Speaker 1: Now here's a highlight from Coast to Coast AM on iHeartRadio.
Speaker 2: And welcome back to Coast to Coast George Nori with you. James Bartley with US has investigated alien abductions, particularly reptilian abductions and military abductions, for more than thirty years. He is the protege of the legendary alien abduction researcher Barbara Atholic. James is an independent historian with an emphasis on intelligence, counterintelligence.
Speaker 3: And special ops.
Speaker 2: He's a student of military history and here he is on Coast to Coast James, Welcome, my friend.
Speaker 3: How are you.
Speaker 4: I'm doing fine, George, thank you so much for having me here this this later honor.
Speaker 3: How long you've been down in Australia.
Speaker 4: Since two thousand and nine. I've seen a lot since I've been here. We have crazy weather patterns and but all in all, this has been a wonderful experience.
Speaker 2: We're friends with the actor Russell Crowe, who's down there a lot.
Speaker 4: Oh, okay, that's great, good guy.
Speaker 2: How did you get involved in the alien abduction phenomenon.
Speaker 4: I've always been interested in the subject. As a boy, I read everything I could about UFO, was in Bigfoot, the Bermuda Triangle, et cetera, et cetera, and I had a number of sightings over the years. Never realized I was having alien aduction experiences until I had some full blown encounter experiences, unfortunately in full waking consciousness in September of nineteen ninety and that set me on this path. And then when I did a life review and I took one of those yellow legal pads and wrote down literally every unusual thing that ever happened to me from boyhood. After several pages, I realized that whatever this thing is, it's been with me all my life. And so that set me on the path to learning as much as I could. It was a way to satisfy my curiosity, but also to alleviate the fear interrepidation from the experience to themselves.
Speaker 2: Is there a difference between what we've always known as alien abductions from the grays to the repilions.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there is some degree of fudge factor, George, because I feel that some of the abducting beings commonly referred to as grays or fashions of the grays, they actually work for the reptilians. To be sure, some of these gray fashions. They want to carve out a niche for themselves. They have their own hybridization program going on where they want to prolong their evolution, extend their evolutionary process. But there's no doubt in my mind that certain other types of ets are essentially cosmic vassals of the draco and the reptilians and do a lot of the abducting, a lot of the heavy lifting, a lot of the medical experimentation. So it's a mixed bag that really can't you know, determine on site who are particular et race is working or funting for it. It's a mixed bag, George.
Speaker 2: Historically on this program, James, we've talked about Reptilia needs and their reputation doesn't seem to be too good among some of the guests we've had on the shows.
Speaker 3: What do you think I would.
Speaker 4: Agree with that? Now? Just to let people know that they come in all, you know, types of personalities, if you will, and there are some that are quite pleasant and some that are quite benign. But the ones that are a malevolent they are tuble makers, part of salots, and they've sorted their control on this planet and through humanity through a reptilian human hybridization agenda, and they do things like they rape women, they abduct men, women and children, and they do all kinds of things to us as individually and as a group, and they deserve their malevolent reputation. I'm talking about the negative ones. I'm not saying that all reptilians are maleveled, but certainly the malevolent ones that I've been investigating that they are quite quite dangerous.
Speaker 3: Are they known throughout the gall scene?
Speaker 4: I would say so. I do believe there's something for the notion of the cosmic wars. I'm sure you've had people like doctor Joseph Ferrell and others on here talking about the cosmic war. I'm satisfied that our solar system has been the arena of a massive cosmic war, which is just an extension of wars going on in outer space and actually in the multiverse for countless countless eons. Probably, So what's going on here is just the latest extension. It's managed to work its way, this cosmic conflict all the way to us. Here. You're on the outer rim and star wars terms, where we're nowhere near the center of the galaxy, and yet we find ourselves amidst all this cosmic conflict, and there are beings that seem to war against each other. There have been ivan the sightings of craft shooting each other and chasing each other. Some of these beings don't seem to lot, seem to like each other.
Speaker 2: James kind of painting us a picture of what the reptilian ets look like.
Speaker 4: Not only there are three types of reptilians, and it's not mutually exclusive. Some fall into all three categories. Some are subterrestrial. They've lived within the vast cavern systems beneath our planet since time immemorial. They've just always been there. There's more than one type of them, from what I understand. Some of the more hostile empire building reptilian species underground they have exerted their control over other reptilians which could not stand up to them, essentially turned them into vassals and slaves. And those types of reptilians have been here all along, underground. And then there's thees terrestrial reptilians who literally come from other worlds in our physical plane of existence, in our cosmos, and there are a number of sources or places from where they come from. The Orian consolation, Draco and other places. But I believe that that basic reptilian phylum, the saurian, dinosaurroid lizard like type species, they're scattered all over all over our galaxy. And then the third type is kind of a combination. It's interdimensional in so far as they can alter their density, their physical density, to the point where they can actually slip into a sleeping human being and essentially take over their asshole dreamscape from within. And these beings are generally non corporeal, but if they want to densify their whole being or just a part of their being so that it can make an impact in our reality. For example, they can densify their clause the town, so they can you know, densify their member if they want to rape a human female, et cetera, et cetera. They are masses of frequency and residents, so they can do this. They can alter their frequency. But generally they would reside what we would consider to be in an interdimensional state, non corporeal from our point of view. But again it's a mixed bag, George, because some reptilians that are fully physical in their native habitat, let's say, underground, beneath planet Earth. They can also alter their density, and because they can alter their density, it allows them to ingress egressed into other realities, into other other dimensions. So again it's a mixed bag. There's no hard and fast rule of where they come from or who they are. Generally, there are some that have been native, living on the surface of the world for a long time, continuing underground, the space fearing ones that come here from other worlds, either on spaceships or through stargates. And there are some that are interdimensional if you will, but it's not exclusive. Some reptilians fall into altimate categories.
Speaker 2: Is it conceivable James, that the devil Lucifer might have been biblically confused with a reptilian, Well, yes.
Speaker 4: That's quite possible. In fact, it's quite likely considering in the from the Christian, specially Catholic perspective, the devil is often referred to, where Satan is often referred to as a serpent or a snake. And then there's the story of Adam and Eve in the Garden of Eden being tempted by the serpent. Who can paradox that we talked for some reason and manipulate them or tried to so I believe that, yes, a common depiction in the past of a lizard like type being serpent looking being and equating that with Satan or the devil was quite common. And you a person you may have already had on your show. If not, I mean, he's a great guest to have. Pierre sab he is like a literal living version of doctor Daniel Jackson from Stargate SG. One. He has gone back into the ancient text and translated from the Hebrew, the Aramaic, the Latin, the Greek, and he's proven. I'm satisfied, he's proven that the language and the reality of the existence of these non human beings, particularly reptilians, is embedded in our language, absolutely embedded in our language. References to boats refer to celestial vessels, selectial boats crewed by angelic sailors, and oftentimes these angelic sailors. When you study the etymology and the linguistic connections between languages, they often refer to lizard like wars served the like beings. I would really encourage your listenership to plug into the work of Pierre Softbak. You can get his books and you can you can find his work online What is the motivation of these bad reptilians, James, What do they want? They seem to have this concept of human ownership where similar I guess how humans you know think of lesser animals. That says a food source these reptilians, the negatives I'm talking about regardless in the same way as a resource for them, and they feel they literally own us, literally to the point of taking people up as hosts and possessing them, sometimes part time, sometimes full time. For some ancestral bloodlines, there is a a free disposition if you will, to being taken up as a host by one or more entities. So these these reptilians literally feel they own us. They have presented themselves to us in our past as literal gods. And getting back at pure saltbogg He has proven that the term lord means he who is from a vessel, a celestial vessel, he who is born from a vessel, a celestial vessel crewed by celestial sailors. So even the term lord has an extraterrestrial connotation and underpinning to it. So these reptilians have exerted control and their main plank, their main fundamental building block of this control system is the hybridization process, George, where they've imbued not only their genetics, but along with it their odious characteristics of violence, of rape, of child abuse, et cetera, et cetera. They managed to imbue that into this reptilian human hybrid elite, if you will, that currently has control of our planet on behalf of the full blooded real reptilians and other alien races and subterranean races they're in league with.
Speaker 3: What is their endgame, James? What are they want?
Speaker 4: I do believe it has something to do with our souls. We know that there has been in the recent task you have for us to cull the surface population of the Earth, which is ongoing. But I think it's more than just a deppopulation agenda. I believe that the ultimate disposition of our soul is the grand prize here, because if they can somehow corral our consciousness, our souls for eternity, let's say, then we would be nothing more than an energy source, a plaything for them, if you will, And then they would supplant and replace the humans here with the hybrids to do the menual work to you know, be ponds for their statistic pleasure, et cetera, et cetera. I'm sure you've got David Jacobs on here before, and he's talked about the possibility of these aliens using a hybrid race to supplant the human race. And I think that program is well under way and has been going on for some time.
Speaker 3: What made them so mean?
Speaker 4: I feel that they've never had a compelling reason to evolve. Now again, there are some good reptilians. There are some quite pleasant, benevolent reptulins. I'm not talking about them. I'm talking about the ones that are the source of so many of our troubles here on this planet. They've had no compelling reason to adjust or modify their behavior, and this is just what they do. Control planets, control subject people's, hybridize with them, excuse me, use them in hybridization programs, rape their women, you know, abuse men, women and children, follment all these wars, and we humans, we tend to be in the middle of all these wars. So they see us George as a resource, as a commodity unfortunately in it. But I think the grand prizes are souls.
Speaker 3: Are you concerned about them?
Speaker 4: Yes, absolutely I am, But I'm glad that more people are waking up to the reality of their presence. Ketos to David Ike, who's really pushed up the bar as far as raising awareness about this issue, because for so long myself and my colleagues is labored, you know, anonymously labored in the shadows doing all this work. But when David Ike brought this out to essentially mainstream consciousness, even if people mock and ridicule the notion reptulians, at least they know the concept of reptilians exist. So that's a start. So am I concerned about them?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 4: But I do believe eventually mankind will will overcome at least elements of mankind. I'm not saying there's going to be a massive jail break, but I'm saying that some percentage of humans will eventually throw off this cosmic passalage of the reptilians and their allies. And there's more than one predatory alien species, but the reptilians seem to be one of the main players.
Speaker 2: There's always been taught James that governments have been in cahoots with some extraterrestrials. Is it conceivable that governments are dealing with these reptilians.
Speaker 4: Absolutely. I know that from personal experience. Back in the day, in the early mid nineteen nineties, myself and our team did a lot of field investigations in the High Desert of southern California, and there was an underground base there in the Apple Valley still is, I'm sure Apple Valley Victorville area. An element of US Naval Intelligence resides their operations there. There is also a contingent of reptilians there as well, and they're aware of each other's presence, and at some level they do collude. It's not unusual, for example, for say, a woman to be raped by a reptilian there in the Victorville Apple Valley area of the High Desert in South California, and then shortly after she's raped, and this happened to a personal friend of mine, she is literally teleported somehow to this underground base that's jointly shared by a nable intelligence and these reptilians, and then they immediately task my friend to do remote viewing. Because what often happens, not every time, but quite often sometimes after a woman has been sexually violated by a reptilian her kundolani, she is amped up to an extraordinary degree. So for in the hours and sometimes days after the sexual assault, she is highly highly psychic. So in my friend's case, and I've had her on my show, Lorena, the reptilian that had been messing with her all that time us in her bedroom raped her departed. No sooner had the reptilian departed, she was teleported on the ground base. The military controllers immediately passed her with a remote viewing of certain places in Central Asia and the Middle East, places like that. But they capitalized exploited the fact that her psychic abilities were ramped up because of the reptilian rape experience.
Speaker 1: Listen to more Coast to Coast AM every weeknight at one am Eastern and go to Coast to coastam dot com for more