Speaker 1: Hey rain Drops. Yes, so I finally got merch. That's right.
Speaker 2: You can buy your Allegedly and.
Speaker 1: My Boys mugs, T shirts, rain Drops, hoodies and T shirts all on Carlos Kingshop dot com.
Speaker 2: That's right.
Speaker 1: Get your hoodies, your T shirts, and your mugs all on Carlos Kingshop dot com.
Speaker 2: Welcome to Reality with the King.
Speaker 1: It's me Carlos King, the King of Reality TV and one of the most sought after executive producers in reality television with over ten years of production experience. Twice a week on Reality with the King, we'll sit down with my friends across the entertainment industry, recap our favorite reality shows, and revisit unforgettable moments that we are still talking and tweeting about.
Speaker 2: Hey rain Drops.
Speaker 1: On today's episod A Reality for the King, I am reunited with my favorite Haitian Galahadi.
Speaker 2: Yes, you know I love her. She's so gorgeous. She's my girl.
Speaker 1: She's a comedian, she's a host, she is a journalist.
Speaker 2: Honey, yes, and we live for her.
Speaker 1: Please give it up baby, for the one and the only Jesse Wooo.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, yes, yes, so we have to get into this episode. Girl, we got to go back a little bit to this party that Crystal had at her home, and all the girls were doing what they do, which is get into each other's business, right, doing a sort of heated conversation. Darik was trying to, you know, ask questions about Sutton and just getting information, and all of a sudden, her and Garcel got into this sort of like interesting change. Durit use the word attack and garcells mood change instantly, and in that moment, Garcel said to her, I did not attack you, and don't use that word to me.
Speaker 1: And then Dereise said, why can I use that word? And Erica Jane said, because that's a woman to color your white woe might so explain to me, Jesse Will, as you were watching all of that unfold, what was going through your mind?
Speaker 4: First of all, I shout out to Erica Jane. A lot of people don't like Erica. I happen to love Erica. She's my fellow cancer, and I feel like cancers a lot of times are very misunderstood. I think at her course, she's actually really a really fun person. I just think, you know, a lot of things have happened to her, and so we've seen another side of her that is sometimes unpleasant, but I think that comes with when you're just not in a good place, you know what I mean.
Speaker 5: So but I really I'm rooting for Erica.
Speaker 4: But shout out to her because before garselves could even explain it, which she wasn't gonna explain it, she said, I'm not here to educate you and Mary pery, Okay, you got minded about it on African lives. You should have money go educate yourself on why you cannot use the word attack for black women's But before garself could even explain herself, Erica said, you're white. You're a white woman, right, and there are just certain connotations when you use certain words for a non white person, for a black person. You're a white she's black, and she's still sitting there like and it's like.
Speaker 5: Girl, girl, let's be for real. And I do think that.
Speaker 4: A little bit to her credit, I do think white women like to throw that word around with each other. But we all know that there's a different connotation between white women. Oh my god, but she's a you attacked me to Oh but you attacked me to.
Speaker 5: A black woman. Let's just be for real.
Speaker 4: It's weaponized in a way that it's not weaponized to your fellow Caucasian sister.
Speaker 5: Okay, it's just not the same thing. So shout out to Erica for saying that.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: No, I really was pleasantly surprised that it wasn't because the way reality works, and you know this, being on reality to yourself is one thing to say things in the moment, like in the moment, in the scene and you're filming it, versus saying in your confessionals when you either had time to think about it or someone said, girls say this because it makes you look good.
Speaker 2: One thing we have to give Erica Jane.
Speaker 1: Is that she instantly clocked it and instantly was able to explain it in a very urgent way, like, no, this is the reason why you're unable to say it. You're white, she's black. It's different for you. It's different for you, and I agree with you. Kudos to Erica Jayne for instantly being able to say, no, I recognize it, and I'm educated within what was happening in the world for me to tell you, you just can't say it now.
Speaker 2: You being a black woman.
Speaker 1: As well, can you explain to the audience, because I really I want to talk to you because you are so well versed and just being this global international woman. Because a lot of people did not understand Garcel's point of view. Okay, there were some people, Jesse, who felt that what you said earlier, and the producer showed a montage of flashbacks of this, right, how the other cast members used the word attacked towards each other, and that when Dart was saying it to Garsell, she didn't mean it to be, you know, isolating her as a black woman's part of her vocabulary, her vernacular, and she wanted.
Speaker 2: To use it.
Speaker 1: What do you have to say to people who believe that that THERI had no malicious intent in saying it towards Garcell. Being a black woman is the word she uses in her every day vernacular.
Speaker 4: Well, I would have thought that until she gave the pushback. When she gave the pushback, it's like, lady, you should have just thought that, Well, you know what, that wasn't my intent, you know what I mean? Like, yeah, she's like, well, I think she asked her, like, well, explain to me why you feel that I shouldn't use this word or whatever, And Garcela was like yo, like I'm not about to educate you.
Speaker 5: Erica just did.
Speaker 4: And at this point in twenty twenty four, like we're literally like on the other end of twenty twenty, Like what all the things that we seen happened in twenty twenty. We saw this cast, the Beverly Hills Cast, you know, talk about some of the issues that were, you know, prevalent during twenty two only the protests, Like you guys are well aware, You're aware, you are aware, and so I feel like anytime you try to well, I don't understand. No, you do understand, you don't understand. And not only that, I feel that Garcell's are not the only person who's brought up those types of points before, but I even feel Crystal has kind of kind of touched on that from time to time, but Garcel has had a specific experience in this group. We've even seen Erica like it was good to see Erica. You're not gonna say you're white. But also Erica owed Garcel that because we saw how Erica talked to Garcel's black sons.
Speaker 5: And Craziest seasons.
Speaker 4: Right right, not knowing that he was Garcel's son. So we saw how she truly perceived this little black boy, right, And so y'all are aware. You're aware of what words, what certain words do to trigger certain emotions, certain actions, and certain perceptions.
Speaker 5: Of black women in this society. You're aware.
Speaker 4: And so for me, it's like if she didn't push back, like at all, yeah, okay, yeah, didn't mean it.
Speaker 5: But because she pushed back, I was like, oh no, she meant it. She meant it. She meant it.
Speaker 2: You believe she meant it. You believe she meant it. Yeah, okay, okay.
Speaker 1: When when, when all that was unfolding, guar celles mood instantly changed. And when she said to her, I'm not here to educate you. That is not and she said, you live in a bubble and that's not my job. Like I'm over it, and the read girl got up, got her chanail back.
Speaker 5: She said, oh, you're not going to educate me. Well, why don't I just roll? Why don't I just roll?
Speaker 4: Because here's the thing too, right, let me tell you, whenever a black woman says something like that, here's why we say that, because we know what you're about to do.
Speaker 5: Now, we're gonna do the tit for tat.
Speaker 4: It's gonna be Oh but but but ain't no.
Speaker 5: But there's no buts. I'm not butting with you. We're not doing the butt.
Speaker 4: We're not doing that. We're not doing that. We're not playing a tennis match, you know what I mean? Like you know right from wrong.
Speaker 5: You've seen.
Speaker 4: What has happened to me in this group and what I've had to address, and mind you too. Garcela is someone who I feel like a couple of episodes before this was saying how I think she says she doesn't feel comfortable talking about her family or something like that.
Speaker 1: Earlier this season, they were in Vegas and Garcel told the girls, I don't feel comfortable talking about my children to you.
Speaker 4: To you ladies, right, we've seen how her children were treated. These women are well aware of how Garcel has been made to feel in this group, and so I feel like the whole tell me that's like, that's gaslighting.
Speaker 5: You know, you know you're aware.
Speaker 1: I really want to explain to my listeners as well. I'm Jesse about the reason why when a white person or woman calls another black woman and saying you're attacking me. Can you explain to the audience why that is a trigger word for women in the black community because one thing that I've learned being a black man, right, yeah, working on all the shows I work on with black women and men, is there is a conversation within the black community about how black women of certain shades.
Speaker 2: If you're a lighter shade black woman telling a darker skinned black woman, you're aggressive.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 1: I've learned that on the courtesy of my shows. And I was like, oh, please tell me. I want to be educated, and I've learned that lighter skin black women calling a darker skin black woman aggressed ve is is not welcomed. To explain to the audience why the word attack is sort of in that same realm, or is it.
Speaker 4: Well, there was an instance where we were having a conversation and you said something to me one time. I was like, I could have taken it that way too, but I know that wasn't your intention.
Speaker 5: I never said anything to you, but tell me, yeah, when you when you came.
Speaker 4: On this Nation one time and you were like, we're talking about how I can land a husband, yes, and you were like, you know, you just gotta.
Speaker 2: Tone it down. I said it down, ye, remember.
Speaker 4: That, And so I felt like I understand what you're saying, but I understand what you're saying, and I know that you know enough about me, even though we don't hang out all the time.
Speaker 5: It's like, you know enough about me to know that.
Speaker 4: I am solf, I am, I am girly, you know what I mean. But I feel like sometimes my perception, just because I am outspoken, is that, damn tone it down.
Speaker 5: You talk too much, you're.
Speaker 4: Aggressive, You're loud, you know, Like it's like sometimes I'm not even being loud, but you're loud.
Speaker 5: It's like, you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: And I do feel that sometimes it comes with being a dark skinned girl. I will see like light skinned girls doing the same thing, and it's, Ooh, she's fine, she's spicy, you know what I mean. She lig but I like, tone it down, you know what I mean. Like, it's just crazy how colorism, racism, all that different shades of people, even within the white community. I mean, look at Prince Harry, you know, he he ginger. I don't know if that we could say that, but you know, the Gingers, I would like to look at them as they are the negroes of the white community. You know, reread it a certain way, and I'm saying I actually briefly dated a Ginger and he told me that too.
Speaker 5: People's like, you know, ginger is a derogatory like he was.
Speaker 2: Very like it. See, I'm I'm learning stuff every day, okay.
Speaker 4: But I think I think for him it was. And I just talk to other white people and they're like no, But the thing was he was treated a certain way because he was Ginger.
Speaker 2: I'm glad you you you you're.
Speaker 1: Telling me now about the conversation in real time, because I apologize for saying tone it down, because, like you said, I didn't mean it that way.
Speaker 5: No.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I like to go through.
Speaker 1: Life being called out on things that is in my every day vernacular to say like no, Carlos, like that's not something that you should always say, or maybe look at the person deeper or whatever. Just like I've learned through my shows about the whole thing with like the word aggressor when it comes to black woman.
Speaker 2: I learned that.
Speaker 1: I said, oh, this is the thing, and I didn't realize it was one. So thank you for sharing that with me.
Speaker 2: Honestly.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but again I felt like with you, what you were doing too was.
Speaker 5: You were pointing out the way I'm perceived.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 4: I mean like you might not really perceive me that way, but you were telling I feel like you were kind of like being a brother in that moment, like this is how the guys are perceiving you. Which yeah, which is it might not even be true, it's not true, but that is my reality.
Speaker 5: That has been my reality.
Speaker 4: When I just put my foot down on something, it's oh, I.
Speaker 5: Can't do it with her.
Speaker 4: I can't, you know what I mean, she do too much because I won't let you just come by and just do anything.
Speaker 5: That doesn't mean I'm not soft. I'm on the soft as bitch as you'll meet. If you treat me right, literally, if you treat me right.
Speaker 4: I will wait on you hand and foot. But you have to treat me like I'm soft. You have to treat me delicately. And I feel like with black women, black women are not seen as delicate. Black women are not seen as soft. Black women are not you know, like you got black women out.
Speaker 5: Here being told not to cry. That is office, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: We came.
Speaker 5: It's like nothing we.
Speaker 4: Do paints us in a light that is soft and delicate, the way our white counterparts are perceived.
Speaker 1: So after that they did meet up for lunch and the tension was so thick they could have cut with the butter knife at the table, because you could tell none of them wanted to be there. Garcelle was like, my cars parked the meter outside for thirty minutes, Like I don't want to eat, I barely want to be here. Girl, let's get this thing out. I know what I gotta do, and I'm out of here. So it was very awkward, very uncomfortable. Garsel did say that she did not sleep for two nights and she was crying for two nights, and there were some people on Twitter who thought she was being she was exaggerating that that here's garcel being an actress. And some people who were saying this Jesse were black people.
Speaker 2: Again, this is social media.
Speaker 1: There's TikTok videos recorded with black content creators saying that garcel exaggerating, saying she cried for two nights, she couldn't sleep.
Speaker 2: They felt she was race baiting.
Speaker 4: Let me tell you something, Carlos, you ever been in a situation where somebody said some wild shit to you, Like somebody said something real wild to you, and you know you held your composure so well. But then when you got home, you just exploded and you ran the conversation back a million times like should I should have?
Speaker 5: And I should have?
Speaker 4: And when she that's what Garcel was going through. That's what Garcel was going through. We've all been there.
Speaker 2: I never looked at it that way.
Speaker 4: I'm want to do something like that right now. That was somebody out worked with. That's what she was getting into. That's what was happening to her. Garcel went home, she thought about it. She held her composure because here's the thing, too, Garcell's not just having a conversation with this white woman about this white woman using a trigger word that is known to literally put black people behind bars, right, to put black people in positions that are very disparaging.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 4: But she had this conversation with that white woman on camera. So she had to restrain herself a lot. And you could tell she was restraining herself a lot. It took everything in her for her to just be calm in that moment. I feel like she wanted to be like, girl, you know good, and like you know good and damn well what you meant by saying that word? And I'm gonna need you to swallow that word and never regurgitated in my presence ever. Again, Like I really feel like that's like I feel like she really wanted to explode in that moment and she couldn't because again, even that will be seen as race baiting. Even that will be seen at all. But see, but that's her being aggressive. Is she gonna be an angry black woman? And she's like, you know what I mean, it's gonna be like aha, a lot of people look at your reaction.
Speaker 5: They don't look at what happened to you.
Speaker 4: And so Garsell had to go home and live with that and then come.
Speaker 5: Back outside and sit across from this same white woman.
Speaker 4: Who wanted to be educated again on how that word you know, it's triggering and everything.
Speaker 5: And for that woman to turn around and say, but you didn't know I was Jewish? I'm sorry since one was being Jewish and races? What are we talking about here?
Speaker 4: So we're gonna use Judaism as a as a reason to back up being racist.
Speaker 5: I'm not understanding, Like what is the correlation? What are we doing? Like, you know, white people ain't the only ones who are Jewish?
Speaker 4: Why you know there are Jewish people across different races and cultures and here you are using that and then saying, well, but I'm marginalized too, You're marginal I'm marginalized too.
Speaker 5: What are we talking about? Seriously? And that's why Garcela didn't want to educate her.
Speaker 2: I hate you interrupt, but stay tuned for more. Baby.
Speaker 1: It is the new year, and yes we all have a resolution. Mine is to make sure I'm able to eat a ready to eat meal. And that's why I want to talk to you guys about this ready to eat meal delivery service name Factor. It takes the stress out of meal planning because, honey, you can skip the grocery store and do all of this in the privacy of your own kitchen. You can get ship crafted approved meals right at the front of your door.
Speaker 2: Child.
Speaker 1: They got over thirty five meals to choose from per week, I mean Calarie, Smart, Vegan like me Veggie, Keto, Diet plus they have over fifty five weekly add ons that you'll have a ton of nutritious and flavorful option to kickstart your resolutions. The cool thing with Factor is, honey, they have everything. They even got breakfast smoothies, juices, snacks, and the one of the things I love most about it is you could change your order up every week with plans from four to eighteen meals per week, and you can pause or reschedule your deliveries anytime.
Speaker 4: Child.
Speaker 2: Let me tell y'all something.
Speaker 1: Factor has everything I need because y'all know I'm busy for a flavorful, nutritious meal. In addition to that, they have code Press juices, extra protein, veggie size, anything you need to keep you energized during a frantic day. Head to Factor Meals dot com. Slash the King fifty and use code the King fifty to give fifty percent off. That's Code the King fifty. This is reality with the King, and I'm Carlos King. Let's get back into the show. When Garcel said she cried for two nights, I never thought like, oh, to your point, possibly what that means is she replayed the mom in her head and she was probably disappointed about you should have said that. You should have said that, And I'm gonna add on to that, you know, possibly too.
Speaker 2: She also thought about.
Speaker 1: The viewers and the black community, what are black women going to say? Do black women expect me to do that? What is interesting about Garcil's presence on Beverly Hills Housewives, and you and I talked about this last year on this very podcast. I said this from the beginning when Garsel told the ladies this may be her first season or second, I don't remember, but I would never forget this scene when she told them, you guys have no idea what it feels like to be the only black person in the room.
Speaker 2: You guys just don't know what that feels like.
Speaker 1: And I praise her on my podcast, I said, I felt seen, and I don't think people really understand that when you are the only black person in the room, you feel uncomfortable. Let's be real, Jesse, oftentimes not everybody, we don't represent everybody.
Speaker 2: You oftentimes feel uncomfortable.
Speaker 1: You oftentimes feel like I don't belong you kind of get insecure, Like do I sound right?
Speaker 2: Am I acting right? Do I sound as educated?
Speaker 5: Like?
Speaker 1: A lot of these things play into your head because just about the systemic race system that we dealt with in our childhood, and it is trauma. And when you are a person of color, no matter how much money you have for a large amount of people, you still feel that trauma because it shows up in your life when you have to deal with social media trolls, or when you get pulled up about the cops, or when you're trying to get a loan from a bank, or when you're trying to buy a house, like you're reminded no matter where you are, that you're checking the other box. So when Garsell brought the conversation to this show, I appreciated this cause I said, oh my gosh, like we all feel that way, and garcel is a national treasure in the black community. She's fancy from getting Box Sun and we love her. So I appreciated that. However, there are people, though, who believe that this ain't the show for it.
Speaker 4: There was a moment where dol Rito brought up the word privilege because remember an initial argument, Garca's like, listen, I'm not here to educate you and your privilege.
Speaker 5: Like I'm not right.
Speaker 4: Yes, when they have the lunch date, Durita was like, when it comes to privilege, we're all privileged in this group. All of us are privileged in this group. And it's like, I'm just like, she doesn't want to get it. She really just does not want I get it. She doesn't want to own what Garcela is saying, I'm so happy that Garcella kept telling her, well, you know what, it's on you. But when she kept dealing with the word privilege. Garcel has like thirty jobs. Garcela does not live the same life that these other girls are living. Garcel. I've seen Garcel last year do so many things. She was Survival, the tickets Netflix, she is narrating a true con show I believe on Oxygen. Every now and then, you're gonna see Garcel in a Lifetime movie. She's producing, she's doing podcasts, she's hosting. Like, Garcel has more jobs than a Jamaican in order to live in Beverly Hills.
Speaker 5: It's not the same privilege.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and we're seeing that now with Taraji p Henson talking about the paid disparities amongst black actress in Hollywood and how she, along with other black actresses were saying how they want to quit the business because it's so hard, and how you have to constantly.
Speaker 2: Work, not because you want to, because you have to.
Speaker 5: You have to. So Garcia has to keep up all these jobs.
Speaker 4: She doesn't have a you know, even when she did have a rich white husband, Garcela was still working.
Speaker 5: She was a working actress.
Speaker 4: Garca has been a working actress for four decades, and despite all of her accolades, she still has to work like a dog in order to share the same platform with these women.
Speaker 2: I e.
Speaker 5: Erica Jane, how'd you get here?
Speaker 2: You had Tom Gerald?
Speaker 5: Yes, you had him. You know what I'm saying, Like Christal got The Lion King Man.
Speaker 4: That's my favorite movie of all time, by the way, and my favorite Broadway shown. But Garcel has to work ten times harder for her privilege. She has to work for her privilege and work her privilege. Y'all are just born with it. It's just get form with it, they.
Speaker 2: Believe, which which breaks me.
Speaker 1: To Lisa Brenna's tweet, So she said this back in like twenty twenty two. She tweeted, and I quote, we fight on our show. If we fight with Garsell, we are all of a sudden called the racist.
Speaker 2: That's bullshit. I will not accept that.
Speaker 1: I will express myself when and how I want, And I am not afraid of you hoes.
Speaker 4: You know what's crazy, It's crazy watching white people type in an aave in African American vernacular.
Speaker 5: It's really crazy. What is going on? You hose really.
Speaker 1: I didn't the whole part and listen, the wholest part threw me off.
Speaker 6: But I can see her like slinging her phone off after. I'm not scared of you hoes, because I just.
Speaker 1: Don't think Lisa Renda when she's at the Shottamar Mott Hoddy with Eileen Davidson, I just listen, Ray drops tell me bro wrong. I just don't think that Lisa Renna is having lunch with Eileen Davidson and Kathy Hilton, she said, fuck these hoes.
Speaker 2: I just don't believe that.
Speaker 5: Okay, go ahead, no, absolutely not.
Speaker 4: But see, but that's privilege again, because it's like again, it's the way of her, as a white woman woman not having to acknowledge that certain speech is very hurtful to certain groups of people, to black people. It's kind of like when Garcel. I think it was like last season or the season before where.
Speaker 5: They were talking about race.
Speaker 4: Or something like that, and Garcel was like, I think she asked, Dorrid, well, how many black people do.
Speaker 5: You have a run? Oh? I mean I have like people around the house that work around the house.
Speaker 6: Oh my mom's best friend is black.
Speaker 2: Let me tell you about that. Let me tell you.
Speaker 1: Stout that look. I think Garsel being on this show. And I've said this since day one. Listen, she's a national treasure. I think Garcela is great for the show. I think she brings a much needed presence to that show.
Speaker 2: And I think she's a great housewife.
Speaker 1: The only thing I ever said about Garsell was I just don't believe her and Sutton are like the best of friends.
Speaker 2: And that's that's just my opinion.
Speaker 1: I just think they have I think they're both like, listen, we're new kids on the block.
Speaker 2: Let's form an alliance and let's be the new girl. Baby.
Speaker 5: I'm sorry the girls this season.
Speaker 1: This is let me tell you something. I am team Sutting this season. This is Sutton's best season.
Speaker 5: Name name them, name them.
Speaker 2: She's getting the girls together. She's getting the girls.
Speaker 1: Together, baby, And I'm here for and I am here for Garsel shedding light. Listen for me to be a black man in this business and to watch that show and see that.
Speaker 2: I'm telling you that scene made me love her even more when she.
Speaker 1: Was able to just say her toop like, y'all don't know what it feels like to be the only one. Y'all just don't know. I know what that feels like. You know what that feels like. You know what I'm saying. It's worthy talking about that, but it doesn't feel good. So I love that she's bringing this on the show. Look, do we love the mess and the cattiness and the shade and all that. Yes, But I think the other thing that at least I'm trying to do in my reality shows, and I think this is what Beverly Hills is trying to do, is you have to at least have conversations that are relatable because at some point you need some sustainability on these shows, and I think Garcel being cast brings that. Before I wrap you, where does Garsel and Dery golfing here? Do you think they will never be friends? Do you think there's room for some growth?
Speaker 5: Some people you just work with.
Speaker 4: You just work with they like they're in the office with you. You come in there, you do your job. I ain't got a problem with you. I'm not gonna dwell on well. I do have a problem with you, but it's not resolvable. So there's nothing else for me to do or say here, hey, hiy pleasant trees, keep it moving. I would love for you know, I would love to see in Beverly Hills. There's a Haitian girl on Housewives of Miyam.
Speaker 5: She used she was miss hated.
Speaker 2: Key Bart's and she's funny.
Speaker 5: Oh.
Speaker 4: I recently just sat down and watched the show. I was like, oh my, it was like I was watching myself. I was like, oh my god, this lady is perfect, Like she is hilarious, gorgeous, witty. I feel like Garcella needs something like that. Because one thing I will say, I just the fun moments with Garcela and the.
Speaker 5: Show are very far and between. Yeah, yeah, they're very spread out.
Speaker 4: It was nice to see her and Erica go out and have a good time and like that looked genuinely.
Speaker 5: Like a good time.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I think Sutton showed up initially feeling like oh shit, but then she realized, oh these picures don't have a good time. Okay, goo, let's have a good time.
Speaker 4: Like yeah, you know, But I just feel like garcel needs I've said this before.
Speaker 5: I think like she needs somebody.
Speaker 1: I know, and I was hoping that was charae Oh and what happened with her?
Speaker 2: Listen.
Speaker 1: I always said this as a producer, you can't show everything, meaning you got forty two minutes to show something.
Speaker 2: She was not vocal based on what we were we were shown.
Speaker 1: I was really rooting for her because on Hollywood Excess she was fantastic and she was funny and and look all this stuff going on with Jada and Will like y'all fired her way too soon, Like I would have loved to get some of that Hollywood.
Speaker 5: Like she could have been.
Speaker 4: I thought she could have been candid like Jada, Jada and Will like there and and her their family they don't give a fuck about it. They wouldn't care about her.
Speaker 5: They wouldn't care.
Speaker 4: They really would genuinely not care because she they know that she wouldn't pass certain boundaries. Yeah, so she could have spilled her little tea and whatever and kept it moving like yeah, I just I feel I feel like Garcel does need she does need a friend. Garcel has no friends on that show. Crystal has no friends on that show. Sudden no friends on.
Speaker 2: That show, No no now.
Speaker 5: But but Garcela is the black one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And because when I seen a lot of a Marie, we don't know what their relationship is going to be. But just because listen not all black people have to be frenzy either, right, so right, but based on their personalities, I just don't see tell Emery being friends.
Speaker 2: They're so there's there. I don't know. We'll see what happens again.
Speaker 4: Based on what I'm saying, doctor, she's she's, she belongs on Maria the medicine.
Speaker 5: The way she came for Sundon's throat, it was.
Speaker 2: Like girl literally her throat, literally her throat.
Speaker 5: Like you know when you swallow, you're supposed to take two gulfs. That's science. No, girl, no, this is not Marria's medicine.
Speaker 1: Girl, tell the world, my sweet peep, where they can find you, follow you, support you and everything you have going on.
Speaker 5: Yes, So d Jesse will on all social media platforms. H Jesse, j E S s I E w o O.
Speaker 4: On all social media platforms. I'm audition Nation Monday through Friday. I have a movie I'm shooting this next month for Peacock is gonna be a holiday movie.
Speaker 5: I'm really excited about that.
Speaker 4: Great, Yeah, I'm really excited about that. Perfectly this year too, I get to sell a show and sell a movie. That would be like a dream come true.
Speaker 1: So yes, that's what I look forward to Well, You're gonna do all things through Christ, who strengthens you, baby, so just know that. Thank you, Jesse Bobo, thank you Carlo, Thank you for listening to Reality with the King. New episodes drop on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Share, comment, follow, and subscribe to Reality with the King. Wherever you get your podcast, visit Reality withthe King dot com and be sure to follow me at the Carlos King Underscore on Instagram, Twitter, TikTok and yes, Baby, my YouTube channel where you could get all of my visuals, baby, my expressions.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and don't forget.
Speaker 1: Tweet me your thoughts and hot tail about this episode using the.
Speaker 2: Hashtag Reality with the King.
Speaker 1: Reality with the King is a production of Kingdom Rain Entertainment. It is produced by Sierra Spragley Rix An executive produced by Me Carlos King, Kingdom Rain Entertainment, Baby,