Speaker 1: This is a Jesse Kelly show. It is the Jesse Kelly Show. Another hour of the Jesse Kelly Show on a Friday, and ask Doctor Jesse Friday, and what a Friday it's gonna be. Cannot wait for Memorial Day. That's gonna be a heavy show, but a great show. It's always heavy on the history. Probably gonna be heavy on the tears for you. Maybe you don't know. It depends on whether or not you're the sensitive type. But we will be here Monday doing a Memorial Day show and then I'm taking a vacation. But let's get to this because I want to get to the ask Doctor Jesse questions. We have so many that we have to get to about the elites, what's their plan once you fill up the country and collapse it, and all these other things, the American South after the Civil War, playing music, all kinds of stuff. Let's get to this. The atf well, you know what, let's just expand it a little bit. The federal law enforcement arms are all trash.
Speaker 2: Ah.
Speaker 1: I actually like the federal marshals a lot. I know a lot of marshals who are really really cool. But beyond the marshals, the federal law enforcement's garbage and they should all be disbanded. They should be they've turned into evil secret state police agencies, and people are not paying enough attention to the fact that they are murdering people. I've brought up that dude in Utah many, many, many times, just because it's the most glaring example. Some wingnut dude old fat gets around with a cane, put a bunch of stupid things online about getting a sniper rifle ready for Joe Biden to come to town. Okay, well that's going to get you a visit from the Secret Service and probably a prison sentence. But in this case, the FBI kicked down his door and the dead and knight and gunned him down, And they won't give anyone the body camera footage wh just straight up showed up and murdered the guy could have arrested that fatal tubago anywhere without any incident or danger at all, waited until the most dangerous possible moment in the middle of the night, you're tired, you don't know what's going on, and straight up gunned him down. And then there's the case of Brian Malinowski. Have you heard this case? Well, I can't believe I'm saying this. I actually want to give the gopie some credit. They very clearly have heard the case. The ATF is the one who did it. I'll allow Jim Jordan to recount the thing.
Speaker 2: For the law at the time says, if your principal livelihood is not in selling firearms, you do not need an FFL. Is that is that accurate? That's my understanding. To the best you can a what what did he What was the crime?
Speaker 3: What did he do wrong? You'd have to ask ATF.
Speaker 4: They decided that he'd committed maybe had committed a crime.
Speaker 2: Even now the standard has changed, but the new rule didn't take it until this past Monday.
Speaker 3: Is that right?
Speaker 2: That's greg But under the old standard it was pretty simple. Is your principal livelihood selling firearms?
Speaker 3: That's great?
Speaker 2: And for Brian Melanowski it wasn't. Obviously not, it wasn't. And yet at six oh two on March nineteenth, ten cars pull up to his home, into the gentle lady behind you's home, come up to the door in tactical gear and put a tape across the doorbell camera so no one can see what's going to go on.
Speaker 1: I just want to once again say that we now know that the Federal Law Enforcement Arms FBI does this famously. We know this now, we've seen evidence of it courtesy of a guy. He had an extra camera. He had a ring camera and an extra camera. The FBI doesn't know about. The Federal Law Enforcement Arms now routinely cover up the ring doorbell. Why don't you really it's the body camera footage. Why do you cover up the ring doorbell? Why are you doing these things? Well? Why would you do that so no one can see what you're about to do?
Speaker 3: Now that's scary to me.
Speaker 2: I mean, now, if the guy had done if he had if he had for sure done something wrong in crime, Okay, but they do that and then fifty seven seconds later, gunshots, he erupped and Brian Malanowski is no longer with us, A good man by your you knew the guy served your community, highest paid city official in Little Rock.
Speaker 3: What the heck do you think is going on here?
Speaker 4: That's the question on the lips of every person in Arkansas that's asked, that's contacted me, And that's a large number of people.
Speaker 2: And isn't it true that a week before these same agents were there in the Walmart parking lot close by the Malanowski home, going to go execute the search warrant, and then decided not to because Brian Malanowski wasn't home.
Speaker 3: Why was this so critical that he'd be home. I don't know, mister Chairman, it was.
Speaker 1: I need to step in here. We've gone over this before, but I once again want to emphasize this. I am not a cop. I pretended to be one of the Marine Corps for about six months. They made me go be a cop. So I'm not a cop, but I know many I'm friends with many cops. In fact, all over the country. Now I'm friends with many cops, and I will just say that law enforcement it's full of people who, just like you, want to go home alive at the end of the day. Nobody in law enforcement kisses their wife and kids goodbye and hopes that they die that day. Because they want to go home at the end of the day, and because generally they also don't want to kill anybody that day. Law enforcement seeks out the most peaceful, non violent ways to apprehend people. If they have to apprehend people, if you have somebody who you believe will turn themselves in, or offers to turn themselves in. Then you accept that because it's the best for everybody. You're not in a hostile environment, there aren't any tensions. Show up with your lawyer, let's get your booked, check into jail. Then the suspect lives, the cops live, everyone lives. I will also say this, and I understand this may ruffle some feathers. I don't give a crap how offended you are. It's one hundred percent true. There are also cases, many, many, many cases where law enforcement wants to permanently solve the problem, and they can find out ways to not guarantee they have to solve the problem in a permanent way, but they understand, Hey, if we go in like this, if we try to get in like this, the chances we're going to get to solve this problem are really strong. And law enforcement knows how to make that happen as well. They know how to make an arrest, a peaceful arrest happen, and they know how to make an arrest happen. Where you are setting yourself up for things to get kinetic if you have if you're in law enforcement and you want things to be peaceful, the last place you ever want to apprehend somebody is inside of their home. Why it's their home. They know it, you don't. They know every nick and cranny. They have their guns in there, they know the blind spots, they know the everything. And the other thing that makes it more dangerous is when you show up in the dark. I don't know about you. I'm a very very deep sleeper, and I will tell you something. I don't care what they happen to be yelling. I probably wouldn't even be able to hear it. If my front door ever got battered down by somebody, I'm not going to be calling out who's there. I'm not grabbing for my phone. I will be coming down my hall, weapon in hand. And if you round the corner and you're not my wife or sons, you're going to die now. I'll that them can take warrant.
Speaker 4: They in fact, they could have wait until nobody was home and come and if they wanted to kick the door down, they could have come in noon.
Speaker 3: And kicked the door down when Mayor and Brian were both gone.
Speaker 2: And searched and found whatever they were looking for, exactly anything they wanted on mister Malanowski. If they wanted his phone or anything. They could have served that warrant. They could have got a warn for that. I'm sure the judge would have given it to him, and they could have done that at the airport at his principal livelihood at the airport.
Speaker 3: Correct correct to add insult to injury.
Speaker 2: The way they treated his spouse, Missus Malanowski sitting behind you, The way they treated her at a moment that maybe the most high anxiety moment in any individual's life. Their spouse has just been shot. That to me is like unbelievable what she had to go through.
Speaker 3: It makes me very angry.
Speaker 2: Well, it should, it should make all of us angry. Dude, I think it makes a Democrat that there's no there's no explanation for that. That to me, and if you and I keep coming back to, was this done for some kind of intimidating We've seen this from other agencies, frankly intimidation.
Speaker 1: Well, I understand that he has to do the political thing, and I like Jim Jordans, so I'm obviously not ripping on him. But we all know why they did it. Law enforcement, whether it's FBI, atf your local sheriff department, the NYPD wherever you happen to live. Any cop with any amount of experience understands the arresting situations that might get a little bit spicy, and they understand the ones that can be peaceful, and they also understand how to try to nudge things a certain way if you want it to go that way. This was, by all accounts, a completely peaceful individual, and we're not even sure by now if he even committed a crime at all, and the ATF waited until he was home, kicked in his door and gunned him down like a dog. The federal government is murdering people. I'm not done with this. We have a couple more things. Hang on. He doesn't care if you believe him, but he's right.
Speaker 4: Jesse Kelly.
Speaker 1: It is the Jesse Kelly Show on a Friday, and asked doctor Jesse Friday, don't forget. You can email the show Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com. We're covering some of this ATF stuff, what they did to Brian Milanowski and Little Rock, Arkansas. By all accounts, a peaceful man, not a criminal. Now his wife is a widow because the ATF showed up at his door, so they showed up at his door. Notice, how remember we just talked about the uh, the ring doorbells. They keep covering those cameras up. No, why if they're being lawful, why would law enforcement cover those cameras up, especially with all the You understand that cameras are in many ways law enforcement's best friend. They can be their worst enemy. Of course, you get these internet videos that are spliced up to make the cop look bad. But when a cop arrests someone all the time, everyone says the same thing. I can't breathe, he hurt me, he broke my arm. Many cops that I know, good friends of mine, love their body cameras because every time they just get to pull up the camera and say, what, that's a lie. Look at what I did. I didn't do that. I didn't say that he lied. Unless, of course, you're doing things you don't want people to see. Why would you cover up the ring doorbell? Representative Troy Nell's asked the ATF to where are the body cameras?
Speaker 5: Try to convince the American people you don't have the doray me to put body cameras on your agents that are conducting eleven thousand warrants. These are dangerous by You've got eleven thousand of them out there, and you had a budget last year at one point six seven two billion dollars with a bee and you're telling me, I'm sorry, folks, I can't provide this transparency to the American people. I can't because I don't have the budget to do so. The American people. There's a problem right now with law enforcement out there. And I have the picture in the image of every law enforcement officer that has been killed in the past three and a half years, and there's way too many. There's way too many on my wall. We agree, and so we have body warned cameras. And why do we do that because there is a lack of trust between the police and the communities they serve. So when you provide these cameras, there's no he said. She said, it's all on record, and you didn't have your body cameras on that day. I'm telling you it's thanks to high Heaven. I highly highly recommend you cooperate with this committee and you try to explain other than this, I don't have the money to do so. When I'm phasing it in, Boddy, you got to get your priorities reshuffle your priorities and get your priorities in order. And I highly recommend you get body cameras on every one of those individuals that are searching these warrants because it seems like there's a cover up here.
Speaker 1: Well, of course there is a cover up here, and that's why they don't have body cameras because the federal government wants the freedom to continue to murder people at their leisure. That's why they don't have cameras on. They still won't release the body camera footage they had body cameras on in Utah when they murdered that guy. They won't release the footage. Now, why do you think that is? Do you think the FBI showed up at that guy's door and he was some deranged criminal trying to kill the agents and they gunned him down. Do you think if that camera, if that footage was on camera, do you think they would have released the footage. Of course, they would have released the footage. Why wouldn't you release the footage of you gunning down a fat, old man in Utah because you murdered him. That's why Andy Biggs, he had some questions.
Speaker 6: Is it common for atf to turn off the power to a location prior to executing a search warrant.
Speaker 4: Is it common for us to do that? I do not believe it is a common thing that.
Speaker 3: I mean, you're the director. You either know it is common or you don't know whether this.
Speaker 4: Is I thought I answered the question. I'm sorry, is it common? It's my understanding is it's not common. And I want to be very careful to say I'm not commenting on any case because I'm not sure until the facts come in.
Speaker 6: I asked you about a specific case, sir, I did not, did I I asked you about policy.
Speaker 3: You just said it's not common.
Speaker 6: Next, does the ATF use R a frequency gamming technology to prevent the Internet and cell phones from working during the execution of a search warrant?
Speaker 4: Again, I am not going to sit here, and I guess I maybe should have said this before and comment on the tactics that we use when we go into dangerous places because it provides a blueprint for criminals.
Speaker 3: Let us get this straight.
Speaker 6: Then you told us you won't answer anything specifically about a case. Now you're saying you're not going to tell us generically.
Speaker 4: We could maybe we can contact your staff in private setting and have a conversation instead of broadcasting to all the criminals.
Speaker 6: Uh, what the ATF used dynamic entry as there means for entry during the execution of a search warrant.
Speaker 4: Again, I don't think it's appropriate, and we can we can communicate with you on these kinds of training issues. I just don't want to give a public blueprint for people tomorrow in the next day who are going to be facing law enforcement through the door to know how we're coming, what we're doing this law.
Speaker 1: I want to pause on this for a second because I want to come back. I just want to discuss that line of questioning. Well, you understand that it doesn't matter whether he thinks it's appropriate or not. He sure seems to think it's in us versus them society. You're an American citizen who pays for the ATF. You have every right to understand exactly what kind of tactics they're using, and if they're using murderous tactics. As a tax paying citizen, you have every right to get that. They don't get to run some secret police agency with secret tactics behind your back. Well, we can't tell you that we may not be able to murder the next guys.
Speaker 4: People, as you pointed out, do this with decades of experience. I don't armchair quarterback them either.
Speaker 3: But here's the deal.
Speaker 6: You're the director, and I would expect that you wouldn't know what the policy is. And it looks to me you've convinced me that maybe mister Nels was right. I'm not sure that I thought he was right, but you don't even you didn't want to tell us specifically about the Melanowski case. I got that, but then when we start asking you, I started asking you about policies, generic policies, and all of a sudden, you don't want to answer those.
Speaker 3: Mister.
Speaker 6: When you coordinate with local law enforcement, you do coordinate with local law enforcement prior to the execution of a search.
Speaker 1: One in I'm gonna let it go because I want to get to other things. But we have a federal law enforcement problem, and man, somebody better step in and do something about it. It's gonna be a problem, all right, all right, let's talk about this. Let's talk about the good cops, the ones who strap it on every single day, sheriffs, cops, first responders, firefighters, and sometimes they don't come home. Sometimes, Dad mom don't come home. And it's awful, and it happens a lot now in this country, a lot, way too often. Now we can't probably fix that, at least not right away, but we can at least attempt to take care of the ones they left behind. That's where Tunnel to Towers steps in eleven dollars a month. That's what Tunnel to Towers ask from you, from all of us, and what they do with it. I want you to go look up their charity rating. They don't line their pockets with it. They're not on private jets. Your money when you give to Tunnel to Towers goes to those families, the families that are hurting. Their whole life has been destroyed. Where do they go for help? Tunnel to Towers steps in and helps donate eleven dollars a month at t the number two T dot org t twot dot org. All right, all right, let's get off politics for a few and talk about some other things. Hang on, Jesse Kelly Baccian, it is the Jesse Kelly Show on a Friday, and ask doctor Jesse Friday. Don't forget if you miss any part of the show, you can download the whole thing on iHeart Spotify iTunes. Let us get back into the ask doctor Jesse questions, enough of all that nonsense, Jesse, or she says, Dear fellow introvert, I'm a thirty year old dime who loves history and sports, but also a huge introvert. I moved alone down South, and I've found it hard to make actual friends. Most women are liberal and I can't be myself around them. I know you say, go to a rally, but being single in an introvert makes that terrifying. What's your advice? Do you fake it till you make it?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 1: So listen, fellow introvert. I make myself do things now, as we've talked about before, because human connections are important, and if I don't make myself get around groups of people, then I simply never would. I enjoy my home. I enjoy my wife, I enjoy my kids. I enjoy my time to myself in my home. That's fun for me. I don't go out wild parties, rooftop bars, Las Vegas. This is not who I am. I know I'm an old man and boring. It's just not what I do. I like to go home. I like to read, watch documentaries do nothing. That's what I like to do. I make myself do these things. And I don't know that I can necessarily help you find a dude, but I will tell you I have found myself more than once enjoying myself at least for a while when I go do these things. So you are an introvert, obviously some dime. We love sports and history is going to be the bee's knees to a lot of dudes out there. Let me just drop this one on you. What about a gun class, ladies. I know a lot of you ladies out there are looking for dudes. A lot of dudes are looking for ladies. You want to find like minded people. Well, the beauty of having so many former law enforcements, so many veterans in our society today is if you want firearms training of any kind, it is everywhere, and I mean everywhere now, and it runs the gamut to on your skill level. If you maybe you think guns are are kind of icky and scary and you just kind of want to learn the basics, that they have classes for you, judgment free classes where you can sit down and just learn the basics and learn safety and maybe go squeeze off a few rounds at the range and figure out that it's not gonna blow up in your hands. And they have that for you. Maybe you're I know, we have a lot of these guys. Listen to the show gals too. Maybe you know guns right, left, up, down, you know them, you shoot them all the time. They have advanced classes for you shoot. They got seals, green berets, all kinds of guys who put these things on. Now you'll be clearing rooms. But you know what these classes are best for. I've found and I've been to a bunch of different kinds of them. You know what they're best for, the friends you make and sharing a common interest. To this day, I have been in hunters safety classes. I've been in CCW classes of various kinds of SWAT classes, you name it. I have never once, not one time, run into an individual at these places I did not care for. I have never one time run into somebody who was passing judgment on me, or someone else who was nasty, who was one of these flaming libs, who was one of the people are helpful. They share your values almost universally. Even if you run into a Democrat at these things which I have before. They're not the nutball comedy types. They're really genuinely not and you're not going to run into many of them there. I know it kind of sounds like a catch all plan, But you dudes and you ladies who are out there looking for somebody, consider guns as something to bond around and dime who loves sports and history? Do you think the chances that you meet that guy at the gun range? If you meet a guy at the gun and rage, what do you think the chances are he geeks out on some history or he geeks out on sport or both. They're probably pretty frigg and strong. Consider some gun classes if you can. All right, hey, America's daddy, what is you'r? An Aubrey's view on pushing your kids to learn to play a musical instrument. When I was around ten years old, my family inherited a piano from my great uncle. My mom could play just a little. She pushed me, pushed me into taking lessons. She said, you're gonna take lessons for six weeks. If after six weeks you decide you want to keep taking them, and so on and so forth. I love the lessons I hated practicing, so of course I quit. I kind of regret my parents not being more forceful on my taking lessons for longer. You and your bride seem to try to practice balanced parenting with your boys. Okay, what we do we do to an extent. Let me clarify our parenting style. And look, my wife is super mom. This is the greatest mom I've ever seen. I am not super dad. Okay, you don't want to be like me. I love my boys to death, though I love them, and I try to be the best out I can. We have gotten more quote balanced with our parenting as the boys have gotten older. They're thirteen and fifteen now. There wouldn't no balance when they were three, four or five years old. No, this is what I say. I'm not asking you freaking opinion, and I don't care. And you don't get one. You're a child. You do what you're told when you're told. Now, we've always loved them to death, spoiled them, but it was not a democracy in our house. Okay, no, no, no, But yes, as they've gotten older, and as they've proven themselves to be kind, people, mannered, people more conscientious, as they have earned it, things are more balanced now. When we have family decisions on this or that, oftentimes we will let them have a say. That doesn't mean they're going to run things. They can get overruled in a heartbeat. But asay, I'll just tell you this is the experience we've had with our oldest when it comes to musical instruments. My youngest still plays when the school makes them play for so long, so he still plays it. And my oldest play had played forever, and he finally wanted out about the year he could get out. He wanted out, and we did the balanced parenting thing and we sat him down and we said, hey, because he's a real art type, one of these guys who can draw anything on a computer by hand. He's just one of those guys. I don't know where he got these skills. He certainly didn't get it from me. But he said, I don't want to do music anymore. I want to go do art. Because he's in sports. He's in all kinds of sports. He doesn't have time for both. He had to pick one of the two. So he said, okay, you do one more year in music. Then when the year comes after that, we will not force you to do another year of it, so he finishes this one more year that we made him do and he decides he wants out. I'll tell you this, this is just me being honest with you here. We regret it. We regret giving him the option because I know he made the decision that he thinks is best. And it's not like he got out so he can just go sit down and play video games or something. He wants to go pursue something else, And I get that. I support his decision. But being in band, which I always got. I got thrown out of the choir in the sixth grade, so I'm not some model here, but being in band, being in sports. Honestly, I'll just make this about sports, about everything. It's not about the music is so healthy for kids, the kids. I see it all the time now, especially because I'm always around kids. The ones who play any sports, doesn't matter what it is, and they don't have to be good boys and girls. Oh she's in volleyball, he's in football, he's on the bench all the time. They are so much healthier, they are physically healthier, they are happier. Because we've talked about this before. In fact, we kind of just touched on it a little when we were going over the introvert thing in this day and age. Unless life's obligations force you to be around other people, you can exist without ever being around other people. You really could. I'll tell you, if I wasn't married, no kids, I don't know how many other people I would see in a month without Chris and Michael. Seriously, I don't have any family here, and I have friends, and I have buddies I enjoyed. I'm sure i'd go out and play some darts with them or something like.
Speaker 3: That, but.
Speaker 1: I have to I need things. Kids need things. I can't tell you what to do with your kid. I will simply tell you I wish we'd made ours stay in. We made the balanced parenting decision. He's fifteen. We let him make that call. He wasn't going to be a lazy bum, and he probably made the right one. I wish we hadn't. All right, all right, let's talk politics. In fact, let's talk about the elites. You're filling up the country that you live in with a bunch of dirt balls criminals from all over the world. Are they worried about that? Why aren't they worried about that. We'll talk about that in a moment. Before we talk about that, Let's do this. Let's do something good in the corporate world. You know what's coming right, You know it's May twenty fourth. You do know what that means. That means we are a week away from Pride Month. I'm just gonna tell you this. This is all I'm gonna say, and then we're gonna go. If you have Verizon AT and T or T Mobile, you are not going to feel very proud about that. Next month when the Verizon AT and T and T Mobile Pride Month ads start running on your television, on your social media, you're not going to feel great about funding it. Me. I'm a Pure Talk customer. I don't have a stress in the world about what's going to come from Pure Talk next month. You want to save some money, same grade five G network, support a company that shares your value. Switch to Pure Talk. Dial pound two five zero and say Jesse Kelly pound two five zero, Say Jesse Kelly, We'll be back. He doesn't care if you believe him, but he's right.
Speaker 6: Jesse Kelly.
Speaker 1: It is the Jesse Kelly Show on a Friday, And ask doctor Jesse Friday with a mountain of emails to get to and I have been laxed, so I may have to yank crank up the pace just a little bit on these. Let's deal with this one, hey, Jesse. How do the elites expect to protect themselves and their families from the immigrant terrorists and cartels? Well, I listen, we should understand this, and this will make you feel better about what we're up against. We are most definitely up against evil. There's no question about that. The evil people who run the country are They're really, really bad. But don't don't mistake evil for intelligence. When we think about the viole communists scum doing everything they can to wreck everything, it's tempting, and honestly, this is part of the human condition. The human mind does this. It's very, very tempting to think of these people as being smarter and more elaborate than they actually are. When we think about the architects of world destruction. Honestly, tell me this thought hasn't gone through your mind. I'll be honest with you. It's gone through my mind just a flash. But you know what I picture. I picture George Sorosin and Bill Gates saying Nancy Pelosi in some soundproof, smoke filled room, smoking cigars with a big whiteboard and diagramming out exactly their plan to destroy Western civilization. Well, first we'll destroy the value of the dollar, and then we'll release a chess cold and tell everyone it'll kill them, and that will that's not real. The people who are destroying the country and filling up the country with the illegals and criminals and everything else, they're already being attacked and victimized by the criminals they're bringing into the country. Adam Schiff just got robbed. Remember that Democrat congressman, that Henry Quayar, the one who's getting indicted in Texas for the bribery.
Speaker 2: People.
Speaker 1: Forget this story. He got robbed, he got mugged in DC. I forget it. Either he got physically mugged or they broke into his car. But this was not long ago. You remember that story, Chris. It was not long ago. And have you seen or heard any of these people changed their tunes since that happened. Of course you haven't. The people who are destroying Western civilization, what they know is this, here's what the communist knows. The world itself is evil. America is evil. We'll just make it about America. America is evil. All I need to do as a communist is destroy whatever's right in front of my face. And if I do that long enough, I can finally bring this evil country to its knees. We think that they have grand plans and grand schemes, and don't get me wrong, guys like Soros do think things through. That's why he was forward thinking enough to fund all these da races in the country to make sure all these open jail prosecutors get elected. So they do think about things in that way. But here's what they do not do. When they're sitting around in their smoke filled room with the whiteboard. What they don't do is look around at each other and say, you know, if we fill this country up with a bunch of criminals, don't we risk being hurt one day too. They don't think like that. The people who have destroyed Western civilization, to them, they are actually kings. They are queens. That's how they see themselves. They believe they should have total power and control over anything. It's a real Messiah complex thing these people have. They all have it. Remember that George Sorols article I read you from It was a while ago. I read you from the article where he said, I've looked at myself like a god. I've learned how to control it. You thought it was just making that up all this time. That's how these people see themselves. And their problem is not crime, it's not inflation, because they're all well off enough to avoid that. Their problem is you. You see, if you the average citizen, you won't give up your freedoms. You like independence. You like being able to drive what car you want, live wherever you want, do what job you want. You like being able to own guns. You like being able to criticize the president on social media. You like freedom. But for these people, for these types, you and your freedoms are the problem. It's not the cartels, it's not the fentanyl. It's not inflation. It's not Russia, it's not China. It's not this, it's not that, it's you. The reason it feels like Western governments are turning all their guns on their own citizens is because they are. And the reason they are is because the patriotic citizen is the biggest threat to these people. Let me expect it to you this way. Let's say we want to. Actually, we were thinking about this right now. We kind of want to color up the house a little bit, and we're thinking about putting in some wallpaper, just doing some wallpaper in the living room or something like that. So let's say we find a contractor local contractor, we're looking local, who will come do some wallpapering for us if we don't want to do it ourselves. But we got to leave town. I'm going on vacation. Maybe it starts next week. If I brought you into my house to super buy the contractor while he was doing the wallpaper, would you do a good job?
Speaker 3: Maybe? Maybe not.
Speaker 1: Would you care as much as I did about the wallpaper he's putting on my walls? Would you be as invested as I am. Well, of course not. It's not your freaking house, it's not your freaking problem. The reason they're replacing American citizens, and this is taking place in Germany, France, UK, everywhere. The reason they're replacing citizens with immigrants from around the world is you care about what's happening to your country where you care about it deeply to your credit. It bothers you when these people screw up, when they destroy us, when they do these things. It bothers you. You care, It grades on you, It grades on you. It does not grade on the guy who just crossed the border from Injury India.
Speaker 3: It just doesn't.
Speaker 1: It doesn't. He doesn't feel that, and why would he. He wasn't raised here, He doesn't have that inherent loyalty to the place. The patriotic citizen is the bane of these people's existence. And that's exactly why you have to be replaced with someone else, someone else who's not going to care if he screws up the wallpaper makes sense? All right, we still have an hour. We want to talk some civil war stuff. That'll be spicy. What country should we all escape to if things go bad?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: That and so much more coming up on the world famous Jesse Kelly Show. Let's talk about let's talk about your te levels. You've you've obviously heard many, many, many GOP sound bites this week, and there are Look, this is an old one from Tim Scott. You think you think you can just listen to this withoutside effects, You're dead light.
Speaker 3: I have experienced your pain.
Speaker 6: Stopped eighteen times in the last two decades.
Speaker 1: That was led for Tim Scott whining after George Floyd died. Do you want your tea levels to drop like that? You need to begin a male vitality stack from chalk. Gentlemen, twenty percent increase in your tea levels in ninety days with natural herbal supplements. Not needles in your arm, not big pharm of garbage. Stick with nature, but get your tea levels up. We drink estrogen. It's in the friggin waters. We have to fight back. C hoq dot com promo code Jesse is how we do it. We still have an hour. Hang on