Speaker 1: There's something you might be ignoring that could come back to bite you in your precious little rump jubal show, and not in a good way either, So don't go anywhere, because the trend is going viral of people sharing the glaring red flags that they ignored at the beginning of a relationship that they should have really really really really really really really really really really really paid attention to. Yeah, and the list is crazy, so we'll go over it next. Also, if you want to share yours, texted in at four one oh six one or call us up eight eight eight three four three one oh six one. What's the red flag that you really really really really really really really really really should not have ignored. We'll go over it next. It's a double show. You could be ignoring something huge that will come back to haunt you. It's a jewble show. And the dating world is a crazy place, literally nothing but weirdos out there that you have to dodge though, and sometimes in your quest for love, you'll meet someone and you're like, well, I think they're a person, but they kind of look like a wolf, like they have fangs, and I'm pretty sure I saw them howling at the moon but they have a job, and the last three people I dated didn't have jobs. Plus it's cool when they cook for me. It's a complete farmer table experience. Because they have a chicken coop in their backyard.
Speaker 2: Really cool. Couldn't possibly be a wolf?
Speaker 1: And then before you know it, you wake up in the middle of the night and they're in the chicken coop slaughtering all the chickens with their huge fangs and howling at the moon, and they come back inside and try to kiss you. This is a movie, So if it looks like a relax like a wolf, probably is a wolf.
Speaker 2: Wolf.
Speaker 1: A trend is going viral with people sharing their red flags that they should have really really really really really really really really not ignored. Text in with yours four one o six one, call us up eight to eight three four to three one six one, and we'll go over some of the crazy responses right now. One says he got arrested on her first date. That's a big red flag. Yeah, that would do it. I think it's fair to have that as one of your questions too. On a first date. Even if they don't get arrested, it's like, have.
Speaker 2: You been arrested? I think that that's kind of a fair question.
Speaker 1: This person went on a second date, Yes, they ignored that red flag. Wow, arrested on the actual first date is a huge red flag.
Speaker 2: Well, the whatpins what they're getting arrested for. I was gonna say that if they do what they're like standing up for your honor, they've got to a little bar fight. Victoria.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna give you some advice right now. Start a red flag journal. How many time stuff happens, refer to it? Okay, okay, his tax evasion.
Speaker 2: They might be rich scheme.
Speaker 4: Hey, they might be loaded. The government's never lost any of those cases ever.
Speaker 2: But if it's Arson, probably run.
Speaker 1: Jesus, he's just got a fiery personality. We're hung over a list of red flags that people say they should have really really really not ignored. One said he asked me to move in while all of his wife's clothes were still in the dresser and closet the main bedroom, wait bras, underwear, shoes, socks, even her wedding dress was still in there.
Speaker 5: I mean, when you know, you know, you say, yes, why were they separated? Oh, like doesn't that matter? Like where did the wife go? Red flag exactly?
Speaker 6: Still here.
Speaker 2: I don't know. She just disappeared. True crime episode. Another red flag that somebody says they should not have. Nord.
Speaker 1: We went to move in together and he wasn't packed up come moving day. I had to load my stuff up and help him pack his. I found him laying. I found him playing on his phone while I was working. Yes, yes, that is a red flag.
Speaker 2: Very lazy. Why would you move it stuff?
Speaker 3: I would leave it because you're trying to be nice and you're trying to make this stuff move faster. And then the next thing you know, he's off in a corner and it still needs to get done, so you're doing it love goggles, somebody.
Speaker 1: Somebody texts, Yeah, love goggles are worse than beer goggles, for sure. Somebody texted in a four six one. It said he had me climb through his window to not wake up his roommates. Yeah, my roommate's asleep in the in the master bedroom. Come through the window and we can do stuff on the couch. She got it in a real quiet Why is that a red flag? I not wake my roommates up.
Speaker 2: You probably have done that, like in high school twice. In college I did only one of times. After that, I didn't live at home at college. I live at home.
Speaker 1: Now, what's your roommate's name, saman Sammy Sam Hey, Julia, Hey, what's a red flag you ignored?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 7: So my red flag was that my ex didn't want to introduce me to his parents. Yeah, we were dating for all while, No, not at all. So we were, we were dating, it was going well. He had met my parents and I was like, where am I going to meet yours? I want to see you know where he came from. And he was like, no, no, I just don't want to rush it or like the scheduling would always fall through. And I met his brother, so he lets me. We hung out with his brother a few times and he was cool, but he just didn't, for whatever reason, didn't want me to meet his parents. And then like a couple of years into the relationship, he got invited to Yeah. Yeah, like I said, red flag, there was a family wedding and so I was his plus one and it was like a really big deal for me. Okay, I was actually kind of surprised because he had made it such a thing like I'm not ready for you to meet my family. So I went to this wedding with him and that was cool. And then after that I followed his sister because you know, we had met at the wedding and she was cool when we got along, and he was all pissed that I followed his sister, like, oh, you're like getting into my life, why are you being such a stalk or we've been together for years?
Speaker 8: Like I want to be friends with your sister, and you know, so I follow her and I see all of her pictures and there's so here comes there's a picture of her and my then boyfriend and this other chick who's like, you know, got her little head on my ex boyfriend's shoulder. So I can found my guy about it, and it all comes out that I'm actually his I.
Speaker 9: For years years years.
Speaker 2: Wow, take it to the wedding. That's just also dumb. That's not funny.
Speaker 1: But I'm just like somebody texted in at four one six when and said the red flag they should have never ignored was the huge course tattoo.
Speaker 2: It's another jubile phone frame morning on the twenties.
Speaker 1: Hello, Hey, this is coach Ron Bobkins from the high school football team. I was looking for Timothy's mom Valerie.
Speaker 10: This is she.
Speaker 11: How can I help you?
Speaker 1: Hi, Valerie, I'm the coach of the high school football team.
Speaker 11: Nay, okay, I know that coach Persons is the head coach. How are you associated Kins?
Speaker 1: Yeah, coach Coach Perkins is no longer with the team. I'm taking over, and so I'm calling some of the parents to check in.
Speaker 7: Okay, So how can I help you?
Speaker 1: Well, I'm calling to let you know that, unfortunately, we are deciding to go a different direction with your son, Timothy, and I figured you might want to break the news room that he's cut.
Speaker 2: From the team.
Speaker 11: Wait a minute, Wait, you're the new coach and you're cutting my son from the team.
Speaker 1: Yes, I know he got the starting position for quarterback this year, but it's going to be a big no for me.
Speaker 9: And why is that?
Speaker 2: Well, you know, honestly, he.
Speaker 1: Just doesn't want to put in the extra effort and I need kids who are ready to get out there and fight no matter what it costs.
Speaker 12: Okay, wait a minute, Like you're just cowimming in on the scene and you're saying he doesn't want to put in the efset, Like, where will you get in this, brom My son gives a thousand percent in everything that he does. You're not giving a valid reason why you're cutting my son from well.
Speaker 1: Like I said, he just doesn't want to go the extra effort. And the other day I asked him to do a little painting and he would not do it. And I can't have that kind of a lack of involvement and a lack of care when it comes to my players and how they operate on the field.
Speaker 11: Okay, did you just send you asked him to do some painting.
Speaker 2: Yes, I asked him to paint my house.
Speaker 1: I'm painting my house, doing a lot of home renovations.
Speaker 11: Oh no, oh no, no, no, no, no.
Speaker 13: He's not here as a handyman. There has nothing to do with with his practice.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, Okay, I'm going to have to report this similar to what he said to me. So I pulled him from practice that day. He's been sitting on the bench ever since because he refuses to pay my house or wash my car.
Speaker 13: You know what, I don't know what type of coaching you've done in the past, but this was what's You're find a pull right now. That's not going to fly here. I'm going to have to go to the school board about this. This is absolutely the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard that if a person doesn't want to paint their coach's.
Speaker 11: House, they get cut from a team.
Speaker 2: And you're a new coach.
Speaker 11: We don't even know what your credentials are.
Speaker 2: We'll have you know.
Speaker 1: Every other student athlete that I have on the field has offered to do some sort of task for me. I've gotten my how well, I was going to get my house painted from your son if he was a starting quarterback. But the person who has stepped in to be the starting quarterback is painted already the entire front of my house and wash my car.
Speaker 11: And okay, so I see what this is.
Speaker 13: This is like they got to do favors in order to get a spot on the team, and if they.
Speaker 11: Don't, then they get cut. That's what That's basically what you're saying to me right now.
Speaker 2: It shows commitment.
Speaker 11: No, I'm going to show you commitment right now.
Speaker 13: I'm committed that I'm going to the school board and the principal and report this because this is the most absurd behavior from a coach, much less even a person who try to impose their will and to have people do household chores to be on a team value.
Speaker 1: I'm willing to give us some thought about having your son start as quarterback for this team. If you would be stepping in his place. If you can paint, you can wash a car, maybe do some plumbing refairs.
Speaker 2: I need some plumbing on. If you can do any of that, I would let you do that in place of him.
Speaker 14: I have something even better.
Speaker 13: My husband, when he hears this, trust me, where he's going to come to your place you want to clean and straight.
Speaker 15: He's going to clean the floor with you.
Speaker 13: He's going to man, he's going to mount your head outside. So let people know this is what happens when you were trying to get free labor and trying to shake down students to have a.
Speaker 7: Part or place on the team.
Speaker 13: Well is going to be livid when he you know what, You're going to get everything to deserve.
Speaker 1: Well, then I'll let you know this is actually a prank phone called This is actually Jebel from the Jubeil Show doing a phone brank on you and your son. Timothy, say you up, I'm going to kill him. He said that you were all excited you got the starting job and wanted to mess with you.
Speaker 14: Oh no, he.
Speaker 15: Oh that boy he ooh, he is not going to seem daytime for a long time. I can't believe this boy wake.
Speaker 1: Up every morning with jubile phone pranks sign Vernina's what's trending?
Speaker 2: Our dad, Bad's going to be a thing of the past.
Speaker 3: Yeah, six pack surgery is booming. Why popular than ever amongst men. Why It's become really popular in Brazil and now it's made its way over here to the US. So it is what you think it is. It's ab etching. So they go in and do lip bo, so it looks like you got like perfect dad.
Speaker 2: That's just washing. It's LiPo.
Speaker 3: But patients have to maintain a healthy lifestyle to keep the results. And some doctors are even saying or not letting people get it if they don't already have a healthy lift style.
Speaker 2: Really well, that makes sense too.
Speaker 16: The first time I was told about this actually was at a job. It was one of the salespeople at one of my first jobs. I was fifteen years old, and he was telling me. He said, he's like, yeah, if you know, you could just get your abs etched in.
Speaker 2: They just do the LiPo.
Speaker 4: But what they do is they re structure your muscles so that like the skin attaches to the muscles, there's nothing between, right, So actually, like, but what you have is really just fat pockets?
Speaker 2: Is that bad for you? Yes, it's probably not great. He said he got it and it fell apart.
Speaker 16: He's a very fit guy, really like super fit dude, and he said it fell apart.
Speaker 2: It just starting to be weird and sag.
Speaker 16: And then like if you would even gain, like you would eat wrong one day, like you know that the after meal blow and it would look all weird because really all they did was trap his fat into this certain area.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and so it looked like abs, but it's just fat bubbles. Wow, that's weird. That's why I just draw mine, not in sharpie. Yeah, there is actually a way to spray tan and colle Yeah. Yeah, yeah, you can.
Speaker 1: Definitely get it. Yeah, you could just see that.
Speaker 2: No one likes it.
Speaker 1: I can't image being that concern with your abs. I mean it's sad.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I mean, like, and I work out on stuff, you know, and I get frustrated with my gains or whatever, right, and I know I don't work on my aves enough and I'm always like, well, that's why there's not much of a six pact there sucka you know, but like I can't imagine it like consuming me so much where I'm like, I'm gonna go to the doctor and have them just basically give me a little pockets of fat and attachment, like just suck out all the stuff.
Speaker 3: I don't feel like I'm as this verse in how like the men's body works, but or the man's body works like that, but for women, Like some people just cannot lose certain amounts of weight because of hormones or whatever's going on there, and so what do you need the added help to just get rid of some And so what they're saying is is like if you already are pretty much there but then need a little help, then they'll do that.
Speaker 2: But I don't know, I don't know. I just I just think it's sad. So it's not gonna happen. That's fine. Let's just be good with it. So you're still here for the dad bot. I'm here for whatever body you have. Just feel good in it. Yeah, oh that the first so to see. Yeah, find feel good in your body because nobody cares is much as you do. That is all true, true, very true. That's the first positive thing I have positive thoughts. I was really also very angry. I'm a complex human.
Speaker 3: Okay, well we'll move on to a different human. We're going to talk about Raygun. Remember her Rachel and the Australian Breakdancer. Oh yeah, well she has now she has now earned the title of the best breakdancer, female breakdancer in the world. Yes, which is pretty wild and a lot of people are very confused by the title because there are also three other women who actually medaled at the Olympics and she didn't. But the way that this works is on a point system, and it's on a point system. Over the last twelve months, anybody that competed in the Olympics actually didn't walk away with any points. Raygun happened to win one of the competitions in the past twelve months which gave her points, which put her at the top as the female break best female.
Speaker 1: Because all the other breakdancers are doing way too much and we're like they're down there doing all these flips and stuff. She's just she's doing a little simple litt kangaroo hop okay, and not even fully committing to it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, which is cool.
Speaker 16: Chin grab is another signature move from Raygun Love.
Speaker 2: That well, she's just own a herd sprinkler that she did.
Speaker 16: Oh my goodness, broken sprinkler.
Speaker 2: She's creating your own move number one, her own lane altogether.
Speaker 1: Listen to Michael Jordan of Breakdown the Whole Game. She played the numbers game and you can't hate that. But that's what's trending.
Speaker 2: Brought to you by Muchlas.
Speaker 1: You've been going Auburn your home for Michigan Jewel Show is also brought to you by Better Help Give online therapy. To try Betterhelp dot com, slash jewel and get on your way to being your best self. To Catch a Cheater is coming up right after this. Oh wait, wait, I almost forgot I was whispering because I wasn't sharper.
Speaker 16: I was about to posit on you.
Speaker 2: Maybe I did forget when I heard you whisper.
Speaker 10: Maybe that.
Speaker 2: Maybe I didn't.
Speaker 1: But it is time for your chance at a trip to Jamaica. Go to the Jewelshow dot com right now because an all inclusive trip to Paradise with Apply Hotels and Resorts. Enter for your very own four to eight three night all inclusive stay JA make with the eight hundred all voucher toward airfare. Go to the Jubilshow dot com and enter the keyword vacation. Oh, that's vacation at the Jubilshow dot com right now and you could be on your way to Jamaica.
Speaker 2: It's time to catch a Cheater. Only on the Jubile Show.
Speaker 1: Yvonne is on the phone today for to Catch a Cheater and she thinks that her boyfriend of six years named Chuck might be cheating.
Speaker 2: So we'll see if we can help her out. Yvon tell us, what's going on? Hi?
Speaker 17: Yeah, So my boyfriend Chuck and I have been together for six years. I'm actually the breadwinner between the two of us, and I have a really nice job. And Chucky, I think he has his art, Like he has like an okay job, he's a bar manager, but he's always like spending tons of his money and his time on his painting and his art, which you know, when I first started dating him, like I actually I thought that was like really cute and very sweet, and he's you know, there's like some vulnerability in that and now and like that's actually like how we used to spend a lot of our time together and now he's just off, like painting in his office.
Speaker 9: And he's like always.
Speaker 17: Been artsy, but in the last month or so, it's just become really intense. Like when he's not doing something in the bar and he's not with me, he's just off in his little room, and when I walk by, when he's like apparently working on a painting, he's actually just sitting on his phone, like texting I don't even know who. And so I know that he hangs around like a lot of the waitresses at his bar, and I don't know. I think he might be really tempted by one of them. And I've confronted him a couple of times about just being really shady around these girls, and he keeps denying it, and he keeps telling me that I've gotting to worry about, and I just, yeah, I think he might be cheating on me with one.
Speaker 10: Of the waitresses.
Speaker 17: Like it just this past month.
Speaker 9: Specifically, he's really not been.
Speaker 17: Spending time with me.
Speaker 10: He's been in his little office.
Speaker 17: Or he's been spending too much time at the bar. And that's why I'm reaching out to you.
Speaker 2: Now, Okay, have you talked to him about this?
Speaker 17: I have, and I mean I'm pretty convinced that she's cheating on me with one of the waitresses.
Speaker 9: And I have been like, hey, like, you seem to be really shady.
Speaker 17: You seem to be spending a lot of time, like you seem to not be hanging out with me, you think to only be in your office, Like what is going on? And he keeps denying it. So I have brought it up to him, and it certainly hasn't yielded any sort of result.
Speaker 3: Has he ever lied to you before any of this that you're aware of, not that I'm aware of.
Speaker 17: I mean again, we've been together for six years, so I'm sure there's you know, like lit here and there that both of us probably you know, maybe don't share that. I wouldn't say it's like explicitly a lie, but not in this way, no.
Speaker 3: Because I just wonder if, like your your gut is probably correct, But what if it's just like, yeah, he likes the attention from this person. I mean, I guess that could still be a form of cheating.
Speaker 17: Great, Yeah, I mean it it depends on like how you exactly like you know, for me, an emotional cheat in some ways actually to potends to be worse than the physical cheat, Like, you know, if you're spending time and energy with other people who who are not your girlfriends, it's a big concerning you know, And if you're not able to vocalize why you're doing that, then I think I have a reason to be even more concerned. Like you're not expressing to me, like what's not going well? You're not sharing with me why you're interested in talking to other people, Like, clearly something is broken that either the communication's not working that you're going to do this, or that you don't feel safe with me or comfortable with me that you're not talking to me about this and I'm your girlfriend of six years.
Speaker 1: Other than that stuff, I mean that you know, it sounds like there's may be something going on. Have you checked, like is he doing his art? I mean, is he spending a lot of time on a project?
Speaker 17: I mean in his little office apparently doing art? Like I'm not an artist myself, so I don't really know, like how quickly one is supposed to produce a painting. You know, they'd be like I don't know with the like how long it takes to create a painting.
Speaker 10: It's like if he's like I'm working on it.
Speaker 17: I'm gonna I'd like to trust that that's part of the process and gabble around and mix your paint.
Speaker 9: I don't, I mean, I don't.
Speaker 6: What do I know?
Speaker 13: You know?
Speaker 1: Okay, you already told us what grocery store you guys are rewards card members at. So we'll call and pretend to be from the grocery store and say that every single month, we choose one rewards card member at random who gets free flowers delivered from our floral department, and we'll see if he sends those to you or to somebody else.
Speaker 17: Okay, yeah, roses would be like perfectly usually actually actually gets me as like a dozen every month, so that actually kind of is our thain.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, well that works perfect. Then if you definitely if you sends them to someone else, that's weird.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we'll play a song come back, and then call him and get your to Catch cheeter. Right after this, right in the middle of to Catch a Cheater, if you're just joining us, Yvonne is on the phone and she thinks that her boyfriend of six years named Chuck might be cheating on her. So in a second, we're going to call him and see if we can catch him. But first, Yvon, why don't you catch everybody up in your situation?
Speaker 9: Yeah, I guess the long.
Speaker 11: And short of it is that we've been together for six years.
Speaker 17: I'm the bread winner. Chuck works at a bar. He's really into art, and she has been the whole time he've been together, but more recently this half month, specifically, che's anytime he's not at the bar, he's in his little office doing his apparent painting and or like what I think is like on his phone texting, And I'm just pretty convinced that he is cheating on me with one of the waitresses at the bar.
Speaker 1: All right, And we're about to call him from the grocery store where he's a rewards card member at and say that every single month we choose one rewards card member at random, we get three flowers delivered from our floral department.
Speaker 2: Anyone. He said, he gets you flowers every month anyway, Right, that he does? Yeah? Really sweet?
Speaker 1: Hey, it is if he sends them to somebody else, then I mean that is definitely a red flat, red flat, big one. All right, here we go. Hello, Hi, this is Jafar calling from I was looking for rewards member.
Speaker 2: Chuck.
Speaker 10: Yeah, that's me.
Speaker 2: Hey Chuck, please don't hang up.
Speaker 1: This is not a marketing phone call. I'm calling to tell you congratulations. Here this most big winner.
Speaker 10: Oh I win the flowers. Oh wow, cool, like a bouquet or something like that.
Speaker 1: Like, oh, maybe you haven't seeing the signs in the store that every single month we choose one Rewards card member to get free flowers delivered from our floor apartment. It's our way of saying thank you very much for being such a loyal customer. You'll get thirty six long stim red roses, a box of chocolates, and a car delivered to anybody that you like to deliver them to in the fifty United States of the Americas. So congratulations, Thank you very much.
Speaker 10: That's awesome.
Speaker 9: Cool.
Speaker 10: Thanks.
Speaker 1: I can take the information down in a matter of minutes if you know who you want to send it to right now.
Speaker 10: Yeah, we can do it right now.
Speaker 1: First I would need to get the first and the last name of the person you'd like to send them to.
Speaker 10: Sure, So the first name is Yvonne.
Speaker 2: And do you want to put anything on a card there?
Speaker 10: Yeah, let's do Okay, you get more roses. This month because you're extra special.
Speaker 1: Okay, well, I'll just let you know that she's on the phone. And this is actually the Jubil Show. It's a radio show. My name's Jebel.
Speaker 2: Hi am Nina. Hi, I'm Victoria, and Yvonne your girlfriend is on the phone.
Speaker 6: Wow.
Speaker 7: Really?
Speaker 2: Yeah. We do a segment on the show. It's called to Catch a Cheater.
Speaker 1: It's where if you think your significant other might be cheating on you, we try to catch you based on things like who you send flowers to. So Yvonne has been suspicious.
Speaker 10: I don't believe this van for the last time, I am not eating on you. Does that make sense to you? Do you get them?
Speaker 6: Now?
Speaker 10: I'm so tired of you accusing me of all of this book and just being straight up mean in general. You're how am I?
Speaker 6: How am I being?
Speaker 9: You?
Speaker 10: Do you actually want to go through this on the air?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 18: I do?
Speaker 10: Okay, great, Okay, So let's start with maybe the fact that you belittle my job every day. It's oh, you're not making enough money. Oh you're working too many hours. You know, like you're always reminding me that you are, you know, the one putting in all the money. You're supporting us, which, by the way, is not the case at all. I'm putting in my fair share. You just seem to have this need for control, right, and then okay, let's go on to the next thing. Since you seem to have such a problem with me painting and being creative, I mean, like what it feels so unsupportive to me that it just makes me feel bad.
Speaker 3: I do have to ask really quick, Chuck, you sound very frustrated, and rightfully so.
Speaker 2: At any point have you told her how you feel? Yeah, okay, I brought it up now, No, you haven't.
Speaker 17: And even if you, honestly, I don't belittle you.
Speaker 9: No, I don't belittle you.
Speaker 17: Okay, if you want to look, if you want to do your art thing, you can go ahead and do it. I don't need I don't give it.
Speaker 9: Okay.
Speaker 17: Honestly, at the time, I understand or I get it, you are.
Speaker 10: Saying just the fact that you call it your art thing, it sounds so condescending. It's like it just throws it away. It makes it seem like it's nothing. It makes it seem like, oh, it's just a hobby, like you know what. It's just so kind of well.
Speaker 9: It is a hobby. You're not making any money on it. Do you make money? No, it is a hobby.
Speaker 17: You see your little office and I don't know what you paint. You don't really talk about it with me.
Speaker 6: It is a hobby.
Speaker 17: So why am I supposed to understand this painting thing being anything more than you just sitting in a little office and dabbling on a canvas.
Speaker 9: Well, barns and money.
Speaker 17: I make more, okay, So what I work hard and I get paid well so that you can do your little bar thing?
Speaker 9: Also okay, So art thing and bar.
Speaker 17: Thing same thing you do make.
Speaker 10: And I'm communicated with me.
Speaker 17: Maybe if you stayed home and talked to me instead of being in your little office, Maybe if you paid any attention to me, Maybe if you actually gave about me and our relationship, I would give.
Speaker 10: About your art. Maybe I'm going to tell you something. Nothing has changed in the last six years I've had this job. Since we started, I haven't changed. That's exactly the problem.
Speaker 17: The problem is that nothing has changed.
Speaker 9: We've been together for six years.
Speaker 17: I think I'm just wanting to sit here and just twiddle my thumbs while you're doing what. I'm invested in our future together. It's in six years. What's the happening to us and our relationship?
Speaker 9: Nothing?
Speaker 17: And I'm tired of having the same conversation with you every single day.
Speaker 10: Oh okay, you know what, ship, I did cheat on you, and you know what it wasn't one of the stresses. Do you want? Is that what you want to do? Is that what you wanted to hear?
Speaker 9: Yeah, well, well I knew I was right.
Speaker 17: That's talk about a woman's intuition.
Speaker 10: Do you want to know why I did what I did?
Speaker 19: Who gives why? What did you have never given me? I'm going to tell you on your girlfriend of six years? Tell me anyway you're justified and cheating as opposed to communicating with your girlfriend of sixth tell.
Speaker 10: Me chuck, because she was nice to me and she gave it. Do you know how hard it is to come home and realize that the person that you spent all this time love and care with doesn't give us about who you are and what you do, and she was just.
Speaker 11: I'm really glad.
Speaker 9: I'm really glad that all.
Speaker 17: You really want in a relationship with someone.
Speaker 2: To be nice to you.
Speaker 9: I'm really really.
Speaker 17: Glad that that's something that you're looking for.
Speaker 11: I'm so glad.
Speaker 1: Sometimes that's just enough. That's all I've ever wanted, and you know, helped to get that someday too.
Speaker 17: But I know that w she were today, you you flyar s's. Eventually she's going to have her heartbroken because you're gonna go cheat on her because maybe her niceness about something that you're bored with, and then you'll just cheat again, always a cheater.
Speaker 10: You know what, Maybe what I did wasn't right, but I know that life is too short to be with somebody who doesn't support you, who doesn't give it about you. Well, you know what, I'm going to pack up my stupid little office with my stupid little art supplies, and you see you never cool.
Speaker 17: That's great, Yeah, just run from your problems.
Speaker 1: Good on you, and they both hung up. Wow we should not be together. Definitely not this happened. What just happens is I think the most appropriate breakup ever. Squeeze my butchet that whole time.
Speaker 18: The jewel shows to catch a cheater. You know what's weird about your quizes, Katie, is that all the work is right and just the answers are wrong. I know that having a boyfriend may seem like the most important thing in the world right now. But you don't have to dumb yourself down to get guys to life.
Speaker 1: It's almost time for America's favorite trivia game, You Versus Victoria, your chance to take on our own Victoria Ramirez in a sweater weather game of trivia.
Speaker 2: Oh for all the trivia glory.
Speaker 1: Also, speaking of breaking out those it's not summer anymore clothes.
Speaker 2: Don't forget to dress up your house too.
Speaker 1: Macy' has got you covered, literally with one hundred dollars gift card to Macy's because not only are they here took you up for you Versus Victoria, they're also here to help give your home a total fall makeover with the all with all the home essentials you'll ever need. Just go to Macy's dot com, slash Home or shopping store and if you want that one hundred dollars gift card and to play Victoria, call us right now eight eight eight three four three one six one eight eight eight three four three one o six one. You can also dm us at the Jebel Show or go to the Jebel Show dot com if you want to play. And now let's get a little Vicky's brain all warmed up and.
Speaker 2: Ready to go. You're ready a little vickim okay?
Speaker 9: Annoying?
Speaker 1: All right, here's a question. What's the big prize that the Jubeil Show is giving away to Jamaica?
Speaker 6: Right?
Speaker 1: The ghosts that haunted you when you were in Jamaica? How many husbands did she murder?
Speaker 2: Three?
Speaker 1: And the endsup game murdered fourth? When can people listening to this win that trip to paradise.
Speaker 2: In the trending?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 2: What's trending? Yeah? Job, thank you?
Speaker 6: All right?
Speaker 1: You got that all right, which means gonna be a great day for me to win versus Victoria is coming up. NeXT's the Jubile Show.
Speaker 17: Good morning?
Speaker 9: Can I take your order?
Speaker 2: Am I going to a tall hid?
Speaker 15: A large black COWK?
Speaker 12: What large black cock?
Speaker 9: Do you mean a venty?
Speaker 13: No?
Speaker 2: I mean large?
Speaker 9: He means eventy. Yeah, the biggest one you've got. Venty is large, vent is twenty, Danny Marge is large.
Speaker 10: In fact, cole is large.
Speaker 9: And grande is Spanish for large.
Speaker 2: Venti's the only one that doesn't mean large. It's also the only one that's Italian. Congratulations for stupid in three languages.
Speaker 1: It's time for America's favorite trivia game. You versus Victoria your chance to take on Victoria Ramire is in a game of trivia for one hundred dollars Macy's gift card, and let's meet today's contestant for You versus Victoria.
Speaker 6: Peter.
Speaker 2: What's up, Peter?
Speaker 10: What's the I'm just like, I'm going to school right now.
Speaker 2: Oh you are here right now?
Speaker 10: No, I'm I'm in the CAI.
Speaker 2: Oh you are okay? How old are you? What grad are you in?
Speaker 10: I'm thirteen and I'm in the eighth grade.
Speaker 2: Eighth grade?
Speaker 1: Okay, sweet, I'm excited to see an eighth grader, Victoria.
Speaker 2: Are you smarter than an eighth grader?
Speaker 6: Peter?
Speaker 2: This is a good warm up for you before school too.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I think be late for it.
Speaker 1: All right, let's let's let's hurry up and get to the game. Then we'll sen Victoria out of the studio. It is worth it. Get card to Macy's too. Okay, we're sending Victoria out of the studio and the game is played like this.
Speaker 2: Peter.
Speaker 1: You got thirty seconds to answer as many questions as possible. If you don't know when, just say passed and Victoria has to beat you outright to win. Okay, all right, man, here we go. Your time starts now. What is the largest mammal in the world.
Speaker 10: Uh?
Speaker 14: A whale?
Speaker 3: What is the main ingredient I'm sorry, like blue whale? What is the main ingredient in guacamole?
Speaker 10: Avocados?
Speaker 2: What country was Hosier?
Speaker 3: Born in two Posier the artist who's known as the father of the United States George Washington, who painted the Mona Lisa un Olivia Rodrigo's family immigrated from where.
Speaker 10: Uh, let's say, uh, Canada?
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, we'll bring Victoria back into the studio.
Speaker 6: Peter.
Speaker 1: You're in eighth grade and you already have a super deep voice. Dude by the time you're trying my my name.
Speaker 10: Is Peter too, like before the summer?
Speaker 2: Really exciting? Congratulations?
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, well, Victoria's getting your headhones on, Peter, was something you would like the world to know today?
Speaker 10: I really like peanut butter cookies.
Speaker 1: They are good. They are a good point. I can't wait to hear you say that when you're twenty two.
Speaker 2: Dude, I like butter cookies.
Speaker 6: Peter.
Speaker 1: All right, Victoria, here we go thirty seconds to answer as many questions as possible. If you don't know when, just say pass and you have to beat Peter outright to win. And Peter, you can tell Victoria whin to go?
Speaker 2: And now what is the largest mammal in the world. I'm thinking whale? What is the main ingredient on Rockham Molly, elephant? I'm an elephant? Okay, what is the main ingredient? What country was Hosier born in?
Speaker 20: What?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 3: Jerminy who is known as the father of the United States, goes you with, Wait, why are we have a fault?
Speaker 6: Wait?
Speaker 2: But I uh Washington.
Speaker 3: I know who painted the mona Lisa Mago No, yes, yeah, yeah, Olivia.
Speaker 2: Rodriguez family immigrated from where I don't know.
Speaker 9: I want another question.
Speaker 2: All right, time is up.
Speaker 1: Let's send it all over to the scoreboard and see how you guys did with our storeboard producer Brad be.
Speaker 16: Sorry, Victoria got too correct technically and Peter got four correct.
Speaker 2: Peter, congratulations, anyways, you did it. You be Victoria. You got a hundred dollars gift card to Macy's. This one does hurt a little. Congratulations. Let's get the answers now with Nina.
Speaker 3: The largest mammal in the world is the blue whale. Avocado is the main ingredient in guacamole. I said, wait, I said whale. Brad said, but then you changed to elephant. Here's my question for you, Victoria.
Speaker 16: Should I only accept the answers that are right when you change them?
Speaker 1: Technically, Nina had started the guacamole question when she said elephant. So should we change your answer for the guacamole to elephant and keep the whale?
Speaker 9: No, that's.
Speaker 2: I said whale. If he gave me a bad look, which is why I changed it. Trust yourself. I just looked, didn't Yes, you did answer, Victoria. You can't be influenced. It's too bad. I am right now. No, trust me.
Speaker 3: Posier was born in Ireland. George Washington is known as the father of the United States. Lea Nardo da Vinci painted the Mona. Lisa and Olivia Rodriguez family immigrated from the Philippine.
Speaker 2: I would have got four of those, correct, they live. I love that one. Also, thank you, thanks for playing man, and have a good day at school.
Speaker 10: Thank you.
Speaker 1: Yep, we play you versus Victoria. It's the same time every single weekday morning. If you want to play Victoria. You can always DM us at the Jubil Show or go to the Jubilshow dot com and what's going on.
Speaker 2: Over there, Victoria.
Speaker 1: I'm just like thinking, Victoria's head is down and her pen was like on her forehead and her eyes are closed.
Speaker 2: What are you thinking about? He's in eighth grade? And I'm like, what what were you doing in eighth grade? Victoria? Where you now you don't know any of this information? And I didn't answer.
Speaker 3: I'm closer to the time that you learn it than you are, right, So maybe that's fine.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I don't feel so bad. Okay, you know the way all of y'all are saying it right now. Thank you.
Speaker 1: Also, the questions aren't designed for an eighth grader, right, So they weren't eighth grade questions.
Speaker 2: You're designed for a great I was gonna say it third grader.
Speaker 1: And don't forget the Jubil Show is giving away a trip to Jamaica. Your chance at a free trip to Jamaica. Coming up with Nina's What's Trending.
Speaker 18: First Date follow up powered by the Advocates Injury Attorneys Online at Advocateslaw dot com.
Speaker 1: Niki is on the phone today for a first date follow up, and she's getting ghosted by a dude named Josh. So in a few minutes we'll call him and see if his heuse why is ghostinger and maybe get her another date. But first, Nikki, how long has it been since you heard from Josh.
Speaker 9: It's been a few days now, Okay?
Speaker 2: Is that really ghosting? Is that unusual?
Speaker 6: Well?
Speaker 21: I think so because he acted like he wanted to see me again. So I texted him and it's been I don't know, maybe like four or five days without any response.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, Nikki, why don't you tell us about how you met Josh and how the date went.
Speaker 21: Yeah, we met at this really cool cafe with like old books and candles, and it was a really cool vibe, like he seems to know a lot about places like that, and it was a cool idea and behind the book felt there was a.
Speaker 2: Speakeasy Oh cute, that's cool.
Speaker 21: Yeah, So when I got there, he showed me that, and so we went in there and it was kind of like a dark room, kind of romantic and like sort of eerie, but in a sexy kind of way.
Speaker 2: Sexy.
Speaker 21: Yeah, it was fun. It's like I'd never been to a place quite like that. And at one point the lights kind of flickered and Josh kind of leaned in and said, asked if I felt the energy shift shift?
Speaker 2: Okay, was that like now you know?
Speaker 21: Well, he wanted to tell me this story about a ghost that apparently has been haunting that building since prohibition times and only reveals itself to people.
Speaker 2: Who believe that's kind of cool. A ghost.
Speaker 21: Yeah, it was a ghost, so he like it could have been creepy, but I felt kind of exciting, like he was making an effort and like putting on a.
Speaker 9: Show for me, and I kind of laughed and played along.
Speaker 21: We had espresso martinis that were really good, and after the date, he walked me to an uber and we were hugging and kissing like no tongue but like still a passionate kiss and kind of like you know, touching each other.
Speaker 2: That's hot.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 21: So I think he's exciting and interesting and so cute and just like he's different from anyone I've ever met, and I felt a really strong chemistry and I just want more.
Speaker 2: So why do you think he's ghosting?
Speaker 21: Then?
Speaker 2: If it sounds like you went pretty well.
Speaker 21: Well, I think that he might be ghosting me because I don't believe in ghosts, So is that real to him? Well, yeah, I think, and like sometimes guys get insulted, I guess to be like, he felt like I was laughing, but I told him a th We kissed that, you know, like that I didn't really believe in ghosts, but that I had had a really fun time, and I told him that he was a great storyteller. And then he asked if I believed in ghost and I said no, and then his tone sort of changed.
Speaker 9: But I didn't really think anything of it.
Speaker 3: I don't know if why that would be worth ghosting somebody over because the date sounded like it went really well, So I don't know that feels that feels weird?
Speaker 9: Yeah, I guess.
Speaker 21: I guess it's been more like, I don't know, time goes by so fast.
Speaker 9: I guess it's been more like six or seven days, you know.
Speaker 21: But he told me to text him when I got home, which was really sweet, and I did, but there was no response, and then he hasn't reached out since then.
Speaker 2: What game is this guy playing? Doesn't it kind of feel like there's something weird? I don't know, could he just like be busy? That doesn't that doesn't feel right either. What do you think, Nikki?
Speaker 1: What is there any other things going through your head on why it could be that he's ghosting you?
Speaker 9: No, I really can't think of anything.
Speaker 21: I mean, I I thought that, you know, I just thought that we had a really good time and so you know, that's the That's the only thing I can think of.
Speaker 2: I mean, the laughing at him might be an issue.
Speaker 21: Yeah, maybe I wasn't really laughing at him. I was like laughing at the idea because like ghosts. But I mean it's kind of like a kid thing, you know, just being honest, Like I don't feel like I'm being haunted.
Speaker 9: You know.
Speaker 2: Okay, Okay, well we'll see if we can figure it out for you.
Speaker 1: We'll plus song come back, and then call him and see if hotellus why is ghosting you? Maybe get you another date? Okay, Okay, thank you, Okay, Well plays song, come back and get your first Day follow up next run middle of today's first Day follow up. If you're just joining us, Nicki is on the phone and she's getting ghosted by a guy named Josh, and we're about to call him and see if hoo.
Speaker 2: Tell us why is ghosting a real? First? NICKI, why don't you catch us up on your situation?
Speaker 21: Okay, Well, I went out on the state with this guy Josh, like about a week ago, and we had a great time. We had drinks and we went to this kind of speakeasy place and he told me that, you know that it's sort of haunted like my ghosts from the Prohibition era.
Speaker 9: And I said, we had a great time. But I did.
Speaker 21: Reveal later that I don't really believe in ghosts, and I think kept maybe why he's not reaching.
Speaker 3: Out, I don't know, because you kids, and then you said that, and then he ghost did you believe in ghosting?
Speaker 6: Though? Yeah?
Speaker 2: All right, are you ready for.
Speaker 6: Us to call?
Speaker 9: Yeah? Yes, thank you?
Speaker 2: Yep, all right, here we go. Hello, time I speak to Josh. Please. This is hey Josh. How are you?
Speaker 1: My name is Jewbel. I'm calling from a radio show. It's called the Jewbel Show. Hi, Josh, I'mina also on the show. Hi, I'm Victoria.
Speaker 6: Hello.
Speaker 2: How's it going.
Speaker 6: It's going great?
Speaker 1: Do you listen to the show ever, Josh? Okay, that's okay, that's fine. Well, Josh, we do a segment on our show. It's called the first Date follow up. What that is is if you go out on a date with somebody and end up ghosting them, they can email us to get you on the phone and ask why you're ghosting. So we got an email about you from somebody that you went out with. M Yes, okay, any idea who would be?
Speaker 6: Hmm I maybe a Nikky.
Speaker 1: It is a Nikki, And Nikki emailed us and told us she had a really good time with you, but she's confused and says you've been ghosting her for about a week now.
Speaker 2: Yes, I have okay, tell us why?
Speaker 6: Well, honestly, she doesn't. She doesn't believe believe in she doesn't believe in ghosts. Okay, she doesn't believe in ghosts. She doesn't believe in the spirit the world. She's not open. I've been able to speak to ghosts, hear them, speak to them since I was a child, and honestly, and she just doesn't believe. She doesn't think it's real.
Speaker 2: So well, why is that a problem for you.
Speaker 6: Because anyone and everyone can speak and hear ghosts as long as you open yourself, you can.
Speaker 2: What does that have to do with dating?
Speaker 6: Her, because if how am I supposed to open my soul, my spirits myself to someone who doesn't believe?
Speaker 2: Okay, so will that makes because it's about your need more?
Speaker 6: Well, it's about it's honestly, never honestly, it's about.
Speaker 17: I never meant like maybe I wouldn't have laughed about it.
Speaker 21: If you're explaining to like that, I didn't know that it was more serious for you.
Speaker 6: How could you not tell it was serious. I've been speaking to ghosts all evening. You didn't think that was real?
Speaker 9: I didn't really know that. I mean, you know, I'm open minded.
Speaker 21: It's just I I didn't know that you thought it like this, or that you this is.
Speaker 6: What I am, this is who I am?
Speaker 2: Does that feel kind of rude?
Speaker 6: And speaking to a ghost is not speaking on the phone to someone else relating what they're saying to the other person who doesn't have the spiritual ability.
Speaker 2: She thought it was exciting.
Speaker 6: Honestly, I've taken so much time training women to interact with ghosts. Yes, and honestly I feel like they just they do it and they do it and they try and I never really actually speak to them.
Speaker 9: Well, I want to try that. I think that sounds exciting.
Speaker 21: I want to go back to the speak easy and I want you to teach me about this fascinating, fascinating.
Speaker 9: I'm open, I you know, I'd like to try.
Speaker 6: Are you willing to open yourself truly fully to the beyond?
Speaker 1: I'll ask Josh, would you like to go on another date with Nikki? We'll pay for.
Speaker 10: It, h I will.
Speaker 6: I think we can, as long as you understand. I will guide you only as far you do understand that this is this is a journey with us.
Speaker 9: I do. I understand this is a journey.
Speaker 6: Not necessarily, I mean, it is a date, but it's a journey.
Speaker 2: That was a yes? Yeah? Is that a yes?
Speaker 9: Down for another journey?
Speaker 6: Yes, it is a yes.
Speaker 5: Okay, okay, yeah, let us know how that goes.
Speaker 2: Grat to Nikki. You got another date, Nikki.
Speaker 6: We will have it. We will have a wonderful time. There's there's a graveyard that I've just been.
Speaker 14: There's so many, so many spirits there.
Speaker 9: Honestly, it's a great it's.
Speaker 10: A great crowd.
Speaker 9: I would love to meet them.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I have it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I have a great time. Let us know how it goes.
Speaker 9: Thank you and and thank you and Uh.
Speaker 6: My friend Jefferson, he approves your choices.
Speaker 2: Well tell him I said, thank you, and have a good one.
Speaker 9: Josh, have a wonderful Thank you guys. Jubile's first day follow up.
Speaker 20: My name is Sally Devall and I'm running for the Texas House of Representatives.
Speaker 2: They risk people every day.
Speaker 20: For marijuana possession, but they don't have the fund to test if it's illegal marijuana or a federally legal hemp product. Our laws are confusing and unclear. Texans should have the freedom to consume these products if they want to visit my website to read all about my.
Speaker 2: Common sense policy.
Speaker 12: I'm Sally.
Speaker 20: If you've all, and I believe it's high time for change.
Speaker 2: That is her smoking on the ad.
Speaker 1: She's actually taking a bong rip during her campaign adds she's a high time for change.
Speaker 2: Yes, whoa blow for me? That's hilarious.
Speaker 1: This is the great time of year when it comes to election time and people come out of the woodwork with their campaign ads.
Speaker 2: But that's somebody you can vote for in Texas. Oh, there you go.
Speaker 1: Speaking of people who do weird things on the internet. What's going on with us? I don't know, but you'll find out when we check in with the show right after this. It's a dubile show.
Speaker 2: Is heart is true? You're Bell and co down in everyone just a little.
Speaker 1: The biggest gift would be from me, and the cod detached would say thank you. Every iconic show has their wacky cast of characters, and the Jewbil Show is no different. It's the Jewbil Show with your drunken Nina Hi. And then there's everybody's younger sister Victoria Ramirez.
Speaker 2: Hey.
Speaker 1: And who could forget the quirky neighbor kid who lives next door and pops by every once in a while to ask if we have any wood furniture we don't need so she can put it in the wood chip or she just got from the dark web because her Gerbil Hank only likes woodchips that have been locally sourced within a three mile radius. Our social media producer Gabby the Tank, also our producer Brad he's a dad.
Speaker 2: Hey there, Tye. And then there's me.
Speaker 1: I'm Jewbil and this is the Jubil Show, and this is the time of week we check in with the show and see.
Speaker 2: What's going on in our lives. Nina, what's up with you?
Speaker 3: I think you guys are gonna have to start calling me cupid because I may not be the best with myself. But the third couple that I've helped find love is getting married this weekend.
Speaker 2: Three couples I've helped.
Speaker 3: Marry each other. They're still happy and all of that great stuff. You go into Vegas for the wedding and I get to witness it and be really excited. So I am Cupid for everyone else those can't teach, Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 2: I feel really good about Italy. Victoria was up with you this week? Guys. I hate being an adult. I can't tell you that enough, Like, I really do hate it. Dumb.
Speaker 22: You do a lot of dumb things also, but it ends up being your fault. Like I was drilling holes in the wall yesterday. Mind you, it's to hang something. But now the little white things that are plastic won't go in the hole in the word, it won't.
Speaker 2: Go in all the way.
Speaker 22: And I stopped drilling because once I started drilling, it started to smell like I was cooking s'mores about in the back, and I'm like, oh crap, Like I don't know what's wrong with this, and so I stopped drilling. But then I'm like, well, now what I do One of my half of my thing is has holes in the wall and the other one doesn't like sticks out a man. I got a new taser because the airport took all the mine away. Fair well, I didn't have one anymore. Oh okay, the airport's here took mine fair but still, and.
Speaker 1: So I got a new taser because the airports here took all of mine away.
Speaker 2: I was like, soside, I'm like, yeah, go me independent.
Speaker 22: When I like, anyone come at me, I got you. And I almost like tased myself yesterday. I was like, oh, I should have one of these. It's a lot, and.
Speaker 2: I did you almost taste yourself? Well, we're playing with it. I was playing. I don't play with your taser, and I didn't like the little things at the end of it. It's fun. I know.
Speaker 1: I've had a taser before, and I also played with it a bunch. No, but I came very close as well.
Speaker 22: If you ever want someone to if you ever want to feel a little sparked, you will.
Speaker 2: Just let me know and I'll bring it in. I don't want to be tasing.
Speaker 4: I know it's one of those things you should experience at least once. I say, I know, because I also wanted to be taste and then I got taste. You got how was it? That's amazingating? Yeah, you go, I didn't know how close to death I was. This is amazing.
Speaker 1: Guys on cops and they get tased, they always looked like they're living a life, you know, they always do.
Speaker 2: They're just standing there and they're just like wow, and then they fall down. I'm like, man, that must have felt great. We all were like, yeah, you could know. I'll watch Victoria's here.
Speaker 1: Look it's our social media producer Gabby stopping by.
Speaker 2: Hey, hey, Gavy, what was going on with you? This week?
Speaker 23: My husband I celebrated our first anniversary. It was really sweet, yes exactly, and my sister in law texted us. We live with We live with two of our best friends. By the way, my sister in law texted us and said, hey, I hope you got a babysitter for the boys. And then when we got home, the boys got us a gift for our anniversary.
Speaker 2: Now we have children, right, did they get you? They got us like a little flower pot for outside. It was really sick. And then they're like you guys want to play Xbox Now up with you this week?
Speaker 16: Yeah, I do need to apologize because I've been a little bit annoyed today and I know that, and it's because I was almost late and I hate It's one of the things in my life. I hate being late. I will be three hours early to something instead of being five minutes late, and I hate it. But I got stuck twice this morning behind a garbage truck.
Speaker 2: Twice behind the same garbage truck. I don't get it. Where's the joke. Are we gonna tell a joke or is this real life?
Speaker 4: I know, I'm just trying to apologize for those trash drivers.
Speaker 2: That was a long play. I was like, Oh, maybe it's not a joke. Maybe he's just really upset about the garbage truck.
Speaker 18: That's what.
Speaker 22: You.
Speaker 2: Also have been trying to get in.
Speaker 16: Touch with old hobbies and I want to get a new boomerang, but I just can't seem to throw the other one away.
Speaker 2: Comes right back to you. Yeah, see, it comes back because I can't throw it away. You can't throw it away. They just come back to Ohia, maybe she did tats herself. What's going on with you? Man?
Speaker 1: I'm excited because I'm releasing another song. If you don't know, I'm doing music now and I have two songs that are out. You can get them anywhere you get music. But I'm releasing a new song on the twenty seventh, so look out for that. And then also I'll be performing in Saint Louis at the Funny Bone. Yeah Wow, funny hopefully music to no not in this show, but I will be putting together to a radio music and comedy and all the things.
Speaker 2: That I'm excited about.
Speaker 10: That.
Speaker 1: Well, the new song called it's called yeah Oh we like yeah, Yeah, we love that one. I would have a clip for it in here, but I forgot that we were doing the check in right now, and then I didn't load in a clip of it. But if you were on my TikTok live last night and people like it nice.
Speaker 22: It's a party song, tease it like on social if feel excited about it, We'll were very excited.
Speaker 2: But like he did, he said he did it on TikTok Live. No, we need to post it. Also, I don't watch all your lives, only some of them. Okay, well we'll post about it, Victoria, gotcha. I'll do a video with you tasing yourself.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that'll make you say yeah, for sure, it's time for Nina's what's trending in your sixty seconds away from a free trip to Jamaica?
Speaker 2: A chance?
Speaker 3: Okay, good luck? Bad Bunny is joining Happy Gilmore Too. So if you haven't heard, Happy Gilmore Too is actually filming right now.
Speaker 2: Ye didn't hear that?
Speaker 3: Happy yeaholneteen ninety six was the original? Whoa, So now it's coming to Netflix. Yes, Adam Sandler's whole thing involved. They're actually keeping pretty quiet like what the plot is going to be about this time, but Bad Bunny is going to be involved in. Travis Kelsey is also going to be making an appearance. But the funny thing is is that Adam's aler was doing an interview and he was talking about how he had initially started to write Travis Kelcey in as his son in the movie, but that's not what he's going to be. It's just like a cameo. But originally he thought that would be the plan.
Speaker 1: But if I were making any movie or anything right now, I would always include Travis Kelsey.
Speaker 2: No matter what.
Speaker 3: It's great promo yeah, ably, I mean if it's not Taylor, it's Travis.
Speaker 2: I said, why can't they write Taylor instead?
Speaker 3: It's kind of better that it's Travis because then she's the best like hype woman of all time. You're a great hype woman, Victoria, but she is like the ultimate hype woman, so you.
Speaker 16: Know, And people are trying to set him up for when she rips his heart out and his football career is over, so then he just has money.
Speaker 2: I mean, I think they're going to get married, But that's just my thoughts. I just love bred Yeah, I just love speaking of love to laugh at if you will.
Speaker 15: Absurd.
Speaker 3: Okay, well I still think that that's what's going to happen. But the opposite of marriage is divorce. And if you remember a few months ago, do you guys remember us telling you the story about the Dubai princess who went viral because she had broken up with her man on Instagram? She said, I divorce you because he had cheated on her. So this was months ago, but now she's deciding to capitalize on her divorce and she's just created a brand new perfume called Divorce.
Speaker 2: So what would divorce smell like? You ask?
Speaker 3: It smells like black roses, broken glass and a panther and.
Speaker 2: Wow, that's for real, that's what it sounds. Likes panther you you should I have? I mean, that would be an amazing commercial. I love to see that. But as expected, there's a lot of hype around this fragrance. People cannot wait for it to be a released. We don't have the date yet, but when it is, that's probably gonna sell out. But speaking of singles, and they're out of the cave on the prow, there's gonna be a lot of people on the prow.
Speaker 3: We just came off of a single girl summer and apparently we're continuing into a single girl.
Speaker 2: Single girl fall.
Speaker 3: So it's not sad Brad plan So you know, wait, you're laughing at.
Speaker 2: Marriage, and now you're going to say that that's sad. Everything should be laughed at. That's fair.
Speaker 1: That's how single girls summer and a single girl fall, and in a single Girl December.
Speaker 9: A single girl.
Speaker 2: It's just easier though single girls about their being single. I don't even mean that in a.
Speaker 1: Disrespectful way, and matter of fact, it's just.
Speaker 2: Like this is a hot girl, single girls summer. Yeah, I'm single summer.
Speaker 3: Why you know why there's such an emphasis on people that are single and having a bad conn of tee and like why aren't you married?
Speaker 2: Only fell? So sorry for you? Oh where are you alone? Well, you know what, cous big and it feels great. That's why we do that. Okay, that kind of sounded like the same thing. It kind of sounds like you're telling yourself a story.
Speaker 9: Okay.
Speaker 1: I do think there is too much pressure on people needing to be in relationships. I do think there's too much pressure on that, and I think it's bad for people.
Speaker 2: I do too.
Speaker 1: It's been bad for me, Like I didn't take my time a lot of times because I felt like I shouldn't be single and who my relationship history did not work out very well.
Speaker 2: You know it's because you didn't have your single girl summer. That's true. I should have done that. And it's not too late single girl fall anyways. That's what's trending. Brought you by Michael shot Being going to Aubert.
Speaker 1: You're home from Michigan, single girl retirement party. First day. Oh wait, your chance at a trip to Jamaica right now? All inclusive trip to Paradise with Ply hotels and resorts enter for your very own four to eight three night all inclusive stay in Jamaica with an eight hundred dollars voucher toward air. Go to the Jubil Show dot com and enter the word trip Right now with the Jubil Show dot common, you could be going to Jamaica.
Speaker 6: Jubles dirty little secret?
Speaker 2: Hey you have a dirty little secret?
Speaker 18: Yeah?
Speaker 14: I do?
Speaker 2: Sweet? What is it?
Speaker 18: So?
Speaker 14: I used to work with Jeubles x Oh really?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Which one be allowed to say that?
Speaker 6: It was?
Speaker 14: Actually her name was Whitney.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, okay, how many ex'es ago is that? Well?
Speaker 1: We weren't really like, actually officially together together. We just maybe she thought it sounds like she thought so we hung out for a while, But no, she was dope though. I like Whitney. Okay, but tell us that this secret she like when I.
Speaker 14: Worked there, she actually didn't care for you, but like I was, like, I'm a big fan of Jewel whatnot. I listened to you what not. And she didn't have much to say after that.
Speaker 2: What did she say about jew Ball?
Speaker 14: Not so nice things about her go away?
Speaker 2: No, No, I'm so sorry. I know I want to know. I want to know too.
Speaker 14: Yeah, probably somebody should have to say about like.
Speaker 2: Well, this is you're in a safe space.
Speaker 14: Yeah yeah, I mean pretty much that he was a jerk and what not.
Speaker 2: Oh really maybe maybe because we weren't together. I mean that didn't that doesn't track. But maybe she wanted to be together and you didn't.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, And then this is like the lasting girls here, we were actually together.
Speaker 1: I mean while she's telling everybody or her acts and I was kind of a jerk to her.
Speaker 2: This was a while. This is a long time.
Speaker 1: Ago where I wasn't like it's nice to say now to girls I'm dating. Okay, I was never mean, but like I'm not, wasn't very you know.
Speaker 2: Like I was. You were, Yeah, I was a dude. You know, well this guy was defending you. So thank you and thank you for your little secret.
Speaker 14: Of course.
Speaker 2: All right, but hello, hi, hey, you have a dirty little secret.
Speaker 9: I do. I definitely do have one.
Speaker 2: Sweet what is it?
Speaker 13: So it is?
Speaker 24: Lynn? I was young, Me and my brother actually went to my mom to a It was like a women's Bible study. But we decided we're just going to play at the church while everyone's in the back with their women's Bible study and everything, and we went into the little offering box and we saw that there was one hundred dollars from there, and we decided that we're going to take it and acts like, yeah.
Speaker 9: That we just found one hundred dollars in.
Speaker 24: The street from God.
Speaker 10: I know, I feel so wrong.
Speaker 7: And again I was ten years old, so that luck follow you.
Speaker 9: I hope not so far up and good, but you never know.
Speaker 2: It's the Lord forgave. Yeah, I never did, that is true.
Speaker 1: I did get change for a twenty out of there, though I had them stop with her doing the collection played. I was like, hey, I just wanted to get a soda later from the soda machine and to change, so I was curiously Yeah, so I put it twenty in the next.
Speaker 2: Change. Yeah. I only meant to donate.
Speaker 13: Yeah.
Speaker 9: I definitely felt really bad.
Speaker 24: My mom even asked all the ladies at the women's Bible study, did you guys like lose one hundred dollars because my kids just picked it up, and everyone's like, nope, we did not, So that's yours the key.
Speaker 1: So bad, but happy, Well, thank you for telling us your dirty little secret.
Speaker 7: Thank you, thank you, gay.
Speaker 2: May the Lord have mercy on your soul, what's your dirty little secret,