Speaker 1: Oh Joe, we got a very special guest joining those rams. Tight end he called two touchdowns yesterday. Now has the fourth most touchdowns by tight end this season with six five catches seventy five yards, two touchdowns and a big win against the Lions. He's feeling in Tyler Higsbee, Kobe Parker, Kobe, how you doing?
Speaker 2: Thanks for having me on?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you coming on man. You know we had a lot of people, but you know you our first. You know, how should we say it? So thank you very much. So we know you gots some swag, you know how we get down here at night camp. But first of all, talk about the season. When you when what we went into this season? Why have you been able to enjoy so much success?
Speaker 3: This is yeah, I think the coaching staff does a great job. Obviously, Sean's a stud you know, he gets us prepared every single week. So going into the week, we're able to take it, you know, one game at the time.
Speaker 2: I mean, y'all know you.
Speaker 3: Can't get too far ahead of yourself, so taking a one week at a time. Obviously there's a lot of people, a lot of pontificators, as we like to say out there talking. But as long as you're focus and stay inside out, I think that's what leads to a lot of success.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and on top of your success, I think about Matthew Stafford not being able to be in training camp obviously having a back problem, and for him to come out and have the MVP.
Speaker 5: Season that he's having. What is you what is it that.
Speaker 4: You've seen from him that has allowed him to be so great this year. We know what he can do, but this year for Stafford, it's been has been.
Speaker 3: Like I said, I think it comes back to the coaching staff preparing everyone. I mean, Matthew is unbelievable.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 3: I mean, I've never been around a guy that has as much control of the entire game plan as he does.
Speaker 2: He knows exactly what every single person is doing.
Speaker 3: I mean even if you give him a weird look in the huddle, like you don't really know what's going on, He'll be like, hey, man, this is your flight right here, this is your chat whatever it is.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 3: So he has complete control and he's playing with a ton of confidence, and you know, we all believe in him.
Speaker 2: Super grateful to be playing with a guy like Kim for sure.
Speaker 1: You know, I can only imagine because the thing is like when we catching past, we're trying to make eye contact, but Matthew Stafford to throw you the ball and he looking the hell he looking.
Speaker 6: Face with the ball. You're like, hold on, bro, how you go that ball? You weren't even looking at me.
Speaker 1: I mean, does he do does he do things like this in practice to get you used to potentially seeing.
Speaker 5: This he does?
Speaker 3: I mean he's working on it all the time, and it definitely has like some growing pains. When I first got here, we'd be like, man, out of the progression, you know, you know, finish my route, start blocking for the guy that caught the ball, and all Somedden balls coming like, oh man, you gotta stay ready with nine, that's for sure.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Hey, what what is it been like?
Speaker 6: Uh?
Speaker 2: Pook the cool bro man?
Speaker 4: Hooking the cool man one of one of one of the greats in the game. So early in his career, was he like being being inspiring?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 3: Like watching him go out every single game and play with everything he has. I mean, you see when he catches the ball, he's looking for contact, He's looking for opportunities to hit people. You see him in the run game, the way he I think Matthew might have said it last week in an interview he said he sets the tone kind of for the offense, and he does. I mean, and that's super rare for a receiver. But we love having him and playing with him is just such a blast. He's a fun guy to to to go go to war with.
Speaker 6: You know, go ahead, oo.
Speaker 4: You know I'm gonna say, you know, coach Yarbs, Coach yar Jars the man. Yeah, coach Coach Yarbs was my coach at Oregon State when I was there.
Speaker 5: That the coach. Yeah great, that's dope.
Speaker 1: You guys got a huge Thursday night game Seattle. There's a lot riding on this game. Division rival. You're very familiar with each other. You know what they're gonna do. You know, they know what you're gonna do. It's a matter of execution on a very very short week. What do you guys need to do to make sure you stay in first and stay a top beat?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, he just said, especially with these short weeks, it comes out of the execution. You know, everyone's sore, everyone's banged up, but it comes down to, you know, who shows up on Thursday and plays the best. So we're excited to get up there and play them on Thursday Night's gonna be a great environment. We know it's a it's a big game, but we've been saying all year it's a big game because we're in it too, you know, So we're excited to go out there and show what we can do.
Speaker 6: Hello, you was drafted by Seattle?
Speaker 1: Any love lost? I mean, I mean you, hey, Hello, Hold y'all, y'all see what I'm doing up here? Y'all could have had all these y'all could have had these six touchdowns.
Speaker 3: The NFL gets scoring against him last time we played them. I won't lie, but you know I got nothing but love for Seattle. Was thankful for my time there, but excited to go, you know, do our thing up there on Thursday.
Speaker 4: Hey, you know, you know it's funny when when you go from one team to another, obviously drafted by Seattle and you're you're you're now in l A.
Speaker 5: Is Is it ever any bad blood?
Speaker 4: I know you you say that that you have love for Seattle, but do you want to stick it to the team that allowed you to get out there?
Speaker 3: No, it definitely feels good when you play well against a forward team. But you also got to understand it's the business. I mean, y'all know, like you never know what's gonna happen. It could be, you know, different situations, why you didn't come back, cap issues, you never know.
Speaker 2: So yes, nothing but love for those guys.
Speaker 3: But like I said, I'm excited to, you know, get after them on Thursday.
Speaker 5: All right.
Speaker 1: It's always amazing because I remember when I got to Denver and John with my quarterback, and I remember thinking like, okay, but to see him up close in personally and see how he operates, and then you get it because you played somewhere else before and to have a quarterback and the like damn, some things you just take for granted because you're like, well, hell, your quarterback in the NFL. Everybody can do this. Everybody can make this throw, everybody's gonna make this read. But you come to the realization, real, real quick, there are levels to this. There are levels to quarterback play, and everybody can't do this. When they put the number, put the ball between your chests, they say, and get up in of shadow, they lead you and keep going.
Speaker 6: They put it on your back shoulder. There's dangeer head that's a stop.
Speaker 3: I mean, someone that I realized with Matthew when I first got to the Rams is I was coming off a bicep injury, so it was hard for me to extend my arm out too much. And I realized when I was catching passes from him, my arm didn't really hurt that much and the ball was just right here every single time. It's crazy play something like that. So I mean, man, he's having a heck of here too, So a lot of fun.
Speaker 1: How did coach McVeigh sell you on the RAMS because obviously, look, I mean Seattle, it's rains, a little dreary outside. Okay, you coming to LA We're inside. We got Matthew Stafford and like you said, Sean McVay is one of the great offensive minds in the NFL. He's one of the great coaches in the NFL. How did he sell you? What was this selling point to get you to come?
Speaker 2: And they kind of sold themselves.
Speaker 3: I mean I've been playing against him, like you said, I was drafted Seattle, played them for the first four years of my career, so I saw the way they were innovating on the offensive front, the way they used Higgs throughout those four years when I was in Seattle, and you know, I was very excited about the opportunity to come down here and help the guys out the best I could. And like you said, Sean is such a stud. Super thankful for him and his leadership and on the field and off the field. You know, he's such a great guy.
Speaker 1: You mentioned it being a very short week. DeVante Adams. We saw he go he saw him go down in the game with a hamstring injury. There's a good chance that he might not play, and so obviously that might be meant an increase in your role. Obviously, Pooka is gonna be Pooka. They're gonna try to you guys, gonna try to move him around and scheme him and get him the ball, because, as you said, he's a he's the tone set, he's the party starter. If you look into something to get started, a Pooka gonna be the first one he no doubt about that, and everybody else gonna follow. So with that being said that you might have an increased role in this offense, you you you're ready for that challenge.
Speaker 3: Every single week. You never know what's gonna happen. You never know where the ball is gonna go, especially with a guy like Matthew. I mean, you could be last in the progression. That ball is coming right to you. I mean, touchdown of count last week in Arizona. That ball was not supposed to go to me.
Speaker 2: But you never know.
Speaker 3: So you got prefer every week like you're the man and that you're gonna get the ball, you know, fifteen times, like I mean, both of y'all did in your careers too, So excited for the opportunity. Obviously, wish nothing but the best for Devonte. Hopefully he's able to play this week. You know, I haven't heard anything yet, so we'll see.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I mean obviously with the way you pulled up and understanding the game, I'm playing it as long as I did. When you see that, see a player pull up like that like he's run and one hundred meters dash, you know, it's it's not that severe, but it's severe enough the way you got to go down. So I'm not Sean McVay, but I'm understanding that the production that Davante, i mean, DeVante Adams gave us.
Speaker 5: It has to come from somewhere. It has to come come from somewhere.
Speaker 4: In the air and you would be that one to make up for the pick up pick up slack for him for him being down.
Speaker 5: So I know, you know, I know it's a short week, but you don't have a day.
Speaker 4: I'm telling you ahead of time your answers with us is gonna be politically correct, gonna be PC.
Speaker 5: But I'm telling you.
Speaker 3: I'll be ready for it, too excited about it.
Speaker 1: It's it's it's a little difficult because, like you said, we just played Sunday, so now we don't really get no days off. Mainly everything is a walk through, so basically everything you your your attention of details got to be heightened because you're not gonna be able to go out there and practice it. There's a lot of walkthrough, there's a lot of film study. But then you get a long break. Now, now you get Friday, Saturday, Sunday, you probably will have to come back in till Monday. Guess what We watch a little Tate run, get some sword this out and then guess what off Tuesday. Then we back at it again. Wisday how I mean, what what's it like? Because I only played once and it was early in my career. I just know as you get older, you get sore, and it takes longer and longer for that sword to get out. Because when I was a rookie we played on Thanksgiving. I was ready to go. Everybody else that got in the cold tub and taking the ice bath, I ain't even none of that.
Speaker 6: But as I got older, I realized he I.
Speaker 3: Mean, those hits start to stack up, for sure. And you mentioned though, we get that little mini by after. But the manibody is only good if you went on Thursday.
Speaker 2: So I'm sure we take that lily.
Speaker 1: If he told you, guys, hey win this game on Thursday, I see you guys Wenesday.
Speaker 2: I haven't heard that, but that wouldn't be too bad on mind, that's for sure.
Speaker 6: That's for sure.
Speaker 3: Uh married, got a baby boy who's about twenty months old, and another one on the way, so God is good.
Speaker 5: Okay, let me go, that's what I'm talking. A minute. Wait a minute, wait a minute, that's only two.
Speaker 4: Now you got to get back in there, so pregnant, so I can't too much about that right now, So.
Speaker 5: I fear you.
Speaker 4: But listen, even even numbers is bad luck. Even even numbers is bad luck.
Speaker 3: So three man, so we'll see what God blesses us with.
Speaker 6: But we want you come. You come from the three.
Speaker 2: But my wife's one of five, so we want.
Speaker 6: Yeah, okay, y'all split the difference.
Speaker 2: It would be amazing. Yeah, we'll take it.
Speaker 5: Make it big five five.
Speaker 2: It's just to satisfy you.
Speaker 6: Chat.
Speaker 2: I got you.
Speaker 6: Hey, Maybe he don't you. You might be end up being philip Rivers, might have.
Speaker 2: Freaking fill the whole football field.
Speaker 6: Man, Come on.
Speaker 1: Right, yeah, man, thank you for joining the Congratulations your success. Man, continue to work hard, stay healthy and man, thank you again for coming on and wish you the best of loves.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much, guys. God bless appreciate you guys.
Speaker 1: All right, Kobe markets a tight end for the Los Angeles rams, Man, I mean playing with badness, playing with great quarterbacks.
Speaker 6: People don't realize how easy they make your job.
Speaker 5: I don't they they.
Speaker 4: I don't think they would understand to be able to play with the Joe Burrow of Patrick Mahomes and Tom Brady of Peyton Manning, and how easy. Not not your job as the player, but you know how how easy they make.
Speaker 5: The people that's calling the plays. Do they understand how easy they make the head coaching job. Yeah, I mean very easy.
Speaker 4: Could you imagine playing for goddamn John l Wayne.
Speaker 6: When he left?
Speaker 4: Hey, Joe Montana, I mean the list goes the list goes.
Speaker 5: On and on.
Speaker 6: Well, I did play with Jordan Pro Bowl?
Speaker 5: Oh okay, uh, yeah, whatt you I had?
Speaker 6: I think I had?
Speaker 1: I had Joe John and Warren moony a Warren Moon No nice boy, maybe because I know one year had Joe I had? Uh Marino might have had Joe John and Marino Joe John and Warren.
Speaker 6: But I had some. I had some. I had some pretty good was my last year, Oh Joe I had? If I'm not mistaken, I think I had Peyton, Steve McNair and Tom Brady.
Speaker 4: I had Steve one time in the Pro Bowl, first a first player. The game, Me and Steve went eighty yards touchdown.
Speaker 1: Now y'all working too hard over there. I tried to let me get let me give me about four or five reps. And the only thing I hated on yo, because they only brought two tight ends.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So you know, if you go down, somebody gonna be a But if you young and you oh you got.
Speaker 6: To get it, you're gonna play it. Damn three and a half quarters.
Speaker 1: Bro, you got to get that a that's a ride of passage. That's the where the best get you. You you were young, Joe, you got there. It used to be the Pro Bowl. Let's just say you was eighty five and there's a guy that had more tenure. You didn't get eighty five. You had to get another number. Real, Yeah, the number. The numbers went by seniority.
Speaker 5: Okay, okay, okay, So.
Speaker 6: My first Pro Bowl I had eighty seven. Hey with Jeffers.
Speaker 5: Okay, I remember, Hey with Jeffers.
Speaker 6: Uh that's the way. Yeah.
Speaker 1: So, uh it was good that once. I was like, I never understood that, but okay, it is what it is. But uh, it was great. But to have to have the quarterback, I can just imagine what higbee uh with Cody Parkerson.
Speaker 6: Uh is like.
Speaker 1: To have that guy oo that make your job so much easier. I ain't got to be trying to touch the top of the stadium to catch a past. I ain't got to be trying to be an earthworm and dig him all up out the dirt. Yeah, and he gonna give it to me, and he's gonna put in positions where I can succeed.
Speaker 6: Ain't nothing a nothing better than that? Oh Joe.
Speaker 1: The Tennessee Tights Jeffrey Simmons is now the latest NFL player to have his house robbed.
Speaker 6: While he was playing a game.
Speaker 1: Sim Simmons was on the field, scoring his first touchdown against the forty nine ers burglars were bringing into his home.
Speaker 6: No, it's his second touchdown.
Speaker 1: Simmons took the IG to alert fans, sharing footage of the suspects. What if any of my family members was at my house? All that materialistic ish you can have, but this is crazy. God is the greatest and I'm his son. Whoever you are, just know that he sits high and looks low. Security foot of revealed his home with broken tail around seven pm, and at least six suspects entered, smashing windows and glass. According to the police official reports, several possessions were stolen. Simmons found at the scene upon returning from California, prompting him to contact law enforcement. O JO stars are clearly being targeted. We saw Joe Burrow, Uh he got some of the stuff back. Patrick Mahomes, Travis Kelsey, Sir Door Sanders was also a victim.
Speaker 6: I mean you. I mean basically, I mean, look you might.
Speaker 1: I mean you might have to have security just when you go out of town otoe. You know what I'm saying, When you go for that that period of time that you out, have twenty four hour surveillance when you you know, you at the stadium, because this is what is happening. They know who lives there, well, and he ain't home.
Speaker 6: He ain't home. They're watching the game.
Speaker 1: And it's more have to happen while you're on at playing at home, o Joe, because where your family gonna be watching you at the stadium.
Speaker 4: And you know, it's funny, it's crazy, the audacity. What is advanced as technology is there's cameras everywhere.
Speaker 5: Everything is being recorded. Now.
Speaker 4: I know those that live that life style of breaking in and live in that way of being able to cover your face. But the chances they take, the chances they take for materialistic.
Speaker 5: Items that can land you in jail for who knows how long.
Speaker 4: Once you get caught in those situations, it's not even worth it because you can't sell it, you can't do anything with it.
Speaker 5: I mean, what are you gonna do with it?
Speaker 6: The same thing they was trying to do with Joe stuff. They fence it, they take it.
Speaker 1: I mean, these are like they say, these are South American gangs. They take it, they fence it people and they just like, remember how we used to get those cell phones. Remember how we used to get all that stuff at the barbershop.
Speaker 5: Yeah oh yeah, yeah yeah, but that back in the day.
Speaker 6: Exactly. People still doing it.
Speaker 1: They still fixing cars, they still fixing jewelry and all that other stuff. I think, I just I don't wish bad on somebody, but people breaking into somebody's house and then people like fire on them, and the first thing they say, well, you ain't have to shoot them, have to steal my ish, because I definitely would have dropped the ham on them.
Speaker 4: And imagine that I would a family was home, come on exactly what his family was there, you.
Speaker 6: Know, drop the ham on him, and drop the ham on him.
Speaker 5: I hate that. I hate that. I hate that.
Speaker 6: Hey, I'm gonna have him doing the icky shuffle. Then what it is, leave leave, get your lazy you know what out and get a job.
Speaker 1: That man work for that stuff. And for people to think they can just come go take it, I understand.
Speaker 6: Times are hard. Times are hard, for a lot of people, and a lot of people ain't trying to take other people.
Speaker 5: Ish mm hmm.
Speaker 1: Man, man, I just hate that man out there, man out that work all his life to do that, and then y'all just come in there and take that man ish and like it's all cool.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, we got this stuff by show boy.
Speaker 5: Ooh.
Speaker 6: I know.
Speaker 1: Look, all that stuff can be replaced, But it ain't the fact that it can be replaced. It's the fact that you broke here. You came into my dwelling. Yes, my sense of security, my sense of.
Speaker 4: Peace, and now I'm uncomfortable in my own place.
Speaker 5: After the fact.
Speaker 1: All my privacy has been disturbed. It's not the same, O Joe. It's not the same. I don't know if anybody I've had my dwelling breaking the break or broken into. Everybody knows it's not the same. And I'm a light sleeper. Or you was home, No, I wasn't home. I was going for like an hour, goddamn, just an hour, maybe a little a little longer, not much longer. But but look, everything happens for a reason, Yoe. It wasn't meant for me to be home. It wasn't meant for me to drive up and catch them, because you know, it was it was it was meant to happen the way it happened.
Speaker 6: That's what.
Speaker 1: That's that's the way, because somebody would have lost their life.
Speaker 6: They would have.
Speaker 4: You ain't playing, you got, you got, you got, you carried, you carry a pistol on no comment.
Speaker 5: Hey I ain't are you okay? Okay, I ain't know you were like that boy.
Speaker 6: But uh, it would not have it would not have ended. Well. Well, I don't know what the NFL can do, and I mean they can advise it. You know.
Speaker 1: It's like, you know, you probably need to get security, and you know, I mean, twenty four hour security is expensive, but I think that might be something that the players might need to look I bet you.
Speaker 4: It's only eight games, idea, it's only eight games, idea, so a eight eight times out your Oh you're going more than that, No, not for for wake, for awaken, but.
Speaker 6: Oh Joe, what about you? You don't stay home?
Speaker 1: Think about how often these guys are gone from they're not actually home traveling. You go somewhere for a week, you go on vacation. Okay, your first you got You're not making the playoffs. You gone, you and your honey, you and your wife, you and the family. Think about you know how we went to the Pro Bowl. Were gone for a whole week. Yeah, an entire week. He gone for two days a day and a half.
Speaker 5: Mm hmm, not alone.
Speaker 6: Going on the trip and you're going to seventeen fourteen days.
Speaker 5: Yeah. I was more so thinking in season. Know when the season over. They don't live in Tennessee. You know he Jervy ain't living in tennis I mean.
Speaker 6: Exactly, So what you means it is easier.
Speaker 4: Now and now most of the value of the valuable stuff is going is going home with him, if.
Speaker 5: You know what I mean.
Speaker 6: I just I just I just hate it.
Speaker 1: That people people do stuff like that to take people stuff that it worked so hard for. And like I said, it's for me, Like I said, oh Joe, it wasn't. Yeah, insurance company replaced it. Yeah, but it's not the same now because now if you for me buying a watch now, it doesn't have the same feeling because I don't have to save up for I had to save up for to get that watch, Like that's the watch I won't It might have came out in nineteen ninety five. I wasn't able to get it until ninety seven, ninety eight. But that's what I wanted. It meant something. You know how you save up? Oh, save your money, my boy, save your money if you want to get it. Okay, I'm gonna save. I'm gonna work. Hey, pay me, Hey, maybe I'm watching it. I washed the dishes. Give me a dollar, Hey, spake, I cut your half of the grass. Give me a fifty cent.
Speaker 6: Or I do I. Hey, I'm doing all that trying to get it.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 6: It just I just hate it. Man, I just hate that.
Speaker 1: M It's just it's just like, you know, my brother gave me a watch from when I was when I graduated, me a Rolex from when I graduated college.
Speaker 6: Ah. I don't even want to tell you. I'll get mad think about it. Oh.
Speaker 1: Joe vander Belt's quarterback Diego Pavia and the Heisman Tropity, the Heisman Trophy running up, apologized Sunday for being disrespectful and the social media post he made after Indiana's Fernando Mendoza won the award for college football Best Player, which is the Heisman. Pavia wrote Saturday night on Instagram story, He's like f all the voters, but family for life. After facing criticism from the post, Pavia posted being a part of the Heisman ceremony last night as the finals was such an honor as a competitor. Just like everything I do, I wanted to win, but I chose to My dream to come up was painful and I didn't handle those emotions well and did not represent myself the way I wanted to.
Speaker 6: I have so much love.
Speaker 1: And respect for the Housland voters and the selection process, and I apologize for being disrespectful. It was a mistake and I'm sorry. Fernando Mendoza is an elite competitor and deserving winner of the award. I have nothing but respect for his accomplishments, as well as the success that Jeremiah and Julian had this season.
Speaker 6: I've doubt him. I've been doubted my whole life.
Speaker 1: Every step of my journey, I've had to break down doors and fight for myself because I've learned.
Speaker 6: That nothing will be handed to me.
Speaker 1: My family has always been in my corner, and my teammates, coaches and staff. I have my six I love them, I'm grateful for them, and I wouldn't want anything to distract from that. I look forward to competing in front of my family with my team one more time and the rely Quest Bowl.
Speaker 5: You apologized that he had to. Yeah, he really feels well, he said. It is what you said. That's how you feel.
Speaker 4: And obviously you you have to give the pr apology and say all the right things, but that's not how you really feel. As a competitor. You pissed, You're pissing, you upset, But you can't first, you can't post it. You have to think before you hit sin.
Speaker 6: You gotta do.
Speaker 5: You got to.
Speaker 4: You mad shared with family, You mad shared with your girl, You mad shared with your friends. Don't tell the world because every time whatever you do say, you're gonna end up just having to apologize.
Speaker 1: Anyway, very true, It's very true. And uh, you know the process, Andy and and and we say this all the time. Or watching the Awards, Ojoe. You watch the Grammys, and you watch the Emmis, and you watch the Oscars. Everybody what they say, Ojo. I'm just happy to be a nominated an elite company to win.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Absolutely always as matter of fact, what you got it.
Speaker 4: What you also gotta be careful of as an artist is when someone else wins, what the camera do.
Speaker 5: What's the first thing to.
Speaker 6: Can paying on you?
Speaker 4: Paying them everybody's face that was in the category to see to catch your reaction?
Speaker 5: EF, damn, Yeah I should have won that.
Speaker 4: I should have been Artist of the Year. Yeah, base all made up. Not Oh, we're just happy to be in the super Bowl. Hell, no, happy to be here? What the hell?
Speaker 5: Absolutely not?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I understand, Yes, everybody's deserving. Yes I think I'm more deserving. Okay, to suit me, But that's just the way it is. But you can't say everything that comes to your mind, contrary to what people say you. No, apology was necessary, don't do this, don't do that. No, somehow somewhere along the line, Oh Joe, we've lost our moral conscious. We've lost it because we'll say anything. It used to be if somebody was if there was a death, we gave that person great. Let it was like, you know what, that family is grieving. Somebody loves this family they're grieving. This is not the time. Whatever differences we may or may not have, this is not the time for that. That's out the window now. I don't know, I don't know when civility went away, but chat.
Speaker 6: Y'all know civility is gone.
Speaker 5: Now, well hold on, hold on. This is the thing. It might have always been there. The problem is there was no social media.
Speaker 4: For being able to for people to be able to to.
Speaker 5: To let you know how they really feel.
Speaker 4: Now when something happened to somebody, if they haven't been a perfect angel all their life, they justified that person dying and passing away based.
Speaker 5: On what they did in the past. Everything they jump on you about everything you did.
Speaker 6: Well, I guess what. So when you die as.
Speaker 1: Karma, Yeah, you know what I'm saying. But everybody's not gonna die the same way. Some people gonna die in this sleep. Some papers gonna be it's gonna be tragic, like the passing of Rob Ryder.
Speaker 5: Rob Rob was awesome, bron all in.
Speaker 1: The family, Archie Barker used to call him meathead. He was Carol O'Connor with his father in law, Sally Struthers. That was his wife. That was that was Archie's daughter. He called it. They called him meathead. That's what that's what that's what he called it.
Speaker 6: Uh. And he was a great producer, UH director, A few good men.
Speaker 1: When Halen Harry met Sally uh, but I don't know where where stability went.
Speaker 6: I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't, I don't. I don't know, Joe, I don't know. And it's okay, it's it's you know what it's. It's okay we can disagree. You like this, I like that. But but but I don't know now, o Joe.
Speaker 6: It used to be.
Speaker 1: I I remember when school shooting started and then you know, school used to be safe. And then guess what used to be saved? Churches Gods, yes, they were. Nobody would never run up in there now we we. I just don't know where we going.
Speaker 6: I don't. It is sad. I hated chatting chat I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't want to get all you know, philosophical or anything like that.
Speaker 6: But I just I.
Speaker 1: And like you said, maybe it's always been like that. Yeah, maybe it has, Maybe it has, But I just I just remember that they used to we was more respectful to one another.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but you have to understand, you you know, during that time, during our time, there was no social media. Now, those that had voices, there was no way to have your voice heard.
Speaker 6: Amplified.
Speaker 4: Everybody has a voice, everybody has an opinion, everybody has a platform. Everyone can say how they feel to whoever they want because everyone is accessible. Now you're not not directly accessible, but the fact that this individual has an account, I can still It feels like I have access to them because I can let them know how I feel, whether good or bad.
Speaker 6: You know, Oh, Joe, it's okay. I can.
Speaker 1: Like somebot like a person and disagree vamily what that person said. I think the thing is now, well, I like this person even though what he or she said is wrong. I can't disagree with them publicly. At some point in time, we got to say, you know, that was.
Speaker 6: Wrong, that was wrong. Not enough.
Speaker 1: I mean, we've turned into everybody's fact.
Speaker 6: It's gone. It's just.
Speaker 1: Nobody looks out. I mean you we used to look out for one a other. Yeah, we we look and it's always been. And maybe maybe because you know what, maybe you're right, because we can see more because a lot of times they couldn't. They couldn't report everything on the six o'clock news.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 1: But now something happens, it's gonna be up on social media. I don't give it Domna in New York, I don't care if it's in Chicago, Detroit, La, Kansas.
Speaker 6: Uh. Nebraska southe thea coach. I don't care. We see it all. But it's just hard to believe for me.
Speaker 1: And maybe you're right, o Jo, but it's just hard for me to believe that we were.
Speaker 6: This disrespectful, this uncivil to one another. It's just it has death used to be.
Speaker 1: Like I said, Hey, somebody died, you know, no matter what he or she might have done. You know what, This is not the time for me to say, yeah, uh but you you remember that? Yeah, I remember you can come. Yeah, everything, everything, This this ain't the right time, oh Joe. The powerball jackpot had reached an extraordinary heights, reaching an estimated one point one billion ahead of tonight's drawing. The mount is one of the largest jack box jackpots and powerball history incomes. After no one won the top prize over the week up weekend? O Jo, did you buy a ticket?
Speaker 6: Oh Joe? You excuse for you not to buy Powerball? And metal million?
Speaker 5: Well, you ain't a man? I ain't. I didn't play. I ain't played. Should I go play? It's over now? We ain't.
Speaker 6: Nobody won the drawing was tonight? Did no one? No one win tonight?
Speaker 4: I don't think so it's going on one o'clock out hear the draw I know they had a drawing already.
Speaker 6: M hm.
Speaker 4: So if nobody won I go up again, and I'm gona I'm gonna go play. Hey, give me, what's some good numbers to play?
Speaker 6: Let it? Let let the computer picket for real? Man? You talking about what in three hundred and seventy six million? Damn?
Speaker 1: So let the computer picket you and I can't count that high?
Speaker 4: Hey, what's hey? That's basically there's no really no chance. Hey, hey, you think that's rig.
Speaker 1: A computer making drawings. It's gonna hit on something. It's gonna hit on a number. It's gonna keep keep going, keep going, keep going. That's why I get so high much. Everybody playing a majority of the people, the majority of the eighty I guess eighty five ninety percent of the people.
Speaker 6: But everybody thinks they're gonna they're gonna be the one to hit.
Speaker 4: And you know what, and for somebody like myself, who really don't care, it'd be my it'd be my love to go play and.
Speaker 5: I win, I hope.
Speaker 4: So you're not gonna leave I win, You're gonna leave Nightcap if I win? I'm gonna be on here. I'm gonna be on this.
Speaker 6: Thing every day.
Speaker 1: No you now you now on nightcap and club shape, you go sit.
Speaker 6: Down and talk to people.
Speaker 4: Hey see see that's why, that's why. See God, no, he give me that kind of money. Ain't nothing finna change. I'm still gonna be at McDonald's. I'm still gonna be here Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Saturday, and Sunday, well probably Sunday because college almost over.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna still do the show, but it's.
Speaker 6: Gonna be's gonna look periodically.
Speaker 5: Nah nah nah.
Speaker 4: We can we can't stop. We can't stop. We gotta we gotta keep going. We gotta keep going.
Speaker 6: At five hundred million.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I ain't finna stop. You may you tripping mane the.
Speaker 6: People, the people I got.
Speaker 1: That's from catching up to do, catching up to do, been a while, been a while. You your your favorite layer real low.
Speaker 4: I got you, I got you, I got you, I got you, I got you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but shoot they got they got a private jet in an island with my name on it.
Speaker 5: Okay, I got you, I got you, I got you, I got you. Will you give me that kind of money? Boy? Oh? We a lot, a lot of people. A lot of people are problems. I ain't gonna have no more problem, to know, broh, ain't no problem.
Speaker 6: I ain't gonna have no problem.
Speaker 4: Hey, hey, I'm I know what The first thing I would do is if I want to make it, if I want that kind of money, broy for one, I'm going to get custody all my kids.
Speaker 5: I want all the kids, my kids grown.
Speaker 6: They don't want to say, I.
Speaker 5: Know I want.
Speaker 4: I want custody all my kids, all those I have kids from. Everybody, get twenty million apiece, twenty million piece. Don't bother me. Don't bother me in my kids. Everybody finna be homeschool, and we're finna turn up and have some fun.
Speaker 5: Y'all had y'all did it?
Speaker 4: Yeah, listen, y'all did one hell of a job so far. But y'all gonna have fun, enjoy yourself. I'm gonna take over from here.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I got it.
Speaker 5: The rest of the way.
Speaker 6: You know what I want to I want. I can heard this. I just want to say, meet me, what I need to do, whatever you need, right, we'll buy it when we there, get when we get there.
Speaker 5: Hey, Hey, that's a great feeling there.
Speaker 1: Boy, I didn't want to say that one time. Yeah, and we both have the same clothes we had.
Speaker 6: Over we left. I ain't got it, old, I ain't got it. I ain't got it. But no, no, no, no, no, no, I mean other than what would I do. Don't nobody work in my family anyway? But the kids, Yeah, they got to work at least today forty.
Speaker 1: You gotta work at least today forty and then they get us. They get something every five.
Speaker 4: Years, right, that's crazy. I can't, boy, I can't even wrap my Listen, we are young state. Hey, but but fam, you Fam, you're gonna look like like look like l s U.
Speaker 5: For sure, Fam gonna look like.
Speaker 1: We about to be we about to be niked out. Hey, Samattle State Gon have more uniforms than Oregon.
Speaker 6: We have all blue, all orange, blue and orange, orange and blue.
Speaker 4: Yeah, listen, a family, hey, Fam, you Fam, you Fami. You're gonna have a n I L package thirty million, Go get it, get all, go get all. The young bulls from the Power five schools were kidnapping everybody for sure.
Speaker 6: Oh they say nobody wanted tonight.
Speaker 5: See see I'm going to play, Yeah, go play that thing.
Speaker 6: I'm going.
Speaker 4: I'm going to play a chat chat if any of y'all need anything after I win. If you need anything, don't hesitate the ass. Just make sure it's reasonable. If it ain't reasonable, I'm gonna block you.
Speaker 6: I got that bad.
Speaker 1: No, I'm Savannah State starting to a downment for Savannah State.
Speaker 6: Then what I'm gonna do? All right, all right, redo do.
Speaker 1: My uh uh well, my high school ain't no high school no more, but tatne So I guess that's the closest thing.
Speaker 6: Redo they feel, give a weight room, give them a little dollar, a couple of dollars. What else I want to do? That's about it, you know, without y'all my stuff. Y'all give you three more years? Yeah, three more years. I'll be sixty, yes, sir, ain't wing the day after sixty?
Speaker 5: Damn you done?
Speaker 6: What if I win?
Speaker 1: Fable, I told you, I'm giving you three years and then I'm turning everything over to you.
Speaker 6: You are now the CEO. Ohha, media call it media.
Speaker 4: Okay, okay, okay, okay, yeah, yeah, I'm the right one to put in that position now.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yes, sir, Yes, even if I win that fair five, even if I win at one point one big be you. Yeah, I'm still gonna need my fifty nine hundred.
Speaker 5: Oh, I'm a gain to you. I'm aa gain it to you. I'ma gein to you.
Speaker 4: I'm you know what's funny, I'm probably gonna win a lotto. I'm telling you now, I'm ana manifested right now because God has been good to me. God blesses those that he knows gonna do the right thing with that kind of money.
Speaker 5: He understands I'm cheap as hell.
Speaker 4: He know I ain't gonna run through that because I ain't ran through what I got the first time I was blessed him. So he's gonna be willing to give it to me because they know I'm gonna do right with it.
Speaker 5: Huh. What I'm gonna do with I'm gonna pay you first. You good.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna give your fifty nine hundred anytime I go out and eat.
Speaker 6: It's changed now.
Speaker 4: Anytime I go out and eat, I'm not tipping a thousand dollars no more.
Speaker 5: Wherever I go, you get it.
Speaker 4: I'm adding the extra zero ten thousand dollars tip every time I go out. Every time bomb those I have kids from you ain't gotta do. You ain't got to worry about nothing else. You ain't gotta work a day in life.
Speaker 6: We good. I'm gonna find out where you're going to, where you going at, I'm gonna be paid. You're like, damn man, you serving every restaurant I go to.
Speaker 5: Hey, you know my restaurants ain't change yunk. I hop bahama.
Speaker 1: Ba be right there. I'm gonna be right there, poor you some orange juice. I want to extra tackle pancakes like you're making Chrispy right.
Speaker 5: Hey, my little soap, my little soul food spot I crave in the city. Every blue moon, I go to Smith and Wilinsky on the beach. Hell, let's buy it right there.
Speaker 4: Yeah, my Cuban spot right here down the street by the hot that's it.
Speaker 5: Biro, take the same stuff for the pad. Damn twenty years I'm getting.
Speaker 6: I don't gonna get me.
Speaker 1: You know, I ain't gonna buy no jet, but I'm gonna, you know, I want to go somewhere you're.
Speaker 4: Gonna put You're gonna put some hours on there. I'm still gonna on spirit. Uh, I'm still gonna be on Spirit. I ain't I ain't gonna switch up.
Speaker 6: I think I want to, you know, do something special.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I got you what you're gonna do.
Speaker 1: I don't want no flight attend that's just me in the pilot and the person that's with me.
Speaker 6: I don't need nothing. I don't need nothing.
Speaker 1: I serve. But yeah, oh Joe, it's tied to play a favor psented by Prize fis prize picks.
Speaker 5: Hey, right, you know that stuff.
Speaker 6: But I might.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna have twins too.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna Get'm gonna get them twins out the way. Yeah, I'm gonna have to get them twins out the way.
Speaker 6: You know what, I might. I might be able to squeeze one more. I told you, see.
Speaker 4: My Hey, that kind of money, that kind of money, man, it can give some of your your visits and your dreams and give you a green light. Yeah yeah, yeah, I'm telling you I hit that twins.
Speaker 5: Boom, I'm done, all right.
Speaker 1: Here's the staff pick four player ahead of tomorrow's NBA Cup. Jordan Clarkson less than one and a half assists.
Speaker 6: I'm going under. I don't know. He's kind of following out the rotation.
Speaker 5: Jordan, Yep, that's my dog man.
Speaker 1: I'm going Josh Hart less than thirteen and a half's gonna have more than that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Hey that god damn Jalen Brunson.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, man, hey, he's bawling.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he put that shoulder to him and get that separation up. Stephen Castle more than five rebounds, Yeah, he gonna have five. He's gonna have six rebounds. Victor Women and Yama more than one and a half. Uh, he'll have at least two reoffensive rebounds. Yeah, at seven four he should get two offensive rebounds. I'm gonna give me twenty five dollars to win one hundred and twenty five dollars. Download the app today, use Coach Shannon to get fifty dollars in lineups after you play your first five dollar lineup prize. Pects It's good to be right now, it's time for our final segment of the evening. It's time for Q and a ay he up pray nine ey Hey uncle Ojo. What's something you two have grown to admire from one another during the great partnership? And have your expectations been met from the meeting at the Palm to now?
Speaker 6: Well? The pom is no longer up. They're not they're closed. Uh.
Speaker 1: I wish I could be as unseious as O Joe. That's what I wish. I wish I could be as unseious as yo.
Speaker 6: He listen.
Speaker 5: I am.
Speaker 4: I'm a free spirit, man, I'm a free spirit. I go as the day goes. Things that I can't control, that that that that that, I just I let it go. Something happened, you know what. I let it go.
Speaker 5: I just I just go because it ain't.
Speaker 4: No telling when my time is. So I want to make sure I'm living. I'm living life to the fullest every single day and enjoying every moment. And that's that's that's that's my my ideology every single day when I wake up.
Speaker 1: Yes, it's been everything I thought it would be and more. I thought we would where we are. I thought we would just be getting to where we are, like right now, moving into year three, I had no idea if we're going to have the the the catecort Lismic climb that we had that we've enjoyed. I thought it was gonna take us, uh, probably two years. And that's what I said. They gave myself. I said, let's.
Speaker 6: Take two years to get done what we need to get done, and here we are.
Speaker 1: Unprecedented heights. So it's been better, way better than I thought.
Speaker 5: Absolutely, I don't think I ain't.
Speaker 4: I ain't here that goddamn big words you threw in there to night Cataclys Catcular, Well you ate were you been the Otha Saures boy and you you've been dropping little gems and you know, little Pyprika with the you know, little Paprika with the big words.
Speaker 6: Lady bro, I see you.
Speaker 5: Okay, I need to write that down. Cateca. I don't know how to spell that ship Cataly.
Speaker 6: Now you ain't spelling that way.
Speaker 1: Triple ax cop Saturday another night Ocho can't say foot or ball yep them guppies was good and terrible. Uh Bathering patails at Dolphins fourth quarter time management was hilarious. Forty four year old Philip Rivers is better than Tour. I mean he they move about the same. I mean, uh, Jalen Hurts ran a blitz from wicks Bear and sat Tour. I'm like to her, where are you going?
Speaker 5: And and and.
Speaker 1: Rev ain't even want to follow on the ground. He just hit him and kept running. Uh, big Mikey, does the team pay for surgery. If a player wants a certain doctor, absolutely, Ray cleves DK could drop to tity head after your teen and still be affected.
Speaker 6: Yeah, hey, you know he has Uh he has the mentality.
Speaker 5: He can extend his career for real.
Speaker 1: Huh, yeah, he has the mentality. Dereck Henderson yo un oh yo Ravens for life. Uh a real raven real ball talk every night. Love the energy, salute both the best part.
Speaker 6: Out.
Speaker 1: Appreciate that, Derek. Appreciate the support. Saw your cars in check. The twenty ten playoff picture, Barris took the division and the Pack won it all. Having the first round by can either be a blessing or a curse.
Speaker 6: Yeah. I think the quarterback the Bears got right now might be a little better.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah absolutely.
Speaker 1: Uh t Scar washed detailed service, unk and old unking Chad with dressing casual. What if you guys go to color that would stunt, would shut it down every time?
Speaker 6: Mine is all black?
Speaker 5: Yep, same, I'm I'm all. I'm an all black person. I love black.
Speaker 4: Black is my favorite color. Black is really not considered part of the color spectrum, but it's my go to no matter.
Speaker 6: What, just me being not gonna shut it down. Okay, talk yo, talk okay, let him know.
Speaker 1: You know, b I have on something you do. I have something to you though, you know, love little you know, butter peak cont.
Speaker 5: Right right right right? Nice lets yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. That's one thing I know about you. One thing.
Speaker 4: But you're gonna you wanta cessorize very well. Now you're censrized with the best of them. Now, yes, up, look look it, I'm looking.
Speaker 6: You know they see me that I know they be jockety jockety jockety jockey.
Speaker 1: A ts car war detailed uh uh ts car Ward detailed services up body of a lego set. Yeah, bro out of hand, out of had there a whole lot of body parts that I haven't had injected.
Speaker 6: And uh probably at some point in time gonna need some surgery.
Speaker 1: Older too, Reggie Johnson got bad shoulders and still bitching full five Nah, not right now, maybe three sixty five before five?
Speaker 5: Hey, I hit four five the other day.
Speaker 1: Uh, your boy, Sammy oh Cooper Flag had scored forty four points tonight, first eighteen year old to do sore do so hey he's had to read it. Why he's the first pick of the drown. Yeah, he coming around now oh yeah, yes, George Scott, O yoah, how did you ever get injured? Seriously, we're not We're not explosive, not twitchy. You must have been shutting it down if it wasn't getting getting the ball? How how did you never get injured? O?
Speaker 3: Yo?
Speaker 6: I ate right.
Speaker 5: You know, nutrition is a very important part of being of longevity.
Speaker 6: Who didn't have it?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I don't know. It's funny too.
Speaker 4: I mean it baffles me most of the time when you talk about people getting hurt like IM mad have lost the words. I wasn't flexible, I didn't stretch much. I didn't do massages. I was never in the training room, you know, And I hate what I wanted to you know, I don't.
Speaker 5: I don't.
Speaker 4: I don't know you you you say all the time, you know I was blessed, I was fortunate. I just I just don't get it. The things I did as a kid, I don't. I did those same things, the same routine once I made it. You know, I had a method that a formula that worked for me, and I didn't really have structured discipline when it came to nutrition and my approach to the game outside of my craft itself. That's the only structuring discipline I had, watching film, studying, being a student of the game.
Speaker 5: Anything outside of that, man, I'm just I'm just I'm just I'm winging it.
Speaker 1: Be it underscore. Tread o Jo used that fifty nine hundred to buy Powerball tickets?
Speaker 5: Does that increase your chances of winning the more you buyunk? You think?
Speaker 6: Sure?
Speaker 5: Okay, So what's the good number? How much did I spend on them?
Speaker 2: What? Like?
Speaker 1: Maybe I think that they like two dollars a five? Somebody them five dollars now, ain't it? I mean everything was a dollar, but I think it's two and five now if I'm not mistaken.
Speaker 5: So how much should I how much should I buy that?
Speaker 6: Like Powerball?
Speaker 1: How much for make a million? Yeah, I see make a million? Five dollars that's all of that thing was a dollar? Yeah, buy twenty dollars worth.
Speaker 5: That's okay, that's it. I ain't I ain't gonna no higher than.
Speaker 1: That now, hell no, uh she curatey five. Don't put your name on that stadium on shows. They're gonna be getting the ass bank every game they already lost with them. Enough now we're gonna say that money we we can find a better use of ten fifteen to twenty million dollars a year. Real Chris More Pitbull paid one point two million dollars annually for five years. Deal six million off of the naming rights to FIU Football Stadium.
Speaker 6: That's f i U. That's not an NFL stadium.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's different. That's different.
Speaker 6: Coach rog on with your lovely show.
Speaker 1: Okay, y'all, please give my pops big rogue and shout out my guy's been grinding these last few months and earn his electrical contract license.
Speaker 6: Appreciate y'all big rogue road.
Speaker 1: Yeah, man, your son say, man, he proud of you got your contract, That got your electrical contractor license. That's a big that's a big thing, big deal. And you know what nightcap fav. But we're proud of y'all so bro cause it takes something special.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 1: Man, if you get a certain age to go back to try to learn the trade. Oh yeah, yes, I mean that's that's the thing, learning a trade. John Doe, you gotta get soldier boy a Kodak on the couch.
Speaker 5: Hey, Kodak can be funny to both of them.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, Kodak could be funny because it ain't ain't no telling which Kodaks, which Kodak you're gonna get?
Speaker 6: Oh lord, okay, okay, here we go.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 1: Super Bowl prediction, Bill's Eagles or Bill's Rams? What do you think, o, Joe?
Speaker 5: I know one thing, the Bills part might be right. Yeah, it could be the Rams. It could be Seattle Broncos. Okay, well yeah you say that too, or Broncos.
Speaker 4: If Boat Knicks played like he played that yesterday, man, please, you might wa just shipping the little party right now.
Speaker 1: I thought Sean did a great job of calling the game. Bear down, Ken, oh Jo, That boy Luther Burton was cooking yesterday. This draft, nah, I think McMillan.
Speaker 4: Yeah, hey, McMillan and McMillan playing lights out. McMillan playing lights out over there in Carolina. Boy, But Luther Burton, he's smooth, that boy, smooth like butter Now.
Speaker 1: Uh Will Victor? Uh Brandon Nyuku is hustling backwards. It's sad, honestly. Do you think he had CTE super chat?
Speaker 6: I don't know. I don't know. I don't know.
Speaker 1: Look, I don't know what it is. I don't know what soured between him. Excuse me, and the forty nine ers. Yeah, but I ain't giving no money. I'm getting all that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's it's bad on it got it got to be real bad. It got to be bad to the point where I'd rather give it back the month for gonna be here.
Speaker 6: Yeah, who hmm?
Speaker 1: What happens first? Cow girls get to the ball or Ocho giving un his bread? Ps y'all ghost in this Yeah.
Speaker 5: But aren't getting his money? And shoot on Christmas? Shoot, I hit this guy, hit, I hit this mega million, shoot everybody in the goddamn chat. But we're gonna be good. Fifty nine hundred for everybody?
Speaker 6: How much?
Speaker 5: Pretty nine hundred?
Speaker 6: Who chair?
Speaker 5: Merry Christmas?
Speaker 6: Mike? Mike was a unk o.
Speaker 1: Your thoughts of what happened to Rob who directed the most classic movie speeches? A few good men up? Can you give the full speech? World War Time? You can't handle the truth? And that was you know what I wanted? You know, it had been interesting to like to like see Jack get ready for that scene because I'm sure nobody knew that was coming.
Speaker 6: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: Man, I love Jack Nixon as good as it gets a few good men. I loved him in Batman. Yeah, that's my guy.
Speaker 5: I like Jack, Yeah, Jack nice.
Speaker 6: He don't come out much in public now aetymorrow too his sons. As a matter of fact, the son's being in seat he got too and they look just like him. That's it.
Speaker 1: Thank you guys for joining us for another episode of Nightcap. As you watch the Pittsburgh Steelers move to eight and six thanks to a twenty eight fifteen twenty and fifteen win over the Miami Guppies. They're not the Dolphins until y'all start doing something. Y'all go to be the Guppies. Guys for joining us. I'm your favorite up. That is my partner and co hosts Liberty City's own Bengals Ring of fam Arterie, a former Pro Bowl and It All pro. He's Chad o Cho Senko Johnson. Please make sure you hit that subscribe button. Please make sure you hit the like button and go subscribe to the Nightcap podcast feed wherever you get your podcast from.
Speaker 6: We would like to thank each and every one of you for your support and you'll continue support.
Speaker 1: Those looking to purchase a baller to a shade by Laportier and you can't find it in a state or city near you, head to Laportier Kangnac dot com and order you a bottle. It is a premium bsop. It is the best taste in premium bsop Kanyak on the market. As you can see now we have the three seventy five. Please drink responsibly and stay safe. Go follow my media company page on all of its platforms. That's Shayshae Media and my clothing company eighty four with eighty four being spelled out.
Speaker 6: Vat Lincoln is also penned in the chat.
Speaker 1: We want to thank Kobe Parkinson for joining us talking a little bit about the Rams.
Speaker 6: He's having an.
Speaker 1: Outstanding season coming over from Seattle heading to the Rams. Look, when you got Sean Kvay and you got a Matthew Stafford throwing you the ball, it's hard if you're an offer, if you're a receiver or a tight end, a skill set player, is hard not to want to be in that office because you got a quarterback that can make every throw, and you have an offensive head coach that's an offensive coordinator that have a huge imagination things that you need to be successful on that side of the football. So thank you Kobe for joining us tonight, and thank you guys for being in the chat and joining us. After this game, the Steelers moved to eight and six, still half a game ahead of the Baltimore Ravens, thanks to a twenty eight fifteen win over the Guppies. I'm unc Keith Ocho. We're off tomorrow, but we'll see you Wednesday.
Speaker 6: Wednesday with the third member of the Big Three is so Joe. Thank you, guys for joining us.