Speaker 1: Now here's a highlight from Coast to Coast AM on iHeartRadio.
Speaker 2: Talking with the John Rhodes on Coast to Coast AM. Then we'll do open lines coming up tomorrow night. I'll tell you more about it later because I want to get right back to this. So we would agree that there are evolutionary needs right which then it changes the pigment of our human skin. Those people living closer to the equator, we see blind of fish in the deepest ocean develop lights on top of their head to attract prey, which then they're able to sense and then eat. It would make no sense for a crocodile or an alligator to develop a light on the top of its head if it didn't produce more food or attract a mate or whatever. So part of me it struggles with this concept of how was it then that these reptoids developed and or continue to flourish under the ground to the point where as you suggest they have evolved. So let's put that aside for now. That having been said, explain what you think the qualitative research that you've done, all of the interviews, the collection of stories, what does it indicate to you about what's going on underneath our feet.
Speaker 3: Well, it's twofold. I believe we're almost threefold. First of all, we have our own military industrial complex dug in around the planet, and we're talking about thousands of underground bases, just a few, just I'm talking found. And it's not only here in the United States, and some of the other developed countries and perhaps even undeveloped countries they have them. So we use that because our military has learned long time ago the best place to hang out is underground. In World War One, and a lot in World War Two, a lot of the war was fought in underground tunnels and underground basis that the Nazis had. That's one of the things about World War Two we don't see very often in the movies I've got. You know, reports of some of these underground bases are quite large, right, and I agree. For example, I'm going to give you a quick one here. A lot of people don't realize. In the newspaper report of nineteen forty six, in the same Lewis Star and Times, they said that a gentleman by the name of Zantaro Tanaka, he was twenty six Japanese corporal. He is caught in Korea by the Soviets in nineteen four five. He said, I'll read it here. I was blindfold and put it on train. We rode all night. The next day we were unloaded in Emon, and that's the name of the town, if the name of town had actually changed since then. We were hauled into trucks and pointed outside the city, given shovels and put to work. Fifty thousand prisoners were scooping the earth from a gigantic plane there to make an underground airport. There were eighty eight zero radiating runways, each one thousand meters or thirty two hundred and eighty feet in length, and they said about one third of the prisoners died building it. And this was on the Soviet China border. So that gives you an idea in nineteen forty five of the kind of places they were building. Now we're talking about a hub shaped circular airport or military installation that has runways faced in all directions, eighty of them, so they can just fire out aircraft like unbelievable, like the thunderbirds in the old TV shows.
Speaker 2: Thunderbirds, Yeah, thunderbirds go.
Speaker 3: So when you hear of that and then you put it together with the fact that ever since then, I've seen I've read newspaper reports talking about large dirigibles in World War Two being restored underground, and large underground hangars. I haven't heard of any of those ever been being discovered or talked about. So we have all kinds of strange things going on underground by our own military. On top of that, we have perhaps extraterrestrials who are visiting the planet, and I just can't I can't seem to reason why they would come such great distances only to hang out for a day or two and then head back home. At least we knew when we were watching Star Trek those guys would set up some sort of monitoring base where they couldn't be seen, so they could watch the inhabitants of the planet and study them. And I believe to some great extent that's also happening. Okay, how long some of these extraterrestrials have been here, I don't know. They may have had generations of them born on the planet that think that this is also their home planet because this is where they were born, So that could be happening.
Speaker 2: Okay, let's let's pause that.
Speaker 4: So the idea of the US.
Speaker 2: Military or any military around the world building underground bases makes sense, right, I mean, especially because of aerial bombing in World War Two. You know, you went, you went underground, not you know, the Pentagon does not list every installation, and many of them are very intricate to the degree that they could support you know, hundreds of thousands of people or a very complex life. I don't know, but they seemed very kind of functional. So they were functional to the point where it could be a plane, it could be a derigible, it could be a train that came in and out, it could be a lot of things.
Speaker 1: And it was.
Speaker 4: And there were people.
Speaker 2: Who were POW's, obviously a lot of Jews. We were forced to dig and build and reinforce these underground bunkers for the Nazis themselves to survive or attempt to win the war, even if it was just for testing organizations. But that still doesn't put me closer to the concept of what's your vision then for these reptilians, what would are you saying they take over the vacant bases. I mean, that's what I'm trying to understand. The connection.
Speaker 3: Really, I believe that we have our own underground basis, but there are also probably very remote locations in which these crafts fly from, also using the underground to shield themselves from being monitored by satellites or anything else. For us to satellights in the sky, we are just automatically assuming that if they outperform our aircraft and people say they're anomalous, that they must come from outside our planet. For another dimension, we have since the nineteen thirties been redirected. Back in the old days, literature used to be filled with Oh, what's living underground? What kind of monsters? What kind of lost civilizations? And all of a sudden the entire subject matter a phenomenon changed and we were looking off our planet. And I really believe that's kind of a form of a distraction, where they say, look off our planet and think about the subject matter. Meanwhile, what's happening here underground on our own planet.
Speaker 2: Well, you know, as I was reading your website again, we're talking with John Rhoades. You can link up to him at costcosdam dot com and go take a look at the stories he's collected in the research that is done on the subject of reptoids, especially those that live in these complicated or sophisticated communities underground.
Speaker 4: I agree that it's the stuff.
Speaker 2: I mean, as I was reading, I thought, this is the stuff of Jules vern right, this is this, This is the stuff of H. G. Wells. To name two original authors on subjects like this, so Arthur C.
Speaker 3: Clark jumping Arthur C. Clark when he wrote his book Childhood's End, he refers to the alien that came down to earth as looking like the devil, and our classical, our classical descriptions of the devil or of a of a reptile talking, and the old descriptions, like I said, are also of them walking.
Speaker 2: Well, I get that, but remember that the other part of that genesis narrative of which I'm very familiar is that God created all of the creatures in the Garden of without exception. So you know, there is no discussion of a serpentine like creature coming down from Heaven entering into the otherwise perfect garden. Grad you he's the only one that serpent is the only thing that is mentioned as having the ability to talk or to communicate. But that's again, that's kind of part of the story.
Speaker 3: Right, That's just kind of part of the story we don't. You know, remember these guys that wrote these religious works a long time ago, they were taken taking information that they were provided and writing it down in some sort of a digestible manner, and the composed. When they composed the Bible, they were basically including all of these myths from all around the world and trying to find out the common denominators between all of them so they could invite members of other religions over to the Christian religion because oh, oh, you have been babylon what you had a guy that was swallowed by a fish. But we have that story as well.
Speaker 2: Well, that that predates Christianity though, so right, so, I but to make that point, it wasn't all over the world, it was all over the region that God took different names in different forms, and so this in order to include every group, they're all kind of mashed in there together under the understanding that they're they're different names for the same thing. And so yeah, the Babylonian exile is a good example. You know, there are other myths about Babylonians. There's a other myth but about a giant fish, and no one narrative. I mean, there's also a flood obviously, I mean all sorts of But okay, so we're again, tell me the vision of what you think is going on underneath our feet right now.
Speaker 3: Well, I think that we have small groups of advanced cultures, human and non human living underground, and they feel very well preserved down there. If anything happens, like some sort of cosmic disaster where everybody on Earth is described from a comment or something like that, hitting the planet, they're going to survive because they're underground. I think that most of them have retreated under there, if not for safety from the environment, from safety from us, because we are one vicious animal species group on the planet.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're the most dangerous anyway.
Speaker 3: What about I read on Facebook someday you know, yeah.
Speaker 4: No, no, I'm with you there.
Speaker 2: If we go by social media, we are thus they listen.
Speaker 3: When the aliens drive past, they lock the doors.
Speaker 2: You know, it's funny, all right, So, but so then, but if we're talking about the Truidon and then the Truidan's descendants, if it continued to grow underground when the above ground dinosaurs have been wiped out.
Speaker 4: What would be the reason?
Speaker 2: Are you how how is it that that civilization goes on to be so sophisticated as you imagine.
Speaker 3: Well, I believe it's more. I wouldn't call it sophisticated, because we have sophistication as well. But I think that because of the different brain types, their brains are working completely different than ours. Right, So how we perceive science and what we can learn from it maybe two different things. We have common things we could learn, but also things that are pretty distinct to how our brain is functioning and what allows us to even think. And so when you're talking about sophisticated learning, I've talked to some really really intelligent people at times, you know, who are really sophisticated, and there's others at times that I've talked to that aren't. And it's not so much that they're all sophisticated. I believe that we have some maybe near surface pocket groups of creatures that also answer to the same physical description like that was discovered in nineteen eighty eight down in Bishopville, South Carolina.
Speaker 2: Which is at which is a great tab on your website. Do you want to tell the story of Bishopville?
Speaker 3: Well, nineteen eighty eight, a young boy was changing a tire out in the middle of the swamp road, and it was it was late at night, early morning, and as he was changing the tire, he saw something running through the swamp area towards his direction, and he he said, it was upright, and it had glowing red eyes and it was running fast towards him, and he got scared. He jumped in his car, put through the rest of the tools in the front seat, jumped in the car and started driving down the road and something jumped on his roof and he could actually see a hand reaching down trying to reach through the window and grab the side mirror. And when he got back home, he was so he was so scared he couldn't talk, and his family he started going into a fit, and his family was wondering what's wrong. They called the Sheriff Truesdale out, and Sheriff Truesdale's always kind of presented it. He's presented as like this local, you know, southern sheriff. But this gentleman was a good friend of mine. He was trained at the FBI courses over with the FBI, so he's had a lot of training behind him, and so he started investigating what was going on around there, and there were multiple eyewitnesses that described something that was like a lizard man. He was about seven seven and a half feet tall, had large arms, he had very muscular build. And this was reported by several people. And in the end of the entire years and years of going through these different cases where people said their cars were kind of mauled and they think it been by the lizard man, some of these may have been hoaxes, but some of them certainly weren't. Because when the gentleman, when the young boy was brought into the station, he passed lie detector tests twice, okay about what he had seen, right, And you know, to mister Truesdale died just recently, and he said to me, no matter what's going on, he says, it's not normal. And he says, in those swamps in there, nobody can get in they're so thick. He said, So you could have anything living in those swamps, deep in the swamps, and we wouldn't know it. And this is the same kind of thing where people have gone down to Bishopville and they said, no, this has got to be Bigfoot. Because people are fully invested in their research, so they'll try and go into other areas where it's the drawings and everything that's described as talking about reptilian humanoid. But they come down to say, no, it must have been Bigfoot because that's what they know, right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, there's confirmation bias. What do you what's the image then that you have in your head that you think is closest to what this guy had in Bishopville?
Speaker 3: Oh, you mean as far as in the social media?
Speaker 4: What it looks like? What it looks like?
Speaker 3: I mean, okay, I can give you a physical description. Yeah, talking about we're talking about beings that are on average tright. The ones that have been seen have been about anywhere from six and a half to about seven and a half to eight foot tall, large muscular arms and legs. They have scales across their body. The scales on their chest are more broad like plates. Their head is large, it's got a little bit of a crown on the top, kind of like a gorilla, and they have no hair. Their eyes are almond shaped. Their pupils have cat like eyes with vertical slip pupils. Their hands have three fingers with an opposing thumb, and their feet seem to have a raised like a dew claw or you know, thumb I guess there's an atrophyte thumb way up near where we have our ankle bone. And they also have no lips and no ears, so they might have a kind of a crustal type ear, maybe a scale or something over where normal ears are. But the mouth has absolutely no no lips all. It's just a very wide mouth, and this is what was described.
Speaker 1: Listen to more Coast to Coast AM every weeknight at one am Eastern and go to Coast to coastam dot com for more