Speaker 1: Sarah, I hate that you're here.
Speaker 2: I hate that you're here. I love seeing you. I'm always happy to see you.
Speaker 1: But I hate that you're here right now, Sarah, because you know what it means. Hey, it means season fifty one is really over one.
Speaker 2: I feel a little differently about it, which is I love that you're here.
Speaker 1: Oh, I hate that you's here. I love seeing it.
Speaker 2: I also hate that you're here. Yeah, I can't believe we lost fifty one. Fifty one call we just do fifty one again.
Speaker 3: Guys, another season is passing by without me creating yet again a famous, recurring, hilarious character.
Speaker 1: Oh, come on, don't.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, no, I think it's good to talk about it.
Speaker 1: No, you've got such a great character. She's surprised, and that's my character. She's surprised somebody's acting straight.
Speaker 2: But it's on us a little bit.
Speaker 3: Ready, ready, I got it what I mean.
Speaker 4: Best in the Bison would still season.
Speaker 1: If you want to hate that you're here, but I love seeing you.
Speaker 4: Dude, you're acting crazy right now?
Speaker 2: Really? Oh, does she have a name in your head? I know she doesn't always have one. In the show Woman.
Speaker 1: The Woman, No one does it better?
Speaker 2: How can we how can we help? Can we ask people that love the show and love you and want to see you get that character? Because yeah, in my mind, we're helping. When we see a care we're like, let's see another one, right, let's see the next one, and likely.
Speaker 4: Can you help me? Can you help me shape this? How about we flip it on its head? Okay? How about we flip the scrip? Okay?
Speaker 3: How what if the surprise woman who actually you think is the straight man is actually the one who's acting weird?
Speaker 4: Do you know what I'm saying?
Speaker 2: Wait, so I love this.
Speaker 1: I think I'm having trouble getting my head around it, but it actually might be if you like new if Lily new comedy.
Speaker 2: I'd love for you to explain it to me. And also, how a show an institution like SNL is the proper for.
Speaker 4: Lawyer?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, let's say they're taking Risks model on its head. An let's take this thing that, by the way, just turned in fifty.
Speaker 3: One period boots by the way, So now, oh interesting to think about.
Speaker 4: Wait, hold up.
Speaker 2: Man, I liked Cougar with It No straight I always know when you discover stuff during during the record a screen.
Speaker 1: Last time it was a book on the table, anything, anything, face.
Speaker 4: What happened when I walked into.
Speaker 2: You said, there's too many lights in here.
Speaker 4: It's like, what are you guys trying to film a porno with me?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: You have said talking so much about walking into a porno, about how.
Speaker 2: Podcasts feel like doing porn, because.
Speaker 1: Specifically doing porno with strangers, which seemed to be a distinction in your mind, it was somehow different than doing porno with it.
Speaker 2: And you're wearing a sweater.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so you know it's not an association that's created for me by seeing lights. I do work and entertainment, right, Well, I'm aspiring, I'm working on it.
Speaker 4: You're working, girl, sleigh boots the house down. Wamma, you're a picture.
Speaker 1: Okay, you're you're you're looking snatched as well.
Speaker 4: We said we weren't doing body No I.
Speaker 1: Snatched.
Speaker 4: Well, it's not.
Speaker 2: Okay, you're you're not looking snatched.
Speaker 1: Okay, I came in here.
Speaker 4: What happened? I walked in. Sound guy hit the sound cue that played what.
Speaker 2: Yeh?
Speaker 4: Then the building shook.
Speaker 1: Then when you slid away from the mic, they went and then said why did you side away from Well? Because she wanted to say things that she didn't want recorded, and she thinks being like right a foot and a half away is going to somehow protect her from the scandalous statements that we will be releasing later. Sarah, unless you want to pay up, I like.
Speaker 2: My mee.
Speaker 4: Right, don't do that to the mic.
Speaker 1: Dude, gobble it up this. Actually, I do have an idea for the for the show for you, right, Oh great? And I have nothing straight man?
Speaker 4: Who's actually the surprised man that I think?
Speaker 1: Oh, Sarah, I do. Unfortunately. I think Hayes is right, and he's a good control group because you and I are a little bit out on the edge.
Speaker 2: We're doing some.
Speaker 1: New stuff I think Unfortunately, it could actually break SNL right, and I'd like to be around for season sixty one seventy one office.
Speaker 4: Everybody's acting normal.
Speaker 3: The weird person comes in and goes, what is going on? You guys are acting really weird now even though they're acting normal. Uh huh, because that like backstory character motivation.
Speaker 4: Like I'm a working actor, so I know about this kind.
Speaker 1: Okay, because I just.
Speaker 4: Can't a weird house.
Speaker 1: From an alien planet.
Speaker 4: So everyone's normal.
Speaker 1: Is it's weird? But planet, but butt planet. Yeah, that's funny.
Speaker 2: And so they're cutting back to you after people are just being normal, and then they're cutting back to you just like reacting, waiting for people to laugh that you're just you're just reacting to them.
Speaker 4: And being normal, like in a scene like like you're being normal.
Speaker 1: Okay, my hardest challenge ever.
Speaker 2: I've never actually met a normal person.
Speaker 1: There is no fucking normal your is he an angus?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: That's sort of is the realization he comes to at the end of the movie. Angus is a little bit of an awkward team, right, He's really trying to fit in, and he finally comes to this sort of like epiphany where he's like presenting I think in like a science class, and he's like, my hypothesis, there is no fucking you know, and he's just like.
Speaker 4: About a teen I don't really watch kids movies.
Speaker 2: Okay, you are.
Speaker 1: Dressed in a way I'm dressed, okay, like a children's entertainer.
Speaker 4: Right, So what are you showing your kids that this is that?
Speaker 1: Well, I take your pick, is in this neighborhood?
Speaker 4: Now, who's that? Because again I don't know about the kids, because I'm grown.
Speaker 2: Up I'd love to come back to what's going on with you?
Speaker 1: Just one of our troops. Like, I know you don't like to support the troops, but it actually is kind of nice that you know that while the system is imperfect, like they as individuals do try to keep us safe.
Speaker 2: He is a children's performer who, it was eventually revealed, did a video where he ate some poop one time, one single time, and he and he's done. He's done. He's done like hundreds and hundreds of videos of other videos where he doesn't do that, hundreds hundreds of videos and he does one.
Speaker 1: Literally one like years ago, not even in the outfit, like very much out Like no.
Speaker 2: That's that was like a little piece that was nothing could eat a big.
Speaker 1: You know, it's not I like whatever he did or didn't do it in one day, it.
Speaker 4: Was like mister blobby or who is this?
Speaker 1: I actually would like to move on because it is reminding me of an idea for you for the show, and it's a it's a comedy idea. I can't do anything with it, but it's good for you.
Speaker 2: You live in the garbage.
Speaker 1: Well, I don't think of it that way. I actually think that it could be a great showcase for you, and I know that it's funny. So I'm in Los Angeles, but of course you do your show in New York. There's an iconic song new York, New York, and I think there's some room to play with the lyrics, possibly for us. And you talked about a couple of different gross things, but you like to sort of traffic in the you know, the obscene, the grotesque. And also you're younger your audience ECUs younger, and so I think that that's the opening line of the song. We all know it. It starts spreading the news if it starts spreading your cheeks, right, what if it was start spreading your cheeks. Sorry I'm eating your a or whatever. Yeah, but it's you know, and then it's I want to be I want to be a Yeah, I want to be a fart in it.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: And by the way, yeah the way I've actually.
Speaker 1: Tried or whatever. Yeah, I mean, but yeah, it's no, go ahead.
Speaker 3: Sorry, I've really this could help me with my this big character I've kind of wanted to actually.
Speaker 4: Get going on the show, which is the poop vampire. I've on to suck your butt.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Okay, that's interesting. But this is this adds a musical element which I think really play the pop star you know hosts. I mean, what if you you know, we're singing a duet, you know, sort of a New York New York. I don't know what the new name of it would be.
Speaker 4: Users don't want to sing with me?
Speaker 1: Well they have you brought in a really strong comedic premise of the start spreading your cheese. I think that that could actually go a long way towards earning their trust.
Speaker 4: And do you think I have?
Speaker 3: It's kind of like an outfit reveal, Like I start off as like a hobo with this.
Speaker 1: I don't want to do the whole things that will work for the show, and I'm not getting paid to do that in any way. But I did have an idea that I oh, I don't think I could Hi.
Speaker 2: We just had Cecily on She sang to Sir with Love on podcast on s n L an on the podcast, okay star.
Speaker 3: Spreading the cheese, I'm eating your age.
Speaker 4: I want to be a fart in it, poo your your.
Speaker 3: I want to pee in the toilet that never sleeps.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And then it just feels a lot like your act just with a little bit more focus, and so that crystallizing some of these ideas that we've been dancing around and putting them in a package that people can.
Speaker 2: And that's one side of the challenge is lifting you up. But at the same time.
Speaker 3: Which is hard considering how heavy I am.
Speaker 1: That's the that's for you and Casey to work out, you know. I mean again, I'm not going to talk about anybody's body.
Speaker 4: My chair just killed itself.
Speaker 2: Okay, you like, yeah, it's like you keep bringing it back to this, like we really don't want to talk about your insane weight. That like literally the last thing we want to do, and I'm having to work so so hard not to do it. So the fact that you keep bringing up is like, is actually a problem for me as a host.
Speaker 4: I was bringing it up. I was bringing it all the way down to the center of the earth.
Speaker 2: So heavy. Yeah, because.
Speaker 3: And it really sucks because I tried to take the elevator but it said maximum weight is eighteen hundred punds.
Speaker 1: You're more than that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm worried. I'm worried. I'm worried about fifty two. I worried about the rest of.
Speaker 4: The my pants size.
Speaker 2: Fifty two is your pants size.
Speaker 1: She's over eighteen hundred pounds, which means going to have very long legs. Suit too is a big waist, but it's not it's not nineteen hundred No, No, you'd have to be so tall at that point.
Speaker 2: That's like real pants that they have.
Speaker 1: People do wear fifty two.
Speaker 2: The pants that you would have to wear are not like real pants that they would ever. They wouldn't like have a number for it, you know.
Speaker 4: Okay, right, and then Brendan Fraser would have to do the will too about me having a shot for pants. Then will sorry two million have to.
Speaker 1: Be the whale to billion two million? Two million?
Speaker 4: Why am I crying?
Speaker 1: We literally haven't spoken for about four minutes of the show. This is all you do? I just I know that people like to say that we make women cry on the show they're.
Speaker 2: Choosing, and so now like did you watch this? Okay, so watch this running they come on here and they start crying.
Speaker 1: You don't do any and it may it can be healthy to have a good cry to get that out of your system. So I don't wanna does even say that it is negative, but if you believe it to be negative. It's fine. Don't come for us if we're causing it. You know, it's just happening near us. Correlation not causation.
Speaker 4: Right, Well, nothing's near me because it's my circumference.
Speaker 2: Everything is near literally everything in the world is.
Speaker 4: Because of gravitational orbits.
Speaker 1: Something very well, just like the sheer mass is like it's not perhaps not near your center, but it is, but it is near you.
Speaker 2: You're thinking of, I think.
Speaker 3: I'm so bad that I have a gravitational pull that pulls everyone near me, right.
Speaker 2: And they are already near you because you're so big, You're everywhere.
Speaker 1: Well, they want to be involved in the whale two million as well. It's near you in that way because it sounds like a project that could.
Speaker 2: Who wouldn't want that?
Speaker 1: That rule the whale two million?
Speaker 2: I mean hardware.
Speaker 1: We're going back to Brennis Frazer.
Speaker 2: That is getting hardware, Like it's hard for her to wear clothes.
Speaker 3: Oh no, it's the roast of serrusat by Hollywood Handbook, Hollywood Hamdbook.
Speaker 1: Oh right, we want to eat it.
Speaker 2: No, we will not be doing this with you hungry for eating it. What we're doing today fifty one is over it's we are ranking. No, No, we're not doing this with you. We're not. That's not We're not talking about your huge body anymore.
Speaker 1: You should stop steering it that way because we're not engaging with that enough. We're going to do what we set out to do as a professional show. We had a segment plan where you rank every single.
Speaker 2: Rank every cast member, including yourself. Yes, there are seventeen of you.
Speaker 4: Do you know why? It's season fifty one?
Speaker 3: There's fifty one seasonings salt I'm hungry.
Speaker 2: Okay, seasonings are not what's making you like this? Yeah? See is like the yeah, fifty one seasonings.
Speaker 1: Salt Pepper was as far as that's got as well.
Speaker 2: There's what you say when you say, like fifty one sticks of butter or something, fifty one different seasonings.
Speaker 1: It's like, yeah, I could even just say fifty one flavors, fifty one made basket Robbins add of you.
Speaker 2: So, uh, it's that we're seeing there to like, And I'm wondering who it is that you're like worried about ranking. Yeah, it seems or is it that you don't want to compliment your the other the other cast members.
Speaker 3: I would love to compliment Marcel, but I sat on him and he died.
Speaker 2: So is he is?
Speaker 1: I hope that's not true. He's really having a great ear crying and I'm just the sweating is probably from the lights, which of course you've only seen before on a porno set.
Speaker 4: You want to know what porno is for me?
Speaker 2: What something.
Speaker 4: That's got?
Speaker 2: Someone give me on the roast please?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Yeah, I can't focusing.
Speaker 2: I'm focused.
Speaker 4: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 1: I heard some of those roast jokes went a little too hard afterwards they had roast beef.
Speaker 2: That's a good So that's an example of a joke that's not about body stuff like it's food. You got food in.
Speaker 1: There, food which people obviously food in there talk about People will think you'll talk about it, but you at least can do it. That doesn't make everyone uncomfortable.
Speaker 2: We're banking on coming back? Is that?
Speaker 1: Are we assuming we're coming back? When do those renewals come in?
Speaker 5: I guess I just to pass my way in, Okay, I would I would like to talk about something else.
Speaker 1: I would like to talk about something else.
Speaker 2: Because now we are now we are complicit of this. Yeah, you on our own show.
Speaker 1: In order to do anything at all on the show. I've had to participate in.
Speaker 2: This, and we've been doing it to try to make you feel better just because you have been crying so much.
Speaker 1: It is that thing, so like maybe if I engage for a minute, then it'll make it easier to sort of exit from this right and then you are trapped. So I'm now going to ask us to move on to another topic. The topic we had planned was, of course, ranking every single cast member of Saturday Night Live from best to worst, including yourself.
Speaker 2: Just for season fifty one, just for season fifty one.
Speaker 1: You don't have to go back to the earlier seasons. Well, if there is someone that you want to put.
Speaker 2: Oh now specifically low down, because it's season season fifty one, that's why I call it season fifty one, fifty one seasonings, That's why they call it season fifty one. I apologize.
Speaker 1: I actually used to have a joke I would do at a restaurant where I would put the salt and pepper shaker up to my eyes and I would I would say, seasonings, greetings.
Speaker 4: No, and that got you a wife.
Speaker 1: That got me a companion. She's asked me to stop using the term wife. Nothing bad, just not certain that label, you know, fits anymore, and I'm supportive of that. I'm actually not supposed to have this. She's gonna kill me if you sees this video. You're gonna make her jealous taking.
Speaker 2: That's right especially, That's why I was That's kind of what I was alludic to. He can take it off so easily that it would make you jealous.
Speaker 1: You'd have to wear the rings of Saturn because you're that's the only ones that would fit on you, because your fingers are fingers are that big red planet.
Speaker 4: Yeah, my fingers so big. I try to finger my bitch and she exploded.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and you did. You mentioned that prior recording. You did mention that, and and we did off our condolences to your bitch and her family.
Speaker 2: And I weep for the institution I weep for.
Speaker 1: Do you not know who's on season fifty one? Do you not know the names of the cast members?
Speaker 4: I can't see them, because no, I got I got this.
Speaker 2: And you have a special too that we got to talk about. Probably trying to order it.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, an HBO Hamburger box, Burger Box Office.
Speaker 4: I added the max to it when they put me on.
Speaker 2: That's what you did. You mentioned that.
Speaker 3: There's a lot of good stuff on that channel. Okay, hacks which was named after what the fire department has to do?
Speaker 4: Hotel that. Oh yeah, next down the door.
Speaker 2: Yeah, get me out. They have any other any other stuff on there?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Let me think W two t F Saint Louis.
Speaker 2: W TF Sat Luis, w TF St Louis on there? Okay, what do you think of that?
Speaker 1: I thought it was called DTF S. I don't think damn too fat?
Speaker 2: They got that arch there, so I said, oh, I found my belt mm hmm.
Speaker 4: And then they have, of course the Comeback, which is what.
Speaker 2: Yeah, tell me about that show. I've heard of it. I don't really know much about it.
Speaker 4: What is it? It's it's about. It's what I say to the waiter every time you want to at the table, Hey, come back. I wasn't finished yet.
Speaker 1: Wow, this isn't a weight joke, but I thought you were gonna maybe say that. It's what every guy who's ever slept with you wishes they could get.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I kind of prefer to stay in the weight area.
Speaker 1: Yeah, me too.
Speaker 4: Why do you think I'm so fat? What do you think I'm full of?
Speaker 2: That's why Yeah, that's why you make way more than eighteen hundred pounds if you have your own gravitational pull. It's from that much comeback. Yeah, that's that's why if you had to wear a ring, you have to wear the rings of Saturn, because you you got that much in you. Oh my god.
Speaker 4: Well it's because I got it from the rooster.
Speaker 2: And the rooster from the show.
Speaker 1: Roosters and his cocka doodle do oh?
Speaker 4: I thought that was a com tie back.
Speaker 1: A tie back tie back?
Speaker 4: What else?
Speaker 2: What else?
Speaker 4: Sorry, that's me looking at the menu.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I was looking at the menu of HBO and a couple of other ones as well.
Speaker 1: I guess they got that show The Last of Us, which I suppose is what you're going to be after you've sat on every planet.
Speaker 4: The Last of Us is talking about the last one fry at the bottom of the bag. I guess it's fries. If I hate the whole bag, I start realizing I don't really know what other shows around there. Yeah, oh yeah, I got one. Okay, yeah, yeah, Julio Torres presents my favorite shape me round.
Speaker 1: Well, it's not too late to move on. Do some ranking.
Speaker 2: We could rank the SNL cast we could talk about the special I mean, like, you don't get a ton of these, you.
Speaker 4: Know, you're not just like get a ton of at bats.
Speaker 2: I mean you're not, Like, are we talking about the next one with HBO? Like you tell me, I would be a little surprised. I don't think you're on an annual cycle with them, right, I got five new minutes. I mean, this one came out in December and you're promoting it.
Speaker 1: Now and first I'm hearing of it.
Speaker 4: It was called live and in the flesh a lot of it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, of course. So so about your The way you fan yourself, I think is part of why. Yeah, you're sweating and you're so warm. It doesn't like it's not working.
Speaker 1: It looks like it's actually trapping heat.
Speaker 2: And your fingers are so far apart.
Speaker 4: But yeah, I can't. I can't fan myself. I need an HVAC system.
Speaker 2: You need an HVAC system. H system?
Speaker 1: Right, Actually pretty common that people are cool?
Speaker 2: Can I suggest? Could I suggest a helicopter? The propellers of a helicopter might be sufficient.
Speaker 1: Yeah, perhaps a glacier.
Speaker 4: Like sweating on like the my mullet. But when I saw it, obviously it's a tsunami.
Speaker 2: It's a tsunami. Everything is huge. Everything, everything you're.
Speaker 1: Doing much bigger than they typically would be. So when you if you think about the size of something a typical person would use, you're gonna have to increase the size of it for when you're using.
Speaker 2: Something actually the biggest version or Niagara falls, yep, the other possible example.
Speaker 1: Mm hmmm. So do you want us to say the names of some of the cast members? You can kind of put them into their position.
Speaker 4: Or position under my butt, under my butt.
Speaker 1: It could be like an under my thumb song parody to follow up the sort.
Speaker 2: Of sometimes like we'll get one like that and I'll think, surely she won't go back again.
Speaker 4: Surely she won't back to the west.
Speaker 2: That was so pointless. There was like there's so little reward for it.
Speaker 1: Just very watery.
Speaker 2: So like what.
Speaker 1: Mm hm.
Speaker 2: But but to her, to her, it's something completely different.
Speaker 1: No, it's somehow admirable. Actually, the desire to keep swinging so long past any sort of effective contact that's being made.
Speaker 4: It's almost dadaist or.
Speaker 1: Man, it is less even less than that was even less than the under my butt.
Speaker 4: You don't like my joke about dada or the cut up type of art form cut up.
Speaker 2: Ye yeah, yeah yeah, cake steak yeah probably yeah.
Speaker 1: Cake pretty good had already said.
Speaker 4: It is it cake, I don't care. I'll eat it anyway.
Speaker 1: Well, so that's one of your cast members is the host. I suppose you'll rank him. Number one.
Speaker 4: Is mikey day Cake the way I ate that ass kind of something.
Speaker 2: These are and these are like people you have to you go to work with, you know, like you know him. Yeah, he's like a friend, like he knows you guys text and like, but you talk about him like this, Yeah, you talk about eating his ass like you like this is like.
Speaker 1: You're going to work totally unprompted, like it is. You know, we like to have fun. It's comedy, but it is a job. It's a professional environment.
Speaker 4: I can't text him because every time I.
Speaker 1: Podcast company press every key outs every you press every key at once, perfect structure.
Speaker 4: I have to do voice to text. So if I go to text Mike and I'm like her Mark.
Speaker 1: You have a different voice when you do it, I've been speaking to you already.
Speaker 2: And also that's a strange way to learn that you cannot do a deep you just make your your your mouth round. I can't the voice, the register of the voice doesn't at all.
Speaker 4: It's because my balls dropped and then they killed a thousand people or what am I trying to say?
Speaker 2: That?
Speaker 1: That was the one that tripped her up that part here she can't do a deep voice because her balls deep drop. They apparently because they also had Now it doesn't seem like a weight thing. It just seems like you are a giant at.
Speaker 2: That point, really right, Yeah, there are elements of that there still, but like there's you're round, right, but you're really just I mean, in a giant would eat so much food. Yeah, they'd love it.
Speaker 1: I mean they just need it as fuel for their body, Like they just need more calories because they'd be so big. And you did say that your waist was only a fifty two. So yeah, actually you being a giant is starting a track.
Speaker 4: Five full fun I am big, some full of the come from earlier.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, thank you.
Speaker 2: James comes on the show and like he does impressions and stuff. Ye, and we'll do like a little bit with him and like we'll talk about yeah, worn and stuff too much.
Speaker 1: We'll set them up for some impressions. Yeah, well yeah, we'll make you know, some some comments, but yeah, you know, we'll kind of talk about like what's going on over there, and it's fun and if he has a special or something or a live show he's promoting, you know, we'll promote that as well. Yeah, yeah, yeah, sort of normal people seem to like it. Team me up, do an impression of a decent podcast guest. We can release the episode. I wouldn't hate that we can get even a few minutes of it.
Speaker 4: Team me up Up?
Speaker 2: Okay, And I think I think you think now that this is what people want from you, that this is what they like. Mm hmm that you I don't think you want to be doing this.
Speaker 1: No, And I think that's why you're crying the same way you made yourself crying. You've created this prison for yourself.
Speaker 4: You know who said, I don't want to be doing this.
Speaker 2: My belt, your belt, the arch.
Speaker 1: Much bigger than a normal belt.
Speaker 4: Team me up, Team me up?
Speaker 2: Well, I love to you doubt mm hmmm.
Speaker 1: I love we're tearing up for an impression. Yeah yeah, okay, Obama.
Speaker 4: Folks oaks. A terrible tragedy happened today, Sarah, I hate all the food in the world.
Speaker 2: First name only this at this point, Why I would with everything that's going on with you, I think people would just call you Sarah at this point. There's we're certainly not naming anyone else that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I wish I had a last name.
Speaker 1: It would be Yeah, but I hate it. Yeah, I thought it's a Sherbert.
Speaker 2: Does Obama?
Speaker 1: Folks?
Speaker 2: That that was point necessarily, That's just what I said.
Speaker 4: Yeah, anytimes you.
Speaker 1: Get into character, folks, man, folks.
Speaker 4: Man, do you want a cheesecake?
Speaker 2: Sure man, sure man.
Speaker 4: Me up up, bro.
Speaker 1: I don't know if we're going to top that Obama.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I topped Obama explode.
Speaker 2: You tried to finger your bit. It sounds like you successfully.
Speaker 1: Did top Obama that that came through. Mm hmm. I guess maybe you could do an impression of Michelle Obama as well. Okay, as long as we're here, folks.
Speaker 4: I would like to solve the childhood.
Speaker 2: It was actually I got it. Yeah, I guess.
Speaker 4: I'thing I have to solve the adulthood obesity epidemic.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she's taking a decently log walk. But we're getting the we're getting to where we need to go.
Speaker 4: I'll tell you a long walk.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm, get from one end of Sarah to the other or something something something. Yeah, it's quite a distance because she's so large.
Speaker 2: I almost wanted to go like, do you want to have any more HBO shows? Do you want to do this with?
Speaker 1: Or another service? Is there another you do next special? Maybe beyond Netflix or something?
Speaker 2: And there's something you want to do?
Speaker 1: You know?
Speaker 4: Yeah, Netflix is a joke, more like Netflix is a pokey bowl.
Speaker 1: To hear it would be you'd like to yep, no matter back for another pokey bowl a bowl. Netflix is a pokey bowl.
Speaker 4: Netflix is tires. You mean my belt, your belt?
Speaker 2: Your belt and your belt also said, I don't want to be doing this.
Speaker 4: I guess my bracelet. Didn't know my bracelet TV.
Speaker 1: Show ring was the Rings of Saturn, But then your bracelet is a tire.
Speaker 2: I didn't know my bracelet had a TV show.
Speaker 4: I love l a. I would too if I didn't knock it into the ocean with my fat as.
Speaker 1: Yeah mm hmm, which is great.
Speaker 2: You would have loved it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you would love You would love it too if you you would knock.
Speaker 2: If you hadn't already knocked it into the ocean with.
Speaker 1: Your fat hard to love it. Now it's in the ocean, result of fat ass knocking into it. I'm not gonna love it.
Speaker 2: Just thinking of like your team, Yeah.
Speaker 4: To be to be or not to be so fat?
Speaker 2: I would that or something yeah, pronounced it Tubby. No, but to be or not to be so fat?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's right. Wow.
Speaker 2: I don't think we've ever done a fat joke on the show before.
Speaker 1: No, kind of stayed away from it.
Speaker 2: But it like it feels like so long ago now, but I do kind of remember the first one, kind of feeling like, oh, if we want to be doing fat jokes. No, I definitely on the show with the like just just before that memory disappear forever, I'm remembering, thinking, well, at least that one is over.
Speaker 4: Right, because you're afraid of cancel culture. Cancel culture. The thing that my doctor.
Speaker 3: Did during he he during my my my checkup.
Speaker 2: He cancel your culture.
Speaker 1: He's gonna take the thing my doctor did during my checkup. Okay, just canceled cancel, which I might be.
Speaker 2: Like my door dash driver canceling my order something like that. But no, wait, let's finish this one.
Speaker 1: Mm hmmm, let's finish this one and we'll see if there's another one as well.
Speaker 4: Your doctor, door dash, I'm going door run faster, can't come soon enough.
Speaker 2: Instead of dash dash is already fast. Door run faster.
Speaker 4: And that ain't no door. That's a portal to another dimension the way I have to be.
Speaker 2: That's not even really size related.
Speaker 1: Science fiction.
Speaker 2: It's just not It has nothing. It's not conditioned on the size at all.
Speaker 1: So hot, I would not mind a portal to another dimension?
Speaker 2: What else?
Speaker 1: But what else? What else is in the news?
Speaker 2: Can we finish the cancel culture?
Speaker 1: I just like, yeah, cancel culture. That's what my doctor did at my checkup. As what we were where, we were.
Speaker 2: Like they were going to take a like the culture like a but he had to use it in a hole or like a ship.
Speaker 4: I'm so big.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he didn't have one, so we had to cancel it.
Speaker 1: Had to cancel the culture. He didn't have the proper tool to take the sample.
Speaker 2: Which wasn't war.
Speaker 4: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 2: Are you insulted by the fact that I thought you said use it in a horror and it was just like just something you.
Speaker 4: Would say because I just keep it moving.
Speaker 2: Philosophy, Like when you encounter help.
Speaker 4: Comedy landscape these days seems to be flattened by my.
Speaker 1: Good by your comedy landscapes flattened by your girth.
Speaker 4: Anyway, what else?
Speaker 2: Mm hmm. So the special is it's been out for?
Speaker 4: Which is what flashes on the scale when I step onto it.
Speaker 2: A year flashes a year well like yeah, yeah, nineteen seventy eight, Yeah, okay, yeah, almost any year.
Speaker 1: I mean, I guess everybody lies.
Speaker 2: Even at that size.
Speaker 1: You shave it down a little bit, you.
Speaker 4: Know, shaving something I wish I can do. I haven't been able.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I can't read too much of a challenge. And what would you use for like a razor work a big like and or perhaps a sharpened door.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but seriously, it's a really great to be back.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's good to have you back.
Speaker 2: You're mostly back at this point.
Speaker 1: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 4: Great to be back in the saddle.
Speaker 1: Bye, Hollywood, Hamburg,