Speaker 1: And that's what you really missed with Jenna.
Speaker 2: And Kevin an iHeartRadio podcast.
Speaker 1: Welcome to you, and that's what you really miss podcasts.
Speaker 2: Exciting news. We have Jacob back for more and we asked you all on Instagram for questions for the amazing Jacob artists, and so we're going to do Jacob focused Q and A brought to you by yourselves and your great questions. So let's get into it. This is our Q and A with Jacob Artist.
Speaker 1: Okay, Jacob, there's a lot of fan questions. A lot of people were very excited you were coming in the show, and they really want to know. Does your back hurt from carrying season four?
Speaker 3: I mean you guys, we Melissa Becka, I mean that the talent was just overpouring. But that's very nice to whoever said that, Thank you very much. Yes, I'm tired on my scooter.
Speaker 4: How's that?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's why you had the scooter.
Speaker 4: That's why you needed the scooter.
Speaker 2: You needed a break.
Speaker 4: I needed to move around.
Speaker 1: Okay, somebody wants to know what was the character name Jake? Merely a coincidence? It was so your audition was for Jake.
Speaker 3: Yes, when I first when I first was like auditioning for it, there was no name.
Speaker 4: It just said like Puck's younger brother.
Speaker 3: And then when I was testing for it, it was like, his name is Jake, And I was like, you know, the coincidence is crazy.
Speaker 4: But it was always that, I guess because when I auditioned it was.
Speaker 2: Jake dat at all. You're like, they know me, they know my name.
Speaker 1: Is Jake, my name is Jacob.
Speaker 4: I mean I was like, I hope this is a good I was like, I'll take it. I was like, okay, cool, you know, but yeah, it was a coincidence.
Speaker 2: Okay. What did you think when watching Nutbush City Limits being filmed?
Speaker 3: I mean, that is one of like my favorite Naya moments I remember. I mean I didn't really know that like song or anything at all. I just remember she flew in all of them. All of those girls were like amazing, and I think it was like one of the best numbers to be honest. Yeah, they all killed it. I mean, please, it was so good.
Speaker 1: We were like yeah, job, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: We hadn't seen her in a while. I don't know if you guys had ever seen her perform live like that. That was the time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't think we really did. I was just gonna say, was she in New York in the beginning of season four or she was at college?
Speaker 4: She was in college? Okay, oh yeah, So.
Speaker 1: They were like skyping, Her and Brittany were skyping.
Speaker 2: And what was that like for you? Because you didn't get to, like, you weren't around Harry and Amber and Naya and Leah and Chris all the time, and so when you did interact with them, what was that like because you were used to us.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean they were.
Speaker 3: I mean I was very intimidated by Nya because she just she was very very authentic and at that time and being so young, it was like intimidating to me because she really like looked you in the eye and she was so sharp and funny.
Speaker 4: Yes yeah, and like.
Speaker 3: Just like so warm and but she was I mean, they were all they were all like really really great, and Amber and Harry and Leah and them, the New York people we saw like every random you know once a while, but everybody was really cool.
Speaker 4: They were all so great.
Speaker 1: Somebody said that your ballet skills are exceptional. Do you still practice? Are you still dancing?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: I mean I haven't danced. I mean, I'm like ancient. I have not danced since so long. I mean I dance like a little bit in this video that I'm putting out.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but you know I don't. I don't really dance anymore that much. All that training down the drain.
Speaker 2: Collected your checks from Glee and said goodbye, no more.
Speaker 1: Glee.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, that was the peak all that training.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So a lot of people talked about you being underutilized. And the other thing was about the storyline where Jake cheated on Marley.
Speaker 3: You guys, this will haunt me until I die, Like this is I still this.
Speaker 4: Is what everyone like says to me, And I'm.
Speaker 3: Like really, yeah, I'm like you guys, I didn't like hen Ryan Murphy down with a gun and was like, Jake is cheating on Marley tomorrow.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 3: That was they like through that they threw that whole storyline in there.
Speaker 4: What what what was the question or what do they say about it?
Speaker 2: What do you think about the storyline?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean I remember being like, oh, like that kind of sucks because I feel like we kind of built up this bit of.
Speaker 4: An arc current eye.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but it's TV, and there's got to be drama, and there's got to be you know, shit happening and shit hitting the fans. So but I need to say this on record, I had no control over that stuff.
Speaker 1: People came for you.
Speaker 4: They do they still do. You have like stuck him like, I can't believe you did that.
Speaker 1: I'm like, you, guys, I didn't do that. It wasn't me.
Speaker 4: It wasn't me.
Speaker 1: I feel like, because are prettucer who collected all these questions, and like it just felt like really out of character for Jake at this point, like yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, it was. It came out of left field a bit. I think for sure. I think that they wanted to do I mean, they kind of had all of us sort of different versions of the of certain archetypes on the show already. You know, like Becca was kind of like the Quinn with the blonde hair, and like Marley a little bit like you know, the brown hair or whatever, and so they brought in Brie who was kind of like the Santana, you know the version of Santana or whatever. And I think that they just wanted to like mix it all together, and like I said, they got to have I mean, we couldn't have just like you know, been together for the whole season like that we had to do something so.
Speaker 2: It was too good to well, yeah, they got to.
Speaker 4: Like break it up and like do the whole thing. And so I get it. I understand it. But I hear this is all like I hear about.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, crazy, Yes, it is so so crazy.
Speaker 4: M hmm.
Speaker 1: What was it like having the best cover of my prerogative? Sorry, Brittany, Oh, that's not what I thought.
Speaker 4: You were going to say.
Speaker 1: That wasn't me I.
Speaker 2: Think she was going to say.
Speaker 4: I thought she was going to say something about like let me love you or something. I was not.
Speaker 2: You think it's great.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I love.
Speaker 4: Expecting my proetory to be the end of that question. It was. It was good.
Speaker 3: I mean I just remember being so you know both. You know, it took us like what like six hours at times to do musical numbers or whatever.
Speaker 4: So like when I had those.
Speaker 3: Like solos, like I was like dancing for like hours and hours on that, and I know I talked about like my limitless energy at nineteen, but I was like, this is exhausting. Yeah, So a lot of those dances kind of feel like a bit of a fever Dream, you know what I mean, Like I remember learning it and I remember doing it, like I see the videos of it, but the actual experience was like blackout.
Speaker 4: Like I was like, you know, yeah, just trying to make it through, literally trying to make it through. Like I was exhaust like I was tired. I was exhausted, But yeah, I did.
Speaker 3: I think my prerogative was the one I had like red socks and like black shoes, and there was like close ups like on my feet and stuff, and I just remember being really tired.
Speaker 2: Do you have a favorite solo or favorite song that you got to do?
Speaker 5: Oh, I mean you probably Rhythm Nation and let Me Love You, which I have a story actually about Levey Love You.
Speaker 4: I don't know if that's a question. So initially in the script that was supposed to be the radio version of the song, like I was it was going to be like my prerogative situation.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like I was gonna be like dancing around or doing whatever. And I remember Zach Woodley pulled me aside and he was like, hey, so, like I heard this version of this song and I sent it to Ryan and it's like kind of slow and it's sort of like a moment where he's like going to be sitting on a stool and just sort of like singing or whatever to Marlee, and it completely changed, like it was not supposed to be that so Zach's idea.
Speaker 4: It was all Zach's idea. So I owe that moment, which I think arguably was maybe like my sort of biggest moment on the show or whatever phenomenal.
Speaker 2: It's one of the best, I think, one of the best covers ever on the show.
Speaker 3: It was of completely Zach like it was a hundred It was going to be, like I said, it was going to be like another just sort of like dancing or whatever. But he was like, I feel like you should sit there and you know be I mean, the episode was about like Jake sort of being vulnerable or whatever, and he was like, I think he should sit there and show that, you know and do nothing, and you know, it completely reworked what it was originally in the script.
Speaker 2: I love that you sound so beautiful on that song, Oh thank You. I think that's the thing too. It's like, obviously you're an incredible dancer, and that's what we knew you could do. And so it was also the fact that you the best dancer was sitting there like your parking bark. Oh he can also sing his face yeah, like oh my god, I mean and you are acting sound like it's hard to sit like it with a ballad and everyone's looking at you and there's nothing to do but act through it.
Speaker 4: Yes, with your face.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean I remember that day, like I was sitting there and I was like very nervous about it, and I just remember like looking to you guys, and I could just see and sort of feel like in your eyes like we were just like there together. And it was written Melissa as well, you know what I mean, Like it was just like a very nice moment just as people as well for me personally.
Speaker 4: But I mean, thank you number one and yeah number two.
Speaker 3: It was it was that was a nice memory as well as a show experience, you know, or a show moment.
Speaker 1: What was it like returning for the final episode after being away for so long? Now, remind us also when you went away versus when you between that and the end of the show.
Speaker 4: We went away.
Speaker 3: In season five when it went to New York, and then they did season six and then why are you smiling?
Speaker 2: Because I have no memory of it?
Speaker 1: So that's why I was like, when did you go? And I feel like it's Jacob. We went away at the same time. Yeah, I think because Kevin kept going I did. I think Jacob, we went away.
Speaker 4: You guys went away.
Speaker 1: I went away.
Speaker 2: I went to school.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because we graduate. Do you remember in season five? We graduate and then and then somehow it shifts and we go.
Speaker 4: Away, and then it like it went back to the school.
Speaker 1: Right exactly, and then we came and I wasn't there for any of the class of like Phineas or and like Marshall, any of those guys, like it was very in my memory at least, I wasn't there.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it was a time.
Speaker 1: And then I came back a little bit before you, Jacob, because we did the penultimate episode, which was two thousand and nine where they go back to the pilot. So I came back for that one, okay, and I went also shot in New York, like for one or two episodes. Okay, okay, and Rachel is and Funny Girl. I think Tina goes to visit or something. But I think you and I disappear right around the same time.
Speaker 4: Yes, yeah, me like me Melissa and Alex and Becca.
Speaker 3: We all left like season five when it went to New York or whatever, and then well Becca came back, but I didn't until the like the finale, which was the end of six, right, so that whole time whatever, that like window of time was.
Speaker 2: Did you know when your last episode was going to be? Like, did you know you weren't coming back?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 2: Yes, show was shifting.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Brad came into the trailer for each of us and it was like, Okay, the show is like going to New York and you know you guys are not going to New York.
Speaker 1: It's nice trailer.
Speaker 4: Yeah they did.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we talked about it and we said that I mean I didn't I didn't know that they were going to have us like all back for the finale, so that was like surprising, but they did tell us that and then yeah, they were like, okay, we're having everyone come back for what did we all do? It was like the One Republic song or something.
Speaker 2: They lived the Red and White.
Speaker 3: Yes, yeah, yeah, with like everybody also so crazy Phineas like a big deal.
Speaker 2: I remember meaning to Oscar Winner.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean like the biggest thing in music, like holy shit.
Speaker 1: Literally, Yeah, okay, that's helpful. For my memory too. Thanks for asking that question.
Speaker 2: That's great.
Speaker 1: Do you think you sorry? Kevin? I have just taken over this whole Jenna.
Speaker 2: You know I want you to just take over every situation I'm in with you. Calm down, we always defer to you. I want you to do whatever you want, Senna.
Speaker 1: Everybody's happier that way.
Speaker 2: Ken, Yeah, I'm happier when you're in charge, Glad.
Speaker 1: I'm so happy for you. So, Jacob, are you planning on touring with your music? What do you think?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 3: I mean, no, there's no planning of touring right now, but no, I don't. I mean, I'm still like in the studio and I think I just want to like make more ship, but I don't don't have anything.
Speaker 4: Get it.
Speaker 3: It's a whole added pressure of like, yeah, yeah, I want to like budget and ship.
Speaker 2: You know, it's like you can make music and put it out.
Speaker 3: Yes, yeah, I mean I I just love like being in the studio and sort of like making the songs and stuff, and so I do want to do some sort of like EP at some point.
Speaker 4: So I'm just kind of but touring like it's not someday. I mean, maybe, you know, I wanted to know.
Speaker 2: I want to know if there's going to be an EP or an album coming.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I would love to have you figured out how to get onto the Boys last season yet, or.
Speaker 4: I mean I would I need to.
Speaker 2: I mean you just get like murdered by your friend on it second.
Speaker 3: I yes, I'm like starlight, like get me in here, girl, What the.
Speaker 4: I mean? I love that? I mean Aaron and I literally we've been friends since we were like sixteen and eight eighteen.
Speaker 2: People don't know crazy Jacob is like the mayor of Australians and La period.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she and I mean we have like I literally she was like sixteen.
Speaker 4: I think I was eighteen. But I love that. That's like one of my favorite shows. Like it's it's so good.
Speaker 2: It's very good. It's so so written.
Speaker 3: And so we need to have like a crossover where she like slits Jake's throat or something and he's like a scooter soup yes, with a leather jacket and like some something going on, because that would be you know, I would die, that'd be I need that be so good.
Speaker 1: Okay, great, your favorite Glee TikTok you've ever made?
Speaker 4: Uh, that's hard.
Speaker 3: There was the there was the trend of Chris with the roses turn yes yes, and I remember, and that was that one was that one was a lot of fun to do.
Speaker 4: I think I did like four of those.
Speaker 2: And you also caught that early I did.
Speaker 3: I remember right when it was starting and I was like I looked at the song and then I saw that it was Glee. I was like, oh, I have to do this, and like Amber was connected into it at one point and like she was posting about it and then I was like reposting and like responding to her. So that one was really fun. And then there was like a funny Taylor Swift one.
Speaker 4: What is the song? He wouldn't last an hour like in thes or whatever.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so I did like a slide show, and I did like Matt when he was like.
Speaker 4: Making like a crazy face. I so funny.
Speaker 1: Can't believe that I don't I don't follow you on TikTok. This is how bad I am on TikTok, is that I actually don't follow you yet. And I just followed you back because I don't go on TikTok.
Speaker 4: I thought you you weren't on TikTok.
Speaker 6: At all, you know, because Kevin made me, because she chose not to follow you, friend, I blocked you in the Kevin made me do it.
Speaker 1: He said you should just do it for your bounce videos and put music to it. I had a house in a good while, but when I was bouncing and I had a free life, I would post. I would just literally post those things. Make music. That's my whole talk. At this point, I.
Speaker 4: Don't know to sigh. I remember I.
Speaker 1: Only click on to put on my bouncing.
Speaker 2: It's good TikTok and I think that was pretty neat.
Speaker 4: Laid you found it.
Speaker 1: You're so right, But I feel like I really have missed this, this Jacob TikTok train and I will look at all of those just from.
Speaker 2: He's a bright light on TikTok video photos the other and it was so nice to see them.
Speaker 3: I was like, this is my Yes, I went like I found like my old phone, and I obviously like so many pictures like from those years, and there was so many good ones in there. There's one of Jenna in her pink dress for Tina and the Sky of Diamonds.
Speaker 4: Kevin.
Speaker 3: There's one you're eating like a bag of cheetos and we're like sitting across from each other like a lunch or something. Yes, and Darren's like sleeping and some There was actually one of Becca showing her she was lifting up her skirt and showing her thong and it I don't I think it flagged some sort of like thing. So then I reposted it and like took it out. But that one is like that one is like so funny as well, you.
Speaker 2: Have to text us.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna I'm gonna send it to the group. It's it's so good.
Speaker 3: And what there's picture of Alex too, and like Melissa and yeah, there's like so many pictures period.
Speaker 2: Alex non, Alex, I know, and.
Speaker 4: You you saw it? You saw that show, Kevin.
Speaker 2: Yes, I want to so dumb. I wish we all could have seen it together because the way Alex operates in that entire show is just the funniest ship that makes sense, especially if you know Alex, like, oh, I know exactly what you're doing. Yeah, right, Like this witch comes out like the first song and it's just like goes from nothing to I was like, oh, you're warming up right now. You're using this ensemble piece to warm up.
Speaker 4: You need.
Speaker 2: It's so funny, like so so because obviously we know this bitch can sing. But the comedy was so good. Everybody in that show brilliant love Alex so good.
Speaker 1: What do you miss them most? Ugly?
Speaker 2: Probably spending every day with me?
Speaker 3: I mean honestly, Like, yes, like I think that us, like all being together was like so much fun and we were I've never done something where we spent that much time together every single day and in the best way possible, you know. I mean it's just like made all of us so close. So I miss doing all of that together all the time. And then just you know, the singing and the dancing and the yeah, because that's also a kind of a rare opportunity to get to do that as an actor, you know, like it's not you know, so I missed that.
Speaker 4: I miss being and I miss like, you know.
Speaker 3: Hearing a song on the radio and it's like Miley Cyrus wrecking Ball and then we read the script the next day and like we're singing it on the show or whatever, you know, Like.
Speaker 4: That was like a very cool experience.
Speaker 2: Wow, you're the first person to bring that up, and that was such a specific feeling. Yes, again, it felt like a privilege to get to do that, Like I can't wait to see our version of that or hear our version of that, or like if what is Jacob going to sound like on this song? That's such a cool idea. Yeah, it's so current. And because when we would film it, it would be on TV in front of millions of people within three weeks, so it was still current. Yes, and that was such a specific obviously experience together and it was so cool. It was such a big part of it.
Speaker 4: Yes, I mean, very very cool.
Speaker 3: And who else you know what I mean, Like, where else does something like that happen? It was like literally whatever songs were popular that people loved or were in fashion or were on the radio at the time, like you know, they were in the scripts and we did them. And you know what a what a cool thing to say that we did, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, very very very true.
Speaker 1: This is a good one. What is your favorite Glee cover that isn't your own?
Speaker 3: I think lean on Me Kevin and am wow.
Speaker 4: Yeah, j.
Speaker 1: Have one small line in there? What a choice?
Speaker 4: Which part?
Speaker 1: Oh never forget?
Speaker 4: Well that makes it even better. So it's now Jen Kevin and.
Speaker 1: Yeah, listen, I make royalties from it so a lot, but one You're welcome Kevin and Amber your true colors.
Speaker 4: Forget chills. It was so good.
Speaker 2: I can't that's like your iconic song.
Speaker 1: I know, I don't think about it like that, so I just think that people love that song.
Speaker 4: It was so good you were I mean, it was like so good.
Speaker 3: But yeah, I mean I really lean on me. I remember a lot. I remember that. Like I remember driving cross country with my dad moving to LA for the first time, and that was like the song on the show.
Speaker 4: Yeah, like that we were listening.
Speaker 3: To and you both, well you three sounded like it was so good, so.
Speaker 4: Yeah, she's I mean.
Speaker 2: That was one of them because it was still so new to us. I remember getting back the version and I was like, can I have another go at it?
Speaker 4: Because I feel like, Kevin, you're being modest, you know, but just please you.
Speaker 2: But also, let's be real.
Speaker 1: You just learned that Amber is always at one hundred and eight and you're like.
Speaker 2: Ept really quickly. Yeah, I mean that voice, you know, so like what a freak?
Speaker 1: Are you Gaga? In real life?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 4: I mean on the show, I was a Katie because we did Wide Awake? Right. Oh.
Speaker 2: Also, another great cover yeah, I like that good.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I did like that one. And I said in real life and maybe neither or maybe like a Chapel Rowan and a Sabrina Carpenter today.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but times are changing.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, maybe, I mean yeah, I don't know, maybe a.
Speaker 4: Yeah, if I had to choose.
Speaker 2: Wow, why do you hate Lady Gaga?
Speaker 4: No, I don't. I don't hate her at all, or just said today I did?
Speaker 2: Yeah, did use? We all heard it? You said, Ida.
Speaker 3: Amast is such a bully.
Speaker 1: Did you feel any type of way about the constant switch between the Kitty and Marley at the beginning of your story of like your story is Jake.
Speaker 4: Like it fun feel a type of way like that, like that about it or something?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, I said, like just a constant ping ponging back and forth from Kitty to Marley.
Speaker 4: I mean, honestly, No, I mean I didn't. I didn't at the time. No, I did, I didn't mind.
Speaker 3: I mean it was it was like in the beginning there was kind of like a Jake and Kitty moment, and obviously sort of like a Jake and Marley thing happening at the same time, but it just felt I mean it was a I didn't feel any type of way about it.
Speaker 4: I thought it was cool.
Speaker 3: I thought like Melissa and Becca the you know, the parts that they played obviously were like completely different, and like Marley was like very sweet and like very nice and very close to her mom, and like Becca was like reading people to filth and doing the whole thing. So I kind of liked the whole sort of combination of like all of those kind of different personalities with them like on the show.
Speaker 4: You know, I didn't I felt no type of way.
Speaker 2: Here's my favorite question. Okay, why are you so daddy?
Speaker 4: Am I daddy?
Speaker 1: I think so?
Speaker 2: I don't know? Are you?
Speaker 4: Does this happen after you turn thirty? Dad?
Speaker 2: Is that you?
Speaker 4: Is it me? Papa? Are you? Are you?
Speaker 2: Papa?
Speaker 4: You guys? I'm daddy? Oh my god, grandpa? Are that is so cute?
Speaker 3: I guess after thirty you become a daddy. I'm here for it.
Speaker 2: Would you be gaing to join a Glee reboot?
Speaker 3: I thought about this because people like amen or you know, DM me about this or whatever?
Speaker 4: Do you think a Glee reboot?
Speaker 3: I mean it would have to be completely like tonally, it would have to be a like what I was thinking about the other day, is like, you know, when we were doing Glee and it was like a high school show, this ceiling of the drama was I want to date this person's stating that person or that person cheated on me, or there's relationships or whatever.
Speaker 4: That was the ceiling, which was normal at that time. But now you have.
Speaker 3: Shows like Euphoria where it's like dealing drugs, it's like addiction, and that's a high school show as well. So I think it would have to be like a crazy like a streamer, Yeah, like a streamer and some like you know, new version or something like.
Speaker 4: I don't think they could do the same show.
Speaker 2: Could you imagine if it like you could cuss and it was the high school show and it was like some version of Arty meets Meets and Elite and everyone's just it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Alreaty's dealing drugs.
Speaker 3: For sure, Tina has an addiction. But I mean, I don't know, what do you guys think? Do you think it would be.
Speaker 2: Like if everybody was coming back to do it. I wouldn't care what it was like if we all got to like.
Speaker 1: You're right, though, I would have to be we have to switch it up.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't think the tone would be this. I don't think it would work, you know what I.
Speaker 3: Mean, Like, I don't think I think it would be kind of now, it would have to be different. But like Kevin said, it doesn't even fucking matter if we were all doing it, Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I'd be like, yeah, of course.
Speaker 2: So when you put it like that, I would like to see because I do feel like Glee, you know, pulled on like the regular high school sort of formula, but it also pushed the boundaries in so many ways. So like, what does that look like in twenty twenty four?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 2: What is the boundary pushing that you?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 1: And Ryan Murphy knows that, yeah, you know, period, could you imagine? Gosh, Jacob, thanks for answering all of these wonderful questions. Thanks to everybody for writing in. Everybody was excited to hear from you. Thanks for coming on again and joining us for the show. If you haven't listened to Jacob's episode, we talk about his experience Ugly in addition to this and how I got on the show, and then also his music. So go listen to Jacob's music, go watch his music video.
Speaker 2: And follow him on TikTok.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and also follow him like I just did. Okay, I love you, Jacob.
Speaker 2: I love you, Jacob.
Speaker 4: I love you so much.
Speaker 3: Thank you so genuinely, thank you like so much fun and I love you both.
Speaker 4: And that was amazing.
Speaker 2: No, thank you so so much for coming on here and like taking the time to do it. It means a lot of anybody does.
Speaker 3: Of course, of course, thank you for having me. I love you guys so much.
Speaker 2: I love you.
Speaker 1: Thank you to Jacob for coming on and answering all those questions. I learned a lot today.
Speaker 2: I learned so much.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, I feel like we know him so well, but yet like there's so many things in each person's story that obviously you have time to reflect on and then reveal.
Speaker 2: So that's the thing. When you're like working and like doing the job of it, you're not asking about it, you're not talking about that, you're doing. So now we're doing it, you know, eight billion years later after the fact. Also, we're gonna have to get Becca in here, and we're going to have to do this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, thanks for writing in all your unhinged questions and great questions. We love them. We hope you're enjoy doing it.
Speaker 2: That's what you really missed. Thanks for listening, and follow us on Instagram at and That's what you really miss pod. Make sure to write us a review and leave us five stars. See you next time.