Speaker 1: Ladies, you'll be and welcome to another episode of Let me clear that throat a little bit, dude, Christ. Welcome to another episode of Busting with the Boys, Episode two twenty eight. Got a big week, big week for Busting with the Boys. We talked about it last week. Got the podcast. Guys, we're absolutely trying to hammer fuck us. But no, no, no, we have an absolute hitter for you today. Jelly Rule and his beautiful wife Bunny have Kim on the podcast. You're gonna laugh, you're gonna cry, You're gonna everything in between. Dude, you're gonna hit it all. Also, this week, tight end you week, George Kittle and the Boys are coming into Nashville, Tennessee. All the heavy hitters in the tight end category of the NFL are gonna be Maybe the boy Taylor one, maybe the.
Speaker 2: Boy Taylor one.
Speaker 1: I am he's starting to look like a tight end dude. So I get my routes up a little bit and see how that thing's hold all that's going. Also, I'm not sure why my.
Speaker 2: Throat's doing this.
Speaker 1: The barscool Bar Grand opening this Friday, and guess what the Boys will be there. It's gonna be electric. It's gonna be an amazing time. We're gonna sit there, we're gonna take pictures. You guys bring something, we'll sign it. I'm sure there's gonna be a guy that pops up with one of Will's jerseys back from Pop Warner. He's gonna say, hey, you want this. If you want this, only thirty thousand dollars and six of your jersey. So that'll be a fun thing for Will to get back.
Speaker 3: And the biggest news with the barcila bar opening for us for bus anyways, the buses is rapped. Everybody's gonna get to see the big change, the big makeover.
Speaker 2: No, and there is a little thing going on right now.
Speaker 1: I think there was an ad put in here of that big makeover. Do we do it today? Do we not do it today? We're Will mean for Barsol, we'll say something. Maybe we put it out right now, maybe we don't. But I think this Friday, you're gonna want to be there. Yeah, and it's.
Speaker 2: Different, dude, let me, I'll let you know.
Speaker 1: There from my four o'clock on too. I think we'll be out there. We'll be on those streets for sure. That'll be Friday, and that's join them boys.
Speaker 2: Amazing dude.
Speaker 1: Also to speaking of amazing, you see the shirt I'm wearing right here, me and Will Compton going zooming on that you.
Speaker 3: Shirt's that absolutely fuck dude. I mean look at it. I know you love the tie ie.
Speaker 1: You can see all that wait in my face right there. That's a bit of an older photo, but we're still gonna rock it. We're still gonna rock I love You're like, given, do I look like this?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 3: I know you guys are watching me right now on YouTube, but this is an older photo.
Speaker 2: If you guys can't tell, yeah, you could see me.
Speaker 1: I've also I started rummaging through obviously Fourth of July is coming up, and I saw that shirt on you today and I was like, I love to match the boy.
Speaker 2: I mean you with merchant.
Speaker 3: You're you know you rock that uh that tight I shirt one of your favorites that you've what is it, like the black and purple?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah one time and you're like, yeah, we need to get a tight I shirt.
Speaker 1: Ran I got it in Canada, no free shoutouts, yep, so you don't know about yo.
Speaker 3: Let's get a tight I shirt in the mix. Gary back there, Gary Buckets, Gary merchandise. He says, say less, I'm about this life.
Speaker 1: Garry mc Gary buckets, Gary Merchandise. I will say, yeah I did, Garrett. Do you want to talk about this virtual click and how you came with that idea?
Speaker 4: Yeah, it was a long night.
Speaker 5: You know, you're just grinding, Taylor text me, send me a picture, and it was like, hey, fourth of July merch question mark done.
Speaker 2: That's all I need.
Speaker 4: Have you noticed he just alcohol on there?
Speaker 2: Though, No, that's what That's what Gary Merch said. Man, he said the biggest.
Speaker 1: Sixty alcohol tales of Gary murch alcohol, Gary merch now sixty nine wouldn' murder you, dude, sete point nine. But I did say the reason why I brought that up, I don't know if you're gonna pigeonhole yourself a little bit because I saw Jack McPherson put out a tweet earlier in the week last week saying, I get a lot of doesn't miss something that Gary doesn't miss you.
Speaker 4: Oh that that mic wasn't good enough got you that concept.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I'm aware now that you had the idea of it here, but Gary put the work in.
Speaker 1: He put the dude, I'm an idea this guy. I don't I don't get the train movie. I just said, hey, to be cool to train move like this, right, And then we got well with Gary Merch.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Gary Merch, Gary whatever you would throw anything after the word Gary.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: It's funny that this is coming full circle. I know Taylor and I were sitting last week back behind the bus and you know who came up with this?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I had this idea. Right, he's like me. I was somehow trying to get validation. Like look at the tailor. I was like, yees, sick man. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Will didn't give me one of want in classic true Will fashioned, no enthusiasm, no loving it.
Speaker 2: He just loved it.
Speaker 1: Needed to live dude, nastally. Hey, by the way, we've sold like a fuck load of these shirts. Really, these are hitters, these are well look at me, it looks fantastic. Yeah, and it looks like it just sits well on you too. And I got a lot of compliments on it at Bonnaroo. Did you definitely tell you compliments at you looked up? You looked phenomenal in those photos. I can't wait to recap that. During this intro, I will say, though the boy it might be the sure room might be that Willie's been putting work in.
Speaker 2: Because you look great, brother, you look good.
Speaker 1: If you want to talk about your eighty twenty or do you want to leave that alone, we'll leave it alone alone.
Speaker 2: I just want to work to speak group. Yeah, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: You could do a blog on it in two years. This is how Yeah I'm at now.
Speaker 2: I'll do it. Hey, these are the ten steps. Read this thread?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, that's gonna beautiful Nascar?
Speaker 2: Is that this weekend? That's in July? Sunday? Sunday? Yeah? Did?
Speaker 3: Our next two weeks are fucking this Sunday. We will be at uh at the Ally four hundred out in Lebanon. Yeah, Nashville super Speedway out eleven and the boys will be there. I think we're we're doing you were thea. Remember, we don't want to tell people we know gets done that. We get to be the Yeah, all right, we don't get to let them.
Speaker 4: Know about that.
Speaker 2: But that's gonna be a great time. That's gonna be Electra. Have you been in NASCAR before in your life? Yeah? A few times. Yeah, I forgot. And also we were out there last week right there?
Speaker 3: An idiot literally last week's episode, I was talking about uh yeah, about the boy Paul Swan, the embracing the energy.
Speaker 2: The pit in the pit. I'm a big dumb idiot.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I haven't you ever been a Nascar Yeah, I'll never forget when I shaved to the mustache.
Speaker 2: You're like man mushtash guy. Now, I've never seen you rock the mustache. Yeah.
Speaker 3: And what's funny is like literally that that black and white profile pick that I have is a mustache with the painted EyeBlack.
Speaker 2: It seems like you're kinda get away from the mustache now and getting the beard going.
Speaker 3: Again, fades and then once again soon I'll put it back now. I like the mustache scruff look, especially during the during the summertime.
Speaker 2: And you got that.
Speaker 1: You got that make Fierson mustache too. You guys have similar mustaches. We yeah, it's just do you think Jack color same?
Speaker 3: I think Jack has a strong I think you and Jack have strong mustache looks like me. I wish I had a fuller look.
Speaker 1: Okay, we're getting away. We're getting away from the that we're going to hit those things. We're gonnah, We're we're gonna hell those things. Also, the Netflix Quarterback Show. We're gonna dive into it. We're gonna dive into that as well. And I have a couple of announcements. Our executive producer, first day on the job, Steven Bondo. I believe his nickname was Beavis Sperm back in college. Yeah, let's give this man a round of pause. Welcome to the who we found, our executive producer.
Speaker 2: Welcome. We were partying ways.
Speaker 3: We were partying ways with their only diversity in blass Or Nandez, with our only Hispanic, and we were adding a Caucasian, a white as he gets.
Speaker 1: That was something that Will was very strong about when we were started going through the whole thing.
Speaker 2: He's like, as long as.
Speaker 1: He's white, that was Will's the only thing.
Speaker 2: So Bondo, why don't you give us a couple of words, but tell us. Let me see.
Speaker 1: Uh, let's get your age, where you're from, and the year you lost your virginity.
Speaker 7: Oh boy, I got to think about that. Actually, the year you lost your virginity. I got to think about what year that was. All right, So I'm older than I look, thirty six, originally from Syracuse, New York. All right, small town Lafayette. No one's ever heard of it? Apple's and lacrosse. That's all we did. So that's it.
Speaker 4: And then year.
Speaker 1: How now you don't have to give me like all right, two thousand, just how old were you?
Speaker 4: Sixteen?
Speaker 2: Nice strong year.
Speaker 8: I had a good year that year. Yeah, it's a good year anytime whenever you lose your virginity.
Speaker 4: That is made varsity. It was like, yeah, this is a good year.
Speaker 2: So we got it home.
Speaker 4: Yeah, girls weren't talking before that. They didn't know me. And then you hit varsity and then it was like, Okay, this guy is a player.
Speaker 2: So I love it. Buddy.
Speaker 1: We're electrostacked to have you on you guys really bitell and his voice.
Speaker 2: We have found our moneyball guy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, absolutely more leaders numbers, guy with more leadership numbers since Jonah Hill. Yeah, it's a massive year. Twenty twenty three, the year of the Boys.
Speaker 4: Dude's gonna be the boys.
Speaker 1: Also our Black Friday winner, and you're probably thinking, brother, it's the end of June. Listen, Patrick Ryan has a with us on this bus. Let's give this man a round of applause. It's been a long time. Comment also sneaked him in on it, but you didn't hear this. I sneaked him in with a little invite to beer Olympics next Tuesday. A little and as you're seeing there, buddy, that's what happens on the bus, That's what happens. We deal with adversity. What's the quote about adversity game here earlier this.
Speaker 2: Morning, about about adversity? Yeah? What was it? Those a vrableism? Oh, you don't eliminate distractions, you handle them.
Speaker 1: Right right, Paul, let me get let me give me one word. How you feel about being on this bus right now.
Speaker 2: Excited? That's nice, A good word, brother. What else is exciting is, dude, the Chevy Silverado.
Speaker 1: You know what truck guys throwing through and the Chevy Silverado has been a partner with unstoppable grit and to turn Nation. It has been our most valuable truck. And now the first ever all electric Silvado joins the franchise.
Speaker 2: We got to see these things and experience it.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you something, boys, absolute game changer available four hundred mile range GM estimated on a full charge, over ten feet of length in the bed with the multi flex tailgate combined.
Speaker 2: With that again, that's always, that's always the sleeper to me, is it? Yeah? Over at least ten feet.
Speaker 1: Of length in the bed with a multi flex tailgate combined with the multiflex midgate. You don't know what that is? Google it boys, it's an a. It's crazy. You can go in and out. You can go inside and outside while you're driving. It's why now they know their brains doing it like the boys that shift. Yeah, they're doing it all a large seventeen inch seventeen inch diagonal display screen. It can tow up through ten thousand pounds of max towing zero to sixty and under four point five seconds my forty time with the Wow Mode working title top to it and impressive seven hundred and eighty five foot pounds of torque. Heavaitors head over to Chevy dot com to learn more. Question for you, go ahead, ten thousand pounds of towing? Yeah, how many tailor little ones would that be?
Speaker 2: Oh? Wow? You dang on? Guess guess. Don't don't do that, Just try and do it.
Speaker 1: Some pounds of towing four hundred taylor of the ones? How many in thousand divided by? Are you going to disclose your weight? I'm not going to disclose my weight. People out there talking crazy. Just know it's tight in oh minus zero, be forty forty tail forty forty forty tailored ones. And I rounded my weight down. When you guys are doing the math right there, I put in two fifty. I'm not too fifty. I just didn't want to do to sixty. Yeah, it's a change and change change. Yeah, I didn't want to didn't want to do that. How many wills would that be?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 2: What do you wear right now? Twenty five? Brother? Let me fucking the other thing? About that thing?
Speaker 8: In?
Speaker 2: Brother? Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: A man's working right now, his mouth working had something, brother, it ain't that serious. Oh fifty three? You wait more than me? Well, I just gave you part of the answer. I was forty of them. Let me see here, what forty five point four?
Speaker 2: So did I fuck up my mouth? It'd be like thirty eight and a half year two?
Speaker 4: Then why is will? Will doesn't weigh more than me?
Speaker 2: He said thirty five? Right, he said forty five point four.
Speaker 1: It's me you need more. You need more of me, And that's why you're here, Michigan man.
Speaker 2: That's right. Are y'all with Have y'all done a dozen with Jeffson trivia. Yeah, oh, come on, you don't know about the boost Ponies. Must not be a Dozen fans. Well, I watched some of it. Brandon Walker kind of makes it unsufferable all times.
Speaker 1: And you get Manahan man dude, he yeah, I'm gonna fight Brandon Walker.
Speaker 4: Refoort's over.
Speaker 6: Yeah, he takes something. They think it a little too seriously. You know, check out the Booze Ponies. Okay, right, be your new favorite. It'll be my team now, yeah, it are you with?
Speaker 3: Oh on the boot Ponies, Dana Beers and fidal Berg fights. Okay, that's just an election directory.
Speaker 2: He handle the sports.
Speaker 1: Stuff, yeah, and I handled maybe a couple of questions a game. Anything with Rocky, Yeah, usually Will's.
Speaker 2: Rocky, Lion King, Jurassic Park. Those are all my niches. Yeah, fair enough.
Speaker 1: I would say that's just a wild couple of categories. By the way, you got a weird arsenal.
Speaker 6: You guys deserve a lot of credit for doing like fan participation for a contest, because I think the Dozen could absolutely do something.
Speaker 2: The Dozen was a sleeper, it's empty low, it is pretty big.
Speaker 6: And then also the Snake Draft, and I'll tell the story about how I found y'all was through the Snake Draft. They could do like charity things. I would pay money to get on the Snake Draft, you know what I mean? Like, well, you pay money to get on the bike. You guys were crazy guys. You guys were groundbreaking, you know. Yeah, Well, thank you. I'm glad to be here.
Speaker 1: Thank you bought you bought. I'm not gonna say the exact number, but you were seing a lot more over it. It was like seven the number here's but here's what.
Speaker 2: We can put it on.
Speaker 3: We put it on busting because you had to let everybody know who won that.
Speaker 4: Well, I don't even know what was on the company with Golden Auctions.
Speaker 6: I won a meet and greet with cal Ripken for like twenty grand I did a meet and greet or I'm doing.
Speaker 2: A tour of the WW warehouse with Triple h.
Speaker 6: That was like twenty five grandall was a steal at sixty seven hundred bucks. Well, then I got all the merch, so you know, I mean I would have squeezed it up a little bit, would you have?
Speaker 2: Probably I would have gone a ten. But I'm boys, Yeah, did them boys yet?
Speaker 6: Y'all y'all get run the MX. I'll take some some stuff out of here. I'm not the jersey guy that Will was talking.
Speaker 2: I'm not.
Speaker 6: I'm a big memorability collector, but I'm not hawking Will's jerseys.
Speaker 3: If you you also stepped down from the first overall price because that was like the suite and you're like, oh, give that somebody else, Like I'm just trying to get on I'm just trying to get on busing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he does.
Speaker 6: My man Patrick, remember he was I invited you all to the Sweet Saturday due. Yeah, but court on court. Yeah, so of course I do a Memphis Grizzlies.
Speaker 2: We'll do that next year. We'll still make that happen. How do you feel with the Memphis Grizzlies right now? With the Instagram? It's tough.
Speaker 6: I mean, you know, like it's a great lesson for anybody who's ever in the public eye.
Speaker 2: Like you're not getting away from it. Right. Everything's recorded, you know. I graduated college oe three.
Speaker 6: That was like the first time I started seeing digital cameras and like that was a wake up call. Then Facebook, a couple of your guys, if you're somewhat famous and you have any money. You need to protect your personal brand, you know, and like some I guess it. I think it was a Titans cornerback came out and said, like, have one of your guys get a concealed carry, Like why are you the one with the gun. But anyway, the Grizzlies a great organization business side. They'll get it all figured out. They had to take care of the fans. Are doing a massive renovation FedEx for them. It will be a great place to watch basketball. So I got to look at how they handle their brand. Connor McGregor seems like he's doing a good job after this past week.
Speaker 2: Huh.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's been an interesting run for Connor. He's always in it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's always in it.
Speaker 1: But this one, Yeah, it's a tough headline to half.
Speaker 2: But you see the video. Do you see the video? I saw the video.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's you know, it's unfortunate from a family aspect, but it seems like he didn't do what was alleged.
Speaker 3: His legal teams pushed back, saying this is nothing more than a shakedown. The story has changed a couple of different times from the gal and her her side of it, because I want to say they tried to getting money out based on just seeing Twitter and seeing.
Speaker 2: We're out here.
Speaker 1: Listen, boys, we don't know what the fuck we're talking about right.
Speaker 2: Allegedly it was literally reading online.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it seems like she her site tried getting money out of him at first, and since they didn't, uh, since they didn't move on that or balk on that they took, they started to go public about it. Ultimately, I gets a it's a it's definitely a tough headline to half. But the thing too is if it comes out and he's like nothing happened, like he's he's innocent, none of that happened. It's almost like that, like women need to be held responsible. But I'm just saying, you're coming out and having these allegations and saying like these, you know, Connor or I was raped, violently raped and all that, sexually assaulted and stuff like that, and it comes out to be like that's not true, Like there should be some repercussions there, because that like that can fucking tear people down. I wanted to say there was something there was that punter, right, that kicker for which team.
Speaker 9: Now Bills Matterriza, he was on the Bills, right, he got drafted by the Bills, and then like two or three weeks after he got drafted, story came out about him got immediately cut, and now he's like on his way back and there's a I don't remember.
Speaker 3: Ultimately, it wasn't true that he was saying that I got raped at a party or gang raped or whatever, and he wasn't even at the party, right Yeah, yeah, Yeah, come to find out, he wasn't even at the party.
Speaker 2: So it's like, now he's getting who who's he with? Now? No idea. I thought he's sign something recently. Now he's just like on a team. Now he's on I think he's on, like getting drafted as a punter.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but you're talking, yeah, exactly like you're talking about, you know, the dude's career was in jeopardy and unfortunately he's he's now signed with the New York Jets and and back on a squad.
Speaker 2: But stuff like that. Man, remember Sean Oakman on Baylor. He that dude was fame.
Speaker 9: Thing happened to him. He's gonna be make a top ten pick. He had like these alleged uh like.
Speaker 2: Rape, sexual sexual sexual assought cases and allegations.
Speaker 9: Everything ended up not being true, never made any money in the NFL, never got drafted anything like that.
Speaker 2: God, yeah he spends time in jail, didn't he.
Speaker 9: I think it was like a really long process in like the court and everything, but like nothing, it it all ended up coming out that it was false.
Speaker 1: Man, you gotta be sitting there too, after all that stuff comes out being headlines going like you just go to target or something like that, go somewhere random and people see you and they're like that that's the guy, especially if you know you're innocent. Dude, No, like it's completely the other other way.
Speaker 3: If if that it's a fissure, like every guy like they fucking deserve what they get what they deserve type of thing, right, But yeah, if it's not true and it's just that really puts a blemish on everything you're trying to do. Yeah, especially for that dude at Baylor, Like if he was going to be a top round pick and have an opportunity to like have a little bit of a career in the NFL, who knows how long. Same with the kicker, like he could still be you know, at home right now, being like damn, like fucking I didn't do any of this and I ended up getting getting cut and everything else when something was ultimately not true.
Speaker 1: Yeah, not getting any of that money from getting drafted and then signing a real small deal, prove it deal type of things for what it was last year. This happened right the whole year of Yeah, I had to sitting there punting things and.
Speaker 2: Put getting mad. Yeah, kicking shit out of the ball. Dude, did that reminds me of like this thing we used to do at Michigan.
Speaker 1: We used to put like empty beer boxes on the on the uh sidewalk. We put an empty like beer box here, and then about twenty feet farther we put an empty beer box with a cinder block in it as well. Because you see people like walk by and they kind of like they kicked the first box.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I don't know what it is about human beings, especially men, when they kick something and like does something for them emotionally, and they would see that next box like they kind of give the first box a tap. Then they see the other box like, oh, I about the fuck this box up? And these dudes were run and wind up and just get a cinder block to the toe. Oh god, bro, well play stupid games win stupid prizes.
Speaker 2: Man, he can't be fucking doing that out there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, did you see that what Netflix is coming out with They're coming out with that show.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we just talked. We just talked about it a little bit, Stephen Bond before. If you want to give us a little update of what this whole thing is about. The thing that intrigued me the most is you talked about Patrick Mahomes shit talking.
Speaker 7: I think this is fascinating because I didn't know that he was this much of a shit talker on the field. Right So there's like four or five clips of him playing. Obviously they got to try to attract the audience and he's the guy right now.
Speaker 4: But he's chirping. I think that's fantastic.
Speaker 7: So have you guys ever heard this, Have you ever heard stories about him anything like that?
Speaker 2: Mahomes Mahomes, I think, yeah, I think. I mean he's from I've seen that video. I'm him. Yeah, yeah, I don't.
Speaker 4: He doesn't seem like a ship talker like I've always been around him, Like.
Speaker 2: You know, he's he's got that confidence, he's got swag. Yeah, he's him.
Speaker 4: He is the best quarterback in the world right now.
Speaker 3: Like when they came back against who was the Colts, when they came back against anybody, the Texans. When he starts getting his fucking flux going on, it's gonna be cool to see like all the inside. Uh they're like, who I think is gonna benefit from this is the boy Kirk. You know, big fan of Kirk over here in this seat anyway. But I think people get an inside a look of the way Kirk is. I mean, Kirk's a dad through and through, Like people are gonna get the nerdy Kirk. He's like sitting there reading his like kid, uh a nighttime story and it seems like he's just reading him the NFL rules.
Speaker 1: Just sounds like a Baby Gronk situation. Is that a little bit like when I interviewed Kirk, you know, he's great, no, no, no kid.
Speaker 4: Definitely something Baby.
Speaker 2: Gronk's dad would do. He's like his kid. Yeah yeah.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 3: He's like when we interviewed him on on Busting that you guys can go listen to, he talks about like he's got that generational wealth, like he doesn't want his kid playing ball.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I think he's just.
Speaker 1: Doing like in his mind, playing the game like no to him. He's laughing, he struggle.
Speaker 3: You know, he's texting his his dad's in the group chat, probably dad group chat.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the guys I did this. I read him like I was reading him a bedtime story and they are probably chuckled. They probably had a good time with it.
Speaker 1: He also, I think he talks about in the podcast we just listen to about him using to increments of fifteen minutes for his day and he kind of like got away from it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like he's structured like that. Yeah, he was doing that.
Speaker 3: I know Peke Washington he would talk about how every fifteen minutes was dial like on his schedule and everything else. Man very like buttoned up, very straight. But I think he's gonna come out a winner in this show.
Speaker 2: The quarterback, I think so.
Speaker 3: I think what'll be interesting is the boy Marcus I was gonna pivot. You know, obviously they're following him through being a Falcon. He's no longer with the Falcons. And if you saw Coach Smith came out he had a present or he was getting interviewed. Yeah, Coach Smith, he had an interview last week and he kind of says like, oh, I'm sure Netflix is gonna do a good job, I believe, And he also says, like with some historical fiction, so you can kind of see maybe some of the storylines or articles that will come out from the show the quarterback.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that'll be the most interesting storyline for me to watch, knowing Marcus kind of hearing a little bit talking to him in Vegas back in January when right, which.
Speaker 2: Was after the season, he from his story was a little.
Speaker 1: And Marcus, like Marcus keeps everything close to the vest. It's gonna be interesting to see him in a public guy because even when he was with the Titans, it was like Marcus didn't want to be a part of that.
Speaker 3: I was surprised he did do the quarterback, knowing that he was honest, like, oh man, I'm surprised that they went with him big market because you know Hawaii, like that's the golden Boy.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, and then well man, that tale is still there. Yeah, but I'm saying, like, like Manti tale before Marcus was in college at Oregon, Yeah, he was the golden boy of Hawaii.
Speaker 2: Right, and then luckily Hawaii.
Speaker 1: Had a good pivot around two thousand, we got Mark Anuary two thousands, we got able to figure that whole thing out. I think another storyline will be, uh, Pat's wife, Brittany, Yeah, the public guy that kind of you love to hate like or love or what hate or whatever it is. She's gonna be I would assume, very embedded in this in this series. So it'll be interesting to see how how she comes up. Yeah, because she's a very controversial individual. And it's hard for me to sit on a microphone and talk about it because I'm a fan of Pat.
Speaker 2: I like Pat a lot.
Speaker 1: And then you see kind of like the like without context, some of the things that she does, you kind of think we'll be doing.
Speaker 2: Here, you know kind of thing. Uh.
Speaker 1: And then last year in the off season, there's like, you know, Jackson Mahomes is allegedly getting a sit down conversation him, Brittany and Pat are sitting down like trying to figure it all. Hey, guys, you got to chill the fuck out, and you just don't want to just I feel awkward because that we're.
Speaker 2: Getting anoder personal right, right, I don't want to. I want to soil the boy.
Speaker 3: It did seem like they lay low until Jackson's obviously in the headlines now for is a sexual assault.
Speaker 1: Which must be the theme of the intro this podcast, A sexual assault.
Speaker 2: That's a that's a.
Speaker 1: Fun thing to kind of get into a little Yeah, that'll be really cool to see, man, it'll be cool to see all that go down.
Speaker 2: It's gonna be awesome.
Speaker 1: Like I think you were saying Drive to Survive, it's yeah, based off that kind of thing, and that's cool.
Speaker 3: I still got to watch that. Have you seen that documentary. I've seen a couple of episodes of Drive to Survive. But I watched the tennis one. What's the what's the tennis one called Breakpoint? That one's fucking good. No, yeah, yeah, break they got break Point. They did it with tennis. They've done it. Yeah, Formula one they crushed and everybody love that. It kind of grew the sport like big time, especially popular with America. Yeah, and then they also did one with golf. I watched a few episodes of that with like Brooks Brooks Koepka. I saw that episode, but they followed different golfers around it. I'm fired up that they're doing in the NFL because I think you're gonna get like that. Netflix crushes it with these little sports doccases.
Speaker 2: Show do a really good job of the whole thing. You brought up. Golf.
Speaker 1: A couple of the boys came over yesterday and they're playing golf. Is that the most fucking boring sport in the world to watch?
Speaker 2: To watch? I think it depends if you got money on watching.
Speaker 1: I was that shit was on for three minutes and I was just like, dude, what are we doing here?
Speaker 2: Yeah? What is this? I don't fucking understand it one bit. I would say, like, I'm kind of similar.
Speaker 3: I don't have, like, I guess, the uh, the persistence to sit there and watch golf. But again, I'm not like Ingrain in the golf world. I'm not I don't follow it that close.
Speaker 1: I wish I had the passion for it, because it seems like as as you get older, everybody wants to go.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I will say, if there comes to be like a day three or the final day in a tournament and somebody's making some run like this last week was his name Windham, Windham who ends up winning, beating Rory right by like one stroke. When you start seeing like people tweeting about like all this comeback's happening, or is Brooks Kapuka gonna blow it in the tournament before he ultimately won, you know, another big tournament. I'm kind of talking out of my ass right now. All to say, when people are saying somebody's making a runner, it's gonna be a great finish. I will tune in to see that stuff because people fucking.
Speaker 2: Love with the Twitter. Twitter's gonna let me know all the highlights.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but it's cool to like, it's cool to like see it like unfold and happen.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I guess the final day, like the championship day, like the final round, and like when Brooks was blowing it, I would that was the Master, right, that was the Masters, because that's when we were you know, I got out there fucking did about nine holes and through my back out for a good forty eight hours.
Speaker 2: I needed to. I've laid low in that golf course ever since.
Speaker 1: Well, the not this weekend, but the weekend before, like we were in I got a pool basketball hoop.
Speaker 2: I'm hyped up.
Speaker 1: I like to get physical in the pool playing for some pool basketball. And Will was over trying to get a fourth guy to come in. And Will I apparently is sitting by himself being like please God, like don't come in because you're back.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I didn't want to. That's been a little bit of an issue. We're working on it, Yeah, for sure. It's a work in progress. Life are working in progress. Yeah, but the softball game put me out a couple of days. Yeah, I was nervous about the softball game. But yeah, dude, golf after I was swinging on the course like, fuck man, it's just the back's just not built the same. I really gotta work, like, legitimately, you have to work on getting this back corrected because it is going to be the downfall of my life here.
Speaker 1: And I know you're you're probably our golf guy, is it is our golf? This past Thursday, when this tournament started, two guys at the course record, right, could you like?
Speaker 2: Who were it?
Speaker 4: Was?
Speaker 1: It?
Speaker 5: Rory and so Ricky Fowler shot a sixty two course record. The group after him, Xander Schoffley also shot a sixty two. So Ricky had the record for like Max has on my horse record as a sixty one in college. And then so yeah, you're right, it was the open record, the tournament record of for sixty two.
Speaker 4: So he had it for thirty minutes and then.
Speaker 1: Yeah, could you imagine hitting that and being like, oh dude, I'm I'm legit him.
Speaker 2: I just saw a course record. You are. Thirty minutes later, the next guy fucking does it again.
Speaker 5: You are, But shooting a sixty two gets you so much of a head start on everyone else that you're kind of like, all right, I'm cool with it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but you would think you'd have a he has his head start on everyone. He the guy right behind record, does the same shit.
Speaker 4: He set the record. The other guy just tied.
Speaker 1: Him, so he still holds He still holds the record, if you want to play it that way, I would if I was in his position.
Speaker 2: Was it por valor Ricky?
Speaker 4: Yeah, kind of had a tough day yesterday. It's tough to see.
Speaker 2: I'll tell you what.
Speaker 1: When you're getting on the course and you're really trying to figure over thing out, the best thing you can probably do is put some of that cool dry on your armpits. And that's Duke Cannon dude. All right, let me tell you about the Duke Cannon dude. We'd like to talk about your shower game for a minute.
Speaker 4: Here.
Speaker 1: Here's the fact the body wash you're using right now is weak water. Down and probably smells like a JV dude JV lock guys dude park smells like a JV locker room. Simply put, it's not getting the job done. The boys need a shower of substance after a hard day's work, and that's why we use thick, high viscosity. That's the word viscosity body wash.
Speaker 4: From Duke Cannon. Thicker is better.
Speaker 1: Duke Cannon's thick body wash is built to work hard, not spew down the shower drain. All their sense are amazing, but my personal favorite is Midnight's swim. It smells like a cannon ball into a moonlit lake, not a dip in the hot tub at the Starlight Motel. Like I said before, I do, I do really enjoy that cool dry What are you laughing at me reading that ad?
Speaker 2: What's up, dude?
Speaker 10: Nothing?
Speaker 2: Did you think it's funny? I do like that cool dry man.
Speaker 1: In situations like this, when you're getting peppered by the bulls, internally, you know that you can kind of stay cool during all of that. Your composure, my composure in this thing. Thank you to Duke Cannon for keeping me rounded in these moments. You have to try Duke Cannon for so for a limited time, we're hooking the Boys up with twenty percent off your first order at Duke Cannon dot com. At Dukecannon dot com with code the Boys twenty. That's twenty percent off when you use code the Boys twenty at Duke Cannon dot com. Duke Cannon Work Harder, Smell Better? Does Duke Cannon change their change their little thing? Not for clowns? Now, it's work harder, smell better.
Speaker 2: They might have both. Maybe you got a couple. Is it both?
Speaker 1: I thought they changed it because of us, because we did look up clown salary.
Speaker 4: They might have changed it on our ad read.
Speaker 2: What's that?
Speaker 5: They might have changed it on the ad read for you for this specific situation.
Speaker 1: It is true, though, clown's low key goot rich. Yeah, that clown money. Hey, do some real shit out there.
Speaker 4: What was that?
Speaker 2: Maybe clown money.
Speaker 1: Eighty five thousand a year at least at least and that's what the dudes they are just doing the day to day. The clowns that really put their makeup on and go to work every single day, high end clown them boys are making real They probably making six figures.
Speaker 2: You want a high end clown.
Speaker 1: Them low end clowns. They're they're getting hourly. They ain't getting no they aint get they're.
Speaker 2: Probably making fifty five. That's some real that's that's deece you think.
Speaker 1: I mean, if you're working hour if you're working a clown like you don't work Monday through Friday. You're a Saturday Sunday cat, you know, yeah, aint no birthday parties going on. Then you working Saturday and Sundays and making fifty five year.
Speaker 2: There ain't no way.
Speaker 3: There ain't no way you're making that kind of money. The average clown is making fucking Pull it up.
Speaker 1: Jack, pull up, pull up the salad. I bet you it's fifty five thousand to eighty five thousand or seventy five thousand. That's a clown in Beverly Hills. High end clown, that's cloud.
Speaker 3: High end clowns are making that fifty five to eighty five range.
Speaker 1: The median was sixty three thousand. That just kind of flashed over the old thing there.
Speaker 2: Median.
Speaker 1: Those of you wonder that's the middle, that's the middle. Ninety one thousand dollars. That's Beverly Hills. We're talking Nashville, Tennessee easy sixty three thousand a year.
Speaker 4: What do you think of Vegas?
Speaker 2: Clown makes depends probably depends rain they're offering. You know that Vegas is a weird play these clown these clown salaries to that.
Speaker 6: Okay, So firstly, Wringling Brothers is coming back, so clowns are going to be like having a lot of demand. So the Ringling Brothers circus coming back. You guys did some stuff with the Supercross. The same company that owned Supercross owns Ringling Brothers. So clowns are going to be making a big comeback. And then also there's clowns that go on tours of various you know, circus acts. And then there's like the neighborhood clowns. I think Will's talking about, Like the neighborhood clown does three hours, like one party in the morning at one hundred bucks an hour. Right, so that guy's like living in a basement, probably an alcoholic, you know, living off his parents. But like you're talking about like real deal clowns, like probably certified, gone through clown college, pro clown pro clowns. Will's talking about amateur clowns. A clown clown.
Speaker 2: Look at the stats that you pulled up the stats off. I got the both right, though.
Speaker 6: I think Will's got the point about the amateur clowns and you're talking the pro clowns.
Speaker 2: So but guess what clowns are coming back?
Speaker 3: And that was a nice guest too, uh for Nashville starting at one twenty five pre.
Speaker 2: Event, he's that man's working his ass off.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's working his ass off to make that media's wedding just fucking like god, damn. Hey, if dude can would just let him use the cool dry thing bang boom. Yeah, Now he's gonna stay composed like I was during that ad.
Speaker 3: Rage were Carter smell better, work harder smell? What else we get on the docket. I know one thing that we do. It's all hands on deck for this Beer Olympics coming up. Yeah, all hands on deck. We got some murmurs going around that one of the top officials of all time might be joining Beer Olympics.
Speaker 2: To referee the entire event. To help us referee the entire event.
Speaker 3: There's been a lot of people in shout out everybody in the comments giving us ideas because there have been a few people that drop some good that drop some good comments, I do. There's been a lot of stuff people be like, you know, I agree that we need a big event there at the end. You guys could run it like the leaderboard at NASCAR where you do a circuit series type way, but the scoring.
Speaker 2: Some people brought up a.
Speaker 3: Good idea with like having flags like yellow flags of referees have yellow flags, or maybe bow's go over the table or red flags.
Speaker 2: You were talking about the red flag challenging earlier.
Speaker 3: If you could continue to leave comments for ideas to button this Beer Olympics up, because it is all hands on deck from this from this moment now until.
Speaker 1: As Yeah, as you're listening to this podcast, we're literally one week away from game day.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and the nerves.
Speaker 1: I'm starting to feel the butterflies. I literally played some beer punk last night.
Speaker 2: Yeah. The official teams are announced too. They'll be dropping out throughout the week. Yeah. Do you want to give the bad news? I don't think so. I think we let people be disappointed. It's on him. Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 4: He did.
Speaker 1: He was like one of our first commits and then he dropped out. That's tough. But Beer Olympics, dude, it's gonna be like, yeah, it's gonna be an e It's gonna be awesome.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was.
Speaker 1: I was putting some work in yesterday and I'm feeling very confident, feeling very confident about the future of what's our team name bush Britten spit britten spit way different than what I thought. That's it.
Speaker 2: I was. I was.
Speaker 1: I was trying to practice the other day. I looked up a YouTube video how to chug Yeah, go faster. Yeah, we were talking about that.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 2: It was fucking It's tough. It opened the throat in there.
Speaker 3: Tale your lungs or whatever that open your mouth as white as you can and then try and like take down the liquid with each gulp, and it was hard. There was one time I'm like coughing in my pantry and Water's coming out because I'm trying to I'm doing it all with water.
Speaker 2: Water's coming out of my nose. I'm just thinking this is Yeah.
Speaker 1: Chugging water is one thing, but when you add the carbonation, it's definitely it's a game changer because personally, I just don't want to let you down when we do our your beer can't chug You're not. I think you're gonna do great. Thanks I think you're gonna do great. And then one thing that was added by Elliott Shannon, who is going to be a referee at Beer Olympics. When we do the three uh, the three beers per person chug, we're gonna have a two out show and then after the beers are finished, we will pour the foam into the shot glass if it exceeds the shot glass and spills over three second deduction.
Speaker 3: Again, rules, penalties, anything that can be thought of. Let us know right, we're leaning on a lot of people to help us put together the rules and boundaries to make sure they're established before every game happens, so we're not sitting there arguing the entire time.
Speaker 1: And I think the thing that be arguing because the most controversy controversy is the beer pong because there's so many different house rules and what you can do will be at the lawan establishment. We will absolutely have our own house rules. There'll be basic, they'll be easy to follow. There's not a lot of gimmicky shit in there. Like you're gonna have your class if you have her two reracks.
Speaker 2: Can we catch fire? Yeah? Yeah, absolutely catch fire.
Speaker 4: Put your boy was on last night, Babe, Ruth.
Speaker 3: What's that where you call your shot, you call your cup if you get it, fall back no, and it's two cups.
Speaker 2: Right, cup your choice. I think I think Babe Ruth is out.
Speaker 1: I think you'll have one island call per game individually, so you and you can call an island. I can call an island if you make that island shot kind of reset, so you'll have an opportunity hit another island, so you get.
Speaker 3: Island but not Babe Ruth. Yes, why is busting hosting? Like do we get to put the rules together?
Speaker 2: It's just that's what we'll have a we'll have a talk on Friday.
Speaker 1: And it seems like there's always gonna be some conflicts before cooperation, so we'll figure that whole thing out.
Speaker 6: There's actually probably a sanctioned committee. I had a buddy doing beer Olympics in college twenty years ago, so like, I bet there's like a governing body that you know, it's been debated. I bet there's probably some people who can assist.
Speaker 1: I think the bust and committee we're gonna come up with a new Yeah, make the rules favorable to you.
Speaker 2: It's your house.
Speaker 1: Will want to fuck around if you want to fuck around two episodes ago. Well, well, you know, we don't have to do this at the end. That's all right, that I.
Speaker 2: Think, I personally think that that was the right call. I do. I'm glad we came up with some good stuff.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And I'm glad we got to the point where it was like, there needs to be a finale.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's like the biggest thing to me. Yeah, everything else doubt. Yeah. Ultimately that it is a great idea. Yeah, and the two two out.
Speaker 1: Of three in the series of flip cups, it was a phenomenal idea about you, we're gonna get this right.
Speaker 2: We're gonna get this thing right. It's Dean.
Speaker 1: The referee that I think we're gonna get that's gonna be a sight, which is a flaw. Also, club will be and will actually have six referees. Plump is flying in.
Speaker 2: Oh really yeah already.
Speaker 6: He booked his ticket in hotel like two seconds after Taylor confirmed that he could come.
Speaker 1: Yeah, was that in Vegas? I think so, Yeah, And you're like, yeah, go and text him, let him, let him know he can come. And he literally texted Jack back in five minutes he was confirmed, I'm coming.
Speaker 2: We'll have enough.
Speaker 3: Now it's all about putting together all of this execution.
Speaker 1: But who is the referee you said's coming Dean having him as a deciding factor during all the argument.
Speaker 2: The referee, who.
Speaker 3: Like on primetime games, would get called in his face, is on camera explaining that if this challenge is to stand or get reversed, explaining the NFL rules, we got that guy, We got that guy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm excited.
Speaker 1: The thing I'm most excited for for Beer Olympics is confession Corner. I think that is gonna be so great to see the games, the main storylines you see during the games, and then people talking about it. But the best part is going to be the beginning when people are talking towards the end, when people are slurring and being a little more loud. I think it's gonna be I think the content's gonna be nuts.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I can't fucking wait, dude, cannot fucking wait. On weather.
Speaker 1: I know yesterday we're looking at thirty percent rain. I told Will all the suicide squad if I'm fucking hits fifty by midweek.
Speaker 2: Put out the Amber alert.
Speaker 1: Yeah, huh, looks like we're looking Sonny in eighty eight.
Speaker 2: Next Tuesday, nine days a way Nashville.
Speaker 1: It was it was thirty percent yesterday, so boys, I get to live another day.
Speaker 2: Put the revolver down. Yeah, it's looking up.
Speaker 1: We do need we do need a quick pivot if we're looking at big rain, Like if we get to the ninety, when we get above fifty percent, we gotta start talking about.
Speaker 2: It in my house. Dude, he's not he's definitely not lying.
Speaker 3: I guess I was like, man in my house, but my I didn't get your house because I'll be the one be like, hey, brother, like we put this event on, we gotta mare.
Speaker 1: We gotta do it. We'll do it, but I don't. I like, listen, I don't want where would we do it in my house?
Speaker 2: The main cave, your garage?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 4: What about?
Speaker 1: That's actually a great I was thinking we just go to the warehouse.
Speaker 3: One table in each room of the house. You got the main room, in the kitchen, you got the fucking main cave, the garage. Felds like, Yo, what the fuck are we doing? Can we just put all these tables in one spot.
Speaker 1: Feeling feeling hit me up like Thursday, and she text me, she goes stop inviting people because there's like I think there's sixty five people coming to Beer Olympics now maybe sixty six packs.
Speaker 6: So now that you've got the executive producer insurance, like your business insurance is Dave Portnite barstool insurance, and someone's kind of cut.
Speaker 1: That part out because yeah, we're on handshake deals with insurance, so everyone's promised not this.
Speaker 3: It's funny as I have a list too now with guests, because because I just think to myself like yeah, man, it seems like yeah, yeah, well.
Speaker 1: There are all people. You know, this is a situation with tailor. For me, it's better to ask for forgiveness than for permission.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she takes me on.
Speaker 1: The size and can you please real tailor in with some of this beer Olympics stuff. I was like, you know, also, there's gonna be an ice ice sculpture. That's a perfect vot. It's gonna be a fucking ice sculpture with luses so people can take shots with the ice sculpture.
Speaker 2: Fucking let it have it like that.
Speaker 1: It's gonna be Olympics on it.
Speaker 2: It is a deal. It's gonna be a fun time.
Speaker 1: I love over the top theatrics and this is every bit of that, every bit of that, and it's good to see a smile on your face about this event.
Speaker 3: I've always been fucking excited about the event, man. And as you guys will learning the episode we do pet Beeves on each other, Taylor, it talks about my lack of enthusiasm. It's something that I feel like I need to intentionally start thinking about and working on. Yeah, because I am excited, Like I am fucking excited.
Speaker 1: After your pet Peeves with me on this episode, I like three days later, I was like, Hey, Tayln, do I have to talk about everything.
Speaker 2: I did? Such a bitch, dude? What'd you say?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: So you agreed? You know, I cover your basis, you know. Oh man, the anxiety away before we go into tier, talk Pet Peeve and shout out and know if we shadow. I know Patty brought some stuff. We got it passed one of them, Proper Wild, Buddy past proper Wild. So pat explain to me what you got going here, because you walked in you said you have some fun stuff for us, but we don't really know what's going on right.
Speaker 6: So, firstly, I'm in the ticketing business. I'm also sports marmabilia collector. I like collecting ticket stubs from big moments, and so I put together for each of you guys, and then I gave one to the bus. So these are sort of like that's like busting with the boys and ticket history, So like the first time y'all played against each other, then the first time y'all were on a team together, and then the ticket from the bust and ball this year.
Speaker 2: That is fucking cool, dude, I.
Speaker 6: Would have framed it, but traveling in frames in the You've done plenty of the work.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean you spent a lot of money to you well, not win first time against the Black Friday deal.
Speaker 2: Uh, here's here's something just kind of funny for your boy tailor.
Speaker 1: Oh no, that's a good angle though, that's a good young look at the coming down angle.
Speaker 2: That's a good angle. It's a good angle of the boy, he says, got the.
Speaker 6: Hey brother speaking an angle. Shane Gellis is right. This is cold blooded to put the guests. Yeah, side profile.
Speaker 2: Wait to see Jelly pop up on this thing. Well, I've seen him a couple of times. All right, Jelly makes the couch look like this, These fucking chairs.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let's talk about Turro for a second. Guys Tour is the world's largest sharing car sharing market place. No you can book any car you want for just about any occasion from a community of local hosts across the US, UK, Canada and Australia. Book an SUV for a road trip, something easy and affordable for getting around on vacation or test driving. Ev You can even get vintage cars or something classy for a special event or photo shoot. Every trip is backed by a liability insurance terms, conditions and exclusions apply. Find your drive forget boring rental cars at turo dot com.
Speaker 3: And what we're about to do with this segment is talk about travel. Yes, story on the road, Story on the road, Story on the road. And our boy Patrick came here to get first first every game. Yes, he is a memorabilia collector and he got a He hooked the boys up with our first tickets.
Speaker 2: And he's like, is there a memory that for that game? For this game? You know what you did in that game?
Speaker 3: You can't remember exactly except taking taking one of the house on next screen, So pick go up thirteen.
Speaker 2: I'm six, I believe against Georgia. All right, Taylor, do you know what in the Capitol One Bowl. What big did you do in that game?
Speaker 1: This is twenty sixteen Titans versus the Colts. Boys, we already know, touchdown, touchdown catch.
Speaker 2: It's a touchdown. Could you fill your legs when you got in the end zone? They got a little wobbly dude, Right yeah?
Speaker 3: When again when I scored here slipping a you know, slipping a block to take you to the house, you look fast.
Speaker 2: Thank you man.
Speaker 3: Uh dude, When I'm in the end zone and I'm first all thinking, I have no idea how to celebrate right here.
Speaker 2: Look, I'm just shaking. Then I kind of just moved my hand, dude, my legs. Bro.
Speaker 3: I was like, I cannot believe this is fucking happening. Like I scored a touchdown that's so sick. And a nice little slip slip on the blocker right there. Yeah, I was nice going to the ex's and nose of it, you know, the exces nasty. The only ran one play and it was a screen. So once I kind of saw that happening.
Speaker 6: You know, I look at the boy getting all hyped, and then Taylor had a call play. So Taylor's touchdown was a called play for you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all play, which is pretty awesome, even scarier take on us. Do you know it's like coming to you, like you take it the moment?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 1: It was called thirteen Wolverine Boys. I had to report to the referees went out there. If it was zoned, we were gonna have to check it into a run play. Obviously it was zone in the first time, so I was like, damn, I lost my opportunity, which helped the nerves. So the next time I started jog off to the sidelines. Is once you report, you have to go out for a play, and they were waving me, hey, go back in. We're doing it again. We're doing it again. All of a sudden, like the nerves were kind of gone. I think Walden was the DN made him look stupid. He thought he made a nice little move on me. Turned around and Marcus gave it to the boys. Slipped it right in there and right here when you turned your head when you went left.
Speaker 3: Obviously I know you've talked about out running ninety seven right there, But when you slipped your head to the left and you saw green grass, yeah enough green grass to get the end zone, Like what are you like, you know, big dogs about the eat.
Speaker 1: It's kind of one of the It's kind of one of those things where, fuck, dude, I it's just happening. Yeah, it just happens. And you kind of look back at that sort of touchdown in the NFL. Yeah, how sick is that? That's so sick. That's awesome thrown up at sevens at the end. I don't know if you saw that right there seventh Street. That was that was my gang inside the locker room.
Speaker 2: We rolled deep inside the locker room. So well, I've got that sick man. Had to keep it tight. This is fucking awesome.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I've got a couple extras just you know, and then will so this is your NFL debut.
Speaker 2: I can't find Taylor's NFL debut.
Speaker 6: And then I've got a bunch of these and maybe maybe I might give some of these away on my Instagram page, get them to sign them or you guys do giveaways. But this is when they first played together as teammates. So and the other thing was interesting, guys know it was famous about this game in Miami.
Speaker 2: Also got knocked the fuck out in that game. That was cool.
Speaker 6: So I definitely there was something to come right like long standing game, long standing relationship.
Speaker 2: So not sure if we're still going down memory lane, but a long standing relationship.
Speaker 6: I was gonna tell a couple of stories about like my fandom of of the show.
Speaker 2: If you guys wanted to.
Speaker 1: We would love to. That's going to pop up right there. That's me asleep and I'm up, I'm up.
Speaker 2: I'm up. Brother, you're on the bus, like this is this moment is about the boy. Okay, so uh, go ahead and make it about us first time I found out.
Speaker 6: Make sure that Mike is right there, right there, Okay, So and feel free you guys edit anything else. It's not good because this is maybe I'm the long horn talk, but right, okay, so yeah, the long horn talk's fine to get rid of.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 6: So I came across you all the first time Snake Draft when you showed up on the Snake Draft for the Chicago guys. And by the way, the State Draft in addition to your podcast is like one of the few things that's like weekly watching, like it's just it's just that good of content. But yours is sort of unique, Like you're not in the studio, You're you're at a pool and I don't know who you are.
Speaker 2: No offense at the time, I can.
Speaker 6: I'm having our time putting together this big smiley face, just handsome gentleman, you know, thank.
Speaker 2: You, and you know he starts smiling. He's got the shades on it. Think.
Speaker 6: I was like, oh, this must be a guy from like that and about podcast, but then be you. But then but then it transitions to where he's like, no, I can't do this out of the pool, let me go inside, and they're like where he's like, I'm gonna Rich Carlton. I was like, oh, he must be part of the barstool finance crew Ritz Carlton.
Speaker 2: Money in Gay you're working out there doing it. Brother.
Speaker 6: Then they started talking about like the upcoming NFL draft, and I was like, Oh, this guy's somebody. Then I google find out the show and the first episode I went back and watched was with Vrabel on the Bus, and I was like, this is a different type of podcast, Like this is crazy to have like two active NFL players, but as restrictive as all the leagues are around content, and the way that the engagement was like, no, this is like a real deal, Like these guys are like talking about things that really happened.
Speaker 2: So that was like flagship moment.
Speaker 6: And then the my my second favorite early memory is fantom is when when you were out and Jelly Roll came on with Ernest.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was out.
Speaker 6: I've rewatched stat like three or four times because he talks about the dude wipes, like, I'm not sure what those were there for.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think I did the right thing with the.
Speaker 1: People had he walked out like seven minutes in the podcast Hungover had to shit.
Speaker 2: Yes, So that was a fantastic moment.
Speaker 6: The another early moment was when you're in Nardini's office. Okay, so like you know these CEOs, she's managing. How many employees does BARCEOL have?
Speaker 2: Now? A couple of thousand? Right, I don't think there are, but it's a lot.
Speaker 10: Right.
Speaker 6: So, like you know she's getting clearly you're waiting for her to get ready, she's getting like a five minute debrief, and she starts just kind of going in on you.
Speaker 2: In advertently. Sorry, you're kind of getting dragged on this one.
Speaker 6: But it's like, Okay, she's like part of the superstar draft pick, big contract, you never on a team, broke, you need this, and you're like yes, ma'am.
Speaker 2: She's like, so Taylor's the stud and you're not really on a team.
Speaker 6: You're like, yes, ma'am, and it was just like six yes, ma'am's back and forth of you just been sitting there like in the principal's office.
Speaker 2: But you handled it very well despite her totally.
Speaker 6: Talking him up, like, oh, eighty five million dollars contract, You're you're still needing something. Then two more funny moments was when a little sas Squatch was on and what's the name of the town You're from? Bonaire? And he's like, oh, you must feel like the king of Bonteraire, thinking he's being funny, and it's like you're like, well, yeah, actually kind of. And it's like you can tell he's such a young kid. He doesn't understand that like a guy from the Midwest from a town of five thousand who makes the NFL like he is going to be the king of that town, especially if he's done on social media and stuff. So like his reaction of being like so embarrassed of like thinking he was making a joke and it's like, no, actually I am I'm the king, and then I am the king, but.
Speaker 2: I like you, I remember that way do you get a Hometown Hero Award? But you're like, you know, sass, you're you're the king of New York.
Speaker 6: And he's like, no, that's a joke that I'm the King of New York, Like you're really the king of this town. And then obviously you got to have a lot of respect for what Portanoy's built and everything he's done, just the changes in the business. But he was on shortly after you guys did your your second deal, and I got the impression that you, guys, I don't want to say figure out Dave, because once you think you figure out Dave, I think you don't have him figured out right, But you got to know him a lot better in that negotiation, and something that like some people like about Dave and some people kind rub him the wrong ways. He's got this really like not just unbridled enthusiasm, unbridled confidence. And so he's talking about how like he's the one who introduced Pat McAfee and aj Hawk, and the look in your face of like you're about to take credit for fucking Pat McAfee, Like are you serious? And it was just like one of those moments where you got to kind of see like behind the scenes that you guys were in this negotiation. I'm glad you resigned with Barstool. I'm sure that you know they're happy that you guys resigned or whatever. But it's just one of those moments you're like, yeah, this isn't just like Dave when he came on for one hundredth episode, Like you guys had like earned your stripes, and you're like, I figured out something about this guy.
Speaker 2: So that was good to see you guys kind of hold your out. That's a lot to impact. That's awesome. I love your journey getting into the podcast. That's awesome.
Speaker 6: I like the this behind it too, Like I do like the fact that you guys are running a merch business, you're running a content business. And now you guys have done events, right you guys, So you guys sell tickets, you sell merch, you still advertising, and I think people that are like trying to get into the game, they have to understand, like you've got to go hard on every business like stream, any revenue stream there is, and this is really any business, but particularly the content business. And so you know, obviously, you know, kudos to you guys for doing that. You've got a great team behind you, because some people don't. They don't have the ability to then execute a lot of these ideas. But you guys have been executing a lot of the ideas, which I think is fantastic. And you know, will it sounds like you're kind of dabbling in stand up. Want to ask you, like, how that's gone? Are you gonna do it?
Speaker 8: Cause because by the way, I've got a list I've got I've got a.
Speaker 2: List of jokes on my phone.
Speaker 6: One day I'm gonna do it, like I'm gonna go to an open mic or do something just because I've got I'm such a big fan of all the comedians and stuff and comedy contents off the chart rate right now. But you went up there and did it after you guys did your show, and I don't think that's that's aired.
Speaker 2: I think I don't think your bit has your stand up here. There's a couple of clips that came out, a couple of clips. But just in case, you know, I do a special or something, Yeah, fair enough? Is it tough? Like, dude, I was absolutely terrified.
Speaker 3: And Taylor can talk about how I was leading up to that, like I always got to feel like I'm super prepared. If not, like, I'm like, you know, I'm antsy, I'm nervous if I don't have everything doaled in and doing doing comedy, Like I was petrified about to go up there and do stand up because if you don't have a joke that hits, like obviously you live in it, and it's it's like gonna be like a far and the wind, no one's really gonna care. But also at the same time, it's like, man, I want to you want to make people laugh, like you want to entertain, you want to do all these things.
Speaker 2: Uh, but that was the only time I've done it.
Speaker 3: I know, Uncle Laser he's coming out and doing some stand up here at the end of this week actually, and he wanted me to do uh ten minutes for him.
Speaker 1: But I I just about being you got Dale in Heart. Yeah, I'm doing the Dale. I'm gonna do a live power with Dale or in Heart.
Speaker 3: But when he asked, I was like, dude, comedy is just.
Speaker 6: A different beat because it's not just about being funny. It's about how to like step out the stories and time the punchlines right and right, the flow going. I mean, it's it's a lot tougher, but I do like all the comedians you guys have had on and you're basically just keep it up, guys. I mean, I'm a big fan, and it's crazy howmanut you guys have grown in the six months since I won the contest, Like, you guys have definitely steamrolled it.
Speaker 2: So kudos.
Speaker 1: That's been It's been a fun since. Been grinding, Yeah, they really, they have been grinding and out. It's been awesome. We're glad to have you on. Man, We're sorry it took so long to get this all done.
Speaker 2: We're all busy. Yeah, so we're rolling out here, dude. But the five minutes.
Speaker 1: I love the fact that people keep bringing it up because we'll did one five minute thing. But I feel like everyone's like, hey, I know you're doing stand up now. I know you're doing this, I know you're doing that. That's what you talked about.
Speaker 2: Decent. He was good. I sat there and I I fucking laughed, genuinely laughed. Like, but there's the vulnerability.
Speaker 6: You were talking about doing the meet and greet for your show after it, and you're and you were like trying to hey, we got to wrap this up, you know, I've got this thing going.
Speaker 3: I'm literally sitting there the whole time thinking, man, I got to escape and go over.
Speaker 6: So that's why I think we as fans are so fascinated because we really don't see you guys. I mean, I'm sure you guys get nervous and stuff, we don't really see it. Like it was clear that Will was like nervous and you're you're dragging out the meet and greet, and was like he never, He's never the one that drags out of the meet and greet, Like now's the day He's the one, Yeah, dragging it out the thing that was so it was like so I was like became so aware of when Will was being was so nervous.
Speaker 1: Is like that was our first ever live show. So I was nervous about the live show. Yeah, I was super worried about it. I'm like, hey, Will, can we go over this? And you just look at Will and he's like not, he's not there because he's literally thinking about his five minutes that he's got to do with Josh Woolf And I'm like, hey, we have to do this hour long show, Like do we talk about it? And he's like yeah, I guess we and then he would just get distracted and move on. And then the meet and greet came up, and I'm now all the worrying stress for me is like, ah, we're good, dude, Let's let's dive this in. And I've always been a guy like I know someday no one's gonna give a fuck who I am, so walt, like you know, I'm gonna these people want to see me and say what's up. I'm gonna be like, hey, yeah, let's take a picture, to take as long as we need and will halfway through he's like, let's fucking go, like let's and he's in this damn hallway for how long an hour by yourself, and we're all hanging out in the green room having.
Speaker 2: A good time. A brother. He was stressed.
Speaker 3: It was like giving me a pep, like an inspire inspirational talk, and I'm just I'm just like looking at him, just thinking like it's he's firing me up. But again, like I always got to like feel prepared. If not, I'm extremely nervous. But once we got out there, because I wanted to even see I said Bill Cosby's name wrong.
Speaker 1: I think I said Bill Crosby. Maybe I wasn't getting that much time. I was watching you and I was like, you had a couple of good ones. I was like, that's like I think I was standing right next to you, right there. I was sayings to Jack and I literally looked at my car and I was like, Yo, that was actually funny.
Speaker 3: And it was fun like the high you get from people laughing and everything else, but also like you see the work that these comedians put in and how often they need to be on a mic and do everything else.
Speaker 2: Because there was like a fleeting second where I'm.
Speaker 1: Like, yeah, should I maybe get into doing something like this?
Speaker 2: But then I was quickly like, oh no, there's no way.
Speaker 3: I don't want to take you know, whether I'm going to try and do open mics or days of a week out on top of the stuff that we're doing to go and try and be a comedian. So it was kind of like a one time like I'm sure, you know, maybe we'll get out there again.
Speaker 2: Well, speaking of nervousness, the Blackjack stuff recently.
Speaker 6: So Dana has been banned or they don't want his business at some casinos. Is it just because he's very aggressive and he won't stay a long time, like he'll do quick hits.
Speaker 2: Is that what he's doing. Yeah.
Speaker 1: The all the information I've required about these Vegas casinos is when you go in and you bet that high, they want you to stay for a long time. They expect you to be there for a certain amount of hours at a certain amount minimum bet because they know the longer you play, the higher chances are of losing. So the Red Rocks, the Fatida brothers own the Red Rocks, and they went in with Dana for the UFC and they let him kind of do whatever.
Speaker 2: I think Caesar's Palace also lets him.
Speaker 1: But brother, he just goes in BET's the most he can bet, and then dips as soon as he can. And it's it's an impressive thing to see. The first time I did that, I was right where Will was before stand up. I was fucking terrified. Even when I go, like I've been six times now, five times, whatever it is, every time I go, it's like, I literally I don't like talk. I'm nervous. I don't know what to do with like myself, your hands walk around, yeah, my hands, I lose all feeling though.
Speaker 6: Well, I applaud you for going outter so much because I was in Vegas Thursday and I've recently started gambling a little bit more strategically at a higher level. But I was looking at just going straight from Vegas here it's spirit in Southwest. Yeah, So I thought it was like a joke, these videos of you in the back. I was like, how is he not in first for ever? I'm like, oh, it's only Yeah. They're also a little bit a little bit of respect for Southwest. Yeah, the Southwest doesn't get enough love under there.
Speaker 1: It doesn't want to fight as long as there's not a red haired guy right in front of me putting a seedback. I'm solid, I'm fucking I'm good. I'll sit there. I'll just zone out and stare at the wall for three hours, doesn't matter me. I just got to sit there.
Speaker 6: Well, soon you'll be winning enough that they'll put the plan out for you and you can.
Speaker 2: That'd be a nice little deal.
Speaker 4: And just get a little bit more aggressive, that would be a nice little deal.
Speaker 2: Should we hit a shoutout no free shutout? Yeah? Do you have a shout out? No for shut out? So I do, actually, uh, kind of a dual one.
Speaker 6: But so I'm a I'm like a hotel junkie just is like for seven years I was done one hundred and fifty nights on the road growing the business, and so so I tend to be a little bit, you know, just judgmental.
Speaker 2: You have leaven nice places.
Speaker 6: So I'm staying the four seasons here in Nashville relative a new place, and it's just like not broken in yet.
Speaker 2: So one thing is.
Speaker 6: Like you got to give a hotel about a year to get its cadence or whatever. But I'm like, man, like this just isn't what I was expecting, you know, Like I like bigger lobbies, like with the coffee shops or whatever, and.
Speaker 2: She's like bougie hotels more or less.
Speaker 6: Like that's why we bonded when I first saw that you were in the you know, so like I've got this down opinions. But then yesterday I pop up to the rooftop where there's a pool and a restaurants on my lunch yesterday up there and like so the shout out, no free shadout is to a Dave Grole because he was out there, and like once you see Dave Roll, your opinion of establishment instantly changes.
Speaker 2: I'm like, oh, this is now like the coolest place I've ever been.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and that restaurant had a great Turkey club sandwich.
Speaker 4: Gotta love the Turkey Club so.
Speaker 6: Rooftop, you know pool, Dave Roll, great Turkey club shout out, no free how shout out to the four Seasons Nashville.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, well rounded, well rounded in there too.
Speaker 1: Good explanation as well, Thank you, good explanation, Willie.
Speaker 2: Oh shit, I feel like I am.
Speaker 4: Uh oh like Garrett a few weeks ago.
Speaker 3: Yeah, my shout out, free my shout out, no free shout out. Oh my shoutout, no free shoutout goes to naps in the daytime. I got to experience one. I actually I experienced many and throughout my lifetime. Usually once a weekend on my daughter's schedule when she goes down for that afternoon nap.
Speaker 2: I usually get one in.
Speaker 3: But at Bonaru on Saturday, got back at like three in the morning, and you know, Father's Day was Sunday.
Speaker 2: Woke up, daughter had a gift for me seven thirty in the morning. You're up.
Speaker 3: But I got to hit that love sack late morning, early afternoon and had a nice ninety minute afternoon nap which felt incredible and was the battery charge I needed to throw on some smash burgers on the grill later that later that afternoon. So my shoutout, no free shot out goes to a a quality afternoon.
Speaker 2: Nap, but a rain in the background too. What's your brother?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 1: My shoutout, no free shout is new releases on flights when I got on. I got on a Southwest flight last week from Arizona back to Nashville, and We've been on a lot of flights lately, and so I've kind of run through the ROLLODECKX of what I want to watch on my little phone on a flight. And john Wick four was just released. And I saw the first one like the first one, saw the second one, hated the second one, barely rolled into the third, enjoyed the third, and I was excited to watch a fourth and I think it's a phenomenal movie. And that took my flight time travel. It was like I weren't even on a flight.
Speaker 2: It was nice.
Speaker 1: Got the exit rod too, Yeah that long one. Yeah, just laying out there. It was a nice deal. So my shoutout in a free shadow goes to new releases on longer flights.
Speaker 2: Can you get me close to the church one of his Yeah, yeah, one of his forty five words. Yeah, what'd you think?
Speaker 4: Did you?
Speaker 1: It's those did you? What did you think of the ending of that movie?
Speaker 2: Dude?
Speaker 3: Honestly, I love the movie, but I wanted more out of the villain. He's supposed to be the cream, Dela Krim, and he always fucking he didn't want to smoke for a real from John Wick.
Speaker 2: No, he didn't.
Speaker 1: But I expected halfway through that he would be like some badass fighter.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Like, I thought we'd actually get to like, you know, the the fucking shooting each other at different distances. Sure, but I wanted to see them fucking actually go after it. He's throwing you know, he's throwing hands with the majority of villains and and enemies he's came across like this dude, fucking uh you know, the French Joe Burrow leading the top, and he didn't want any he didn't want to fight, he didn't want to throw hands.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was.
Speaker 3: I was upset about That was the only thing I was really upset about is because he was doing some badass shit. You know, He's like, oh, you don't mess with this motherfucker. He's he's at the he's at the top of the high table. So I wanted more out of that villain. I was a little fought out. I don't just I don't agree.
Speaker 1: I was a little fought out towards the end, that whole scene with the roundabout, the staircase scene, there's so much fighting. And also the thing that made me laugh during that movie is fucking when they're in that roundabout and these cars are just hitting them over and over. Cars just keep driving like they're all there, forty hitting runs like during during that entire fight scene. And so towards the end, I was like, I liked the fact of like how it was like anticipation, not a whole lot of action, and then how he gets his boy out of his situation and he gets the boy the management job back and he gets everything done.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no doubt. It was like one of those finally he gets the rest and then the credits the scene at the end.
Speaker 2: I'm glad you saw that, dude.
Speaker 1: I'm glad you saw it because I waited and I kind of rip through the credits because, you know, shout them for putting something hard working.
Speaker 2: Bounty your name. I'm good. Yeah, in the end, I wonder what they're gonna not that that was. That was a nice little easter egg type deal.
Speaker 3: And then the entire fighting all the way up those stairs for him to try to make it on time and then.
Speaker 2: Getting knocked all the way down. You're like, but he's not gonna make it. No, that was.
Speaker 1: I chuckled at that part, but motherfucker did What time is it? It's just what time is it? Let's get you up the stairs. Yeah, it's just ridiculous. And then you got the Asian daredevil. Yeah, justa just eating ramen right before he.
Speaker 2: Goes everybody with his stick, just moving around. Yeah. I enjoyed it.
Speaker 1: And then the black dude with the dog no name, Yeah, yeah, yeah he was.
Speaker 2: I did like his little I like the way they wrote his character. Yeah, what do they call that story? Arc development? Yeah?
Speaker 1: I think they did a great job with that, because you think at any point he's gonna turn on him in that big fight and he binks the guy with the dog and you're like, then he looks like, hey, it's not worth the money.
Speaker 2: My dog's worth more than that money. Right. You could just takes a village takes a village. Good movie. Yeah Yeah.
Speaker 3: God is a bullet. Oh the late night movie of the summer. God is a bullet based on the best selling novel by Boston Turan, inspired by true events, an incredible cast of uh Nicolage Costa while Doo, Mackai Monroe, and Jamie Fox. Nicolage Costa Waldo is from Game of Thrones, Shot Caller and The Last Thing He Told Me. Dip into the deadly world of a cult and it's sociopathic memory, mesmerizing leader, violence, grounded in emotion.
Speaker 2: How far would you go to save the one you love?
Speaker 3: Revenge, rage, justice, A father doesn't stop to ask where the line is drawn. It's an acclaim film, a claim filmmaker Nick Costavetti's says it's the movie he's wanted to make for years. Say your prayers. This movie is exclusively in theaters Friday, June twenty sixth.
Speaker 2: God is a Bullet.
Speaker 1: This episode this week obviously our thirteen minutes into this whole thing, Jelly Roll and his wife came on.
Speaker 2: Literally.
Speaker 1: Just an amazing story of a crack dealer and a prostitute finding love. It is one of the best. It was one of the best generation. They were so cute too, sedation. Oh no, you tail story, No, you tell this story, kind of going back and forth. We obviously did the pet peeve. All of us started talking about pet peeves of each other. It was it's amazing to see the success that Jelly Rolls had since we've been on and we get into that right in the middle, right in the beginning of the episode. But the way these two found each other, the success Bailey, jelly Roll's daughter, them working through that whole entire process, it was. It was an incredible podcast just to be a part of.
Speaker 2: Yeah, man, seeing jelly too, like he'll be this way forever.
Speaker 3: But you know, it's kind of like he understands the success that he's having, but his humility through it all and just like understanding, like, wow, I'm really in these moments. It's because of that fan base he's built from the round up. Yeah, because he's you know, he's made incredible music and it's cool too. I forget who I was talking to. Oh, my dad yesterday, That's what I was talking to. But he was like he was with his buddy Mike Jones, Mike Jones, and uh, he was bringing up hey, like, you should listen to jelly Roll's new album. And he's like, oh, who's jelly Roll and shows him a photo of jelly Roll and you know, I'm sure everybody's reaction when they don't know who jelly Roll is and you seen, he's like, oh, this is unique. Then he brings up like a not save Me son of a Center. Yeah, he starts playing. He's like, oh, I know this song. He's like, this is that guy? So like, it's just cool seeing how big his name is. He's truly getting like through the trenches and through all these different demographics and making his way to old Bondter Missouri shut up on Misouria's always but uh, dude, I do love like Jelly's just like a like a kid experiencing all this success and be like, man, he always reflects on it, and I think that's really cool about him. But this is a this collab, this podcast was I was so hyped sit down with these two because everybody wonders, you know, how this entire relationship works, and we get to get into the new great of a lot of stuff. So much so that there is some too much information that goes on at times. But it's fucking hilarious.
Speaker 1: One thing, one last thing about Jelly before we get the Bunny is Jelly we've really found out is a nasty motherfucker, nasty nasty boy.
Speaker 2: He he's what.
Speaker 1: You think, bortoline gross. It's Bortoloine gross. Some of the stuff that they talked about he does in that fucking house. Yeah, God bless her, Yeah, God bless her.
Speaker 2: Man. Jesus, he's built different for sure.
Speaker 1: But Bunny Man, she's got her own podcast called it was Dumb Blonde's Dumb Blonde Podcast, and so she's she's built that from the ground up.
Speaker 4: I believe she started that in twenty seventeen.
Speaker 2: She's a businesswoman. She's a little US street bitch.
Speaker 1: Her words not mine and uh, her story about going up in Las Vegas, some of the stuff she's seen, some of the interactions she had with some celebrities is an incredible story. Her come up is is incredible. Like you' here here about her childhood being left and all that stuff. It's gonna be it's one of my favorites. I've literally since we did this episode last week, I've been telling people, you gotta listen, this is gonna be a great one. It's one of my favorites we've done. We bring up Mount Box Moore all the time, but this one might be one of those.
Speaker 2: Great eminem story.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I think that you guys are loving around. You know, we should have asked that. We didn't ask. Huh if Jelly's ever on.
Speaker 1: Top, Yeah, yeah, probably not right. I'm I I picture Jelly in the bedroom just hitting the starfish on his back, arms and legs out and just goes do what you want.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know picture. I'm a big standard. I bet he's a big standard. Yeah you think so, I've done? Yeah, yeah, I think so.
Speaker 2: Enjoy this episode.
Speaker 1: Please subscribe, rate five stars, get the merch boys that we it's it's It's been a beautiful year so far. Let's keep this thing rolling through the next half of the year. Big hugs, tiny kisses. We love you so much. Yeah, it looks like rolling, brother. Let's just give a round of a pause for Jelly, roll.
Speaker 4: For the last Let's go four, five, ten years.
Speaker 1: Whatever it's been, fuck the last let's say what ninety days. Last ninety days have been fucking an ascend of which not many people in this earth get to see a.
Speaker 8: Complete fucking Circus Taylor will Insanity from from From I can't even begin to describe how unreal. You know, this was the second podcast ever done. Yeah, I just just I remember remember I did the King and the Sting right, and that's when I came in and officially met you.
Speaker 2: We talked before online.
Speaker 3: Well, Thanksgiving had happened, and Shaw and then were in town and there was Thanksgiving where you were singing in front of all of them, and Shaw was coming over to do a pot and You're like, Yo, can I get over there and get in the butt or get go go meet him?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Sure.
Speaker 3: Remember when you were in that little shed that we were in and we met, and then we were talking about like, yeah, bro, it'd be fucking awesome to get you on that.
Speaker 8: I came like less than a month later. I came right back onto the butt.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean I remember when I was getting my truck done. I think like three years ago, this is before we met. Somebody was telling me, I'm not going to say the person, but somebody's telling me, Yo, there's this white rapper Nationhally, you should get on your podcast.
Speaker 2: And I didn't know what to day. I'm like, yo, is it?
Speaker 1: Eminem like what, I don't know who it is, and he like played a couple of songs. I've never been a big rap guy. But then meeting you with them, that was when we were both like, yo, we had to get this fucking guy in the podcast. And the thing that fires me up so much I literally, no joke, Yeah it was. It was elite, dude, the thing that fires me up. And this is a true story. I put on your documentary and I was like, hey, Dane, I'm gonna go. I'm gonna go in the other room. I'm gonna watch the documentary is like I think two weeks ago and.
Speaker 2: I put it on.
Speaker 1: In the first You're at a You're in Colorado for Red Rocks, no joke, I start crying and Taylor walks in. Talean walks in. She's like, why are you crying? And I'm like, dude, it's one thing to see somebody succeed. It's another thing to be a part of somebody's life. And then watching all this happen and just being truly happy for someone to the point where I'm sitting by myself in a room in tears, just being happy for you.
Speaker 2: And it's fucking awesome. It is fucking awesome to see.
Speaker 1: And it's crazy how it was literally you that came to us that was like, hey, we got to get this going in the pond shot.
Speaker 8: I walked on this bus to introduce myself because Brnan was sitting down, and I shook everybody's hand and I said, hey, may y'all gotta get me on the bus.
Speaker 2: Man, I'm a local kid.
Speaker 8: I gave you like my thirty second elevator pitch, and then I got straight off the bus and left to not be obnoxious because I knew. I even knew that that early in my career was a little goes a long ways. You know what I'm saying, Hey, man, shoot your shot.
Speaker 2: Leave you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but you were telling me you were giving me some game with the softball game the other day about Rogan, and that's essentially what you did the Rogan too.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, oh dude, absolutely yeah.
Speaker 8: I just met him and just it was just the most casual thing and he was like we should do the pot.
Speaker 2: It was cool. It was just so awesome.
Speaker 1: So when you walked in there and hey, good to meet you. I don't know if you gave him the thirty second elevator pitch. Or you're just like trying to be cool.
Speaker 2: Hey, good to meet you.
Speaker 8: I thought he was in the middle of a conversation, so I kind of tried to walk by him, and he tapped me on the back.
Speaker 2: That's how good of a dude, Joe is.
Speaker 8: He stopped what he was doing just to acknowledge, like, hey, I know who you are and I love you. And I turned around like, yo, fuck, I love you, Joe. Good meet you, Jelly. He's like, I love you too. Man, gave a hug. He was like, good to see you here. He's like, you need anything. I was like, no, we're great.
Speaker 2: Man. I was like, your people have more than a comedy.
Speaker 8: Because he's got this sick vi ippy balcony that overlooks the he this club was created for fun, and it was also created for the comics, which by default, people like us sneak into that. So like we got this, Like he's got these overriding balconies of the main room that you would never know somebody was sitting up there, and even if you looked up, it's so dark you couldn't see. So like we're sitting there and he's like, yo, drinks are on me tonight. So they just started sending us drinks and I didn't say nothing else, Taylor, and I was freaking out because I'm such a Joe Rogan fan. I was like sitting there.
Speaker 2: Like should I go back, should I try to find him? And I was just like, don't do it, don't do it, don't do it.
Speaker 8: Just chill. And the next day he didm me. It was like, hell, by the way, I love I love your shit. He's like, you didn't try to offer him up some tequila? No, No, I didn't, man, I'm telling you I was. I was in a nervous place right then. I was like, you know, Joe Rogan's larger than life to in general, right, like.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean. And he's one of the most famous people probably in the world.
Speaker 8: Yeah, he's got one of the most influential podcasts in the world. And he's just and I thought he was in the middle of a conversation, but he just And then I came back and did the pot and he was everything I.
Speaker 2: Thought he'd be. I mean times too, dude, just one of the boys. How sick is that compound? Oh fuck, dude, what did Schult say? Joe?
Speaker 8: We just did archery inside you know what I'm saying, I think you're doing pretty well or whatever Shultz said, fucking with him, like it's dude, it's you just keep going around corners and it's just more shit.
Speaker 2: You're like, oh, look a pool room. This is cool.
Speaker 8: Oh fuck a gem Oh fuck a polar plunge and a sauna room. Oh fucking archery room. And he's just room. It's like reading chilom. It's like there's like a reading seal room. There's like a little kits and it's like it's crazy. And I think I only seen like a piece piece of a building. I think they're still building out a piece. So it was fucking so sick.
Speaker 3: When it comes I was gonna say, whenever it comes to, like, uh, listens in the Spotify because you're more of an independent guy.
Speaker 2: That's kind of how you cut your teeth in the game.
Speaker 3: When you go on the spots like Joe Rogan, good Morning America, American Idol. You're doing all this stuff because you got your busting with the boys. You win your your three awards, not Oscars or Grammys, right, which I got confused at one point.
Speaker 2: Yes, don't take away from my little you can talk.
Speaker 3: About how much how influential it was to be on a podcast like Joe Rogan compared to going on all the other mainstream stuff.
Speaker 8: I can tell you that we've seen like an eighty percent increase in Spotify streams for the first three.
Speaker 3: Weeks since being on that podcast, Like a sixty to eighty percent increase.
Speaker 2: Immediately.
Speaker 8: Yeah, it took about a week to saturate because the podcast is such a long listen that if people get into it, it takes. But I mean, I'm still seeing it, like it's just insane how much of a difference it made, and just how awesome it was talking to him, and I think he's a friend forever now. I look at him like a brother forever, and it's fucking you know. I don't know how to say it without it sounded weird. I think that the next album I'll text Joe myself and just be like, hey, bub I got al I'm coming out.
Speaker 2: Can I come talk about it, just like I do with y'all.
Speaker 8: Yeah, And when I hit y'all last time I was here with Ernest, I took y'all this, sat there and say, hey, next Sumer, I'm gonna need y'all. Man, the album's gonna be a big thing for me, and a week or two after the album, I want to come on the bus and try to bring the album back to the front. We talked about, Yeah, you know what it's like, I think that Joe's the same guy now. I think I'll text Joe, you know, forever. I think me and him will end up hanging out and fucking doing mushrooms together one day.
Speaker 2: And that's awesome, that kind of dude.
Speaker 8: Yeah, the same way I felt about y'all. Y, I'm gonna get runk with these guys. We're gonna party like there's many a partying in our future. Do at the moment I hung out with y'all exactly how I feel about Joe.
Speaker 1: Rowin You when you're looking at your staying brother for life. Now, you've spent three hours of this man in a podcast, and I'm assuming a few hours before that talking and chilling, and we went out that night today and you went out that night, so you've had, let's say, a day with the man, and he's a brother for life. Like what qualifies in Jelly rules world. The man who's been through so much adversity, gone through so much came through so much. How are you not, Jaden, How are you able to look at somebody after one day and be like that dude's a brother for life.
Speaker 2: You feel the love if you want to.
Speaker 1: Joe hang out with Tom Brady for an hour and we I see him as a brother for life.
Speaker 8: You can tell people that walk in love, like people that genuinely like want people to win and love people like that's not a facade. When you hear all of Joe's comedian homies say that, like I don't know him nearly as well as Burtenham.
Speaker 2: Do, but you feel it on him.
Speaker 8: You feel like, this dude really wants me to win, Like literally, like I'm only on this podcast because he listened to enough of my music and heard enough of my story that he wants me to win. You say, like, what a cool fucking dude. Yeah, you know he had no other reason. I'm not changing his numbers, you know what I'm saying? Like I brought zero value to the Joe Rogan experience except for nothing.
Speaker 2: I brought nothing there but myself. Hang on that. Oh yeah, listen, you give yourself some flowers.
Speaker 1: Now you're following You're is so cult like it's crazy, like, I'm I'm pretty sure you'll never be able to play Bridge down Arena again.
Speaker 2: That's how cult following you are.
Speaker 1: Bless your people when it came out there and your people a fucked up Broadway.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, most arrest ever after.
Speaker 2: But that's it.
Speaker 1: That's the kind of things you want, dude. Yeah, once that you kind of worry about, like are they gonna kill me too? You know?
Speaker 8: And the best part was they were like it wasn't like violent stuff that they had broke the arrest record.
Speaker 2: It was just public intoxications. Yeah, a couple of urination things here and there, a couple of kissing.
Speaker 8: On stuff, falling asleep in front of stuff. I tried to make one girl's bail. I read the story. I felt so bad she got arrested because the police just she didn't know where her hotel was, and the cops was like, we will take you to your hotel if you'll just tell us where it was. And she was so fucked up she didn't know where hotel was. I was like, ileg heid story, we should bail her out.
Speaker 4: She was already out, She already got out, got that count type of thing.
Speaker 3: But I will say like obviously guys that love the Jo Rogan podcast, Like I've listened to him for fucking years. It feels like your episode was a a banger for real, Like listen to it from start to finish, Like once you get in it, you don't want to stoplis to you. Guys are fucking crying on a couple different occasions. Yeah, and it just felt like two homies just cutting up. Like I very much enjoyed that podcast, not like you didn't bring any value to it. You could tell he was super interested in talking to you, and man, you should.
Speaker 2: I'm sure you do feel this way.
Speaker 3: But walking away from doing that podcast, like you gotta feel like, man, that was that went better than I could have ever imagined.
Speaker 8: There was a dream scenario of how I hoped the podcast would go, and then there's how it went, and it was even better than my dream scenario, like straight up because it was like I looked at it like when two dudes get together and start passing around an auxiliary cable.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 8: I don't know if you've ever been in that moment with somebody where you're like just had enough weed or enough drinks to be like, what's your favorite song ever?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you just.
Speaker 8: Start passing an auxiliary cable and it's like, oh you like that? That carried on through the night. That Joe was like, Yo, you ever heard this song? And like Tony Hinchcliff's like that too. That dude is a music nerd? Is this the kill Tony Gay?
Speaker 2: Yes, sir, he is a music nerd.
Speaker 8: Dude, these d him and Joe know so much about music it blew my mind. But I'm learning that about a lot of dudes. Josh Adam Myers has That's why I take him taking on the toy. He has a whole podcast about the fifty what he think was the top fifty records ever.
Speaker 4: You know what I mean?
Speaker 8: Yeah, Like you know how bold you got to be to be, Like I'm gonna publicize my opinion about the top fifty albums ever on Earth?
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 8: It might even be the top five hundreds, Like it's a crazy number. But these dudes super no music. And that's what made it feel like it was two homies. And that's why it was such such an up and down podcast in a way of like up and down, Like we would cry and then we'd laugh because we were just passing auxiliary cables and just talking about mucking dude.
Speaker 2: It was cool as fuck. Yeah, everybody should listen. It's worth.
Speaker 4: It's worth to listen for sure. Due there's no question.
Speaker 1: And is it one of those things you put on you can't you can't take off when you're like you seem like an individual like Will, Will is this way, he's a golden retriever. Like you put him in a room, he's gonna become best friends with everybody. You have that same quality as that's the golden retriever. Yeah, Will, it's truly a gold retriever, like a little like but it's smarter you got. You also have that thing too, where it's like you kind of walk in and everybody, like Delaney was just sitting out here. I don't know how well you know Delaney, but it seemed like you guys were fucking boys. You walk in places and it's like, oh jolly well, you make people feel like you're just their fucking friend. Like has that always been your mindset or has that taken some time to get to that place?
Speaker 2: No, I think it was just years of being not that guy.
Speaker 8: Yeah, years of being stand office almost like I felt like I had some kind of point to prove with people. Yeah, I was always a little more rougher on the edge. I was always like I was so insecure and who I was. It goes back to moving and love. I just didn't move in love. It's not that I moved in hate or anger. I just didn't move in love. And then I learned, man, that people that move in love, they just move different.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean? Y'all are those dudes? That's why I should talk. Thank y'all.
Speaker 8: I know this podcast isn't supposed to be about y'all, but this is for the boys. Like the same way y'all feel about me is exactly how I feel when y'all get a Jeffrey Star interview, you know.
Speaker 2: What I mean?
Speaker 8: Like that, because to me, that was like, oh, y'all learn pop culture now. Like there's a moment where it goes from being this underground like tier one tier two thing to like a pop culture moment like seeing you gamble with Dana White.
Speaker 2: It's like, oh, my dude's all the way in pop culture now.
Speaker 8: Like my dude, literally it just like as a fucking he's a pop culture star, like a weird twenty twenty three Yeah, for sure.
Speaker 4: I watch.
Speaker 2: And I get to hear.
Speaker 8: I told Will the other day I was so proud of him. I seen a podcast where Will did it. What was the name of the guy I don't want blood, I don't want to fuck this up? Which the one I sent you where I was like, dog, I learned stuff about that and I feel like I know you.
Speaker 2: Next man up? Right? Next up?
Speaker 8: Game?
Speaker 2: Yeah, next time.
Speaker 8: He just went in there and spit fucking game. And it was like I text Will like, Yo, this was like a treat. Like I watched all two hours of that proud because I was like, what a fucking story the bus has been through, you know what I mean, Like fucking what a business akingen y'all built. I'm just just know that the love is there, like I'm expect I love y'all, and I'm so happy for watching this podcast fucking explode.
Speaker 2: Like I'm a smaller guest now on your podcast.
Speaker 4: The Line and we bet we're the fish that bed and we'll give you.
Speaker 1: You are not a small guest for us, all right, You're one of our favorite reoccurring for had at this very moment. That's this very moment bringing up Jeffrey Star that's so fucking funny.
Speaker 8: I thought it was awesome when I seen you on a Jeffrey Stars something or a nothing. You know, my wife's all on that ship and she's like, dude, Taylor fucking with Jeffrey Star right now. I was like, let's go out.
Speaker 1: We were Where were we driving? We were on our way back. We drove back from for one of the spring tour things.
Speaker 2: Oh we were coming from Ohio because we thought.
Speaker 4: To be faster to flying.
Speaker 2: We thought it'd be faster to drive than fly. Sorry. Yeah, And we just hit up some random gas station. We're talking about, like we are.
Speaker 1: I don't know, he's been a long time in Ohio. Oh yeah, Like it's kind of hickey there. You get outside the main cities. Ohio doesn't get enough love for how tooth a random.
Speaker 3: Gas station, take a stop, gets a pit stop to grab some coffee. I want to say. We got a couple of cinemon rolls in, they sit on. Yeah, we go, we have bathroom and I come out and all these gas station workers are like, uh, they come up and like, hey are you Taylor Wan and like it is it is the one with Jeffrey Star, right Hey, can we get a photo. You know, I'm sitting there taking the photo all of them because Taylor and the Jeffrey Star stuff.
Speaker 2: That, Yeah, that was a weird deal.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 2: I was with my buddy in Arizona.
Speaker 1: I go to a Starbucks and some random guy and you know, he had the vibe where I was like, he's back for the other team, right, and he's had He's like, I think I know you some from somewhere. I was like Jeffrey Starr and He's like, yes, yes, Jeffrey Star. And he like picked my brain about it for like ten minutes. And It's like crazy because the thing that was still wild to me about that was like the two completely different worlds absolutely colliding into one.
Speaker 4: And I thought it was.
Speaker 1: I really liked jeff I think he was it was fun to be around. He said some crazy shit on that podcast where it was a straight white man. I kind of just sat back there and let him do his thing because I'm not trying to.
Speaker 2: Get cancel him.
Speaker 1: Like the dude was fun to be around. He was he was a good time and he boosted the boys. He boosts the boys, man, he really did. Now he's on other podcasts. He went on out and about with Joey Camasta, who for whatever reason wants to fuck me too. Shout out Joey Camsta and they're both talking about me coming too fast and stuff like that.
Speaker 2: I'm like, Yo, this is just the life I've chosen to live now. I'm just in this fucking life for you.
Speaker 1: I think it's I think it's funny because the world I come from the football world such a homophobic world. It's like people don't do that, and for me, it was like, I look, you feel like a gatekeeper. I feel like, hey, it's all good. You can live this life or whatever. You know.
Speaker 4: He can live whatever you want, you know, the drink center, Dude, I'm a fucking trend setter is what I am.
Speaker 2: I feel like he talks like a locker rooms hate gaze.
Speaker 1: It's a home homophobias being in a locker room.
Speaker 2: I've been in the locker room. I know, I've been in a long room with you. Yeah, but I'm talking, Nah, Who's who's the defensive end with the Raiders? Yeah, Carl Nassiv Like it wasn't there wasn't you were in the locker with him? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, But I'm saying, like, bro, I mean I don't really think we got to digest this whole thing you've been in that you've been in the rooms where you active, like we do gay stuff around people, and you there's a there's plenty of guys that are always like, man, I don't play that, I don't play that.
Speaker 2: Don't do that shit around me. Yeah, I mean you know what I'm saying straight dudes. Yeah exactly. So I'm saying like it's a little bit of a hey, it's all good the game I got to help protect like, hey, it's not like it's it's yeah.
Speaker 4: Like, I you're right, that was good.
Speaker 1: You did that because you don't want the whole NFL being like it's homophobia. I definitely didn't read a very broad brush there, as if like the whole every NFL is like, no, it's yeah, it's not like it's not like that.
Speaker 2: It's not like that. But Jeffrey Stars pop culture to me.
Speaker 8: Jeff Stars pop culture to me, and I said, Dana White, those are those moments like where you watch something cross into a different it's a level, yeah, like you watch clear level ups like Rogan for me, was like a level up. Like the amount of people, especially at airports that just stop buy and go listen to you on Rogan right now and just keep walking is crazy. Those shit Literally it's insane, dude.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: The way you explain Rogan is how I viewed Dana White. Yeah, like that, if that dude fucks with you, it's like he'll literally do whatever he can possibly do to make sure you're also successful. The man's got more money than God, Like, he has so much money, and he's even to see him consistently like always trying to help everybody else. There's no there's no business for him to fucking with bust on the Boys like it's a it's a it's a fun podcast.
Speaker 2: But he's got to reach similar.
Speaker 1: To Rogan in that way. Sure exactly for him to be like, hey, you guys, come do this. We'll do X, Y and Z will do giveaways. Like he told me one thing that I was blown away by because of the status he has in the bank account category. He's like, I would never choose money over people ever. And he talks about like the Rogan situation with the Spotify and all that. Now, the lengths he was willing to go to to make sure that Rogan was never off UFC or none of that. Wow, And it's like that's the kind of stuff that's inspired you, Like, look at you. I want those kind of people in my life.
Speaker 3: No, I absolutely want you to win hospitality that they that they show anytime that the one time we went out there to tour all the UFC stuff before that first power sub event.
Speaker 2: Uh yeah, man, very like accommodating and like you just it's just a regular dude dinner. Hey, come come with me here, come with me there. We'll make sure we do this. That's just crazy. That's the ship I watch all and I'm just like, yeah, I just the bus just leveled completely. Help.
Speaker 1: It sounds like you, uh finally figured out the airport situation because we got we got some airport dan.
Speaker 2: I figured out the airport. I got a new ID.
Speaker 3: Oh, I got a new I d Yeah, we got Jelly and I have some airport beef. May he might not know about it as much, but I'm like, I know.
Speaker 4: So we were going.
Speaker 2: We were going, and Will called me and he's like broh, Jelly rolled.
Speaker 8: Like, oh what happened dude? It was I felt horribly bad about this. We were going to do the Fighter. We're going to do the fight companion with shop Yeah and ram Page Jackson. This is the bad story.
Speaker 2: You don't know. And I didn't want to talk about it, but I will.
Speaker 8: I have been until recently we squashed our beef, but I have been beefing with TSA for a while.
Speaker 2: Me and TSA have never really had a good thing going.
Speaker 8: And I had showed up without an ID for a flight to Detroit, Michigan to play a radio show, and I'm telling them who I'm like, we know who you are. You just got to answer like three questions. And they made it sound like they were going to be like, you know, where'd you go to high school?
Speaker 2: Yeah? And they were like.
Speaker 8: What kind of car did you own in nineteen ninety seven? And I was like, I don't know what I ate for dinner? You know what I mean, Like, we don't know what. I didn't know I owned a car ninety stuff. And then I thought about it. I was like, dude, I was like thirteen. They were like, there was a car register to your name, and like my mother when we were young, had put like water and power and bills in my name and she went defect on them.
Speaker 2: So I had bad credit from like birth, do you stay set up right. So it's like I was like, you play a different kind of game anyways.
Speaker 8: And then because of my attitude, which is where I was wrong, they ended up just not letting me fly. And I was like, you can Wikipedia, you can Google, like I've sold millions of records at this point, like I promise, there's fans taking pictures while I'm talking to y'all.
Speaker 2: I'm clearly just trying to go to a show.
Speaker 1: You have a very distinct look, too, but you also have a look that would make you get a random screening, for sure. I want to hear a random screening got one hundred percent.
Speaker 8: So when we go this happened, Yeah, this happened like a few days before. So then I go to the airport again. I don't still don't have an idea. I didn't go get one, and I'm like, you know what, I just now, I'll figure this out. There's gotta be an easier way.
Speaker 4: They fucked me again.
Speaker 2: I walked right back in line. I'm like, hey, they were like, yeah, I just got to answer a few questions.
Speaker 8: I was like, and then it was what was your credit score in two thousand and they wanted to know my credit score in a specific year, and I was like, I don't know what my credit score is today. I don't have no clue. I would assume whatever the worst credit score I could have, and that year was what it was.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying. Yeah, we just guessed that, you know. And they ended up not.
Speaker 8: Letting me fly, and Will ended up flying, ended up going and doing this whole fighting fanion without me.
Speaker 2: He was nervous to him, did the four hour fight to tell him me how much I let him? Oh, no, as soon as his WiFi.
Speaker 8: No, yeah, well spent and you know how Will is, I'm like, and he did it in such the Will Compton way. He spread them out about every forty three minutes. Yeah, because I was very understanding.
Speaker 1: And then once the forty minutes goes by checks him, I'm like, you know what, I'm not alright with this. He called me and he's like, man, I was like, I'm Sean. I know Sew pretty well, but like Rampage, I don't know Rampage. I was a big fan of Rampage. I knew I had Jilly Roll to lean on because we have a good relationship, and I'm kind of going and blind I'm kind of nervous.
Speaker 2: I bought us two big waters like a man, I mean Jelly's.
Speaker 4: I was excited.
Speaker 8: We even strategically had the same flight. I was like, we text about the fly. I was excited to do it.
Speaker 1: Man, when he gave me that voice and talking about ah bubba, No you get that voice text of bubba Oh that tone?
Speaker 8: No way, bro, God, Well, I'm sorry if we should do it again, what we should do is we should get shopped to.
Speaker 2: Come out here and do it with all three of us. That'd be fun. That should be the play. We should pitch that the shop and do it in Nashville. The opinion the companion did reach out a few times, and I was not able to do it because it's always the week of Yes, it's always. We've been a very other thing too.
Speaker 8: I tell shop is like, man, I love you, but it's the it's a flight all the way to LA for an evening, and because of the way it's set up, you almost got to fly out the day before or risk it on the day of.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean.
Speaker 8: It could be a three day thing by accident, you know what I mean. It's like, dude, but if you just came out here to deal one with the boys. We could fucking we do it right here on the bus, right, we gonna get that TV.
Speaker 4: We might have to pump up the monitor a little bit, don't get but yeah we could definitely.
Speaker 3: What funny is I landed and Jelly Roll Security is taking care of me the entire time. Oh for there's on behalf of Fight Companion. Somebody's there on behalf of Jelly Roll JOE'SO. I got it all taken care of. Yeah, dude that calls me up, I forget his name, and I hate that I forget it because we had a great conversation the entire way. I mean we're talking over an hour, Yeah, over an hour drive. We're getting to know what we figure out, We figure out we have a common friend, well the retriever we got in there. That's a conversation. But I'm kind of just sitting in the car. It's just me and him.
Speaker 8: Meanwhile, that guy will never forget you, and you're on this podcast right now, Like what was his name?
Speaker 2: Again?
Speaker 11: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I sound like an asshole for sure, but uh, I'm sitting there just like, what kind of situation did I just get into?
Speaker 2: Because he's I'm asking about I'm asking about.
Speaker 3: Security stories, like you know, he's he's he's done security for like, uh CARDI b the weekend.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the weekend. He's telling me a lot of like high intense situations. It was cool.
Speaker 3: Uh, but the entire ride, I'm just thinking, like, man, it's wild, Like Jelly just missed this flight, first missed it and you went, but like.
Speaker 2: I went and got an ID that day. Yeah.
Speaker 1: When Will and I we've flown obviously together a whole bunch and I was coming. We went in Nebraska. I think it was one of the first times we went to Nebraska. I lost my ID, so for flying for me, I literally went up and I was like, hey, my name is Tail, the one I need to get through this flight. I need to go And they're like, oh, yeah, we just got to do an extra screening on your phone.
Speaker 4: Wow in and out well will screening like just like a little like yeah, they just went a little higher up for the groin and they were.
Speaker 2: Solid screening with two questions and there.
Speaker 1: There was no there was no questions. So Will calls me and we're talking about it. I was like, I don't know if Jelly rolls sold the truth will because I've me no, no.
Speaker 2: No, for what it's worth.
Speaker 1: Still a small part of me and here's why, here's why, there is this small small part of me that thinks like, for whatever reason, it just didn't work out.
Speaker 3: Because I'm thinking it's the same flight. Hang on, Jelly, give me a moment. Now, give me a moment.
Speaker 2: You let your chance, because the.
Speaker 1: First twenty minutes of this podcast, like we love each other so much, and now I's like, here's what you're wrong, Jealy.
Speaker 2: Where you fucked me?
Speaker 12: Yeah?
Speaker 2: And I've been thinking about it. Yeah, and I'm thinking like, I never saw my man at the airport.
Speaker 3: I feel like out of salt Jellyfu's at the airport are having an issue getting into through the airport. And then do I'm thinking too, like he could be the ultimate finesse, Like he can freestyle, he can do he can think on his feet and come up with some ship like I don't know, but he's got that skill in that ability.
Speaker 2: So I'm like, who fucking knows is that tip.
Speaker 1: Of the cap right leaves me that little bit, just that little hole of like I never saw him at the airport.
Speaker 2: No, we were at the airport. No, No, we were definitely.
Speaker 1: So he's like, man, I've been I've been felling, and I'm like, oh, yeah, I guess I have known nothing about that, so yeah, maybe it's right.
Speaker 2: No, all this stuff I'm telling you, Man, where I fucked myself was. I don't like flying.
Speaker 8: I have anxiety when I'm in airports. And if there's ever a time you'll see me out of character, it's when I'm nervous, like you might see me before a show, and like there are people that probably think I'm a douchebag if you only see me walking, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: Like, I'm just so weird when I'm in the moment. Yeah, you know what I mean That My reaction is.
Speaker 8: Like if I was not really good to TSA, I probably could have approached all of that different in both times, you know what I'm saying. But both times I was just kind of like, I'm not gonna deal with this, Like I'm not answering this fucking weird question, where I should have just been like, hey, y'all have to be honest, nobody knows what their credit score was in two thousand and two. Yeah, But instead I'm just like, dude, I'm not answering this shit because I sell up and get weird.
Speaker 1: But you've seen me at a show. Well, I was gonna say Bridgestone. You went up and you had like beer fest. You had the eye of the Jew like you were fucking you ripped up there and I've never seen you so serious. You went up there euro stage, and then there was a portion you came down, got on a golf cart and ripped to the other side because you had to like make it. They like your guitarist is like doing a solo and I'm assuming you had like twenty seconds to make it to the next stage. I kind of pop up in a new place, surprise everybody, well me and well like jolly jolly, like screaming, and you're closer than you are now.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: And you were just so laser fucking focused. And so when you when you bring up being like before shows, in this situation, during the show, it was a different.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 1: We were watching there like you were truly like when I'm assuming you see athletes going into games, like you know, yeah.
Speaker 8: It gets different, man. It's like I just and it's a way I deal with the nerves. I just go and especially shows and dude, we're hearing so much shit in here that people don't know.
Speaker 2: We're hearing like lights.
Speaker 8: Coming down in five four three two one q pyro q one and I'm trying to hear all these cues and there's people in my shit too at the same time, and you're just like, I don't want to get burnt. I have and let me tell you something, due there's a thousand ways for me to fuck that show up. I could get burnt, fall, trip, slip out of key, key, wrong guitar out of key. And you're hearing this happen in live time because there's a thirty person staff with fucking microphones that are telling each other everything.
Speaker 4: It's not going right, you.
Speaker 2: Know what I'm saying.
Speaker 8: You only get thirty seven seconds to get the B stage yelly, and I'm just like, I don't make the I don't think I'm gonna make this golf cart go any faster, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Like, fuck, no shit? Is that? How distracting is that?
Speaker 1: Why isn't there like another like maybe it could turn the Channel two talking about all the issues, but it's.
Speaker 2: Like things we're gonna go over the Channel two.
Speaker 8: I need to know, you know what I mean, And it's a lot more than you think, especially in transitional moments are going on stage because everything's so timed down.
Speaker 2: Plus I was flat fucking.
Speaker 8: Nervous, dude, I can't excuse sixteen thousand, six hundred and sixty something people do just stack to like you couldn't move. There was nowhere to stand it, you know what I mean. There were people in there that had a ticket but not to a seat.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was like just hearing that the better happens here. Oh yay, bring the wife a come hey mama. There's no reason to apologize at all.
Speaker 8: Right, to see you.
Speaker 4: Boys?
Speaker 13: Yeah, I think we slew one more in there. Yeah, we come on up, no problem.
Speaker 4: Well you're fine.
Speaker 2: I think it works. It works. I love it. I kind of love the idea of you just strolling in yet.
Speaker 3: Sorry, man, we got to get their jelly questions off, you know where we don't make it feel like you're just listening to us.
Speaker 2: I'll catch up. Hey. We were award nominees for let's know, for barstool.
Speaker 1: Did you have microphone? See the award I got yesterday? You get Top one hundred Personalities Media Personality number one you were not not top one hundred, brother, you were number one. I've never said the top one hundred, brother, you were number one. Nice work from I think I was ninety two last time that thing got posted. Yeah, ladies, gentlemen, joining.
Speaker 2: This podcast is the better half of jelly roll Miss Bunny.
Speaker 1: Let's get around apost for Miss Bunny a massive support system to the boy.
Speaker 2: And correct this jelly.
Speaker 3: You were saying that you guys have never been on a podcast together ever, which doesn't necessarily count.
Speaker 2: This is the first.
Speaker 4: If you're you're a hostess and that whole thing. Yeah, time we are guests. Really absolutely thank you guys for having us.
Speaker 2: Let's take it all the way back. Dude, how do we meet second girl on the bus too? Or third? Third?
Speaker 1: Third girl in the monson Eric and Nardini from a barstool and buy just to say face, I love that.
Speaker 14: I gotta chick a box. We gotta check a box. I gotta do it for the bitches. Got gotta do it for the bitchess man bitches buy stuff. I try to tell him that all the time. I'm like, you need to cater to the hose daddy all the time.
Speaker 2: We need to have Bunny on more.
Speaker 4: Yes, no question, but you have to.
Speaker 14: Because they're the ones that buy things. They buy merge, they stream music, they promote you like it's all free.
Speaker 1: My dms are riddled with men, and the only time I have women in my dms is when they're like, hey, my boyfriend really loves your merch. We love a photo of your video saying happy birthday to him over X Y.
Speaker 2: And Z birthday.
Speaker 1: Yah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's always something like that, So you're right.
Speaker 14: I can only imagine what you guys' dms are like after you had Jeffrey Starr on because didn't want of you guys take a picture with him.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's riddled with men. Well there's that, dude. The amount of dick pics I got my DM. I'm not joking there.
Speaker 2: Some guys are like, hey, I wanted to say, hey, congratulations on that. That's the way I should have grated each one.
Speaker 4: Yeah, brother, better, A couple of ratings is the thing you can get paid for that.
Speaker 1: Really, I don't think that's what I've already dipped the toe. I'm solid, brother.
Speaker 2: You know, if I go any farther into the lane, I got to make a life decision.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it might just be a lifestyle switch.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Jelly was definitely giving us flowers on the whole Jeffrey Star thing is a wild rhyme.
Speaker 2: I told him. Somebody said, was excited. We cheered, dude for you.
Speaker 4: Jeffrey's coming on my podcast now too, So you guys popped his cherry.
Speaker 1: What a what a world you're about to dive into, He'll say, the craziest ship.
Speaker 4: No, I love him.
Speaker 2: I seen.
Speaker 14: I grew up in Vegas, so Jeffrey and I have always been in the same circles, so so you know him.
Speaker 4: I have never met him, but like he stepped off one of my exes, like it was like one of.
Speaker 2: Those with the Vegas.
Speaker 3: The Vegas feels like a different world growing up when you grew up in Vegas versus growing up to you know, for me, small town Missouri, it just seems like a very different the way everyone handles their business, what they're exposed to growing up, the way they just feel like, oh.
Speaker 10: That's not a big deal, that just happens. It seems like a yeah, what the big school, the big high school. There a Las Vegas High School. There's a bunch, there's what's the one that it Bishop.
Speaker 8: I feel like when I came, when I first met by and I was like, what's up with Bishop Gorman. She's like, it's like a private prepping public schoolers.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they'll always like ring nationally for football on top.
Speaker 2: I know what it was.
Speaker 4: They go for sports.
Speaker 1: I know it for all the drug the drug addicts and sluts that I'm sure those public schools go crazy out there in Vegas.
Speaker 4: Private schools are worse.
Speaker 14: I went to both, and really private schools are way worse because you got to think about it. These kids have money, so everything is designer, designer, drugs, designer, whatever they can get their hands on.
Speaker 1: That is a big thing too, because the first high school I went to, they're both public schools, but the first one was like small town and then I went my senior year down to like a mid the middle costl Arizona. Yeah, and kids are driving around Beamers and stuff like that, Like the H two's and the H twos were cool.
Speaker 4: Yeah, like when they just came out and.
Speaker 1: Hommers were ripping back then, and they were Yeah, they had the oxy, they had the good ship. Yeah, and you'd be like, man, you guys rolled us up there where they're smoking dirt weed there. We thought we were being bad and these other kids got like the real that real ship, the designer drugs, the designer drugs drugs, ma'am. So like, yeah, how'd you guys meet? How'd that whole thing go down? It was a Vegas store, Yeah, I thought, yeah, back we had him for twenty three.
Speaker 3: It's funny too, kind of seeing that exchange, like they're kind of like you tell it, no, you tell yeah, yeah, because they both when you get them individually, whether they're writing up nice post on Instagram that you wrote about Jelly when he goes sports and everything else. But anytime you guys are on and talking about each other, now I'm excited because we get to have you guys here and talk about it in front of each other, like.
Speaker 14: Yeah, okay, well we met at church and I'm just kidding. So he was performing with the Moonshine Bandits. He was opening up for the Moonshine Bandits and at Las Vegas Country Club, and I.
Speaker 8: Went like a Fremont Joint just to paint the picture. This isn't like it's old Vegas.
Speaker 4: Yeah, like it's the old downtown Vegas.
Speaker 14: And I went with a friend, this guy I was dating, and he was there, and there was like thirty people in the crowd, maybe like forty, I don't know.
Speaker 4: It was like nobody. I know, like there was nobody there.
Speaker 14: It was there was so many not people in the crowd that he was at the bar drinking with us, you know, like it was like one of those yeah.
Speaker 2: Starting out jilly, Oh yeah, I'm sleeping in a van. Yeah.
Speaker 14: And when I met him, it was just like I tell everybody, it's the most fucking cliche ship, but literally it was like my soul was like there you are, and like he's not my type. I'm not his type. He loves Taylor Swift, Like that's his type. All the boys like Tyler. Yeah, people that are ever like yeah Taylor, everybody else.
Speaker 2: You know, Taylor thinks she's a billionaire with a bea.
Speaker 4: She's a beast for sure.
Speaker 2: She is our Michael Jackson. Yeah, our generation is Michael Jackson murdering music.
Speaker 4: Yeah for sure. So you know, when I met him, I was just like I was like instantly, just like who the fuck are you? Like I have to get to know you. And then he was, you know, doing his own thing.
Speaker 14: He was you know, had bitches in different area codes, and I was in a relationship twenty fifteen, okay, yeah, and then I saw him again in October, so that was like August, September, July, I don't know.
Speaker 2: August was August the first time, and then we came back in October.
Speaker 14: Yeah, and then he came back in October and I was just smitting with him and then my x ended up going to prison because I love to date felons.
Speaker 4: So yeah, exactly, so I kind of.
Speaker 2: What did he go to jail for?
Speaker 4: Drugs?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 4: Yeah, moving wait, so fucking.
Speaker 14: Jay and I had like a mutual friend and I was like, hey, give ja my number, and so dude gave Jay my number and he like started texting me and like calling me, like asking for advice for Bailey and stuff like that, because I think he had already planned on getting custody of Bailey at that time, and he was just like, Hey, I need to buy a little girl's bed. So I would like be in bed with like my cabana boys, and I would like get out of bed to just FaceTime them and stuff like that.
Speaker 8: She's laid up with some dude walking away there. Hold on, I'm going outside a talking no lay, That's awesome.
Speaker 14: So we just started a friendship like that, and then he just hit me up one day and was like, Hey, I'm going to come to Vegas to shoot some videos and I was like all right. This was like July of twenty sixteen. So he pulled up and I molested him. Am I allowed to say that word?
Speaker 2: Is that politically creaz see whatever you want here?
Speaker 14: And I was pretty much I literally had to rape him though, because fucking he was not trying to give me a clip.
Speaker 2: In case I ever found Yeah, we've got you. We've got you consensual. I'm telling you. He too.
Speaker 14: Literally, he was like, we're like ship face drunk. I'm trying to like get it up, get it in, get it on, and get it out. And this dude's like, what's your five year plan?
Speaker 4: And I'm just like Joe, I'm like, bro, who is thinking about exactly?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Trying to figure out.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 14: So I had to sit down for a second and I was like, Okay, well I want this. I want to build my own brand, I want to buy a house. I want to do this, and he was like okay, cool, let's do it.
Speaker 2: Playing checks out one.
Speaker 14: We were up married a month later, and we did the five year plan, like literally finished it all the way through to the fifth year.
Speaker 4: Last thing was buying our own house.
Speaker 2: I mean, like true story. Yeah, then we had to put a new five year plan together.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we're still trying to do that. I'm like, what more you want to do?
Speaker 1: Bro?
Speaker 2: Like is a wild predicament you're in right now? Because you are?
Speaker 1: You don't want to stay peaking because hopefully it just keeps on going up, Like there's gonna be new levels we hit. But like, you've accomplished so much in such a short amount of time, It's like, where do we go from here?
Speaker 2: It's car stadiums, stadiums, God willing baby. Man.
Speaker 8: Mean, you were talking offline about how my dream is to do the last show at Nissan. That's like my dream, Yeah, you know what I mean, if I could get that last concert. Because somebody was like, what one would mean more to you to play the last show at Nissan or the first show at the new stadium Pinnacle or whatever whatever bank's going to buy, you know what I mean, Like what would mean more?
Speaker 2: And I thought about it. That was a hard decision.
Speaker 8: I was like I'd really do the last show at Nissan because that's the one I went to with my dad, and that's the one I took my daughter to, you.
Speaker 2: Know what I'm saying. So it's like there's that history.
Speaker 8: They're like new memories at the new stadium, but all my all my core memories are here at at Adelphia Coliseum.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know what I mean.
Speaker 8: So it's like to me, it'd means more to play the last show of the old stadium in the first show of the new stadium.
Speaker 1: That's gonna be if you can pull that off, which I'm assuming at this point, dude, you can absolutely do that.
Speaker 2: Absolutely get that done.
Speaker 3: You did a few years ago when you first came on the bus you talked about like the three year vision was like whether it's winning an award performing I don't know if if it was exactly Good Morning America, but basically this level. So we talked about the success in such a short period of time, like clearly you know how much speaking things for game.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I.
Speaker 8: Want to I want to get to get a new song stadium. I want to play Madison Square Garden. I want to want a CMA because the Country Music Association to me is the holy grail of being accepted by your peers. The cmts will never be taken from me because that's a fan voted thing. But there's also the side of a kid that you know, it's like the boys, Like it's one thing for all the fans that cheer for you out there, but it's another one you get back in that locker room and the boys give you love. I would assume you know what I mean, Like it just hits a little different, you know. It's like, you know, I want the respect to my peers. Man, I want to, I want to give. I want to, I want and I believe in my heart that whitst Chappeled my new album should be a great nominated album.
Speaker 2: I'm not saying this to win, but I'm saying this to be nominated for sure.
Speaker 1: That I liked that on the other day it's fire and having the priests in the background in between certain songs.
Speaker 2: It is a well put together album, very well put together.
Speaker 8: I spent so much time that being just like a weird artist about making this like little piece of art.
Speaker 2: Right, you know what I mean?
Speaker 8: To tell that story the preacher coming through all that shit was like we spent tens of hours in a room, me and Zach Krowd putting that shit together.
Speaker 1: Man. And when you when you sat on the bus, not last time with Ernest, but the time before that, you talked about a deal you signed and how the deal was going to reset the market as far as value and all that goes. Did you feel pressure from a commercialization standpoint when it came to this album at all? Knowing that you were you're diving head first in the country music, like you're essentially changing genres in a in a way because you've always had rock, You've always had rapping a little bit of country, but you're this is a really big country heavy album. Did you feel the pressures from big media to kind of, you know, do a couple of things that they know would hit more in the radio, or do a little.
Speaker 2: Extra to make sure it would go farther with fans. You know what? Man, Thank you for asking that. You're welcome because that was.
Speaker 4: A great question.
Speaker 2: Great question. Thank you, Yeah, because I've been wanting to talk about this.
Speaker 8: So when I wrote with the Chapel, I had wrote like sixty or seventy songs in twenty twenty two towards the debut country album, and I was listening to them and I just didn't I liked them. They were all big songs, they were great. I didn't love anything about anything, though, And the radio, the label had already started picking radio singles from the demos I was sending in. And my daughter started going to this little church and I went with her one Sunday, and it made me think about the church I went to when I was her age. And I was like, because she goes to this little bitty, bitty back road, back ass church. I mean like seventy members, twenty of them go to her high school.
Speaker 2: It's like that.
Speaker 8: It's in a gymnasium of an elementary through twelfth grade school.
Speaker 2: You know, they had to.
Speaker 4: Bring in a dunk take.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they have to bring in a dunk tank to baptize people once much. It's like a thing. And I was like, you won't believe this.
Speaker 8: I went to a really little country school, I mean a little country church on a back road too.
Speaker 2: It's called Whitst Chapel Baptist Church sits up on a hill.
Speaker 8: And I started thinking about it and I don't know why, and this is going to sound really weird, but it was just all over me at that moment to write. I was like, I know, I don't like these songs, the commercial I'm writings. I'm not writing from the perspective of jelly roll no more. Like I got to go back to writing about what I like to write about, you know what I mean. And I called the label and I was like, Yo, We're not going to use any of those songs. I'll turn my album in in three months. And I wrote Whitst Chapel as an album and a concept from there.
Speaker 1: Which is a new which is a new concept for you because I heard you talking on Joe Rogan about how you would just kind of write songs and release songs, and this is it's just like one of the first times you really put them together.
Speaker 8: It's a whole package. Absolutely yeah. And we scrapped seventy songs. I'll send someone to you to listen to their great songs and God willing somebody in town picks them up makes them a hit one day.
Speaker 2: They just wasn't for me to sing. I couldn't sing them with conviction, yeah, you know what I mean.
Speaker 8: And I wanted to write a concept album that I could sing every song of with conviction and storytelling style and tempo, Like I got tempo on this album, y'all.
Speaker 2: Man, the boy needed tempo bad. The boy was living in a dell landown time.
Speaker 1: The people that are listening that don't know what tempo is, I'm asking for a friend here, what's tempo?
Speaker 8: So like save Me as a great song? Yeah, drudgingly slow, Son of a Center is an incredible song. Drudgingly. So they're like ballads right like I loved it.
Speaker 12: I only talk to God when ninety a favor and I they pray, Well, nah, I ain't got a prayer right where. It's like somebody said me me from myself.
Speaker 4: That was when we were high high the video.
Speaker 2: Yes, I'm planning, we can talk about it.
Speaker 8: Yeah, it's uh that like having songs like Me to Favor Halfway to Hell the Loss. These are like they're the same message, same jelly roll, but they fucking rock.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm saying like they move even.
Speaker 8: Dead Man Walker, My first number one at rock radio was like still at like seventy six beat beats per minute, which is like slow if you think about like like you know, like songs we love, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: So it was cool to have like a tempo change too. To pivot away from spotlight on jelly Roll, I was, I was. I was reading something about you guys, like when you were gaining custody of Bailey and how pivot old Bunny play. Then you building your relationship with Bailey. Can you can you talk about that? Can you guys both share stories? Yep, we'll talk about that when that was happening, when you did get custody of Bailey.
Speaker 8: I'll start this one because Bunny doesn't talk about it like this when I got custody. When we went to get custody at Bailey and we were going into it, Bunny looked at me because remember, keeping mind the story, We're talking on the phone and being friends and I'm already having to pick out I'm trying to I know I'm fitna have to get custody Bailey. So when Bunny comes into my life, I have to sit Bunny down and man, it's the first time we've ever talked about this outside of her podcast. I have to sit Bunny down and go, look, I have a kid that you know about that I'm fixing to have to get full custody of. There's also a woman out there that you're pregnant with a kid of mine. And Bunny is just like, man, that's a lot. She was like, but I got you whatever.
Speaker 2: And she looks at me. When we're out shopping to go work, we're starting she I don't have a house. I'm homeless.
Speaker 8: So she's like, well, the first thing we have to do is get you somewhere to live in Nashville. I was like, well, I can't put it in my name. I'm a fellon. I don't have enough proof of income to get the kind of place we need to get her in the right school district. Bunny's like, let's just go get a condo so you have a bedroom for I'm like, all right, cool. So Bunny comes down when we're getting a condo, I'll never forget. Bunny looked at me and man, it makes me most of She said, no matter what happens with us, I'm gonna help you get this little girl.
Speaker 2: And I was like, man, what character? You know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 4: What character?
Speaker 2: This woman?
Speaker 8: Is like, Look, I'm not one hundred percent sure be with you, but I'm gonna do everything i can to help you with this little girl. That's who Because dude, I'm broke. I can't afford the lawyer. I can't afford anything. I'm like, dude, I can't. What am I gonna do? Put the kid in the vand dude, I'm living out of like a ninety six van And Bunny's like, I'll help you. So Bunny bank rolled the whole shit, and she never talks about that. It's a true store.
Speaker 3: If I can, uh, I mean shit, if I can interrupt Bunny, can you talk about why, because you have essentially every reason to not get involved with that.
Speaker 2: Can you talk about like what made you stand so strong arm in arm with Jelly?
Speaker 14: Well, it spoke to my heart because I'm a product of an addict and my dad was a musician.
Speaker 4: My mom was a stripper.
Speaker 14: I didn't get to really meet my real mother until I was thirty six years old because she left me on a doorstep, you know. So when we went over to Bailey's mom's house, and this was like in the midst of all this, and I walked in and Bailey didn't even have a bed. She was sleeping on a chair, and she was there taking care of her to two or three little cousins, making them food and literally all she was doing, was making them bread with peanut butter on it, and it broke my heart. And I was just like I could just feel his heart and I knew that he wasn't being a malicious dad. He was like, I really I got to step up to the plate, like I need to help my daughter. Her mom's an attict, and like he was trying to figure out out and I was like, you don't have to do this alone, dude, Like I got you, Like, you know, if this little girl has a chance of at life of being with you, then I'll help you as much as I can. So it was just like a no brainer. I've never really had to think about it because I just did what felt right, you know. So I just it was the best decision I ever made because now I got my little family.
Speaker 1: How does it feel now looking back on all that, because that time, that time, it had to be like the happiest thing ever.
Speaker 2: Knowing that.
Speaker 8: Plan feels so fucking you know it just it was such a just what's almost like makes me most in a one just thinking about fucking God, I just can't believe I was down, you know me, Like dude, I was hanging on by the red to a dream that just didn't look like it was coming, and you're just like, what the fuck is going wrong here?
Speaker 2: You know what I mean?
Speaker 8: Like, fuck, I don't need to be custody of a kid. I can't fucking take care of me properly, you know what I mean. And me and Bailey still make the joke that I didn't get custody of her, she got custody of me, you know what I mean, because she definitely settled us down, because and we were all so wild.
Speaker 2: Bunny was fucking wild back then, and you know what I mean, I was just like, God, you take a mother Hubbard.
Speaker 8: Now, Yeah, Bunny with Bunny was wild back then, and uh, it was just a lot. And to know that we came through it, it's just crazy. I joke about crying a lot now because I didn't cry for thirty four For thirty five years of my life, in the last four I just can't quit crying. It's like, once life changed for me, you finally are just looked back and you're just so filled with gratitudes.
Speaker 2: You're just like, holy shit, who would have thought that, you know what I mean?
Speaker 8: Fun, because dude, this is like we don't make this story up, dude, this is a crack dealer in a prostitute that fucking went on what people might have thought I was a prostitute. Yeah, my thundery.
Speaker 4: I mean technically I was a crack dealer too.
Speaker 2: Technically you had to diversify the portfolio. Yeah, I charged you a condo for this, dick.
Speaker 1: He goes back to what you're saying, like walking walking with love, Like you've you said you don't cry for thirty four to thirty five years, and you're able to walk through love. You can put yourself in other people's shoes and what they go through. And when you walk through love, you're able to see gratitude. You're able to accept, like accept all the things that are coming for you, which is probably making you more emotional for sure. Creed will yesterday second day in a real crime. Do you guys hug whenever we hugged yesterday?
Speaker 2: Their boys about that?
Speaker 4: I love that a lot of people would pay us see that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're actually starting an only fans of just us trying and hugging it.
Speaker 4: We'll be rating dicks too, and fee it'll be a how to.
Speaker 8: Do it, okay, and we not gloss over Bunny talking. I don't want to work back up. But when Bunny says that her mother dropped her off in a basket, yes, I want to paint this pic because I love the way Bunny, just like I tell people all the time, y'all thought my documentary was crazy. I can't wait till we shoot this bitch's documentary. It's gonna be a fucking circus. It was the She's got the wildest war I've heard her mother. God rest her soul. Her mother when she came down here to Bunny was getting her help to he was the last part of her life, she told Bunny. Bunny met with her sisters finally right her ots. Bunny had never met her ats. And when her auds meet her, Bunny goes, we didn't know she had a kid, no way. And I hate to laugh, but I'm laughing because Bunny is crying laughing in the other room, and I come in. I go, what are you laughing about? You said you won't believe this. I just talked to my aunt. My mo mother was holding hiding a whole ass kids from them. No having a kid, dropping it off, going back home like it never happened.
Speaker 14: She always says that I laugh about my trauma, but I'm like, what am I supposed to do?
Speaker 4: Cry about it? You know, like it's just made me who I am.
Speaker 14: So I never really stopped to think about it and be like, damn, my mom dropped me off on a doorstep?
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: Was there ever a time though that?
Speaker 1: I mean, there's got to be those teenage years thinking about that situation, coming to grips of the fact that somebody who gave birth to you put you on a doorstep, Like there had to be some angry times.
Speaker 14: I left Tom at fourteen and never went back, So I mean I didn't. I wasn't one of those people who was just like, you know, I'm not going to feel sorry for myself. This is motivation to be better. And like ever since I was a little girl, I knew this was going to be my life. Like he manifests literally everything in his life, and I'm the same way. Like we speak because words are spells. We speak what we want into our life, and literally the ship fucking happens, and we speak it and we believe it, even if it seems super far fetched. Him speaking good Morning America and said, you know, I remember he came on my podcast. One time I was talking about doing something with Brantley and now they're like best friends and like doing something with Shine down Like we've.
Speaker 4: Just called everything in our life.
Speaker 14: So I never really sat down and processed the trauma until the past year is when I was kind of like physically I had some symptoms come up, like high blood pressure stuff like that, where all the doctors were like, nothing's wrong with you. So everybody was just like, you know, it's time to sit down and start processing some trauma because it starts coming out in other ways through therapy, therapy, prayer, just a spiritual journey and.
Speaker 4: Meditating. Yeah, like all that stuff.
Speaker 3: Money's really anchored down talking about like speaking everything into existence and kind of cultivating that mindset, Like what were moments throughout your life to where that kind of cultivated for you, like made you start thinking this way, made you start believing those things, especially when you come from a lot of trauma and a reason to basically not do that and victimy you could easily victimize yourself, Yeah for sure.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Well, are you able to speak to some to some things that helped you along the way.
Speaker 14: I mean I just knew that note there was I just knew that I grew up in a house where there was tons of examples of what I didn't want to be like, so I wanted to be the complete opposite of them and wanted to make my own destiny.
Speaker 4: And I just ever since a little girl, I just always believed it my goal.
Speaker 14: Like most little girls, Like I said, I grew up in Vegas, most little girls grow up wanting to be doctors and lawyers and shit. And I was like, I want to be super hot, make a lot of fucking money, and be a rock star's wife.
Speaker 4: That's all. I wanted to be, Tonic Katane, like that was my goal as a child.
Speaker 14: And here we are, like, you know, like, I mean, I wasn't really shooting for the moon or anything like that, but I just wanted.
Speaker 2: Are still a big ass, Yeah, especially the rock star's wife thing. You're buying a Jilli Rold condo at the time, and yeah, may be looking at your watch. What we're looking for right now?
Speaker 14: We're going Yeah, So I mean, I don't know, I just always believed that life was going to be better than what it was, and I didn't have time to feel sorry for myself, you know.
Speaker 4: So I think that's what motivated me, that push you.
Speaker 3: To read shit or watch anything, or you just had this kind of rebellious like I don't want to fucking be this way something.
Speaker 2: For whatever reason, it just naturally happened in your brain.
Speaker 4: I'm a straight bitch. I grew up on the streets of Vegas.
Speaker 14: I literally ran away from home at fourteen, never looked back, never got a dollar from my parents. So you know, I was just like, I don't have time to feel sorry for myself. I'm not a victim, like shit, this is just part of my journey. And I've just always felt like that. I've always had that mindset of just nothing's going to break me. I just got to get shit done.
Speaker 2: Holy I know it's me. It's dope to hear.
Speaker 8: It's impressive. It's a mindset that people like, Yo, Bunny is a fucking gangster.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Usually people have philosophies and things that they lean on that kind of whether it's inspire them or not. And usually you're able to figure out a practical way of how maybe you got there in a way or certain situations outside of what you just explained. So it's like it's cool to hear about like all these things essentially just molded you to a you don't want to be a you know, bad ass street bitch.
Speaker 2: I guess.
Speaker 3: Yeah, talk about that everybody. There's there's no question even when we've had you on. I'm not even gonna say the coach's name, but there would be times you come up, Hey, you gotta get you see his wife, like you gotta get his wife on? You see bunny, you talk about the cracked dealer and the prostitute. You're you guys are very much aware. You guys are public figures. You're seeing success out in the national spotlight. Now you know anybody everybody that fits more the mold of not knowing and being about those lives, like how does that relationship even fucking work? You guys being married, being a prostitute, being a crack dealer, Like, how do in the do they make this work?
Speaker 2: He sold cracked too, Yeah, she sold cracked to and prostituted. Yeah, that's right.
Speaker 4: We gotta get flowers off. Way better talker than I am.
Speaker 2: What's What's good?
Speaker 14: So funny because he says that all he says that all the time that he's like, bitch, I don't know how you have such an amazing podcast, and it's so big because he's like, I can't get you to talk at home because I save it all for the camera.
Speaker 3: Really, you know, it's sometimes it's easy to hear Jelly talk because he says something.
Speaker 4: He's a philosophilo just over here, Like.
Speaker 2: You don't have a big dictionary, you just just.
Speaker 14: Know. But I really do have a really extensive vocabulary. It just doesn't come out as much as it should.
Speaker 8: I think that we had a talk as this thing started going up that we were like, hey man, we don't never need to hide who we are because I I don't want to shoot on nobody when I tell this story. But I have country music friends that I seen early in my career that we're having to live double lives. Right They'd be out partying with the boys, we'd be kicking at smoking pot da da da da da, and then it was like they were they lived their whole life worried if somebody was filming because publicly, you know what I mean. It's like and I get that because there is a public thing, but what me and Bunny were going through, I was like, hey, we're never going to be able to hide who we were like, ever, this is going to come up a thousand ways to Sunday, probably.
Speaker 2: Wouldn't have worked.
Speaker 4: Yeah, if you guys did it tried to hide the past.
Speaker 2: I was like, let's just wear this shit. Let's just fucking open up and go just a.
Speaker 14: Note though, he said that because people were already like we weren't even who we are now, and people were trying to like shame us back then, like they would like put my ads up and like this is what Jelly Rull's dating.
Speaker 4: This is Jelly Rul's wife, like trying to shame us.
Speaker 3: As you're climbing little bit more, as you're starting to catch the tracks, We're like, but we're still you know, we're selling three hundred tickets like it's but it's still even early.
Speaker 8: We could see the way people were coming for us and was like, man, that's it. We're not like I'm not embarrassed of that. I'm not like when she talks about having a cabana boy in the bed when we first start talking, like, I'm not We're not weird like that.
Speaker 4: We're not just like a little boy toy.
Speaker 2: Okay, what is it? A commandable boy boy with a pulse.
Speaker 8: Yeah, Okay, that's what it is for sure. Yeah, she had one that had a dick dick on them by the way she showed.
Speaker 2: It him.
Speaker 4: Because we were friends.
Speaker 2: I was like, yeah, terrible.
Speaker 4: The bigger they are there to make them work and they don't work. It was a fucking negative zero.
Speaker 2: You'd rather have a smaller.
Speaker 4: Hard and just like you know, ready to go.
Speaker 2: Ready to Smaller dicks are way better than big dicks.
Speaker 4: Smaller decks are way better than big dicks.
Speaker 2: That's all we needed to to move, was moving.
Speaker 8: Boy sounded like Baby Grounk's dad telling her what, Oh, no film you see Instagram?
Speaker 1: Yeah that's the question, Like yah, yeah, not hiding from who you are is.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's such a tough way to live.
Speaker 1: Like you see it a lot with people that are in the spot, like trying to act and be a certain way when they're just not that and it'd be so much easier.
Speaker 4: It's exhausting.
Speaker 2: It's got to be exhausted. You have got to be exhausting from that, even when go ahead, sorry, no, you're.
Speaker 4: Good, go ahead.
Speaker 14: I was just saying, that's why I started my podcast too, was because people kept trying to come for us and Jay's just like, you know what, just tell your story.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 14: So I started my podcast in twenty me me, I always get it wrong twenty nineteen before anybody on the podcast.
Speaker 2: Let's give more credit than that. You started your blog in sixteen, I did.
Speaker 4: It was called Confessions of a White Trash Wife.
Speaker 8: Two thousand eighteen, we started doing fire Day eighteen, we started doing the confession videos.
Speaker 4: Two thy seventeen, I started growing my YouTube.
Speaker 8: Started growing the YouTube channel. She immediately started grinding and figuring it out.
Speaker 1: Well.
Speaker 14: I had to be another example for Bailey too, you know, like I got sober in twenty seventeen, stopped taking pills in twenty seventeen and blow and then got off alcohol in twenty eighteen. So I got sober, and I was just like, you know, I can't, you know, keep doing this, especially if we have full custody of this little girl, Like I need to be a better role model, even though I'm half naked on the internet. It's an ongoing joke in our house as everybody's like online, Bunny is not at home Bunny, right, you know, because I literally look like a vagabond and I'm homeless when I'm at home.
Speaker 1: But I want her to be proud talking about makeup. You makeup takes a minute now, Oh yeah, very well.
Speaker 4: My makeup artist is out there shout out makeup by Hailey.
Speaker 8: Got'll make up by Hailey, by Haley, Like we're night people anyways, and Bunny's got to have a you know, an hour and a half cushion of hair and makeup, you know what I mean. So, so we're already, like we were joking on the way here. I was like, Mama, you got to remember, these are really professional athletes. Like these motherfuckers have already worked out today. One of them, maybe two, have already really put in some real work this morning, like sweating and shipping.
Speaker 2: Like we just I haven't ate breakfast, Like I'm gonna go to breakfast when I leave.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I got in the car.
Speaker 2: We knew I had to be here at one. I set my alarm for eleven fifty. She woke me up at eleven fifteen, so I woke up early, but early. It's like, what do you guys get to bed? Oh? Fuck, dude, sunrise for me. She goes to bed earlier than.
Speaker 4: Like two or three. That's when I started.
Speaker 2: That's wild.
Speaker 1: Something about the birds chirping put Yeah, practiced the horizon. You're like, you know what, I am kind of tired right now.
Speaker 2: It's like, yeah, she go to bed. Actually, yeah, I've been here too long. Seven's got to be hell for you. Oh dude, yeah, man, long days.
Speaker 8: Oh fuck, I'm the worst, dude. I'm a fucking horrible human with a sleep schedule. I just I live on tour schedule. And I learned early in my life life that it didn't make sense to me that you wanted me to be my most optimal self at nine o'clock every night, but you want me to wake up at nine in the morning. Like what job on earth requires you to wake up twelve hours before you go to work?
Speaker 2: Respect? You know what I mean.
Speaker 8: It's like, you know, it's like most people are most optial in the morning. They eat breakfast and they go do the hard shit. I think that's how the show should be. Like I want to do my show right before lunch. Right in my mind, when I go on stage at nine o'clock, I would like it to I want to breakfast.
Speaker 2: Have just settled on me? You want and bacon at all? I want the eggs and bacon.
Speaker 8: For sure, and past Browns and shit at fucking five thirty six, go on stage at nine, come off hundred eleven and grab lunch.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean? You work the night shift?
Speaker 8: Yeah, for sure, because I feel better that way. I would go on stage and be so I'm already big and I feel so lethargic. But of course I feel fucking weird. I woke up at ten and I'm just walking on stage at nine thirty, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: I was like, there's no job. How about Earth? It requires that? Yeah, you know what I mean? Like, fuck that.
Speaker 8: Once I figured that shit out, I was like, I'm changing my schedule, and then poor mama Bear just has to conform.
Speaker 2: Do you want to go to sleep earlier?
Speaker 14: I would like, I mean, I've always gone to sleep at two am. That's just always been me. I grew up in Vegas, so it's a nightlife town, you know. So, But there are some times where he's like, I'm on my wrapper schedule and I'm like, oh great, yeah, it means we're not.
Speaker 2: Going to bed, telling the turf and coming out now.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And I'm just like I'm not doing that with you, dude.
Speaker 8: Well, me and Stoner cut the early shit, y'all. Me and Stoner were working on the early albums in like sixteen seventeen. We didn't start studio session until ten at night.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 8: Really like we'd show up at eight thirty and grab like, you know, lunch and fucking hang.
Speaker 2: Out for a minute thirty pm for everybody. Yeah, and then we start.
Speaker 8: We'd come out of there it be seven o'clock in the morning, seven thirty in the morning, I'd be heading home.
Speaker 2: No shit, I still prefer that schedule for recording.
Speaker 1: Really, man, it seems like hes of a very loving life. Let's hear some pet peeves. Let me hear something.
Speaker 4: What's your biggest pet peeve?
Speaker 2: You crossed your arms, your body language told us you were finna do something, dickheaded cross.
Speaker 4: We give you three. I want you, guys, both of you to give us three each also of.
Speaker 2: No, yeah, off, you get to be the first three of my pet peeves and general life or with my wife with your wife got you personal? Okay, three pet peeves with my wife? This is good? What's better than your crack? My wife?
Speaker 8: When my wife got When my wife got sober, she has ever since then hated the smell of marijuana.
Speaker 2: And I am a smoker smoker, so by default that's a pet peeve.
Speaker 8: I bet one of hers is I smoke weed now, But I've always smoked weed in my defense, so it's like that's one of my pet peeves. Is like when she comes upstairs to see me and she won't come give me a hug because the room's too smoky, and I'm like, fuck.
Speaker 14: First of all, this dude sits in a cave that has zero ventilation, like has never seen an open windows, like fermented smoke, Like it's really bad, Like you literally can smell your lungs frying in there.
Speaker 4: It gets so bad. I'm like, open up.
Speaker 2: I crack the window every now.
Speaker 8: And that's pet pave window, the window window every now and the uh pave number two.
Speaker 1: Do you want to go one at a time to think about a little more. It's good, then we'll go Bunny to will to all good. If you want me to go first, I know my first one is like I got all three.
Speaker 14: I would say, he farts the wettest farts right after he gets out of the shower. So even if I wanted to give I told you that in confidence. So even if I wanted to give him a blowjob. I can't because I can't get the sound.
Speaker 4: Out of you.
Speaker 2: Know, my guy's got some lead.
Speaker 1: He's still got some stuff caught up in that travel far I am too comfortable with my wife.
Speaker 8: I will hike my leg up on the bed, one leg, filter, read one cheek, and let it fly, no.
Speaker 4: Filter, no boxer's on, just nothing.
Speaker 8: It's almost like my stomach relaxes as soon as I come to the bedroom. Yeah, just go smell the one I had here in Medlago. Did to make it over there, it's over, it's over.
Speaker 2: But there was just can get right here. For three minutes, I was just like, there's no way she's trying to get out.
Speaker 4: All right, what's your biggest pet feeve?
Speaker 1: My I don't know if it's number one, and I think you're gonna know it. It's the lack of enthusiasm that Will has when I bring in excited idea to him. Will is very extremely logical human being, Like if I don't if I'm not, like, if the plan isn't set, everything's in motion and it's one hundred percent go, and that that all those things haven't been checked off.
Speaker 2: Will was like, all right, man, we'll see, Yeah, we'll definitely.
Speaker 14: I am your birthday September nineteenth, So you're a virgo libra. So's that air part. Yeah, you're right on the customs, so it's that air part. I'm an air sign too. We have to always have like he'll come to me with like the coolest stuff, be so excited, and I'll just be like, He'll be like, You're not excited, are you?
Speaker 15: And I'm like, I'm so excited, Like can't you tell him? It's sound the same way? And I'm like, brother, I need to see some omph out of you. Out of that, I see a little bit of m That's probably my one, my one.
Speaker 2: Of my pet piece of Taylor.
Speaker 3: Probably he's like the best analogy for it is he's like a bull in a china shop.
Speaker 2: When he does have.
Speaker 3: Ideas, he somebody that will come in, have all the ideas, think like, oh this is this is what I need to be doing right now, Throw a lot of stuff, throw a lot of whether it's energy, ideas, Hey can we do this?
Speaker 2: Can we do that?
Speaker 3: And then he'll leave and then ultimately the expectation is set. If I don't give a yes or a no, he's.
Speaker 14: A fire starter. That's what I call Jay. He's a fire starter and I have to put him out.
Speaker 2: Yea, yeah, yeah, this is the deal.
Speaker 8: I go start a bunch of fires and she picks which ones to blow on or which ones to put out?
Speaker 4: Right, But I just run partnership.
Speaker 8: You guys have I will say this what y'all don't know just happened that I've seen and you can roll back the beautiful bean footage. Will Compton thought he was going to have to talk about his pet piece with his wife, and when Taylor pet peeve with Will, I seen Will have.
Speaker 2: Relief on his face.
Speaker 3: When you were talking to get connected, because I was already trying to think, like what pet peeve am I gonna I'm I gonna explain this pet peeve of Taylor.
Speaker 1: I don't know if I gotta think about other ones. That's probably number two, Yeah, the two pet peeve.
Speaker 2: But that is let me get that is one hundred percent right.
Speaker 1: Like when willis I was actually kind of worried what he was gonna say, and he said I was like, oh no, no, that's spot on.
Speaker 2: That's exactly what I am.
Speaker 8: When Bunny is done loving on her dog at the end of the night she sets him on me, and it's a pet peeve of mine. I know that sounds small, but it's like she will just love him until she's personally done loving him, and instead of stopping, she rolls him on me.
Speaker 2: This is a sixty five pound bully, right, He's like lays on my chest, now you know what I mean.
Speaker 8: And I'm just like felling the first come from that pressure, like don't send the dog fucking my way.
Speaker 2: I've already loved don him and sent him your way.
Speaker 8: And that's a little pet peeve of mine because I'm like, get the fucking dog off me.
Speaker 2: It's this solid one.
Speaker 4: It's so hard because we really do not like we're not that couple, like we just accept each other for who we are.
Speaker 2: So Jim, just piss you off.
Speaker 4: I don't really know.
Speaker 3: I might be consistent, like this pissed me off, but just talk about the obvious.
Speaker 4: What are we talking about?
Speaker 2: I am fucking the messiest human off earth. No, No, I got one.
Speaker 4: He did this the first time I ever met him.
Speaker 14: He walked into my fucking Hondo and dropped his fucking pants in the middle of the living room. And he's still to this day does that except now to be like pants boxer's shoes. And there's literally like a trail in the middle of our living room, like skid marks just.
Speaker 4: Everywhere living room.
Speaker 2: It starts from the door in the bedroom. By the time I get to the bedroom, I'm normally naked. Yeah, normally shoes.
Speaker 4: Walk around the house naked, like we don't have a house full of people.
Speaker 14: I'm he was sitting playing video games naked one time and our nephew that fucking lives with us came in the room and he's like, dude, what is it?
Speaker 4: Can I go in there? Like what's happening? And I'm like, he's just he's feeling himself right now.
Speaker 2: Aroom, you got in that house and then jail all of a.
Speaker 4: Sudden, get him really drunk. He'll get naked. He loves to like get coming up. Maybe what do you mean there's there's a party compans.
Speaker 2: Bunny.
Speaker 8: Bring Bunny and her team. She got three or four girls at work with her that are always with her. It's like little team of women.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Well yeah, we're just a unit. We moved. We're just fluid.
Speaker 1: So be naked in the house and then leaving his close everywhere Yeah, that's my second one. My wife is on here, she'd say, like me just leaving the lights like I never essentially clean up or turn the lights off, Like whenever I'm in a room. She can walk home and be like, I know where you've been throughout the entire day because you leave a trail everywhere you go.
Speaker 4: It must be a man thing.
Speaker 2: I don't know, dude.
Speaker 1: I just think I get pissed off when I come home late and all the lights in the house are on. Really, I get pissed off too.
Speaker 14: I'm doing a fucking TikTok to fucking every light in the house is on and just turning off lights that I literally.
Speaker 2: M costs money myself.
Speaker 3: Like I'm gonna be back in here later, Like if it's a pantry, I'm gonna be back in here later.
Speaker 2: So I'm just gonna leave the line on so I don't have to, you know, make the extra energy to make the extra effort to flip it on. You know what I'm saying, Say for what the lights on?
Speaker 4: For the record, Yeah, literally everything, Like I'm gonna be back in here second, pep peeves. You guys aren't getting out of it.
Speaker 1: You'll be again first yeah, he's ready. It's not really a bat peeve, but it can't get frustrating at times. Anytime I get in the vehicles Will, we could have gone somewhere one hundred times, but Will has to use navigation to get somewhere. He has zero internal compass. He has zero awareness of anywhere he's at in this world. Like you can politally pop up in his neighborhood a block away from his house, and I'm sure if he didn't have his phony, he couldn't fucking get home.
Speaker 4: That's we got to make sure we're getting there.
Speaker 2: He drove me home yesterday and I'm like, he's trying to go to North Nashville.
Speaker 3: I'm like, bro, you've been knowing we're having conversation, Like I'm just driving, so you let me know when to turn.
Speaker 2: But you've been to my house how many times? For one hundred times? Made me go half here I'm used to go. But I'm saying, brother, in my.
Speaker 1: Highway and get off exit three and go through Ganner Hills. I know how to get you to your house right now. Let me to the back ro your house right now. And I've been your house time amount of times you've been to my house.
Speaker 8: I love that he treated you like GPS. Yeah, like I'm just waiting to drive turn left at the next.
Speaker 1: Life, but like to be a golden retriever, Like he's just happy to be there. We're getting in a car ride, He's like, all right, I had to turn here.
Speaker 2: Okay, where are we going next? Yeah, that's fucking Morgan. Think that shit's funny, but that it could be turned into a pet peeve quickly. Mine would probably be.
Speaker 3: That I always feel like I need to be cautious with everything I say, because ultimately we have to unpack everything that gets said, Like Bumpson, you're trying.
Speaker 2: To be like, oh well too personal.
Speaker 1: Will that one was a little too personal for show, And we're gonna have to unpack that ship when we're done with this show.
Speaker 2: That's what's gonna have to happen on this But yeah, you know, thinking like, Okay, this could be a lengthy conversation. Let's just know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I would definitely say, no, I don't know what you might be. The female relationship, absolutely not. I don't know the virgo thing.
Speaker 2: I don't know you got the he's definitely got more bunny tennis.
Speaker 16: Yeah, we're definitely a lot of like you're a street bitch. Well, yeah, baby, I think I found my third pet Peeve j Roll.
Speaker 4: Thought it would be last to last and make it a good one.
Speaker 2: Why don't you go first? Give me I deserve it first.
Speaker 8: Baby.
Speaker 4: You really don't do anything that annoys me. I just am so used to you. Let me think about it and you go.
Speaker 2: I can tell you all your pet peas for me. Okay, tell me ago, like when I pissed on the floor a lot. He had a conversation about this two days ago on the floor line. I pissed in the bathroom one time. There, hold on, no, no, no nasty Okay, listen, Jason, you nasty twin.
Speaker 4: I don't care.
Speaker 2: Right here, they call me big punch with the big victim.
Speaker 11: You want to make a bitch, Colm, But I'm not just to fit in. Yeah you know, if you heard it, I swear here's my defense when it's gonna be a toughness and wait this.
Speaker 2: Way to him.
Speaker 8: But when I was a baby, my pecker hole wasn't big enough, so they had to go in and surgically slip my dick.
Speaker 2: This is a true story.
Speaker 8: And back then they kind of overshot it, so I've got it normally size slid on my pecker that sometimes it sprays, right, it's not all Sometimes it's like literally like a stray bottle.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, no, I shoot ropers because.
Speaker 4: Little ropers.
Speaker 2: This is the platform. This is the platform. You can definitely talk about it.
Speaker 8: So sometimes I'll piss it in a spray and I'm tired. I've gotten better. I'll grab a towel now and put it down and piss on the towel.
Speaker 14: So when I go to your bathroom and put it down, dog, the towel is wet.
Speaker 4: Stepping on wet piss in the middle of the night.
Speaker 14: Okay, he pisses off balcony pisses and bathtubs he pisses.
Speaker 2: See walking pissed.
Speaker 4: I don't.
Speaker 2: I pissed, and I pissed where I can piss. Okay.
Speaker 8: I get drunk and eye pissing things. I got drunk one night and I pissed in our bathtub. And I don't remember being drunk and pissing in our bathtub. So the next day we leave for a couple of nights. The bathtub was clocked.
Speaker 4: We didn't know.
Speaker 8: We come back, the house smells like ammonia. It smells like the cat has fucking.
Speaker 14: Died or this is so potent because he gets like IV's all the time, so he has like vitamins and everything.
Speaker 8: Whatever, So drink smelled really. Bunny comes in and goes she never does this. She goes Jason dave Ford and I was like, oh, ship, She's maybe said that twice in our whole relationship. She goes, did you piss in the bathtub? And I was like, I don't remember pissed in the bathtub. She's like, you definitely pissing the bath up and it was like, yeah, we couldn't figure out how to get the niles up and we had to blieve we're in there.
Speaker 4: It was fucking and MEMI, were you there for that when the hair stentins were in there?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah, they washed them off and put them in her hair. I love the Corolla Deville haircut. It's very cool.
Speaker 1: It's a very cool dealt Manager me, me shut out the worst you said, manager me, manager met me.
Speaker 8: Okay, yeah, so my pet, Peeve was my wife. It is where I won't pissed where you want, let me piss where I choose to pee.
Speaker 4: Got a third thirty as hell. I clipped my puppy walk into a bar hand.
Speaker 8: I just yeah, I'm just fucking I get drunken, pissed. I can't help it. I got caught pissing in the sink one time. Side all started on TikTok and I was drunk. I didn't think I was gonna make it to the bathroom with my defense.
Speaker 2: Sometimes you just just.
Speaker 4: Hit really naked pissing in the front and the living it a.
Speaker 2: Pikerhead thing I got.
Speaker 8: Sometimes I'll dribble, Yeah, I was saying, it's like if it gets two backed up that thing, I'll just just start to dribble.
Speaker 2: Dude, Well, now you're certain.
Speaker 4: Threesome come back to this clip. Ladies and not gentlemen, just ladies.
Speaker 2: I think just told yours what is my pet pee with her? Good point.
Speaker 4: My third pet peep with you? I don't I think we covered them all like it's just little stuff.
Speaker 2: Like that, little stuff like piss. Come on.
Speaker 14: Now, I think his passive aggression is drives me crazy. He's gotten better because a big one for me. Yeah, because I'm like, I'm like, let's face the ship head on, let's go, let's go, let's go and he's just like, nah, you know, And I'm just like, how do you fucking.
Speaker 4: Just how do you not give a fuck?
Speaker 9: Oh?
Speaker 2: I don't think that's passive aggression.
Speaker 4: No, he has passive aggressive tendencies.
Speaker 1: Passive AGGRESSI would be like walking in the house and be like, oh, I see the dish to and get done.
Speaker 14: Today's said that. But yeah, he's he's a passive aggressive.
Speaker 8: Also, yeah, I'm way more not giving a fucking path. But I am passive aggressive at times, that's for sure. But I also don't care.
Speaker 4: About a lot.
Speaker 14: Yeah, maybe that is what it isn't Maybe it's just because he's like ship that would like get me riled up. He's just like whatever, and I'm like, I'm like, I'm literally getting canceled right now, Like how can you even not fucking care?
Speaker 4: And he's like, it doesn't matter to blow if you're not canceled, bitch, I'll.
Speaker 2: Be right too.
Speaker 4: That's our conversation, right.
Speaker 2: I think a lot of it too is I don't I don't know, Like.
Speaker 8: Bunny was willing to talk about stuff when it happens, and I'm a real like let that sit with me for a second kind of guy. And Bunny's thing is like, over, let's just deal with this right now, and I'm like, no's.
Speaker 2: Not dealing with tomorrow.
Speaker 4: And it's not tomorrow. It'll be a month later and then you've already processed, and.
Speaker 2: Then I'll have a case by then and I'll be prepared, a.
Speaker 8: Stack of papers, you ready to go. You got a lot about what I was gonna say, But I will say this. Not not that this as fucked up, but it's just real. I don't say very many things I don't mean, so I'm very meticulate about being like I think I'll say something I don't mean right now, let me really chew on that. I want to know what I really think about it. And like knee jerk reaction to something serious, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: I don't know. It's just my thing. I dig it internalizer. Yeah, yeah, for sure. Let me figure it out. Let me try to sort through it.
Speaker 4: All right, So this was really personal last time? What's your last one? For him?
Speaker 1: No, Will's overroll like a good dude. There's not a like from a personal stample. He's the best friend and best friend can have.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but.
Speaker 1: When I try to call this motherfucker or text him about something. For an example, is this past weekend pool day. Hey, you still fixing it? Come to the pool around one o'clock today, no response for about two hours. I jump on the bird, I jump on Twitter, and Wills already popped off three tweets those two.
Speaker 2: That two hour time frame was in the middle of a baby Gronk situation.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I'm like, dude, you you're on I know you're on your phone. You just so that is probably my third pet piece.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I hate that too.
Speaker 10: That with me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I understand, but let's not act like you're you've always been a text oh yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: But it's also like we're talking about you right now, not me, Like I could have some of the same issues, however, Yeah, I feel you.
Speaker 2: Mine would be you're saying no, no, that ship is so gay.
Speaker 10: No.
Speaker 1: Have all the things he said that would hurt the most. That one hurt the most. What about throwing whys at the end of the things? Nosy, he's Willy sand though.
Speaker 4: You know, listen Brecky before practice some Brecky before practy.
Speaker 3: Let's listen to Brecky before brackys him put a wide. She has to cut off the word and put a while on everything like a girl.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I guess so that that hurt the most, and that's not the most painful thing that's on this podcast.
Speaker 4: I don't even know what a valley girl really is. I'm just taking a fence now.
Speaker 3: But Jelly, I'm with you on the internalizing because my wife will be the same way. She wants to fucking talk about the thing right now, and I'm not like that, like I'd rather separate, Like let me go on a drive. I'm not trying to again, I'm thinking the same thing. I'm like festering inside, trying not to say nothing.
Speaker 2: Let me figure, let me sort through it, because Bunny will just pop off.
Speaker 4: I'm ready.
Speaker 8: Yeah, it was a fucking pit bull. I tell people all the time, I'm married a tiger. Yeah, it's all cool until the tiger starts tigering, right, it's tigering.
Speaker 4: I'm growling again.
Speaker 2: I was like, let me just sort through this, figure. I gotta come to you different.
Speaker 3: I guess that's a positive thing, Charles, not like viciously coming after It's like, hey, how can how can we make this a better situation? How can I get you or how what would make this easiest? On you, and it's like, I don't want to answer that yet. I don't know what the answer is, right, But I'm kind of that.
Speaker 8: Way sometimes, just asking the questions what you needed though, right, because then you go find the answer, Like because sometimes Bunny will ask me something and I'll be like, I'm embarrassed to I mean, I hadn't thought of that.
Speaker 2: I didn't think of that.
Speaker 8: Yeah, Like I'm a little little caught off guard here that I hadn't that was the most obvious and I fucking blew it.
Speaker 2: So let me go to all that man.
Speaker 3: Eternally mad And then like as I'm figuring it out, it's like, I mean, she wasn't you know, she was not coming at me like viciously. It's just like I'm like in my head, like, why are we fucking talking about this right now?
Speaker 8: Yeah, we were talking the other day and I'll share this it's really personal, but my mother and I've been going to therapy, right and we were talking about my mother and growing up my mother and dealing with her mental health and her dicks. And I've talked about on this, but I've been very open about over the years, and my mother would shell up right and when she would show up, the instinct in me was like, what can I do to make her feel better? And I would instantly inject myself into her shit, and I would start to feel responsibility for why she felt that way, and then I'd start to feel like I fuck it, just turn it was a thing. And when Bunny has something she's really going through, Bunny by default kind of shells up, you know what I mean, when she's going through something really personal. And I would always start a fighting those moments by accident of just being to what's wrong, Okay, what's up? We straight my straight she's going through she's my poor wife's having a full blown panic attack, and here I am. I don't know that though, I don't realize that's what I'm doing. And then I realized that's what I'm doing and a trigger and we don't argue hardly at all now, you know what I mean, because now it's like it took years for me to figure out, like damn, just had no. I was just triggered, and then I was triggering you because I was triggered. Then we both got triggered, and then we ended up doing the fucking dance, you.
Speaker 12: Know what I mean?
Speaker 8: The fucking looking like a UFC postal pick for fucking no reason. I really fucked up because I would help my ship.
Speaker 4: The biggest key to a great relationship is as a communication is key. Comprehension is vital.
Speaker 14: You know, like you can talk all you want to your partner, but if you guys don't understand each other, you're it's never gonna work, right, So you guys got to figure that out.
Speaker 2: It's a gym, gym what a quote, dude, community.
Speaker 1: That was just conversation. But times you got to break it down, Yeah, work through it. Yeah, Well, sometimes you gotta.
Speaker 2: Bush it down. Sometimes you gotta unpack it. Will recall sometimes.
Speaker 4: Will doesn't like dealing with the heavy ship. We found out, Yeah, well does he know he does do job dealing with heavy ship.
Speaker 1: I think that like what I do is because Will and I are friends first, and Will, from this business standpoint, shoulders a lot. A lot of times I might be like, man, maybe I'm not doing enough, and then I have to go and like this, Will feel in a certain way about this, and then you might say something like we got to unpack that. Maybe we'll just saying something because I'm saying it through a lens. It's like, oh, we got to unpack that and make sure. Yeah, last thing you want to do in a business is ruine of friendship.
Speaker 4: Oh absolutely, yeah, yeah for sure.
Speaker 1: Going back to the whole, hey is everything good? I do just my wife all the time. Still to this day, she'll be like quiet. I'm like, hey, are we good? Is everything good? Did I fuck up? Is there anything like that? And I'm looking like stuff like that. You know, it feels like it's like not.
Speaker 14: Nina's like, yeah, you just have to go back to how her childhood was, you know, was she allowed to express herself? Because probably if she wasn't, she probably internalizes a lot of stuff she does.
Speaker 1: She does a good job of like not reacting emotionally to things right away. Like when she hits the fan, she's like, all right, let's hand like she's.
Speaker 2: Gonna handle it.
Speaker 1: She's gonna internalize it, she's gonna figure it out because her emotional maturity is off the fucking charts. Mine was like yours.
Speaker 2: With my family.
Speaker 1: I was like when they someone was upset in my family, I was like, I fucking did something. I did something wrong? How do I write this wrong? Even they could have nothing to do with me at all. Yeah, so that's the stuff. Like she's worked through the stuff. I'm like still working through stuff.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's a journey.
Speaker 2: It's a journey, it really is.
Speaker 1: It's one of those things though, and you said it on your uh your documentary is like when can you put away the sins of your past and move forward? It's like there are so many times like I try to live transparently as well of like all the things like joking about like my nose being a vacuum in college and me doing bad things and like kind of like getting in front of it that way no one can get me. If I already told you all the bad things. It's like, all right, we're good now. The eight mile Yeah situation, Like I just said all the bad things about me, there's nothing you can do. But it's like if you don't consistently do work, it's like you kind of want to know, like when's the work out to be done?
Speaker 2: When is the self workout?
Speaker 4: I finished?
Speaker 1: But it's never done, never done, And that kind of sucks sometimes. Yeah, that kind of sucks to feel that. They're like, man, I wish you'd just be a complete product.
Speaker 14: Sucks that we're having to heal trauma that we didn't cause you know, and that's literally a life journey.
Speaker 4: But that's your soul pick that before you came here.
Speaker 14: So every lesson that you guys are trying to learn and that you are learning and that you have learned, you signed up for this shit. So just always remember that every time you learn a lesson, be like got you you know, like I signed up for this.
Speaker 2: Right, that's good advice too.
Speaker 3: And know what helped me because a lot of the deep stuff like that was hard to either confront or whatever I learned about when we would do a couples therapy before, like premarital counseling and everything like that. Towards like you said it earlier, it is like you said, communicate and comprehend.
Speaker 4: Yeah, communications as key, comprehension is vital.
Speaker 3: Yes, there was more a lot of the comprehension stuff too, like seeing it from a different perspective and not like being so whether it's on the surface or thinking about my own selfish way of seeing it right, understanding like what that person next to me is saying, and understand like what the actual need is versus me responding in a way, whether I shut down or it's not like a you know, I don't want to get too deep about this or get too emotional about it.
Speaker 14: Yeah, man, growing together is the biggest flex. And that's what I preach all the time. Is like, when you're in a relationship, if you guys can heal each other's childhood traumas and past traumas and grow together like that is the biggest flex that you can do as a couple.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and accept that we've done. Yeah, yeah, for sure.
Speaker 1: Except and it's amazing coming from you too, Like all the stuff you guys went through, Like, you guys aren't supposed to make it. You guys aren't supposed to be in a happy relationship. You're not supposed to have all the things you guys are having, But you guys are doing it, which is a big reason why probably you're so many people are motivated by you individually and as a as a couple as well.
Speaker 8: We really love each other, man, Yeah, it's like probably the biggest thing that I think sometimes gets lost on the internet is that like we love the like I love my wife, Like that's.
Speaker 2: My this is we.
Speaker 8: Tell each other all the time. We used to have this thing where it more. It means more to us to want each other than to need each other.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean. Need just feels like it feels like it.
Speaker 8: Feels toxic a little bit, right, you know what I need like it just like it feels like it just feels like a little toxic where it's like Coden exactly.
Speaker 4: Like where our thought is like I want you.
Speaker 8: I want you to be the person I do like use you, and people say need and like a like a like an endearing way when like a need you, baby, you know what I mean. But it's like to me, it's way cooler. It'll be like, man, I want you. You're who I want to do this ship with. Like that's who I want to go through life with. I wouldn't want to sit on this bus and tell these fucking uncomfortable, fart ship stained stories with anybody.
Speaker 2: But we do have to talk about that a little bit more like we gotta gotta figure out how can that leg up and just no protection? Okay, yeah, weirdest boy.
Speaker 4: It goes off before releases.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Question.
Speaker 2: Sometimes I walk by the dog and give him one right and.
Speaker 4: Is hilarious.
Speaker 8: He'll be on the bed, which is just like face level with butt and I walk by and just just hand him one right quick.
Speaker 4: No, you're just witnessing this and I'm like, why, Like, what are we doing this work?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Telling you dude, I got them on Q almost. I can almost poot on command. Really well, we could do that too. These are all the four videos. I think every four THO had in the last three years is on the internet.
Speaker 4: Market for that better.
Speaker 2: Bunny's starting and only fans for y'all today, you cry people, Yeah, no doubt, build this business from prostitute. There you go, getting that thing done.
Speaker 4: Man, A fine line, there is a fine line.
Speaker 3: Here's a question I'd like to ask. You talked about your sobriety in sixteen seventeen.
Speaker 2: What were you doing again? Can you recap that?
Speaker 14: In twenty seventeen, I stopped taking lore tabs and Xanax and cocaine, stopped shorting cocaine eight balls of cocaine, and then drinking was twenty eighteen.
Speaker 2: OK, so you haven't drink since twenty eighteen.
Speaker 4: I mean, I think I had one a couple of drinks when we had our anniversary like two or three years ago. But I'm like raw dog in life. Yeah, White knuckling it.
Speaker 2: That's yeah.
Speaker 3: When Bunny goes through a lot of this sobriety and everything else, do you ever think about doing it? Not in a way of your you know, not saying like you're a bad person for not doing it, but does it ever make you think I should go down this route?
Speaker 2: You know, seeing the example Bunny's been when Bunny got off of pills and coke.
Speaker 8: I got off of pills and lean because I drank a lot of codine when I first met Bunny.
Speaker 2: I drank a lot of cody.
Speaker 8: I'd like for like, I was in a constant state of almost drooling myself, and I got because I knew that was just liquid hair when it was the hardest thing ever was coming off of it. And then I came off cocaine a few years later. I've more recently come off cocaine than her, but I still drink and smoke. But I was certain that pills and codine was gonna kill me. So that was like the decision where she was certain that the cocaine and the pills were gonna kill her. So we got rid of the things we thought we're gonna kill us first, and then she just was like she was just like, I think I don't know if we've ever talked about this even together privately. I think she didn't realize how much she didn't appreciate alcohol without cocaine, you know what I mean. I think is what happened, because the first few times she went out and got drunk, after that, she'd get so drunk, shed puke and get sick, and like she.
Speaker 2: Just took it too far.
Speaker 8: Is a pud for alcohol, It's a fucking it's a game, It's the ultimate equalizer. Like yeah, it's like so she's like, I can't believe I let myself drink so much. I puked on our couch. That was the last time she drank.
Speaker 14: And I was thought to myself, I was like, Bunny was puking in our bed, naked on all fours, like, let's be read.
Speaker 2: Though, took her to the couch. I'm cleaning up behind.
Speaker 4: Her, you know, and like I love my husband. I don't want him to see me like that, you know.
Speaker 14: So I was like, I think that was the first time I've ever allowed myself to be embarrassed of something I did.
Speaker 4: And I was just like, fuck that.
Speaker 14: And I'm the type of person if something makes me feel weird about it.
Speaker 4: I'm just like, that's it.
Speaker 2: God.
Speaker 1: The feeling of the feeling of embarrassment is yeah, I just feeling yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: It's a game. But I think she I would watch.
Speaker 8: I think she went out that night and drank and it's the first time she didn't put blow in her nose while she was drinking. Of course, you actually had to feel the effects of the alcohol, you know what I mean. And I think she woke up and more so it was just like, fuck, I'm not doing that shit again.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know what I mean.
Speaker 14: That's so and I you know, I have a journey with mental health. We're both very open about our mental health. I have severe anxiety, severe anxiety OCD, like all that stuff.
Speaker 4: So it's like drinking just made that worse. The next day.
Speaker 14: It would take me like a week of depression to like recover, you know. And I was just like this isn't I don't want to live like this. And I have a little girl watching me, you know, like I just can't do this anymore. I'm not gonna be like my dad. It's an alcoholic, you know. It seemed like Bailey is like the number one like factor for all this change. Yeah, she's in every decision we make a little ungrateful shit. Yeah yeah, breath thanks job right, God, No, we love her though, we just we joke around all.
Speaker 2: The time now.
Speaker 8: She she she was definitely the changer for everything. For what it's worth, boys, I've only drank what do you say, MoMA ten times.
Speaker 14: Between the bridgetone when his dad passed, he went completely sober, Like, I think that was the first time you dealt with things on the level that I do.
Speaker 4: And I think smoking weed and drinking all that just kind of like my new.
Speaker 8: Rule is I only drink to like real celebrations, Like like I'm looking forward to the Beer Olympics because I have scheduled that day to drink and I have scheduled the next day to recover.
Speaker 2: Right, you know what I mean, Like I have two days in my calendar.
Speaker 12: But yeah, we.
Speaker 4: Need that. Oh God, who drive.
Speaker 2: It's a day drink, It's a day drink.
Speaker 8: Yeah, it's gonna be a time kind of why I'm into it because they'll give me enough time to try because I played the Grand Old Opery the next night, so.
Speaker 2: I'm hoping I'll have enough. They asked me to play that night, the night of the.
Speaker 8: Beer Olympics, and I was like, the condition of which I'd show up in yeah, would fucking I'd blow it?
Speaker 2: Yeah, ruined that relationship forever. Yeah. I was like, I'm going to try it the next night. I'm still nervous about that. Be at his house, like eleven thirty, like to get up, brother, Yeah, off up the piss and get send somebody.
Speaker 8: The boys over there chat with us so we can just how many Bunny in a group chat? Anyways, The rule in life is if you can't get a hold all my friends know, call Bunny.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if you like with Ernest right now. And I've asked you guys three times what you to be and responded.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well I'm the worst dude. And in my PA, if I'm in.
Speaker 14: The group text, I can look at him and say hey baby d D and then he'll tell me and then I can answer.
Speaker 2: You know, Like, here's my problem.
Speaker 8: Part of my anxiety and mental health is that if I look at that phone and there's more than thirty forty messages, which is every time I look at it, I get so overwhelmed.
Speaker 2: But I just set it back down.
Speaker 8: Yeah, she'll tell you like dude, I throw the song uh dead man Walker, I threw my phone out of though.
Speaker 2: I throw a phone away a year. I just I'm so fucking like, I just can't you know what I mean.
Speaker 8: Nothing hurts me more than not being able to help people. And I just have a phone full of people's.
Speaker 4: Where you're just like, he has a phone sitting on the counter that has over probably five thousand messagesn't it that is a different number that he just doesn't even pick up anymore.
Speaker 2: Really, Yeah, scary. I turn it on and stare at him and go, whoa do? Yeah, that's a lot.
Speaker 1: There's forty fifty messages every single time every look at your phone. You might need to trim some fat dude, I did the last time. It's not five thousands.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he is giving to a fault, and it's that's one thing that I've always told him, like, baby, you've got to protect your energy. You know, like this you can't.
Speaker 2: So how I do it is not great. The way I protect manager now is I look everybody else and I'm just like, looks like a lot happening. Check it later. The wife.
Speaker 1: You've been fucking rolling though, dude, you've been moving I'm sure there's a lot of people coming out of the woodwork.
Speaker 2: Hey, Jelly, you remember this. I'm god dude, I owe everybody.
Speaker 8: Yeah, here's my here's my story, the last six seven weeks of my life being my songwriter.
Speaker 2: Festival, ACMs, Joe Rogan.
Speaker 8: American Idol, Billboard cover, Garth Brooks, Willie Nelson, Good Morning America.
Speaker 4: Busting with the Boys CMA Weeklon podcast album.
Speaker 8: Release, Unblinde podcast album release week, CMA see I played the stadium at CMA Friday. Documentary the documentary which end up being the biggest thing of all of it. So it's just that was the last seven weeks.
Speaker 2: It was a blur.
Speaker 3: And then anywhere you go in Nashville because everyone is celebrating your success because you've built such a fan base that everyone, yeah, everyone feels like they're winning now that you're That was.
Speaker 8: The most Nashville documentary ever. Yeah you know what I'm saying, Like it was so Nashville.
Speaker 2: It was you seen it too. How many how many the boys got to watch it? You got to check it out. Jackie took the time to check it out. Jack and we all support the boys out here.
Speaker 14: Pro Jilly podcast, I don't know if you guys remember I was the one who originally DM.
Speaker 4: Do you guys like in twenty eighteen bring Jelly on the podcast?
Speaker 2: I do? I do remember that? Yeah? Yeah, I really think you even were in the comments too of post. Yeah, we were early fans. We were.
Speaker 4: We were early early because we're.
Speaker 8: Tightened people like, I'm a Titan person. So she's a Vegas person. But which is why I've been harassing you about that jersey. I need one of your Raider will Compton jersey. Yes, yeah, I wanted it for her.
Speaker 2: I don't harass you lot, but I've asked for once. Remember agressive officially twice, officially twice.
Speaker 8: But she's because she's a Vegas person. But so I was in on the pot early, dude, I fucking I knew this show was gonna work.
Speaker 1: You came on talking about being a Titans fan the first time we came on. I thought that was wild.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 8: No, we grew up here, so it's you know, we were when I got to play it the other day, we were talking about oh look at it.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah.
Speaker 3: November twenty ninth, twenty and nineteen out. I love what you guys have here. Wanted to see if maybe having my husband jelly Row would be something you are interested in. Keep up the good work, hmm, Cats out of the fucking bag, Cats out of the fucking bag. We are partnering with Twisted Tea, Keep it twisted this summer with the boys and twet.
Speaker 2: We're gonna be the Kings of Tea.
Speaker 1: The Kings that twisted, Twisted Kings, Twisty Kings, Twisted Kings. Enjoy.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: It tastes like realized tea because it's made with real brewd tea, meaning it's really delicious, real brew tea with a kick five percent ABV, full of flavor, very refreshing. Twist the Tea turns up the heat on any occasion, making it the perfect product for any summer occasion. Daytime, nighttime, outdoors, or pull side, doesn't matter where you are. It goes down smoothly. There is no carbonation, which makes it easy to drink all day long.
Speaker 2: Not to mention it's football. Not to mention football season.
Speaker 3: The best product to sip on while watching your favorite team or watching the Twist the tea. It was fun and celebrates extreme fandom on game day. Twisted Tea is the perfect alcohol beverage for game day, whether tailgating in the parking lot, watching at a bar, or watching with friends at home. Twisted Tea is there to turn up your game day. Keep it fucking twisted boys, Grab me refreshing twisted tea today, literally anywhere, literally, anywhere, anywhere.
Speaker 2: Back to the episode.
Speaker 4: Now, you guys have been so sweet to him. I'm telling you, man, we've been on this ship a.
Speaker 1: Love for him, the jelly. Just I feel like once a month, I'll pick on my phone and do a voice message. Hey brother, you're fucking out there doing it. You just keep fucking doing it.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 2: I'll post every success I've had the last seven weeks. I meant so much to me. Do good.
Speaker 4: You are on Twitter?
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh, will Is.
Speaker 8: I'm always telling my wife, I'm like, yo, Like she's like, because she's always like Twitter is toxic.
Speaker 2: I was like, you gotta follow will Yeah. I was like.
Speaker 4: Millions of followers everywhere else in Twitter. I'm just Twitter is actually the spot.
Speaker 8: You just got to find the right grip. Once I found Will confident on there, I was like, fucking, this is it.
Speaker 3: Yes, it is my favorite, Yeah, my favorite stuff. You know, as far as posting shout at the boy.
Speaker 2: Jack. I know, guys, you know, find stuff. Hey, Joe's gonna be doing this.
Speaker 3: But Jack is always on top of posting the boys and making sure we stay up with like you Mike Chandler, anything going on with somebody who's like a.
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah he uh, I tell you what. Jack comes out and supports the boy in the randomest places. Man, he was not a songwriter festival. The last place I thought I would see j to get down placed mcpheerson and he texts me and he's like, Yo, i'man I mean key West, I'm coming by the show.
Speaker 2: And I was like, I didn't even ask why. I was just like, come on, dope.
Speaker 8: Yeah yeah myself, Yeah, I was like, well, I kept thinking to myself, why in the fuck are you the songwriters?
Speaker 3: He said, you had a few of the guys with you, right, and he gave you tickets for all of them. Oh yeah, he was like, I got like people or whatever you want. Jackson, he knows the waves to go. He knows the waves to go.
Speaker 2: Get on. No, No, he's always yeah for sure. Yeah, that man figures it out.
Speaker 1: Was that the thing you texted us about, are you going to Jelly's concert at the Ryman Ryman.
Speaker 2: Sometimes I just don't know.
Speaker 3: Unless the one time at Bridgetone you sent the you called, I want to say a day or two before, but we needed the boys there, I'd be love to sell.
Speaker 2: I tell those stories still.
Speaker 8: I don't know if we got to tell on the podcast, but yeah, because I've been her sister Bridgetone, we y'all were the only people I called personally about that show. Really, I swear literally the only people I called. I swear to God, no, no, Bunny will tell you this word.
Speaker 2: Bunny will tell you, dude.
Speaker 8: Because hometown shows, I don't call people because it's pressure and they're coming anyways. Fucking five six, seven hundred people to ask for tickets to the Bridge Down, we gave away like four hundred, you know what I mean, Like it's over.
Speaker 2: I just disconnect, you know what I mean. It's my thing.
Speaker 8: But I had a moment earlier that week where I was like, dude, the boys need to be there. I was like, this was like big big, and y'all talked about it on the pod the next week. Y'all were like, I love Taylor because he's honest to a fault. He's like, I just fucking didn't think about how big it was until you at the bridge down.
Speaker 2: He's like, and then I looked around.
Speaker 8: I was like, oh, this is a fucking big When you were pulling in the garage, you were like, oh, yeah, that's a fucking bridge.
Speaker 2: That's how I felt too. Yeah, so this is fucking huge. People know they're on the list. Yeah, we're just pulling up. Yeah this thing. Man, that's a good time. That was a good night.
Speaker 4: It was a great night.
Speaker 2: Y'all were the best. Y'all ended up in my room lit. Y'all were so fucking fun.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because we didn't even know if we'd even see you, we kind of saw you, I think right before the show.
Speaker 2: We saw Ernest for sure before the show.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Sorrynest, Yeah, I saw Unest, saw Riley, and then but literally seeing you getting on that golf cart, it was like so impressive to see, like you just sucking in the zone.
Speaker 2: You're in flow state. Yeah, for sure.
Speaker 3: When we saw him on the golf cart, though, you know, we're like, he's probably gonna go take a ship.
Speaker 2: Maybe he's yeah, yeah, he pops up.
Speaker 4: On the other stage, free show ships all right.
Speaker 2: Pre show ships to the dude.
Speaker 4: He's had to run off stage before.
Speaker 8: I've had to walk out of this podcast and ship. Yeah time, I was so hung over. Me and I went out there and we a minute.
Speaker 2: Boys, I gotta Ernest got so drunk all that fourth of July. Yeah, let's talk about that for a second. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I don't think anybody is getting you drunk. I think you're the one that gets everybody else drunk. He poured me a shot that fucking softball game.
Speaker 4: You want to.
Speaker 1: Shotbam, Like, yeah, I don't shot. You handed me a fucking glass this day.
Speaker 8: Big dinger afterward, Dinger, right afterwards, he gave me the juice I needed.
Speaker 2: I made the mistake Zany's was when he got me. Absolutely, he got.
Speaker 4: Heavy handed.
Speaker 3: I had to tell Brad like, hey, you gotta take me home. I can't, I can't do this anymore.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is it, this is yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, Me and Ernest strawed up back in the Yeah, bring back you said that haircut right now.
Speaker 2: Watch Taylor's face. It just not hit Taylor. This is for real what he's like.
Speaker 4: Look, he's like, you were going for a minute too hot times Yeah, back.
Speaker 1: Minutes, so much different man, Yeah, dad there, yeah, puffy face, that's so crazy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and that's me coming back from shipping a family of spiders. Exactly what I said. I'll never forget. It was the fucking man.
Speaker 8: Ernest had a fucking truck that poured mixed drinks out of the truck like a tap truck. And I don't drink a lot of mixed drinks cause that fucking sugars will get you hung over, you know. And then we started tapping those things, dude, and I was like, oh no, it shouldn't happen. Yeah, I'm going south. I was drinking tequila, mint limes or something. I was like, it's fucking over, but I was still shooting shots. That's where you fuck up. Anytime I watch somebody come in that'll shoot a shot and they still got a mixed drink. That person's going down. Yeah, you're just watching the That's a different kind of drunk, you know what I'm saying. That's a bird price or drinker. It's like, I'll take a shot of tequila in an old fashioned Yeah.
Speaker 2: Listen, you're mixing two different alcohols there too. You start mixing alcohols, I gotta get the fuck away. Yeah. Well, I've always seen you drink liquor. Yep. Now you are going to the Beer Olympics drinking beer.
Speaker 8: Well, this is a problem, and this is something we got to figure out. I'm not a beer drinker.
Speaker 2: To this, I don't know what doesn't. Upset was like hot water. You remember the talk we had about embarrassing my poor wife. Y'all just starts cutting up. Very few things are more embarrassing.
Speaker 8: And my wife looking at two alpha men about her husband and going his tummy hurt.
Speaker 2: Oh well, we'll just move on, dude. And her heart was so right. She was like his little tummy. So what do you want to do? Because the first event is.
Speaker 4: He needs tequila?
Speaker 2: What do we do here? Yeah, the first time we're kind of facing something. This is a real adversity for us.
Speaker 8: Yeah, this is a big thing. I thought about it too. I thought we talked about off camera, true Taylor and will Fast. That's what I love about y'all's podcast. I never I know y'all gonna bring up the quazy hick. Yeah, I'm just in there like, oh, here comes well.
Speaker 4: He's allergic to gluten and wheat and stuff. Is so embarrassed.
Speaker 2: I'm never doing it all right, that's all right, brother podcasting with her again.
Speaker 8: Yeah, we including we've talked about the same.
Speaker 2: Thing, right, the same thing, gluten barley. We can do, we can do.
Speaker 8: Yeah, if you just heard yeah, up into tequila water. But I feel like I'm getting the short.
Speaker 2: We get a.
Speaker 8: Measurement of how much alcohol is in a shot at tequila and how many beers that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean, I have to drink beer.
Speaker 2: I've accepted that I'm just gonna fucking get sick.
Speaker 4: That day they have a glut beer.
Speaker 2: Something all exhausted. That optioning about this is I've just never drank a beer, so you don't even know if you can chug.
Speaker 8: I don't know what I've never drank. Listen, this is a hot take. I didn't want to say this on your probably I don't want to say this ever. I've always looked at beer as men's version of wine. Yeah, it's kind of like something you know, girls would do what I'm saying. It's kind of like, oh, I'm drinking a beer. A dude's like, I drink ten beers. I'm like, or you could drank three shots like a real man, Like, Yeah, I.
Speaker 1: Think beer got an out and that when Seltzers came up. Now people hit hit on the Seltzers mays, yeah, there's no gluten Seltzer's, but.
Speaker 2: There are gluten for your beers.
Speaker 3: I think the key would be he would need to get the We need to make sure they're cans because when we're playing beer ball and everything else, you're gonna have to hit the canon.
Speaker 2: That's what he's gonna have to chug. He's gonna be tough to get out of those.
Speaker 3: I think it's gonna be tough to figure out a way to get you out of doing some of the like you like flip cup, like we could probably put water in it, right, but beer ball, there's really no getting around.
Speaker 8: What all games are y'all doing from last year and what's new because y'all remember I was a last year.
Speaker 2: I came as a fan. Yeah, it's all the same.
Speaker 1: I remember one of your boys pulled up and halfway it was like a record cratch, like, hey what this was?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 2: That's my boys? Like game part was it was like a movie.
Speaker 8: It was a bunch of dudes that sounded like they were fitn to fight because they were just having so much fun. And then they were like hold on, hold on, hold on. Everybody got quiet. Fucking fifty dudes, thousands of beers that felt like everywhere.
Speaker 2: And they're like, who the fuck is this guy? My dude just came around the corner, Big mawch. I was like, he's with me, and they were like, all right, game back on and everybody I don't know who was that when we just came in and everybody picked up like a movie set, just like right back into whatever.
Speaker 1: They like a bunch of frat boys. It's gonna be fun, man, it's gonna be very fraddy. It'll be very fratty. It was very fratt It was awesome. Beer pong, beer ball in a three beer chug.
Speaker 8: All are y'all starting with a three beer chug because that's going in for that, no popping, right, and you're gonna go. And then you take your two times like you and Ernest.
Speaker 1: Your times will be average with each other, and that'll be your seating based on how you do it against everybody else.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, this is insane. You're gonna have me Earnest, y'all, Burt and Shane there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're gonna have to get a medic there's gonna be more people that have to nurse Heres Buckner, George Kittle, No way, I'll give it a squad there now.
Speaker 2: Hardy and his wife. He wants his party to be his wife. Her the other night, her the other night. She's fucking ready. I think she's my wife. It's like, okay, hang on now.
Speaker 8: For sure, if we were doing cocaine in twenty seventeen, I had to pick my wife, I just want to. I'd be like, hold on, we're doing beer and blow. I'm bringing Bunny for sure.
Speaker 1: Have you meant Uncle Laser? You're gonna love Uncle Laser. He's a He's an Austin comedian. He's coming in for it.
Speaker 2: Uh juty. You got Cameron coming in one of the minie the boys coming and Mark. Yeah, those two are coming.
Speaker 1: They're competing together, Russell Dickerson, Michaelchan They're gonna compete together.
Speaker 2: We're gonna David Left for the Packers.
Speaker 4: I'm coming.
Speaker 2: Just the real question is who's coming in second? Why?
Speaker 1: Me?
Speaker 2: And are gonna win this thing? For sure? You're to drink beer.
Speaker 4: Guy's going to last.
Speaker 2: Aloholo real alcohol. I don't know, man, I think it was your team. Shame.
Speaker 8: That's that's a little fucked up. No, here's why Shane is a beer beer drinker. And Shane's a beer beer drinker. He's the one you gotta worry about now, bird beer drinking exactly.
Speaker 4: Bert.
Speaker 1: I saw him at his premiere doing flip cup. We ain't got nothing to worry about, really got nothing to worry about. Bert is a partier, but as far as party games go, Bert and also talks about how athletic he.
Speaker 8: Is, you're fuckingteh. I didn't think about it from that perspective. What I keep thinking of this is who can drink the most? And I was like, I think I got a chance. Now it's like, no, this is about a game. We're not all drinking the same out. This ain't the first to tap.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if it's if it's the first attap situation, I'm putting money on you and Bert.
Speaker 3: Yeah, where I was the first beer ball hits and Jelly's gotta fucking go get there.
Speaker 8: You run after the ball and get it the ball. I'm bringing a ball getter. I'm bringing a ball getter. I'll sponsor a ball.
Speaker 1: Getter's so funny, you should actually do that, like your base runner.
Speaker 2: Courtsad they have the towel, Dude, that comes out, Yeah, for sure a base runner. Are you mad at my bait about your base runner?
Speaker 3: Your base it one us in the game one year one a few years ago. You getting a base runner and she gets to have cle stug into the ground and she's basically at the batter's box and she gets to go like a track runner right when she hears a noise.
Speaker 2: That ship off would have never been there. I didn't expect to be well, had a hell of a game, but his team did lose, and he is salty for that. Listen, you snuck out of the bat lineup? Did hearty dipped?
Speaker 8: We were We played Darius Rutgers thing for Saint Jude. Yeah, okay, in our defense, it was to say, yeah, what about some kids killed the.
Speaker 2: Kids?
Speaker 8: But listen, I knew there'd be a little hate because I was not hit a dinger every time I went up to that bat.
Speaker 4: I have been a straight dinger, daude.
Speaker 8: When other grown men were getting struck out or hitting pipe flies.
Speaker 2: I hit base hits.
Speaker 8: Yeah, you can try to put an asterisk by because I had somebody run for me. But that was such a good dinger I could have sauntered. Okay, you try to make it sound like it was close and it was not.
Speaker 2: It just makes me fucking mad.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh yeah, to me, it was Hardy like you were telling me Hearty Ernest like we had we had a squad, because lookie, I thought they had the squad and they're like, no, no, no, no, no, these guys are be the ones we have seen a Hearty's face when he struck out.
Speaker 4: Oh, I was like, brother, we are in trouble.
Speaker 2: Back around.
Speaker 1: Well, then I went up to bad I fucking fluffed ass, put a ball straight up in the air and really green caught it, kissed me off.
Speaker 2: Anybody but you then him next. Yeah. I was hoping, man, I was hoping. I knew you had a little hate in your heart because I picked Taylor. I didn't even know that.
Speaker 1: I didn't know that, Dad, I don't even know that, and I kept that to myself. Yeah for you, but I'm glad you brought it up. Oh good dog, Like I know what game I played, and ultimately like, if you're you won, but you picked the wrong player.
Speaker 8: I will say this. I will say this next year. It's not even gonna What about Dany Hayes Bunny hooked.
Speaker 1: Now, I will say I thought Michael Chandler should have won the MVP. I'm glad she won it, and she was deserving as well. But Mike had a home run. Yeah, but Mike went to for four and every every play that Mike made was ultimately routine and just looked theatrical. Yeah, she's out there, she's moving around in the infield to be like, hey, or is she best suited?
Speaker 2: Like she was the best asset on the team.
Speaker 1: Yeah, a professional sofa where she goa BAMA she's all AMERICAUS.
Speaker 2: She won a national championship.
Speaker 4: Yeah's amazing.
Speaker 2: Also, and her wife are hilarious. Yeah, bro so incredible.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, her hard and put up with its fucking awesome. She said, you got that b d E Big Dyke energy.
Speaker 1: Before a Chandler's house like a Memorial Day thing. No, yeah, it was awesome, man. They were great for around Taylor.
Speaker 4: I picked Taylor.
Speaker 8: I picked Taylor, and I picked Well, yeah, that's how it happened. And they said we got to pick a girl apiece, And at that moment I knew Riley Green was gonna lose because I called my wife, I said, hey, I need a chick that can play softball, and Buddy said, give me thirty minutes. So she called right back and said tonay heyes, TikTok Superstar Alabama National Championship.
Speaker 2: I was like, sign her up.
Speaker 8: I didn't know she was local, so I was like, I'll buy the hotel room, I'll fly her in. I was like, I'll do whatever it takes. We're gonna win. You're out there doing it. She was a fucking stunt. Yeah, he's awesome to me. I found out baseball is not like riding a bike. You can just get back on to figure it all out. That first inning, that ground ball is z it past me. I'm like, I'm not playing the right sport right now, not playing a foul ball that they called not a foul ball. Yeah, that was tough for me, too painful. That was a tough one, Pa, honest with you, I struggled with that one, to be honest with you. It was a fair ball.
Speaker 4: It was a fair ball. I saw it.
Speaker 2: Land. I was like doing this, but that thing was like this far inside the white line. God, I believed you, I know, told me, Yeah, campaign.
Speaker 1: I was, I need to make myself look better because that was just tough, so like I flied out, had two errors, and I had an air and I had to run down a ball that got stuck in de fence.
Speaker 2: I too airs threat the game. Thanks Will.
Speaker 4: At the end of day, we caught it up. So I'm expecting me on your team again next year. Thank you, Jelly.
Speaker 2: We're coming back.
Speaker 1: But I think we get to be the captains next year, do we really? They're talking They were talking about, Hey, maybe we make you and Tailor the captains.
Speaker 17: That'll be that'll be fun, that'll be huge. Hey good, I know, I know you know who team? Whose team gonna be on struggle. I mean, Taylor is good, but they're gonna struggle to find a better coach.
Speaker 2: I was incredible. You you had energy. I had energy. I kept your assistant coach.
Speaker 1: And you you hit that single and you came off and you go, you know your fat when you hit a single and people cheer the way they did.
Speaker 2: It was and you fucking popped the top off you losing it. I was like, I was having so much.
Speaker 1: The thing was like, who's gonna play picture? We're like, hey, because there was like Clay Matthews got banked in the face like three four years ago, and I was like, I'm not intimidating, and Ernest was like on pitching, Yeah, yeah, fucking incredible pitcher about yet he was him?
Speaker 2: Yeah for sure? Was that dude him went hard? Yeah, a superstar team. I'm looking forward to next year.
Speaker 3: It doesn't like, you know, I don't want to sell my uh some of my teammates. But we had embarrassing base runners out there.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Can we talk about how far it came from the first one we did? Though? Think about the first time. Yeah, me and you went into there.
Speaker 8: Remember Terry Bradshaw got so drunky fast out and I got him drunk. I got Terry Badgeball and Terry were drinking.
Speaker 4: God.
Speaker 8: First of all, though, Terry Bradshaw threw me a football. I'm the only person he threw a pass to all day and I caught it. It's all my TikTok for how.
Speaker 2: I remember like posting that he slapped me on the ass.
Speaker 8: Listen, the best part was they somebody threw him a football to sign and he looks at me and says, I'm not making this up. He goes, hey, bigger, run a little route or something up like the fourth of July I was so excited, dude, I ran a little slant.
Speaker 4: I was.
Speaker 2: Perfect.
Speaker 16: I like that.
Speaker 8: It was fucking incredible, dude. Everything about it was awesome. And then I started drinking with him and then he got fucking lapped. Yeah, dude, he was mad.
Speaker 3: Drought was because it wasn't long ago that Zany's happened, and I remember you're coming up he Bubba for the boys.
Speaker 2: I was like, no, you're not getting me jelly.
Speaker 1: That's another thing Will does. He will turn down and drink shamelessly, Like if he gets to this point, he'll be like, no, I'm not drinking, like getting mad at the person.
Speaker 2: I'm not drinking anymore.
Speaker 8: If Terry was one of those, I knew we were in trouble because I was watching them shoot shots, but he was drinking a mixed drink. There's another one of those stories where he had a drink and found about the third shot and I was like, what are you drinking? He was like, oh, is that Bradshaw bourbon. I was like, you're you're drinking, that's what you're chasing your t He was like it's the best bourbon ever.
Speaker 2: You should try it. And I was like, I will.
Speaker 4: An alcoholic beverage with another alcohol Yeah, oh yeah, for real, carrot top. That's what he was doing on the plane. He would drink wine and chase it with the Crown.
Speaker 1: Chase wine on a plane, A weird combination wine, little round with the wine.
Speaker 2: I don't know to go about it.
Speaker 3: You almost think like, yeah, saying that's what we're saying.
Speaker 4: It's weird hit on you? No, not at all.
Speaker 2: What's not what's the biggest celebrity to ever hit on you? That was like wolf, Oh my gosh.
Speaker 4: What I hate. I don't I say, I'm not one of these kiss and tel cloud bitches. I hate that.
Speaker 1: Would you ask what you like one of the biggest celebrities to hit on her her? You have to be like, no, dog, they say't.
Speaker 4: It eminem ship?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Oh, I did not expect that.
Speaker 4: I made out with him.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So we were at the White Rappers.
Speaker 4: Here you go, it was we made out. I've never told this story because I'm so embarrassed right now.
Speaker 2: You don't have to if you don't want to.
Speaker 4: I mean, it's fine, I mean it happened.
Speaker 2: You've stepped in the shallow and just keep walking to them.
Speaker 14: I was with Jeremy Shockey. We were at this party just platonic. We were just Jeremy was huge in Vegas. He was always there gambling, so he was like friends with all of us. And we went to this party at the Palms and Eminem was there and we were.
Speaker 4: All just talking and.
Speaker 2: Book Mark real quick, what year is this?
Speaker 14: God, I'm gonna say maybe two thousand and six ish, right whenever him and Mariah were having beef Eminem and Mariah because the first time, the first thing I asked Eminem was I said, did you really fuck Mariah?
Speaker 4: And he was like, yeah, I fucked that bitch. And I was like I knew it. And that's like how we bonded, you know.
Speaker 2: And then he thought he thought I'm gonna brown dude.
Speaker 4: Asked me about sex that must wants to person.
Speaker 14: So then they had like a penthouse upstairs and he's like we had walked out of the party and he's like, are you gonna come upstairs with me? And I was like no, and he was like he looked at me dumbfounded. He was like, You're not going to come upstairs with me after the makeout?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 14: And I was like absolutely not. I was like I'm not a cloud chaser. I'm not going to fuck you just to say I fucked you. So Healing went back to the party and.
Speaker 2: By only fucked poor people?
Speaker 10: That was.
Speaker 2: Literally were you? Were you prostituted back then?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah yeah?
Speaker 2: Why did you hit him with a number?
Speaker 4: I just didn't.
Speaker 14: I just I have never been one of those girls who ever wants the story or anything like that, you know, like, I just didn't want to, and I was that was It was an off day.
Speaker 2: I was having fun. Exactly. Who wants to work on an off day? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 14: So I just went back to and then I got kicked out in the party, got kicked out by fifty cents fucking security guard and he was a prick.
Speaker 2: What party you're at? My god, you can drop the names like crazy. I just really like that.
Speaker 1: Huh.
Speaker 4: I know it is It's never It's just that's a normal fucking Wednesday.
Speaker 2: You know, that's wild. How did he How did the makeout happen?
Speaker 4: We were just talking and he just kissed me, So I kissed him back and kisses that was my next remember.
Speaker 2: Oh you're lying, You're so deep to remember that.
Speaker 14: I remember his mouth he had cotton mouth. Yeah, I just I don't want to talk ship smoker.
Speaker 2: Yeah, theyring this wrapper of all time. You can have a dry mouth if you want to. I mean, we're prommingem on this podcast. Were there.
Speaker 4: I grew up in Vegas, though, I mean I've seen just crazy ship from people the booking.
Speaker 2: Now buddy listen camera.
Speaker 1: Yes, I was gonna say if we were sitting on the podcast, but I HA know some crazy stories. But obviously the first time we do is but hey, one of those stories. Yeah, I'm not going to ask you to do that because you just went on a little limb there and told us that story.
Speaker 4: I can tell you one about Cuba getting JR. Let's do that. It's not a bad one. It's actually fucking hilarious.
Speaker 14: They have the mansions at the Bolagio and we would go there all the time with like you know, clientele, and we were there, I mean, all my girls, we were getting paid and all of a sudden there's this bigger girl who comes out, and I mean she's a beautiful, bigger girl though like I had to be at least you know, two or three hundred naked, just running through, giggling, just having a blast, and right behind her was Cuba getting Jr. Naked, just chasing her, like literally just the true.
Speaker 2: Doesn't attack, like they're out there just doing.
Speaker 4: Whatever we were doing.
Speaker 14: But it was the most joyous moment and it was so funny, and it just that that was how I met Cuba getting Junior.
Speaker 4: Was him just running around naked, chasing.
Speaker 2: This chick I hate. But was he harder soft?
Speaker 4: No? He was hard bigger women, really, at least in that moment. Yeah, well yeah for sure, yeah.
Speaker 2: Tyler said, at least in that moment.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I'm just imagining this voluptuous woman. Yeah, him with the biggest smile on his face, that thing.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, just going He's actually little. He's very little in.
Speaker 2: Person, penis I know, yeah, okay, just individual.
Speaker 1: Yeah, would have been better feeling a lasso or something going after from behind, like as she's run. I'll give you one two you start telling, man, that's fucking awesome.
Speaker 2: What a life?
Speaker 4: Yeah, it was crazy, It was wild.
Speaker 2: What a life?
Speaker 4: I know, it seems like it was so long ago.
Speaker 2: Made men settle down and saying raised and get at the.
Speaker 4: Fucking bag ves.
Speaker 14: We have a house there. So anytime I miss it, I go back and then I remember why I left. I'm like, really, Nashville is my piece. He's my piece, you know, so wherever he's at his home. So even though Vegas is my home, it's not home anymore.
Speaker 2: When he's traveling so much, how often are you on the road with him?
Speaker 14: I am an independent female, So when he goes on the road, there's been we have a two week roll, you know, where we don't go more than two weeks, but we have before, like last year, I had to get the house ready and stuff like that. I'll go out and see him whenever. Like this tour, I have my own tour bus, so I'm coming out the entire tour with him.
Speaker 2: No ship. That's awesome, on your own ship, on my own ship, yeah.
Speaker 8: Should be pod And I'm doing content, just doing our own thing on our own bus. That's plus the weird thing. It's a problem.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I love you, but I'm not touring and not smoking wage.
Speaker 14: A bus with eleven dudes like I paid my dues. I have been with you in rental cars and fucking passenger vans that the dudes would like fuck groupies in the passengers van and we'd have to drive to the next city smelling the pussy.
Speaker 2: We the fucking groupies in the passenger van. I know, but yeah, yeah, the world didn't know the exactly electric. I had another question, but that fucking kind of derailed me a little bit.
Speaker 3: We interrupt this episode to bring you NASCAR the upcoming race, the Ally four hundred at Nashville Super Speedway June twenty fifth, at seven pm Eastern on NBC. Parker McCollum is doing a pre race concert. Guitars are guitars and fast cars under the lights in the Music City. We the Boys will be honorary race officials for the race. Also coming up, nascar first ever street race in Chicago. It's called the Chicago Street Race. July second, f five point thirty pm Eastern. Twenty twenty three is also the seventy fifth anniversary of NASCAR, So shout out the Boys of NASCAR again. Nashville, Tennessee, June twenty fifth, seven pm Eastern on NBC.
Speaker 1: Back to the episode, how many people you guys roll with? It seems like I feel like you're never alone. Yeah, and obviously this is the second time I've seen your girl here, and then you got someone sleeping in the back over there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like you got it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we're just a crew, and you know, I'm a business So anything we do.
Speaker 8: Is Mimi does her hair, manages her and does all of her day to day stuff, and me, me and Hayley does the makeup. Of course, my dudes always with me. My security guy. Yeah, I've always had and my camera dudes always with Man.
Speaker 4: Have you ever needed security in a big way? Oh?
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, yeah I have. Well, it's a double edged thing for me. I from where I come from, I'm just over protective in general. I've seen things escalate unnecessarily so quickly, so I'm just very cautious of that. Plus I'll be honest with you, man, I just I can't afford it. I'm at a place in my life where I've got to evaluate risk in every situation and liabilities and assets, and I just can't afford any liabilities.
Speaker 2: People are gonna sue me.
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, you know, even just a couple of years ago, somebody said something crazy and mere disrespect to me and spent on me and we got in a physical altercation that would have died there going to court. Yeah, you know, it's like I'm just not playing. I'm just not going to let nobody get in the way of what I'm trying to do. I got big dreams now, I'm not gonna let nobody fuck that up. So I'd rather be safely sorry. It's kind of like my buddy used to always say about security is I'd rather never.
Speaker 2: Need them and have them with me than not have them with me and need them. Yeah. Yeah, for sure. That's a great way to look at Will. It's spoken like a true new father. Yeah, he branly seems like we had Brentley on last week. Oh, it's the best. He's awesome. I watched like that.
Speaker 1: He's a little bit of paranoid about him too. Yeah, he's got that security he's got it. Sounds like he grew up a little rough as well.
Speaker 8: Yeah for sure, he's definitely when you go through traumatic experiences like being shot at or shot things that I've experienced.
Speaker 2: You know, I've been stabbed.
Speaker 8: I mean I've been through some shit so stabbed, Oh for sure, when I got shot my leg I've been shot in the legs, stabbed in the stomach multiple times. I got scars everywhere. I show you all these cars, and you just go through that stuff. And even though I don't do anything now to warrant that. And I've righted most of my wrongs. I'm just still very you know. I tell people all the time, I'm a fucking street dude. I moved like a street dude. I always move like this. I just move like a legit. Now I have a real security license in sure Bond company, and my lawyer hires them instead of me, and I stay out.
Speaker 2: I just it's not I can't risk this shit though. Yeah, it's too how many good things going right?
Speaker 8: Like you said, baby, it's clear what's I'm I'm going the right direction in life for the first time.
Speaker 2: Maybe I'm gonn let nobody fuck that up for sure.
Speaker 3: Well, this segment we are about to do, it's for a on the road being on the road story. So whether it's one of your better stories together separately, it.
Speaker 1: Can be whatever road trip or like a tour story, tour story being on the road, wheels on payment.
Speaker 4: Yeah, were about Lansing, about Lance, you start that.
Speaker 2: Lansing was one of the better nights we've ever had.
Speaker 8: You got, Yeah, we had we had just got a bus, so we had just started selling enough tickets to get a bus, and we're playing like a five hundred cap room in Lansing called the Loft. And especially early in our career, Bunny and I was like, we were on tender together, Like we were like constantly hunting, you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Like that, Yeah, we were chicking hunt, like constantly right on one type situation. Let's find the Yeah first, sure, let's find us a little something to.
Speaker 4: Play with tonight, right and me in a different city every night.
Speaker 2: And this night some girl at Dianner and said, Hey, I'm coming to the show with my girlfriends. We want to hang out.
Speaker 8: So Bunny comes to me. Bunny's back on. Bunny's drinking still Bunny cos she's had a couple of drinks time. She's a ball, Bunny, the best ball, the best wing man on earth, for anybody, for just everybody.
Speaker 2: She's just who she is. And she comes back. She's like, I think we're gonna get all three of these bitches if we want them. That's what Bunny says to me. And I'm like what She's like, I do, I think we're going to get all three of these girls? And I was like, no way. And Bunny ended up bagging all three of these girls. No way. Oh yeah, it's fucking the best hour and a half of my life just on the bus hour and a half.
Speaker 8: No, yah, yeah, yeah, yeah, you gotta be personally fired up, you know. Yeah, oh yeah, absolutely not hiding it. By the way, I'm not like playing cool. I'm like, fuck, yeah, you serious rocks.
Speaker 4: Yeah, maeah, they're all pretty.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're pretty. Girl, Bunny don't pull mud ducks.
Speaker 4: For sure.
Speaker 2: Bunny's you know, equal or less equal her greater value.
Speaker 14: For these girls like and this was a few years ago, Bunny girl that we've ever had, you know, like a minausee toyl with is.
Speaker 4: I'm still in contact with them, you.
Speaker 8: Know, I'm not sure that's what Toro thought about the kind of content they wanted. Yeah, but if they needed to get a vent and they probably get it on do Yeah, that's fucking hilarious. I'll give one that's not as vulgar to help too.
Speaker 1: Well, let's let's unpack this one for a second. Okay, So you two, yeah, you two and three other girls going crazy on each other. If you're anything like me, you got about five minutes of hardcore in you the tops for sure. Now you talk about an hour and a half, like.
Speaker 2: I'm getting to watch this thing unfold.
Speaker 8: The most awkward thing about a threesome is that's not awkward, but it's like fun.
Speaker 10: Is that?
Speaker 8: Big Jay Oakson has the best joke about it. He's like, at some point, you're just kind of sitting there like all right, hey, yeah, I'm over here. It's like, yeah, I'm just once y'all figure out an order of operation, yeah, saying I'm fucking right here.
Speaker 2: So that's like the allure to it too.
Speaker 17: And it was.
Speaker 8: It was it was really really really incredible. I will say as we do it, really really really really really it was special, dude. I mean things that my high school would have never thought was gonna happen for me. You know what I'm saying Where people are like, what would your younger self be most surprised about?
Speaker 1: You?
Speaker 2: Remember that on this podcast.
Speaker 8: Remember that you see what I'm saying, Like that comes out of me when you're like, I tell you right here. We uh the first that same bus We're coming back from Ashland, North Carolina, and we're asleep and Bunny wakes me up and goes, something is dragging on this bus and I'm like huh, and I go back to sleep, she wakes me up, like something is wrong with this bus. And I listen and the back is like floating like this, and every time it floats, you hear it click, like it hits the frame and you hear like this like sound, and I'm like, what is happening About that time the bus gets pulled over. The under part of the bus had filled, was scraping and shooting sparks, and we were like hour and a half. Yeah, we're like an hour and a half from Nashville. So the bus driver is going to try to push it.
Speaker 4: Well, let's not leave out the fact. Are you gonna tell him about what he was doing?
Speaker 2: You go ahead, you got the best, please you.
Speaker 14: This motherfucker had a bottle of jack and just fucking pounding it while he's driving us ass and swinging fucking sparks flying down the road.
Speaker 8: So the so the cop opens the door and the first thing he sees is the handle with Jack Daniels sitting on the desk. Oh my god, and he's like, oh, we got to search the bus. We're asleep on a rock and roll tour. There are so many drugs on this bus. There's so much happening on this bus. It's five forty five in the morning in Cookeville, Tennessee. They end up pulling us out and I just I said to cops straight down and go dude, there's like this is back when we was still like really treated wrongly in this state.
Speaker 2: There's like dab rigs everywhere, bongs in.
Speaker 4: The in the Yeah, there was Nellie's old busy.
Speaker 2: It was like we are walk of Flockers bus or something.
Speaker 8: Yeah, like the bus was already we could just a trappy ass bus obviously when we only we can only afford the kind of.
Speaker 2: Bus that had a bus driver to drink. Yeah, yeah, you fuck you, Greg.
Speaker 8: But so we end up getting piled one at a time out. Now, Scary Larry is one of my best friends. Y'all seen scary before you recognize them. Scary Larry has got all of the drugs drugs in his backpack and he grabs me and he's like, I probably got me drug that's almost I'm not gonna go on to detail, just like the kind of drugs that will get you in trouble. For people hand us drugs at concerts.
Speaker 14: That's why I won't take anything from anybody anymore, because they would put like mess in your hand, fucking acid like whatever.
Speaker 4: So all night long, you're literally just pocketing drugs.
Speaker 8: Concert I would come home with like, oh it's crazy. I mean, dude, they give me all kinds of drugs. So we got all these drugs in his bag, and I grabbed the cop and I say, cop, officer, every drug you found on this bus is mine.
Speaker 2: This fucking prick cop tailor goes through the entire bus.
Speaker 8: Now we have what they call a junk bunk, which is when you have an extra bunk that you just put like backpacks on. Okay, so the junk bunk has Scaries backpack. It's the only backpack up there. The rest of us grabbed our bags. Scary left his backpack up there. That's one was off the drugs, all the drugs. He slides the curtain shut. So the cop goes bottom bunk up, this side, bottom bunk up, this side bottom bunk up, bottom bunk up.
Speaker 2: And because this bunk is closed off, the cop doesn't open it.
Speaker 4: Oh no way.
Speaker 2: I'm sitting there like, there's no fucking way it's fixing.
Speaker 8: Happened, dude, I'm telling you, dude, I'm like, oh, And he looks at it, and it's like you you clip them shut, and it's like the way you shut them like you kind of like button them in so you can sleep in your bunk comfortably. So he kind of tugs and he's like whatever moves on, he goes out. He's a putting ice. So he's up charging me and my guitar player for all this weed. He charges me for like all in the amount of weed because it was so much shit.
Speaker 4: He's leaving out the fact that he took everybody's charges.
Speaker 8: I took you, I took I told him when he came out, I said, every drug you found on the bus is mine. I still feel bad that they ended up charging Casey with it, because everybody gave me their drugs, but Casey and had like a thimble of weed in his girl's purse, but still charged him for Is there a reason why Casey didn't give He was like, we had a thimble of weed. It's like he just just woke up. We were like, we were fucking.
Speaker 2: It was the last night oft to where we were heading home.
Speaker 8: We were partying heavy, heavy, and I ended up fighting two marijuana charges for me and Casey in Cookfield, Tennessee, for three years before we finally beat I had to go to court twenty times. And I'll never forget that because it was like one we could have went to jail for fucking ounces of cocaine probably, and heroin and methad beta means and acid every because we were young and reckless back in these tours, you know. But the fact that I still had to fight a weed charge for three years is why I'm always complaining about weed not being legal in the state of Tuesday.
Speaker 1: Yeah, do you think it'll ever be legal in the state of Tennessee or has been nationally like betterally legal before it becomes legal in the South.
Speaker 8: I think that I think that it'll I think we'll be legal here. It'll be at least medical. I just think we'll be one of the last. Yeah, it will be one of the last states to do it. What a fucking deal to row dot Com, to row dot Com Road Stories, Baby Warriorsries.
Speaker 2: We've had you guys on this podcast for two hours. We appreciate you guys so much.
Speaker 1: But before everything, no, this has been electric, but we got to talk about the new album and I want Bunny, you to plug anything and everything you have, So let's.
Speaker 4: Talk about the album. Go ahead, I'll plug at the end.
Speaker 2: You got the Joe Rogan bump. Now it's tide for the Bust with the boys.
Speaker 4: I was just talking about it.
Speaker 2: No ship.
Speaker 4: Even shouted out the podcast to shout out by awesome.
Speaker 2: It was really cool. Where we at the Billboard right now, because that's we We made it.
Speaker 8: We asked for help. We got the number three Almny Country right now. Whiched Chapel is still available right now, streaming everywhere you can stream music.
Speaker 2: Do I have a camera? He go get set up? Getting ready bunny which the.
Speaker 8: Chapel is available now. It is streaming on all platforms you can get it. It's also available. Vinyl is available at Walmart. Jelly Roll sixty one five dot com has physical copies, bundle packages vinyls If listen, man, it's an auction over there. We're selling ship tons of it. Please stop buy and all those count towards scans of the album. But most importantly, just keep streaming it.
Speaker 2: Please.
Speaker 8: The of Hulu documentaries up, save me. It's on Hulu right now. Taylor's seen it. Will didn't say he's seen it, but he didn't see it.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 8: I figured That's why I hadn't talked about it. Will hasn't seen it because Will don't love me like Taylor doesn't.
Speaker 2: That's why.
Speaker 8: Fall to you want to know together. But the WHO documentaries incredible. Please check it out. Support everything we're doing, whole family. It's helping more than you know. Tickets are on sale. Jaell A roll six one five dot com forty four city tour. Y'all should pick a date and come out. Y'all should do a boys' night out on the podcast the Boys y'all doing under the Hood, do a podcast on the bus for the dumb blonde shit and come get on a bunk sleep with us for a night and fucking and live the tour life for a night.
Speaker 2: It would be really fun, so much fun. It would be really cool. But it's forty four cities.
Speaker 8: I have Asky McBride opening up six markets, Chase Rice is doing six markets, three six Mafias doing six markets, Yellow Wolf's doing six markets, el King is doing six markets. So you can literally kind of just look at it and pick who you want to see the most and come on out.
Speaker 2: So that's that.
Speaker 8: That's that and Mounting Yeah, Struggle Jennings open my best friend's opening the whole tour. He's doing all forty four cities, which is so cool to have struggle there. And then Josh Adam Myers also hosting the entire tour, so a low comedy element.
Speaker 2: It's gonna be a circus.
Speaker 4: It's gonna be fun.
Speaker 2: Talk to us about dumb Blonde and Patreon, you.
Speaker 14: Guys can find. All you have to do is just google Bunny XO and all my stuff will come up. You can listen to me every Wednesday dumb Blonde podcast and what's our Patreon again, Mimi dumb Blonde Oh okay, and dumb Blonde podcast on Patreon. I didn't know if it was dumb Blonde unrated or go to honey Bunnies dot com. One of them is a porn site, so make sure you spell it right.
Speaker 4: That's not mine right.
Speaker 2: Around. My wife would have a one letter off from a porn.
Speaker 4: Site, no doubt.
Speaker 1: That's an outstanding Thank you guys for having We appreciate you guys so much, seriously, this family for life.
Speaker 2: We love you guys so much, looking forward to seeing all the success.
Speaker 8: Thank you, especially for real for real, because you know I asked y'all for this. A while ago, I warned you'll like the album's coming. I'm gonna need you, so thank you all for this. Boys, well, both of you. Guys are always invited, always invited on this guys.
Speaker 2: Ye