Speaker 1: Welcome aboard. Glad you're with us. Right down our toll free telephone number. It's eight hundred and nine point one sean if you want to be a part of the program. As we continue are broadcasting live, we are in the DC swamp, which is not as swamp as it used to be. I gotta just start with something. On a personal note, by the way, congratulations to Matt Van Epps all the I will tell you I think that the left did everybody a favor. It's gonna be close, it's gonna be a now bighter. We got a chance to win. I was Look, I am never going to tell you before an election what I really think in terms of I knew we'd win this race. It was a matter of margins. Looks like ten points whatever. The final margin is ten plus points. And because if you get complacent, because I'm telling you we're gonna win, then we're not gonna win. Look, we're all kind of getting a little bit in holiday mode, and you spend time with your liberal relatives, and you know, maybe like Linda and you left doggie bags outside of Thanksgiving dinner. I can't believe you, know what, are you putting a doggie bag for Thanksgiving? You know, turnips, mashed potatoes, toy k you put in their little cranberry sauce. Is that what you put in? What did you put in your your bag that you didn't? You didn't. You didn't do a doggie bag, so you did. Stop lying. You're lying to the audience.
Speaker 2: Ziploc and glad has come a long way. You can put just about anything in a doggie bag these days, and.
Speaker 1: You put you let me guess you put turnips, no mashed potatoes.
Speaker 2: I would have given them turnips. I didn't make it this year.
Speaker 1: You put mashed potatoes.
Speaker 2: I didn't make mashed potatoes. You know what I made this year? My son was very well, wait a minute.
Speaker 1: The air fried French fries, which no kid wants.
Speaker 2: I made sweet potato casserole with pecans and marshmallows.
Speaker 1: So let me guess you scoop it out, you throw it in the bag. I do, and then you put the toy key in.
Speaker 2: Yes, but I was kind on some of the items. I put them into actual plastic containers.
Speaker 1: Oh like separate bags.
Speaker 2: Well, no, like the bags had like the turkey and the stuffing, because it's fine, Okay.
Speaker 1: You know what we're wasting time.
Speaker 2: Because put a nice bow on it.
Speaker 1: You did not, you did not. Where's a picture?
Speaker 2: Gobble, gobble, I only have it on my ring camera.
Speaker 1: Get it off your ring camera, and I'll bet you any and except you're gonna what you'll do is you'll stage it.
Speaker 2: I will not stage it.
Speaker 1: You're gonna stage it. Funny story. So we're eating tomahawk steaks that the night before Thanksgiving, and I love steak, as everyone knows. I'm meating eggs. Shocker, okay. And then one of the people at the table, Yes, one of my dearest friends. He loves chocolate chip cookies. And this guy he gets thirty thousand steps in a day. This guy is a animal when it comes to working out, health, wellness, fitness, nutrition, so he can eat anything he wants. Okay, I would love to be in his position. I'm constantly although I'm not like these crazy people. I couldn't believe. I'm looking at the New York Post today and they have this whole article about ozembic and how people take it too far. I mean, I'm looking at like LaToya Jackson. You know, it's really bad when I don't know who the celebrities.
Speaker 2: Are arion there Amy Schumer in that article. They're unrecognizable.
Speaker 1: Okay, but probably Amy Schumer. It's probably healthy for her. You see, I don't I don't have a problem if people are heavy, I have no problem at all. But I think everyone should think about a healthy weight, if you're healthy weight. I'm six foot tall, I have a decent amount of muscle for a person of my age. I work out regularly, and I have a healthy weight. So I'm steady one eighty four to one eighty six. That's my weight.
Speaker 2: That's perfectly sweet.
Speaker 1: Baby James is five inches shorter than me, looks and he weighs more than me. No, he does not look bad. Stop lying to him.
Speaker 2: What on breakfast this morning?
Speaker 1: Can I get back to the monologue of the show? I got it so anyway, I knew this whole thing was gonna unfold the way it did. But if I come on the air and I say this is a slam dunctan, then people won't show up. And you have to assume in every election that your vote is that important. And we're going to start out the new year after you know, we got off on a tangent, obviously, but we're going to start off the new year, and I'm gonna come on the air and you're going to hear urgency in my voice, because in my heart of hearts, I truly believe this is the most historic and pivotal midterm in our lifetime. And for Republicans to win and for Donald Trump not to be investigated to death and impeached to death, and for all of these changes to really take hold, He's gonna need, you know, the four years to be able to work. Democrats won't let him do a thing if in fact they were in power. They just hate him, is you know, as we often have said, if he cures cancer, you know they would still hate him. And you know, and they're the left is definitely got a motivation, and their motivation is hatred, and hatred can be a great motivator in life. I personally don't recommend it. I think, you know, my religious teachings, I've learned this in life too. Anger really hurts you more than it hurts the person that you're hating. Linda has not learned this lesson yet, otherwise she would have abandoned her hate list. How many people are on your hate list? Now? How many people? Thirteen thirteen people.
Speaker 2: Can you not including celebrities?
Speaker 1: Am I on your hate list?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: Have I ever been?
Speaker 2: You might have coasted in the dislike.
Speaker 1: In the dislike? Perhaps how many categories are there?
Speaker 2: They're strong dislike?
Speaker 1: What about hate?
Speaker 2: Hate is like? Yeah, I would impee on you if you're on fire.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't pee on you if you're on fire. That's very descriptive. I really appreciate it. Absolutely, Feel free to use it. Sounds like you can put it into the steel dossier.
Speaker 2: Oh listen, if those people brought me in that skiff, forget about it.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying.
Speaker 1: And for the record, everyone understand that this is theater of the mind. Linda does not believe half the stuff she's saying.
Speaker 2: She's utter nonsense. I have thirteen people I.
Speaker 1: Hate anyway, So I'm here in the DC and everything's changed, and it's so frustrating to me. So I've been talking to the mother of Andrew Wolf. Andrew Wolf is in the hospital. He is one of the two guardsmen that had been shot. Sarah Bestrom was only twenty years old. They're both from West Virginia. They both came here to keep the city safe and she died from her injuries. I can actually I spoke to somebody last night. I won't say who has been in touch with the family. They don't want to talk to anybody because I will. Otherwise I would pick up a phone and I would call them and offer my condolences. I don't know why, but sometimes when you're in the public eye and you make a phone call, it makes a difference. I don't think I'm any more important than anyone else that would call, but if you show love and concern. And I've really become friends with Andrew's mom, Melody, and you know, I think the world of her. She's a deeply devout religious woman, praying for her child. He's clinging to life, fighting for life. They did have some good news yesterday, and she has asked me repeatedly to ask all of you to pray for her son, only twenty four years old. But we're hopeful that he's going to be able to pull through this. And this is where my rage and anger comes in. And by the way, Donald Trump is now coming out publicly and the Pentagon announced all National Guard members deployed to DC are going to be armed. I mean, you can't do anything else, but the demonization doesn't stop. The never ending mantra of Gestapo, brown shirts, Nazis fascists continues. You know, I didn't get to this yesterday on the program. The front cover of the New York Post hand them over, and it's a story. New York State released seven thousand known illegal immigrant criminals without notifying ICE, and all of them are being protected by sanctuary laws. The Department Homeland Security said. The FEDS now are demanding that the New York Attorney General Letitia James hand over all the migrants. I had Pam Bondi on Hannity last night, we were talking about this very thing. Another case came up. I mentioned it on air yesterday. The New York Post covered that case, and it's unfathomable that, you know, Gavin sanctuary state policies. You can get a commercial driver's license if you take that guy that killed three people in my home state of Florida. That guy had taken the test what seven times before, he passed it, and then after the accident they killed three people. We learned he didn't speak English and he didn't couldn't read road signs. I would imagine that if you want to be an eighteen wheeler driver that that should be a prerequisite. But the idea that you're in the country illegally, don't speak the language, can't read a road sign, and we put you behind basically, we put you in a missile. You know, where you can kill people. It is such a danger, you know among the people in New York, Linda's you know where she visits off it often. You know, these s thugs get New York sanctuary status. Federal immigration authorities had to intervene and re arrest multiple felons. But you look at the people that they're arresting. This guy, what's his name? Heyesus Romero Hernandez, Mexican national, removed from the US six times between July and September twenty sixteen. Trump got rid of them, makes it back in under Biden. And you know, this guy was cut loose in New York after serving one hundred and seventy nine days in jail for attacking an Ithaca police officer. You attack a police officer, throw them in a cell by themselves, and give them, you know, bread and water, and that's it. You're done. You don't attack police officers. We don't respect police by the way, Ron DeSantis, my governor. Ooh boy, New York better get ready. You have no idea what Ron Governor DeSantis is going to do. I think the idea is brilliant. You have this other guy last named Kim, resident of Fekistan, arrested by New York State Police for charges including use of a child under seventeen years of age in a sexual performance, rape, second degree, patronizing a person less than fifteen years of age in the second degree. Convicted, sentenced to serve to time served. He was sentenced to time served and five years probation. Then, of course, you know, New York Probation refused to assist ICE in locating this guy or handing him over to ICE, which should be standard operating procedure. They are protecting pedophiles. I mean, when your mindset is is that you you put the rights of these people over others. It's unbelievable. You have another Stephen Danielle Enriquez Galicia, a Dominican national you know, is in the Bronx attempted murder, attempted assault, reckless endangerment, criminal weapons possession, but was turned loose despite an ICE detainer against the guy you know, and the same thing happens in all these sanctuary cities, all these sanctuary states. What do I keep saying? And I said, maybe like a broken record if I do, I'm sorry, but it's just true. And that is you know, they have blood in their hands. Now we look at this case. We have these two people, Sarah Bekstrom and Andrew Woolf, who's clinging to life, Sarah loses her life, and what do we learn about these Afghan refugees Biden Harris just like they said, border closed, border, secure, border, clothes, border, no, none of it, which is true. You know, seventy six thousand they told us may Orcus, we're so proud of our resettlement thing. It's one of a source of great pride. Well, they had five thousand plus flag for national security concerns. They still let him into your country, eight hundred and sixty eight flag for derogatory information meaning ding ding ding, five alarm fire. They let them in any way, nearly a thousand flag for fraud, a thousand flag for public safety, and we still have nearly a thousand of them still at large. That are national security risks. We have no idea where they are now. I don't have to be a genius to come on the air and make the prediction that it's not a matter of if, but it's when we're going to continue to see Americans die. Now, you tell me anybody out there why you want that party back in power. And when I come on the air and I tell you this is the most important midterm in twenty twenty six, and I am adamant about it, and I'm going to give you all these reasons and remind you every day, and I'll get the predictable by April. Hannity, you're repeating yourself. I do it from telling you now, it's a strategy. I do it on purpose. If I say something on this radio program one time, you're not going to remember it. If I say it often, by the time we get to the summer, you're going to be able to tell every friend, every neighbor, every co worker, everybody in your life, why the urgency of them needing to vote? And I'll tell you historical trends are against us. In the last one hundred years, the party in power has maintained control of Congress in the first midterm only three times. The last time was after nine to eleven, which was a very unique set of circumstances. So I'm just hoping and praying that that all of you understand, you know, and I know it. I like that everybody in Nashville panic yesterday. I like that they said the polls are close, because then it gave us an opportunity to wake people up. I'm telling you now, enjoy your vacation, come back ready for the for the biggest political fight of your life, because everything's on the line. Either the country continues to progress in a good way, or we're all going to be eating out of Linda's doogie bags because they're gonna they're gonna stop all the prosperity and success that we all want. Twenty five now till the top of the hour. Eighth nine Poot one Shawn is a number if you want to be a part of the program. We're having a little a bit of a dispute over the Christmas music that we're playing on the show because I prefer what is it, the Trans Siberian Orchestra and Mannheim Steamrollers. He's just just listened to it.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I feel like I'm getting hit by a train at Christmas. Thank you.
Speaker 1: It's just like your taste and food. You have no taste. It's a relaxing I love this.
Speaker 2: No, it's it is Jesus is being born.
Speaker 1: It's awesome, all right. And and Linda wants to go back and play Bing Crosbie and here comes Santa Claus for.
Speaker 2: Our lives Bing Crosby. We just played some lovely wham George Michael.
Speaker 1: I don't want to play, George Michael. Why not, George. Let me tell you what artists do they They come up with a Christmas album and it's all about making money.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, we're not capitalists anymore, I am.
Speaker 1: But I'm like, they don't really care about Chris Smith's music. I don't think most of it.
Speaker 2: They care about money, but they made good music about Christmas.
Speaker 1: I don't think it is. I don't really now. I might have a little I might have a little nostalgia for Bing Crosby and some of that, but I prefer the Trans Siberian Stop. You know, you know what dreaming. You're irritating me.
Speaker 2: Everybody loves is it?
Speaker 1: Danny Kaye member.
Speaker 2: It's amazing movie.
Speaker 1: Oh good grief. Miracle on thirty four.
Speaker 2: I didn't know I was working at the Christmas Gestapo with.
Speaker 1: You not working at the Christmas gstope. The train comes every Okay, it's called the Sean Hannity Show.
Speaker 2: Of Mannheim Steamroller only at Christmas.
Speaker 1: Trans Siberian Orchestra.
Speaker 2: Also, where is your giving Christmas?
Speaker 1: I'm going to try and go to their concert. They are concert coming.
Speaker 2: You should go. You would love it. They'll go where you're conducted.
Speaker 1: Our audience to quote, you would love it too. All right, we have I want to go to it. With all of this happened and all that has gone on, you know, and I just mentioned New York, and I just mentioned the sad stories of Sarah Bestrom twenty dead, murdered, and the prime you know, just beginning her life. I mean, I don't know how to parent ever recovers from that. Or I've been talking to Andrew Wolf twenty four years old. He's clinging to life in in a hospital here in our nation's capital. Both National Guards, people from West Virginia, wonderful families. And here's this idiot, Jacob Pray whatever his name is, the Minneapolis mayor, saying his city's not going to cooperate with ice.
Speaker 3: US talking to Mayor Carter about this just recently and here's the thing. Our police officers are not ICE agents. They will not cooperate with ICE agents. But the presence of ICE agents doesn't suddenly make our police officers not police officers. I want our police officers keeping people safe. I want our police officers responding to violent crime.
Speaker 1: All right, now, we have this massive scandal in terms of you know, they have a very large Somali population in Minneapolis. And even though he was warn you know, mister, mister macho man, the guy that was going to relate to men. According to Kamala Harris, he was warned by everybody around him that that there was deep corruption uh In in a big part of the Somalia community. Uh in terms of benefits government benefits to the tune of a billion dollars. And he wouldn't lift a finger because he didn't want to offend them. And here's the mayor of Minneapolis, you know, speaking Somalian during a press conference.
Speaker 3: That's not American. That's not what we are about.
Speaker 1: I don't have a problem with him speaking I don't have a problem with him speaking King Somalion. What I have a problem is is they don't want to dare look out for taxpayer dollars. Again, the radical left putting the interest of others above what is in the best interests of the people that they're supposed to represent. We have a couple of updates from New York, New York, and here's what I'm gonna tell people, friends of mine, and and give me credit. I did urge everyone to vote against Mamdani. I saw what was coming. I knew Mumdanni was gonna win. Linda, living in a fantasy world, would come on the air every day. No, no, Curtis is gonna win. Curtis is gonna win, Curtis's gonna win, Curtis gonna Curtis didn't win. Curtis.
Speaker 2: You know that's not fair. We have a rigged election system in New York. You know that we got people voting.
Speaker 1: You're wrong, You're a one hundred percent wrong. I don't like the system in New York and it needs to be changed. I will agree. I'll concede that point. But that's not why. Why Curtiss, Because Democrats are out registering Republicans and that Adam schifphole of a city.
Speaker 2: Dead people there registering illegals.
Speaker 1: Yes, okay, he got seven a little over seven percent of the vote.
Speaker 2: I know that, but I will tell you that's about.
Speaker 1: The percentage of Republicans in New York City.
Speaker 2: I feel you, but even feel me.
Speaker 1: I don't need you to feel me. I need you to understand me.
Speaker 2: Ridiculous, Stop feeling men.
Speaker 1: They sound like a woke, triggered leftist.
Speaker 2: I use the words the way I like to use them. I take them from the woke, I take them back. But I'm telling you right now, Democrats are outspending the Republicans, and they are using everybody that's not supposed to be voting to vote.
Speaker 1: Okay, listen to me. It was it should have been a five alarm fire. When I'm Donnie kicked Andrew Cuomo's ass in the primary by double digits.
Speaker 2: Andrew shouldn't have run.
Speaker 1: Then everybody all of a sudden, you know, they go numb and dumb, and they ignored what happened in the primary. And then you know, two weeks before election day, Oh, everyone's got to get out of the race and make it a one on one.
Speaker 2: No, no, this actually speaks to your point. I'm going to give you a compliment. So wait, you're gonna be happy about what I'm going to say, to your point of repetition, the reason why people were numb and dumb is because the onslaught of horrible things that are happening, which New York has way too many of, overwhelms people. They're not paying attention to the election like we are. They're not even awake until the week before they were.
Speaker 1: The Mamdanni people were awake.
Speaker 2: But Mom Donnie people were paid for protesters. They're all part of that stay.
Speaker 1: They all voted and they got them elected.
Speaker 2: Yeah, some of them mo to eight times.
Speaker 1: Okay, you don't have any evidence of this.
Speaker 2: Yes, guy came out.
Speaker 1: You know what, You just don't want to admit. I told you the entire time. Is no way, Mam Donni loses. You didn't want to listen. You didn't want to hear. Now I happened to be you know. I went up for an event for my sister, one of my rare days in New York, which I'd never go there, and I had to visit my sister while I am there. I'm in New York City and I'll call it a bubble part of the city and it does not represent you know, the boroughs of New York City. Let's say it's more affluent. It is. And everybody sat there around the table, there may have been thirty people, and I'm listening to them and I'm thinking, in my head, you're all delusional and dumb. Not that they're not nice people. Everybody we know, even Curtis. They really think that that Cuomo is gonna win. I'm like, then, finally, finally, somebody said, Sean, what do you think? And I said, well, you all live in a bubble. I said, you're all talking to each other. I said, where you live in New York is a bubble. It is not representative of what New York City really is. And even though everybuddy in your little bubble maybe represents a couple of thousand people are going to vote the way you say. But I said, it's going to be a landslide. Mom, Nannie's gonna win. And they looked at me like I had four heads on my head, and I'm like, I told you, And you know, afterwards, yeah, my sister starts getting all these phone calls. How did your brother know? I'm like, because I read a thousand I read three books before I come on the air every day.
Speaker 2: You're making my point.
Speaker 1: No, I'm not making your point.
Speaker 2: You're wrong, i'd say wrong.
Speaker 1: Say you. You kept saying up to election day that that Curtis Lee was do it. You're wrong.
Speaker 2: I admit that I was wrong on Curtis. I admit that I was wrong. You're going to make it a stager. The bottom line, I don't do say the whole statement. I admit that I was wrong on Curtis. No, stop it wrong, Oh my god, AnyWho. My point is that your issue of what you're saying, they're not awake, they don't know anything. They live in.
Speaker 1: Okay, so they live in that is true, Okay, But the point is you were living in above it. Your delusional yours delusional as everybody else.
Speaker 2: Absolutely not. You were delusional over informed, and that's how I know all the things that are happening.
Speaker 1: And Curtis combined didn't beat Mom Donnie. It was over.
Speaker 2: I disagree now.
Speaker 1: Because I care about friends that I left behind when I moved to the Free State of Florida. I now completed my second full year in Florida.
Speaker 2: You gloat all the time, You gloating. Oh my god, I can't wait to get the house bailing people's sun block. You're so excited you live in Florida. You like convincing me.
Speaker 1: The only the only part of me that's tan is like the occasional times I'll go out, you.
Speaker 2: Notice your mailing sun block that sun downloation anyway.
Speaker 1: So now here's the net result. It's going to impact the entire state. And the sad part is is Nassau County is run by a county executive by the name of Bruce Blakeman, who is a great guy. I would love to be able to tell you that I thought at least Stefanic had a real good shot at winning. Maybe in the end she does. But here's the problem. And I'm sure my friends in New York don't want to hear this, but I don't care. I'm telling you the truth because I tell the truth. The real governor in New York is no longer Kathy Hokel. She is governor in name only, like Schumer is the minority leader in the Senate. In name only, he is beholden to the radical left, just like Hakeem Jeffries is leader in the House in name only. I am telling you, mom, Donnie is going to get every single solitary thing that he wants, all the money for his free buses, all the tax increases he wants. Kathy Hochel will bow it. You want to bet you're wrong, You're not wrong, you are always wrong.
Speaker 2: I'm just always wrong.
Speaker 1: You go to the next wrong prediction.
Speaker 2: Definitely not that she is indicating.
Speaker 1: She now we'll get to it.
Speaker 2: Look at cut one today, cut one even. She's like, you can't just say you want to give away free childcare. She knows that he doesn't have.
Speaker 1: Let me, let me play, Kathy Ogle, you can't just declare those universal childcare.
Speaker 4: It is my job as governor to make sure that whomever the mayor is, they're successful. I work close with Eric Adams, I work with Bill de Blasio during the time we overlapped, and I'm committed to making sure that we focus on the issues like building more housing to reduce the cost of rent, that we focus on childcare. I already started universal childcare in the state of New York.
Speaker 5: We're on the path to get there.
Speaker 4: But what people need to realize is that you can't just declare there's universal childcare. You have to have enough facilities, you have to have enough teachers and caregivers. And so we've worked on this over the last couple of years to really position ourselves to take more steps together. And I know that's a priority of the mayor Alllex and we can work on that together.
Speaker 1: Okay, So Kathy Hkle makes that declaration, she's right, but she's gonna fund it the reason she's gonna want Mamdanni's endorsement. This is a big problem for the entire Democratic Party. Then she says, oh, there's a lot of common ground with Mamdannie. That is her making the transition to I need this guy's support or I'll never be governor again.
Speaker 2: That is her trying not to heat firebell in her house.
Speaker 1: I am telling you she could challenge he could challenge her for the nomination, and he would win in that stupid state that you visit way more than I do.
Speaker 2: I don't know that he would or he wouldn't win, but I know for a fact that while she maintains control, she's gonna fight.
Speaker 1: Okay, more evidence, because you're not paying attention.
Speaker 2: I am paying attention.
Speaker 1: More evidence, Kathy Hokeel. Listen to her saying here, oh, she doesn't rule out raising business taxes, which she had said she's against.
Speaker 2: Listen, so you would you raise business taxes then, because mister mum Donnie keeps saying New York doesn't pay as much in business taxes as Jersey.
Speaker 1: Does, and that's not true.
Speaker 5: Businesses pay a payroll tax, there's plenty.
Speaker 1: You tax everything.
Speaker 5: We have other taxes as well.
Speaker 4: So I would just say this, the budget process is unfolding. We'll be working with the legislators over the next couple of months and we'll find out how we can take off a bite of what.
Speaker 5: We need to do, what is doable in this upcoming year. In the following year, would you vet out a tax increases.
Speaker 4: I'm not raising income taxes, but anything else, what about business, anything else has to go into our budget process.
Speaker 5: So we're not there yet. We don't know what our needs.
Speaker 2: Are, all right.
Speaker 1: I have nothing else to add except two words for you. Check and mate, checkmate, I win.
Speaker 2: I have two words for you. You're wrong.
Speaker 1: You're wrong. You're wrong.
Speaker 2: To be continued.
Speaker 1: If the defense's case is wrong, it's wrong.
Speaker 2: I gotta give it to you. That was funny.