Speaker 1: Good.
Speaker 2: I'm good.
Speaker 3: Welcome to another episode of Bet the Bus. I am your host.
Speaker 4: Payoff Will the AKA.
Speaker 3: Let's give thanks Happy Thanksgiving to everybody out there. You are here for college football. We picked the number one headlines throughout the weekend. It is rivalry Week this week. If you're here for if you want NFL picks, we have a show Slips and Picks. It'll come out after this, but Happy Thanksgiving. As always, joined by the squad in the back, Joey pot Luck Parlay himself. He brings an assortment of picks, he puts them together and puts them into a nice little parlay. You go over to Jackie Stuffing, he's gonna dress to pick up for you and he's gonna stuff in your bank account.
Speaker 4: Then you go over to Gary Gobler.
Speaker 3: He's gonna gobble that picks up and he's gonna once he cooks you, he's gonna shove his hand right up your ass and he's gonna pull out the Gibletz, which is gonna be a bunch of money signs.
Speaker 4: Then you got Mitch Carsley, he's our data guy.
Speaker 3: Joined by us today is Louie Locks himself.
Speaker 4: It is Rivalry Week.
Speaker 1: We have the game.
Speaker 4: We're gonna be talking Silver War Heroes game.
Speaker 3: We got a lot of the Iron Bowl, what's the Clemson South Carolina one called you?
Speaker 4: What all Meadow Bowl? Oh Medo Bowl, We're talking all rivalries.
Speaker 3: We needed the boy Louis Lockx because the game is the headliner game, possibly the biggest game in Michigan's career post.
Speaker 5: To the biggest game in Michigan or Ohio State's career. This one will cement us forever in time. But we will get to that game, win it. Absolute happens. I want to say to you, sir, Absolute pleasure to be on here. Been a fan of you for a long time.
Speaker 4: Thanks fan of you for a longer.
Speaker 3: Stuff when I was out and you did a really good job, sir, because this show on the year is forty five, twenty six and two, A very bountyful, a very let's give thanks because this Thanksgiving too, bet the bust, drop comments, Jackie stuff and go ahead and kick us off.
Speaker 4: Let us know how we did last week over the weekend.
Speaker 6: Solid week, solid week four and two, financially solvent, living in the green back to what we know. We wanted to take the whole board. So that was this one we did, and we had Kansas State letting us down, and then unfortunately you're Nebraska corn husters.
Speaker 7: I know that hurts.
Speaker 6: But I have a little quote. I have a quote that I needs you to reflect on. I need you to give me some insight and see where this sits at home with you. And it is when you finally trust someone without any doubt, you finally get one of two results a person for life or a lesson for life. Going into this week, is Nebraska gonna be a lesson for life or a person for life? And I just I'll just leave that for you.
Speaker 3: We will get to that game in a minute, but that one cuts deep. We had our vlog when we went out to LSU and my guy, he's like, I found bus with the boys two weeks ago. I've been benched it ever since I rode with you on the Nebraska money line against last week, the.
Speaker 4: First week I've ever put my hands in the bus and I took Nebraska minus three.
Speaker 1: What happened?
Speaker 4: Will what happened? Well, I'll tell them care what happened? I lost the Missisi State.
Speaker 5: If it wasn't for the rest, we're taking out one home and bet the bus was already profitable, is even more profitable.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but he says that, and I reflect on that vlog and I'm just like man, I am letting people down because they are blindly following me to this water. Is it holy water this week? I believe it is. But we will get to that game.
Speaker 4: Minute. Let's kick it off with the Civil War, Jack, go ahead and set it up for it.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 6: One of the greatest names to a rivalry match, the Civil War. We have Oregon State at Oregon. The line is eleven and a half in Oregon's favor.
Speaker 7: Go ahead and lead us to the picks.
Speaker 3: Let's talk about Mitch Carsley's data right here. Game is Friday night and is the last matchup with both teams being members of the PAC twelve. That's a great stat right there. Both teams are in the PAC twelve. Oregon ranks second the nation was forty six and a half points per game. Oregon State is two and two in their last four and in six and five against the spread this season, while Oregon is eight and three against the spread this season. Oregon's defense only allowing seventeen points per game, which is the thirteenth best. Oregon also ranks second in the nation and pass yards. If Oregon wins, they get their rematch against Washington in the PAC twelve Championship and most likely a spot in the College Football Playoff Louis locks.
Speaker 4: Where you leaning? After looking at that data?
Speaker 5: This game has been played since eighteen ninety four. Oh shit, nice, right?
Speaker 4: You like that one right there?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: I do.
Speaker 5: And right about the eighties, this game was referred to as the Civil War. Now twenty twenty, the life we lived, and we got vaccines, we got wokeness all that. These two programs came out and said, we're no longer referring it to the Civil War anymore. We're done in true Northwestern thinking. Now, when I think about this game, I think about ducks, I think about beavers, and I think about green. I think about this show. How we stay in the green. And the only way for this show to continue stay in the green is to ride the Oregon Ducks to the PAC twelve Championship at minus eleven.
Speaker 3: Where you going, Mitch, I don't know. To me, this is up in the air game. I'm nervous. We watched Oregon State against Washington this past week. They kept it close. Washington had to earn that win, and it was only by a few saw. To me, eleven and a half points is a lot. Where's your big head going?
Speaker 1: I'm going with Oregon. I just think they're going to be too.
Speaker 4: Much JP pot Luck. Where are you going Oregon? Jack? Oregon, Gary Gobbler, gobble this one up? Go Ducks?
Speaker 3: All right, fuck it, let's ride the boys ride. There will be blade lighting with the ducks, baby lighting with the Ducks. Go ahead, kick off the next one, Jack?
Speaker 7: Is that real?
Speaker 6: Though?
Speaker 7: Is the Civil War?
Speaker 1: Is that?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Twenty twenty they came out and said players old players said, Hey, we don't want to be a part of that anymore. I think that's a bad look for everything. We need to get rid of the name of Civil War.
Speaker 4: Threw pac twelve.
Speaker 7: What are they getting?
Speaker 4: That's twelve mentality? What I said?
Speaker 7: What are they taking from us now?
Speaker 4: Anyway?
Speaker 6: Moving on to possibly the biggest Big ten game of all time, it's Iowa at Nebraska. They call it the Heroes Game. Who will be the hero and who will be this zero will remember a lesson or a friend? What's it going to be?
Speaker 3: You know, when you hit rock bottom, the only way to go is which way boys up, we have hit rock bottom. But this game right here is all about controlling the border. People Iowa can yank and say we clinched the big ten wist whoop the fucking do?
Speaker 1: Boys?
Speaker 3: When you talk about the cattle industry and the ops and controlling the border, it's between Iowa.
Speaker 4: Hey, hold on, jack Man, you gotta you gotta keep together.
Speaker 3: There's two states you think about, and it's Iowa and it's Nebraska. George Kittle, We've been going back and forth all week long about this. Loser has to pop out a video and do the whole song and dance. This is the week to where I become an ally because I know everybody's been riding with me on this each week with Nebraska, let's ride wo Let's ride wooll weep hats him off losses. But this week we're favored. No clue why. But it's all about controlling the border. And what is Iowa stand for?
Speaker 4: Boys? Raise your hand if you know I'll call on you. Taylor, I owe the world in apology.
Speaker 3: That's a good one, but it's also idiots out wandering around Nebraska.
Speaker 4: Just go money line, don't fall for the one and a half.
Speaker 3: This could be a one point game Nebraska money line against Iowa Louis Locke.
Speaker 4: Where you go listen.
Speaker 5: I don't know what Vegas knows that they that we haven't seen all year long for Nebraska to be favored by more and a half points. The pole comes out a week ago. Nebraska fans are ecstatic. They're so happy the trend, the way that the University of Nebraska is going. Ninety one percent of people are happy, and I agree with them. They should be happy because you have one more win than last year. There's been talk about Nebraska being abysmal, being one of the worst Power five teams in the history of the game, especially since two history of the game. Since twenty ten, people have been disgusted with the University of Nebraska fifteen.
Speaker 4: These people are going.
Speaker 5: To eat their words this week as the University of Nebraska plays against a Big Ten West champion and goes six and six, making up Bowl game for the first time since two thousand and fifteen. Now Game two thousand and sixteen heroes game. I have no idea why they call it that, but let's be heroes. But let's be heroes. We have to do a service to Matt Rule. We have to win this game, so Matt Rule does not become the quote guy.
Speaker 4: A warrior doesn't need a weapon. A warrior is the weapon. We can't.
Speaker 5: He's got amazing quotes. He goes viral every single week. This is when those quotes come into action and they put more points on the board than the other team. Please, gambling gods, just let it happen to save a young man's life. Sitting to my right, Nebraska money line.
Speaker 4: Mitch, where are you going? Righty?
Speaker 1: Weak rollcorn.
Speaker 4: Oh god, damn, big brain, that's what you thought of.
Speaker 2: I'm corny because I need Nebraska Verusuth Carolina in a bowl game so we can settle it all.
Speaker 4: I'm riding with Nebraska. Let's go that.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I'm not only with Nebraska, but I'm taking Nebraska with the points minus one and a half going bowling.
Speaker 7: I think Iowa is lame.
Speaker 6: I'm with Matt Rule, and I want to see these quo wotes take on a new wave at Nebraska. So Nebraska minus one half, gobble, gobble gobble.
Speaker 4: We're going Nebraska, but I think.
Speaker 3: We have to go under what what's the points on this one?
Speaker 4: It doesn't matter, It's twenty does matter?
Speaker 1: Matter.
Speaker 4: It does not matter. I was in the game. It's an under.
Speaker 5: Let's gobble gobble double gobble gobble gobble on that one. I hey, I was already done what they've had to do. They've clinched the Big ten West, all right. They know it's over at this point. You're gonna lose whoever wins the Big ten East. But they're happy with the fact that they're holding business. This two times in a row, Big ten West champs, Yeah, two.
Speaker 4: Times in a row.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: This is this is this is nothing to be proud of. This is Iowa's ceiling and they're done.
Speaker 3: Nothing to be proud of. Let's say Iron Bowl Boys, Iron Bowl, Sunshine Bowl, Sunshine Showdown, Paul Metal Bowl, and the game coming up Jackie stuffing?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 7: Moving on SEC West matchup.
Speaker 6: One of my personal favorite rivalry week showdowns. It is Alabama at Auburn after Auburn came off a incredibly tough beat to New Mexico State. The line is fifteen, go ahead and take us home.
Speaker 4: Auburn sucks, dude, Auburn is so shitty losing to who New Mexico State.
Speaker 3: It doesn't fucking matter. Alabama minus fifteen in the Iron Bowl. I wish I could eat one day. We're going to experience an environment for the Iron Bowl because I hear it is absolutely electric. I'm going I'm going to Alabama minus fifteen.
Speaker 5: Auburn's got nothing and Alabama's got everything to lose. Alabama needs to win this. They've been in these positions before, Alabama minus fifteen.
Speaker 8: Mitch, this actually makes sense now, Roll Tiden, Well you didn't.
Speaker 2: I'm rocket with roll Tide as well. But this is also classic rivalry week. They just had a horrible loss, and it would not shock me at all if it is a close game for no reason.
Speaker 4: I disagree.
Speaker 3: You're going to Auburn plus fifteen Andabama just to win.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm gonna do that. Auburn love it. First guy to step.
Speaker 7: Out, I'm following my man.
Speaker 6: Auburn just paid in Mesco State one point two million dollars to come and get their ass.
Speaker 7: Well by them. I think they're gonna be angry.
Speaker 6: I do not think there's a chance in hell that Auburn wins, but I'm gonna take the points plus fifteen for Auburn.
Speaker 9: As everyone said, Auburn loves to ruin our season. But I don't think that happens this year. I think we're finding our stride and I think the rest of the college football world is scared. They don't want to see us in there. And it's roll tide.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I'm looking at this jacket, Sigma Jack yours Sigma.
Speaker 7: Mitch put that in there.
Speaker 6: Look at the data, though, that is correct data, more of just yeah, just a tip of the caps.
Speaker 7: All the sigma's out there moving on though too.
Speaker 6: Maybe they should call it the Sunshine Sigma Showdown, but it is just the Sunshine Showdown. We have a Florida battle Florida State at Florida plus six and a half.
Speaker 7: Is the line where you're at? And are you a sigma?
Speaker 1: Sure?
Speaker 3: I don't know what that means, but yeah, we can be a sigma. Do we want to be a sigma?
Speaker 7: Yes?
Speaker 4: Okay. Florida needs to win this game in order to become boy eligible.
Speaker 3: They've lost four straight Jesus Christ, three of which has been against ranked teams.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 3: You got both backup quarterbacks and that sucks about Jordan Travis. That was a brutal injury. Florida's without grand merits to Merrits Mertz whatever, let's say Florida State. I'm thinking Florida State because I'm just thinking team from top to bottom. I think Mertz was doing a good job operating that offense, like Florida can score, but uh fuck, I don't know. You know what, I'm going Florida plus six and a half. It's at the Swamp. I'm going Florida plus six and a half. Sunshine Showdown, give me Florida, give me Florida. Louis Robertie Week, throw records out the window. Nothing else matters but these games. And I believe there's two games in this slate where that takes place, and that is one.
Speaker 5: This game is one of them. In the Swamp. Traveling down to and Rouge. A few weeks ago when LSU played Florida, gentlemen from from LSU told us this is this is loud, but Florida's much louder. These are the games where people are exposed. Florida State will be exposed in this game. They're fraudulent, they're ranked too high, and for that reason, I'm going Florida money Line.
Speaker 3: Oh, Florida money Line, money Line, Florida money Line, Florida money Line, Mitch.
Speaker 1: I'm going under fifty one?
Speaker 4: Is this your over under game of the week?
Speaker 1: Is my over under game of the week?
Speaker 4: Both, Hey, we'll throw it on the main card under under.
Speaker 1: Both backup quarterbacks under.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Joey pot luck.
Speaker 2: I'm rocking Florida because this is the week that I think we get to see the college football get true, college football playoff get truly shaken up, and the Gators will.
Speaker 4: Do it to Florida State. So Florida money line, Florida money line.
Speaker 6: My pick is solely based out of my ut fandom and my pure hatred for Florida. So I'll be rocking with the seminoles. Florida State. Jordan Travis. That was devastating by you still think they're gonna come out and play for him? Or State minus six and a half, naughty little boy.
Speaker 3: We'll keep it short as go. Gators love it. Kick off the next one, Jackie Jackie stuffing.
Speaker 6: This is the biggest um of JP Hovey season and the South Carolina game Cocks.
Speaker 7: We all want to see them go bowling so that we.
Speaker 6: Can possibly see in Nebraska verse South Carolina Music City Bowl in Nashville.
Speaker 7: But it is Clemson out.
Speaker 6: South Carolina at South Carolina the Palmeadow Bowl, LINUS seven, go ahead, give my boy to my right something to live for.
Speaker 3: I will give Joey Potluck the biggest stat going into this game, and that stat is that Joey Potluck will be in attendance. And when he's at that game, South Carolina is two and zero and both wins. We're against top ten teams. If that's not a stat that get your piss hot, I don't know what is.
Speaker 4: JP. We know where you're going.
Speaker 3: You're obviously rocking South Carolina. South Carolina plus seven. I know you're going South Carolina. Money Line ready.
Speaker 1: To are you?
Speaker 4: Would you think you guys storm the field if you guys beat Clemson.
Speaker 2: No, we won't storm the field if we beat them, because Clemson is not good this year.
Speaker 3: Clemson's gotten better. If I can defend them just a little bit. I know that's a rivalry. To me, that's trying to be an objective. They've gotten better.
Speaker 2: I think they've gotten better.
Speaker 4: I think the teams they've played have gotten worse. The Clipson has not gotten better. All right, yeah, money Line, South Carolina? Are you rocking with them? Jack?
Speaker 6: Once again, my UT fandom takes over but my relationship with JP Hovey runs a little bit thicker, and I'm gonna go South Carolina plus seven. I do believe that they're gonna get to win, and I also do believe if they secure the dub that they.
Speaker 7: One will be rushing the field. South Carolina plus seven.
Speaker 3: So you're not going you say you believe they're gonna win, but you're not. You don't want to go money.
Speaker 7: Believe they'll win.
Speaker 6: But yeah, as a better just to be safe, I'm gonna go South Carolina plus seven. I'd bet anything, I'd bet on everything that they're rushing the field if they win, that'd be my lock of the week.
Speaker 3: So yeah, is anybody going Clemson and plus are minus seven?
Speaker 4: No, this is that.
Speaker 5: Second Roberty game in the slate where records do not matter. Yeah, South Carolina's gonna win this game. South Carolina money, I hope.
Speaker 3: So.
Speaker 4: By the way, Juicewell shout out the boy Juice Wells.
Speaker 3: He just he just did a public announcement on Twitter saying he's back for next season, which is a big time. Yeah, Hey South Carolina, South Carolina minus seven or plus seven?
Speaker 4: Uh, are we willing to say lock of the week.
Speaker 2: The fourth we're willing to say lock of the every week is the lock of the Week with South Carolina.
Speaker 3: Hey, Jack, set this next one up. This is the biggest game in recent history.
Speaker 6: We have two eleven and zero Juggernauts, two Big ten monsters, the biggest game, debatably in Michigan's history, debatably the biggest game for Ohio State in the last two years. It is the game. And this is that was no shot at you, Taylor, but this is the game. No notes, The line is three and a half. Two of the members on this bus will be in attendance. It is at the Big House. They'll go ahead and take this one.
Speaker 4: My heart's pounding right now.
Speaker 5: For months, people have ridiculed, came at called us cheaters, called us pieces of shit. Michigan man, you're a scumbag. You're this, that and the other. When Saturday hits on November twenty fifth, there's only one way in that stadium and one way out. And I guarantee for the next few days, Ryan Day will not have one good sleep because once those gates close and they're in between the lines, they can't fucking leave. They're not allowed to leave, and lean back on possible allegations and.
Speaker 4: Connor stallions and all that. Now you have to play the game.
Speaker 5: Now you have to see the maze and blue who's been haunting your dreams for the last four years.
Speaker 4: For the last four years, we've.
Speaker 5: Been haunting Ohio State streams they have. Michigan has nothing to lose if we lose. Everyone's like, oh, we call that. It is what it is.
Speaker 4: Ryan Day his legacy at Ohio State.
Speaker 5: But I'm a fan of Ryan Day. I like him, I was around him.
Speaker 4: Good guy. This week fuck him.
Speaker 5: Fuck Ohio State, Fuck Columbus Ohio, and fuck the Big Ten. The University of Michigan will win this game and they will absolutely cover minus three and a half.
Speaker 4: Not so fast, cheeter Ohio State.
Speaker 3: And by the way, I think Michigan has a lot to lose, which they lose this weekend. Oh, here's what I'm gonna say. It's Ohio State money line. I'm saying Ohio State money line. I'm taking Ohio State this weekend. I think Michigan is a good football team. However, since Connor Salliens has been fired, since the linebacker coach has gotten fired, since they've had all this internal conflict you see in the play. JJ McCarthy is. He's a decent quarterback. He's not the Heisman top five guy like everybody thought he was.
Speaker 4: He's a decent quarterback.
Speaker 3: And I think Michigan's been exposed a little bit since you don't have all the preparation Shannan antics.
Speaker 4: I do think there's been a.
Speaker 3: Lot of heavy cloud over you guys, which plays into that factor. But Pennce State that game, Penn State obviously much better chance, probably wins that game with an actual quarterback in the backfield thunder center. Ohio State is an actual offense that they're playing with the defense that's just as good as both Michigan and Penn State.
Speaker 5: For those reasons, I like Ohio State statistically. Everything you just said about Ohio State's defense is wrong. Why is that Penn State lost to a team that chose not to throw the ball in the second half. Chose chose not to throw the ball in the second half. You say JJ McCarthy didn't play that well. He was seventh for a for sixty two yards. What a stat then did not throw the ball in the second half. This team is the most well put together team in all of college football, the hate fuels, the Wolverines, the true bad boys of college football. How are going to arrive and there's nothing the fucking Big ten can do about it?
Speaker 4: The true cheaters? Yeah, yeah, where we right in the back. Mitch started off Rivalry week.
Speaker 8: It's a I'm going Ohio State money line. I'm not gonna have some big pump up speech, some like ride on the horse, just leading to battle speech like Taylor has these the Ohio State.
Speaker 1: These boys know what's been going on.
Speaker 8: Michigan's had our number the last two years in a row, where it's gbot for the rivalry. This week, Uh, Marvin Harrison's is going to go off. Tray Von Henderson is going to go off. Marvin Harrison's going to show that he deserves the Heisman. I mean, it's they're they're walking into Michigan with something to prove.
Speaker 1: Com Acord we saw him in Notre Dame.
Speaker 8: He looked a little shaky then, but he's he's got his ship together and Ohio State money line.
Speaker 1: It is what it is.
Speaker 4: Give me a sleep number, Mattress for the next time you give us a speech. Brother, I'm not gonna I don't know, I tell I told you.
Speaker 1: I'm not going to give you some big pump up speech. We just know business give you plump speech.
Speaker 4: But here I go, go ahead, what do you who? You got Ohio State? In total there the number seven team in the country. This one's hard.
Speaker 2: For me because I really don't like Ohio State.
Speaker 1: I never have.
Speaker 2: But Michigan has not looked good the last two weeks, and that makes me nervous. And when I get nervous, it's usually when I make my best decisions. And I will be riding with the Wolverines in this matchup this week, and I think they will make it to the College Fotball Playoff, and I think they will get stomped in the College football Playoff, but they will beat Ohio State.
Speaker 6: Michigan has had what some call a cinematic season, a lot of ups and downs in terms of turmoil in the clubhouse, the cheating scandals, the coaching switches.
Speaker 7: There's a lot going on.
Speaker 6: But you take into a factor with the Blake Korums and the JJ McCarthy's, and the studs they have on their line, the Trevor Keegans and the Zach Centners, it almost seems impossible to beat these guys. And with that being said, I'm going Ohio State money line, and this has nothing to do with what we have going on this season. I just think that Ohio State is gonna come out angry. They've gotten taken care of the last two years in the game, and maybe maybe Michigan goes three straight. But I think they're gonna come into the Big House and I've been there before. It's not as loud as people say it is, and I think they're gonna take over and control the energy.
Speaker 7: So Ohio State money line.
Speaker 4: This one is tough, Gobble.
Speaker 9: This one is tough because of friendships on the bus, but also there's been a lot of shit talking on the bus, So I think it's oh wah ioh money line.
Speaker 5: This is exactly not exactly JP, This is exactly how I thought it would go. And you guys have just confirmed that the University of Mission will Ride High win their third Big Ten championship in a row, and then win the national championship. Gentlemen, it's been a pleasure being on this bus with you.
Speaker 3: Happy Thanksgiving drop comments, oh I oh, thanks for joining us.
Speaker 4: Big hugs, tiny kisses,