Speaker 1: Welcome to Games Lanes. I'm Julian Edelman and we got a brand new compilation highlight reels starting now now. Puka Nikola on becoming Matthew Stafford's go to guy. This is week two. You already what did you crack him for? In the first week? You had ten catches or something, ten for one, ten for one, twenty okay, So kind you kind of knew before that game that there was chemistry between you and Matthew Stafford. When did you feel that chemistry actually ignite? And like you knew you were gonna have this ten catch game going into the week two where you're gonna have the performance you have.
Speaker 2: So rookie Mini camp, we come, we get drafted, we show up, and then there's like.
Speaker 3: Two weeks after that the rookies got to.
Speaker 2: Stay after everybody else goes and everybody's leaving, but except me and my roommate Davis Allen. He was the I was one seventy seven, he was one seventy five, two picks in front of me. We're at the hotel together, we're both rookies, so we're staying and everybody's going We're like, oh, we're going to stay and we get a text of like yo from one of our strength coaches, like, yo, Matthew wants you to come out and catch for like Higgs is going to be there or other wide receiver Van Jefferson is going to be there. And they were like he wants you to come out and be like yo for real, like at of all the guys on the team, Like he asked me and like my roommates to come out. And I was like, yo, I got to run the best routes of my life. If I cannot drop a ball, like it's got to be as good or got it's got to be the best route run I've ever had in my life. And the first day and like you've thrown with him, like you see when like you're coming out of breaks and like the ball's in the perfect spot every time, and be like yo, if I keep my feet and like as long as I can see the ball spin for a second, I'm like this is I'm like he is not missing.
Speaker 3: Like no, whether it's.
Speaker 2: Upfield, we're running an out route, puts on your front shoulder.
Speaker 3: You can turn, tap and turn to get out the side.
Speaker 2: And you're running out of a crow break, it's on your inside paths so you can drop step and turn over your inside shoulder.
Speaker 3: And that was like, holy colch.
Speaker 1: Are you basically telling me that you guys had instant chemistry?
Speaker 4: I mean, low key felt I felt like first Yeah, I was.
Speaker 1: Like, honestly, I'm I'm not gonna I'm not even gonna second guess that because I went with him once to Golden West. Yeah, we threw together. I think we threw forty five balls. I think we went forty five for forty five We never even met each other. That's how elite his arm talent is. He like like Puka was saying, the ball come right out there, right out. That break is right on your forehead, literally right up on your forehead, and he just over here slings it.
Speaker 3: Oh man, he got the little half white arm sleeper. Yeah, wo dot him up.
Speaker 1: What do you think makes him so special? Is it the armstring? What? What do you see from his day to day that makes him special?
Speaker 2: I mean, I think his attention to detail like man like he just like I mean, I think of him and less neither like some man he does. He's not the guy who's going to go that have the most conversation. He's going to talk to everybody. But man, like you see, he's got the big old like year calendar like notebook where he's like he's got he's got an old.
Speaker 3: Pen and paper.
Speaker 2: It's like the yellow pages still like you know, where it's not like the little brown spot at the top and you fold it over. So it's like that he's got it and he's taking notes. He's got it all.
Speaker 1: That's how we used to do it in the NFL. Yeah, yeah, I know you're so used to iPads and fucking devices and stuff. You probably didn't ever read a book. You used to get a big ass binder with all the plays.
Speaker 3: No, yeah, hell no. They definitely don't do that anymore.
Speaker 1: Three incher, it'd be a three inch save some trees. Man, it's not using the iPad.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 1: I guess we are. I guess we are.
Speaker 2: But yeah, I think his toughness, I think is the one thing that's like, man, you have to cut up both arm and legs off for that guy to leave the football for thousand and I think as that quarterback position, you don't always get that. And I think that separates him from almost every other guy out there now.
Speaker 1: When the guys in the locker room see and know about Matthew Stafford's toughness. Does it bring does it have like an energy in the room where if a guy gets kind of banged up, they're like, oh, well, our fucking star quarter just played with broken ribs or whatever. He's he's always playing banged up. Yeah, I gotta play. Is there that energy with Matthew Stafford in that locker room?
Speaker 2: It's like it's definitely led into the identity of our team and stuff like that. How guys operate and be like, Yo, this is the most prized possession we have is our quarterback. You know how the locker room is like how the football like the whole football team operates through this guy. And he yeah, he will never take himself out of the game. And so it's like if unless you're unless your ankle is facing the opposite way, or there are ligaments that are completely torn there, you can't run anymore.
Speaker 3: You got to get back out there.
Speaker 1: I just remember that one video of him like going and doing the two point conversion when he like he fucked up his other shoulder when he's back in the Detroit early in his career, because we were drafting the same year. I think two thousand and nine.
Speaker 3: Really, and man, he's been playing.
Speaker 1: I remember because I've I've gotten crunched where a guy falls on you and you crunch your shoulder and you knock it out of place. Yeah, and the pain is I remember him going, oh, and I'm motherfucker sacked up through that two point conversion with a broken show. I was like, I'm a Matthew Stafford guy ever since then. Then he got with you guys. It's been fun to watch his story now. Poka talks about learning from Cooper Cup. You talk so much about your relationship with Cooper Cup, and I've heard you say he's been a huge help and he took that role of helping you. Like, can you talk about your relationship with Cooper Cup and what he's meant and what you guys have learned, and how it's gonna be, how you're gonna feel when he leaves. Yeah, when he's gone.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he is gone now, except I'm gonna see him two times a year, so that'll be exciting. I told him, I'm like, man, well, I'm like, if you're I'm gonna make sure somebody's gone for one fifty. I'm like, we're pushing each other, I'm gonna be out there. I never really talks back, and I know Cooper Cup, out of all people, doesn't talk smack either, So I'm like, that might be the only day I come out there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I'd be like, I know that guy. I'm like, we spend the.
Speaker 2: Off season together, and it's it's been it's been a true blessing to be around him the first two years of my career and absolutely be everywhere with him in the facility, get to learn from him, spend the off season together, work out, learn what it's like to be a professional athlete and a wide receiver who's doing at the top of his game right now, and it's been at the top of the league, who's won a Super Bowl, MVP like and just to watch it and I feel like I was stealing, Like I didn't like now that he's like realizing that it's gone and being like, oh cow, Like I was right next to this guy. I was in the breakfast club with Matthew Stafford, Cooper Cup and Coach mcvaghim like some of the best football minds currently right now in the NFL, and like to hang it, like to where the to where the Jersey with him.
Speaker 3: I'm like, I think about, man, the Eagles.
Speaker 2: Game, his first game back, and we got to line up information next to each other and being.
Speaker 3: Like yo, like this is real, Like Cooper Cup's out here.
Speaker 2: I'm playing football with Cooper Cup right now, and like what it felt like when I got called out before him and then they called Cooper Cup number ten.
Speaker 3: He has a song play and the whole stadiums.
Speaker 2: Like cool and being like what it's happening like all through like training camp. Oh he got hurt during training camp rookie year, and like he came back and it was like everybody you could feel like the leadership and then also like the football player of being like he controls, he knows what's going on.
Speaker 3: It made it made it so fun.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's a pro. I remember when he was a young buck. We used to work out together at Golden.
Speaker 3: West, the hot Spot.
Speaker 1: I remember he was coming off an injury. Threw with Matthew a couple of times. Oh man, he can light it up. What do you gotta do to get in this goddamn breakfast club? I mean the cool name you got McVeigh, you got with, you got Stafford Cup. That's it exclusivity. Soho home membership, How do you get in this thing?
Speaker 3: Hopefully?
Speaker 2: I'm like, they didn't ask me for any membership for you, but shoot, you got to get up there earlier.
Speaker 3: Like That's one of the things I was like that helped.
Speaker 2: I was watching Coop and I changed my routine of like, man, during season, I'm normally in bed at least by nine thirty, like, if not, like going to bed by nine thirty, so I could wake up and be up at five thirty five forty five, so I could get to the facility at six o'clock and they've already and I would be almost the last one there. They've already been there, like they're watching and they've probably gone through the last practice, and now we're about to start watching the explosive from all the other teams across the league. And I'm like, so I come in for the back half and then we rerun the tape. Me and Coop will be all right, now we're going to watch the receivers at the end while either Matthew's going to grab coffee, they're grabbing breakfast, and then like, can we kind of sit there, yeah, watch all the tape and it'll be like, all right, I keep them updated on like the newest slang terms because I'm like those two guys, I'm like, yeah, one, Coop probably never actually have gone on social media.
Speaker 3: And then Matthew.
Speaker 2: I don't think he even knows he has an Instagram.
Speaker 3: Damn on April Fools yesterday that he's all tatted it up. Do you see that Stafford has a full sleeve? That was the news yesterday.
Speaker 1: I ever seen him. That's a boot. That's such a dad joke right there, he is. Matt's cool freaking Uh. You know I when I hear you talk about it, I was in the same similar situation, you know. I we had Wes Welker when I got drafted, and uh, it's so good for a young player to get to learn from a guy who's a buck. Like you got to learn the routine of Cooper Cup. I got to learn the routine of West Walker. I got to learn the practice habits of Wes Woker Randy Moss. Like, when you're around certain players, that's so good for the development of a young football player if that young football player wants to learn and is in that back pocket. I was in West's back pocket all the time. He didn't always want to help me, but I was anytime he could go, I go right behind him because I knew he was the best at doing it, and I wanted to do what he did.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean, You're like, yeah, when you're there there, you're running indie drills, and like everybody's getting ready to line up, and I'm like, yo, I'm gonna make my way to the front, right behind Coop. Yeah, I'm gonna make my way to the front to be number two, just so I can watch him. Go watch his whole rep. Watch how you like doing everything, whether it's routes on air, it was the cone drills, or he were going up in one on ones, like like yeah, And then when I got to go run the reps with him, I'm like, all right, Coop, like hey, we got this, or like we're lined up two by two and we're going to we're in a stack and it's me and Coop would be like, all right, what are you about to do right here? I'm like, and he'd be like, all right, I think I'm about to get inside leverage and then I'm gonna work in. I'm gonna cross face, and then I'm a one two at the top and be like all right, and we're like we're as we're going out, like we're still kind of talking and be like oh, and then you watch him say exactly do exactly what he said was gonna happen to be like, holy cow, Like this is how football should feel like. Man, there's a different type of feeling when you get to go and watch somebody because they're giving all these cues that man, you're like, oh, I just have my I have my.
Speaker 3: Corner route right here. I'm gonna go.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna find a way. And he's like, all right, No, it's gonna look like this. He's gonna roll down, he's gonna play outside leverage. I'm gonna get to his inside shoulder. I'm a one two at the top and i'ma win. And then he would go one to him at the top and he would win and be like damn cool.
Speaker 1: Reps time on task, Cooper Cup has a lot of them, and you're building a lot of them right now. Next pokon having to pay to change his number. Davante Adams, that's a big addition. I think he's gonna be a huge help for you guys, being able to be a guy that could win on the backside outside the numbers consistently, something you guys kind of lack last year, like or red area target. You guys would do all that, Hey, and then you get in the red area and Higgsby was a little banged up. So having Davante there, that's gonna be huge. What what are you gonna have?
Speaker 2: You guys talked a little bit when he came out of sign his contract. I think he's still been out in Vegas, but I wanted one first. I want to get him on the basketball court too, because I'm like, I feel like I always see that you have as a wide receiver. I feel like that you see it, like how they kind of moved through that on the basketball court. But I know he's a big basketball fan too, and I'm like, we'll get up what I'm for sure he's gonna show up to OTAs. We're gonna get a lot of routes and we're gonna talk about it. Once I can see you on the basketball court. I think I can understand how you think about football team, like you got that similar movement pattern is going to come out.
Speaker 1: I think, yeah, so, what what did would you do? For seventeen, Like.
Speaker 3: What did he that's a man? So it was so fun.
Speaker 1: I would the number? Did you give you a couple?
Speaker 3: I wish?
Speaker 4: Said he got it for the free skik.
Speaker 3: Did you play pig? Were you gonna play pick?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 3: No, he definitely didn't beat me a pig. No chance, So that that didn't happen.
Speaker 2: But I was already planning to switch to twelve, so you know, you gotta fire file the paperwork and stuff like that.
Speaker 3: They got to buy out your jerseys and stuff like that, and like I was still a fifth round pick.
Speaker 2: I'm like they asked like how, They're like, uh, it's will be five hundred thousand to switch your jersey. I'm like, uh, I think you forgot when I got drafted, I was like, I don't got that type of money.
Speaker 4: I was like for a jersey number, doll, that's time.
Speaker 3: I'm like no, so you fail out. The paperwork had to wait a whole year.
Speaker 2: So this year was like I was getting ready to like the springtime, once that official season March or whatever it is they switch over, I was gonna be going to number twelve. And it's like we signed Davante Adams and everybody's like, Yo, what are you about to do?
Speaker 3: And I'm like, man, if.
Speaker 1: I would have waited, I would have waited like three war weeks, like I would have came up five hundred.
Speaker 4: I know That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Mill, you go five hundred, there, you get a couple here, and then then we got a fun trip in the off season.
Speaker 2: I know that's all I could took the guys out, But now Davante's got to do.
Speaker 1: I'm make sure, Hold, I think you need a couple more Jewish people in your life. Okay, I'm just letting you know, Bud, you can't be talking about age and you can't be getting impatient with number changes.
Speaker 3: A couple Bill, Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 1: Next up, Whoka tells the story of meeting Lebron living in LA What's the coolest thing you've done this offseason? What's the coolest thing you've done?
Speaker 2: Shoot, I had to be one hundred percent meeting Lebron James, Lebron James, Lebron James.
Speaker 3: Right after the Luca trade.
Speaker 2: His first home or the first home game is against the Jazz, and I'm supposed to do like a jersey swap with Luca. I'm so excited. I'm playing my best music on my way down to Crypto. I'm having a good time. My high school buddy calls me. He's like, Yo, what are you doing. I'm like, I'm about to go meet Luca. I'm like, we're about to do a jersey swap. As soon as I say jersey swap, I realized I forgot my jersey.
Speaker 1: Oh fuck. I'm like, oh my gosh, I blew it. Like it's where'd you go to the dicks? Right down the street? Your jerseys everywhere I wear.
Speaker 3: So I was like, I told so him, Like I don't.
Speaker 2: He's about to give me like a like a game jersey, Like I'm about to give him one of my game erys.
Speaker 3: Like so, I'm like, we got it. We're traded, like for real.
Speaker 2: For I don't want to give him like a something off of like fanatis that's not like one to the real ones. So I'm like, holy cow, what am I about to do? Lucky Lee the freaking we do it after game? So after game we got get we get a jersey, my actual jersey. He gives me a pair of shoes and we're sitting there taking photos right by the tunnel and then ten seconds after we're done taking a photo, Lebron James walks out of like their locker room. It's like the media is kind of right there, and he kind of he sees me. He's like, yo, I didn't I know you were coming into that. I'm like you, I only come to watch you, bro, And then he's like, oh, let me drop my yo. He's like, let me put away in my yo.
Speaker 1: Yo.
Speaker 3: He's like postgames call this stuff going on.
Speaker 2: He's like, and I'm like, I got this long sleeve like hoodie and I'm like, I need to pull my sleeves up. This needs to be the best dapth of my life. Like it's Lebron James bro like, so I will wind up for clean clean smack tap. I'm like, oh well, He's like, what's up?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 2: Like I was like, man, how to come watch you and Luca? They won that game and then we got to chop it up for a little bit. There's kind of media around. He's like, man, you like you know, I'm always.
Speaker 3: Rocking with you.
Speaker 2: And I was like, bro, like every ounce and every cell in my body was just screaming because like I'm I'm born in two thousand and one. I've been watching Lebron James my entire life, ever since I remember watching basketball. He's been there. Now I'm living in LA and he's like, yo, like I'm rocking with you. I was, it was unreal.
Speaker 1: That's unreal. I got a quick question, though, what's how you shoot? Is Luca ware?
Speaker 2: I think he's like a fourteen or fifteen because yeah, because when I I I'm aside thirteen and a half, I wear some fourteens. He was like, yo, like, you got good sized feet too, And I was like, I'm not six six, but I'm like.
Speaker 3: I do, got a big foot.
Speaker 1: So you gave him cleats?
Speaker 3: No? No, no, no, he said, what if.
Speaker 1: Luca put on the cleats? He's like on the hardwood? Oh man, Lebron James getting me. I've never met him. I've done a bunch of stuff with his production company, Maverick. Yeah, and I've met mav a few times. He's been real cool.
Speaker 3: He's bigger than you think too, right.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, they're all dude, I.
Speaker 2: Mean other than Rich Rich Paul is the only like kind of small one. But Maverick card, I'm like.
Speaker 1: I have's big. Yeah, that looks like a basketball player. But you know, with Lebron now that he's kind of an underdog because of his age, I've jumped on his wagon even harder because I went to college at Kent State, and the year he got drafted, I was in Northeast, Ohio, right down the street from where he grew up an Akron. I remember going to Chapel Hill mom buying his first his first shoe, thinking it was so cool being in Ohio with you know, Lebron at the university. And I mean, it's been so remarkable to see the longevity of this guy. Like he's forty years old and he's punkin dudes. Still, it's unreal. It's it's really a testament to how how hard he takes his craft, his dedication to his body, and he's never been in trouble. It's fucking nuts. Yeah, Like he's he's the epitome of what a professional athlete should want to be in his life. Regardless of what you think of Lebron James, he is a fucking he's our generation's Jordan.
Speaker 3: Yeah, set the standard for sure.
Speaker 2: It's been unreal. I can't imagine being inaccurate at that time. Like, while like, yeah, it's the prime hype, everybody waiting to see what Lebron James was going to look like in the NBA and you're right there in the heat of it.
Speaker 1: In the heat it was so crazy. They used to have this big mural of like Josh Cribs on the side of the like it was like a Nike ad on the side of the buildings in Cleveland, and as soon as uh oh know, it was Lebron. And then when Lebron left, they put Josh Cribs up there. But Lebron owned that city man in that area. It was so cool to be a part of What do you like about Lebron?
Speaker 2: Well, I think that like the mental toughness of being like man ever since I've walked in, even before I was the number one pick in the NBA draft, of like everybody was looking at me to be to be the one to lead the way, to be the great one, and like he's only surpassed everybody's expectations. Everybody's like, are you gonna be Michael Jordan? Are you gonna be Magna Johnson? And he just went out and became Lebron James to everybody who now we know is the fifty thousand leading the NBA and as a basketball fan, I'm like, I just I just love watching the game. There's something that the fluidness and like the elusiveness that is in the game of basketball that you don't get in football in the exact same way that I'm like, I could watch.
Speaker 3: Basketball all day, every day. Like there's there's something about it. This is so soothing to the brain.
Speaker 1: Now, Phoka talks about growing up in Vegas. Now, how was it growing up in Vegas?
Speaker 2: There's there's nothing like it's the best place in the world.
Speaker 3: For sure. I believe that it was hot. It was hot. I think that that's where definitely.
Speaker 1: So this is easy for you. Then when it's one ten over.
Speaker 3: There, it's way different over there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but like that's why I'm like, man, the tar, the tar outside all of the streets, like when we used to be running outside or hot, like hot like burn your socks right off, like and but it was it was so fun.
Speaker 3: I loved it out there.
Speaker 2: And that's where I mean I first started playing football as where my memories are at, and then everything kind of took off from there.
Speaker 1: Who were your sports teams growing up? If you're in from Vegas.
Speaker 2: I was a Packers fan and Hackers.
Speaker 3: Who's Aaron Rodgers?
Speaker 1: Jesus all right.
Speaker 2: So my family, uh, my mom's full saw more and my dad like grew up in Hawaii, so like one of the Polynesian team, the Steelers, everybody steers. Yeah, Troy palm All everybody loves him. So I was like, okay, they were fans. I was like, being the youngest, we didn't have any team. I was like, I kind of want to choose against everybody. So I remember in two and ten when they played the Packers and they won, and I'll be like, man, I'm glad I chose the right team. And then and the Steelers won it the year after, and then like so and then most of my family they grew up like your fans, because both my parents are from California. And then I had gone to a Thunder game with little Dana. We had gone to a football camp out there in Oklahoma, and then we went to a Thunder game and.
Speaker 3: I was like, Yo, that was unreal.
Speaker 2: I don't think anybody in the stadium sat down for forty eight minutes straight like wide out. People are rocking. They beat the Spurs in a playoff game. They got the Young Thunder. I was like, yo, this is my new favorite team. That was Harden and Durant hard like Sergei Baka, like they had home. It was a crazy and like this is two thousand and thirteen Spurs. So like they like Tony Parker or Tim Duncan, those guys aren't that old, Like I mean they getting ready to win a championship like in a year and a half two years later and it was wild geez.
Speaker 1: So like are all the people now that grow up in Vegas, are they all like adopting the new Vegas teams?
Speaker 2: I think so one hundred percent, especially like the I think the Raiders has been a little bit different because I mean I feel like a lot of people out here, like in the southern California, they're still they got it.
Speaker 1: They have a I think they have a Southwest like region that follows them because of Oakland, LA. And then there's Raiders fans everywhere.
Speaker 2: Yeah that is true one hundred percent, But I know like they'd love Everybody loves the Knights out there, especially like you come in your first season and you win it, Like I feel like that's you're gonna write it any better for that and that they've been rocking with the hockey team over.
Speaker 3: There for sure.
Speaker 2: So you grew up with little Dana, Little Dana and then Aid and too. So we played me and both of the.
Speaker 1: D Little Dana White, ye, little Dana White, and.
Speaker 3: Then Aid and two like he was number twelve. He was our quarterback.
Speaker 1: That was a guy on the show.
Speaker 3: He was great. We didn't really throw the ball.
Speaker 2: I mean I think maybe our second year we started throwing the ball. But our coach had coached at Oklahoma and was and he had coached DeMarco Murray at Bishop Gorman. So we weren't just our little league team like we had to hurry up offense like we were doing, like we had rocket rocket one like yeah, nast get up there in Oklahoma for the Pop orders team.
Speaker 3: We were we were working. We were trying to win.
Speaker 4: I don't think we ever we one was a pop Warner.
Speaker 3: Yeah this is Did you win a super Bowl? Yep? We won a Super Bowl?
Speaker 1: How many three of them? We then Orlando.
Speaker 2: No no, no, I wish oh we didn't go to Orlando, No no, but eight Baby.
Speaker 1: Red with City team No redwid City shout out Frank Edelman. We beat the Naperville Redskins. Thank God for that field goal kick, that bit right in Chris Reese the middle screen touchdown. Dude, those are some of the funnest times. When you got to we got to go miss a week of school right before Christmas break to go to Disney World to play two football games. We're twelve years old.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's unbeatable right there.
Speaker 1: Unbeatable.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, staying up late, going to like hang out with the friends, just running around the hotel being a menace to everybody else, staying there like that was the best time.
Speaker 1: Now, did little Dana did he throw like the sickest parties in high school? Like he had the sick house.
Speaker 4: Sure, I can't we when I went to no parties, no part.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the pool, the pool used to like basketball pool games like with those were always the most hectic. I feel like they always ended with somebody getting drowned or somebody having unbroken nose like they got They got intense.
Speaker 3: Everybody was trying to win, so.
Speaker 1: Fucking gaylord fokker over here, remember that bloody nose? Meet the parents? So what you got two bros in the UFO. They both scored last this last.
Speaker 2: Weekend yeah, open the weekend. It was sweet. So who do they play for? The Michigan Panthers, both of them, both of them.
Speaker 3: Yep.
Speaker 2: My brothers Samson plays wide receiver and then my brother Kai plays safety. He was the he's the bigger body. He's a little bit slow now he's I saw him. He was a little big gas on his pick six.
Speaker 1: He's running.
Speaker 2: He's at the twenty yard and I'm like, oh, you still got a ways to go, buddy, better.
Speaker 4: Not slow that on that much.
Speaker 1: So how many how many of the Nikouas are there in the house.
Speaker 3: I got five brothers and one sister.
Speaker 1: She's tough.
Speaker 3: She probably beat me up more than my brothers said. Honestly.
Speaker 2: There's like she knew at what age like we would be able to like beat her up or like fight back and be like, all right, you can't win anymore. Like my sister used to just like pin us down and like punch you in the lake until she like she knew she gets you with the Charlie horse, like she find the spot and just like keep and then it was probably like seventh or eighth grade where it was like all right, she tried to pin me to the ground. I was like I got up and I was like all right, it's over.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 2: Help Help
Speaker 4: Help help