Speaker 1: Shout out as a broken wave, shut up, the broken block, shut up.
Speaker 2: Walcome fact, Let a man, man. So many people jumping ship going from network to network. Guess what we do come back to the same network, and I ain't doing it like we're doing. The man they're teaming up. Oh Man, Guess where I'm going. Guess who I'm gonna tall man, who gives a damn? I'm gonna same do that same whole ass ship you were doing on the last network. But he had broken play. As you see, we got a new desk, oh man, we got some new merch coming out, and we got that same old flavor that people been wanting to hear.
Speaker 1: College football back, oh.
Speaker 2: Man, shout out the boy prime time. Coach Prime. They saying Colorado. The hookah business is on the ride. Hookahs, vapes, vape pins.
Speaker 1: Women are going out there of Colorado now after one game.
Speaker 2: So many box chevies have been imported the Colorado after one game.
Speaker 1: If Coach Prime ain't doing that, who else could do that? Man? I'm telling you TCU. Now. Look, TCU was supposed to win by twenty one points.
Speaker 2: If you watching the spring, supposed to win by twenty one points. After that, first three and out, and College Colorado drove down and scored. I said, they're not gonna cover that twenty one, but TCU probably will pull it off.
Speaker 1: Second half.
Speaker 2: When Colorado came out of score, I said, oh, they gonna beat the boy, man, Bron. They just were ready. Yeah, the boy Travis Hunter for Florida State. No hold on, what's his name for Florida State. The Florida State quarterback he Jordan Travis. I think Travis.
Speaker 1: Travis Hunter, Travis Ronder.
Speaker 2: Jordan dropped both of them. Yeah, nigga, get ready be in New York. Your nigga's in a battle for the highest man. Man did the boy played one hundred snaps?
Speaker 1: Man little lead in high school players don't even do that no more.
Speaker 3: They're breaking all the Colorado program records, all of them.
Speaker 1: Bron. He saw it through the five hundred.
Speaker 3: Yards, eighty one completion percentage.
Speaker 2: No interceptions. They said, oh, yeah, he was playing like that. And when he was playing they wanted they said, HBCU, They wanted to say he was playing like that when he was playing at them nigga schools.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I saw how they said he left them nigga schools and came.
Speaker 3: And did it the first week highest in the game in the Colorado program.
Speaker 2: Oh man, all you know, all the white quarterbacks done came through court Colorado. It took Deon Senna's son first game at the gate. Remarkable. I love it. I love it, But I don't want to jump ahead and just say this, but Colorado fin to start again.
Speaker 1: A lot of games on TV, but that's what.
Speaker 2: Who that's what we want to see because Ohio State, I saw, I don't play Indiana.
Speaker 1: Man, they ain't talking about nothing. Yeah, that was a disappointing man.
Speaker 2: Man, l s U got upset. I wouldn't say it was upset by Florida State. I felt like it should have been because you know it was the number eight team against the number five team.
Speaker 1: Yeah it was.
Speaker 3: It was supposed to be a better matchup than that.
Speaker 1: It started off good, but then in the second.
Speaker 3: Half, that second half, State shout out that third quarter for sure.
Speaker 1: Yeah, man, that's second half.
Speaker 3: That Jason Daniels, jayn and Daniels did what he was supposed to.
Speaker 1: I ain't gonna say I will say that he did.
Speaker 2: But LSU defense got tied. That can't happen, man, Yeah, you're right, But it's gonna happen. Georgia the number one team. They ain't really play nobody, not yet. They played Middle Tennessee. I'm not convinced on that quarterback. I like Georgia, our root for Georgia. Man, it's too many good black quarterbacks start putting them, sorry ass white boys behind that damn office line.
Speaker 1: You got the good run and got bro. It's twenty twenty three.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they be having damn Punels playing quarterback.
Speaker 3: The Tucker's not gonna do nothing in the league. They're not gonna do nothing in the league. But they stay eighteenth straight. Whatever they're doing, it's working.
Speaker 1: Who eighteen straight? What when from last year? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Because the quarterback gone, they had they had a top tier defense. Dad, Yeah, you starting to research like them niggas on TV.
Speaker 1: Bro had it done the eighteenth save right? None of that. No, we don't want to see no slow add quarterback. Brother.
Speaker 2: We just started talking about Colorado. Did you see Sandler's back down moving? And yeah, you talking about Jane Dames moving. I don't want to see no.
Speaker 1: Man, that slow ad quarterback.
Speaker 2: No Georgia, Kurvis Mark, get us a black quarterback who will move around in a dance when he's scorn.
Speaker 1: I want a nigga. You know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Do some yo, like if you used to cal don't got the drop man, Come on, make it exciting what you're doing. Get your ass up and win some money. Man, shout out the Broken Play. This's your boy, nav Green and I got some for you. Look, we mashing whatever you put up. If you put up one hundred dollars, we gonna match that one hundred dollars. When you use the app and use the cold Broken Play, shout out the Broken Play. You put Broken Play in the Prize Pigs app, and when you use that, they gonna give you whatever you put up.
Speaker 1: So if you put up thirty nine dollars, they gonna match your thirty nine dollars.
Speaker 2: If you put up seventy four dollars, they gonna match your seventy four dollars. Whatever you got the spell, they gonna match it. So shout out to you and shout out to us forgiving back. Man, Shout out Broken Play.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 2: It's available in over thirty states, thirty one to be exactly, because whatever state you in, if you can't you know somebody in another state.
Speaker 1: Be family.
Speaker 2: Let's get it. Go ahead over that prize pig. Tell them we sent you. Let's get this money together. Man, broken play shout out to Dawn man Dom got me watching w NBA more than I more than I used to shout out the prize pixtures.
Speaker 1: Well. W NBA is exciting.
Speaker 2: A lot of niggas been sleeping on the w NBA, and I was one of them. Man them girls, Isa Wilson for the Aces, she'd be hooping her ass.
Speaker 1: I like brewing the store too. In New York.
Speaker 2: Liberty man, you know who's been off a lot lately though, Jewel Lloyd with Seattle, she started out strong. She been off. I like Howard who played for the Dream Atlanta Dream.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I like Ali.
Speaker 2: But w NBA is about the end. I think the Aces should win. It'll be Aces. He's a Liberty. I don't see nobody being being there but far as I'm just glad the NFL season is back.
Speaker 1: I'm letting you know.
Speaker 2: Right now people talking about someone watch for d Detroit to upset Kansas City. I don't know what the hell Detroit they talking about, and I don't know what they're gonna do in that game. I'm thinking it's gotta be something violent that's gonna happen. Because if you think you're gonna beat Pat Mahomes, straight up crazy man, they smoking crack man.
Speaker 1: Pat Mahomes just won a Super Bowl.
Speaker 2: You think he finna lose the first game to the Detroit Lions.
Speaker 1: Jared Golf at quarterback.
Speaker 2: I don't give a damn how good Detroit Lions defense is. Nigga, y'all must be bringing Barry Shummers back.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 3: They gotta say what they gotta say to get them views. Man, I don't give a damn.
Speaker 2: You gotta be realistic, yeah, bro, Pat Mahomes is like that. Facts Aaron Rodgers. He got Davin Cook over there with him. Do we see the Jets making the playoffs? You say easily done?
Speaker 1: For sure? Bruh, I think you could. You can't say easily.
Speaker 2: They in the division with the Miami Dolphins and the Buffalo Bills. Let's not forget the Buffalo Bills is still there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they're still They still playoffs though.
Speaker 2: You said it man on around week thirteen. I don't want y'all looking like man, you were right man.
Speaker 3: You seen them boys listening in the sex you red they locked in.
Speaker 1: Yeah, man, that wasn't Sauce Garden a Bro, I'm gonna tell y'all this.
Speaker 2: Now, music play a lot of a lot, a lot a lot to do with sports. When you see the team going, you always wonder, like what they're getting hyped up to. But when I seen them playing that sexy red and they were so like just just so chill with it, yeah, I said they.
Speaker 1: Gonna make a run.
Speaker 3: Aaron Rodgers was talking shit. He was like, y'all, y'all don't know no about this. Started dancing, Bro, Aaron Rodgers like sexy red.
Speaker 1: Yeah. See, this is what I'm trying to tell you.
Speaker 2: That's when you know your quarterback is focused by what.
Speaker 1: He listened to.
Speaker 2: Because I know Lamar listened to Kodak, black jack Boy, all that he listened to. That we expect that. But when you saw Aaron Rodgers say skin oh man, nigga, that's gonna be a play call. They ain't even gonna know what's happening. You just gonna see two receivers go that way. He gonna have a tight end emotion touchdown because they gonna throw the defense off because when you hit ski, yeah, you looking for the whole That was sexy Red told him to look fuck. But can the Chiefs do it again? That's the question we talking about Aaron Rodgers and the reason why I brought that up because I only see two or three teams that could stand in their way into AFC like being like just being really, I would say the Bills, because the Bills what they was in the AFC Championship with them, Bill's gonna be there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Josh Allen ain't gonna play. But Josh Allen I know he gonna lay down every.
Speaker 3: He gonna do exactly what he's gonna do to get there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you got the Bengals. You're putting the Bengals in there.
Speaker 1: Right, Yeah? Yeah, hell yeah.
Speaker 2: And I guess we gotta put the Jets. I gotta see the Jets play a couple of games before I just automatically.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you gotta see how the season about to play. And I do like the Dolphins. It's something about the Dolphins.
Speaker 2: I just like bro Yeah, I hate Jayalen Ramsey went down with that injury. Man, we are seeing a speedy recovery his way. But who are some teams that were not expecting in the NFL to do something this year? Broncos Bro, I think I don't seen enough for Russell Wilson to say this with the utmost respect, that boys a garbage man. Russell Wilson is a garbage bastard. He's a wonderful step dad. I think that's the best step dad I done seen since I read the Bible and Joseph took care of Jesus. But funds that nigga playing quarterback. Bro, he ain't got it no more. Bro, everybody don't get to play as long as Tom Brady played, as long as Aaron Rodgers played, like.
Speaker 1: Everybody they I think Russell Wilson used.
Speaker 2: A lot of his legs, you know when he was you know, scrambling and stuff like that.
Speaker 1: He don't he done did enough. But I do like the Broncos because.
Speaker 2: Of that defense. That defense, that defense. But I know thing about Sean Payton. He'll bitch that motherfucker. You come out there, let him play like he played last year. You gonna think that niggas an assistant coach because he's gonna be setting his ass right over there.
Speaker 1: Bye. It's god damn coach Falcons. I think the Falcon is gonna do something.
Speaker 2: You think the fac is gonna do something. They are in an easy division, they should.
Speaker 1: Like.
Speaker 2: If they don't, it'll just showed like they ain't gonna be shipped because the Panthers is garbage. Panthers garbage.
Speaker 1: The Saints.
Speaker 2: I ain't gonna I can't count the Saints out. The boy the Saints always gonna be there. Now, Tempa Bay, I think they don't. They don't the decline who gonna be the quarterback this year? Man Baker mayfit keep a job. Almost is a garbage boster.
Speaker 1: The reason I ain't.
Speaker 2: Gonna call him a god, that nigga keep a job. I don't know what he's saying them interviews. Some niggas just know how to talk in interviews. He might be watching what happened, I see you through an interception?
Speaker 1: Well, yeah that was because the receiver read the wrong coverage. Yeah, entertaining. Yeah, so it might be like, Okay, that wasn't your fault. Baby. You remember when Baker.
Speaker 2: First got to Cleveland, the nigga was dancing and all that. They thought that nigga was like that. I knew he wasn't gonna be like that because he went on beat. But Aaron Rodgers was on beat when he did that. Ski my boy, Marcella, he and the biparty right now, we miss Marcella man, because I keep looking at you that I'm like, ain't Marcella man?
Speaker 1: You know how you got to back up quarterback? You gotta get used to like you. Yeah, you just it's like I'm overthrowing it. But it's just you ain't getting there at the break crook enough man. The nigga.
Speaker 2: Speaking of what's saying, speaking of niggas not knowing what they want to do in life, Aaron Spence, why the hell would you want to rematch with Terrence Bud Crawf And as I look at these gloves that Bud signed, not Terrence Budd, the nigga Bud who stay on greshing Spence sometime, you just gotta know I have no business fucking with this man, bro Bud. If you watched every interview and every time he talked, he was so comforting, he was like, why do y'all even think this man got a chance with me? He wasn't getting you know, when I know somebody gonna beat the shit out of somebody, or like when it's no matchup, when they not even getting mad when they talking, they don't even scream, but like do a frin or nothing.
Speaker 1: They were like, yeah, it should be a good math, Bud, Like it shouldn't be.
Speaker 2: He talking calm and collect, Bro, I don't have to I don't have to spice this up. It's cakewalk.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: He said he trained hard for the fight, man, and the shows. That's where That's where it came from.
Speaker 1: Bro. I think he had about thirty more levels to go. He probably was mad.
Speaker 3: I will say this, he ain't have to train that hard erl Spence. He still wasn't ready to go down, so he wanted to keep fighting.
Speaker 1: Like, Bro, that was them drugs. What you mean.
Speaker 2: That was drugs keeping him up? Bro, That nigga was on hydro colon because a couple of them hits. He wanted to go down.
Speaker 3: His eyes was really red before the fight started.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, ye had smoked.
Speaker 2: Him a little blunt. But look during that fight, this was in July. We was in Houston. Everybody out there going one thing about Texas, Texas support Texas. So everybody saying, all Spence got it, Spence got it. I'm telling him, like Bro, Bud different and Bud showed that.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 2: I hate that for but I do want to see some more good fights though, but that ain't one I want to see.
Speaker 1: Do you think it was a good fight? What? Hell? No?
Speaker 2: And if I would have had to pay for it, I would have been mad as a motherfucker.
Speaker 1: Good thing.
Speaker 2: We got good people that make things happen. Man, we ain't get to talk about this because this is how we left out on season one. On my high we hit on prize peaks, we hit on prize people. Man, I'm talking about it, and I didn't want to do it on episode one because we're just getting bad.
Speaker 1: Bro, there's no lie.
Speaker 2: Every city I've been going to since we've been torn, everybody keep asking about Broken Play. Oh man, we're all at lost meeting Greek and Nigga. That's all he could hear win broken play went broke. I know it was getting torn that Nigga told me to move down a little bit.
Speaker 1: It was a whole line.
Speaker 2: Of people asking about broken plate and Bro, I just want them to say broken play start with the team, man, So clap it up for the team getting up back here. Man, Just think about it. They had a million jokes about our disk. Most niggas they'll get offended. What we do, go get another disk. Now we can see over this motherfucker. Yeah, we gave that hospital back.
Speaker 1: They damn dick.
Speaker 2: Now they could Now they could attend to them COVID patients. They look too.
Speaker 1: It was a big line.
Speaker 2: They ain't know what this to go to because we had to bar the desk. Now we got our own desk, so sometimes you got to borrow things to you had the money to have your own stuff.
Speaker 1: We had that ugly.
Speaker 2: While everybody called our wall ugly, they were like, I love the show, but the paint ugly. You know how distracting they gotta be. If you love a showing, you worry about the paint. Nigga gonna say somebody that break wall.
Speaker 3: It ain't real, but they can't tell. They can't tell.
Speaker 1: Man. I'm just happy to be back, man, Yeah, we're back. Broken play is here to stay.
Speaker 2: Hey, and we ain't going nowhere ever again. That so look when we get back, we got we gotta guess you know. Let me say this, Yes, Ben, I heard that fuck shit y'all tried to do. No, man, we gotta talk about a thing because I know how it's a clause in the contract. I wasn't supposed to bring it up. These niggas tried to cease and desist broken play. We was in court and y'all been asking, ain't he I might get fine for telling what happened. These niggas tried to buy the show out. They said what would it take? I got through out of court because I said, fuck, nigga, you ain't go enough money and what that being said. We'll be right back on both.
Speaker 1: Just like that, y'all. Y'all, y'all, y'all.
Speaker 2: Let's get into it, man, highlights and low lights. I'm gonna start off. We can't have no highlights without going to Colorado. Bro, I think we gotta take a team out on trip. Just I just know it's gonna be so man, They're finna have so many musical artists out there just going out there to watch Prime and the boys get ready.
Speaker 1: Man, coming out, I can see Key Block up there. Who else you can see up there? Man? Sure? I can see going up there?
Speaker 2: Yeah, in the dance man, Bro Sanders, this reason why should door Sammers? I said it right, This is the reason why he gets a highlight. And I think you gotta be fair in the assessment. Nobody saw him doing that. I don't even think his damn daddy saw him doing that. And the reason why I say that brought five hundred yards your first Don't get me wrong, he probably would have. You know as the season went, Nigga, this is the first game. He was just playing Alabama State and Alabama A.
Speaker 1: And him in prayer review. All all been in state.
Speaker 2: He playing schools like that, You go straight to playing TCU, who was just in the championship.
Speaker 1: I don't give it, damn who they lost.
Speaker 2: You still put up five hundred yards on people who was recruited. So show him love and give him that little he get a highlight. Humber Man, The boy played dB like he the damn received. Did you see him when he jumped that ball when they was in the reds?
Speaker 1: I don't want TCU was finished coat.
Speaker 2: Like that, I said, damn home like that when you play one hundred and ten snaps. And I know I don't know how his you know how his family living right now, but I know they just watching smiling because they got probably seven more months, seven more months before they life change, before they life change. Boy, you talking about Colorado? Oh man, they might buy that city. What city is Colorado in? Because I don't think it's in them.
Speaker 1: Huh. How far that's from Denver?
Speaker 2: Forty minutes And the reason why I asked that Russell Wilson take your ass over there.
Speaker 1: You need to sit down with coach Prime. Yeah, cause nigga, you losing it for a low light. I gotta get at the LSU. Hell yeah, they deserve.
Speaker 2: LSU get a low light and Clemson get a low light. Clemson definitely get a low light. You left you let that quarterback go. He go to Oregon State. They let him, They let him leave. He go to Oregon State. He ball up the nigga. I don't know who they got playing quarterback right now with named K club. Whoever you is, nigga, you is a garbage bustard. I sat there because it was the only game we could watch last night. I sat there and watched that game, and Bro, that was the worst sixty minutes of watching a garbage bastard I ever seen. Because prize picks had him to have two hundred and sixty six yards, so I picked it like, yeah, he should throw They playing dupe.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the bustard had one hundred and eighty yards, So they'll let you know. I did not hit on that sheet. No, I had for the underdog. You had him for the under.
Speaker 3: I had him for the under and I had Jayden, d Jade and Daniels for the over.
Speaker 1: So I hit some. I got some money. It's all about you. No, No, this is for the team. No nigga, w ain't nobody.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 3: The money that we just got from my account, this is what we're gonna use for prize picks today.
Speaker 2: Now you want to clean it up, that's what we're gonna do.
Speaker 1: Man, Bro, we wouldn't even do that.
Speaker 2: You just start talking so much like oh ship man, Marcell says.
Speaker 1: Go what he over that door? The Dubaio.
Speaker 2: Man, Marcell, don't let us find out you over there pissing on bitches.
Speaker 3: Man U s a they a low light. They lost to Lithuania and USA might be a low light.
Speaker 2: But I'm gonna tell you who not that man. Man, he ain't got nothing to do with how the team playing.
Speaker 4: Bro.
Speaker 1: Did you hear what the coach said?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 1: Dwayne? Wayne came off the bench with Coche player. He said, we ain't got no Kobe and I like that. Man. That's Atlanta, Bro.
Speaker 2: You see, it's them type of players that get you pumped back up that like that make you like sports again. I ain't no niggas whos gonna be sitting over here.
Speaker 1: On for who? Who did he want him to come? Who did he want him to sit? Sit down for? What's New York point guard? Josh? No, I don't. It couldn't have been your point guard name.
Speaker 2: It was.
Speaker 1: But that's them. The only niggas who wanted to play for the for the country. Yeah, we ain't. We ain't got no standards. That's oh that Oh.
Speaker 2: They just out there okay, okay, okay.
Speaker 3: And then and then a lot of the five niggas's foreign too.
Speaker 1: We ain't got no real centers.
Speaker 3: That's from like US A damn, we don't. Yeah, and Joel and b he count because he's the US citizen. Yeah, and he might Joel, Yeah, he can play for friends or the US.
Speaker 2: When nigga played for the US A. Yeah, speaking of uh, did you see James Harden? Did y'all see when he's called the nigga more Alaya?
Speaker 1: Oh? Yeah, yeah, yeah, he's fast. Brom.
Speaker 2: I don't care what they say about James Horden that nigga lived like a real street because that question ain't even had nothing to do with ever, Like you said, I never played for that line.
Speaker 1: Fat mother fucker. Damn, I thought he was Finna started hit him up.
Speaker 3: He's speaking to everybody in China too, bru't understand English like that, James hor talking to.
Speaker 2: The wrong niggas got James hard.
Speaker 1: How would this season go? That nigga said, fuck Darryl Moore?
Speaker 2: You know they don't know how to while they were confused the hell over there. They're like, I thought this was a gift back.
Speaker 3: They had that nigga look like he was he was doing the ad, but he just kept talking about Bro like he was saying the same thing over and over again.
Speaker 1: But look, tell me this, what do y'all see?
Speaker 2: James harn't going though, br that's gonna be crazy. That's gonna be crazy.
Speaker 3: They trying to work something with the Clippers, but I don't see it. I don't see it happen. He getting older already, Like.
Speaker 1: It's like everywhere he goes hume a whole lot in return. You know what I'm say he did?
Speaker 2: Yeah, he got over on that being in contract. So who do you who do you see winning this year?
Speaker 1: Then? Yeah, is gonna be between the Lakers.
Speaker 2: Lakers, nigga, how can you count one of the greatest niggas we ever seen?
Speaker 1: Pray?
Speaker 3: Y'all forgot about Denver Nuggets?
Speaker 1: Have we forgot about the motherfucking joker? I don't know how rock now. It took me a long time to get on that bad wagon. Y'all. Niggas slipping already who they got.
Speaker 3: They're trying to get Jabelle McGee too.
Speaker 1: Now that's who I want.
Speaker 2: So you know you you count the warriors out, okay, bro? And he's so confused, he don't think he coming off the bench.
Speaker 1: I walked with CP three so heavy. Yeah, I think he's a wonderful nigga.
Speaker 2: But nigga, me and you both, no, goddamn well, ain't nobody over there, c B three, nigga, you need to be trying to get over here on this goddamn CP stuff. First of all, First of all, CP three, don't try to slow them down so you need it.
Speaker 1: I don't even want to, bruh. It's twenty twenty three.
Speaker 2: Ain't no go getting your nigga were running man, playing your old last song.
Speaker 1: That's how they gonna talk to him. Because the young niggas don't care how they talk.
Speaker 3: Third game, the practice before the game.
Speaker 2: He probably he probably did a the text message, don't come over here with that with that ship.
Speaker 1: Man staring ship. Yeah, you're probably staring.
Speaker 2: Ship in the group chat already. Good morning there, Hey, nigga, don't come over here with that ship. Don't tell me good morning, nigga.
Speaker 4: I like uh.
Speaker 2: I don't think they like America.
Speaker 1: M who on the East? Who on the East? On the eat bucks? Y'all got bucks? If young is healthy, it's automatic. I think Celtic's gonna be up there again still.
Speaker 2: First week though. Man, this so did you see the forty nine ers? I feel like this a lot light for the forty nine ers to trade Tree lance to the cowboys, and the cowboys y'all just get any damn body. What the hell y'all gonna do with Trey Lance Trey unless he finna come play receiver. You just picking niggas up, you know how, nigga just ride around the neighborhood picking up ship off the street. That's what the cowboy we're doing. Ain't no damn way, that's Shit's stupid.
Speaker 3: One other highlight, though, is the tennis player Uh, Coco golf, she's doing her thing.
Speaker 1: Shout up to her. I ain't seen that.
Speaker 3: We got we gotta check.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm gonna check you out. What she do? Man? She just winning. She's like fourteen and one. She young.
Speaker 3: She represented the US thing she black. One part was she from like she from Florida? What part?
Speaker 1: What part of Florida? Delray Beach?
Speaker 2: Yeah, all right, Coco, we got you locked in hit us if you want to do an interview.
Speaker 1: When we come back. We got a real Ben legend.
Speaker 2: And when I say a Ben legend, like he really breaks it down and knows certain stuff.
Speaker 1: So we brought him.
Speaker 2: In to help with the peach because last year would not go like that again. We can't have a repeat, No, Nigga. We went one and nine as a team. As a team, oh you know, Nigga definitely know as a team, Nigga, my record was way better than that. So we're gonna bring him in to help us with some like we need. Sometimes it ain't just about going off your heart and off of what you being, because a lot of us be biased when we take picks.
Speaker 1: So he know the numbers and he do the numbers.
Speaker 2: So we're gonna bring him in to help our fans who love Broken Play, and shout out to all the women who love Broken Play.
Speaker 1: It's bigger than just sports.
Speaker 2: Women are sitting down with they niggas watching Broken Play. Nigga ain't even got to go in the other room and watch Broken Play because the old lady like Broken Play too. Oh, Nigga, it's like Netflix and chill for him. She rubbing on that nigga the whole time. I'm sitting up there talking not well. I probably worded that wrong, but the fact is she in the mood because he enjoyed himself and she enjoying herself. And we're gonna keep this ship coming so they could keep coming and we'll be back.
Speaker 1: And just like that, in this free game, we had to give back.
Speaker 2: To the you know, to the lawyer lawyer Broken Play people. As you can hear what nigga, just say it out loud, don't interrupt the ship.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 2: He don't want this ship to win. Just like I was saying, we wanted to give back to the niggas who've been supporting this ship for so long.
Speaker 1: We brought an Aaron start up.
Speaker 2: I feel like you've messed up your introduct what you gotta give an aerostatle bro.
Speaker 1: Man who kept about the damn Mike ben Man. What I'm talking about? Brother? That why we can't win.
Speaker 2: That's why I had to bring you in. You see what type of nigga we got around. So we brought you.
Speaker 1: In and help us with his free game? Yeah for sure. So who so let's talk about college. How did you? How was last week for you?
Speaker 3: Travis Hunter was very impressed how Buddy was able to play both sides.
Speaker 1: He he looked better than what Dion was. Nigga. Yeah that age ship. Yeah, yeah, we need niggas like you to come talking that Steward ship. But but but but but it's always it's always like I'm.
Speaker 3: Talking about, like as far as being able to play both positions, he played better than Dion would have played. Now, I don't know about corner back yet, but wide receiver for sure.
Speaker 2: Now I saw him playing cornerback and that bro did you see how he was reading and like jumping them snapped like he was the receiver. So what I'll be looking at? So right now they got sh Door Sanders.
Speaker 3: So you know he threw for what five hundred dollars something like that.
Speaker 2: They got him to throw for two hundred and ninety seven yards against Nebraska.
Speaker 1: I'll be a fool not to take that. Yeah, for sure he might. He might do a three fifty on them boards easily.
Speaker 2: And the reason why I say that because I'm just thinking about a Nebraska team how I viewed. They ain't got a white linebacca, slow as white linebacas. They gonna have two athletes at dB that's it. And none of the niggas could handle Travis Hummer. It was like a play Colorado was like third and twelve that nigga.
Speaker 1: Somes just threw it up the Travis Hummer that nigga snagged and he almost had a touchdown. He almost had. He could have did touchdown. He could have did a lot. The nigga tied.
Speaker 2: They needed that nigga have a Gatorade commercial.
Speaker 1: By week three, you saw dude just said Clinton. That was an upset. I didn't see that coming. Whoa you had that? No, I'm glad I didn't bet on that game what you had because I don't brought you help, Nigga. I done brought your right NFL. I know you got NFL down.
Speaker 3: I like college college. I would be able to predict faster than the NFL. The NFL seems kind of like it could be. It could go either way a lot of times. In the NFL.
Speaker 2: Sometime them niggas don't give it down that too. Going to the playoffs, you'll be like, man, some chill, i'ma let buddy run the boy. Yeah, yeah, I didn't see that. I didn't see that coming. I do like the Oregon State quarterback because you know he.
Speaker 1: Played at Clemton DJ. Yeah, but he played at.
Speaker 2: Clempson last year. He went to organ Straate. He played pretty good last year. So what you got this app that you helped But it's an Apple program.
Speaker 1: So we got a program.
Speaker 3: It's something to score app and we have like the top analysts picking plays. They do it for prize piets as well. They also educate talking yep. They also educate you on sports better. So when you first come in and they have a person, well, we have a person who will literally tell them like everything to do. They'll be like, hey, here's how the sports bet here's the training you need to go to. Like if they need help, we have an admin in there to help them and we give them plays like plays all day and we have about an eighty percent win rate birth stocks and options plus eighty percent plus.
Speaker 1: So tell me this is it a monthly like it's a monthly program?
Speaker 3: Yeah, for twenty dollars for a trial for one week trial, just so people can can try it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so how much it is a month fifty five?
Speaker 3: Yeah, we won't play, but what we wanted to do was give everybody an opportunity.
Speaker 1: We believe in the more.
Speaker 3: We believe in the more thing instead of you know, I believe in having lots of people for less than a few people for you know, for a lot.
Speaker 1: If that makes sense, that definitely makes sense.
Speaker 2: So what's what's something like that when you say that, Like, what's something.
Speaker 1: That y'all look into like not just college, inn field everything, tennis? What you know about Coco? I don't even know what Coco is. Ya don't even know that is man. I thought you said she been on Fine and all this shit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Bro, you came at the right time, nigga.
Speaker 1: He just lied to me.
Speaker 2: Bro, we lost our research person in Dubai right now, so I don't have to listen to the ship.
Speaker 1: No, you tell me.
Speaker 2: Some new shit every time, and I went forward my bad for interrupting, But tennis what else?
Speaker 3: Bro oh nah man, Like it's it's just a great program, right, it's a network. We teach stocks and sports better because we believe those are the two ways that you can make fast money.
Speaker 1: So people literally believe in fast money.
Speaker 3: It's about a system though, you know, Like we trade stocks and we do sports.
Speaker 1: So we do stocks in the morning, sports bettering that night.
Speaker 2: So tell me what the sports bend do y'all like, because this is how I look at Sometimes either you been against Vegas or you've been with Vegas, So sometimes I look, I see you know, like you could tell when the spread going up, that mean a lot of people being against Vegas, you know what I'm saying, or something like that. So when do you look at the do they look at those type of numbers, like look at the lines and stuff like that.
Speaker 3: We do and we also do like props betting, where like we're focused on like we will play on the players like attributes, like the stills, they get the blocks that makes the quick money.
Speaker 1: So we'll parlay thold sometimes well a lot of times we make money like that too.
Speaker 3: That's the easiest thing we do when it comes to basketball, but we have different strategies for different sports, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: So when it comes to prize picks, how you looking at football this year?
Speaker 3: So when it comes to prize picks, like we pretty much football from what I've seen, because the season just started, I got to see how my analysts are going to strategize.
Speaker 1: But so far they they doing that.
Speaker 3: Again, we betting on props still, like what yard is this person gonna get? Like let's just say this person is hot on sacks, we might pick you know what I'm saying for them to get certain sacks. But we also use we use prospects too. We love prospects. We use Bovada and prospects. Those are the two tight.
Speaker 2: So I was noticing with the USC quarterback Caleb Williams, he been a lot. It's been two weeks and he got over the yards he was supposed to get like the average O. Ye Williams, Yes, so he been Yeah you think he winner?
Speaker 1: He won it last year. Damn he came back. He would have went to the NFL. Huh, nigga, what no a lot though? Here he's a yeah, so he don't got Yeah, he done got over it.
Speaker 3: But I think what it is you got to be three years to eligible. This man wanted to high sophomore year or was that his freshman year? Now the winning freshman, It wasn't his freshman sophomore.
Speaker 1: Sophomore So you're junior now? Damn what ship you don't play? I see? You know what the think? I wanted Georgia to get him so bad out of high school. And I was just talking about Georgia.
Speaker 2: Bro, I don't know why they get pawners and place kickers to play quarterback.
Speaker 1: How don't you call it? Carson back? Man? Carson back and he's a garbage bouster. Yeah, I don't think. I don't think he really that nice, you know, Aaron?
Speaker 2: This is why I know he not nice. And nigga lost his job and still stayed there. Nigga, Nobody else wanted you. No Carson Bank been there.
Speaker 1: He ain't no new nigga. Is he dumb? Nah? Yeah, it's like his senior year, ain't eh, Nigga. If you stay out and sit behind a.
Speaker 2: Nigga three years, you know nobody else wants you.
Speaker 1: Nobody else ain't asked about you.
Speaker 2: They got a whole portal where niggas could leave and go other places and play immediately.
Speaker 1: He tried to do that.
Speaker 2: They had that nigga Finna play at the Rye, Georgia.
Speaker 1: Ain't no damn reason why you Vandergriff. Yes, I think so to that boy.
Speaker 2: You need a mobile quarterback, especially in the SEC you got defensive linement. Yeah, So is it a way we could put because I know I'm feeling goddamn. I'm inquiring about because I love I can't watch games no more without having some moaning, because then the shit don't mean none to me. I don't give a damn how good the game is. People screaming and shit like that. I gotta have something on the game, right, So I'm I'm gonna find out about it because we need it because every week we get.
Speaker 1: On Prize Pitch and we do our thing well we try.
Speaker 3: I know a guy who will get you, like Dawn there a ninety percent. His name Marley. He an analyst in my check. Like Buddy is cold. I literally just moved him down here. I paid for it just for him to come down here. Like I was like, Bro, you got to get from DC and come down to the A because the A needs you like the a need somebody who like he's a He called himself a parlay gud because like he just dope at parlays.
Speaker 1: But buddy, don't play.
Speaker 3: He owned that ship, like, oh yeah, he'll go ninety percent on prize picks and.
Speaker 1: We get all that.
Speaker 2: We get access to all that for sure, so we can say we directly.
Speaker 1: Won't partay God to send me my ship for sure.
Speaker 3: And y'all hear it, buddy, Buddy helped me turn five k into fifty k and like literally like a month and a half, like just all his player I just copy it and paste everything he said.
Speaker 2: Nigga, I can see this room turning again, nigga five K. Yeah, nigga, they ain't gonna where they ain't gonna be, Bro. I could just see us starting season three with the money counter on the goddamn dish and that ship.
Speaker 3: Get That's what I like about sports bettering though, because it's like with options, it's like, you know, like it's a learning curve. To with sports better, it's not really a learning curve, boy, it is a learning curve. He's gonna teach you the strategies, risk management things like that, because that's important too, you know, risk management, but yeah, it's a it's less of a learning curve.
Speaker 1: You can just copy and paste with sports.
Speaker 2: And you can't bet with man speaking of sports bending and stuff like that. I had to say this right here, man, and I was I wanted to tell Dominum. So we in Vegas, Uh this in July. I'm at the damn gambling table. We hotel, who's at run We at Resort World. So it's so much going on. It's Kevin Hart weekend, we shooting comic view. Yeah, NBA Summer League out there, so you know, everybody just marma through. I see the boy ant man, you know what I'm saying, I definite Well, I know he was busy. You know what I'm saying. He saw that limb of shit on me too. So long story short, I'm gambling. That's what I do. So I'm playing blackjack. So you know, when you're in the casino, they have a max on your cards. So I done maxed out one. So I get my Navy Federal card. I max out there as well.
Speaker 1: So this ain't about me. This ain't about me.
Speaker 2: So I'm sitting at the table, I was like, I can't use the atm so I'm gonna buy in with my card.
Speaker 1: So they were like, nah, when it's maxxed out like that.
Speaker 2: So I'm like, damn, So I'm finna walk to the room and try to figure some shit out because I'm trying to wait till the hours past because you know the time difference. I was like, at six o'clock, I'm back. It's a new day. I can swipe again.
Speaker 1: So I'm walking to my room.
Speaker 2: I see the boy, Marcus Peters cornerback. Real nigga, stop me, dap me up? He said, where you going. I was like, I'm gonna go to the room. Man, the atm ain't let me get no more money out the atm. The nigga pulls out a stack of cave stacker cave thumbing through the shit, gave me seven hundred dollars, placed it in my hand.
Speaker 1: He was like, man, go gimmble man.
Speaker 2: Right then and there, the nigga can't became my first and favorite cornerback of all time.
Speaker 1: So anything on prize picks, then I go bet on with him. Nigga, he's getting better on that's hard.
Speaker 2: Man took the money. I went to the black jack tay and lost it all.
Speaker 1: This is a true ass store. But he a real nigga. Bro. Yeah, he played for the Rams now, uh no, I think he's with the Raiders now is he Raiders? Right? No, he he left the right Look at look it up, Ryn, I trust you, look it up. That I know Marcus. I know you know he don't playing for so many teams. He always talked ship about to beat the nigga asks and all that. Yeah, right, Raiders.
Speaker 2: Okay, so Raiders defense lock lock, that's up. I'm picking them. But nah, man, we appreciate you giving that free game. So it's what's the ways that people could tap in and get straight.
Speaker 1: To it so they could know how to uh click the Lincoln and description.
Speaker 3: Uh now he has a an affiliation with honey Drips. So yeah, clear the Lincoln and description. It's twenty dollars. If you want to try it out, you have none to lose, a dove. We're gonna teach you how to sports bet, and we're gonna show you and we're gonna literally hand pick and spoon feeds you nigga.
Speaker 2: Your niggas lose twenty dollars anyway, why not invest in yourself?
Speaker 1: Why not? Bro?
Speaker 2: Because I'm telling you one thing about this shit. You're gonna have some good weeks and you're gonna have some bad weeks. You don't want to have back to back to back to back bad weeks. And that's how last year was for me. Why that shit was tough. Georgia covered. But sometimes it depends on the team. They'll start putting in third string and.
Speaker 1: Stuff like that.
Speaker 2: For example, LSU playing Florida State, Florida State blowing them out.
Speaker 1: That was crazy. I didn't expect that.
Speaker 2: I didn't expect them blow them out, but I did expect them of Florida State to win. But this is what I'm talking about. This is what people don't pay attention to. The game over So Florida State put in third string cornerbacks you know DB's and stuff like that.
Speaker 1: Jane Daniels go down and score. It's second half bets.
Speaker 2: You done fucked up the over under because you got these niggas out here, them niggas looking confused and keep being confused. When I see you niggas in the street and you don't fuck my money up be confused, then.
Speaker 3: Hey, ay tell me before we leave, tell me your time. Somebody fucked your better like like there was some dumb shit, bro, you know what.
Speaker 2: A lot of times and I tell people this, college basketball I think fucks my money up the most because college basketball, and I will say this, I might have the over the under, or you might even have the point spread.
Speaker 1: College basketball.
Speaker 2: I think them the most idiotic niggas in the world. Them niggas were filed with zero points, zero zero four and you down nineteen. Nigga, you can't win. Let that motherfucking game go and get on the bus and try again next week. Bru So look, the first half, I think it was like thirty six twenty nine, low scoring game.
Speaker 1: I got the under. I'm just knowing this a lot.
Speaker 2: Second half, the team, the top team, I think it was a Tennessee game. They take off. So it's no reason that this game shit go over. Shit three minutes left, these niggas start filing. Now they doing one in one. So I'm like, all right, y'all, slow that shit down, bruh. Long story short, the motherfucker went over four points for no reason, and it's just because college players they hungry, they got so much to prove. Nigga, do that on your own motherfucking time. Do that shit at practice, if you died nineteen points, the game over with. So stuff like that will mess up the spread. That free game for real.
Speaker 3: Yeah, college basketball is probably that would be very unpredictable, especially during Mars madness.
Speaker 1: Gonna lose some money.
Speaker 3: I don't think nobody could ever get that that thing right, huh hell no.
Speaker 2: And see what college football I would say, they'll do this. Sometimes you might have the over under and a team could score. I don't like good sportsmanship. Sometimes, motherfucker you on the eight yard line start kneeling.
Speaker 1: No bitch, gost go. Yeah, I need that spread. Gost go. And that's what sometimes people don't do.
Speaker 2: So sometimes I think every team need to reach out to broke and play. Tell us, let us know, and we're gonna let you know the spread and let it let you know if.
Speaker 1: We need you or not. You know what, We gotta get the word out there.
Speaker 3: We gotta work hand in hand with this, honey that no.
Speaker 2: No, no, definitely, I appreciate you coming through though. We definitely gonna uh, we're gonna lock in.
Speaker 1: We need it this year.
Speaker 2: We could we can start our trial immediately.
Speaker 1: So do you got one lock that you could give us for this week off peaks. Who you thinking, Oh, yeah, Falcons, lot take the points. We're beating the Panthers. Is that with your heart? Though? Hell no, it's the Falcons. But you know what I'm saying, Hey, I'm taking my Falcons. So what's the spread on that?
Speaker 3: You know that the spread it, I'm I would say it can't be no more than four points.
Speaker 1: I go look at it. Though, Falcon's gotta be favorite, I think so. Yeah.
Speaker 2: So you you see them beating Panthers at least by I think so Falcons got a defense this man. I appreciate you coming through. Man shout out, give give them your tag, let them know where they can follow.
Speaker 1: You in and stuff.
Speaker 3: Aristotle Investments, a R I S T O T L E Underscore Investment.
Speaker 1: They can't spell that. They don't need to be following.
Speaker 2: No real they can't spell investments.
Speaker 1: You don't need to follow a nigga who will give you the game?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, for sure, Man, appreciate you coming to Broken play Man shout out, shout out.
Speaker 1: Aerostar Investments. Man a week time. It's one of the best segments what they ever do.
Speaker 2: And seeing that we're coming off a win because the last show we was on a win. So we're gonna celebrate next week regardless, because we ain't celebrate our win. But I feel like it's gonna be double trouble. I feel like we're gonna go back to background this motherfucker. I could feel it, like you know how you just got that that since look all jokes aside, I think I want you to kick it off that.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna take Aaron Rodgers. I'm gonna take his resting yards over one point.
Speaker 2: Five over all, right, Aaron Rodgers one point five? Oh, so this one we're gonna we'll there's gonna be a learning curve for all of us this week. We'll find out how that worked with the sacks two. You see what I'm saying, because I don't know if that take off if he gets sacked, like say, if he done ran for five yards and he gets sacked for seven. So I don't know if that. You know what I'm saying. So we'll see that this this week. But that's what you're taking right now, all right?
Speaker 3: What you got Aristotle, I definitely got Traveling Hunter go over sixty three yards again? Sorry, Nebraska Traveler's Hunter sixty three and a half receiving.
Speaker 2: Yards for sure, yeah, man, but I don't know after that first game, they're gonna be doubling that nigga. And you know what, I still like it.
Speaker 1: If I'm sorry, ask niggas try to double. He gonna get one hundred and sixty three.
Speaker 3: They ain't gonna double, but they want to see if it's a fluke. Oh shit, they gonna find out the hard way.
Speaker 1: Yep. And what you saying that your door shuttles?
Speaker 4: Now?
Speaker 1: Who you got done? Right on time? Only two ninety seven? Shiit door? Ryan? Who you got? Bael? Five and a half? Rest guards?
Speaker 2: And that's what we're not gonna do. If you white, you gotta pick a black player. You not finna come in here and pick Baker Mayfield.
Speaker 1: Nigga.
Speaker 2: Well, all garbage bastles said he gonna pick Baker Mayfield.
Speaker 1: That nigga name has never been said on this ship. Just down up, all right, fucking Baker Mayfield, nigga.
Speaker 2: What you got your one and done? We're gonna pick you Greg who you got he would have charged?
Speaker 1: Right? Okay, Austin Eker event you've been looking well, okay, I'm gonna go with our experts. Who oh shit, I thought you're talking about me, sh I said ship I ain't saying ship chat.
Speaker 2: We got we got two experts. All right, I'm gonna keep it college football. I'm gonna go Oregon State. Uh, dj ugile dj you. I'm taking him to get over two hundred and twenty yards. I feel like that should be easy. Who they playing? Who that is they playing?
Speaker 1: Who are that? Yeah?
Speaker 2: That's why I say he can't get that over them. I've never been with that nigga again, cause that ain't Colorado.
Speaker 1: What's c uc D you see? Oh, nigga, you better nigga, You better get nigga.
Speaker 2: You better ak seven hundred and twenty yards against them niggas. So that's it. What how many pigs told the that was that? Did you put it?
Speaker 1: Hey? Did you submit it? Yeah? How much we go on for damn this thad account? I say we do a hunter. That shit brings us back twenty five hundred. It's locked.
Speaker 2: Y'all cover it up and seend them positive energy. By time you nigga see this, we'll be down hit man next week. Next week we will be celebrating our win. For week ten, we got nineteen forty two in the building. Broking players in the motherfucker building. We got hot wings one bottle, two bottle. Oh, we got the Fizzi you water be ready airstarter. Hopefully your investments could help us do a.
Speaker 1: Lot of the more that this season.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, shout out and say it one more time before we wrap up out of here.
Speaker 1: No, all the how get in touch with it?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, make sure y'all tap in honey Drip Network on Instagram. All right, Honeydrip Network dot com is the website. All right, twenty dollars trial for sports betting. We will teach you how to use prize picks, we'll teach you to write risk management, and we'll educate you on sports betting. And we have admins and you can ask them anything, all right, if you need help with sports betting, if you need help with risk management, anything to help you out. Twenty dollars check the link in the description. Y'all know what's going on.
Speaker 2: Hey, And just like, don't think no twenty dollars done bought you a slave, nigga.
Speaker 1: Them nigga sleep too.
Speaker 2: Don't be dming niggas at no four in the morning, they wake your wass up. Nigga ain't none of that. And you know how niggas. I don't spend money with the nigga. The nigga on the phone, nigga, for sure, make sure the games is on before you j be asking questions. So so, but y'all do put out the bets in time.
Speaker 1: Enough for a nigga to put it in. Though. We take and we put up our money, and we tell you.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying, Like you, it ain't no no last minute like the game finish start at twelve and y'all send it out at eleven fifty eight.
Speaker 1: No, okay, yeah, for sure, because.
Speaker 2: That how my cousin do the ship and I got a rush and all that ship. So what that said, Man, appreciate you coming through. I hope you foruck with the new said.
Speaker 1: Don't be a stranger. Brother.
Speaker 2: You can push up any time to get because we gonna want you to push up after this week anyway, especially if you was wrong. Yeah, if you're right, nigga, you gotta push up and drink.
Speaker 1: Some forty two of them you drink. I drink with y'all.
Speaker 2: You don't have a little trouble in your life. You tell the when the niggas. You gotta rehab the nigga I drink with y'all. No, sure, man, appreciate you man, Aristotle's family man. And when we come back, we gotta space. Yeah, yeah, we're back.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 2: We got one of the most entertaining niggas I done. Seem like perform like I saw you perform. Man, Nigga, you like a dancing machine. So it like you being you get off for Duke Dukes right quick, man. So the reason why I want to say this, who you think like the best select like the best dance you done seen from a sports player?
Speaker 1: Like just watching.
Speaker 5: Oh I gotta go Obj.
Speaker 2: Obj naw that nigga he be out of control though. Yeah, that nigg he do something. He might do some ship we ain't like. He ain't doing like I do. I like how John Morant don't kick it though.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah yeah, Joy doing this thing too.
Speaker 1: Johnny doing this thing.
Speaker 4: But nigga like Obj, he kind of like consisting with a whole bunch of different But the.
Speaker 2: Reason why I say that ob J do ship that niggas can't do. He be out there kicking and he could do all the dance now like a nigga don't get me wrong. Bro.
Speaker 1: As a nigga watching you when you got damn.
Speaker 2: Be on your ship, I like to see that because a lot of nigga don't be knowing big nigga, we got the move. You feel what I'm saying, Like, Bro, and you be kicking that flavor.
Speaker 1: But I hear you say, ob J.
Speaker 2: But I think like a nigga, like do you remember like Deon Sanders, Yeah, what you felt about how he was he was a dance a lot. Ship that nigga when he about to score that nigga start doing.
Speaker 1: That ship step of this ship. Ship.
Speaker 2: But you being from Memphis like you was a tight fan growing up because they came later, like what.
Speaker 1: Around two thousand?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I still rock with the Titans.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: I don't necesarily keep up with everything that's going on because I be in my own world.
Speaker 1: But for shure, I always rock with the Titans. You big on you more big on college football or or NFL H more NFL more NFL. Okay, but you for with that basketball? Yeah yeah, grizzly.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, So we look John Moran, I he'd be moving around the city.
Speaker 4: I mean I'm not even sure I heard you. You feel me obviously have.
Speaker 5: I don't know. It's something in the water, ain't it.
Speaker 1: Yeah? Hey.
Speaker 2: And then like with the mute, like Memphis right now is like hot for like you know, music wise and all that, and I think like like the culture with the sports is coming up at the same time, Like you know what I'm saying, John morn ain't no old niggas. Yeah, young niggas. So he hiped to what's going on. So it's like, I don't know, it's it gotta be excited for that, just like if you're hear like you know all the women coming out with the music, you got your glow rellers and you got your h you know it.
Speaker 1: What's a homegirl? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Man, they got all them and you hit them the music like they gotta be damn.
Speaker 1: I go to practice and go back to the house. The gona be in the street. I'm trying to see where they at. So that like why you think the music affect the scene, Like with the sports.
Speaker 5: Carch Major Major, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: I feel like it it's kind of like bounce off each other with each other. We like getting motivation and energy off each other type shit.
Speaker 2: Brou I be watching some of the Memphis Grizzlies games and when I as somebody being in Atlanta, when we think of Memphis, I only think about like.
Speaker 1: Black people in Memphis.
Speaker 2: Man, it's so many white people in Memphis who be trying to do you know, the John Moren like when he doing that shit. So like they be so lit like cause you don't be thinking like it's so close where white people just be at the Grizzlies game like that. They love the damn Grizzly. They love John Moran. I've seen my white people taking up for John Moran than.
Speaker 1: The black man. It's sports world.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, until you got damn retired. Then they don't give a fuck. They don't give a fuck. Man, what about the University of Memphis?
Speaker 4: I rock for University of Memphis. I ain't been keeping up, but yeah, you know what I'm I were the hat to talking about.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so if you could have played sports, what you would have played basketball?
Speaker 1: For sure? Well like small ford power forward.
Speaker 4: I don't know, I really it depends, bro, Yeah it depends. You know what I'm saying because I don't know, Like I don't know. I probably would have ended up getting better at a certain position.
Speaker 1: I kept going, it's like you.
Speaker 2: Would dance every time you like, but when you started like you know, because I think with music now, a lot of people.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying, they play these songs and that be it.
Speaker 2: We was in Memphis, uh I remember Drewski had brought you out. He brought you out, and Bro, I'm talking about like you put on the show like you know, I would see the ship on on social media, but I'm like, you know what I'm saying, it be a clip. I ain't thinking you dancing the whole motherfucking song.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I like this.
Speaker 2: This nig got a different type of stamina that big niggas ain't got.
Speaker 1: I was like, this nigga hydrate. It's just I'm finish, say it again.
Speaker 4: But it depends on how long the the set is too. Sometimes you gotta like like a rolling loud or some ship like a festival.
Speaker 1: Hell no, you can't do all. Hell no.
Speaker 2: Chris Brown with the only nigga and Chris Brown, well he impressed them cause that nigga smoked cigarettes too.
Speaker 5: Hell yeah, I.
Speaker 2: Said, what, well, brother, buddy, be dancing, but for you y'oll had be like really kicking that ship, like going crazy.
Speaker 4: Yeah that ship culture, bro, it's our culture, Memphis culture show.
Speaker 1: Like what like is.
Speaker 2: It a but I'm saying, like it it's stopped and then it seemed like it came back though, you.
Speaker 1: Know, like it was a pause in it. Yeah. I believe it was like that because.
Speaker 4: It wasn't really being represented in the music with world no more like that. Like you know what I'm saying, everybody kund of like was on they doing they cool ship?
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you feel so like what gave you the confidence?
Speaker 2: Like, man, fuck that, I'm finna show this what I'm on main cause that gotta be something like you know what I'm saying, some confidence And then it's like something like you remember it was a time where niggas would go to parties and go to club and see niggas that no niggas ain't man, niggas pouring out.
Speaker 1: The liquor in the club. Oh my god, he go for well, we talked the battle nigga. I be damn my.
Speaker 5: Poar lick out ship. That's why I'm here. I'm here to drink.
Speaker 2: Get fucked up, man, They gottna snunt so many ball through my draw.
Speaker 4: Man, that's like a well, that's a pissing contest, an't it like what you're doing.
Speaker 2: Get your ass up and win some money. Man, shout out the Broken Play. This's your boy, and nav Green and I got some for you.
Speaker 1: Look, we mashing whatever you put up.
Speaker 2: If you put up one hundred dollars, we're gonna match that one hundred dollars. When you use the app and use the cold Broken Play, shout out the Broken Play. You put Broken Play in the Prize Pigs app, and when you use that, they gonna give you whatever you put up. So if you put up thirty nine dollars, they gonna match your thirty nine dollars. If you put up seventy four dollars, they gonna match your seventy four dollars. Whatever you got the spell, they gonna match it. So shout out to you, and shout out to us forgiving back. Man, shout out Broken Play.
Speaker 1: Man. It's available at over.
Speaker 2: Thirty states thirty one to be exactly, because whatever state you in, if you can't, you was somebody in another state, be family. Let's get it. Go ahead over that prize pig. Tell them we sent you, let's get this money together.
Speaker 1: Man, broken plate pouring the look out.
Speaker 5: I guess it's a way to flix. That's the new way to flick.
Speaker 1: No not not not man.
Speaker 5: That's like a reverse way to flick type ship.
Speaker 1: Man. Then I'm like, how old these niggas is.
Speaker 5: Them like they were our age type ship?
Speaker 1: No them, nigga, them, nigga.
Speaker 2: Much that got out of jail, ain't no goddamn way I'm pulling. I don't care if they say now you can't leave with the bottle.
Speaker 1: I know. I don't think though jail.
Speaker 5: I don't know, Bro, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't think.
Speaker 4: No nigga from out of jail and the po oh God, they appreciate this ship.
Speaker 1: The nigga might be taking that ship out too. I don't know. Nigga might fight your ass ship. Them nigga might be some boy scouts. I don't know what.
Speaker 2: But like at the club now, when they get the sections, it's just everybody like if you ain't got no section, you really shouldn't even be going to the club. But it was a point of time where niggas be trying to holler at the women dancing and ship like that.
Speaker 1: Man like but none of that ship.
Speaker 4: My niggas run their horse standing around looking at each other, looking at all the niggas man head me and mugging. You know what I'm saying. Then you might got some real niggas older in the section. They get all the bitches in this section with them.
Speaker 1: You feel, man, you know the worst thing you do hooker? No, I don't smoke. The worst thing I.
Speaker 2: Could do was see niggas in the section passing that hook around.
Speaker 4: I ain't gonna say the name, but I talked one of my homeboy. He was like he was, He was like, they got a hookahs.
Speaker 2: I was like, nah, it's like a bad bitch in you activate once you put that.
Speaker 5: Mother make you little pity.
Speaker 2: But I ain't gonna never take her. I know, I gotta. I know a nigga who are real nigga? He do hooker and I don't judge him, but do that at home. I told that nigga locked the door, closed the door and locked your.
Speaker 1: Boat. Lock on that.
Speaker 5: I be on the cigars now, man, I don't know.
Speaker 4: That's a real became a big fan of cigars bro for sure, for real.
Speaker 1: And now I see why boss niggas were smoking them. Man. I understand.
Speaker 2: Man, they liked that motherfucker twenty minutes before they pull that ship.
Speaker 1: Do you hear me?
Speaker 5: You gotta make sure that motherfucker right.
Speaker 2: I've been saying them like st ready for that sh I forgot my shit.
Speaker 1: What's probably your.
Speaker 2: Favorite, like, uh, your favorite game you ever donna watch?
Speaker 1: Basketball? Football?
Speaker 2: You know, just period, like your favorite, like the most exciting game you ever watched?
Speaker 1: Man, probably full damn there. Either.
Speaker 4: I think Miami versus the Lakers when it was like Kobe and Bron was like.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, you were a big He was a big Kobe man.
Speaker 5: Man, I wasn't you know what I'm saying, But I respected him.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 2: I'm the same way because I don't know why it's like that with like you know, growing up, either you like Kobe like yeah that, but you don't respect him to after because I started seeing Kobe interview them like that, Nigga was one of one.
Speaker 1: But at the time it was like it was Lebron or nobody.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's just I don't know, that's just who I leaned over to Lebron, you feel me, But Kobe was that nigga.
Speaker 2: Kobe was a damn Dog football wise, I don't know if you keep up with Georgia, Man, Georgia just played against that Ohio State and I think that's probably my new favorite game.
Speaker 1: I don't seen in a long time, the head type.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and then it came down to the end, yea be the ones.
Speaker 2: But growing up with football, Michael Vick was my favorite player though for sure. Yeah, being in Atlanta, Michael Vick. So who the hell would y'all keep up on? Like like football wise? If you ain't like, if you ain't no Tennessee time fan, who what the other team they'll go to?
Speaker 1: Oh? Ship members ain't that far from Chicago? Now, Yeah, that's true.
Speaker 4: I think I do see like some I know some ogs they rock with Chicago, you know what I'm saying. I kind of was a fan of them as well too. You know what I'm saying, Damn it was you was right on the there with that little ship.
Speaker 2: Who's some of your favorite musical artists right now that you like listening that I like listening to right now?
Speaker 1: Oh? Man?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't even listen to a lot of people, understand, I listened to like alternatives. I still listen to a lot of old myfy ship like real, yeah, like niggas, every niggas. Niggas probably ain't never heard of you feel me like Temmy right play a fly project. You know what I'm saying. No, No, you feel me And I just listened to a lot of me. You know what I'm saying, because I'm I'm just advancing what I do.
Speaker 2: You did so that do that keep you like out of the loop or you still be like hip.
Speaker 1: To what's going on.
Speaker 2: I'm still what the type of music you bring to the game and something it's like a it's like a fun sound if that makes sense.
Speaker 1: Like you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Nobody ain't doing it, but it's still like it makes you think about like when niggas were having fun, like you know, when nigga getting out.
Speaker 1: Of high school, like when it was that time and.
Speaker 2: Type ship like some ship like that. Who who would you be welcoming and want.
Speaker 1: To work with? Though?
Speaker 4: She pretty much anybody, bro, you know what I'm saying. Anybody from Memphis? Of course?
Speaker 1: You know should man?
Speaker 4: Anybody bro? I want to I really want to work with everybody that what's up?
Speaker 1: Though? Who was that girl you had brought out? She was dope to that was her.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, that's my artist. Oh yeah, yeah, she's a problem bro.
Speaker 1: Vicious with it. Yeah, a man a lot of it.
Speaker 2: And I'm saying this, some of their women route bro some of that ship to catch it, some of that ship because like I had to slow down on the ship because when my daughters asked me to put the ship on. At first I was like no, But now like I had to stop this ship.
Speaker 1: Like because I'm singing the ship by myself.
Speaker 4: I feel like the women of the game right now are crunker than the guys. They like on the crunk ship, like you feel me, and I appreciate it because it's like, come on, man.
Speaker 1: Like y'all helping me. I love it.
Speaker 2: You see the damn jazz they coming out to the Sex of.
Speaker 5: Red for real.
Speaker 1: I heard about that, So I'm like, I'm left athletes could get pumped up the goddamn gonna beat the team for the six nigga real niggas.
Speaker 5: I feel like I feel like listening to that, like the ski junt, the other junt she put out to, I forgot how they junk go.
Speaker 6: Some my hell cat his head rock like people that ain't really paying the glass.
Speaker 2: I was like, I think one thing about it, like we play on to an image, like when we see somebody like and we view them how they is.
Speaker 1: Like you fall in love with.
Speaker 2: I think that's how Cardi B had won so big. But like my favorite, like some of my favorite artists right now, like that I probably listen to it would like it would be crazy, like I like Eddie Vilero.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'll be listening to him a lot, But other than that, it'd be like you know, you have like your favorite songs, they come and go type ship, but like I be it do need to get back fun though?
Speaker 4: Yeah, for sure, I think the females is doing it. You know what I'm saying. Of course I'm doing it, But the females is like they assisting this ship right now like sixy.
Speaker 5: Reds real little making crump music. I ain't really noticing it though you listen to it.
Speaker 1: Hell can't crunk hell.
Speaker 2: And I think that's what it was a time where like we would hear that music when niggas would be like just starting like nigga.
Speaker 1: Sometimes a nigga don't want to be just so chilled. Nigga want to God damn. But it's some ship. They saying, we can't god damn scream.
Speaker 2: They might be talking about if you push it like you know what I mean, you just bob your head too. He's nigga already in the section with three hookahs.
Speaker 5: You was screaming, streaming, shou vibing to this ship. I don't even know what I'm saying. I just say the words that's safe. So you might get.
Speaker 1: Back out of that. You might all God damn go to dancing to that ship.
Speaker 5: And I feel me, I'll bump to this ship for sure.
Speaker 1: Uhh.
Speaker 2: Who's some of the Who's some of the O G Memphis Damn? So you know, uh like watched and studied you feeling.
Speaker 1: Bro So of course I watched my uncle.
Speaker 4: See he was a gangster too, So a lot of them niggas wassters. Yeah, that's where it all. It started off as gangster walking. That's the original name for it, you feel me. So it was a lot of gangsters that pushed their waves, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Look when you say a lot of I knew gangsters, But what was the purpose?
Speaker 1: Like what they'll do that like this?
Speaker 4: Well, from what I've I was taught that it started off in the skate ring at Crystal Palace. That was the skate rink to go to in Memphis, you know what I'm saying. And man, so if their crowd get the gangster walking bro. Yeah, man, your ad ba, get your ad beat.
Speaker 2: So before who beat on gangster walk, the whole club will be going in the circle.
Speaker 5: That's how it started, you know what I'm saying. Just like Indians, brother.
Speaker 1: You feel me?
Speaker 4: That were black, that we black people is for real, you know what I'm saying. Niggas going in the circle, folks say you could feel the wind in the DJ booth like it was so caromped.
Speaker 1: You feel me.
Speaker 5: My nigga was jagging in it, motherfucker.
Speaker 4: You hear me, and dancing. Niggas was dancing against the walking bro. Then that ship turned into it. It got more advanced over it. Now it's like damn niggas could barely do it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you feel me.
Speaker 4: But it started off a lot simple though. You just had to have their little swing and you going in a circle.
Speaker 1: Man, it's up, but shit, you take that ship to another level of them.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, it's you know, it's it started advancing over the time, like niggas started getting more technical with it, you feel me, But you know, yeah.
Speaker 1: Whoever, who what like what had got you like?
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying, your first look that when people started looking like, Okay, man, y'all need to pay attention to do dude, because I remember the first time that I had seen I had seen a couple of times on social media, but I remember QCP had posted and then he had I'm talking.
Speaker 1: About you were performing and god damn just killing that shit. So before that, like what was like?
Speaker 2: I feel like, what had you popping in Memphis before you even got hip to the other surrounding cities.
Speaker 4: It was a whole lot of a whole lot of kind of got me that local Memphis buzz, you know what I'm saying. Then it really went. It hit Atlanta, It hit a lot of different places, you know what I'm saying. She loved meeting them, all of them. Was just when all of them was clicked up together, my motherfucker hitting the dance move that I did in the video. Man, this shit went crazy. So I just started getting picked up from this ship edyward. That's when I ended up seeing it and all the other you know what, I'm saying right, so boom, that's the first little junt right there.
Speaker 1: And then I came back with ye. Then that motherfucker did. Now that's the one that got down, that got a lot of.
Speaker 4: Put They started putting this ship on the shave all type of shit and was hitting edywhere I said.
Speaker 2: Damn, because I think it for anybody who was like Ryan, it brought back that that the stalliua like a Nigga childhood type ship like when you you know what I'm saying. It brought you back to like the Walker flock up all that type of ship.
Speaker 1: Walker.
Speaker 4: I feel like Walker was the last he was crump, Yeah, God of that time. He was the last crump guy of that time, the era when I was in high school type.
Speaker 1: And then it started just fading. It started after that.
Speaker 2: Nobody else did nothing because even he had switched up.
Speaker 1: As you know after a while. But he was crunk as fuck.
Speaker 2: Man, what hard th the motherfucking paint nigga? And it wasn't so much of him.
Speaker 1: God damn.
Speaker 2: He wasn't really dancing though, so you you switched that to your Memphi style though, Look that for sure for Shore show, bro. God damn, what I want to ask you next. So you said like you're willing to work with anybody. Yeah, so like, what's like your top playlist if you had, like if you was putting a playlist together.
Speaker 1: So you know what I'm saying. I know you got your O G Memphis music. You're gonna play. Give me five musicians outside of.
Speaker 2: Memphis, outside outside of Memphis that nobody wouldn't even think you would like be listening to type.
Speaker 4: Ship money man, you fuck with the money man, Yeah, fuck with money man.
Speaker 1: I love your thumb free throw Yeah, little key r I p O Ship Newty twenty one. Man. That's Atlanta.
Speaker 4: Yeah you were here, of course you ain't got no choice. Ship Yeah Memphis in Atlanta like brother, Yeah, oh.
Speaker 1: Man, you are new that. I can see. I can see some ship. Yeah.
Speaker 5: It is like bro music is low key crunk.
Speaker 1: He just back when he but it's music talking that ship on his music.
Speaker 4: I feel like me and him got the same type of fan base. Dude got a lot of white people. They love his ship.
Speaker 1: Man. This what this was so crazy.
Speaker 2: We were just talking about I don't know, you know how Deon doing in Colorado. They just won their first game. It's a rank tc U. So we were just talking about like musical acts who would bring the team out. Man, I think you would have Colorado, So damn crunk, you come out there with them, man, man on White.
Speaker 1: People are look seeing you dance and ship.
Speaker 4: Yeah fact fact I performed the Colorado not too long ago.
Speaker 1: Real, you hit them with all that ship.
Speaker 4: Man, This ship was crazy the foe. There's a lot of women out there in Colorado.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they out there now for real. And his sons don't brought him out there. They come out there now for sure. Man. Man, So look.
Speaker 2: Dancing wise, I would say this, like I know Chris Brown, Michael Jackson, but did you ever like watch Crunchy Black?
Speaker 1: Of course they used to kill that ship. Yeah you really like? Yeah, so that feel like that'd be different too.
Speaker 2: Yeah, man, I feel like having the athlete that did you did your ship after they scored.
Speaker 1: Or you wouldn't even know.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there's been plenty of times. I don't remember exactly who it was and when. Yeah, whin and work, But yeah, plenty of motherfuckers. You know what I'm saying that what's up?
Speaker 2: So with the sports and ship you ain't really even trying to check on games and none of that.
Speaker 1: You be like so like deep into the music.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but I just got a lot of ship that I be. I don't know, I'd be in my own world. Yeah yeah, but I do watch it from time to time, especially when the gridgs is playing. Yeah, I be locked in, got my phone, I be looking like a goddamn nerdive about this ship.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So you gambled, do I now?
Speaker 5: I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't be gambling. Nigga might have a bad week, though. Boy, when the nigga have a bad week and it should be low as the motherfucker.
Speaker 2: He was like, Yeah, nigga have changed the whole goddamn feeling around the house. Nigga, I got kids, I'd be about to take them somewhere, funk around and miss a field goal.
Speaker 1: Man, Shit, y'all add down, man, nigga whole move doesn't changed around no fuck. Now for real? Who's some of your favorite football players all time? M hm, ship, I really don't got one. No favorite football player all the time?
Speaker 2: No that now, so you strictly on the basketball type, sh who the favorite basketball.
Speaker 1: Of all time? Yeah? Damn is it Lebron? It might be lebro bro Bro.
Speaker 5: I feel like right now John morn though.
Speaker 2: But Moran, Yeah, man, this year he had no I want him to get everything they tried to take from that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he gonna come back right for sure.
Speaker 2: And no and no phone just flip phone from now the flip phone crazy for man, Well, he needed people. I don't know what I want to record everything, bro, Man, No, I think he's gonna be good though.
Speaker 1: For sure. Man, he got a lot of He got a lot of ship to prove his first game. He might drop sixty on them. Oh god, he man, he's gonna show them all that ship.
Speaker 2: They were talking because I feel like everybody had started fucking with John Moran so heavy. Like I remember, he was like everybody who's on that side, stay on that side. Everybody reposted that clip and all that. He's gonna bring that clip right back.
Speaker 4: This might be the most controversial ship that's been going on in the NBA for a minute, ain't it.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I think they needed for that ship because I think probably since when.
Speaker 2: They had the god damn uh that Melee in the Palace where that ship was against Indiana. Yeah, Malice in the Palace. That's probably the last thing in the NBA where they had a big suspension. Other than that them nigga be got damn by the book type ship. Don't know, nigga be really fighting ship. That's why basketball.
Speaker 1: You know, it was a time where nigga used to watch a few fights a season.
Speaker 2: Nigga be buddy buddy all the time. Yeah, give what Arenas was a dog The.
Speaker 1: Next game he celebrated, act like he's shooting. They had to suspend that nigga.
Speaker 4: That nigga while for men if it had so many haters for real ship it since jih and Brooks and the ship.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what do you think about Brooks when he when he started win at Lebron.
Speaker 5: Just being Brooks, he being himself.
Speaker 2: I don't know, man, I feel like they god damn crossed that nigga out after that ship. They got him up bottle there quick, Jackson and Doll members got a good young team. Man.
Speaker 1: They gonna pull that ship. Yeah for sure.
Speaker 2: Marcus Smart than MEPhI is Now who Marcus Smart, who came from the Celtics, He got damn Memphis.
Speaker 1: Now it ships can be crazy. Yeah, that sh is gonna be crazy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well Memphis, the goddamn they bring out the goddamn, who are I'm gonna ask you this last thing for the league.
Speaker 1: Who would you god damn.
Speaker 2: Pay to see a concert from if you had one time, one person, one person you had to pay to go see the mean concert?
Speaker 1: Fuck uh, one person you get the meet and greet experience all that type of ship to see them in concert. Mm hmmm.
Speaker 2: They're gonna dap you up, take pictures whoever it is they want. They want to talk to you, They want to ask you a questions too after the concert.
Speaker 1: Honestly, probably.
Speaker 4: I'll probably say the whole three six because three sis got a lot of falling souls.
Speaker 1: The whole three sixs you can make that. Nah but she she you saying, oh like everybody.
Speaker 4: Coastal gone damn, So you talking like from all that'll be crazy?
Speaker 1: Man. Do you know that one of the first rap songs I learned from three six? Damn?
Speaker 5: Which one?
Speaker 1: I don't think it's appropriate? Slob on my No.
Speaker 4: I think it's like a few versions of that joint too. That's an older version too, the one I knew.
Speaker 1: Slob on my nad like coin on the car, check in with me? Do your job man? Fifth grade?
Speaker 2: Out?
Speaker 1: Why ship nigga. Yeah, facts, No, for real, man, I appreciate you fucking with it coming through. Man, this is a new set. We had to goddamn get you on here.
Speaker 2: Nigga was a big fan of you first after the niggas seen you perform and ship man, you solid. God Damn, before you get out of here, you just show him a little what you do.
Speaker 5: Damn. This the setting for this.
Speaker 1: You know, you nigga don't really want to ask a nigga the day, but the way, you know, just walk out how you want to walk out. Nephew that nephew again.
Speaker 2: Man, No, Man, we appreciate you fucking with him any time you got Damn, I want to know any sports bench shout out the prize pig God Damn will say.
Speaker 1: The show man. I'm gonna get back. I'm gonna get in tune. Man, my bro, you're on the road sometimes when you're on that put that ship in you laying some more band for sure. Man, I'm gonna get into him for sure. Man.
Speaker 2: Shout out the dud dudes, Man, shout out the broken play y'all keep tuning in, man,