Speaker 1: Hay for Well, welcome back to bat for Happy Hour.
Speaker 2: I am Joe and I'm Serena and we are here with Charity and Dotty.
Speaker 1: Hi, guys, welcome hand it back, Welcome back to Happy Hour.
Speaker 3: That yeah, I know.
Speaker 4: Our engagement yeah yeah, last time we talked to you. Oh my god, it's almost been a year.
Speaker 5: Yeah, like eight months. No, no, no, yeah, but your university is like in three weeks yeah, filming yeah yeah, yeah.
Speaker 4: Right, so your one year engagement is coming up. But filming, I mean when we interviewed, it was December.
Speaker 2: So December, yeah, I remember. I remember at dinner, dot and you asked me what our favorite podcast was.
Speaker 6: Which is obvious. We haven't done one since we didn't wait.
Speaker 3: Sorry wait the timeline. Yeah, but we were out there for it? Was it all August?
Speaker 2: I mean, I don't know, guys, at this I don't think it matters. Guys.
Speaker 5: Maybe it was which McCall, it was it Gary's finale.
Speaker 1: I don't know, No, it was for it was for you. We were out there for your finale.
Speaker 3: Yes, it was August. It was August.
Speaker 4: No, no, sorry, it's just there's so many seasons of this show, it all blurs together.
Speaker 2: But we were out to dinner and asked me what our favorite podcast was, like who we interviewed? And I said you guys And he said you're lying and I said, maybe I am lying, but no, but that was a lot of fun because we did it in person. That was like one of our first few in person podcast.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was a lot of fun. I like that as well.
Speaker 1: So what do you guys got for us?
Speaker 4: What's No, you're not in New York right now, even though you're living there. Where are you?
Speaker 5: We're in See, we're actually here for like I'm doing the Cherry Blossom Festival. Like I'm like their grand Marshal. So I was like, oh, this is fun and cute and yeah, just something random and exciting, I guess. And so it's weekend in DC and that's the while we're here. But I don't know what's new, what's new for us? And I don't know if.
Speaker 1: Random Blossom festival.
Speaker 5: It's like every year, like okay, so in DC, I don't know much. So like if you're from d C, then I'm sorry if I get any of this wrong. But they have like an annual celebration of when the like Chree.
Speaker 1: Blossoms blue, the cherry's bloom.
Speaker 5: It's like this whole like history thing, and it's like a big celebration. So I didn't know. It's like basically like for them, it's like they're Maycy's Thanksgiving preak.
Speaker 3: Okay, gotcha, Oh my gosh, for DC.
Speaker 1: That's actually that's actually I'm actually jealous. I wish I would be the one.
Speaker 3: That because I was coming for your job.
Speaker 1: Washington cherries are the best I used to sell them.
Speaker 4: No, Joe, no, no, it's not real cherries. It's cherry bloss the trees, not the produced.
Speaker 6: Whatever.
Speaker 7: I know.
Speaker 2: So I'm just want to let all our listeners know that this is my last podcast.
Speaker 5: It's ok.
Speaker 4: I can understand how you got confused, but yeah, for everyone that's in Washington for the Cherry Blossom Festival, know that they also have great cherries.
Speaker 1: I don't think I don't think it's I think it's Washington the state though.
Speaker 4: Oh so you I've tried to save you and there's nothing to do nothing, Okay, So what is your role in the Cherry Blossom Festival then?
Speaker 5: So basically it's kind of like I'm co hosting, but like I don't get that title, but I'll basically will be co hosting and then riding in the float and saying hello to everyone. That's not a good way saying hello to.
Speaker 3: Everyone, dott are you gonna ride on the float tail?
Speaker 6: I have no idea. You just dragged me here.
Speaker 5: No, that is not true. We're doing like a couple of interviews and then I think he rides in like a part of it, not the whole thing.
Speaker 3: Okay, gotcha?
Speaker 1: How's uh? How's how's work?
Speaker 6: It's tough.
Speaker 8: I'm working trying to get all this ship in there, so it's a grind. I'm exhausted after this interview, off to get back into it. But it's good staying afloat, you know, staying in touch with my people. So yeah, just trying to keep all the plates spending as much as false for.
Speaker 1: Real, are you guys gonna go out? And like, are you guys gonna go out tonight?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 5: Probably tomorrow. We just have like an early morning tomorrow and then we get done pretty early, so then yeah, Friday night would be it cool.
Speaker 1: It's really want to ask Charity what you were going to ask her?
Speaker 4: Oh, this is the worst segue you've ever set up in my life that there was no segue there literally all the things I thought we were going to go into, family, few, wedding, Nope, Joe. Joe has different plans for this podcast.
Speaker 5: Charity.
Speaker 4: You recently shared on social media that there's a little plastic surgery done for all the girlies that may have some questions.
Speaker 3: Can you talks about it?
Speaker 5: Yeah? Yeah, So there's a little bit of a buzz around that, which I kind of knew going into it, like sharing and openly talking about it. But obviously I never want like people to have to guess like anything about me, and so like being transparent about it, but also like I'm over like the whole like judgmental like zone that we have when it comes to like just anything plastic surgery, because I mean, I just don't know why people like care so hard about what other people decide to do for their lives. But anyway, that's besides the point. I decided to get this done because it was like really good timing in my life. I wanted this, I kid you, not for like probably like ten years obviously, Like when I first initially wanted it, it was like probably early like or late late high school, early college, and I was like, no, I'm too young, and like I tried to get myself like time to like figure out like obviously my body was still like changing and all of this and you know, just growing into it and like figuring out if this was still something that I wanted, and it kind of died down. But then obviously, like the opportunity came for me to like get it done this year, and I was like why not, Like this is perfect timing. I'm done with majority like the bulk of you know, traveling a lot and being busy, so I decided to get it done right in time for this summer. So but the procedure was great, and I honestly, like I know, there's so many like things around it, but for me, like the best decision that I've ever made for myself, and I don't regret it at all. So I'm recovering well and healing well, and yeah, it's just a great new Yeah that's amazing.
Speaker 3: I'm so happy for me.
Speaker 1: Perfect for the summer.
Speaker 8: It is.
Speaker 4: For people that are listening that don't know what procedure you got done?
Speaker 5: Sorry, yes I should have specified, but I had a breast augmentation, So yeah, got my babs done.
Speaker 4: How was it in terms of like like pre op postop recovery.
Speaker 5: Yeah, like pre I definitely like I had made the decision to get it done, and I was like, okay, I'm getting it done. But I don't think it really hit me until like the night before. And obviously we were already in LA because this was right after Joey's finale. So I got it done like two days after, and I was just sitting in the Airbnb and I kept like looking at Dawton, like talking to my parents. I was going back and forth. I was like, oh my god, it's too late for me to like change my mind now, Like the surgery is like literally tomorrow. But it was kind of like this thing of like it finally hitting me at that moment, and I was like, okay, like taking it in, like having these like it's like kind of emotional, like a little bit of like taking glass glances. I know this is kind of weird to say, but like at your body and like this is the last time you're gonna have like this like image of yourself before it like changes. But then I remember, like the surgery day went by so quick. It was like I was out there like in like forty five minutes.
Speaker 3: You were, Oh my gosh, that's great.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it was like a really quick surgery.
Speaker 3: Did they put you under for it? Like fully?
Speaker 5: Yeah, So I went under, thank god, because I would have not been able to windering me awake for that. No, but in and out, and I mean the recovery was like fairly easy. It was just like a weird feeling. If anyone has gotten this done, you'd probably know what this feeling is like. But it's like not pain, it's just more like uncomfortable and so like that was like kind of tricky to get used to. But Dalton was obviously by my side and helping me take care of myself, so really grateful for him. But yeah, I mean the whole thing was just a breeze and my doctor was amazing, like truly just a holistic approach, which I love and that's the main reason why I went to him. But then also just like the whole thing, like he just was like there every single stand which I know if people have not great experiences, so I'm grateful for mine.
Speaker 1: Amazing donks.
Speaker 4: I was gonna say it was charity like high as a kite. When she came out of the operation or.
Speaker 1: Were you high as a kite?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 8: No, it was Actually it's always funny, right, I assumed. I don't know if you guys are if you guys are very experienced, like a significant other someone coming out of UH.
Speaker 4: I was with my sister after her wisdom teeth, so I experienced her, and then I had knee surgery when I was in high school. So I also have heard stories of like coming out of the anthesia and all the crazy things that you say into No I.
Speaker 8: It was so funny. I mean obviously she was like she was like crying the whole time, but had nothing to do with pain.
Speaker 5: I'm really emotional. Every time I have like that, I get really emotional.
Speaker 6: Yeah, just like completely out of it.
Speaker 8: And then it was this repeat of like three questions she would ask. She was like, did did dog you see you? And it would cycle and in a minute would go by, and then she'd look at me and then she'd ask it again, like it was so funny.
Speaker 6: I forgot what was the one thing it was?
Speaker 5: You were like yeah, and you like then you made it to be funny. It was like he was like they also took something else else. I was like, of course, I don't know what's going on. So I was like, they took something else out and I was like, what are you talking about?
Speaker 6: I said, I was like, yeah, they took out your liver or something.
Speaker 9: And then she goes they did, and she goes to the black market.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I was convinced that I had like missing organs and they were on the black market.
Speaker 8: So she was just like crying the whole time, like like again, not for any paint or anything, but just like just make sure, super emotion.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And the and the fact that you told her that her liver got pa out too, I would cry.
Speaker 3: That's so funny.
Speaker 10: Oh my gosh, let's get into let's get in the family feud.
Speaker 1: We were like I can't have to do it a few years ago. So much fun.
Speaker 2: Like I'm a huge Steve Harvey fan, so like to see him in person. How is your guys experience, Well, like I guess, like, yeah, talk about what you can talk about because I know it hasn't come out yet.
Speaker 8: Yeah, Family Feud was a really cool time. I mean it was awesome. I mean like I still have my little name tag and I look at it and it feels surreal to have that because you just watched it on TV. So the experience itself was awesome, and then obviously it's just magnified by the people we were with, right, So like Joey.
Speaker 6: Kelsey, Katie and Zach.
Speaker 8: I mean those are my people, truly, So we just had a good time and were all my problems I forgot about during that weekend. Yeah, it was so much fun and so much such a cool experience, and we were all super nervous, but I think that makes it even more fun, right, especially when you conquered it. So truly, just so blessed. And Steve Harvey is such a funny guy, had a great time. Knows how to work a room. Man knows how to work a room. He like making jokes, doing bits, the crass, wearing like like it's so funny, which.
Speaker 5: Is what I was, like I was prepared for, But like I don't think I was like fully prepared for. They're like, yeah, seems like funny and that's why, Okay, like it's what we see on TV, but like literally, when the cameras aren't rolling, he's a different I'm like, oh my god.
Speaker 2: When we were there, he was doing he was talking to the audience, but he was doing like motivational speech.
Speaker 4: Well he did once he did like a motivational speech to the audience, just about like life, career, all of it. So we thought like what we had was the norm. So hearing that, he was going off with you guys, Yeah.
Speaker 8: And it's funny I had heard that, Like, obviously, I can't imagine what it's like to be doing that show, filming ten episodes per day, so like so I feel like if you got lucky.
Speaker 4: We did, I feel like it probably is just like whatever mood Steve's in that day because we were like the last.
Speaker 2: Well and it's also he does so many episodes, so it's probably like think about it, like if we shot like seven podcasts in a day, podcast number, the podcast number two, my podcast number five, my podcast number five, I would be like, you know, every time we got a break, I would be checked out.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's very true. Who were you guys? Can you say who you were playing against?
Speaker 5: Yeah? I think we can.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we played it against Gary and Teresa and then their kids.
Speaker 6: It's usually five, but they let us do so yeah.
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah I was I think we were five versus five.
Speaker 1: Yeah, something like that.
Speaker 3: Oh, you guys, are getting all the special treatment over I family.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it really looks like I said, so much fun.
Speaker 8: Like filming it is actually shorter than the show airing commercials.
Speaker 6: It's crazy.
Speaker 8: I feel like we filmed for thirty minutes, but then they're going to stretch it tw an hour somehow when they do it. So anyways, but there's just not a lot of opportunities. So I think I had maybe two opportunities to have some type of interaction. So I mean, I won't spoil, like you know how I did, but I'm also torn. It's like, I hope, but then I feel like I heard bad for Katie and Zacht. They were at the very end, so.
Speaker 11: The ends hard, like yeah, yeah, unless you like, you know, have like four rounds and know them, you know, then it's tough to get some words in and it's like you just flee there for a vacation.
Speaker 6: Essentially.
Speaker 2: I did a I did like it was the first time they ever did it. It was like a family feud.
Speaker 1: Tour and they asked me to be on it. They asked me to be Yeah, they asked me to be on it.
Speaker 3: So I didn't host it.
Speaker 1: I told people I hosted it, but I was not. I was not the host.
Speaker 9: Actually I'm here. I need the luck that you get around, not luck. I know it's not just luck. I work hard, but like the things that get drawn to you.
Speaker 12: I need that that existence.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, it was. It was. It was the first thing you did. It was only two weeks.
Speaker 3: We've been the other three years, and you've always told me you hosted it. So what did you do? I let the truth come out.
Speaker 1: I never told you that I didn't really know.
Speaker 4: Kevin f the Office hosted two weeks The Family Feud.
Speaker 1: No I was. I was.
Speaker 2: I was the like the the team leader of one team.
Speaker 4: I heard your picture you with Steve Harvey on this faily Few Live tour.
Speaker 6: No, I'm not that.
Speaker 4: You finally got that off your but anyways, but anyway, I bring this up.
Speaker 2: I bring this up because I because of that, I had like practice of like playing actually playing Family Feud. But if I didn't, it went on the show. It's so easy to go on that show and freeze because you're like wait, You're like you're like your brain can't think of like the simplest answers because you're you're nervous.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: No, I was, like I remember being absolutely exhausted, starving and like panicking like I was. I ended up being way more nervous than I thought it was gonna be. I'm like, I can play this I place all the time from the couch. It's not the same.
Speaker 6: Yeah, they didn't have a craft for you guys.
Speaker 5: I don't think.
Speaker 1: I don't think that. Yeah, I don't think they. I think it was.
Speaker 2: I think we were still under like I think COVID was still lingering to where there were certain things like we couldn't go do and stuff.
Speaker 1: I think that's what was. I think that's what was happening. I'm pretty sure.
Speaker 5: Wow, way to rub it and take us down what Joe is saying, like it really is like I think that was. I don't again not giving anything away, but like the hardest thing for us was like trying to think of like simple answers. I think we like thought too hard about certain answers and that like you know, I didn't help us out better.
Speaker 6: Adrenaline is going everything that she normally just goes up there.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, because the question like like what are things that are green?
Speaker 1: And you're like green, don't know, but crazy?
Speaker 4: It was a good yeah, kind how are Zach and Katie and Kelsey and Joey doing you guys looked like it had so much fun.
Speaker 3: I was following along on social media.
Speaker 5: It was again like one of the best beeguns we've had in a minute, just because we've been just ripping and running, but like to be like in the same space like with people or couples alike who has gone through Like obviously this experience was super special. And Katie and Zach are doing great working but like it was good seeing them and as always, obviously I'm like close to Katie too, so it's just really good to catch up and have time in person together. And then it was this was not my first time, second time being with Kelsey and she is who like I love her so much. She's so funny, like so funny, and obviously like them like Joey and and her together just they're both super happy and you could just like see the love and it's like, yes, it just takes us back.
Speaker 6: Yeah, very relatable.
Speaker 8: That's probably the most like really important environment I've been in in a while, because you see two other couples that have also literally.
Speaker 6: Gone through the same thing. You're in a similar boat.
Speaker 8: So and there's a nice little grading of like Katie, Zact and us and then you know, so you see the flow too, and you.
Speaker 4: Go, I remember, it's probably crazy for like Zach and Katie to like look and see like your guys stage and then Joey and Kelsey's and be like, oh, we were in both of those, and then on the flip Joey and Kelsey to be able to kind of look forward at what like like could be coming for them in their lives through like you guys, if that makes it exactly.
Speaker 5: Yeah, So it really is like someone like commentent this on one of our pictures or I don't know, but it's just like a really good like support system, like I feel like, and I never looked at it that way, not like you know, utilizing like this show. It's like, oh, like you know supports this and we're gonna stay together for that. But it's like it's just really it's also just helpful, like when we also are really good friends with him, but then also like again going through this experience and we all know like the ship that comes with just being in the public eye and managing this relationship and it's a lot, but like it's it's just great.
Speaker 8: Yeah, so Cherry Charity is the glue to that because she's the only one with connections to.
Speaker 5: Charity.
Speaker 3: Is that charity charity Joey. She's holding it together.
Speaker 2: But donton actually living with Joey and I know you're good friends with him.
Speaker 1: After finally meeting Kelsey, does it make sense?
Speaker 8: Yeah, no, definitely now I've told him, I mean, he be confiding each other a little bit early on, so I maybe I may have had a little bit of an insight into they have chose.
Speaker 6: But watching it back, it.
Speaker 8: Made perf sense, like that was the best person that he could have picked for himself.
Speaker 6: So I couldn't have been more proud of.
Speaker 8: Initially, I was like nervous, you know, you see some people get making oh Joey, Like, I don't know if that's that's the moove. But luckily as the process goes, you know, eventually you kind of you know, find your own and and see what you need to see. And yeah, he Kelsey is really just such a good person. Yeah, you know, and one of the best people in that cast. So I'm very proud of how you navigated And yeah, I see a long future for them.
Speaker 4: So yeah, yeah, we had them on the podcast and they seem so great. We haven't met either of them in person yet. Oh well, we met Joey person.
Speaker 3: That's not true. We've met Kelsey in person.
Speaker 4: But we hear that they're moving to New York, so hopefully we'll meet them.
Speaker 5: That Yes, are they are?
Speaker 1: They are? They are? They leaning towards Brooklyn by you guys are Manhattan?
Speaker 5: Funny enough because the last time Joey was in New York, like, we went out with him and that question came up. He's like, I don't know, like city or He's like, but I like Brooklyn. I think he like, in his heart, I would want to be in Brooklyn, But I don't know. I haven't talked to Kelsey about it. You probably know more about it than than me. But we were like Brooklyn, like you know, we go out here all the time, Like you're in Manhattan for like work, like come over here, and so.
Speaker 6: You left for them to come to Brooklyn.
Speaker 12: Yeah, but I feel like, yeah, they're probably and we might be in Manhattany by that time right next but I have a feeling that they will probably be in the in the Manhattan.
Speaker 3: So yeah, Kelsey is giving Manhattan. Yeah, City vibes.
Speaker 1: Just yeah really yeah, I don't carely get that from her.
Speaker 4: Really, I feel like she's like high energy, wants to be like where the pulse is.
Speaker 1: Yeah maybe maybe yeah, maybe a little high energy.
Speaker 3: Is there ever any awkwardness?
Speaker 4: Like do you ever feel any awkwardness in any of those situations? I figured no, but like got like I feel like people probably look at it and think like the weird accent.
Speaker 5: And I'm like, I don't even want to say I don't look at them that way, but like I think it's like if I was like single and like hanging out with him, yeah maybe, but like we're like all happy, and I would have to say, like out of everybody that's probably been a lead. But also on this show, I feel like me and Joey are both very mature and like have this level of emotional intelligence, like we just like can separate the two. So it's like it's not weird at all, And like I I think I have a little bit more like leverage or like will to like I guess invite that friendship because of how close Dotton and him are and same like even Dot and getting close with Zach that was not being a corn at but they're like and it's crazy. He really does love like Joey Inzach equally and it's like crazy. So no, yeah, I think we're all just like mature enough to just be like, you know what, it was experienced part of our journeys that led us to where we are now, and we're just all happy.
Speaker 2: So the truth is, it's like it's like not that deep, you know it really not wanting to.
Speaker 5: Say that without like it being like shady, but it's really not that deep. Like after months you have time to process and everything, and it's like, okay, whatever, move.
Speaker 4: Well, like you said, like it's not like you Joey and Zacher hang out just like three singles in the city, like you're all engaged in love, like it's in the.
Speaker 1: Past very much.
Speaker 2: Zach's Zach's like, Zach may be the nicest man in Bachelor, you know, he really is.
Speaker 5: And so many of them. I think Zach is one of the most misunderstood person And then.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he is really misunderstood. I will agree with that.
Speaker 4: I feel like people's perception of him is like not like nothing, We're not seeing the core of who he is exactly.
Speaker 8: He's I mean, I hear that he you know, based on filming, like was just like very like serious. He couldn't be further from the truth. He's very balanced in that way. One of the Ufius guys has such a big personality that you would never know unless you hung out with him personally, and so like been lucky enough to hang out with him and initially has like I don't know if I would connect with this guy, you know, like trying to find your place in this fatula world and there's so much you know, weirdness for three people, but Zach is genuinely someone I would be friends with a thousand percent outside if none of this ever happened.
Speaker 6: So yeah, such a such a good guy. So it was fun.
Speaker 1: Let's real quick.
Speaker 2: Let's touch on Jen because Charity you announced you announced her as bachelor atte right, Yeah.
Speaker 4: How did you feel like having that responsibility?
Speaker 5: It was Honestly, it was an honor, Like whoever it was. Obviously I knew who it was beforehand, but like they had told me that day, but I I was honored to pass past the torch. Jen is incredible watching her on Jovy season, like, she definitely I feel like this will test her any ways, so I'm curious to see how that's going to play out, because I always say, even like the most sound people coming on this show like Struggle, and I can tell, like I don't want to blame her age, but I can just see certain things. I'm like, oh, these were like qualities that I did, and like I was like, I've grown from that or I've learned from that. So it definitely will be interesting to like see it play out. But I really am excited for her. I know, like this is something like her like finding her person is something she really really want. So I hope she like obviously takes it serious. She's twenty five, Yeah, so.
Speaker 1: I thought she was twenty seven.
Speaker 3: Me too.
Speaker 4: No, I think that's just like we just assume it's like kind of the average.
Speaker 5: Yeah no, but yeah, No, I was really excited to do it, and it was it was fun. Definitely, like the reactions were mixed, but it's okay.
Speaker 3: How was the tone in the realm it was?
Speaker 5: I think initially everyone was like, you know, like just surprised, shocking. Oh, We're like, oh, it's going to be Maria, and so I think people were like waiting and then like it was kind of like I think everyone's brain was like, wait a second, Okay, that's not the name we just heard. It's Jin yeay, And so like the plaus kind of came a little bit after, but like after that, I mean it was just like, honestly, the whole night was a celebration and we were just all like super thrilled and supporting her and wishing her much success. But before she got snatched away.
Speaker 2: But yeah, dotten, if you could give the guys any advice, what would it be? And it can't be advice that you've given before.
Speaker 3: The guys that.
Speaker 1: The guys that are going on Gen season so on they're.
Speaker 3: Filming now, which just crazy.
Speaker 4: Also, if you gave it before, we won't know, So feel free to enough all that rule.
Speaker 5: What you say if you gave advice before?
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, yeah, a good question. What would I What advice would I give them to? I don't know, Like not to force the emotions, right, like I know everything is really you know, conduced into this real format for a few weeks, but not to force anything, like just take it serious, but don't force those feelings because like the last thing you want to do is like I think people understimate how tough it is to probably be make it to the end and get engaged, and to have that fallout like that, shit's I imagine it's terrifying and not fun.
Speaker 8: So just avoid that situation altogether. And yeah, I think that. I mean, other than that's like basic information. Yeah, come permental life. There's not really a specific approach, but you just have to understand what he is going on and don't force those feelings, you know, like let them happen. Really look for the person, look at who they are, use your dating history past to determine if that's somebody that you are compatible with. Yeah, and yeah, and be cool with all the guys too, like don't be starting to be don't be doing it like that never works out, well.
Speaker 1: Never works out.
Speaker 2: But we need at least we need at least one or two. We need at least we do we do, we do need them. So what So what is next for you guys? What else is going on? Anything you want to share?
Speaker 9: I mean.
Speaker 5: I feel like we're boring now.
Speaker 4: Sorry, Well you're in Brooklyn, Yeah, you think you might move to manhatt when's your Lisa up?
Speaker 5: It'll be up like end of November, so we have a while oh, you have time. Yeah, we definitely do have time. But yeah, I think it's like we're realizing kind of what we talked about. It's like, oh, we're like in Manhattan a lot for like work and events and doing stuff like that. So it is a lot of like commuting, but like we also go out like almost always in Brooklyn. So it's like one of those things where it's like kind of corn between the two. Maybe we'll meet somewhere in the middle. I don't know.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but if you live in Manhattan, you're not going to go to Brooklyn to go out.
Speaker 3: You'll go out in Manhattan.
Speaker 5: I know the thing. And I think we don't want to lose that, like, you know, like he definitely doesn't want to Like if he if I ever said we're never going out in brick and again, this man be done. Just like you know, like he loves Brooklyn so and I love it too. But I feel like I like, I definitely share it with him. I was like, I want to kind of like go somewhere like in the middle now. So that's probably like next on our list to figure out. But in the meantime, we have some vacations coming up because they are well needed. I know people are like still having vacation, No I have not, so yeah, we're.
Speaker 2: Well it is I will I will hop in here and say, like, especially when you know you were the lead and you guys are a successful couple, so you do you end up traveling so much? But most of the traveling, even though you know it looks great, but a lot of it is work.
Speaker 1: You're just like busy.
Speaker 2: So it's like you actually don't usually take a vacation.
Speaker 4: Right, We didn't take a vacation until like ten months after Paradise during WEEKIL in Paradise, because yeah, we were just like we were traveling, like we were in hiding like as you guys were, and then you're going to La for like all these different things and then all these work things, and it's like, yeah, it's it's like we were talking like there's difference between travel and vacation exactly.
Speaker 5: It's like we're traveling and we're in like different locations, but like, is it actual leisure time? Is it doing things that we like love or haven't done before? Not necessarily, So we're looking forward to the fee that we have coming up.
Speaker 1: Where are you going?
Speaker 5: Yeah, so Hawaii hopefully, fingers crossed.
Speaker 4: Oh are you gonna go with with Joey Kelsey and Zach and Katie? Yeah, but I was gonna ask that earlier, but then I was like, I don't know.
Speaker 5: So that's on the list. I think that one's like in the middle. We're doing like this shoot yeah for something and it's in granaud Is it Granada? Am I saying that right?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 5: It's like above Venezuela. Yeah, yeah, I literally never been there.
Speaker 2: Interesting, You're going to be vague and like I'm like, okay, now I need to know more about.
Speaker 3: So, yeah, he doesn't work for our universe.
Speaker 5: Really, it's like falling on the inner because we're originally supposed to get to Grease then, but we had to bump it back a few weeks. So then we're going to grease after.
Speaker 3: We Okay, I was waiting for the Grease trap.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so that one is it is locked in, but it's in a few weeks, so we're looking forward to that.
Speaker 4: That's so nice, And then yeah, very well deserved to end us off here wedding plans. We have to ask where are we at with wedding plans?
Speaker 5: Serena. I'm just kinda like you know, I'm coming over to talk to you about everything.
Speaker 3: Let's do it. We'll go for coffee.
Speaker 6: Ask me this.
Speaker 5: It's like, seriously still the same. I think the only progress I have made on is like a dress. I don't know what dress, but I have like near it down like the designers and how many dresses I'm doing. We've figured out locations now, but we just have to now go and scout them. So it's just, yeah, I don't know how y'all did this, but it shifts a lot.
Speaker 3: It's a lot, it really is. And you guys are doing should I say this you're doing too? Yeah? Yeah, okay, yeah, you're doing two weddings. So that's like that's even more than a lot.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but twenty twenty four, twenty twenty.
Speaker 5: Five five, nothing this year? Kanda?
Speaker 3: What all right?
Speaker 4: Before we let you go, we gotta play a quick game if you guys are good with that.
Speaker 3: Okay, So it's who's who?
Speaker 4: So we're gonna ask a question and then at the same time you'll either say Charity or doten depending on who fits. Okay, So who is the messy one daring Charity? Who is the bad hog? What the bad hog?
Speaker 6: Like?
Speaker 4: Who hogs the bad when you sleep me, Cheerity, You're so little?
Speaker 3: How does that happen?
Speaker 5: Spread out?
Speaker 3: Starfish has or? Who cooks the best?
Speaker 5: Uh yeah?
Speaker 3: Who has the best music taste?
Speaker 5: Okay?
Speaker 3: Who chooses the best restaurants?
Speaker 5: Charity?
Speaker 3: Who plans the trips and vacations?
Speaker 5: Charity?
Speaker 4: Who kills the bugs? Like, if there's a spider in your bathroom? Who's killing it?
Speaker 3: That's a boy job? Gets?
Speaker 4: Who gets tired first during the night Charity. Who's the best dancer?
Speaker 6: Charity?
Speaker 5: Don't.
Speaker 6: I would have, but she got it.
Speaker 3: She had a little help.
Speaker 6: Exactly.
Speaker 3: Who is the funniest.
Speaker 5: This is hard, Cheer.
Speaker 3: It's a tie. It's a tie.
Speaker 1: You're you're both funny in your own ways.
Speaker 5: Exactly, thank you.
Speaker 3: Who's most likely? Who's most likely to forget an anniversary?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 5: I feel like my memories, but like not an anniversary. Probably other things so neither but maybe me Charity? Charity.
Speaker 3: Who's the most extroverted?
Speaker 5: Uh really, Charity?
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, yeah, that's not I agree with that.
Speaker 3: You're like highly extroverted.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 4: Last one, who's the most stubborn one?
Speaker 2: All right, well, you guys, we really appreciate you taking the time and coming on Happy Hour. We love it and we love having you guys here, and we're really excited for all the things you're doing and I can't wait to see what you do in this strange land called Granada. And to our listeners, thank you guys so much for tuning in the better Happy Hour.
Speaker 3: Yeah, be sure to subscribe.
Speaker 4: We have more exciting interviews coming your way, and don't forget to listen.
Speaker 1: Bye bye,