Speaker 1: Good morning, Scott, Hi Andrew, how are you today?
Speaker 2: I'm great. Welcome to serial Killers.
Speaker 1: Welcome to Serial Killers.
Speaker 2: Today's Monday, Monday, July tenth. Is it the tenth? Yeah, it is the tenth. Wow. Wow, summer's rolling by so fast.
Speaker 1: Time flies by when you're having fun.
Speaker 2: Welcome to a carefully curated episode of serial Killers for your listening pleasure.
Speaker 1: I'm not going to buy into the clickbait that you're trying to sell me. But it's cute you're trying.
Speaker 2: I'm not clicking anything. Oh you're I'm not baiting your clicks. Why it's very it was carefully curated.
Speaker 1: Okay, yep.
Speaker 2: Do you want to know what the first cereal is?
Speaker 1: Know what I need to be curated?
Speaker 3: What I need the boxes that have stored up everywhere into this den.
Speaker 2: Well, I have a cereal cart here.
Speaker 1: We don't need a cereal cart. Yes, Scott, it's.
Speaker 2: I found an old male car from an abandoned floor upstairs.
Speaker 3: If you're watching this on YouTube, go to our YouTube page. You'll see Scott will not get rid of anything. No, no, no, what do you do it?
Speaker 1: Because this is what he got?
Speaker 2: It's a cart.
Speaker 1: So this is now a whole cart. It's because he won't put things in the kitchen.
Speaker 2: It's an old school.
Speaker 3: And then doing under here, out of there, boxes and boxes stop.
Speaker 2: Stop.
Speaker 1: We moved to this office and they told us no shelves. Scott will not get rid of the cereal now and we don't have.
Speaker 3: Shelves like we used to. So now he is just hoarding with a cart. And you saw how much cereal was under there.
Speaker 2: Dude, I'm organizing.
Speaker 3: There is no organizing. Remember your New Year's organizings that you used to do. Oh, I started at this job ten years ago. It was like the Scotti Clean and it actually happened. And then as the years have gone by, the Scotti Clean must not be getting the fund and it used to. Because the project is off the rails. It doesn't happen anymore.
Speaker 1: It's in name.
Speaker 2: Only Andrew, you know me in the cereal boxes.
Speaker 1: I can't get rid of them, Scott.
Speaker 2: What I'm gonna do with this cart is I'm gonna walk around to the other radio stations and say cereal and ring the bell.
Speaker 3: You're not.
Speaker 2: I will you're not, and then I'll just flatten the boxes when it's you know what's gonna happen.
Speaker 1: They're gon be like, how long have you had that? Oh? Since January? Oh? I don't want that.
Speaker 2: Gandhi said that she's gonna make us something from behind to hear from all the boxes.
Speaker 3: She's gonna make something. The listener's gonna make something. Dude, get rid of them, put him in the kitchen. Let them go to good use.
Speaker 2: The listeners are anger, are getting angry with your bullying of me?
Speaker 3: Please who said that? You'll see what listener they're always mad that you bully me. You'll see they're gonna write stuff there. Okay, and I'm gonna get emails, but stop bullying Scottie.
Speaker 1: How wait is that your email sound?
Speaker 2: Yes? Bring?
Speaker 1: Can you roll your RS?
Speaker 2: No? I can't, can't? All right, So listen, come on, come on, we're gonna eat uh this cereal my daughter Cooper actually bought for me for Father's Day.
Speaker 1: Oh. I did know that because she texted me.
Speaker 2: I know it is a new cereal, but it is not yet widely available.
Speaker 1: Cool.
Speaker 2: I saw some rumblings of it on the Cereal Instagram pages, waddlings, some rumblings. I can't really buy it in the stores yet, maybe some, but you know, she found it on some crazy cereal website. You ready, you've had them in the movie theater, Andrew. Nerds No, there already was Nerds Cereal and that came and went really fast in the eighties. Hot rocks, No, can we did not do this? You have pop rocks in the movie theater. I don't think so, are you?
Speaker 1: This is like your last stand? Can you not do this? Get serious? There are no pop rocks in movie theaters. I refuse continue this.
Speaker 2: When's the last time you went to the AMC and bought pop rocks behind the counter.
Speaker 1: Now I only think of candy at movie theater. I don't go to the store and act.
Speaker 2: So like maybe you would say, like, oh, is there a snow cap?
Speaker 1: Can we not do this?
Speaker 2: Snow cap Cereal? Can we not do this because that's a movie theater candy? What else?
Speaker 1: I hate snow caps?
Speaker 2: I do too. They're non parrels. I don't know why they call it.
Speaker 1: I see what Cooper text is.
Speaker 2: All right, here we go, Andrew. They're cookie dough bite Cereal. You've seen them in the movie theater. Now eat them in your breakfast bowl. Okay, Like the box art is really jankitty, very simple, like, whose kid is that?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: That's a horrible picture that someone took at the kitchen table.
Speaker 3: Well, anyway, you know you could play sound effects.
Speaker 2: I can't because I don't have it punched.
Speaker 3: In the You make up terms as you go along. No, I don't have that coagulated. No, I don't have that scooped up. You wouldn't get it radio times. This board precious smell. Can't touch it smells like maple.
Speaker 1: Yeah, actually, yum, I like maple.
Speaker 2: Oh, then you'll love the next cereal Andrew.
Speaker 1: Ah, thank god you carefully curated this.
Speaker 2: I did. I knew it was gonna smell like maple.
Speaker 1: Oh really I knew.
Speaker 2: See. Now when I'm doing rolling this bag down, I'm going to add it to the cereal cart.
Speaker 1: The thing is, I believe that you actually do know, because you probably are on some weird like nineteen ninety nine chat form. No weird. Did you guys see cookie doe buttes? Yes, smells like maple. Oh good to know. Could I review it soon?
Speaker 2: One day when you care about this podcast, you'll see. Okay, here's your spoon, Andy, thank you. We are using two percent reduced fat milk from Tuscan today. Yu'm Tuscan dairy farms. Righty, hmmm pleasant. I don't taste maple. I don't really taste.
Speaker 1: Cook It's like a week cookie crisp.
Speaker 2: Yes, I'll give you that.
Speaker 1: I give it three bowls.
Speaker 2: Wow, that was quick. Oh added that spoon. I Eh, the white pieces have little speckles of chocolate something or other. The chocolate pieces don't really taste all that much like chocolate.
Speaker 1: Yeah, three bowls and a spoon from this reviewer.
Speaker 2: I'm going I'm just gonna do three balls. Okay, it is good, but it could be a little bit more cookie.
Speaker 1: Ish, I agree?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: Who made this?
Speaker 2: Some random company?
Speaker 1: Look, it's on the song the original chocolate chip.
Speaker 2: Right here under that massive list of ingredients.
Speaker 1: Taste of nature ink odd right, yeah.
Speaker 2: New Man. That's going to be a new pull down category on Serial KILLERSPC dot com.
Speaker 3: And I'm sure Scott in a week from now is going to complain I don't like how this is organized this week. Please change it so when I type in it should think about what I'm trying to do.
Speaker 2: Yes, I need AI chat bots on our website. Please what? Oh you like it? You're going back? Okay? You drew a little milk. There. You're napkin, all right, So I gave you the promise of maple. Next. Are you ready for this one? Yep? Brand new. Okay, don't know really why they made this flavor combination. It's uh, maple lemon. I think they're just kind of stretching a little bit. No I mentioned it. You don't remember, though, but I'll just pull it. You're such cereal sack. Look at look. Look it's Raisin brand maple flavor. I actually, I'm so pumped for the Raisin Brand maple flavor.
Speaker 3: I'm so pumped. So it's got two scoops, the two scoop promise. I don't it's never been called that before.
Speaker 2: Okay, it's just you know, there's two scoops and every box. Uh, these raises don't ap to be sugared because the maple flavor is probably sugar enough. Look at that, it's got the maple leaf on the front there. Yep, Kellogg's Raisin Brand maple flavor. Did you know fiber is a super nutrient. Yeah, helps your digestive health means it helps you poop your gutting there. It doesn't mention anything about maple on them. That's cool. It doesn't say anything about maple on the back or on the side. Okay, that's weird, Like they don't really push the maple. It's literally just that.
Speaker 3: Maybe it's like a Canada byproduct, but I mean this is an American cereal though this is not foreign's, so we open it.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, sorry.
Speaker 1: I feel like you study the box for like six hours.
Speaker 3: My favorite is like, it'll take ten minutes to do a serial killer this episode, and then what you do.
Speaker 1: Is, yes, I see the font of the original looks nice. Lay it over this yellow box.
Speaker 3: Smell yeah it's nice. Not yeah, Oh yes, look at this child. Let me do the whole maze. No, Andy, it'll be done in ten minutes.
Speaker 2: The word search. No, there's no sugar on these raisins. I don't really smell maple. Smell it. Sniff your cup.
Speaker 1: I don't smell it.
Speaker 2: Sniff your cup.
Speaker 1: I smell raisins.
Speaker 2: Everyone. Your gym teacher used to tell you that in gym class. No, what, I must have gone to a more fun school.
Speaker 1: Yeah, public schools. I guess you had to do that.
Speaker 2: Well, if anything, Catholic school would what don't make fun of Catholic schools and Jesus and molestic people. Oh my god, what we know we're gonna get one of those. The flakes are definitely different than regular Raisin brand flakes. It is like barbecue. You know, you're right. It's a weird flavor that is not maple. The flakes are much qunchier than regular Raisin brand flakes.
Speaker 1: I'm literally tasting like barbecue chip with raisins.
Speaker 2: I don't know what's going on there.
Speaker 1: I don't either, I don't.
Speaker 2: There's no maple about it. I don't.
Speaker 1: Are you sure?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 1: Is it like maple smoked raisin brand?
Speaker 2: Because it's just maple flavor. It doesn't say whether the flakes are maple, or if the raisins are maple.
Speaker 1: This is an extreme disappointment, or.
Speaker 2: If there's just maple essence in the box.
Speaker 1: Smoked maple essence.
Speaker 2: Because this is like legit barbecue ingredients. It doesn't even say anything. Listen to the ingredients. Whole grain, wheat, rice, sugar, raisins, wheat brand, brown sugar, syrup, vegetable glycerine, salt, malt, flavor, natural flavor, that must be natural flavor. That's it. There's no maple anything going on here. I don't know there, mister Sun.
Speaker 3: As a maple lover, sorry, I should spoil my food.
Speaker 1: As a maple lover. This is an extreme disappointment to me.
Speaker 2: Absolutely strange flavor.
Speaker 3: Strange flavor, not good, Like I'd rather just have the regular raisin bran where it's just sugar and delicious.
Speaker 1: And I'm a fan. This gets two balls.
Speaker 2: See I wrote down here one bowl and one spoon. I don't know if I should go to or not.
Speaker 1: I'm going to.
Speaker 2: I'm not gonna eat this ever again.
Speaker 3: Me.
Speaker 2: Look at that. There's a giant weird too on top, as if it knew.
Speaker 1: Wow, it's fate it is.
Speaker 2: Look, it's a strange little tubes, so strange in the date little thing. All right? Not great?
Speaker 1: Not great.
Speaker 2: Back to the drawing, Bard Kelloggs. I don't know, like who came up with that? Don't drop it.
Speaker 1: Oh, I forgot my cart, Scott.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna wheel you know what We're gonna do New Cereal Tuesdays and everything that we've done on reviewed on Monday the following day, I'm gonna roll around all the morning shows here the New Cereal cart.
Speaker 1: You actually can do that then, I'd love that for.
Speaker 3: You, that I'll do some good promotion for this podcast. It'll be great promotion the Jim Kur Rocknroll Morning Show. The minute somebody, the minute you start wheeling it around, you're gonna be like RADI who is doing it? And then I'm gonna be the idiot standing there with a cart like I don't know what he wants me to do it.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna be like that guy in the office on Family guy that works at Pawtucket Brewery with Peter, that guy with that crazy wonky guy pushing the mail cart around everybody whatever. All right, listen, we'll be back right after this with one more cereal carefully curated just for you. No commercial there, Sorry about that or actually that was good. You didn't have to sit through anything. So we're here right in some.
Speaker 3: Places the Scott trolls Andy Show. It is no longer Serial Killers. It's literally Scott airs his grievances.
Speaker 2: Okay, subtly, are you excited for the next one?
Speaker 1: I don't know, Scott. It's apparent you curated this so well.
Speaker 2: That I can I just say, there is so much juicy.
Speaker 1: I know you sent me the Walmart picture you sent me.
Speaker 2: Begs and begs, beg. Did you see the picture of Cooper in the arms?
Speaker 1: Bags and bags and couldn't even.
Speaker 2: Carry it out? There's so many, so many, so many. Like from now on, we're probably gonna just do three new cereals all news here every episode.
Speaker 1: Three.
Speaker 2: You don't even know or care nothing you.
Speaker 1: Don't know Walmart, speaking of.
Speaker 2: I think we need to have just like a Andrew RIPSCOTTI a full episode. Can we do a bull chat where you just tear the shit out of me for an entire is a family friendly You're right, I'm so sorry, tear the s out of me. The brown Speaking of brown, so cinnamon mini donut. This is the third in the trilogy of new cereals from Grey Value from Walmart. We did the cotton candy, We did the strawberry lemonade.
Speaker 3: The third in the trilogy, as you know, cinnamon mini donut one.
Speaker 1: It was the epics snot of mini donuts.
Speaker 2: You're such a jerk. Can you recall any other donut cereals?
Speaker 3: Andrew, Uh, sugar donut, white powder donut.
Speaker 2: You're actually kind of right. There was a powdered donut cereal back in the eighties, But I was talking more like Duncan ones though.
Speaker 1: Was that the first in the trilogy? Oh?
Speaker 2: These are big. Those are bigger than fruit loops. Look at those and they smell very so delicious.
Speaker 1: It's gonna be gona be good.
Speaker 2: Because the other two Walmart cereals were kind of a disappointment.
Speaker 1: Stop making fun of Scott. He's not funny when he makes jokes.
Speaker 2: What who says that?
Speaker 1: The podcast that?
Speaker 2: Oh that goes idiot? See, I forgot all about them. Ready, screw those guys. I'm going home, Rise and Shine. Its breakfast time with this word search. Okay, you gonna do that?
Speaker 1: Nope, they continue.
Speaker 2: I gotta go. I got seventeen other podcasts I gotta produce.
Speaker 1: No, not today.
Speaker 3: You're the one who's heart out at eleven I do. I told the parking guy eleven okay, And.
Speaker 1: Now you're the one being like Andy just can't be good and doing it again, not committed. Meanwhile, you're the one telling me you have a heart out.
Speaker 2: Look, we got a minute twenty to go. Here we go, ready one.
Speaker 1: But Andy has the heart out.
Speaker 2: No heart out means the.
Speaker 3: Thing is, I know what you're thinking, and you're probably like they don't get showbized terms.
Speaker 2: Well, this is really good. It's a there's a great cinnamon flavor. It's just the right amount. It's good. There's a lot of cinnamon here and I like it. You know it maybe on a microphone at least it's not my roadcaster. Mm hmmm. I like this.
Speaker 1: Hm.
Speaker 2: I'm trying to There's another cinnamon cereal that is close to this, and I forget what it is. But this is great. If you like cinnamon, this is the cereal for you.
Speaker 1: I would buy thus.
Speaker 2: Well you didn't. I did.
Speaker 1: Anything else.
Speaker 2: I'm giving it four bowls and a spoon. Same. I like it.
Speaker 1: This is delicious.
Speaker 2: It's limited time only at Walmart.
Speaker 1: Oh you want to buy this now?
Speaker 2: Yeah, limited edition, great value cinnamon mini donut. Get it at Walmart. Get it at walmart dot com or on your Walmart app. They're not paying for this as they should.
Speaker 1: This is incredible.
Speaker 2: Okay, I wouldn't go that far. It's good. It's really good.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't go that far that.
Speaker 2: It actually does taste like a cinnamon donuts.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is what the charo cereal should have tasted like.
Speaker 2: If you don't eat it fast enough, the loops if you will.
Speaker 1: But that's fine. Just the milk.
Speaker 2: Well then it's in the milk. Though.
Speaker 1: This milk is probably insanely good.
Speaker 2: Mm hmmm, yeah it is, especially when you two percent what's that for? The thumbs up? Stop up? You moved it up because of the milk. I don't know if you can do that. I'm not sure if that's I don't know know if that's allowed. We rate cereal, not milk.
Speaker 1: Okay, I like the milk, and I like the cereal. It gets vibules.
Speaker 3: All right, you've now become judge, jury and executioners. That is now a tyrant run podcast.
Speaker 2: Look that is your gold have Andrew. It's my paracket, all right, Bobby.
Speaker 1: Good, you don't know him. You're good married to Whitney Houston, not anymore. What so you found the one thing? I was right on the whole fact, and you just had to insert.
Speaker 2: Is that Miguel that song one thing? Is that what that's called? No? Who sang a song called one thing?
Speaker 1: Amory?
Speaker 2: It's this one thing that meat tripping one thing is it's almost like plain white Te's or something like that, one of those type.
Speaker 3: Bit it's only one no, no, no, it's not that one.
Speaker 2: It's not that see now I gotta look it up. Now we're going overtime. Now, we're going overtime.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they don't know that. Yeah, nobody knows what that means. One thing, one direction.
Speaker 2: No finger eleven, finger eleven. Okay, yeah, one thing, finger eleven. Yeah, they can't hear it right now, but it's the finger eleven. One thing. Yes, there's also one direction. Mister belt Amory, who's mister belt and Weasel Amory and Son Holo. Son Holo has one called one do they have? No, that's not in there. Nobody cares about that one.
Speaker 3: That is literally her I love it song. Yeah, all right, we've got your Hitch soundtrack.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much for listening to Serial Killers.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 2: I hope you were able to eat the cereal today. And I used to have all your fingers from fourth to July. You good, okay, good.
Speaker 1: I've got milk everywhere.
Speaker 2: Oh that's cool, right, we love you. We'll see you Wednesday with a bull chat because the show's back from vacation Ryes and we'll be able to record.
Speaker 3: Well, well you will have had two ball chats by now. Yeah, okay, Well, was there one last week. Yeah, there was, because we did it over zoom. Okay, buy everybody.
Speaker 2: Oh, here we go, say Crinch Andrew corn Oh. Follow us on socials at serial Killers PC will keep you up to date with all things cereal.
Speaker 3: Serial killerspc dot com if you want to buy a shirt, if you want to check old cereal reviews.
Speaker 1: Newman is the best, and he updates the website for us.
Speaker 2: He's all right, He's all right.