Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J.
Speaker 2: Trump's leadership.
Speaker 1: I'm Christy nom the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fined nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned, and deported.
Speaker 2: You will never return.
Speaker 1: But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right.
Speaker 2: Leave now.
Speaker 1: Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 3: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security EARNS what's going on.
Speaker 4: Traditional universities are outdated and don't teach you how to become an entrepreneur. They just teach you how to become an employee.
Speaker 5: You go to school for four years and you leave with nothing but debt. But here are EYL University. Our curriculum is much different.
Speaker 4: Our university teaches you real world skills that you can use to gain financial freedom right away. In traditional universities, you learn from professors that have never did what they teach, and they teach you how to become an employee. At our university, we use instructors that are currently successful in specific field that they teach, and they teach.
Speaker 3: You how to become an entrepreneur.
Speaker 5: For a limited time only, you can join EYL University for twenty five percent off of the annual membership. Learn about stocks, credit, real estate, crypto and more. Go to eyluniversity dot com right now and sign up to become an earner.
Speaker 4: Don't wait, don't hesitate it over there now.
Speaker 6: My graduates from my school being false back and drop thanks rop Mike, drop back drop.
Speaker 5: All right, guys, welcome back e y L. This is a follow up from the legendary invest Fest yeah that we had, so you know, we had a start started lineup at invest Fest and one of the people that was gracious enough to be a part of Investmentest was Jessica Lane Jessica is somebody that we know logan for what's that?
Speaker 3: What's Jessica Lane? Remember the phase remember the name.
Speaker 2: Period that's around with us?
Speaker 5: Yeah, we connected a while ago. I think Jason this is two weeks out person that introduced us really originally. But long story short, Jessica hosted a dope panel for US on building investment platforms, and it was really dope. And part of that panel was, you know, of course Mike sim shot out to him, who's hedgepoint manager in Atlanta and he specializes in four X. So Jessica actually has no MIC for a long time, and she actually is a four X investor in herself. And this is a conversation we've been having for a long time. We did one episode on four X before a shot out to Justin. But it's not when you look at like Market Mondays, so if you talk about stocks every week and crypto, we've been talking about crypto a lot. Also, you know, one episode out of one hundreds that we've had from when you combine Market Mondays and Earn your Leisure, a lot of people just felt that it just wasn't enough just to cover the wide variety of different strategies and just you know the depth of it. So we always can spend the block back and cover topic again. So and it's dope to have a female perspective.
Speaker 3: So having a woman investor is powerful.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so she's she's been killing the game. Like I said, she was on invest Fest stage in front of four thousand people. Killed that.
Speaker 3: Thank you for that.
Speaker 5: So we're gonna have a dough conversation about her journey, four X trading, how people have misconceptions about four X, how you can make money on four X, and a variety of other different things. So, first and foremost, thank you for joining us.
Speaker 2: Appreciate it absolutely absolutely for sure. Investments was amazing.
Speaker 5: Thank you, thank you, thank you. Shading Atlanta. You're from Atlanta, right.
Speaker 2: I'm born and raised was the greatest. That's my whole life in Atlanta, and then I graduated from Spelman, Like I'm in Atlanta.
Speaker 5: Okay, you the whole Atlanta through going through shoutus Atlanta that's like our second home. Oh we got so much love out in Atlanta, so many people, so many connections out there. So all right, let's let's talk about this. So you have a unique journey because you're an investor. But you started as an athlete and not you know, when you think of women, that's athletes of course, w NBA, basketball, track and field, really big gymnastics, things like that. But you were a boxer. And I heard you almost made to the Olympics something like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, sixteen, Yeah, I was. I was training for the Olympic Trials. I lost in a semifinals at the Olympic Trials. You know what I'm saying. But the Olympics and boxing, that journey taught me all of my discipline that I need in investing.
Speaker 5: How did you get into boxing?
Speaker 3: I'm interested in that. How did we get to I mean, did you do track and field too?
Speaker 2: No? Now, I played basketball my whole life, like when I was younger. Yeah, my dad and my mom played basketball, so I was like a basketball baby. But I always wanted to box. I was upset with Lei Lilie, and I asked them in sixth grade could I box? They say no. So then when I literally got a job in high school, I got a job just so I can pay for boxing. So I started at like I would say, fifteen sixteen ish, and then I literally just paid for my boxing lessons and that was it. And then I started doing it every single day and then I started sparring and I was good at it. My trainer was like the first time I spared, I gave this girl like I made her nose bleed, right. He was like, you want to do this for I was like, yeah, I want to do it for real. And then he just started like we just started traveling on the road going to fights and stuff like that, and then I just started doing national fights and then that lit into me training for the Olympics and then that journey. It was just such a women in boxing is not really a good thing for me because I'm not a girl that is boyish. So for me, trainers like trying to hit on you all this stuff. It was just a very toxic like space because most boxers you see the glitz and glamor of people on TV. It's not like that when you're training, especially like for the Olympics, like you in the trenches. You know what I'm saying, You got a whole bunch of it was just it was a lot. It was a lot.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I mean I think people domestic seven when they see you, they see glamor of beautiful woman.
Speaker 3: But she was knocking people out for sure.
Speaker 5: Have you knocked you knocked somebody out before?
Speaker 2: I knocked somebody out in spine? Okay, not in a real life match, of course. In real matches you have like headgear and stuff like that. Your gloves are padded like this USA regulations. There's no way again around that, and you have to do the Olympics before you are able to go pro. I didn't want to go pro in boxing just because one, women don't make a lot of money being pro, like it's not like the WNB. Well, WNBA women don't even make a lot of money compared to men. But I have friends that are pro boxers right now. They make three thousand and four thousand, five thousand a fight stuff like that. There are some women that make like one hundred thousand, but it's still not compared to I have a friend, okay that is a male boxer. He literally made like three million his last fight, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: So it's like, yeah, I'm thinking about it now. I don't really even like undercards. How does that work?
Speaker 4: Do they put female fights on male undercards or it's just like it just depends.
Speaker 2: But it's not even really promoted like that and shout out to like I have a lot of great friends. You know what I'm saying. That are women boxers, tire Brown, you know what I'm saying. It's a lot.
Speaker 5: But okay, so all right, so that doesn't work out. What happened? You got injured?
Speaker 2: No, I just decided the Olympic trials didn't work out. I was like, this is not the life for me because I knew I didn't want to go pro after the Olympics. For women, it's like, what's next. There isn't anything next, you know what I'm saying, not for me. Like Clarissa Shield is the one that paved the way for women's boxers, and then you have like Roquela Miller. They're like amazing women fighters. But for me, I'm like, okay, I got to get to the bag now because it's a very broke grind.
Speaker 3: Give me the time frame. Now are we in schooling, training and doing this.
Speaker 2: I was training for all of it the whole time I was in college, so I did need to have a college life. And then I was like fighting, fighting and fighting. I would say I graduated twenty fourteen, so yeah, from twenty I would say, twenty thirteen is to twenty sixteen was the fighting gears?
Speaker 3: Okay, got true, I got and.
Speaker 2: Before that that was just straight training.
Speaker 5: So okay, so how did you get introduced to four X?
Speaker 2: How did you one of my nils? Okay, I'm a Delta, I pledged altest moments. So one of my niils she bought a house. Well, she was buying a house at twenty three, and I was like, girl, wait what, run it back real quick, tell me what you're doing. Yeah, okay, so that's like a girl that pledges under me. Okay, so she bought a house at twenty three. I was like, wait, what how? And then she told me she was doing forests, and I just started researching, research and researching. But of course it's not like the forest that people see. Okay, it's not the forest if people see. It's not a company. I'm not affiliated with the company. I'm a completely independent investor.
Speaker 5: So all right, so we'll let's talk about this. A lot of people think FORX is a scam. They have a very negative perception of four X. Why is that?
Speaker 2: Why is that because the network marketing companies.
Speaker 5: Network get out of fan network marketing company.
Speaker 2: Well, so This is the thing. I have no problem when network marketing companies with a business module, depending on if it's like if it's herbal Life and you're selling a protein drink for somebody to get in shape, Okay, it's helping that person. But when it comes to forest, a lot of people are like, hey, look at my lifestyle. You know what I'm saying, sign up, join me. You'll have this lifestyle, you'll have all these calls, you'll have this house, it's all this stuff. But they're not making their money from trading. They're making their money from recruiting people. So then you have a whole wave of people that's like earn while you learn. Once you join this, I'm going to teach you, but they don't ever teach you because the thing is is if they taught you, ultimately you don't need the company because you're making your money through trading.
Speaker 3: Makes sense.
Speaker 4: I mean I feel like over the past five to ten years, that's what it was like. I got invited into a bunch of meetings where it was like, we want to teach you something. I'm like, yes, stop, stop, I know what you're trying to do. And I feel like it hit our community hard. Yeah, Like chids were just like I can make money. I can make money. It's fast money. It's fast money, but it's not it's hard. So when you got into the to the fort app like game, not even gain but investing in forests, what's the first thing you looked into to study? What?
Speaker 2: So I needed to learn about the economy. Actually, the girl that I told you I was twenty three years old, she was actually a part on one of those companies. And then I was like, oh no, this is not what I want to do. I need to learn the right way. I spend like over twenty one thousand dollars to learn how to trade through this guy he like has this hedge fund. He was this amazing investor. But the thing is is that people don't realize the foreign exchange market has been around for years upon of years. It's just now coming on the map right now because of these network marketing companies. And it's not even just one. There are tons of network marketing companies out there that promote, hey, learn how to trade. It's the systems and it's the robots that is like, oh, put your money here and let it automatically trade for you and everybody lose the money and they're like, oh, I hate for it. No, forest is just like anything else. Just like if you decided right now that you want to go you know what I'm saying, be a doctor. You're not going to go in on the a floor at a whole at a hospital and say, hey, I'm going to perform surgery. No, you have to actually go to medical school and get your credentials to actually perform that task. It's the exact same and for it. So you have to learn the skill set.
Speaker 4: You got your guys from a hedge fund advantager? Where'd you find them?
Speaker 3: Because that's not like you don't walk down the street and say like, oh hey, what do you do? Right?
Speaker 4: And twenty one thousand kudos to you for investing in yourself. Obviously you learn the skill that you have for your lifetime.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but that's not.
Speaker 4: An easy task at the age I mean you're fresh out of college, right, so at this time, what's that like?
Speaker 3: And where'd you find the edge fal manager?
Speaker 2: Okay? So let me back up. Okay, because I did pay for a course first, and then of course I lost a lot of money. It wasn't the course that I should have paid for. Then I paid for another course. So over the last course that I paid for he was fifteen thousand. Honestly, I found him by the grace of Guy. Everything in my life is about a grace of Guy. He just lead me to the people that I need to have. And so with that, that was fifteen thousand. So it's fifteen thousand on top of six thousand. So that corsus the twenty one thousand.
Speaker 5: Okay, so let me ask you this. Let's let's get into this conversation. We talked about stocks a lot. We have a stock show called Market Monday shot at the end heard of it. Is there a correlation between four x and stocks?
Speaker 2: Absolutely?
Speaker 5: What is the correlation?
Speaker 2: Except well, okay, so think about it like this. In stocks, people are investing in companies, all right, to make their money. You're you're literally researching companies. So you're looking at corporate owners, you're looking at a company's that you're looking at all these different things to decide whether or not that company is good to invest in. And for us, we're looking at different economies. That is telling us whether or not that economy is a good economy to invest in. So let's take gross domestic product for instance, Right, So GDP in stocks, you guys look at GDP in regards to sectors. So let's say there is a lot of imports coming from China, and let's say it that's gonna benefit the tech sectors. So you guys are looking at tech sectors in the foreign exchange market, we look at imports and ed sports because that tells us the overall health of the economy. So if we have a lot of imports coming in, that's telling us that, okay, consumer spending is there. If we have consumer spending, then that means that our economy ultimately is good at that point. So ultimately the US dollar goes up. So everything adverse to the US dollar we sell everything with the US dollar is the base we buy.
Speaker 3: Okay, Okay, I get that.
Speaker 4: So if I'm looking for the GDP right like, I'm at beginner, where am I going to find a GDP? I mean, obviously I know in stocks is we know to go, But what is somebody in the four x space?
Speaker 3: Where are they going?
Speaker 2: A lot of people look at for its factory. That's one. I look at market Watch for a lot of stuff. I watch Bloomberg like literally NonStop like and then you know, Bloomberg is twenty four hours if you got the subscription, So I literally watch it and I trade London Session a lot. So London session is a session and for its you have different sessions, so depending on what session you're choosing to partake in. And I mean it's just like stocks, Like the news comes out, you understand what that news is and you apply it. This past Friday, we had non farm payroll. The expectant number was seven hundred. It came in as two hundred. Literally, that's going to cause the US dollar to drop. You see what I'm saying. So it's a lot of correlations. Just it's just how we apply it is a little bit different.
Speaker 4: Can we talk about sessions real quick, because we've had conversations with people who trade for it's not I mean just in passing and that's something that gets overlooked. But like trading, getting up at two o'clock to trade and going to sleep, you know me during the day, so you can trade at night.
Speaker 3: I even had a young man chout to Ronnie Brown. She was telling about her son.
Speaker 4: He had to get to school by seven, so he was like, mom, I probably can trade a different different sector during my lunchtime and I'm like, oh, this kid's really getting it.
Speaker 3: Can you talked about that a little bit?
Speaker 2: Yeahah, course, of course. So you have different sessions. You have the most prominent sessions that people trade is London session. In New York sessions, it's just liquidity that pumps through the market depending on what's happening in their economy. Our session opens at eight am. In regards to our particular New York session trading time, we're trading at eight am, like I know, like when it comes to stocks wherever case maybe I know that you guys have the opening bill at nine thirty black hours. We look at eight am as our market open for the New York session for it.
Speaker 3: Okay, So those are the two most popular.
Speaker 2: Those are the two most popular. And then of course you have New Zealand session. Well, ultimately you have New Zealand session, you have Australian session. All of these sessions correlate their back to back, so the Sydney session is New Zealand and Australia together. Then you have the Tokyo session and then you have that flows into London session and then that flows into New York session.
Speaker 3: So somebody could just be doing this all day.
Speaker 2: Yeah they chose to. Yeah, they chose to. But you you choose your favorite pairs. Like, just like stocks, you're not investing in everything, right, and for it, we're not well granted, some people probably do. Real good traders have their favorite peers that they trade. So what I trade Primarily I trade great British pound versus US dollar. I trade great British pound versus Japanese yen. I trade eur O USD because I like those peers. They have the most solatility, the most liquidity.
Speaker 5: So let's back it up a little bit. If anybody I might not be familiar with to pair. So if pairs, you got one country's currency versus another countries' currency, right, So the British pound versus the US dollar. Right, you put the trade in and you're, for lack of a better word, you're betting on a British pound for the day. If the British pound outpaces the US dollar for the day, then you win. If it doesn't outpace it, you lose.
Speaker 2: So I don't want to say bad because it's actual, substantial, fundamental data that is aligned to to tell you what actual currency is going to do. So yeah, I don't really look.
Speaker 5: At it or not, Like I said, lack of a better word, but you kind of you're placing right your judgment.
Speaker 2: So Friday, actually let's take it back to invest Fest. Okay, so invest Fast the day before it invests Fast. Well, actually, the whole weekend of investm Fest literally starting the twenty seventh, okay, was Jackson Holes Imposium. All right, So that's literally where the FED is deciding whether or not they want to taper off inflation. Okay, So in that if the Fest decided that they're not gonna taper off inflation, that caused our whole US dollar to drop, because ultimately, what's that saying. The fat's been beating around the bush for that forever, right, So if the Faster are deciding they're not gonna taper off inflation, our US dollar drops, which means that they drown. Powell, the FED chair, spoke at eight thirty am that morning that Friday morning. I bought GBP USD because I knew the US dollar was gonna tak Okay, So GBP is the base US dollar is the quote. Basically, I'm saying that the US dollar is going to be weaker than the Great British pound at that time, so I buy gb USD I sold the USDCAD. That was another pair that I traded that day because it was just amazing. It was amazing. It's just an amazing day. And then a lot of people don't know this. And for it's we use a platform or trade and platform called METI Trader four okay, So literally we placed trades on gold as well, even though gold is a commodity, but we traded as a peer and for it, so it's gold versus the US dollars. So also I bought gold that morning.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 2: I wish I could show you all these starts on trade and View because it's just it was beautiful. So fundamentally, and this is the thing about forests, our fundamentals always line up with our technicals, right, So technically I had divergence all day long on the d X Y. The d s Y is literally the dollar index, so I knew, okay, one, I was at a level of resistance. I literally was at this for I used Fibonacci a.
Speaker 4: Lot, so I was I'm listening to you now, I'm like, all right, I'm hearing the stock terms, right, So you're talking about support and resistance.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so I was at every level of resistance.
Speaker 3: OK. Gotcha.
Speaker 2: I was at a negative sixty one point a on my fifth level, which is my reversal level in regards to my currencies. I also had divergence. Divergence is basically where the RSI is doing something opposite.
Speaker 3: Of price relative strength index.
Speaker 2: Okay, yes, I'm not getting too So they were doing two opposites. So technically I literally had three confluences. Confluences, it's multiple things to add up to give you a confirmation on your trade.
Speaker 3: So you're looking for those of your signals.
Speaker 4: The relative strength, right, that just means how many people are buying and selling.
Speaker 2: It's a check mark and you got your check.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 2: Once I got all my checks on the list, all of these technicals line up, and then I got this fundamental data to give me why this is happening.
Speaker 3: Oh, I'm going on in This is what Ian would say, like load the book.
Speaker 2: Yes, because you know you know what's gonna happen. If you know what's gonna happen. And not only that, I mean ultimately I'm the type of person I really do feel as though like technicals and fundamentals, some people say, oh, you only need technical so people say, oh, you can only trade fundamentals. I'm very big on entries, Like they call me the entry Queen and for it. So I'm very big on entries. I think that you should have the best entry possible, right because of course, the whole goal is to buy low sell high. You don't want to literally have a whole but your draw down in your trades, Like you want to come in with the best entry possible so you can leverage the most amount of money to make the most amount of profit on your trade.
Speaker 3: What other platforms can you trade on that?
Speaker 2: I mean, I just use Meta Trade. The other ones broke, so you have different brokers that you can use, but METI Trader for is the platform. There are tons of brokers that you can use in the foreign exchange market because technically a lot of them, like they're offshore brokers. You know what I'm saying. I'm assuming, yeah, but it's fees for everything.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm saying, but if you're doing it yourself.
Speaker 2: Yeah, of course, but it's it's it's literally a whole list of brokers, you know what I'm saying. Like, I see I use LCM, that's some people use q goes away, some people use kot For us, there are tons of brokers you can use.
Speaker 5: So okay, as far as entries, since you spoke about that, how do you determine this is a good entry point? Use technical analysis, Candlesticks, No, I.
Speaker 2: Use technical analysis for all of my entries. My technicals always tell me, okay, it is about to happen. Then my fundamentals is like I could foresee the future that something either good or bad is going to happen based off of how my technicals are lying up. Right, So if I'm at a heavy level of support like this, every Sunday, I mark up the market for like literally all my mentees around the world, right, I literally tell them everything that's going to happen every week. It always happens, you know what I'm saying. So in regards to my entries, what I'll do I'll wait for a break and retest, you know what I'm saying. Structure always tells you so, like you said, Candlesticks, But of course it's not just well and for us, it's not just Candlesticks. I'm literally looking to see what price is doing. So of course you could say, if it's a lot of volume in the market or wherever the case is, like, maybe are happening. But again, divergence is one of my main ones. I don't really use indicators on my chart, but the only one I do use as an RSI is only to determine divergence. Once I see divergence, and then I use FIBs for everything also, so I understand each FIB level, each field level I have a meaning for. So a lot of people be like, oh, sixty one point eight is the golden ratio and that's the only one. No, all of them matter, all of them have a meeting. So if I understand that I'm in my thirty eight point two, I know price is about to be aggressive at this point, So I understand, like how I'm going to carry this trade to the next tape profit level?
Speaker 3: Okay? Okay, So I mean in trading, and we.
Speaker 4: Always talk about it, we don't want to invest in a bunch of companies and you say that you do two pairs. And the reason we tell people not to invest in so many companies is it's tough to research and study and get technicals and fundamentals for all these companies. What does that look like for you on a daily basis, how much time are you spending on the technicals and fundamentals before you may because I, like you said, you're giving information to a lot of people.
Speaker 3: What's the time that you're putting them to do that?
Speaker 2: So my students know so far the masses I mark up five fairs because they all know like y'all are about to throw me off my game because at the end of the day, I'm giving y'all money ultimately, So I refuse to look at everything because I mean, you know the whole saying jack about trades, master of Now you need to really know what's going on in these economies if you're going to trade them. I know everything going on in the US economy, I know everything going on Japanese economy. I know everything going on in the London economy in Great British pown because those are peers that I trade. You see what I'm saying. So I mean, really that's it.
Speaker 5: So let's have a conversation about the UK. You say you study the UK a lot, because we have a lot of listeners in London and in the UK. So what is something that you know you study that you notice in that economy? That might be a little different from American economy.
Speaker 2: So a lot of our stuff is very very very very correlated because it's such a strong e economy. Like when you're looking at strengths of economies, you're looking at how strong that economy is compared to other economies. So you have some countries that are very very big on imports, and you have a lot of countries that are very very big on exports. Okay, So like London, just like the United States, is very very big on imports. Okay, so their import driven economies. You have some countries that will literally devalue their currency. Okay, I hope this makes sense. But some countries I don't know if I'm not going to because I don't want to go to d but some countries devalue their currency to combat trade and balance. Yes exactly. Okay, I just made a video on this, but yes, because it's true. Like so, so basically Japan is ooh. I'm explaining like this because I feel like techy people will understand this and stocks. So let's say Japan produces Let's say, uh, what's something people like like PlayStations or something like that. Let's say they say, okay, it's going to take a thousand dollars to manufacture this product, all right, So ultimately, if it's going to take a thousand dollars to manufacture this product, I want to keep my currency weaker than these other economies because I understand supply and demand. And because I understand supply and demand, I want to make sure that that the value of what it costs to produce this product, right, is not going to cost me a lot, because ultimately, if if I make my currency stronger than the US dollar, or make my currency stronger than the Great British pound, that's going to cost me more to do my my ex sports. Does that make sense? Okay? Perfect and great? I hope it. I have you it does, because sometimes I'll be trying to make sure I ain't going off with you. I mean, not y'alls, but I'm talking about the audience.
Speaker 5: Yeah, if you're exporting, it's more it's better to have a week of dollar. If you're importing, it is better to have a.
Speaker 2: Short exactly, absolutely, Okay.
Speaker 5: So aw right, so you're doing pairings mainly on what are those three pairings that you're doing again?
Speaker 2: So GBP USD, what's GB great British pound versus the US dollar, Great British pound versus the Japanese yen, and euros versus the US dollar. And that's it mostly, But because I have so many students worldwide, I also mark up USD CAB because I have a lot of students in Canada also, and so, and that's what I mean by fundamentals. Always a line. If you know it's a strike on the oil refinery, you already know what's gonna happen with USD cat. The Canadian dollar is gonna get weak. That means everything in verse to it. GBP cat will go up, USD cat will go up. You see what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: So is anything? Is it? Every time I took I think about for x is trading like day trading or I heard you could even swing traded. I've never heard anybody talking about long term hole. Can you long term investments?
Speaker 3: That?
Speaker 5: Does it make sense to do that?
Speaker 2: It just depends. It depends because there's so much It depends on what currency you're trading. Also, it's so much volatility that occurs in the foreign exchange market that a lot of people like. For it's because you can make an amensible amount of money and on a short term basis. But you have to know the skill set in order to do it. That's a fact.
Speaker 5: So how long are you holding up? It's just entry day. It just depends on average, Like what's the longest that you hold.
Speaker 2: No more than a week?
Speaker 5: No more in a week?
Speaker 2: Man three to five days.
Speaker 5: And mats short term swing trading. What's the rate of returns that you look for?
Speaker 2: Listen and they're amencible.
Speaker 5: Like what's the average? Like what's the average for you?
Speaker 2: But it depends, it depends on what's happening in the economy, because this is the thing.
Speaker 5: Last week, last week? What was your rate of returns last week?
Speaker 2: But I can't do it like this. Let me tell you why I'm saying I can't do it like this, because it's not just based off of the amount of money that you're putting up. You can have one hundred thousand dollars in your account unless they make twelve thousand. That we right. That is because it's based off of the lot size that you place on that position, opposed to in stocks where you say, like I'm turning this, I'm looking for a fifty percent return on this or twenty percent or eight percent return on this. It's not like that and for its because you're you're placing think of it as futures to a certain extent.
Speaker 4: Okay, So the lot side, so like what you're saying in a sense is like, all right, when I'm training stocks, if I get a twenty percent return, that might be my exit out of the position or I might let it go.
Speaker 2: Yes, So you have a goal that day that you're trying to make. So typically, on I would say on an every week basis, I try to shoot for like twenty to thirty percent. But this is the thing. It just depends on what's happening that week. Also because if it's not something that I really like Jackson Hole Symposium, I mean eighty percent, you know what I'm saying, Like whatever you said, Ian said, the goal all lit or whatever, Like well, yeah, like it depends on what's happening, you know what I'm saying. If I'm just doing my regular day to day trades, I'm looking at twenty thirty to thirty percent because I understand, Okay, One, I'm a very disciplined trader first off, So even when I reach my goal, I'm out, Like I'm not trying to go be like, my goal is eighty percent literally over like I would say, it just depends. I actually have all my goals written on the back for real. Oh yeah, so you're looking at it earlier like that, like say.
Speaker 3: What's a lot of size? I heard you say that. What's a lot? You said it depends on a lot of size? What's that ex happening?
Speaker 2: A lot of size is how much you're willing to put up per trades. So if you have one hundred thousand dollars account and you say I want to make twenty Okay, so the market moves and.
Speaker 3: Pips pips, that's future too, right, same thing right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's very very similar. So the market moves and pips, right, So a lot size is based off of that move. That's why when you ask me that question of like what's on average? What are you looking at? It just depends on like okay, so m Forest. Even when I mark up my student for my students on Sundays, I will say, okay, this is the short term move. We have major and minor structure. Minor structure is the right now money. Major structure is the play for the week. Okay, because you already know that trades is volatile, so this is going to happen right now. Then price is going to pull back and then this longer term play is what you need to catch for the overall move. Right now, if I understand that on this shorter term move, because I know it's not that much in regards to pips, it could be fifty pips. So fifty pips is like it's a unit of measurement. So think about if you say you want to go outside and you want to go run. If you say I'm about to go one three miles, you just told me how far you're going to run, and the market a pip is a unit of measurement. So if the market pushes one hundred pips and I trade a dollar per pip, and you trade five dollars per pip, you now have one hundred dollars. You now have five hundred.
Speaker 4: Dollars or noah in futures as ticks, that's what it was.
Speaker 3: It's like how many doesn't move, So it's similar thing. Yeah, okay, got you. Now.
Speaker 4: You said something about being a disciplined trader, and I know a lot of times we talked about how sports and Shotty talks about it a lot about how sports helped him in certain ways about in life. And you said that boxing was what caused you to be such a disciplined trader. What are some of those attributes that you took from boxing to help you in this trading platform.
Speaker 2: Well, first off, managing my money and understanding that once I reached his point, I'm not going to be greedy. That's first off, because I'm a very very disciplined person. Like when it came to my eating, when it came to me just waking up and working out, nobody ever had to get me to do that. Right when it comes to trading, you always have to make sure that you are the best way to say it is literally dotting your eyes and crossing your tea's. Like some people, because it's money and money is so accessible, especially in a foreign exchange market, they place trades without doing their due diligence to see if that's a good trade that they should be in or not. So somebody could just place the position position without like adequately researching that position. Some people don't wake up for the session that they're trying to trade. Like. It's so many different things, but ultimately boxing med me who I am in regards to even learning this skill set. Trading is hard, Like I ain't gonna sugarcoat it, you know what I'm saying. But because I'm such a disciplined person, I was willing to go through the fire, you know what I'm saying. And now it's at the point where I mean, you should never tell somebody that you don't lose. Like I'm not about to be like, oh, you know what I'm saying, you don't lose. But at the end of the day, when you understand your craft and you understand everything surrounding it and what makes the market move, some people just be like, oh, I'm a trader, but they can't even tell me, Okay, what's happening with our economy right now? Break it down for me, tell me what's happening. If you don't understand fundamentally what is moving price, how can you call yourself a trader. You can't just say, oh, it's a level of support, this level of resistance, buy here, sale here, or the RSI is overbought or over sold, so you should place a body no, because it could keep going down, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: I think that's what what was caught.
Speaker 4: My attention was because I saw so many young people involved and their perception was like, it's easy money.
Speaker 3: I can make money very.
Speaker 4: Easily without having the proper education for young people. What are some of the skill sets that you would say that are mandatory if they were going to get into the space.
Speaker 2: One learning fundamental analysis. A lot of people don't like to read. You can't. You can't learn fundamentals without reading, like like, you can't learn fundamental analysis without reading. Now, I will say that if you're a very technical sound trader. I have friends that are great technical traders. But you're going to lose a lot of money before you're consistently profitable. And that's a fact because you don't you don't have anything to guide you. So in trading you have the literally the opposites of hope and fear. Some people, especially in for Its Right, they have anxiety in a market as soon as it turns blue, they like me.
Speaker 4: This episode is brought to you by P and C Bank. A lot of people think podcasts about work are boring, and sure they definitely can be, but understanding of professionals routine shows us how they achieve their success little by little, day after day. It's like banking with P and C Bank. It might seem boring to safe plan and make calculated decisions with your bank, but keeping your money boring is what helps you live or more happily fulfilled life. P and C Bank Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five. Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five is a service mark of the PNC Financial Service Group, Inc. P and C Bank National Association Member FDIC.
Speaker 3: Erness What's Up?
Speaker 4: You ever walk into a small business and everything works like The checkout is fast, the receipts are digital, tipping is a breeze, and you're out the door before the line even builds Odds are they're using Square. We love supporting businesses that run on Square because it just feels seamless. Whether it's a local coffee shop, a vendor at a pop up market, or even one.
Speaker 3: Of our merch partners.
Speaker 4: Square makes it easy for them to take payments, manage inventory, and run their business with confidence, all from one simple system. If you're a business owner or even just thinking about launching something soon, Square is hands down one of the best tools out there to help you start, run, and grow. It's not just about payments. It's about giving you time back so you can focus on what matters most Ready. To see how Square can transform your business, visit Square dot com backslash go backslash eyl to learn more that Square dot com backslash, go backslash eyl. Don't wait, don't hesitate. Let's Square handle the back end. You can keep pushing your vision forward.
Speaker 7: You just realized your business needed to hire someone yesterday. How can you find amazing candidates fast? Easy? Just use Indeed stop struggling to get your job posts seen on other job sites. With Indeed sponsored jobs, your post jumps to the top of the page for your relevant candidates, so you can reach the people you want faster. According to Indeed data, sponsored jobs posted directly on Indeed have forty five percent more applications than non sponsored jobs. Don't wait any longer, speed up your hiring right now with Indeed, and listeners of this show will get a seventy five dollars sponsored job credit to get your jobs more visibility at indeed dot com slash pod katz thirteen. Just go to Indeed dot com slash pod Katz thirteen right now and support our show by saying, you heard about indeed on this podcast, terms and conditions apply. Indeed is all you need.
Speaker 2: He swiped this over close disposition out and they don't really understand how it works, like psychologically, right, A lot of people are fearful when they're in profit that their profits are just gonna go away or something like that, so they'll close out their positions. But when they're in losing trades, they hold them and they're hopeful that they're going to turn around. But they never even had the adequate like reasonings or reasons to be in this trade. And in the first place, you see what I'm saying. Yeah, So it's like that's the main thing. You got to master psychology and that's how like discipline helped me. You know what I'm saying, You got to master your psychology psychology to everything in the market. You cannot be a trader without having proper psychology.
Speaker 5: So what is spreads on trades?
Speaker 2: A spread is literally where what's the best way to explain this? A spread is where the best way I can just sprain it is where a broker will literally increase the spread for them to make money.
Speaker 4: So, in a sense, we talked about it like it's a car, right. The asking price is what you're going to when you walk into a dealership. That's what they're telling you. Got to pay for your bid is what you're saying that you're willing to be for. That difference in between is where the brokes is usually the money.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so the.
Speaker 2: Similar so yeah, so they make they make their money off of spreads. Brokers make their money off of spreads in the posits period and.
Speaker 5: It could be either variable or fixed. Yeah, okay, so I would as the way.
Speaker 2: But this is the thing when it comes to spreads and for it, your trading times are increased spreads.
Speaker 5: So I explain that, so.
Speaker 2: When you are in high volume trading sessions, they're going to be larger spreads because at the end of the day, the broker they know you want to trade during this time, so they're going to charge you more to find a buyer for a seller and a seller for a buyer in this particular time.
Speaker 3: So usd that at eight am.
Speaker 2: That's how literally the spreads will increase and then you'll see them gradually go back down as soon as the market opens, especially on Sunday. Sunday is literally where Sydney session opens and five pm our time, So we can trade at five pm our time on Sunday, it's right, But that's eight am their time, right, So that's when the first like trading session begins. As soon as Sunday hits, the spreads are and then they gradually go back in.
Speaker 5: So what's what's the best time to trade?
Speaker 2: New York session or London session? But also it's just New York session is literally eight am Eastern time and then three am that's London. London sessions three Eastern Standard time.
Speaker 5: Those are the best time to trade, yes, but this is the thing.
Speaker 2: Also, it depends on what type of trader you are and how good you are. If you're somebody that is not a good trader and you like slower trades, then you might think Australian session is better, you know what I'm saying, or Tokyo. So it just yeah, it's not as volatile at all. New York session and London session are the most volatile sessions. Everybody's up trading, everybody's uptrading. But also because they are such strong economies, that is where the most movement happens.
Speaker 3: So let's go to this.
Speaker 4: Since during the pandemic right, what was I mean, what was the effect on the forest market? I know what it was on obviously the stock market similar impacts.
Speaker 2: Or no, completely different, it was different because okay, so first off, coronavirus affected everywhere, period, point blank. But from a forests perspective, like, okay, how can I explain this from a forest perspective, every single economy was affected differently, right, So from a fundamental perspective, there was a lot of fear in the market. But when you understand your technicals and then you're at certain levels that you understand, price still followed structure, if that makes sense. Does that make sense?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 2: Grateful? Okay, so probably still followed structure. That's how so we make money whether the market goes up or down, like if the market crashed tomorrow that is you remember on when Michael's on stage and I asked him, I specifically asked him this question because again we trade gold, and well, gold is a commodity. However, on a METI trade or for a platform four x traders trade gold. Okay, So I asked Mike, I said, hey, right now, with all everything that's going on with the Taliban in Afghanistan, like Afghanistan literally sits on one trillion dollar worth of resources and precious metals, So how do you think gold is going to be affected? He was like, were about to make a lot of money, like literally that that's that's the truth. Anything that happens, good or bad will cause us to make money. If you understand the skills and if you under like if you have the proper knowledge one, but also understand again your entries, your exits, like all of that.
Speaker 5: Okay, margin can you can you trade on margin with for X just.
Speaker 2: Like everything is leverage positions. All of our positions are leverage.
Speaker 5: All of your positions, so you can't just you have to use margin.
Speaker 2: Yeah, explain that all of our positions are leveraged. So ultimately, if we place the trade, like even banks, when banks trade in the foreign exchange market, they literally hedge their positions to mitigate risks, but they're using margin to do so. In the foreign exchange market, we use leverage on every position.
Speaker 3: Is that like like dangel I know, like in Soca, it's.
Speaker 2: Definitely if you don't know what you're doing. That's why a lot of people say for it's a skim and they lose all their money. But that's because they don't have proper education. You got to learn how to do it.
Speaker 5: So what are some of the biggest mistakes that people making for.
Speaker 2: Us getting out there too soon? Not not having proper knowledge? All right? Because for X is something that I would say is what we all know has been around for centuries. But because it's the market with the least barriers and entry, which meaning which means that like a options contract, a good options contract, somebody cannot come in with a good options contract with no less than two thousand dollars for a good one. Right now, if they come in with a good options contract, let's say that they do all their research or whatever case, maybe they're not putting up two thousand dollars unless they do their research. And afore, in a shange mark, you got people getting in with one hundred dollars, one hundred and fifty dollars, three hundred dollars, you know what I'm saying. So it's just like you say, kids playing in the market, like ooh, it's a video game by seale by sale, Like no, you know what I'm saying. So the main thing that I could say is not having proper knowledge, like that's the biggest mistake.
Speaker 4: So that's good for the people. But you also said that you failed when you started.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so what I's also over one hundred thousand dollars. I literally lost my entire saviors in the account and I was depressed.
Speaker 3: It was let's not skip that point.
Speaker 5: It was that was.
Speaker 2: Nothing but the grace of God. Like I'm telling you, like I literally knew that it was real, and I was like, God, like I need like I remember corn in the middle of the floor. I fasted for twenty one days, was in a prayer closet, slipped in my prayer closet, like I'm talking about journal like it went on a streak like fast, like because I'm like, this is a block after you. Yeah, that was after I.
Speaker 5: Had So you did that to get the money back?
Speaker 2: No, no, no, Jesus.
Speaker 3: In the closet.
Speaker 5: Human sacrifice.
Speaker 2: See you see that down and no.
Speaker 3: I didn't even noticed you.
Speaker 2: See them down to me right now, time coming down here, trying to get it true. Hey, y'all, plow hair play God looking at y'all like y'all laughing at my back.
Speaker 5: I trying to understand.
Speaker 3: That that boy, right, God, y'all God's watching.
Speaker 2: God literally looking at y'all like y'all laughing at my baby right now.
Speaker 4: No, No, we never need you because you didn't lose you learn that. So I want to because there's a lot of people that are losing money, and so I want you to go through your experience because you're a season trader now, and so I don't want them to go down the same route.
Speaker 3: I don't want them to end up in the closet. I don't.
Speaker 2: I'm just trapped in a closet.
Speaker 3: Shout all right now. But like so one of the things that you learned from that, obviously, Okay.
Speaker 2: Let me just go back, let me just go back. No, I did not sleep in the closet to say, hey, God, can you give me my back my money back if I make this sacrifice.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 2: But what I will say is that when you are in certain places and spaces in your life where you know that there's a void, you just have to do certain things to get closer to God and like really to hear from him, to really even understand is this your path? Because regardless for the same my path, I ain't gonna be successful at a period. You know what I'm saying, like God has an annoying on every single calling that you have in your life, even y'all doing this. You know how many people start pass who start podcasts, but they're not successful. Y'all have an anointance to do this. That's why it's skyrocketed in the way in which it has.
Speaker 3: You appreciate that, just.
Speaker 2: My life and for it, my students have the testimonials that they do because I was anointed to do this, and I truly know and believe that because of how many people's lives I've changed in the process. So when it came to me fast and I'm like God, Like, first off, is this even for me? You know what I'm saying, like I wanted to hear from God. I think a lot of people don't believe that they can hear from God or have a conversation with Him, Like God come to me in my dreams. God comes to me like God literally speaks to me. You know what I'm saying on different things in different places and situations. That is just like should I be doing this or should I not? Am I following the money or is this my purpose? Is this something that you calling me to do? Or am I just looking at everything else, trying to figure out how I need to be financially stable, like lead me to what it is that I need to do or who I need to be in order for me to literally manifest greatness.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think that's that's so powerful because a lot of people get that misconscrewed. They're chasing the money and they forget that there's a purpose on their life, right, and so they just feel like, since I'm making money, this must be the purpose.
Speaker 3: A lot of times it's not.
Speaker 4: And so you see that happening, especially in the business world, where people will up and change careers because it wasn't my purpose, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: So that that's powerful, that's powerful.
Speaker 5: Tess'm so like when you lost on that, what was the reason how you lost it? Just uneducated? Trade?
Speaker 2: I educated? And then once you at that time.
Speaker 3: What's going on?
Speaker 4: Earnest, Look at twenty six, I made one of the most important decisions of my life. That's right. I didn't have family at the time, but I did have a life insurance policy. A wise man told me life assurance isn't about the people who die, It's about the people who live. It's one of the best ways to secure generational wealth for your family's future, and it makes perfect sense why people get life insurance, especially term coverage, which surprisingly is affordable. Why not pay a little bit each month to secure the future of the people you love long term. If you're asking yourself that question, I want you to check out Ladder. Ladder makes it impressively fast and easy to get coverage. You just need a few minutes in a phone or a laptop to apply. Ladder's algorithms work instantly, so you'll know right away if you're approved for coverage, no hidden fees, and you can cancel any time. And since life insurance costs more as you age, now is the time to get started, So check out Ladder to day to see if you're instantly approved. Go to Ladder life dot com slash ey l that's l a d d er Life dot com slash eyl that's Ladder Life dot com slash eyl. You know how this word. Don't wait, don't hesitate. Secure your family's future right now.
Speaker 2: Once you don't really understand why you're taking the losses and you keep doing the same thing but also not managing your risk properly and then staying in positions too long again, hoping that it's going to turn around without the proper education for even like it's just so much that I know now that I didn't know then you know what I'm saying, And it was just like, Okay, I got it. Do you know what I'm saying at that moment?
Speaker 5: Yeah, let me ask you this. Do you have stop losses in trading?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 5: What's your usual stop loss? No?
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no, it's based off a structure. I think that's where you have the differences between for it and stocks. Yeah, because I based all my stop losses off a structure.
Speaker 5: What does that mean?
Speaker 2: Structure last whole, last high, last low in the market depending on what time frame I'm trading, So you have different trends inside of last lea's high and last low, last low and last high based off of different trends that I'm trading. So of course you have. And like I had mentioned in regards to like the Sunday calls that I do when I'm talking about major and minor structure, that minor structure is a structure that is entire side of an overall structure. Right, So if I'm trading minor structure, I'm not going to go past the last low on that minor structure. Because if that's the case, then your direction is wrong. You see what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: So you pay the base you stop loss or a technical analysis, Yeah, off of previous lows and high previous highs. If it hits that previous lowest, it's automatically sells it because if it hits that high, it sells it.
Speaker 2: Is that correct, Not if it hits the low, it sells it because we take profit opposed to sales. You see what I'm saying. Like we we placed bids, we play sales, but when we close out, we just hit take profit. You see what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: But like if it goes if it doesn't go as expected and it starts to like it closes out, what closes it.
Speaker 2: Out hitting your stop loss?
Speaker 5: That's what I'm saying. The stop loss is based off of a previous law.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, yes, Okay, I'm learning a lot here.
Speaker 4: I want to talk about your superpower and that's being one of one of your superpowers, because I think you're an amazing huven being, but as being a woman trader and shout out with at invest vest Ryan Leslie talked about the power of women traders and how they're more rational, more discipline, more measured. Now that you're actually teaching it, are you noticing that at.
Speaker 3: That pattern as well with your students? And can you talk to that?
Speaker 2: Okay? So yes, And though in regards to my students, I think that it is. I have some amazing students. Okay. I has this lady name is Barbara, Mims Barbara sixty five. She literally make about ten thousand a week. Okay, Ms Barbara saying pretty shout shout out toms Barbara, because I love me some is Barbra. I love me some is Barbara. I will say my older women's students are. I have some that are in their twenties thirties that are not as disciplined as my older women's students. But of course, I think that's life. You know what I'm saying. I think that's like a life thing, live experience. But then at the same time, I'm twenty eight and I'm super disciplined, so it's like I can't really say it. I know me, okay, and I know I can't be outwork, and I just got that mentality when it comes to Miss Barbara. I think Mss Barbara and Angelica and all of these other students. Like I have a student her name's Angelica. She flipped literally, I think it was like two hundred and fifty dollars to ninety one hundred and three weeks right now. Of course, the more your capital grows, you're going to be more conservative about your trades, which is why I say that twenty thirty percent a week, I'm good because the balance that I'm at, I don't like. I don't have a reason to risk like a lot. But I have a lot of students that will start an account with small amounts of money because if they start with a small amount and they turn it like ultimately, they don't have fear because they know they're not losing this submit significant amount of money. So Chantel is another one. She lives in Jamaica. Chantail April of twenty twenty started her account with two hundred and fifty dollars. In December, seven months later, she literally flipped it to six hundred thousand USD. So it's not Jamaican money.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it sounds like a Jamaican thing to do. I know, no playing that's what I'm saying, that's what we do. That's not what we do.
Speaker 2: But the psychology behind that is because I talk to all of them about it, because I've never started an account with anything less than five thousand. So the psychology behind theirs was if they lose it all, they only know they lost two hundred and fifty dollars, and that's how they got over their fear. You see what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's it's.
Speaker 5: I want to ask you a question, taxes. How is taxes meaning that you're dealing with foreign currency? Does that matter? It's just taxes, regular capital gains American.
Speaker 2: It's tax regular capital gains American. Okay, yeah, because anything that you put into your US bank account is going to be tax it's just like US dollars. But while it's in your your foreign exchange accounts, like.
Speaker 3: Technically, so I mean typically that's a good question.
Speaker 4: It's most predominantly short term capital gains, right, so they're gonna pay the highest tax on yeah, past the year in the day.
Speaker 2: But this is the thing we put our money. Like, when we trade, we're still trading US currency. All of our money is in US dollars, even though when we are trading it, we're trading against another currency. But it's still in the US dollars, like I can trade let's say something GBP JP Y great British trown versus Japanese. Yeah, but I'm not trading my US dollars. My US dollars is just trading that peer.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, got it?
Speaker 5: Okay that makes sense?
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, I got it?
Speaker 5: So is this something? Is this something that you all right? So do you think in order to be a successful trader? How how many hours a day do is? Is it take? Because I know people that make a lot of money trading, whether it's four X crypto stocks whatever. Do you have to sit in front of your computer all day? What's the time frame? How many hours a day do you have to be dedicated to do this?
Speaker 2: Once you learn a skill set, I just mark up all my charts on Sundays and set my alerts, and where price gets to where I needed to go, it's going to alert me and that's when I place my trades.
Speaker 5: So how many hours a day?
Speaker 2: Not even one?
Speaker 3: So you're like it's automated for you at this point.
Speaker 2: Today you set the trades Sunday, I mark up Sunday. I will probably spend about two hours analyzing everything I need to learn. I mean, analyzing everything I need to analyze, mark up all the peers that I'm a trade for the week. Yeah, all right, Then when the market is open, I'm not just scaring at the charts waiting for price to get to where I wanted to go. I said an alert, and then the alert noticefies me when price is there. At that point, I'm gonna look to see Okay, it's just doing my break and retest, make sure I got all my eyes doted and my te's crossed, and then I placed the trade. Now, from a fundamental perspective, I research, like, but I'm not really just staring at my charts. I'm just like always abreast to what's happening because that's my craft.
Speaker 5: Okay, because yeah, I know people that you know are doing this all day. So I was interesting to know.
Speaker 2: I think that those are scalpers though, So in trading where we talked about where you just asked me like, do you have like position traders. So you have scalpers, you have entry day, you have swing traders, and then you have positions. Okay, So the scalpers are the ones that literally wake up and it's like okay, let me look at that candlestick. Okay, there's a lot of volume in here. Let me plus a buy, let me catch ten pips. All right, I'm about to close it out and let me move on. And now I want to place these trades and then they end up placing like seventy eighty trades in a day. No, No, great traders, you only need really two three trades a week to make your week, and it would be a beautiful week. Some you know what I'm saying, some who are position traders Like I'm not a position to trader. I don't even really consider myself a swing trader. Because the thing is is when I say, like, okay, I'll hold a trade, let's say sometimes three days, it's because sometimes the trade can be in consolidation before the move actually happens. So I could get in at the top of that consolidation where I still don't go and draw down while the market is moving. It's just moving in that consolidation up until the point where it hits my TP. I entered the trade on Sunday, it closed out this morning. You see what I'm saying. But that's because that great British pown it hit pushed down a little bit. Going into Monday morning, it hit my minor structure. It consolidated a little bit, and then this morning and felt.
Speaker 3: Some more and then automatic, Yeah, it.
Speaker 2: Hit my tap profit Like I don't even have to look at it for it to take profit. The most people that like stare at their charts twenty four to seven, they're the ones that's literally like scalping and like just looking at volume and just present by yourself based off of the volume that's occurring in that moment, opposed to really understanding that, you know what I'm saying, the monetary ecosystem of what's happening.
Speaker 3: So at this.
Speaker 4: Level, I mean, and I'm sure you had some mentors along the way. What was that process like of seeking them and finding a trusted one?
Speaker 2: Y'all gonna laugh when I say this, but it was god Like. Think about this, Even me meeting y'all, even this whole investments thing, it was nothing but god Like. I didn't say, hey, God Like, you know what I'm saying. Even me meeting Michael, I literally just so happened to be at an event. You know what I'm saying, Shout out to Michael. I just don't happen to be at an event to Michael. Then literally even before investmentest, like I was like, dang, I want to speak an investment, but it was just a thought. I literally was dreaming and then I was on stage an investments.
Speaker 3: Then this is true.
Speaker 5: I'm serious, dreams come true.
Speaker 2: Like you, It's real though, Like my mentors, I truly believe that everybody that is in my life happens because God puts them there and they are supposed to be a part of my path and they are supposed to be a part of my annoyancing if not. Like I don't force relationships, I don't force friendships. I don't try to meet people whoever it is supposed to be in my life for the calling which God has for me on this earth is going to be there. So the mentors that I have, one of them, I don't even know how I found on him, Like I really don't. He came to me like I legit manifested it.
Speaker 5: Say so, how'd you get in to the teaching And we'll talk about your platform that you have where you're actually educating people, because this is one of these things that it's like a lot of times I get this question a lot, like in my financial planning course. But it's like people want to They got the long term investing, they got that, but they want to try to find a way to supplement their income and they want to make money through investing. And it's like it's hard to really make money through investing with long term unless you have a lot, a lot of money. Then you have dividends, but you have to have a lot of money just to live off with dividends. So it's like, you know, sometimes that's why people go into like the short term options of the world or futures four x trading. So this is a way where people actually can make you know, money theoretically thousand dollars a day, two thousand whatever, you know, whatever your skill set is, whatever you can do. So this is something that I understand why people are interested in this because it allows you a form of cash flow through investing outside of the long term. So how did you get into teaching this? And what is that look like as far as like you're building out your platform, what do you teach your students? Like, what's that include?
Speaker 2: Yeah, So how I got into teaching was I just wanted to travel and trade. Once I got through the fire and learned it. I was consistently profitable. I would say April twenty nineteen was when I started seeing big profits, like because your four age journey. I was trading for five years, but that onlyan you profitable for five years you in your learning process. So April twenty nineteen that was when I first made January February March was when I started first making my profits. April I went to Thailand for two months and I'm just going to travel this trade like that was it. And then one of my friends see me. He was like, you know, god, dn't get the skills there to keep it to yourself. And then I was like, okay, whatever. I just kept traveling, like for real. I went to Malaysia, I went to Singapore. It was beautiful. And then he hit me up again and he was like, he did this free Monday night call. He was like, he taught Mondays and Thursdays. He was like, I want you to take over Mondays. So I don't want to do that. I didn't want I didn't want the headache of people Like that might sound so terrible to say, but I really just didn't want the headache of people. So I was like not just want to travel, and trade kept doing it and then it just kept replaying in my head. And then I had called him back, probably like a month and a half later, and I was like, all right, I'll do it. So June June going into well really June, I had started teaching. I just just started doing his free call on Mondays. And then this lady was like, I want you to be my private mentor. Her name was Dang Maria. She was my first student. I was like, girl, me what no?
Speaker 3: Not?
Speaker 2: Me Like it's okay, just keep hopping on the calls, you'll learn. She was like no, I'm serious. And then that was August twenty nineteen. Then I got Maria to the point where she was able to retire herself and her mom, and then I was like dang. And then people kept asking me, can you just teach? Can you just teach? And then that's when I started doing it. And so I had this twelve week long course where literally I take them through how to be profitable. In my course, none of my students start from scratch. It's so crazy because I didn't even leverage my social media following because I felt like people off of Instagram just wanted to get rich quick money. I didn't want nobody from Instagram. So they literally had a process. They had to hop on my Sunday calls first, my Sunday and Monday calls first before they can even be accepted as a student. Then they had to go through this whole like testing portion. Most students that I have, they lost like over fifty thousand dollars before I started teaching them twenty thousand, Like they just was through the fuire, but they understood the basis and then I just make them profitable.
Speaker 5: So like, what are some of the things that you teach.
Speaker 2: Structure is one of the main things, because a lot of people don't realize and for it, trading is not a strategy, it's structure. Some people would have like a London breakout strategy where they'll be like, oh, person, body stop and the sales stop and when London session opens, it's gonna shoot up and whichever one goes grant like whichever one turns the blue close it out. No, that's not it's not trading. Some people will be like, oh, when the SMA across the ema literally carry it twenty pips and then close out like that's that's all these different strategies. But strategies will always fail you if you don't understand structure in the economy. So literally I teach structure in my course. The second assignment is the literally the hardest, but I teach you how to literally read the market. You need to be able to read the market like the back of your hand, like I know what's gonna happen based off of seeing it. You see it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, And it's one of these things like the more you not just good, the more you do it, the more you the more you become comfort anything. It's like riding the bike, and then I guess you you have like different strategies as far as like technic cortnolysis and stuff like that. So it's crazy because one of my friends actually was out in vis Fait Investments and he met somebody and they was the long story short. He gave him like five hundred dollars to invest with him in four X and crypto, like a combination force and crypto. And I was with him yesterday, so it was like a week later and he was like at twenty eight hundred, He's like, I don't know what he's doing. That hopefully is not a scam. He's like, what he's showing it to me? And da da da da. He was like, so he was really excited to buy it. So literally, we just had that conversation yesterday. So yes, if anybody's interested, I believe the website. And once again, if you watch EYL, you know that any program that you know we have on our show, that you know we let people promote on our show. One of the stipulations that we always have to have a discount for the earners is something that we are very passionate about. We feel like, you know, we always support business, especially black business, and education. That's not said I invest in education because he wasn't privy, so I always I personally invest in my education. I buy a bunch of courses. I've been very vocal about that, and I support the entrepreneurs in the online space to have courses. I feel like it's just a fraction of what you would pay if you go to Harvard or any of these institutions, and it's something that you can implement right away, as opposed to getting sixty thousand dollars student loans and having to wait, you know, four years to try to get a job, and then you know you can't get a job, and I can go on the whole rant about that. So I'm very, very big in the online education space. But like I said, anybody that we have on that has a course a program, we always try to have the cheapest price on the market for that. So Jessica obliged to that. So she took five hundred dollars off of her program. And this is the only place where it's discounting on this price, so it's the cheapest place on the market that you can actually buy the program. And the website is just j E. S. S invest eyl dot com. That is just j E. S. S invest eyl dot com. If you want that special promo for all the earnings five hundred dollars off of the program which will teach you how to get up and running and make a profit trading four x of the information that you need to know, you can go there. Once again, thank you for doing that. I appreciate it absolutely. Yeah, yeah, for sure. So what's next? What's next for you? What's what's the on the vision board, what's your plans on scaling business anything else.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna own a hedge fund M m that's next.
Speaker 3: Remember the face, remember the name.
Speaker 2: Not for real, I'm gonna own a Hedge fun Like, even when you ask about mentors, even Mike coming into my life like that, I mean him and my mentor for years, but like it's I don't know, I can't even explain it. It's got you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, shout out to Mike, Mike Simpsons, and that's how we've had conversations about that.
Speaker 3: So we gotta make this happen. We're gonna make it happen, right.
Speaker 5: Mike, Yeah, good dude. So yeah, sure, the Hedge Fund is definitely on the list.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm definitely. I'm gonna be the richest woman in America. I'm gonna be the Warren Buffett a woman.
Speaker 3: And I know it.
Speaker 2: It's already happening.
Speaker 5: There you have it, ladies and gentlemen. Anything else outside of that.
Speaker 2: So I'm building a school in Africa. I'm super excited.
Speaker 3: Like that's big. I'm building a school in Africa.
Speaker 2: I got I'm building a school in Africa. No, you gotta use that in No, So I've built in a school in Africa. I mean, you know what I'm saying, it's just a lot of people that need it there. Their poverty is not like our proverty. I feel like our poverty, not to say it's by choice, but the implicant, the implications of colonialism is just real, real, all right. And we're talking about I know here and I went to Spelman, so I studied literally like African diaspora all of that, right, but we have that better off here, even after slavery, even with racism, than they do there, and that is terrible to me.
Speaker 4: So during you're traveling the trade times, when you were traveling this is yeah, yeah, so.
Speaker 2: I was just yeah. So I was in Africa and I realized how many people well really, I did an event in Africa. It's so crazy. Trapp said he was going to Africa, and I was like, I want to go to Africa, and I swear I manifested it is. It's so crazy. This person hit me up and was like, hey, I want you to do any event in Africa. A week later, I did the event. I met a whole bunch of people. I really realized how real, real, real poor people were. And then I was like, oh, I got to go to school here, and that's how.
Speaker 3: It happened, Dope.
Speaker 5: What's the name of the school going to be?
Speaker 2: I don't know. I ain't decided yet.
Speaker 5: All right, all right, it's going to be. What grade is it going to be?
Speaker 2: It is going it's a financial literacy school, so.
Speaker 5: It's not great to anybody.
Speaker 2: Okay, it's a financial literacy school.
Speaker 3: I'm inspired, dope, don't go say I usually do it because they believe it.
Speaker 5: That's a fact. How can people follow you social media website all that information?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's Usclane I T S J E S S I C A L A I N E.
Speaker 5: YEP, Troy housekeeping it on.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Shout to everybody on patreon dot com and that's our product to pay program.
Speaker 4: Shout out to a Keeam. He's a new Tier five member has access to E y L University. The number one place for everything in the business world and entrepreneur world is there. So shout out to over the ten thousand earners that we have there.
Speaker 3: They are killing it.
Speaker 4: Shout out to everybody on the merch team, and shout out to everybody that's been supporting the merch Man. We got some new flavors up there for y'all, So make sure y'all keep supporting. We're gonna keep dropping heat for y'all.
Speaker 5: So love us, love getting invest Fest. If you're interested in looking at the replay for invest Fest, you can go to invest fest dot com and you can get the replaying thing. Also, you can get your tickets for next year. We're going to do even bigger next year, so we got a lot lot of playing.
Speaker 3: Forest, Go bigger, Go bigger.
Speaker 5: That's a fact, period period, that's a fact. Thank you guys for rocking with us. We'll see you next week.
Speaker 6: Peace peace, my graduates from my school being forced bad drop bag, drop Mike, drop bag, drop b drop.
Speaker 8: With Robinhood, not only can you trade individual stocks and ETFs, you can also seamlessly buy and sell crypto at low costs, trade all in one place. Get started now on robin Hood Trading Crypto invalve significant risk. Crypto trading is offer through an account with a robin Hood Crypto LC. Robinhood Crypto is licensed to engage in virtual currency business activity by the New York State Department of Financial Services. Crypto held thro robin Hood cryptos not FDC insured or SIPC protected. Investing involves risk, including loss of principal securities trading is offered thro an account with robin Hood Financial LLC member SIPC, a registered broker dealer