Speaker 1: It's topic time eight hundred five five five one to join into the discussion with the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 2: Warning everybody, it's DJ Envy Charlamagne the God. We are the Breakfast Club. Claudia Jordan and Jess Hilarious are here.
Speaker 1: What's good now? If you just joined us, we were talking about.
Speaker 2: Yes, she's dating a gentleman that's several years younger the little boy three years.
Speaker 3: First of all, don't have a plute with me. I play with you all the time, but I don't play. I ain't playing with you right now. It yes, so he's very much a grown man. He's just three years younger than me.
Speaker 2: So the question is do you prefer somebody younger with stamina and energy or someone older with experience and wisdom?
Speaker 4: Yeah, And for older guys.
Speaker 1: Can have energy and stamina.
Speaker 5: This is the thing. It depends on who you are in your life.
Speaker 3: And listen, Yes, older guys can have energy and stamina and young guys can have wisdom.
Speaker 5: Wisdom is not.
Speaker 4: About how old you are.
Speaker 3: It's about learning from other people's experiences and you in your experiences as well. But that's how you become wise. You don't you become wise over time? But you don't need to be on earth for seventy years to be wise.
Speaker 6: That's true because some people haven't lived lives. You haven't lived, so he could be younger than you haven't experience you didn't have.
Speaker 1: Correct, Yeah, yeah, yah know.
Speaker 5: Yeah, So how's it going? It's going great?
Speaker 1: So which when you prefer so, you prefer younger with stamina.
Speaker 3: I tried both, but right now, like where I am right now, younger stamina and and he is wise.
Speaker 5: What's the oldest you've been though?
Speaker 7: Like?
Speaker 5: How many years older? Ooh?
Speaker 1: Girl? Was it the one that I hated? No?
Speaker 3: I had somebody older than him really more like a clown. Seventy really, you know, I've never dated a seventy year old envy. I would say forty nine. That was the oldest.
Speaker 4: That bad is for her age?
Speaker 5: Forty one, I'm thirty one.
Speaker 4: Forty nine is old.
Speaker 5: Okay, I understand. Well how was the not anymore? How what what the forty nine?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: It was good, it was alrighty, It just was like I ain't I'm bored, but all right, I'm bored a.
Speaker 1: Little bite he was?
Speaker 3: He was, yeah, and then like he made me dislike oral but wait, wait, wait, yeah, the old man like oral. No, I didn't want I didn't want to receive it from him.
Speaker 1: I didn't. He scared me from I got bit.
Speaker 3: I'm like, you been too long to be known that you can't actually real, like you don't chew it like you.
Speaker 4: Know, you thought he was one of them old models.
Speaker 6: The old models had tough glatorus.
Speaker 5: And he was not. It was too much, so you didn't like after him. I didn't like after them.
Speaker 3: But I'm in love with it now again because you know it's happening.
Speaker 7: I know, wor.
Speaker 4: You eat the worm at the bottom of the bottom of the bottle?
Speaker 1: What is that?
Speaker 4: What is that? What?
Speaker 5: The worm at the bottom? The worm at the bottom of the bottom?
Speaker 6: Oh, I forget y'all don't have worm. So that's how we all bottles used to have worms at the bottom of the bottle.
Speaker 3: Okay, that's the Mexican stuff that you're trying to say. He's so old that we can't even catch one. You know what, Up until three years ago, I only dated younger man, like not super super younger, but I definitely like younger man was the.
Speaker 1: Youngest I was like twelve years yet.
Speaker 3: Okay, wow, yeah, we had some awkward experiences though I'm having some dental work done. At the time, I thought I told the story on Housewives, and I had a temporary crown in my mouth, so they're not really like cemented in there. And we were having relations and when I was it was a really dark room and my crown got loose, so I didn't think he'd see that.
Speaker 5: I slipped up and he goes, that your tooth and he said really loud.
Speaker 4: And got up back with that one.
Speaker 6: Now you set the old g back with That was.
Speaker 1: God right, and anyone it was too. It was it was. It was the crown.
Speaker 5: It wasn't even the too if.
Speaker 4: It was, it was.
Speaker 5: It was the one real too, like rotten out because I'm old.
Speaker 1: It was denser.
Speaker 5: It was only temporary crown.
Speaker 4: Keep going like, let me show you these gums.
Speaker 1: I gotta show the young I'm savage. I can keep going. Yeah, he said, let me show you, like, let's go, let's go to the full list. Jesus know if you don't I hate y'all this. Laurence Philly, Hey, Lauren, you're going younger or older? Which one you prefer?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: So I have the.
Speaker 7: I would say older for the wisdom and the experience. They probably saddlers, and I was a younger for the fun and the laid back.
Speaker 1: You can't both. What you gotta pick one?
Speaker 4: Yeah, you can't.
Speaker 5: It's no explanation.
Speaker 4: What do you gotta.
Speaker 7: Been the older?
Speaker 4: Okay, you're gonna go.
Speaker 3: Older, so you're gonna you know, you're gonna have to be the one with the stamina and all the energy.
Speaker 4: How old are you?
Speaker 7: I'm thirty one, that's right, girl.
Speaker 3: Okay, well, well you'll be back to the youngest Jesus. But dating you're older now was different now because they got all kind of things now.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so they got pills and all potions, all kind of stuff.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 5: Money, Yes, that's what.
Speaker 4: It's all about.
Speaker 6: That is not what it's what they want. They want the sugar daddy. Y'all ain't eating no broke older man.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, I'm not dating young broke a broke young man. Even let a young broke man hit I would not. You don't know me, then, sir, Yeah, we ain't cousins.
Speaker 4: But what if what if he got that dang thing?
Speaker 5: I would never know. I don't know. That's not what I do.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, but no, guys, the money. That got it too, Like, I don't understand the penises are usually it's hot to eight. Yeah, I guess because that's all they got so they can just leave with that. Yeah, that was back in the days for me, she admitting to it. No, not now, I want what the hell I look like old Jackson?
Speaker 1: Hell? Who's this? Hey? What's your name?
Speaker 7: Bro?
Speaker 1: Andrew?
Speaker 7: Andrew from Indianapolis.
Speaker 4: I'm pretty good, are you? I'm good?
Speaker 1: What do you prefer? Andrew? Oh?
Speaker 6: I don't know any of the stuff about younger or older wisdom whatever it is.
Speaker 4: All I know, Charle Mane is I'm born in for cheese women.
Speaker 7: You know what women are?
Speaker 4: Cheese women?
Speaker 1: What are cheese women? Sure?
Speaker 7: They are women laid out of cheese and I want to eat their arms.
Speaker 3: That was the same guy who say that was.
Speaker 4: Just the white dude from filling.
Speaker 3: Okay, that's what I think. He's definitely from indian Napolis.
Speaker 4: No, boy, what it used to be Back in the day.
Speaker 6: They used to separate kids like in school that you had to honor class and special class.
Speaker 4: Now short bus right, we're all just together.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 1: That's all about.
Speaker 2: Eight hundred and five eighty five O five and we're asking do you prefer someone younger with stamina or someone older with experience and wisdom. That comes from Jesselaris. She's thirty one, she's dating somebody several years younger than Some clowns.
Speaker 1: React what you thought? It is the breakfast slogan morning.
Speaker 2: Everybody is DJ Envy Charlamagne the guy. We are the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 1: Now we're asking eight hundred five eighty.
Speaker 2: Five one oh five to one, do you prefer someone younger with stamina or energy or someone older with experience and wisdom? Of course, our co host Clodia Jordan and Jess Hilarius say here Now this story comes from Jess Hilarious.
Speaker 1: She's thirty one, she's dating somebody several years younger.
Speaker 6: But she said he got the energy, stamina, and the wisdom correct and.
Speaker 5: Experience and money and other things as well. Are you in love? I'm getting there, man, If you don't stop, I'm getting there. And you don't even understand.
Speaker 3: You don't even know how long it's been going in We finally got a real woman up here up to me and y'all, y'all just don't understand, like, all right, you don't know how I do that so you're in the just like the best part when you're almost there?
Speaker 1: Yeah, why are you blushing most almost?
Speaker 3: Actually, I hope I don't even get all the way to it, because that's when things be like, all right, Yeah.
Speaker 5: I want to be in this stage like, yeah.
Speaker 4: I'm almost moneymoon stage.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I would say that I decided to saw any IV page already.
Speaker 3: No, I don't want to know his I mean, you know, mom, I don't want to know his none of that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you think about what you think about.
Speaker 5: What's so maybe a lot of songs.
Speaker 3: Maybe I've been listening to r Lenox, I listened to someone I'm in a soft girl. I've been you know what I mean, I've been channeling that that new album and yeah, I like that.
Speaker 1: Let's go to the phone.
Speaker 5: He likes Anita Baker. Yeah your shocked, thank you? Yeah? Yeah, the young blake like a Baker.
Speaker 1: Hello.
Speaker 4: What's what's your name?
Speaker 1: Brodoring? Younger with standing out or older with experience and wisdom? What's what's your thoughts experience? Why?
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 7: I just feel like it's.
Speaker 4: Like they take care of you. They take care of you.
Speaker 6: It's interesting, right, because it's the same things women like men like to like you know, you know, yeah, back in my day when I was out there in these streets, you know, and I had things that were twenty years older than me. They send you home in car service. Yeah, chicken with twinkies in a nice little bag.
Speaker 1: Somebody put a chicken on a plate on the side of his back and a two.
Speaker 4: Thousand dollars check.
Speaker 3: Now, well he was dealing with the shirrels and the Gwendolin's and every we're not talking about the berth right, that was.
Speaker 6: The birthday and a two thousand dollars check. Okay, I needed that in my twenties, you hear.
Speaker 3: Me, definitely want thought. Yeah, yeah, would you have a dat a older woman?
Speaker 5: Now if you if you weren't married, what you paintball man?
Speaker 4: You know that?
Speaker 5: Yeah, what was the biggest age difference you had?
Speaker 4: Twenty three?
Speaker 1: Would have married Patty LaBelle Stephanie.
Speaker 6: Now you're talking about lank now, y'all talking, yes, talking yes.
Speaker 4: Telma from Good Times, Betty white Man.
Speaker 5: No, come on, I was thinking about Florida House or WHOA could have reached older women get you to do anything.
Speaker 4: No, I'm happily married.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 5: Back then, like if you were absolutely.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah.
Speaker 5: I cannot repeat.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 5: You just tell me something about you.
Speaker 1: Tell me somebody down with some big gass.
Speaker 6: I never did that. That wasn't that old back then. Back then I was twenty something. It was in their forty.
Speaker 5: That wasn't all that.
Speaker 1: What I was thinking. I hate you deaft, don't mind us. We're just your cousins cutting up this morning.
Speaker 8: That's cool. I love y'all, swear thank you.
Speaker 2: So if you know what we're talking about, you want a younger man with standing and an energy, or an older man would experience a wisdom.
Speaker 8: Okay, So seeing a nice thirty eight year old woman myself, I'd rather have an older one because they getting me there where I need to be for sure, guaranteed.
Speaker 4: She said.
Speaker 8: But yeah, pretty much.
Speaker 4: And they're not.
Speaker 8: Asking for too much. They're not even trying to go. A couple of rounds. That's cool with me. That's okay. I take that couple and the most of the me too. I'm good with that. After that, I'm let's do something else. I'm I'm an adults. Did something else to do?
Speaker 6: I know?
Speaker 7: Anyway, these little ones don't what you mean.
Speaker 1: This man being go and all that.
Speaker 5: I'm just saying about the young ones.
Speaker 4: The young ones.
Speaker 8: You I can't. I can't because one they just what you want to call like a rabbit. They just want to go, that's me here do this? Why do I, Like I said, I'm already up in the area, like the age. You know, I don't have time to teach nobody. Kay, I'm cool, y'all nice to look, but.
Speaker 5: With some nice everyone's sensual over the quick suh.
Speaker 4: Yeah, penis size.
Speaker 5: Everybody is different. I guess everybody is different though.
Speaker 3: And he's not several years younger, but he's he's three years younger. But it's like when somebody can talk to you and they understand and they they it's an intellectual conversation being had.
Speaker 1: Yo.
Speaker 5: The hardest thing to have with anybody these days.
Speaker 3: Is a conversation I'm talking about that goals when it goes beyond what's happening in the world, what's trending on social media? What are goals here online?
Speaker 5: And it substance like how do you feel about life?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Like yo, our.
Speaker 3: Conversations get deep and it's like, yo, you know what I'm just saying. So it's like I'm not just up.
Speaker 5: Here like averacate. Oh yeah, young youngis all day.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 3: That's great, you know, because they make for great little brothers, but one particular ones.
Speaker 4: But I hope he knows that, you know, the same way we're talking about him. Now. If he do you dirty, we're going to talk.
Speaker 3: But absolutely you're saying, and you already know, Jess, I already know you already now already know.
Speaker 1: Yes, we'll see.
Speaker 4: Jackson, brother man.
Speaker 1: We got roomors on the way when we.
Speaker 4: One Jackson, that's not what is one? You know, it's not. He's trying to be smart.
Speaker 5: Actually have a regular, regular name.
Speaker 4: Get on my face.
Speaker 5: It's not a name like it's not giving it.
Speaker 1: It ain't no damn Jackon. We were talking about black lives.
Speaker 3: We got a big artist that is dropping some We got and talk more about it when we come back.
Speaker 1: All right, don't move practice Locomo