Speaker 1: It's started the donkeys to day. I ain't trying to be donky today no more.
Speaker 2: They should be embarrassed by what they already did. I'm not making these people do these.
Speaker 3: Things called donkey of the day, and it really caught me off guard.
Speaker 2: Damn Charlamagne, who got the donkey of the day today, Well, Jess hilarious donkey today for Friday, October fourth goes to a young man named Brandon Dillard. Now Brandon Dillard is known as a top veneer specialist in Atlanta. Salute everybody who listens to us in Atlanta. He has a practice called a list Smiles in Atlanta. I went to their Instagram page and they have one hundred and sixty thousand followers. They topped themselves as Atlanta's top veneer specialist in trainer. They say you can DM three photos of your teeth for a free quote. You can call them at faux oh fo. I don't want to give the number out, I might as well Bootleggo or call us can call him at full four four three one six nine and they are open Monday through Friday ten am to four pm Eastern. They have a picture of Brandon Dillard as the profile pick and if you look on their page, you see a bunch of what looks like satisfied customers. Okay, they look like satisfied customers.
Speaker 1: To me, they're flashing there. Now a list smiles.
Speaker 2: He charges fifty five hundred dollars for the veneer procedure. I saw specialists and trainer and his bio as well. So I went to look and see what type of training. And what Brandon does is he holds training sessions for people across the country, and he holds these training sessions to teach them how to do veneers. He charges more than six thousand dollars to teach you how to be a veneer specialist.
Speaker 1: Now you would look at that page and you would say to.
Speaker 2: Yourself, look, another black owned business thriving in Atlanta, young brother out here making sure your breaththone stink by fixing your root canal, filling in your cavities.
Speaker 1: Gotta salute that right wrong.
Speaker 2: See yesterday, Brandon Dillar and a List Smiles were rated by District attorney investigators and Atlanta police.
Speaker 1: Why would they rate it? Let's go to WSBTV for the reporting.
Speaker 4: Investigators rated what looks like a high end dental practice in Northeast Atlanta. Check out social media. You see the specialty of a list smiles Atlanta veneers.
Speaker 5: It does look reputable, it does look professional, and that's part of the scam.
Speaker 4: To his one hundred and fifty seven thousand Instagram followers, Brandon Dillard promoted himself as Atlanta's top veneer, specialist and trainer. But he's not showing off that expensive smile in this booking photo. On eight felony charges, including practicing dentistry and medicine without a license and theft by deception, is.
Speaker 1: Brandon Dillard a dentist. Brandon Dillard is not a dentist. He's never been a dentist, and as much as he may want to play one on Instagram, he is not one.
Speaker 4: Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis tells me only licensed dentists can do this kind of work in Georgia.
Speaker 5: If you went to this then you thought it was a dental office and you looked at the equipment, it appears to be legitimate. But that's what the best frontsters do is they do everything they can to make themselves look legitimate, and in this case, the problem is the consequences are to one's health.
Speaker 2: Damn, it's somebody out there listening to us on ninety six one to beat and they went to a list smiles to get their teeth done.
Speaker 1: Lord, have mercy.
Speaker 2: Brandon Dillard hop up out that bad turn. My scam on took a look at these teeth and said, what's up?
Speaker 1: Listen.
Speaker 2: Imagine you go to the dentist thinking you're in good hands, thinking you're about to walk out with an a list smile, but instead you get great value for this.
Speaker 1: All of y'all who went.
Speaker 2: To a list smiles might as well say you got your teeth from Timu.
Speaker 1: Okay smiles by Shean.
Speaker 2: Is what you should have called your practice, Brandon okay fashion molus. All right, listen, you got your teeth installed by somebody who probably watched a couple of YouTube videos and thought to themselves, yeah, I can do this, okay, Which is what I don't understand. If you're inspired to be a dentist, and you spend all this time and energy into setting up a fake practice, getting in office, getting all the equipment you need to be a dentist, then why the hell didn't you just take your ass school to be a dentist. I want to play a guest a game a guess what race it is?
Speaker 1: But what's the point.
Speaker 2: We all know this is nigga's nigging, all right, listen, Just because you can fix your own car, does it mean you are a licensed mechanic who can start their own mechanics shop. By the way, salute to all the people in rural America who aren't licensed mechanics but now but know how to change an alternator. Okay, dropping the clues bond for those individuals, right, you are appreciated, But working on my car and working on my mouth for two completely different things. The same way you can't play boxing, the same way you can't play with stand up comedy. That's how I feel about playing playing like a dentist. Okay, I feel like that playing like a dinnist times one hundred times.
Speaker 1: Being playing being a dennist is worse than all of that.
Speaker 2: Just because you have nice teeth, just because you know how to floss and love to play in other people's mouths, doesn't mean you are a licensed dentist. Brandon Dialan, the biggest reason you should be ashamed of yourself is because of what I said previously. You spend all of this time, energy and money into pretending. As we know it is the thing of the past, folks. Okay, people would rather put the work in to pretend to be something they are not, as opposed to putting the work in to actually accomplish real goals in life. Now you got folks walking around Atlanta with counterfeit chompers, okay, phony pearly whites, black market molus, and why I bet he acted surprised when they rated the place too. Okay, if I was the layer of police, I'll be like Negro, knock it off.
Speaker 1: You know why we here.
Speaker 2: Brandon is now being charged with eight felonies, including practice and dentistry without a license, practice in medicine without a license, and theft by deception.
Speaker 1: Turned my scam.
Speaker 2: On my brothers, my sisters. There is no right way to do the wrong thing, and this young man had the opportunity and clearly God giving skills to do the right thing, and he chose not to simply because he didn't want to do the work of going to school, which makes no sense to me, because this level of scamming is hard work. The DA says Brandon's business looked reputable.
Speaker 1: He said.
Speaker 2: It does look professional, which is part of the scam. Fanny Willis said, if you went to this and you thought it was a dental office and you looked at the equipment, it appears to be legitimate. But that's what the best frausters do, she said. She said, they do everything they can and make themselves look legitimate, and in this case, this is an illegitimate operation. Once again, I don't understand why a person would go through all of this just to create something.
Speaker 1: That is a sham.
Speaker 2: You could have went to school. You can't scam your way to true success. That's the moral of the story. You can't scam your way the true success, all right. There are no shortcuts to true excellence. There are no shortcuts to success. In fact, if you take shortcuts, you get cut short.
Speaker 1: Please get Brandon Dillard the biggest. He hull hop up about that bad turn my scam.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna look at it and see how they look like.
Speaker 6: Charlamagne said, it's very impressive that he was able to do all those damn veniers with no license, no classes, nothing like you could tell like if he were to just put the energy to just going to school, getting his license and doing it the stick like he done this without a license.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, it's crazy. I always say that.
Speaker 2: I feel like a doctor's dinnis dermatologists, like they actually have a God given gift.
Speaker 1: I truly believe this.
Speaker 2: I believe that God annointed certain people to do those tasks. But you still have to go to school and you know, get your license and everything else.
Speaker 1: So clearly he had the gift.
Speaker 2: He just didn't want to put the work in to go to school to get his license, which makes no sense to me because look at his practice. You got all this nice equipment. You know what I'm saying, you know what you're doing.
Speaker 6: Just go to school saying they like it, they like they're saying they actually like the work that he's done.
Speaker 3: No, I'm looking at it right now.
Speaker 1: Looks really good. It's not.
Speaker 3: It's not the big cheap tieth the embarrassing ones like, No, it looks good. I will say. In the beginning, people will be like, oh, I didn't have the money, but he was. He was booked everybody, he got people in his face.
Speaker 2: Yes, but once again, we all know that we all know the person in the hood, we all know the person in the real area, who knows who knows how to change all today? That who probably can you know, take your take your inngin out all of that stuff. And he don't got no license. But that's a big difference play. Doing your car and doing your mouth is two totally different things.
Speaker 1: And I understand that.
Speaker 2: You know, this man branding is only charging fifty five hundred dollars, but it's still illegal. Why wouldn't he just go to school? Why he wake up in the morning talking about hop up about that bad timoskam? Why?
Speaker 6: And I wonder who his first client was, Like, who was the first person you tried? It was like, you know, let me try, say if this work because you needed.
Speaker 1: To sleep with YO?
Speaker 3: What the heck? That's scary? So who's his anesthesiology is? Is that person license?
Speaker 2: Correctly?
Speaker 1: I have no idea.
Speaker 2: I ain't letting yo what I'm not letting you stick my gums with no needle and you don't know how to you ain't got no license.
Speaker 1: And then they was doing raffles.
Speaker 2: They had the raffle announcements twenty five dollars per entry, one hundred dollars for six entry, when it's get a full set for fifteen hundred dollars the.
Speaker 3: Campus on his page. I don't know if he did, you can't, but she was on here promoting his veneer collection.
Speaker 1: M you think they'll let him do that in jail. Probably go to jail.
Speaker 2: Talk about you playing somebody, watch what happened to you. You're gonna be welcome with open arms and open mouse.
Speaker 3: That's crazy.
Speaker 1: All right, Well, thank you for that.
Speaker 2: Donkey Today, Sir, Donkey Today is sponsored by renowned personal injury attorney Michael the Bull.
Speaker 1: Lamb is soft.
Speaker 2: Don't be a donkey when you need a fighter on your side. If you're ever injured, go to Michael to Bull dot com. That's Michael the Bull dot com. And when you mess with the Bull, you get the hauns.
Speaker 1: Wake that ass up in the morning. The Breakfast Club