Speaker 1: This is a Jesse Kelly Show. It is the Jesse Kelly Show. Final hour of the Jesse Kelly Show on a Wednesday, a wonderful Wednesday, and we're gonna talk into this. We're gonna talk about this stargate thing. Injecting yourself with a special vaccine that will eliminate your cancer. I'm gonna go into that. We have some illegal immigration talk this hour. We're gonna make fun of the nutjobs in the World Economic Forum. Some voicemails, some emails, and we'll check out of here. Okay. So there's been a lot of talk in the last twenty four hours because this happened about twenty four hours ago about this stargate announcement from Trump. In case you're out of the loop, here was the deal. There are these three companies, open Ai, soft Bank, and Oracle. If you've heard of any of those, it's probably Oracle, depending on how big of a tech nerd you are. But big, big, big companies, big wealthy companies, and Trump gathered the heads of those companies together and this was all done on camera last night. You can go watch it, and they announced Stargate. Of course, it has to be called freaking something like stargate. Now, what is it? Well, let's pause on what it specifically is and let's focus on something a little bit different for a moment. China. China is aggressively, very aggressively, trying to get ahead of us in every way, every way. They are not passive about it. Shoot, they're not even really shy about their plans. Remember, China has published their plans to supplant the United States of America as number one that they intend to That's the way they're marching. They're gobbling up critical minerals everywhere they can find them in the planet. They're trying to get a navy that can sink our Navy Air Force. Same thing. They are focused, laser focused. And one of the ways they've been doing this for years and years and years is technology. Now China, because they're a bunch of dirty moralist kamis, they steal a lot of their technology. They're famous worldwide for corporate corporate espionage, and they're famous for flat out just thumbing their nose at copyright stuff. They just takes something you did, take it back over to their country, reverse engineer it, and just sell it as their own. And because it's a different country, you don't have much recourse. They're famous for this. So China is focused and one of the next frontiers. I don't want to make it sound too star treking here. One of the next frontiers is AI artificial intelligence. And you know, everyone can make fun of me because I don't know anything about technology. So I'm not going to pretend. Now, I'm not going to pretend to be some technological expert, but I understand what artificial intelligence is. You understand what it is. It's computer programming essentially that learns from human beings. It can only learn from other things, learn from things that have been written, things that have been said, that kind of stuff. And it's so advanced that it essentially thinks for itself. Now we're not talking terminator to robots here, but maybe one day, right, it really does think for itself in a lot of ways. A lot of very smart people, I'm certainly not one, but a lot of very smart people say that is the next frontier. And who whoever wins the AI race will in large part be number one in this century. So the twenty first century will possibly be dominated by whichever country gets ahead of others in the AI race. All right now. China's spending a fortune on this, a fortune and they are aggressively trying to crowd out the rest of the world. Incomes Stargate, Trump gets all these tech billionaire types in there, and he says, hey, we need to get ahead of everyone else. What do you need now you should I need to be clear about this as of now, this can always change. They're not asking for your money or my money. They're not asking for tax payer money. They're announcing that they're having a private investment five hundred billion dollars. That's a lot of bit. That's a big boy private investment. Five hundred billion in private investment. Trump is trying to, you know, be the deal maker so that because he wants this done. Hey, we're going to cut the red tape. We're gonna make sure we do whatever we have to do. We want you guys to succeed with this AI stuff. Okay. So that's kind of the background and the setup for where we are. And I would think at least as of right now, with that explanation, you're kind of a yes on that, right, I'm kind of a yes on that. Yeah, they if we're not going to spend taxpayer money, and we're going to leave it up to the private sector, and the idea is to beat China and things like that. Well, yeah, but that's the problem. You see, ideas and concepts can sound so wonderful, but their actual implementation can be impossible or horrific and on a crazy scale in between, which brings us to Larry Ellison. Now, maybe a little bit of background before I play you what he said last night again, Maybe a little bit of background would be helpful on some things this guy has said in the past. Larry Ellison, he's the big cheese at Oracle. He said this before.
Speaker 2: Citizens will be on their best behavior because we're constantly recording and reporting everything that's going on.
Speaker 1: He's kind of one of those control guys. I don't want to I'm not actually gonna sit here and destroy Larry Ellison. Larry Ellison is a billionaire. Billionaire. Types like Larry Ellison have oft almost I won't say, I don't want to say almost always, but oftentimes they have two things about them that are unique to them. First, they want to control everything. That's not an insult. I've been called a control freak. I'm not insulting controlling people. Oftentimes leadership type people are controlling people. But the billionaire types they can get way way over the top with it where they will control every single aspect of everything. And Larry Ellison, by reputation, is one of those types. He is wealthy, he is powerful, he wants to control things. And I said there were two things right. The second thing is this, This is not unique to America or our period of time. Extremely wealthy people try to conquer death. They just do you know, the fountain of youth? We laugh about the concept of the fountain of youth. This is something people spent fortunes trying to find back in the day Faoh's Kings, you name it. How do I find who's gonna make sure I don't die?
Speaker 3: I'm a ruler.
Speaker 1: I'll spend whatever you need. Somebody do something to ensure I won't die. The billionaire types, the powerful types, they tend to sense their own morality and since they have found something their money and power can't conquer, and so they endeavor to do so. And Larry Ellison has been on the forefront of that, talking about how he has no regard for mortality and things like that. And I'm really not insulting him. A lot of them just think that way. Wealthy powerful people think that way. Surely I can stop it. Of course they can't, and they never will be. We're all going to die. You are, I am, the rich, the poor, everyone in between. We are born and we will die. But nevertheless, that brings me to something he said last night.
Speaker 2: Once we gene sequence, we gene sequence that cancer tumor, you can then vaccinate the person, design a vaccine for every individual person to vaccinate them against that cancer. And you can make that vaccine, that mRNA vaccine. You can make that robotically again using AI in about forty eight hours. So imagine early cancer detection, the development of a cancer vaccine for your particular cancer aimed at you, and have that vaccine available in forty eight hours. This is the promise of AI and the promise of the future.
Speaker 1: What's he doing there? He's hooking you. That's called in sales, that's called a hook. Have you ever seen a television commercial one of my adreads? Have you ever heard one of my ad reads? Anyway? Have you ever heard someone open an ad of any kind with some kind of a hook, something that even if you don't buy it, or patronize it and the very least well, hold on, you have my attention. Maybe it's a TV commercial like I said, and you get people, hey, hey, quiet down, Quiet down. Or maybe, like I said, we'll big it about me. What if I said something like imagine if you got a phone call and your daughter had just been savagely attacked and you knew you could have done something about it beforehand. You could have purchased a Berna launcher and your daughter, who would have been legal to purchase this because it's non lethal. Your daughter would have been able to stop that attacker from hurting her, but you didn't buy her the burn A launcher, and now your daughter has been savaged. That's a hook. What Larry Ellison did there as a hook. By the way, you really should buy a burn A pistol launcher for your daughter. It really does stop bad people. Swap teams carry them for a reason. Private security firms cancel carry them for a reason. It's legal in all fifty states. No permits, no background checks, men, women, young, old. Everyone needs a burn A pistol launcher to keep you safe, keep you alive, no matter what b Why Rna Burner dot Com slash Jesse. You get a fifteen percent off MSRP right now. It's kit in honor of Inauguration Week. They have a launcher, a target tent, and a forty seventh Comember to forty seventh President hat while supplies last. Do you want a special deal A special kit? B whyrna dot com slash Jesse. Back to Larry Ellison. It's a hook. Wouldn't you like to cure cancer? But let's talk about the details. Next the Jesse Kelly Show. It is the Jesse Kelly Show on a Wednesday. Do not forget. If you miss any part of the show, you can down the whole the whole thing. iHeart Spotify iTunes. Back to this Larry Ellison Stargate AI stuff. It's this meeting of the super technological minds and they're gonna outpace China when it comes to AI. And Larry Ellison got up there with a hook and sales. This is called a hook. You know why why would he use such a thing? Because who in the world has not been touched negatively by cancer? All of us have. I don't unless you're a child, and I realize there are some small children, but sadly small children maybe among these ranks too. Everybody has either had it, is gonna have it, you know someone one who had it, and or you know someone who died from it. I lost my grandma to it, my dad had it, God rest his soul. But it's cancer. It's fregowful. Getting it's awful, Treating it's awful, dying from it's awful. It's all awful. So cancer is one of those words. When you dangle that word out there, that's a hook, and when you present a potential cure for that, people sit up in their chair, they lean into the radio, they pay attention. Whoa a hook? And you find out, wait a minute, it's going to be personalized for me.
Speaker 2: Once we gene sequence, Once we gene sequence that cancer tumor, you can then vaccinate the person, design a vaccine for every individual person to vaccinate them against that cancer. And you can make that vaccine, that mRNA vaccine. You can make that robotically again using AI in about forty eight hours. So imagine early cancer detection, the development of a cancer vaccine for your particular cancer aimed at you, and have that vaccine available in forty eight hours. This is the promise of AI and the promise of the future.
Speaker 1: So they're going to take a cancer and they're going to come up with a vaccine for that specific kind of cancer. What's a terrible pancreatic cancer? One of those ones. It's a death sentence if they catch it at stage four, and they always seem to catch it at stage four. It's hard to detect early. A nightmare, right, we just well, I won't go into the details. We lost somebody around us. Pancratic cancer found it, young young guy, stage four, boom, gone dead. It's awful. So let's call it pankratic cancer horrific. So they're telling you that they're going to come up with a vaccine. They're calling it a vaccine still for every specific kind of cancer. And AI will be able to create this vaccine in forty eight hours and boom, we'll just inject everyone with it. You do what you want with your body. I told you this back during COVID when they were rolling out that poison shot. I told you I wasn't getting it. You get it if you want. It's up to you. I don't tell you what to do with your body. But if you are going to begin injecting yourself with things created by a conglomerate of tech billionaires whose dream is to live forever and who are hyper control freaks who control everything. Well, you get what you get. And the reason I did this little segment on the whole thing is it's the hook that bothers me. I don't mind hooking people to sell them great products and services. I don't mind that at all. I like doing it. Shoot, I love sales. I enjoy it a great deal, as you probably tell. I love it. But when you start dangling the word cancer out there, this is not about cancer. It's about AI. It's about creating this big AI infrastructure out there. From somebody who's been on tape talking about surveillance of everybody in society. He's someone who's talked lovingly about that before. And then we're talking about just jab and everything and everyone, and so instantly you know people will be hesitant. But then you dangle that word out there cancer, I can cure cancer. What about your mom's cancer. I'll cure your cancer, your dad, whether your cancer, your wife's cancer. How about your kid? You want to save your kid, Let me save your kid. That I don't like, and that I'm very very very suspicious of You can go ahead and mark me down as a no for any of this stuff. I'm a no. You do what you want, cho gun. If they want the mass deportations to work, then they have to align the interests of the custom and Border patrol field officers with the directive. Here's how I would structure it. A million dollar fine to the home country for any illegal alien cotton deported exacted through the removal of the amount from their foreign aid through tariffs. Same penalty for anything. Okay, listen, I don't necessarily hate your idea of financially punishing any country who won't take back their illegals. I don't necessarily hate the idea. But if we start getting in the game like that, then where that game usually leads is you start bribing countries to take back their illegals because you're gonna want to give them a carrit if you're gonna give them a stick. And so you end up saying, hey, Venezuela million dollars every year if you don't take back these gang bangers, but if you do, we'll pay you a million dollars a year. And what Venezuela does is they take back all these gang bangers. They collect their million dollars, They turn the gang bangers around and march them right back up north, and they walk raight through the border where they will send them back once again, and we pay them another payment of a million dollars. This is one of those unintended consequences, things that leads to disasters. Yes, like the pope who killed all the cats and then the rats infested everything. Like Mao killing a bunch of birds because the birds were eating the crops, except the birds were eating the bugs, and then the bugs killed all the crops. Be careful with unintended consequences. Unintended consequences come like feeding your dog dog food and you think you think you're giving him nutrition. You're trying to do the right thing, but you're giving your dog dog food. And dog food is dead. It's brown. Why is all dog food brown? Because it's all dead. It's not that they're coloring at all. That at the factory they kill everything in dog food so it will last longer on the shelf. It's essentially a brown brick. It's empty calories. And we wonder why our dogs, their coats fade, their breath gets bad. We're at the vet all the time. Their joints hurt, digestive problems. They're too lethargic. Well, that sounds like you and me when we eat fast food every meal. Naturopathic doctor Dennis Black created a nutritional supplement for your dog and your cat, Roughgreens and Mailgreens. You want to try it. You will see physical differences in your pet. Your pet will live longer, fewer trips to the vet. Rough Greens saves your money free jumpstart triobags so your dog can try it. Call eight three three three three my dog or go to Roughgreens dot com. Slash Jesse do some voicemails, maybe some immigration stuff. Next the Jesse Kelly Show. It's still real to me, dammit the turnstacks. It is the Jesse Kelly Show on a Wednesday. Remember, if you miss any part of the show, you can send us an email. Love, hate, death threats are all welcome. Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com. Chris Jewish producer Chris was saying during the break that bud Light you to have the best ads before they went all training with that stuff. Please tell me you remember, or maybe you're not even old enough. I know Corey is the real men of genius ads. Those were some of the greatest ads ever. Are we allowed to play some of those? Can you find the taco salad one? Oh gosh? Or what? Chris? What are there? Do I want to promote them? No, I'm telling everyone right now, don't drink that filthy swill bud light. Go find something else if you're gonna drink beer. But they why can't we play it? We can play it? Chris, Come on, Chris is washing his hands of it. Chris is way more principal than I am. I'll do anything for the sake of entertainment, not Chris. He has morals. That's so lame. Now there's some voicemails Jesse, you don't forget.
Speaker 4: President Trump needs to restore our military basis, the names what they were before they were changed.
Speaker 1: It's our history.
Speaker 3: Need to put it back the way it was.
Speaker 1: They most definitely do. Every military base whose name was changed should be changed back. Every statue that's been torn down should be put back. If the statues were taken down under local jurisdiction, which most of them are. I mean, there were obviously some federal ones, but most of them was this lame city council and that lame city council. Fine, start a new place. Put the statue back up, no matter who the statue was.
Speaker 5: This is Jim in North Idaho. Thank you so much for the rundown on the Biden administration and their social engineering. You just sort of a small hand for that one.
Speaker 2: And I'd like to.
Speaker 5: Add, during the retreat from Afghanistan, John Kirby and the likes, we're putting Black Lives Matter flags on all of our embassies throughout the world.
Speaker 1: Yes, they were. Now we have a one flag policy. But remember, a lot of this is defense. We feel good about it, and it is good. I'm not putting it down, but a lot of this is still defense because because they're still there with their evil plans. Now, let's get to a couple things. Mass deportations are underway. Tom Holmans all over the news. Tom Holmans all over the news doing exactly what he said he was going to.
Speaker 6: Just yesterday, in the last twenty four hours, I rusted over three hundred and eight, three hundred and eight serious criminals. Some of them were murders, some of them were rapists, some of them raped a child, some were a sexual sell of a child. So ICE is doing their job and they're prioritizing just as the President said they would. So the ICE is performing excellent right now out in the field, and they're going to continue every day.
Speaker 1: Keep ICE in your prayers, please. I know it's been a very smooth, enjoyable forty eight hours watching them round these people up. But remember a lot of these people are monsters, could be surrounded by other monsters. We are going to see. I hope I'm wrong, boy, I pray I'm wrong about this. We're going to see an ICE agent, someone in law enforcement undoubtedly is going to get hurt during all this, and that's to be an awful dark day. So keep that in mind. Keep something else in mind. The American media, they're trying the best they can to ramp up the propaganda to try to stop mass deportations, is going to try to get the public against it. As we've talked about, they continue to be stunned. Listen to CNN how stunned. They are stunned that the public is all about.
Speaker 7: All taken within the last month. And there's real uniformity here. That's what I really think. You see, You see real uniformity to all immigrants who are here illegally fifty five percent of New York Times Marquette sixty four percent, CBS News fifty seven percent, ABC News with a slightly different question fifty six percent. So what you're seeing essentially here is very clear indication that a majority of Americans, in fact, when they're asked us one question, which I believe gets that the underlying feelings, do in fact want it to port all immigrants who are here illegally. There's no arguing with these different numbers because they're all essentially the same across four different posters.
Speaker 1: This is what am MA wants. We want our country bat and I did enjoy CNN pretending to be shocked about what Democrats have done to this country on purpose. How about immigration levels?
Speaker 7: Yeah, okay, so this sort of COEs in line with that right, which is again trying to get at the underlying feelings want immigration levels decrease. This includes legal and illegal immigration. Look at this last year fifty five percent. That is the highest level since the nine to eleven aftermath you go back to they go on.
Speaker 1: To outline just how many people have flooded into this country. Flooded into this country because Democrats did it on purpose. And do remember they did it on purpose. This is part of the communist plan to break America. It goes all the way back to Cloward Piven, couple communist professors, and they knew a country this wealthy, a country this prosperous, you have to break it from within. And you can break it from within by overwhelming its systems. And one of the easiest ways to overwhelm its systems is just bring in as many third world barbarians as humanly possible. Just bring them all in, put them all on welfare, get them all on the hospitals, get them all on the schools, and the country will shatter. And this is the stated policy of the Democrat Party. Did you hear Eric Adams when he went on Tucker Carlson talk about it again.
Speaker 4: I think they used the terminology you would not being a good Democrat. I think that was their philosophy, that I was supposed to silently watch what happens.
Speaker 1: To this city. And I love this city.
Speaker 4: This is a city that I gave my life to protect, and I.
Speaker 1: Was watching the erosion.
Speaker 4: We would get in almost eight thousand migras and asylum seekers a week sixteen thousand every two weeks.
Speaker 1: He was told by the Biden White House, Hey, shut up, be a good Democrat. And that brings me to this little point to make. I'm starting to see a lot of things like this. Margellis Taniko forty eight is calling family members and friends and telling them her CBP one appointment was canceled. What are you gonna do? Someone asked her, That's what I'm asking myself. She replied, and that was from a Washington Post reporter who put that up there. Then I saw this one from this lady the straw that her name is Jenna, the straw that broke the Campbell's back. Officially, there's no reason left to settle down in the USA. Your child will not even have US citizenship unless either parent is that we have reached such an insane level of immigration policy in this country that Americans and foreigners feel entitled to come here. So entitled are these people. They will gather together and march in an ounce their illegality. They will go onto social media, they'll go onto the news, and they'll actually tell you they're leaving the country, as if it's some sort of a threat, and you're going to beg them to stay. That's how insane and upside down the immigration policy in this country has become. This woman. Oh, there's no reason here, there's no reason to stay here in America. Then leave, I'll pack you know what, I don't even like to. I don't help anybody move anymore. Anybody. I'll help you out with the I'll help pay for the mover or something, but I don't help anybody move. I'm forty three now, I'm not banging my knees up. Woman. I'll come pack your bags for you. I'm happy to. I'll come pack up your underwear drawer. I'll get pack up your kitchen. Well, not your underwear drawer. Oh can you imagine? All right, I'll pack up your pantry. I'll even get your couch moved down.
Speaker 7: Leave.
Speaker 1: Oh if this keeps up, I'm gonna leave. Okay, I'm taking all my friends with me. Sounds good. How about your cousins too, Take everybody with you. But the sense of entitlement is what floors me. Both from Cammie scumbag reporters. She just she's not gonna be able to come in now illegally the way she was supposed to. Oh, poor Loube or the or the illegal semselves or legal ones either visa holders. If this keeps up, I'm gonna leave. I might not even stay. Uh okay bye? But what are you? Were you expecting that to break my heart or something like that. When you are in someone else's country, you should be on your best behavior at all times and grateful to be there at all times. But we have so poisoned this country our reputation internationally that now they just feel like they owe they're owed. It freaking drives me nuts. All right, Well, do a little world Economic Forum talk before headlines next Truth Attitude. Jesse Kelly. It is the Jesse Kelly Show. And before I get going on this road economic forum stuff, I just want to talk really quickly about these marines the troops to the border. So you already heard that Donald Trump had had ordered troops down to the border to secure our border. Well, this stuff is underway now and we are about to see radical, radical shifts in illegal immigration in this country. They're sending five hundred marines already. They're going to be on standby to help with the California fires, but they're also going to have weapons with full magazines. Normally you get these things. That's a show of force. No, no, no, no, We're talking full magazines. And this is according to Jennifer Griffin. They have a quote from the Marine official in charge quote, our response will be immediate. We are going in ready to respond. If the cartels shoot at us. We will not stand by. Who's going to be the first unlucky sap south of the border, the first drug trafficker, the first human trafficker who doesn't really fully understand what it means that Biden is no longer in charge, and he's going to try to take a couple of potshots on a platoon full of infantry Marines. He's going to die so quickly, and they're going they're going to have to pull his teeth out to identify the body the first time one of these guys takes a shot at a bunch of United States Marines. I'm telling you right now, cartel guys, Donald Trump, Tom Holman, that the entire federal government, it has changed, and I'm talking black and white change. Be real, real, careful where you tread on the border. They are taking this deadly seriously. And I've told you in the past, you put a bunch of armed marines on standby at the border. They're gonna start getting bored, and they're gonna start getting agitated, and then you really better mind your p's and q's if you start coming at the border, just let you know they're going to.
Speaker 2: You.
Speaker 1: Hear this guy, this guy from Spain, Pedro Sanchez, he wants to end anonimity. This is taking place at the World Economic Forum. In case you haven't watched, go watch some World Economic Form clips. The clips are all glorious. It's like the dying gasps of the globalist elite.
Speaker 3: I propose putting an end to anonymity on social media. In our countries. No one can walk the streets with a mask on their face, or drive a car without a license plate. No one can send packages without showing an ID, or by a hunting weapon without giving their name. And yet we are allowing people to roam freely on social networks without linking their profiles to a real identity.
Speaker 1: As we've talked about many times before, social media can be used for the worst, worst evils, but the most evil people on the planet are scared to death of it because it takes the power of information out of their hands. They hate it. They just spies that they no longer control things. This I thought was so enjoyable.
Speaker 8: Somebody who were four years ago it loves he's buried and dead politically known to me, he's now returned. This is the greatest comeback in political history on politician. And then therefore he thinks he can do anything.
Speaker 9: We need to also factor in not only who's one which is prompt, but whose loss, which is to say us, And I guess.
Speaker 1: I would add throw into that.
Speaker 9: That the epitome of the US who is losing here is Europe. That the European Union and by and largest member states have misread the direction where events were going. The causes that it is interested in, climate, human rights, some others, as well as the methods of diplomacy that it prefers, are simply being gradually kind of marginalized as something new, not necessarily something better, but something new moves into the center.
Speaker 1: You hear what he said, well, he's against us, and he's against the European Union. And you notice the issues he mentioned, well, climate change and human rights, and of course you know what they mean by human rights. They're not talking about freedom of speech. Human rights to these people means no borders means filling up your country with barbarians, and as they pillage, rape and murder citizens, you don't say anything about it. That's what quote human rights means to these scumbags, the globalist communist elites. They feel it hard that they are being rejected, and it's glorious. You should enjoy it. Almost as glorious as getting a free education from Hillsdale. I love Hillsdale so much. I've already hit them up about letting the boys in. Granted, neither, my boys are probably going to qualify for Hillsdale because it's an amazing institution. But at least I'll be able to get them some free classes and get you some free classes. You know, Hillsdale's offering over forty free online courses, over forty on constitution stuff, the ancient Christian Church stuff, the Roman Republic stuff we can nerd out on, stuff we already nerd out on together on this show. No cost Hillsdale dot Edu slash Jesse is where you go en roll, and you enroll at no cost, and you go become the ultimate history nerd like and then you take that knowledge and what do you do with it? You know what you do with it. You rub it in the face of your friends and family that you are smarter than them. That's what Hillsdale can give you. Hillsdale dot edu slash Jesse. And now here's a headline. Why oh you know you know the thing. Headlines we didn't get to inside the state run bias response hotlines where fellow citizens can report your offensive joke. This is taking place in Oregon. I want to remind you about COVID. Remind you about this taking place in Oregon. Remember, you have communists in your midst now, and they will turn you in without the slightest hesitation, and they'll feel like the hero as they do.
Speaker 3: So.
Speaker 1: Trump tells Putin to make a Ukraine deal now or face tariffs and sanctions. Notice how Trump didn't come with the We're gonna send more missiles, We're gonna send ground troops, We're going to send these things. Trump came with financial threats because we're finally done sinking American blood ammunitions into every dump on the planet. Praise God. University of mesig of Washington's medical school renames directory and opens a program to all races. After anti DEI lawsuit, the university had to be The University of Washington had to be sued to allow white kids back into certain programs. That's how gross and insane all this commy filth is. And remember they didn't do this on their own. They had to be sued to allow whitey in there. That's how evil these people were. Canadian leader is ready to work with Trump to resurrect the Keystone pipeline. It's Alberta's premier, Danielle Smith is her name. I have been told that the Keystone pipeline is likely never coming back because they can't risk they don't want to risk it getting acted again. The second of Democrat wins and elections, So congratulations, even the threat of Democrat winning. Democrats winning elections makes fewer jobs and your gas prices go up. DNC front runner wanted Trump charged with treason, which carries the death penalty. That's Ken Martin. Yes, the radicals in the Democrat Party have not been run out of the party. They're taking over the party. It's going to be very very interesting where they go from here. I'll be back tomorrow to be interesting too. That'll be fun. What Chris, that's all