Speaker 1: Elvie Duran in the Morning show. Here's one of our world famous phone pranks. Phone Elvis Dan Elvis Duran phone.
Speaker 2: Tap, Dear Elvis, My mother Beth constantly feeds these stupid stray cats outside of our house, and she's always worried about neighbors calling to complain about how unsanitary it is. Wouldn't it be hilarious to call us one of our neighbors, maybe the one she has never gotten along with, and assure you this will drive her nuts. This is from her husband Richard, daughter Kristen. By the way, can we get Beth on the phone? Yes, I want her. At the end of this phone tap, here comes Danielle as the nasty neighbor, calling Beth about feeding all the cats in the neighborhood. Let's listen in to today's phone tap.
Speaker 3: Hello, Hi, can I talk to Beth please? Hey, Beth, this is a niece.
Speaker 4: My aunt is constantly talking about these stray cats that you feed.
Speaker 5: Feed stray cat.
Speaker 3: I beg to differ. I know I've seen you feed him.
Speaker 2: Let's get to the point. What do you want?
Speaker 4: Well, the point is my aunt would really like you to stop feeding the stray cats.
Speaker 1: You know what.
Speaker 3: Excuse me?
Speaker 4: Hello, Hi, man, speak to Beth?
Speaker 3: Please?
Speaker 4: Hello, Beth?
Speaker 3: Are we not two grown women that we can't talk you?
Speaker 1: I'll get you for harassment.
Speaker 3: You wait a minute.
Speaker 4: First of all, if you don't stop feeding the cat? Hello, Hello, Man's please speak to Beth please. She keeps hanging up on me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I do have something to say to you.
Speaker 1: I can get you on some harassment for form here every five minutes and I can get you.
Speaker 4: Tell you something.
Speaker 2: Honey, kiss my ass and you can talk a kiss my ass and you can tell her husband to kiss my ass twice?
Speaker 3: Goodbye. Oh, don't hang up the phone.
Speaker 4: I want you to tell her that I'm calling her the crazy lady with the cats, all right, she's a freaking crazy lady.
Speaker 1: With the cats.
Speaker 2: She is.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna call Animal Protection if she doesn't get on the phone and work this out with me right now.
Speaker 5: Animal to talk for her.
Speaker 3: She wants your number. Tell her to get on the phone with me and I'll give her my number.
Speaker 5: Give your number, get on the phone.
Speaker 2: She said something rude.
Speaker 3: Why is she acting like such a bitch. She's not an adult. She can't talk to me. I want to talk to you just talked to one second. She's going crazy. Best get a pick up the phone.
Speaker 5: He's going crazy. Alright, I think it's over.
Speaker 3: She just threw stuff at me.
Speaker 5: It's a phone cat. She just wanted to tell it's only a show. She just went, gotta go, Beth, Beth, it's only a joke. We stopped, Beth. We're sorry. We didn't want it. Come on, just Beth. We talked about the short time stops the radio station. Did we just stopped? Jesus didn't expect your crazy Just a joke, Jesus, that was weird. All right?
Speaker 3: Hold on, do we have Beth on the phone?
Speaker 4: Bath is right here, Beth, Yes, I'm on.
Speaker 2: My god, what were you throwing at your husband.
Speaker 4: With one hand?
Speaker 2: With one hand, I picked up my vacuum clearancessa. Well, that'll teach him a lesson, he'll How dare he do that to you?
Speaker 4: I think?
Speaker 1: So?
Speaker 2: That was one of the strangest phone taps we've ever heard. Well, you know what, we're all cat lovers, So you're okay, Beth. Don't worry.
Speaker 3: Don't worry about it.
Speaker 1: Elvis Duran's phone tap. This phone tab was pre recorded permission granted by all participants see Elvis Duran phone tab. We're only on Elvis Duran in the morning show. You're a new Elvis Duran phone tap weekday mornings