Speaker 1: Welcome to us up there podcast.
Speaker 2: I am your active and attractive host, Big Loan, for another episode of the fastest growing podcast on the market. Right now, I want to thank everybody for tuning in. This is your favorite podcast podcast. I want to send a shout out to everyone that's supporting us. I think it's important to do so. I wouldn't be who I am had I not got the support that I needed on my way up. So I think that's very imperative that we're on the same page as it pertains to that. Right So right now, hit like, hit share, hit subscribe, Let somebody know Loan is live. I really appreciate the love that I get on a daily basis, on a weekly basis. You know, I guess in this entertainment industry, you know, it's so easy to just grab hold of the low hanging fruit and just get ingratiated and everything else that all of the content guys are doing. But you know, I guess I got to be the change that I want to see, right because when I look in the wrap of course, last week on streaming, if you're a Patreon member, then you know we talked about how that's really not any new age artists that give us the feel of the jay Z, of the Kanye, of the fifty, of the Diddy, and these other individuals that were inside of music. It's almost like that they are now ignoring the tunnel. They just getting lost in the sauce, for lack of a better term. That conversation kind of came off the heels of the streamer thing and what's happening with streamers and rappers going on streams? Right listen, we stream, So streaming is a thing. We don't say that to try to shun streaming. We stream. We're just saying your time can be better spent if you're one of the more influential rappers in the game. And I would say, model behind a jay Z, look at the activities, look at the business moves. Right, I would say model behind a QC, a coach, k a master P and some of these dudes that's been uber successful, like actually get some business done. But if you want to just turn your work time to your leisure time, which black people do that a lot. You know, they at work bullshit, and they at work on their phone, they at work on Facebook, they at work checking emails.
Speaker 1: That's the same shit you rap it doing.
Speaker 2: They just got a bigger platform and a lot more money at steak. And so what you got to understand is the higher you go up.
Speaker 1: The smaller the room foreer.
Speaker 2: So most people are thinking that when you get a lot of money, you can chill.
Speaker 1: Oh, I finally chill.
Speaker 2: When you get a lot of money, that's when you really got to being men, because now everything is at stake that you work for. Prior to having something at stake, your hustle by it self.
Speaker 1: Can keep you going.
Speaker 2: Like just the mere fact that you have a vision and it's light at the end of the tunnel. Once you actually step in the boxing ring and the bell rings, you're in a fight now and everything counts and there's no free lunch.
Speaker 1: And so I'm saying, let's do.
Speaker 2: Our best at being efficient and optimize our careers in a way that we can get on the billionaire road that jay Z and these.
Speaker 1: Other people don't.
Speaker 2: If it sounds like, hey to you, I'm gonna keep putting game down, I ain't waiting on you. If that sounded like hey to you, I'm gonna keep putting game down, I ain't waiting on you. You know, before we even get into the Takashi six nine, because that's basically the first topic we're going to talk about today is Takashi six nine and academics, kind of basically saying and confirming what I've already been telling all of y'all that listen to me, that Hey, Takashi and academics fueled the audience that trick Dirk off the streets. I just couldn't understand why Dirk still was involved with academics, but we'll get to that later. Right right now, I want to talk about when you get into business, right you quickly realize that a lot of people are fake Guru. Before we get into that, let me just say this for those out there that's praying on my downfall, those that's watching and not supporting, those that may just be curious as to where I'm going, let me assure you one or two things. I'm equipped with enough information to stay afloat. That's number one.
Speaker 1: I'm watching you watch me.
Speaker 2: And I know that a lot of individuals would like to kind of steal the CEO title. But if I'm being honest, I truly think that a person faking like that doing the work, don't want to sit next to a person that's truly doing the work. You cannot fake the work. You can't fake the CEO title, you can't fake getting.
Speaker 1: On in this game.
Speaker 2: Like, there's certain things in life that you just cannot masquerade arounds, and the CEO is.
Speaker 1: One of those.
Speaker 2: An entrepreneur, right, I'm stuck somewhere in between long it's rough out there, but it's a lot of money out there. I'm somewhere in between the two. I guess the question becomes, who want to put the work in? Like, So, the first thing we're going to talk about is Takashi six 's nine sitting with academics speaking about Dirk, and just for some context setting, I want you guys to know that you know, I've been on this gravy train. I've been pushing and punching this line for a long time, saying, Yo, the Metal Verse is affecting the universe, meaning the Internet.
Speaker 1: It's in reality.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna get into some of the mistakes Dirk made, but I'm also getting to some of the contributions that was made for people outside of Dirt and outside of Takashi.
Speaker 1: Six 's nine.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna get into how the narrative took place in what exactly happened. Listen, young boys out there, I pray you find another way to go. I pray that you know that God sit high and look low.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: I try not to close the door on that, Brothers, though, I try not to close the door on the dirts and the little nigg coming out the ghetto because I know, like I know, bro, I know the feeling like it's just so hard to explain, and I want people to know, like I'm not a criminal apologist at all, but I understand the maids that is the inner city, the things that it contributes into your toolbox, and how it can be triggered by things that is not even in your nature. It's almost like a dog barking at the moon. You see what I'm saying. You know how far the moona is from a dog? But right, he ain't got no bit. Man, you can spend your time. I guess today's thing will be time well spent. Man, you can spend your time in a better way than that. But boys, this layer, this thing with Takashi Six's nine is layer like free little dirt. Let's start there, free dirt. Let's start there. Let's start there, free dirt. What do you mean when you say it's layered long. Well, it's a lot of moving parts in this. But for the sake of the conversation today, we may not have enough time. I may do two parts of this, it still ain't enough time. I will really need, you know, a docu style scenario to really draw out some of my thought process and really put it into context in the way that I need to. I'm just freestyling. We don't have any notes. Y'all appreciate the solo episodes. We're starting to drop them twice a week. Were dropping them more. Now listen, I'm here for y'all, So let's get into it now. The first thing we're gonna look at today, it's how we got here. For people who do not know. Lou Dirk has been arrested by the federal government for a murder for high plot. This murder for high plot is on the heels of fellow rapper from Chicago, King Vaughn, being killed in Atlanta. He jumped out of a car and he approached another rapper, shots raging out. Police were involved. King Vaughn ended up dead. The gentleman ended up beating the case. I haven't really read into the paperwork to see even why that's the case. Today, I think I want to zoom out from the actual incident and talk about the surrounding neighborhoods. So I'm gonna zoom out and let me get this out of the way. Because I don't hate academics. Right, A lot of people will see my position in the metaverse in this culture and think that I have some hate for academics. I literally counted the meeting cas yesterday. Is no cap on that, no kep on that. I don't hate academics. I'm doing well for myself. I have an obligation though to the coach. I have an obligation to the route took it right. It ain't personal with academics. It ain't personal with none of these guys. I don't know these guys. But as I'm telling y'all, time will spent, I think, because when I put these things out in the reaction I get from some of the big dogs in the game and from my fans, it tells me to continue to do it. But I'm gonna be honest with y'all. I can find a better way to spend my time if these things don't react in the way that we need them to react. So I'm satisfied with what we do and how we do it. A lot of these individuals can't do this kind of podcast, and I try to bring it to the market for my people. Right, Takashi six' nine sat WITH Dj. Academics now That Little dirk has been, arrested he's in, jail just dropped the. Album nobody's pushing the, album nobody's giving them any kind of, promotion any. Marketing and this is the same guy that will try to run around. It Oh Man academics right in the middle of, him dising little baby Naw academics is my, guy man, like we're still, cool while same time he pushing To kashi six.' nine i don't know what kind of game these, nigs playing but when you, a boss, you know ain't no such thing as, The, fifty nigga ain't no fifty. Yard line it's, end zone the, end zone pick, your squad and so they was allowing squabs to play. The fifty, for me that was a very uncomfortable thing to WATCH because i knew it would lead to. The disaster academics isn't able, to analyze therefore he's not accountable for anything that these. Dudes do his attributes ain't even in the same category as. These gentlemen but we're gonna get. To that i'm already giving y'all. Too much let's get to the Video to cashi six' nine cents next to academics and confirmed and celebrated the idea that he was responsible for tricking dirt. Off the streets pay attention to this.
Speaker 1: Video, through a joke you Dirt rapping, About like now i'm gonna tell. You, To date no i'm gonna tell you you gotta. Do fake, Show hold on i'm. Gonna tell you i'm gonna tell, you right now right.
Speaker 3: This this really THE reason like i think this ship is jokes Is because the nick really tricked himself.
Speaker 1: Off the, streets, like, cool yeah man you trying to?
Speaker 3: Trick Him off you i'm who, tricked HIM over, Because i Mean i'm the i'm the, no, no, listen no.
Speaker 1: No but listen who started the? Slap of ships who who? Ship? Was that yeah, but be honest who's in the first set? Slap? Of von well why would you take? Credit?
Speaker 3: For that THOUGH why would i take? Credit for it because You? Remember the nick, Then. Hold, On vaughan no i'm, Not taking, Credit vaughn said and It's like that i'm boosting. The, murder rate nick he died and ain't nobody died for, like five years like YOU know?
Speaker 1: WHAT i mean i was is clear, On.
Speaker 3: The flower.
Speaker 1: Yo then he died in, what twenty?
Speaker 4: One twenty one for twenty years something that huh twenty, twenty, twenty ye yeah he died, in twenty twenty nigga.
Speaker 3: Little paging down till fu, twenty twenty, four twenty two but still like when you pop down Twenty, two twenty no it was no twenty two, in, TWENTY two.
Speaker 4: NIGGA i, was i. WAS that was i will be, honest WITH you like i was saying too much AND this, will i say like this is it not so me?
Speaker 3: Say too much nobody gonna date you like.
Speaker 4: No, no no no, no no because use.
Speaker 1: YOUR credit card i try to make it, Hot.
Speaker 4: For them yo you don't really shootings happened along the, Way before that, like, you saying oh nobody was.
Speaker 5: SOMETHING like this i put.
Speaker 3: It like this you, can't, say that bro because if say, you, get killed right?
Speaker 1: You get killed you my mans.
Speaker 3: Give me any any Anybody anybody that Biggs who, Cares drake right drake say you my man's this. Is our game, DRAKE died Right i mean drake, kill you right. YOU my mans i gotta. Slop for you you can't say. YOS getting shot i could Go shoot the delli man. The gas station that's not you gotta. Shoot, that matter now this is, How no real i'm just saying real, ship like yo triggering, off the street trigging this?
Speaker 1: How you triggering, first of all.
Speaker 3: You can't look, Remember he said i'm not gonna let remember he said on something, on those lyrics. He said advance, he said stop he said stop saying slap.
Speaker 1: Of ball like y'a don't want me to. Go to jail remember when, he said that said you don't want to, talk.
Speaker 4: About it yo this Is how the this is how.
Speaker 1: To make sure. The, audio perfect. Nigga, she's, nervous, no No no because i'm. Gonna get. You he's nerve. I'M not nervous im.
Speaker 3: Gonna get you i'm.
Speaker 4: Gonna. Get you nigga you definitely you can't use lyrics to hold accountable because you, did say yo if the fans pull up behind and, doing no talking you definitely.
Speaker 1: Did say that.
Speaker 5: So you.
Speaker 4: Can't you can't you can't say they got a slide because THEY said, if i die got a boost. The murder rate but when you had, a rapso.
Speaker 1: Shit you went.
Speaker 4: Back on it this nice so she got it.
Speaker 1: Thinking, About it no.
Speaker 2: So what we just watched Right there was takashi and academics having a conversation about tricking.
Speaker 1: A little dirk off the street with The. Slide.
Speaker 2: For vaughan thing let me let me get a, few things clear Not, only for takashi for, the own lookers for the people who maybe don't understand the gravity attached to Losing Someone. Like king vaughan for for, A little dirt takashi did pour gasoline.
Speaker 1: On a fire but this was Much. Bigger than takashi this was The.
Speaker 2: Way of chicago this, was all them all, them different hoods all that the Whole city, of chicago said you know where, we come from like, you know what you know how? We come up like this is. A football town it's almost Like. Being in, alabama say brother you know this is. A football time we'll expect you. To Honor, football so chicago he comes from a. Slide in town that's what they do they keep scold they On some bullshit they Lost in the, south, up there right it's war after war after war and a couple of getting money and acting like. They pushing peace so we got that kind of Scenario, up in chicago and that's in. Twenty Twenty five but dirk was birthed in a game where your reputation mattered almost more. Than your success and that's hard for a regular person to rep they mind around because your reputation in some, of these scenarios in some of these pockets of america's much MORE important than i can probably put in. Words HERE today but i do want to be clear with the people That's watching that takashi six' nine academics hip, hop play the role But. This is from chicago, This was a mindset. This was a, mentality this was, militant not in. Execution but, in mindset you, know they kitching hats, they. Smoking on this right it's a badger honor when you when you get involved in a scenario up there where you honor whatever Bullshit gained, you in like again they. Lost in the loop. It's a feedback loop. It's an echo chamber you celebrated for riding for. This shit over here You would even hear dirk MENTIONED several times Like i, don't give nick Money.
Speaker 1: DO it for vaughn i.
Speaker 2: Ain't sending no Chicken. Do it for vaughn you know. What he stood for you know. Where WE come from so i understand being, trapped in the closet being. Trapped, in a room mentally some people think success zeros out everything you've been, through in your life and it just. Doesn't work like That and so with tikasi sixt' nine and academics and the environment that they created Online on top of chicago's expectation as to what they do for people who roll for them, and lord to them and what he came up in that. Mix was a disaster it would have been Hard. Enough shut out chicago it had Been hard enough for dirt just to shut out chicago expectation of him To. Kill everybody about vaughn it's hard. Enough to do that then You got this rap nick come along that's pouring more.
Speaker 1: And more on it.
Speaker 2: Dirk should ignore it dirk made a lot of mistakes as it pertains to just his involvement and the. Way you handle It THE, same with big u the same with a lot of These gentlemen because the internet. Is a new place this is a very new medium. That we meet on the, consumption rates to hire, the output is HIGHER. The, Engagement to hio right it's. Just a lot happening it's a lot of. Information to take in and if you've never really been a boss that's been involved in certain scenarios where, you, got, a, plan plot execute man you may need to. Stay AWAY from it but i don't want it to be Lost on us that dirk bar the birden from The. Entire city of Chicago it's up because dirk got a reputation partly that he didn't ask for and partly that. HE did ask for, i keep telling y'all being around killers don't. Make you no, killer that why listen, BRO with Rap niggas i think i'm. PUTTING it together right a lot of, these gentlemen are young and they kind of done away with the big, home along the way, not even the, rappers just to culture because the big homan would taking advantage. OF the little nigga i even was in A scenario where, When i, look, BACK i'm like YO i think because i was a little dude that was hustling and. Moving a little shit some of them older nigg, took. Advantage of ME bro and when i say, took ADVANTAGE of me what i mean is they, mastered it, as family as. Lords as we together but they just need to help. Getting THEIR pack off and i had clientele for. Me as, a, youngster i'm thinking oh he come to get, me the pack man. HE fucked with me i ain't even. Give, him no money well it really, didn't, work like that right when, you drill it down you see a scenario where someone is having trouble, hiding, all this shit right and it takes you to get in that, scenario, where you say oh. That's what was happen if you get, a hundred of these, you gotta hide them and you don't definitely don't want to hide them.
Speaker 1: All in one spot so if you got a.
Speaker 2: Couple of good right so as, you as you elevate you obtain information.
Speaker 1: That keeps you afloat and so? What mask?
Speaker 2: These THINGS his Family and i think dirk was in the scenario man with An. Entire city of chicago he buried the burden Of. Getting, back for vaughn right that's just, Me giving you guys DIRK'S mindset or what i think What's going on in dirk's mind and maybe pushed him to View The death of king vaughan in a way that he wasn't able. To let, It go and again i'm Still not saying that dirk. Is guilty of anything i'm just speaking on the environment that was created online that'll even make prosecutors and other people think what happened to little Pop Out, on the west coast which is a guy Who Was, close to little tim.
Speaker 1: Which is a guy who pulled the trigger allegedly That They.
Speaker 2: Said kill king von but let's let's rewind something and think About the. Slide for Von again Remember. This, dirk is baron. See here's the thing when you come, into the rap game. Everybody got a jerusale dirk. Has a jersey On he has, a chicago jersey on, which has a history, which, has, expectations right. Tradition expectation history right and so, this is what happens and he finds himself in the feedback loop where, ain't, nobody, saying no no no we, Ain't doing that dirt we. Ain't thinking like that we ain't gonna let this little nick talk to us about that man it's little finne. Trick us pete game now you're gonna let the little nick trick us ain't. Nowhere in the World We're gonna let ta kashi. Sixty nine trick us and so when You think About the slife Of von campaign, from takashi sixt' nine He Still started trolling dirt why Did? He start trolling dirk people asking what? Even made that happen takashi Six,', nine started trolling dirt meek all these different niggas because they. Acknowledged him as A rat this is what i don't like? About you new age? Ratting is you new age they go, Cooperate, one and they, say yo bro told man y'all be. Ready to blow the building? You, Fighting, the wrong case yeah nah. You fighting the wrong colligations you should have fought like it's.
Speaker 1: When you, you think what i'm saying but?
Speaker 2: You, calling a rat nowadays man he gonna use whatever power he got left to try To TAKE You. Down in sir dj academics that was one of The last power moves that takashi six' nine had that he had built This whole reputation off game banging din go tell and, THEN say yo dude told, man, i told y'all that one right. And he Really didn't like, That twenty one, Savage was one. Dirk was one meek was one all of These dudes got into it with takashi because he had an adverse reaction to be labeled eroded when he went and got on the stand for the very near that he. Wanted, to go kill for him now How you get.
Speaker 1: Mad at a?
Speaker 2: Niger calling the spade. The spade put everything in perspective you. Gotta remember we're in twenty. Eighteen tikashi gets out of jail what happens all of all of the in the rap game that kind of stand for the, street, coach and they, start saying.
Speaker 1: Yo he read it and. We knew he was, gonna rat don't nobody pop it. Like it and. Keep it solid he's insulating.
Speaker 2: Itself he ain't involved in nothing he just got a bunch of sin ours and. Them boys was moving for him them, boys was really moving for dude and he, Went it told, on them folk dirk telling man?
Speaker 1: Ain't nobody Fuck the rat Man this.
Speaker 2: Before dirk had The drake song so him and Takashi start GOING at it Because takashi think. I just told i'm super big these. PEOPLE are still interested in me. I got a lot of engagement so he uses Engagement, to start a Beef, with dirk who comes from chicago who suposed to. Come from this slide in town this is the. Time where they're smoking on opposition and so What? Do they tell me about chicago chicago is, field of a bunch of hurt, emotional black boys. That's easily triggered easily raged baited this, shit so far down the line don't even know. Who they killing for no more we just. Don't like them boys over. There that's just how it go. And so they birthed into. Destruction they berthed into the darkness and the young men, Know that if you asked me academics wouldn't be handling. Rappers the way he Handle them If It, won for Takashi and charleston white they gave academics his last bit of confidence to start telling rap nick you and tearing their business down just seeing Him OPERATE in the market right like i didn't have a problem, getting ON the high diving board but i just need. TO see you do it first i don't want to be the first. JUMP off the high diving board i ain't got that. Much confidence IN the diving board but once i see, him jump off, The, diving board him jump out man. It ain't no different than me let me get, up. Here And jump This day right so i'm believing, Academics was because think about this academics. Used, TO hold rappers in away well i. Ain't talking To them streeting hell now to, takashi start drilling in. His head rappers. Ain't Like that they be lying charleston white really, made it made sense for academics, So He really went hay why but takashi was the first. One to even spark the Idea Remember academics went back when, meek mill was Upset with him he came. On clubhouse trying to explain himself he. Wasn't on no rod rod shit now insert that. SAME Conversation in twenty twenty five Dj Academics have TRIED To handle meet meal like. Dj academics, is the street dude but rewinding Go listen To Some of that Academics. And meek, meal exchange on clubhouse back then he used to have a certain reverence for rappers because he, knew that entourage if nothing else or. Try to catch up with him this is why he stayed. In The house for so. Long but takashi broke, that mold charleston broke, that mold like.
Speaker 1: Rappers ain't really ain't really, what, they ain't gonna do nothing. MAN they ain't. Gonna do nothing i saw meet that's how he. WAS drilling in and.
Speaker 2: Acthead man i saw That dude that dude didn't do, now he spent years doing that and so He, installed a New software on academics and so academics up today is running a different version of the mac Os on his you dig, what i'm saying on hisself right. So he's running a different game he had A certain reverence for rappers to cashi, shot at That Now twenty eighteen this is meek Mihal Coming. Off of being with nicki minaj takashi's career would have took a different turn had he not been able to utilize certain things because of other. People being emotionally involved and, triggered, RIGHT if you Ask me so I only believe takashi got that nikki Feature Because of the beef with meek Meal And because of her and, meek mial not being together Anymore And maybe someone from the blood, card REALLY called in a fable but i really think my gut is Telling Me it was more about Meek meal not being involved with nikki and him Having a Problem with me and meek and nikki going back and forth on line like. They had kind, Of, got messy so you know damnar everybody in this bullshit Coach running the bullshit. For their laws of power, game here's. How You get rich you guys AND i'll give this idea where. I got a lot of ideas someone just make The counter To the foty eight laws. Of power and, You'll Get, rich matter of. Fact brian holliday there's an idea, before you, get out of here you, know before you retire your writing write.
Speaker 1: A counter To.
Speaker 2: The forty eight laws of power how to combat someone that's trying to utilize the forty, eight laws of power on you and it's best. Seller for the next twenty years, and cut me in on. That because that's a keen idea but everybody in this culture try to run this bullshit. For they laws of power game so it's an enemy.
Speaker 1: Of my Enemy is my.
Speaker 2: Friend so, while nikki comes from street culture she doesn't celebrate someone that rats and kind of it's supposed, to stand on the same morals her action says something. Different because, SHE was emotionally involved and also i mean it was a record that, was gonna go, her fan base his. Fan base him just. Coming out it was, a moment and in music nowadays they have straight away, from the way the music sounds and you have to create a moment and attach it to, the music as well as merchandise.
Speaker 1: Or, you're gonna end up miserable. Yeah you're gonna end Up.
Speaker 2: Miserable this is even How takashi Gets Into it with dirk. And King von and all them when Nikki, Jumps on the Song with, takashi, VAUGHN goes at Nikki, like.
Speaker 1: Damn i. Really like nikki man you know he shot, A, few tweets out the? Like yo why y'all.
Speaker 2: Doing that y'all aiding an assistant he, always had academics in his, Pocket but no, Rapper with him. Kodak With him nikki with him but nikki jumped out of there as soon.
Speaker 1: As he got out of jail this was when he Was. Doing.
Speaker 2: All that slide for vaughn shit he was trying to raige bait, Dirt and if you asked me dirt, was, aware enough to understand that. OH he trying to, TRICK me i. AIN'T going though i ain't going. I ain't FINNA go.
Speaker 1: For that i.
Speaker 2: Ain't i ain't going for. That but he bit the bait it was, Unfortunate because IF you. Asked me Dirt saw i coming he saw takashi being in a scenario where seemed like you, trying.
Speaker 1: To rage bait me man and. It was so fresh.
Speaker 2: Of Happening it was so fresh if takashi would have just not been getting out, of jail and trying. That shit it Wouldn't Have worked the death, of king Vaughan had just occurred, and Then dirt else her brother and takashi. WAS going at both OF them, I always remember what i said dirk wears this jersey. That he didn't even ask for he didn't Ask to. Have to wear the chicago jersey that's. Just where he Was birthed at you did what i'm saying the same way they argue racism and other tactics and religion is handed to, the grandson and the grand daughter and it's. Passed, down generation at the generation unfortunately the mindset there ain't nobody gonna.
Speaker 1: Play with This get passed. Down knowing That.
Speaker 2: Takashi triggered that now here's, dirt dirk is in a scenario if, you ask me Around this time where he's understanding takashi is trying to trick me out of my position After he does the slide for vonn and. He Trolls him on academics page now academics. Has posted All of this bullshit takashi and dirt at this time. Have albums. About to come out pay attention now they both. Have albums about to. Come out they get into it dirk then goes. Live and speaks to the. Fans look at. What he says it's pay attention.
Speaker 1: Make, this shit, real quick and.
Speaker 5: Simple right fast knees for one fuck.
Speaker 1: You.
Speaker 5: Know all the pup going, On i'll, Tell y'all stand together but look, i'm. The first best saying this right You can't. Compete with the On street. Ship YOU know what i'm saying and i. Keep telling y'all that this ship start, responding to that clown as niggas start Responding to that clown as NIGG but this is another thing i Just want to Address on, the voice of the streets.
Speaker 1: RIGHT let me say this.
Speaker 2: Too i think, it, Was important he said that right stop responding to this nigga. Because y'all gonna pull me. In and that's the problem. Too your homies got.
Speaker 3: To know but.
Speaker 2: That's a trick that's a trick we don't. Never fall around any a peon. That's a trick any a peon. Look at his gang done him he talking. About, what we need to, do man if folks kidnaped you the, girl KICKED you, out in. THERE say i done got. Rich i am sliding for vonn but once your homeboys get involved and they respond to him on a tweet or he raised bait, one of the homeboys over here he. Raised, bait people bringing it up man you saw. With, their, sucker a nigga boy now oh they. Got me in the, Feedback loop he saw this coming he saw, that.
Speaker 1: They was.
Speaker 2: Trying to listen y'all, my, people stop responding to, him y'all because if y'all. RESPOND it's gonna make. ME engage i can ignore him i know. HE running up a fleet flicker. I know it's a play action. I ain't biting on the run. Y'all know it's a play action but. If y'all bite.
Speaker 1: On the run y'all won't. Make me believe you or.
Speaker 2: Right you ever seen one person on the defense and make the whole defense pull land. Once at first make the mistake he think it's. A run when it's a past the whole defense get. Confused because we move, in unison we move with energy.
Speaker 1: And we.
Speaker 5: Got ON the jersey, PAY attention whatever i. SAY right i can say this. I can say that, IS snaw i got, THE streets i got. THE youth i got the trenches i Always wanted, to be like a superstars nigga knowing's going on, right here with, all this ship like the industry that shit fake is here. Being around these fake ass niggas you can't talk, around these. Fake ass nigg bandmals nigga, bundles, So all this ship fake right but let me tell you this that they will. CALL me somebody from his camp. I ain't gonna say his label somebody from his. Camp called somebody from my camp somebody will give me three million dollars to. KEEP trolling with this nigga dead i hope you' all on here. Looking, AND listening that she did man i never turn my back on. The Streets ever on the voice what i'm saying that money. Ship AIN'T gonna change your mind so i ain't gonna never. Respond, to this nigga ever, again right say what. You want do what you want you. Can't control me On the. Streets, you know what i'm saying hey look play arm. Me and jake shit real fast don't play a Little boy in the. Club, When, i'm in a bit.
Speaker 1: Ah hey the.
Speaker 5: Streets up a thousand points bit i'm not ever saying. NOTHING about, HIS to this ship i mean i ain't NEVER saying else.
Speaker 1: About this that i just lie you. Can't. Brag me with no money man see you're looking at somebody. Who knew that this was coming. He knew.
Speaker 2: What was going on he knew don't mean no harm. As far as in real. Life it's a trick like us.
Speaker 5: He's going to be the streets want. To come back to the streets he's want. To come back to. The, trenches, that's watched the lot everybody man. But, everybody who in these streets man stop. Responding to this neighbors street ship you can't win with a fuck rat man the way you win it by. Success and being on, his mother these shots these streams these plaques? Play look, UP on bill boys really well I want TO see something. Because I thought i Was tripping wh i ain't see. I'M saving the streets right now i thought you had stupid fuck?
Speaker 1: Don't know? Big little bill boys? What's what which? Is the?
Speaker 4: Top?
Speaker 1: What hond On.
Speaker 5: See that so why, As i'm Arguing with the mother why as i'm talking with the? Mother Who ain't, on the charts uh, september, fourth we're going.
Speaker 1: To up man keep going. Down, Until you hit two hundred see i'm. Trying to. See something.
Speaker 3: Real fast.
Speaker 1: You can't you.
Speaker 5: Can't you can't pay for me. You can't pay me the troll you thought you. Were gonna use me with money. You, can't use me with money man you gotta go Try one of these. Otherfes that.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna?
Speaker 5: Start with all see his? Name WE will go two hundred can i? Scroll fast to the two? Hundreds, he ain't on the one. Honey YOU know you're two hundred but, i, SAY that to say this man i. Could have Been a googy man i'm. The, trench's hope is over with? Man can't brag, me, WITH money so the uh well i. Don't even know.
Speaker 1: What they name it is dead. That shit is over with man you. Can't bat.
Speaker 5: Me on the.
Speaker 1: Streets it's over can't bat me you. Can't do.
Speaker 5: None of That shit merch bundle there's nothing i'm gonna talk about that should add on the sales merch when the last day, of merch bumble sales.
Speaker 1: Like this like.
Speaker 2: The last money or like so Their life was a time, when dirk was. Climbing the charts he Was ascending this, was right after vaughan had died and both of them were legend that the labels were reaching out trying to incite some kind of beef with each other and Trying to pay each other to kashi went on a bunch of different, trolling adventures right if you Notice he, even went out to nipsey's mural and. That was a very serious situation but the crips. Didn't really let them trick him they ain't let them, trick him. Out that, they know they know but boy if Some of the people that, loved nipsey would. Ever called him it's a problem but they didn't let him trick him, way out there in the field and it wasn't no one that was famous allow him to. Put a face on the defense so he was. Able to attach to. The defense here's what was interesting if, you were, watching, the screen there you saw well a couple of bloggers. Joined academics was? ONE of them what's going. On i just got in here he would probably take. Clips put it on his platform and while that may, seem harmless or, while people wait will and why, people, will push back and say, well he's live. Talking about it detrolling each other it was an interesting dynamic.
Speaker 1: That.
Speaker 2: Was burst with these things right Some of the posts would Be dirk went off on? His instagram who he talking to, and then if you're asking me they'll go and get people who know how to put these fake comments under. There to kind of Fuel it because at the time takashi was noted by a lot of the industry. To say his numbers, were inflated he had fake numbers and they was able to do something with the YouTube, man where it was three four five hundred, thousand and views in twenty minutes six million in, an hour for six days straight like he was doing weird shit, on, YouTube that, people was LIKE yo it's inflation and so i truly believe they knew how to do something that encouraged. A back and forth with dirt but right here he was trying to pull Out, the slide for von thing man. It WAS never meant For this when i think about takashi academics, AND some of these other people i notice a common theme that the.
Speaker 1: Most.
Speaker 2: Reckless people have no responsibility right if you know you have to put black, on and get in the.
Speaker 1: Battle you walk.
Speaker 2: A little slower to the walk you would see this shit accelerating at speech where you would think violence. Is not even on the table and because they, have no realistic view of. Consequences they don't even consider it and so while they sit at their homes or they sit in these comfortable, hotels or sit surrounded by security they continue to fuel files that. They, Wouldn't never have to visit right and so you gotta remember that. Recklessness never sits next to responsibility the people that gott to bear the mess and clean the mess up know that the. Mess is the very last result and so, the people who don't understand that they're not even involved in a way where they have any expectations on. Some of, These, back and FORTH, you know dirk THE. Whole otf not the whole otf but the ones that were Online, going back and forth with takashi you.
Speaker 1: Know they MADE a.
Speaker 2: Grave mistake that's what i, mean when you insert social media now you're in a position. What grief is now group think. Imagine that grief used to be you go in the corner. And try to get yourself together by, the time you come back out you, done done some sort of. Healing got yourself back on track dirk wasn't in a scenario where.
Speaker 1: He ever got to grieve peacefully.
Speaker 2: There's no boundaries in black culture you have people say protect black men and be the same individuals that are light the file or light the way for, someone that harm in black men or putting out rhetoric that can end up pushing black men past. What they have resources to comprehend all This dirt ain't. SLIDE just shit takashi was kicking, i really didn't Never respect. IT you know what i'm saying i think they turned all. Of this shit into a. Circus takashi gets out of jail see What you have to understand is takashi. Six' nine wasn't just, a rapper he was an agent provocateur and So he, jumps on the slide for von shit And. It ain't because he cared About. Von you think dude care about Von, hell now he don't, care about, von but he no pain, get, engagement and he's trying to rage bait dirt.
Speaker 1: And really GET the heat.
Speaker 2: Off itself, because again i just explained, to y'all, the entire industry, WAS saying not him, anybody but him, I do it free don't, pay him i'll. Come do, it free keep your money like dudes was trying to, box him out because in our culture what we're taught is responsibility and accountability is. Some of the highest forms of adulthood and so to go through what he went through, and handle it the way he did all of us and a lot of people lost. A tremendous amount of respect for him not because we don't expect him. To snitch or expect people to snitch it was the things he, done before he, was tooking into custody the clout chasing the clout chasing and see the clicks and, the views of collapsing in kashinary system and it'll had.
Speaker 1: You doing things to have real.
Speaker 2: Consequences takashi was in the Scenario where he was popping, up, in, chicago with von shirts. On mocking dirt tagging and baiting him see this. Is this ain't what the reals. Do this ain't what responsibility to. Do, this ain't what need, TO know boy if all those fails i got. To go pick up, The dog myself if all us fails i'm gonna have to. Get out there and handle this myself so let's not be so. Quick to push this thing the war let's.
Speaker 3: Not.
Speaker 2: Be so quick to do that right takashi was doing all this it's the dirk while he was outside. With a police escort or. Security escort he wasn't in the field part of the reason he went broken. Is because his security was too much he was paying a tremendous amount of money Just To. Move around like he was mariah carey and so, when you start to sell Thirty Thousand you got rap pungers Like joe budden that would peak del he ain't gonna.
Speaker 1: Be able to. Keep moving like.
Speaker 2: That it's, too expensive if he not, selling platinum if he not going.
Speaker 1: Gold he ain't gonna. Be able to move.
Speaker 2: Around Like that it costs too much sometimes takashi six' nine would.
Speaker 1: Show up and you couldn't even.
Speaker 2: See him that's how many niggas surrounding him and he'll be. Dissing from the center of the security guards, IF any other security guards are out there i would like To interview the if anybody who, was protecting takashi six' nine in twenty eighteen NINETEEN twenty when he first got out From telling i would like to.
Speaker 1: Get you on it's up THERE.
Speaker 2: Podcast for interview reach out to my people dm if, we can verify you are one of those. People we definitely will talk to you, about it but the boy wasn't. Outside for real he was. Not, in the field he was in the algorithm now. We also got to remember academics play the. Role academics always act like he was a journalist and what we're about to look at After this is that interview. Would whack one HUNDRED takashi sixty nine and academics and THE reason i want to look. AT this because i want to time travel BACK i want to travel back in time and I want you guys to remember that interview with takashi. Waging academics influenced a lot of what's Happening today but you're gonna have to stay. And we may get to that in PART, two but because academics thinks.
Speaker 1: Rappers have low iq.
Speaker 2: He don't understand that they're compromising for the opportunity he thinks they don't see. Him doing shit to him, when they see it they just need, the opportunity so they bite their. TONGUE long tone don't got NO hair on IT i, get To say what i won't when i want because i'm willing to go through the fire to come, out on the other side with my skin, Burnt but. To make It on The other side i'm willing that's what i'm on you other nick by down and do. WHAT need TO be done to feed your family, i, figure i can, Get it done another way respectfully to No disrespect but was acting as a journalist for takashi six.' nine and it's very pivotal time in hip hop but what happens when? You give the biggest clown in, the game of, microphone you are not reporting my name recruiting other trolls other little nicks who don't really understand the inner city that. Want to be involved or is Just entertainment FOR Them you have now MADE slide for vonn and rrp vaughn and. R p d thing you have made grief group thinking now you guys are antagonizing a man and. Asking him to retaliate in front of the, Viewing public and.
Speaker 1: So academics was not reporting with.
Speaker 2: This this, is recruiting, you, give them a, space totrol to incite to monetize, monetize disrespect and hide throw. Rocks and hide your, Hand it's what they. Call it, and then you say i'm, documenting THE culture for. Me it's disrespectful to my intellect and i get, it everybody. Else is faking like they. DON'T see it but me its. Just something about me i can't buy. Down like that and so all is documenting, The, CULTURE shit you need to be.
Speaker 1: Doing out there man.
Speaker 2: I won't let y'all know, That like we see y'all i. SEE what y'all doing and so people. Are not dumb, i want to be clear about that so you know a lot of people, in, CULTURE'LL see academics do this and still be, like YO i want to get, an INTERVIEW with him though i still get on, stream THOUGH i know he'd. Be doing some wild shit but i still do this and it's like at some point they're more accompassed they tuck it. In their, back pocket and they pull out that. Map you know they tuck it in their back, Pocket but this isn't, reporting culture when you do this if you ask me when you give some more on, A platform to insight and to monetize while people. Mourn i don't feel as though that's documenting?
Speaker 3: The?
Speaker 2: Culture how is that. Viewed as documenting the culture now. That's a thirst forward, the audience has, a thirst, Foward when. You ask me you're not documenting you're curating you're shaping you're Throwing wood on the fire that. WILL never burned you academics and all. THESE other blogs i just use Academics, as a. PLACEHOLDER i don't do no. Dishing on dud you know. I let y'all handle that that's something. THAT affects y'all y'all do with, that, As YOU may i stay out of y'all business right but i do use him As an example as it pertains, to what, it is i'm speaking. To people like that right all do the shyrecked. Vlogs you never hear about one of them getting. Killed they wouldn't even let. A black man do that. He'll die in the culture he'll die in the neighborhood if, he documenting the culture like that and. He living around now you are, die in the neighborhood someonet to drag. You in it, because it ain't no fifty yard line, when bodies dropping when people are dying right, and some and when we talk about, powerful black men it's worth fifty and sixty. Million dollars and they losing, people, That they really love you, destabilize them emotional it bro you destabilize these boys idea. You can call them your friend while you boost up and it's inciting Me.
Speaker 3: To.
Speaker 1: Go spin a block on some slide, for.
Speaker 2: Vaughn shit and so you stuck in, The lose lose when, you retaliate what they call, you they call you. Dumb and if. You don't retaliate they call. You soft it's a trap it's an emotional. Chess game the streets don't got no love. For nobody The industry don't got, No. Love for nobody slide For. Vaughn ain't a bottle dirk it's, a burden to, kay she understood that. That ain't raps that ain't raps that. Ain't no BOSS these is, burdens they putting on me they know, i hold that they know what he meant to me so they. PUTTING a birden on, Me in front, Of everybody too i gotta Be strong. LIKE right now i'm in a. PLACE where i'm confused i go get me. A book i know. Can't nothing do it, But information love can't. Do it mama can't. Do it daddy can't do it kids can't Do. It information only thing that give me direction and god god and information. Are only two things that can continue through a journey. When they get this, dog people dying you. Worth, money success on One, side death on, one side boy. You need the bible you need books you need information. You got An age baiting you at the highest level you Know dirk understood somewhere along the lines that felt like takasha Didn't even really want to see anyone slide for, von what he was Looking for is just to rage bait and emotionally. Trigger dirk and hopefully get, him the flashot on camera but on top of that you had an audience that has a thirst for violence and a thirst because of the environment that has now been birthed on YouTube and other platforms where they take and dissect everything the rappers. Say and a lot of these little dudes is lying these little dudes is put in front of the, mic on BEHALF of someone trying to exit the. Street and so i view, it for what it is but at the same time a lot of these documentary style guys who really don't understand the culture.
Speaker 1: Will start to paint.
Speaker 2: Narratives as well as, the rappers they think it's promotion somewhere along the lines they've, lost their footing in. Which they think confessions is promotion even lying is promotion they figure lying about crimes not knowing that it's a reason why you have, the right to remain silent when you and police custody because what comes out of your mouth, is very influential in. The, WAY that this case goes whether good or bad now i sat back. AND watched the culture as they turned trauma into trends.
Speaker 1: I felt there.
Speaker 2: Was A lot Of exaggeration with some of these guys as, nba young Boy KIND of helped usher in paying music along, with Triple X and A couple of their mother guys but young boys specifically ushering in a certain, kind of music because of the life he. Apparently lived and, he Spoke a certain way about things unfortunately for me as takashi si Nine Was running Around putting.
Speaker 1: The, NARRATIVE down slade of von slith of von you know i was one of.
Speaker 2: The only voices in culture, Saying this is a trick please. Don't bite into This please don't pay this, any attention and even if dirk didn't pay any ATTENTION you Still had other people that, was involved with otf that takashi six,' nine would trigger and if he commented on their posts it would feel more so Like some sort of opportunity to go back and forth with. Takashi six' nine to make the blogs and raise your profile and again a. Lot of the street guys is, raised your, profile at all costs, raise your profile at all costs and listen it's a dumb decision but that seems.
Speaker 1: To be the, law and the.
Speaker 2: Constitution THAT dudes is operating under, at all costs raise, your profile if, i gotta tell.
Speaker 1: Loan business my.
Speaker 2: Baby MAMA business my auntie BUSINESS my mother business My kids business if i gotta tell him i got. CANCEL when i'm going to get surgery. When my teeth was not i raise your profile at all costs people willing to, go through hell and, high water with the camera on. CROWN camera laugh on camera right raise your profile at all costs a lot of these people have. Been tricked into thinking everything is promotion and everything is a move, spending time with your nephew and your niece and your own camera spending, time with your granny on the last, days in your own camera not that you, feeling you own camera meaning you want the world to. See, IT and maybe you want to share that. WITH your people again i think there's. A way to do everything a lot of you people are tacking you're doing a very, very interesting clout chase on the backs, of People who love you and. IT'S obvious to people like me and i'm. Not upset with you i just view It for What it Is, BEFORE we look at this, interview with, WAK and takashi and dirt i want to say.
Speaker 1: This, You know i wrestle.
Speaker 2: With the fact we, gotta do more man we gotta educate ourselves not. Only educate ourselves Got to learn technique because technique is so important one of. My patreon members of you ain't A part of the real. Community you don't really understand how. Much, I really, speak about technique technique is the difference in boxing right it's technique and technique can make. Someone GOOD great and make someone great. Excellent and LEGENDARY and iconic so I like To focus, ON technique and when i think ABOUT the slade of vaughn scenario i get in my, Head and i wish dude. Had some knigg around and really listen. I'm GONNA be honest today. We got a lot to speak About but i, gotta be honest, Here's, a point where it appears dirk is clueless because it's like yo.
Speaker 1: You either got to be an Airhead, or you gotta Be?
Speaker 2: Clueless when you see academics friends with takasha who's this in von and this is your brother and then you go decide To sit with Him And. Do an interview and. ANSWER shit about, takashi and, slaf a. Von it just confused me I get it it's music it's business maybe someone from the late it just didn't make sense to me because nothing. Could have made him go sit with someone from sixty third Right No, one. Could have made him go sit with someone, with kwando rondo right the morals wouldn't allow him, To do that even though they never. Really done nothing to him they've, done, something to, the same people these people are antagonizing you, about RIGHT and again there's a such thing, As a, Proxy war and i thought. That they would recognize that. Oh shit dirk's in a proxy war. Academics is funding. THE war i'm not even gonna say. It's intentional at this POINT i don't give a fuf. It's intentional i'm telling you what i see like it. OF love it Gets some of it in my heart of, hearts i really wish dirk would have had some homies around them or, Some, people that, kind of think like me around them and say yo all right what, we gotta do is because even if. You can control yourself emotionally everybody around you may can't control theyself someone may react to this trolling that this dude is doing online as he's trying to bade us as. We mourn the death for, PEOPLE strongly about it and we love in my heart Of hearts, I, really wish that someone like me could have told dirt that yo what we. Gotta do is take that slogan and take, power over that slogan, we gotta, take. The power in and slogan take it from him because.
Speaker 1: Listen Bro. The trick bag was so clear his was nobody.
Speaker 2: Peeped tagashi hoole bravado was, built on and sliding for your homeboy and at the same time his case told us that it's entire that his entire encounter with his people, and his gang was built on. Betrayal and He didn't ever slide But he was never on defense he had dirt on. Defense BECAUSE dirk never took that word AND took it From him what, i would have, Done, or what i Would. Advise dirt to do telling the fans yo. Go slide for vonn we. Just put an album out For him. HE just went number One. We just slid for von. I'm rich i Just. Slid for vonne we went number one again We, sliding For vaughn. This is this Right, here Is slim. For vaughn taking CAD's family we, Slim for vaughn, taking CAD's daughter we. Slimed for vaughn His. SISTERS Mama is aunt taking. Care his block We. Slammed for. Vaughan a Norther mirror went up we slimed For Vaughn platinum again Slim. For vaughan got him a feature with travis scott sliding for. Vaughan they allowed him to light a fire that'll Never. Burned him you can't put the definition on slide for von nigga you and your. Homeboys kidnapped you and hit you across the head, and the head you begging in the. Back seat of the car and you went. In told On him you can't never. Talk to me about nothing slide for vaughn Is what It was but they let a sucker come and. Turn slide for vaughan from a rally, cry to a war cry and that's why we gotta be educated because the difference between a rally cry and a war cry. IS a rally cry its internal and, a war cry is external a. WAR cry is kill them all we Come, in to kill him, A rally cry is.
Speaker 1: Long, live v on. We bawling for you long live my. People.
Speaker 2: MAN we out here i'm still. Putting up points for you bro. I went triple double last night spend a dub. IN three places i went triple double last night on. Their folk a Rally cries for us, and war cries for them and so if dirk understood the business he would have took ownership. In, power over the Turn. And said we just went number, One nick we slid for von. Maybe we could have redirected, that and of course you will faced people, try to troll it. But you ignore it For the most part and you keep pushing we all slide for von every time that, little sucker that his homeboy beat. Him up and took his money and he would wonder. Y'all go you couldn't even. Make your own homies gohot slide man y'all, ain't even doing nothing. Your hand ain't got no weight on. It your feet too little, they, don't give, a what you saying they'll let you, get shot killed beat up and ain't nobody gonna. Move. On it and you gonna be telling me. To go slide brother you ain't got the right Rank. Or respect you ain't qualified to Talk? To me about ghost slide how can. You, Mock lord to nick your whole story is little. With betrayal nick your whole. Story got betrayal written all. Over it your big homies KIDNAP you you, can't TALK to me see this one. Thing that i always realize and I always realized this about. Me anytime you Hear me talking and i hear somebody being, ignorant the first thing. I'm gonna say a whole love short Stuff whole loup short stuff bring me somebody with. Something, to lou that's gonna be, the first thing got my mouth man if. We gonna do anything bring me with somebody with something to loud what you ain't gonna do is, put somebody IN front of me that ain't got nothing to lose and.
Speaker 1: Then i got. To, go with everything.
Speaker 2: Got them built over the last twenty, year boy ain't no fool bring me somebody with. Something to lose and we can go toe to toe. Right now but you won't trick me into an empty. Handicap match you got to bring me somebody in my, weight class, you can't bring me, a featherweight or. Well to wait this heavyweight this damn near sumo this big dog so you can't bring me a. Weatherweight and expect, Me, To come training, and get in the. Ring main't Listen here man takashi six nine ain't got no. Being that's telling dirk, Or nobody else about, Doing nothing to anyone your homeboys treated, You they hot dogged you they treated you. Like a rag doll so he should have been treated like. That he shouldn't even been held in no right rank. Of respect but because. Academics is that he keep pushing. It up this is what's interesting, takoshi sixty nine was. Never active once fifty things happened to him he never got active and. He the one started? The campaign telling about?
Speaker 1: Slide?
Speaker 2: The drowning man can't mock my swimming may you drowning them boys don't done you all kind of ways your real potnus vaughn jump about to, get act on someone. And, it just, ended up happening, this way unfortunately for everybody involved right, but man you been kidnapped, smacked around to hit your baby, mama run off with, your paper kidnap you when you ain't paying ain't retaliating for you and You got the nerve to try to mock somebody about doing what everything you said in court was about betrayal. And how that boy has done you and wasn't no Lord it so. You're gonna mock dirk lordy oh. Y ain dirt you ain't lord you ain't slid for vone boy ain't nobody being loyal. To you since you stepped off that porch with that, little money BUT look.
Speaker 1: What hypocrisy highlight Or hypocrisy.
Speaker 2: Highlight some shit and so i wish at some point dirk would have been able To. Take, hold and control of the narrative attached to slide for vonn unfortunately we live in, a time, where the, people on, the internet think because it's viral it's valid and so you know you have to deal with, someone who is making this disrespectful. Things towards your family go viral, and also The guy. You know he let me, also be clear you hold takashi accountable. If, ak IS your friend he should not have been doing. That bro and, i don't thank y'all were friends at that time i'm not. Sure but this entire thing is just it's just. Crazy to me so that's my take On part One of this we're not about to watch the academics whack and takashi six' nine first interview