coming out with a quarterback.
Speaker 4: Now, maybe nobody will be there because Keatelen Williams and Drake may gonna be off the board.
Speaker 1: They gone.
Speaker 2: But here's the thing, are you willing to trade if Russell is Russell Wilson better than Sam.
Speaker 1: Howe, Russell Wilson is going to the Steelers.
Speaker 2: No, they're not really what what if we can trade it? Now we can't trade it. I'm gonna get something for you, Joe.
Speaker 3: Right right.
Speaker 1: I just.
Speaker 4: If I, if I was Russell, I wouldn't I wouldn't do it because then you just can't.
Speaker 1: Got no choice what he does. I think he got have no trade.
Speaker 4: Class exactly, which is why I say he's going to the Steelers. You know, if you're gonna go somewhere, he's going somewhere that has a team that is built in somewhat to get to that guy, damn playoffs and have opportunity that Lombardi, he only got so many years left to actually play the game of football, actually played the quest the acquisition. Now you're young, your your fourth year and the things I'm working out, Okay, I understand. Okay, I go to the Commanders and see what we can do and we can build from there.
Speaker 1: We don't.
Speaker 4: He don't have that kind of time left. Yeah, so it got to be to a contender. And with the way the Steelers looking, they god, damn quarterback away.
Speaker 1: Now quarterback away.
Speaker 2: I like the way makes the Rudolph has played. He's done a great job taking care of the football.
Speaker 6: But maybe he's.
Speaker 1: Already been there.
Speaker 3: Like you said with Jamis Winston, why would they go get Derek Carr if he was already there?
Speaker 4: Why would they draft Kenny Pickett and Mason Rude office order there? Maybe you're not the guy.
Speaker 3: Hey, bro you hey, you preaching? Hey, I need you to get that to the congregations. I'm the choir, I see, I behave every week. I beg every week for a reason. Okay, some of them, some of the one that only come once in a while.
Speaker 1: I'm just I'm just I'm doing I'm not gonna use what you said. I mean use what you said. Give it back, all right?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 2: Jacob asked, is dacually the comments are really hyping your up? They even mentioned that mentioned m v P talk and I'm a cowboy fan unking ojoke.
Speaker 4: Well, who the m v P discussion should be over, dak Is, it's over who's your m v P Lamar lamar Okay, okay, okay, okay, okay, okay.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: The question is is he gonna win unanimously? Yeah, that's the only question. There ain't no question of who's gonna win the m v P. The question is is he gonna win it?
Speaker 3: Unanity.
Speaker 1: It's only gonna be one idiot now, I mean he won it before. He and Tom Brady are the only ones to win it unanimously.
Speaker 4: Right, so for me, I mean, but when when it comes to the voting, I'm guaranteed it's gonna be one idiot.
Speaker 3: I think, I think, I think they they've seen enough. Lamar.
Speaker 1: You know who the voters are. Who are the voters?
Speaker 2: It's fifty I don't I don't know. I mean that some of them like they normally if you beat writers, uh uhh. I mean when I was at CBS, I used to be a voter.
Speaker 3: I used to be a voter.
Speaker 2: I did absolutely That's why I take it so serious. That's why that's why I watch every game. I study every game.
Speaker 3: I voted for.
Speaker 2: I voted for the All Pro teams, Yes I voted. I took it absolutely, very serious. And you didn't get him based on name like Buddha Baker should not have made the Pro Bowl. Not over, not Over Winfield, Winfield Junior.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, if you look at this this, what the hell is wrong with me tonight? I'm talking to damn fast statistics. Yeah yeah, yeah, Antoine, Antoine, were high Broy you have to see this, Pops.
Speaker 1: It's probably snapping. He shut up right, right, right right?
Speaker 2: How you got no interceptions, no force fumble, no fumber recoveries, You missed time with an injury, and your it's not you know the argument where he was on the winning team.
Speaker 3: They ain't don't know, they ain't win nothing, He was injured, didn't have the stats, his team didn't win.
Speaker 2: That's a reputation. They need to stop that, right, that's that's that's a reputation, and that half of the lot. Bro I don't want Antoine, keep your head up. This has been going on before before I was in the league, during the league, and it's gonna continue to go on.
Speaker 3: There's always gonna be a few guys that get in on reputation.
Speaker 2: They didn't they and I don't say deserve Buddha Baker did not earn the right to go to Orlando and be an NFC represented in the Pro Bowl.
Speaker 3: He did not. There's nothing, there's no stat there's no metric, there's no stat.
Speaker 2: Right, there's nothing you can use to say, you know what, he had a better season than Antonio, than Antoine, Winfield, Judie none. But that's that's my only question, O Joe. The only question is is Lamar going to win the MVP?
Speaker 3: Now? Who comes to second, third end of the sent matter? No matter, It doesn't matter in a situation like that. First first matters, Yeah, because that means you going home with the award. And I believe Lamar Jackson will win. Is his second MVP in four years.
Speaker 1: That's crazy work.
Speaker 3: Crazy.
Speaker 1: Let's go from Florida. Billy lives into the playoffs.
Speaker 2: Huh wow, Ojo, we just hit seven hundred thousand subs.
Speaker 4: Hey, I appreciate y'all. I don't even know seven hundred thousand people. I don't even know seven hundred thousand people, but I do, I do.
Speaker 2: We just gotta make We just got to make sure you tell your you tell your friends and family. How good Nightcap is not just with the Sports Breakdown. You know, we got these stories.
Speaker 1: We don't even get to the stories to night yet. We need to be into the story that night.
Speaker 2: Billy lives into the playoffs, Ojo. Jalen hurt, injured, AJ Brown injured. I think Davontae Smith got injured. The Eagles are the first team in NFL history to start anyone or better and not reach twelve wins, a truly historic collapse.
Speaker 4: What's I talked about? And I asked this earlier. I tweeted it, and I asked Eagles fans. I said, what's wrong with Eagles? All the fans was pissed. They say, listen, help me find an excuse that I could use the night with uncle, and they all the fans like, don't find them and don't getting the motherfucker excuse. Tell the motherfucking truth, Tell the truth.
Speaker 1: They playing like shit. Some ain't working. They and I had all.
Speaker 4: I saw all types of quotes, and they're giving up the defensive play calling. It's Matt Patricia. I don't know what the fuck Sirianni is doing. The office is broken. I mean, I'm seeing all types of stuff, so I'm trying to understand. Obviously, last year the D line.
Speaker 1: Was crazy work. They was giving people crazy work, the pressures.
Speaker 3: Aside the NFL record with seventy two sacks, seventy seventy seventy some sacks.
Speaker 1: This year, I think they got what maybe thirty something, very very low.
Speaker 4: They're damned near last tistically on defense in all areas and all phases. Damn there last, not even in the middle, at least be in the middle somewhere. I think they twenty something below and damn near everything.
Speaker 3: Yep.
Speaker 4: So because the front line is not playing as good as they did last year. Now the back end is being exposed, so that's not playing well. You got injuries on top of that. Offensively, I don't know what the problem is.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't know what the problem is. You got AJ Brown, you got the Defonte Smith.
Speaker 3: Got Dallas daughter swelled, the Pro Bowler.
Speaker 1: Oh I don't I don't understand. You start telling one.
Speaker 2: To the Pro Bowl, and Donovan went to the Pro Bowl, the big right tackle went to the Pro Bowl.
Speaker 1: Lane Johnson, Jane Johnson, A J.
Speaker 3: Brown's in the Pro Bowl.
Speaker 1: And then they go Kenny one.
Speaker 2: I don't think they had a defensive playing in the Pro Bowl. Well last year they had a few.
Speaker 4: Yeah esactually they did have a few, but they go ten and one right, And then you kept you keep harping on and harp and throughout the season listening they winning, but their holes that I can see, and every week you keep saying the same thing. But the goddamn Eagles kept on winning. And then what would you which would you do? Listen to my Eagles fans, everybody, everybody, everybody.
Speaker 2: Write it down. I want you to write it down. You never accept anything in the win. You wouldn't have a loss.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Now, see when they was winning and I was trying to tell the Eagle, you're a hater. You don't like Jalen hurts your Hey Eagles what they say? Eagles fly? Eagles fly?
Speaker 3: He said, Okay, I said, okay, fly, eagle fly.
Speaker 2: Oh hell, you a hater. You had it against stuff. You was wrong, got ya gotta now you were right?
Speaker 1: You were right.
Speaker 3: Yeah. See, defensive defense is not good, and the problem is is that you can't run the ball consistently like you did last year to keep them sorry rascals off the field.
Speaker 2: So now they're on the field more so. If you're not good, if your defense isn't good, you can't hide him because it's I mean, so what they don't pressure the quarterback insistently. The back end is awful, awful slaves out Bradburry. I've never really been in love with Brad Barry. I don't know people some people love him, but when I watch him, a lot of opening the gate, a lot of missing the secondary it's the linebackers or not. Nothing to write home about. They gotta look I like I like Flench, but Fletcher a little long in the two. Jalen Carter needs to get in shape. Jordan Davis need to get in shape.
Speaker 1: I like him.
Speaker 3: I like him, so I read it.
Speaker 1: But that boy, nice, You got rid of my tell.
Speaker 3: I just I don't know what y'all. I don't know.
Speaker 2: I do know, but y'all don't want to listen to me. I've been trying to tell y'all this. Try to tell y'all.
Speaker 3: I mean thinking, Oh, Joe, you start ten and one, ten and one, the first time in the.
Speaker 2: NFL history of team started ten or one and better and not reach twelve wins. Yeah, so you got six games. All you gotta do is win two games.
Speaker 1: That's crazy.
Speaker 3: You go one to five.
Speaker 2: The Eagles defense it look very good. Jayla Hurt says, it's about weathering the storm. It's about it's about not riding ways, never getting too high, never getting too low, keeping the main thing, the main thing. All you need is a crumb. An opportunity is simple, win or go home. Nothing prior to this matters.
Speaker 3: Who did the Eagles play?
Speaker 1: Who the Eagles got who I mean, I'm going to the game.
Speaker 3: They got Tampa Tampa the four seed, they got Tempa Ship.
Speaker 1: They got my due, Baker may feel man, they got my due, Baker. They got Oh what, Mike Emmont what Mike Emmerson, Mike look at it? Hey, hey, uh big big big play? Slate back Black next week. I don't know. He wasn't back today.
Speaker 3: A J.
Speaker 1: Brown?
Speaker 3: Okay, they didn't say he hurt his knee. I think A J.
Speaker 1: Brown that god damn hip that drop hip tackle. Man, No, no, you say they tackling.
Speaker 3: You say they tackling, You say lead that play?
Speaker 1: What did I say?
Speaker 4: I said, as offensive players, when you feel the pressure behind you, let your body go.
Speaker 1: Let your body go. There's no need to fight that.
Speaker 3: Stop trying to get all these extra yards, just to show you tough, and just let your body go and live to see another down another down. Bet outlaw that tackle.
Speaker 1: I mean, it's gonna be impossible.
Speaker 4: I'm sure you can't, just like they did the what's the horse Collumn? Yeah, yeah, they can't. They can't. But it's just what you're gonna do is is you're gonna see more people getting more yards. Because now, depending on the angle you're at, you're gonna be afraid to tackle.
Speaker 1: You're gonna you're gonna you're gonna be afraid to reach out.
Speaker 2: I mean, look here, in order to save a touchdown, you're gonna drop that to just in order to say a touchdown.
Speaker 3: Guys sports called, they're going to be more.
Speaker 4: They're gonna be more touchdowns being scored because you can't drop tackle.
Speaker 3: Based on that and what you're coming in the flag. You don't you don't get you don't get points for flag. You get points for touchdown. I ain't gont do you get no touchdown, so I would drop tackle. I understand it's an outlaw tackle, but I ain't giving them no touchdown. Yeah, it's just like the guy beat me off the line to get to the quarterback. If i'm players pocket, Oh you're not gonna get it.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna tackle you.
Speaker 4: You know, they gonna hope, they're gonna make you open up your person. They're gonna make you open up your pocketbook, okay, or you're gonna drop tackle anybody.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 4: Yeah, hold is thirty holds third. Let me get that thirty thousand about you. That's what let me get that touchdown. You're gonna do it again? Okay, let me get fifty thousand about you. And the third time you do it, you know what holdless hold ist sick game suspension. Then since you don't want to give it.
Speaker 2: Up, no touchdown, So that ain't happening. Uh, All three black head coaches led their team to the playoffofs Mike Tomlin, Todd Bowles.
Speaker 1: That's live, that's live.
Speaker 3: That I mean nothing. You think the NFL will hire more black coaches? Do I think?
Speaker 1: Do they think? Do I think they are? Yes? I mean statistically how it's been over throughout the years, and you know how that goes.
Speaker 3: That would ask I don't know how to go. Do you think they're gonna hire.
Speaker 2: More based on this stat that all three black head coaches made the playoffs?
Speaker 3: Do you think the NFL will hire more black coaches.
Speaker 1: Based on this stack? I mean, they may very well, they might, but I just know those that are in.
Speaker 3: Positions you said basically now, they might, but you said based on statistic statistically that wasn't where you headed.
Speaker 1: Well, absolutely absolutely not. I mean, but that's what it is clear, It's clear as day.
Speaker 2: Maybe, I mean, what about somebody just watching this, But what if about somebody just just subscribed there seven hundred and one thousands person on the nightcap this day, first time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, how to own how to own this field?
Speaker 4: About how by hiring minority coaches, how they always felt based on the opportunities that minority coaches are given normally it's a team that's shitty as hell. One of the few times I've seen a minority be hired as a coach and turn around in his first year. There is got there Dimico Ryans over there in Houston. Most of the opportunities that we're giving or in positions that are not good.
Speaker 3: But Rance was passed up.
Speaker 4: Deep Yeah a minute for a minute, Yeah, most definitely. Listen, it's hard for us to get those jobs.
Speaker 3: You know that.
Speaker 4: You know that, and I'm sure people in the chat if you don't know, it's very, very difficult for us to get those jobs, especially in positions like that where you are leaders of men.
Speaker 3: They give you a job. What Saint Tony dunge you to it first Tampa, right, Yeah, and.
Speaker 1: You know, you know it makes it easy for you to the team. You get the team, you get you.
Speaker 2: Tomlin inherited a team team. I'm telling the first coach left the covered stock.
Speaker 1: Where he had them boys. Boy, he had the boys.
Speaker 3: You know, Coach Kyle left it well, but you normally get her mailed when you go to the JM. Yeah.
Speaker 1: See, you know, you a man, I'm not don't. I don't want to. I don't even want to open up them can of worms.
Speaker 2: It's gonna be interesting if Steve Wilks gets an opportunity. Hell, he should have been in Carolina anyway.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm. That's crazy.
Speaker 3: So but again, it's gonna be interesting.
Speaker 2: It's gonna beho, It's gonna be very very interesting to see because you see, Mike Tomlin has never had a losing season somehow, given.
Speaker 3: What he had to go through.
Speaker 2: Three different quarterbacks you know, uh uhh, Kenny Pickett, Mitchell Trubisky, back to picket guys, Mason Rudolph and they get in.
Speaker 1: It's gonna be now here's the thing.
Speaker 3: T J. Watt is probably gonna miss this game with that knee injury, you.
Speaker 4: Think, so, Yeah, nobody's told us. Nobody's told us yet or they haven't been in reports on how serious it is. If anything, I'm hoping it's a grade one m c L.
Speaker 2: I think J I think JJ posted something. Didn't jajon wat post somebody about said he said grade two? He said grade two, grade two probably some rest and what he said, rest and you'll be okay.
Speaker 1: You know, you know he tweeted it. You know there's there's a little special remedy out there for that too.
Speaker 3: Now you know, no, ain't nobody looks going. He ain't letting nobody peel on his knee.
Speaker 1: Now I talk about that. That's for ankles. It started with a team. I mean, you coun take it. You can take it, you can take the pill, you can take it, take neither.
Speaker 4: Which one you want it? Af Yeah, which one you want? Huh it's big time. Now it's the playoff. Now which one?
Speaker 1: Which which one you want? We'll get you out there. Uh.
Speaker 2: JJ tweeted best case scenario for TJ grade two MCL spraying everything else looks for ristine.
Speaker 3: A couple of weeks of rest and recovery.
Speaker 1: A couple of weeks. We ain't got weeks. We need we need, we need you.
Speaker 3: Look, I'm about weed like I'm part of the Steelers. He said, we we need it at Worth It didn't know it ain't worth it. No, no, the little body. You don't be fool with that little body. Yeah, I know you're right now, especially anything ways down you start getting them leeve and you think.
Speaker 1: You don't play with that. You're right, You're right.
Speaker 3: Everything his explosiveness is everything for him.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Well, listen, we'll see what happened. We'll see who the Steelers gotta play again?
Speaker 3: Oh the Bills play in Buffalo.
Speaker 1: They go to Buffalo? Hey, what but what what if the Steelers mess around and beat and beat the Bills? It's it's sounds without t J.
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 4: The defense playing okay, now they're playing, okay, defense playing Okay.
Speaker 2: I mean, did did Henderson take the lead, because I know he had, I saw him earlier.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I don't know.
Speaker 4: I know, I know he had seventeen, he would have had to take the lead. He would have had to get three today or.
Speaker 3: The time I saw him get one. I saw him get one at eighteen. Then, okay, I know he got I know he has at least eight. It'd be interesting. See did he get Henderson? How many sacked at Henderson Town? As you's looking up looking it up right now?
Speaker 2: We congratulations Mike, Tomlin, Tarbows, Demico Riant, Uh, black head coaches now and somebody, I'm sure somebody go asking. Man, y'all not gonna say that about Mike McDaniel because he's seventeen and a half. Seventeen and a half, Oh you got half a saconda.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 3: Mike McDaniel's identifies as a minority.
Speaker 1: I mean he does.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't know much about Mike background. I like him as a coach. Yeah, well he was in Washington.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all those guys don't own Mike staff with Mike with the head coach of Washington. Oh, Mike, Mike mc mcma saw. Yeah, all the guys were there that was really dope. And then when when when when when when Kyle went to forty nine ers? A lot of them went with Kyle, Mike got let go. And that's one thing now, the Lord, Now you look at you look at Kyle's staff, You look at Mike McDaniel's staff. A lot of those guys with Mike when he was in San fran and he brought him with him and Kyle. Some of those guys with Atlanta. Hey, Bobby Turner was with the running back coach when Mike first got to Denver. Everywhere Mike went, Bobby T went, winning with Bobby T. Wh when Mike got went to Washington, h Bobbit went, when Mike Hey Kyle got the job in Sam fran Barbbit right there.
Speaker 1: You see you see how you see how the coaches stick together.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: Yeah, if I'm going somewhere, if I got a job, You're gonna always have a job.
Speaker 1: Always think about this.
Speaker 4: Now, that same mentality in the other areas and other respective crafts of people's jobs that they do. Now you see how the comedians going at it back and back and forth with each other.
Speaker 1: I know I'm offtopic a little bit.
Speaker 4: I know, were talking about football, but you you see how they picking each other up no.
Speaker 1: Matter what, no matter where I go, I'm taking you with you. I'm gonna make sure you have a job.
Speaker 4: Now what have my comedians that's going at it back and forth and taking shots each other, not if they was the opposite.
Speaker 1: Away, boy, I just got a gig. Hey, listen to me and bring you with me.
Speaker 2: I ain't in the headline, no tour, and you stealing my ish and you think I'm bringing you on tour with me.
Speaker 1: Why would I do that? I just I just wanted to use that example. I just want to use that example you just gave. You just gave it.
Speaker 4: You gave a great example of coaches that have been together for a long time and assured, come hell of high water that those that they know or that do the same thing they do always had a fucking job.
Speaker 3: Why are they doing it?
Speaker 1: O Joe?
Speaker 3: Loyalty, no backstabbing, no lying, no talking behind my back. You see what you try to do. You try to make it a situation like, oh, no, matter what you.
Speaker 2: Think, these coaches gonna take somebody that's and talking behind their back, that's been lying on them, you think they're gonna hire them at another situation, O Joe. Come on now, O Joe, So you mean to tell me I'm headlining a tour. You just stole my joke. You done talk is about me, and now you want.
Speaker 3: Me to put you on.
Speaker 1: Lord makes sense. I listen, I ain't no about all that. I'm just I'm just I just. But but you say, okay, yes, yes I get it. I hit I hit mailbow Man.
Speaker 2: Hold on, but you also, O Joe, but you also have to understand that when you go with a coach, when you go with when you bring him, he the lead dog.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, yeah, most definitely more definitely definitely, I I understand. I just I just hate, I just hate the bickering. But back to the coaches, man, just back to the staff. But that was crazy that they've always done that, or just knowing if you are a coach and you and you have that knit family, you is gonna have a job.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: But I just don't like the part.
Speaker 4: You gotta upthrought, you gotta uproot your family, and you gotta move you know, I hate that part.
Speaker 3: That got to be just like the military. You already know you're gonna move a lot.
Speaker 1: Yeah, might situation, you're gonna move a lot.
Speaker 4: Yeah, unless you're in a great situation with a great team. Yes, so you're not very fortunate. How many people are fortunate enough to be like Mike Tomlin and you know your family been in one place for seventeen years.
Speaker 3: Doesn't happen like that? Yeah, but you gotta think about it.
Speaker 2: Mike Tomlin was in Tampa at first, he was in Minnesota next, and then he went to Pittsburgh.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so see it wasn't like he started there, right, You're right.
Speaker 3: Coach Belichick.
Speaker 2: Coach Belichick moved with the Giants, and then he went to Cleveland, and then he went to the Jazz, and then I mean he went to New I mean he went to New England. Then he went to the jazz. Then he went to Patriots. So this notion that you start one place and stay there, that's just not true. So you moving at least at bair Mine them two three times before you were able to get somewhere stationary and stay for an extended period of coaching his head.
Speaker 3: It's just like the military, you know. Oh oh yeah, I grew up in there. I've been here.
Speaker 1: No, you don't.
Speaker 2: You here for two years? You there for three three four years and you somewhere else. Yeah, but you understand, Ojo, that's a part of you understand. The wife understands. You need to get somebody to understand. It's gonna be okay now, baby, we're gonna move around.
Speaker 3: Babe. You know I got fired to day. You know I got fired to day. Got tough.
Speaker 1: That's tough, though. Yeah, it's a part, especially especially you got you think about a wife.
Speaker 3: You gotta up.
Speaker 1: You gotta uproot everything.
Speaker 3: What about the.
Speaker 2: Players that's not o Jo Sinko and Seanna Sharp and Tom Brady and Peyton Manny, what about those guys.
Speaker 3: That's one year here, one year there have been on seventy five teen, sixteen. What about those.
Speaker 1: Guys journey journeyman. Yes, yeah, you're right, you're right. It's a tough that's a tough business. By Yes, that's a tough business.
Speaker 3: And it's like that in real with there are a lot of people. Hey, everybody don't get to.
Speaker 2: Spend twenty years career in Apple, a Google, you know, ib sales, whatever the case may be.
Speaker 1: Dang.
Speaker 2: A lot of times you get a lot of it. Well you know, hey I got I got a new job. You was in Florida, Now you in Texas, and now you're in Ohio. Now you in Georgia, Now you're in California, you in Oregon, you in Washington. It just probably it just happens a little more.
Speaker 3: Frequency when you're dealing with pro sports, yeah, because it's kind of like year to year.
Speaker 2: But who knows. I mean, hey, it's not like sometimes in the regular world. You know, like, hey, man, I ain't feeling this job. Hey, I'm up out of there. I don't get to say. You know what, man, I ain't really feeling this. And I got two three years left on my contract, especially the NFL. That you can do that in the NBA, say I ain't halfing somewhere. You know, you you're a big time you know, a big time player. You can force a trade four more time more times than now. Oh Joe, you know you signed a contract. You stuck there right. Footage has emerged of Cat Williams claim that he can run a sub four or five forty yard dash.
Speaker 3: Now he came on club shape shape and say, you know he could run.
Speaker 1: You know he could.
Speaker 2: He he athletic. He talked about he shooting hoop. So he played like ten games a day in the yard. He said, you know he boxed, he little. You know, he do push up and set up and stuff like that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and uh, they had him on the basketball court and it looked like he looked like he moving pretty good.
Speaker 1: Pretty good.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 1: That was no goddamn fo FO come on, man, and what kind of hey stop playing that.
Speaker 2: But I think if I how long is it? How long is the sign of a basketball court? I don't think it's forty yards.
Speaker 4: You don't think so, I don't know that's you know, look just looking at the video, that's that's a long way. That's a little waves man, that's a little ways.
Speaker 3: I don't think that's no for I don't think that's no for one thing.
Speaker 1: That was no goddamn fo fo he ain't running that. I know that much. That ain't happening that.
Speaker 3: Cat me and me and cat Man Cat came up Cli bad man. Everybody's still talking about that O joke. Yeah, that was a good people listen that. That's that's one for the record right there. Now, Yeah, oh, that's one for the record.
Speaker 2: I'm talking about people that I would never ever think we know anything about Club Shayshay know anything about no Cat Williams, Right, I'm talking about.
Speaker 1: White people in the airport.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I just want to say that interview with Cat Williams.
Speaker 1: Yeah, many come up.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm like, I be the pilot. I'm talking about everyone. I mean the fly.
Speaker 2: I'm like, damn yeah. And my sister was like, man, I didn't know. I like, hell, I didn't know either. Nobody knew. Nobody knew. Oh, Chaviman, you do something like that, look like I said, I've been doing this now for three years. Cat wagas one hundred and second of sit down, and I've had some bier moments. Steve Harvey's at ten million views, you're about six million. You're like three hundred four hundred thousand from six million. Viuse Coach Prime is the same thing. DC Young flies at four million. I mean we had some break our clips. But the difference is between what Cat has done. Cat Williams breakout clips. He got breakout clips, which is like seven minutes. That's six million. Yeah, I mean a million, five two million, three million, I mean nothing like this. I mean I did not I say, look, I was open for ten to fifteen million. I thought we can get ten to fifteen million.
Speaker 3: I really did, on you.
Speaker 2: I honestly thought we could do ten to fifteen million with Cat william Yeah. But when that thing, when I see one hundred and twenty one thousand watching in a chat, yeah, now you got was like, okay, where can't it go?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: And then the first day you do five million.
Speaker 4: It's hold on the topics, the topics, the things that are being discussed, the things that are being talked about.
Speaker 1: You know, it commands the ear.
Speaker 4: It attracts people or I want to hear what he has to say because we didn't know about it. He's exposing and letting the cat out of the bag based on what on things that we didn't know about, right, he does because that's his world.
Speaker 1: You're not a part of that world.
Speaker 4: You don't run in those circles, so you don't know those things. I don't run in those circles, so I don't know those things. So I was part of one hundred and twenty thousand and they got damn chat because I want to know what's going on too, because.
Speaker 1: I love comedy. I like to laugh.
Speaker 4: I think I'm funny, well shit, So I want to know what's going on in the world for those that are at the top, at the top of the food chainting what they do.
Speaker 1: And it was interesting, it was interesting. I ain't picking no signs because I know them all. I enjoyed that thoroughly. I love people's truths. I love people's honesty.
Speaker 2: And the thing is, O Joe is about what comedian is the one thing that we know and they do very well on my platform DC Young Fly. Ricky Smiley said, Steve, we had Jay Farrell, They all do extremely well because they know how to entertain, and what they can do is take true things and make them funny. So he's telling you truth, but he's making them funny. He's making you laugh, and all the while you like, he telling the truth. I don't that they I mean, that's what the listeners, you know, some of the comments that I've read, right, but it's been, it's been. I don't think anybody thought this because I mean, he was on I think he was on Mike Tyson a year ago or something. But he doesn't do a whole lot of sit down yeah, and so that's why I was kind of I was a little surprised, do yo when he like when it was like confirmed, okay, cats coming in Yeah, I'm like like, cee J you sure. So I was like, man, let me get here. I want to get here early, right. Hey, he showed up early, hit the.
Speaker 1: Dold talking ish read he ready. So I'm like, hey, you know, I'm doing my.
Speaker 3: Right right right right while all the while, because you know, he's study, he's steady talking. He's steady talking.
Speaker 2: So you know, we hey you drink, You're like, yeah, you know I heard about your Kanye you know, he's telling he heard about it. I'm gonna see now. I'm gonna tell you now if you don't want to be he don't give me. He told me, don't day, don't pour.
Speaker 3: Me none if it ain't good, because I'm gonna say it. I said, okay. I said, okay, Hey, I think it's good.
Speaker 2: But hey, you be the judge, right right right, and man, oh Joe when he like, I said, we could have got another fifteen minutes while he was standing there where he was, you know, doing this. Hey, everybody, you know how you doing? You know y'all you know we asked him doing anything?
Speaker 1: He needs water?
Speaker 3: I just need a microphone?
Speaker 1: Yeah, just go just go from there.
Speaker 2: You know you oh, you can't see me, but y'all sawing. You know he had he you know, he's doing this on this, on this on his pants, he rubbing, you know, he's doing this. I said, okay, I.
Speaker 1: Said, okay, I said, okay, let's go.
Speaker 3: George laughing.
Speaker 2: George laughing because George was like, I look back, I look over it to my red George shaking his head. I'm I'm like, I'm shaking my head too, everybody, and that the laughter that you could hear like when he's saying stuff, they like.
Speaker 3: He for real, for real, I mean he being dead seriously, but he making it.
Speaker 1: It's so funny.
Speaker 3: Ocho. He studied. He knew damn near every person that had been on Club Sha.
Speaker 2: He could tell you a line of what they said, like not on camera, but he can say what they said and make it funny. But the comedians, he knew everything they had said. I'm talking about damn near verbatim. Yeah, so it wasn't no just no thing that Okay, I'm gonna study you just so no, no, no, no, no no no. He like, we watched tape. You know how We watched tape and we watch it, We get that tape, We get that film on late Tuesday, Wednesday, and we watch it Wednesday, practice at WIZDA at home, Thursday at practicing, Thursday at home, Friday at practicing, Friday at home, and then we get it again Saturday morning, and then we get it again Saturday night before we have a big meeting.
Speaker 3: Right, That's how you studied.
Speaker 4: He got to in order to be, in order to be, in order to come on something and have that kind of impact with what you're saying, you got to have all your eyes dotted and all your te's crossed.
Speaker 1: And that's exactly what he did.
Speaker 4: And that's the reason is it's going the way it's going because he was on point and even holding he's been holding that in for a little minute too.
Speaker 1: Now, well he said that that ain't just started.
Speaker 4: That's been even holding that in for a long time, waiting for the right opportunity to be able to get that office. Goddamn chess and having your platform.
Speaker 1: Where it is now. The timing was perfect and that's why Joe and the way it's going.
Speaker 2: Oh Joe, but if you look at it, he hadn't posted anything since the pandemic and three years m.
Speaker 3: H.
Speaker 2: And so that's why I was surprised when they say it's locked in. When TJ told me it's locked in, right, I'm.
Speaker 3: Like, I say, are you? I'm like.
Speaker 2: So because normally what we do is that when we have a guest on, we'll like send them a link right and ask them to post it. Oh, we'll try and collab with it. I mean the collab was him agreeing to sit down. We haven't said we hadn't sent him any links. I mean thirty two million, I mean.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I mean even as it's slowing down, Oh Joe, it's slowing down.
Speaker 1: To do what we're doing.
Speaker 2: Instead of doing the eighth the ten million to twelve million that you did, we're doing four or five million.
Speaker 1: Still, that's hey, that's tough, boy, that's hey.
Speaker 4: You know, you know who you would have to you know, you would have to talk to or you know the type of person you would have to get to even top that or even come close to that, and and and in order to top it, it would still have to be something controversial get to that point.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Yeah, I don't. I don't honestly, I can't get that.
Speaker 1: I can't even think.
Speaker 2: You have to get Michael Jordan, and he'd have to tell you why he left, to get why he retired ninety three, right or and why he left why he actually left in ninety eight, and and go into details about things that he's never shared.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's the only thing. That's the only way that's.
Speaker 2: I mean, somebody un Lebron saying the decision. You know, this is what you know, It's going to take somebody that's big and and not necessarily sometimes people think big automatically means views.
Speaker 1: It doesn't but because the person has to be interesting as well, interesting and just.
Speaker 2: And that's what the comedians can do. If you look at who like really does well, it's comedians. But the thing is is that you they it has to be an environment where you let them go. See a lot of times, I'm a conversationist, but let's just say, for the sake of argument, I'm an interviewer. I can't make it about me by constantly cutting them off or her off. I gotta let them talk, to let them get their point across. I've got to let them safe, because that's the only way I got to make sure he holds that train of thought or she holds that train of thought, right me constantly interrupting, you know, then then the audien say, man, let.
Speaker 1: Us fig let him talk, and it messes up the rhythm and what they're talking about.
Speaker 2: Yes, because the first thirty minutes he unpacked so much. In the first thirty minutes it was almost like a little comedy special in and of itself. Before I got to the point. Okay, because at the end of the day, oh Joe, we still got to have structure. I can't let it be a whole two hours and forty six minutes of just free flowing. We got to get structure. Tell us where you're from, why'd you move here to here? Why'd you do X, Y and Z? Why'd you do you know? ABC? So we had to have some struct So while we let him go for thirty minutes, I felt at that point in time it was.
Speaker 3: Time for me to get it back on the track right. And he was cool with that.
Speaker 2: And then he's like it was like, hey, I got my piece head, Now what you want to talk about?
Speaker 3: Talk about? What you want to talk about? Okay, let's talk about this.
Speaker 2: And I thought he was not some of the stuff I mean when you like, if you notice you listen to all my guests. The one thing that they always say, universal you really prepared. You've done your homework.
Speaker 1: Because we have got to them.
Speaker 3: You got to, you got to you earned their respect. They're like, okay, you prepared, and they trust you.
Speaker 1: Safe place. They trust you a man.
Speaker 2: Females, if a man trust you, there's nothing that he wouldn't do. Women men, if a woman trust you, there's looking she won't at all. Well once that trust, once that trust is broken, boy, listen, if.
Speaker 1: You if you good, if you on good terms with a woman.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and y'all might go y'all separately, if somebody stepped to her that shouldn't have she's gonna tell you.
Speaker 1: And sometimes she won't depending on who it is. And that that tells you all you need to know. Huh. And there's one thing about it that there's one thing about you what they tell you, what they don't tell Yeah, that's what you're and then then that that's that's the issue, and that that that's the problem out there. Huh. It's not what it's not. What you see is what you didn't see. For sure. Sometimes sometimes you catch something right.
Speaker 4: Sometimes you catch something and you see it, you'd be like, well, damn if I saw If I saw that a little bit, I wonder what happened and I didn't see.
Speaker 3: But you drive yourself crazy with that though.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't do that now. I ain't got no problem with that. One thing about it. Human error is inevitable. Yeah, human error is inevitable. And one thing that I've always been able to do is I'm very good at managing my expectations of those I'm dealing with with great understanding that of human nature and error is inevitable at some point. Being perfect is damn there impossible. You can strive to be that, but mistakes are going to happen.
Speaker 1: It's going to happen.
Speaker 4: So what I've always ended up, I've always managed my expectations and everybody.
Speaker 2: Man a mistake of leaving your phone in the in the rental car, you leave your computer on an airplane.
Speaker 3: That's all you want to you that you over your land for another man.
Speaker 1: I hate no mistake.
Speaker 4: You leave, uncle, what you're doing, what you're doing. I'm just asking you leave. If you would if you were a woman, if she sleeping somebody else, you're leaving.
Speaker 3: How long we've been at this thing, O Joe, the heart, the longer you've been at it, the heart of it, of the leat.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, especially if I'm rich. I'm which when you write, I'm wi you when you right they are. Yeah, I'm listening, I'm.
Speaker 1: With you when you right. Did you hear? Managing expectations.
Speaker 4: I think that's one of the things why we hurt so much when someone does something that we don't expect, or if someone does.
Speaker 1: Something that is Oh I thought you loved me, you know, but I do.
Speaker 3: Yeah, listen, but.
Speaker 4: I can still love you and do this and that because there's really no feelings towards or in what it is what I'm doing.
Speaker 1: I'm trying.
Speaker 4: I'm trying to keep it clean. I'm trying to keep it peg because I you know, we got my kids watching, you know. But it's it's, it's it's I just still think to this fact that through experience, throughout my years, you know, throughout my years. Chat y'all, stay with me, Stay with me now, you just things can happen and you can love someone and still mess up.
Speaker 3: I think at times it happens, you know. Yeah, I mean, I'm just saying. I'm not saying, but here's the thing, Oh Joe, you can't ask more than you're willing to give.
Speaker 1: Yeah, baby, my baby, my baby just woke up.
Speaker 3: What real?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Come here, baby, come come come, say how do on? Now you don't look at mess com now come on do it. Don't do me like that.
Speaker 4: Come in because sometimes people say I'm over to my heay reel and you ain't really ill.
Speaker 1: No, come in baby, come on real quick, real quick. You look good, you look good. Don't do me like that. Come on, just just say here, say hey, real quick. Oh you God damn you look good too. Hey yeah, yeah, that's my baby right there, right.
Speaker 3: Yeah. But my thing is, you can't ask more than you're willing to get.
Speaker 2: You're right, if you do something, if you ask her, you can't be wrong because sometimes I think of a man, it's so one sided. Oh yeah, we always we always ask for a forgiveness. But if it's the shoes.
Speaker 4: Foot, oh, it's a double standard. Boy, yeah, it's a double standard. You know, you know, you know, fellas don't play that. But if you if you move fundy that way, you got to go because for us, I think for us as men, you can't recover from that.
Speaker 1: You can't.
Speaker 3: You can't recover from if she goes out and news X, Y and Z or does some of the things that you've done.
Speaker 1: Oh now you're up in arms. She she she did you to you? Oh no, it's a problem. Oh not, it's a problem.
Speaker 3: But here's the thing. Here's the thing. Oh yoe.
Speaker 2: You see, when you date in private, you can break up in private and something like that happens, you can deal with it in private. But if you date him public, if you date publicly, you got to break up publicly and you have to deal with the infidelity on one side or the other publicly, right right, Robert Smith said, I think it's time for the Jags to cut with Lawrence, I like the Eagles did for winst it All before people realize.
Speaker 3: Who he is. Because Daniel Jones, if Jones was the first overall pick.
Speaker 1: Did he say cut Trevor Lawrence.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's what he said. Now, Trevor Lawrence did not play well today.
Speaker 4: Played well today, but even playing got some some damn good football throughout the year. But you talk about cutting Treble Lawrence because of today's game.
Speaker 3: Come on, I think the thing that will hurt so much for a Jags fan.
Speaker 2: You were eight and three and then when once they got the eight and three, the Jaguars sent out a text or I mean a tweet.
Speaker 1: Playoff playoff tickets. Yeah, yeah, you can't do that. Hey do you never count? Never count, never count your chickens before they hatch.
Speaker 3: O Joe.
Speaker 2: I mean sometimes you look at it. I don't get I don't let my chickens hatch. I smashed the eggs. I don't take him out shod know what I do mine?
Speaker 3: O Joe? But but oh Joe, but you know what happened, you know when you gambling and you burned them when you touched the money. Yeah, and you're like, hold on, hold on, bro, but my car is down. Yeah yeah yeah, yeah yeah.
Speaker 2: Don't touch them, burn the money. Don't burn the money. Oh over, now you're bout what you go ahead and day man, go ahead and touch your to take it.
Speaker 3: I don't even want it. Nah, I don't think that. I think Trevor Larnens is a good quarterback. Yeah.
Speaker 4: He the guy did a franchise quarterback at that. He just shit about cut Trevor Lauren.
Speaker 2: Justin Felder donated and said, hey, hopeing you guys give him My daughter Riley and me justin a birthday shot out our birthdays of January eighth, and she's turning to She's the birth best birthday present I've ever received. Thanks in advanced, huge friend of you and big oat chub Justin. Happy birthday to you and Riley. Your birthday is tomorrow, January the eighth. Congratulations, she's turning two. Happy Happy birthday, Riley, Happy birthday, Justice.
Speaker 4: Every birthday, birthday and that mean y'all. Capricorn's Capricorn, your birthday is on the eighth.
Speaker 3: I'm on the ninth.
Speaker 1: IM gonna be fifty six, So I'm excited. I'm happy. I can't wait. I can't wait the two day. You know, it's funny. I got a fly. I'm flying on my birthday. Man, I leave them.
Speaker 3: You want to shake the cover of the night before with who slapped your mouth?
Speaker 1: This out?
Speaker 3: Hey, you better shake the covers before you did not answer that.
Speaker 4: I'm on my cycle. I can't do nothing. Hey, listen, before I go to one thing I don't do before I leave. I leave every Monday. You know, I gotta fly to Philly. I gotta do inside the NFL in Jersey. I never ever, never ever partakeing horizontal activity before I get on the plane to go to work because I need I need my mind clear.
Speaker 1: I need my I need my mind clear so I can focus and know what I'm gonna talk about?
Speaker 3: What about? What about? Let me ask your question before Reil go out going out with the girl? Yeah? What you just let her go?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I ain't no, Yeah, no, absolutely, I ain't got time for that.
Speaker 3: You better you like what you think about this here? I think it look good. It's gonna be on the float quickly. Yes, up.
Speaker 1: That that's rude.
Speaker 3: That's rude.
Speaker 1: That's now we got we got a sal.
Speaker 2: Ain't gonna messing hair up. I ain't gonna mess your hair up up. I'm gonna turn the air on down. I'm gonna turn the fans all about sixty degree right.
Speaker 1: But oh yes, sir, yeah, now we we we can't. We can't operate, like but.
Speaker 3: What do it all up in your face? You all fa You don't know what he did? He got there? I like that for show. Now we we we we we're strict over here. We it's we have a schedule. It's on the it's on the refrigerator. We schedule.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, we still we stick by that.
Speaker 3: Woke up, that's the schedule. Get it.
Speaker 1: We can't. It's different over you know, we got we got we got kids. Man, we got a lot. We got lots.
Speaker 4: So there's a lot of moving parts over here. So we can't really just just be as fun and and free as we like to.
Speaker 3: Hey, it's skin thirty for me. Any time I see skin, it's on.
Speaker 1: Skin thirty, Old Joe, skin thirty. You know what I'm I'm gonna take you. I'm gonna take your advice tonight, man, I don't care who tell it.
Speaker 3: I don't real uh huh that red don't put it. That's what I do it. I do it, O Joe.
Speaker 1: Hey, she's drunk, she ain't drunk.
Speaker 3: Drunk, she ain't drunk.
Speaker 2: Look, if Dallas goes through the forty nine ers, if one Cardoza said that, if Dallas go through the forty nine ers but don't win the super Bowl, is that getting paid again? Yes, he's getting paid no matter what and costs more. Uh and who change costs more?
Speaker 1: Yours?
Speaker 3: O Joe. I don't know this little something right here.
Speaker 4: To Hey, hey, hey, hey, you know people you know you know I am, you know I am will not spend no money. He's one of the few pieces I do own. Malok Cuban if you, if you, if you and they chatted you from Miami. They that's the only way they understand this.
Speaker 3: I would give me one life bust to guy bust Arid. Yeah, yeah, that's that's too much. This is a cumul link right this from mss B.
Speaker 4: If you know about miss being Liberty Market, I got this from miss B years ago. The chain that breaks it from his be you know, you know gold don't lose no value. Yeah, gold don't do no value. Is one of the few things, one of the few things that I purchased that that is real.
Speaker 1: And uh yeah, I like this.
Speaker 4: I like that normally weds with Medicki's, normally what's when I with Medicki's and stuff.
Speaker 1: But I just put it on the like because the baby you know, the baby party was a day? Was it?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: The baby party was a day?
Speaker 3: She turned she went to too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she talking, she's talking to hey, I.
Speaker 3: Tell you what else? Don't lose value?
Speaker 6: What?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 3: Whoever invested in?
Speaker 4: Yeah, hey, yesterday's price ain't today's price.
Speaker 2: Today's price? I like it, lady Ray, Hey, guys, congratulations on seven hundred. K Ocho said his stripper name was tweaked. Yeah, shaanon, if you had a scripper name, if you were stripper back in the day, what would your stripper name be?
Speaker 1: As it got dimn that's a goe.
Speaker 3: They're gonna call me black diamond because I be shining.
Speaker 1: Okay, I like that, Black Diamond.
Speaker 3: Okay, coming to stage one.
Speaker 4: Hey, well hey, listen them days when I used to dance, the right track was crazy man, and now it was crazy grazed day. Listen, It's all about survival, man. Where I come from, it's about survival. So you do the things necessary. We need to survive as longer than it doesn't put you six feet under or don't have you behind bars. And I did what I had to do, and dancing in nineteen ninety seven it built character. It built character for me and not being shy. It helped me learn to speak in public because obviously, you know, being in the nude in front of women, it helped me be able.
Speaker 1: To speak in front of the large crowds.
Speaker 4: And it just it just it just made me different, made it made me different, and I got a better understanding as well. Always as a dancer. The women, the women of size, the women of health, the big bone, they tip good, they tip good because I'm twenty nineteen, twenty years old and making goddamn twenty five hundred dollars a night on the weekend.
Speaker 1: That's that's a lot of money. Boy.
Speaker 2: But the thing is, but everybody, look, everybody. The thing with women need to understand everybody ain't fun size, so they know they you know what I'm saying, don't yo. Yeah, I mean, come on now, I understand. I'm a fairly large man. I'm about two forty five to fifty right right right, fairly strong. But now I mean to try to hold a woman that's one eighty two like this.
Speaker 1: Help? Come on, now, come on, baby, work with me right right right right the dress of the table. About it.
Speaker 3: I can't. I hate, I mean, did you to hold you?
Speaker 2: I don't drop you, but I gotta brace myself so I don't throw my back eye out right and then don't drop you. Come on, I work with your many I understand that.
Speaker 1: Look good.
Speaker 3: I mean, but you ain't five two, one hundred and twenty.
Speaker 1: They gotta understand their their limits, their limits.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they see the little they.
Speaker 1: Oh oh, he had me up on the Washington dry.
Speaker 3: I was in the kitchen.
Speaker 1: He was walking all around.
Speaker 3: What wow, you hold your head, come out, hold you about who you are?
Speaker 1: Come on, come on, work with me, white with me? Does hey? Hell nah, that is a good one.
Speaker 2: Hey, faith saying yes, Faith saying my name if I was a stripper would be blue diamond Phillips.
Speaker 3: That's a good one.
Speaker 1: Blue diamond Phillips.
Speaker 3: Man, y'all need to start with that. O.
Speaker 2: Joe uncalled Jason King O Joe, who could cook a better breakfast between you two? Oh Joe, I ain't gonna lie. You look like the type to turn on the oven light if someone tells you to preheat the oven. O Joe, I already know you can't cook.
Speaker 1: Who can't cook? Can ask you a question? You sure?
Speaker 5: Can?
Speaker 1: You know me? I do? The people know me? The world knows me.
Speaker 3: If I don't spend no money. If I don't spend no money, how do you think I got the woman? How do you think I got my woman?
Speaker 1: Spend money on her? No, through a stomach, Through a stomach, I'll be cooking.
Speaker 4: I want the Lo Cordon Blue out here in Miami. I want the culinary art school. That's how you get your woman.
Speaker 1: You cook.
Speaker 3: You get your woman through her stomach, not through your pockets. That's why she here.
Speaker 1: I kept a fan.
Speaker 3: You ain't got no meat like that there, old yo. Huh, you know it's a stomach. I don't know what you're talking about.
Speaker 1: I kept her fed. I'm telling you I can cook breakfast, lunch.
Speaker 2: We talk about what I think you talk about you? Okay, So I'm gonna take your word for it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's that's what I do what you do. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Look, I'm only a breakfast guy.
Speaker 2: So you know, French toes, you know stuff like that. French that's it. That's that's where I'm at. That's where I'm at.
Speaker 3: So you talk about cooking for you, like for you, like no, I'm saying. I'm saying things that I can cook.
Speaker 2: French toes, pancakes, I can make breakfast food, grants, stuff like that.
Speaker 3: I can make breakfast food.
Speaker 1: Everybody.
Speaker 3: Ain't tell nobody.
Speaker 2: I ain't finna tell no woman lied to some woman and say, oh I could cook a opstail, or I could kick neck bones or collar greens, or I can't.
Speaker 3: I can't do all that. Ain't no sense to me lying, But I can have somebody that can't.
Speaker 4: Oh see see, I ain't trying to spend no money. I ain't trying to spend no money. I'm I'm cooking for me. That's why when that's what I went to school for. You go to school, you learn different types of trade, so you have to pay nobody else to do it.
Speaker 1: And that's what I did.
Speaker 4: Hey man, listen, not only that. Around the house, I do everything. We got sofas. I built the sofas, we got foutons. I built the foutons.
Speaker 3: You cut to my house. You better stand the old. Wow, don't sit on no sofas what happened? What did as.
Speaker 5: You said?
Speaker 3: I just say if I was you outstanding with my heads in my pocket, I just hate it. One man, Hey, that's all you you You want to sit down?
Speaker 1: Have a steak? Hey, have a seat.
Speaker 3: Where should I see it? Wherever you tell me I should have sit I'm sitting the opposite place.
Speaker 1: Man, Man, come on, man, you shot at Oh.
Speaker 3: Joe, what's the what's the funniest story you ever told the girl to go out on the date with you?
Speaker 1: The funniest story I ever told the girl to go out on the date with me? Funniest story?
Speaker 3: You know what?
Speaker 1: I don't have a I don't have a funny story.
Speaker 4: But to eliminate rejection and to eliminate her having the ability to say no, I can tell you what I did to make sure she wasn't able to say no?
Speaker 3: Would you put some? You put some in the pocket? No.
Speaker 1: So if I saw a.
Speaker 4: Young lady that I was, I was interested in and obviously and I don't I don't use it.
Speaker 1: Oh I'm old. I ain't like that. So I approached respectful man.
Speaker 4: I'm playing around and I got a phone in my hand, and I walk up and acting like you know what, miss you know, I'm sorry about you. But my phone really it just died real quick, and I just want to make a quick call. It's nothing important. I want to call my grandma. I always say someone important, So there's really no there's no inclination to be like, hell, now you're using my phone. I'll say my mama, I got I want to call my grandma real quick.
Speaker 1: Boom. And if she let me, they always always go for it because I look like it's something wrong, like it's really something wrong, and I got to make the call. Boom.
Speaker 3: I sit down, all call my phone and put it's already back in the pocket.
Speaker 1: And we're good to the number. We're good to the ring. I feel the vibration, you know what. I really appreciate that. Thank you.
Speaker 4: Wait about five minutes and text and then text you you already got it, So it eliminates the part of rejection.
Speaker 1: And you got to giving giving you, giving you a bogus a bogus number, you can't. Yeah, no, that that too.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying. You don't have to worry about them, because number.
Speaker 1: That would that wouldn't happen. Though, that wouldn't happen. But I just to break the break. And then now now you you pass stage one, now you're on stage two. Now the text message. You know what, I.
Speaker 4: Ain't really I ain't really feel like dealing with any rejection or any indecisiveness. But now that I do have your number, we're going to dinner. Man, I'm not even No, you're not you're not listening. I'm not asking. I'm saying in the first text message, we're going to dinner.
Speaker 1: Why and just like that, I've done that before.
Speaker 3: Why did you? Why did you? Why did you just say that? Why did you say that? I would love to take now?
Speaker 4: No, no, no, because I don't like playing that game when you first meet somebody. I don't like playing that game. They they they're just indecisive, they overthink.
Speaker 3: Block.
Speaker 1: Nope, no, straight to dinner. Hey, it was less than twenty four hours.
Speaker 3: We was out.
Speaker 1: We was outdeed. Oh yeah, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Long you know me, I've been I've been somewhat serious, but I kind of been silly a while.
Speaker 3: So I was in. I was out and we're I was in Colorado and this pallet had to be like nineties.
Speaker 1: Wo.
Speaker 3: So I saw this ship and I bet she had she had sure hair. How you know I can tell her? I just know because you said nineties.
Speaker 1: I was like, you know what, I bet she had a short crop.
Speaker 2: But but she was you know, she was Caucasian, right, So but she was when I say she was fat, yeah, lord have mercy.
Speaker 1: Yeah you know me. Hey, I was like, hey, you know, I said, you know, you know, what's your name?
Speaker 3: She told me her name.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she's uh.
Speaker 3: I said, damn, I sure want to. I said, I should want to take you out? Yeah, she said, She said, I've never been out with a black guy. Said hell me either, come on, let's go, come on with it. I don't know what.
Speaker 1: I ain't up, but I want either, so I bet you will come on.
Speaker 3: We both getting something new?
Speaker 1: Hey, she well, she seriously what she was? She was? She was?
Speaker 2: Dad asked yes, yeah, she said, I've never dated the black guy before. I said, hell me either, come on, let go, yeah.
Speaker 1: Out.
Speaker 3: I mean, but I but I agree with you.
Speaker 2: I've been very hesitant because I hate I hate saying no and then I hate them.
Speaker 3: I hate them to like like like introduce myself to somebody and to find out that they married or they dad. I was like, damn, and.
Speaker 1: Now I just like, I just you gotta you gotta pay attend to the finger.
Speaker 2: Sometimes sometimes they you know, they might be they might have been working out, or they didn't have their ring, okay, especially if they got a boyfriend.
Speaker 3: I was like, and then you know, oh wait you stop.
Speaker 1: Let me stop right there, Let me stop right there.
Speaker 4: Ladies and the fellas in the chat, don't let no boyfriend or girlfriend stop you from finding your husband and your wife. Don't do that, Okay, ladies and fellas in the chat, don't let no boyfriend, well talk about boyfriend or girlfriend stop you from finding your husband or your wife. Just because there's a goalie in net doesn't mean you can't score. Just because there's a goalie in that doesn't mean you can't score.
Speaker 3: I don't know, let no boyfriend or girlfriends stop you finding you god damn wife.
Speaker 1: Now this right here, this.
Speaker 4: Right here, Yeah, that's already take you off the mark, that's off limits. You're off the market, like Boston.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I mean, but here, the thing just because you the order.
Speaker 2: Don't mean you can't read the men you I mean, you know sometimes they'll lead the men, they'll lead the menu there for you to order, right.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Uh, would you like to test? Say no, I'm still looking real, go hit you outside your head.
Speaker 4: So she's not no, we good because I'm with the stuff I'm talking about this way, oh, this way, before she even thought of me, it's way before. This is all before she jumped, she slid in my d n being thirsty. Now she was thirsty, dog boy, she was thirsty. I'm like, god, dam how many times you're gonna sendt me? Tell you gonna send me a message?
Speaker 3: If I saw the first three and I don't respond, why you sent the fourth one? Did she wait on?
Speaker 2: But then she always sudden she w little let her cash out, and I think was overflowing.
Speaker 3: Like like a like a sink. That's that's backed up. He was just overflowing.
Speaker 1: Now I ain't ain't even listen. I'm like, damn, little mom, just chill, chill, chill. I get to you. I get to you when I can. That's how that's I mean, that's how it was. And she was just She was all like, you know, I just.
Speaker 3: Want to you know, I wanted to meet you, and I was just like I would vibe and I would like him like damn thirsty. Yeah you hear me.
Speaker 2: Andre Resto said, Oh, but Kanyak is on point, O, Joe, can you say I praying for my cousin? Uh Lauren Bubba Dohnson ain't nothing wrong with him. He's just an Eagles fan.
Speaker 4: Hey, my Eagle is gonna be alright. Man, Eagle's gonna be all right. They gonna first first first round of playoffs. They're finna win the game, winning cures, all winning cure years all. They got to come out and win.
Speaker 1: They can't. They can't. They can't. They got to winning cures all.
Speaker 2: Do athletes have the same fear of returning home after success as rappers due to violence, With the currents of such young Dolphs and pmb rocks death happening consistently, do you did you fear going back to Liberty City?
Speaker 1: Nah, not at all.
Speaker 4: I mean I'm where I'm where obviously, where I'm from. I think that the time, the era, the time, the different, the eras are different.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Now, and just you got to think when I was coming up in Liberty City, those fellas that was moving like that. You know, there was a huge amount of respect for me even then before I made it, And that huge amount of respect was still there once I left. When I was younger and coming up me trying to be cool and do what they doing. And man, if you don't get your a I told you, I told you this story before. Man, if you don't get your air fromround here, man, this same what you do. You ain't even living like that as opposed in today's in today's society, or it's more like oh yeah, come on, oh come on, hey, who hang out at play that back then? Man boy you played football man as home right and still today. And when I made it, it was more out of love. When I come home, Yeah, it wasn't like that.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, for sure. I mean my home brothers, they was always like hey, hey, you know, I go down there, pull up.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 2: We talked to him like, hey sharp, I'm about to make this move, bron I get at you. Yeah, you got to go, I mean, go ahead on. And if I see them, I was somewhere, I said, hey man, I'm headed back. I'm heading back to town. You know y'all need to rise, said, nah, shop, you know what I got on me? Man, The last thing I want you get pulled over. You see me in your car, They're gonna pull you over. You're gonna be the headline.
Speaker 3: Bro. You put glim you got you and your brother got Glennville on the map. We ain't even do.
Speaker 2: They looked out for me, so they was my My homies. Were never gonna put me in arms waiting. But I had the utmost respect. It wasn't like, okay, now I'm this.
Speaker 1: I grew up with him.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: The only thing to change I was able to. I was in the NFL, but I still still my homeboy because a lot of times when I had to come back, there's like, hey, tell them I played ball with you. Tell him I was good. I was like, man, you bad, come shop, you know. So it was it was always like that. I never looked down on them because all of a sudden I was in the NFL. Or I have a nice car, but I but we.
Speaker 3: Always I always treat them the same.
Speaker 4: Listen, I treat those those those dudes you know, during that era, obviously, if if you know about Liberty City during that time, obviously people in the chat and people that were probably here this, they wouldn't be fond of it, but it was it was my surroundings.
Speaker 1: It's the people that I grew up with.
Speaker 4: The things that they did, you obviously you wouldn't like, and you would you would obviously say, well, why do you condone? Why do you I'm not condoning the things that they did, But it was all I knew at the time. Those are the people I.
Speaker 1: Grew up with. I didn't do the things they did, and it just it is what it is.
Speaker 4: So I I always considered myself I left Liberty City without really leaving, if that makes sense, you get going. So when I made it, when I made it to the NFL, I was still a representation of where I was from, and I was still me mouth full of goals, you know, the shit talking to having fun, to playing the game like a little kid.
Speaker 1: And it was cool. And I think they enjoyed that.
Speaker 4: The fact that I never did change, and I'm not saying I did it for them, just the fact that I refused the change and I just stayed true to my authentic self and it was always love and still to this day, yeah, you still to this day.
Speaker 2: Well, that's how it is, because even when I left, they still looked at everybody looked at They knew my sister, they knew my grandmother. They looked after my sister, They looked after my grandmother. Because that's the kind of respect that they had for me and my brother. Right, that's the kind of you know, the way we carried ourselves. We never cared ourselves that we thought we were better than anybody else. But I knew that it wasn't about me and my brother because my sister, my grandmother was still there. Yeah, and you know a lot of times my grandmother was home by theyself. But knock on wood, they would have never disrespected me and my brother like that, Yeah, and did something to my grandy or myself sister. So I take my hat off to them because they looked after them. Because when we were away, but you know, we come home, you know we have you know, I have a cookout, Invite everybody over.
Speaker 3: Hey, don't bring up much your appetite.
Speaker 2: You know, crab legs, jumbo prawns, you know, hamburger steaks, hot dogs, all the liquor, you name a liquor, I had it bloodweiser back in the truck up, bear cors like, cours cours like, gave me all the beer that I wanted and we just sit and have a good time.
Speaker 3: And so they were you know I was saying they were.
Speaker 2: So they were always very respective, respectful of me and my brother and realized that what we were able to do and you know, put Glenville on the map and the way we conducted ourselves while you know, but they looked out after my sister, my grandmother, get them.
Speaker 4: You think about it too, you know, when you're young, especially during that time as a little kid growing up, you know, you want to especially where I'm from in that area.
Speaker 1: It's only it's only it's only two ways to go for me. No goddamn academic solar. We know that.
Speaker 4: I'm just saying now, I got young fellas man fourteen fourteen, fifteen years old riding around and god damn cheves out in the streets, you know, getting money and doing whatever it is necessary. And when you see that as a youngster, what's the first thing you want to do? You want to do the same thing you doing because that's what everybody's doing based on where you're from. But the fact that they the fact that they wouldn't allow me to do that all the way back then because understanding that that's not my lane, that's.
Speaker 1: Not what I do.
Speaker 4: And I was and I was able to make it, dude, And I still talk to these dudes to this day. Obviously, let me see two of them, two you know, the head hanchos. You know, they locked up, but they able to get to me, you know, over the phone and just to be able to We talked about them old time man on Hadley Paul back in the days.
Speaker 1: I was just some good days, man, some good days did.
Speaker 2: John Dominate said, as an entrepreneurs share, I need to ask you why did you sign with the Volume. I was a cool guy, but I feel like you shouldn't have split. You shouldn't have to split anything with anyone. Anybody build you build it. Give us insight. Well, here's the thing, because what transpired that Fox happened so unexpectedly. I didn't have I didn't have the infrastructure or the know how of what I was doing because Fox was doing everything. I was just shooting the content and then we were, you know, we were splitting it. And so I probably should have been thinking. But that's on me because I wasn't thinking far enough ahead, because I'm thinking everything's gonna be gravy for the foresee of the future.
Speaker 3: Obviously that wasn't the case.
Speaker 2: So at the time that it happened, I really didn't have a whole lot of options because I didn't have the infrastructure and I didn't have the know how to do what I needed to do. Now you asked me this next year, we might have a different conversation. You asked me about this, in two years, we might have a different conversation. But being with Colin, having an opportunity to talk to Colin, knowing Collin a little bit from working at the same company, his Debts Little studio was right across from ours, and we didn't converse much. But Colin has always been a big supporter because even when I was flying my own self out to be on Collins show, he would always ask, you know what, what if you want to talk about?
Speaker 3: And I would just see you back.
Speaker 2: I want to talk about whatever you want to talk about, football, basketball, It doesn't matter the topic.
Speaker 3: I just want to talk.
Speaker 2: I just want to get on television so people can see me talk about something other than football. So if you want to talk about basketball. Let's talk about basketball. You want to talk about life, Let's talk about life. But I just wanted to see people, let people see that I can talk about something other than football. So he's always been a big proponent of mine, and he was one of the main ones, like, you guys need to hire that guy.
Speaker 1: He's a star.
Speaker 2: And so it just meant a lot to me that he thought enough of me that I could I could do what I did because they're a hold on y'all say why. Aside with the volume, there were others that I don't need to get into it, that didn't want to do it because what Colin said. Colin says, I want to partner with you. I don't want you to come up under me. Everybody else says when you come up under us and do X, Y and Z no. Colin said, I want to be a partner. I want you to be a partner. Okay, let's do this. So it's been great. Hopefully he's benefited. I know I've benefited. We've learned a lot along the way, and I think it's been beneficial for both of us. Casey said, Hey, uginocho, how do you figure out what drives you in life?
Speaker 3: And how do you keep that flame from going out? Love? To show how wise you both are.
Speaker 1: It's easy to see what my flame ain't going out and what continues to drive me. I got it.
Speaker 4: I got miles of feet. Forget the bills, I got tuitions to pay.
Speaker 1: You got to remember.
Speaker 4: I got a son at Arizona State. I have a daughter at Prayer View A and m I have a daughter at University of Kentucky, have a son at Arizona State University.
Speaker 1: Shit, they go to flame right there, they're gonna flame. I ain't got time for.
Speaker 4: The flame to go out, Mama, Oh, I ain't even finished. I have at mis start with the angel.
Speaker 1: I got two you. I got French Fried huh yeah, Baby Kennedy. Baby Kennedy has a sister as well. Cha cha.
Speaker 4: My son fourteen, Berdy was on the on the seven Man. Shit, what keep me going?
Speaker 1: There? You go right there? It's simple.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think that's that's the same thing for me. My desire to be great and anything that I do too. I mean, why waste my time if I can't be great at it, if I can't be the best at it. Not saying that I'm gonna be the best but I'm damnu, you're gonna try. Yeah, and I'm gonna use every ounce nobody. Look, are there more people.
Speaker 3: That someone might be more talented than me and someone that can create more better content?
Speaker 2: To me, that's something that I can't control. One thing that I can't control is my work ethic. Nobody's gonna outwork me. So what I lack in creativity, what I may lack in smarts and know how, I'm more than make up arding work right. And I'm gonna have people that's around me that's gonna work. And I don't want to say it. Don't tell me it can't be done. Just say well, Shannon, I haven't done it yet. We haven't done it yet, or at least we're gonna do.
Speaker 1: Yes.
Speaker 3: Yes.
Speaker 2: So my motivation is to be great and what I do to work as hard as I possibly can. To know my grandmother and grandfather looking down and they're very proud. To make my sister proud, to make my mom proud, my brother, my kids, people that Blinville, everything that I do. I'm a representative of Blnville, Georgia. I'm a representative of Savannah State. I want people to look at somebody from an HBCU and says, you know what he might have didn't have, but he might have didn't have the best of everything, but he made the most of everything that I had. And so look, that's what the difference is. You know, somebody might have went to Harvard or Yale or NYU up. I went to an HBCU. But you won't outwork me.
Speaker 3: Because I already know I had a stacked against me from the jump, from the beginning. I made it fifty five. I made it to fifty five. So you mean to tell me you don't think I can. I don't think I can accomplish anything I put my mind to. I made it fifty five. My dad was thirty nine. He had two brothers. That make it a fifty. So I already beat it. Man, I lived almost I lived sixteen years longer than my dad. Sixteen. Bro, I can accomplish anything. That's how I approach it.
Speaker 2: Now, do I sometimes lose myself in the outside world and forget that there's other things other than work?
Speaker 1: Absolutely absolutely lost.
Speaker 3: My sister tell me all.
Speaker 1: The time, you got to have balance. You got to have balance. It's all work.
Speaker 3: There's a balance of greatness.
Speaker 1: Huh.
Speaker 3: I don't believe there's a balance to greatness.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you can't do that though. You can't consume yourself. You can't, you can't consume. You got to have some type of balance. I think that's I think that's I think that's what we're gonna have to work. That's what we got to work on with you. We got to work on, finally, you some balance in twenty twenty four, because if you don't have balance and you're trying to always achieve greatness, then you're gonna lack in other areas of life as well.
Speaker 3: That's okay, okay, Well who's gonna push you with eight? Then who wonna push your wheel chair? Of you know, a's still gonna work. Hey, I said, I been he come on, I had a think.
Speaker 1: Read for you here.
Speaker 5: Uh uh?
Speaker 3: And Shad, we love to show a question for you.
Speaker 2: Say, James the greatest wide receiver ever because of all the stats of accolades, Does that mean the greatest running back of all time is Emmitt? Can you give us a shout out much love? No, Jared not only have the greatest stat he got everything. I mean, so when you base it, I mean Barry has just as many pro Bowls just as many first team All pros just and I don't know, I think how many m vps the Emmy win.
Speaker 3: One or two?
Speaker 6: Misspit is out? Hold on, yeah, how many Barry got? Because Barry got ten Pro bowls? How many first team All pros? First team of total and EMIN only has two, three, four All pros.
Speaker 2: So no, I just think the thing is for what I saw. No, I don't look at it like that, because you look at you, look at you look at Barry. Barry had more Pro Bowls, more All Pro selections than em it. They both had one regular season MVP and it had a postseason MVP, which is a super. But when you look at Jerry, Jerry had thirteen Pro Bowls, Randy had six. Jerry had ten. How many All pros?
Speaker 1: Ten?
Speaker 2: Ten All pros? Randy had four? The discrepancy is so vast and the numbers, I mean what you said, Oh, but Randy got something gotta heat Mosston.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: They created the YAK for Jerry yards after catch. That's Jerry yards after catch, rack, run after catch. Come on, man, I look, I'm not tighting and that's not like Look, if you like Randy, you like Randy.
Speaker 3: But I just for me based on what I saw.
Speaker 2: Hey, So, as far as pro bos, Barry has more pro bos than EMM it and he played yet less years. Barry has more All pro and he played in the last years. Jerry at Randy had his last thousand yard season at age thirty. At age thirty two, Jerry had his last thousand yard season at forty. Super Bowl MVP two Offensive Players of the Year.
Speaker 3: And the man told you that he played hard. When he wants to, the.
Speaker 2: Guy asked o Joe, he says, uh, he said, because I said Jerry was the greatest wide receiver because of all the.
Speaker 3: Stats I heard him. Does that mean EMM is the better?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I heard him.
Speaker 2: No, because there are a lot of people that said Jim Brown was a better running back, Walter Payton was a better running back. And that's you know, that's I mean, Jimmy only played nine years. The guy he went to the MVP as a rookie. Tell me the rookie you think is gonna come in and win and win MVP. That's what Jim Brown.
Speaker 1: Did as a roo.
Speaker 2: He wasn't MVP as a rookie. Yeah, okay, tell me the rookie. That's gonna come in and win the defensive.
Speaker 3: Player of the Year.
Speaker 2: That's what Lawrence Taylor did, not only did when rookie Defensive Player of the Year, he won League Defensive Player of the Year as a rookie.
Speaker 3: Now remind you the.
Speaker 2: Sack didn't become an official stat until nineteen eighty two. LT got in the league in eighty one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you got to be you know how great you have to be.
Speaker 4: You got to be leaps and bounds above everybody else to come in as a rookie.
Speaker 3: Because you know they ain't getting rookies anything.
Speaker 1: No, you got earn it. You got to be really really really really really really good at what you do. Yeah, really good.
Speaker 3: So that's where I'm bat on that.
Speaker 1: Oh, Joe, I know, I know, I know who the greatest receiver of all time is? Jay right, Oh show, I don't know, Joe.
Speaker 3: I think you know what.
Speaker 2: I think you're tired about to be gone in about about five more years. What jamar cha is gonna be?
Speaker 1: That boy ship? I hear that boy now he that boy before it? I know who?
Speaker 4: I know who the greatest entertainer of all I know who the greatest entertainer ever that has ever wore an NFL helmet.
Speaker 3: I know who that is.
Speaker 2: Well, we'll see that you go too far, that is, I mean they already voted your boy the best better TRANSHT offer you that what.
Speaker 1: With please devoted HULD please the voters live.
Speaker 3: Hello, we got one more question?
Speaker 1: O yo, all right, you got you got work tomorrow? I do what time you gotta be?
Speaker 3: Jimmy Matthew donated. He said, the question is for Joe.
Speaker 2: Will the wife write a book or do any speaking on her transition from jumping out of airplanes to a successful business woman?
Speaker 3: I believe her story would be great. That's a good one.
Speaker 1: That's a good question. Babby, come here real quick.
Speaker 3: Military here, I'm dead asking.
Speaker 1: I'm not even playing.
Speaker 4: You got to answer this question because you're a better suited to answer question about you than I am.
Speaker 1: Not. Go ahead, tell tell that down.
Speaker 3: They asked us a question.
Speaker 2: They said, you plan on writing a book and speaking on your transition from jumping out of airplanes to being a successful business woman.
Speaker 1: Y'all know about me. I thought about it. I probably would eventually.
Speaker 3: Eventually.
Speaker 1: That's it. They asked a question, But you got to say go into detail about why? Oh okay, in the book.
Speaker 3: That be in the book. You ain't gonna be You ain't gonna be in the book.
Speaker 1: Oh Joe you I'm the one gonna do that. I'm doing the writing.
Speaker 2: Lord, have mercy. They're gonna be number some run on sentences. No, make sure you hit that like butud, make sure you hit the subscribe button. Thank you so much for joining us for another episode of Nightcap. We will be back tomorrow after the National Championship Game. The Dolphins lose to the Bills twenty one to fourteen. The Cowboys run all over the Commander's thirty eight to ten, and James has some splaining to do. But thank huh seven or two.
Speaker 1: Oh ed, thank you.
Speaker 2: We're officially at seven hundred and two thousand subscribers OJO seven hundred and two. So thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you for joining for another episode of Nightcap. I'm your favorite Unk, Shannon Sharp, He's your favorite. Number eighty five, Chad o Cho Senko Johnson, Rock Runner Extraordinaire, Bingals Legend.
Speaker 3: Thank you. We'll see you tomorrow after the National Championship Game.
Speaker 1: I love y'all. Good night,