Speaker 1: Transmitting America. Hope you had a great weekend. Welcome to Monday Show Morning Studio Morning, Back and Forth, Amy, Eddie, don't miss it. I'll give you a famous TV couple named the show. A couple easy ones, Ross and Rachel friends friends. Oh that's Amy Herd. When I have do a finger at somebody's direction. Okay, I'll watch now I'm doing that once to you got it? Jim and Pam's.
Speaker 2: Ploying it in order him him.
Speaker 1: Him, that's the office. Oh my gosh, what's happened this morning? Okay? Okay, So now I will go with Amy then Eddie.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay for like for every single one?
Speaker 3: Yes, okay, thank you, Uh, Marge and Homer, The Simpsons, Laura an Arcle Eddie, Family Matters correct, Beth and Rip.
Speaker 2: Yellowstone Correct?
Speaker 1: Whoa no chance? Okay? Walter and Skyler mm hmm.
Speaker 4: Walter and Skyler, Walter and Skyler, Walter and Skyler. I don't know why I'm thinking breaking bad Walter White. But he didn't have a girlfriend named Skyler? Oh or was her name Skyler? His wife?
Speaker 1: Answer? Breaking bad? Correct? Whoa Amy? Claire and Phil mm hmm. Modern Family, Yes, Claren, Phil dumpy.
Speaker 5: Damn.
Speaker 1: I was thinking Huxtable, Claire Tuxtable, Feel Tuxtable.
Speaker 2: I don't talk about that show. It just feel Coxtable.
Speaker 1: No, No, what's his name? Bill Cliff? Was it Cliff? Yeah? Uh, but you had me for a second.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 1: Marshall and Lily, Eddie, Marshall and Lily. What is that Marshall and Lily? Dude, I have nothing.
Speaker 4: I feel like it's a show that I didn't watch. Give me Gray's Anatomy. How I about your mother?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 1: No, Amy, Archie and Edith, I'm talking about Archie Bunker, Archie and Edith.
Speaker 2: I don't know the name of that show. There's a recline or maybe answer all in the family.
Speaker 1: Correct?
Speaker 2: What on earth?
Speaker 1: She knew that? Eddie Alan Peggy married with Children? Correct? Amy, Olivia and Fitts.
Speaker 2: Scandal?
Speaker 1: Correct? What on Amy? How do you know these? Eddie, Joey and Pacey Dawson's Creek. Yes, right now, Amy's up one, Amy, Tony and Carmela.
Speaker 2: Sopranos.
Speaker 1: Yep, she's so good at this. Eddie, Lorelei and Luke yep. Gilmore Girls, yep, Amy, Red and Kitty.
Speaker 2: That's seventies show.
Speaker 1: Boom Eddie, Martitia and Gomez Adam's family, yep, Amy, Nick and Jess.
Speaker 2: And Jess, Nick Nick, Nick and Jess, Nick Nick and like Jessica Simpson, Nick, Nick and Jess. I know I'm working through it in my brain. Nick and Jess, Nick and Jess. I don't know these people. I don't know Nick and Jess the newlyweds. Nick and Jess answer, Oh my gosh, big bang marry. I don't know Nick and Jess new girl.
Speaker 1: Oh so I believe we're tied. Okay, this one. If you get this one, Randall and Beth, you need this to tie Randall. Otherwise, Amy winds Randall and Beth now Beth's Yellowstone. So was she ever with a Randall? And when she broke up with a rip? Randall and Beth? Randall and Beth.
Speaker 4: I feel like this is a football show, right, They just feel like football characters. Randall and Beth give me Friday night Lights.
Speaker 1: This is us No, Okay, Amy, do you want the one that is going to be tie breaker?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Leslie and Ben.
Speaker 2: Leslie and Ben Leslie you.
Speaker 1: Don't know it. If you're Scrubs, no Parks and rag uh you win though. Good morning game, thank you, any job Amy, She's so good at this game. Do I hit it?
Speaker 7: Lunch is going to come back from the cruise. He's not going to have a voice, and he's going to be like, oh, it's my allergies. There's no allergies when you're at sea. How do you get allergies out of sea? There's no trees, there's no pollen or anything like that. It's not allergies. It's never been allergies. It never will be allergies.
Speaker 1: So that's a voice smail. We got lunch box. I'd like to hear your voice. Hey, drum roll, please lunchbox.
Speaker 6: I'm doing great, man, Okay, there were some flare ups on the boat. Allergies, allergies, you know, step stopping in Nassau, Key West. Uh been to me they have trees whatever it's called. I don't want to say it. Hey, they have trees. They have allergies. So they were flaring up on the ship.
Speaker 2: But man, it's like wherever there's a tree, it's any tree.
Speaker 1: I think it's wherever there's alcoholic. I'm being honest, but.
Speaker 6: I am going to say that I was able to come home this weekend and use some legra and all that and get rid of the allergies and I am back.
Speaker 1: Are you tired? I'm exhausted still even after a couple of days, there.
Speaker 6: Is no rest. I have three kids. I got home and it was like, oh, here we go.
Speaker 2: And the time change.
Speaker 1: Oh, I'm gonna tell you. I'm not a big time change effect your life kind of guy. Does you're not tired of the spring Ford You doesn't let me finish my talk in the middle of a sentence, Oh my god, everybody take it read Okay, there's a comma, not a period. I'm not usually a uh, time change affects me kind of guy. But I did wake up this morning and I was like, man, I feel like something's wrong, like some sum's a little up, And so I wear a or ring, not an AD and it'll tell me if there's like stress signs inside my body. No, no stress signs. I go and I have talked to Stanley, my dog. I'm like, hey, you feel a good today?
Speaker 8: Huh?
Speaker 1: And then I'm like, I think it's the hour change. Then yeah, now I think it's all you guys.
Speaker 2: Maybe maybe it is.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I took one breath pounced on me like in heale Oh my god.
Speaker 2: Because I feel strongly that spring forward is the painful one. Fall back obviously feels great.
Speaker 6: Yeah, feels so good.
Speaker 1: Extra hour?
Speaker 6: Why put it right at the end of the cruise, like we could have planned that better. That was rough?
Speaker 1: You mean the federal mandate of moving our hour?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Oh man, who he's still tired.
Speaker 6: Still tired, man, I'm telling you. I got home. My wife took a two hour nap. I was like, hey, hello, but.
Speaker 1: She spent a whole week watching all the kids.
Speaker 6: Yeah, what do you think I did? You don't spend a whole week working with two thousand people.
Speaker 1: You were having fun though. Drinking and boat can be.
Speaker 6: True there, Yes, both can be true.
Speaker 1: Guys, what happened? Because I'm just gonna go with lunchbox a side of the story.
Speaker 6: Oh my gosh, Oh do you know I'm gonna say, Oh, I go for you go ahead?
Speaker 1: And why is Morgan irresponsible?
Speaker 6: Oh my gosh, she is so irresponsible? Like it is time for Morgan to grow up like we are. It is what Friday morning and we got to get off the boat and they tell us to meet in this one spot by the sushi restaurant and we're there Morgan's there on time, has her three bags because she has so much stuff, and then she gets to editing her TikTok video that her and I did on the boat, and she's so engrossed in her phone, editing, editing, editing, editing. Oh look, all right, I got it posted. They're like time to get off the boat. Morgan gets up, walks off the boat and is loading her bags into the transportation to the airport, and she goes, oh, my gosh, where's my black bag. Where's my black bag? It has my computer and the five thousand dollars camera that belongs in our studio. Where is it? Oh my gosh, I must have left it on the ship. Lunch, take my bags. I gotta go find it. And she goes running back like they're gonna let her go back on the show.
Speaker 1: You can't get back on the ship.
Speaker 6: But we've already gone through customs, We've done it all. And she's just like, I'm out of here, and she just disappears. She left her bag on the ship with the two most expensive things she has because she was so engrossed in that social media.
Speaker 1: Man, it's time to realize that social media.
Speaker 2: She sounds so you want Morgan a girl, but yet you sounds elderly.
Speaker 6: I mean, guys, when you have a computer and a five thousand dollars camera, yeah, that should be your number one priority, not the TikTok video. Morgan.
Speaker 1: Our response is that exactly what happened.
Speaker 9: It's not totally inaccurate. This did happen.
Speaker 10: I did leave my bag on the ship, and it was irresponsible. I was editing a video, but I was also just exhausted. Guys, I'd been on that ship for eight days. I was not I was not in the right state of mind. I was so excited to get all my stuff and get back home. And yeah, I definitely had a huge brain fart moment, and I did. I left my bag on the GETA. I did thanks to a listener and Rick So, a listener messaged me on Instagram as I'm panicking, right, you can't get.
Speaker 1: Back on a show way.
Speaker 10: Yes, you cannot get back on the ship once you've gotten off.
Speaker 9: I learned that the very hard way.
Speaker 10: And so as I'm standing there, I'm trying to make all these phone calls, see who's left on the ship to bring me by bag, because they said if they had to go get it. It was going to take three to five hours to go through customs and get back to me, which I.
Speaker 9: Did not have. I didn't have that time, and.
Speaker 10: So I was calling everybody. Rick was searching for it. It was like a scavenger hunt for my bag on the ship. And then I just happened to pop back on Instagram and a listener named Chris. He sent a picture and was like, is this one of your guys' bags?
Speaker 2: Oh way, Oh that's crazy.
Speaker 6: Yeah, And I was like, oh my gosh, yeah, Chris, wait hip hip it's not hip hop hip hop?
Speaker 1: Oh wow, you got it. It's very Amy of you.
Speaker 9: I know.
Speaker 10: I had an Amy moment. And and yeah, Chris saved my life. He was like, I was like, where is that? Tell me where it is. He's like, here it is, this is the location.
Speaker 9: Rick went and got it, and Rick bought it off, brought it off the ship for me.
Speaker 1: So we talked to Morgan when she was on the boat. She said she'd want a bunch of money in the casino on our cruise, and did you bring all the cash back with you?
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, there's another great thing, guys, another irresponsible moment for Morgan.
Speaker 10: I had a rough last day, I forgot to cash them in.
Speaker 1: So you have chips, you have boat chips, has boat chips.
Speaker 6: Guys. She wakes me on that Friday morning, She's like, hey, so where do I cash in my chips? I said, girl, We're at port. The casino is closed.
Speaker 2: Wait, so what does she do? Wait until next year?
Speaker 6: We're going to different boat.
Speaker 1: You got to be able to mail them in or something, right.
Speaker 9: I don't know. I haven't done a whole lot of research yet. I'm not listen.
Speaker 10: The last day, louseybingo demon, I was not well. Okay, so that's why I did not catch chips in. I was three sheets to the wind.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and you're thinking, like one hundred and twenty five bucks A hundred bucks?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 6: No, no, no, Morgan, how many chips do you have?
Speaker 9: Three hundred and forty five dollars?
Speaker 2: WHOA, Okay, Well I've paid rey and chips before, so maybe she can. Ray will take them.
Speaker 6: I'll buy him for a hundred.
Speaker 2: He loves cruises.
Speaker 1: But I don't know. You have to go back on it that the same boat, Like we're doing the cruise again next year, and you, guys, if you want to come on the Cruise, Topshelf Country Cruise dot Com. If for somehow it's I already sold out. I mean, I don't know. There's a lot of people that have been signing up because we did a week's worth of content just talking about it. But if you want to go, Riley Green is the first performer that we signed to play on it. But Topshelf Country Cruise dot Com. Oh, we have more people to Laurna, Lena who was just on the show, Randy Howser, Christy more to be announced, but go. I'm assuming you can cast your chips in then, or you could sell them to Lunchbox for one hundred dollars. I don't know that that's a terrible deal.
Speaker 10: If it's all profit, I feel like I should take the risk and potentially catch them in next year.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna try.
Speaker 6: I mean, let me tell you. We were on a bus to the airport and we're driving away and Morgan is just standing outside the bus like a sad puppy dog, and we're all just like, all right.
Speaker 1: Morgan, for which reason? Camera, computer, camera, camera, computer, all of it? And can't you forgot like a baby or anything on there?
Speaker 9: I good have about this more honestly.
Speaker 1: Are you still exhausted?
Speaker 9: Oh yeah, I.
Speaker 10: Slept all weekend and I still feel like I got hit by a bus man.
Speaker 6: Question.
Speaker 1: Do you guys think that that's everybody coming off the cruise because they had a vacation or because you guys said it host so many things?
Speaker 11: I think, man, I think it's because we had to host so many things. Like if you go on a vacation, you're probably relaxed, right, there's no stress, like, there's no like time, there's no clocks.
Speaker 6: You just have to be wherever you can sleep whenever you want. That wasn't the case for us. And then I had an appearance on Saturday night, I got back and I had to work on Saturday. I mean, I'm just so.
Speaker 1: Ting worker over here. That's right. Maybe you went to see and came back a different person. Any chance I'm a change man, Give me number two, RAYMONDO.
Speaker 12: Hey, I was just commenting about Lunchbox having a red card. I worked in customer service and in hospitality at resorts. Typically that means that you have refused to put a credit card on file for charges, and so you get the red card or whatever your hospitality service gives you. But typically that is the reason love you guys by that's not.
Speaker 6: The reason on this cruise ship. The cruise ship had red and blue because when they have performances, they can't fit everybody in the performances. So you have a red or a blue, or if your talent, you have a black, so you can go into either show.
Speaker 1: So like Eddie and I did two performances, so we had a red show and then a blue show.
Speaker 6: Right, and the red show was the first show. Is I tried to go to this se I Can show and I had to sneak past the people.
Speaker 1: Is that even something we should do though, sneak sneak past things.
Speaker 6: I had to go out onto the deck, walk, find the last door, sneak in there, and go into the audience. It is awesome.
Speaker 2: I mean, I don't think anybody else is trying to sneak. If they want to come, they go to the appropriate time. He was just trying to sneak because I think he wanted content. I don't know, Yeah, he's trying to get video second Instagram.
Speaker 1: They didn't just want to see from the top corner. He kept I like, you almost to have got court marshal or whatever they do to you on a boat.
Speaker 6: Well, I couldn't get down to the bottom. Yeah, I didn't ever blue card.
Speaker 1: All right, one more.
Speaker 12: The cruise has been the best thing for my life right now. It's great. Lunchbox is pure entertainment, and he needs to stay all seven days and I have to go next year. Are killing it? It's great. I love it.
Speaker 13: Have it to day by.
Speaker 1: So many people reached out and said the red card drama was the funniest thing they had heard in months. No, it wasn't a bit. I swear to everybody listening. I had nothing to do with it. I promise you. I did not say let's give a lunch box lesser card. If anything, I would have made sure that he got a black card. I didn't know anything about it. Scuba didn't either. We don't know how that happened. Do you do you believe me?
Speaker 6: I believe you do you like Scuba? I believe Scuba. But also people like that's real, Like people online. I saw people saying they don't have blue and red cards on a cruise. That's that's just made up.
Speaker 1: That was real.
Speaker 6: No, that's legit real.
Speaker 1: Because there are so many people, and that theater was like a thousand people and two thousand people on the boat. I don't know what the number is. Everybody can't get in, soy like I did two shows and we had two shows. Scotty mcray did two shows, and.
Speaker 6: That's what they did with dinners too. Is like the like if you had a red card, you went to dinner second, So you went to the shows first and then you went to dinner where the blue card was at dinner while the red card was at the show.
Speaker 2: But also that aside, like can you picture of sitting around being like, oh, what, what crazy story should we come up with? Let's invent red cards and blue cards. It'll be so dramatic, Like I don't want is that what some people think we do?
Speaker 1: I think it was so good and maybe this is a testament to us not being that good. They were like, that's so good. You had to have made that up. I no, No, lunchbox had a lesser card than everybody, and we had nothing to do with it.
Speaker 6: And I think the icing on top was on. I could only get tap water. I think that not even bottled water. But I couldn't even get bottled water on the ship for the first three days.
Speaker 2: Funny, I don't even know that next year, I'm going to have anything to drink.
Speaker 1: Okay, he's still hurt.
Speaker 2: I cannot think about it. Also, I opened up my email and I got some email from a husband and wife.
Speaker 1: On the phone reminding you of the fun you had. Dear Pineapple buddy.
Speaker 2: You could say, even though we had no idea who you were at first, you ended up enancying our vacation. It says loved hearing some quote fun facts about you. I'll leave it at that, as I pres.
Speaker 1: Leave it at that. What in the world we need to get checked?
Speaker 2: I presume someone screens your messages.
Speaker 6: What in the world, I'm like, God, what.
Speaker 9: Did I say?
Speaker 5: Now?
Speaker 1: What did you do?
Speaker 2: I'm not worried I did anything. I think I met them on the dance floor.
Speaker 1: Oh that's how it starts. But call us if you want our phone numbers eight seven, seven seventy seven. Bobby again, not ads, because if you want to come and be on the cruise next year, it's up now, top shelf Country Cruise. This is not an ad for that. I guess it kind of is. But we're not getting paid to say it. We're just saying we're doing it again. Uh, yeah, we would love for you guys to come. You can call us now back in a second. Do you want the kind of good news? Do you want the crazy news? Do you want to call her?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 1: My want choice, dealers choice, go crazy news. Okay, the airplane where they had to get on everybody's hands. We're up, going, I didn't hijack plane? What on earth? That Southwest flight?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Okay, so a Southwest flight from Nashville to Fort Lot that was forced to divert to Atlanta after a reported security threat involving a passenger. When the plane landed at Hartsville Jackson Atlanta Airport, police boarded you guys watch the video. Yeah, they went in fully like gear tactical, gear guns and I have the audio that this is from Karluska. P here you.
Speaker 14: Go, stand up.
Speaker 1: I'm nervous just hearing that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like I I was curious, like, were those the flight attendants that kept repeating.
Speaker 1: Oh that's everybody, that's everybody on the foe.
Speaker 2: I remember did they make them? Like? That's what I was curious about, Like are they making them repeat it? Why were they repeating it? It was freaking me out.
Speaker 1: It was freaky to see. Also Ray messaged me. He was like, I was almost on that floor. What did you get more so than he really was?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 1: No, so also it doesn't know, but also it sounds like the lyric for do you guys know too long crew? Yeah, back in the day, it's like head down up. Do you remember that song? Yeah? Yeah, oh I know. So it turns out they took a guy off a plane and in the video I saw you could see them pull the guy off the plane very quickly in the background. Do you guess see that?
Speaker 2: No, Yeah, they noticed him. He didn't have his hands up.
Speaker 1: He was the only one.
Speaker 6: Yeah, got him.
Speaker 2: He's like his heads up and hands are down, head over his belly.
Speaker 1: Uh. So police took him out off the plane passed away to more than three hours, while ath already checked the aircraft on luggage of police dogs. They were eventually moved to a new plane reached Fort Lauderdale round four am, turning the two hour flight into a nine hour ordeal. Listen, if I'm chanting anything, I don't like it. I'm traumatized. I don't care what the chant is. Ray, Why were you almost on this plane?
Speaker 15: Yes, so we were, and we moved our flight up we would have been sitting in the waiting area. We would have arrived, been right there when he was potentially getting on that plane, because it was Fort Lauderdale, Nashville southwest, all the same, all the words you said, I got very lost.
Speaker 6: I'm pretty sure it was Nashville to Fort Lauderdale.
Speaker 15: Right, and we were going Fort Lauderdale to Nashville, so we would have been right there when he was boarding the plane. Because you passed those people a little too close for comfort. Good thing we changed our flight to earlier in the day.
Speaker 1: Reacts like he was one of the people that were on a flight at nine to eleven that didn't get on. Yeah, that's what. That's what kind of when he told me I was almost on that phone. Yea.
Speaker 6: If the cruise would have been a week later, we would have been getting on that flight going to Fort Lauderdale.
Speaker 1: Also, they pulled everybody off flights in Kansas City yesterday and they were out on the tarmat.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, what was that about.
Speaker 1: I don't know, right, were any chance on that one.
Speaker 15: No, Scuba was on a different one as well, but it was, yes, the later one.
Speaker 1: So luckily Scuba.
Speaker 15: Didn't come in contact with that man either.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I don't think the man.
Speaker 1: I don't think the man did anything.
Speaker 6: Did he No, they said no charges, nothing. It was all misunderstanding what happened.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna be annoyed if it's misunders.
Speaker 6: Supposedly the reports when it came out, we're saying he said he was gonna bowl out the plane and remember the bathroom.
Speaker 1: What someone said that they were just gonna take it out. Oh yeah, They're like, I'm a little bit room and that's what I think of every time this happens.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and that's what they were saying online. But then they landed, they had to divert it to Atlanta. They did this and South was said, oh, no charge is just misunderstanding. I'm like, what you rip this dude out of a plane? That's crazy.
Speaker 1: Swat team and all over social media now with a misunderstanding.
Speaker 2: That's why I was saying, I'd be a little upset. It looks like Kansas City there was a bomb threat in the parking garage and terminal area, so the entire airport was evacuating.
Speaker 1: People were outside on the tarmac. H Yeah. That story was a home depot where they were like, oh the blow is out.
Speaker 6: Yes.
Speaker 1: In twenty nineteen, Witchita, Kansas bathroom guy was overheard saying, y'all need to get y'all need to get out of here because I'm fixing the blow. That's something I would say a store employed. Another customer overheard this, called nine one one and reported a bomb threat.
Speaker 4: Oh no, hey, how about the guy on the plane, though, like shoot the video like multiple I mean still, like, that's the last thing I would think of doing.
Speaker 1: When cops are busted in the plane, you're going hands up man, like I'm making in my phone.
Speaker 2: One guy I saw he was filming and he was really calm, but I guess his wife or girlfriend over to the left of him, she's like crying and he's like filming. He's like it's okay, And I'm like, oh my gosh, y, I'll like be comforting her. But also, yeah, it I guess it's good to like if you can document, I would document.
Speaker 1: Yeah, i'd have been phone in it. You would have gosh, that's scary, sad, damn phone. But I'd been saying it so they knew I was being completely transparent.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: You want to kind of got it. It's me at mid news. Okay, Travis Kelsey's coming back.
Speaker 8: To what?
Speaker 2: I don't know he left?
Speaker 1: Well, we talked about is he going to retire?
Speaker 2: So did we talk about it if he's going to retire or did he retire?
Speaker 1: No, No, it was is he going to retire? So he's not your Taylor Swift curiosity is not a peak today, So I guess.
Speaker 2: I guess not No, but I get well, I know where I'm confused. Is he never It just was questionable if he'd return, and now we have confirmation he's definitely returning.
Speaker 1: Yes, I imagine he comes back to the Chiefs, but they're going, is he going to come back to the Chiefs, So.
Speaker 2: He would maybe go to another team?
Speaker 1: Well that if he doesn't come back to the Chiefs, that would mean he would go to another.
Speaker 2: Has he ever played for another NFL team?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 1: But I think though he'll come back to the Chiefs and just probably take less money. If I'm guessing pure speculation.
Speaker 2: I mean, this last season wasn't his best, right.
Speaker 1: It wasn't that whole team's best. Okay.
Speaker 2: I just feel like I would want to go out on a high.
Speaker 1: I think everybody would. Yeah, sometimes I don't happen now, I know, but I.
Speaker 2: Just feel like it's a little risky.
Speaker 1: Okay, well I'm glad.
Speaker 2: Okay, what else?
Speaker 1: I have a caller, but I think we're going to be out of time. I can grab it. I grab it, grab it. Margaret and tallahassees on Hey, Margaret, Oh are you there? Margaret? Hey? Would you tell your your Amy? You passed Amy on the cruise story.
Speaker 13: Well, we hung out with Amy a couple of times. Amy, I'm the one in the ole miss shirt.
Speaker 16: Oh hey, and hey, And we told her goodbye in the casino at like midnight when she said she was leaving the next morning, and we went to the DJ or radio disco dancing or something, and h two o'clock in the morning, we passed the Martini.
Speaker 13: Bar and Amy was still at the Martini Bar, sitting there, was looking like she had no intention to leave. We didn't speak. We kept on going and we were like, oh, that's gonna hurt tomorrow.
Speaker 2: And it did and.
Speaker 13: Clearly, and it did. Everything they are saying is one hundred percent true.
Speaker 1: Eddie posted a picture of Amy. Eddie had done a carousel from the cruise and it was like, this is fun, this is fun. This is fun. And there's one picture of Amy just looking like she wants to die through the bottom of the boat and die. Yeah, I found it in my album. I'm like I have to post that. Yeah, thanks us too. Good Night one though, because Amy introduced Eddie and I during both of our shows. Amy's just like top of the world. She goes, man, I don't know if it's the water, but these he's just hit so different here, and She's like, I just had a little to drink.
Speaker 2: I had three SIPs.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it took it took a turn.
Speaker 2: It took a turn. Well, yeah, that's why. No more candy mar I mean, basically, they're called leechy Martini's with the leachies the fruit, but we're just gonna call it candy Martini. I cannot have that. I'm not allowed. I'm not allowed.
Speaker 1: You got a whole year of bunce back the taste too good. Get a whole year to bounce back, build that tolerance up. You got a hold.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, I think I'm good.
Speaker 1: You guys hit us up if you want. Eight seven, seven seventy seven. Bobby Boy.
Speaker 8: Anonymous the question tu.
Speaker 1: Hello, Bobby Bones. My husband recently spent a one thousand dollars on a profession course that he says we'll improve his skills and make him more valuable at work. But he did not discuss spending that one thousand dollars with me first or not in a crisis. But money is tight right now and that purchase definitely affects our budget. He sees it as an investment in our future and thinks I should be supportive. I feel blindsided. I'm not against him growing professionally. I just thought big expenses were something that we agree to talk about. Am I being controlling for expecting a conversation or is this a basic respect issue in our marriage? Signed four figure Frustrated. I first like to say you're not wrong for your feelings. I'd like to start with that you're not wrong for your feelings to feel this way, because well, feelings aren't wrong, and I think how you acted on it's probably fine too. But I think both things can be true. I think one it can be true he shouldn't have done this if you have a rule. If you don't have a rule, make the rule now, Like this can be something you learned from this right here, you can actually assign a dollar amount to you don't spend this unless we talk about it. God, if it was pretty vague, I can understand a little confusion. Although I do think he did it trying to get away with it. Yeah, but I do also oh yeah on her side, Oh yeah, okay, and I am too kind of And now I'll definitely come to you and let you say your thing. If it was really a course that he took that is going to help him grow, maybe he felt uncomfortable asking about it because he knew you would say, Hey, I don't know.
Speaker 2: That we have it right now, and maybe it's a different course.
Speaker 1: Well, and maybe you're right, but maybe he does feel so bullish about it that this can actually change the trajectory of our life and the money that we make because I can get a promotion. I'm not going to argue those because I think he could have been doing it from a good place, but also he should have said something about it. This gives you now the opportunity to discuss a very healthy boundary with money in your relationship, and it is we don't spend this much without talking about it. I also think whenever you go to him, because you should, because he's going to avoid it. He's not going to bring this up and be like, hey, I think we should talk about how I screwed up. Rarely happens. You should go to him and say, hey, like I've been thinking, I understand why you do that, and thank you because I know you're just doing that for us to grow. But it would help me in the future if we da da da da da. And I know you're kind of lying by going that because I know you're mad at him. We have to be talked to like that or we get defensive as men. Where's your stupid?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I like that approach and replace the word butt with and like, do exactly what you just said and be like, I know you're doing this for us and you want to grow, and this is how it made me feel, and when that happens, this would probably be a better method and spell it out for him.
Speaker 1: We need that too.
Speaker 2: Yes, come to me, let's have a conversation. I want to support you. If this is a goal and dream of yours and it's going to better our family, I'm all for it. But her question about is you know, is this a respect thing? Or like, am I just being silly? I'm paraphrasing obviously, but it's a respect thing.
Speaker 1: I don't know that he doesn't respect her. I think that he knows, he would have got to know, and probably thinks this is for the better good.
Speaker 2: He just that's not respecting her.
Speaker 1: I hear you. I just want to meet you at I think he sees Yep, this is gonna hurt in our relationship a minute. But I do think it's for the greater good of our family.
Speaker 2: Okay, So if you don't want to call it disrespect, what do you want to call it?
Speaker 1: Him having to make an uncomfortable decision?
Speaker 2: Oh, he's being a leader, Okay, because she doesn't She's just a little woman. She doesn't know.
Speaker 1: Didn't say that at all, didn't say that at all. It definitely could have been the other way too. I'm just saying, if he would have spent a thousand bucks on a golf trip a thousand bucks on a television.
Speaker 2: I get that, that's totally different.
Speaker 1: I feel like this is probably a course in something he doesn't even love doing. But what he loves doing is providing for his family.
Speaker 2: Okay, I just think moving forward, Yeah, if they haven't already had, if they already I was talking to the I'm talking to the to the to the husband here. I think that if they haven't had a very you're in direct conversation about money now and having an amount that they if Hey, if it costs this amount or more, we have a talk that can come from this, and I can cut absolutely. Then now you have a new opportunity to make that the rule. And if he does it again, you know that they say, fool me once, shame on me, for me twice, shame on you.
Speaker 1: I feel like I'm just limping out of this one. Hey, I take the brunt over there?
Speaker 4: Should she ask for a receipt because I'm not convinced that you bought a thousand dollars class?
Speaker 1: Interesting perspective.
Speaker 2: Wait, surely, surely it was on the bill.
Speaker 1: Hey, you have a great point. I mean there, I don't know a lot of dudes.
Speaker 2: So wait, what was the class called?
Speaker 1: Again? Something to make you better at work? I don't know that.
Speaker 2: Ain't a class like a masterclass program? Interesting?
Speaker 1: You can learn, you have to not even you can. You have to learn from this, and you have to as a unit progress in a more healthy way from this. You have to This is the opportunity to grow. Friend, that you have to Uh, okay, man, I took my come up into that one. I didn't or I don't know, man, and we really gave it to me. You can.
Speaker 2: I've given this before, but I love it. I got it from the share pick.
Speaker 1: She made me pick my switch and then I got going.
Speaker 2: And this is from Kat, who's the therapist on my podcast. She's my co host. This is an intentional dialogue script. What you do is you go to your husband. You say when you blank feel in what he did? I felt blank put in your feelings. The story I made up from this situation was blank, which can be The story I made up was that you completely do not respect me.
Speaker 1: But I really do cause I'm working hard with the.
Speaker 2: Family and what I need is blank. Fill that in. And so those that those four things. If you do an intentional dialogue script, which is approaching this with care like you, this will not cause a blow up fight.
Speaker 1: Thank you for the email. I feel like we had a little blow up out ourselves here. All right, there, you go close it up. Part the question is because the daylight saving time and it's now been we're back. We're back, baby, But should we permanently shift it? Not a whole hour, just thirty minutes. No, No, that would be real confusing.
Speaker 2: No, I don't like that at all. No, I can barely do it with an hour, the thirty to half hour. No, you and feel it's the confusion.
Speaker 1: Well, I thought everybody just wanted daylight saving time to stay forever. That's what they're saying, Like, instead of doing it a full hour, just do it thirty minutes. Is that like meeting in the middle or something. Well, yes, that'd be exactly what that is. I mean, just let's just keep it. So we sprung forward this weekend and a congressman in Florida thinks we should just do half instead of permanent standard or daylight time because everybody's like it's too much, it's too little. School, He's like, okay, let's just do something's compromise. Let's do it half and then keep it there.
Speaker 2: Even me trying to comprehend what you're saying is confusing. So I don't like it.
Speaker 1: You understand the thirty minutes, right.
Speaker 2: I understand thirty minutes. But then, like I think Eddie and I both like our brains don't like this too confusing?
Speaker 1: Dude?
Speaker 9: How is it confusing?
Speaker 2: So it's like when it's spring forward.
Speaker 1: Instead of doing it an hour, you just do thirty minutes.
Speaker 2: So at midnight we roll back to eleven thirty, yes, or a spring forward. So at midnight it becomes twelve thirty.
Speaker 1: It's at two am atour band specific but yes, it's at two am it becomes two thirty hours three?
Speaker 2: No, no, thank you?
Speaker 1: Why are you guys?
Speaker 4: Yeah, man, we have this, you know the different Oh it's oh to the number.
Speaker 1: The whole half an hour thing, that's.
Speaker 2: Just too This is like what what like is then then on your kitchen clock, all you have to do, like on your oven, is you just mess with the hour on.
Speaker 1: Then you just mess with the mite. You have to do thirty thirty times.
Speaker 2: No, but not even the thirty say you don't say you don't change it right at the at the top of the hour. Then you're like, if it's if it's if it's two o four, then you got to go to thirty four. No, no, no, no, no no, I.
Speaker 4: Don't understand why this is even an option, Like thirty minutes.
Speaker 1: You guys are insane? No, okay, so are you against this? Where we are now? It's a good time, right, stays later, a little lighter, lighter, a little later. You want to keep it here?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I want whichever one gives us more daytime, now, the new one, this one? Then, yes, keep it here?
Speaker 1: Which is the original one? Like, what's the og?
Speaker 2: Who knows? Let's just pretend this is the og time? But you're telling me. If we adopt this, then in the fall we go back thirty minutes. Like now, then, oh that's so stupid.
Speaker 1: Do you like it? You like the thirty minutes? No one's gonna feel the difference. There's no difference in anything except except it cuts it in half. For people going, well, no, you don't want kids at the bus stop because it's so dark in the morning, then you it just is a thirty It's a nice buffer. I'm big compromised guy. Wow, I didn't think about the morning.
Speaker 4: Okay, so if we have more time, more light during the day, that morning is going to be dark.
Speaker 8: Huh.
Speaker 1: It's it's just thirty minute difference. It doesn't matter. You guys totally flipped out. Did not expect it, And I think both of you guys need to like allonsk the break?
Speaker 2: Who is it? Somebody?
Speaker 1: I think it's a pretty decent idea because people are fighting so hard about it. It's like, let's mee in the middle.
Speaker 2: I just feel like grabbing our heads around thattain is going to be hard.
Speaker 1: Wendy's is hiring a chief tasting officer like that. It pays one hundred thousand dollars a year, really, and so what do we do? Just taste food all day? Basically just taste haest Wendy stuff a post videos about it. Guys, that is not a bad idea, that's pretty legit. Yeah, Wendy's Chief Tasting Officer dot com. You should apply to that. I think you can do both jobs.
Speaker 2: I saw as part of their marketing for this on Instagram as they put up a screenshot at the McDonald's CEO taking a tiny bite of that BURGERI oh yeah, yeah, h but Wendy's. Wendy's is the picture of him doing that as their marketing campaign for hiring.
Speaker 1: It's good to work if you can get it. Where's the where's the job at? You have to move? I think you could probably do it remote because you're doing it from your friend.
Speaker 2: Well, I wonder if you have to go into the facility where they test food or do you just like drive through to any Windy's Usy, I have.
Speaker 1: A Windy's right down the road from my house. Sounds like you're ready to go. Then one other story, A woman in Utah has been arrested after she allegedly served alcohol to numerous kids at a birthday party last weekend, including an eleven year old boy who was found passed out with a bottle of liquor.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, So this was not on accident.
Speaker 1: Box thirteen Now with the story of forty year old Christina Lynso was arrested after a police say she served alcohol to miners at a birthday party, including children as young as eleven years old.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh.
Speaker 1: Officers responding to the home found multiple teams intoxicated, including a thirteen year old girl who was staggering an eleven year old boy passed out in the basement with a liquor bottle nearby. Of the fifteen to twenty miners tested, six were positive for alcohol. I wonder what the motivation was here, I mean, just could it have been confusion? Wasn't That's what I was thinking? Like?
Speaker 2: Was there an adult punch and a kid's punch?
Speaker 1: And Martina in the cann situation. So what you're saying, I'm saying, I don't know what I'm saying, So I'm not going she was purposely wanted to see a bunch of drunk kids, cause I don't know that for sure.
Speaker 4: In high school, we had a mom that was cool, this is eleven eleven, no, no, no, I get it, and we were we were like seventeen eighteen. But there was a mom, one of my buddies moms.
Speaker 1: She was so cool. She would buy a bureaul.
Speaker 2: Okay, see, but I don't I get seventeen eighteen. Like I was just thinking about one of my friend's moms from high school and we were fourteen maybe, like we had to get dropped off at this house. We couldn't even drive, and they did not care. They're like, I'm thinking, Okay, it was eleven and fourteen. That's that's a big difference in age too. But still we were way too young for them to be like we thought at the time quote unquote cool. Yeah, but now that we're adults and parents, they're not cool. It's not cool, not cool, not cool at all.
Speaker 1: The final line of the story underneath all the pictures and ads, because sometimes I don't keep you going when it shows me all the ads and you know how that works, I think. And a page it says during interviews with police, it has learned that she had allegedly provided the alcohol to miners and encourage them all to drink.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what Edie and you were talking about. There were cool.
Speaker 1: You're black person, You're right, Amy, it's quote unquote, they're qute.
Speaker 2: Unquote because in high school we thought it was cool, and then now I'm like, what in the.
Speaker 1: But even then that's high school. This is eleven year old.
Speaker 8: I know.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I know. It's like way too young. All of it's too young.
Speaker 1: Throw the book at her, or Maker, just drink so much like when you if you got caught like smoke in you make it supposed to. Maker, just drink over and over and over again. If there's one thing of all the things that I could buy that I haven't bought, I'd love to buy a bunker. I'd love to have a bunker built. I see on TikTok these guys will build. They they'll take a huge hole in their yard and sometimes they'll you know, get some machinery to do it, and then they'll buy one of those like train containers. Oh yeah, drop it in there, do like a stare thing down, then recover it and then build a bunker in that. It's pretty. That turns me on, Like that's the kind of stuff that I love. A bunker. Amy knows I love bunkers. Yes, I don't have a bunker.
Speaker 2: But I know he'd like to dream about them.
Speaker 1: Guys, my birthday's coming up. Did you guys get me a bunker?
Speaker 2: No, because I know the kind of bunker you're gonna want, and it's four hundred thousand dollars.
Speaker 1: We can start with something small, though, right, and build well.
Speaker 2: He doesn't want a small one, he wants.
Speaker 1: A fat boy, so Amy sent me. Well, glad you guys. Amy sent me a video. This is from I think ABC Australia about this guy who goes and builds bunkers for billionaires. Yes, would you mind hitting.
Speaker 17: That quest far Zuckerberg tape, Brothers Kardashians.
Speaker 1: How many of his bill gates?
Speaker 6: He's got eleven.
Speaker 1: He's got eleven bunkers.
Speaker 17: You'll see how tall my bunker is.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 17: Normally you would think of bomb shelters about this tall, about seven feet tall. But look how tall mine are? This is my fat boy. Oh wow, gee, it's like an apartment. It's bigger than a New York apartment. We can put two of these together, three of these. Tape Brothers got six of these put together.
Speaker 1: Six.
Speaker 17: Yeah, and as he says, he's going to have stripper poles.
Speaker 2: Hopefully the Tape Brothers locked themselves in there and they.
Speaker 1: Can on the key.
Speaker 17: And if you're curious what it costs, it's only four hundred thousand dollars.
Speaker 2: So if the Tape Brothers bought six of these, that's nearly three million.
Speaker 17: Well that's three point nine.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I hope you got a deposit.
Speaker 17: Wealthy people are not cutting any corners. Okay, imagine this. You're building a house and you have a secret passage. It opens up and it reveals a staircase or a hash that leads down to a private bunker. So, making houses with secret passages, through secret walls, with secret bunkers, it's just a very end thing. When I started making the bunkers in twenty eleven, people put the odds of a seeing a civil war or a World War three in their lifetime about one percent. Right now it's over fifty percent.
Speaker 1: What have you done bunkers for Zuckerberg? Take crazy?
Speaker 2: Huh?
Speaker 1: I mean yeah, I have one. I know it's I'm hard to buy for you guys have told me that that that's the thing.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, that's a lot of money. I mean that's that's a lot of money. Okay, I got a loan.
Speaker 1: Dude.
Speaker 4: The way he was talking about how you can do a connection from your house of the bunker, that's legit.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, hidden walls, slides.
Speaker 1: And the thing is, it'd be kind of like when you take a bunch of food or you order stuff the movies eater, and then you eat it all before it starts. I'd be all in the bunker, all the food in there. I put all the best food in there, and I eat it all, and all of a sudden, the world's ending and I'm in there, and I'm like, dang, where all my rollos? Guys?
Speaker 2: Who are the Tate brothers?
Speaker 1: Oh Andrew Tait? I don't Yeah, okay, He's not somebody that would come across your algorithm. He's mister like. He's a man's man. Woman needs to be in her place. He's a terrible dude. Oh that's why I said lock him in there. Yeah, then he has he got trouble. I think like trafficking. Oh you may have to look.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, this brings me to my next point about bunkers. We need to background check anybody that gets one because they can't be hiding people.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is like, that's a good point. Andrew Tate and his brother Tristan were charged in Romania in June twenty twenty three with human trafficking organized crime group. But he's very famous on social media.
Speaker 2: Well, his bunker needs welfare checks.
Speaker 1: I would like a bunker, so go fund me anybody. Yeah, we can start one of my for a bunker. Anyway. Amy sent me that knowing that I'm a big bunker guy.
Speaker 2: They look legit like it's pretty crazy.
Speaker 1: I got my certificate in CPR. Yeah, we did a couple of months ago. Thank you. I'll talk for me. I'll talk for me. So a couple of months ago we went and took a class on baby CPR, and then we did adults while we were there. Why not do adults CPR already there we did the shockers. Oh you did a d learned about that how to do it on adults and babies? So I'm certified now, I don't know what to do, Like, I don't think I can teach it. Can't teach you do now? No, you can't certified? Didn't can you use it?
Speaker 2: It's like if you wanted a babysit, it'll come in handy. I think about that. Yes, I get on craig No, what's care dot com?
Speaker 1: What's the list babysitters, Angie's list. I got on Angie's list now and be a babysitter. But if any of us like needed you, but I don't need to show you the card while you're unconscious.
Speaker 2: Now you're It's okay, guys, I got the certain gigs you have coming up, like just added to your resume.
Speaker 5: Hm.
Speaker 1: I am now certified in CPR. So we did all that. We did?
Speaker 2: You know what?
Speaker 1: Babies mostly need to be turned over and hit on the back and something they're choking. Yeah, that's when they're choking.
Speaker 4: But if their heart stops, you need to do the little finger push.
Speaker 1: Uh okay, not anymore. They've changed that. Come on, tell me for those that are wondering about baby CPR in the last few months, there are no it's no fingers. It was like that for twenty years. It's now two thumbs and two thumbs, and it's faster because you do adults to staying alive at that pace, you do babies with two thumbs to what song to nine to five. It's a little faster because baby, it's hard to be working nine to five. What a way to make a live that's but that's what that's what's up. If it's if a baby's choking, you turn it over and you give it five boom boom booms on the back, and then you turn it over and you do two thumbs in the middle. And the thing about CPR that I realized too is you have to let it totally, like reconcile. It was like if you push down and you just come up a little bit, you can't go like push, Look, you gotta push down. Let it come all the way up. Okay, push push push, push push, And then did an adult and then you look down and see the chest. It's a whole thing. We did it and the adult thing, do you is there no more? There's no more mount to mouth? Right, So I don't recommend mounts the mouth because so many people do it wrong. Oh with the baby, mount to mouth you have to do over the whole thing, day, over the whole thing. I guess if it's a really really small baby, just put the whole head in your mouth. Oh uh No, they don't really recommend that. They recommend when when you call nine one one, you tell someone, you tell someone specifically. You don't say, can someone call nine one one? You go, you blue shirt, call nine one one, and then you keep going until someone gets there. And then we did the whole two pumps with a baby. If you do pumps with your hand, you just do one hand locked with a human with an adult.
Speaker 4: That's I did the whole thing. And then what are the numbers on the pumps? Oh, let's say adults, what's the number?
Speaker 1: Like ten? Break? No, I don't. You don't stop, you just keep going, You keep going till somebody gets there. I'm start to fight. So I feel like I can say with a baby, before you go to the mouth, it's thirty. Then two puffs. God, that's such good information. Man thumbs, two thumbs. Okay. On choking, If baby's choking and conscious, you don't go with your finger to pull it out, right. That was the old is You turn it over and you go back five times.
Speaker 2: What's the song?
Speaker 1: I don't know, let's pick one. Now there's no song. Well, I'm gotten back touting girl I love and I'm like, you try that one. No, no, not that one.
Speaker 2: No songs, just things.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and if a pack consciously, but then you do the thumbs up front. If there's no there is a point where you can go in and try to get it at they're unconscious. Now did you you use the ad machine? Right, it's on a baby. You put one on the front, one on the back. Yeah, and the machine tells you. It tells you everything, what to do. The machine tells you everything. So you turn it on. It's like, how's your day and I'm like, well, not great, I'm using you okay, good to know. And then it says back away on the adult. You do one and it tells you just everybody know, it's very I have to grab one of these. You put one, it tells you on the chest basically upper chest, and one on the side like where the ribs are. Yeah, and then you'll have to yeel clear because I thought that was like the keyword, like car.
Speaker 4: I don't know, it doesn't I did it even what's so cool about that is. It even tells you if the person doesn't.
Speaker 2: Need it, yeah, put it on, and they're like, yeah, you're good.
Speaker 1: It never said you're yeah, you're good, but it'll say something like detecting harder regulation or something, Yes, you can remove pads or whatever. We bought a machine for the house. Yeah, that's awesome. Because she was also like, you have a poll and there are people here, and she's like, you don't have to, but you're gonna have a baby. She keeping your car, she said so many times, like athletic events kids, it's like just having your car. And we were like, all right, we'll take one. That's such a good idea. So we have were well, wouldn't have it yet, but did that a couple months ago? How much is one of those roun hundred.
Speaker 4: Bucks that's worth it? You can save up to get something like that's worth it?
Speaker 1: I mean, you don't want to be when you whisper that to me, you think some listeners may kind of wanted to hide.
Speaker 3: It felt like asking this, Yeah, I thought it would be really expensive.
Speaker 1: Well that is no, no, but I thought I was gonna be like two million. Oh.
Speaker 2: If you're like they're like, you don't have to have it, just keep it in your car.
Speaker 1: Holy crab. So yeah, I'm pretty proud of that. We went through, went to all the classes school. Babies are are are built to make it, They're a built to survive. Yeah, and there I was, what.
Speaker 2: I know where you got that from.
Speaker 1: The ribs are full cartilage.
Speaker 2: Oh I thought you got that from Paradise.
Speaker 1: Oh they did happen on Paradise too.
Speaker 2: You're right, God, that's where I was like, Dang, babies are resilience.
Speaker 1: It's not a spoiler, is it not at all?
Speaker 2: But trust me, I thought about it three times before it came out of my babies.
Speaker 1: Ribbed pages are full cartilage. And they're like, go give it to business. And they're also saying, because we're practicing on the adult dummy, because you have to push hard and the thing has like sensors like if you do it right, it gives you two green lights. And so I was getting two green lights. But I was like, I feel like I'm pushing hard, like I might break asternum. She's like, here's the thing. Uh, you break sternum, they're alive. You don't break a starnum, they're possibly dead. Yeah, so if you do a broken sternum for a live person is okay. And that may not be like by the rule book, but I remember them telling me that my fear was what if I break someone's ribs. They're like, okay, but if you break their ribs are still alive. I think they'll get over it. They'll be happy with it's worth saving their life. So took the class. Anybody needs saving real quick? Not yet, man, not yet.
Speaker 6: Okay.
Speaker 1: So what I want to do is I got a bunch of cheerios for everybody. I want everybody to start eating. I just want to test something out. So eat these cheerios and maybe we'll check in later on the show. See everybody's doing okay.
Speaker 2: Employee of the Year.
Speaker 1: Yes, I was talking to Luke and I said, give me your best piece of dad advice. Give me some advice. I'm by to tell my first kid. Yep. Oh man, I don't even know. It's like just oh.
Speaker 5: Gosh, it's the absolute antithesis of like what you should do. But just I just don't worry about it, man, Like you can't, you can't really control it.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's just.
Speaker 5: Gonna be It's gonna be chaos. It's gonna a polar shift of your entire life.
Speaker 1: Everybody says that, but until your experience, I don't think you can understand.
Speaker 6: I don't can't.
Speaker 1: I don't understand that.
Speaker 5: You're never ready.
Speaker 6: You're not going to be ready.
Speaker 5: You'll be ready when it happens because you'll just have been. I mean, like this is a stark comparison, but like a soldier is never ready for war, and it's not the same thing, obviously, but like that's the only metaphor I can come up with, Like you're never ready to do that until you're there, and then you've done it, and then you're like, oh, I guess I can do this because I kind of have to. And like when you have the kid, it's like you gotta go and there's no other choice, Like the kid can't do anything for itself, Like your baby can't do anything for itself. I would say my biggest piece of advice is the baby. The baby with the infant that comes out, it does not need you in any way. Your wife needs you a lot, though, got it. Your wife is gonna be so tired, it's gonna be so exhausting because she's going through the same thing you're going through. But in it there's also a physical element for her, Like her body is gonna be completely different after this thing, and it's gonna be like she's never experienced that before, and she's gonna be dealing with all these new emotions and you're gonna be going through all these things. So helping her and like helping her through it and doing everything to make her life as comfortable and easy as it can be through that process, to me, is the most benefit that you can be for the child, because the child needs your wife. It does not need you. It needs you to help the wife so she can help the baby. You know, obviously you're gonna hold it and feed it and be around. Obvious, that's obvious, But like it really benefits from that relationship with her in those formative months. And she's gonna need a lot of support.
Speaker 7: Man.
Speaker 5: She's gonna be really tired and stressed and not getting enough sleep and you're not gonna be getting good sleep. And you's got to be a team.
Speaker 1: Dude.
Speaker 5: You just can't, like you can't ever like lash out at each other because it's like you're not it's not it's not you versus the baby, or you versus your wife. Like this is the new team. The new team has three players on it now, and it's like how do we how do we dish the ball? Like to the new teammate, like how do we how do we get everybody involved? And that's your role, Like you're basically point guard. Don't ever shoot, just pass.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean? Like just set everybody.
Speaker 5: Else, set everybody up for success, man, you know what I mean, Like you're John Stockton out there, man, Like, no, you don't need you gotta give.
Speaker 1: Me a white guy. Am I that white? Or you can you can't give.
Speaker 6: Okay, you're magic.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean.
Speaker 5: Fah, But yeah, you just gotta That's the thing is you gotta You just gotta be there, like you're a support player. Basically, you're an offensive lineman. You're not ever gonna score a touchdown. You're not ever gonna run the ball for eighty yards like you just got you gotta help the people that are doing that do it, you know what I mean. And the only other person doing it's your wife. So you just gotta block for basically.
Speaker 1: By the way, if you want to hear that full interview with Luke Combs, go to Podcasts iHeartRadio wherever you get your podcasts, and just search for the Bobby Cast and listen to the one hour interview with the Luke Combs.
Speaker 8: Awesome Wake Up, Wake Up in the morning, and it's on the radio, and the dogs ready in hunchbox more get too Steve bred out it trying to put you through a fuck. He's running this week's next minite and Bobby's on the mix.
Speaker 15: So you know what this.
Speaker 5: The bottle ball.
Speaker 1: Let's go over to Amy with the Morning Corny, the Mourning Corny.
Speaker 2: How do cats keep law in order?
Speaker 1: How do cats keep law in order?
Speaker 2: Law enforcement? Law enforcement? There you go, there is clap it up.
Speaker 1: That was the Morning Corny. What would you do if you're invited to a wedding and it was on a frozen lake, like in a like that part like Wisconsin? Okay, like that would be weird to you.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, any clarification, like we have to get on the frozen lake.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, it's in Ohio, not in Wisconsin. But yes, so in Ohio couple just had a wedding and they had it on the frozen lake. They got married on the top of Lake Erie. Oh.
Speaker 2: I thought that's beautiful.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but to stand on the lake. They set up just one hundred yards off the dock. They arranged a small pop up shanty as a bridal suite. She wore a white sil dress. The couple, who met in twenty twenty bonded over ice fishing. They had their whole wedding on the ice.
Speaker 2: I mean, that's pretty cool as long as they can guarantee that we're not gonna die, they were not gonna fall.
Speaker 1: The picture's crazy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's insane, Like what a cool experience.
Speaker 1: Because there's probably eighty to ninety people on both sides and this ivy thing they're walking down, like the walking down the aisle, and there is an arch where the person that's marrying them, and it's all on the lake frozen. It's a really cool picture. And I don't think they fell through, but I would be a little concerned. I'd be listening for cracks, like crazy, ninety people. That's a lot of weight. It's split through forty five forty five okay, not to that's not a lot of weight. But it's it's cool, and I'm sure people that grow up in places like that we didn't. Frozen lakes are crazy to me. That's alien that it's no big deal to them at certain parts of the year. But any way, it looks cool. Bobby bone showad sorry up today.
Speaker 6: This story comes from from Huber Heights, So high, Oh. A twenty seven year old man was driving speeding. Police woo woo pull him over and he pulls over the side of the road, then gets out of the car and runs through a neighborhood and police can't find him anywhere. Where'd he go? He decided to hide in a trash can. Only problem it was trash day, and so the garbage truck is going through the neighborhood, opens up the lid the guy in there.
Speaker 1: I saw a video of the guy discovering the guy was in a trash can. I mean, that's the move to hide somewhere. But how unlucky there was also trash day. Alright, good one, I'm lunchbox.
Speaker 6: That's your Bonehead story of the day.
Speaker 1: Had he's seen three car accidents in two days. That's crazy, which is so wild. I don't see many car accidents. I'm glad. I don't like to see like metal hitting metal.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well, I only saw one happen in front of me. The other two had just happened. So the one that I saw happen was crazy because it was in the dot of traffic, like five o'clock traffic, and it was like lunchbox of situation where a car came out of nowhere, boom, run into another one right well, as it was just standing still. But what was crazy is once it hit, it went and hit again. It's like it hit twice. So then I started.
Speaker 1: Thinking bounce back and they hit the gas again.
Speaker 4: It looked like it was road rage, almost like a boom. I'm gonna hit you once and you know what, I'm gonna reset it hit you again. But I found out what happened because when I got closer, I saw the lady that was in the car that hit the other person. Her hood went all the way up covered her windshields, so she had no idea what was in front of her, so she just drove up again and hit him again twice.
Speaker 1: Have you seen so many accidents? I have no idea.
Speaker 4: Something's in the air like your air, dude. The worst one I saw, though, I think it was an auto pedestrian. I beat the cops that it was like it had just happened.
Speaker 2: Let me guess did you save their life?
Speaker 4: No, I didn't get out of the car because there were already three people there. But you would have though, if that was just me, I totally would have. Yeah, was everybody okay?
Speaker 1: I don't know. There was a lady on the side of the road.
Speaker 4: I got a ditch and but the only reason I knew was a pedestrian auto pedestrian was because her shoes were off.
Speaker 1: My usually she got hitting her shoes off.
Speaker 4: Yeah, when the shoes are off, that means she got hit pretty hard.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I think if you push me on the ground, my shoes wouldn't come off. You have to get hit really hard, really hard. Yeah.
Speaker 4: I like to end the show with so sad. And then the other one was a motorcycle. I mean doe two days, three accidents. You tell I'm driving with the most caution I've ever driven before because I've just seen too much.
Speaker 17: Yeah.
Speaker 2: But do you think it's because of you?
Speaker 1: No? Like, do you think there's anything about you? Not once did I think any of that was my fault.
Speaker 2: I just happened to What about Is it a warning?
Speaker 1: Yeah, like it's a message trying to get to you.
Speaker 2: So that's why you're driving with caution.
Speaker 1: You're talking like foreshadowing or like if you don't chill out, it's gonna happen to you.
Speaker 4: Okay, So don't cross any streets. Don't cross any streets. Don't you see motorcycle, don't your room?
Speaker 1: Be careful, I say, oh, that's crazy, scary. Yeah, we're done. I don't like to end on that. Be careful out there, guys while you're driving. That's a good message. That's the way to end there. We go, be careful out there. That's it. We'll see tomorrow by everybody.
Speaker 2: Let's come.
Speaker 9: Bobby Bone Show.
Speaker 1: Bobby Bones The Bobby Bones Show. Theme song, written, produced and sang by read Yarberry. You can find his instagram at read Yarberry, Scuba Steve executive producer, Raymundo, head of Production. I'm Bobby Bones. My instagram is mister Bobby Bones. Thank you for listening to the podcast.