Speaker 1: Don't answer the phone.
Speaker 2: Elvis Duran, the Elvis Duran phones happened.
Speaker 3: We received a letter that said, dear Elvis, my brother's own a video store and they're constantly playing jokes on other people, including their customers. Wouldn't it be great if mister Michael Oppenheimer could call them at the video store selling them anything whatever. Danny and David have no patience and they have quick tempers. Wouldn't it be hysterical to finally get them back for all the pranks that they've pulled. This comes to us from Desiree. All right, here we go, let me map it out for you. Scary starts to call as mister Oppenheimer, and David is the first victim, and then Dan gets on the phone. He's the second victim, and their sister, Desiree's listening, and here we go. Mister Michael Oppenheimer calls the video store is a video store, right, yes, the video store?
Speaker 1: Here we go. Yes, good afternoon. This is mister Michael Oppenheimer with the sleepy hollo of East of Buenna Holiday Villa. End times here company, How are you doing today, sir?
Speaker 2: I'm good right now. Actually I can't even talk about it because I'm at work.
Speaker 1: We hear at Sleepy Hollow Vista Buena are running a deal this week where we give you ten percent off. Should you be interested in one of our time share of villa's.
Speaker 2: Okay, make say them too. Are you trying to run a business just as you are?
Speaker 1: Then? Can I speak to mister Barrero please?
Speaker 2: Mister Barrero is right now busy working, so if you like, you can call him after nine o'clock tonight when he's off.
Speaker 1: We're not allowed to make calls after nine o'clock.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well, then I can't help you, sir. What I'm going to ask you to is not to call here any longer. Okay.
Speaker 1: I didn't finish my conversation. That's okay, Okay, No, it's not okay, sir. Here's what I've been hired to do, sir. Let me just explain this.
Speaker 4: I don't have time, hellou to help you.
Speaker 1: Oh yes, good afternoon. This is mister Michael Oppenheimer with the Sleepy Hollow Vista Buena Holiday Villa in Timeshare company. How are you doing today, sir?
Speaker 4: How can I help you? What is your name, sir, Dan Barrero?
Speaker 1: I did this is mister Michael Oppenheimer with the sleepy.
Speaker 4: And told me, I just I don't mean to be real, but I'm a little rush to that. You call me at work?
Speaker 1: Oh, I got you at work. We'ren't kissing me in Florida. It's three four minutes away from sunny Orlando, the happiest place on earth.
Speaker 4: Tell me quickly, what's the l side could make a decision.
Speaker 1: It's to fly you and three family members down for a free vacation getaway to Disney World. How does that sound to you?
Speaker 4: And including the flying down?
Speaker 2: Ah?
Speaker 1: Yes, but you have to go through the three hour tour of our facilities.
Speaker 4: Let me give you my fact number. Write it down in fact to me.
Speaker 1: So here's what I'd like to do with this time. I'd like to get your credit card number if I can.
Speaker 4: That's not gonna happen. Let me read it first and then I'll make a decision.
Speaker 1: Well, actually, sir, that's how we operate here at Sleepy Hollow Vista Winning.
Speaker 4: I'm not interested in have a nice act, mister.
Speaker 1: How about mister video?
Speaker 4: Hello? Can I help you?
Speaker 1: This is mister Michael up and him.
Speaker 4: I'm not interested.
Speaker 1: Please don't be short with me. We're here with the Sleepy Hollow Vista Winner.
Speaker 4: But I'm not interested. You're asking me for a credit card for without me even receiving information. I'm not interested.
Speaker 1: Well, the credit card is just to hold your place.
Speaker 4: There's no reason for you to hold anything for me if I haven't even read anything that I might be not interested in.
Speaker 1: And what type of credit card would you like to be using with us today?
Speaker 4: If you call me up again, I'll call the police department on youre for harassment.
Speaker 1: Hello, friend, Hell can help you?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: Yes, you must have a faulty phone. We keep getting disconnected. This is mister Michael Oppenheimer. Mister Berrero.
Speaker 4: Please, this is the person's harassing me on the phone right now, Mike, And you told him no, he's still calling again. Yes, this is him again. Do you want the police to come to you? Yes, and I want to make a report agains him. Can you please sell your name again? Please?
Speaker 1: This is mister Michael Oppenheimer and he's still saying it. You're here?
Speaker 4: Where are you're from? You could tell the operator I'm with.
Speaker 1: The Sleepy Hollow Vista Bueno Holiday Villa and Timeshare Company here in Kissing a Florida.
Speaker 4: And he's trying to solicten my credit card even though I tell him not.
Speaker 2: Oh boy, they'll be responsible.
Speaker 4: Can you take his information down? Please?
Speaker 2: What's your what's your last Mimesir Oppenheimer?
Speaker 1: Okay, Hey Dan, I want to put you on the phone with somebody.
Speaker 4: Hi, Danny, who is this?
Speaker 1: This is my secretary. Her name is Desiree.
Speaker 2: You be.
Speaker 1: This is Kury Jones and you've been phone tapped.
Speaker 3: You gotta be kidding me, right?
Speaker 4: Do you know? I have nyp D police officers making a report right.
Speaker 1: Now The Elvis Duran phone tap. This phone tab was pre recorded with permission granted by all of participants.
Speaker 3: The Elvis Duran phone tap only on Elvis Duran in the Morning Show