Speaker 1: Broadcasting live from the Abraham Lincoln Radio Studio the George Washington Broadcast Center. Jack Armstrong and Joe Getty Armstrong and Jettie enough He Armstrong and Yehetty have an updated you on this. We probably should have. Control of the House is still uncertain as of this time, with more than a dozen close races remaining undecided. They're still countant votes. Republicans have won two hundred and eleven compared to Democrats one ninety nine. The total is four thirty five. Obviously you need half or more of that to be in control. They're currently leading in enough races, though mostly in Arizona and California, which looks like took back a lot of spots and created some new ones. It looks like the Republicans are definitely going to reach the two hundred and eighteen seats needed to hold the majority. Currently have fifty three Senate seats, with a possibility of a few more. So Donald freaking Trump is easily won and is going to have a solid Senate majority and slim to slightly more than slim House majority. So be interesting to see what the Republicans can do with that.
Speaker 2: Really glad to hear that I just read on day one, which is a silly cliche. Really, the first couple of months, it'd be fine. But on day one, Trump will sign an executive order to cut federal funding for any school pushing transgender insanity and other inappropriate sexual content on our children. And he will ask Congress to send a bill to his desk prohibiting child sexual mutilation in all fifty.
Speaker 1: States, something they've already done in lots of other countries.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and a number of US states too. It's close to the majority at this point. You haven't heard about it because it's never reported on by the lying legacy media unless it's to point out the horrors of the bigotry quote unit quote Anyway, a lot of stuff to squeeze into the last hour of the week. But first, it's a fond look back at the week that was. It's an emotional journey taken by our friends on the left side of the aisle. It's cow clips of the week.
Speaker 1: Look what happened? Is this rare? Is anyone else humming the meltdown? You got to put a turd on the front of that thing, which for the week.
Speaker 3: I'm exhausted, I'm babbling, I'm doing crazy things with the microphone.
Speaker 2: The American people want to stop the chaos and end the DRAMAA.
Speaker 3: It is entirely possible that we will not have the opportunity to ever cast a ballot again.
Speaker 1: You have to defeat him.
Speaker 4: They did the kind of guys you're like, just smacking the ass.
Speaker 2: America is ready for a fresh start.
Speaker 1: I'm going to be toasting Madam President tonight.
Speaker 3: And it just came over the wires that Joe Rogan just endorsed me.
Speaker 1: Is it? People believe they're voting for a way of life. Donald Harris is a bigger problem among men than Donald Trump does among women. On election night, don't expect to know the winner. The winner is Donald Trump only smokes. Look what happened? Is this crazy?
Speaker 4: Maybe America great again?
Speaker 5: Clearly fear and anger is what he was marketing, and it worked.
Speaker 1: I can't help but wonder if the American people have given up on democracy.
Speaker 2: The majority has spoken and they said they don't care that much about democracy, and.
Speaker 6: Shall we keep it a lot of our fellow women Americans say we shouldn't.
Speaker 1: There's misogyny. Some of the most misogynist things I've heard came from Bright me in what the Alice in Wonderland nightmares? Is going on? Right now?
Speaker 4: Did we get here?
Speaker 1: And I hope you go jump off of a thick bridge.
Speaker 2: It's the economy, stupid, the revenge of just a regular, old, working class America, the anonymous American who has been crushed.
Speaker 1: Do you want to stand up to Trump? I suggest you don't ever mention him. I suggest you governed well. The American experiment endors We're going to be okay only when it is dark enough. Can you see the stars? Marria? Lady jaw jaw? Is that the way pronounce it? There at the end, I'm singing the national anthem, jajaw Jeebiden.
Speaker 2: I had a thought as we were listening to that, and I hope I can express it with the eloquence it deserves.
Speaker 1: Don't hold your breath.
Speaker 2: I'm thinking of one of those moments, like in high school, where a teacher is saying something dumb or whatever, but his back is turned as he writes on the chalkboard, and all the kids in the school, in the class are looking at each other silently kind of given each other the nonverbal wink. We all get how silly this is, and we're all on the same page. Nothing has to be said. It's kind of a fun moment when you have those in life. It occurred to me, especially listening to Oprah, and then Old David came part the New York Times columnists who said America has given up on democracy, and then Colbert echoed that apparently we've abandoned democracy looking at the election results, and a lot of the sayanocrats as I'm calling them, the sane Democrats have come out afterward and they despised the woke lunatics as much as us.
Speaker 1: All across this country.
Speaker 2: People heard the most famous woman in America, certainly one of them, Oprah amplified on all the most important legacy media saying, if you don't vote for Kamala, there'll never be another election. And we all looked at each other, stifling a giggle and all agreed, these people are nuts. And it wasn't amplified by the mainstream media. It was on like Twitter, but a big, big cohort of Americans thought exactly what you thought when you heard that crap. You just didn't know it.
Speaker 1: It's Friday. My thoughts are with other things. I was just watching Kelly RiPP and her husband on TV. It's up on the television up there. I've never actually seen the show, but if you've never seen the Kelly Rippa show, she at the beginning they have somebody out of the audience, or when they come back from commercial, they have people out of the audience dancing to popular music on the stage. And sometimes and this is my question is going to because so I've got the volume down, I can't even hear the music. But you can tell the people that have no rhythm even without being able to hear the music. So what is it? What is the ability to dance? Do you have any idea? Is it rhythm? Is it athleticism?
Speaker 2: Is what's a unique sort of athleticism. It's it's a mind body connection that some people have and some don't. I mean, to me, it's like being able to throw a breaking pitch for a strike. Some people you can work with them the rest of their lives.
Speaker 1: They can never do it. It's not it's it's it doesn't fit in with all other athleticism. I mean, usually people who are athletic are good at a whole bunch of different things. But I've known good athletes that couldn't dance and I've known people that could dance like crazy that you know, couldn't throw a ball to save their lives. So yeah, they don't fit together like that. So you think it's a unique brand of athleticism.
Speaker 2: Well yeah, this is straight out of the seventeenth chapter of the first volume of my autobiography Sports.
Speaker 1: Yes, dancing, No, do we have anybody who can? Michael, can you dance?
Speaker 4: No? Not at all.
Speaker 1: Hanson, are you a dancer? I've never seen you dance, But can you dance? Well? No, thank you means you don't like it? Well, you probably can't. If you don't, I think if you can dance, people like it. Katie, are you a dancer? Can you dance? I am you can't? Cool? Cool? Good for you. Many more women than men are dancers.
Speaker 7: Tah danced ballet, jazz, all of it for like fourteen years.
Speaker 1: I wish I could. It looks like life would be a lot more fun if you could run out there on the dance floor all through junior high, high school, every wedding, you go to everything like that and like one, enjoy it and not feel like you're making a fool of yourself. Do you have a sense of why, what skill it is. It allows you to do it that the rest of us don't have. Keeping a beat. Yeah, But like I said, I can look true, I can look up at the TV what do you mean and tell the people that can't dance without even knowing what the beat is.
Speaker 2: No, I can explain to you and play polyrhythmic patterns on several different instruments, and I cannot dance a leg.
Speaker 1: I got my best example that I've always used for this. Have you ever seen Ringo star dance. Maybe the world's most famous drummer. He has no rhythm whatsoever when he's dancing. He ye, but obviously he has rhythm. So there's some disconnect there. I think that's commonly what people say, that you have no rhythm. But you know, like I said, there's all kinds of musicians that can't dance.
Speaker 7: I think being able to keep a beat and keep an account with what's going on with the music has everything to do with it.
Speaker 2: Well, it's helpful. In the absence of it, you will be a bad dancer. But in this, you know, there are a thousand examples of this. All a rhythmic people are bad dancers. Not all bad dancers are a rhythm.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that makes sense. I wonder why this hasn't been studied more like that might be the best ex ex. Nobody cares. It's a either can or you can't. Y past past a certain age you don't need to care. But like my kids are in the age where you got to care, and it'll last a while. I dreaded, Oh no.
Speaker 2: No, no, I'm not saying they don't care about the If they don't care about the why every wedding I went to through my twenties and thirties, I was glad when I finally aged out of weddings.
Speaker 1: I thought, I may never have to dance again in my life. Yeah, I mean never be put in this position again in my life, Thank freaking God.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I remember fairly vividly, Katie. You might be amused by this as I because as a kid, I was a really good athlete and stuff. But and then I got into like drama and music and stuff like that, and I could sing and I could act and the rest of it.
Speaker 1: And then it came time.
Speaker 2: It was in high school for the musicals to do some choreography for the musical numbers, and I thought, all right, here we go, and uh, and I was I was bad at it, and so I thought, you know what, this is something I gotta work on. I'm gonna get good at it. And I tried and I tried, and I tried, and I just sucked at it.
Speaker 1: I could not improve on it. It's like my joke about bowling.
Speaker 2: If twelve year old Joe, twenty five year old Joe and current Joe had a bowling tournament, we would hold tie. I've never improved a lick for some reason, at the game of bowling.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, except for one.
Speaker 2: One day I bowled a ninety five, A two twenty seven wow in a one oh five?
Speaker 1: Kid, You freaking not? WHOA? Ask Rich the bass player from the Dead Flowers. He saw it all. What was your level of inebriation? Oh yeah, good point.
Speaker 2: No, I don't think we were drinking at all. We were bowling with his son. It was like eleven o'clock in the morning.
Speaker 1: I get better with I get better at stuff with. It's very weird. Do we get do we get better at dancing with drinking, or do we just think we do it? I misthink we have never seen a video of myself dancing when I'm drunk, but I certainly felt like I was. I think it's both. It's both interesting enough.
Speaker 7: I danced for years, great memory with the routines, get up on stage one, trophies, all that stuff. I was in a wedding five months ago and had to remember a bridesmaid's dance. I almost said an unfortunate word bride'smaids dance, and uh wow was that difficult? And I don't know what that was. But yeah, I finally got it down. But I was up there watching all the other girls. I was like, wow, I am. I am not as good as this, and.
Speaker 2: I'm telling you I've tried as hard as I could. But like dancing the hook, you poke, you put your right foot in, you put your right foot out, I'm like, well, slow down, slow.
Speaker 1: Down, oh man, getting old sucks. I was watching Jimmy Fallon on so he dances with people a lot. I saw something on the Tonight Show the other night where this dancing instructor came out and taught him so do a couple of like heel toe cross kicks or whatever, and he'd be like picked it up and like immediately was doing it. Like I don't know, I mean, that's like speaking Latin to me as far as imagining being able to pick that up and do it instantly.
Speaker 7: One thing I can do is Irish dance with your hands at your side, and yeah, hands at your side and you click your heels together.
Speaker 6: I can.
Speaker 1: Maybe this is my kind of dancing. Maybe waste up. I'm a bad dancer. Waist down, let me try it me. I'm I'm jigging like a natural.
Speaker 7: Yeah, guys, just cut it off at the waist your river dancing.
Speaker 1: You wouldn't even know. We'll try to jam in somewhere. Friday, Goodness into the show, stay with us, stress teams it away. Did the vision kick the race a fourteenth point deficit to lead by seven?
Speaker 2: You know you're right, Hanson. That was a terrible call. Awful, not even worth area way.
Speaker 1: Why did we play that? That's hard to imagine. This was one of the more exciting games I've seen in recent years, and that was our clip anyway, ninety year old all Michael's doing TV commentary. Very exciting game on Thursday Night football came down to the last play of the game where it was tie it with a field with an extra point kicker go for two, and they went for two and lost to the Ravens. So but that is a what do you do? What do you do? You do the coach thing you're on the road, win or go home with the extra point? Or do you kick the extra point and hope for the best in overtime on the road.
Speaker 2: Probably try to win the game, especially if I've got like a losing record.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because last week whoever is playing the Chiefs, they kicked the extra point and went into overtime at Arrowhead in the rain, which seemed like a terrible idea to me, go for the two and get out of Arrowhead with a win. But anyway, enough of that, here's something damned interesting you might not know. We did mention that the Republicans controlled the Senate with fifty three and they might have more. Chris Steierwald and Sarah i Isger of The Dispatch pointing out that the difference between a fifty two seat majority and a fifty four seat majority, which they might end up having, could be huge for the success of any super Magan nominees to Senate confirmed posts. Moderate Republicans like Lisa Markowski and Susan Collins. Those are always the moderates that have a tendency to try to rein in what they see as their extremist friends would likely blanch it, say a Robert F. Kennedy junior cabinet nomination, But if you got fifty four seats, you might have enough Republicans and say, sure, rfk Junior can be in the cabinet. I think that would be pretty crazy.
Speaker 2: But I find myself rooting for a fifty two seat majority.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Interesting there. The Senate needs to pick a new leader. Mitch McConnell been a very successful leader of the Republicans in the Senate for a very long time. It is you know, he retired. He's a gazillion years old. Top two contenders for the job are Senator John Thune of South Dakota Senator John Cornyn of Texas. They're both acolytes of McConnell and in the same vein. They have a secret vote though there in the Senate, so Trump can't really have as much influence as he does in a lot of the House votes for leadership.
Speaker 2: Right, and the Senate is very into being the Senate. They have great institutional pride and they remember unlike the House. Hey, we're like the pre eminent part of the government, the legislature. So yeah, that doesn't surprise me. Yeah, so we'll have a handsome So I'm rooting for him.
Speaker 1: Armstrong and Getty. When news breaks, the Donkey braves on the Armstrong and Getty Show. We have breaking news. That is the breaking news. Donkeys Patta does not like what we do to the donkey to get him to make that noise, but just to keep that behind the curtain. They can mind their own business. So when I first saw the headline, we all, I think, know that the Iranians had a plot to kill Trump and our government announced that. Well, when I saw this headline just come across the Washington Post, three men have been indicted, I thought, okay, that's one of those deals where you know, they indicted a couple of Russians. They'll we'll never get a hold of them. But it's just kind of a gesture of no. They actually have two of three men in custody. Oh wow, from the alleged Iranian plot to killed Trump while he was campaign.
Speaker 2: Man James Colemy is still at large. The third person. The third person and they believe maybe the mastermind I just saw on Fox is still at large.
Speaker 1: Huh. Okay, now ABC is on it. Three people have been charged in the plot tour in custody. It'd be interesting to see what information comes out of this. And I was on the side of people saying this, Why in the hell weren't Biden and Kamala Harris out saying loud and clear, hey, n you take out Trump. That is an act of war, right, you cannot be assassinating presidential candidates or really anybody but presidential candidates in the United States of America. But they kept their mouths shut about it, which was about the country. They're about power, They're about party. That is that's a major deal. How could will you tell me? How could have Iran actually been trying to assassinate Donald Trump? They had to know that would be an actor, or maybe it wouldn't be in the Biden administration. I don't know. We don't want to escalate.
Speaker 2: Well, as you've made clearer, at least as far as Bob Woodward and his sources believe, Russia would not have invaded Ukraine but for Trump leaving the White House and Biden's incredible timidity in Afghanistan and virtually every other you know, geopolitical hotspot. So Yeah, I think maybe the Mullah's and the Republican guards. God, this guy is so timid, Wow, that we could do it. I mean they'd go crazy, but we could get away with it.
Speaker 1: And you know why Iran hates Trump because they know he is going to crack down on them and it's going to be a lot harder for them to get a bomb, right, And he.
Speaker 2: Took out old man Sulimani as well. It was a bit of a sore respot.
Speaker 1: Wow. They actually arrested a couple of people, Dick Cheney in there in a car, battery and a pan of water and get some information out of those people.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well what they find out could be interesting. Anyway, we'll follow that story for you among others. Speaking of the transition of power, it had somehow escaped me that the United States two hundred and fiftieth birthday is coming right up in the term of the next president. I remember vividly as a lad the bi centennial in nineteen seventy six, and what great fun and wonderful patriotism that was. And the two hundred and fiftieth one is coming up in twenty twenty six. For those who are not gifted mathematics, and it will be, you know, barring the Good Lord interceding or Trump resigning in jd vance, you know, taking the throne will be during the Trump administration. And look, there are a plenty of Democrats, many many Democrats who are our patriots and love the country as much as I do. There are also a hell of a lot of Democrats who don't. They're ashamed of America, and I, for one, am glad We're going to have the birthday party under people who love America and aren't the least bit ashamed of it.
Speaker 1: Donald J.
Speaker 2: Came out and made a big announcement about the plans for the big birthday party. Let's roll twenty five, Michael.
Speaker 3: Three years from now, the United States will celebrate the biggest and most important milestone in our country's history, two hundred and fifty years of American independence.
Speaker 4: What a great country and we have to keep it that way.
Speaker 3: But that's why, as a nation, we should be preparing for a most spectacular birthday party.
Speaker 4: We want to make it the best of all time.
Speaker 3: Here is my plan to give America's founding in seventeen seventy six the incredible anniversary.
Speaker 4: It truly deserves.
Speaker 3: On day one, I will convene a White House task for course called.
Speaker 4: Salute to America two fifty.
Speaker 3: It will be responsible for coordinating with state and local governments to ensure not just one day of celebration, but an entire year of festivities across the nation, starting on Memorial Day twenty twenty five and continuing through July fourth, twenty and twenty six.
Speaker 2: And he goes on to explain at some length, otherwise we'd play the whole thing for you.
Speaker 1: But Paul will be there, Ralph Macho will be there, all the stars, Ralph Machio.
Speaker 2: It's going to be like a gigantic national state fair with pavilions for every state and just music and then the agriculture celebration. We're just going to celebrate this great country. There are going to be sports tournaments and you name it, and it's going to be a huge fest a huge birthday.
Speaker 1: Love it. I can't take on the angst of it yet. We will when the time comes. But back in nineteen seventy six, I'm old enough to remember, there wasn't a loud voice of we suck as a country. I don't want to celebrate this. There will be a loud voice of that this time around, and it'll be annoying, yes.
Speaker 2: And you will want to beat them down with your fists, But don't friends, do not never violence. But I'm willing to have that fight. It's high time, just like the great lesson that half.
Speaker 1: Of the Democratic Party will never ever learn.
Speaker 2: The great lesson from the big election we just had was that the nut job left speaks for nobody but the nut job Left. They're just loud, and they're vicious, and they've bullied people into silence. And so more and more people are coming out, more and more Democrats. And we talked about this early in the show. Grab the podcast Armstrong and Getty on demand, in fact, you ought to subscribe. But more and more Democrats are coming out and saying, hey, I love this country. This is a great country. I'm a patriot. I believe in free enterprise, I believe in enforcing our immigration laws. I believe in all this crap that they've tell me I'm not allowed to say, and I resent it, which I think is beautiful. And I hope that continues to grow through twenty twenty six. No violence, folks, No violence against the America, hating commiscum.
Speaker 1: More information is coming out on the breaking news of they've arrested a couple Iranians in the plot to kill Trump and John Brennan no just speculating. Federal prosecutors in Manhattan said on Friday that Iranian plotters had discussed a plan to assassinate Trump before he was re elected. One of the plotters said that he was assigned in September to carry out the plan by the Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps of Iran. The Iranian operative said he was told to put aside other efforts he was undertaking on behalf of the Revolutionary Guards. What the hell were those? We have Iranians in the country taking orders from the Revolutionary Guard for various plots. Anyway, he put aside whatever efforts those were, and he was supposed to focus on surveilling and ultimately assassinating Trump. The operative told a Revolutionary Guard Corp official that such a plan would cost a huge amount of money. In response, the officials said, We've already spent a lot of money. Money is not an issue. We will get it, okay.
Speaker 2: So there should have just had him climb up on a building and take a shot at Trump as it turns out because the Secret Service is terrible at their.
Speaker 1: Jobs, or at least some of them are. I wonder if that had anything to do with it, because that was pre September. I wonder if Iran saw that thought, wow, he's not as predicted as we thought. I'll bet we can get to him. How would you not think that? Yeah? I hadn't thought about that before, But how did that? How did Iran not think, God, we got to be able to get to him. If a guy can just climb up on the roof, why aren't we trying? Right? Right? Who was I reading? And it wasn't a great Trump honk.
Speaker 2: It was a just a conservative who was saying, look, whatever you think of the guy, there were two assassination tempts, and he knew the Iranians were gunning for He's been briefed on this thoroughly, and he knew that going to every single rally, and he ran twice the energetic campaign that Comea did he was. He did all sorts of events, indoors and outdoors, knowing all of that. The guy, look, whatever you think of him, he does not have the normal level of human fear, no or shame.
Speaker 1: I mean he he just sold that too. He's got a level of self confidence. I wish I had more of a portion of to just go forward.
Speaker 7: Yes, Katie, do you remember that rally where that woman had a medical emergency and he came out from behind the glass and the Secret Service even kind of freaked out.
Speaker 3: Like.
Speaker 1: He has no fear. Yeah, Yeah, unbelievable. How are we going to respond to Iran having this level of a plan to try to kill who's now going to be president again? I hope we say some harsh things about them. We don't want to. We don't want to hurt. We don't want to hurt the chance for re putting together the uh, the Iranian whatever that deal was that Obama had.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that JCPOA, maybe we can still revive it now. Trump has already made it clear all the sanctions are back on. He is going to make sure that they're not able to sell their oil. Anybody who's doing business with them is going to get a whacking. Any ports where they're unloading, better keep fire extinguishers handy. It's just a little tip.
Speaker 1: We'll finish strong next. Another piece of breaking news we'll discuss next week. Probably whatever it means, Trump was on a phone with Zelensky along with Elon Musk. Trump and Elon Musk are on the phone with the President of Ukraine. Don't know what role Elon's playing in that. We'll see things are getting wear and they can wear fast. True words never spoken.
Speaker 2: Ah, Michael, I have a sudden urge to hear Nora O'Donnell clip number thirty two.
Speaker 6: Less than two days since Donald Trump won the presidential election, Americans are still processing the results. The campaign left deep divisions across the country, tearing apart relationships with family, friends, and neighbors. So how do we begin to repair them?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: By not calling people who disagree with you Nazis, for instance, they're fascists or racists.
Speaker 1: My life is not reflected in the evening newscast, hardly at all.
Speaker 2: Ever, neither is anybody else's, which is why they're going away. So I thought this was interesting, in perhaps the perfect cherry on top of the Sunday of political deliciousness we've all enjoyed this week. And that's a story about a major fundraising organization you almost certainly got spammed by via text, or certainly anybody who's registered Democrat across America pro choice majority twenty twenty four. These are the folks behind all the text messages. Kamala is sinking and Pennsylvania by two points. We need your help rush twenty dollars to defeat Donald Trump. Now go dot pro choice damas dot io slash whatever. If we can't raise twenty thousand dollars for pro choice majority before polls closed in just a few hours, we may as well and Trump a victory.
Speaker 1: Blah blah blah.
Speaker 2: So these people somehow raised millions of dollars millions of dollars. They did not get a single person to the polls, They did not buy a single ad. They just piped all their money to this Mothership's Strategies, a DC firm founded in twenty fifteen by former Democratic Party staffers. Mothership Strategies, which has been scrutinized in the past for its aggressive fundraising tactics, has collected at least forty eight million dollars over the last several handful of years from advising on an extensive array of Democrat packs. They are essentially a financial clearinghouse consultant thing for political fundraising, but all they do is make money and keep money and funnel it around to their various entities. That's politics, man, That's what the staffers do when they're done with the Senator, they get into.
Speaker 1: Bilking people wow sides. At various times, Black Lives Matter being the best example ever. But at various times when people are worked up, you can really make a cash grab. And people are so excited to support an emotion they throw money at things without looking into where the money goes. They never follow through on wondering where the money goes, and you can just keep it. I mean, it happens over and over again. We saw it, unfortunately with the Tea Party thing, which was very disappointing to us since we were actually supporters of their ideas, the ideas behind the Tea Party. But man, there are various groups. You have the Tea Party. Two, send us some money, We'll go to Washington. All they did was they keep it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, tea Party, Express Tea Party, you know whatever, airplane tea partiers for America. You know, the idea people got shoved aside by the money people. There There were enough phony pro Trump packs you could walk from one end to the to the other of America without touching the dirt. For instance, just just think, folks, think before you you you don't give these people money.
Speaker 1: There's a bunch of greed heads. Yeah, we saw it up close. We should tell that whole story sometime. But we got involved in the tea party. We went to a particular event and we saw people that we thought were true blue believers, true blue believers who clearly didn't care at all. They would travel around in an RV, eating fancy food, hanging out, having a good time. They didn't care. It was just it was a money grab. It was so disappointing, but obviously has always existed and always will. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I just I was wowed by this amount of money though. It's almost forty nine million dollars over the last two years. Yeah, so you'd have third vising an extensive array of democratic packs.
Speaker 1: You would have thirty forty people at least that are set for life off of that chunk of money. Oh yeah, it's just a huge money laundering operation. Hey kids, it's that time again with Armstrong and Getty. Here's your host for final thoughts, Joe Getty.
Speaker 2: Let's get a final thought from everybody on the crew to wrap things up for the day. Beginning with our technical director Michael Agelo. Michael, final thoughts.
Speaker 1: I think it's awesome, Jack. You're going to see the sphere with your kid.
Speaker 5: But there's a lot of things in Vegas on the sidewalks there that might really open his eyes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we've seen that before and it really bothers him. He doesn't like that sort of thing. So I'm staying at a like regular hotel, non casino, won't see craziness sort of place.
Speaker 2: There you go, Katie Greener Esteemed Newswoman. As a final thought, Katie, Well, I am letting.
Speaker 1: My maturity shine. And there's a poll up at my.
Speaker 7: Twitter account based off of this clip.
Speaker 1: Michael, gotta put it, Gotta put a turd on the front of that thing.
Speaker 5: The poll is, did Jack say turd? I did my Twitter clearly, but not intentionally. Good percent of people agree. I was trying to say turret. I would never say that word on the air. Gotta put it, Gotta put a turt on the front of that thing. I think it was your subconscious coming out. Go ahead, turd boy. Do you have a final thoughts. It's such a disgusting word. I have never said that word in my life.
Speaker 1: He caught you turt boy.
Speaker 2: My final thought is I would like to apologize to my Lord, my family, and my friends for the delight I'm going to take in watching the Democratic Party have a civil war. I will be rooting for the saane half in my heart, although the more the Looney Tune half triumphs, the easier it'll be tween elections for like the next twenty years.
Speaker 1: Why does schadenfreud feel so good? Is it the devil at work? It just did feel it's so richly satisfying. Yeah, I think it may be evil. It probably is that all I ask to be. Actually the man, it feels good. Armstrong in geeddy wrap pick up another grueling four hour workday.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but what if people have it coming? Then it's justice anyway. So many people who thinks so little time go to Armstrong on giddy dot com.
Speaker 1: Hot links are there? Pick up a hot dog's ur Dog's t shirts. Yeah, support sanity.
Speaker 2: Drop us a note if there's something we ought to be talking about you see it over the weekend, send it along mail bag at Armstrong geeddy dot com.
Speaker 1: I'll be interested in following these stories we learn more about those Iranian assassins that were in our country.
Speaker 2: Yeah, fifty one intelligence pro say it looks like dress and disinformation.
Speaker 1: SAE Monday, God bless America. Armstrong and Getty, you gotta put a turd on the front of that thing. Okay, a little beautiful thing, you know what. I say this in the most disrespectful way possible.
Speaker 7: It's cool.
Speaker 4: He said, Wow, this is the kind of guy. You're like a smacking ass.
Speaker 2: What I'm talking about.
Speaker 1: There's so many things wrong with that. And well we'll just leave it there. Bye, Bye, a great Friday, you mother, Armstrong and Geddy