Speaker 1: From Hollywood to you on air with a Ryan Seacrest.
Speaker 2: Good morning, guys, Good morning, how are we doing. Nice to see you. Yes, Tony, you know what I forgot to tell you? Mmmmm, I ran into an It's never an issue because we're always back for four more hours.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I ran into an ex of yours.
Speaker 2: Now, it's so funny that you would forget that, because that seems to me like you would want to start the show early to come tell me that it is early. You forgot, I know, but like even earlier. All right, let's play the game.
Speaker 1: You're you're friendly with this X.
Speaker 2: I'm friendly with all of them. I've heard from all of them.
Speaker 1: In the last Is it someone that he's going to be working with in a few weeks?
Speaker 2: Going back here, this is the point that I want to make clear. You do not have to not be friends with your exes. I have heard from all of them that you've met in the last six months.
Speaker 1: That's great. Well, we cracked the case. Now I know who it was.
Speaker 2: I didn't hear what she said.
Speaker 4: I said, is it someone that you're going to be working with in a few weeks?
Speaker 2: Easy to decode?
Speaker 1: Yeah, if it is, And it was and there you go.
Speaker 2: And then where did this happen?
Speaker 1: It was at the Serena Carpenter concert.
Speaker 2: I thought you're going to say at the Dancing with the Star set.
Speaker 3: No, we were at the Serena Carpenter concert.
Speaker 2: And what conversation was exchanged between you two?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 3: So well, I mean, you know what's so funny because I remember you telling us that you were going to be working with an ex of yours, but you didn't say which one, and so I wanted to say, are you hosting New Year's Rock and Eve?
Speaker 1: But it wasn't.
Speaker 3: It was before the news came out, so I was like, if it's not her, I don't want.
Speaker 2: To well who, like, come on, I know, I know.
Speaker 5: I.
Speaker 3: Don't know, but I was like, if by any chance it wasn't it's not her, I don't want to have my foot in my mind.
Speaker 1: It was the last one, like I know, never.
Speaker 2: Know, TV's not their thing. It was Laurel Orler from Dunwoodie High.
Speaker 1: It was in the back of my head.
Speaker 3: I kept wanting to say it because I was like excited for her, but then I was like.
Speaker 1: What how are you doing? She's like, I'm really good?
Speaker 2: Are you doing She'll be in Las Vegas, y Gronk, Yeah, Rob Gronkowski, she's so love in Las Vegas. I'll be living New York, won't be on the same in the same city. But yeah, she's lovely. Yeah, I'm glad that that happened and so sweet. Is that a lesson that you two can be friends with your axes when you see right? I mean, did you did you say say hi to Ryan or she says say hi to Ryan or anything? Come up? Actually did anything hi to Ryan? Though she didn't say that, And you didn't say I'll say hi to Ryan for you. That didn't come up.
Speaker 3: No, I was leaving the concerts, so I was like, Gluirky, it was like a quick exchange.
Speaker 2: But then you make it awkward by not bringing me up.
Speaker 3: I know, because you were in the back of my mind with this New Year's Rock and Eve announcement, and so I was like, that was in the back of my head, and I was like, I regretted not saying anything because I was excited for her.
Speaker 2: I think this proves we can tell you a secret and you can keep it.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, good job.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 2: Quickly before we get going here, we got a second date, up date, we got jingle Ball tickets. This hour, we got Disneyland tickets. Mark. We didn't get the chance to ask you yesterday how your Thanksgiving was. I went to Systan, I went to Tanya, but I did not give and I exchanged any I sent you a Thanksgiving message, said, very nice Thanksgiving message. Yes, that was really sweet. Oh, I was nothing about that. That one was, Yes, that was in a while, but I was thinking about the one that I sent you for the show.
Speaker 6: On Thanksgiving Day. Yes, ideas for the show. On Thanksgiving Day we had great. My parents came out from Tucson's. They stopped in Vegas and saw the sphere and they're very active in their ages.
Speaker 2: They see the Bay Boys. No, but they's so wizard of right now, I'm like the only person on our team hasn't seen the Battery Boys and this fear and I want to go. And how was Thanksgiving with them? It was great?
Speaker 6: And then Friday Women saw Suffs as a Pantagious, which I highly recommend. It's a new musical about women's suffrage. It was really great. And then Saturday Disneyland.
Speaker 2: What a weekend you almost saw?
Speaker 1: Yes, we were off by.
Speaker 2: One day, Ruby, how was your thanks Giving?
Speaker 7: Even?
Speaker 2: Get to you either? Yesterday?
Speaker 1: It was good.
Speaker 8: I actually went to the Bay Area with David's family, so that was nice. And I experienced my first bro down with him and his friends the night before Thanksgiving. What is it that so every year they've been doing this for like the last ten years. All the boys that they you know, kind of have been friends with for the last decade, they get together the night before Thanksgiving and they go to a bar. But it's called the bro down.
Speaker 2: I don't hate it. I would do that with my voice from Atlantic yeah, standard.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: It was very You have to call each other by last name only, and you got to do the clap hug. Yeah, you guys do clap hug. Yeah, what's up Jenkins? Clap hug yeah, boom boom my brother and call everybody brother last names and brother. That's it. That's all you can say. Sophia mcata will get to your Thanksgivings too, I promise by the end of the week. I just have had a good morning. The thrill. If you're a coffee lover of getting up and having there is a fine line between when coffee starts and when coffee ends, and this kind of the sadness that occurs when you know you've had your amount, or you know you had enough the last sip, maybe you go for one more. It's lukewarm. The day is starting like you kind of have to stop, and it's going by with every week too fast for me. I want to extend. I've decided to get up earlier then even now, to have more time with my coffee because it's become a bigger priority in my happiness equation. Yeah, and someone sent this to me because they knew how much I revere my coffee. Seinfeld did a bit with Jimmy Fallon on Fallon's Show and the ear I.
Speaker 9: Think coffee is the most important part of a human's life.
Speaker 2: Real, Yes, wow, I mean they agree.
Speaker 9: When you get to the end of this life, before we move on to whatever is next, I think it's quite possible your last thought will be that was good coffee.
Speaker 2: I send it to all my family members.
Speaker 1: It is so true.
Speaker 2: I feel the same.
Speaker 1: That will definitely be your last thought.
Speaker 2: I need to give more credit. I need to spend more time thinking about how much I cherish my moment with my coffee.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: The longest relationship in my life of love has been with my coffee.
Speaker 3: I understand you because like over the Thanksgiving weekend, I will literally have my coffee. I would sit on it until like two o'clock in the afternoon because I didn't want it to end.
Speaker 2: Yes, And it doesn't matter them because we'd have to go to bed at seven o'clock in correct, And I will over the holiday I offer to make people coffee that were staying with me. Yeah, and if they weren't excited about it, I didn't really want them to stay. As long as they stay, Like, if they weren't excited about the coffee or me making it for them, I kind of judged them, like do you have to stay the whole weekend?
Speaker 4: You can't judge people for not loving coffee as much as you love it.
Speaker 2: I will not marry.
Speaker 1: Period, period.
Speaker 2: I will not commit to a life partner period who doesn't love coffee.
Speaker 4: What if they'll drink it occasionally with you, but they don't have to love it as much as you do.
Speaker 2: It does it cause tension?
Speaker 1: I don't know. Now, I understand, and you're right. I think you're right. You've got to look past that.
Speaker 2: You're closing a lot of doors past a lot, but I'm not looking past that. Well, if I've closed a lot of doors, I mean whatever, Like it's either can happen or not. No, and like you're gonna the main thing.
Speaker 1: You're gonna want your wife.
Speaker 3: Like if you guys, let's say you go out of town for the weekend and you don't know where the best coffee is, like doing research of like yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and we're gonna go to the first one and it's too acidic.
Speaker 1: Yes, something different the next one, Yeah.
Speaker 2: And then we've ruined our coffee, whole coffee experience for that day. Maybe that upset.
Speaker 4: Maybe this is the opposite way of looking at way of trying to find the one you need to find the one that is just as obsessed with coffee.
Speaker 2: Then that's one of the things. It's not the only thing.
Speaker 1: I feel like it has to be the only thing at this point.
Speaker 2: I would like to just have this conversation with Jerry Seinfeld. I think he would relate to this.
Speaker 9: Because it's the only thing in your life that's one on your side every day every cup. Come on, let's go me and you we can do this.
Speaker 2: Yes, that's right. Only cough coffee is there and nothing's ever made as much sense as that to me on this planet. Thank you Jerry Seinfelt for that right coming up. See, you're not as excited as I am about that, which is telling.
Speaker 1: Are you looking at me?
Speaker 2: Both of you and every in the back room too. No one's like jumping on the bandwagon here making me feel like an outcast.
Speaker 1: And your love for it is a little bit way extreme.
Speaker 5: I like.
Speaker 3: The love of coffee, and like Robbie and I like that's something that we bond over, like we both love it so much, we love finding a coffee. I'm just like more of a friend's girly than a Seinfeld girly.
Speaker 2: Okay, it's not about Jerry. It's about the stick that he did, which was brilliant. Who cares who I mean? He yeah, you're right, fine, he's he's He did better at that than they did they did a coffee bit Raven Lena, It's kiss FM. Couldn't you those jingle ball tickets to s Andy Tanya every single hour this morning? Because it is on? I think I'm not wearing red?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 2: Is that controversial to not wear red?
Speaker 10: Now?
Speaker 1: You never wear red?
Speaker 2: I'm more in black Okay, I'm not wearing green or red? Is that I just and I was like, I think it's fine.
Speaker 4: I think yeah, cheek, yeah, I'm going.
Speaker 2: I'm very simple. I will tell you something. You know, if I put scarves around my neck before, banana's around my neck before, where those things are right on trend for that moment.
Speaker 1: Velvet suit here the I think it was like a dark green Yeah, but velvet suit's not in right now.
Speaker 2: How do you know what's in for?
Speaker 1: I just know I'm wearing j C. Penny. So I'm in ah, j C.
Speaker 2: Penny. Are you getting stuff from the collection and you're.
Speaker 1: Getting stuff from the iHeart Radio and jac Penny collection? Yes, I am.
Speaker 2: If you haven't seen it JCP dot com, you two can wear what Sisney's wearing.
Speaker 1: Has a lot of cute options.
Speaker 2: It is amazing how many things are in that jingle Ball collection at j C. Penny. Get in on that, all right? So, Sisney, speaking of you, your mom ruined something? What did your mom do?
Speaker 5: Now?
Speaker 4: I just found this out over the weekend. We were at the Charger game with my brother and his fiance and they actually got engaged last New Year's Eve, and I was like, oh.
Speaker 1: We're coming up on like a year of your engagement blah blah blah.
Speaker 4: And I don't know how she had never told me this, but she told me that my mom called her on the day they got engaged, on New Year's Eve and said congratulations to her before my brother actually proposed.
Speaker 1: Oh my god.
Speaker 4: So they were like getting ready to go to dinner, and my mom was a little tipsy because it was New Year's and apparently she got started early and goes, congratulations, I saw the ring.
Speaker 1: It's beautiful.
Speaker 4: La La La la la, and Layla's sitting there on the phone and she was walking the dog, so she wasn't with my brother at that moment. She was outside walking the dog and she goes, oh my god, and so she said, I don't know what you're talking about. She's like, oh, stop playing with me. I know, blah blah blah, and like I'm so excited just going on and wouldn't drop it right. There's multiple chances where my mom could have been like, oh my gosh, maybe she doesn't no clueless, just kept going. So she hangs up with her. She's like, I gotta go, Rosie, okay, thanks by, And now she's like panicking, like is this actually gonna happen? Is that she calls her daughter, and her daughter I guess apparently knew as well.
Speaker 1: She played it off, which I think helped.
Speaker 4: But long story short, I think it actually, in a weird way helped because it like made her. It put her in a mindset to like be ready for it if it did happen, and then it did.
Speaker 2: But I would be so upset me before my big moment.
Speaker 1: I would too.
Speaker 4: But this just says like how much Leyla understands my mom and no and didn't let something like this completely ruin that night for her.
Speaker 2: See, I could have shots of tequila and still I have this big worry about spoiling stuff. I'm afraid to congratulate people on anything. I'm afraid if they're pregnant or something. You're like not for sure that I know you've told me that. I'm gonna check again with people that know you closely. I will know congratulations on your baby to be unless I have talked to three people making me afraid of being that person. You have no idea.
Speaker 3: He saw one of our friends, like was one of Robby's childhood friends. She was she was like eight months pregnant.
Speaker 1: So I still want to.
Speaker 3: I can see the belly and I didn't even she mentioned it, like, oh, of the baby's coming.
Speaker 1: I was like, oh my gosh, I didn't need to.
Speaker 2: I act like I've not seen a thing, and they're like, you can't tell them no, you never yet. I don't have an eye for that thing.
Speaker 1: It's better to be safe than sorry.
Speaker 2: Better to be safe. So rs v P to a birthday. Double check before you mentioned to the person you're coming, because it could be a surprise proposals. Make sure you've seen the moment on social before you say congratulations, and pregnancies, wait till the baby is born before you say all right, Disney take over here. If you're trying to get your kids to smile just for a second to get the right holiday photo, it is a sure. What's the trick?
Speaker 4: It's the trick is you need to come, and if you're at home, it makes it easier. But if you're like at a location like a park or something, you might need to bring a little cooler and have ice cream in there. Get a little pint of ice cream and you just take a little spoonful and you give it to your child.
Speaker 1: Right before the picture, so you just have a little bite and then they're like happy.
Speaker 4: You'll get another bite after we take these pictures, and then they're instantly happy and smiling.
Speaker 2: Trick is sugar, it doesn't matter. Ice cream so inconvenient.
Speaker 4: A lollipop is not going to work because you don't want the lollipop in the pictures. Ice Cream it's a quick bite. It's like quick and canny disappears.
Speaker 3: Candy.
Speaker 1: No, it doesn't disappear. It's gooby. It's gross. It gets all over your face, like cooler.
Speaker 3: You have to bring a cooler of ice.
Speaker 1: It's not that big of a deal. You're already coming there with your children and all the stuff.
Speaker 2: I think conceptually I understand it. Pragmatically it seems like a lot to bring an ice cream and the spoon.
Speaker 1: I think it's easier than you think.
Speaker 2: All right, well, I don't know. I just got a niece, and my sister deals with all that stuff with her husband, Jimmy, my brother.
Speaker 1: Well she's old enough now to smile.
Speaker 4: This is more like we're you have two year olds, two year olds and three.
Speaker 2: Today's quote. If you don't make time for your wellness, you will be forced to make time for your illness.
Speaker 10: Ooh oh.
Speaker 1: Good amen, nice, all the reactions are done.
Speaker 2: Any more runs and more moans and more pain headlines This FM headlines with siciny.
Speaker 4: Well you know the eastbound ten is completely shut down in Baldwin Park after an accident about forty five minutes ago. It's between La Puente and Pacific. More on that, of course, coming up with ginger chan. La County officials have launched a new gift card program designed to encourage residents to shop at businesses impacted by January's wildfires. Inglewood is looking at raising water and sewer rates, which would mean about a thirty percent higher monthly bill or the average household. And Netflix just ended up something that many took for granted. Screen casting shows from your phone to your TV.
Speaker 2: There's the perfect on air name, Jordan Jackson. You have to be like in the business if your name is Jordan Jackson, alliteration Kiss FM. Good morning Jordan Jackson, newest member of our team. Hi Jordan Jackson. Hi, It's great to meet you. Jordan Jackson. Is that name like?
Speaker 7: You?
Speaker 2: Just want to see you? People will say your first and last name all your life.
Speaker 1: I hope so.
Speaker 2: Jordan jack Like, no one ever calls me except for right here. No one outside in the wild, says Ryan. Everyone calls me name right secret, and I'm good with it, Jorn Jackson. So, Jordan, your job here is going to be alternating phones and board operating. Yes, what does that mean?
Speaker 11: You know, just making sure everything's running smooth, that you won't get mad of me?
Speaker 2: Who told you?
Speaker 9: Now?
Speaker 2: See you're new and Sysney, Tanya Ruby, I get mad. There's nothing. I don't get mad at anything. I used to get mad, Now I don't get ri mad.
Speaker 1: That's true.
Speaker 2: I leave it to Mark Market's mad. I ran out of energy to get mad. Mark now has energy to get mad. Right Mark, When you say you get more mad than I do, I would agree with that. Yes, that's so nice. I don't have to get mad. You do it for me.
Speaker 11: See everything, everybody's doing what they have to do. You don't have to get all upset.
Speaker 2: You know, everything's great, making people's mornings. Now, I know where you were born. They gave me some notes on you. So you were born at Saint Joseph's Medical Center. I saw the notes. I'm ready, okay, So that's good. Then you moved to Lancaster, but you didn't know that because you were two. Yeah, and then you move back to Burbank at eleven, Now you probably were aware of that. Yes, So then you go to Luther Burbank Middle School and as I said, John Burrows High School. And how was school for you? High school?
Speaker 1: High school is great.
Speaker 11: Grew up an athlete, played basketball majority of my life. It was It's fun. High school is one of those.
Speaker 2: Yeah, student athlete, that means you got real discipline. We like that. Who would you say as the least discipline on this team?
Speaker 1: Since the least discipline on this team?
Speaker 4: On this team, oh, I gotta think they're probably no longer with us because it just didn't work out the market answer.
Speaker 2: Who is the most disciplined on this team?
Speaker 1: We all are. I think it's really a shared equal role.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we look, we wear discipline like a badge of honor. Yeah, we think. You know, some people like to Lucy goosey. Some people like to abstractly work. We don't like that. We had game time game on, but.
Speaker 1: That's exactly work hard, play hard.
Speaker 2: Basketball. I played it. What position did you play?
Speaker 3: I'm sorry I've not heard that phase of your life.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think you played.
Speaker 2: Basketball Dolwity Baptist Church for a Yes, what uh position?
Speaker 1: I was a point guard.
Speaker 2: Oh that's a like playing quarterback.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, have a good IQ.
Speaker 2: Yeah. You got to be smart. You got to know all the moves, the plays. You gotta be able to pass the ball. You got to see things out of the compound eye. My high school boyfriend was a point guard. Oh no, you're bragging all right. So I want to get to this, our newest member of the team, who's going to be doing some stuff in the in the phone world back there and also pressing some of the buttons here. That's what you start doing now. But you I just want to get to saying that we'll talk about later. You are telling us about a dating app that I have not. I have not used Sistan, he's not used Tanya has not used. Don't think anybody I never even heard of this one duet the duet dating app? What is that that you tried?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 11: I found it on Instagram you know, you know how you get the random algorithms, and it was like, hell, you're single now.
Speaker 2: He tried this. I downloaded it.
Speaker 1: I feel like it's like any other dating app.
Speaker 11: I feel just you get to put a bunch of pictures of yourself, but they have to confirm that it's real. You put like what your goals and aspirations are, what you like and what you don't like, and.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and you met a guy through this thing and the guy was a dud.
Speaker 11: It was a dud. But I also I have a hard time of letting things go. So I met this one guy. It was cool the first couple of dates, and I don't know he gets he gave me a little bit of an ick on a first few of our dates. But it's just like not enough for me to let go. It's so weird. It's a weird thing.
Speaker 2: I want to know what anick is. You're you graduate high school, but you're somewhere between high school and graduating college, right, yeah, okay, so you're in that age group. What's an for you?
Speaker 11: Like you're I don't know. For example, you're having a conversation with someone. They have like a common theme about how they conversate and it kind of just bothers you.
Speaker 1: Does that Like they're like their cadence of how they speak.
Speaker 11: Kind of so you're talking he's he was. He would always say you know what I mean. After ever since, so that's how I would just drive an egg And I'm like, oh my gosh, we do.
Speaker 2: By the way, with respect, we have a lot. Oh gosh, all right, well let's just stop there. You know what I mean, let's never say that. To our newest member of the team, Jeor Jackson, well, welcome to the show. It's gonna be a lot of fun. Nice thanks saying two point seven Kiss FM. Right now, a second date update. I'm gonna jump into this, Anthony. Listen, We're here to help. How are you. I'm all right, how are you guys doing good? Now, you say that you went out with this woman a couple of times, and uh, you don't know what you said or what you did, but you had really high hopes of going out again, and you asked her out and she was not very nice, and so now you deduce that you offended her. Is that correct?
Speaker 7: Yep?
Speaker 5: I have no idea what I said or what I did, but clearly clearly something offended her.
Speaker 2: Okay, But now if you retrace your steps, there have to be very few things that are in the category of possibly yeah, offending. I mean, like, right, that seems like it would stand out to me.
Speaker 5: I mean, honestly, nothing comes to mind. I mean we we we met on on an app and you know, she had a cute bio and she seemed cool and active, and you know, I took her to coffee, then we grabbed tacos. We went to golf and stuff at Norwalk, played a few rounds of Mario Kart. I wanted to her car, and it felt like, you know, the energy was there for a kiss, but I decided not to. I shook him down, but I was sure there'd be another date, you know, because we were getting along. We were having a good time laughing, you know, and when I asked, she said nope, hard pass and bloss me.
Speaker 2: Okay. Then wow, let's just this is easy. Let's get her on the phone. Let's get her to agree to come on. Let's find out what you did. Hard pass is harsh.
Speaker 1: You must have done something, Anthony.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 5: I don't think I did anything, Honestly, I don't know what it could have been. I really thought I was all my best behavior. I was trying to put a good foot forward, you know, make a good impression.
Speaker 2: But I don't know. We're gonna try and help out hang on one second. I mean to me, like someone says a hard pass, I'm not calling to find out again.
Speaker 1: Why didn't you want to know?
Speaker 2: No, I never want to know. I just want to not know. I want to think everything was fine and there was another person I got.
Speaker 3: There was something that you did that you could possibly save yourself on the next day.
Speaker 1: I think I.
Speaker 2: Would know, that's the thing, Like, I think I would be aware enough to know what would fall in the possible category.
Speaker 4: Maybe yeah, but maybe you don't know. And you're like the guy that keeps saying you know what I.
Speaker 1: Mean, you know what I mean? You know what I mean.
Speaker 2: Well, when you guys take over this show, I'm not calling in for a second date up, then you can bet on that makes me sad when it's over.
Speaker 1: I'm already thinking about that in the moment.
Speaker 2: Oh come on, just like I see that song. I heard that song so much, and then I'll just think about when it's not being played. Then it's over.
Speaker 3: Somebody posted on Instagram and video then like decorating their tree and they're like, my toxic trait is that I already think about Christmas being over. On December first, and I was like I could not relate more.
Speaker 1: Yeah, did we first first?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I don't get that at all.
Speaker 2: Oh, we'll be just good. We'll keep giving us those vibes. Let's get to this second date update Anthony and Whittier reaches out. He thinks she offended somebody he went out with because she will not go out again. Matter of fact, he asked her out again, I or what he thought was a great date, and she said no, hard pass. She's agreed to come on. We're gonna find out what did he do. He cannot get to what he did. He does not understand what he said or did that would have put him into this place, and he wants to know. So Anthony, per your request, we're gonna find out here at least try what happened. We've got Danielle on the phone. Be very quiet. Okay, we're gonna talk to her. Let's see what we can find out. Okay, sounds good, All right, Danielle, good morning. How are you?
Speaker 1: I'm good?
Speaker 10: How are you good?
Speaker 2: Thanks for coming on? Ryan Seacrest here, Tanya, isn't it You're ONFM on the air and we're calling about a guy you went out with named Anthony? Does that ring a bell.
Speaker 12: Oh my god, are you serious? That guy really kissed me off?
Speaker 2: Okay, perfect, what happened?
Speaker 10: Okay, he probably called you guys.
Speaker 12: It's all like.
Speaker 5: We had such agreed.
Speaker 12: Dude, I don't know what happened.
Speaker 1: That's pretty much what happened.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's well, that's not exactly true what happened.
Speaker 12: I'm guessing he didn't tell you about his little thirty dates in thirty days.
Speaker 2: Bit right, he did not tell us that, but I would love to hear from you.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 12: So he was literally on TikTok doing thirty dates and thirty days. I was number twenty two, by the way, and then he goes on after the date and rates the women.
Speaker 1: What was your rating that he gave you?
Speaker 12: Well? Yeah, so you know what, haven't you asked him? Like, I'm sure he could tell you.
Speaker 2: Well, let's assume we've never met him for this moment. What would he tell me? Oh?
Speaker 9: Man?
Speaker 12: What number was? I I think all I know for sure is that he gave my body in eight.
Speaker 1: Oh, he gives your body a score? That's it. I mean, the whole thing is just crazy. Well, I like watching these on TikTok. You watch this is a thing. Yeah, a lot of girls do this, but.
Speaker 2: You like watching it? Would you like to be in it?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: No, I want to be one of these people, right, but you like watching other people.
Speaker 4: Go through We didn't want to be in it, But if you were going to be in it, you'd want to high rating correct?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean it seems like a good score. FYI.
Speaker 1: I don't know, but I wouldn't want them rating my body.
Speaker 2: Well, I would not mind.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, because he's in the gym seeing that body.
Speaker 1: Weighted ankle weights Danielle.
Speaker 2: Let's just get Anthony on the phone. You obviously know that we've talked to him, and we'd like to find out from Anthony, what in the world are you doing? Anthony?
Speaker 5: Ah, hey, okay, So basically, I mean, in my defense, in my defense, you got great ratings personally, you know, I think that's.
Speaker 2: Forget about that. Just tell us what is this game you're playing?
Speaker 1: Ye?
Speaker 2: Why so if.
Speaker 5: If my dating is a numbers game?
Speaker 10: Right?
Speaker 7: Uh so?
Speaker 5: If I may, I thought that I would go on thirty dates in thirty days to meet the one, to meet someone you know, and I did the same thirty days in a row. Because I love coffee.
Speaker 2: I love tacos.
Speaker 5: I love video games, and I wanted to make the testing compatible. You know, like in science you do like the control thing, and this was the control. It was the different the same thing with different people each time. And so you know, you you you you you see where I'm coming from here, right, So.
Speaker 2: It's not great, Okay, not truly, Anthony. Now what about the categories you rank, body, physique, what else?
Speaker 5: Well, the the body was was an eighth?
Speaker 2: That was that was that was category? That part categories?
Speaker 5: Uh, well, you know you had personality, you had body, you had chemistry. I'm trying to think off the top of my head.
Speaker 2: Danielle, I gave her a ten.
Speaker 5: She had a great, great personality, absolutely great chemistry.
Speaker 2: Misread that you gave her.
Speaker 5: I thought it was I'm pretty sure if I look back. I got to look back and confirm. I think it was a nine or ten. Yeah, I think it was around there. It was great. I mean, this was a date I wanted the second one of you know.
Speaker 2: But there's only one person that feels that way on this call, right.
Speaker 1: It should have ended there and you should have not gone on other dates.
Speaker 2: But Anthony, hold up for a second, I'm taking it back to us. You didn't think when we asked you what could have possibly offended her? You didn't think. This didn't crossed your mind that she.
Speaker 1: Charisma, chemistry and she saw a little experiment. I didn't say it.
Speaker 5: I didn't say it right there, tour. I wasn't like on the day, like, oh that that answer is going.
Speaker 2: To get a short I might have offended her some awareness it was.
Speaker 5: It didn't happen on the date, though, so I don't think it was gonna be.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I didn't think I'm with Danielle on this. There's not a second date. I don't know. I understand you're trying to find the one. Not so sure this is the best exercise. Not so sure?
Speaker 1: No, all right, I mean maybe if he doesn't post it.
Speaker 2: You don't want to, Yeah, you don't want to, like hard result of body personality in chemistry. Just think does it work exactly?
Speaker 1: Just think these things you don't write, all.
Speaker 2: Right, Anthony, Good luck, Happy holiday, Danielle, Merry Christmas, happy holiday, whatever it is you're into. Thank you very much for listening. Appreciate you coming on talking to us, Appreciate your honesty, and we vote no more YouTube they too.
Speaker 12: Thanks so much.
Speaker 6: Bye.
Speaker 2: I feel the same way. I got all tense hard pass'd be fucking on air with Ryan Seacrest. There's Doja cat on at Kiss FM one eight hundred and five at two one on two, seven minutes away from those Disneyland tickets, jingle Ball tickets also coming up this hour. And quiet dating. I think I've done this for a long time.
Speaker 4: I was curious to see where you land on this if you're a quiet dater.
Speaker 2: Didn't call it that, But when I started to read what you're going to talk about this morning, I thought, you know what, I might have been a quiet dater for quite a long time, like decades. All right, Elizabeth, what is it? What's coming up? That's the whole point. Stick stick stick stick stick around, Tony, stick around here. We're not gonna be a good time, Elizabeth. Good morning, Good morning. You're doing a montapello.
Speaker 10: I'm doing great. How are you?
Speaker 2: I'm okay? Thank you? How can we help you this morning?
Speaker 10: So you guys did a segment. I don't remember if it was Thursday or Friday, about two weeks ago.
Speaker 2: Right, I don't.
Speaker 10: I don't remember much, but this one. I don't think you'll ever forget. It was just so heartwarming. So I've been going through it. I've been you know, in my own my own things. And you guys are playing the game where the match game, and there was a young man that was wanting to get tickets for jingle Ball for himself and his girlfriend, I believe, and then a veteran that was wanting to win single ball tickets for him and his daughters. And so the veteran obviously didn't just he didn't end up getting the tickets because the other guy won, and he said something to you that caught your ear for what you said. And he said about the daughters, right like, oh, my daughters are going to be so disappointed because I didn't want the ticket, and like it struck you. So you told the other guy that originally won, like, okay, you want two tickets whatever, blah blah blah. So you go over to the veteran and you not knowing he was a veteran yet he started going into his spill right of you know, how bumped his girls were going to be, and he was like saying something about how oh you asked him, how many daughters do you have? He said, oh, I have a set of twins and stiff, and he was like, oh twins, and you guys were all like all about it.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 10: The second I heard him talk about his children like it just I just could not stop crying. The second I heard him talk about his daughters. I have four kids of my own. I just that second I just started crying. I literally cried for about an hour. I could not stop crying. I'm telling you, I've be't going through my own deal. But you guys end up talking to him and asking him questions and he's like, oh, I'm a veteran, I'm just people, and I have four daughters. And you ask how many you know, tickets would you need and he's like, well, fire, because I have to take them, you know. So you end up giving him six, and I'm just like crying, like a kinky cry. I don't know what was going on.
Speaker 2: You know those cries. I have those cries too. I'm not a person that doesn't get into some of those moments too, where something hits me. It might be on TV, it might be in a movie, it might be some time listening to it might be a moment out of nowhere and I'll just get it. I'll start to get the tingle nose and I'll start to cry. And since I've had my father passed, those things happen every now and then, and it's it's like it cleans you out a little bit, you know. It's okay, yeah, thank you so much for listening to a mona bella. You have a great day.
Speaker 10: Okay, you too, thank you. Okay, have a good one. You guys, have a great happy holidays.
Speaker 1: Okay to you too.
Speaker 2: It's a good point. It's okay, let it break down. Like you don't feel bad about breaking down. You have to feel bad about crying, so shame and sometimes that stuff building up and it just gushes out and someone says, why are you crying? And you go, I don't know, No, I actually don't know. Stop asking are you okay? Yeah, I'm fine, obviously, I just need to get that out. It's like in my sisters are clogged up like a you know, like a thing I had a that I needed.
Speaker 1: To get out.
Speaker 2: I'd easy them for Okay, it's okay, okay, all right. We are going to play jingle Ball or Local Mall for Disneyland tickets in about ten twelve twelve and a half minutes first, cistany tell us what quiet dating is. I guess it's something that people have been known to do over time, but it's not got a name exactly.
Speaker 4: It now has a name, and it's where people are dating in a super low key like laid back, chilled out way, no pressure, no big announcements, no overthinking like what are we every five minutes. You're not censuring your entire life of finding the one. Instead, you're just living your life, doing your thing and letting the dating be a small side plot rather than the whole storyline. It's very kind of like soft launched your relationship energy without actually trying to soft launch anything at all. So I'm curious if you think, Brian, that you're a quiet dater or have been in the past now.
Speaker 2: The answer is yes, I have been in the past, probably for too long. That is the thing, because it's liberating in a way to say, you know what, I'm not getting up every day thing and the number one thing in my life is to have to find somebody. I'm going Guys, don't need somebody to do what I want to do to be me. Don't need it right until you do, Because if you go too long with that quiet dating, you realize that you are still quiet dating and you need to turn up the volume a little bit. So I did that. I don't think I'm in that. I know I'm not in that stage now, but I to say things to my mom like, ah, just have.
Speaker 1: Fun, just sound fun, it'll happen. What happens.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm just having a good time. Worry, it's all good. I can't brust this. But are you still saying that?
Speaker 9: No?
Speaker 2: Gosh, no, I'm not young, and I can't say that anymore. I've said that with new lines for my mom.
Speaker 1: I'm torn on this one.
Speaker 4: I feel like it's healthy to be like, I'm not losing myself in somebody. So there's that approach, But then there is the like, is it kind of lazy dating?
Speaker 1: Like it's you're not even putting.
Speaker 3: Any efforts in life, partner, Why would you not treat it like you treat going after your dream job?
Speaker 2: If you want a dream.
Speaker 3: Job right away, if you wanted your dream job, you want to just sit back and quietly be like, let me just send a resume here and send a resume there.
Speaker 1: No, you go after what you want. Did we strike a chord?
Speaker 3: I did, like loud dating. I was like the opposite of this, right.
Speaker 2: But then once you turn it down, you met the person. Now, the thing is, culturally, everybody wants to put you in that spot where you gotta have somebody. You gotta find your person. You don't until you do, so, you don't have to until you want to, not just because everybody else has one. I mean, you know many people have said to me over the years, Oh, just want to find him his person. Well, I didn't need my person. Then glad you found yours. I'm talking about you too.
Speaker 1: You said a lot, but you want to now is what you're saying.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all right, coming, let's do it. Jingle ball or locom all. This is the game we're gonna play for this hour's jingle ball tickets. I'll have another pair to win. Just after nine. Alfred quartz Hill, Good morning, Alfred. How are you.
Speaker 7: By yourself?
Speaker 2: I'm solid, bro. Thank you for asking. Here's what we're gonna do playing jingle ball or look them all ready? And we do it every year for jingle ball tickets. It's very easy. You gotta get three right before you get three wrong. I will give you the name of a person performing This is jingle ball. You tell me if it's a store at the grove or natural performer Okay, okay, storm or performer, jingle ball or mall. All right, here's the first one. Audrey Chew. Audrey Chew, is that jingle ball? Or local mall? Found like a local mall. Well, it's actually the real name of Audrey noona of the Hunterricks. But that was tricky. I should probably tell you we might be giving you real names of people. Here's the next one. Charlotte Tilbury. Charlotte Tilbury, jingle ball, look them all. Jingle Ball. That is the luxury beauty, makeup, skincare and fragrance store. All right, here we go. That's all right. Sorry, you gotta get this one here. Todd Snyder, Todd Snyder, todd Snyder, jingle Ball or local mall that is a men's designer closed store. We lost three. Now here's the thing, Alfred. It's not really fair, is it? Because you're distracted by people around you are distracting you. Therefore I'll give you this is all or nothing then, because it's not fair, I can understand that it's too much pressure. I appreciate it. Here we go, all or nothing, David Yurman. David Yurman, jingle Ball or Local Mall. Yeah, you got it, incredible mall Jory yeaht a coin man. It's fine, but there are these guys trying to pull you down over there. I don't know what they're talking about. It trying to distract you and take away from your game skills. I hear it.
Speaker 5: I know, can sabotage you?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 12: Nice?
Speaker 11: Hey, you get awesome.
Speaker 2: Guys, you too.
Speaker 1: We'll see Friday.
Speaker 2: Alfred courts Hill going to jingle Ball, Local Mall, Kiss FM on air with Ryan Seacrest. It's Kiss FM. We're looking at Disneyland tickets here in a second, Tony Robbins is going to be on. He's doing something amazing for this giving Tuesday and jingle Ball tickets all coming up in a few Tanya is a trading report.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 3: Ed Sheeran released the deluxe edition of his latest album Play and there are some pretty telling lyrics in there that I really want to dissect and discuss. So in the first song, it's called Regrets, he talks about the toll that his tour took on the family. He said, you're too young to understand that Daddy's coming home. Every time I leave the house, you think I'm forever gone. Always said I'd pause work as soon as you came.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, yes, okay.
Speaker 3: Next song is wargame. But I feel that it's not enough to just offer you my love. Inches from moving out and moving on this tension and what we've got. But when will the fight and stop? That feels juicy? Yes, okay? And the last one I want to bring up is problems. Flowers in our garden are dying. When did the water run dry? Who can tell? But you want the truth. We're not fine. We don't need space, we need time. Feels like there's a lot going on with Ed Sheeron and his wife Chari Retap.
Speaker 2: What that was? I don't know what time I wait.
Speaker 3: To me, the most telling one was I always said I'd pause work as soon as you came. I feel as though, and this is just me deducing from the lyrics that he and Cherry had an understanding of like once we have kids, all slow down, maybe I won't tour whatever he said, and then he went back on his word. And now that's where the resentment is growing.
Speaker 2: That speculation. I also wondering, like I'm not so sure one releases all these songs until after they've made it through and worked all.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's a good point, Ryan, I had that exact same thought.
Speaker 2: I didn't hear that come out of your mouth. Well, I agree with you.
Speaker 1: But I was like, there's no way with you. Even though you didn't see it, It's like you could read my mind.
Speaker 2: Yeah, go again. I think that it is beautifully vulnerable and relatable. But then they got it together, or then they work through it, or you don't.
Speaker 1: Release those so they're on the other side of it now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, otherwise those are I don't think you released those in the middle of it actually happened.
Speaker 4: You know. I appreciate that you decided to read the lyrics to.
Speaker 1: Us instead of playing the clips. There was a lot of passion and heat behind it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there was a different delivery. Yeah, all right, there you go. Training report. Thank you, it is kiss. I've I'm in Los Angeles Seacrest with you, Sis and Tanya. We're bringing in a legend. Are you ready? Tony Robbin's joining us right now. Tony, I'm in I'm in a mood for you. I'm in a mood. I'm ready to charge Dodge say, how you doing, Ryan? I'm great, Nice to see you. Yeah, I knew I had to bring the A game today knowing that you were coming on, so I woke up thirty minutes earlier than normal to have a little extra coffee. But also have you know that that people say motivating people like yourself will say you'll create a little extra time for yourself.
Speaker 7: That's true. Well, you want energy? Is everything? Right, brother? So if you've got enough energy and do anything. If you're low on energy, everything falls apart, relationships, business, everything you can imagine. So that's part of life.
Speaker 2: So tell me what is one of the things that you need to do every day to maintain spirit, energy, drive that equation for you.
Speaker 7: Well, I do two things. First thing, I get up every single morning and I you know it's now people do it all the time, but I've been doing it for twenty years. I jump my cold plunge and then I do my meditation process. And the third thing I do is I usually send a text or call somebody, acknowledge somebody in my life that I'm grateful for every single day, and it starts your day with tremendous physical energy. You know, you feel fantastic. You're centered, and you're already in a grateful state. And when you know when you're grateful, and he gets the emotion that most people are missing today. They're pursuing happiness, but when you're grateful, you're happy already. Plus fear and anger are the two emotions that mess people's lives up the most right, their relationships, their business, their life. And you can't be grateful and fearful. You can't be grateful and angry simultaneously. So I make sure I go into that physically every single day before I start my day. And then you know, you gotta have a mission. You got something you care about more than yourself. That's what gives you energy.
Speaker 2: So Tony Robbins is with us here at Kiss FM Tony Boorn in Los Angeles and doing some very interesting work, not only for people all over the world. Also, I mean you stepped in and really helped out with LA wildfires as well. We talked to you about that, yes we did. Now this is fascinating. You got to listen to this and let's try and crystallize what's happening. Tony is doing a worldwide music event at the iHeart Theater to support the one hundred billion meals challenge. What is the one hundred billion Meals Challenge.
Speaker 7: Well, most people are unaware. Like forty years ago, everybody members we are the world. That was because there was this great famine in Africa, and some of the greatest artists in the world said, listen, music goes past politics. We're going to bring people's attention, we're going to raise money and we're going to save lives. And you know, Quincy Jones and Michael Jackson and a group of friends of mine from back then all put it together and it was it's historic. Well we're doing another one, and this one now is called the Next Verse. And the reason is people unaware of the fact. Then in the last five years, the problem with hunger has exploded all over the world. There were eighty million people five years ago on the verge of starv Today it's three hundred and eighty five million, and it's all because of the Ukraine War to give it as a big piece of it. So you understand, the Ukraine is kind of the bread basket for Africa. So they are about eleven countries on the verge of Famiine right now. No one talks about it. You barely read about it in the New York Times or something of that nature. And so and when people try to get the food in, they have difficulty also with that meaning if you know what's happened. For example, a place like Sudan, everybody knows about Gaza. We've been feeding people, and Godza the first people in to do that. But also in the Sudan there's massive killing. It's the largest killing field around and it's people that were starving to death. So the UN tried to send food in and they killed the you know, the truck drivers, and they took the food. So our group one hundred billion meals I started about three years ago, we provided sixty two billion meals. It started because I personally grew up in La as you know, and I had no food on a Thanksgiving. I say, no food Ryan, more like crackers and peanut butter, right, not a big meal, and somebody delivered a full blown turkey dinner to my whole family and it changed. That's why I'm here because that made me believe stranger's care and I started caring about strangers. So even then I said, I'm going to feed two families, And the next year, it was four, and then eight. I got to a million, and then to about ten million, and then about twelve years ago I started. I said, I'm going to feed a billion people in the US, one billion meals. And I got with Feeding America to be my partner, and I'm fortunate I've did it in eight years. It seemed impossible. Then I met Governor Beasley, who said the World Food Program and he won the Nobel Prize for feeding people. And he left because when he started there eighty million. Now there's three hundred eighty five million, you know, and he's just frustrated with a bureaucracy. And I said, let's start an organization. But it's got to be measurable. I said, how many meals would it take over the next ten years to fill the gap while we're creating a sustainable solution. He said, tone out of forty fifty sixty billion meals, I said, let's do one hundred billion meals. He goes toy, it's impossible. I said, I did a billion when I started. I wasn't a billionaire. I just figured out how to do it. And I said, we got to find one hundred people that could do this, and so We started out three years ago. It was rough riding. We went to the wealthy families of the world to giving a to do with the Forbes four hundred and three people stood up and agreed. But now we've done sixty two billion. We just announced it at the un and so now what we're doing is saying, let's bring these artists together because people need to know what's going on. And so we've got everybody you can imagine, from doctor Dre to Bruno Mars, to Usher to Janet Jackson to Stevie Wonder, John Legend, John bon Jovi, Andrea Machelli Pitbull, I mean yeah, people. And on the sixteenth of December, we're bringing together at the iHeart Theater and we're creating this new song called The Next Verse. And not only are they creating it, but people all around the world are participating. You can write a lyric, or you can take the basic part of the song that's already been started and you can make your own song. You can use ai and create it, and we're gonna use some of those as part of the song. Is they put this together, the person making it happen is Jimmy Jams. So Jimmy game Terry Lewis, as you probably know, most successful producers of all time. They got more number one hits than anybody in history. On the sixteenth right, they're a live Heart here theater. We're gonna make this thing happen, and then on Christmas Day we're releasing it. iHeart some one of our sponsors. Nine out of ten listeners of music in this country. Listen to your stations, and you've got a sister company that doesn't overseas, so literally worldwide release the song on Christmas Day.
Speaker 2: Wow, that is all of that information is so exciting, and you succinctly explain to us what you're doing, why you're doing it, and what's really interesting for people listening, and how they can get involved, and you can you can submit something for this song. You could be a part of this song. Sonny was just saying, you can go to one hundred billion meals dot org. Thisceember twenty fifth. You will hear at debut iHeartRadio here Tony Robbins continuing to do good stuff. Thank you for the motivation you've given us just by watching you on your specials. We lean so much from them and you don't even know. Probably the number of people you touch, but you do well.
Speaker 7: Thank you brother. And if everybody wants to know, we now have our own network. On Paramount it's you can go to anywhere you want. It's on Amazon Prime, It's on uh to give you an idea. On Roku, it's it's a place where you can go to the Tony Robbins network at twenty four hours a day. We have free content where people can watch and learn new tools as well.
Speaker 1: That's all.
Speaker 2: You better watch out, you too, you look out. I get a dose to that, a dose of my extra thirty minutes every morning. Put me with Kevin Hart, Pitbull and Tony Robbins in terms of speed energy on a run together. We should do a relay race. This the the speed of Tony Robbins, the pace of pitt Poll. You know, Kevin, Kevin Hart's got the most amazing velocity in the world. Guys. I'll just I'll be the I'll be I'll cover it part of it. I'll just post it on on social A great to see it. Thanks for all the good work, thanks for coming on.
Speaker 7: Thank you very much.
Speaker 2: Ryan, have a great morning, Tony, good bye. I will now I have nothing but a good money I mean, what's that Kevin Hart special. Listen to Tony Robbins, listen to Pit Pull where Yeah, I know, where's the energy come from? They've got such great, great pace. Do you like pace? I love pace?
Speaker 1: I do.
Speaker 2: Kiss up. M That's gonna wrap it up for us, everybody. Thank you for listening to us. Tomorrow we've got Disneyland tickets. Tomorrow, we've got jingle Ball tickets. When you're doing your holiday shopping, there's a place in the store where you'll find the best deals. I'll tell you where that place is. You might want to hear that if you missed anything. Second date update, Tony Robbins, here are new Meet the new staff member Jordan Jackson. Check it all out right out of Burbank High. It's up on our podcast Midday Today on air Ryan Seacrest, on IR Radio or wherever you listen to your podcast. We'll talk to your first thing in the morning. All right, all right, Sophia and mckill don't worry. I'll get to your thanksgivings tomorrow and how they were I forgot today. We're gonna get in there this week. I promise a lot of staff to get through. How was your Thanksgiving. It's a whole week thing. It's a whole week recap. Talk to you tomorrow. Thanks for listening to On Air with Ryan Seacrest. Make sure to subscribe it and we'll talk to you again tomorrow