Speaker 1: Bright.
Speaker 2: All right, job.
Speaker 3: All across the USC Compton, wats Bay to LA. Come on to California, say from valley to valley. We represent that Keller County. So if you're keeping it real on your side of your town, you're tuning into Gainst the Chronicles chronic goals.
Speaker 2: He gonna tell you how we goals. If I lie, my nose will grow like Pinocchio.
Speaker 3: We're gonna tell you the truth and nothing but the truths.
Speaker 1: The chronic goals.
Speaker 2: This is not your average shows.
Speaker 3: You're now tuned into the rail mc ain't big change and big spiels.
Speaker 2: Strictly from the streets.
Speaker 4: Hello, Welcome to the gangst the Chronicles podcast, the production of iHeart Radio and Black Effect Podcast Network. Make sure you download the iHeart app and subscribe to Against the Chronicles. For my Apple users, hit the purple Michael your front screen. Subscribe to Against the Chronicles. Leave a start rating the comment.
Speaker 5: Jill, you know what it is another episode of Against the Chronicles. Got your boy g in the building with the homeboy.
Speaker 4: Big steal in the house. Man, You really missed it in the ATL this weekend. It was going down.
Speaker 1: It was cracking.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, it was super cracking. The funny thing it was, man, Every motherfucker to talk to me was like, where ate at?
Speaker 1: Where ate at?
Speaker 4: I guess they just think were hanging out in the motherfucking up in the room somewhere, just just cracking off the show every week.
Speaker 5: No, I had work to do, man, I mean not like that. This ain't work, you know what I'm saying. But you know some you know, sometimes I still got to hit that road, man and do performances and stuff like that.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 5: That's uh, that's what comes with being you know, still trying to be an artist. I ain't gonna say still trying to be an artist. An artist I think out of paid enough dudes around here, I can claim to be an official artists, you know what I'm saying, Some people trying to be artists or whatever. But yeah, sometimes you still gotta go, uh do the first job, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: You know, well, I would say after twenty after almost thirty years and over twenty million records, so you definitely qualify as some motherfucking artists.
Speaker 1: Little bit st we still working, man. So it is what it is.
Speaker 4: I saw some shit man this morning that actually came man from our uh video o U our videographer Brian. He had sent me some stuff that kind of bothered me.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 4: It was talking about the little cat King Vaughn, you would ran around that ran with a little dirt mm and it pretty much painted him in the light as a serial killer, right, you know, said that, you know, said pretty much said he was a serial killer.
Speaker 1: And I know King.
Speaker 4: Vaughn's mama got kind of hoted that his mama didn't like that and she had wanted to took down but you know, and and looking at it, man, I said, Okay, it was shot pretty well, fairly well, man, it was produced pretty good. But the whole thing about is they called that young nigga a serial killer dog.
Speaker 1: And what qualified him? To me?
Speaker 4: He was more like he was more of a casualty at war. You know, when these guys and these kids come up in these neighborhoods, man, right, and they held down by certain things, you know, they held down by certain factions. And you know, I would say, man, Chicago, it's probably definitely one of the spots in the country that's more as bad as la or maybe worse in some ways with the gang binging shit.
Speaker 5: You know, Yeah, my, my, my, people from Shodown got their fair share of of you know, of underground heroes, so to speak.
Speaker 1: You feel me.
Speaker 5: I don't know if you want to call him a serial killer or like you said, casualties of war. What we get caught up in as a youth trying to represent the neighborhood. I mean, shit, there's niggas who sell you know, niggas who are heavy with the sack.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 5: There's dudes who were just affiliated uh and they're shooters.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 5: And you know, so everybody you know. And once again, I never try to glorify the situation of growing up in the hood, because you become a product of your environment. Some of us can make it out, some of us. It just, you know, hood took you under man. You don't feel me, But I don't know if we called nigga serial killers, you know what I'm saying, because because the young homies or there were certain dudes from the neighborhood who put in much work. You feel me. It wasn't like, you know, wasn't like my people was just out killing random motherfuckers. You know, he wasn't out targeting you know, females and raping and strangling him or you know, breaking in people's homes and acting them up or over killing or whatever. You know, my dude was was I'm a I'm a turf baby, and.
Speaker 1: I think he was just a casualty award.
Speaker 5: I'm a turf baby, and I'm gonna be more maybe even some others are when it comes to representing the turf, and I'm gonna really go all out for the turf. And like you said, sometimes that's casualties of war because you know, you damn show gonna protect your neck.
Speaker 4: You get. He was just with it because after everything that hit, he would be right back out there and would make it so cold with these little niggas today, they out there posting it, they out there on.
Speaker 5: Twitter, and social media is a motherfucker, you know right about now. You know content and clicks and you know it's a way of promoting your click, yourself, your hood, whatever. So you know, it was different from from some of us back in the days. You know, we didn't have social media shit. You know, we banged by hitting up on niggas walls and and and going to places and do taging and shit like that. Ship Now all the days you got all you gotta do is turn on your camera and and a million motherfuckers will see you know, your block and where you're from and whatever. So a lot of niggas, you know, put that on social media because I don't know if it's the you know, glorify this is where we're from. But shit, we know the enemies is watching, so we want to let them know. You give me hell yeah. And you know one of the things that was funny, man, and it wouldn't funny us. I don't mean funny, but I saw them after they killed one of the ops. Man, they're hitting the weed they're talking about, like, yeah, let's say that the nigga they hit up the name was Dulo. They'd be like, yeah, we're smoking in that Dulo pack today.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, that's their thing.
Speaker 5: Young Like you said, we ain't gonna say it's funny, but that's their that's their thing, you know what I'm saying. You know, back in the days, niggas would cross you out, you know what I'm saying, or put that cade next to your name or your neighborhood or you know. Uh, I don't know if back in my day, if it was so blatant. You know what I'm saying to go, you know, we we you know, because we wanted to do niggas wanted to be more were quiet or the set with it real. Mean, you know, ain't nobody trying to go do life in prison. Yeah, so I don't know it. It was different for you know, uh back in the day's time. Now it's like, hey, we're smoking on that pack man, and you know, shit, we might even go to the studio and do a song and name and talk about the nigga who we just smoked. So different times, man, same situations though, you know, oppression and fucked up in the neighborhoods and you know, dudes trying to uplift they blocks and whatever. You know, got to figure out a different way, you know what I'm saying, to be basketball tournaments or football tournaments or some we gotta we gotta learn how to you know, get that aggression out.
Speaker 4: And they chasing that hood fame man, because apparently man like they named blocks after you like, you know, they named old Block, you know right, it ain't that the one they falling, They falling homeboys, they falling comrade. So they you know, dubbed the blocks Old Block, this old Block now. So I guess you know King Vin was starting to make a name in the rap game. Man, you know, Dirky put him on and he just still love them streets.
Speaker 2: Dog.
Speaker 4: So for one of these casts, and I'm not praised this at all. Dog, I love everybody, Dog, but we gotta stop letting these white folks just come in and just disrespect motherfucker's dog. You know, call that man a serial killer. I mean, you know, they but it's always when do we go see the videos about them? I don't see them making videos about uplifting some of the powerful black people in our race, you know what I mean? So some of the powerful individuals that come from our race. Man, it's always on some negative, super negative shit. Dog all the time.
Speaker 5: It's negativity sells controversy, and negativity and just bullshit attracts more attention and positive shit.
Speaker 1: You give me.
Speaker 5: I first, don't want to see about a motherfucker cutting open a ribbon, opening up a motherfucking center for children and shit like that. No motherfuckers want to see somebody getting they ass whipt or two bitches pulling each other hair and fighting and going crazy, or niggas smoking each other or shit like that.
Speaker 1: We as a people, we thrive off.
Speaker 5: Of the other motherfucker's downfall for some reason, instead of trying to uplift you know what I'm saying. It's just unfortunate. That's real shit, though.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 4: I remember one time rest in Peace, the only big site me and him was on a flight to Dubai.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 4: You know, you open that motherfucker for hours, right, and then you got like an eight hour layover in England.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 4: So we in London at the airport, me and him was talking and I'm reading something like some of the you know, hip hop press, right, and they seeing that Lil Wayne is probably the most popular rapper of all time at that time, right, and they say he could possibly be as big as Tupac.
Speaker 2: Right, And.
Speaker 4: I was like, man, no way Lil Wayne could ever be compared to Pucketing. Sight said, Man, I don't know if that motherfucker died, still he might And I said that's deep, man, you more infamous. And when you did, man, you're more fame, you get, you become almost immortal, you feel.
Speaker 1: What I'm saying.
Speaker 5: Yeah, And our and our line of work, yeah, I mean people glorified, if you know, we love to see you know, the backwards pattern.
Speaker 1: For some reason.
Speaker 5: It's crazy an you know, instead of declaring while somebody's alive that you know, he's the greatest in some people's eyes and what they feel. You know, it always takes some some unfortunate incident to where now we're gonna recognize this person as being, you know, the greatest, or he was up there or whatever.
Speaker 1: Get me.
Speaker 5: Some motherfuckers put in work their whole lives and shit, that's crazy, that's to get recognition. But that's why I say, don't give a fuck wow, recognition man.
Speaker 4: Just doing the dumb shit. Like, you know what, I looked at man, us as black people. Man, we got a lot of shit. We need to get together, dog Like I keep looking at us like we keep supporting the Democratic Party, right for example, they don't do shit for us. They promised the same shit every year, dog, but don't nothing ever happen? Right, and without us, the last three motherfuckers the rent for office wouldn't even got to go on to the general election. You know, Hillary Clinton, she lost the disposal we got in there right now, and old boy, the only one that had a good approval rating was Barack Obama, right, and I really don't know what he did.
Speaker 2: I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 5: I don't like to deal with fucking politics, man, because I don't know as long as I can remember, whatever this shit is going back to, I don't know, from the time I was born and fucking fucking Jimmy Carter, fucking Ronald Reagan to fucking Obama to Trump, to.
Speaker 1: Biden too, whoever.
Speaker 5: You as an average motherfucker, I mean, I mean, especially neighborhood motherfuckers. You know, niggas, don't be feeling that shit does anything for the common motherfuck the regular motherfucker. You know, it might help a upper class motherfucker with some taxes, or you know, the rich, you know, be able to do certain shit, or motherfuckers with policies.
Speaker 2: But.
Speaker 5: To a nigga who waken up every morning, gotta feed three or four kids and come up with the hustle and you know, struggling. You know, I go vote and put whoever in office, But at the end of the day, is it even benefiting you know? You know, I still got to get up every fucking morning and go to work and punch the clock, or still try to come up with some means of getting extra finances which I can't get motherfuckers won't give me no loan. I can't get ahead. You know, I'm still in that tack. I'm still in that motherfucking credit score bracket where you know, I'm riding the edge and shit like that. So you know what's benefit me if I put you know, Bill, Steve or Ken in the White House? You know what is a motherfucker fin to walk up to my door in the neighborhood and help my struggle. You know what I'm saying, Come on in this motherfucker. You see me, You see perpetrators. You know they go around you. They filmed a little you know, they filmed a little. Oh we gonna meet this person and her son or his son they dieded. No nigga, I'm a regular motherfucker, get up every morning, go to work, and I done seen fifteen of you niggas go in the office and come out and ain't a goddamn thing into me. Living in South central Watts Compting or wherever the fuck you from.
Speaker 1: Ain't nothing happened to me.
Speaker 5: I've been here for twenty years and ain't a goddamn thing change. So I mean politics, really, you know, whatever it stands for, it really got to benefit the common motherfucker. You know what I'm saying, Somebody I need to run for office. Maybe I should start with being try to be the mayor of Compton and shit, and I fucking I at least try to fix all the potholes first, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: One of the questions I always gonna ask, man, because I know they said it's a shift right now more of the younger Latinos are starting to vote Republican. Surprisingly, that's when I heard. We can't answer that, man, but maybe the guests we got today can't help shed some light on that and some whole bunch of other stuff that we ain't no political show, so that's not our platform. We ain't about to go up and talk about no bunch of politics. But we got Royal TV. Just pop bu man, man, what's going on with you?
Speaker 2: Bro?
Speaker 6: Your dog? I didn't want to get that much into politics because everyone got an opinion and it becomes a crazy thing.
Speaker 2: But I heard some crazy stuff I've never seen now.
Speaker 6: I was listening to what he said, and it's right, but there has been some changes, Like I'll tell you something that Trump did he did a lot of good and bad. He did something for the music business and got us five more percent. That's why we've been getting raisers on They actually been starting to pay more in the digital. He actually signed that bill. I saw that. Then you got Biden. I've seen the worst thing ever. Yesterday. You know, they been trafficking all these kids coming across, letting them come through, losing them. They're not losing them. They know who they selling them to. They found a little eight year old girl yesterday. She had sixty seven different DNA's in her.
Speaker 1: Wow. So that means it's a bunch of dudes. Yeah.
Speaker 2: And she couldn't talk because she was screaming for so so many days while they were raping her that she had no more voice.
Speaker 1: Damn.
Speaker 4: So you think they so you believe that they got a hand and these little kids getting kidnapped and sold and shit.
Speaker 2: Of course they do.
Speaker 6: That wall was getting built, and I could go on and on. For my people in Mexico. You gotta remember, man, there's dudes that come, you know, Mexican Mexico. We got more gold, more oil, harder working people, as they'll say, family or in ten people. But they'll leave their kids to come be a janitor here and send half their money back home and live with ten dudes here just to pay a little bit of rent and send their money back, so just to take care of their families. That's how it tells you how bad the government in Mexico is. So when I saw that wall getting built, people were complaining about the wall.
Speaker 2: I wasn't. I saw that walls.
Speaker 6: It's time to stam the fuck up and get up and fight against the government. You know, there's no gun rights in Mexico. The Cortel got gun the cops got guns, but regular people just have rocks. That's why you always hear about them throwing rocks over there, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: So it's a lot of but and.
Speaker 6: Then we'll get twenty different Mexicans on your comments. They'll be going crazy over there.
Speaker 5: You can't have guns over there, can you. It's against the Yeah, you have to go through a gang of shit to you have to get a pistol over there. I've seen that on some kind of documentary or something.
Speaker 2: People think there's a lot of guns over there.
Speaker 6: There is, But that's just the Cortel and the connected people, right, you.
Speaker 1: Know what I mean?
Speaker 5: At least the cartels. But that's a regular citizen. They won't even let you. You have to go through an extreme amount of scrutinizing to be able to own like a little like thirty eight or some shit like that.
Speaker 2: Anything.
Speaker 6: Yeah, So it's it's but you get a lot of people that'll start going crazy. So there's no win in the conversation, you know what I mean, You know, it's just gonna get people hot rolling around.
Speaker 2: What's going on right now? It's the worst I've ever seen in the world.
Speaker 6: People forget Germany was conquered, Roma was conquered, and right now the way it's going right now, Hey, we could be conquered. The United States got a lot of bad karma from taking my people's land, from bringing people here, all kinds of nonsense, So one day we can't be conquered.
Speaker 4: Power shows everything. Well, you know what though, showing weakness if you look at it on the global scale, aid, it's almost like gangbanging, so to speak. Right right now, you got mother for a bunch of people realizing that by theyselves, America might be a little too strong for them to take on. But now if we click up with China, maybe and we click up with Afghanistan and some motherfuckers that don't like the motherfuckers like you ever see how the small hoods sometime and get together to go against a common enemy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, niggas click up.
Speaker 4: It's going right, It's going down right now on the global scale. Because what America has been doing for a long time, we've been using our currency and our you know goods, and us being the biggest fucking spot on the planet. Well, shit, if you don't do what we say, we gonna cut you off. You can't sell no more shit off here, or we gonna cut aid off of this motherfucker Now motherfuckers is saying we're going to make our own currency and we're not gonna take y'all shit no more.
Speaker 1: Now. How you like that?
Speaker 6: Well, we should have grabbed some balls and make some changes. Yesterday I had seen eighteen more countries just joined up, was Russia and Brazil and China talking about they want to be down with them, not with us. So that's what that's what we don't understand. That's the dumbness of the United States right now, you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: There? They want to take over everything.
Speaker 6: Man, we should be making our own oil our own stuff and this dude is just sleeping.
Speaker 1: Ye, I'm gonna tell you now we don't have some But whin do when do.
Speaker 5: Justus a question that I'm asking because what I've seen over of what has been shown and what policies are presidents even make decisions to do shit?
Speaker 6: He made decisions and when he first got in office, the presidents can make a decision where no one could have. You know, they they signed that.
Speaker 5: But is he not being influenced by all the other motherfuckers? He was doing all those signingsundreds of them, so you feel like nobody is telling him like like when, like when do a president really just exactly when do a motherfucker just really like administration? This is my I don't give a fuck what your shit is, or your shit is, or your shit is. I'm finna do what the fuck I want to do. When has that ever happened? When is a president always just the motherfucking spokesman to some shit like that? The motherfucker got a chicken joint and they get the chicken and put him out on the corner the dance and get everybody to come by the chicken. Right, is that the president does he go, Nah, I'm not doing that shit. I'm gonna do what I wanna do. Or as always, the decisions are from you. You you, and you tell you.
Speaker 4: The one motherfucker that did that shit, and that's what they're liking is Trump.
Speaker 1: Trump winning. That motherfucker. I'm gonna do what the fuck I want to do. And fuck what you're talking about. Fuck what you're talking about. Trump is a businessman, you get.
Speaker 5: That's the difference of a politician and a nigga who know how to make bread.
Speaker 1: You get me.
Speaker 5: Oh the shit y'all talking about that ain't gonna make me no money. This is so I'm gonna go with this.
Speaker 1: You get me. I mean, that's the type.
Speaker 5: But I'm talking about as far as these motherfuckers who get they get out here, they campaign, they shake their hands, kiss the babies. You know, I'm my own motherfucker. But literally, when you get in office, you have no decision making, right, You just basically take the ideas of what everybody throwing at you and what choose.
Speaker 4: What's the best one? No, you pretty much the motherfuckers's making them campaign donations. Got Carl Blanks, So if I gotta I got an oil company sorrow, dude, that's what I'm saying. Think exactly about the royal If I got an oil company and I'm dumping that shit off the coast of Mexico somewhere on the lower and the little motherfucking river somewhere. Hey, man, I don't need them snooping around on my ship at homie. So I'm going to give you this two million for your campaign, which ultimately go to they pockets.
Speaker 5: Right while I say, man, shit don't ever work out for the like for the common man, and come on, man, come on man, it.
Speaker 2: Goes, it goes. It goes from the top to the bottom as a common man.
Speaker 6: Like how many of us got homies that work at the warehouse, not the president, but he'll sell you something at the back. It always goes down to money, even in the streets all the way to the White House, you know what I mean, the White House. They start, like you said, they start taking money, and now they can't move because motherfucker's got them on different things, you know.
Speaker 4: So motherfucker's doing all kinds of shit, and the sniffing cocaine, doing all that kind of shit.
Speaker 2: The White House.
Speaker 4: White Now, yeah, my boy too short said that he said, what are you doing in the White House if you're not selling cocaine?
Speaker 1: You know?
Speaker 4: Hey, So let me ask you this, bro, Do you think Latinos have been programmed to vote Democratic for a whole bunch of years like black people? Because I know, we've been sure of fuck programmed, man, We've been programmed unbelievably. It's they did a couple of little things. They never do nothing. They come and they try to speak a little bit of Spanish. Mexicans get excited and they want to vote for that dude because he's just like us. You know, they start speaking and it's nonsense.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know it's been a whole you.
Speaker 2: Said about selling cocaine America? Sound fitingol right now?
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, for sure you could have stopped all that they letting that all they gotta do is gonna kill a few people and people stop, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Well, you know what, though, Bro, I truly believe that the American government has had a hand in the drug trade worldwide for years. Think about it, like, you know, we went over there. How many motherfuckers You don't seen us go to Iraq and kill we killed, We killed Ben Lawton, we killed the other motherfucker they killed Kadafi. Right, it was over in Africa, right, all those people had what allegedly all of those people had an inn rows to the drug game, right, think about it, bro, How the hell is we funding all this shit and punking the whole world. That's like some global d boys shit to me. You know, hopefully I don't get pulled off, snatched up in some black van or some shit coming on and talking all that shit. But it's the truth when you think about it, right, Like they just had the you know, they finally put it on TV, the Snowfall shit, right, which is really how Freeway ripped. One of the biggest ballers in LA got the sack, you know what I mean, He had the best prices and shit back in the day because he had a motherfucker from over there giving him the dope that was funding the motherfucking war. Who I just found out the day was possibly Oliver North, the nigga that played Teddy in the movie the TV show. You know, So they don't have a hand in doing all that, And what is it? How come you don't never see no epidemics in the fucking white community. You know they do all kinds of shit over there, right, but you never hear about oh such and such daughter, ohded on crack or oh such sex daughter. You know, now it becomes a big deal when it starts impacting they community. The OPIU shit, you feel what I mean, the opia crisis that got with heroin, the peels and all this shit. Man, So I believe the government has a hand and all this shit. They get money, texts and all that shit.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 4: I can't, man, I can't take a shit without the government not knowing. They know everything, dog, they know everything we doing. You ever noticed when you're on your cell phone, bro, Think about when you're on your cell phone and you might have been in a car dealership that day when you go home and you looking at some shit, you go see all car ads that day. If you and a motherfucking Alberson's going grocery shopping, look at your phone next.
Speaker 1: Time, dog, turn that GPFS off.
Speaker 4: They tracking every fucking thing that we're doing. Dog fucking gpss off. Even c Ah, you don't believe the expence exactly, That's fine because when you're in that area, your GPS knowing, oh this nigga just came from the grocery or he was next to the grocery store.
Speaker 6: So now yeah, still called me earlier, and all of a sudden I started getting ads from Budwise.
Speaker 1: Maybe I don't follow a lot of ship man.
Speaker 6: Man, they put a transgender on the beer, why, well they lost to everybody.
Speaker 2: Nobody wants to drink at any board, all the all the executives.
Speaker 4: Just see, that's that's what you know, what it is. Motherfuckers is doing too much. There's too many people trying to appease everybody. Hey, if you remember, because me and you both said these motherfuckers, I don't I don't get. I don't get.
Speaker 5: Like like like nobody has a like personally to each his own right to each his own. You do what the fuck you want to do. But I don't know why, Pete, why why the city situation is feeling like like, you.
Speaker 2: Know what, I think Budweiser needs to sponsor.
Speaker 1: The show Miller like our sponsors. So yeah, you can't. I mean what did they feel like, did they or did they.
Speaker 2: Get actually did they hired a transgender?
Speaker 1: And heuser Busch?
Speaker 6: No, I'm someone that wanted to be woke from the White House like a lady.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: He came and said, you gotta connect to the people, and this was her big plan.
Speaker 4: Just see, you know what my thing is, bro, I have no problem with it. I have no problem with it.
Speaker 5: But but but you gotta stop thinking like this is the new format. Like my grandfather still here, my grandmother, you give me like like I don't. I don't like again, no disrespect, no disrespect into each his own none, you get me. I have no problem with gay people, transgender nothing.
Speaker 1: I'm not.
Speaker 5: I'm not homophobic. I will shake your hand, give you a pound. How you doing today?
Speaker 1: Nothing like, no problem, But but.
Speaker 4: You can't.
Speaker 1: The tradition is tradition.
Speaker 5: I'm just I'm just saying and and nobody wants to be like, oh I want to include y'all.
Speaker 1: We don't want to you know, have y'all. That's not it.
Speaker 5: But but but yeah, like like it's just like me with with when it comes to making records, I gotta consider my foundation before anything.
Speaker 1: I gotta consider the.
Speaker 5: People who put me here before I go let me try some new fucking shit. Okay, I gotta consider you, gotta consider your foundation and the people who have put you in the situation to become who you are. So I don't know why they felt like, let's just do this because what they're the majority?
Speaker 1: Now, I don't.
Speaker 5: No, I'm saying for the person who told them let's run with this campaign, did they feel like this campaign and this whatever that that they are the majority of the people.
Speaker 6: With the administration White House? They went all the way up to there like they've been putting these in women's sports and all kinds of crazy stuff. You know, they've been putting doing all this nonsense.
Speaker 1: It's just I don't get that move.
Speaker 5: And for somebody as as as big as them, it's them to feel that.
Speaker 2: You're the Christmas beer every year, the big old hoares, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: What happened to the Clydesdalees. They try to.
Speaker 6: Bring it back to They try to show all these beer in front of all these Americans.
Speaker 1: Oh no, now, now, now you have you have spooked to me?
Speaker 4: On sponsor by Miller, you feel what I'm saying. Nothing on the cover, man, just playing the fine pills and beer. That's all motherfuckers want to see. You gotta understand who your base of people is, right, More motherfuckers in middle of America drink beer than any place probably on the fucking planet. Right, we gotta stop trying to shove our lifestyle in each other's face. Dog, If you like getting your nipples licked, and you a head of sexual man, that don't mean you gotta be in front of the motherfucking cameras getting your lip nipples licked. Whatever happened to some shit? You just staying in the motherfucking bedroom. Dog, whatever it is you do, do your thing. I don't give a fuck what you do.
Speaker 2: You know, And and.
Speaker 6: Well, I was gonna say earlier when he was talking about this beer and all stuff, they went, let me tell you how crazy you said about Latinos and Mexicans being overlooked on everything.
Speaker 2: Look at we We've even got looked over on all TV shows.
Speaker 6: And even though where the majority of people all the West Coast, they even put even the beer. They put gays and transgenders in every TV show now, but no Mexicans.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: We ain't a whole bunch of black people on that muscle either.
Speaker 2: Put the black guys, the gay dude on the show. They won't have no Mexicans.
Speaker 1: We'll talk, you.
Speaker 4: Know, well, crazy, Well, how come hold on now what you're talking about now? You talked about the masculization of the black male and Lantina, But listen what I'm saying right that far if you ever noticed, but look at this though eight all the people they had on TV back in the day, like James Evans was what strong black father didn't take no shit. You know, cut the motherfucking gangsters. You ain't come over here fucking with my daughter. You know what I'm saying. You had a certain motherfucker that was on there right now. You see this black dude. How many thugs have you seen on TV? Black thugs? And they put somewhere in this storyline they was gay like they had to show Chicago. Right, the one brother, I forget the actor's name, but he quit the show. But he got kicked off the show because she wanted to make him come back next season as a dude that was fucking with a transgender person.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 4: He said, no, I'm not doing that. That's not what I signed up for. You then tell me about that shit. I'm not doing it. He gets fired off the show. Had that been a nigga telling the girl, Hey, you gonna have to sleep with this dude or a white especially a white woman. You gonna have to sleep with this dude. She could have been like, no, I don't do that. She couldn't have got fired, and they'd have raised all kind of hell. But you can kick this man off the show because you don't want him kissing another nigg in the mouth.
Speaker 6: They got white dudes playing Mexicans. Have no white guy playing blue dude. But that they even have oriental shows. It was all Orientals.
Speaker 5: They got a gang of uh, they got a gang of Asian shows. I look on you look on Netflix. I was just talking about this last night and I was like, since the Squid Game show, a lot of Orients. Uh yeah, I watched that about the games and they rest.
Speaker 1: I forgot. I've been watching it. They got that. They got that.
Speaker 5: The movie, the movie that won, the one, the one that won the Oscars and all that. That's that's a lot of Asians in it. I watched the program last night. It's uh, it's called called Beef. That's all Asians.
Speaker 1: You know what. I don't got No, don't got no problem.
Speaker 5: With no, no, no, we we we not prejudice or it's not none of that. Like I said, I I man me, I've I've met so many diverse people in my career. I mean, from Mexicans to blacks, to whites to Asians. I mean, there's a lot of cool motherfuckers, if you really give thee I've met. Yeah, I've met a lot of cool motherfuckers. But you know, in situations that we control, that we can't control. You know what I'm saying, It's always gonna be a push to gender when it comes from them. You get me shit Royal. You know one thing about it is necessary. It's necessary that you had a BT's of the world. It's necessary you had to Telemundo's and you know, different places. That's why it's important. As what we do is artists, man and creators. We need to make our own ship thog. But that was a slick one. You threw Telemundo. So the Munda's cool, but it's not English with you still normal. They're not speaking Africa and they're speaking well.
Speaker 4: The thing is I'm not. The thing is I'm African American, but I'm on the I ain't. You know, I'm not African.
Speaker 1: I don't. I can't speak one language, you know what I mean exactly.
Speaker 4: I can't speak one African's language, even though I think that would be cool to learn. At least you still know your native language. You know. It's like, I'm I'm Nigerian, I'm like Geryan, I'm from the Igbo tribe. I know all that, but I can't speak our language over there.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 4: At least you still na at least you still got that homeboy. You know, it's a lot of stuff in this country though. Man, that's kind of going backwards and again, do what you want to do, man, but everything ain't meant for public display all the time. It's motherfuckers in there, and they all kinds of freaking shit.
Speaker 1: That's not gay.
Speaker 4: It's motherfuckers, then some weird shit mother Some motherfuckers like dudeing them like motherfuckers, shitting on them. Some people like people to piss on them. Some people want to be spit on and beat on.
Speaker 6: I know a lot of strippers. They tell me crazy stories. There's dudes that going there to happen, step on their balls with high heels. Yeah, they girls three in their bucks. I'm like, what the he Well, what you're not gonna do? You not gonna see a dude on the side walk out there. When you walk outside getting this nut stumped on, you go to jail. We gotta stop trying to enforce shit on every Everything ain't meant for public conception. What you do in your bedroom is your business. Now, motherfuckers want to put that out there, and if you say something about it, or you are racist, you you're prejudiced. No, it don't mean I'm racist or praisers. I just don't want to see that shit exactly. And I don't want my my nieces and my nephews. If I had grand children, I wouldn't want to them at home watching TV. Now, you got to explain some shit way earlier than you playing to it.
Speaker 2: You gotta know.
Speaker 6: The craziest thing eight we were talking about the TV shows and everyone got to they always have to have one gay or training in the show, now right. The craziest thing that's weird to me is if you ever noticed, and I try not to notice, but like we said, we're watching the show, they'll have a sex scene. Was a was a trying or gay more crazy than a straight sex scene?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: And now you my mouth all crazy and do all you see all kind of reaction.
Speaker 4: I checked this out though. Bro, you got grandchildren, right, how old are your grandchildren? Eight and eight and four? Okay, so you're sitting at home with your eight year old grand child. Some ship pop some ship pop on TV, and now all of a sudden, you got the kid looking at you like, Grandpa, what the fuck is going on?
Speaker 6: I got a crazy story in that one. I was watching the Muppet Babies and I.
Speaker 2: No big deal. My little granddaughter put it on. She gets all excited.
Speaker 6: The music's all loud pumping, and all of a sudden, Gonzo now is a transgender.
Speaker 1: So they don't made the mump of the damn transgender Gonzo.
Speaker 6: He said they were gonna have a ball, and all of a sudden he starts crying, and the fairy godmother come.
Speaker 2: What's wrong, Gonzo? Oh, they're gonna have a ball.
Speaker 6: And I want to wear makeup and I want to have a dress, but they're gonna laugh at me.
Speaker 2: Don't weary, Gonzo.
Speaker 6: I'm like, what the hell, I'm watching this clearly, and I'm like, all of a sudden, she goes boom and she goes Remember it was a Cinderella ball, so remember you have to be home by twelve o'clock or it all, you're gonna be back to normal.
Speaker 1: He go turn back into a man, so she put so she puts.
Speaker 2: Him on a dress.
Speaker 4: If he was a man, he's a fucking muppet. That's crazy.
Speaker 6: They put they put him on a dress, and then she covers his face, like in a face mask, so you don't notice who he is, you know, because Gonzo got that big old honker, you know what I'm saying. They covered up. He goes to the thing and they're at the ball and they're having a boring time. They're having a they don't know what to do. They're like, so Gonzo, they don't know what's Gonzo? Right, He's Oh, he's just a He's not a he, he's not a her, he's a something.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And they go.
Speaker 6: He goes, I got an idea, guys, and he brings out a colorful dance floor like the seventies, and he goes, let's do this dance and they all they're all getting excited. They're having the best time of their life, and then it's ever. He goes, I gotta go, and he disappears. And the next day they're at the sandbox and he starts crying again because they're like.
Speaker 2: That, hey, that day guy it was on that day was great.
Speaker 6: He had all kinds of dances and okay, they were all excited about that person. He wanted to say who who? They said person? He said, who is he was? So he cried again and Frank said, what he goes, I want to tell him it was me. So she puts him back in his dress and everything, and he tells him the guy the person last night was me and he all start clapping for him. I'm like, oh my god, I'm like, no, kids, I don't I've never seen.
Speaker 2: No se sex.
Speaker 5: This is this is what my thing is about that Because they're gonna they're gonna say that who says that a kid.
Speaker 1: Shouldn't see that? Right?
Speaker 5: That's gonna be their argument because they claim, like, why shouldn't a kid have the choice right of being what they want? Right, I'm gonna say, I have a problem, Like I don't understand what's the what's the push at the at the children for that? Like I understand as a as a as a mature, a dolt, you have the choice to be whoever you want to be whatever, Like.
Speaker 1: I don't know, Like.
Speaker 5: I like I had a son, you get me, was raising him whatever, you know, and and it was present the l G. You know, it was present. But you know, I made it a point that you know, my son watch football on Sundays. I made it a point that you know, he participated in sports.
Speaker 1: You know, I don't know.
Speaker 5: I didn't give you know, as a father, I had a son, so it wasn't like things. It wasn't like when my son was born. I automatically went, oh, if he wants to dress up like a little girl, when whatever, whatever, then I'm all for it. Me as a man and as a father, said, that's my son, so.
Speaker 1: He's going to do boys stuff. You get me.
Speaker 5: I didn't. It was like, okay, I'm gonna give him the choice. Like so on Christmas, I'm gonna go buy a boy doll and a girl doll and give him the choice of what he wants to play with.
Speaker 1: You get me. I didn't.
Speaker 5: On his birthday buy him a blue bike and a pink bike and go which one you want to ride? You want to ride the one with the straight bar or do you want to run and ride the one with the basket and the.
Speaker 4: Bar that goes down. I just all to bet y'all.
Speaker 1: I rode my sister bike sometimes shiite, but still I didn't and not like you gonna be a man or or or I'm ana fuck you up. This found the natural order thing.
Speaker 2: I just, I just, I just I didn't want to in your conversations.
Speaker 6: Right, But some people might get offended, and they shouldn't because we're just telling the man side of being.
Speaker 5: Oh no, I'm not trying to offend nobody who I mean because nowadays you have two men or two women raising children. You get me, And of course they are gonna be objective to Oh well, I'm not gonna raise my child to feel like it's almost like they present little kids to be gay like no, But but to them, I guess because they are and what they went through growing up. You get me, because let's face it, you knew some some you knew some kids when you went to school and high school and whatever who were gay, right, we all did?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 5: So did we fuck with them? No, we didn't tease them or whatever. Did they get teased? Did they get teased or fucked with?
Speaker 1: Probably? Okay?
Speaker 5: So to them at least a bad taste in their mouth on how they went or raise their children, because let's face it, two men together, two women together. Okay, so the premonition is automatically for their kid. I'm gonna raise my kid with the open opinion that you can be what the fuck you wanna be.
Speaker 1: You get me.
Speaker 5: If it's a little boy and it's two women, I'm not gonna raise you necessarily to go.
Speaker 1: You gotta play football, you gotta wear you get me.
Speaker 5: No, Because at five or six years old, if he comes in and go, oh, I want to put on some pink shorts and a Cinderella shirt, they're gonna dress him in that.
Speaker 1: You get me. So I just don't understand why. It's like you like, I have nothing against it, you know, like.
Speaker 6: Drama at school and there the poor little kid comes in a pink dress. You know, I don't care what they're gonna say. It's wrong, but he's gonna get teased.
Speaker 5: What I'm saying, well, why is the but why is the fucking Why is the kid in the fifth or sixth grade or whatever grade you are. Why are they Why are they deciding, oh, I want to go to school in the pen dressing.
Speaker 1: It ain't just about it ain't just then they allowed to wear dresses. Listen to this.
Speaker 4: Washington passed the bill aligned the whereabouts the children to be hidden from parents who don't consent to gender transition surgeries. Washington State Senator marcle Lys announced on Twitter that his state Senate passed SB five five nine nine, a bill that would give the state government to power to take children away from their parents if the parents do not consent to the child's gender transition surgery, in early March. At that point the bill was headed to the House. They just passed the House and is not headed back to the Senate for a consideration. That the changes made Democrats sign Yeah, check this out. Lives, the sponsor the bill sharing the bills passing, said tonight we passed number SB five five nine nine to ensure at risk you've had access the shelter while seeking things.
Speaker 6: You know, a kid from twelve to fifteen year old. We were all there at that age and you don't know shit. You know, you think you're no shit. So these kids are going to cry to their teacher and the government will come take the kid. And when you ask words my kid, they don't got to tell you anything. That's crazy.
Speaker 5: I just you know, because as a twelve or fifteen year old kid. Excuse my language, but I want it pussy. Yeah, I mean, I just you get me like this.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 2: Imagine you're looking for your kid and the police nobody will tell you.
Speaker 5: Your kids because what he said, Because I want to stop my daughter from becoming a man, or I want to stop my son from becoming a woman at fucking twelve years old.
Speaker 4: Okay, listening with this I'm listening with this shit. Listen to what this shiit say. Tonight we passed SB five five nine nine to ensure at risk you have access to shelter when seeking gender affirming or productive care. Trans youth have been under a nationwide attack, but hashtag w A Legg continues to fight for trans rights. Katie Disker for a Journalist and Washington posted about the bill as well as saying, last night, Washington babes, you know, pass this bill. All Democratic voted, All Democrats voted yes, and all Republicans voted no.
Speaker 6: And you know what, and I would say, I'm gonna say, like this from my people, fuck that shit. Transgender is not even one percent of this country, of our people. They don't give a fuck about it. We got a little eight year old girls getting raped by sixty seven men, and they're not even talking about on the news.
Speaker 1: Ain't talking about it. The first time I heard something about it was when you told me right now.
Speaker 6: Which is one transgender gets bullied, and they're gonna cry about that. But an eight year old girl gets raped by sixty seven men at the border. That's fucking And they got thousands, there's like two hundred thousand people coming across. Half of them are kids. They don't even know where the kids are at, so imagine what's happening.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but that's that's something they not. We don't care about transgender. You got their MC. I don't care about that.
Speaker 5: Ship at them because that's something that we don't want reflected on us because you get me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, our administration is gonna is going to is going to.
Speaker 6: Said if you say you're training at the border, they automatically bring you over gay or gender. That was yesterday news that they're letting them come across. They're telling the people to say that at the border.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 4: And then you know the House Republicans, they just passed the builded to band transgender women and girls from school, school or sports, you know what sports you see they put it as a headline.
Speaker 2: Wrong and no.
Speaker 4: What they try to do is cut the sports part off because they want to, you know, to say, oh school, yeah, the banding people to see. People don't read shit right, and they automatically jump the conclusion, oh they're not letting the girls go to school or whatever.
Speaker 1: You know, My thing is this, bro, and me and Glasses had a conversation about this. Bro.
Speaker 4: If you're gay, if you want to be a man and you want to be a woman, that's your business. That's your business. But let's stop putting this in front of the kids. Dog and you know what, and let's keep traditional superheroes not But listen, dog and I ain't trying this man.
Speaker 6: You want to talk about all it, I can't talk about me and HS big old concert Global Theater may six naked women on stage.
Speaker 1: Women are you gonna be? You can cancel, man, you gonna fucking around and cancer? I get it.
Speaker 2: There's gonna be Missacha there.
Speaker 6: There's gonna be a lot of by women, gay women, and I'm lesbian.
Speaker 1: It's perfect time.
Speaker 4: You know what The thing is though, Bro, The thing is this man. We don't got way too sensitive in this motherfucking country. Dog to where you almost. Man, you know I had a motherfucker in the car. Tell me one time, one uber driver, I had dog. You know, this motherfucker told me he asked me. He said, he just volunteered to me. Yeah, I'm happily. Me and my husband had been married for two years. I'm like, they're trying to fuck with my phone. I'm like, man, I ain't ask you about you. Just take me to where the fuck I'm going. Right over, you take me to where the fuck I'm going? And he said, and I said, that's very nice. I'm happy for you. He says, oh, you look like you don't like that. I said, I said, honestly, my man, I don't give a fuck who you got married to. Just take me to way. I'm running late for a meeting. He tells me you're a racist. I no longer want to continue this ride and pulls over, kick me off the motherfucking car. Hey, I didn't ask this motherfucker who he's married to. I don't give a fuck.
Speaker 2: You put.
Speaker 1: Yeah, don't. I don't know.
Speaker 5: I think, you know, they be feeling like, you know, theyve fought so hard, you know, like a motherfucker that fought with for cilvil rights or slavery shit or whatever. They feel like they done fought so hard to be recognized that they want to be considered like like just normal motherfuckers people, and people get it and and that's just not it. And then you know, motherfuckers all want to be talkative and ship and sometimes you know, I have nothing against the ship, but I don't want to be included.
Speaker 1: I don't want to be included.
Speaker 2: You get me.
Speaker 4: So, you know, as a driver still as a as a rider, I just want to ride, manet.
Speaker 1: I don't want to.
Speaker 4: Participate the conversation. That's nice for you. I ain't got no conversation for you. Just you know.
Speaker 5: But they they get very offensive. They get very offensive, man, So you gotta tread. That's that's that's what. That's what motherfucking thing that motherfuckers know. You got the tread very lightly TV man, I'm telling you, when they come, you got the tread real lightly.
Speaker 1: When it comes to that click, you still.
Speaker 2: Got a TV show car. Obviously, race is coming out.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 1: I married his black wife, Yes, stupid, it's gonna I'm good.
Speaker 6: House and we argue and make jokes all day, and our kids always waiting to go to school and stuff.
Speaker 1: About the ship. He wound up marrying my ex and I wind up Mary and he is.
Speaker 2: His gardener and he's a mall cop. He's talking about girl.
Speaker 4: The homie next door to drive the motherfucker ups truck right, always beating the up truck leads in the morning. We tell you what you're like, fuck you, always fre like fuck you.
Speaker 6: Our neighbors gonna be this white border Patroy Ajan and he's I'm illegal. He's trying to tell him every time he's behind me, like look at him. But all the border with trading seasons is still robbing his house.
Speaker 1: That's cracking, obviously racist.
Speaker 2: Hopefully coming to Hulu soon. We gotta get writing on that home.
Speaker 4: Fortunately, man, we lived in the day of time that where we can do any fucking thing we want to. Man. You know, when we first started this podcast, man, we didn't have no situation that we just got together because we wanted to do it. You know, it was something I had in my head I wanted to do, so I got cracking on it.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 4: Right now we got the ability to make our own fucking movies if we want to, dog, it ain't gotta put no, you could put all misgans and if you want to.
Speaker 2: Axicans, all missics and we eight on there. So we get this claim all kind of stuff.
Speaker 4: But you know, you know, you come to time, man, and this is how honestly feel about shit. Man, if you don't like certain shit, don't look at it. You feel what I'm saying. It's like people always want to come in this show, doesn't have we need to put more you know, LGBT people in here. You have to do how the world is represented. I don't have a problem with a gay person being the thing as long as he's a gay character. It's like I looked at it now they by the turn Robin gay. That was where Batman and Robbin they about to make him a gay character, right or his son a gay character. It's just too much going on right now, man, And why should you have to explain this shit to some kids from some cartoons?
Speaker 2: Dog, you know what you you know what you like today? Like a white man, man, I got a black friend. I got a black friend.
Speaker 1: Oh no, dog like that.
Speaker 2: We actually got we got it.
Speaker 4: We actually got an LGBT show on the network. Dog Eat My Ta Eat My Taco. The the Homegirls right there. So I don't have a problem with that show. But let me ask you all this height you got grand children, right, No, you don't have no grandkids, right, you got little nieces and nephews though, right?
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: If you come in there and they watching pouring on a TV, you go turn it off, right, you gonna say, what the hell y'all looking at the turn that shit off. It's the same thing with that. Kids don't need to be exposed. Let them little niggas go play with marbles and crayons and look, look Katie play with her dressids and ship and they decide.
Speaker 1: When they get there.
Speaker 5: They feel like, but they feel like who says that's that's who says that's the right way? They they are trying to They are, like they said, they're going for the foundation of of of shit to where they're saying, like, well, who's to say that a kid should be playing with a truck if he's a boy, or a girl should be playing with dolls.
Speaker 1: If she you get me?
Speaker 5: They feel they feel like, I mean, honestly, they feel like from the time a child is born, it should be a choice to what they want to be.
Speaker 1: And I don't I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I'm think of a choice if somebody and and I'm just I'm just saying, like, you know, I was raised by a mother and father.
Speaker 2: You was, you was?
Speaker 5: You know, that dates back to as long as we know, right, that's been the foundation of what you know, God and life and all that.
Speaker 1: But they.
Speaker 5: They test that, they test no, they test that because they say, well, you know, because some people try to push the Bible on them and tell them, you know, this was written and God said this, and God says that, and they go says who, They go says who? Who says who? Because we feel like this is who we are and this is who we should be. So I don't know, like like y'all said, I was raised to where you got a little boy, he should be playing football, playing with truck, he should like pussy girls. You go, if you got a little girl, you know, she should play with dolls, calm hair, wear little dresses. Blah blah blah. Don't let dudes get no pussy. That that's that's what the raising.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 5: I didn't, you know, I didn't know anyone or being raised or coming up as a kid as I was. I didn't see on TV where Tom and Bill was hugged up on the couch together. I saw, I saw the Jeffersons, I saw good Times, I saw Brady Butch.
Speaker 1: It was a man and a woman. You know when I saw.
Speaker 5: When I saw ship like threes Company, when it was two girls and the dude staying together, I was like, Oh, that nigga fit to be stroking both of them.
Speaker 1: I wasn't. I never thought like.
Speaker 5: I never thought like, oh, the two girls is fit to hooked up, and he fit to better.
Speaker 1: He fit to be. He fitl be stroking Larry downstairs.
Speaker 2: He did.
Speaker 1: I just was like, Oh, this nigga got it going. Oh he lived it with two fucking broads. It's fit to be cracking. That's how I was raised. You know what I'm saying. Everybody was doing the same shit. I just guess what.
Speaker 2: Everyone was born from that same shit.
Speaker 1: Too, That's what I'm saying. Dog. And it's like.
Speaker 5: Like, again, did you know somebody when you were in that age group of on fifteen sixteen, seventeen, eighteen nineteen, even when you turned twenty twenty one, you knew somebody was gay?
Speaker 4: No, they turned this now they turned the shit out. It's like we got to know what gay was knowing at the appropriate time. I wasn't no little kid worried about who the fuck was gay, cause ain't know nothing about that shit.
Speaker 5: I didn't y'all saying that when I was born. I knew souper for friends football. I didn't see Batman and Robbing doing shit together. I didn't see you get me. I saw wonder Woman in the little panty suit.
Speaker 2: I was.
Speaker 1: I was turned on.
Speaker 2: I was.
Speaker 4: I wasn't fucking I wasn't fucking turned on by Batman's little draws.
Speaker 3: You get me.
Speaker 1: I was turned by I was turned off by Wonder woman titties and the I.
Speaker 4: Think every little kid, every little boy in the country when you heard that dump dump dump dump dump the wonder Woman and saw her running the slope most of the street and them breast bouncing up and down and that ass bouncing, you was like, God, damn, wonder woman.
Speaker 1: You know, I just you get me.
Speaker 2: I just we didn't have to wonder if she was a woman.
Speaker 5: But see, you know it's crazy and and and again, no disrespect they wet conversation, no disrespect to each is on you. You you can't get mad at someone's opinion and views which is true and that's not. And I don't understand that because like it gets to the point like if you're not on board with what we're pushing, then we're gonna get everyone to just.
Speaker 1: Say fuck you. And to me, that's some that's some fuck ump ship it is.
Speaker 4: You know what, man, it's just like this, if I eat porks ups and y'all gonna eat pork ups or what fuck y'all? If y'all gonna eat pork you eat this porks up. It's like you almost trying to just it's like you almost trying to force a motherfucker into doing some shit you don't want to do.
Speaker 1: They force it.
Speaker 5: It was like when the kids come, they just learned a lesson my thing. I've always said this, and I said it like this, like you know, they they don't like to be made fun of. They don't like, you know, when comedians do certain skits and all of that, but they fight so hard to have equal rights as a regular person. I tore up in school, so I don't know, you know what I'm saying, But but to them, it's not seen as funny, like, oh, Dave, Chapelle or Martin or any comedian to get on stage and they'll talk about they'll talk about the broke nigga, or they'll talk about the female who fucking everybody, or they'll talk about that you give me, or they'll they'll stereotype the essay homies or you know that it's it's done in comedian shows.
Speaker 1: Okay, But the minute you say something you like, why is that?
Speaker 5: Why can't why can't y'all be a part of the Mexican joke or the black joke or the Asian short joke or the motherfucking Asian who can't drive?
Speaker 2: Or the three people? Why is that racism?
Speaker 6: And all the in the eighties member of the comedians and they are you know, you go to a bar and there's three guys, a black guy, a.
Speaker 1: White guy in arab you.
Speaker 4: Know, right, like why why do why do you fit? Why do you feel that they think that we can't.
Speaker 1: Be a part of the joke? Why? Man?
Speaker 4: You know what I think? Man, I think it's people reinforcing their insecurities. Dog And like you said, you might have had something happen. Every kid don't got you know, like even with all we raised the whole generations soft ass motherfuckers. Because if I was a little kid, if I came home and the motherfucker don't suck me in the face, she wouldn't gonna go back up to the school talk about you got bullsh ass.
Speaker 6: Hey, this is the same thing in the hood. Was the cops that were bullied and beat up. Now they want to beat up everybody because the cops thing were happening was just the same.
Speaker 4: Ship Dog like like like like the overweight person. They had to take the jokes, they had to go through the frustrations of you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Now they feel now they they feel like like like like like down ship be it. Big is with it.
Speaker 4: You know, a big girl or a big dude is like, I don't give a fuck. So But but you understand what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: They had to endure the jokes going through high school and they have biggie drawns and you know, they had to do all the ship.
Speaker 1: But now it's funny for everybody. Dog, the fat white girl's got the brothers. This motherfucker.
Speaker 5: I'm just saying, like we've all had to We've all had to endure or be the butt of the joke at one time. So I just I'm just curious to why they are and and and especially if it's in a joke form, I don't understand why they get so offended, you know, And like, hey, shit, I would was big one time. Should I went to the comedy place and the nigga had a field day on me. You give me like that motherfucker whole show was about me.
Speaker 4: All I did was walk in and sit down, and that nigga changed his whole fucking Joe grab.
Speaker 5: Man, I'm wearing size eight and three quarter head. What he jokes, That's what I'm saying, Like dog is what it is is. You know, I'm fucking like, oh, nigga, I'm fitna get you tonight. Nigga, let me just scrap my whole motherfucker's eye. This nigga walked in here, This nigga walked.
Speaker 4: In here with the biggest motherfucking That motherfucking hat was like this when he came here.
Speaker 5: But fuck you gotta endure it right up. He laughing, Like if mom be laughing, I'm not gonna take it personal. So if if if if you're gay, do you go to a comedy club? Do you go to a comedy show. Do you subject yourself to be a punchline? Do you get offended by that? Because he talking about them, they black, He talking about them, they Mexican, he talking about them, they Asian.
Speaker 1: Like and if you're a white boy going to a black comedy so of course.
Speaker 5: But but you don't, but you don't, you don't see them go, oh, I went to the comedy show. That motherfucker got the layered or the Caucasian jokes was just throwing nigga, the slave jokes was going that the motherfucking small dick jokes was going. But you see the motherfucker right over there in the corner laughing, like the motherfucker that shit was funny? Is that shit was funny as a motherfucker? But for comedy, because he begging on me, that's.
Speaker 1: What you're there for.
Speaker 5: So do they do they go willingly or do they go just the motherfucking boycott the show because they know it's gonna be something gay jokes to choose, like what his name was it? Like they did with like they did with Dave, they wanted him canceled and he wanted and my thing is okay, So y'all not a part of the jokes like, well.
Speaker 2: You know what it is.
Speaker 4: This is one person in the building all the time. It feels like he's just talking about her.
Speaker 5: She don't know you, but like, shit, if nigga, if you, if you a fat motherfucker or whatever, and you walk into.
Speaker 1: My comedy show, Oh, I'm fit to get you.
Speaker 5: I'm fit to get you for the time you walk through the door to the time you sit down.
Speaker 1: I fit to go hard. But I don't. It's nothing personal. You get me.
Speaker 5: This is my stage presence. I'm here to make everybody and this motherfucker laugh. I might stay on you for ten minutes and then go back to my regular program.
Speaker 4: But motherfuckers is so sensitive nowadays. Dog motherfucker's are sensitive. You say, some shit dog. They don't have just your hope. Yo, you are racist or you're a racist. Well you don't like us, I'm going to the network. I'm going to the people. Band band band, shut you down. Fuck that ship, and and and and I bring it the next show man.
Speaker 1: I get it. I mean, I mean, you know, it's a catch twenty two.
Speaker 5: I guess for them, you know, because you know they they they want to be you know, recognized as being regular people.
Speaker 1: You get me, which they are, you're regular people. You get me? What man?
Speaker 4: We but it shut this one down. Man, you want to talk to fucking around, get canceled. Least you still got your career mind.
Speaker 5: You're gonna tell a motherfucking don't you buy another motherfucking rap record and ship and man like you say thank you, man to the hommy Royal Teeth for just stopping by the.
Speaker 6: Day stop by getting ready for our new show, the All Man Show that we're about to do, the All.
Speaker 4: Man show Man and we need to and we need to go ahead and break this up.
Speaker 6: And we got the only fans about to crack off in the back right here, yep, ladies out there.
Speaker 4: Man, we selling the picks Man at eight for the hundred dollars a piece. So if y'all want to see him, h you actually got a lot of female fans, doog?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Right, yeah you do.
Speaker 4: You actually got a lot of female fans. They that's they come to be. Think where is mc at Like I ain't came to see the motherfucker sign?
Speaker 2: Kick?
Speaker 5: Where that what they ain't gonna do? And it's only fan kicks off and it's all LBG try to stay working. I try to stay working man. That's it man, I'm trying to stay working man.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, for sure. Man.
Speaker 6: Well, we thank you to my tackles. When's that gonna start? Supposed to be start every Tuesday?
Speaker 4: No, yeah, eat, my tackle was out now man. So y'all they just dropped their first episode Friday drops every Tuesday. New episode to be out tomorrow. We got a whole bunch of good ship cracking.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: We gotta get eight going with the stash spot we got.
Speaker 4: We got all kinds of ship going, man. So that's just shi. That's a move. Got to just stay working man. That show from my China man right there. For my people out there like to smoke, we got this M three three premium pre rolls. It's a hybrid right here. Or y'all got them fused with them liquid diamonds and shit. Y'alls trying to get the motherfucker. How high can a motherfucker get? I can't smoke that ship. Ain't be smoking. No, I drink that ship. Y'all try these right here. See this is for the people that like the nice little man's like me, soon the castle like the mens like me. Eight I don't know. Smoked some motherfucking spaceship shit some ship they don't man, I'll bring yourself Ami right there.
Speaker 6: They they're gonna have the first fortune Cookie joint pre rolls at the Cookies.
Speaker 2: Yeah, straight from China. These you do, some of the top growers, and.
Speaker 4: Better try me one of these right here after this. And then we finished this show right here, and you know what we out of here. We'll see y'all next where that concludes another episode of Against the Chronicles podcast. Be sure to download the iHeart app and subscribe to the gangst the Chronicles podcast For Apple users, find a purple Michael on the front of your screen, subscribe to the show, leave a comment and rating. Executive producers for The Gangster Chronicles podcasts of Norman Steele, James MacDonald, and Aaron m c a.
Speaker 2: Tyler.
Speaker 4: Our visual media director is Brian Wyatt, and our audio editors tell It Hayes. The Gangster Chronicles is a production of iHeartMedia Network and The Black Effect Podcast Network. For more podcasts from iHeart Radio, visit the iHeart Radio app Apple podcasts Wherever you're listening to your podcasts