Speaker 1: What's up this lip service? I'm angela yee, I'm g g Maguire, Jordi.
Speaker 2: Geor, I'm sorry, Prior Graves.
Speaker 3: Two of them, Like, that's definitely like two of them right this maybe four?
Speaker 1: You could see? This is this a normal size? Like what would you call that? A?
Speaker 4: Uh? This is right? This is this is normal?
Speaker 5: Okay, it's normal for him. Okay, that's a lot we what is that the whole the whole eighth in the the the whole eighth and that.
Speaker 1: Thing look heavy?
Speaker 6: Yeah, okay, all right, well for the next two times, it's back guys, okay, and a lot has happened since he was here for the first time.
Speaker 1: What what you got to say? What I'm a man now? He said, that's right?
Speaker 4: You yeah?
Speaker 1: Right or wrong?
Speaker 4: You are right?
Speaker 3: Okay, because last time Finesse two times is here he told us about you know, he had a couple of ladies and now you kind of changed your mind and said you want to be with just one?
Speaker 4: Is that? Yeah? But then I had went back to two, but I just recently got back to one.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So now that's why Actually Zuri Prior Graves, she has a flight to catch, so she's here four minutes. So I want to focus the first part of this interview because I saw you have put on social media that you were thinking about therapy, right, And Zuri is she is she does a lot of intimacy. She helps people on set, So she's worked on a lot of really big TV shows and movies helping people when they have like the you know, the sex scenes, intimate scenes, but anything that could be like potentially uncomfortable. He had to make sure that everybody's safe and taking care of. But you also, Zuri, are, you know, a clinician and a therapist and a sex therapist, a sex educator, sex educator.
Speaker 2: Educator, sex therapists.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And I think sometimes people go through things, especially and I would say especially men, because women we're I feel like most of us are a lot quicker to be like this happened, you know, I'm heartbroken, da da da, I cried, And men more act like they're good, you know, between when certain situations happen, and so sometimes men will be a lot less likely to look for outside help, you know.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think I think my lack of intimacy come from just being incocerated, like just being locked up, like not being intimate at all, coming up, not getting out a whole lot of kisses and hoogs. You know what I'm saying. You know what I'm saying. But it ain't no shade or nothing. It's just life, you know what I'm saying. I think a lot of us come up. You know what I'm saying, come from where I come from. We come up and it's tough love. You know what I'm saying. I think this where I get my tough love from, like even for my keys, for my women. But what she's speaking on is like I want to come out of the phase like I want to come out. I want to be more more intimate, like more of the all type of like I did, Like I want to counter of be like I want. I want to be like that. I try a lot, I try hard like, and I do it in front of people. I do it like, I try real hard like. But it's still like cringey sometimes to me, Like it's cringe just to like hug people like it's still it's still it's still weird to me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I say something, I think like you said you do it in front of people, and that was the only accolade that you assigned to what you just said. Does it feel performative, Like is.
Speaker 1: It like you when you are meditating.
Speaker 2: Not necessarily premeditated, but it's not necessarily for you or for that you are trying to show those worlds like this, yeah, actively like you're trying to show in those.
Speaker 4: Moments because when it's happening, like it feel fake, like feel it don't feel genuine, Like but I don't know what a genuine hoog is, Like I don't know what, Like it could be tight, it could be it could be whatever, Like I still feel like it's not genuine. I don't know, Like like I could tell the difference between a handshake if somebody is being a genuine or not, Like, yeah, I can I know when like handshakes with no eye contact and you know stuff like but hugs like they different, it's more intimate, it's more so. It's kind of like what about kissing, I can only kiss like the woman that don't with Like I can't kiss like that, Like I'm already like I'm not a big Like I'm not big on it, not because oh home food, not the type of shit, Like it's just like I just can't.
Speaker 5: What about kissing in a non intimate way when it comes to family and your children.
Speaker 4: That's what I'm talking about. Why are you talking about I'm talking about both ways, Like I'm talking about around around like like like like I can do it to my my new my new born baby like this here, like this the most ever, the most intimate ever, being like right, but like we had a home birth, so I pulled her. I ain't gonna say pull it out, but I like I was like I pulled it, like I got her, and it was like like out of all my kids, I'd never seen a birth before. Yes, so it was like it was super exciting to me.
Speaker 1: And it was like uh in like a different type of bond.
Speaker 4: Like I literally like stirred in one spot for probably like sixty seconds. Like when she came out and I gave it to a moment, it was like a stuck moment like I ain't hear nothing, I ain't really see nothing. It was like I seen life come into the world that was different from me, Like that's real to see a human come out of another may're a woman pregnant, like okay, she's pregnant, but to see it actually come out like.
Speaker 1: This is life, like she're and how many children do you have now?
Speaker 4: Five?
Speaker 1: Five?
Speaker 4: Yeah, So it's different and it's and it's like you know, and you know, I don't want to kiss no shade later on from my other kids. But it's just it's just super different, Like I think about it every day all day, Like it's just super different from me.
Speaker 1: So you feel like that changed something in you.
Speaker 4: It might like the intimacy, like I'm able to be a little bit more like affectionate.
Speaker 6: It's vulnerability too, because I'm the same way with kissing and hugging my everybody, Like I'm the worst hugger ever, And it's a level of vulnerabiley.
Speaker 4: Though, like just now, like I feel it.
Speaker 6: It's like a protection thing, you know, because that's where our heart is.
Speaker 4: I get it.
Speaker 1: So it's like a natural thing to be like.
Speaker 3: And I think sometimes when you come up in this world with a lot of like fake love around you, it's hard to feel like something that feels genuine cause there's so many times where things that you thought was real aren't. Yeah, and then it kind of makes you jaded where nothing seems like how do I know? This might feel real right now, but then later on when I look back at it.
Speaker 4: This wasn't it's like, nah, it's if you look at it like that, it's like you ain't being fir like to yourself if you aks me, because like but I'm I've been a victim of it, like it ain't fur though, like y, I can feel a certain way because this person made me mad and they was faking. They hoogs and they cry as one genuine and I take it out on there body else, Right, I do that, right, I tend to do that. Like but as I'm as I as I grow and I'm getting older, I'm starting to give like a person they own chance, like you got your own chance, Like I decided that everybody and everything I'd have been through, even with men, like it's shit that I hadn't been through with close partners. This this this like damn, I never thought, bruh do me like that? But then I can't go look at him like that, right, I can't go look at it.
Speaker 1: It's not normal.
Speaker 3: And you can't judge everybody else based off of what somebody else did because we are all different trauma.
Speaker 4: And I'm trying to I'm at peace and I'm trying to stay at peace, and I understand that dealing with past trauma's count of damons creep up, So I count of try to stay away from what do.
Speaker 3: You think, Sarry, because I really wanted you to be here to at least start this conversation.
Speaker 2: There so many different things you just said, But I think, like if we just go off of what you just said in terms of trauma, I think we hear that word and we think it's such a big word, and like if somebody says trauma, it's this huge thing that happened and you're gonna have this reaction, And all that trauma is in the little moments too. You know, if you do something or you're somewhere and all of a sudden you have a gut reaction that just doesn't necessarily make sense for that moment. A lot of times that that's trauma, like being able to be self aware enough to notice those itty bitty little things, like when you're going to go hug someone and that hug doesn't feel quite right. It might be something about that person, or it might be something about the way they hug you, and it's triggering something you don't even you can't even make that connection to it first until you do the work and being It's like one of those things is people talk about changing and being like, oh, I've done the work and I'm better. It's like, no, the work is continuous and there's no better. It's all about using and there's no changing you. You are who you are depending on.
Speaker 1: How old you are. The experiences that you had, they are what they are, and you have good days and you'll have bad days.
Speaker 2: But it's working with those things. You know, you don't have to necessarily change.
Speaker 3: And I think being in prison too and coming home after that, like the way that people are treated in prison is so different.
Speaker 4: Then it's just it's very I've been a like it's just real, like no contact like we on live service. I could talk, yeah, even like young when I was younger, like just from not have getting it them hoogs and kisses, like I never was able to have six missionary til I was older.
Speaker 1: Right where you're like looking at somebody and.
Speaker 4: It's not just because I don't want to, because I learned that that's one of a women's favorite position is to do it right, Like you know what I'm saying, But this one of women's like they say, dog, I couldn't do it. Maybe from the side.
Speaker 3: Okay, And you went to jail the first time when you were fourteen, when you were so imagine at fourteen years old, all the things that you didn't learn.
Speaker 4: So it's thick. It's thick, and I'm I'm catching up now, like to where like my girl asked me for kids out of nowhere, it's like, huh, like but you like that, but I like it, Like no, But one thing I learned had you got to tell a person what you're going through. So I communicate and be very big on communication because I want a person to know who I am, so you would know how to handle men, right, so you would know because now you don't handle me like I'm telling you I'm fucked up. I'm already telling you this, so now you know. And she she she helped me, like, hey, but give me a kid, like we could be here where I'd be like like it's cool, Like it's cool, but the average you know, I'm still growing on.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's we're all in progress in this room, even you know. But I do want to say, even when you came up on lip servers the first time, you definitely were like, you know, not trying to be in a monogamous relationship either and so now that is something that you want or.
Speaker 4: No, Yeah, I mean like I'm leaving everything in her court. Like she's very like she like she she can fall in love with a woman like my girl wanted them type of people, like she can love a woman like for her as her love.
Speaker 5: So just to have some clarity from the last time we spoke, there were two. One was more of like the main girl or the first girl. This is still that she were speaking of.
Speaker 4: Yes, she's still She's still around. She never lived like she never she went through everything like I know, y'all see a lot of crazy shit about it, like and she went through, she went through, She went through the trials and tribulations, she went through the storm like you know what I'm saying, And I gotta, I gotta, I gotta see we got a little time. I got a baby mama that I had fell in little with, like you know what I saying when I was young, because she she helped me out the streets. She helped me get out the streets. And and I was just telling her that I was I was gonna get better because I was striving to be better, like and I was just telling him get on my ship, i'na be better. You know, I was broke, fucked up, I ain't got nowhere to stay here, I ain't got an I d like you know, it was that bad. Like you know what I'm saying. I feel like the girl who here now, I feel like she she she was able to deal with everything like it wasn't easy for like, and that's what I respected, because she put up a fight. It wasn't just no old fuck it, you know, just because I'm put up and I can you know I could do what I want to do that you know, you know, I'm just gonna let you do what you want to do. She wasn't quiet at all, Like she put up a fight, like she.
Speaker 1: Was getting into it.
Speaker 4: And it made me understand that that that you know what I'm saying, that you know that she care.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying, because I was wonder that like for a guy, if you put a woman through so much and she still stays sometimes I'm like, is he gonna ever stop?
Speaker 5: Nah?
Speaker 4: I mean, if I'm gonna be honest with you, it's me and it's me and not her, Like I ain't I don't know all I know is that I always had a person dream of being a specific type of man. And you know what I'm saying, And I knew I was gonna have to grow into it.
Speaker 1: But like what type of man if you have to say, what is that?
Speaker 4: Like? Like loyal? Just you know what I'm saying. But what helped me was that my girl love women. So so I'm just saying, Honey, I'm just gonna I'm gonna be one hundred percent every man want to fuck another bitch.
Speaker 1: You think, so.
Speaker 4: Listen, listen, Brol I'm gonna tell you, I feel like every woman in this world. Y'all might call it sharing a nigga, y'all might call it whatever y'all want to call it. If you was to at least if you ain't, even if you're not gay, even if you was to, let that man, let that man have fun with you every blue moon. He'll appreciate that. Me, I think I'm coming off for So it's like me and my girl, like I ain't cheating in a long time, though you have.
Speaker 1: It's a long time.
Speaker 4: Shell for a man, A long time in nine months, a year.
Speaker 1: Okay, So.
Speaker 4: It's been a long time since I want to hear.
Speaker 2: I'm hearing so oh my gosh, so many different things. No, but I mean no, but thank you for being honest. I think that's I mean, your journey is It says a lot about you that you are in this place where you're able to communicate these things about yourself. Ask for what you need, ask for what you want. I do think there is always something really interesting when people get into the narrative around like this girl did so many different things. They were there, Like you're talking about the woman who was there and she withstood all this other stuff? Is that a trauma response? Because you are attracted to the person who you put through the most.
Speaker 1: The person you love, but you put her through the most.
Speaker 2: Right, And then it's it's it's like, where does that come from? What does that need to do that?
Speaker 4: I feel like I told her these two days ago, I promise, like I just told her. I told her, I said, I wish, I wish you would have never met me, like when I first came home, Like because I don't feel like you deserve Like even though you might not be rich, you might not be known, you might not be perfect, Like you know what I'm saying. You probably had your share of me in or whatever. But you you're You're the perfect woman for me, Like you know what I'm saying, like from where I come from, Like you know, just the respect and being feminine. You know, I'm from Memphis, so we got a lot of aggressive women, a lot of women who.
Speaker 1: They that in New York a lot too. I just wonder they saying cause like they was like all.
Speaker 4: The street nigga slang. So it's like like so I like, like you could be the baddest bitch and say hey bro, it's a total turn off. So she one hundred percent feminine, like she cooked clean without me axing. I can ask, like I can be Finna say hey my shirt knee earn and look and his earn like like this type of woman she is. Like So it was like her just being.
Speaker 1: There for me, and then what do you do in return?
Speaker 4: I'm like I'm giving her like like me like she getting she getting me like and I'm I'm here for her.
Speaker 3: Like let me ask you this because and ZERI may not know this, but and this was very public and you talked about this. You recently found out a baby you thought was yours was not yours.
Speaker 1: Right, you did a.
Speaker 3: DNA test, well, your mom did, and then that's what led you to realizing that how did she react? How did your your lady react to that news? Also with you, like what did she say?
Speaker 4: I said yesterday, I wasn't gonna talk about this normal, right, because I feel like it's trauma. Like the average the everage baby dad that might be able to say, oh shit, I ain't got no baby, ain't mine.
Speaker 5: Oh here, Yeah, he wasn't happy, right, and you were fine because.
Speaker 4: I'm because I'm because I'm like I'm a family orient like I got a small family. I want a big family. So, you know, so like there's a chapter in my life and I'm learning to like you know how they say like if you if you fake like you got over something, you ain't really got over it. Like this bullshit to me, Like if I go through something this traumatized, and like if I'm in peace right now, so give me give me four day, seventy two hours, I'm healing. I ain't got time to be I ain't got time to be stagnant, Like I ain't got time to be stuck on one situation. I've been. I've been, I've been behind too long. I've been locked up all my life. I can't afford to be sitting around streets and to press for three four months. I can't do it. I just can't do it. I can't. I can't afford to just because he he did some fileshit not go hire somebody else, like I got work to do, right?
Speaker 3: What do you think about this area as a coping mechanism, Like I can't just be depressed.
Speaker 1: Give me four days and I'm over it.
Speaker 2: I mean, I think if you're able, there's a difference between being able to be functional.
Speaker 4: May get consideration of cold heart a person and who'd have been through cold hearted situations like prison. Yeah, you see what I'm saying. So you got to understand that I'm already in the mindset like, don't nobody to give a fuck about me? No way, I'd have been down to my lowers like i'dn't been lonely, so dealing with a person I'm really trying for you, like I really don't give a f If you keep it real with me, we can go. But if you don't, I'm ready for that too, because I had not already been through the worst. It ain't gonna get no worse than this.
Speaker 2: Like, yeah, and you're talking about a lot of different emotions, and I think that the they're the ones that you show us when you come on to a show and you're like, I'm done talking about that and you need to move on publicly. And then it's the things that happened behind closed doors and your quiet moments and and all of it's okay. So even because even you started off this conversation very different than what you how you ended it, because it sounds like you're ending it and being like I'm good, like I'm done off of it. But you started it off saying I can't be one of those guys who, uh, you know, is more relieved than anything else. So there's a balance between the two. Does that make sense?
Speaker 3: Yeah, you started off saying that you're not one of those guys that you know because you care right, right, you do care?
Speaker 5: Right? There was that thing attachment you were looking forward to the family structure of what you are going.
Speaker 4: If I literally put my attention on it, like if I if I, if I put my attention on it, and I like, what is gonna do?
Speaker 1: There's nothing you can do about it?
Speaker 4: What's gonna happen? What can I do? Like, what can I do? Is fucked up? It happened, But what can I do? It's not gonna make the child mine is not gonna what can I do? So I'm I'm strong, I'm head strong. Like so you got to understand, like I said, you might not understand how I feel to sit in a sale for fourteen months, for twenty four hours a day, and it might sound foreign as fucked like, and it might just yeah, but it's real life. And then get to the point where you would be like, what the fuck I'm gonna do? Like, what what am I gonna? What am I gonna this? You? I'm what I'm what I'm what I'm what I'm what I'm what I'm what, I'm a wig out tell them I'm finna go commit suicide and then have them come and put me in a turtle suit and put me in a sale with no toilet or nothing. You're my situations worse.
Speaker 3: It's kind of like when you've dealt with such bad things, what is worse than that?
Speaker 4: It's great, it's the next it's the next thing to death. So but I don't care myself like that. I don't move like that. I don't walk around and carry myself. I carry myself with respect, dignity. I'm a man, I demand my respect, I give respect. But in the same sentence like I'm looking at it like life, Like if you keep it real with me.
Speaker 1: Then should you think you have a bad temper?
Speaker 4: Nah? Not no more?
Speaker 1: All right, because I was just thinking about that.
Speaker 4: Not no more, not no more. I used to, I used to.
Speaker 3: But how did you how did you learn to manage that? Because that's not an easy thing. Like react differently.
Speaker 4: Oh, let me say this, Na, because I'm gonna be more. I'm gonna be MORENA, be more detailing, because all temple situation might not leave the jail. It could just be in a relationship when it comes to my woman. When it comes to women, I learned that women move off emotions. They helped me not be mad no more.
Speaker 1: That to me.
Speaker 4: Because like women don't really use they they they hard. They use their feelings, and then they use their hard after they use their feelings. Like a woman can go in and then say, but you.
Speaker 1: Know, it's the words.
Speaker 4: It's like, but they can say the craziest ship in the way, and that be the feelings. But you know that they really Yeah, I'll be laughing when my woman go off on me, like, oh when I see you on im.
Speaker 3: Like, do you think that means that she cares more trauma?
Speaker 5: Oh my god, it's a serious traumaban. We got about five more minutes with over here, so.
Speaker 3: Okay, but before you leave, what you think of me?
Speaker 4: Yeah? What you think?
Speaker 1: What's your impression of him?
Speaker 4: Last couple of minutes before you.
Speaker 1: I don't want to give you a hug. There we go.
Speaker 3: Look, real one, get a real one, not at the table.
Speaker 1: He needs a real hug. See, this is sweet you.
Speaker 2: I can just tell you have such a big heart and sorry, I can just tell that you have such a big heart and that you are a good man. And I can't imagine how exhausting it is. It sounds like when you don't have that example of that, how to find that in yourself and do it when you haven't seen it, and also having these kind of like trauma bonds with these people. It's you've had to have people prove that they love you a lot, and you found ways to see and to create situations where these women can prove that they love you. And I just hope that you get to the point where someone shows you that they love you and you see it without and accept it and receive it without because they see you. I can see you like you just I don't know you change, but it's like you are so you have such a warmth about you, you know.
Speaker 4: I think. I think. I think my anger and my and my character like that people get from me. I think it comes from me just battling with who I want to be versus who I was raised as, Like I was raised like this person, but like who I want to be is like a totally different person. And my and I get mad because shit happens, things go on that I'm not used to that I haven't seen before in my life, and like it make a nigga angry and make a nigga mad, And I last.
Speaker 1: Shout like what do you mean? What type of things?
Speaker 4: Simple things? Like it's simple things like and it's crazy that I got to see it again. But like fan out of child, ain't you? Like I said, the average that's the average dude, Like, but where I'm from, I'm the everage nigga fan out a baby and years like, oh shit for real, shit, but I ain't gonna lie ded lit. But but extality, they really don't give a fuck. They feel like they just dodged a bullet. But for me, it's like it's bigger than just it's the baby, it's the living everything. It's the lord to Like I'm dealing with a person that I took off the street. They didn't have nothing, they didn't have nowhere to stay, they didn't have no car, they didn't have no So I'm looking at it like family oriented. So I'm looking at it like man were family, Me and my brother and him, like we round were family, Like my women were all family. They call them brothers. They they's his sister. They it's all a family. We eat together, we go everywhere together, we protect each other. So you know, it's kind of like this lord to betrayal?
Speaker 1: Can you the.
Speaker 2: Baby into all of that?
Speaker 1: Right that?
Speaker 4: Like you get it, but I want to listen to you.
Speaker 2: But I mean that's I think that that that sums it up. It sounds like it's not just about the baby, it's about what the baby represented for you and that relationship that you built around this person who didn't exist for very long any.
Speaker 4: Time, you know, And yeah, you get it.
Speaker 3: But yeah, Sary, I really hope that this is going to help finess because you, like I said, I saw you say I think I might do some therapy, and I hope you do because I'm not even saying this just to you, but like everybody in this room, people will say you think everybody needs therapy Suri like or could benefit from it.
Speaker 2: I think absolutely, And I think like people people who aren't going for a particular reason, they're called the worried. Well, it's like the I got.
Speaker 4: To say something against it. See my mama told me this, you know, shout out the mama Pete.
Speaker 1: She don't play.
Speaker 4: She told me like she was like because every time she seem she could see me go through something right, and then when she see me, she like, what you think about when I be like nothing, And she'd be like, well, what the hell you mean nothing? Like why you just so emotionless? Why you don't? And I was like, ma, like I don't, like I'm not really like into like expressing, you know what I'm saying myself about certain shit, like you know what I'm saying like, and she was like, you gotta stop doing it. She was like, but I get it. You've been in concentrated so long. And she got me down packed. My mama got me down packed, like she get it, Like it's like she got the gift that I got. I have a gift of being able to put myself in people's shoes, like I know how to feel. Like that's why I treat people how I want to be treated, because don't treat me the fucked up because now you're finish, get a whole nother fuck them. Say so, I'm gonna do you what I want you to do to me, right, you know what I'm saying. And my mama told me, she said, oh you you know how to self therapy yourself, And she's so right. But because the time in jail I spent it was to myself. This is why I feel like she's right, because I found myself and begin my spiritual journey with the allt of war and with the four day Laws of Power, with everything I found that talking to myself, like I literally had to ex myself. What was my problems? How could I solve it? How could I do better as a man like me? How to stop blaming anybody else for my problems? Like because it's still your fault if you deal with them, but damn, it's fucked up because you gotta deal with somebody. But like you know, that's the fucked up part about life, because you have to deal with somebody. Even if a mother fucker cross, you still got to go fuck with somebody else. You know.
Speaker 3: I think that being able to also have and there you worgue with this resources are ways to deal with things.
Speaker 1: Sometimes.
Speaker 3: There's ways that because you're always evolving and growing and learning how to do things yourself differently, right right right, And there's definitely tools that I think somebody who's an expert can provide that could be beneficial for you that you don't even know about.
Speaker 4: But they just come with time and me being free. It just comes like situations like situation, just being free, just being home. Only been home two years now.
Speaker 1: Right, and you've done a lot.
Speaker 3: So let's give it up for that, because there's people that's been home like forever and they did you know what I'm saying, And that's I'm not even being funny, but that is that's amazing to be held in two years and to have accomplished with you.
Speaker 1: Yes, let's drink to that. I know you got to go have your last step and you can get out of here. But but I was I was just gonna say that.
Speaker 2: I think that when people think about therapy, they think about sitting in a room on a couch. You've got somebody with a pencil and paper looking up every once in a while, you know, and taking down notes and then giving you advice, and you come to that space in that situation because you have a problem. I think that those are the biggest miss about therapy. And it also doesn't have to be traditional talk therapy. That is a very particular type of therapy that's cognitive behavioral therapy or psychotherapy or whatever what you're talking about, Like somebody being able to contact somebody and ask for the tools because you can find them. But there are people who are specially trained in their ability to communicate certain ways for you to be able to do the things that you want to do for yourself. So being able to do self therapy, I mean, I do think that that's the thing. I think people who are self aware enough to be able to explore that stuff.
Speaker 4: I think it's I don't recommend it on a street though, yeah, maybe behind balls, but on the streets, I self, there you got to talk to somebody like you got to talk to somebody.
Speaker 1: I can't wait till you do this. I do, I really do.
Speaker 3: I think, Yeah, I think it'll be amazing for you just to be able to talk to somebody because, like you said, you've been through a lot. You've only been home for two years. This music business, boy, you need therapy, just.
Speaker 1: Some that to deal with that. You know, it's.
Speaker 4: New, it's new everything. That's that's what I'm trying to tell y'all. Everything the fame, the money, the situations. Everything, Like like the ship that y'all deal with, I probably ain't even made the two years. It's certain ship that I'm dealing with it. I'm still trying to that they still have the TV. I ain't gonna lie this ship, ain't even worrying about but I'm so caught up in the treachery of it.
Speaker 1: Like one more reason why probably like but I'm excited for you to do it.
Speaker 3: I know you well because I feel like you're that type of person, like, let me try it, try music therapy.
Speaker 4: Because overall I've been having a thing where people feel like I ain't good with women, like women feel like, you know, I don't have a big women fan bab big woman fan base.
Speaker 1: Two times.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but I feel like women think that I'm like this, like I'm not approachable, like I'm not these cool calm dude like.
Speaker 1: Because but you're not smiling. They could feel like he's intimidating.
Speaker 4: This is my wrist and phase. Yeah you gotta My daughter got it though, Like and I look out and I look out all the time, and I'm like, ooh, I love it though for the nigga, I love it, like you know what I'm saying, But I got a wrist and face, but like disliked it. But I'm not like like I'm very approachable, like like I like intellectual conversations. I like to you know what I'm saying. I and grew out a lot of my old ways, Like if you would have called me five years ago, I wouldn't even take a woman out of.
Speaker 1: The eat my god, you see what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: So I'm real, I really like and I'm trying. I'm having daughters and I'm trying to I'm trying to pay my dt to the universe before you get treat y'all right now, so so so so, so y'all.
Speaker 3: You know, Okay, listen, we're about to order some so you wouldn't take a woman out to eat, so it's just straight to the career.
Speaker 4: Back then, no, now, at first it was what I'm saying five years ago. No, back then, she had to have some money, you know what time of time, the sugar baby, I did a four three sixty, Like really I really didn't like now, like I don't mind you know, wining and dying. Now I feel like and especially seeing my baby come out, like it made me like really cared for a woman the much more, like I want everything for her.
Speaker 1: And also women go through a lot.
Speaker 3: When you see that miracle of birth, I feel like men could not handle that ship?
Speaker 1: Can you?
Speaker 4: Father?
Speaker 2: Day?
Speaker 4: If her dude don't open the door for her, I don't like him.
Speaker 1: Well you shouldn't, so that you got to open doors.
Speaker 4: Yes, you get.
Speaker 1: One more.
Speaker 4: And then I'm trying to do the three sixty because like I want them to grow up and be able to see like I want how my daddy even with women. That's how I want a woman to be with me. I'm not a man to be with me.
Speaker 3: Okay, how is your father ship?
Speaker 4: I don't even want to put that into this. This you got, we got that's gonna be a whole other conversation, and you're not gonna.
Speaker 3: Thank you for having me, And no, you're saying.
Speaker 4: Because hed so he were putting that together. Yeah, you're going to have a Yeah you you're ready to have us. You're ready to have a saisi let's go.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I.
Speaker 4: Debate like a motherfucker.
Speaker 1: Then that's not what therapy for. Forth, Fine, a debate.
Speaker 4: Thank you, thank you, thank you? All right?
Speaker 1: So your dad back to that.
Speaker 4: That's where I come from. I come from like straight from his nest sack, like he was a pimp. My dad with pimping. He was a gorilla. He gang bang gang, and that's what I grew up around, Like that's what I that's what I wanted to be. His name was Debo and my nine was little Debot like father like son. Okay, So he grew up booking, was booking and taking ship like so you know what I'm saying. He grew up booking niggas and I grew up booking niggas and then laying to me in prison, right you know. And at the age of he went to the penitential at the age of eighteen. I went in seventeen.
Speaker 1: So it was like really followed.
Speaker 4: I literally like followed him, like I literally followed all the way in his footsteps. Like yeah, but.
Speaker 1: Uh, you've changed.
Speaker 4: I changed, and I wish my daddy would have changed women, nigga.
Speaker 1: I mean he still has time.
Speaker 4: Man, my daddy, Like I love my daddy to death, but like I got one of them, Daddy's just like stuck in his ways, like fifty something me and fifties and he really like you don't like you know.
Speaker 1: Because you probably were stuck in your waist until you were it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but I'm young, like and I get it. Like if I put it like this, if I had a son and my son was for this two times, he ain't know where I wouldn't be without my son, right, Okay, I don't give a fuck, Like I don't. He'll have to tell me a pops, I don't want you there and get what. I'll still be outside to one your little friend somebody going on and beat him like somebody gonna let me know where yet I'm here for mine like it is what it is, Like you could be mad at me or whatever. Bro, you know what I'm saying, but I'm now until you tell me, nigga, I don't want you around me. You make me feel just. But other than that, I'm here like I ain't you know what I'm saying, ain't no amount of money, I ain't No, we're coming from where we come from. Ain't no way like it wouldn't be nothing to stop me from being here with my son.
Speaker 1: Right right, But you know, sometimes it's ego too.
Speaker 4: I don't feel like this should be involved when it comes to a father relationship. I don't feel like ego pride, this should this shouldn't be involved involved, This shouldn't be ego and pride shouldn't even have nothing to do with it. Like I don't have ego of pride when they come to my kids.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Like, well, I think, who I can't wait till you talk to Zaria.
Speaker 4: I don't even do it. We gotta do that Art of War?
Speaker 3: Right, So is the album you said for you that it's definitely a strategy, you know with Art of War, Like that's definitely some.
Speaker 1: Strategy strategy within itself. So talk to me about that, okay, Well, the allt of War, like.
Speaker 4: I just and I'm glad I spoke on being incarcerated earlier, like it comes from me being incarcerated. Like I said, when I did the fourteen months on lockdown, we didn't have nothing but books. We had no communication to the outside world. We had no communication to It's just us on this range and it's probably like seven seven seals on this side, seven seals on the other side. So it's like fourteen of y'all. And it's weird because y'all end up growing to be like a small family, right, like, because it's just y'all on his range and y'all not going outside. Y'all, you gotta wonder, but this is it. But anyway, this book, I picked it up, and this older guy taught me how to read, like not read read like I knew how to spell and read, but he taught me how to read intellectual books like they with big vocabulary, with dictionaries. So I picked up a dictionary, all the dictionaries, different type of dictionaries, Spanish dictionaries, everything. That's great because I want to understand, like, I want to understand it because I don't want to just read this ship like you know what I'm saying, don't understand what I'm reading. Like, So I picked up a dictionary and as I'm going like I got my highlighter, like I'm really into it. Like, so I understood when I started reading All the War, I had already read The Four Days of Power, Behold the White Pill Hooys, so you know, and when I started reading this book, it got deep because at first I thought it was just war, just regular you know, shooting, just and that's what that's what took a grip on me because it was like, you have to have a warlike mentality, you have to have a warlike posture, characteristics, personality, you know. And that's what kind of humbled me to stick my chests out no more, like and I have to walk around with a mug on my face no more, because I feel like I am who I am, I've done what I've done, like and I don't have to portray I don't have to let people know I bush your ass. I don't got to let you know that. I'm just gonna be cool, come and collected and don't want to have to bush hey, br just move around, like go on about your bus.
Speaker 3: Is in the music business because people will test you and all kind of crazy.
Speaker 4: But when they come to that, when they come to that, I see I didn't been the places that they ain't been to, right.
Speaker 3: But you wouldn't know that on social media when people start talking crazy and saying things and then you're thinking, like I really did this and I really did that. But I do think people don't care no more, No they don't.
Speaker 4: People don't care about what you then did, No more, people don't. But I'm saying, I'm saying artists to say that I'm not gonna walk around my ship out because i know what I'm gonna do, and I'm not the guy to really just be thinking twice about what I'm gonna do. If I feel threatened, then it's just that. But I'm not trying to give off their type of energy or none. That's why I come in cool, come collected, because I know when it's time, I know what I'm gonna do.
Speaker 3: And those are the people that always the most dangerous when they walk in cool.
Speaker 4: But I don't have no problem. I'm not tough. I'm not like I'm not coming with like an entourage of fifty people. I'm not like I'm not coming in TIMI Dayton. I'm not trying to step on nobody toes and come and respectful, like if I had to take the bank guy, take the bank. I ain't you know what I'm saying, Like, but people don't know that about me. People don't know if it's you or it's a person who I grew to be that I've seen I didn't have to be, Like I came home and a lot of people old for this, for this, for this, because I was still you know, and then I had never been a drinker, like and then I I'm straight home drinking cost of megos. I don't even know what the fuck I wake up with, just crazy like like what the fuck? Like and it was fun as hell, like who I want to do that again? But then like days went back and weeks went by, I'm like, like, you know what I'm saying, Like the ship happened and serious shit happening. But back to the all the war and to the seale like this where I learned the all the ward though, like and it was more of a mental thing, and it taught me how to prepare for battle mentally.
Speaker 1: Like and each battle is different.
Speaker 3: They teach you that in there until you can't like this battle the same way you before you so you think you could do the same thing over and over again every single wars have a different strategy.
Speaker 4: But it gets deeper than it. Life itself is a is a war, like and I'm saying that to say, like, like how you just said you can't fight. You gotta fight every bottle different Like people don't know that. People people think that they can just go on by living life like life is really simple if you do to just do the right thing.
Speaker 1: Okay, that is true.
Speaker 4: It's I mean, but the unfortunate and the ship that we don't want to happen, it's going to happen.
Speaker 1: But it's I.
Speaker 3: Would say, I like that do the right thing phrase. Yeah, because even when the unfortunate happens, when at least you always know that you leave with good intentions, you did the right thing. I did my part, you know, and whatever else happens around that, some things are just not in your control.
Speaker 4: I did everything I could in my power. And I hate it about this, like about the new me, Like I hate it because like back in the days you had, you ain't even have a chance. It could be a treat. I can see, Fuck you bitch all nigga, you do get out of here like it wasn't no, like I ain't had no understanding, and that leaves me to say this right here. I've been having like this thing going on. I've been having a conversation with people about me giving people chances. Okay, because I give people chances a lot, because I feel like I changed, like and I was the last person on the earth without I trying to like to say some shit I say today or lett some shit go that I wouldn't mind.
Speaker 1: I feel like you've learned a lot.
Speaker 6: Like you said you were doing your self therapy that I feel like you give people a lot of chances because maybe you didn't have that and you kind of want to give other people the opportunity to see what they can do treat people.
Speaker 1: I want to be trying.
Speaker 4: But it can also be dangerous because you can give a person that this slight chance can cause you your life or your freedom.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I agree with something.
Speaker 3: It's hard to know, Like some people make honest mistakes and you can give them a second chance. Some people are intentionally doing up sh to you and you give them another chance.
Speaker 1: It just don't you know. I don't know. It's just hard to say something another chance.
Speaker 4: I feel like this is how I feel. I mean, I don't know. We we was raised different, we grew up different, We come up in different type of households. Me, I feel like, especially the life that I live today, Like a lot of my guys, a lot of my people that come around, they ain't used to being in no big house. They ain't used to being in no rolls Royce. They ain't okay being around niggas that you know of certain type of calibers. So they might get around and do jerk ship. They might get around and do ship that. And you know me, you know, months ago eight nine, I used to just cutting niggas off of ship like that. And this is just looking at it like, damn, bro, I don't really know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I understand that you don't really know.
Speaker 3: But that's when intention matters, right, because if it's not a bad intention, and somebody does something just from not knowing, that's different than somebody with intentions of doing something versus.
Speaker 4: You just know right from wrong. You see what I'm saying. And it's just, you know, one of the principles I stand on, like, we ain't even do that.
Speaker 1: Can we get back to this missionary thing now?
Speaker 3: I mean, when did you start enjoying missionary?
Speaker 4: Man? I probably about twenty one okay, twenty one, twenty two okay, one of my first bid and I went in at jail house and got freaked out in the mind and I was like, when I get out, I'm doing that.
Speaker 3: But look in the eye, yeah, can tone kills.
Speaker 4: Might funk around looking forehead and everything.
Speaker 1: Why I'm gonna lie.
Speaker 4: I'll be jumping out there looking for just to say I've done, Like what was just saying?
Speaker 1: What else I heard? You can't you say?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I can't be just eating fishing?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 4: Why is two hundred and fifty thousand?
Speaker 1: What's not mean?
Speaker 4: Because ship? They're more for worse something. What you're gonna do after that?
Speaker 1: I mean, I mean what I'm like, it make it worth more.
Speaker 4: I'm saying, So you're gonna go get some here from another nigga that is worth listing my ship. What I'm saying, what it got to be a lion with this ship?
Speaker 6: But is it a safety hazard because because their tongue five.
Speaker 1: Oh, I thought it was like dangerous or something like you could cut.
Speaker 4: The No, I ain't doing that now. I had about three so far.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, yeah, so it's just personal preference.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I have about three four tests runs. My test runs turned out.
Speaker 1: To be successful. Okay, so you just are retired.
Speaker 4: No, I ain't retired now, it's just.
Speaker 5: Being more selective, super selected, super selective.
Speaker 1: Yeah I can't.
Speaker 4: I can't.
Speaker 1: So what's the prerequisite, you know, like, what's the what the what? What's the qualification?
Speaker 4: First of all, if you got to go through my woman?
Speaker 1: Okay, well that's first anyway, what does she like?
Speaker 4: This? Who spiked my sexual drive? Like my sexual drive?
Speaker 5: One?
Speaker 4: Like this, like I can go around or two I'm tired. It's old with like oh like after the second around, it's like she where you're going coming up? Mine? I was going to sleep, but but but but like after so long, I'm like she, when you wake up and you get in head, what can you do? Right? You? Right, it's time to go. That's how I wake up like damn there every day? Yeah, I go to sleep. Good.
Speaker 3: What if she brings somebody else home and she's it's okay if you wake up and they're going at it and you will still sleep?
Speaker 4: Okay, Nah, I ain't gonna sleep.
Speaker 3: I mean, let's just say you wake up and then you didn't you know, you're like oh ship what's going on over here?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm gonna go brush my teachers, get active.
Speaker 1: I'm glad you brush your teeth first. I don't like when people don't do.
Speaker 4: That most and then then it's about time to get active. If you be going down like this.
Speaker 3: Now for the third party, for the girl that gets brought home, are you allowed to look her in the eye?
Speaker 1: Kissing?
Speaker 4: And I ain't gonna even not lie right the one man with women right now, like I ain't, I ain't, I ain't. I ain't vulnerable like I used to be. I ain't gonna like I got to have a conversation in there like I used to be able to just boom, meet you at the meet you at the club. Damn you think it's here, you bad, it's here. Boom, take her to the room. Fucking ship out of here. I'm to my hamn on to my hour hour and hand honey peck on to my hennessy cost of nego do a dirty year to my scene?
Speaker 1: Is there more? What else? I feel like you were giving us a whole line of visual that.
Speaker 4: You can visualize. Visualize it, Okay, So like when I when I found out that a woman like toys, I tell them to bring a toy.
Speaker 1: Okay, bring your toys.
Speaker 4: Bring your toys like I don't, cause you know, women be kinter they like they like they tours counter private.
Speaker 1: Well, men sometimes don't like that.
Speaker 5: Men jealous, They get intimidated, right, Yes, a lot of men feel like, why do you need that?
Speaker 1: If I got this, now you.
Speaker 4: Put the motherfucking but plug in it ass with them back shot ship like that.
Speaker 1: Okay, you get ship.
Speaker 4: Cracking like this, like nigga understands it took for me to do it. Let me say this. I can say that I was intimidated one I seen all over the bed.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: See, y'all don't understand that. It's we only we only wanted to bring that into not to take your place, but just but they go.
Speaker 4: Back to the criteria of the two fifty. Okay, go back to the They go back to the criterion. Boom, my woman got to like you first.
Speaker 1: Okay, you see what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: So I ain't gonna lie like I ain't really just trying to just let know, anybody go on my two fifty.
Speaker 1: Like, yeah, you shouldn't even if you was.
Speaker 4: See see now y'all going deep. Now see I'm just talking being detailed about this new grilla.
Speaker 1: See you think before that you was eating anybody?
Speaker 4: I never list ate a total of five women all my life. What yes, I don't understand. I've been locked up all my life. I ain't never been just no mancha, I ain't never.
Speaker 1: But you do have five kids.
Speaker 4: Listen, but they ain't got to keep doing much. I'm almost I ain't never puy, I ain't never pusy know.
Speaker 1: How this so sorry? What you mean?
Speaker 4: Listen? I just did?
Speaker 1: Why the second requirement? Like, how do you know where it's like? Okay this like of the five? How did you know, like you know what she's special. I'm gonna let this happen.
Speaker 4: Hold on.
Speaker 3: That you might be count hold on saying it's less.
Speaker 1: Third baby Keisha, Letitia sa I met Now all these girls are going to be up. He ain't my plea.
Speaker 4: I swear to god they got me fucked up. And the three women that I've been with, but like it's crazy because one on them that ate it one time? Why because I just know, like, first of all, I feel like I couldn't do it. Let me say that you feel like like now now I'm.
Speaker 1: Fine, Okay, you got that I don't know. I think you need practice.
Speaker 4: I don't need no practice.
Speaker 1: Now he said, he's good.
Speaker 4: Now I'm making she shape. I got she down packed like because I'm gonna ex you. That's what I'm saying, Like that's my second required. I got to know you like I talk to you, like even if my woman brings you to the crib, like I want to talk to you for conversation. We gotta go out, we gotta talk. We got that. I want to I want to be because I can tell that they puss it good.
Speaker 3: You can't just from conversations like what's good pussy conversation like it's an energy.
Speaker 4: It's not a conversation like like like you can tell when they when when she moving and she that pussy with she she she squirmed like she she she probably got some wet pussy. But see if some women that pussy can get wet after they gets dry.
Speaker 1: Okay, see that when I'm.
Speaker 3: Kind of like when y'all get you know, did go down after you know it's like that kind of like.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah yeah, but she I ain't gonna lie. Ship, I'm gonna clean up. She go make some eggs or something. Ship, I'm ready, make some eggs. Make me buy two eggs. You know what I'm saying. Smoke a blood for a minute. What was up?
Speaker 1: He just needed That's what guys, it give me five minutes.
Speaker 4: I got to be able to conversay, talk to you, got to have a good vibe to you.
Speaker 3: Munch on you only just crazy.
Speaker 1: We gotta be able to tell you.
Speaker 3: Have you ever used toys that if a man like a cock ring or anything like that.
Speaker 1: That's like the ring that you put around your dick.
Speaker 4: That yeah, I did that one time. See what was still on? It was.
Speaker 1: Shout out the young drug had. Well he didn't wake up with a condom one, but he kept that condom.
Speaker 3: By accident to make said you woke up with the cock ring still on. So that means you had such a good time.
Speaker 1: You passed out. Yeah, so it was good. So you liked it? Like, so what all right?
Speaker 3: Because a lot of guys like be a little bit shy about using toys, But those are supposed.
Speaker 1: To work for me.
Speaker 4: I ain't gonna let it help me stay hard. I can stay hard out the jump, I could keep on.
Speaker 3: However, when you fall asleep on it, you have the risk of you know.
Speaker 4: I know I had probably I had probably by two three times.
Speaker 1: So you only use it that one time?
Speaker 4: You did it?
Speaker 3: Job, you only did it one time.
Speaker 4: The only time I can remember. But but like it was a female like that. She would like, right here, let's do this, and I was like what that is?
Speaker 1: And she would like, I get you down for whatever, but she.
Speaker 4: Would like put it on. And when I put it on, then they jumped for you're good. She got to suck in the head and I'm like, yeah, it's like to keep on and then it was up.
Speaker 1: I'm surprised that you liked it and only used it once.
Speaker 4: Because I ain't just gonna go to the It was a girl that I ain't finna fucking bound you ask.
Speaker 1: You to leave it? Can you leave that here?
Speaker 4: I love the mother fucking my girl. Break out a big ring like I'm gonna be like she is right right, I'm gonna go to the stowing back.
Speaker 1: You can order it online.
Speaker 4: Just a look too. You got she got to say, they put this on.
Speaker 1: You tell you right?
Speaker 4: Okay?
Speaker 1: So is that what you like? You like to be given orders in the bar room?
Speaker 4: You be? I do the fucking I mean, but.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's not just for her to tell you what you do. You're not taking in structure.
Speaker 4: I said, I'm going all ready know like over them, I'm gonna get into a sleek sexual conversation and I might ask you, like, how you like that thing? Okay, they don't mean I'm eating. I just want to know.
Speaker 5: Don't ask me about how if at silly that's taking me telling me I can't get a back.
Speaker 4: That's not the same. Like if we're sitting there having a conversation, they ain't taking you the lieu of a ton.
Speaker 1: Yes it is. If you asked me.
Speaker 4: So, so every woman like so every woman like it different like some women like don't like they hold some women like, so, how you how you like?
Speaker 1: If you're asking, then clearly you're.
Speaker 5: Insimulating that you asking me if you're not about to do person, don't take me to.
Speaker 1: The store and don't be.
Speaker 4: Something.
Speaker 1: Listen, let's flip this. That's if we on a date.
Speaker 5: And I ask you you like your dick suck and then we go fucking I say, I'm not sucking a dick.
Speaker 1: How you asking?
Speaker 4: But but what I'm saying what I'm saying that they don't You can't be mad at me because I didn't do it.
Speaker 1: Just nobody saying. We're just saying, what's going to ask? They're not going to do it. You'll be all right to the next time, till the next time you'll.
Speaker 4: Be all you got something to come back to.
Speaker 1: They won't we know next time.
Speaker 3: I really, I really don't think that women's just sleeping men if they don't each the same respect about Fanny. Women listening to this and fanasic reason because you want.
Speaker 1: Reciprocated. Yeah, we're both gonna do it.
Speaker 3: I just feel like it's kind of like the precursor, Like you know, it's like.
Speaker 4: A yeah, nah, this ship ain't this ain't cool?
Speaker 1: What's not cool?
Speaker 3: You can't sit up here and act like you're freak, But then you look at your head.
Speaker 1: Every woman that that you have sex with the dad, let me say this answer yes or no.
Speaker 4: Let me say this. You got to eat that dick. But let me say this right here, let me go back.
Speaker 1: Sport.
Speaker 4: Let me tell you why the days I come from, right, you couldn't eat no puss it back in my day and.
Speaker 1: Now he's old school. Okay, come on now, stop.
Speaker 4: It always got to puss ain't always been eight.
Speaker 1: Yes it has, how do you know, star but not not not It just hasn't been talked about it, but it's always doing it.
Speaker 4: Won't eat no hair, pussy. Listen, motherfucker won't eat no hairs. I'm telling you. It's just in a motherfucker like.
Speaker 1: But he did used to be here.
Speaker 4: But let me say this. Let me say this, man, let me say this. You say this, still here, Let me say let me say this. Let me say this.
Speaker 1: The last time you had Harry pussy, man, I.
Speaker 4: Ain't had no head pussy, big pop up, bigger pop up with this bush or something, a little landing strip with this ship.
Speaker 1: You don't like no hair none at all? How do you know you don't like it? If you never did it?
Speaker 4: I don't won't think why not. I don't want to look at I don't want to imagine it.
Speaker 1: Are you bald?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Escape?
Speaker 1: Okay, he.
Speaker 4: Knows.
Speaker 1: I love that. You know that?
Speaker 4: Yeah? I get did you started man escaping now about sixteen?
Speaker 3: Look, I want to say you have great baby hairs, right you.
Speaker 1: See his baby.
Speaker 4: Ship? No? I just was thinking about you know.
Speaker 3: How they say due to Drake's master. Yeah he's bald down there. Yeah, my face, no man, escape.
Speaker 1: Woman did that for you and then after that you just kept it up.
Speaker 4: If feel better, Listen.
Speaker 1: I did that to a man before I did it to a.
Speaker 5: Man, a grown ass, old nigga, and his life was ever change.
Speaker 1: He was like wow, he.
Speaker 5: Was He was like a little kid.
Speaker 1: Did you shaving cream? Or did with the clippippers.
Speaker 4: Raised?
Speaker 1: But I did his.
Speaker 5: Whole body though, just back okay, all of the region, his boodyhole everything.
Speaker 1: I did it all. Speaking of which, speaking.
Speaker 3: Of whole brown, I was letting you know Sexy Red came out with her line lift glasses.
Speaker 1: Yes, so different. I want to ask your pocket hold on one.
Speaker 3: I want to ask which flavor you think you would like the best?
Speaker 4: Puts the whole pink, nut booted, whole brown, coachie juice. Yeah, yeah, this.
Speaker 1: Gun, real blue balls.
Speaker 4: Six on my period. I ain't gonna lie. I'm gonna tell you why I got to go with the six on my period.
Speaker 1: Okay, go ahead, tell us why?
Speaker 4: Because mine them be a bad down bad time, like.
Speaker 1: Down bad that's the red one.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I got the gun.
Speaker 1: Why is that a down bad time?
Speaker 4: We got the gone getting the shower.
Speaker 1: Okay, so you will.
Speaker 4: It could be three o'clock in the morning. You gotta get your ass in the shower.
Speaker 1: How often do you masturbate?
Speaker 4: She I used to do it a lot. I don't do that. Ship like no more? She like ship?
Speaker 1: I got it at the crib right, okay, is at.
Speaker 4: The crib now? But like I got a lot of videos. U so like.
Speaker 3: I get down, So you watch the video when you're traveling some ship like that?
Speaker 4: But not. I ain't just freaked in.
Speaker 1: But when gods masturbated? When y'all come, do you like make noise when a tree fall in the farest by myself?
Speaker 4: That make a loud noise.
Speaker 1: When the tree fall in the woods.
Speaker 4: Yeah? Probably, yeah, yeah, yeah, nigga make a noise.
Speaker 1: I definitely make noise when.
Speaker 4: Everything Like women, men like to see women play with themselves? Do women like to see me and play with themselfs?
Speaker 1: To me, it's more of a power thing.
Speaker 4: Do we like that? No? If you got the question, I want, I will say this because do that.
Speaker 5: No, I will say this. I want to see the ending. I want to see I want to see you. I want to see you.
Speaker 1: See this still, I go to see it explode.
Speaker 4: So savage that you like when he flow out or shoot out.
Speaker 1: I wanted to shoot. I want I wanted to be dramatic. I wanted to shoot like math fire watching it FaceTime.
Speaker 5: If you send me a video, if you send me a video, I'm with We're always to the end because I won't see what's going to.
Speaker 3: Remember when when I was younger, I was I was messing with this guy and we didn't have sex. We were just like messing around the heat nothing, but it like hit his chin.
Speaker 1: I can't do Yeah, that's what do you say? He was like, oh, man, I would I wouldn't respect you his own crazy. He didn't mean to do that, I know, but even then I wanted to hit my chin.
Speaker 5: I don't wanted to hit his chin expecting I don't want to hit his because he just.
Speaker 1: Was like we were messing. No, no, we were together.
Speaker 3: We had never had sex before, so I was younger, and you know, I guess you didn't expect that to happen.
Speaker 1: And then it just it shot but it hit him like yeah he was I don't think I laughed.
Speaker 3: But I was just like a little I was a little like.
Speaker 1: Taken aback funny. At least he didn't get in his mouth. Oh my god, Wow, what I'm just saying. I thought you would to say, gotten his eyes. No, if it would have got his eye, that had been crazy, had that pink eye?
Speaker 4: Right? No, So what is squirked? I need to hear y'all.
Speaker 1: Op, it's a mixture. It's not some pn it's a lot of pe. I've never squirted, so I'm a squirter. It's you never did me neither.
Speaker 4: Y'all be the best ones, the ones I aint never did. I don't give fuck with it. I like to see you when it's come out with her every reaction. I don't give a fuck what it is.
Speaker 1: So you think you can make anybody squirt? Yeah?
Speaker 3: They like from Missioneer though, Oh you learn that from Missionary like twenty one?
Speaker 4: Yeah? No, no, no, he I learned that like probably like my late twenties.
Speaker 1: Your late twenties. Okay, so what's the secret?
Speaker 4: She? You got to stand up and you got to hit that lit spot.
Speaker 1: Down now, Yeah, okay, that's it.
Speaker 4: You got it. You got to hit that lift button.
Speaker 1: Do the curves matter? Like, if there's a curve.
Speaker 4: I don't know nothing about this.
Speaker 1: You don't have a curve.
Speaker 4: No, I ain't got No, you don't have a curve.
Speaker 1: I feel like every guy has. No, they don't.
Speaker 4: I ain't got no curve, but I know how to I know how to heat the button.
Speaker 1: Okay, I experience squirre to here.
Speaker 5: I was with a man for a very long time, you hand. I was with a man for a very long time with.
Speaker 1: A curve that never made me squirt.
Speaker 5: I was with a man that for us having sex for the very first time, and he made me.
Speaker 1: Squirt a whole whole whole whole whole lot of times, like nineteen times. Okay, so you think that's straight, all right?
Speaker 5: He but what he did though, once he found that spot and knew like how to do it, he kept going back, kept going back, kept going back, and then it got to the point where he was not only finding it with his penis, he was finding it with his fingers.
Speaker 1: So it was just and I was a squirting on. You feel like you were like addicted to that. It didn't make you put up with more from a man if he could do that, No, I don't care to squirt. It's a orgasm. Is a orgasm that mess up if you want to.
Speaker 4: So what keep you with a man? Man?
Speaker 1: Honesty and chemistry. Of course, the chemistry is at.
Speaker 4: The time, what if you brutally honest.
Speaker 5: Though I'm brutally honest, I feel like she can handle that. She can like I think, so, I'm I'm I'm brutally honest about you.
Speaker 1: I need you to be respectfully honest.
Speaker 6: I don't even I think I need you to be more transparent like to me, there's a difference between that and honesty, Like if you don't like what I'm wearing, I don't want to know. But if you don't like me hanging out with so and so, I want you to let me know.
Speaker 1: And to me, that's different to tell.
Speaker 4: You that you're wearing some holy shit, but you no.
Speaker 1: I don't even mean that.
Speaker 6: I don't like even if I'm dressed like this and you don't like my outfit, like if I'm comfortable with it, I want to value me being comfortable, comfortable, and happy over what you're telling me. Something that doesn't matter, you know what I'm saying. But if it's something that is actually hard, I don't.
Speaker 4: Want my woman to looking silly.
Speaker 1: That's a good point.
Speaker 3: I would like for you to tell me if my outfit is not flattering or whatever it.
Speaker 6: Is in a way like I don't want to it's different than your ship looks like you know what I'm saying, Like brutally honest to me.
Speaker 1: Associated a level of it's how you say it. Cruel is not what you do. Is how you do it, not what you say, it's how you say that.
Speaker 4: Type of person though, like she seems like she she got the demeanor to be brutally honest. You could be brutal and you could probably still be soft with her at the same time, but like you got to be.
Speaker 1: Like soft brutal.
Speaker 4: You might not date me again.
Speaker 1: No, not even chase you for going to a black.
Speaker 4: Chase what you want the car and get away?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you will never speak again. You did that. I'm gonna pick you up for that one. They're like, girl, yeah we got away from my Yeah that's okay, that's different.
Speaker 3: I probably wouldn't say anything, but I wouldn't with you again exactly. It's a good story for my friends. Like girl, but because I got too much to you got to Yeah I got damn, but I wouldn't telling.
Speaker 4: You but no, nothing. What about the personal side of it, though.
Speaker 1: Why would you do that to me? I think if you cared about me, you wouldn't put me in that position.
Speaker 4: We need.
Speaker 1: It's a fun Okay, we leave the club.
Speaker 4: I'm on federal probation.
Speaker 1: Okay, I got some weed in the car. He's not really illegal anything.
Speaker 4: I'm just saying, on federal probation, idiot, because you got a gun in the car.
Speaker 1: Okay, I got the car okay.
Speaker 4: And not got Angela. You God damn. And I didn't think that. And I didn't even not know it was a gun in here until somebody colin told me it was a gun in here. Police get behind us. We in haircat. I got to do what I got to. Donna get us away. I don't we get away like wet be my friend, But what are your friends?
Speaker 1: I'm not right, take an uber home, but take person taking.
Speaker 5: What if you were just like not you like just a female, not the female that got all of this to lose the famous person.
Speaker 1: But what if you was just his bitch?
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying. But it can actually happen. But act you have left the club for this two times one night, and we just what if? What if we in the spectrum when I'm in the New Roads, She liked it, and she said, well, let me get a ride. We all going to the same place anyway, and then.
Speaker 1: Okay, but we got away.
Speaker 4: We got away again. But I ain't getting in young no more.
Speaker 1: I didn't seen that. Shit happened.
Speaker 3: I'm not gonna say who it was, but oh wow, but listen, oh wow. I'm not gonna say who was I think exactly what was in Atlanta? You know what I'm talking about? Okay, years somebody was driving the van. Somebody in there, un named.
Speaker 1: Rapper had a gun. The cops is and he wasn't supposed to.
Speaker 3: Cops came, he know, got out of the van and ran and the other person driving got locked up for the gun.
Speaker 1: That was a wild time. But I'm not listen.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry, but that is not my life. Maybe when I was younger, probably not. Yeah, Jordan's not.
Speaker 4: I had to do that.
Speaker 1: I get that. I get that. I'm just saying, why did I need.
Speaker 4: To be in it? Because I couldn't stop, You couldn't get out.
Speaker 1: We would call your girlfriend and be like, come get him. He almost got us locked up, and I would be if I I we.
Speaker 3: Would be concerned for you too. We would be like, listen, you don't need to be doing that. You need a higher security. You have too much time.
Speaker 1: Get a driver put in. We would be like, you don't need to be even driving.
Speaker 3: How you Okay, Now let's just say you and I'm driving and I have a gun in the car, then I'm not supposed to have No, you're not even supposed to be around.
Speaker 4: You got to be licensed.
Speaker 1: I'm not licensed.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, I don't supposed to being around you.
Speaker 1: I'm not gonna get in What are you not even getting in the car and we're all up in the car.
Speaker 4: No, I moved right, I don't move. I don't move with me. But you don't know I have it?
Speaker 1: Huh you didn't know it? Just like the same situation.
Speaker 4: Yeah, oh I'm not. I'm not. I'm not a whip of nine twenty two g in federal prison. You have to be knowing and willingly to be around.
Speaker 1: I'm glad you if I got that, I got in the car with you.
Speaker 4: Yes, I know the whole statue. Like they almost took my life away from me, so I had to learn this. Like so like if I get in the car and I don't know you have it, I don't have nothing to do with.
Speaker 3: It, okay, but let's just say it's still about Yeah, you just gave us this scenario.
Speaker 1: Now you're trying to make it way different for you.
Speaker 5: I'm just saying, that's why, that's why we got That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: Damn baby, like have some understanding, Like, damn baby performed for his freedom.
Speaker 1: What is you got us?
Speaker 4: The funk out of there, baby.
Speaker 5: Say.
Speaker 3: The cop is like, look, I'm gonna let you go, but I need you to take that two fifty. It's a woman cop, And she said, I need you to just take that too fifty and go to work and we'll just act like this never happens.
Speaker 4: Everything. I don't get nothing.
Speaker 3: We yall have five infire lives and moment. But listen art of board the twenty second that is out. Make sure y'all picked that up honestly, like you already see what he's like in real life.
Speaker 1: And I know this album is.
Speaker 5: Me Yeah from off just well compared to the last time, Yeah, I definitely see some.
Speaker 4: Growth compared to the things you heard, the things you see everything well.
Speaker 5: Being as though this is my second time speaking with you, I definitely see growth from the last time, which I commend you on the fact that you were so willing and eager to hear and ask questions and move forward with our therapist friend. I commend you on that, and I feel like I want to see more. I want to see you take this and go to the next level and keep going because I know you got.
Speaker 4: It in you. Pray for me. Yeah, yeah, pray for me.
Speaker 1: No, I love that.
Speaker 3: And I can see you already, like you open to a lot of things. We had the whole therapy session conversation. I think you would love it.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna do it.
Speaker 1: Tell us about it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I'm gonna come back or I'm gonna put on my stoward or something and that they work.
Speaker 1: I ain't gonna hold you to you said last time.
Speaker 4: What I said?
Speaker 1: Last time, you said you was gonna have a baby on the couch with you.
Speaker 4: What baby baby was in the room. She oh, you know, she on a federal can. But next time, y'all.
Speaker 1: See her next time.
Speaker 4: Okay, yeah, yeah, that situation. But this baby though, like.
Speaker 1: She real like I don't think we forgotten remember she she.
Speaker 4: She one thousand man, She she got a good heart.
Speaker 3: She might not be perfect, but she got Yeah, who is perfect, perfect, and perfect for you is different.
Speaker 5: What I love for you is that you have that, because so many men don't, so many younger men, especially so many rappers, so many people in the industry, athletes and everybody, so many people in the spotlight let's say that don't have that, and they out here searching for what they missing, and they're getting themselves jammed up. So the fact that you have that and you big her up so much and you love her so much better.
Speaker 4: See, this is what I want you to understand. What I did though. See I didn't go get a rapper female I could have. I've been in a relationship, I've been in situation where rapper females. I've been in situation with females or they got status or whatever whatever. For some weird reason, they tend to move wrong.
Speaker 1: What's moving wrong?
Speaker 4: They can't be taught. They feel like they know everything. They can't like you can't talk to them, like you try to talk to them, and they feel like because they already didn't been around such and such and did this and singing this and made this amount of money, that they can't be taught. That they can't It ain't nothing that you can tell them. And then the new generation of women they just frown upon me in automatically anyway. So I didn't want it. So what I did was I was blessed enough to find somebody that was not famous, not all the way financially stable, but was gorgeous, had a good personality, had a whole lot of potential, and was genuine from from the first day. And uh and and a lot of women I meet and I liked it. Like one thing she did is show me she was genuine. Was like, say, I meet a woman that of a caliber bit you know, they not going really too fast or exposed to me or what they going through or or or you know, and I'm that type of person. Like I could meet a person and if they asked me, like I'm not gonna tell you, but like if you ask me you're going through somebody t you, I ain't gonna lie. Boy. I just got damn ran into so off the top. That made a lot for me. Like as soon as we met, it was like usually I ride to music, we smoke, we kick it. It was like a testimony conversation, like and I got a testimony like so like just to hear the testimony and to read the body language and to see that it was genuine and to see that it was a woman. I was in the presence of a woman who who had potential, who just didn't had a hard situation dealing with like and just learning like me. It just touched me, like, you know, like because everybody didn't grow up with it.
Speaker 1: Do you feel like you appreciated her the way you should from?
Speaker 4: Nah? I didn't. I didn't even appre like. I liked her and I wanted her for me. I knew I wasn't ready. But the reason why she respects me and love me is because I let her know I wasn't ready, which her No, I wasn't ready, Like this is what I do, Like, this is what I'm gonna do. I ain't gonna beat her. I'm fresh out of jail. I've been gone five years. I've been on four months now. If you can deal with this. But the blessing is I got good energy and I could tell if a person is not feeling it.
Speaker 1: So when did you know you were ready? What was the turning point for you? Sometimes it's when you almost lose.
Speaker 4: It, Either when you almost lose it or when you feel like me, I just felt like I was just becoming a man like and I'm like, shit, I got a woman. They're like women, they little women? Why not like you know what I'm saying, Why why should I have to you know what I'm saying? So this at this point, it was like it's really disrespectful at their point.
Speaker 1: Like you know what I'm saying, Like you could have it all? Why are you outside?
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying, Like you can still do what? You know what I'm saying, Like you know, one of them type of women.
Speaker 1: You think you're ever not want to be with other women too? Do you think she'll ever not want to be the other woman?
Speaker 4: Because like she she got a high six drive and like she she she throughout our relationship, we probably had like two or three threesomes. Yeah, so she's not really like just super just, but like she likes women, like she likes the relationship like it's bigger than six. Well, when they come to.
Speaker 1: The woman, I'm the opposite don't want. I don't want the companionship from a woman.
Speaker 5: I don't want to cuddle after we make each other come, I just want to do that and then we God, that's what I'm thinking, right, it's her sex higher than yours.
Speaker 1: Yeah, four rounds immediately?
Speaker 4: Yeah do you sometimes? Yeah? And but but that is what I'm trying to tell me. Fall in love with her though, because everything that I was like that every woman you can't tell no one. She never tell me no they be feeling the type of way she don't. It's like she she I'm over understanding. I'm one of the type of people that, like, you could be going through something and I over and like I can, I can go above and beyond to make you feel comfortable. She the same way, like if I say no, it ain't no attitude, it ain't no. If I just say I just want some head, like she's cool with it, like she ain't. She ain't feeling, she ain't feeling bad after it.
Speaker 2: She ain't.
Speaker 4: To that though.
Speaker 1: What if she tell you that speak the same? Yeah? What if she says to you, I just want some head.
Speaker 4: I'm saying if you like, if you listen, if you call me like this, the thing like if she caught me, she know, like she can kiss me, like when I miss her when I've been gone for five days a week, I ain't saying them. I'm finna eat that ass?
Speaker 1: Okay that ass? Yeah okay, yeah yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's dead like the type of time. But like you know, I ain't I ain't trying to be eating no ass here day though, right.
Speaker 1: Not every day, just when you've been gone for a few days.
Speaker 4: Nah, I got fives, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: But and you did that juice fast before other fruits and I did, Yeah, I.
Speaker 4: Did, and it felt good and it was it wasn't even as hard as I thought it was.
Speaker 5: I got a question, kind of off subject, But what made you decide to cut your hair? Was that part of the evolution?
Speaker 4: Nah, I'm growing it back like my.
Speaker 1: It's not as short as it was at first.
Speaker 4: I coult my hair because I wanted a full head of her like I had, like the the pushback line all the way around. I ain't want it was like in a mohawk loan. So you're going back to the braids, and I'm going back. You like the braid.
Speaker 1: I think you look more.
Speaker 5: I think I think when you first cut your hair, it gave you a more polished, grown up not so good nigga.
Speaker 4: Look so like you like the waves.
Speaker 1: No, you're still in that you're still in that range of like, you know, suit and tie. You know what I'm saying. Not I mean not with all the jewely on, but I'm talking.
Speaker 5: From the neck of you know what I'm saying, I'm pretty finessed. Yeah, like almost corporate, almost go corporate with that. You can't go corporate with them, so you don't have to go corporate.
Speaker 4: So what image prefer?
Speaker 1: What makes you happy?
Speaker 4: Everything?
Speaker 1: Like you like the braids because you're growing them back.
Speaker 4: I'm growing it baker because I feel like my heir is my strength. There's just some ship I.
Speaker 1: Got that's that that that juice fast probably helped your hair grow to.
Speaker 4: Yah, But I got this what sugar, actually got this oil that's finna come out. My girl, I invested in her some or it's called oh so clever. It's not even after my daughter. My daughter name is clever. And she been using this all for like six months from the girl who make it, and she fired and I use her or your hair grow. She got it for the babies, she got it for the she got a hold like a baby thing. So we went into business together and so we got so clever. So it's it's it's it's her growth, the shampoo condition and everything. Yes that mama not forget her because Mama and Sugar get there and sold it because it's actually some real good oil. We all use it.
Speaker 1: Looks well, look if this is a testamenty to that.
Speaker 3: Right advertising you want to tell because.
Speaker 4: You know, but yo yo yo yo, Yeah, Sugar, there's my dog. There's my dog. There's my dog.
Speaker 3: All right, Well, thank you so much for coming once again. Ardur woar November twenty second. I can't wait when the next time you come on with what's going to be happening then, because every single.
Speaker 1: Time it's a level another level of lot. Yeah, we love you.
Speaker 4: Know you've been trying to get in, Sugar.
Speaker 1: By that means they're trying to get a city.
Speaker 4: I think it was Miami.
Speaker 1: Okay, so you would do it, if Sugar want to do it, you would do it.
Speaker 4: To a certain extent.
Speaker 1: Okay, I get you.
Speaker 4: I want to just be like you know what I'm saying, like because I still like I'm a real good rapper, like we know fan base, and I got like a career. I want to I feel like loving Pop is a career. Maybe his people have been on the fifteen years.
Speaker 1: You know, coming amazing.
Speaker 4: I'm there.
Speaker 1: Like Trina, you know that she's not a super long like she already made her Yeah, and it really it's all about and this is what I have to learn to It's all about the women.
Speaker 3: You guys are just like the sauce. You know that you don't got to be on there all the time. It's about the women.
Speaker 4: That's like the fact that I have two three women at the time what they like. But like, like I said, I'm leaving it up to shore. I'm done.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm done, Like, but you make your appearances on there for sure.
Speaker 4: I'm talking about I'm done with the women.
Speaker 1: He's monogamous now, yeah, still get down. Did she brings somebody?
Speaker 4: If she do it?
Speaker 1: But it's not your choice.
Speaker 4: I feel like I feel like I'm you got to invest a lot of time and energy and a person when you're dealing with them and when you bring them home, when you bring around your kids, and when you dealing with them day to day. You got to invest a lot of time and energy. And when they go bad. M Yeah, and it's like the third time and it went bad for me. So and she always said, I told you let me you. I tell you what YouTube.
Speaker 1: Yeah she probably got a better discernment. Yeah, choose better than you.
Speaker 4: So next time y'all see me, we might right, not even in her field. Whatever she want to do, all.
Speaker 1: Right, with a revolving door.
Speaker 3: But thank you again, and listen, you're always welcome up here. We have such a great time chopping it up with you. And next time when you come back and you check in with us after the therapy and we see a whole nother level unlocked, that's gonna be amazing, amazing.
Speaker 4: Right, all right, nice to see y'all. Yeah, nice to meet you. We love that.
Speaker 1: I can't believe he smoked that whole thing right here.
Speaker 4: I could, damn And I was getting hot. I get to talking, I get to get hot, ship
Speaker 1: Right, but you're at first it slip service to