Speaker 1: The paper shield of skinny.
Speaker 2: Arms ouch man, burned City.
Speaker 1: Oh who are you laughing at?
Speaker 3: Your arms are barely bigger than Aiden's and you're twice his age.
Speaker 4: Oh hey, now I'm skinny bite choice, dude, I'm already super intimidating as it is. If I had big muscles, everyone would be too afraid to even talk to me.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, right, Can we focus and talk about why my shield is so bad?
Speaker 5: Well, that's just it, kid, It's not a bad shield at all. It's just a level three shield.
Speaker 2: Oh so it's not the shield that's bad, it's me.
Speaker 5: No, no, no, don't look at it like that. You're just starting out. You're gonna get a lot stronger. Now what abilities does your shield have?
Speaker 2: Well, oh, let's see. It gives plus two points to defense and a ten percent chance to dodge any attacks.
Speaker 5: That's actually pretty decent for level three kid, keep it. Every little bit helps, Yeah.
Speaker 2: I guess. Oh, but I get to choose a skill from the folk too. Let's see what my choices are. Hmmm, acorn storm, strong roots or natural resistance? Say what? Run that by me again? Natural resistance it says whoever I use it on won't be affected. By most debuffs and ailments, whatever those are. Whoa, what is that good? What are de buffs and ailments?
Speaker 5: Sorry? Kid, I keep forgetting how new you are at this. De Buffs are things enemies might hit you with that make you less effective in battle. They can make your strength go down, your defenses go down. They can make you slower, things like that.
Speaker 2: D Buffs can be nasty, bro.
Speaker 3: And ailments can be even worse. Ailments can poison you and make you feel sick, or make it hard to see, or even make it impossible for you to move.
Speaker 2: Whoa, and this skill can keep me safe from all of that?
Speaker 5: Well, the skill said most, But still that's pretty amazing. It's your choice, kid, but that's definitely the one I take.
Speaker 2: Sounds good to me. Natural resistance it is?
Speaker 1: You may level up?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, no more level three for me? Say hello to level five, Aiden, Pork.
Speaker 3: Have you ever seen anything like this someone gaining more than one level at a time without even gaining experience points?
Speaker 5: Nope, never seen nothing like it. Aiden might be stronger than even you two before long.
Speaker 2: Oh well, I don't know about that, all right, Pork. Where's our next sod quest?
Speaker 3: Oh gosh, poor thing, how in the world did she wonder all the way out here near the edge of the swamp?
Speaker 4: Uh No, dude, the farmer said she'd been missing for daiso.
Speaker 2: What I don't get is why is this a level five quest?
Speaker 3: Because Marco, it's not an ordinary cow.
Speaker 1: It's a una cow. Remember, really rare mystical creature.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, my bed, you're doing great, kid. Just get that rope looped around to then you'll be able to wrap it around a tree and give her enough help to pull her out of the mud. We'd help you out, but remember we can't if we want to make sure you get the equipment reward.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I got it. Don't worry, girl, I gotcha. We'll get you out of here in no time.
Speaker 3: I'll say one thing about Aiden. The kid doesn't give up, he might not be such a bad addition to our team after.
Speaker 5: All, told you, didn't I?
Speaker 1: Oh great? Uh?
Speaker 2: Oh that time? Thief Lady's back. What's her name? A shimmer?
Speaker 1: It's a glimmer?
Speaker 2: You ow, same difference?
Speaker 3: Do that?
Speaker 5: What do you want?
Speaker 3: Well? I was fine with leaving you alone because I don't believe you're any threat to Master Glitch. But Master Glitch was angry with me about that, so I'm back to stop you for good.
Speaker 2: What's going on over there? Everything?
Speaker 5: Okay, you keep doing your thing over that, kid, say that you and a cow will take care of this? Oh?
Speaker 1: Will you now?
Speaker 2: Both?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 5: What?
Speaker 2: Hewp?
Speaker 3: She did something to slow down.
Speaker 5: You guys, sound.
Speaker 3: Man, And now that you're all nice and slowed down, I'll have no trouble defeeding you.
Speaker 2: I don't think so. Natural resistance.
Speaker 5: Hey, we're back to normal. Thanks, kid. Looks like your new skilled works.
Speaker 1: Fine, we'll do this the hard way.
Speaker 4: Here she comes, bad move man, you're in nature, and nature.
Speaker 2: Is Mikasa braw Fine.
Speaker 1: Grab get these fine off me?
Speaker 3: Good job, Marco. Hold her friend right there? Well, I show her who she's dealing with.
Speaker 1: Fourth waves?
Speaker 5: Mika, What are you doing? Why are you waving your arms like that?
Speaker 1: I'm building a wind? Go is that it?
Speaker 3: Hold me still with some vines while you blow a nice little breeze at me.
Speaker 1: Just keep holding her, Marco. She won't be laughing for long. Okay, look fine, just let me go and I'll leave you alone.
Speaker 5: Huh, you guys believe her?
Speaker 4: Nah Man, I'm getting some pretty big pants on fire.
Speaker 2: Vibes if you catch.
Speaker 3: My I'm almost ready, Marca when I tell you to let the vines go?
Speaker 2: Got it totally? Oh, sister of the wings, I'm.
Speaker 4: Ready to rock.
Speaker 5: I I'm mourning.
Speaker 2: You don't do that to me.
Speaker 4: Awesome, man, I didn't know you could do this.
Speaker 3: Mica.
Speaker 1: Ready.
Speaker 2: Two.
Speaker 5: What a nice way to go, you two. But I'm sure that's not the last we'll see a glimmer.
Speaker 2: Definitely not a sheesh man, give a bro a heart attack. Why don't you What are you doing sneaking around like that? Oh? Well, I got the unicor out of the mud a few minutes ago, so we came over here to watch the show. That was amazing.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm glad you enjoyed watching.
Speaker 3: No, can we return the unicou back to the farmer and get out of this swamp?
Speaker 1: Please? Whoo wait, boy, you done did a great job out there rescuing my poor little Bessie.
Speaker 2: Oh you'll be there.
Speaker 1: I think she might even be sweet on you now.
Speaker 2: Boy, she's a good unicicow. I'm glad we could help her. Bye, Bessie.
Speaker 1: Congratulations on your victory adventure.
Speaker 2: You have been awarded a unique piece of equipment. You may also choose a skill. Woooo, another piece of equipment, and hey, I get to take one of Bessie's skills. I didn't know Unicow's had skills. Let me see, there's only two to choose from this time, something called daymare and something else called Milk of Mystery. WHOA what do those do? The Milk of Mystery gives me a plus five boost to a random statistic, so I guess when I drink it it might make my strength go up by five, or maybe my speed or maybe something else. Uh. I don't know if that sounds all that useful.
Speaker 5: How about the daymare skill? What's that about?
Speaker 2: Uh? Huh? Interesting? Whoever I use it on will relive a really bad memory, so it distracts them from whatever they're doing. I guess that's why it's called day mare and not nightmare.
Speaker 1: Huh interesting. Being able to distract someone can come in handy.
Speaker 2: I think so too. I'll take that one. You may level up level seven, And my piece of equipment is a helmet. It's the iron helmet of decent cleverness, not bad. Another plus two to defense, and it also gives plus five to intelligence and to wisdom.
Speaker 1: Pork, Maybe you are right, he's growing awfully fast.
Speaker 5: Right impressive?
Speaker 2: Huh h?
Speaker 5: What do you say we get some rest though we've been going at it for a couple of days now.
Speaker 2: I'm with poor dude.
Speaker 4: Wait past time for me to catch up.
Speaker 2: On my beauty. Sleep man, I guess I could use some sleep too, camp camp Yeah, not again. Oh, make it stop, man, I don't like it. Let me off the right. Oh who I'm gonna hurl?
Speaker 3: Dude?
Speaker 2: Whoa, that night quake was really bad. I don't like this me neither.
Speaker 1: They're getting worse. We're running out of time.