Speaker 1: Come to your sentence gonna way again and sang you a conscious song well off the entire al.
Speaker 2: And if you want a little banging union come along.
Speaker 3: Are you going to run for president again?
Speaker 1: I am eighty three years of age, That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know that resides in the White House has unilaterally, in my estimation, declared war.
Speaker 3: I've proposed is that we raise ten billion dollars to pay for our entire economic agenda and start to Trump proof our city because we know he'll use federal funding his leverage over this city.
Speaker 1: Freedom is back in style.
Speaker 5: Welcome to the revolution.
Speaker 6: That will coming to your sentence, going a way against all and sign you a conscious song. Sean Hannity Show More I'm the scenes, information on freaking news and more bold inspired solutions for America Right our two Sean Hannity Show Toll free. Our number is eight hundred and nine to four one, Shawn, if you want to be a part of the program. Uh, even the IAEA and I can't stand these p I hate all of these globalist organizations. We should we should have nothing to do with the United Nations. We very wisely got out of the w e F and and the WHO and the Paris Climate Accords, and you know, the IAEA has been nothing but weak and pathetic. But even they recognize the Atomic Agency chief, Yeah, Iran's nuclear program was was was destroyed and devastated. But it's not just them, it's Iran. It's even acknowledging that their sites were destroyed and Israel doing it, you know, a real assessment, and the US agree the Islamic Republic nuclear sites who were just you know, pretty much obliterated. Uh, the IDF chief revealed the Israeli commandos operated deep inside of Iran.
Speaker 1: And anyway, then if.
Speaker 6: Pete Heigseth went out there today and he just leveled, you know, how is how these you know, legacy media mob reporters miss over and over again historic moments. And he said, you know, whether it's fake news, C and NMS, DNC, the New York Times, they have been you know, falling coverage of a preliminary assessment from the DA. I told everybody it was a low confidence assessment, and that was leaked obviously by somebody that had an agenda, because you don't leak any assessment like that.
Speaker 1: Number one.
Speaker 6: Number two, it made no sense to begin with just on the surface level. Considering the number of bunker buster bombs that were used, Conventional wisdom was two would knock out four do and they used six on that one facility alone. I think six to eight fourteen altogether. Anyway, I got into this somewhat on TV last night, and I think it's worth revisiting because the medium mob, the legacy media mob, tried to smear President Trump.
Speaker 1: First.
Speaker 6: They tried to say as a warmonger, nothing could be further from the truth. Has been no world leader that has put this much time, energy, effort into trying to secure a peace both in Europe and the Middle East than Donald Trump. Donald Trump was pretty much begging the Iranians to do a deal with the Israelis, gave them a sixty day deadline. And if I would have told you that after sixty days, on the sixty first day, that Israel would just, you know, take out their nuclear scientists, that take out their air defense systems, take out their top generals, UH start bombing the hell out of the nuclear sites, military targets, the missile battery systems, and everything in between. And then the United States would take out their three nuclear facilities. And then in twelve days there'd be a ceasefire that seems to be holding. I wouldn't have believed that if I told you that. But it doesn't stop the lunatics on the left in this country. Fake news CNN. They got this reporter named Natasha Bertrand, you know, claiming that the president's strikes did not obliterate the nuclear sites.
Speaker 1: No wrong, wrong answer. Who do you trust?
Speaker 6: Do you trust our Pentagon people, our military people, our military, the MASAD, the IDF, even the IAEA, or do you trust some fake news reporter, the same one that somehow believed that actual Russian disinformation of the dirty Russian disinformation dossier and pedaled that conspiracy theory and lie and believed that the Hunter Biden's story is Russian disinformation? Doesn'ts a former Intel official say, well, you mean the same fifty one Intel officials that new nothing about the Hunter laptop. It looks like Russian disinformation to give Joe a talking point for a debate with Donald Trump and give him an assist before an election, just weeks before an election. I'll play for example, here's this this fake news CNN reporter. Now, by the way, this is why they're fake news.
Speaker 1: CNN.
Speaker 5: Well, I think you hear a lot of talk about Russia having buyer's remorse about how they kind of regret helping to elect Donald Trump because they Donald Trump really has not been the kind of partner that they could have wanted or hoped for. But you also have to remember that Donald Trump has not chosen to implement sanctions. He has not exactly been a hyper critical, you know, leader on the world stage of Russia. So in that sense, you know, you kind of Russia kind of lucked out. But if you take, for example, the Steele dossier at at kind of face value, or you take that as any kind of guide, there was a lot of internal decent and within the Russian government about whether or not and to what extent the Russians should interfere in the US election and coordinate with Donald Trump. And there were some that were saying that it was too ambitious. There was just they were going to get caught. It was just not a good idea. And apparently, you know, Putin was very very set on this project.
Speaker 6: The only problem is the dirty Russian disinformation dossier was bought and paid for by Hillary Clinton. That's the one that claimed that Donald Trump was with hookers at the Ritz Carlton in Moscow and that they were urinating on him. Completely utterly debunked, and she's reporting it as if it's real news. And never have we heard a retraction or an apology from fake news CNN. Anyway, Caroline Levitt addressed a lot of this today. Here's what she said in a real beatdown.
Speaker 7: Natasha Bertrand of CNN, who has done this in the past. In twenty twenty, it was Natasha Bertrand who had fifty one intelligence analysts falsely lie to her, but she still put it on paper for some reason that the Hunter Biden laptop story was Russian disinformation. We all know that's not true, right, We can all agree on that now. That was a lie from the intelligence community. Also in twenty twenty, this same reporter, Natasha Bertrand, wrote that a top intel agency ruled out the man made lab leak theory of the coronavirus origins. Again, the President was right about that. This reporter wrote a lie from the intelligence community to seek a narrative she wanted to prove and guess what we now know that's the truth. Also in twenty twenty four, Bertrand pushed the suckers and losers hoax. She also pushed the fine people hoax, which was taking the president's words purposely out of context. And then last October, and I believe this is notable, Natasha Bertrand published an article in Politico from the Intelligence Agency. She said that John Ratcliffe was speaking without any evidence when he said Iran was attempting to undermine President Trump's presidential campaign. And then we of course found out that was absolutely true. In fact, the Biden administration declassed an Intel report which said they had high confidence that Iran had done exactly what Ratcliffe alleged. They did run an influence campaign to hurt President Trump's candidacy. In fact, we know the Iranians tried to take President Trump's life. And so this is a reporter who has been unfortunately used by people who dislike Donald Trump in this government to push fake and false narratives. She should be ashamed of herself. And that's not what reporting is. Journalism is trying to find the facts in the truth. And this week we saw this same reporter being used to push a fake narrative to try to undermine the President of the United States and more importantly the brave fighter pilots who conducted one of the most successful operations in United States history. And I think the American people fully know that this operation was a complete and total success.
Speaker 6: Oh, Caroline Levitt joining US now Congressman Doctor Andy Harris of Maryland Freedom Caucus Chair, Welcome back to Congressman.
Speaker 1: How are you?
Speaker 6: I am tired of the lies that constantly get told, and you never get the retraction, you never get the apology, and they just continue to spew outright lies because they just hate Trump and they want they seemingly want him to fail.
Speaker 8: No, Sean, You're absolutely right. The bottom line is they think that if you repeat a lie often enough that everyone's going to believe it, and unfortunately sometimes that's true. We have to fight against this all the time. Look that that mission to Iran was an incredible success. I'll tell you it's a former Navy guy. I'm kind of jealous that the Air Force got the primary mission done. Navy, of course, I think backed it up with some cruise missiles, but it was anyway.
Speaker 6: Well, they shot thirty Tomahawks out of out of the water from a submarine and they all hit their target, every one of them.
Speaker 8: That's absolutely right. This was a meticulously carried out attack. It shows why the United States is the strongest nation in the world. Sent a very strong they igno to all our enemies that when you threaten the United States and our allies, there will be repercussions. This was very important, but even far beyond what it did to the Iranian nuclear facilities, the message is sent about peace through strength.
Speaker 6: Yeah, pretty pretty amazing. Where do we go from here? I mean, I know that they are going to be negotiations. The President said, maybe we sign a deal, maybe we don't sign a deal. To me, I think there's got to be a couple of requirements for the Iranians. Right now, the Iranians could be obliterated by Israel, wiped out completely. It would be the easiest shot for them to take to destroy their economy and take out their refineries. They are a country that is governed by gas. They could they could knock out their entire electric grid. And there's nothing the Iranians can do which would result in an obvious uprising, probably result in regime change. That is not Donald Trump's objective, and I don't believe it should be Donald Trump's objective. But whatever Israel decides to do. You know, I think after the hundreds of thousands of missiles have been fired at them by Iran and their proxies, I don't I think they have every right to defend themselves.
Speaker 8: I think they do. They know the neighborhood better than we do. To be honest with you, they've been absolutely right on so many things. They brilliantly took out the air defenses a few days ago before our successful missions. The bottom line is they would have every right to go after Iran and all its assets, especially it's oil assets where it makes us money. But to be honest with you, that's the reason why Iran agreed so quickly to a cease fire. They knew they were going to lose. Look, there are two options. One is again they're trying to do a fake on us now and they're trying to make believe that they are that they are peace minded while they re arm. Or they finally realized that, you know, they would lose to Israel. The United States will back up Israel again if necessary, and it's probably better to be at peace with Israel in the US then to be at war with them.
Speaker 6: Why do I suspect that they're going to try to build up their ballistic missile systems and build back their battery systems and probably even restart their nuclear program.
Speaker 8: Well, you know, again, that's my suspicion as well. We can always hope that, you know, that they won't, but I think that's probably true. But I think we have decimated their nuclear ambitions to such a degree Israel has shown that they are far superior in terms of air power and destroying air defenses. They would be years and years and years away from again from even regaining the status they had pre this war, and I think at some point they may just realize that their economy probably can't support that kind of prolonged build up.
Speaker 6: The thing that I'm actually fearing more right now is that they would build up. They had two thousand pounds ballistic missiles and they were moving a four thousand pound blowalistic missiles. Now they were targeting densely populated civilian areas. That's very concerning to me, because if they spend the next six months twelve months building up that missile ballistic missile system, they can inflict incredible damage and maybe build enough missiles and fire enough missiles at once that would overwhelm the Iron Dome in Israel and a four thousand pounds bombs start landing in populated areas. That's a major problem for.
Speaker 8: Israel, you know, Sean, that would be true if Israel Israel's defense was static, but it's not. You know, the Iron Dome is an older system. They've moved way past that system. They're going into laser based systems. And of course laser based systems can deal with many more incoming missiles than an otherwise kinetic based system. So the bottom line is that Israel will stay ahead of them all points, and I think that's what they have to realize out of this. They thought they had air defenses. It turns out they really didn't have air defenses against Israel. They thought they could launch these ballistic missiles and they would be successful. It turns out they weren't. So in an arms race, That's why I do believe just like when we won the Cold War against Russia, I think I Ran will realize they can't win an arms race in this, and I hope that's the conclusion they come to, because for the world, that would be the best conclusion.
Speaker 1: All right, quick freak. We'll come right back.
Speaker 6: We'll continue more with Congressman doctor Andy Harris of Maryland, who is the Freedom Caucus chairman, than your calls on the other side, eight hundred and ninety four to one, Sean as we continue, try we continue now Maryland Congressman Andy Harris, also a medical doctor. He is the Freedom Caucus chairman. What if they tried to be clever in their own minds and use their proxies and that would be hamasas Ballah, the Hutis, the Iraqi Syria militias and attack Israel that way, Should that be viewed as a violation of the Seasfire?
Speaker 8: Well, you know, look, they had obviously tried that and Moss was one of their proxies that's failed, has blows the proxy that failed Syria, of course is now no longer.
Speaker 1: Doesn't mean it failed.
Speaker 6: If they what if they start firing rockets again into Israel by using their proxy? Does one rocket mean an end to the Seasfire?
Speaker 9: Oh?
Speaker 8: I think what I mean in terms of Iran? Well, you know, look that's for Israel's judgment. I think that Israel and the US should take actions against those proxies. I'm actually surprised that the who fees still exists. To be honest with you, you know, they fired on a naval vessel. You know, years ago that should have been considered an active war and the United States should have brought all its might against them. I think that what this means is that we sent a pretty clear message that if you attack us, you attack our enemies, there will be a consequence, and it's a major consequence. And the whole world saw what that was.
Speaker 6: All right, We really appreciate your time as always. Congressman Doctor Andy Harris Maryland, thank you, sir, and my best to our Freedom Caucus friends, and hope you can get your one big, beautiful bill done. We're going to talk more about that later in the program. Eight hundred nine one Shawn is our number. If you want to be a part of the program. Hi twenty five now till the top of the hour. Eight hundred ninety four one Shawn our number. If you want to be a part of the program.
Speaker 1: Listen.
Speaker 6: I think every one of you, this is a very dangerous world, unfortunately, and you've got to protect yourself, protect your family, and you don't want your only self defense option to be a lethal option. That's where the technology of BYRNA dot com comes in. They fire kinetic rounds DEV and also you know projectiles of kinetic rounds and tear gas and pepper spray, and they can incapacitate perpetrators, you know, for thirty to forty minutes, giving you time to escape to safety. And it is really effective, which is why over five hundred government agencies, police departments, private security firms love the technology. A burner by the way, They've come out with a new compact launcher and it is simple to conceal, carry without attracting any unnecessary attention. Four inches long, two smartphones, thick if ires, four hundred feet per second, forty one jewels of force per square inch. Ladies, you can put it in your purse. Guys, you can put it on your hip and all hand assembled in Fort Wayne, Indiana. And you know what, I have both options. I have the lethal because some situations, guess what you may need that, and then I have a non lethal option if the situation warrants. Anyway, It's all part of my personal safety security plan that all of you should have. Anyway, go to by are Ina dot com and check out their retail locator store locator find the location near you, including select sportsman warehouse stores, Burner retail stores, and you can get it online.
Speaker 1: They'll they'll deliver it.
Speaker 6: It's legal in all fifty states and you don't need a background check by RNA dot com. Check out their videos today. I don't know if you saw this today. It's very very interesting how this is lining up. I don't know what Andrew Cuomo is going to do if Andrew Cuomo gets in the mayor's race in New York. And I'm really not the only reason I am invested in it is I have friends and colleagues that are still stuck in New York City and it just the quality of life is deteriorating. There's no safety or security and law and order in New York and now it's about to get, you know, exponentially worse. And I've also feel sorry for friends that have real estate holdings in New York. The New York Post reporting today the chairs of firms with exposure to New York City's real estate market hammered yesterday after the results of the Democratic primary came in. As investors are in a panic over the growing prospect of mister Rentfree's advocate Mom Donnie winning City Hall for Noto Realty Trust an sl Green, two of New York City's largest developers. They plunged over five percent of the real estate investment funds they're plunging as well. Investors also selling off shares in New York banks, major real estate portfolios. They have every single Wall Street firm they're now they're looking to plan B. They do not want to do business if this guy becomes mayor. And in the wake of Mom Donnie's victory, you know, real estate buyers are now canceling their deals in droves. High end buyers now looking to purchase property outside of the city. Quote, my number one job will be moving people from New York to Florida again, one broker said, based on the results, clients are going to hold off making any kind of investment in New York City. One client who made an offer on a Chelsea apartment sent the broker an email minutes after Governor Cuomo conceded to Mom Donnie, We're going to take a break from looking until there is more clarity on the mayoral election. Now, it does have the possibilities, especially if Andrew Cuomo gets in of creating a scenario where Curtis Sliwa could end up being the winner, and Curtis Sliwa would be the closest thing to Rudy Giuliani New York City has had, and I'm talking about Mayor Giuliani, the guy that cleaned up New York, made New York a safer place, dropped the murder rate. It went from you know, over twenty five hundred a year close to three thousand, all the way down to what three hundred at one point. I mean, just because the mayor went to bat for law and order in safety and security it is. That's not that complicated. You just have to be committed to keep keeping people safe and secure. I mean, they have like the worst schools in the nation, the highest taxes outside of California in the nation. It is most it's the filthiest city on earth. And now he's going to institutionalize every horrible thing, quality of life issue, injection sites and legalized prostitution, and you know, socialism galore. Nobody's going to attack everybody to death, nobody's gonna want to ever ever invest in New York and people are gonna leave in droves.
Speaker 1: I guess you.
Speaker 6: Could say Linda that I was kind of ahead of the curve, wasn't I.
Speaker 2: I mean you were.
Speaker 10: You've always loved Florida, You've hated New York for quite a.
Speaker 2: Long time now.
Speaker 10: But I think, ever, yeah, I mean it's for you, it's a long time coming. I think for other people, it's really frightening. And I can tell you. I mean I took the subway today. I mean the subways are gross, but people are gross, and there's people like me just trying to get to and from work.
Speaker 2: It's it's a lot.
Speaker 1: It's a lot, and you have no business being on the subways. Especially boss.
Speaker 6: Your boss has publicly pleaded begged, you know, you to take a car and said that your boss, you know why.
Speaker 1: You can't take a car.
Speaker 2: Let me tell you why you can't take it.
Speaker 1: It can't drive, you move, you move it at miles an hour.
Speaker 10: I mean, honestly, you know children that are unable to take full steps yet are getting here quicker than me.
Speaker 2: If I'm in a car, I need to.
Speaker 10: Be in the subway to do, you know, to do what I need to do. And I'm not going to let any type of person that wants to cause trouble stand in my way, and I have to say there are a lot of people like me on the subway, and we're all equally irritated.
Speaker 6: Florida Governor, my Governor Ron de Santis predicting property values in Palm Beach will skyrocket if Mom Donnie wins the mayor's race as bad as the Blasio was. He said, this guy is going to be way worse. He's not wrong. And he said, you know, property values in Palm Beach, for example, will skyrocket is because he's not wrong. Rapper fifty cent fired back at New York City Democratic Socialist and says, I'm not feeling this plan, and he offered to pay Mom Donnie to leave the state after learning about his tax plan in an interview. I guess he was on with your buddy Charlemagne Dugod anyway, So we'll see what happens.
Speaker 1: I'm hoping that.
Speaker 3: We'll raise ten billion dollars to pay for our entire economic agenda and start to Trump proof our city because we know he'll use federal funding as leverage over this city. And we will do so in two key ways. The first is to match the state's top corporate tax rate to that of New Jersey. We are at seven point two five percent, they're at eleven point five percent. Corporations can pay it over there, they can pay it over here. And the beauty of it is that it doesn't just apply to corporations headquarter in New York City, because when you say this, people will say, well, they're going to go to Florida. Wherever you are headquartered, as long as you do business in the state of New York, you are taxable for that corporate tax. We're talking about corporations that are making millions of dollars, not in revenue but in profit. And the second is taxing the top one percent of New Yorkers. We're talking about people who make a million dollars a year more, taxing them just by flat two percent tax increase. And I know if fifty cent is listening, he's not going to be happy about this intense and not like this tax policy. But I want to be very clear, this is about twenty thousand dollars a year. It's a rounding era, and all of these things together they make every New Yorker's life better, including those who are actually getting text.
Speaker 1: Tax the rich tax, the rich tax the rich. We did now God forbid the rich leave. I'll tell you what's gonna happen.
Speaker 6: Do you think these corporations it's gonna sit back and take this from them?
Speaker 1: From him? No, they're not.
Speaker 10: Maybe he didn't see what happened in Chicago. Maybe he didn't see what happened with Elon Musk. Maybe he didn't see all the businesses that went from Newsom's California down to Texas and enough for nothing, Sean, I would not expect him to see anything because he is very dumb, and he is very uneducated, and he is very inexperienced.
Speaker 2: What job has this man held? What business?
Speaker 6: When you think these corporations, do you think they're gonna if they do business in Florida there and they're stationed in Florida, you think they're just going to roll over and say, oh, here's hundreds and one thousands of millions of dollars or what do you think is more likely the scenario? They're going to sue the living crap out of New York City and they will win.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but it takes too long.
Speaker 10: At the end of the day, they need to do business and Mom Donnie is really just a dummy and he doesn't have the wherewithal to understand that not only is he going to lose the business, but he's going to end up with a completely ridiculous city filled with people who are looking for jobs. And guess what to your point shown that you say all the time, you never get a job from a poor person, So where are they working. There will be no businesses. It'll all be government run, which is what he wants. You'll tax it and we'll tax you when you'll like it.
Speaker 6: Oh really, that statement alone, because every Wall Street firm already has there is the reality of Wall Street South, every one of these Wall Street firms.
Speaker 1: If that's his attitude that.
Speaker 6: He thinks, oh well, if you do any business in New York, okay, the answer is they will do no business in New York. They'll move all of their operations out of the city. All of those high paying jobs will leave with them, and all of the people in New York that live there they will move to Florida, and their tax base will shrink dramatically. And guess who's going to suffer the most hardworking men and women that won't be able to afford to do what Wall Street, private equity groups, big banks are going to do. They'll just pull out, they'll all leave. Well, what do you think now their operations completely?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 10: I just I just think we need to remind everybody over and over again about what he said. It's not like he said it like fifteen years ago. He's fairly young. You know, he's thirty thirty ish, right, I think he's like thirty or thirty one. So like in twenty twenty five years ago, he said a bunch of really horrible, disgusting things. So I'm trying to figure out at what point to people say, you know, that was only five years ago and you were talking a lot of trash, like.
Speaker 2: Maybe this is who you are, it is who he is. Yeah, no kidding.
Speaker 10: I know that, and you know that, but everybody else needs to know that. And these stupid liberals walking around voting for him. Here's the problem. They're out because it's the next thing, whether they're holding you know, the Iranian flag, the Palestinian flag. Chanting for LGBTQ trans writes, whatever the.
Speaker 6: Issue of the day, lgbt Q U A. I have figured out what the A and the I means. I don't know, don't know, don't care. Okay, if anybody knows they can call.
Speaker 2: I don't want to talk to the people that know.
Speaker 1: Melissa in Buffalo, New York. Hello, Melissa, how are.
Speaker 11: You hi, Sean, Thanks for taking my call.
Speaker 1: What's going on? Thank you for calling.
Speaker 11: Well. I think this mayoral election in New York is certainly concerning. I worried myself. I live in New York. My house is paid off here and I have to rent it from the government. But we had a similar situation in Buffalo where a socialist radical India Walton Walston and took the primary because the incumbent didn't bother the campaign and it was looking pretty bad. But we were able to mobilize a stress rategy to stave off the socialist radical from taking control. We didn't get a strong conservative, but we were able to maintain a moderate Democrat. Would have loved to seen a Republican or conservative in but I think, like you said, the more you dilute the vote with the Democrats, the stronger the chance you have of seeing that happen.
Speaker 6: Well, there's always hope. I hope this is a wake up call for the people of New York. I don't wish this on friends of mine that lived there. And work there, and uh, you know, I mean just sad. That's why we moved all our operations, you know, completely down to Florida. And you know, I'm out two years now, thank god. You know, before the before these lunatics get in, I got out. I saw it coming. I saw it coming, and I wish I could have left sooner, to be honest, but you know I had my kids there. Now my kids, thankfully' in the Free State of Florida. They love it anyway, appreciate the call. Thank you, Melissa. Eight hundred and nine to four one, Shawn is a number if you want to be a part of the program. Let's go to Dan in my free state of Florida. What's up, Dan the Man?
Speaker 9: How are you hello? I just always wanted to actually talk to you. You're one of my heroes.
Speaker 1: Thank you. You're very kind.
Speaker 9: Just really does fun. I went ahead and I was thinking about this NATO chief whatever his name was, who was calling our president Daddy.
Speaker 6: And the General Secretary Secretary Genmo or whatever he is have NATO, And then the sky reporter going, do you consider yourselves the daddy of all NATO nations?
Speaker 1: Mark Arrubio lost it. You're laughing.
Speaker 9: I know it was funny. It was funny, But the problem I was just kind of like sad about and I really wish that Trump would be so kind as to, you know, at least make some kind of communication when I know Netawho is thankful that he came in and brought the bunker buster h bombs in. But the problem is is that he made a statement about the fact that well, he's feeling in fighting forever, and he's treating him like there are a couple of you know, little kids, the siblings that are fighting, and that's just not the case. I mean, that's it's to say that it's a disrespect to you know, all the losses. I mean, you know, the October with the seventh attacks, and and and even just the fact that you know, if we had Cuba sitting there lobbing missile US at US, how long do you think united how long you think Cuba would be exist?
Speaker 6: You know, and it wouldn't it be wiped out? You know, one missile fired into this country. You know, it's it's sort of like what I said earlier in the program today, and I stand by this.
Speaker 1: It is amazing to me.
Speaker 6: For four years, if you do you listen the show, even somewhat regularly, You've heard me say it's not if it's when that terrorists will allowed into our country. Now, all of a sudden, you know, a article after article, Oh, well, you know there are terrorists that might want to blow up America. And I'm like, oh, only because now you know. Now you're getting it. I've been telling you for four years, this is what Joe Biden's open borders is doing. Oh but maybe we'll be able to blame Trump for bombing Iran as a mean, no, it won't be Trump's fault.
Speaker 1: Inevitable. Eight hundred and ninety four one shown is a number. You know.
Speaker 6: The world is more uncertain now than it's been in a long long time, multiple unprecedented conflicts in the Middle East, chaos in cities on the home front. President Trump's quote on tariffs, quote, we are going to be announcing very shortly a major tariff on pharmaceuticals. Listen, Jace Medical has launched a new product you're gonna want and need and give you the peace of mind you deserve and your loved ones deserve during these very vulnerable times. Now, the Jase Pantry, that's a thirty day emergency food supply with more calories at a price point that nobody can beat. Now it can be bundled with the Jase case that's the set of emergency prescription antibiotics and medications, and with water filtration systems or even smarter protection. Now this is an emergency preparedness game changer. I have done this my whole life. I've been a mini prepper my whole life. And Jace Medical now, by the way, offers you know antibiotics, you'll have them on hand, God forbid you need them. If you like ivermectin, you can get it for only a buck when you choose it as an add on to your Jay's case. Every family should have one. You should take it with you when you travel. And having these tools on hand before you need them is the difference between action and inaction and ken even in some cases worst case scenario be the difference between life and death. Go to their website. It's jas dot com slash Handy. Go there today, use the promo code Hannity. You get an exclusive discount that's jasee dot com slash Hannity. Promo code Hannity, and prepare for yourself and your family, worst case scenario. All right, when we come back, what is the status of the one Big Beautiful bill, Oh, the Senate parliamentarian causing headaches for Republicans. We'll get an update from Kevin Hassett. He is the head Economic Council to the President. When we continue, and your call is eight hundred and ninety four one, Shawn